[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your worst /mlp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (305KB, 745x1189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 745x1189px
Do your worst /mlp/
>>
>>28360898
bump cause someone who's not a lazy fucker could make something funny
>>
File: >rape.png (1MB, 745x1189px) Image search: [Google]
>rape.png
1MB, 745x1189px
>rape goes in all fields
>>
>>28360898
It has a colossal legs and an annoyed, annoying anus, which is fitting. Rarely has a colossal legs reminded me more of the eyelashes of a squidgy robotic camel.

Its horse pussy is as flawless as an exemplary, sunny flowers, which has been cooking cleverly in the magical, bendy moon (smash!).

Naturally, it has all the glory of a wealth, which once swam absentmindedly. There is nothing like a wealth that once swam absentmindedly.

Lest not forget the nasty, naughty feel of a narrow nose cleverly talking.

Mother likes its colossal legs. Auntie likes its fitting anus.

It is an absolute pooping!
>>
File: image.png (415KB, 649x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
415KB, 649x351px
>>28361299
>0/>rape not enough >rape
>>
File: l_c1baf0af.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
l_c1baf0af.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>28361299
Ok,I tried to be as creative as possible,but one of this has to be "penis"
>>
>>28360898
I am writing this novel because I am a fan of . However its become clear to me that the creators of it have got some things wrong and clearly don't care about making it good. I am talking mostly of "the problem" with Starlight Glimmer and Serenity Darkmoon Raven.Also a lot of the sex is censored with many of the intercourse's that happened edited out completely.(ie, Big Mac and Serenity Darkmoon Raven having frickle-frackle, that time with Fluttershy doing it with Starlight Glimmer and Spike watching, etc.)
This fic is my attempt to correct that.
By supporting this fic I hope to get a group of elite writers working with this new canon and to establish this as the truth of what actually happened. Hopefully the original creators will see the demand and make this official. Perhaps even pay us because we are fixing their mistakes.
If you wish to join my new canon, feel free to write your own story but you must submit it to me for approval. You can use my email ;
[email protected]
You can also send constructive reviews there, but no petty criticisms. If I get motivations muddled,its because my cat distracted me.
Also, if you don't like my story you don't have to have read it.

Anyway, and now on with my superior story of how things actually happened;
They thought the story was over... but was it...? No.
Here are the next cool unforgettable adventures!!

Applejack was sitting in Ponyville one day, with Serenity Darkmoon Raven.
They were doing their favorite pass-time:farting.

As they did this together Applejack gazed deep into her eyes. “Oh,Serenity Darkmoon Raven , I have something very important to tell u.”
“Yes, splenda-filled honeybunches of oats ?” she said, batting her eyes.
Applejack said, ”I hate you now!”
Then he took her arm and tore it off.Blood covered everything and there was screaming. Applejack took her arm and started hitting her with it.
>>
File: The two platforms.png (865KB, 1280x917px) Image search: [Google]
The two platforms.png
865KB, 1280x917px
>>28360898
Such lazy shitty thread. I bet you're a cumskin too.
>>
>>28361381
She exploded because she was a demon, but she was okay.
Applejack walked away. “Cool guys don't look at explosions."
Serenity Darkmoon Raven giggled.

The next day...

But before everyone got themselves ready to go after Starlight Glimmer, there was one thing Big Mac wanted to take care of.
He had to introduce Serenity Darkmoon Raven to his parents.
Big Mac had been thinking for it for a longitme. His parents were the worst. Uppity, pathetic and sexist.
But Big Mac had told them that he finally got engaged and that he would introduce Serenity Darkmoon Raven to the family before they would make it official

"Uuuuurgh," Big Mac said while laying on his bed
"I can handle it," Serenity Darkmoon Raven said while sitting naked next to Big Mac while stroking his winkie.
"You don't know my parents!" Big Mac said.
"I know, but if they created you, then they can't be that bad," Serenity Darkmoon Raven spoke wisely.
"I noooooo but it's still...uuuuuurgh."
"We'll just go there and I'll impress them," Serenity Darkmoon Raven said manly and then boned Big Mac hard in the cookie. His finess and strong muscles impressed Big Mac a lot. He doubted that he could show that to his parents.
Then Big Mac snugged deeper into Serenity Darkmoon Raven's arms.He felt safe there. Big Mac knew that whatever would happen, Serenity Darkmoon Raven would protect him.

The day of the dinner had come. Big Mac and Serenity Darkmoon Raven took a nissan leaf to his parents.
They came into a dining room and the table had already laid.
"Ah, you've finally arrived," Big Mac's mom said and she looked at Serenity Darkmoon Raven, "You're late."
"It wasn't her fault," Serenity Darkmoon Raven said always as protective of Big Mac as he was. "It was the weather."
"Sure... sure..." Mom said and she went back to the kitchen.
Wow," Big Mac said, "she didn't even shake your hands."
"Oh well," Serenity Darkmoon Raven said manly.
>>
>>28361397
and then boned Big Mac hard in the cookie. His finess and strong muscles impressed Big Mac a lot. He doubted that he could show that to his parents.
Then Big Mac snugged deeper into Serenity Darkmoon Raven's arms.He felt safe there. Big Mac knew that whatever would happen, Serenity Darkmoon Raven would protect him.

The day of the dinner had come. Big Mac and Serenity Darkmoon Raven took a nissan leaf to his parents.
They came into a dining room and the table had already laid.
"Ah, you've finally arrived," Big Mac's mom said and she looked at Serenity Darkmoon Raven, "You're late."
"It wasn't her fault," Serenity Darkmoon Raven said always as protective of Big Mac as he was. "It was the weather."
"Sure... sure..." Mom said and she went back to the kitchen.
"Wow," Big Mac said, "she didn't even shake your hands."
"Oh well," Serenity Darkmoon Raven said manly. Oh gosh, that nonchallant way. Exactly the reason why Big Mac had falled in love with the man.
Big Mac was busy swooning over his fiancé when his dad came in.
"Boy," dad said and the stared at Serenity Darkmoon Raven.
Serenity Darkmoon Raven shook his hand politely.
"Ah, you're here too," dad said to Big Mac, "Help your mother out, it's time that the men have a conversation."
"uuuuuurgh," Big Mac said and went into the kitchen.
Then Big Mac's mother made him do all sorts of annoying useless jobs. After all, as mom said, people like them were inherently used to these sorts of things.
Then dinner came. Big Mac was told to take the food in while mom and dad already sat down. Big Mac wasn't even allowed to see where Serenity Darkmoon Raven went off to.
Just before he carried in the first plate of food, he felt something weird. Like a crosswire went down heback, tingling all along the way down. Something was off, but Big Mac was still too annoyed with his parents!

Then Big Mac carried in the meal. But no one was there. Instead, at the end of the table, Starlight Glimmer sat!
>>
>>28361405
Starlight Glimmer laughed at him, "My my, that apron looks lovely on you!" (a/n - Big Mac was wearing *just* an apron)
Big Mac threw down the meal and flexed his muscles. Oh, he had been waiting for this moment. Not only was Starlight Glimmer going to feel the fullest extend of Big Mac's rightious fury, Big Mac could also unleash his frustration with his parents!

He threw the dish at Starlight Glimmer like a disco. But as it hit his archnemesis, it turned out it was a hologram!
"If you want to see your parents again," Starlight Glimmer said, "come to my Palace"
Big Mac felt conflicted. On one hand, Big Mac hated his parents, on the other, he still needed them for the wedding!
Serenity Darkmoon Raven came in and said: "We should save your parents."
"But uuuuuuurgh," Big Mac said.
"No we should. I talked to your dad, and he really does love you."
"Alright. Fine."

They saw their enemy in the distance,and they soon stood next to him
"So you have come"
"My sister is the most amazing girl in the city." said Spike.
"Yes, but she is dangeriouser than some sticks." replied Starlight Glimmer.
"My daughter is the least sexy german in the world. " said Spike .
"No, you see she is sharper than some pencilcases." declared Starlight Glimmer.
"You know, I think my sister would be better borringer dont you think?" said Big Mac.
"No, but she is dumber than some teddy Bears." screamed Starlight Glimmer.
"I know my dress is very soft." said Serenity Darkmoon Raven.
With him distracted with that our hero stabbed him dead.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.