[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metocast CANCELED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: metocast.png (310KB, 614x848px) Image search: [Google]
metocast.png
310KB, 614x848px
https://twitter.com/FNGR101/status/771879511155761152

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28309288/#q28309288

Metocast on Tuesday is canceled. The Brony pussied out. As expected.
>>
>>28340823
Well shit.
>>
>>28340823
Please, sir, explain who this is and what the drama is.
>>
>>28340877
Look in the fucking links.
>>
>>28340911
Yeah is that it? Just a couple brownies or whatever going to have a debate about degeneracy?
>>
>>28340924
Yup.
>>
>>28340823
So fucking nothing? What was the purpose of this thread again?
>>
>>28340924
This >>28340969.

Also, on the topic of shittalking, FNGR went to an autistic tangent on atheists that just was unwarranted. Quite distasteful.
>>
You can delete this thread, Metokur. I know that you about board culture, and can see that we have much better to do. The drama is all on Twitter anyways. I was really hoping to see that debate. I guess bait and switch cowardice is all the rage these days.
>>
File: try out a move comic.gif (26KB, 600x148px) Image search: [Google]
try out a move comic.gif
26KB, 600x148px
That is upsetting. I was so pumped I had it listed on my calendar. Even if it turned out disappointing it would have been cool to have in the reserves to show to others years from now so they could learn from it.
>>
>>28341119
It did come out disappointing though. FNGR made a cheapshot against a big guy, for a ego boost, then bailed with more dignity than he would have had if he went along. He's a coward, but it got him some views.
>>
FNGR talked a ton of shit too.

"You, me, as hard as you can. I'm gonna make an example out of your ass." Then he totally bitched out, even when he was allowed to have backup on the stream.
>>
File: 1449548268573.jpg (102KB, 680x966px) Image search: [Google]
1449548268573.jpg
102KB, 680x966px
>>28340823
Mister Metokur would have fucking killed the poor kid.
But, I am sad that I didn't get to watch the slaughter.
>>
>>28340823
Why am I not surprised?
>>
I remember seeing this thread, and I still don't get what's going on.

Who is this Metokur dude and what he has to do with us?
>>
>>28343336

this is the Internet Arisocrate, some brony got miffed when he called some autists on DA degenerates for having shit tier fetishes in his latest video series, said brony made a video, talked shit about IA, IA challenged him to a podcast duel, brony agreed, but then got scared, talked more shit and ran away.
>>
>>28343441
Sound incredibly stupid, to be honest. Thank you for explaining.
>>
>>28340823
Fuck, I'd talk to him, but twitter is cancer
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.