[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well there you have it, /mlp/. Our former main character doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Well there you have it, /mlp/. Our former main character doesn't have a SINGLE solo focus episode this season. Now it should be more obvious than ever that even the writers do NOT care for her.
>>
>>28370141
Take a backseat, purple faggot
>>
Considering these new writers fucking suck, she pretty much dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>28370141

Amazing
Whoever was enjoying twilicorn:the show should be burned in hell
>>
>>28370141
That's because haber's new Role for her is being a teacher-- unfortunately, that means that, by neccessity of her role, she has to be paired with starlight to make it work.

Its like a healer in WoW, you can't function without someone else to act upon.
>>
File: glimmer face intensifies.png (367KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
glimmer face intensifies.png
367KB, 1280x713px
>>28370141
GLIMGLAM MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: 541793.gif (648KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
541793.gif
648KB, 800x450px
>>28370141
>Elements of Harmony are a circle of friends
>people have pointed out that Twilight being the leader undermines the equality of the dynamic
>OP cries that she isn't going to gain even more power when doing so would pretty much put her above her mentors
>>
>>28370141
But that's a good thing. I'm really enjoying her role as Starlight's mentor more than anything. It was painfully obvious in S4-S5 that they had NO fucking clue what to do with her since she was an alicorn. Now this allows for a natural story progression as the student becomes the teacher and so on.

Let's just hope they don't fuck her over like they did Celestia, who still hasn't had ONE single episode to herself.
>>
>>28370229
that gif is adorable
>>
>>28370229

This
People bitch about anything, this is exactly what I wanted
Fuck Twilicorn
>>
>>28370141
That is because all you faggot so who complained about how it was the Twilight Sparkle show, so the writers heard you and now you same faggotsize are.complaining about getting what you wanted.
>>
>>28371938
>/mlp/ is just you and that person who posts really fast
>>
>>28370141
Well it was either that or get a bunch of episodes where she's portrayed as fucking idiot for plot purposes.
>>
>no celestia episode
>>
>>28372022
Nah it's just you and me, the person who got Speed Force and uses it to shitpost from multiple proxies all day.

When will this fucking site go down again I want to sleep
>>
>don't care
>has own student
k
>>
The last 3 seasons have been packed with applejack episodes, cmc and now we have to swallow glimmer's bad writting.
>>
File: 13848478322.png (499KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
13848478322.png
499KB, 900x900px
>>28370141
Writer 1
>Should we give Twilight an episode?
Writer 2
>And how would we do that?
Writer 1
>Well, maybe we could explore her role as Starlight's teacher, or use her to give an overview of where shows events stand at present, or maybe just a standalon-
Writer 2
>Nah. Fuck that, lets just make an episode about Applejack fixing her toilet.
>>
>>28373065
The only thing that is more foreign to MLP and yet hogs more screentime than anything is the overwhelming male focus this season.
I know they are doing it because of the fandom consisting of more males than ever, but that shouldn't have done this to the franchise which was always cute little pony girls doing girly or adventrous things.
Or at least, they should do it in moderation.
>>
>>28373133
I don't think that's the problem; at least they are exploring in SOME WAY the characters we already have.
>>
>>28370141

Maybe they're threatening to write her out of the show as part of Tara Strong's contract negotiations...
>>
>>28370141
TWILIGHT HAS COMPLETED HER CHARACTER ARC FAGGOT
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (478KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
478KB, 250x173px
>>28370141
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.