[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Mommy loves you very much, Nonny!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 27

File: image.png (709KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
709KB, 1136x640px
>"Mommy loves you very much, Nonny!"
>>
>>28333425
Y-You've got your hooves on my wee wee. Why are you sweating?
>>
>>28333425
This hurts me.
>>
Mommy, why do you have hooves and I don't? Is something wrong with me?
>>
>>28333425
>she's never gonna be your mother
>>
>>28333551
Kill me
>>
>>28333551
>>28333575
Sucks to be you
>>
>>28333481
Cuckoldry was already confirmed canon in S2
>>
>>28333575
I wish. I really do, but I'm just gonna settle for calling you a faggot.
>>
>>28333733
Are you calling Pinkie a slut? 'Cause you're wrong.
>>
>>28333791
No you defense mouth breather.
He's referring to the scene in Babycakes.
>>
>>28333551
>pinkie will never plan all your birthday parties in advance
>pinkie will never cuddle you when you have a bad dream
>pinkie will never start eating greens so she can set you a good example
>pinkie will never smooch and spoil you well past childhood
>pinkie will never be proud of grown up you
>>
>>28333425
Kys bitch. I'm outta this dump
>>
>>28333863
*Backhand*
Talk to your mum like that again boy
>>
>>28333869
>>28333425
Get your FUCKING hooves off of me, you annoying cunt.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 268x172px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 268x172px
>>28333906
Ooh, we got a badass here. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
>>
>>28333923
Fuck you, I don't need anybody. Fuck everything.
>>
>>28333953
Hey now, shhh, it's k, tell me what's wrong. Why are you being mean to momma Ponk?
>>
File: 682.png (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
682.png
95KB, 500x500px
>>28333863
>>28333869
>>28333906
>>28333923
>>28333953
>>
>Two ponies lean over your cot
>One of them, the purple one, had a grim expression
>The pink one, however
>She was crying, but also smiling
>"Mommy loves you very much, Nonny" she keeps whispering, looking back every so often at her companion
>"It's ready Pinkie" says the purple one and Pink one's breath catches in her throat
>Purple approaches your cot, horn glowing, her own eyes watering behind her stony facade
>You feel a warm glow surround you, like a warm blanket
>"You know how much I love you, right Nonny?" asks Pinkie as you feel yourself growing faint, fading almost
>"I remember when I first found you, I'd never seen anything as cute as you before" she continues
>Through the haze of the spell she observes you, noting your sunken eyes and terribly thin proportions
>"But, I can't look after you. I don't know how, none of us do!" she cries
>"So that's why we have to s-send you back"
>Her voice is very faint now and she appears blurry, as though you're viewing her through water
>"But Mommy loves you Anon" you hear as the darkness overtakes you
>"Mommy loves you so much"

>Two figures overlook your cot, a man and a woman
>"There's our little man!" beams the woman, reaching for you
>"Hey buddy" coos the man "You have a nice sleep?"
>And you start to cry
>>
>>28333964
You're a big guy
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
>>28333963
She told me to go to bed.
>>
File: image.gif (494KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
494KB, 320x214px
>>28333969
Fuck you BG9
>>
>>28333425
>tfw CIA Guy never finished mamma pinkie
>>
>>28333986
Well, the thing is, you gotta
GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET YOUR ASS TO BED
>>
File: image.gif (625KB, 239x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
625KB, 239x179px
>>28333997
OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE YOU FINE I'LL FUCKING GO TO BED
>>
>>28333822
>implying that she can be a good mother
>>
>>28333445
What's wrong with your wee-wee that it's that far out? Can't even say you inherited horsecock, because that's a stick that goes forward, not to the left and right

Unless you happen to have giant tumors in your nutsack and a regular dick. In that case, my condolences man
>>
>>28333969
DELETE THIS
>>
>>28334077
>implying she won't try her hardest for you
>>
>>28333425

I honestly think that Pinkie would be the best mom out of the main six. She takes regular care of two babies, has been shown to be willing to get out of her comfort zone to help others, is surprisingly a very quick learner. Seriously, remember she read the ENTIRE book Twilight made for both griffin stone and yaks, AND remembered everything in them?

She matured a good bit when the cake twins came along, just imagine her having her own kid. All in all, best mom material.
>>
File: 1463857033513.png (596KB, 1047x587px) Image search: [Google]
1463857033513.png
596KB, 1047x587px
>>28333425
Mommy, why does Aunt Dash make me feel funny in my pants?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1366x768px
>>28334854

>"STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY!!!"
>ONLY I'M ALLOWED TO SLOWLY NURSE HIM TO A LOVING ORGASM!!!"
>>
>>28333425
Whoa. That hit me in the heart way harder than it should have.
>>
>>28334874
Nah, Pinkie is a thirsty ass girl, but she isn't the kiddy fiddler type. That's more of Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity's style
>>
File: 1463673471047.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1463673471047.png
58KB, 645x773px
>>28333969
>>
>>28333551
>tfw you have a Pinkie Pie mother
tfw anons will just hate on you and be jealous even if it sucks for you
Not completely but it does suck a lot sometimes, like when she goes full ponk and hyperactive.
>>
>>28333923
>Tsk Tsk Tsk
I have seen that so many times but I still have no idea what that means
>>
>>28335108
describe pls
>>
>>28335413
Messy hair, hyperactive, rushes stuff, loves dancing, parties, to socialize, good at the kitchen when she applies herself.
>>
>Be Kid Anon
>You are running home from school, tears welling in your eyes
>Fucking schoolyard bullies
>Your "Unique" appearance had always made you an easy target for the spiteful foals
>It only seemed to be getting worse as everyone started getting their cutie marks
>Miss Cheerilee had tried her best to help stop them teasing you, but your alien customs like constantly wearing clothes made it almost inevitable
>At least you had a loving mother who could help you when you get home
>She always knew the best way to cheer you up
>Hopping up the steps into Sugercube Corner, you mumble a quick hello to Mr Cake as you pass the counter towards the stairs
>Judging from the upbeat music, Mommy was doing her daily exercises
>Perfect...
>>
File: pinkie pic 1.jpg (37KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie pic 1.jpg
37KB, 512x411px
>>28335848
>Reaching the top of the stairs you spot Mommy in the centre of the room doing some of her yoga shit
>Balancing on one of her hind legs she had all her other legs stretched out as far as they could go, making her look quite ridiculous
>She also had her exercise gear on, the blue latex shorts hugging onto her large flanks tightly while highlighting her pudgy barrel
>Not that you would ever tell her, but quite recently the large number of sweets she consumed were starting to show on her form
>She wasn't fat, just perfectly pudgy
>Hearing you come up the stairs, she slowly comes down from her position and looks at you, a loving smile creeping on her face
>"Nonny! You're home early!" She cheers, running up to you and quickly pulling into a hug
>She was still a little sweaty from her exercise, but you didn't mind
>She pulls away from the hug long enough to stare into your eyes, the smile that had grown fading away into a look of concern
"Nonny, have you been crying?"
>>
>>28335918
Go on...
>>
>>28335918
Bumping for this
>>
Gorilla cookies.
>>
>>28335918
>You nod your head, eyes transfixed on your shoes
"Was it those meany bullies again?"
>You nod your head again, only looking at your mother when she gently hooked her hoof underneath your chin and raised it up
"Come on, go sit on Mommy's bed and let her finish up her exercises. We can go to that hayburger place you like so much later, would you like that Nonny?"
>Again, you nod your head and go sit on Mommy's bed, taking out some homework from your bag
>Algebra, your favourite
>You weren't one of the foals who struggled with their homework, but these equations were especially difficult to do
>It wasn't that the questions were challenging or complicated
>it was the fact that there was a mare in front of you, gyrating her plump butt in your vague direction and the rapid swishes of her tail causing your work to flutter in the breeze
"Something the matter Nonny?"
>She asks the question while launching into an impressive display of acrobatic prowess, her legs planted on the floor while her underbelly faced the ceiling and her upside down head smiled towards you
>You had no idea how she managed to stay so flexible with all the sweets and treats she eats
>You know one thing though, that everything she was doing was getting you a bit excited in your pants
>This wasn't the first time you'd got excited while watching Mommy exercise, but it didn't make it any less embarrassing
>You tried to hide your shame underneath your homework, but Pinkie moved the paper with her muzzle, her face now inches from your crotch
"Oh dear, I guess I really was distracting you huh?"
>>
>>28336269

I've written enough hentai to know where this is going.
>>
>>28336269
>Suddenly Pinkie pulled away from your privates and crawled onto the bed next to you, her face painted with a look of genuine regret
"I'm sorry Nonny, I didn't mean to distract you from your important homework,"
>You stare at her, your mouth slightly agape
"But I Pinkie Promise not to distract you anymore,"
>She did the iconic actions to make the Promise official, the whole time she had this playful twinkle in her eyes
>Yeah, she knew what she was doing to you
"Now, I'm going to take a nice hot shower, when you're done with can go eat, sound good?"
>She takes your rapid blinking as confirmation and leaves you stun on her bed
>Looking down, you see the bulge in your pants struggling to survive under the sheer confusion of the situation
>No matter how hard you try no manner of lewd thoughts can bring your boner back from the dead
>Flustered and annoyed, you pick up your pen and start quickly answering the questions on your sheet
>Without double checking you throw your work back into your school bag and storm off to your room, planning on a way to get revenge
>>
>>28336269
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1454892872500.jpg (10KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
1454892872500.jpg
10KB, 250x168px
>>28333969
>>
>>28336448
Moer
>>
File: pinkie_pie_lip_bite.gif (327KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie_pie_lip_bite.gif
327KB, 2000x1250px
>>28336448
>You know exactly how to get your revenge for Mommy's teasing
>You will unleash the first stage of your master plan during dinner, but first, you just wanted to enjoy a tasty hayburger
>The restaurant was a little ways out from the town centre but was still a successful business
>It was barely evening by the time you got to the restaurant, you had arrived just before the rush
"Go get us a table Nonny, Mommy will bring it over,"
>Pinkie went off to join the short queue while you went to get a table, finding a booth that would give you some privacy
>Waiting patiently, you spotted a kids menu in a holder and decided to do the maze puzzle on the back, completing it with ease
>Soon Pinkie returned, a tray with all the food and drinks balanced on her back
>Giving a helping hand, you picked up the tray and put it on the table for her
>She took her seat but instead of sitting opposite you, she decided to snuggle up close to you
>After dividing the tray's content correctly, you both ate in silence, you waiting for an opportunity to spring your plan onto her
>Lost in thought, it took you a few moments to recognise the strange feelings running up from your leg
>Peeking down, you see the mass of pink hair tickling gently against your leg, crawling up towards your thigh slowly
>You look towards your mother, her eyes were half lidded and her mouth twisted into a smile.
>She snatches your drink and slowly takes the straw into her mouth, her tongue running rings around the top before engulfing it in her delicate lips
>Closing her eyes seductively, she starts letting long suckles of the liquid into her mouth, her swallows deliberate and easily to see
>She drains the cup completely before releasing the straw with a satisfied quiet moan
>Popping off the lid of the cup, she took a look inside and giggled.
"Oh dear, looks like Mommy drunk all your drink,"
>She leans in closer, moving her face closer to your own and biting her bottom lip
"Do you want another drink Nonny?"
>>
>>28337304
Oh my god, this is so wrong.
>>
>>28337401
IT'S NOT FUNNY WHEN IT IS SO WRONG
>>
>>28337304
Pinkie would never do this!
>>
>>28337619
That's why we make fanfiction about she doing it.
If you want a non sexual sick fucked green, then look somewhere else.
>>
File: Let's keep going.PNG.png (267KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
Let's keep going.PNG.png
267KB, 1058x705px
>>28336669
>>28337401
You know you like it...

>>28337304
>You quickly shake your head at your mother's offer, already feeling embarrassed that the whole thing had just happened in public
"Alright Nonny, do you want any dessert?"
>Again you shake your head, you've had enough for tonight
"Oh ok, are you sure you don't want anything?"
>Somehow, even after all of the things that had happened she managed to keep herself completely composed as if nothing had happened
>Nothing at all
"Well then let's go home, but it's an early night for you mister, I have a lot of things plan for us to do over the weekend,"
>You briefly wondered what things she had planned, but abandoned your line of thought when you realised that you hadn't started your perfect plan for revenge yet
>Surely God/Celestia can forgive you for forgetting, after all, your mother's little performance was very unexpected
>Your walk back to Sugarcube corner would be as good as a time as any to start your plan, so long as you take the longer route
>"Mommy, can I ask you something?"
"Yes Nonny,"
>"What's sex?"
>>
>>28337680
I'm just saying, this is the type of thing Rarity or Rainbow Dash would do
>>
File: maximum overponk.gif (235KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
maximum overponk.gif
235KB, 500x281px
>>28337904
>trying to make ponk feel uncomfortable and not expecting it to backfire
you dun goof anon son
>>
File: slowish celly clap.gif (79KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
slowish celly clap.gif
79KB, 770x770px
>>28337904
Was feeling the feel from previous parts and now i have an erection.
>>
>>28334844
this
I imagine her worse flaw would be her insecurity making her overwork to prove to herself she is a good mother
>>
>>28338012
Nope
I am the guy that has a close as can be ponk mother
I would say her worse flaw is to be super rush and do shit without thinking it much a lot of the time.
>>
>>28337904
NO NO NO NO NO NO
DELET DELET DELET DELET
>>
>>28337904
>Pinkie stops walking and slowly turns her head towards you, a look of surprise on her face
"I must have confetti in my ears because I think I misheard you there Nonny, can you ask again?"
>"What is sex? The bullies at school called me a 'sexless virgin monster' and I wondered what it meant,"
>You knew what sex was obviously, but after remembering how funny it was to listen to Miss Cheerliee try to explain it to a bunch of kids, you thought it would be fun to force your mother to explain it to you, especially after how sexual she had been recently
>For a moment your mother is frozen still, her face completely blank as her brain rushed through the information she just received
>You had never seen her like this before, normally it was other ponies who had this face around her, but never herself
>Did you go too far or something?
>Suddenly, she bursts into tears right in the street and collapses onto her stomach
>Falling to your knees, she sits up and starts sobbing into your chest, you could only pet the back of her mane while you wait for her to calm down naturally
>It takes a while, like a long while
>After about five minutes of straight sobbing in the street and passerby giving you looks of concerns you summon all your strength to carry her the rest of the way home
>The whole time between fits of uncontrollable sobbing she would mumble horrible things
"I'm such a terrible mother!"
>You try and calm her down, telling her that she was the greatest mother in the world, but she just kept on saying it over and over again
>You guess that the Cakes must have gone out for the night, as the whole place was dark and empty
>Carrying your mother to a vacant table, you went to get her a nice glass of water
>When you came back she had stopped crying and you briefly wondered if you should give her the water if she was just going to cry it straight back out
>Taking a seat opposite her, you wait for her to be ready to talk
>"Mommy are you feeling better now?"
>>
bump for mommy
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2750x2750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2750x2750px
>>28336283
>written

so you're the fucker
>>
>>28338245
Keep going
>>
>>28338245
>Pinkie took the glass of water and drunk it down unceremoniously
"I'm so sorry Anon,"
>You have never seen her so sad to the point that her mane and tail deflate like depressing party balloons
>"You haven't done anything wrong, Mom,"
"I tried to take advantage of my own child, there is no excuse for that,"
>She rests her head on the table and closes her eyes, sighing in frustration
"Just because I can't get a stallion to love me doesn't mean I should take it out on you,"
>You start to fiddle with your fingers, interlacing them into each other as you debated telling her something
>"You know, I don't mind you teasing me, even if it was slightly frustrating,"
>Pinkie chuckled slightly, but it didn't seem to lift her spirits at all
"It is illegal Anon for a reason."
>She shuffles her chair across the floor and gets close enough to put a hoof on top of your hand
"You see, every once in a while a mare goes into something called 'heat' that makes her go a little bit crazy, especially for the attention of stallions,"
>Again, you knew what heat was from school but decided to not tell her you knew everything already, god only knows what damage would be caused if you suddenly went "It's just a prank," right in the middle of a close conversation
"Normally I can keep it under control, but recently Twilight decided to tell me that since we're so different, there is no chance you could get a surprise brother or sister,"
>She looks you directly in the eyes, her eyes glistening with some sort of insatiable hunger
"You're like the last cupcake Anon. I just want to gobble you up but I know I would regret it later,"
>You know that there are some magic words to say here, but you can't think of them right now
>So you did the next best thing and moved in much close to her
>Your mouth could do more than talk and you wanted to show your love in the only way you knew how
>So you kissed her like no mother and son should
>>
>>28339226
DON'T STOP
>>
>>28339226
Alright guys, I'm done for the day. Sorry for blue balling you all but I'm having more fun that I thought I would with this and decided to make this go on for much longer

I will return later if thread says bumped

See you all later you sick fucks
>>
>>28339274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5m7Bx-bZ6k
>>
>>28338245
This better not stop here
>>
>>28339246
you jinxed it
>>
>>28333972(You)(You)(You)
>>
bamp
>>
>>28339226
Unf.
>There is nothing wrong with a loving mother taking care of her son's primal needs.
>>
>>28333425
Bumping.
>>
>>28333425
Horse don't sweating on the face, is official the show is fucking unreal
>>
File: 1458489971209.jpg (95KB, 640x735px) Image search: [Google]
1458489971209.jpg
95KB, 640x735px
oh GOD. keep it bumped
>>
>>28333425
Pinkie, i told you, if you want to do the mother son roleplay, i'm not going to pretend to be a kid
>>
>>28341367
>There is nothing wrong for a pony mom to warm up her human son's dick with her ponut when he feels cold.
>>
>>28333425
Bumping for writefriend.
>>
>>28339274
Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood writefag is here

>>28339226
>Amazingly your mother's mouth tasted like candyfloss, her saliva oddly sweet like a milkshake
>Her lips were so soft they parted with little resistance, you quickly begin probing the deepest recesses of her mouth with your tongue and searching for any hidden treasures hidden behind her teeth
>Slowly you parted away and opened your eyes, both your faces cherry red with embarrassment
>You enjoyed that more than you thought you should
>Looking at your mother you saw she seemed to also enjoy it, her mane having some of its spring back
>Deciding you wanted more, you lean in to kiss her again with more passion and drive than before
>Instead of her lips, however, you meet face to hoof
"Nonny please stop, this is wrong. I shouldn't enjoy kissing my own son not matter whether or not I'm in season,"
>Ignoring her protests, you stand up from your chair and knee before her
>"Mommy, I love you so much,"
>Slowly you trail your lips all the way up her outstretched hoof and towards her neck, letting your warm breath tickle her sensitive flesh
"A-Anon,"
>"The way I see it, my Mommy has a problem she needs help with,"
>Giving her neck and ears a few playful nibbles, you enjoy an earful of her shallow moans
>Painly slowly you draw closer to your original prize, about to savour your mother's taste once again
>"What kind of son would I be if I didn't help my Mommy when she needed it most?"
>You lock lips together, lovingly forcing her open once again you start to struggle for dominance as her own tongue begins to struggle into your mouth
>This time, she is the one to break the kiss
"Oh Nonny, I could never ask for a more loving son that you,"
>You smile at the sight of your mother completely returned to her normal self again, even gaining that sultry look that you loved so much
"Such a loving son deserves a big reward, does my Nonny want to sleep in Mommy's bed tonight?"
>>
>>28344349
My body is ready.
>>
>>28344349
Yiss.
>>
>>28344349
I like where this is going
>>
>>28344349

Nonny's got a candy cane!
>>
>>28344349
Shit's getting lewd in here

>For a second time that day you found yourself sitting on your mother's bed pitching a tent
>Pinkie had just run off after leaving you in your pajamas, saying something about getting some more fitting clothing
>You didn't have to wait long before she came back, wearing some familiar clothes
>No doubt these were the same as the ones she wore while exercising earlier, the tight fabric just as clingy as it was before
"Ready for your reward Nonny?"
>She pushes your back onto the bed, resting your head on your pillow while your boner was pointing upwards as straight as a spear
>She jumps up onto the bed and stands above you, her flanks facing towards you while your manhood was directly in her gaze
>Pinkie stares transfixed on your crotch, eyes wide as saucepans while her mouth watered
"Are you sure about this Nonny?"
>At the time you were too distracted by your mother's wet marehood that was barely disguised behind her shorts, the fabric so tight that it easily showed the outline of her most sacred possession
>She took your silence as permission to continue and released your member from its cotton prison, it springing out like a jack-in-the-box
"Oh Nonny, is this all for me?"
>You could feel her hot breath hit your manhood, the anticipation was almost painful
>You buck your hips, the movement so unexpected that you unintentionally boop your mom's nose with your cock
>She giggles like a girl given candy, even going so far as to lick it like a lollipop, keeping her attention on just the head while her hooves move to fondle your balls
"Do you want more anon?"
>"Yes," you hiss, trying to rock you hips deeper into her mouth, but she moves back like a repelling magnet
"Nonny I taught you better manners than that,"
>"Please?"
>Suddenly, your entire member is engulfed into her muzzle right down to the base
>After a few blissful seconds she pulls herself completely off you, the cold air rushing across your sensitive flesh
"Good boy,"
>>
>>28345284
keep going
>>
File: 1363603866247.jpg (23KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
1363603866247.jpg
23KB, 343x284px
>>28333425

So there's really is Hell. Well, I did deserve it.
>>
>>28345644
One Express Elevator, going down!
>>
>>28345284
>Watching the back of your mom's head slowly bobbing up and down on your member was hot
>But not nearly as much as her ass that wobbled slightly after each dive down on your member
>To have those pesky shorts off would be much more fun for everyone involved
>Pinkie freezes, her mouth still filled with your dick as you trace both your hands slowly up her hindlegs and towards her rump, hovering your hands where her cutie marks would be
>Giving your mother's flanks a good squeezing, you slowly peel the fabric off her delicious looking flanks, revealing her party balloons as well as something much more important to you
>She gave you a special wink and a giggle before working on your member again, running her mouth up and down your cock with newfound lust
>Wanting to return the favour, you decide to toy with your mother just a bit before the main event
>Bring your hands towards her swollen lips, you spread them apart before snapping them shut with a satisfying squelching sound
>Teasing her a few more times, stretching her more each time until she could take no more of your teasing
>Giving your cock one last loving kiss she removed herself from your cock
>Turning around and sitting herself above your waist, she prodded your member against her most sacred hole and coating it with a layer of her arousal
>With a double coating of your mother's spit and cum, you were ready for entry
"Ready for the main course Nonny?"
>>
File: 1416705368231.jpg (76KB, 800x567px) Image search: [Google]
1416705368231.jpg
76KB, 800x567px
>>28346278
>Not wrapping your arms around her waist, bringing your mouth up to her sweet, warm, moist party cave and diving in tongue first
Dammit Anon, didn't your adoptive mother teach you any manners?
>>
>>28346278
Almost there folks

>In one smooth motion you slide your dick into your mother's snatch hard, hilting on your first thrust into the taboo depths
"Oh Nonny, you don't know how much I needed this,"
>It feels like your dick is in a warm and velvety vice, the sheer tightness almost driving you over the edge right away
>Thankfully Pinkie seems keen on not moving for a moment, obviously not expecting your cock to impale her so quickly
"Oh Nonny, your cock feels so much bigger when it's inside your Mommy's pussy, does it?"
>You feel her wink again, the sensation of her love button feels both alien and amazing on your sensitive member
"I'm gonna start moving, nice and slowly,"
>Your reply comes out as a series of groans, her pussy grips tightly around your cock as it slides out, trying its best to trap your length in its warm depths
>It doesn't have to wait long before you whole member comes back, as Pinkie quickly drops herself back on your member with a long moan
>She puts her forehooves on your chest and begins to bounce up and down on your cock, giggling like a schoolgirl between her moans of incestuous pleasure
>The combined feeling of her winking clit and the death grip of her love oven has on your cock quickly brings you close to the best orgasm of your life
>"M-Mommy... I'm close!"
>She hums in satisfaction, her hips slamming down harder with the knowledge that her bun is about to receive a cream filling from her son
>"Hmm, come on Nonny, fill Mommy up with your love!"
>She slams down with full force one more time, your tip kissing her cervix
>The feeling of your mother's orgasming around your cock easily pushes you over the edge, letting out a pleasure filled moan to match your mother's you quickly fill Pinkie's womb with your incestuous seed
"Don't hold back Nonny, let it all out for Mommy,"
>Seconds turn to hours as you come down from the high of orgasm, your mom's pussy leaking the erotic concoction of both your cum felt indescribable on your dick
>>
>>28346739
>You both lay there in absolute bliss, years could of past by and you wouldn't care
>But why would you care? You had your Mommy here collapsed on your chest and breathing heavily in post-orgasm heaven
>Nothing else mattered in the world apart from you and your satisfied mother
"Oh Nonny, that was amazing,"
>Your Mommy struggled to her feet, straddling your chest while leaning above your head
>Beads of sweat ran down her forehead and her breaths were still laboured, but the loving smile that adorned her face made you the happiest man in the world
"Mommy loves you very much, Nonny!"
>That was all she was able to say before she passed out on your chest, snuggling herself into the slightly damp pajama top you were still wearing
>Carefully, you shift her off your chest and rested her head on the pillows
>Now able to spoon her successfully, you carefully tucked your softening member back into her leaking pussy and put your arm around her
>This was all that mattered to you now, thoughts of homework and bullies had all faded away completely from your mind
>Pinkie Pie was your mother and you loved her with all your heart, everything else was trivial in comparison
>Nestling your face into the back of her mane, you gentle let yourself fall asleep to the sound of your mother's quiet snoring
"I love you too Mommy,"
>>
>>28346916
>Inb4 she gets knocked up anyway.
>>
File: 1470170761260.jpg (51KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
1470170761260.jpg
51KB, 500x304px
>>28333425
L-Love you too, mommy
>>
>>28346916
Alright guys, that is all I've wrote. I hope it was worth the wait.

Looking back in reflection now it is kind of scary so I will now kindly wait for this thread to sink to the bottom where it will likely meet me in the depths of hell

For those who will likely ask for a pastebin
http://pastebin.com/Q4zmkqrY

See you all later you disgusting faggots
>>
>>28346920
>you will never help mommy pie at making new brothers and sisters
>>
File: 1453935045792.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453935045792.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>28347007
Love you too anon.
>>
>>28335124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-imfjwhDM0A
>>
>>28347007
For your information, horses don't get genetical defects from incest and they are fine with it.
>>
Have some lewd Ponk
http://i.imgur.com/O00vCsN.jpg
>>
>>28349747
>>
Bump for mamma pie
>>
>>28352637
>>
NOT ON MY WATCH
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 411x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 411x374px
Oh my fucking god, why is this thread still up? I thought it died. I've created a monster.
>>
>>28355732
see
>>28348923
Fag
>>
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppppppppp
>>
>>28355720
>>28356574
story is over isn't?
the fuck are you doing
>>
>>28356578
The monster must rise once again!
>>
>>28356578

If you were a pretty little filly, would you let ponkmom bloat your stomach with cum using her marecock?
>>
>>28356578
We want moar
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.