[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw glimmerhaters are THIS assmad Get fucked fags, our waifu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: glimmerposting(2).jpg (59KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
glimmerposting(2).jpg
59KB, 1200x630px
>mfw glimmerhaters are THIS assmad
Get fucked fags, our waifu is Hasbro-certified best.
>>
>>28367620
I hope she takes over so I can finally leave this shitty show
Then when you glimfags are all alone you can jerk each other off for the rest of eternity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLumGrqbTBo
>>
>>28367620
You're still a faggot OP.
>>
>>28367620
Shimmerfags BTFO
>>
>>28367620
>our waifu
You and the other redditor spamming this cancer?
>>
File: 1470659627635.png (140KB, 273x338px) Image search: [Google]
1470659627635.png
140KB, 273x338px
>>28367719
Can you hear that? is the sound of glim haters massively asshurt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHx5hCVN26E
>>
>>28367620
>Hasbro-certified best
This makes you feel safe? It's better for Hasbro to want nothing to do with your waifu.
>>
File: exquisite meme.png (482KB, 512x507px) Image search: [Google]
exquisite meme.png
482KB, 512x507px
>>28367856
>The slaughter will continue
>Now the mane 6 fags return to the earth
>Wind blows, rain falls
>And the hasbro prays upon the waifu fags
>All is as it should beeeeeeee
>>
>Hasbro-certified best
>actually trying to wear that as an accomplishment
fucking lmao
old>nu
>>
File: balding.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
balding.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>28367620
>>
>>28367795
Can you hear that? Its the sound of Glimmerfags fapping in a corner as they watch their waifu get gang banged by spike and Sunburst.
>>
>>28367620
I don't hate Glims (nor do I really favour her over others), but don't you realise they're just writing her off the show? They're giving her a little posse of her own so they can remove her from Ponyville.
>>
>>28368347
Or they are making the show all about her now.
Admit it, everything point to it, trying all lose ends from the other 6, making them "finish" their storylines so a new mane 6 can erect in their place to start gen 4.5
The only advantage of this is that the originalfags can finally rest knowing they saw the end of the waifus they cherished for, and the newfags can keep enjoying the shitty show, with "fresh characters and ideas".
It is a win win no matter what.
>>
>>28368382
This
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.