[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BonBon is cheating on Lyra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

BonBon is talking to a stallion, according to fandom logic that means they are fucking.
Why would BonBon cheat on Lyra (whom she is obviously in a relationship with because she talk to her alot)
>>
but they're just friends.
>>
>>28331738
but fandom logic
>>
J U S T
F R I E N D S
>>
File: large.png (227KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
227KB, 1280x715px
>>28331720
BonBon is a professional dominatrix, she has many clients
>>
>>28331720
Those bedroom eyes tell a different story.
>>
File: bon_bon_ersatz_cider.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bon_bon_ersatz_cider.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>28331720
>according to fandom logic that means they are fucking

>fandom logic
>'logic'

>/mlp/ rejects anything to do with 'fandom', therefore they're not fucking

>Why would BonBon cheat on Lyra

...why are you saying that?

Because you wouldn't want to be associated with that 'fandom' in any way would you o OP? That 'fandom' being of course Bronies. Only they would say what you just have: according to 'their' logic.

So thank you for destroying your own argument that has nothing to do with canon. But then, only a Brony would think otherwise.

...oh, and want to hear another fact?: It's only a cartoon. Prove me wrong. Now. PROTIP: You can't. Therefore anything you say has no bearing on reality, no matter how much you imagine otherwise.
>>
>>28332515
You know they're fucking.
>>
>>28331720
Or she's looking for a colt thats into threesomes
>>
Shipfaggots btfo yet again.
>>
File: 2016-09-03 20_15_00.png (226KB, 280x401px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-03 20_15_00.png
226KB, 280x401px
WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON
>>
>>28332537

You know it's only a cartoon
>>
>>28331720
That Pink pony reminds me of a batpony
>>
>>28332619
That only makes it hotter
>>
>implying isn't a open relationship
>>
File: perspective.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
perspective.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>28334247
That's a pretty amazing shot for this show. I think this is the 1st time I've ever seen a panning shot done in a Flash cartoon.
>>
>>28334247
effects are not bad, but who is this short haired mare?
>>
>>28334247
dat 3D doh
>>
>>28331720
That's not Bon Bon. Check the episode again and you'll see that the actual Bon Bon was at the train station with Lyra while the train was leaving. This Bon Bon is an impostor; maybe a changeling.
>>
>>28334247
Effects remind me of Paper Mario.
>>
>>28334247
>"chew-hahaha-"
>"chew-hahahahahah."
>"chew-hahaha-"
>"chew-hahahahahah."
>"chew-hahaha-"
>"chew-hahahahahah."

>"nice day, haha dough... heeehahah-"
>"heheheh you!"
>>
>>28331720
There's a simple theory:

Lyra and Bon Bon want to raise a foal together, and just need a suitable stallion to help them out.
>>
I want dykefags to off themselves.
>>
>>28331720

The real Bon Bon had a special mission to deal with. That Bon Bon is a life model decoy.
>>
>>28332615
>That hair
Her name from here on out is Dyke Spike
>>
>>28334247
That looks so wonky
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.