[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Should Have Gotten the Second Gala Ticket.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I say Pinkie Pie should have gotten the second gala ticket because she wanted to go for the, actual party and not to sell food (applejack i'm looking at you).
>>
>>28348996
>thumbnail
>whitebackground
obvious underage detected.
fuck off, kid.
>>
>>28348996
I would have chosen AJ, it sounded like she really needed the money.
>>
>>28349055
>Hip surgery for a 100+ year old mare
AJ is too emotional when it comes to family, even if she could survive the surgery Granny wouldn't live long enough to justify the expense.
>>
>>28348996
>>
>>28348996
Applejack is the only one with a good reason. This is universally accepted within the fandom.
>>
>>28350332
>selling muh apples in a high society event with catering
yeah okay, we saw how that went anyway

Pinkie, Rarity and kinda Dash as well would be the most solid choices, Fluttershy should get a ticket to the zoo instead
>>
>>28348996
>Namefag
Applejack was the only one to actually have pure motives. It doesn't matter how it turned out in the end.
>>
>>28351221
Her goal was the most noble, sure, but also the most naive and predictably unsuccessful. Like I doubt she was even allowed to sell food there.
Pinkie's goal was shallow but at least it was realistically achievable.
>>
File: mfw pleb pones.gif (68KB, 836x857px) Image search: [Google]
mfw pleb pones.gif
68KB, 836x857px
>>28348996
Alright, let's work this through.

Applejack - a dirty mudpony without manners trying to make a quick buck off more successful ponies. Disgusting reason, no thanks.
Fluttershy - antisocial, smells like animal shit and serious anger management issues, why you'd bring her to this event is beyond me.
Pinkie and Dash - not as bad as the previous two but their autism levels are so fucking high the only place you should take them to is an asylum.
Rarity - Wouldn't be a bad choice if 1.) She didn't try way too hard to be "nobility"(Which she isn't, fucking poser) and 2.) Didn't try to suck every stallion with a high social standing off in order to feel more important than she actually is, which is, not at all.

So really you don't want to bring any of them.
>>
>>28348996

FS had the worst reasons to go
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.