[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Zephyr Breeze?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

What do you think of Zephyr Breeze?
>>
Good ol' Zephski.
>>
>>28347018
Reminds me of myself. Gave me the kick in the ass I needed to stop being a pathetic self-pitying NEET and actually try despite fear of failure.
>>
>>28347018
>writers create Mondancer as a female NEET
>she's cute, interesting and you're supposed to sympathise with her

>writers create Zephyr as a male NEET
>he's a completely unlikeable and disgusting piece of shit and you're supposed to laugh at him

Really makes you think.
>>
My bro Zeph is the man.
>>
>>28347060
>he's a completely unlikeable and disgusting piece of shit and you're supposed to laugh at him
He behaves exactly like Rainbow Dash and had the same problem and coping mechanism too.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>28347060
>Moonie portrayed as cute and interesting
She was portrayed as a cynical cunt who was hard to talk to and disgusted by everything that was not a book. Rewatch the episode sometime.
>>
>>28347083
>Dash had the same problem
>Dash has a work, and a fucking mansion of her own
>Zephyr's problem was, he had neither
>same problem
K
>>
What exactly is Fluttershy's job?
>>
>>28347102
He's obviously talking about emotional problem rather than problem with income, dipshit. Both Zephyr and Dash have gigantic egos to overcompensate for their fear of failure.
>>
>>28347083
>He behaves exactly like Rainbow Dash

Except that she can back up all her talk and saved the country several times while he's a talentless loser. Oh, and he's also an overbearing douche who constantly hits on the object of his affections in the most obnoxious manner possible, completely incapable of taking a hint, even when that hint is in the form of millions of volts of electricity.

>>28347091
This desu senpai
>>
>>28347127
He's obviously talking shit, and you let him defend his own shit, faggot.
>>
>>28347060
Way to speak for yourself faggot.

Honestly I didn't really like Moonie that much up until recently.
But Zephyr was enjoyable from the start.

You're supposed to sympathize with both, maybe it's because I actually have an older sister and was easily able to relate to his situation, but you get the point.
>>
>>28347127
But Dash can back up every boast. Zephyr can't even back up his complaints.
>>
File: 117011475445.png (154KB, 487x445px) Image search: [Google]
117011475445.png
154KB, 487x445px
itt: tumblr getting triggered by the man himself, based Zephyr.
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (107KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
107KB, 1200x675px
>>28347018
I can identify myself with him and I don't know how I should feel about it.
>>
>>28347150
>You're supposed to sympathize with both
You're supposed to sympathise with Mondancer from the very beginning and with Zephyr only when he stops being a miserable failure. Mondancer's misfortune was "caused" and solved by Twilight, Zephyr's was his own fault.
>>
>>28347018
The wedding scene with him and RD was pretty great. Too bad they had to cut it from the episode for time.
>>
>>28347139
>Dashfags get this triggered

Lmao
>>
File: zeph a cute.png (575KB, 1177x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zeph a cute.png
575KB, 1177x1024px
>>28347139
I don't think I've seen someone this triggered in a while.

Eat a snickers, man.
>>
File: IMG_2762.jpg (77KB, 691x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2762.jpg
77KB, 691x568px
>>28347394
>>28347405
>all this damage control

The only thing more pathetic than zephyrfags is zephyr himself.
>>
>>28347018
He's written to be a strerotype in the worst way for the sake of the plot, even more so than prereformed DT. If there were some middle ground with him--say him having a real fear of going out there--the episode would have been so much better. Inb4 Zep must be me.
>>
>>28347018
He ©ucked rainbow dash
>>
>>28347018
He's a douche. Great episode though. Not what I expected, but still quite fun. I dunno that I'd want to hang out with him, but I like his character. Maybe he doesn't suck so ad anymore, ehh? Maybe he shaved and started eating more beans and eggs so he doesn't look like a filthy numale faggot.
>>
>>28347018
He's a fag, just like you (OP)
>>
File: Kuzco.png (154KB, 245x438px) Image search: [Google]
Kuzco.png
154KB, 245x438px
>>28347626
>He's a douche
That's what I liked about him.
>>
>>28347060
Real talk, this episode would have been 10/10 if it had better pacing and gave us a better moment at the where we really sympathized with Zephyr after looking down on him during the first 2/3rds of the episode.
>>
File: 1410322016984.gif (1MB, 550x431px) Image search: [Google]
1410322016984.gif
1MB, 550x431px
>Faggots bitch that the writers shat on Zephyr, male in feminist show
I sometimes really think that I am surrounded by actual idiots.
Of course they will shit on a male the most, what did you expect? EQUALITY? retards.
>>
>Most ponies in the show don't have real jobs.
>"GRRRRRRR GET A JOB, ZEPHYR!"

This is so strange to me.
>>
>>28347754
It was simply a neckbeard episode.
Writers having a giggle at neckbeards that live with their parents and are jobless.
>>
File: 1465212868158.gif (4MB, 793x440px) Image search: [Google]
1465212868158.gif
4MB, 793x440px
he fondled rainbow dash under the table. rubbing that soft mare pussy
>>
>>28347776
Wild horses randomly taste the mare pussy to see if the mare is willing, so no achievement there.
>>
>>28347754
It wasn't about a job per say it's just that he did absolutely nothing and didn't even do the things he wanted to do.

In the end he just needed two qt 3.14s singing a song to him about how awesome he is to fix his problems.
>>
>>28347754
They all got jobs except for Twilight, maybe Fluttershy, and the kids. What the Hell are you on about?
>>
>>28347804
Oh really? then when the hell have we seen Lyra working?
Also what the hell does Bon Bon even work in?
>>
>>28347728

Inb4 >NEET but, that's not quite right. Way back in the Lauren Days Big Mac and Shining were shown to be decent siblings. And Lauren herself buys into quite a lot of the bullshit in feminism that we all look down on.

Even after Lauren left, Big Mac is shown to be a good brother and Spike has had many moments where he is actually heroic when he needs to be.

Really, the writers dropped the ball on Zephyr when they were supposed to give him a really heart-warming and sappy moment during the end of Flutter Brutter.

Like >>28347687 pointed out his character is a frequently done archetype in writing, but those characters all have this great moment of redemption that the writers just fell short on.
>>
>>28347816
Just because we haven't seen background characters do something doesn't mean they didn't.

Lyra plays/composes music and Bon Bon makes candy? Or maybe they sell home-made strap-ons I dunno man.
>>
File: 1440649571286.png (204KB, 653x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440649571286.png
204KB, 653x700px
>>28347816
Maybe BonBon works for sanitation services as a day job. She was pulling that trash cart once. She's a fucking spy n' shit.

Lyra probably just lives with her girlfriend and like plays songs in the part with that useless music art degree of hers.

Just cause they don't assign all the background horses a job for autistic fans like you doesn't mean it's canon that no one works. You dumb nigger. Fight me.
>>
File: 1391906534698.png (158KB, 900x904px) Image search: [Google]
1391906534698.png
158KB, 900x904px
>>28347820
And it was on purpose.
Just like Quibble pants being the one that has to apologize to Dash, so he is wrong and she is right.
But stay deluded and think the writers want equality in a feminist show. No matter how well intentioned they are or not, they still have to make the show so little girls have the uppoer hand, because they are the main audience.
But that's fine since one can always go back to watching most other shows where women are as smart as a cookie dough.
>>
>>28347845
Well duh, just look at how Spike is handled majority of the time. He suffers from being a boy on a girly show.

Still, sloppy writing is sloppy writing and you don't need to cite out the show's obvious feminist bias to point that out.

Really, the best way to point out that the writers suck at their job is to go about it like that.
>>
>>28347114
Always struck me as a veterinarian specializing in homeopathic animal care, only her methods of homeopathic medicine actually work.
>>
I think Zephyr was not only a fun character but an interesting character too. Sure he was a free-loading NEET, but he was an EXTROVERTED free-loading NEET, which you don't see much of in fiction. He was the perfect combination of the sort of nu-bro-artistic sort of guys who have manbuns and a deeply insecure character who uses his extroverted artistic personae to mooch off others. His relationship with his family was BELIEVABLE, he wasn't some flat 2 dimensional character that appears once in an episode and you never see again, but his interactions with his family and especially Rainbow Dash really showed his personality, rather than some lame narration telling you his personality.
>>
>>28348479
>His relationship with his family was BELIEVABLE.

That's actually an interesting point. A lot of people hated that episode simply because he didn't connect better and have a really sappy heart-warming scene with Fluttershy. But honestly, Fluttershy wouldn't really connect as a character to Zephyr so what we ended up getting is excusable from a writer's perspective.

Who knows, if this show goes the way of the Simpson we might see him get an redemption episode that writers tend to fall back at around Season 8 or 9.
>>
The episode disnt cover my problem of lacking mental willpower to overcome adversity, but i didnt exactly expect them to
>>
>>28347776
He's leaning towards her you fuck.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.