[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw Discord and Fluttershy fuck like savages right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1472808126588.png (94KB, 308x347px) Image search: [Google]
1472808126588.png
94KB, 308x347px
>mfw Discord and Fluttershy fuck like savages right now
>>
>flutterfags

The eternal cucks
>>
>>28338731
>right now
Maybe not. You don't know Equestria time zone. Maybe it's too soon and they're just sleeping. Together. Cuddling.
>>
>>28338748
It's also possible that Fluttershy has died 1000 years ago because time and parallel things, and distortion and whatnot.
>>
>>28338731
>>28338745
>actually thinking like cucks
Worst type of faggots
>>
File: chart v4.png (1MB, 2000x1971px) Image search: [Google]
chart v4.png
1MB, 2000x1971px
r/funnychan please, I'm getting really tired of posting this same image over and over.
>>
>>28339190
Most likely they are not real and never will be cuck
>>
File: 1207422.jpg (567KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
1207422.jpg
567KB, 800x561px
>>28339190
>Wind up in Equestria
>...400 years before the show starts
>You waifu isn't born yet and technology is definitely much worse than it is in the show. No trains to Canterlot, no running water, etc.
>Ponyville hasn't even been founded yet and most other locations are much smaller sans Canterlot
>Your waifu's ancestors still exist, but if you fuck them then that is ensuring your waifu will never been born in the future for your children (or you if you find the secrets to long life/immortality) to meet
What do
>>
>>28339218
Ironwill is married, dude.
>>
>>28338731
Why cares man, let him have nu-shy.
REAL Fluttershy is still your pure waifu man, don't fall for the S6 meme.
>>
>>28338731
Do you have more of these kind of pics but for other mane 6?
>>
>>28339335
>find the secret to immortality
>do things worthy of folktales and ballads
>get a distinct look (armor or clothing)
>when I have finally become legendary, find my waifu's ancestors
>befriend them.
>watch as they live their lives
>watch as the world advances
>watch as they're born, watch as they grew old and inevitably perish
>all the while, protecting them
>soon enough they forget who I am, and I've come to see her and her family as my own, in a strictly platonic way
>by the time she's born, I'm nothing but a myth
>she doesn't believe the stories
>but she still feels a little safer after hearing them
>the tales about the creature that protected the lineage
>and still does
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.