[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOE: A Post-Nuclear Pony Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 157

File: No pip shes too young for you.png (2MB, 1899x1260px) Image search: [Google]
No pip shes too young for you.png
2MB, 1899x1260px
Arts and Crafts edition

Old thread: >>28308865

The original, read it first:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/

EqD Side Story Compilation Post - March:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/03/fallout-equestria-side-stor-updates.html

Tales from the Wasteland:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjr70KyM4O4tilvWOPMbgT0c9hPnFK12xUQW6wGrCm8

PnP Document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDd-Pi_fJGZdGZiN0U0ajdtR3dTZ0FVQUh4cnhqenc

Smut Collection:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LBe5FGXd2Fgj0CRbz8HDZ6fDC11aRB9O-KfYxCODjGM

FOE Bestiary:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d6ZpDbbs6HWYBpoRwh1XZ0PB0TSxWaxtQODkRviq1KY/edit?usp=sharing

/foe/ Chatrooms:
#FOEchat (and #foefetish for you horsefuckers) on irc.canternet.org:6667
http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat

Recent updates:

Black And White (August 7th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/44457/

The Chrysalis (August 2nd)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/288365/

The Eerie (July 31st)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/274372/

Crystal Hearts (July 30th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/256322/

ITT: We talk about the many forms of art found in the Wasteland! Grotesque raider body posing, which would be fucking typical wouldn't it? Foals making toys out of junk, parents drawing on walls to show what equestria once was, wasteland scholars searching for and hoarding ancient knowledge from the bombed out past etc...
>>
>>28362569
wow that looks like shit
>>
>>28362569
atomsmasherstartsaband.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22e4TDBHyM
>>
>>28362584
I think it looks adorable
>>
File: 1472805584558.png (410KB, 3836x2332px) Image search: [Google]
1472805584558.png
410KB, 3836x2332px
>>28362584
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>28362636
Can't abandon my home thread like that, famalam
>>
>>28362569
Can't raiders also have less gruesome art forms? Maybe they like to create crude pictures and paintings with powders or old paint cans if they could figure them out.
>>
>>28363292
I can dig that. The rocks and walls of their territories painted with crude drawings to like, mark territory.
>>
>>28363509
exactly! I imagine it would especially prevalent in old neighborhood towns and also in metropolitan cities. Street corners or abandoned houses emblazoned with fierce marking depicting the deadliness of the group in charge of the area.
>>
File: large.png (353KB, 1174x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
353KB, 1174x1024px
>>
To any writers out there; When you come to a point where you realize that your original plot points you have used to guide writing a chapter fail, do you rewrite everything from that point on, or do you just focus on making that point make sense and continue as planned?
>>
File: you do it like this.gif (2MB, 270x375px) Image search: [Google]
you do it like this.gif
2MB, 270x375px
>>28364532
For me, the story goes where it goes. If it doesn't end up where I thought it was going to, I abandon my plans. It's more fun to write by the seat of your pants anyway.
>>
>>28362569
Haha, very funny OP, but I seriously hope you will show me your Fallout 4™ copy for Xbox™One or Playstation™ 4, or we will have some problems there, friend.
>>
>>28362569
Filename
Don't worry, Pip's secretly a 14 year old filly trying to be an adult by shooting ponies.
This is why Velvet forces her rehab and such.
Also Velvet feels sorry for the confused, well meaning teen and doesn't embarrass her in front of others by spilling the beans on her actual age.
>>
>>28365183
Fuck off Todd and go fuck yourself with a deathclaw.
>>
File: pipswear small.png (195KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pipswear small.png
195KB, 1024x768px
>tfw patrolling the austrian flatlands makes you wish for nuclear ponies

I swear to god, when this assigments ends I will spend a entire week just drawing nuclear horses
>>
>>28365607
At least you aren't having to track down and kill some migrant mother who will give birth to the leader of the caliphate while also testing a new endoskeleton.
>>
File: dileak please.png (48KB, 498x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dileak please.png
48KB, 498x1000px
>>28365640

>at least
>Not wanting to test a new endoskeleton
>>
>>28362168

Not me m88, I want some atom snuggling a teddy bear when she thinks no one is watching.
>>
File: SunnyDays.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
SunnyDays.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
I got the very first reference of Overmare Sunny Days of TTWHD. What she lacks in height, she makes up in pure unadulterated anger
>>
>>28366001
Seeing as I'm getting 'pls'd' now I guess I better contribute some content to justify my existence,
I only have one chapter and a prologue tho. I would write out a few chapters before releasing them weekly, in an ideal world, but I write slow. I know theres a rule somewhere about fics needing 5 chapters or more to be reviewed, but by the time I have that many the thread might get killed by negativity again.

I hope its good enough.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/320594/fallout-equestria---benchmark
>>
>>28366036
She looks like she needs a good fugging to relive some stress.
>>
>>28365640
>>28365702
>new endoskeleton
>endo
wouldn't you have surgical scars everywhere and have to go through months/years of muscle rehab shit unless you're idunno... Wolverine or something?
>>
>>28366154

Yeah but like... do you want to lie on your deathbed and be the lame guy who refused the chance to become wolverine?
>>
File: inglorious basters.png (245KB, 1495x816px) Image search: [Google]
inglorious basters.png
245KB, 1495x816px
>>28366168
Damn. That would be a rough feeling.

but given the choice I think I'd go with a powered armored exoskeleton over a reinforced endoskeleton. But then again, unbreakable bones would be cool...

>>28365702
also I don't know why but I think it's funny to see Freckles post this pic

>>28366036
I'd feed her some carrots!
>>
>>28366154
You could use magic or a potion to augment your existing skeleton. I think they did that in the original fic actually. One of Xylophone's potions for the final battle.
>>
>>28366315
Yup, one of the griffons had it. Was revealed after it looked like she died.
>>
>>28366468
It was reggae ^:)
>>
>>28366071
>dat size difference

>>28366190
Please do, everyone from Stable 16 is starving
>>
>>28366036
for a second, I thought those color references were part of her, like she was part spore plant or some shit.
>>
>>28367997
a cyberpony with extended sensor suite probes
>>
http://pastebin.com/LrW9Rxib

So I saw the thought to write something, and figured I'd give it a try. This is a rewrite of a professional chapter, but I want to know if I made it different enough none of you can tell or not. I don't really think its far enough from the source.
>>
File: 1433963381271.png (181KB, 759x1024px)
1433963381271.png
181KB, 759x1024px
Bumping with a cute
>>
File: Wet Horse.gif (908KB, 300x486px) Image search: [Google]
Wet Horse.gif
908KB, 300x486px
So is Waifu Skies still updating?
>>
File: 1434596190381.png (2MB, 1600x1400px)
1434596190381.png
2MB, 1600x1400px
What kind of survival type skills would ponies know of/use? What kind of local plant knowledge and hunting practises would they have?
>>
>>28369443
Depends on if Relentless is still being sent off to war or not.
>>
>>28369488
Fics tend to focus alot on shooting animals, though trapping would be more efficient. They'd probably have heavy duty pitfall or snare traps for radhogs, maybe underwater traps for radigators, the kind that snares them and causes them to drown for the ponies to come and collect, providing they haven't been cannibalised.
>>
>>28369488
I personally would love to see more tribal medicines become a thing. Like Fiery Purgative but is also good for the common cold!
>>
>>28362569
Steel Rangers don't seem the type to preserve art unless they consider knowledge and tech to be "art."

Would that be an accurate assumption?
>>
if the thread stays quiet tomorrow, the ziggers will steal your TV!
>>
>be raider
>having dream about that one stable mare you and the gang just got your hands on
>No way she can pic through that lock door
>You dream of what you guys plan to do with here
>You think of he you can easily over cumbered her
>Forcing her to blow you
>Feels as if it you
>Open eyes slowly
>Fucking gun to the face
>Nearly jump but I can feel teeth around dick
>Small gray mare unicorn is sucking it and pointing the gun at you.
>She pulls off
>"Guess who raping who?~
>wtf,jog
"This isn't how its suppose to happen!"
>Get rape
>She rides my dick
>Gonna be bruised
>Tells me I had the biggest dick
>Yay i guess
>Points gun at me
>Tells me that if i cum early im dead
>Fucking hold out
>Bitch cums multiple times on dick
>About to pass out
>She gets off
>Fucking deep throats me so good i cum instantly
>Pass out
>Wake with all my shit taken.

extreme aggressive hetero pip
>>
>>28371826
actually, that gives me an idea about a damaged sort of character.

Mare plays meek and defenseless, then suddenly pulls a knife and holds a raider hostage. She gets her fun out of him, then knocks him out/kills him and takes off with his stuff.

Would be a much better chaotic or evil version of the Black Widow perk. I think it was called Chereze la filly or something?
>>
>>28371877
Cherchez la filly (Churches of Los Angeles acolyte filly)
>>
File: expired mintals.png (1MB, 2497x1761px)
expired mintals.png
1MB, 2497x1761px
>>
So when writing in third person omniscient, how... Jarring, should it feel or not feel when focus switches between two characters in a scene?
>>
File: 1243787.png (144KB, 676x694px) Image search: [Google]
1243787.png
144KB, 676x694px
>If Pip had Homage's personality when Watcher walked in on her outdoor bathroom moment
>>
Which waifu has the most arts and crafts skills?
>>
>>28373277
Atom she's very creative with explosives and likes to make a mess, I'd say that counts. Plus she a qt and therefore always wins by default.
>>
File: Palette doodle barding.png (158KB, 576x850px) Image search: [Google]
Palette doodle barding.png
158KB, 576x850px
>>28373277
>>
>>28371955
Ok I get it, you want me back.
Hello.
>>28373277
Surprisingly, most fics don't address this from what I've read. Where mary sue fics go on about how the sue beats elves at art, there really is no quiet civil life bits in fics for FOE. Instead its just sex leadups, scavenging, or "behold emotion, wangst".
That's part of why I tried establishing past times when writing a character, sports hunting, glass work, or painting. Things I have experience in and are not too crafty/handiwork like furniture making or knitting. Something to remember is that many hobbycrafts are just jobs that society has moved past. In the wasteland they are jobs again.
>>
>>28366190

>also I don't know why but I think it's funny to see Freckles post this pic

Im a small time artist with 108 followers, its nice to get noticed by big guys

/blog
>>
>>28373434
You're a good artist with an interesting style.
I would say your biggest issue is that you are slow right now and should see about getting a positronic brain replacement with your endoskeleton. THat should allow you to draw more, if only because you can load GIMP into your head.
>>
>>28373277
Definitely >>28373285
>>
>>28373348
I shall add to this in lieu of the thread dying.

The issue with the arts and crafts, or hobbies for most characters is the character themselves are flat. I mean let's go with the original.

Calamity is a scavver, and supposedly likes to tinker. This should be a sign that we''ll find him wing tips deep in junk scrumming and soldering before presenting something unique. Instead it never comes up, there's no pay off to his mentioned abilities. In fact, its Pip who makes and changes things, but only to get her poisoned ass to rehab.

Pip, well she has nothing. Its never mentioned what she likes beyond public sex embarrassment. Its rather surprising as being the main character she should have some interest in something, instead its just sex and tail chasing.

Velvet has a bit in that she likes to sing, watch the flutter orb, and ever so mildly "help". She is the closest to having a defined additional interest, though its defined by her cutiemark as opposed to a choice.

So going from the three, follow these, characters, its easy to see why many people lack in this fashion. Then there is the story structure proper, most people don't have the time to put in a section of the character going to a blacksmith and scolding them on their lack of trade, then showing how its really done. You don't have seamsters, or artists, no traveling bard character who spins tales, stories, poems and gets the party free room and board. People just want to shove action sex, and sudden and expected pathetic emotion signs in for the characters.

I mean even if all you do before an out of the stable is have them stand up and move from their hobby straight out the door it would at least indicate there was more to them however small. I suppose part of it is also th narrative choice.

If you are first person, its rather hard to describe a sudden epiphany that leads them to write a jaunty limerick or sends them scrambling to pull out their water paints when they see a particular scene.
>>
>>28374145
>Its never mentioned what she likes beyond public sex
I recall nothing about pip hankering to see ponies fucling each other in public and on the flip side, damn near the first thing she narrates is "this wall needs a mural."

Where the fuck are you getting your damn information from
>>
>>28374337
Pip kept getting embarrassed by homage and caught ogling and staring at asses. At no point does she ever paint, even in her years in stable.
She's as bland as her coat colors, lacking a sign that she is more than a murder hobo lesbian. At least hobos make statues of their shit though.
>>
>>28374337
Most people in this general no longer know what they're talking about. It's been years since they've let themselves be reminded by a re-read and there's even a few stupid enough to use the wiki to comment on and criticize the fics here without even reading the real thing in the first place. A fan-made wiki that is sometimes outright wrong and naturally lack a lot of relatively important details and most of all any quality of writing.

I too have a vague memory at this point, but I and hopefully a few others make sure to look up things at the source directly before we spout our shit and avoid swaying and warping things to retarded degrees to aid our argument.

Not that I bother debating much here anymore.
>>
>>28374461
Okay well then let me enlighten you.

Pip does not have a public sex fetish. She's more of a creep who's into other mares and has terrible habits along the lines of "look but don't touch."

The veey closest thing that can be miscontrued as exhibition fetishist is a very dry and even bored comment she made about the Starbucked bilboard featuring two beautiful mares in an intimate position.

>"If you buy our coffee, you can watch us make out."

This comment is born out of observation, not the desire to watch two mares go at it, which at that point would be voyeurism instead.

If perhaps pip had instead suggested, to herself most likely, that she wished should could have drawn something like that on the blank wall of her pipbuck repair station, we would see the artistic desire emerge in her. After that, we would need to see if she's actually skilled in art rather than gunplay, terminals, and finding shit.

BTW this is why I don't like nymph, everything is misconstrued and turned up to 11, even when he's not trying to. Gaping fuck ups left, right and center.
>>
>>28374593
I was never a part of the fetish/crafts discussion, I just wanted to insert a reminder.

Reason why I don't bother anymore. Be it Nympth or some retard who earned the name, doesn't matter.
>>
>>28374593
I did not say she has sex in public, I said she gets embarrassed. You know when Homage reads a steamy note live on air, or when Ragi catches her drooling after Gawd.
You guys are the ones reading into her wanting to preform carnal acts, while ignoring everything else in the post. Note I also did not focus on it snd instead pointed to the lack of capability in first person to show artistic capabilities.
The most effective method is doing scene cuts, establishing something catches their eye, then move to the ending when done. Montages also work, though you need an understanding of the subject rather than just putting words together.

Besides, Khat is the one with the exhibition/voyeur feyish, not Pip the character. Its important to seperate out the author love from the story.
>>
>>28374659
In fact let me put this further. How much does a character get found doing idle time things? Reading a book (pip read the Zebra stealth book, i think it was), playing on their Pipbuck or even just hackysack.
My point is that there was very little given in the main fic to this, sandboxing, and its carried through to most fics. Let's take Murky.

Protege is known for reading, teaching Murky, and playing with the foals. All things he chooses to do that establish there is more to him than slave to Red Eye and master.

Murky draws and it is constantly being mentioned as his idle thing. Its not some one time event or plot item, its a major character facet and how this should be approached.

Glimmer has sex, yes, but this becomes a flaw and point of story driving with Coral, same as her orbs. Beyond that, she is constantly tinkering and established as learning to show her past and grow her character.

Brim, well there really isn't much come to think of it, I'd say he is a wash here unless someone wants to correct me.
>>
>>28374659
>I did not say she has public sex
Right, you said she likes it. >>28374145
Or at least, getting embarassed.

Which would be exhibitionism.

Which never fucking happens.

In fact everytime she gets embarrassed for being caught looking, it's because she feels guilty for being a creep. While when Xenith calls her a "whinnier" in relation to how damn loud she is when Homage is nailing her, she also gets embarassed.

Probably because she didn't think anyone would know what was going on. Kinda ruins the idea that she's into public sex when she's embarrassed that closed doors don't hide shit.
>>
>>28374746
Okay I said it wrong and you have the right idea of where it was going. Get your mind off the sex and focus on the rest of the posting. We're on arts and crafts or the scarcity of them, not what is Pip into or not.

I mean here is a point, all the hacking and lockpicking Pop does, why does she never end up in a contest? Whether just her trying to break her own record or a public hosted event, two very major skills with plenty of conferences, gets used as an open sesame, looting, and occasional plot mover, such as rewiring turrets or finding info on a computer.
>>
>>28374835
You're the one who mentioned sex.

If you talked about lock picking or terminal cracking competitions first, this would have been avoided.
>>
>>28374953
You literally ignored the entire rest of the post, the subject, and the continuing bits. You are that autistic that pointing out in a poorly worded fashion something her character has that was 6 words of it all and you still are going off on it.

You have serious issues.
https://youtu.be/gYBPyIp5cWk

Now try engaging on the actual discussion matter of hobbies here.
>>
File: 1473031265569.png (67KB, 602x630px) Image search: [Google]
1473031265569.png
67KB, 602x630px
damnit stop dying
>>
>>28375752
Well apparently if you can't talk sex or waifus people don't want too. So let's combine this.

Who does the peircings and body art for raider waifu, and where do they get the supplies and talent?
>>
>>28374990
The only thing worth pursuing to me is your lack of clarity or coherence.

Also I'm at work, so suck my dick.

If you want someone to engage you in dialogue for everything else, complain to them.
>>
>>28375870
They just jam that shit into their skin without regard for safety or professionalism. Probably looks like shit, falls out and gets caught stuff, and constantly gets infected.

It's no wonder raiders are so easy for the heroes to kill. They're all half-dead from poor health practices. Infection, malnutrition, not to mention whatever diseases they pick up from fucking anypony with or without a pulse.
>>
File: mems.png (52KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
mems.png
52KB, 1100x800px
>TFW Kip will never denounce his fiancee for you instead
Why live?
>>
>>28376251
There you are obsessed again. H Dale should have used you instead of that cat. You brought nothing and then admit to wasting precious time, your limited time, to pursuea matter that wasn't, all for what? To try and complain I'm back? What happened to that whole not your blog rule?
I mean what is your goal here make me leave? Make me bleed, leave me on my knees? That's not what I need.
I understand your need to vent autism in public by a private method. I'm used to being hated, not like I have much emotions anymore.
>>
>>28376406
See this is why I think some more raider centric stuff needs to be written. Even if its a reformed companion, it needs to have some established part that explains their motives, customs and interests. I kind of feel Fuzzy didn't do enough for the clan in Murky, that I get Brim is the only one who could talk about it, but has no interest.
Still, would have been more fun to know just who the cyberdemon was before being taken over by Grindstone.

I think in part its that people don't want to write a villain. Not int he idea its a hero of their own story sense, but people don't want to play the monster, and the only way to really go for how raiders are depicted is as them being monsters. There's no real ability to play noble defector who had too much honor and so was kicked out, but came back and took the queen's head and guided them to a gentler sue character.
That and I wager most people never found Jericho in FO3 on account of the only early way to get evil karma kills him off. Poor planning there Bethesda.

So really, there's not much people have to know about raiders since they see them as derpy stupid evil. Which is funny since then most attempts otherwise read like native american stereotypes instead of the pretty rich and diverse differences between the groups, especially just comparing the Apache tribe to the Iroquois nation. I mean the name alone is an indicator.
>>
>>28377055
>There's no real ability to play noble defector who had too much honor and so was kicked out, but came back and took the queen's head and guided them to a gentler sue character.
I'm really not sure what you're saying here.
>>
>>28377573
Typical special snowflake bullshit, be glad you don't get it.
>>
Alright gents, just wanted to toss this out here. I'm starting a FoE themed podcast, and I'm not gonna lie, I did it mainly for you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbe3T7X1UDU
>>
>>28377604
I'm just confused about the last part. What queen? Guided who? Have I not read enough spin-off content to get this?
>>
>>28369443
>>28369494
I'm back, workin' on it again. Being army-style busy for about three months kinda hit a bit pause button on things.
>>
>>28377667

awsum thanks
>>
>>28376604
leave the Kip alone, he's finally attained happiness after /foe/ something most can't say.
>>
>>28377667
I may give this a listen but tell me, is this just you or a group of folks?
>>
>>28378531
Right now it's just me, but I do plan to have guests/cohosts in the future
>>
File: 2358945778.jpg (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
2358945778.jpg
1MB, 1200x900px
>>28378496
How is he doing, by the way?
>>
>>28377667
Huh, this is really nice
Certainly made me look forward to more

And if you're gonna have people like Fuzzy come in and talk, that would be amazing
>>
File: tumblr_nmg6asGmyB1taxny7o1_540.png (275KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmg6asGmyB1taxny7o1_540.png
275KB, 540x540px
Oh look its dark out, post your favorite pony with a night theme.
>>
>>28378617
I gotta write more like, now.
>>
File: large (1).png (633KB, 1280x816px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
633KB, 1280x816px
Sacrifice bump

Where you niggas at?
Also, has anyone with stories planned made any progress?
>>
>>28379594
Yep, got to a stopping point after this pain in the ass scene, I just need to edit now and I have a good idea how to do that.

thnx Datte-San
>>
>>28379612
I can help bounce ideas and iron the scene out if you'd like
>>
>>28379632
I would love that. I'll be on irc in a few.
>>
>>28379594
Nope.
>>
File: Come to bed Red Eye....png (1MB, 1200x845px) Image search: [Google]
Come to bed Red Eye....png
1MB, 1200x845px
sexy late bump
>>
File: greek snoring.png (755KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
greek snoring.png
755KB, 1280x800px
>>28378877
does sleeping count as night-themed?
>>
>>28380276
Get to it anon, or I swear to fucking GOD i will put you through that FUCKING WALL
>>
>>28379594
Made some good progress with the ex-raider story. Say, it's not lazy to name half the ponies after food is it?
>>
>>28380360
Nah man, people do it all the time
Pone names are easy like that

Also great to hear, I've been looking forward to it since you mentioned it!
Also, we all know how big /foe/ waifus raiders, so its guaranteed you'll at least have them following ;o
>>
File: 1471627969526.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471627969526.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>28377667
I've kinda been out of FoE for a while, haven't picked up a sidefic in nearly a year and have finally stopped lurking and posting in thread for 3 months now. But this podcast has restored my faith a little bit.
>>
>>28377667
Alright I've listened to it now.

Holy fuck. Thank you. So god damn refreshing. I am down as fuck to have a chat with you about any foe topic you would like if you just want a dialogue to go on.
>>
File: Mach!.png (450KB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Mach!.png
450KB, 1600x1500px
How long will she put up with her brother's shenanigans, she needs her gear for band practice
>>
>>28377667
A lot better than I expected. That's some contagious enthusiasm right there.

To discuss a point raised in the podcast, I kind of have to disagree with the morally questionable point. I actually felt like one of the problems with FOE was that Littlepip actually did nothing wrong. Every attempt Red Eye made at saying "we're not so different", every time she internally anguished over whether she did the right thing or not, every time Velvet tried to guilt trip her, it just kind of fell flat because her actions were too well-justified.

Anyone she killed would have gone to jail in any lawful society. Anyone she sided against was either incompetent or performed acts of unnecessary and unjustified evil. Even Arbu was proven to have mass-murdered innocent ponies for the sake of eating them. If it was just raiders that they ate, it might have been more ambiguous. In fact, the worst thing she did there was killing the "raiders" who had defected from Arbu.

Sure, the idea of killing people for the sake of "justice" is a dangerous path, and there is some level of ambiguity where the other factions were indeed providing some tangible benefit, but there's always something to point to and say "She had her reasons. The good offsets the bad." The most morally questionable thing she did in my eyes was shooting Colonel Autumn. Betraying a guy like that and then lying about it to Calamity is pretty shitty. Calamity at least deserves the truth. His brother was a threat to Equestria. The enclave needed to be brought to heel. But the means there were very underhanded.

So it's not like there's no moral ambiguity, but I feel like there should have been more. Just a few details could have gone a long way. Cut down on the dog-kicking for the villains, throw a couple more humanizing moments their way, make her well-intentioned actions end up with a worse result.

All in all Pip judged herself harder than I ever would for the things she did.
>>
>>28374725

Brim seems the sort that likes to just quietly observe everything around him. He's an old pony, he just wants things to be quiet and go through the rest of his violent life in peace.

Note how he mentioned in the latest chapter that he's probably be a farmer if he got out.
>>
>>28381497
You're forgetting some of her sins. Her biggest mistake and most morally questionable action IMO was nuking the goddess.

First off, the whole idea was suggested to her by Red Eye, one of her main enemies. Why would you go through a plan that your biggest rival wants you to do?

Next, the Goddess really didn't do that much wrong. Sure, she had some big goals of taking over the wasteland, but she really didn't have the means to do so and hadn't exactly been, oh I don't know, enslaving thousands of ponies and causing the death of hundreds for a really poorly thought out plan. Everyone who joined the Goddess did so willingly. Without Red Eye's researchers or donation of willing ponies it'd cripple her efforts. She could've forced the Goddess into submission later on, or helped the other 2 personalities overtake Trixie. Either way, there was literally no reason to kill the Goddess right then since they posed 0 threat to the Wasteland.

So it wasn't a good intention action. It was straight up 'I have a personal beef with this faction so I'm going to slaughter all of them for no reason'. And this action probably was single handedly her worst decision she's ever made. Let's go through the damage report:

[In the next post because this is pretty long]
>>
File: 1453523131107.png (472KB, 690x672px) Image search: [Google]
1453523131107.png
472KB, 690x672px
>>28382365
>Would've killed practically every Alicorn if the Goddess did not care enough to sacrifice herself. This also proves that killing her was the absolute wrong move since she clearly cared about her subjects.
>Would've killed herself if it weren't for Indiana Jones tier plot armor. The bunker makes absolutely no sense because Balefire Bombs aren't just big nukes, but necromantic firestorms that teleport their victims into an alternate dimension. Pip should've ended up in Purgatory.
>Practically committed genocide against Hellhounds. There were only 20 survivors that went to Ponyville according to Fluttershy. The valley was apparently really close to Ponyville and it was the closest location to Splendid Valley.
>Splendid Valley was also the Diamond Dog's ancestral home which she's turned into a crater. So score points for destroying an entire species' culture and history.
>Blew up 4 Raptors filled with innocent Enclave forces, resulting in the death of several thousand innocents. Pip couldn't even look at the casualty list without being disgusted with herself so you know she fucked up.
>Coincidentally, a Council Member of the Enclave was there on a Diplomatic mission, resulting in his death. This gave the Enclave it's Casus Belli to go to war with the surface. Had Pip not blown up Splendid Valley this would've prevented the Enclave from going to war for at least a month or so. This would give Pip more time to knock Red Eye out and maybe activate the SPP right under the Enclave noses.
>This would save several thousands upon thousands of innocent lives that were obviously lost in the war, not to mention prevent Canterlot, Friendship City, Fillydelphia's industrial plants, and several Enclave Raptors and Thunderheads from being destroyed in the war. This would obviously strengthen the NCR by quite a bit. They could've even moved their Capitol to Canterlot after the Gardens.

So yeah, Pip is a fucking monster.
>>
File: pip top cute.png (163KB, 1000x1187px) Image search: [Google]
pip top cute.png
163KB, 1000x1187px
>>28382386
This is why you don't give a hormonally imbalanced, sex crazed girl with severe culture shock and a superiority complex weapons of mass destruction to solve the complex problems of warfare.

Not even if she gives you puppy eyes like so and says 'pretty please with a cherry on top.'
>>
>>28382237
The other part I feel is his journey was complete from the start. Where at first it seemed like he would have to keep fighting the dragon such as with the mare in the crater, by the end he is just all fight. Not even the time in the pitt that was supposed to break him really seemed as character driving, even Coral's tk slap and telling him to fight and subjugate the dragon was hollow. Like he wanted somebody to confirm what he knew already.

Basically Brim feels like an also and character to have heavy muscle. He should have had more development with a heavier stake in whiping out the clan leaders. Sad really.
>>
File: sleepy forgepon.png (3MB, 2395x1129px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy forgepon.png
3MB, 2395x1129px
>>
File: Littlepip according to foe.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip according to foe.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>28382551
Littlepip has a disturbing tendency to solve complex problems or situations with genocide and mass murder. Even when genocide and mass murder hurts her cause more than it helps it.

Blackjack's MUH FIDDY FOALS has nothing on Little "Impale every Alicorn on my horn" Pip.
>>
>>28382386
>>28382551
Still, the Gawd-S had to be stopped before she could (and would!) wreck everybody else in the whole wasteland. Hitting her with something more precise that'd only kill the Goddess (rig the star blaster to blow up and chuck it in her vat?) would've been preferable but inaction would have ultimately been worse than nuking her.
>>
>>28380277
Lighting makes it kinda look like she has a dildo in her.
>>
>>28382657
Not really. What would the Alicorns do against the NCR after they gain all those extra Raptor and Thunderheads? They'd be powerless against their combined might.Now, you may say 'But what about the Mega Alicorns' and I say 'The Gardens'. Without Radiation, her Alicorns will become even weaker since they can't supercharge their abilities or go Attack on Titan mode. Thus, utterly powerless against the NCR's strengthened military might.

Even if they really did want to knock her out of the picture beforehand there was a simple solution to this: Get a Pink Cloud talisman and release right in the Goddess' face. It would instantly cut the Goddess' connection off from all her Alicorns. And then in her weakened state Pip could finish her off. Easy as fuck.
>>
>>28382758
In fact, she wouldn't even need a Talisman: She could just use the Mouse. She spits out Pink Cloud. Just bring Mouse over and puff some smoke into the Goddess's lair, then use some Balefire Eggs directly into her face assuming the Pink Cloud doesn't do her in. Done and done.
>>
>>28377667
Will you have guests on future podcasts? like content creators from the thread and such?
>>
File: BJangstsinternally.png (242KB, 1626x2259px) Image search: [Google]
BJangstsinternally.png
242KB, 1626x2259px
>>28382858
>throw Mouse into Maripony
>Goddess gets weakened
>in a last ditch effort, she grabs Mouse with a tentacle and absorbs it in a vat of IMP
>mfw she assimilates the pink cloud curse and gains not only an immunity, but some future Alicorns now have cloud breath
>>
>>28377667
I guess it's a bit late to mention to you now, but I believe there is also a FOE conversion mod for Dwarf Fortress. Just another thing to add to the pile of contents this fandom has generated.
>>
File: 1456176047128.png (884KB, 1500x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1456176047128.png
884KB, 1500x1325px
>>28368754
So is this any good? I could write more to help.
>>
File: avatar.png (254KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
254KB, 360x360px
> ctrl+f "Somber"
> 0 result

I miss last year. How are everybody doing, I haven't been in this thread since february.
>>
>>28383419
Mouse could apparently spew out a shitload of Pink Cloud. Pip wouldn't need to throw Mouse down, just get her somewhat close so she could puff into the Goddess. Then Pip can drop the balefire eggs on her.
>>
>>28383818
Somber pops in every other week to shitpost.

Also not so good. Most of the content creators are kill, Tofu left us because Riddles was a sperg, Somber shitposts a lot, Datte has been a bit inactive, etc.
>>
>All this talk of another means of beating the Goddess

you monsters
>>
>>28383906

That's pretty sad. Somber had started doing some good job on Homelands though. Far less angst and a great worldbuilding so far. I like it.

Has anyone seen Basic's video?
>>
>>28383970
Alternative solution: Send Crimson Wing to seduce the goddess.

And surely there are enough Enclave-waifuing anonponies who'll attempt to woo enough Enclave mares to thwart their military power play.
>>
>>28382365
>willingly
>Give in to the goddess or work yourself to death
They had a choice, but don't pretend they didn't simply pick their preferred poison.
>>
>>28383906
Datte is back in all his Trump loving glory.

He and Hoers should do a collab where they commit to trial by champion for their political ideas.
>>
>>28384111
But that's entirely on Red Eye. The Goddess probably just wanted a way to get more willing Unicorns. It's not her fault that Red Eye more or less put those Unicorns under duress. What was she supposed to do? Ask them over and over if they REALLY wanted to join Unity or were just doing it because they didn't want to get raped to death by slavers? I doubt The Goddess specifically would request for unicorns who only joined out of necessity, since any dissenting consciousness in Unity is a problem.

Is it the Armies' fault that they take in a young boy who only joined because if he didn't, he'd be homeless? That's what happened with my Father after all. Should they have sat him down and interrogated him, and then turned him away when it turned out he only wanted in because it was his only option? I'd say no.

Besides, there were probably quite a few alicorns who were entirely willing to join and it was not under duress. Hell, the Goddess had that preacher who wasn't even an Unicorn but wanted to help out with the promise that soon he'd be able to join Unity.

And once again, if Pip went with the 'Red Eye first' strategy then the Goddess would lose her steady stream of Alicorns. This would cripple her since she could no longer replace her loses as easily, especially with the NCR improving the livelihood of ponies everywhere, they would no longer get any desperate cases.
>>
>>28384279
Agreed

Pip did however make an enemy of the Goddess early on- if she had gone with Red Eye first, she'd still have had to fight or broker a deal with the Goddess, who could never have allowed the activation of Gardens due to the Trixie in her.
>>
>>28382365
Well first off, the Goddess did kill Twilight Sparkle. So that's one thing. The Alicorns were also violent and dangerous in every encounter Pip had with them, even the ones who weren't connected to the goddess. By killing the Goddess, she set an entire race of ponies free from eternal mindslavery. She also needed to get rid of the Balefire Bomb. Bombing the goddess was probably the only way to get Red Eye to give it up. The Enclave were unfortunate collateral damage, but their intentions were ostensibly invasion from the start.
>>
>>28384629
> Well first off, the Goddess did kill Twilight Sparkle.
Wrong. Twilight Sparkle IS the Goddess, just as Trixie is. Just as gestalt and mosaic are.
>The Alicorns were also violent and dangerous in every encounter Pip had with them
Pip made an enemy of the Godess right from the start when she went against the first alicorn's plans and then killed her. She killed one of the Goddess's daughters in the very first encounter. They aint forgetting that pain.
>even the ones who weren't connected to the goddess.
Not quite true- They were in Canterlot for a reason and were fighting for their life. Nightseer was outright evil for sure, but that's one example. You can't claim that alicorns disconnected from the goddess are dangerous because the one at the end wasNOT. She SAVED Pip. The others fled rather than fighting on- in fact they are just as neutral and varied as any other race.
>>
>>28384629
>>28384734
If you wanna blame someone for 'killing' Twilight sparkle, blame Pip.
>>
File: smol-icorn.png (12KB, 692x491px) Image search: [Google]
smol-icorn.png
12KB, 692x491px
>>28384734
If only Pip had joined the Goddess and the Goddess had made her into the smallest Alicorn with a squeaky voice and invisibility powers.
>>
>>28384734
>Wrong. Twilight Sparkle IS the Goddess, just as Trixie is. Just as gestalt and mosaic are.
Yeah, she looked real eager to be a part of that.
>Pip made an enemy of the Godess right from the start when she went against the first alicorn's plans and then killed her. She killed one of the Goddess's daughters in the very first encounter. They aint forgetting that pain.
Well then maybe they shouldn't have helped run a slaver camp.
>Not quite true- They were in Canterlot for a reason and were fighting for their life. Nightseer was outright evil for sure, but that's one example. You can't claim that alicorns disconnected from the goddess are dangerous because the one at the end wasNOT. She SAVED Pip. The others fled rather than fighting on- in fact they are just as neutral and varied as any other race.
What threat were Pip and her friends posing to the Canterlot alicorns? And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying all Alicorns are inherently evil. Just that the Goddess was a bad influence on them from the start. And yes, that Alicorn did save Pip. After she killed the Goddess. So clearly, it was something not all of them were super torn up about. Lightbringer saves the day once more.
>>
Making an alliance with and supporting Red Eye's army of slavers trying to enslave half the wasteland isn't exactly neutral either. If Red Eye deserved to die so did the goddess, and a bomb was a much better way of doing that than having an even more devastating war later with the NCR. NCR probably wouldn't have had the time to gain any strength before being destroyed by the goddess anyway. Adding to that, with the support of the goddess and her assembled hivemind he might’ve even won in the end, destroying the invading Enclave.

Using the starblaster or pink cloud to kill the goddess are terrible ideas. Just getting the bomb close enough to the goddess to kill her without her noticing it getting there was already a huge feat. Imagine trying to get to the vats and throw any of the other shit at her, she'd kill you in an instant.
>>
>>28384792
If I recall the Goddess did offer pip the option to join Unity early on, but later decided she was too strong-minded and would be problematic as a part of Unity.

>>28384819
That was still just Trixie- you can't say it as The Goddess because The Goddess is not just Trixie- she is the result of the fusion of 4 ponies. If you follow Steven universe at all, it would be like calling Ruby 'Garnet'. It just isn't how it works; Trixie is not the Goddess.
>Well then maybe they shouldn't have helped run a slaver camp.
That doesn't change the fact that Pip was the one that made the Goddess her enemy- she interfered with her plans.
>What threat were Pip and her friends posing to the Canterlot alicorns?
Not a lot... and I don't recall the alicorns doing much to bother Pip either, aside from Nightseer. Pip was a potential hazard in their mission to aquire the Black Book, however.

>>28384828
Nah, the Goddess may have been accessory to the crime, but she was simply making use of an asset that existed with or without her. It was clearly done for the benefit of her own race, rather than any derived pleasure from it.

Red Eye himself was neutral for the same reason, in my book- he was trying to make the world a better place, after all. He used negative means to achieve a positive result... kind of balances out... until you consider the other plans he had to become a god of his own alicorn army or whatever. That part was a bit more evil.
>>
File: 1472862467901.jpg (18KB, 167x263px) Image search: [Google]
1472862467901.jpg
18KB, 167x263px
>>28384734
>>28384819
Pink Cloud definitely caused mental damage to Alicorns. Nightseer was evil yeah, but it could also have been that she was driven more insane by the Pink Cloud.

>>28384828
The alliance was never a really stable one. It was like Germany and Soviet Union's nonaggression pact. They both fully intended to break it and backstab each other when they were ready. Red Eye supported Pip's effort to kill her after all. In fact, the Goddess had discovered Red Eye's betrayal in the process. Pip and co were supposed to meet with a bunch of Slavers, but when she went to the meeting point she found them all slaughtered, and they deduced it must've been because of Alicorns.

So after that, if Pip could've talked the Goddess down and even convinced her to help her take revenge on Red Eye. Either way, she sure as hell wouldn't have supported Red Eye.

Besides, after The Goddess died Alicorns DID join Red Eye's side. He wanted to become the new goddess after all. In addition, they were even more powerful than Unity Alicorns as they were shown to be able to use multiple spells rather than their color coded one. This fact did not help Red Eye overcome the Enclave or Pip.

And while the Starblaster or Pink Cloud plans are more dangerous, as discussed above the Bomb plan was a total disaster and resulted in thousands upon thousands of unnecessary deaths, several towns being destroyed, and 2 genocides (Pretty much all Canterlot Ghouls are dead now). A quick and dirty solution that caused more trouble that it was worth.

I seriously still doubt the Goddess' ability to beat the NCR after it takes on Red Eye and gains all those extra troops, equipment, settlements, and Cloudships that were wasted with the easy way out. Even then a short war with the Goddess would've still caused less damage than the 3 way war with The Enclave and Red Eye did. Most likely the Goddess would realize it was outmatched and instead try to join the NCR instead.
>>
File: e8c.png (814KB, 1844x879px)
e8c.png
814KB, 1844x879px
>>28384914
>That was still just Trixie- you can't say it as The Goddess because The Goddess is not just Trixie- she is the result of the fusion of 4 ponies. If you follow Steven universe at all, it would be like calling Ruby 'Garnet'. It just isn't how it works; Trixie is not the Goddess.
No, it'd be like calling this Jasper. Trixie was the dominant personality, the others didn't have a choice in their assimilation.
>That doesn't change the fact that Pip was the one that made the Goddess her enemy- she interfered with her plans.
That Alicorn would have killed Pip when all she was trying to do was free the slaves.
>Not a lot... and I don't recall the alicorns doing much to bother Pip either, aside from Nightseer. Pip was a potential hazard in their mission to aquire the Black Book, however.
The Alicorns were constantly taking potshots at them every time they weren't hidden inside a building. They were one of the biggest hazards to Pip's group in Canterlot. It was far more than Nightseer.

>Red Eye himself was neutral for the same reason, in my book- he was trying to make the world a better place, after all. He used negative means to achieve a positive result... kind of balances out... until you consider the other plans he had to become a god of his own alicorn army or whatever. That part was a bit more evil.

The cruelty he allowed to take place in his camps was completely senseless. Even if you're going to keep slaves, there's no excuse for allowing such mistreatment except for incompetence or malice. That fake offer for freedom in exchange for working in high radiation areas was a complete scam. He was raising child soldiers. His raiders are responsible for Silver Bell's family. He killed his stable's overmare over ideological differences, before even stepping foot into the wasteland.

Red Eye was a complete bastard.
>>
File: b6fyd3w.gif (1MB, 358x268px)
b6fyd3w.gif
1MB, 358x268px
>All this discussion

>>28383818
I don't
The only good thing about Somber, the ONLY good thing, is that exposure to his shitty self led to a few months of free request streams where I gave you guys full pics of art

I miss that

>>28383906
I've been here every day since last week! Posting and everything.
I just don't tripfag or namefag unless needed, because that means I'm trying to stand out without contributing anything at that particular moment and I definitely don't want that
>>
>>28383156
Yes, that is the plan! Authors mostly, but also maybe some artists, or the folks at Overmare or any of the other studios.
>>
>>28385155
That's not necessarily true. I would say that trixie was not dominant at all- she was the part that drove The Goddess to strive for power, sure, but the others play as much a part as Trixie in the personality.

Trixie thought she was becoming an alicorn, she freaked out and dragged Twi in when things went horribly for her, then came Gestalt and Mosaic. Together and ONLY together they made up the Goddess.

Can you REALLY see trixie alone wanting to build a place for alicorns? No, that came from Twi i believe. Twilight Sparkle, the pony that understood the need to find a place for herself. Twilight who also drove the need to have ponies CHOOSE to join Unity.
>>
>>28385235
You're welcome to stream again when you please, if you please. But then would you be Vietnamese or from Southies?
>>
File: 1472866422496.jpg (105KB, 658x708px) Image search: [Google]
1472866422496.jpg
105KB, 658x708px
>>28385155
>His raiders are responsible for Silver Bell's family
Actually that was Deadeye.

No really, the guy at Shattered Hoof with the dragon under it and all that shit. Also, those raiders who massacred her family? They joined Gawd's group and then probably got integrated into the NCR's army, assuming they played nice and were able to keep that fact hidden.

As for the Alicorn at Appleloosa, as mentioned above she needed to keep that nonagression pact with Redeye going for her to achieve her goals. If the Alicorn just let Pip go without a fight it would've reflected poorly on Unity's willingness to uphold their deal. After all, every Alicorn knows everything the others do and has a direct link to the Goddess.

>>28385288
This is also why I think The Goddess could've been reformed. I still think Trixie was the dominate personality, or at least held more power over the other 3, but if it was possible to make Twilight or the Twins gain full control The Goddess could've become a helpful ally instead. Stage a mental coup and all that.
>>
>>28385372
Whoops, wrong eye. Anyway, wasn't the reason The Goddess joined up with a scumbag like Red Eye who employed said Appleloosan child slavers to get more unicorns? Those slaves Red Eye was willing to send her in exchange for protection? If The Goddess was truly well intentioned as she said, couldn't she make her offers peacefully near settlements like Tenpony Tower or New Appleloosa, offering the non child-raping scumbags protection or some other service in exchange for being allowed to spread her message of how awesome it is to be an Alicorn and become immune to radiation and all that cool shit?
>>
>>28385450
I do not think you understand the purpose of a Non-aggression pact. Unity knows that Red Eye is bad news for her. Hell, Red Eye is basically planning to form his own Unity, and is inevitably going to try to kill her. Unity did not help Red Eye because she likes him and thinks his plans are good. They should be natural enemies infact.

But she was not strong enough to stop him now. Even if she marched on him with all her Alicorns, Red Eye's army would come out on top. Especially because before her force of Alicorns must've been much much smaller than it was by the Time pip showed up. If The Unity did not get on Red Eye's nice side, they would've wiped her out before the story even started. Just like how if the Soviets invaded Germany in 1936 they would've been 100% fucked.

So she had to play nice with Red Eye, and try to milk as much advantage out of their 'partnership' so she could take him down. This is also why she would not have fought the NCR afterwards: if she couldn't beat Red Eye than god help her if she could beat the combined force of the entire Equestrian Wasteland. Even with her larger force she would still have been fucked.
>>
>>28385450
You have a seat of power that is constantly under attack by random OHK enemies that tunnel and can attack before you can find them. As well, there is a faction building an army fully capable of killing you and your children, while also sitting on a desperately needed site of material (was there ever a reason why the filly crater was better than the Maripony?).
Then there are the Enclave, whom you know can easily kill you and have killed all your minions sent to get into the SPP.

Basically, the Goddess has no ability to say no to Red Eye, and even more so, Alicorns aren't that tough.
The green statue mode is good for everything short of a cannon, of which a Talon packs and presumably can be easily matched by rockets.
Purple and blue are easy to kill if you can hit them being all flesh and blood.

As was shown, alicorns aren't that fearsome, dying to small arms for the most part. Since Red Eye had an army, and the knowledge to use it, it makes snese the Goddess was given an offer she can't refuse.
Its a lot like my point on Big Mac going through Steel Ranger armor, it makes it such a low end feat when considered with all the other weapons out there, that its questionable how they came to have such a fearsome reputation short of quality nonpistol chambered weapons being that rare.
Going from it, the only reasonable extension is that since the Talons under Red Eye all had machine rifles, the military had autorifles and then bypass ammo at the end, there really was no contest that the Goddess could win.
Sure she could take a lot of ponies with her, but in the end it doesn't matter, she really did not have the power.
It was Red Eye with guns, winning again.
>>
File: 1454027000500.png (1MB, 5807x3700px) Image search: [Google]
1454027000500.png
1MB, 5807x3700px
>all this discussion

God damn, who knew getting some oldfags back would breath life into this place.
>>
>>28385568
It's discussion that has been repeated many, many times before. But I guess it was a while ago now, so newfags might find it enticing.
>>
>>28385586
True, this is old stuff, but old stuff is always fun. Plus it's always fun to debate Pip's failures. They're a lot more fun to talk about than Blowjob's because even though the Story has a lot of shitty decision and dumb logic here and there, it still remains fairly competent when it comes to the wasteland factions presented.

Also I never had anyone admit that my point was right, that the Goddess was really the lesser Evil and Pip made a colossal mistake, and armed with knowledge from re-reading the story I wish to make my case more convincing than ever.
>>
>>28385586
Yeah... that's true that it's old but
>>28385643
Is also right, revisiting good discussion points is healthy and fun.
>>
File: Fucking-bitchass-cutie-freckles.gif (258KB, 1191x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking-bitchass-cutie-freckles.gif
258KB, 1191x720px
>>28385643
>never had anyone admit that my point was right
Because you're wrong
>>
>>28385568
Thank the podcast. I'm actually a newfag to this community who only finished the story not too long ago.

Already forgetting some details though. I got a mind like... one of those wire things with the holes in it. Forget what it's called.
>>
File: 1472862850079.jpg (81KB, 659x667px) Image search: [Google]
1472862850079.jpg
81KB, 659x667px
>>28385693
Prove it. State a single benefit blowing up Unity with a nuke accomplished that could not have been gained from a more restrained assassination plot, or simply leaving them be.

In fact, if Pip simply accepted Red Eye's offer, then killed the Goddess in a less destructive manner, than she would have basically have been given a free nuke she could've used somewhere else. So that would've given her so many more tactical possibilities. She could've even prevented a war against Red Eye's forces altogether if she used it to destroy Cathedral and sent Xenith to assassinate Stern and some of the other Talon leaders. Then Filly would've descended into anarchy between competing warlords and then all she would need to do is march some armies from the coalition in to regain control. Easy.

In the actual story, Filly was still a warzone for a unknown amount of time, so it's not like it would've effected that much. In fact the NCR would've been able to probably put the Civil War down quicker had they not have to fight all across Equestria against The Enclave and rebuild from all the damage that caused.
>>
I like how everyone is talking about Pip dissension with the Goddess death how it was a bad idea or a good idea. But in reality she use Red Eye's plan to kill the goddess to destroy the Black Book, so nether of them can use it's power to rule Equestria.
>>
>>28385801
And you know what, what was the power of the black book?
Soul manipulation? Fucking everywhere and not made fromt he book.
Blood mage? Guess what, Pip uses it several times.
It was some random sentient tome of plotly evil that did little that wasn't already existing and simply was in it for what?
The blood mage stuff was like 3 or 4 times, the soul binding did not need the book to be done given Rarity knew much more than anyone else by running the Ministry of Image, she could have just picked up and hidden the standard soul manipulation of the Stripes.
>>
>>28385693
yup, you both are wrong, blackjack is the best security pone.
>>
File: CUCKraker.png (1MB, 1280x1675px) Image search: [Google]
CUCKraker.png
1MB, 1280x1675px
>>28385765
Wilkommen!

I hope you enjoy hanging out here and talking about nuclear horsies
>>
>>28385801
The Blackbook could've been destroyed another way. Like if Pip blew up the Cathedral with the same nuke. Or she could've just tossed it into the ocean after she killed both of them. It's not like the Book is a Behelit.

Again, literally no benefit.
>>
>>28385855
My FoE memory is a little rusty, wasn't the Black Book indestructible since it was a soul-whatever? Horcrux
>>
>>28385875
Yes. It could be locked up, hidden, dropped in the Junction R7 outhouse, catapulted into Spike's breath and the SPP, placed in a nice tub of taint, or hidden under some new road and start a feeling of Tirek came down to Equestria one day, stood at this road and challenged the Lightbringer to a duel...
>>
>>28385875
Rarity attempt to destroy the book was i believe only spike to try and burn it, which resulted going to Celestia. I don't remember any other attempt in destroying it.
>>
>>28385902
And then Celestia read it and began to practice some of the magic, most notably she mastered the transfer to shove her soul into the SPP maneframe.
>>
>>28385900
>>28385902
>>28385875
It can't be destroyed, but it could be teleported away with Balefire Bomb

...Which means a Balefire Egg would've sufficed. Gee, all those thousands of wasted lives were sure well spent on that.
>>
>>28385912
Or for fun, Rarity could have added something to a test of a balefire megaspell to make it just perfect.
>>
>>28385902
but remember that stuff that has a soul fragment in it or whatever becomes indestructible

Like when Rarity was all like "hey we should cut up pieces of a pony's soul and put them in armor to make it unpiercable". And also the statuettes which had a piece of her soul that were perma-clean and unbreakable

>>28385912
Ahh that's right
The balefire bomb didn't destroy it, it sent it to whatever that dimension is that dragonfire sends you to
>>
>>28385925
Equestrians didn't use Balefire. That was an exclusive Zebra thing. They used Megaspells but they were presumably of a different nature like Celestia One.

Anyway, point is that even if that was the supposed reason, Pip could've just burned it with some other Balefire and according to the lore, it should've worked perfectly fine. So just use an Egg or two and it would've been poofed away.

So there is still no excuse for Pip's actions.
>>
>>28385912
Were balefire eggs ever in the original fic? I had the impression Heroes was the fic that introduced those.
>>
>>28385952
Except for all the balefire egg launchers in Equestria, much like the slave collars. Zebras never set hoof on the mainland, yet all their cool shit is over here.
It doesn't add up and points more torward Khat forgetting to point out that Celestia was no white coat.

>>28386050
Yes, Pip hits the three alicorn in the not Germantown police HQ.
>>
>>28386056
The Egg Launchers are understandable actually. Secret Zebra infiltrator caches. They had to have an extensive spy network for all those targeted Balefire attacks after all. Plus it was mentioned that they were smuggling weapons into Zebra Town, which included a Balefire Launcher + Eggs. So likely a lot of them would have been confiscated and landed in Police Armories or with the military.

The Bomb collars are a bit weirder though. I can't remember if they ever addressed where they got a bunch of them. I'm assuming it must've been in captured from the zebra and then brought to an Army Base in filly, but why would they want to take them there?

Maybe they wanted to study how the signal worked so maybe they could figure out a way to disable them from far away to help POWs escape? That's my only guess.
>>
What's this about dragon fire sending shit to other dimensions? It doesn't even do that in MLP, it's clearly nothing but a spell constructed by Celestia on Spike or else it wouldn't be sent directly to her. That's not a different dimension. Balefire destroys. Spikes fire would as well just like any other dragon if it hadn't been mixed with in some way.

The Black Book is most likely somewhere in the crater, underneath so much rubble and dirt only archaeologists in the far future would get to it if unlucky enough. Unless balefire is so strong, it had the ability to destroy soul bound items as well.
>>
>>28386162
>It doesn't even do that in MLP, it's clearly nothing but a spell constructed by Celestia on Spike or else it wouldn't be sent directly to her. That's not a different dimension.
wet blanket alert
>>
>>28386162
It was mentioned by The Goddess at one point. I'm too lazy to dig up the FoE pdf and ctrl-f but just know that yup, that's how it works.

And I presume since Balefire is 'necromantic' whatever Mumbo Jumo Ooga Booga shit the Ziggers did to the dragonfire causes it to send things to an unknown place. It's not specifically stated it's an alternate dimension, just that no one knows where the hell it sends shit to.
>>
>>28386123
Again, the simpler answer is Khat was going for a not so clean Equestria much in line with the US in Fallout, but failed at the end to make it stick.
Or arguably made a bigger point about how much MoI tainted everything.
>>
>>28386184
As headcanon as it is, it's way more reasonable than assuming that dragon fire everywhere has that same effect.

>>28386223
What, those in the center of the blasts were sent to a different dimension? The Goddess too? If the Goddess mentioned that as fact she's clearly even more retarded than previously thought.
>>
>all this discussion
Hell yeah, I'm always up for "Pip is war criminal"!
Also, world needs this pic with hellhounds being burned alive by Balefire.
Too bad I still draw as shit
>>
>>28386162
This is how I remember it.
There was some stuff about how because dragon fire can send things places, which it does by FOE's interpretation of canon regardless of the actual show canon, the necromantically enhanced balefire is thought to send your soul straight to hell.
>>
>>28386296
Arbu deserved death. Anyone who says otherwise is a filthy raider apologist.
>>
File: griffith_by_marinapriv-d6rssf8.jpg (255KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
griffith_by_marinapriv-d6rssf8.jpg
255KB, 1024x719px
>>28386319
Arbu may have deserved death. What didn't deserve death were The Steel Rangers at Bucklyn Cross. That was unforgivable and showed off more of how Pip only likes to go for quick solutions, even if it requires her to kill innocents to achieve that end.

Also Pip using fire to burn down Arbu was a dumb idea. If it wasn't for the quick actions of her companions, she would've killed all the children at Arbu in the flames. Once again showing her callus disregard for life and the potential harm her brash actions may cause.

She's kinda like Griffith, only instead of wanting raw power she just desires to create a utopia. If she was given a Behelit and had to sacrifice all her friends and Homage to achieve her goals, I have no doubt that she would accept it.
>>
>>28386376
Bucklyn Cross was 0% her fault. She tried to do a simple exchange, and the Steel Rangers (who are scumbags anyway) shot first.

I won't say her actions are smart or well thought out, only that they are those of Justice.

She had her temptation with dark power with the Black Book. She had the opportunity to sacrifice another at the SPP. In both cases she chose the righteous course of action.
>>
File: 11635.jpg (145KB, 756x1000px) Image search: [Google]
11635.jpg
145KB, 756x1000px
>>28386433
She tried to a hostage exchange with them while holding their former leader, who was stuck in a coma, at gunpoint and demanding they give their only supply of water. The entire exchange wasn't exactly Civil since she let Steelhooves do the talking. And not just give them water shipments, but hand over the talisman itself. Both Talismans. Plus, Pip knew the first shot was a misfire as well.

Additionally, these were just the recruits. Knights. Scared rookies who just witnessed their entire organization more or less get wiped out. Of course they were gonna lose their shit if you backed them into a corner and pushed them like that.

Pip still used that Dark Magic when she it was convenient for her. So I wouldn't say she really resisted it that much.

Also who could she have sacrifice at the SPP? Celestia? Destroying the mainframe wouldn't accomplish anything. Put someone else into the SPP? Well first off, she can leave the SPP quite a bit so it's not like anyone who got in there would be trapped forever. She could possibly switch out with someone. Secondly, her 'sacrifice' was actually exactly what she needed to keep her battered, dying body alive according to the Epilogue.

Of course, her ambition will be unable to be quenched now. Sitting in the SPP, being forced to watch the NCR below. Watch how slow progress is. Watch their mistakes and failures. Watch knowing she has so little control over Equestria's fate. Suffering the same fate Celestia has been cursed with.

She may deny the fact that she wishes to be a god. But she is not one who can sit idly by.
>>
File: NarutoAnimation.jpg (36KB, 847x471px) Image search: [Google]
NarutoAnimation.jpg
36KB, 847x471px
>>28386667
>Painfully close to quads
>>
>>28386902
Painfully close to truth.
>>
>>28386667
>only supply of water
I thought they had two talismans?
>>
>>28386667
You mean the Talismans they were willing to kill stable-dwellers for? And the subsequent shots weren't her fault either.

How is it her fault they're idiots? If they're that scared, how about surrender instead of trying to kill the Lightbringer?

Not when it was convenient, when she really had to. She could have used it FAR more than she did, and it would have made things much easier. She also made it her personal responsibility to ensure the destruction of the Black Book so it couldn't corrupt anyone else.

She can't switch out of the SPP once she puts herself in. That's the whole point of it being a sacrifice.
>>
File: 1460675576075.jpg (211KB, 765x856px) Image search: [Google]
1460675576075.jpg
211KB, 765x856px
>>28387069
>She can't switch out of the SPP once she puts herself in. That's the whole point of it being a sacrifice.

Should we tell him?
>>
>>28387087
You do the honors anon.
>>
>>28387069
You mean like they were discussing surrender? In point of fact, since EFS stayed yellow, none of the shots came from or were aimed by the Rangers, while Pip's enterouge most certainly shot. And then of course Pip went into the bunker and murdered them all just like a raider. She killed Glimmer's parents. Probably fucked the corpses as well.
>>
File: scurred.png (139KB, 464x226px) Image search: [Google]
scurred.png
139KB, 464x226px
>>28387239
I don't want to break this anon's innocence. I can't take that away from someone
>>
>>28387422
If I missed something just say it. I thought her sacrifice was stupid anyway.
>>
>>28387446
Well, according to the Epilogue. Pip can leave the SPP. Multiple times. Pretty much whenever she wants.
>>
>>28387461
Just the pod though, not the hub.
>>
>>28387396
>the corpse*
ftfy, she's lesbian after all, not some deranged straight and furthermore no bi, those bastards. No need to make her even more evil.
>>
>>28387527
THere were cute scribe mares down there, kept safe behind the bunker doors. Pip was going to get a chance to speak with them, instead she just murders them.
>>
>>28387461
>>28387489
I'm not really sure where you're getting that. In fact it seems like there's some evidence to the contrary.

>Despite the best o’ efforts, it doesn’t appear control o’ the Single Pegasus Project’s security an’ weather-control systems can be integrated. Turns out, even if we had the technology, attempting t’ install it would require a full shutdown and tearing ‘part several components of the Crusader Maneframe. And… that ain’t an option.

>The good news, however, is that they’ve rigged up enhanced communication between the disparate systems. Not only does this mean that Littlepip and Celestia will be able t’ share time together, but that both will be able t’ periodically converse with us down here as well.

Why would they need to rig up enhanced communication between the systems if Pip can just hop out and talk to Celestia whenever she wants? And this too.

>I was… about to say: just in case, we’ve created a recording that we are going to play for her before we attempt this. The recording is from all of us… I believe your assistant Homage took part in making it and helped Littlepip and Celestia add their voices as well.

If she can just get out, why does she need help adding her voice?
>>
File: Floots snoots.png (2MB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Floots snoots.png
2MB, 2100x2100px
>>28387552
RIP qt scribefus
>>
>>28387561
Its for celestia's benefit.
Pip can hop out and does so to fuck homage. Celestia however is basically stuck in the hub with no chance way out.
Well unless you happen to be any of the many characters whom regularly play gem tech and would be able to simply isolate the removed components RD mandated and readd them ala any other Crusader.
Of which there are plenty to be in fics.

>>28387566
I want to make a large number of recovering, battered, being helped and otherwise in distress but now being cared for scribes and rangers in Bucklynn, with the whole reason Cottage Cheese was leaving was he felt it was destroying the quality of his troops to keep around such obviously damaged persons.
That way, its all the more wonderful a knife wrench in the gut when Pip just slaughters them all, making sure to take her time and hunt down and murder them all as a proper raider should.
>>
File: Anon becomes A medic.png (591KB, 1163x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Anon becomes A medic.png
591KB, 1163x1312px
Streaming an attempt at digital painting, probably will finish pic related aswell.
https://picarto.tv/Neuro
>>
>>28387634
>Yet I held my head up. I would never see my friends again. I was going to be hated and villainized by the pegasi.

>I knew it would take precious time, but never seeing it was one sacrifice I wasn’t willing to make.

Really sounds like there's no way out. There's nothing at all to indicate that Pip is able to get out of the tower. As for Pip hopping out to fuck Homage...

>Did I hear you say “enhanced” communication? Well, that explains it. I thought I heard Homage saying something about the towers, spare parts from Stable Twenty-Nine and… a threesome?

In the first place, that's pretty ambiguous. But Stable 29, you mean the stable that had technology to let you download a copy of your brain into a Maneframe? It seems like her plan is to use one of the Ministry of Awesome Towers (not the SPP control hub in Neighvarro) and download her brain into it so they can fuck in cyberspace. There's nothing to indicate that Pip is able to physically leave.
>>
>>28387634
Homage does visit Littlepip in the tower for her birthday and it's obvious they're going to do at least something lewd, but there's nothing that confirms she can get out to do it. It might just be Homage climbing into the pod. Even then, I see no problem with her being able to get out of her pod. It makes sense as it must've been designed for shifts anyway. There's only one way in and out but it's not like the pod itself will be locked forever. Her body has had to withstand a lot though, so it should come as no surprise that she doesn't really dare risk getting out of the tower again, not to mention her promise to Celestia to never leave her.

I interpreted her sacrifice to be sacrificing a life in the sun for a life in a pod and possibly the room it's in, which sounds not just shitty and boring but also incredibly lonely. Her friends could visit but they'd have to be literally cleansed in fire to do so, so they (most likely) won't. That's a big sacrifice to me, while also not a retarded sacrifice like the one in Fallout 3.
>>
>>28388129
Its not much of a sacrifice given that robots are thing and so is radio. Boom, surrogates are a thing.
>>
>>28388263
That's quite a stretch.
>>
>>28388291
Not really, Watcher already shows A/V setups work, and Celestia and Cottage Cheese were both able to virtualize with few issues. Pip herself already can zoom and look around using the SPP.
So really how is it a stretch? Now backfeeding data is uproven, they never said if Cottage Cheese felt things in the mindscape.
>>
>>28388305
I'm guessing they don't have bodies when they're acting as an AI in a data system. When the mainframes was made they were obviously not intended for real souls, just for uploading a potentially genius mind to use as an AI. Why would they go through that much extra effort to make sure they could feel and touch themselves?

I did assume you meant having robots as the surrogates, in which case they'd also have to be advanced enough to feel touch and in this case even feel the sun on their coat. Unless The Institute from Fallout 4 suddenly interfered from nowhere, I don't see that happening. And of course that'd just be cunt-longshot tier dumb.
>>
File: medium.gif (388KB, 511x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.gif
388KB, 511x600px
I think Pip is trying to distract you guys from having a discussion about her unnecessary and murderous actions, anons
>>
File: Anon becomes A medic.png (264KB, 1163x1177px) Image search: [Google]
Anon becomes A medic.png
264KB, 1163x1177px
Posting the pones.
If anyone really cares
>>
>>28388523
Well touch is just pressure, its nothing special, in fact if they can't touch, they're going to cleave right through everything. Poor form that.
Sun falling on you is primarily just temperature data, and a moderate feeling of nerve death from ionizing radiation. And that is if ponies actually feel the sun the same way due to fur.

Data is data, if they're actually uploads, it ceases to matter and becomes a pure matter of what you do with it. Setting inputs for the temperature sensors, sound, pressure and visual leaves pretty much only taste. Which can be shortcutted by having a library of remembered tastes combined rather than an ersatz tongue and all that work. Though out of civility, use an Asimov trick and make the surrogate capable of eating so it can be amongst family and friends without being awkward. Food proper just gets stored in a packet for use in something whatever. Most of the stories just had it dumped into a recycler at a convenient point.

>>28388594
You know here is a good Pip murder then. Was Pip right in choosing to support Gawd?

>>28388667
If you become Emo, I will play John Travolta music and make horrible MSpaint stuff of your face replaced with Mel Gibson.
>>
>>28388667
wow neuro that's lewd
>>
File: Lil Pip.png (688KB, 1903x1939px) Image search: [Google]
Lil Pip.png
688KB, 1903x1939px
>>
>>28388594
>no freckles
what's the point
>>
>>28380823
Yeah, that'd be awesome. Come to the #foefetish IRC and chat me up. I'm BasicJasioh
>>
>>28388902
So um, anyone that speaks Russian around here?
https://derpiboo.ru/1246014
>>
>>28388959
Goddammit, didnt meant to link.
>>
>>28388959
I'm the wrong person to ask, anon

:V
>>
>>28388959
This looks like a sidescroller game. Reminds me of when I played metroid fusion.
>>
File: rarwojak.png (555KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rarwojak.png
555KB, 1280x720px
>>28388959
No but the game is simple enough to understand and play without russian. It's actually really fun and controls well. It has destructible environments, and the levitation system is really nice.

Just think, some crazy Russian guy made a much better game than Overmare Studios has in over 3 years. Think about how great this game could've been if it had all the work and resources Overmare has.

Just think about all that lost potential.
>>
>>28389380
fuckin ruskies man, they're something else.
>>
File: 1470761608456.jpg (515KB, 863x653px) Image search: [Google]
1470761608456.jpg
515KB, 863x653px
>tfw all the 'Pip did everything wrong' talk makes me want to write a story about her after the events of FoE.
>tfw I essentially wanna write one of those terrible 'FoE 2' stories.
>>
So does anyone want to comment on >>28381947 ?

I feel compelled to hate it due to anthro, but I think it's a great fucking idea to turn your survivor into an actual pony. But that require a shit ton of work methinks.
>>
File: [stages of grief].webm (1MB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
[stages of grief].webm
1MB, 450x472px
>>28390265
>SFM heads
>>
File: 1433567748574.jpg (12KB, 284x276px) Image search: [Google]
1433567748574.jpg
12KB, 284x276px
>>28389380
Well, I mean, if there's anyone who has a real appreciation/understanding of the "radioactive post-apoc wasteland" genre, it's them.

They practically live in one.
>>
>>28390265
Well, if someone were to animate an unicorn >fourhooves playermodel, the best I can see would be just animated magic, shortened height, and the ability to see yourself in first person.
But I don't know, I have a feeling animating third person would be more annoying to work with, for anyone.
>>
>>28390265
I support redirecting efforts towards replacing Dogmeat's model with Velvet Remedy. I've even got a good name for the mod. "Make Dogmeat a Bitch."
>>
File: PoisonTrail.png (1MB, 1355x969px)
PoisonTrail.png
1MB, 1355x969px
>>28390969
yeah I thought about that too. It would probably be easier to do something like that since you could practically just reskin Dogmeat for this.

You could go farther by replacing the dog sounds with horse noises or squeaky profanity.

I would have a pet raider pony, which would make Dogmeat kills look awesome.
>>
>>28388696
Lookit that bushy tail!
>>
>>28391260
I'm just trying to unify my mod order right now. So many duplicate but distinct records. Seriously, Nukaworld adds 7.62x39 and people are still scared of weaponsmith because the fucks want to keep adding people who won't allow assets to be incorporated requiring extra work.

Now I just need to figure out how to add random modded weapons to npc lists and avoid god guns torching me.
>>
File: New Canvas.png (771KB, 1535x1537px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
771KB, 1535x1537px
>>28388677
anon pls
>>
>>28392470
Which pegahorsette is that?
Fluttershy?
Sunfall?
>>
File: littlestpiphorse.png (260KB, 836x795px) Image search: [Google]
littlestpiphorse.png
260KB, 836x795px
>>28392519
Yellow Quiet
>>
>>28392534
This oe, Dusk?
>>
File: pretty birdies.jpg (2MB, 2376x1321px) Image search: [Google]
pretty birdies.jpg
2MB, 2376x1321px
>>28392935
>>
>>28391260
I want to feed Velvet dog food.
>>
File: Arfstral the Barkhorse.png (840KB, 3708x4015px) Image search: [Google]
Arfstral the Barkhorse.png
840KB, 3708x4015px
>>28393073
>>
File: 1459296929854.png (443KB, 2800x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1459296929854.png
443KB, 2800x3500px
>>28392992
>>
File: 1462662217384.png (175KB, 1196x1684px) Image search: [Google]
1462662217384.png
175KB, 1196x1684px
>>28393184
Yep its on the list.
>>
>>28393209
Is riding her brothers skinny cock until she's pumped full of virile stallion seed on the list too?
>>
>>28393209
>>28393783
or showing up on Enclave propaganda posters?
or posing for Enclave recruitment pinups?
>>
>>28393783
Look people say stop writing clop. I do.
People say write technical, they ignore it.
Don't ask me, go bother somebody else like Brisneo. I'm sure that if a picture is worth a thousand words, he can do it easily.

>>28393828
I've got Air Raid with flight suit and cockout, but not Astral. Odd, was there ever one?
>>
>>28393828
>https://derpibooru.org/924224
Nah, only pretty mares are allowed to pose for propaganda posters anon.
>>
>>28393855
The pic of her posing in the power armorkini could count
>>
We need Kip to come back.
>>
>>28394002
we need a lot of people to come back, anon
>>
>>28394018
Help me. Help me complete the ritual.
We need to bring this thread back to life.
>>
>>28394029
(can't wake up)
>>
>>28394029
(Save me)
>>
>>28394029
Sorry, sold my soul already to manage databases.
>>
File: daily015 fallout 4 pip.png (487KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
daily015 fallout 4 pip.png
487KB, 600x647px
reminder that Freckle-Pip is best Pip
>>
>>28394123
Sysadminanon? Is that you?
>>
>>28394307
reminder that box-Kip is best Kip
I've got nothing better to say, sorry.
>>
File: VATohXS.png (216KB, 919x960px) Image search: [Google]
VATohXS.png
216KB, 919x960px
Happy 9/11 /foe/.

Remember, some people might think that foe is better written than the games it's based on, but everyone's entitled to their own subjective opinion ;)
>>
>>28394339
Also DoctorHam's birthday. Now all you fags wish him a happy birthday with art and encouragement and etcetera.
>>
>>28394339
what the fuck lmao
>>
>>28394307
you mean the ONLY pip, right?
>>
>>28394339
i always knew kkat was cancer, and his fic too.
>>
Sorry for the blatant shill but

I just uploaded chapter 2 of muh fic, for anyone who's interested.

Please be gentle.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/320594/fallout-equestria---benchmark
>>
>>28394456
>>28394339
I love how he swears soldiers stand up against orders, its so good to know 70 years later people still believe that fairy tail.
Soldiers are trained to follow orders, failure to do so is punishable.
Why then we do we keep lying and saying they will refuse?
>>
>>28394339
The FOE Enclave doesn't really seem far enough from the FO3 Enclave to be much more effective social commentary.
>>
>>28394515
Fairy tale. And you've never heard of Vasili Arkhipov or Stanislav Petrov?
>>
>>28394553
Do I take the one good cell in a tumor and call it good or say it is evil?
Does not one take time and time again the crime and not the rest of the life in trial?
Why are those men great? They went against orders.
Anyone else and its the brig for them, its only at the very end in that final moment when their refusal forces a change in thought. Any other time and they are failures to courtmartial.

Or is Chelsa manning going free and enjoying her life now?
>>
File: Alloy Alloy Lama Sabachtani.png (412KB, 3323x2924px) Image search: [Google]
Alloy Alloy Lama Sabachtani.png
412KB, 3323x2924px
>>28394377
ALL the Alloys!
>>
>>28394504
>Wandering from place to place, taking what jobs they can to make ends meat.
>meat

Rough start there discovering a new story, but I'll check it out regardless

I encourage other bored anons to do so too, to at least generate some discussion
>>
>>28394673
I'll check it out too later tonight. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't.
>>
File: 1288663362455.jpg (39KB, 427x474px) Image search: [Google]
1288663362455.jpg
39KB, 427x474px
>>28394582
I've read this many times and I have no idea what you're trying to say.
>>
>>28394673
>>28394504
Alright, yeah, I'll give this a look later and express my thoughts on it
>>
File: fuckmodding.png (207KB, 772x508px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmodding.png
207KB, 772x508px
And with this I give up trying to learn code.
>>
>>28395250
neuro draw ham a pretty horsey for his cakeday
>>
>>28394792
People are heroes when going against orders can't be punished, the rest, common criminals.
THe only reason those men aren't being sent to the GULAG (of which there is one, its sort of like your FBI but less corrupted by a set of shitty breasts) though others were, is that we hailed them as heroes for not ending the world. Whereas your precious American captains happily followed orders and did start WW3, albeit it was a short war.

So to reiterate, near all men will follow orders, only a few officers will not and can get away with it. Those who can not raise a case get punished. Those who can are hailed as seeing through an obvious accident or enemy ploy.

Thus why Americans have murdered more civilians than shitty Libyan military and not cared, murdered flag officers that surrender, tortured, couped, overthrown and victimized the world, only to come home and say they followed their orders and be hailed as heroes.
Life under command makes you respect it, failure to comply is painful and suffering.

Khat is an arrogant pompous ass who thinks that soldiers will just suddenly stop following orders, while witnessing the very atrocities he refuses to write. Its a sad pathetic man who tries to hide from the reality of war as he worships its leaden altar. Good men die, innocents suffer, all in the name of politicians. I spit on them and the idea of noble warfare, it is to be a last resort, a solemn duty that is to be pitied for and consoled, not worshipped.
>>
File: 1453605880903.png (880KB, 1400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453605880903.png
880KB, 1400x1200px
>>28394673

It's just an expression m80, would you have preferred "ends hay?" Besides, ponies eat meat sometimes, according to our lord and saviour Kkat.

But thanks for giving it a look broski, I appriciate it <3.

>>28394691
I'd really enjoy your thoughts on it.
>>
>>28395586
>ends meat
but that's not where the saying comes from
>>
File: Happy hamday.png (23KB, 1024x768px)
Happy hamday.png
23KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>28395586
I made that ayy

No i know the saying and I know pones eat meat, but it's "ends meet" not "ends meat"
>>
>>28395586
The problem is, the phrase is "ends meet". As in, the meeting of two ends. It is thought to originate from accounting in which the number at the end of the income must at least meet or exceed the number at the end of the expenditures column.
>>
File: MiffedDuck.png (278KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
MiffedDuck.png
278KB, 800x517px
>>28395606
>>
File: 1463401661880.png (262KB, 1024x900px)
1463401661880.png
262KB, 1024x900px
>>28395668
>>28395678
FOIINN I'll change it then.
>>
>>28395506
Please learn how to write coherently, or at least do so in English. I can barely understand that you mean
>>
>>28395506
As much as I'd love to discuss the morality of the common soldier with you, your English is too poor to have a nuanced conversation about it. I understand that it's probably not your first language, but your diction and grammar are very confusing.
>>
>>28395725
Soldiers follow orders and are punished for not doing so.
It is a lie to say they will refuse orders.

Why is this not difficult for you? Are you in love with brass balled military commanders?
>>
File: 0or8fJJ.png (306KB, 980x814px) Image search: [Google]
0or8fJJ.png
306KB, 980x814px
>>28395701
Hey now, at least he didn't,
>Tow the line
I have seen so many papers and people use that, then complain about how stupid it sounds. You would think it would clue them in, but sadly it does not.
>>
>>28395809
Well I fixed it so its all good now.
>>
>>28395783
a)I'm not and b)Nobody here argues that MOST soldiers would defy orders, it's obvious, but to say that everyone will follow any order is wrong. Whenever if they would be branded as traitors and deserters and punished is irrelevant.
И вooбщe, yчиcь кaк нa aнглийcкoм пиcaть. Пишeшь кaк бyдтo y тeбя шизoфaзия
>>
File: $.png (169KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
$.png
169KB, 600x338px
>>28395871
Of all the day that you have to post your commie pinko moon runes. #imwithher consider your ass on the nuclear short list Ivan.
>>
File: 1473570586373.png (1MB, 956x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1473570586373.png
1MB, 956x1088px
>>
>>28396504
Its a pig, why are you showing us a female porky the pig?
>>
>>28396504
NO U, LESBO HORSE
>>
>>28394504

Aight, so I'm starting to read FoE: Benchmark

So far so good, just got past the Prologue. Author knows how to paint a picture and his prose is pretty swood.

Will it hold my attention? Well don't know yet, ponyfriends, but so far, nothing indicates that I should put it down and stop reading.

Cold openings such as this always confuse me (so this is just a me thing, I'm sure), so now I'm left wondering what the heck happened. Didn't even catch a glimpse of who was attacking the town and no development of the town or its people caused me to not be as shocked or surprised at it's destruction. THis could have been intentional though!

I would have developed the town and it's people more to give readers a feeling of shock and dread at seeing it's destruction

Then again, this is just the prologue, so I don't know if you adress this issue further in the future and I haven't gotten there yet.

Again though, good prose and good picture-painting with your words.
Gonna go read some more.
>>
>There was still no one else in sight. “We gotta help them!” Ember whispered franticly, opening her saddlebags. I didn’t have to look to tell what her face was like; I already knew the look she was giving me. It was the ‘I don’t care what you say I’m doing it anyway’ look
Ha, I like this pone

Both of them, actually. They got a nice chemistry going on, I can tell they care for each other. I like that scene where Ember immolates the raider, how she kind of goes into a trance. Very interesting scene, kinda shows that she loses control when she does it.

There's some nice duality with Ember. She rushes to help random ponies she's never met when they're in need, but holy fuck, she set that guy on fire and looked like she liked it, got in that weird trance.So I'm looking forward to reading more of you exploring that.

So far I also like the narration style. Lots of personality in it without getting in the way too hard.
One thing I want to ask: do you have an editor? There are a few spelling and format errors, nothing an editor can't fix, but if you don't have one, therein lies the problem. If you do, well, tell that guy to step it up.

If you need editors, you can ask around in Fimfic or the #foefetish IRC

Anyway, so far, yeah, I like it. I'd recommend it to any anons here who are impatiently waiting for the next weCON or MN7 or Heroes update or something, if not just to have something to read.

I'll definitely be looking forward to more of this story.
Will you be taking me up for my offer of a free cover art, Armex?

Also, you're an actual /foe/ggot right? Not some Fimfic/leddit nigger trying to come into here for more viewers like certain dicey warickers?
>>
File: funny-laugh-gif.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
funny-laugh-gif.gif
1MB, 250x250px
also

>A family of ponies, where the males are named Lock, Stock and Barrel
I'm more amused at this than I should be
>>
>>28395666
Top Alloy
>>
>>28394504
The characters are interesting, and the pacing is quite well done. Personalities are quickly established through actions before getting into the conflict which drives the rest of the story.

However, the amount of spelling/grammar errors is a little distracting. I would suggest either getting an editor, or just reading it out loud to yourself before submitting to catch any mistakes or awkward lines.

Generally, I think I like it. I'm keen to read more.
>>
>>28399493
I'd draw hot lesbo sex of Emberlight and Benchmark, tbqh
>>
File: benchie ember referances.png (314KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
benchie ember referances.png
314KB, 1280x1024px
>>28399553
Do it senpai. here's some references from like a year ago. One was done my an arty friend of mine and the other is a crap tracing but the hair and colours are right so fuck it. You get the idea.

>>28399493
I did have someone proof read the first chapter, the grammar mistakes might just be how I phrase stuff but I'll get someone to look it through if you really think its a big issue
>>
Was Nuka-World's RedEye a reference to Red Eye?
>>
>>28399854
Yes. After all, neither did anything wrong, and both made the trains run.
>>
File: Atom_SleepyFilly.png (205KB, 972x802px)
Atom_SleepyFilly.png
205KB, 972x802px
Good morning!
>>
>>28400243
I want to coddle her and feed her and love her and protect her.
>>
>>28400261
This guy gets it.
>>
>>28400261
Unlike her parents.
>>
File: 1466640195471.png (844KB, 855x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466640195471.png
844KB, 855x720px
>>28400261
>protect her

The only thing a turkey is good for is hunting them. They deserve nothing more than to find out what the rest of us had to suffer through down here.
They should be hunted for sport, for pleasure, and left afterwards to try and survive. They should be chased down and captured. Tied up and hauled back to labs for testing and probing.
They should have no worth and be treated as a proper slave. Such shall be the will of Atom.
>>
File: wat.png (162KB, 1366x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
162KB, 1366x1000px
>>28400369
>Such shall be the will of Atom.
>apparently Atom is a self-hating birb?
>do Stable birbs resent the Enclave?
>how many Stable birbs are there really?
>>
>>28400378
What if there are no Stable birds, just walkins that got sheltered late or early on? Hence why its almost always just the protagonist who is a bunker birb, and they don't have other pegasi to neck with, splash in the reactor cooling pond, or get raped by.
>>
>>28400369
Anyone have source? Google images is saying cartoon network?
>>
File: 1441503711522.png (469KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1441503711522.png
469KB, 2000x2000px
>>28400369
Heresy! birds are for cuddling and waifuizing!
>>
>>28400714
Did they come down from the clouds and cuddle us in two centuries? No, they stayed up there and let us suffer, stole the Sun and left us to fight over canned food, to eat each other just so we could go another day.
They did not fear, they did not suffer, theirs was a joyful life, and now its time to balance the accounts. They shall live, just as we have yet live, but they shall know suffering and pain as we have.
>>
>>28400762
Blame the Shepard not the flock.
>>
File: wellbangokay.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
wellbangokay.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>28400805
Shepherd. As in one who herds Shep. This is Shepard.
>>
>>28400762
Do griffins have cat dicks or a different kind of dick all together? Do they have knots?
>>
File: enragedpip.png (7KB, 295x295px)
enragedpip.png
7KB, 295x295px
>>28400819
Fucking autocorrect!
>>
>>28400821
>TWNBASLT

He, a disgraced Talon with a price on his crest, her a former Enclave all too willingly complicit in what was done. Together, they're on the lam, trying to leave their pasts behind while they seek to clear their names. Their skills are in high demand, but so are their heads.
Friends become enemies, enemies get better. No peace, no hope, the pair wander the blasted earth to survive. Their only comfort in each other.
>>
File: yu08Gmm.gif (2MB, 1000x1175px) Image search: [Google]
yu08Gmm.gif
2MB, 1000x1175px
What new fics are you reading, anons?
We can't all wait for the remaining Big 5 to update, we all need something to keep us entertained in the meantime.

That's the first step as a non-content creator in keeping this subfandom alive! Trying out new fics that interest you and discussing 'em here.

Besides, with new fics come new potential waifus~
>>
>>28401257
Shit man, I haven't been reading in so long, the chapters now replace fimfic in my address bar.
>>
>>28401264
What i do is put them on some sort of mobile device and either convert them to a text-to-speech MP3 file or download a eBook reader and have it read it to me

It's great for when you're on the bus or trolley ride home or whatever
>>
>>28401257
I happen to be reading Fallout: Equestria®™ Benchmark®™
It's really good you should totes read it. ^:)
>>
>>28401526
Should I pre-order first?

Also check your fimfic PM
>>
>>28401568
Responded
>>
Reminder to everyone about the FoE podcast you should have already listened to by now
I drew the title art!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbe3T7X1UDU&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>28401849
When do we get to hear the Kip interview about alicorn waifus? Or the Hoers interview about why Atoms ass in a tight latex jumpsuit is the best thing since sliced bread?
>>
>>28400492
>derpibooru
>search: ballgag, car, bondage
>1 result
>>
>>28401849
Speaking of which, is there anything you guys wantme to talk about in the next episode? Any guests to bring on?
>>
>>28401865
Basic already said he's gonna have lots of guests on the show maybe even me so definitely look forward to that

>>28401902
I would love for you to do a show about getting started with your very own FoE fic
The do's and don'ts and things to avoid
>>
>>28401902
Jeremy Renner.
I demand to know that you are distinct people!
>>
>>28401902
The do's and don'ts of creating a FO:E fanfiction.
>>
>>28401902
how not to let your fic become kill and leave us all in the dark forever

GODDAMMIT UPDATE YOU FAGGOTS
>>
File: unnamed.png (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
50KB, 800x600px
>>28401902
Bring roachpone in as a guest
>>
>>28400972
Twin Stars spat the shovel on the ground, and took one last mournful look at the open chest. She had had so much to look forward to a month ago. Promotions, a chance at having a foal allowance, a better home, but then it all came crashing down around her like a hailstorm. The Lightbringer had destroyed her home, killed her comrades, and now made her a wanted mare. There was little for her to do but bury her past, her life, and hope she might live to return someday. Tears fell onto the insectoid eye masks as she struggled to close the lid and move on. Hesitantly she took one peice out, the laser pistol she had carried since enlistment and put it on her battle saddle. She would allow herself this one link to the past and hope nopony would ask too much.

Wiping the tear marks off with a mostly clean fetlock, she sealed the case and pushed it into the hole she had dug in the cave, and began to bury it. Each shovel full of dirt doing little to lighten the emotions she felt.
///////
Kerkhof winged through the air, head twisting as he looked for pursuers and a place to hide. Talons weren't supposed to kill Talon, no matter how far things went, every contract had an out clause for that. And he had just fucked that up with a simple grenade lob. He'd been hired to break up a group of scavengers and get them to leave their claim by a small town. Only thing was, the scavvers had managed to get themselves some protection with the gear they had dug up. Now he was a renegade to be captured and court martialed before an execution. His life was now over, his only chance to survive was to keep running and never be where another Talon group was.

Below him, he caught the slight edge of a cave under the forest. He could hide there for now and figure out a plan of action, or be locked in and finished off with a grenade in a bit of justice he thought dimly. Not that he much choice, an aerial pursuit would only see him captured.
>>
File: Best writefag.png (227KB, 592x480px) Image search: [Google]
Best writefag.png
227KB, 592x480px
>>28401945
Shit I have so much on that I could spew you wouldn't even believe.
>>
>>28402364
Is that hoers?
>>
>>28402559
no that's armex see he's namefagging right there
>>
>>28402565
>>28402559

No its Hoers, I namefagged for a reason I thought would work but didn't pls forgive
>>
>>28402565
You think I'd be autistic enough to show my face AND namefag? anon pls.
>>
Guys look, we could ask for free Birdpony bondage porn. Or even better: consensual cuddling

http://frecklesfanatic.tumblr.com/post/150327598066/hey-hey-i-recently-reached-100-followers-and
>>
File: 20150904_202136.jpg (230KB, 1079x916px)
20150904_202136.jpg
230KB, 1079x916px
>>28402602
Ah, but is this Hoers, that waifu bandit of the Queen's birds?
>>
>>28402982
I want to ask Freckles something better. Has Greecepony mailed the check yet?
>>
>>28403019

Did she what now?
>>
>>28403039
Her debs, has she paid them back to Germare?

This was going to be a joke about a red black and yellow pony, but then I realized I don't have one.
>>
>>28402997
no that's not me ew is that a razer bandana
>>28402364
this AVGN-lookin fucker is me
>>
File: 1439773771612.png (241KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1439773771612.png
241KB, 800x800px
>>28403496
Noooo....
>>
>>28401916
If I had a penny every time someone said I look like Jeremy Renner

I would have a lot of pennies
>>
>>28402019
neuro pls
>>
File: Hat-wearing cyber T-Rex pone.jpg (103KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Hat-wearing cyber T-Rex pone.jpg
103KB, 894x894px
>>28401257
It's not new but I've been reading FoE: Better Days and loving it!
>>
File: incendia.png (3MB, 2700x2700px)
incendia.png
3MB, 2700x2700px
>>28403067
>>
>>28401902
Fuzzy obviously.
>>
File: SleepyGonHoers.png (349KB, 964x712px) Image search: [Google]
SleepyGonHoers.png
349KB, 964x712px
>>28405111
Trips demand it.

Also bump
>>
bemp
>>
File: pegapip.png (680KB, 1450x1350px) Image search: [Google]
pegapip.png
680KB, 1450x1350px
>>28402982

Still taking suggestions for this bamp
>>
>>28406496
So what was it like in the military?
>>
>>28406496
A belated forgepone for ham's birthday!
>>
>>28406503
Still on deployment, Im just using my spare time to draw horses on my laptop so I dont go withouth update until end of september when it ends
>>
File: tumblr_nlmetbK5p51taxny7o1_1280.png (638KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlmetbK5p51taxny7o1_1280.png
638KB, 1280x1280px
basebump
>>
>>28406526
Have you been able to avoid an NCO deciding that its time for makework?
Been able to go to the range and have live ammo?
Seen private fuckup?
>>
File: FOE TALK TITLE.png (109KB, 673x639px) Image search: [Google]
FOE TALK TITLE.png
109KB, 673x639px
Alright boys, I'm getting a lot of feedback on this podcast thing, and I really can't thank you all enough. But there is just too much coming in, and it's hard to keep track of it all. So I'm just going to make a document for you guys to come in and suggest stuff to talk about.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EhSyHcEq3EG36sP2QIyZoOUJG6CoUlzaJbwAMA4MCBs/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>28407102
I'll drop my two cents later today
>>
>>28406496
Hm. Pegapip on inexperienced Unilamity action could be appealing?
>>
>>28406496
>We'll bang, okay?
>>
File: r63 calamity velvet.png (181KB, 900x669px) Image search: [Google]
r63 calamity velvet.png
181KB, 900x669px
>>28406496
>>
>>28407034
So what fic is this spunky little bitch from again?
>>
>>28407840
No fic, she's a just a random character Frecklefanatic made.
>>
>>28404559
ya, it's a really good story, I had a lot of fun reading it.
>>
Live
>>
>>28408450
no let us sleep
>>
>>28407934
and Hat Horsey is waifuable IMO
>>
I want to get a pegawaifu addicted to Dash and Steady. So addicted she can only just lay sweating and panting, wanting another fuck session just so she can get a hit. And I'd draw it out, making her have to wait longer and longer between hits, but never enough to kick the habit.
>>
Anyone here knows where to find a link to a french translated version of the main fic? All the ones I get are unfinished
>>
>>28409574

https://www.leponeyblanc.fr/fanfiction-fallout-equestria/

This? My french is garbage so dunno
>>
If ponies have back problems, can any old doctor help them?
>>
>>28409736
I was considering that one at first. Problem is there are some comments on that page´s thread saying how apparently there was a problem with Kkat who said:

"« I imagine how badly the translation suffers, and how many times the translators have allowed their hateful perceptions to color their translations, damaging the story. People with such nasty attitudes are incapable of translating a story without altering its content to suit their bias. That isn't a translation, it is a mangling. And that is not acceptable. I have given permission for others to translate the story, but I request that the existing translation be removed from your site immediately. » "

So I don't really know for sure if the translation was actually biased or Kkat a little paranoid
>>
>>28410562

Welp. What did they change that upset Kkat? Any idea?
>>
>>28410603
Littlepip is the badguy and Enclave more respectable? Idk but that mighta done it based on the whole "muh 9/11" thing.
>>
>>28410603
This is what I could find that the person who translated the fic said:

The bad points of this translation are (citting Kkat) :

« 1) The synopsis itself
2) Linking an anti-story rant within the synopsis
3) The disrespectful nature and content of the rant
4) Discriminatory comments within the comments section. »

I am currently reading the comments to see if its true
>>
>>28410821
After reading some comments and part of the epilogue. It's mostly Kkat being paranoid.

Plus kkat doenst know french so I have no idea why he thought it was going to be bad
>>
How should an FOE version of the vault 88 overseer be handled if they got stuck with a stable like that?
>>
>MFW there's no more rapefics being made
>>
>>28411303
I think we got tired of rape jokes, but you can always go back and read some old stuff from the smutbin
>>
>>28407102
I didn't see anyone mention anything about writing Raiders good, so I put it in.
>>
>>28407912
I want to know what she does for fun, and who she does it with. Looks like good Raider-waifu or Raider-gf material.
>>
>>28412722

I gues I could make up some more backstory
>>
>>28410914
kkat's one of those creators that will do anything to uphold their own delusion of their work. "Paranoid" appears correct in this case.
>>
File: 1234923.png (119KB, 845x896px) Image search: [Google]
1234923.png
119KB, 845x896px
mlem bump
>>
So what happened to the wildlife that got extremely used to the cloud cover, whether it be ground based shade lovers or things that live in the clouds like storm wolves or thunder birds?
>>
>>28414026
Pip murdered them.
>>
>>28414169
* Velvet mated with them and THEN Pip murdered them
>>
>>28414026
I'm just going to assume things sloway got back to the way they were before the war, with one headed cows and friendlier, less ugly bears.
>>
>>28414449
So more genocide by Pip, species collapses and possible extinction. Well now that's just getting worse and worse for her.

How should that last section have been handled to neuter the Enclave's power or at least put an end to Cauterize and not result in mass deaths?
>>
File: 1431836837544.png (492KB, 1705x1887px)
1431836837544.png
492KB, 1705x1887px
Can I get google doc links to the Sunfall story parts? Pleass and thank you
>>
File: 1472917437069.png (439KB, 608x626px) Image search: [Google]
1472917437069.png
439KB, 608x626px
>>28414503
>that anatomy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkCkP9iEO0w

^:)
>>
File: hypnobucket.jpg (146KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hypnobucket.jpg
146KB, 1280x1024px
>>28414894
>>
>>28414992
>>28407102
>Just realized I'm not cool enough to be on the list
>>
File: sadline.png (109KB, 941x1353px) Image search: [Google]
sadline.png
109KB, 941x1353px
>>28415138
tfw
>>
>>28415273
>>28415138

Sorry lads! Adding you right now!
>>
>>28414992
Oh I just watched this, fucking love it.

Keked out loud at work and now I have eyes on me.
>>
I know this is highly unlikely but do we have any femanons here or is it a total sausage fest?
>>
>>28415731
Nymph is a gurl apparently.
>>
>>28415737
Nymph is a dude.
>>
>>28415138
To be on the list bris... you need to finish the comic...
>>
>>28414992
Well meme'd my friend

Muh CowChop nigga
>>
I am making a fallout equestria visual novel fanfic, and I neeeeed help, This link will take you to a poll

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdO5nFZmfTmV8X1l_QiWUp9G2PHfUkF779u6ALUguOq24kHVg/viewform
For the people who don't now, Visual novel's are a type of video game, mostly used for dating games.
(I going to need an artiest later one i have the plot posted)
>>
>>28416152
>VN
Ew, no. Make it a point and click adventure.
>>
File: 1372629939.sciggles_soulstealer.png (351KB, 617x800px) Image search: [Google]
1372629939.sciggles_soulstealer.png
351KB, 617x800px
>>28415773
Yeah but I played a mare, that counts right?
>>
>>28417102
I agree with this, it would feel more like the old Fallout games.

But the FoE feels more like the new Fallout games, so i don't know.
>>
>>28417705
>>28417102
Wouldn't it be easier to make a point and click anyway?
>>
So how do slaves deal with being a slave a week later?
Just enough time to get over the shock, far too long for it be the rest of their lives. They've made it past the easy outs of suicides and death as an example, so what do they react like then?
Barbed and haughty responses, but they follow their master? Meek obedience as they tell themselves they'll be rescued any moment?
Do they ever get used to the collar, or is it always there, reminding them that whatever they were before, they're just property now?

How do you guys differ from /SPG/ on this?
>>
>>28416152

Think you will find one artist dedicated enough? Maybe think of asking a few and make it a collaboration effort
>>
>>28418339
Depends, A VN you make a handful of assets, and more story driven.

Point and click is more explore based and see how things react when clicked
>>
File: Night_Light & Grandeur sleepy.jpg (174KB, 1060x587px) Image search: [Google]
Night_Light & Grandeur sleepy.jpg
174KB, 1060x587px
sleepy bump
>>
File: 20160915_084517.jpg (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160915_084517.jpg
233KB, 1280x720px
Since she seem to have fans here, have a Sketch of Strike Out, real pencil and all
>>
>>28420649

Forgotmy name again
>>
>>28420649
Hooray Baseballponer!
>>
>>28420649
Now draw smut of her using her 'other' bat, you know, the smaller ribbed one.
>>
>>28420906

http://frecklesfanatic.tumblr.com/post/120812676756/well-this-took-me-forever-to-actually-upload-here#notes

Have some old lewd of her for now
>>
>>28421052
I'd like to slide into her home base if you know what I mean.
>>
>>28421773
Hi voreanon.
>>
>>28421781
Nope, I just wanna fuck that horse.
>>
https://derpiboo.ru/1248693

Best Pip
>>
File: Linda Pippington.png (362KB, 773x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Linda Pippington.png
362KB, 773x1362px
I want to play with Pip's knobs.
>>
File: 390380.png (118KB, 647x719px) Image search: [Google]
390380.png
118KB, 647x719px
>>28422513
colt!Littlepip is best Pip indeed.
>Tiny twink who is probably as short as a mare
>Still as strong as normal Pip though so he can handle himself and protect you
>Despite that is a permabottom and secretly fantasized about being railed by every attractive stallion he meets.
>Has a hair trigger but almost no refraction period, will probably cum at least twice will giving you a BJ because he's that inexperienced and that horny.
>Will make adorable squeaks and moans the entire time.
literally perfect
>>
File: Forgepony whisperer.png (424KB, 2792x2642px) Image search: [Google]
Forgepony whisperer.png
424KB, 2792x2642px
>>28423125
>>28422513
But female magical wasteland denizens are best magical wasteland denizens!
>>
So a lot has been said on the failings of power armor and its general ineffectiveness at being assistive to the user in comparison to the average stable pony with a pipbuck. What would you add to power armor, or say it has from the lore that makes it better than just an automatic medkit, pipbuck, and ineffective heavy metal plate armor?
>>
File: large.png (1MB, 745x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1MB, 745x1024px
>>28423747
>add to power armor
nothing needs to be added. There just needs to be less special snowflake AP bullets for every gun the MC comes across. It should stop pistol rounds, some rifle rounds, and grenade fragments.
I'd love to see a FoE story where small guns actually have an impact. As in, most "good" weapons ought to get looted pretty quickly, so after 200 years finding a well maintained pistol is actually a big deal. Big saddles, shotguns, etc should be a less common sight.

Then you throw in power armor, and suddenly you have slow, lumbering beasts with heavy weaponry that are immune to literally 90% of the MC's arsenal. Exactly what Steel Rangers should be.
>>
File: noncon snuggles.png (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
noncon snuggles.png
1MB, 2000x1500px
>>28423747
>what would you add to power armor
A convenient hatch for easy, non-destructive cuddle access
>>
>>28424096
My question is because Pip can shoot through the head peice with a .44 magnum, something far below most hunting calibers. I'm just trying to figure out what to do, since the source material seems to say it was meant to stop about the same sort of stuff a police officer could find, while real fallout armor could take near hits from tactical nukes and were immune to antitank weapons.
>>
File: 1463581300766.jpg (179KB, 1143x860px) Image search: [Google]
1463581300766.jpg
179KB, 1143x860px
>>28424096
This, all that needs to be done is to say that AP rounds don't somehow immediately destroy PA and render it utterly useless. Or that a .357 Magnum Revolver can somehow shoot right through it like it's tissue paper.

I mean, I'd be fine with Little Mac's strength if it required one of those really huge magnum rounds, but in story it's basically said it just uses common revolver ammo, and the most common revolver round would be .357 Magnum. The fuck was Kkat thinking. PA has way too many disadvantages already attached to it, the last thing it needs is for it's sole advantage to be pointless.

Of course this also means getting rid of the zebra rifle's effectiveness against it, because that in and of itself would've essentially meant that Equestria should've abandoned it on the battlefield a long time ago.

>>28424167
Ignore the source material and make PA actually worth using. As is it's basically gloried Riot Gear the government though was good enough to put into battle, and then didn't think of changing it when their 'elite super soldiers' were easily being taken out and burning alive inside their tin cans armor that costed probably millions to make.
>>
>>28424184
Admittedly, that may have been yet another thing Somber may have done better than KKat, in one scene where he emphasized Steel Rangers having an advantage over Enclave pegasi against entrenched enemies, owing to their heavy armor and use of explosive, high powered ordnance whereas pegasi with their maneuverability and rapid fire energy weaponry would be at a disadvantage.
>>
>>28424184
Well that's why I'm asking, what would be more?
Am I supposed to just have raiders suddenly show up with grenade launchers and tank cannons to shoot people? That feels like I'm twisting the plot to show off power armor and that seems to be wrong.
>>
Guys I'm sorry but I accidentally a lewd ghoul.
http://imgur.com/q5N2zl7
>>
>>28425201
why are people emulating nomelak so suddenly. And where is that bastard these days?

Also your lines look like improve comrade.
>>
>>28425488
He, the man of the lake of frozen jade fire, has found the tender caress of a fair northern maiden. His time is spent willing a way to please her, that he might take that fair hand in holy matrimony, and bring her forth into his home of radiation.
Together, they shall grow wrinkled and rotten, their love sounds making a disgusting squish as they continue that hallowed line of artists.
>>
>pic

+

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

!??!?!?
>>
>>28425626
Canada has had its maple syrup stolen, the timing coincided with FS stopping.
Not a coincidence, Relentless is stuck in a sticky situation as he has to keep Belmor from cracking him open to top his funnel cake the proepr way. Belmor is strong, Relentless only has so much broom to hold onto him. Silently he prays somebody will come into the barracks, but everyone is too polite and leaves them alone, mistaking it for a lovers quarrel.
>>
>>28425572
you could have just said he got a gf you fucking twack.
>>
>>28425860
But that's so plebian. This man, this very Russian man, deserves so much more in his life. Like some day being an EU member and joining Merkel alone. Truly it will be the closest to bestest pony type he will be.
>>
>>28424167
>could take tactical nukes and immune to anti-tank weapons
Didn't the thread have some huge argument about how it couldn't stop a .308 round?

Standard power armor in the FO world absorbed 2500+ joules. That's like, a little over half of a shotgun blast. It could stop assault rounds easily (up to an including 7.62), but again, a .308 round and you're screwed. Any kind of anti-mat rifle and boom, instant death. No .357 is gonna penetrate it though, and apparently, the visor glass was bulletproof too.

This is excluding (presumed) angles and materials causing the bullets fired to bounce off at an angle. It was sealed and stopped radiation, however, and had a mirrored finish on the surface that reflected the heat from lasers (which likely would have degraded over time, but still).

Yes, small arms would pretty much be useless against a PA opponent, but it certainly would be beatable. Especially if ponies were actually really small, which means 9mm was like .357, so that means .357 was actually...
>>
>>28426279
eh, I think since pone are smaller, they would also have smaller versions of our firearms, or at least something equivalent on a smaller scale, like a ratio of 1:3 for example.
>>
File: objectively wrong.png (27KB, 584x488px) Image search: [Google]
objectively wrong.png
27KB, 584x488px
How come the zebra are, as written, objectively wrong and were the most malicious, cruel, and downright evil party of the war for no reason?

>The Zebra Empire is much younger than Equestria because the ziggers don't know how to into countries and collapsed at least 2 times before.
>Unwilling to help Equestria, their number one trade partner, resolve a hostage situation that was brought about by their own citizens.
>Get pissy when they try to take matters into their own hands, even though it seemed like they weren't even willing to help them fix the hostage situation in the first place.
>Let's not even mention how the Zebra are so shit at running their country that they actually have problems like pirates anyway.
>Start sanctioning and starting minor wars with their number 1 trade partner. Keep in mind this trade partner has a monopoly on a resource they desperately need to fuel their economic and industrial growth.
>Apparently, are so shit at waging war and are already getting their asses kicked at this point. Because there are already 'Zebra Refugees' trying to sneak into Equestria.
>Equestria, the country they are fucking at war with.
>The Refugees decide it's perfectly fine to bring a Bioweapon into Equestria, and then use this weapon to kill hundreds of innocent children for petty revenge.
>Start the war and are noticeably more brutal and unsympathetic in their methods. Such as: Using Bomb Collars to kill POWs right as they get back to their lines to demoralize the enemy. Assassination. Specifically planning to target population centers by sneaking in suicide bombers. Unwilling to negotiate with Equestria even though they are clearly losing the war from the word go.
>Decide to say 'fuck it' and destroy the entire world out of stubborn pride just because they finally realize they can't win.
>According to Four Stars, they didn't even know how to build Fallout Shelters that would protect their inhabitants so it's likely more zebra died than equestrians.
>>
>>28427030
Yeah, the zebra side of things was kinda poorly written. Must be why David is trying so hard to fill in the gaps and further establish his own headcanon. Like a faggot
>>
File: wojakkil.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
wojakkil.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>28427128
I was gonna say, the positive of Somber using the whole Star Eater shit is that it actually justifies the zebra's insanity. Additionally, he also did everything in his power to make Pre-War Equestrians into a bunch of assholes. This was obviously a really shitty idea, but it did have the effect of making the zigs not look that bad compared to Equestria.

While in FoE proper, the Zebra's entire religion, superstitions, and justification for going to war is complete poppycock. Like, I know the whole 'lel starblaster' thing is kept ambiguous since it's supposed to be a shitty easter egg, but they had Red Eye's Scientist examine Starmetal and say 'yeah it has absolutely no special properties' Then Xenith came upon that piece of starmetal by Zecora's hut, which she promptly destroyed while crying bitter tears, explicitly stating that her people were ignorant and started the war for nothing.

That's the most btfo a country and culture can be.

Obviously, the preferred method would've been to just make the Zebra not total retards and bring back some of that moral ambiguity Fallout had.
>>
File: 1418294929697.png (675KB, 1280x1213px)
1418294929697.png
675KB, 1280x1213px
>>
File: ride Hart.png (804KB, 1338x1298px) Image search: [Google]
ride Hart.png
804KB, 1338x1298px
>>28425488
Because ghoul mares have a certain "needs love" quality to them?
>>
>>28427345
>tfw no more stable quest or qt awkward tricerabunnycorn

Why live.
>>
>>28427498
>As a scavver its normal to find ghouls stuck in odd places.
>Major part of the hazards is to not get eaten by them.
>Why are they always after flesh?
>Sane ghouls aren't and are offended at you eating meat near them.
>Wierd.
>Dropping the sledgehammer on yet another hopefully nonstructural wall, you find yourself in a utility corridor.
>Great find those are, all the useful supplies are at one end or the other.
>Downside is you'll be finding corpses again.
>You hate finding corpses, reminds you that some day you will join them.
>Walking through, you pick up toolboxes and maintenance supplies, adding them quite happily to your saddlebags.
>At a comfy spot, you flip on your portable phonograph and listen to a gay instrumental recording of an old Sandy Shores song.
>Drinking some water you begin to sort your scrap and determine what is salvageable and what isn't when you start to hear a voice.
>Your gun is out in your magic before you can work out what is being said.
>Listening, you realize its singing he lyrics to the song.
>Now somepony is just messing with you.
>Slinking down the hall, you keep wary for any ambushes before coming across a blocked room.
>Some of the ceiling has collapsed barring it shut.
>Risky business this, you could be unleashing someone who wants to kill you, or it could be one of the many scavvers with a picture on the fence.
>Either way, won't know unless you pop it open.
>"Who's in there?" you tap at the door to get their attention.
"I'm Redheart, please get me out of here. There was a noise and the door is stuck. I need to get to my family."
>"Alright, just hold on. Get to the far wall and stay there until I get you."
>Drawing the sledgehammer again you send its head crashing into the ceiling remains, bending the metal beams out of the way as the mass of concrete is pulverized.
>Pushing it away, the door is open, but you're not sure if you should go in or not.
>>
>>28427030
when you say it like that, the more I associate ziggers with islam
>>
>>28428546
#NotAllZiggers
>>
>>28428546
They are similar
>Superstitious religious fundamentalists
>Worship a moon rock
>Notoriously terrible at waging modern war
>Brutal in their methods
>>
>>28428795
Also good with computers and technology, such as Iran's chip fabbing.
Pompous single group heading a confederation that would otherwise split, KSA family.

Oh god its the phantom menace all over again, complete with sand!
Fuck the ghoul and hold me.
>>
>>28428546
>>28428795
>>28428934
> Centuries-long academic golden age while so-called real civilisation was off shitting its guts that only ended due to plague and external invasion?
> Religious pluralism centuries ahead of its time?
> Cultural glue that held together an ocean-spanning trade network?
> Driven to extremism my colonial powers taking advantage of a geopolitical crisis?
> Trend of foreign meddling driving unrest continues to modern day?

That would be the real kick in the teeth, that historically the zebras were a bastion of post-Nightmare Moon enlightenment, and a cornerstone of a large and peaceful trading network that Equestria was cut off from, and the zebra empire only became this insane world-destroying malicious force because it was advantageous for ponies to back the extreme factions in a crisis (which, to add insult to injury, was caused by the ponies in the first place), only for it later to come back and bite them in the ass.
>>
>>28429031
That's where the similarities fall off. First off.

>Centuries-long Academic Golden Age while westerners were all dumb lol
When you take over all the great cities of classical Christiandom, leaving only Rome left, of course you'll be better off than the ones who lost everything.
>Religious Pluralism
>Debilitating taxes, slavery, and mass genocide of Hindus is religious pluralism.
Yeah no

Though arguing about Muslims aside, Equestrians never colonised or had much contact with the Zebra. Like how most Equestrians had no idea what a zig was 20 years before the war started. Obviously if there was colonialization they would've known more about the zebra. Like about their crazy star religion. So no, the zebra were left to their own devices and still became retards. They have no excuse like the ME does.

Also zebralands being a 'bastion of post-NMM elightenment' is kinda hard to justify when

A. The Zebras state collapsed immediately after NMM meaning they likely didn't even form their empire for another hundred or so years
B. Equestria was already experiencing its golden age with Celestia taking the reigns and Starswirl the Bearded still being alive.
C. The cause of their superstition was their collapse, something Equestrians had nothing to do with yet they still blame them because it conveniently took place at the same time.
D. This proto-Zebra state was apparently pretty young which meant the zebra had been, and continued to be, divided and tribal.

Face it, the only way to make the zebra not retarded is to scrap everything and completely rewrite their lore.
>>
>>28427030

Just my headcanon, but the zebra continent is much larger than equestria, and thus the zebras were never able to truly dominate it like ponies. They organized into tribal identities first, lacking clear racial differences, and so are more culturally diverse. They also had to deal with more organized enemies that encouraged them to embrace shamanism and unify. Zebras are politically dynamic, as opposed to Pony political stagnation. Their rulers are elected by the tribes, rather than simply existing as eternal dictators.

There are 13 tribes, which means no split votes, and every tribe has to vote. The election of the Last Caesar was particularly tight, with 4 nominees from the Atoli, Romani, Mendi, and Sahanni tribes. Votes were split 3,3,3, and 3 with the deciding vote being cast by the cursed Starkatteri tribe. Normally their vote is irrevelant, but this election, it elevated the Roamani candidate to a weak election. In relatiation, some Atoli "pirates" took pony hostages. The Atoli tribe could have secured their release in a few hours, but the Caesar spent weeks trying to mobalize an entire small army to free the hostages. He saw this as legitimizing his rule, and repeatedly rebuffed Celestia's attempts to free the hostages. Celestia, unwilling to chance her people, went in with the Wonderbolt rescue. This deeply humiliated the Caesar.

Zebras can recall Caesars after 5 years, and as months went by, there was increasing anamosity against his rule. The Caesar embraced nationalism, claiming that all the Empire's problems were the result of pony meddling and pony refusal to support zebra progress. He spun the trade break down as Celestia's fault, knowing that zebras could survive without talismans, but ponies couldn't survive without electricity. He fully expected Celestia to back down, and this would save his rule. Instead, she took a coal shipment by force. This justified the war rhetoric.
>>
>>28427030

The war was originally 2 of 13 tribes, and even then it was limited as the Caesar just wanted an early and easy win. He didn't count of Celestia's refusal to give equestria the punishment of paying unfair war reparations. As the conflict dragged on, it escalated. The other tribes were increasingly harassed into trying to get them to commit to the war effort, and many of these zebras fled to ponylands to escape these 'loyalty squads.' The war drug on and he barely passed a recall once, but as the second approached, it seemed like it was going to be deposed.

Then Littlehorn happened. The disaster was spun as pony magic gone awry, or that the school was a secret weapons testing center that the refugees had uncovered. Who would operate a school so close to a battle front? The insistence that this was a deliberate attack by zebras flamed anger in the non-committed tribes.

Then Luna took the throne. This was the Caesar's chance. He played upon the old fears of ancient times, and between this and Littlehorn, the other tribes joined formally, and swore special oaths that increased his war powers exponentially.

The second faze of the great war was an ever growing escalation. Holy sites were demolished for war material. Conscripts were drafted. There were even efforts to weaponize spirits. Opposition to the war was severely crushed. Only one tribe was able to voice dissent, and even that was curtailed. The Mendi, tribe of healers, tried to negotiate a peace with Celestia, symbolic if nothing else. It failed spectacularly. Pony accused zebras of kidnapping. Zebras claimed Celestia wanted to defect.

As to pulling the trigger for the bombs, well, that's to come.

However, even though the zebras "Won" the war, their empire and people soon crumbled and imploded. The pony wasteland was a paradise in comparison as zebra army now turned on zebra army, using balefire bombs on each other, while megaspells still scoured the continent.
>>
>>28429124
>great cities of classical Christiandom
great cities like Baghdad! uhhhh

>Debilitating taxes
Because the Jizya (from which women, clergy, and many of the lesser-off were exempted) is so much worse than being murdered by Crusaders who are too impatient to get to the Holy Land before they start looting and pillaging

>Also zebralands being a 'bastion of post-NMM enlightenment' is kinda hard to justify
>the only way to make the zebra not retarded is to scrap everything and completely rewrite their lore

This I will agree with, it was just an idea I threw out there that this made me think of that would at the same time be more interesting than what's already there, but also be fairly on-the-nose allegory to Western meddling in the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

>>28429170
>>28429247
hi somber
>>
>>28429170
>>28429247
So what you're trying to say is that the Zebras fuck them self in the ass just to win a pointless 'war'
>>
File: 187.jpg (12KB, 480x358px)
187.jpg
12KB, 480x358px
>>28429170
>>28429247
Somber pls go I personally don't really like that lore which is partially why I don't read Homolands. Overall though I can't pinpoint an exact thing that I can say is objectively bad, it's more personal taste. So it's okay.

Personally, I have a much different idea about zebra and this extends to what I think zebra in the show are like. For one, the insight we gain into zebra from canon sources is that they are really isolationist. Celestia and Luna encounter a zebra community that have decided to put up a protective barrier around their entire community and won't let anyone in or out.

I think this is pretty important part of zebra's identity and this can be reflected with Zecora. Even though she has come to be more accepted by Ponyville and ponies in general, she's still a hermit and a bit of a loner. She's not very social, even if she is friendly enough with anyone she encounters.

The problem with a zebra state then would be that none of the tribes would see the need to go beyond their bubble. And if someone did violate their isolation, they would violently protest. Zebra mostly wish to just be left alone to their own devices, damn the rest of the world. A traditional empire or nation wouldn't really work for them.

So, I envision more a HRE style empire with the Cultural clusterfuck that is Africa: each tribe being its own Free City/Duchy/County. Plus the extreme Isolationism of the Chinese or Japanese for good measure. Essentially a huge mess of an empire where only a select few prominent Zebra Prince/sses vote for the Emperor, but every tribe part of the empire enjoys enough Autonomy that they're fine with being lorded over.

[cont]
>>
>>28429299
How the situation of FoE would come about would have to change drastically.

Instead of the zebra acting like retards and escalating the situation for no reason, it'd be more like contact between the Western Powers and China/Japan. Equestria would get cocky and try to break their trade restrictions, first by diplomacy, and then by a series of small wars akin to the Opium Wars.

The Zebra Empire, realizing they're outclassed, would try to westernize just like China and Japan did. Unlike China, they would eventually succeed akin to the Meiji Restoration Japan had.

After gaining power, and Equestria unwilling to do anything because the Zebra wars were already pretty unpopular among the populace, they would then give an ultimatum to Equestrians, that they all had to leave and they would reenact all the harsh restrictions to trade and to foreigners coming in.

Equestria's hands are tied because their economic and industrial growth depends entirely on trade and resources from the Zebra. Additionally, the Zebra's efforts to modernize were in part helped by Equestrian trade, so they are a bit hesitant about going full isolationist again. The Empire just wishes to regain it's prestige and sovereignty among its subjects.

Little Horn, rather than being on the border between Equestria and the Empire, would instead take place in an Equestrian Port City they secured in their smaller wars. Think something like Hong Kong. The disgraced prince who lost that land would march back there to reclaim his homeland, and to expel the Equestrian. An uneasy standoff would erupt into chaos that would result in that school full of children being massacred. Ostensibly by accident. Once again, it would be the catalyst to start total war between the two nations.
>>
>>28429349

I see you play EU4 too. I just got coalitioned by Europe. All of Europe. Apparently they didn't like me taking over France. My poor vassals Burgundy and Brittany... ::sigh:: Oh well.

Anyway, all that works fine, but requires more changes from the canon, so I just try to work with what I've got and already made. The Empire was basically made as a protection against dragon flights almost a millenia ago. It was more of a coalition than a unified government, but that changed. NMM's ascent brought about the second empire, which was much more organized and situated to deal with external threats. The Third Empire was declared by the Caesar after Luna took over Equestria, and was the most ambitious yet. It actually wanted to do away with tribes altogether and be just one nation. It didn't work out well...
>>
>>28429291

Not at all. They got into the war for perfectly understandable political reasons. Not "Zebra are stupid and started the war." That just pony propoganda.
>>
File: 1473342577968.jpg (450KB, 1358x767px) Image search: [Google]
1473342577968.jpg
450KB, 1358x767px
>>28429552
>Playing Mana Simulator 4 instead of Victoria 2.
>Not being able to manage your Goodboy points
Your taste is always disappointing to me Somber. It's like always just below being good.
>>
>>28429599

Oh well?

My brother got me hooked to it. I just got greedy. Had I been patient I could have eaten Paris, then champaigne, then pushed the PU, but didn't and everyone went "gasp, you bastard" and took all my hard earned provinces away... should have just wanted for the PU event...

Also, I love colonizing the west coast as Japan. :D "Hello, Spain. Portugal. I got here first! Meet my Aztec vassals, and thanks for the technology."
>>
File: bloodpip.png (1MB, 2736x2440px) Image search: [Google]
bloodpip.png
1MB, 2736x2440px
>>28425488
pls, im not trying to emulate his style, just adding more realism to parts of the horse for extra adorbleness
>>
>>28427030
Because the zebra are every right-wing boogeyman rolled into a single race of all-purpose foreigners.
>>
>>28430036
Yes but how can we make power armor great again and crush them?
>>
File: zigger.jpg (155KB, 600x672px) Image search: [Google]
zigger.jpg
155KB, 600x672px
>>28430167
By getting the MoM to interrogate a single zebra POW and extracting their memories related to the Zebra religion and propaganda. Then undermine their religion with MoA operatives and provide proof that Star Metal holds no properties, perhaps demonstrating this at a meeting of Zebra delegates and force them to admit their bullshit.

This is another plot hole that's never addressed in FoE and why Sombreros autistic efforts to 'fix' it fail once again. Ironically though it's for a different reason than usual. Usually it's because he goes too far and changes it drastically for the worst, but in the case of the ziggers he doesn't change them enough.

So, even if we assume the zigs were right like they are in PH (even though in FoE proper they are objectively wrong). That still doesn't resolve the whole MoM plot hole where the ponies could've easily figured out that, hey, there ARE aliens! Then they could've patched up relations by coming up with a precariously worded peace agreement where they implore the zebra to 'break their chains of bondage' and 'help defeat the star menace'. Make this declaration public even, And possible move to support and protect the Starkaati in the peace deal, thus securing Equestria a slice of the Zebralands by giving them an guaranteed ally from within like the Kurds. and now the Emperor fucked. He can't keep prosecuting the war now when his entire Casus Belli has broken down. Additionally the Equestrians would give the Zebra the most to gain from the treaty including paying war reparations, returning all the 'refugees' that left the country, and provide support for his crumbling regime including offering to support his notion of a united Zebra nation.
>>
>>28430383
>By getting the MoM to interrogate a single zebra POW and extracting their memories related to the Zebra religion and propaganda.
Not only is Equestria fully aware of it, but they actually utilize it to inspire greater terror as a result of their attacks.
>>
>>28429349
that sounds WAY more interesting and flavourful than anything the original story goddamn
>>
>>28430450
Which only served to make the zebras even more convinced. Brilliant plan that.
>>
I've been intending to write a FoE fic for a while, a year or two actually but I kept it tucked away so I can slowly figure out details. Mostly I totally forgot about.

Well now I feel like I got it sorted out but most of what I got is middle or last-half stuff and I still need to work out the beginning. I feel so close, yet so far.
>>
>>28430383
>>28430450
Uh, I thought zebra minds couldn't be probed. You know, like how the goddess couldn't get into Xenith's head?
>>
>>28431920

Couldn't that too just be certain zebras training their minds to be un-probable?

Then again, it's been a while.
>>
>>28431920
Pip runs into a fucking rack of orbs in the prison, and finds one with Rarity being stalked and locking onto the stealth cloak's gem.

They're just as probable as any other. Pink's did it extensively, and frequently.
Khat just can't muh lore and wanted to try and ape fallout but have white knighting Equestria, without saying that it was Rarity whitewashing it, and she kept a true copy in the MoI hub that makes it all much more grey.
>>
>>28430450
>>28431920
>>28431958
Yeah, Rarity taunts the zebra that attempts to knife her.

But now that it's pointed out, it kinda seems a bit odd that pony memory-ripping devices apparently work just fine on zebra, while telepathy doesn't.
>>
>>28432601
Perhaps the memory rip is more techy based and so reads electrical charges with recollectors, while telepathy is magical and zebras lack most innate magics?
>>
File: 1473276631105.png (99KB, 287x383px) Image search: [Google]
1473276631105.png
99KB, 287x383px
>>28431920
>>28431958
I'm thinking Kkat realized the huge plot hole and added the Goddess probing scene to try and fix the issue, forgetting the fact that it's clearly shown before that Zebra can and were mind hacked.

Kinda like how Kkat admit that he changed his outlook on Raiders to that whole 'Raiders are literally less than pony monsters' even though it conflicted with scenes earlier in the story where raiders had cutiemarks related to torture and the like.
>>
I feel that memory orbs give away too much information. I mean, I'm sure they are used to make it clear that "this happened here this way". Maybe I'm just biased, but I prefer Fallout 3, NV, etc holotapes because there is that room for interpretation, that mystery of trying to figure out things from bits and pieces.

Of course I could be way off.
>>
>>28432909
Yeah I thought, as a narrative device, the memory orbs were a lazy way to skirt around the issue of recreating Fallout's environmental story telling in writing. The problem is that it's one of the key advantages the Bethesda games had over the originals Well except 4, it was noticeably lamer there like everything else. and it would've been nice to see Kkat try and adapt that into writing.

I also kek a lot whenever someone tries to say 'P-Pip is an unreliable narrator!' or 'M-Muh Ministry of Image propaganda' when 75% of the Pre-war info is given to us by a completely objective source.

And if someone tries to say 'w-well maybe the evil MoI edited the memory orbs!' then that just makes the MoM plot hole even worse. Because that means they basically had the ability to brainwash ponies by taking all their memories out, tweaking them, and then put them back. Now all they need to do is kidnap some high ranking Zebra officials, mind hack them, and then get them to lobby to end the war, or serve as spies to help them get close to the Caesar. Then they Mind Hack the Caesar and tweak his memories so he will end the war.

Anyone who protests the vote can be MIND HACC'd as well. Boom. Equestria wins without firing a single shot, and now they have a way to non-violently pacify and take control of every nation in the world. Equestria takes over the entire continent by forcing every nation to become their puppets.
>>
>>28432862
kkat is cancer, project horizons is way better, all hail somber.
>>
File: 99172.png (478KB, 587x723px) Image search: [Google]
99172.png
478KB, 587x723px
>>28433145
No, don't even get me started on what PH did wrong. In fact it's so bad that it doesn't even deserve to be talked about, even if it's to dump on it.

FoE is more fun to shit on because it actually has potential and is actually good that it's fun to poke what is wrong with it. I am critical of the things I really love.

Like, it's more fun to dump on Fallout 3 because despite having a lot wrong with it, it still is a decent game and it did succeed in reviving Fallout, albeit not perfectly. Meanwhile, there's more stuff to critique and rant about 4 and how mindbogglingly shit it really is, but every time I do I end up feeling depressed. It's like reliving the trauma once more of watching something you love raped in front of you while being utterly powerless to stop it.
>>
>>28432987
What actually was given on the large scale image of prewar by orbs?
We saw some of the parts like with Zecora that Zebras operated on Equestrian soil with their agents freely, that mane 6 were apart, Pinkie being in a bad place, etc...

I don't really feel that the Germantown area really said much about the Zebras culture being wrong, especially when the mad zebra with the black book made an accurate future message to Pip in his blood.
>>
>>28433196
>It's like reliving the trauma once more of watching something you love raped in front of you while being utterly powerless to stop it.
Is this why i keep seeing my steam announce nymph is playing it?
>>
>>28433208
It's only logical that someone as cancerous as him would like a game as cancerous as F4.
>>
File: Would you.png (556KB, 1200x1575px)
Would you.png
556KB, 1200x1575px
>>28433145
>>
File: TFinSL.jpg (2MB, 3000x2027px) Image search: [Google]
TFinSL.jpg
2MB, 3000x2027px
>>28433359
That puts me in "cancerous" territory, but in a way it's fitting.
>>
>>28433196
nigguh, ph had the 3 best things
>tanks
>anime references followed by the msg (hey guys sry for dis dun blame muh editors, i em dah edgy herrr)
>raep
>bonus:pegasus bondage sex
>>
>>28433541
>bonus:pegasus bondage sex

Link please.
>>
File: waitwat.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
waitwat.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>>28432987
>>
File: PieCon_2012.jpg (488KB, 1628x982px) Image search: [Google]
PieCon_2012.jpg
488KB, 1628x982px
>>28433541
Did it have pie?
>>
>>28433574
I don't understand
>>
>>28433655
>convoluted brainwashing scheme involving memory orbs
>Just hire a goddamn changeling instead of all that shit
>they're better at it and have built in plausible deniability
>if one gets caught and squeals, it's a political disaster and one that would make sense for the zebra to loathe Equestria over

just a thought
>>
>>28433990
You literally answered the question why they wouldn't use a Changeling: they'd still admit it if they were caught.

What will a brainwashed Zebra who has been essentially forced into believing a bunch of lies would say? They would have no recollection of the Equestrian's meddling with their minds so they won't squeal because they don't remember anything. They genuinely believe that they should stop the war.

They get tried as war criminals and maybe declared insane if their memories are too fucked up. Bam. Nothing can trace them to Equestria if anything happens and all it does is undermine the Zebra Government even more by having so many 'traitors' in their midst.
>>
>>28434047
wait, what are we arguing for? Ziggers being more reasonable, less batshit crazy bad guys? Equestrians being more grey or evil? A perfect mind control plan? Some odd combination of the three?
>>
>>28434047
What if the zebra establishment had something to do with the equestrian citizens being held hostage by those pirates in the first place?
>>
>>28434107
yes
>>
>>28388959
I do. But I haven't played this game yet.
>>
File: 1214090.png (998KB, 1826x865px) Image search: [Google]
1214090.png
998KB, 1826x865px
Adoring in-universe raider fans bump
>>
>>28434216
Just like the evil Iranians holding that Embassy hostage and being unreasonably violent. What's missing is the Equestrians couping the last Caesar.
>>
When will we see the next /foe/ podcast?
>>
>>28435463
Editing it right now. Will be up by the time the new episode airs.
>>
>>28435520
I want to hear more of your soft tiger pur of a voice stud mufgin daddy.
>>
>>28428178
>go in

Show that mate the future of sausage sales.
>>
File: 174206.png (307KB, 1047x1000px) Image search: [Google]
174206.png
307KB, 1047x1000px
So in a r63 verse does that mean Homage came inside Pip 31 times in a single day?

I'm guessing Tribute really is some sort of sex god who has no refractory period, and poor malePip probably couldn't walk or do anything the next day or 3. His coat and breath probably still reeked of cum for weeks because he must've been drenched in that shit by the end.

Essentially what I'm saying is that even though MalePip is cute, he's been BLACKED by Tribute and any other stallion can barely compete with his inhuman level of how hard he can fuck him. Unlike normal Pip who would probably still cheat on Homage if given the chance to fuck someone hotter.
>>
>>28435657
Boy are you going to be disappointed
>>
>>28435854
Please, R63 Pip is a topper with a love for fetihistic captive play, gun props, and lotding over the captive scenarios.
>>
>>28436247
I'll shave my kneecaps and gently massage your clavicle if it means bringing that voice back.
>>
File: [laughingsluts].gif (2MB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
[laughingsluts].gif
2MB, 580x326px
>>28436913
>R63 pip a top
There's a reason he's called 'Little' Pip after all.
>>
>>28437359
Seems better hung than your limp arm padre.
>>
I want to make femlamity into a drunken bruiser in love the idea of being made pregnant.
>>
File: 1113408.png (495KB, 2960x2960px) Image search: [Google]
1113408.png
495KB, 2960x2960px
OTP bamp
>>
So who's makin new thread and what's it gonna be about?
>>
>>28439023
Gambling
>>
>>28423191
These two need to be crushed together in to a pool of thick greasy oil to inject down my dick. I want to feel their liquid screams as they travel to my balls. To feel them try and move and resist as my cum coats and mixes inside them, touching everwhere.
I'll drench my dildo in their molten horns and grind and shift on it for hours, let them feel every hair and wart on my crack before I push them into my abyss and ride them for pleasure. I want to roll in their puddle and drench myself in their shimmering remains as I touch myself and shoot their mixed forms out of my balls.
>>
>>28439023
The gay menace or is rape appropriate to continue the species. 13 out 20 raiders say yes.
>>
>>28439052
sometimes i wonder who the unknowns that roll up to the thread are

sometimes i don't want to know
>>
>>28438223
>>28438223
muh nigga, you have a good fetish taste
>>
>>28439073
>13 out of 20 raiders say yes
I found this exceedingly funny.
>>
>>28439026
got a threadpic/ITT?
>>
>>28439274
RedEye addition.

ITT: Did he do anything wrong?
>>
>>28439541
huh, we could revisit this since it was talked about on the podcast.
>>
>>28439143
I want to bend leaky over a table and fuck her ponut semi raw. Then I want to take her muzzle until it matches her blush, puffy pink and mixed with cream.

But I can't because some disgusting subhuman beaner won't write and has dreams that he is a kike and thus doctor.
>>
File: Beer pon.png (784KB, 1280x1631px) Image search: [Google]
Beer pon.png
784KB, 1280x1631px
NEW THREAD
>>28439824
>>28439824
>>28439824
>>
>>28439096
I think it's one and the same guy. From Alloy hardvore to >>28439867 , he lacks humor and general appeal. He's like a fruit fly, or a gnat.
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 157

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.