[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buckball Human edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Buckball.png (22KB, 1039x624px) Image search: [Google]
Buckball.png
22KB, 1039x624px
Harry Potter conventions have Quiddich, we need Buckball!

My thoughts and ideas:
3 field players (earth ponies), 1 keeper (pegasus), 1 bucketeer (unicorn) per team

the field players can kick around the ball, punch it away and even catch it, however they have to stand still if they caught the ball until they throw it again. For safety reasons people can't bend down to catch a ball (to prevent getting kicked in the face). They can only move in the main field and the circle

the keeper can catch the ball or simply fist or kick it away, he has to stay in the outer ring

the bucketeer carries a bucket and tries to catch balls. Every ball he catches is a point. The ball has to stay inside the bucket, bouncing out doesn't count! A ball is only valid if he didn't hit the ground in the outer zone.

If a ball hits the ground outer zone, the referee resumes the game by throwing the ball high in the middle circle. (Only 1 player in the circle allowed for the throw off)

What do you think?
>>
>>28335938
>What do you think?
Clever thread, for once OP was not a faggot
>>
>>28335938
Due to the extreme inaccuracy of kicking, and the unfortunate habit of people being hit in the face at 25-mph soccer balls, we could do volleyball-style to make up for, you know, lack of cartoon physics
>>
>even catch it
No, that should happen only during kickoffs after a goal, imho. It should be an endless streak of passes, with a keep limit of 2-3 secs
>>
Also, should it be a timed game? Or should each game have a set number of goals (like volley)?
>>
>>28335970
Timed, makes for easier planning
>>
>>28335977
How many halves? 2 or 3?
>>
>>28335985
> 3 halves
Lrn 2 math

Anyway, what does it really matter? We can work this one out on the go, it isn't essential to the rules
>>
File: eqg buckball.png (43KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eqg buckball.png
43KB, 1920x1080px
>>28335938
i think you messed up the player positions
>pic related
>>
>>28336027
> Why must we wear these ridiculous-
>>
How does one create a bucket that actually works?

also reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1w-VeC1cbU
>>
Dunno, the role of the bucketeer seems a bit futile, if you ask me.
>>
>>28335938
It actually reminds me of that ball game in Road To El Dorado.
What? No, don't post Chel's hips.
>>
>>28336048
ties
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mrmk1cghCL1qz4rgp.gif (500KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mrmk1cghCL1qz4rgp.gif
500KB, 500x280px
>>28337014
TOO LATE
>>
>>28335938
It reminds me of the ball game of the aztecs
It was super hardcore cause they used a stone ball
>>
>>28335938
The chances of the ball bouncing out of the bucket seem a bit too high at present. Either you'd need some specially designed balls/buckets, or some modification to the way that part of the game works.
>>
File: GEE!.jpg (28KB, 305x377px) Image search: [Google]
GEE!.jpg
28KB, 305x377px
>>28337035
>>
>>28337046
Or you just play fucking basketball which is almost the same thing
I think they just use buckets because that makes sense with unicorn magic, but not so much with humans.
>>
File: 61.jpg (105KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
105KB, 1366x768px
>>28337035
Goddamit, anon. I was trying to forget that ass.
>>
>>28337058
Some kind of bucket specifically designed to keep the ball from bouncing out would do the job.
>>
>>28337174
That still won't work, unicorns can move the bucket everywhere, you as a human are limited by the lenght of your arms and legs, so it would be a frustrating game.
>>
>>28337192
True, it would suffer from the more significant issue that the ball could exit the field in any direction and the catcher wouldn't be able to track it fast enough. Maybe if the field had walls at the sides and the ball could only exit at either end toward a catcher? But then it might be a bit too similar to soccer/football/whatever you call it.
>>
>>28337241
Baseball is the word.
>>
File: tumblr_nr7m0c05Qy1qze29yo1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr7m0c05Qy1qze29yo1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x313px
mfw this is going to be the next le epic brony super funtime spectacular at Horse Pun Convention [CURRENT_YEAR]
>>
>>28337546
>12 am
>Buckball session
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.