[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're Anon in Equestria. After some time talking to Starlight,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1223641.png (951KB, 5117x6693px) Image search: [Google]
1223641.png
951KB, 5117x6693px
You're Anon in Equestria. After some time talking to Starlight, she confides something in you: she misses the days when she was evil. She misses the power and dominance she used to have. She misses the lack of care she had for anypony else. And most of all, she misses her hair.

What do you say back to her?
>>
>>28370813
There was a similar story idea with Sunset written where Anon lets her have that control and dominance she used to have with him to satisfy her inner desire. Was pretty gud. Wouldn't mind seeing a Starlight version.
>>
File: 1468769775421.png (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468769775421.png
18KB, 200x200px
>>28370813
Offer to let her dominate me.
>>
>>28370830
Came to post this.
>>
>>28370813
Yeah I miss when you weren't shit too.
I'd get her out for a drink and then we would go and kick somepony's mailbox and generally act like fucking teenagers.
>>
>>28370830
requesting green of this.
>>
>>28370813
get implants.
>>
File: 1449431248738.png (171KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1449431248738.png
171KB, 752x1063px
>>28370829
>>28370830
>>28370875
>You chuckle a bit.
"Well, I don't know about your hair, but a lot of pe- er, ponies kinda have that same fantasy."
>"What, being evil?" Starlight tilts her head to the side.
"No, no. The, um, 'power and dominance' thing."
>"Really now?" Star's sulking eyes brighten somewhat.
>Your cheeks start to warn up as you realize what you're about to explain.
"Sure, it's like a game. Some want to feel in control of another, and there's even those who like being under control."
>Now it's Starlight's turn to chuckle, albeit nervously.
>"Why are you telling me all this?"
>Your mind races as you think of a way to say this and not sound like a complete pervert.
"I was thinking if you want, you can..."
>Thump thump, thump thump.
"Use me?"
>Star's eyes widen, and her own cheeks flush.
>"W-What? Are you- Are you serious? I- No, Twilight wouldn't agree with that... I'm supposed to make friends, and you've been one of my best. I wouldn't want to hurt you..."
>Somehow, this whole situation has her more flustered than you. Twilight really did a number on her psych.
"Whoa, calm down, Star. You wouldn't hurt me. Well, I hope you wouldn't. Like I said, it's a game. It's for fun."
>"Twilight would-"
"Would you stop worrying about her? Are you going to let her dictate the rest of your life?"
>"No! I just... She showed me mercy when I didn't deserve it. I have to live up to her expectations."
>You sigh a little, knowing this isn't making things better.
"Star, I'm sorry. I thought I was helping. I don't want you doing anything that makes you uncomfortable."
>Her eyes fall again.
"I appreciate it, really."

Basically, Starlight tries to keep that of side of her buried thanks to Twilight's mental conditioning. However, it only acts as a band aid and she still yearns for power as much as she tries to deny it. You'd need to slowly get her to open up that side of hers again to help her satisfy her desires.
>>
>>28371166
Twilight dommed her into an obedient guilt-ridden mare. Now it's time for anon to be the good little sub he is and bring back old Glim
>>
>>28371166
More?
>>
>>28370813
"Starlight, what you miss isn't the power or the dominance. It's the meaning in your life. You had a cause you were fighting for, a real thing you honestly believed in. Not a lesson handed down from on high and swallowed whole, but a true path you could lead others on and be recognized for."
> Her eyes widen slightly as you talk, mouth half-open as if she couldn't truly believe what she was hearing.
"And the truth is, you weren't that far off the mark. Forcing themselves into little, perfectly-defined roles is crippling ponies - stagnating Equestria. They've never looked beyond what they assume to be right, even if the other races can be capable at far more things."
> "What - what are you saying?"
"What I'm saying is, your means might have been wrong but your end was not. This country needs a kick in the rear to get it moving again. You could provide it."
> "No!"
> Backpedalling slightly, Starlight backs up and waves her forehooves defensively.
> "Oh, no! Nonono. I'm a good pony now, Anonymous. I'm not going to-"
"Calm down. really."
> Reaching out, you slip your hands around her cheeks and hold her head steady.
"Seriously; I don't expect you to go around ripping cutie marks off ponies. Don't want you to, even. But you want to make things better... and you can."
> Unable to drop her head, Starlight's eyes fall instead - settling on the ground between the two of you.
> "But - what if - what happens if I do lose it? I - I've tried so hard not to let any of it out, because if I do just a little bit-"
"I'll be with you, Starlight. I'll be there to slow you down. No magic to steal here, so I'll be able to give you a little boxing around the ears if you need it."
> Said ears flick slightly at the thought.
> And then, ever so slowly, one hoof rises to wrap around your back.
> "You think I could really do this?"
"Absolutely."
> "...thank you."

And then we go off and start a revolution.
>>
>>28370813

>And most of all, she misses her hair.

You got me glimmerfag
>>
>>28372005
Yes!
>>
>>28370813
>She misses the power and dominance she used to have
She can dominate me all night long

>>28370830
/thread
>>
subs
>>
>>28372005

Continue plox
>>
Waitin for writefriend to pick this up.
>>
>>28370813

"shut the fuck up and deal with it you stupid bitch before i cut out your eyes and force you to give me a blow job"
>>
File: Gokublack.jpg (90KB, 419x675px) Image search: [Google]
Gokublack.jpg
90KB, 419x675px
>>28370813
That humans races are savage and evil And they need to be wiped out.
>>
>>28370813
>Unzip dick
"ITS AIN'T GONNA SUCK ITSELF"

Also, dont fuck too much about your past, you have changed cause once you were wanted that. And you know its the right way, dont worry about that. And both of your hairstyle looks sexy. Thats why this dick must be sucked.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.