[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tickling Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

File: Tickles.jpg (333KB, 1071x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tickles.jpg
333KB, 1071x800px
I want to tickle a helpless pony.
Pics, green, post it
>>
I want to tickle rainbow dash's vagoo with my mouth until she pisses herself
>>
File: image.png (984KB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
984KB, 4092x2893px
>>28339454
This is how you tickle a pony
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 4092x2893px
>>28339580
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 4092x2893px
>>28339609
>>
>>28339609
I love this picture
>>
File: 1454885219235.gif (74KB, 386x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454885219235.gif
74KB, 386x450px
Never mind me, just waiting for footfag to post.
>>
>>28339454
Never thought I would see this thread again
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1415x1061px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1415x1061px
Well as this threads back and there is no green in sight I'll post a thing momentarily.
>>
>>28340464
Rainbow Dash awoke regretting last nights friendly get together, she had definitely drunk way too much, typical of her though, she always managed to get carried away when it came to drinking,but that was part of the fun,if she wasn't getting drunk she wasn't having as much fun!

Attempting to roll over to stretch her legs ready for a morning of getting over the hangover on a cloud somwhere she realised somthing, she couldent! Rainbow quickly opened her eyes and made out the table she was on in the dim light of the room, she gasped! Her hooves were shackled to each corner of the table trapping her in the spread eagle position and the tips of her wings trapped open by rope at ether sides of the table leaving her helpless to whoever or.....whatever had done this to her. It was then Rainbow panicked, she was sure whatever foul thing had did this to her hadn't done this to throw her a party. She yelled for help,thrashed and tugged at her bonds, wings straining to the point of pain trying to escape but she could barely move an inch, Rainbow went limp in her bonds, defeated.
>>
>>28340588
After a few minutes of staring at the one wall rainbow could make out she heard the sound of a door unlocking and opening, Rainbow muffled a whimper at the sound of it closing and locking again. A set of what sounded like heavy hoof steps on the stone floor got closer until rainbow could just about make out the shape of her captor. It stood on two legs and looked twice the size of a pony. "Hello Rainbow Dash, back to the land of the living I see?" Her captor chuckled. I'm surprised that crashing through my window only knocked you out, how you never got any glass in you is as much a miracle as you are! Rainbow was shocked, usually if she overdoes it on the cider she wakes up in a ditch outside of town at the most.....this was something new. "H-how do you know my name? And more importantly WHY AM I TIED TO THIS THING! Rainbow tried to keep her cool, as much as she wanted to verbally pound the living daylight out of him, she decided against it seeing as she was helpless if he were to physically retaliate.

Her captor chuckled "I know a lot about you and your friends Rainbow Dash, you could say I have been spying on you lot ever since twilight moved to Ponyville" Rainbow looked at him in horror, speechless.
Then her captor casually looked at his watch and hummed as if thinking her second question over "As for how you got here....I don't know, and I doubt you'll be getting home any time soon. When he was finished Rainbow found her voice "What do you mean you've been spying on me and my freinds...I've never even seen anyone like you in my life.
He then sighed and walked over to the stairs again, rainbow was about to question how long he was gonna leave her down here when he turned a dial on the wall brightening the room, temporarily blinding her "enough of the questions, I tied you up here to have fun with you not start a Q&A session.
>>
>>28340595
Rainbow looked up at him questionably "have fun with me? Even if I wanted to, WHICH I DONT, how can we have with me tied.....rainbow blushed, he couldn't mean THAT, Rainbow had more then a few erotic comics and magazines tucked within the cloudy mass that was her bed that had situations of bondage and foreplay that she *enjoyed* but it happening to her for real terrified her. "Y-yo-you can't just tie me down and rape me, you even try and I assure you you'll regret it, one of my friends is a princess you know!" Her captor put a hand over his face as he giggled "rape you? Haha you got your feathers in a twist dash, I wouldn't go that far, you may see me as a bad man but I'm no monster" He said this as he walked back to the table grabbing a small box on the way.

Rainbow could only imagine what he was planning to do to her, by the looks of things she was gonna find out real soon. The man placed the box on the floor beside her table and his hand reached out to her left hind hoof. Rainbows eyes widened as he extended his finger and started to slowly stroke the centre of her frog round in small circles. Rainbow tried to hold a straight face "h-hey! quit f-feeling meHEHE- up you monster hehehehehahahehehe I said cut it o-hahaha o-out, her captor smiled and withdrew his hand. While rainbow caught her breath he looked her over for a new place to tickle, he then noticed her wings twitching trying to escape their bonds, as he reached over to tickle them Rainbow noticed and almost screamed, D-DONT.
The mans smile screw bigger, "so, your really ticklish there?" The Pegasus started blushing, n-no just please please don't. Rainbow whimpered.
>>
>>28340605
Now this had intrigued her captor, ignoring the Pegasus's plea's he started to stroke and rub her wings.
Rainbow saw it coming, she tried to prepare herself but as soon as his hands started stroking her wing, she lost it "oh Celestia mmmppff hahah Ha HA Stahp, STAHP IT" Rainbow was already panting and her captor could even see some wetness growing between her rear legs. The man, pleased by the Pegasus's response reached over to her other wing and give it the same treatment, much to Rainbows growing laughter filled fit. She hadn't felt anything quite like this before, all those small independent digits working over her super sensitive wings was overloading her senses, by now rainbow couldn't deny the pleasure this creatures treatment was causing between her haunches, but why, he's just tickling her so why does she feel like this? Was she going nut-Pain, a sudden surge of pain in her right wing, the shock combined with the break in ticking leaving her breathless and a high toned whimper leaving her mouth before before she knew what was happening.
>>
>>28340625
Her feather, he was holding her feather, and that grin on his face seemed bigger then before.
He places the feather down beside her, reaches under the table and pulls out a blindfold, if she weren't tied down she would have froze, she wanted to say something, anything but her mind was blank, the panic of how much trouble she was in overwhelming her.
The man spoke, "your face is just a picture right now, this is going to be fun" and then as he leaned over her, her world went dark.
Rainbows mind started racing, what is he gonna do now, how long will I be stuck here, do my friends know I'm gone, will they be able to find me.
The "man" seemed confident about the whole situation, she could be hidden in a invisible cottage just outside of griffonstone for all she kn-she yelled "AHHHHbuhahahahammmMM! CELESTIAAAHAHA" it was between her pussy lips, her own feather, and now it was where only her hoof had been before, and it was a torturous pleasure, her moan filled laughter filled the room, she couldn't stand it, but she couldn't get out anything but more moans and laughter, her body was on fire and she was helpless to stop it.
But then it did stop.
>>
Momentarily, 10 tickley worms were working her wings,wing pits, her belly button and surrounding chest, she was despising the soft claws of this creature had more and more by the second but then, her moans once again as, "ooh!" His tounge, it must be his tounge, lapping at her lower lips like a cat to milk, quickly seeking out her clit and rubbing around all her insides.
She snapped, the tickling burned like firecrackers against her nerves and pleasure bringing her closer and closer to somthing she was now sure she wanted more then anything, she was enjoying every second of this.
Then it happened, the torturous worms had worked down her helpless body and into the frogs of her ticklish hooves and went nuts as his tounge rubbed her clit for all it was worth as the surrounding mouth just sucked, she couldn't moan loud enough, she screamed to the heavens as her love poured right down his throat.
With a lopsided grin on her face she let herself fall into a bliss filled sleep as the door of the basement broke down.

Her eyes opened, her ears raised to attention as a name brings her out of her sleep.
"Rainbow?"
Recognising the voice the spoke as her eyes focused, t-twi?
Her surrounding were the same, apart from the door being broken down, the creature unconscious and twilight looking over her.
"Rainbow, um.... I read this monsters memory to find out what happened here, did he-
She cuts twilight off "Twi, I don't get what happened any more then you do, can we just keep this between us and go home"
Twilight nods.
FIN
>>
File: 1468826273780.png (264KB, 1061x596px) Image search: [Google]
1468826273780.png
264KB, 1061x596px
>>28339454
>>
>>28340644
Forgot the >>28340640
Anyway that's it from a first time writefag.
Enjoy
>>
>>28340658
Always a cute pic
>>
>>
Boop
>>
https://derpiboo.ru/1240298?scope=scpebde469b27977e39cc357baba7bd50f42d6c40aa9
>>
>>28339622
What ever happened to this artist?
I miss him
>>
File: 1470018080355.png (511KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470018080355.png
511KB, 465x700px
I hate being tickled
If I ended being tickled like in these pics where they are basically being tortured I would kill somebody if I got free
>>
>>28342224
the fuck
>>
File: image.png (107KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107KB, 455x455px
>>
>>28344036
Hnnng!
>>
>>28342009
>>
Tickle bump
>>
>>28344036
she loves it really
>>
>>28345218
>>
>>28347136
This
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.