[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wonder how mlp ends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1472640997582.png (133KB, 832x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472640997582.png
133KB, 832x960px
Someday it wIll end. Just wonder how.
Will mane6 all die leaving twilight behind
Will they just end the show without any further notice(it would be better not to know their fate)

Will they become old and accept their granted life end

Anyway twilight will face her horrible immortality
>>
>>28343394
It will end with the main cast smiling, and a flash.
And you see them in a Polaoride picture
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2810x1836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2810x1836px
>>28343394
Stop fucking your gerbil Riley
>>
>The last episode is about to end
>The credits are almost over
>Anon is alone, sitting in front of his pc
>His dress look dishelved
>"This show is ending. But the autism never ends"
>Tears begin forming in his eyes.
"I...I don't want to go out!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAeu7_jRySA
>>
>>28343422
I kinda stopped watching after like season two
So no clue what's going on currently
>>
>>28343432
>2 seasons and a bunch of specials later
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVEY5AL5zzk
>>
>>28343437
Was talking bout mlp sperglord
Tried watching dr who but stopped when I realized his enemies where scooting trashcans, really only watched the weeping angel and somthing about a fish war and the apocalypse
>>
>>28343442
then why did you ask me?
>>
>>28343394
We'll find out next month when this season ends
>>
>>28343454
Savage.
>>
>>28343445
Why do rabbits fuck foxes? Because zootopia made the best ship.
Also because I haven't fapped in 2 days and I'm getting trigger happy
Also because I like Disney
I could also be a furry
I have a lot of confused feelings
I wonder if that's why moms rejected me
Would make sense since I'm a pussy
Can't really keep a regular job
I actually started work as a security guard
What where we talking about?
>>
File: 1235040.jpg (173KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1235040.jpg
173KB, 1280x960px
>>28343476
...dunno about you, but I'm pretty sure I'd love to discuss about consensual cuddles with multicolored talking magical mini cartoon horses.
>>
>>28343402
this
>>
Twilight marries Flash. They are already engaged.

This is a good way to end this, since no one would watch it afterwards anyway.
>>
>>28343695
No. The real best way to make it sure no one would watch it afterwards, would be to add a very explicit sex scene between Twilight and Flash culminating in her screaming "AAAAH, MAKE ME YOUR BITCH" and him replying "Hahaha, that's the same thing all your friends said!"
>>
>>28343489
White a light blue lingre are my biggest boner fuel to date
I can get a good 7 in boner from good shit, granted it kinda throbs and gets sore after a bit
But it rages regardless
Haven't fapped in a week
Idk how long I'm gonna last
>>
> Be Twilight
> It's been, what, a century or so since the original Maine Six sat at her table.
> Instead another line in each of their gene pools sit around her.
> Fritter, Applejack's descendant is sitting to her right, followed by Prisma, those two are almost inseparable. Save for Prisma's multicolored mane and Fritter's apple related cutie mark, they don't look very much like their ancestors.
> Murmursong sort of looks like Fluttershy, She is a more hazelnut color and her mane, while long, is a soft lilac. She is very kind nonetheless, and while more outspoken thatn Flutter had been, she is still very introverted.
> Passion, he's a gem, a real gem, sweet and generous to a fault. Thinks he's a real charmer too.
> Obsidian Pie seems to mirror his ancestor the most. The link pink main remained, but a dark mane earned him the name Obsidian. He likes to be called Obby.
> Twilight sighs. She loves them all dearly, but she feels a tear well up in her soft eyes as she gazes at the stained glass mural in her Castle.
> She has one for every generation of the elements of harmony. The biggest, and most extravagant is the one of herself, back when she was a smaller pony, and her friends.
> She misses them dearly. She lets herself cry a little. She allows herself this.
> The current group of elements see her tears and give her a knowing look.
> They'd miss all her old friends too if they had been in her place.
>>
>>28343394
It will end with nothing.
One day it will simply be called off, ending after any season without a big bang.
Maybe
>>
File: MLP ENDING nb.webm (782KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MLP ENDING nb.webm
782KB, 640x360px
>>28343394
It would end exactly like this.
>>
>>28343905
Indeed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.