[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG - h-ARC the herald angels sing, edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
This is all the info you'll need about pretending to be a horse http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>28370293

Give me your sheets now or forever hold your peas.
>>
File: RWS_Tarot_09_Hermit.jpg (22KB, 300x519px) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_09_Hermit.jpg
22KB, 300x519px
>>28370349
http://pastebin.com/epkjADA4
>>
File: 1470365132335.jpg (329KB, 1200x2022px) Image search: [Google]
1470365132335.jpg
329KB, 1200x2022px
>>28370349
http://pastebin.com/7PWjnmHR
>>
>>28370375
>>
File: peas-4.jpg (63KB, 299x448px) Image search: [Google]
peas-4.jpg
63KB, 299x448px
>>28370349
http://pastebin.com/BRhUtuss
imagine whirled peas
>>
File: 85022_v1.jpg (16KB, 316x426px) Image search: [Google]
85022_v1.jpg
16KB, 316x426px
>>28370349
http://pastebin.com/3PRQ7Ei2
>>
>>28370375
>>28370380
>>28370387
>>28370399

No, I haven't started Noveling yet. Get the fuck off my back! I got a new video game!

Blue Screen 5/5
Xavier 5/5
Elaine 6/6
Jack 5/5

All injuries incurred previous are now gone.

Noveling.
>>
>>28370472

Last time, the party had a close run-in with a strange creature covered in a substance that is only referred to as "Sin". Through the mixing of substances labeled with abstract names like "Glory" and "Righteousness", they were able to make a new substance called "Salvation" which they then drank. It removed all of the Sin growing on their bodies.

Immediately afterwards, after seeing something massive running them down seemingly from space, the party woke up. They are now where they were originally in the Everfree Forest. However, there is now a unicorn wearing a black, high-tech looking suit with equally high-tech looking goggles. He has a gun on either side of himself floating in his orange telekinetic glow. The guns point at everyone in turn threateningly.

"What did it show you!?" he demands in a rushed tone.
>>
>>28370490
Elaine jolts up, looking around as she realizes she's back in the forest, before seeing the guy threatening her. She scoots back a few feet into a tree, looking up at him.

"Don't shoot!" she says putting her hooves up.
>>
>>28370490
Xavier returns to his body, very disheveled by the sudden transition from an astral form back to the real world.

"A fine question. I'm not quite sure yet. If you are looking for more precise facts I'm sure these two" he says, gesturing towards Jack and Elaine "could elaborate. Not so much with the pegasus."
>>
>>28370490
"Celestia it was like a fungus or virus or some shit, made ponies all sorts of fucked up the mule got it all over himself and fuck there was a ghost and please don't shoot me I fucking had to stop him from shooting me and himself and also tentacles."

Blue Screen pants, looking to see if her ripped stocking is still ruined.
>>
>>28370490
As he's pulled out of the mysterious world, Jack feels disoriented, looking down at his body as he feels himself in full control of all his limbs again. "What.... where.... Luna alive, what in the fuck just happened?" But then as the unicorn in high-tech looking gear, beyond anything he thought possible, Jack's survival instincts flare, and he draws his revolver on the new arrival.

"Hold it right there, slick! Put the weapon down, I'm in no mood for whatever game you're playing..."

>>28370525
"Oh, sure, put it on me and the kid, Professor... we all saw what the hell happened in there."
>>
>>28370507

One of the guns points at you and a lever pulls back as you back away. Only, instead of making a clicking sound, it starts making a whirring sound. The barrel of the gun begins to glow as if it's heating up.

"You're going to die either way. You'll just be making things worse for both of us if you run."

>>28370546

"We don't have time for this," he responds angrily. "Protocol demands I kill you after 5 hours. You've been asleep for at least 3. Hurry. What did it show you!?" he speaks with increasing urgency.

>>28370537

He sighs. "Details. Where were you? Were there other ponies? Did you see any other beasts?"

>>28370525

"Somebody better fucking tell me something of substance real soon!" he shouts with increasing annoyance. "Ponies usually only take less than hour to get back up. What the fuck took you all so long? There's usually a lot more time for questioning."
>>
>>28370582
Blue stutters,

"Uh it was like a f-field and there was a city in the distance but like not capital it was a weird if there were ponies they got turned into weird tentacle things and we heard more noises in the distance and there were notes talking about Sin or something and we drank potions that stopped the shit from spreading on us because the unicorn apparently does science."

She looks down frightened,

"I talked don't kill me!"
>>
>>28370582
As he begins whirling up the rifle in response to Elaine backing away, he steps up closer to the agent intimidatingly, growling

"Two hours would be plenty but it'd be a hell of a lot easier to talk if you'd ease up on your manners, pal. In case you hadn't noticed, we're all more than a little shaken..."

He lowers his gun slightly, "I'll put mine down, you put yours down, we'll give you what you're looking for. Sound good?"
>>
>>28370582
"Less than an hour to get back up?"

Xavier looks at the ground where his body lied.

"How long have you been here and how did you know we were here?"
>>
>>28370605
>unicorn
*earth pony
>>
>>28370582
Elaine takes a deep breath, trying to calm down, keeping her hooves raised.

"Who are you? And what do you mean we're going to die? If you're talking about Sin, I cured it while we were still in the astral plane."
>>
>>28370605

"You weren't IN the city?" he asks, seemingly a combination of surprised and confused.

He sighs again. "I'm sorry, but if I don't kill you, it will. And, that'll be a hell of a lot more painful of a way to go."

>>28370607

"No, not fucking okay," he says, backing up quickly, pointing both guns at you. They both whir up. He's clearly scared to be near you. "That shit should start growing on you any minute now. Then, it won't matter how peaceful you WANT to be. And, I'm NOT getting any of it on me."

He sighs a longer sigh. "Look, I'm sorry if I'm being rough and rude. I'm just a little short on time here. PLEASE drop your guns before you involuntarily hurt everyone here."

>>28370610

"I got here a little less than 3 hours ago. You all were already unconscious. So, it's been at least 3 hours. As for how I knew to be here... There's not enough time to answer that."

>>28370615

He stares at you for a while. "What the fuck is Sin?"
>>
>>28370666
"Sin is a pink and green epidermal parasite that grows over its host's skin then controls it like a puppet, using it to spread itself. We got infected when we went to the astral plane, but I was able to synthesize a cure." Elaine says, keeping a cool head.

"If you're worried we're going to start turning into those things, you can lower your guns. Like I said I took care of it."

She says, veeeeeeeeeery slowly rising up the tree to a standing position.
>>
>>28370666
"Not enough time? You're the one who says we have two hours to live."

Xavier then considers for a few seconds, then speaks.

"We had followed a prench pony into the Everfree as he followed a spirit. Once we found the prench pony's body lying on the ground, another spirit approached us. After speaking with it, I learned that it wanted to "Show us the path to salvation". So we agreed."

He stops.

"If you want any more you will have to put down your weapons."
>>
>>28370666
"I'm trained police, pal. I won't hurt anyone 'involuntarily'." He boasts, before raising an eyebrow, before lowering his weapon to holster.

"What shit? You mean that pinkish-greenish crap? We cured it, was near covered in it fighting that freak in the fields and lost control of two of my limbs. But, the mare with the specs there whipped up some kind of cure. It's gone. What's it matter, it was all some kind of illusion, anyhow."

>>28370702
"Was a little preoccupied during all that. That stuff was called 'sin'?"
>>
>>28370666

Blue Screen begins to calm down, but her face scrunches in anger,

"That's a fucking stupid excuse to kill me. 'It'll be more painful the ghost way.' How do you know how being killed by a ghost feels like. If you've had to kill people who got fucked over by the ghost-thing 'before the ghost gets them', how do you know it's more painful. They can't die twice and then compare the two deaths for you and tell you which one is more painful."

She stands up taller and gets in the gun-wielding pony's face,

"Listen, if we're going off of movie rules and we're the first one to last longer than the rest, and in whatever-the-fuck world we were in we actually survived the monster shit, than we should have won whatever fucked up game it was having or something. We passed it's test. Hell, why not wait till the five hours and see if the ghost even shows up. It's not gonna hurt you if it's just gonna come for us, right?"
>>
>>28370719
>>28370702

He stares at the two of you as you talk with an expression that is a combination of confused, shocked, and hopefully.

"This is... unlike any interview I've had so far. You... cured it?"

>>28370739

"It's not even about how painful it is," he responds. "I'm just trying to make you feel better. If that shit takes over, you're going to be a danger to everyone around you. It'll spread, then all of Equestria will die. I won't let that happen."

He begins to lower his weapons before he quickly puts them back up. "Look," he says firmly. "I don't know what to think right now. So, all I can do is follow protocol. Maybe you're fine. But, so far, the situation you're in has had a 100% mortality rate. So, the odds aren't in your favor. I won't kill you until I see it starts growing, so... please just cooperate with me."

>>28370713

"WAIT!" he interrupts you mid-sentence, a sudden look of panic in his eyes. "There was another one with you!? I only ever saw you fou-"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1J8N6JL-w8

He is interrupted by the horribly familiar sound of the loud electric moan. It sounds like it's coming form nearby. The unicorn looks up at the sky and lets out a long "Fffffffffffffffffffuck."

He puts a hoof to his ear and begins to speak to no one. "Proto, we've got a problem...... What's YOU'RE problem...... Is it dash-2?...... Then what?...... I kind of need you-...... Rodger..."

"When it rains it pours," he mutters to himself as he puts his hoof down. He looks to the party, and just stares at them for a while, deep in thought.

Without saying a word, he puts his hoof to his ears again, still looking at the party the whole time. "Hey, we need a security team here...... ETA?...... Copy that...... Send an extraction team too. I've got... something interesting."

(part 1/2)
>>
>>28370842

"Okay," he announces to the party. "I've got no backup, so you're going to have to help me. Maybe you're cured, maybe you're not. But, if you're not, at least make your last few hours meaningful. If that thing gets to Ponyville, hundreds will die. Or worse. We need to keep it in these woods."

As he finishes his sentence, he starts marching in the direction of the sounds.
>>
>>28370842
>in his eyes

*On his face

You can't see his eyes.
>>
>>28370842
"Aw shit fuck shit shit fuck shit. Don't let it touch you or whatever you're wearing."

Blue darts between tree to tree, following the armored pone.
>>
>>28370842
Xavier is shaken by that awful noise, seeing as the last time he heard it, he nearly died.

"R-right" He quivers out, slowly following towards the pony.

As he does this, his paranoia increases and he searches the area.

[1d10+1] Look for our sword-throwing-sin-covered friend
>>
>>28370719
"According to the superstitious ravings of the alchemist and the newspaper clippings, yes. Most of those potions had strange names too."
>>28370842
>>28370848
Elaine listens carefully as he explains, before hearing the creature's horrible moaning, and more explanations. As he trots off, she marches after him, walking along side him.

"So wait, who are you? And what is this thing? And for that matter, where did you get all that tech?"
>>
>>28370739
"You tell 'em, kid. We didn't nearly die in one world just to be knocked off in ours. I don't know how many 'others' he's talking about but it sounds like we're a step above the rest."

He wiggles his legs a bit, "How're your limbs feeling?"

>>28370910
Jack snorts. "Hmph. Must've been an awful poetic bastard, name like that. I'm guessing that also explains 'Glory'. Did you get a name?"

>>28370842
"What, you have gunk in your ears? Yes, that's what we did. Completely got rid of it."

His ears flatten as he mentions all of Equestria being endangered. Then, as the gut-wrenching sound of the electric moaning fills their ears from parts unknown, he cringes, "Wait, the prench-pony! Fuck! Where did he go?!" He turns to the mysterious agent, "I take it by your reaction, whatever THAT is was what you're anticipating." He squints, "He... those things we saw. He turned into one of those freaks...?"

Looking off in the direction of the sounds, he furrows his brow, "Right. That's just great... guess I'm going with you then. I've seen what those things can do first hoof. They can't infect anypony. Do you know what the hell it is?"

[1d10+1] Keeping lookout for the infected Prenchman
>>
>>28370863

"I know," he says in a grim tone. "This shit has already killed enough of us."

>>28370894
>>28370926

Up ahead, you spot a sad sight. It's the prenchman. But, most of his body is covered in Sin. All that remains is his face and his back left leg. Everything else is covered. The pony appears to be ambling toward the edge of the forest.

The unicorn (and everyone else for that matter) doesn't seem to have noticed it yet.

>>28370910

"My name is Trigger Finger. We don't know what it is. We just know that it grows out of any pony that comes into contact with any of those Dash-1s. And, classified." he answers your questions in order as he continues to walk.

>>28370926

"'Turned into' isn't quite accurate," he responds. "He got covered in Dash-2. Or, it grew out of him. Once there's enough of it, it can just move your body by force. And, it'll rearrange your body too. There's no changing or mutating involved. It's just blunt force trauma moving your bones and organs around. No idea why that doesn't kill the victims."
>>
>>28370926
"Perfectly normal. I hate this fucking horror-movie shit. Now we've got a dream-in-real-life scenario. I swore investing in Clopbusters was going to ruin me."

>>28370948
"Trigger Finger? Pssh, shoulda figured with that attitude."

she mumbles to herself, before speaking up,

"Ghost thing called it Sin, as did the notes. This worked before, too. Let's hope it works again."

>Slow, sin
[1d10]
>>
>>28370948
Xavier points out the pony's location and silently approaches with the others.

As he approaches, he considers raising it's shadow. But seeing how this pony could be referred to as "Sin" by now, there is a moral dilemma of fighting Sin with Sin. On one hoof, you are fighting Sin. On the other, you are using Sin for your own purposes. A moral dilemma for further consideration later.
>>
>>28370926
"I don't know, there was a name in the lab, but it was on a book, not any of the notes."
>>28370948
"Doctor Elaine Rocketry. Its nice to meet you. Relative to the circumstances that is." she says walking with him in a business-like manner.

"What are Dash-1 and Dash-2? Some sort of code for the aliens from the astral and the Sin parasite?"

"And I really am curious where you got that high-tech armor. It has super-Science written all over it."
>>
>>28370948
"Dash-2...? Moving us by force definitely describes how I felt. So this Dash-2 just seeps into your body and forcibly moves you around like some... living goop? That's pretty damned disturbing. So then what was the deal with the other world, and the transparent ponies?

>>28371028
"Hmmm. Tell me it later anyhow, I'd like to investigate it."

His eyes lower, "Aliens? What makes you think those were aliens?"

>>28370965
He nods his head, "Yeah, I hear you... I've dealt with some weird shit before but this is knocking them out of the park so far. Kind of feels like I'm about to wake up at any moment."

>>28370948
As the prenchman comes into view, Jack holds up a hoof, "Wait, hold up..." he leans his head towards the direction of the creature, "This way. Stay quiet..."

As they approach him, he furrows his brow. "Damn... that's the stuff alright. We couldn't bring the cure back with us. There anything we can do for the poor bastard?"
>>
>>28370965

"Don't you fucking dar-" he begins to say as you 'pshh'. But, when you start taking the sentence in a different direction, he says, "Oh. Fair enough."

Your spell misses.

>>28371013

Trigger sees you point and stops and aims his guns at it.

"If you have a gun," he says to everyone, "use it. If you don't... keep your distance and try to distract it."

>>28371082

"No," he answers simply. "We have tried everything conceivable with magic and science. Nothing has ever been able to remove Dash-2 from a sapient host. And, our continued attempts at trying has just spread it to our own operatives. We've lost too many. Protocol has changed to killing them on sight."

>>28371028

"The full codes are AO-1267-1 and AO-1267-2. But, that's a fucking mouthful and takes too long to say. So, on the field we tend to abbreviate just to the important parts."

"Get ready," he says to everyone, not actually giving anyone time to get ready. He immediately shoots at the pony.

[1d10+2] [1d10+2]
>>
>>28371141

He gets two direct hits to the back of the pony's head. It causes the creature to let out a loud electric moan. It's neck twists around with a series of cracks to reveal the terrified, pained face of the prenchman. His eyes dart around in every direction, tears streaming out of them. His mouth is screwed up in a permanent screaming position, though not much comes out. Its shoulders begin to do something. But, you probably shouldn't give it the chance.
>>
>>28371141
Blue flies behind another tree, attempting to slow it again.

Slow, Sin
[1d10]
>>
>>28371167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHo43B6nu60
>>
>>28371141
"Distracting is an insult to my craft."

Xavier prepare to raise the shadow of the sinpony

"I can do so much more."

[1d10] Sinpone shadow raising
>>
>>28371163

I forgot to mention that his gun did not shoot bullets. They shot red lasers.
>>
File: regeneration_370.jpg (159KB, 1010x568px) Image search: [Google]
regeneration_370.jpg
159KB, 1010x568px
>>28371082
"It was Holy Sanctity. And I mean alien entities. We were transported to the astral plane, those creatures weren't ghosts they were spirits. Intelligent beings from another dimension."
>>28371141
>>28371163
Elaine looks in surprise as the guns fire off two red bolts of energy at the Prenchmen.

"Okay now THAT is definitely Science." she looks towards the wailing Prenchmen, face contorting a bit at its crying horror, before she draws her chrome ray guns and points it at him.

*PPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!* the gun sounds off with a cartoonish sound effect as a solid red ray of heated energy flies at the Sin-encrusted pony.

[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>Crits 9+, Critfails 2-
>Fire Elementalist
>>
>>28371263
"Holy Sanctity, got it. I don't know if I buy this 'astral plane' deal though, seemed more like some sort of magical hallucination."

"Beings from other dimensions...? Kid I think you're reading too many comic books. Whatever Dash or Sin is or comes from, there's a more logical explanation."

>>28371141
"...damn." Jack sighs, shaking his head. "Not the answer I was hoping for. If there's nothing else to be done, then..."

As he immediately fires without enough warning, Jack's ears shoot right up at the sounds of the lasers, "AH! Damnit, exactly where the HELL are you all getting these?! Rocket boots, lasers..." He asks in agitation as he reaches for his gun, pulling into the shadows of a nearby tree, "Graah, whatever! Flanking, cover me!"

>Vanish to go into stealth
Jack loads up his revolver, stocking up FMJ rounds for maximum penetration as he aims for the chest of the possessed prench pony, "Sorry, pal... this will be quick."

He fires off a round
>Great, Ranged, Trick Ammo: Knockdown, autocrits
[1d10]
>>
>>28371167

It's so slow that it also gets a -1 to rolls!

Fuck.

>>28371183

You fail! And it's not even an interesting fail. Just, nothing happens.

>>28371295

"Rocket boots?" he responds. "Who has rocket boots?"

The creature's random contortions cause you to miss.

>>28371263

The creature's shoulders jut out parallel to the ground in both direction to balance it's body as it stands up on it's front legs. It's neck jerks down so that it's facing the party and now on what is to be considered the bottom of his body. His one free leg writhes in agony, flailing in the air.

The prenchman's face suddenly looks very sick. He projectile vomits sin at you as you shoot. And, though the sin immediately evaporates as it touches you, the distraction knocks the gun loose from your hoof. You end up shooting yourself in the leg. You lose a wound, but don't go helpless.

"Wait..." Trigger says. "It... didn't affect you!"

The creature also takes note of this and the rear leg that is covered (now at the top of it's body) releases a series of crunches and snapping sounds as it becomes sharp. It rushes at Elaine.

[1d10-1]
>>
>>28371363

Elaine is able to sidestep the slow, clumsy attack.

Meanwhile, trigger shoots at it. [1d10+2] [1d10+2]
>>
>>28371373

One shot hits the creature in the stomach. The other is blocked by more projectile vomit. Trigger, thankfully, dodges the vomit, but in so doing, he twists his ankle and goes helpless.
>>
>>28371363
Xavier stands there ambivalently for a moment, not realizing the spell didn't go off.

After a few moments, he speaks.

"Well, usually when my spells fail even more happens, not less."

He goes to help Trigger up. [1d10]
>>
>>28371363
"Ah mmmmpffff." Elaine shouts, then biting her lip as she shoots herself in the leg. She quickly picks up her ray-gun off the ground as the creature comes barreling at her, clicking her heels to take off into the air as it rushes her.

She aims down at it and fires another beam of energy, a loud *PEEEEEEW* echoing through the forest.

[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>Crits 9+, Critfails 2-
>Fire Elementalist
>>
>>28371363
As the shot goes wide, Jack curses under his breath, lining up his second shot at the monster as his vomit projectiles and marks Elaine right in the leg, he shouts, "Damnit!"

When the sin seems to take no affect, Jack leers at the monster, and as its rear-leg snaps and shifts into a sharp implement charging at Elaine, he growls, "You don't say..."

After it misses the attack, he rounds the creature, taking out his bowie knife in his free hoof and throwing it into the skull of the creature, head moving at a mile a minute processing all of this.
[1d10] Single, Ranged
>>
>>28371363
Blue darts to another tree, using her watch to age part of the pony underneath to hurt the structural integrity of the sin,

"You or me, Prenchstallion, and I like me a lot more."

>Lifestream
[1d10]
>>
>>28371415

"Thanks," he says as he gets helped up. "I never trust magic anyway," says the unicorn.

>>28371456

The fire lights the Sin on fire. It doesn't elicit much of a response from the pony, but the Sin itself starts wriggling and writhing as if it's trying to escape. It starts waving it's limbs around wildly.

"Okay, where did you get that stuff?" Trigger asks you, looking at you with a suspicious expression.

>>28371468

Your bowie knife lodges itself in the pony's chest.

"I wouldn't take that knife back right now..." Trigger says as he watches the pony burn.

>>28371476

You sap a wound and send it to Elaine.

The creature falls over on the ground, writhing around randomly.

"So... burning this stuff works... But... well... If you burn it too fast, it's... not good. Even if you're immune, I suggest you find cover."

The creature begins to inflate like a balloon. Everyone roll to get to cover.
>>
>>28371546
Elaine sees the creature suddenly inflating, and turns around, flying away from the blast, landing near Trigger.

[1d10+2] Dodge

"That's classified." she says looking over at him.
>>
>>28371546
Blue darts up in to the sky.

>Bounce: passive; You hate spending too much time in one place, and are always itching to fly at a moment’s notice. Takeoff is instant and automatic.
>>
>>28371456
With his knife deeply embedded in his chest, and Elaine's laser lighting the creature on fire, Jack watches the burning monster writhe until it begins inflation. He grimaces, "Oh. Oh it's going to explode, isn't it? You've gotta be fucking kidding me..."

Jack growls, quickly diving behind a tree, "Hit the deck!"
[1d10]

>>28371599
As the laser fires off and makes its loud 'PEW', he shouts, "For the record, if I live through this, I want to know where BOTH of you are getting these damned functional sci-fi props from..."
>>
>>28371546
"Many magic is not to be trusted, Even mine."
>>
>>28371697
that rolling thing we do.

[1d10] raise shadow sinpone
>>
>>28371635

You fly above the canopy of trees when you hear an explosion.

>>28371599

You do not have the athleticism to make it into the cover that Trigger gets into. He quickly fits himself behind a nearby rock. But, you get yourself a fair distance away from the creature.

You see it's stomach rupture from the inflation. As it releases a gas, it catches the flames on it's body and causes a large, loud explosion. You are far enough away that the actual flames of the explosion don't hit you. But, the the shockwave causes 3 hits of damage. Organs and Sin and meat and bone rain down on you in a foul smelling fallout. The Sin simply evaporates as it touches you.

>>28371641

You get far enough away that the shockwave doesn't hurt, but by some divine irony, your own bowie knife goes careening right into your own leg, causing 4 hits of damage.

You are also rained on by the disgusting byproduct of the "attack".

>>28371705

You get behind a thick tree which effectively protects you from the blast and the ensuing disgusting carnage.

"It's a defense mechanism," Trigger says as he gets out of his hiding spot, tip-toeing around the Sin so as to not infect himself. "In order to protect itself from the flames, it uses your body to produce loads of methane. Once your body pops from the gas, it ignites from the flames. That will force the stuff all over the place and away from the flames. And, of course, it will infect anyone else in the area in the process. It's fucking clever."

"It's why we use the lasers against them. They incinerate it without triggering the defense."
>>
>>28371599

"If there' s a rival organization that we aren't aware of, we'll find out about them soon enough," he says in complete seriousness.
>>
>>28371728
"So you don't shoot us, we're not venerable to it, right?"

Blue says, flying back down.
>>
>>28371728
"A self-destruction of sorts. Very effective."

Xavier approaches the now corpse of the pony and casts Return to Earth on it.

"So our dearly departed foreigner may rest."

Return to Earth on the corpse. [1d10]

>>28371785
"Organization?" He asks after completing his spell.
>>
>>28371728
"Eeeew." Elaine says as the gunk falls on her, before realizing its pony remains, shuddering and shaking most of it off.
>>28371785
"What? I was being coy. I'm a super scientist, I built all this stuff. I only know of a handful of ponies with the scientific knowhow to make similiar equipment, and none of them use that style."
>>
>>28371728
Jack covers his large ears as the explosion reverberates throughout the forest, hair barely singed by the fire and shockwave. As he gets up, he feels the sharp, searing pain in his leg, barking loudly as the knife is returned to him. Painfully. "Aaggh! FUCK! Of all the..."

Jack reaches down to pull out his knife from his leg before he is showered with the sin, meat, bone, and organs of the poor unfortunate prench pony, not minding the evaporating sin as he feels his coat died a disgusting series of reds and black from the ensuing mess. He spits out a bit that got into his mouth, coughing up, and leaving the knife in his leg as he turns to the spot where the creature once stood. "*cough*... even on vacation, I get a typical Monday..." he says as he reaches to grab out the knife, "You don't think any of the sin... grrr..." he grunts as he tries to wiggle the knife out, "Made it out of the forest when that thing exploded, do you?"
>>
>>28371857
>>28371785
>Skipped part of my line, meant to say

"What? I was being coy. I'm a super scientist, I built all this stuff. Its why I'm so curious where you got those weapons. I only know of a handful of ponies with the scientific knowhow to make similiar equipment, and none of them use that style."
>>
>>28371797

"I'm not shooting you without seeing evidence of it growing on you," he answers. "But, you need to stay with me for your own safety and the safety of others. If you're immune, we need to figure out why. If you're not, then you can't be allowed back into society."

>>28371806

You do nothing! NOTHING!

"Protocol says I'm not allowed to tell you who we are until we've OFFICIALLY taken you into custody," he responds. "Until you're in one of our bases or vehicles, nothing is official yet."

As he finishes his sentence, you can suddenly hear a helicopter right above the tree line. You did not hear it approach.

"Well... speaking of which..." he says as he looks up at the helicopter. Ropes come down from it and ponies repel down them, all of them wearing similar armor to Trigger, but equipped with flamethrowers on their backs instead of guns.

One of them walks up to Trigger. "Is this the cargo?" he asks, gesturing to the party. Trigger nods.

>>28371876

"You... made this stuff?" he asks you, looking at you with disbelief. "That... shouldn't be... We're still projected to be at least 100 years ahead of the curve."

>>28371862

"That's what these ponies are here for," Trigger answers, gesturing to the security team.

"So," Trigger says as he grabs one of the ropes with a hoof. "Are you coming or am I going to have to shoot you?"

His guns still point at the party.
>>
>>28371908
Jack successfully pulls out the knife, looking up into the air as the helicopter arrives above the tree-line, squinting and lowering his long ears as the ropes repel down and ponies follow down. "Ah. The cavalry. Nice of them to show up late."

He groans as he stands up, looking at their flamethrowers, "Hold on, they're going to burn down the whole damn forest with those." He turns to Trigger, scowling, "Look, slick, if you have a first-aid kit in that chopper I'm coming, but who the hell's 'custody' are you talking about?" he reaches into his trenchcoat, and pulls out a golden star. "I'm a Manehatten detective, what the hell does YOUR badge say exactly?"
>>
>>28371908
"You have just a certain way with words."

Xavier says sarcastically.

"Or any time you want us to do something you have us at gunpoint."

He begins to walk over to helicopter.

"I expect your associates to much more well mannered than you."

He enters the helicopter.
>>
>>28371908
"I hope i get paid somehow for this, I've had to do enough working."

Blue says, getting aboard.
>>
>>28371908
Elaine looks up at the sound of the helicopter, watching as still MORE ponies come down wearing futuristic armor.

"Seriously? Who is your supplier?" she asks no one in particular, looking to Trigger when he says they're supposed to be ahead of the curve.

"You....really have no idea what you're doing do you?" she asks, walking over and moving to get in the chopper with him.
>>
>>28371959

"I'm sorry," he responds with gruff sarcasm. "I tend to have a hard time dealing with ponies I'm still not sure aren't going to suddenly turn into horrible abominations and kill me. You should consider yourself lucky. Protocol dictates I take you back in boxes. Instead, you get to sit in the good seats with me."

>>28371971

"Depending on how this goes, we may make sure that you never have to work another day in your life," he responds with hopeful optimism.

>>28371956

As everyone piles in, he unzips his battle armor and takes out a card. It seems to be made out of some sort of metallic substance, but it's as thin as paper. On it, has a symbol one might recognize as the symbol for magic as universalized by Princess Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark. However, the usual stars in the symbol are replaced by beakers full of what appear to be nameless chemicals. Arcing over the top of the symbol are three words: "Anomalous Research and Containment".

"ARC," Trigger answers as he takes a seat. The interior of the helicopter is luxurious for a vehicle that seems to have been made for militaristic purposes. They spared no expense.

>>28372001

Trigger just laughs in response as he takes off his goggles, revealing the massive scar that takes up most of the space underneath. Both of his eyes appear to be made out of glass with faded, marble-like pupils.

"You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?" he responds jovially.

As he buckles up his seat harness, he looks to everyone else. "I suggest you strap in."
>>
>>28372085

"Uh-huh, can't work if I'm dead."

Blue says deadpanning, strapping in.
>>
>>28372085
Jack looks at the immediately recognizable symbol of her majesty Twilight's cutie mark, albeit shifted by the bizarre beakers.

"ARC? Never heard of you guys." He states as he moves into the chopper, strapping in and keeping his wounded leg elevated as he can. "I want your guys' budget though.

He looks outside as they begin to lift off. "How long in operation?"
>>
>>28372085
"Cybernetics. That would be an impressive scientific marvel, were I not wearing a shrinking belt under my lab coat." Elaine says buckling in, looking down at the ARC symbol.

"Just as I thought! You're some agent for some three-letter government agency that somehow got ahold of super Science. I bet you didn't even make any of the stuff you're wearing, did you?"
>>
>>28372145
Jack turns to you, eyes glaring as you mention a shrinking belt. "You're kidding. Right?"
>>
>>28372152
"Its prototyping and caps out at about 10 centimeters [4 inches], but yes." she says, lifting up the corner of her lab coat to show off a metallic belt with a dial on the side.
>>
Found this buy accident, and will watch with interest.

Perhaps I could join in the next thread?
>>
>>28372184
Follow the link up in the OP's paste to the cytube and we'll walk you through. Openings vary by game since many of them are on-going quests, but come on in
>>
>>28372182
Jack looks at her belt, muzzle curling up into a frown, "Of course it does... and it works how, exactly? You make these yourself?"
>>
>>28372092

Trigger laughs. "Not what I meant, but also possible."

As he laughs at his own comment, the helicopter suddenly lurches into motion. In an instant, the chopper begins to move at breakneck speeds. Your bodies are thrown into your seats or into the harness depending on the direction you're sitting. But, once the speed levels off, everything feels smooth, like you're not moving at all.

The countryside whizzes by as the helicopter heads north. In just a few minutes, you fly past Canterlot, putting in the metaphorical rearview mirror.

>>28372124

"Of course you haven't heard of us," he responds with a smile. "We wouldn't be a very good covert organization if you've heard of us. Over 200 years of service, and no one knows a thing!" he says proudly.

>>28372145

"I don't know what 'Super Science' is. That's a dumb name," he laughs. "This here is Black Box Technology. State of the art stuff."

"The eyes though?" he points to his face. "Nah, they're not cybernetic. Well, not fully anyway. I can't see a thing without those goggles. Blind as a batpony."

"And, of course I didn't make these things myself! I'm not some egghead down in R&D. I'm a field agent!"

(part 1/2)
>>
>>28372260

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M

"Anyway, you wanna talk about impressive? Try that on for size," he says as he points out the window.

When you look out the window, you realize that Canterlot is already out of view. You're in a mountain range north of it. The helicopter slows as it rises over a mountain top. On the other side of the mountain, it comes into view.

It can only be described as a massive, floating city hidden between the mountains. It's as large as the mountains themselves. Perhaps larger. The entire structure is covered by a translucent dome of blue energy.

Across the structure, there are towers of varying sizes and shapes each with something that looks like a beacon on top of them. They are massive, much larger than the buildings they surround. They periodically, though with no pattern that you can discern, shoot green bolts of lightning between each other.

You see no mechanism keeping the structure in the air. Though, beneath you see what looks like massive tank treads. There are also propellers on the side of it, but they all seem to point out sideways, not down.

The buildings on the structure each have very specifically designed and atypical geometric shapes to them. There doesn't seem to be any discernible pattern to their size or shape throughout the city, as if they were all just built as they were needed when they were needed.

In the center of the "city" stands one massive tower that reaches from the base all the way to the top of the dome. It's the only building that does touch the dome. Along all the many floors of the tower are helipads. The helicopter begins to approach the tower.

"Welcome to the Arc," Trigger says with a wide grin.

I couldn't resist.
>>
>>28372220
"I make all my own equipment. I don't know why you're so surprised, you mentioned just before we went to the astral plane that you read one of my articles in Scientific Equestrian. If you knew I was working on directed energy weapons, why did you laugh when I reached for my ray-gun?"
>>28372260
"Its super Science. Or just Science capitalized. Not 'black box technology'." Elaine corrects.

"It doesn't even look right. Where's the flair? The art-deco aesthetic sending us into the Future? Whatever technology you used to build this helicopter could have made a flying saucer that flew faster, smoother, and underwater." she says, seemingly offended by their misuse of Science.
>>28372268
Elaine looks out at the marvelous over the top piece of state of the art flying city, staring out the window, thunderstruck. She keeps staring at the tower as they approach.
>>
>>28372268
"And this is where they'd cut for a sequel, if I continue the movie metaphor."

>>28372334
"Science Fiction Horror that leads to pulp"
>>
>>28372260
Jack snorts, putting his weapon away and starting to wipe off what blood and guts he could from his coat, "Secret covert organizations... right. And what, you all go around, shutting down things that go bump in the night?" He looks around, still trying to come to terms with all of this advanced tech. "Half of your gear looks like it belongs in fiction." He points at Trigger's eyes once the goggles are off, "Not a bad look. You get that on the job?"

>>28372334
He raises his eyebrow, "Ah. So you ARE that Elaine Rocketry. Yeah, I read it. But that article was all 'theoretical' science. Future applications, plans in the work. It didn't say a damn thing about them being around your waist."

>>28372268
As the helicopter zooms along, he takes a look out at Canterlot, amazed that they had made it here in such short time, before his attention turns to the grand, majestic city of pure futuristic glimmer taking up his view. Jack's mouth falls open, taking in the sight of the super-structure.

"...Holy..... shit..." he shakes his eyes, "I-I... what exactly am I SEEING here, pal?" He tries to lean closer, "It can't be possible... tech like this shouldn't be ready for DECADES."

>>28372347
"Something tells me we're not near the credits yet, kid..."
>>
>>28372374
>>
>>28372334

"Black Box technology," he leans in and says as she stares out the window.

>>28372347

"What's with the movie metaphor?" Trigger asks. "This is real. I know it's a lot to take in at once. But, you gotta deal with it."

>>28372374

Trigger grumbles a little bit. "Piece of advice if you're gonna be on an extended stay at the Arc. You're gonna see a lot of ponies with all kinds of twisted injuries. It comes with the job."

He leans closer to you, 'looking' at you with his dead eyes. "The kind of shit we've seen... You don't want to relive it."

He leans back and laughs. "Mines not that bad though. But, don't be surprised if you see even the toughest looking of ponies traumatized by what they've been through. The past is a subject you should tip-toe around gently. 'Things that go bump in the night?' That doesn't even begin to cover it. If I had to rate what we just went through on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it about a 4. Luckily, we've got the best psychological staff in the world."

The helicopter lands at the top of the tower and Trigger leads everyone out. The party is greeted by security personnel in the hangar room. "Go get the Head Director," Trigger says with pride. "She's gonna wanna see this."

"I've already been told you have something important," a voice comes into the room. Trigger salutes immediately. The owner of the voice walks in with three books floating in a telekinetic purple glow in her face, blocking your view of her. "What is it? I'm in the middle of a big breakthrough."

"I've got a bigger one, ma'am," he says, still saluting. "These 4 ponies here are immune to AO-1267-2!"
>>
>>28372430

All of the pony's books drop, revealing her face. Anyone who knows anything about culture knows the face. It's the face of Princess Twilight Sparkle. Then again, it's also entirely possible that you've never actually seen her face. She doesn't show it much anymore. And, in recent years, she's shown it less and less.

"What!?" she says excitedly, rushing over to observe every party member head to hoof. "How? Why? Tests! So many tests!"

"Could... would you be willing to submit yourself for observation here? You could help a lot of ponies!"
>>
>>28372430
Jack leans in as Trigger does, trying to imagine what things it is this organization has seen. "......Hh. Well shit... here I've been thinking I've seen just about everything. Came across some real scumbags and some real bizarre circumstances in my investigations but this is on another level."

As the chopper lands on top of the tower, he slowly climbs out and follows Trigger into the hanger room, listening in as he address his director. "So who exactly is in charge of this place?"

As the mare walks in and her texts drop, Jack's ears flop down, recognizing one of Equestria's rulers instantly from record books. "You're kidding..." As he's prodded, he tries to kneel respectfully, but her poking around makes it difficult, "I.. uh. Yes, your highness, sure. I... sorry, could I just have a bit of space, ma'am? Been a while since I've been this close to royalty. Ever, actually now that I think about it."
>>
>>28372436
"Huh, came to see the princess and instead i get eldritch horrors, some kinda ghost, guns pointed at me, and the princess. Guess it all kinda works out in the end."

Blue plops her flank down on the ground, setting her head in her forehooves and finally allowing herself the panic attack she's been storing up. Still, she shakily but stalwartly speaks up,

"Long as I won't die in observation, and am payed for my time... Well, fuck. What else can somepony do in this scenario besides go crazy. Sure Miss Sparkle."
>>
>>28372347
"I still haven't seen anything to justify this being horror. And are you going to keep doing that the entire time we're here?"
>>28372374
"Well I do. I can create a lot of devices you probably think are still science fiction."
>>28372430
"This proves nothing." she says shaking out of her daze, disembarking the helicopter, looking over as the Head Director steps into the room and Trigger explains things.

"Vaccinated against it is a more accurate term. Though I still don't know why it evaporates on contact. Doctor Elaine S. Rocketry, at your services, Mrs?" Elaine says extending a hoof.
>>28372436
As Twilight rushes over and begins analyzing her, Elaine steps back with a start.

"Princess Twilight?!" Elaine stumbles head over hooves, trying to bow, before successfully genuflecting to the monarch.
>>
>>28372483

"Cop, right?" Trigger asks. "Don't get me wrong, I have a HUGE amount of respect for what you do. I wouldn't want to trade places with you, really. With my job it's all easy. No morals necessary. You gotta stop the shit from doing it's thing. You have all these messed up moral questions. I can't imagine how you do it. Besides, there's something to be said that all the messed up stuff YOU'VE seen was actually thought up by ponies."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," she says, laughing, a pen and a paper floating next to her suddenly as things get jotted down without her looking at them. "This is just... such a big deal! That AO has been killing ponies for months now and all we've been able to do is contain the damage. If we can actually prevent it - or cure it...! So many possibilities!"

"Thank you so much for this!"

>>28372504

"Yes, yes, let's get this out of the way," Twilight says as she rolls her eyes. "Yes, I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle. Yes, this is what I've been doing with my free time. No, this does not make ARC a government organization."

"Even if Celestia keeps wanting it to be," Twilight mutters under her breath.

"Ma'am," an attendant behind Twilight speaks up. "Maybe you shouldn't bombard them with so much information. They've barely walked into the door."

"Right," Twilight laughs, hitting herself in the forehead. "Sorryyyy. Just got excited there. I kind of forget this is a SECRET organization sometimes so other ponies don't actually know about us. Don't worry, we'll get you situated."

>>28372495

Twilight slows down and frowns as you have a panic attack. She kneels down next to you and puts a wing around you. "I'm so, so sorry about everything you've been through," she says in a more caring tone. "I was being careless. Whatever you need, I'll make sure you have it."

"Get these ponies to their quarters so they can rest and get comfortable!" she says to her attendant.

"Welcome to ARC, I hope we can work well together!"

>EPISODE END
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.