[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- (You)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 7

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1472450380776.jpg (503KB, 1200x881px) Image search: [Google]
1472450380776.jpg
503KB, 1200x881px
>>28362638
>>
File: Male Observer.png (262KB, 972x987px) Image search: [Google]
Male Observer.png
262KB, 972x987px
>>28362648
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>28362648

http://pastebin.com/9tv4EyZ7
>>
>>28362648
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: 1430691527885.png (69KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1430691527885.png
69KB, 325x325px
>>28362648
http://pastebin.com/5VUcBRQx
>>
>>28362648
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>Today is HÄ“idia, 14th of Dusk Reverie, 784, Kalpa 6217 (Afternoon)
>You have 1 day's worth of food and 2 days worth of water
Ship HP
>Engines: 40/40
># of charged Cores: 7/10
>Entrance: 20/40
>Main Area: 27/40
>Storeroom: 40/40
>Control Room: 40/40
>Barracks: 40/40

Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 8/7 (8/7)
Dania 6/6 (6/6)
Amy 7/6 (7/6)
Flow 11/5 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 8/7 (8/7)

https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/28308580/#28310614

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n08b1ptdnYM

The ship landed in the Cozy Vimana of Vitral, capital of Mariposa. The city was bustling, positively overflowing with demons of every shape, size, color and creed. The Birdcage hovered above, awash in the rusty-colored smog that was present in Zha when the Bodhidharma attacked. The party learned that the Birdcage was full of Angels, and many sources claimed that the angels had "stolen" the Mind Vimana. What exactly this meant wasn't really clear.

After shaking off some demons that harassed them, they followed a goat-scarecrow demon named Summer Snow, who promised to give them a map if they bought her some ice cream at the Griot's Road Cafe. They traveled north past an impressive gate, bordered by destroyed property on both sides, then entered a crowded, smoky town, where they reached the cafe.

Each of the tiny cafe's patrons was a spider, making them the only non-spider occupants. The Cafe's menu is written on a board up above the main counter.

(20 Quetzals = 1 Bit)
-Creepy Crunchies (assorted bug-based candy) - 40 Quetzals
-Ice Cream (Wimpy) - 60 Quetzals
-Ice Cream (normal) - 65 Quetzals
-Pastry (Wimpy) - 50 Quetzals
-Pastry (normal) - 55 Quetzals
-Firewwater - 100 Quetzals
-Firewater Flans (wimpy) - 70 Quetzals
-Firewater Flans (normal) - 65 Quetzals

(1/2)
>>
>>28362714
>["Spiders tend to lay eggs in scarecrows. I'd also rather not get webs in my hooves, schnee." I heard that, many years ago, bad ponies had conquered all the cities on the coast, then they stole the cities and took them back to this capital, like plunder. Then, they kicked my mom and dad and all the other families out of their homes. So all us came back and kicked them out in return. I didn't see it myself. I guess all ponies are bad, since they try to kill us."]

To you, this event of conquering cities and stealing them as plunder sounds a lot like the Dahlia Annexation, one of the most infamous events in Mariposan history. Starting about 3,200 years ago, the Gloom Empress used her legions of golems to conquer minor towns all along the southern coast. It's said that her powerful geomancer sages lifted the cities up from their very foundations, dragging them back to Vitral as if they were no more than treasure chests. They used this method to very quickly and artifically expand Vitral, which was back then just a tiny city-state, with only geomancy to keep it from being wiped out.

>>28362667
You fix some holes in the ship (Main Area restored to 27/40). Inside, you hear your companions chattering to themselves, arguing ferverently about the situation. You notice that Rus Tea, River Spring and Onion are gone.
>>
>>28362753
>add this to the bottom of the menu, after Firewater Flans

-Bloater Bonbons (allow you to eat rotten food with no downsides) - 20 Quetzals each
-Honey Room - 1000 Quetzals per hour

***Meals free with performance! Ask for details***
>>
>>28362787
Observer begins to make his way over, counting out everyone still here and missing. "I plan to search for the Crystal Workshop once the others return and we can find a safer space to keep the ship. Is there anyone who would like to accompany me later?" Observer asks, looking among the remaining crew.
>>
>>28362753

Amy looks around at the adorable scene of all the spiders waving at her. She giggles as she trots up to the counter/bar. She realizes she's completely forgotten why they are here.

But, then she sees it on the menu. ICE CREAM! Her mouth begins to visibly drool as her tongue hangs out.

"Ice cream!?" she shouts like an excited dog. "I neeeeed it! It's been so long! Ice cream! Ice cream!"

Then, she realizes she has no money. She looks around in desperation and sees Shei. "Shei! I need you to buy me ice cream. Pleaaaaaase," she says, putting her arm around Verbadoo and her face close to his.
>>
File: 1473098984680.gif (4MB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
1473098984680.gif
4MB, 500x210px
>>28362753
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>28362895
>>28362912
>>
>>28362787
Flow nods his head.
[>"The Dahlia Annexation, eh? That reaches quite away, I remember reading a few texts on it. Wait, how old are you?"]

He sets 4 bits on the counter.
"I'll take an ice cream."
>>
>>28362753
>>28362895
Shei-Sher is weirded out by the spidery patrons, although the warm atmosphere of the cafe consoles and anxieties he might have. He ambles through with Amy curiously.

Amy puts her arm around Shei, and he goes crestfallen at the request. "b-but I don't have money either. I live a very ascetic life.. and not by choice."

He sees a sign stating free meals come with a performance. "a -a performance?" He says within ear shot of the bartender.
>>
>>28362753
Pryce stays near the door to the cafe, the spiders being a better alternate to the demons but not by much. His eyes look to the menu, none of it looking too appetizing, his mind telling him to not even trust the normal food. But the Bloaters hold some attention, a few might be a decent backup if they ever get in a hard spot with how much they've traveled recently.

Pryce steps to the counter, placing 10 bits on the table.
"10 of the Bonbons please."
>>
>>28363038

"Ooooh!" Amy says excitedly. "I'll do a performance with you for ice cream!"
>>
>>28362880
Blessings immediately stands, leaning on the furniture. Renee rushes forward to stop her, but Blessings shrugs her off. "I'm going wherever you think the witch might be, whether you like it or not," she says to everyone. "You think she might be there, Beholder?"

"Same here, but where's the Crystal Workshop anyway?" Spitshine asks.

"I'm also going, but for goodness' sake, don't you think we ought to slow it down a bit before we all get simmered in a demon's pot?" Renee asks.

>>28362992
>["12,"] she answers. ["How long ago was that? I thought it was only 10 years ago."]

Soon, the spider behind the counter sets down a decently-sized bowl of vanilla ice cream before you, topped with chocolate flakes, and two wooden spoons. A red gleam growls in Snow's eye, and she impatiently digs into the ice cream.

>>28363038
The spider points to the stage, and in a voice thick with a foreign accent says, "One item free, if you sing, dance, do something useful on the stage."

>>28363061
The spider gives you 10 stiff pale taffies.
>>
>>28363065
"Oh thank goodness" Shei sighs relief "I was going to resort to stand up comedy. Do you have your -er lumpet, is what you called it?
>>
>>28363076
Flow looks dumb-struck.
>["...a-about 3,200 years ago. Are you sure you're 12?"]

He looks with intrigue as Snow devours her ice cream, noticing the red gleam in her eye as he puts down 5 bits.
"A firewater, please."
>>
>>28363118

"Oooh, what a great idea!" Amy says as she retrieves Lumpet from her Saddle Bag triumphantly. "Do you play anything? Or, can you sing?"
>>
>>28363076
"It may be possible, this city is infested with demons already so there may be more than just a few witches as well. My intent is to research their machinery." Observer says, taking a nearby seat.

"I agree with Renee. I believe we should wait for the others for a moment before rushing out in search for a workshop that may be nowhere near here. We still need to interact with the locals to find that out..."
>>
>>28363076
>>28363146
Pryce takes the taffies and pockets them away in his robe. He looks for the scarecrow, joining them and Flow.
"So about that map... No rush or anything, but I'd prefer to get out of demon central sooner than later."
>>
>>28363199
Flow puts a hoof up.
"Let the poor scarecrow eat, first, Sir Pryce. I mean...just look at her go..."
He eyes Snow as she continues to devour her ice cream.
>>
>>28363225
"She can take it with her, right?"
He looks down at the demon sinking into the ice cream like a foal.
"I'm just a little, apprehensive, after the last demon city we were in."
>>
>>28363247
He looks from Pryce, to Snow.
"Relax, spellsword. It's nothing to get worked up over. We've handled our own before, and that was when we were split up. All we haveta do is stick together, and we'll be fine!"
>>
>>28363166
>>28363076
"I can play the piano, and I think I might sing. I don't know how good I might be but theres a song that I always liked. You only need to play from the G, B, or A major chord and I will make the rest work" Shei-Sher walks up onto the stage and urges you to follow

Once you're behind him he stammers hesitantly before swallowing his nervousness and plays.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpwxwHaNxis
>sans Billy Cypher's interjections.
>>
>>28363291
>>28363076
[1d10] for performance
>>
File: Mariposa Map FINAL.jpg (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mariposa Map FINAL.jpg
1MB, 1024x768px
>>28363146
>["Th-thirty-two... holy schnee. I don't quite... understand. How is that possible, schnee? All the grown-ups I know can tell it like it was just a week ago, schnee."] she looks distraught, the red gleam fading. ["I know demons can experience time in an odd way, but..."]

The spider pours you a glass of a hard-looking alcohol, clear and pure.

>>28363186
Spitshine gets up and slaps your ass, hoof shivering. "Alright, would you just let's go? Can't be wasting any time in here, can we? Gimme a disguise!"

"I hadn't thought about that..." Blessings mutters, going back into the barracks.

>>28363199
>>28363146
With a worried glance, Snow takes a few more bites of ice cream, the red gleam returning to her eye slightly. With a full mouth, she reaches into her bag and withdraws a map, holding it out to you.

>>28363291
The curtain pulls back to reveal a grand piano. A spider sits on each key and floor pedal. They move slightly to let you play, but remain firmly on each key, watching you. Your performance is alright, and gets light applause. The spider behind the bar counter nods in approval.

Something oddly moves along the floor. Roll perception.
>>
>>28363291

Amy does he best to play along with the music, not entirely understanding the more technical notes terms. [1d10]
>>
>>28363367
You get a notable amount of extra applause. You also notice the odd movement along the floor, so roll perception.
>>
>>28363351
>>28363375

Amy smiles and bows to the audience. "Thank you! I hope that lightens up your day a little bit!"

Her eyes narrow as she sees something when she looks back up from her bow. [1d10]

>>28363302

"That was great!" Amy says, giving Shei a hug. "We should play together more!"
>>
>>28363285
Pryce calms a bit.
"That's a new one," He remarks on being called spellsword, "I guess you're right. Things should work out fine, yea..."

>>28363351
"Thank you."
Pryce levitates the map up, rolling it out.
"Wow, this place is bigger than I thought it would be."
>>
>>28363351
Shei-Sher beat nervous cold sweats but continues through his performance trying to forget the audience. He would try the exercise imagining everyone nude to make him feel less nervous, but he thinks that might actually be more scary.

After the performance Shei-Sher notices something strange move about. Well relatively more strange than the pub.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28363351
>Taking a nearby seat only to still get ass slapped.
"Do not make me tranquilize you." Observer says in response to the assault on his rump. "I can make repairs on the ship while we wait for the others, they cannot go far in the city without the assistance of my ship."
>>
>>28363391
Shei-Sher smiles and laughs when hugged "Yes, we actually did fine! I couldn't help but think our show would end with being assailed by half-eaten bugs but we came out of it clean."
>>
>>28363351
Flow raises an eyebrow.
>["That must be it. I'm sure time just got distorted or something. I wouldn't be above it, what with all that's happened lately."]

He downs the drink when it comes up.

>>28363408
Flow raises an eyebrow and grins as Pryce agrees with him.
"Well, what else should I call you, Sir Spellswordsman?"
He also takes a look at the map as Pryce opens it.
>>
>>28363466
"You could call me Pryce, we don't need to be all formal."
>>
>>28363391
>>28363441
You glance back just in time to see a shadow sweeping across the floor. Equine in shape, the shadow is one of someone whose limbs are bent and crushed under its torso. You hear a wet crackling and chittering noise like an insect being crushed and ground against the floor, and it feels like the source of the sound is inside your ear. The shadow skitters along the ground into the backstage area. You see no source that could be creating it; the only light source in the room are the candles on the tables and on the chandelier.

>>28363445
Spitshine's face sinks when he realizes that you are once again a male. Blessings comes out of the barracks, wearing her bloody sheets all around her, like a mummy. "Ready," she declares. Spitshine crawls under the blankets and hops onto her back, making them look like a two-headed mummy.

"Okay, now we look more demon-like," he says, with an awkward laugh.

>>28363466
>>28363408
Snow wolfs down the last of her ice cream and hops off the bar seat.
>["I'm going to go find my parents, schnee. Something... doesn't feel right. I feel funny inside. Bad funny. I shouldn't have talked to any strangers."]

With that, Snow turns and departs, wearing a worried frown.
>>
>>28363484
"Ugh, fine. Pryce it is," he says with a smirk.

>>28363492
>["Sure, sure fraülein, no problem."]
Flow warily eyes Snow as she leaves from the bar, and he looks to Pryce.
"This might sound hypocritical, but I think we should leave, too. Not gonna lie, but her red eyes worried me. You noticed too, didn't you?"
>>
>>28363452

"Of course we did!" Amy says, with her cheeks puffed out like an insulted anime girl. "Are you saying that you don't think I have talent!?"

>>28363492

Amy suddenly starts following the shadow like a cat following a laser pointer.
>>
>>28363492
Pryce looks as the scarecrow leaves.
"Guess she didn't want to stay long."

>>28363537
"I'm all for leaving."
Pryce rolls up the map, looking out towards the door.
"She did look a bit, sad. Not something I'd expect a demon to look or feel."

>>28363539
>>28363452
"Come on you to, let's get back to the ship. We got our map."
Pryce shouts over to Amy and Shei.
>>
>>28363492
Shei-Sher makes note of this appearance. No doubt Buiwong is watching. His initial thoughts when entering the cafe were if there was any outstanding relationship between the patrons and the god of fables. But Shei considered that the spiders are probably like any other ordinary demon folk and he should refrain from mentioning his name amongst friends.

>>28363492
Shei-Sher is piqued by Amy's insinuations. He decides this time to side-step explaining himself and respond with another insinuation "Wha-wha -well what are you saying? Are you implying that my performance would of been flaccid without your talent??"

>>28363539
>>28363492
Buiwong has always eluded Shei-Sher's grasp when he appears. Especially futile considering a shadow would blend with the backstage shade. But he sees any try for it. Shei rolls his eyes and follows after Amy needing to keep an eye on her.
>>
>>28363612
"ahrm- just one moment!
>>
>>28363636
"Rather not wait longer than we have to."
>>
>>28363612
"She didn't seem like a regular demon. And she was young, by her account. I dunno, but I'm most certainly intrigued."
He moves for the door to leave.
>>
>>28363612

Amy doesn't listen.
>>
>>28363492
Observer sighs, attempting to shapeshift his form to become demonic.

>Shapeshift race into Demon
[1d10]
>>
>>28363539
>>28363629
You rush into the dark backstage, and lose sight of yourself for a few moments, your hearing and feeling going numb as well. All that remains is your scent of smell. You feel a bit dizzy, but your scent of smell gets stronger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLW_CLW5a5g

You enter a cramped storeroom with indeterminate light sources; most of the room is completely dark, but light exists in small radii in certain, seemingly random spots, with no source: a portion of the near wall is lit, revealing a moldy, rotted wooden wall. Floorboards are lit as well, revealing brown-stained floorboards and exposed nails. Wherever it lies, the sourceless light takes the shape of sticky splatters of liquid, like goo thrown haphazardly around.

In a compartment along the far wall, you see some lumpy, undetailed shapes just outside the light. You hear a gurgling sound like the sloshing of fluid.

You feel a tad hungry.

>>28363537
>>28363612
The spiders wave goodbye gratefully as you go. You head back to the ship, and you can tell that you are parked at Ventoso Park. Inside, see Observer talking with a two-headed bloody mummy pony. Said pony raises up the cloth covering its face, and you see that it's actually Blessings, with Spitshine riding on her shoulder. All the other NPCs are there as well, aside from River, Rus Tea, and Onion.
>>
>>28363709
>>28363661
>>28363636
>forgot to add
The room smells strongly of foul, fetid breath, unwashed hair, and greatly of saliva.
>>
>>28363688
His form begins to shift, becoming more of a pony-goat mix with dark red fur, his eyes burning with green fire instead of purple void-like energies. Although his form still seems slender much like his pony form. His horns laced with the green fire as well.
>>
>>28363709
Flow looks around.
"Where's River, Rus Tea, and Onion? How'd we lose em'?"
Flow sighs.
"Please tell me they didn't run off on their own..."
>>
>>28363716
Your new form looks right at home with this horrid, demon-infested city-state.
>+1 to conversing with demons in any way
>>
>>28363709

"Hello?" Amy asks as she walks toward the sound. "Are you hungry too?" she asks, assuming the sound is the sound of a stomach gurgling.

She stops just a few feet from the figure(s). "My name's Amy Thest. What's yours, friend? Come into the light, please, so I can greet you properly."

>Prayer of Enlightenment to learn Compassion
>Mantra of Equality [1d10]
>DC-3 because Compassion
>>
>>28363709
Pryce fills with worry as they near, but is eased as Blessings and Spitshine reveal themselves.
"We have a map, and Amy and Shei should be following behind soon for us to get out of here."
Pryce announces as they return, holding up the map in his magic.

Though at seeing a few missing heads, that worry comes back.
"...We're missing a few. Where'd Rus, River and Onion get off to?"
He asks those present.
>>
>>28363709
Maybe this isn't Buiwong's presence. Shei thinks.

>>28363709
>>28363539
Shei-Sher hold's Amy's hoof "Stay close to me."
Shivers run along Shei's skin and transmute into vibrations that seep out in a blur of light
>Phase Aura
[1d10+1]

He ambles steadily forward with Amy's hoof in his.
>>
>>28363765

Amy holds his hoof and smiles. "Don't worry," she says calmly. "Nothing bad is going to happen."
>>
>>28363729
>>28363709
Observer then follows Spitshine and Blessings out of the ship, attempting to talk to locals they come across for information on where the Crystal Workshop might be.

>Talking with locals
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28363779
"Observer, er, that's still you right? Where are you going, the others should be back soon."
Pryce questions as they start to leave.
>>
File: Cozy 2.jpg (217KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
Cozy 2.jpg
217KB, 980x552px
>>28363761
>>28363724
"They're with Flaming," Renee explains. "The four of them went down to the markets just a little south of here. Between their fighting strength, their disguises, and River's little dark corridor trick, they should be more than fine. I don't like splitting either, but they should be just fine should they not start any poop."

>>28363745
>>28363765
There is zero response from the figure. Shei's light is dim and constrained, like a candle covered by a hand. What little light he produces reveals that the figure is rocking back and forth ever-so-slightly, and that it's covered in a film of web. You cannot tell how tall or wide the figure is.

You grow gradually more hungry as the scents intensify, and notice that the rocking is slightly more intense down near the musty, stained floor.

>>28363779
The overwhelming majority of the residents are demons of a multitude of shapes, sizes and colors. As you wander around a bit, you notice that the demons living around in the local houses, which are packed in extremely tightly, are small. They run around, apparently playing, except when you pass by. Then they rush back indoors, avoiding you. A few huck small rocks at you as you pass, disappearing into the bushes soon after.
>>
>>28363801

"Wait..." Amy says, with growing concern. "Is that... someone wrapped in a web!?"

Amy rushes over to the figure and starts grabbing at it to help it out, not even giving a second thought to whether or not she's right.

[1d10] to get it out
Gonna be funny if I'm wrong.
>>
>>28363801
>>28363778
"I think you should speak his language." Shei says "Ask him if he is of any relation to Buiwong."
>>
>>28363800
>>28363801
Observer rubs his head where the last small rock hit him. "Yes, it is still me. Where are the others, I need to move the ship once we find out the location of the Crystal Workshop."
>>
>>28363823
>>28363801
"Amy!" Shei-Sher yells after her as he lets go of her hoof. He takes out pupil to appraise the thing.

>Appraise
[1d10+1]

Shei's getting goosebumps
>Phase Aura
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28363801
"Oh, good. I thought they might have ran off all over the place."
Pryce looks down at the map.
"Wish they didn't go with so few... We'll need to set up teams if this keeps happening at every stop."

>>28363860
"Amy and Shei are still in the restaurant. Said they were going to be a minute, probably doing another performance for free food."
Pryce unrolls the map to show Observer. [ >>28363351 ]
"I saw it on here... There, up in the Velvet Vimana."
>>
>>28363801
Flow lets out a relieved sigh.
"Whew...glad that they're sort of safe, I guess. Wait, shopping?"
He pulls out his bag of bits.
"...I-I should've chipped in..."
>>
>>28363823
A very pressing hunger pang creeps up from the bottommost depths of your stomach, inching up your body, through your spine, up through your esophagus, sending your mouth into a grimace. Your teeth elongate and your hackles raise involuntarily. As you grab at the web, it becomes very apparent that the figure itself is indeed trapped, but is not moving.

>>28363823
>>28363879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lAgkp2q2UQ

Near the ground, Shei's faint light reveals a pony's face. He hangs upside-down, head swollen and red. A blue gem the size of a coin rests in his forehead, and his expression is absolutely blank, though he is clearly alive. He blinks slowly as a hoof tugs at the side of his face, reaching out from the darkness. The hoof looks more off and unnatural the more you look at it. It is triple-jointed, and the tip of the hoof ends in a sharp point. The fur is patchy with clumps of ugly brown hair, and is covered in black and white stripes that almost look like letters. The hoof is blurry and give you a headache as you look at it. The longer you look at it, the more it feels like it's bending around your vision.

With a flourish, it removes part of the pony's cheek. Before the pony can even bleed, the face on its skin grows back, bubbling and boiling. The hoof presents the chunk to you. The smell is divine, and drips with tantalizing fat drops of gorgeous ruby color.

>>28363860
>>28363880
>>28363895
Renee slithers off the ship, looking like a slug-slime beast with a barely-perceptible pony face. "Volkama's acting a bit odder than usual. He's secluding himself and hasn't stopped talking for a while. He presents no threat to us at present, but just consider it if we have to split up... please don't tell me we have to split up more."
>>
>>28363880
"Excellent, resourceful as ever." He says, studying the map further. "We'll need to return to the ship at once. If the group wishes to stay here longer than necessary then I will leave them to sit in their diners until we have investigated the workshop."
>>
>>28363895
"Hey, Flow. Do you know about other tribes of goo ponies? Like, cultures or stories?"
>>
>>28363931
Observer turns to look at Renee. "I could eliminate Volkama. Although I have a feeling everyone will disagree to that idea. We could also abandon him here as well before he becomes a problem." Observer says, intent on moving back to the ship once the conversation ends here.
>>
>>28363931

As Amy unwraps the pony's face, she freezes. She feels a hunger. A horrible, familiar hunger. Her teeth grow sharp, her muzzle becomes more doglike as if in response to the familiar feeling.

Her heart begins to beat in horror as she stares wide-eyed at the pony. She is terrified of what she might do. Her mind screams in pained torment, knowing that she shouldn't do it. But, everything else is wailing yes.

Her hooves begin to tremble forward. But, what do they move toward?

[1d10] If this is a success, unwrap the pony. If it's a fail, she takes the meat in her hooves.
>>
>>28363932
"We should at least wait for Flaming and the others. If they went for supplies, its best to get those on the ship ASAP. For Shei and Amy, they can't be too long, but if River get back with the others she could use that portal to hop over and grab them."

>>28363931
Pryce steps back at the barely recognizable face.
"...I can't wait until we're out of here and we won't need these costumes."
Pryce thinks on Volkama's activity.
"Well, I hope we don't. But unfortunately, if we want t ofind these ponies and also deal with this witch... I think we might need to split in two. At least we'll have large groups, I just hope we'll stay at that and not fragment further."
>>
>>28363931
"The ol' bastard's acting up again, eh? Whatever, if he gets rowdy, we'll just beat some sense into him."
>"I'm afraid that might be the only available course of action if he loses his composure, what with us being in such close proximity to demons and whatnot..."
Vice and Trapper join Flow, having just left the ship after some mundane activities.
Flow hugs Renee's slug thing form.
"Ah, no worry, we won't seperate any time soon...except for..."
He looks around.
"Where're Amy and Shei?"

>>28363942
"N-not really. My little tribe was the only tribe of goos I knew in Obscurus. I'm sure there were more though, but I can hardly remember any. And cultures or stories?" he scoffs, "You're asking the wrong goo."

>"I do believe I'd have the answers to your questions, Sir Pryce. Any specific questions?"
>>"Nerd!"
>>
>>28363931
>>28363989
"eek gadd!" Shei-sher is repulsed by what lies before them. "The poor sod.. I reconsider that offer our Crab made us before. I would not want this."

He looks on at the shadowy thing tempt Amy. Shei idles for the moment wanting to observe, but he knows Amy will become crazed if she tastes it. The kid ambles steadfast and swipes the piece of meat out of that thing's oddly shapen hoof.
[1d10]

"Sorry, we I made plans to have icecream." Shei-Sher takes Amy's hoof again and ushers her out of the backstage "Come Amy, you'll spoil your appetite." He says firmly.
>>
>>28364003
"Oh..."

Pryce looks down to Vice and Trapper as they chime in. He pulls out the song scroll he was given by Qirsh, floating it down to them.
"I got this song from Qirsh, that pony we met yesterday. I was studying it to learn it, but all we could figure out was that its about some Watercolor tribe. I was wondering if you could help translate or at least understand it better."
>>
>>28364003
>>28364052
>Translate it back*
>>
>>28364052
Vice practically beams at the question.
>"Not a problem, Sir Pryce. I might be of assistance. The Watercolor tribe is an anomaly in goo pony tribes, as they were famous for accepting missionaries from the Union church for visits. Mind if I see the song itself?"
>>"Neeeeerd!"
>>
>>28363989
The meat's scent only grows more heavenly and sizzling as you take it. It's warm and inviting, and your other senses dull as it rests tantalizingly in your hooves, which flex involuntarily as the individual digits protrude from within. You can taste its scent through the smell alone. You feel yourself leaning back, although you are not actually leaning back. The wavering of your physical senses (aside from smell) gives you the sensation of floating.

You feel your paw/hoof raising to your mouth beyond your control. Roll to resist.

>>28364044
The hoof holds on tightly to the meat. Amy is rooted securely to the ground, but you feel a heavy presence in the air. It feels as though there is a physical object in the room, just out of sight, that is now making the air and the room itself heavier and tighter.

>>28364003
Renee gives you a smooch on the cheek. She mutters something indiscriminate and playful about leaving Shei.

>>28363991
>>28363964
"Very well," Renee concedes with a sigh. She, Blessings and Spitshine hop back onto the ship.

Observer feels his hoof tugged, and a small hooded demon, a six-limbed bipedal figure with a birdlike face, and blue skin approaches him. He carries a large cart full of useful-looking scrap metal. The demon points at your airship, jabbering in a way that couldn't possibly be language. Jabbering, it squats and rubs its hands together, rocking back and forth as it gestures to its scrap metal cart.
>>
>>28364077
"Goo ponies didn't like the church? Or did they just not like outsiders."
Pryce floats down the scroll, handing it to Vice.

>>28364083
"I wish it didn't have to be so, but it's better that we get set teams at least so we all don't scatter mindlessly. At least we can account for Volkama this way."
Pryce follows the others onto the ship.
>>
>>28364083
Observer rubs his chin with interest, inspecting and scanning both the scrap-demon and his scrap. "Interesting... How much for your scrap?" Observer asks.
>>
>>28364083

Amy's eyes begin to tear up. As the rest of her body takes control, she's unable to even cry properly. Her eyes simply tear uncontrollably.

It smells so good, though. It brings back repressed memories that Amy wished would never come back. But, each memory only increases the longing.

A new thought occurs to her. She can't accept this. No matter how fantastic it smells. The wrongness of eating a pony is a moot, irrelevant point. She can't accept gifts that she doesn't need. And, even though she is hungry, she doesn't NEED this. She has ice cream waiting for her.

With this newfound confidence, she is able to resist (hopefully). This is why she came up with these rules in the first place. [1d10]
>>
>>28364083
Flow grins like an idiot and melts a bit.
He follows her back into the ship.

>>28364115
>"Well, not really. Goo ponies tend to be very independent, and it's not uncommon to see goo ponies by their lonesome. Even ponies who do form tribes tend to have a low head-count, and often feud over water, and nothing else. Simple, would be the best explanation. As for the church,
many goo ponies didn't exactly have very set theological beliefs, and often thought little of things such as gods and whatnot. The Watercolor tribe, however, had their own pantheon, and this would often upset the Union missionaries. Er, but I digress. Small goo pony tribes were often isolated due to the harsh conditions they'd live in, such as Flow's tribe, from Obscurus."

He takes the scroll and opens it up for a quick read.
>>
>>28364083
>>28364133
The feeling of darkness creeps up on Shei and oppresses him despite his aura. Feeling a heavy blanket over his extrasensory.

Shei-Sher tugs on Amy coat, "Come Amy. We have Ice Cream to eat! You needn't take food from this stranger." He pulls on her desperately to comply.
[1d10]

So up close to the entity, The Pupil in Shei's inner pocket can't help getting another look.
>Appraise
[1d10]
>>
>>28364121
Hootin' and hollerin', the demon rocks around a bit, rubbing his hands together. It gestures toward itself, rubbing its fingers together. It opens its coat, revealing many pockets full of trinkets; coins and random objects that appear moderately valuable. Seems like it might take just about anything as payment.

>>28364133
From your mouth leaks a vaguely nostalgic sound. It's like the sound of a growling stomach, mixed with a slurping and low howling sound. At the end it tethers off and is mixed with a wet gurgle and splashing. The longer it goes on, the less clear it becomes whether the sound is in your head, or from your mouth.

Pure ecstacy washes down your throat and front. Your eyes roll a bit as the warmth and saliva hit you. It continues for a few moments as the world quivers around you. You're not sure just how much meat you ate.

The hoof that offered it is gone, and your senses gradually return to you. You feel satiated, and stronger, hearty and ready. Your hackles lower, but bits of fur remain along your body.

>Bitten: You will find it harder to resist when tempted

>>28364175
Pupil shrivels up hatefully, and you see it quivering as if to leave your hoof.
>The Griot
>"Thanks for the grub," a deep voice crawls down your ear, sounding as though it were split between many speakers. Something pats your head, covering your eyes at times. You see Amy chewing. Your vision is covered, and you're not sure just how much she eats. All that is left is a horrid slopping sound in your ear, and a hunger clawing at your guts.

>>28364175
>>28364133
The presence fades from perception, and Shei drags Amy out of the restaurant, both of them reeling in a hazy blur. Amy's mouth is ruby red.

(1/2)
>>
>>28364175

As the food creeps to her mouth and the tears stream down her eyes, she can't even bring herself to say anything to him. But, she tries her hardest.

The result of which is just a low, guttural growl.
>>
>>28364145
>Limerick of Desert Mist: The Watercolor Tribe uses this hymn to worship the many oases of the Southern Basin, which they revere as burial grounds of gods. It functions as both a prayer and a navigation aid, as the lyrics indicate the optimal travel route for reaching the oases without being deceived by mirages.
>Effect: Renders you partially invisible for 3 turns; only enemies in your Range will be able to see you. Those outside that Range will not be able to see you or target you. Does not break when taking actions, but taking actions will likely suggest your location.

>>28364115
You notice Zjetya and Wireframe staring at you from the barracks. Volkama sits by the window, face glued to the glass. Spitshine does pushups while balancing on top of Blessings's back.
>>
>>28364215
>>28364175

Amy isn't sure at what point she regains her control and senses. She doesn't know if she should consider it too soon or too late. But, by the time she is done, she's more in a fetal position than she is hunched over her food.

As Shei drags her out of the restaurant, she doesn't assist in the process in any way. Shei is forced to pull her full weight as she is dragged (possibly painfully) across the ground. The whole way, she does nothing but sob quietly.
>>
>>28364222
Pryce glances over at Volkama, Renee's words hanging in his head. It must be all the demons around, he wasn't all together up in Circada and the Blood Moon probably didn't help. He can't help but feel a little sorry for him, even after all the trouble he caused.

After the one worrying factor fades, Pryce can't help to notice Zjetya and Wire's stares. A part of him looks for a distraction, but they'll have to group together sooner or later. He walks over to the two.
"Hey... About last night..."
Pryce says to Zjetya, rubbing the back of his head nervously.
>>
>>28364264
>>28364215
>whoa whoa whoa bitch, I aint draggin your ass after you whore yourself out to some spider like a hungry dog.

>>28364215
>>28364215
"nnnggghh nooo we were suppose to get icecream!" Shei-Sher squirms and voices his dissatisfaction as he's kept by the shadowy presence. He does not appreciate the unnecessary touching either. It is unwarranted and vaguely patronizing.

When able, Shei storms out of the backstage by himself, leaving Amy behind. He goes to the Bartender, slaming a hoof on the counter to get his attention. He can't speak local so he points to the menu and gestures he's also ordering for the friend he performed with.

Taking an ice cream (normal)
and Bloater Bonbons

Shei-Sher saddles up on his crab and leaves to the ship promptly after.
>>
>>28364311
>>28364215

In that case, Amy continues to lie backstage, crying.
>>
>>28364222
Vice squints at the song, and starts reading it in its native language. Once he's done, he starts explaining what its content has.

>"It appears as if it's a hymn, designed to worship the oases of the Southern Basin, the burial grounds of their gods. It looks like its supposed to be a countermeasure to the mirages of the desert. What a magnificent piece of art!"

>>"NERD!"

Flow hangs out with Renee.
>>
>>28364355
"Sounds better than what I could read off, felt more like a choppy play. Do you think you could write down a copy for me, in the native language? Since its song magic, I imagine it'd probably work better in the natural tongue it was written in."
>>
>>28364215
Observer looks about, seeing if he can find anything to turn into a fine object to trade for.

>I Dream of Alchemy: Create something valuable from nearby materials (maybe even dirt)
[1d10]
"What if I traded this to you, one valuable object from one demon to another for scrap?" Observer asks, with strange attempts at persuasion.
>Possibly persuade for more scrap?
[1d10]
>>
>>28364380
>Forgot about +1 to speech.
>>
>>28364371
Vice nods and starts transcribing it to Equish.
>>
>>28364308
Zjetya raises a hoof for silence. Wireframe's face is one of disbelief and shock and disgust. The two share low whispers, and Wireframe in particular seems nervous and worried.

>>28364355
Renee keeps an eye on all the others as she cozies up against you.

>>28364311
>>28364329
Every spider in the restaurant, even the little ones, focus on Shei as he moves about, their heads following him in perfect tandem. Their disapproval drills into his stomach.

>3 Bloater Bonbons obtained

Back in the backstage, Amy feels a fuzzy feeling surrounding the outside of her body. Several spiders have brought her a cloth and a bowl of water. A fluffy-looking child's blanket rests besides the bowl, one that appears to be used more for comfort than warmth.

>>28364380
You conjure up a stone carving of a wizard buffalo from the dirt. Not exactly your best work, but when the demon sees it, he hoots and jabbers in approval. He reaches into his cart and retrieves 6 pieces of scrap for you.
>>
>>28364399
Then transcribes it in it's native tongue. Cause he can.
>>
>>28364400
Flow rubs Renee's head as he rests with her.

Vice, now seemingly done with the writing, hands it off to Pryce.
>>
>>28364400
Shei-Sher doesn't care for their disapproving looks. He rides the Crab back to Ventoso park, stewing in a bad mood. He stops his crab just as he reaches the park. Getting off he turns around to gander at the Crab as he contemplates what happened back there in the restaurant. His face suddenly creases with frustration and he bashes the Crab's face in with the hammer of his staff, several times, to let out steam.
[1d10] for damage

He then after snaps his fingers. Releasing his hold over the Crab's mind "You may go now." Shei-Sher walks the rest of the distance to the Ship.
>>
>>28364400

Amy's teary, lifeless eyes look at the bowl then drift to the blanket next to it. She stares at the blanket for a moment. An object for a child.

Then, it occurs to her. The pony. It's still alive. It needs help. It's still wrapped up. Her coat gets a little darker as she realizes she's been distracted from her goal.

She quickly and silently gets back up and tries again to free the poor pony. [1d10]
>>
>>28364400
Observer hands over the carving to take the scrap, thinking to himself what else to share for scrap. He then attempts to create another carving from tree bark. This time a buffalo with a gun.
>I Dream of Alchemy
[1d10]

"If it interests you, I'll be using your scrap to create guns. Demons around here like guns, correct?"
>Bartering?
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28364424
Pryce levitates both scroll into his robe pocket.
"Thank you Vice, should go a lot smoother now that I can read it properly."

>>28364400
Pryce shuts his mouth, looking surprised at both their reactions. He thinks of walking away as they start whispering, but he can't just stand back as they chatter.
"Look, I don't want thing to be left awkward around here... Or to ruin our lessons..."
He says, unsure of what to really say.
>>
>>28364455
Vice bows to Pryce.
>"Any time, Sir Pryce."
>>
>>28364424
Renee suddenly nips your hoof. "Raaar. I'm a demon!" she barks.

>>28364440
You don't do a single discernible mark of damage on the crab's face. Durable! A little while after you let the crab go and get on the ship, you notice it shaking its claw at you vengefully, pointing at the shell you broke off for its armor.

>>28364444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEuNySeWQy0

Numbly, you pull the pony down from the webbings and clear its body off, but it does not move. It only blinks. There is no hint of any reaction or acknowledgment of what just happened on its face. It stares straight ahead, lifeless and unresponsive to stimuli. The glimmering jewel in his forehead sparkles.

>>28364447
You make a statue of a buffalo with two pistols. That's how you know he's cool.

The demon squats and hoots in confusion at your strange words, but then gives you 9 pieces of scrap in exchange of your cool dude statue.

>>28364455
"What are you blabbering about?" Wireframe hisses, not moving her mouth much. You can see that it's recently been sewn up again. "We're talking about the membership in her FUCKING Choir! The mare who did this to me is fucking alive!" she hisses, pointing at her stitching. "That's bullshit! I killed her and she goddamn well knows it!" she hisses, hoof curled and trembling.

Zjetya shrugs. "Der Freischutz apparently had a pretty wild history with the Church's 'disciplinary committee'."

"It was genocide," Wireframe bitterly retorts.

>Paused
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.