[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Execute Order 66.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

>Execute Order 66.
>>
File: image.gif (481KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
481KB, 500x323px
>>28339696
No
>>
>>28339696
What is order 66?
>>
File: Rarity 24.gif (241KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity 24.gif
241KB, 300x202px
>>28339805
Ok. So why is she preparing it with a lightsaber and not an oven. . .
>>
>>28339696
https://youtube.com/watch?v=WQVO_bud6nQ
>>
>>28339775
Orders all Clone Troopers to eliminate their Jedi commanders.
>>
File: Good_soldiers_follow_orders.webm (3MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Good_soldiers_follow_orders.webm
3MB, 500x280px
Reminder that good soldiers follow orders.
>>
If Twilight is Anakin, who is Luke?
>>
>>28341470
why didn't they just set to stun?
>>
>>28341496
>>
>>28342270
Jedi are incredibly powerful, willful, and possibly deceptive. Order 66 was designed, according to the STAR WARS lore, to eliminate possibly dangerous or traitorous force users with as few casualties as possible. Nothing can save you from a threat as well as killing it.
>>
>>28341470
I don't remember this scene
where is this from ?
>>
>>28340845
you just teach something important to this Anon Anon(you)
>>
What ever happened to sarge?
>>
>>28341470
Fuck you :(
>>
>>28341470
>Disneyshit
Transforming the Clone Troopers into dindunuffins who only carried out Order 66 because they had a mind-control chip telling them to and now hate the Empire is one of the biggest fuckups ever. Internally uncertain clones each wondering if what the others had second thoughts but never actually talking about it was much more interesting.
>>
>>28339775

>Gas all the bronies
>>
>>28345081
Except this was before Disney took over
>>
>>28345099
Was it? Fug. Been a while since I watched that show, my mistake.

Still hold to my point, though.
>>
>>28341470
RIP Fives.

>>28343663
At the end of S6E4.
>>
>>28345116
It makes sense after watching 5 seasons of clones stay true and loyal to the Jedi, become best friends with the Jedi, and one who tried to rebel against the Jedi that, instead of doing order 66 by their own free will, that they physically have to because of the chip
>>
>>28345175
That's what the programming during development was supposed to be for. They never had absolutely free will, but that's fine. But I always liked that there were some clones who were genuinely regretful of what they had to do, or the Journal of the 501st acknowledging that it was a somber moment and wondering if any of the clones had private, traitorous thoughts.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 443x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 443x397px
Don't mind me, best clone coming through
>>
>>28342310
No, stun Fives.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.