[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Glimglam forms a team of 6 ponies who work together in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>yfw Glimglam forms a team of 6 ponies who work together in the finale
>yfw it's revealed that they are the guardians of Harmony
>>
>>28368287
My boner would be eternal
>>
>>28368287
Hey faggot slowdown
I have to enjoy all this butthurt for all I can get
>>
>>28368287
Could it be that Lightning Dust turns out to be one of them?
>>
>Glimmer, Nyx, Shimmer, Twilight, Flurry Heart and Cadence

MARY SUE SQUAD
>>
>>28368355
Dubs confirm
>>
>>28368287
>Hide Glimmer Threads
>Ignore Glimmer Posts
>Do not reply to Glimmer posters
>>
>>28368287
The current cast have all achieved their goals, making it so you can't really move forward with the current cast of characters, and Jim or Jayson, I forget which one, said the show's going to keep going until it loses money.

So, if given the choice between having the show go the Sponge Bob/ The Simpsons route of going in circles forever or having a soft reboot with a new cast with new goals in the same world I'll take the latter. Sure, there's a chance this might be a total disaster, but aren't things more fun if you don't know how it's going to work out?
>>
File: 1471315009470.png (128KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
1471315009470.png
128KB, 1305x892px
>>28368406
And the originalfags can finally quit and have the rest they want
>>
>>28368357
what would a OC squad look like? Obviously including Nyx.
>>
>>28368446
>including nyx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBXnVjR5cGU
>>
>>28368480
>Not including Nyx

That'd be like football without best pony
>>
>>28368483
Fag
>>
>>28368406
>The current cast have all achieved their goals, making it so you can't really move forward with the current cast of characters

Give them new things to work on in life: they did that when twilight became a princess and focused on her adjusting to her role as a princess after all.

Have the Thrones/map DO SOMETHING, and lay down that they're now the guardians of harmony and have to protect equestria so long as they keep their thrones.

have the six grapple with having that as a new role without giving up their other life dreams and finding a way to strike a balance in the two or something.
>>
>>28369861
hell, could even play on that in the finale with the villain trying to get them to give up their positions as EOH bearers/throne ponies in exchange for altering the world so they have simpler lives where they only have to worry about their life's dreams.

Kind of like shrek where rumple stiltskin tried to play on shrek hating responsibility.
>>
>>28368287

Jesus hasbro please do this
>>
>>28368406
Give me G5 over a soft reboot. If you're going to reboot it, at least give it a fresh start instead of replacing all the elements that made the show good in the first place.
>>
>>28368349

Kill youserlf please
>>
>>28370765

Whats the difference?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.