[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA - Hunter's Mercenary Adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 1

File: 1472895001453.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472895001453.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh

Hello one and all, and welcome to the Space CYOA! Bear with me for a second as we start the CYOA off with a brief intro, one that will establish some of the characters from the pervious CYOA.

If you are new or need more information, I strongly recommend looking at the FAQ/Newcomer information and the timeline links in the OP. While both are very brief, they should give you a general idea as to what is going on.

But for now… let's start this CYOA
>>
>>28325951
>You panted slightly, picking up your sword again as the unknown beast roared at you.
>The battle is fierce, but you know you must win.
>No. you WILL win.
>lives depended on you, and you were determined to succeed.
“RAAHHH!”
>You yelled as you charged towards the beast, heart pounding.
>You smiled as you hit your mark, the monster’s chest, the creature howling as it stumbled to the ground
>You stood valiantly as you held your sword up high, standing on top of your kill.
>“You… got me.”
>The epic world around you seems to fade as you lower your cardboard sword, looking down at your grinning Earthpony father and dropping on top of him to have a hug.
>”Oof!”
>The past few years have been the best ever since your parents finally got married and settled down, ending their carrier as mercenaries.
>While you missed the crew very much, you were plenty happy with the new house that your mom and dad got from the Hydra Corporation, one of the more important companies that your parents did plenty of work for.
>Your dad looks to the clock in your room, keeping his smile.
>“Come on Kiddo, your mother and sister have been quiet for too long.”
“Doesn’t that mean that mean that she is sleeping? Mom keeps telling us to be quiet so we don’t wake up RosePedal.”
>“Your sister has napped long enough if anything, come on, it’s about supper time.”
>You get off your dad and leave your room with your dad, putting your fake sword next to your manticore plush before you do.
>As you both go down the stairs, you follow your dad into the living room, the room oddly dark.
>The lights flash on, multiple voices yelling.
>“SURPRISE!”
[1/2]
>>
>>28325962
>Your heart pounds as you jump up a little, looking around the see the source of the voices.
>You see the entire crew of your mother’s ship, all of them smiling at you.
>“Happy 11th birthday, Hunter!” your mother says, the Changeling holding your baby sister.
>A big smile forms on your face as you look at each of the crew as they say happy birthday to you, some presents around the room.
>The first is your aunt Cobalt, a happy and cheerful Batpony who always had candy with her and kept her mane in a braid. She was the youngest and always made time to play with you, spending almost all of her time with you or your mom and dad.
>Next was Mich, one of your uncles and a Changeling like you. He was slightly smaller then your father and other uncle, but just as nice. You can remember that he took care of a rifle he had very often.
>Surge went after, being one of the crew you don’t remember too well. What you do remember is that he was generally friendly unicorn with a dead eye under the hair that covered it, being able to do amazing magic spells that were super strong.
>Charon, the Zebra doctor, smiled happily at you as she said happy birthday. She lived close by in the same colony as your family now, being the family doctor after your parents retired. She helped educate you before you started to go to a real school..
[2/3]

God damn limits
>>
>>28325969
>Sky and his marefriend Cerb were next, Sky being the Griffon engineer of the ship. He had a few scars from working with your mother, his Unicorn marefriend seeming not to care one bit for them. From what you remember she was the captain of another ship.
>Lastly your uncle Chaos and aunt Fixer spoke, your uncle looking exactly like your dad in almost everyway, except he was much more rough and rowdy Earthpony who knew a lot about explosives. And your aunt was a very small Pegasus with a robotic forehoof that was a master at making things. Her height making her only an inch taller then you, she always wore this odd red collar.
>“Told you that we would scare the crap outta him.” Your aunt Fixer says.
>“Watch the words you.” Your uncle Chaos shoots back.
>“Come on, I didn’t swear.”
>Your aunt Cobalt giggles, smiling at you. “We didn’t scare you too bad right Hunter?”
>“I’d say not, but I bet the smile is for the presents.” Your uncle Mich says.
[3/3]
>>
Go to Cobalt and devour candy.
>>
>>28325977
I-I wasn't scared!
>>
>>28325977
“Aunt Cobalt!”
>You run towards your aunt and jump up, Cobalt catching you in midair and giving you a hug.
>You can feel the familiar happiness that she always had, the Batpony mare giggling.
>“You were always his favorite.” Sky says.
>“Corse she is! She spoiled him all the time.”
>When your aunt pulls back from the hug she keeps smiling at you, reaching into one of her pockets.
>“Here, I brought your favorite gummies. And I still have a present for you.”
“Yay! Thankyou aunt Cobalt”
>“We didn’t scare you too badly though, right?” she asks, giving you the bag of gummies.
>You look to your aunt, scrunching your face a little.
“N-no, I wasn’t scared!”
>Everypony laughs, Cobalt nodding.
>“Of course, you are a big colt now!” she says as you eat the gummies.
>“Come on though, Let’s let the kid have his fun stuff.” Your aunt Fixer says, Resting one of her hooves on a big wrapped box.
>“It is his birthday. Go on hunter who’s present

For sake of reference, this section of Hunter being 11 wont last too long.
>>
>>28326134
Whoever brought the biggest first, obviously.
>>
>>28326134
>You look around at the presents, smiling at all the gifts.
>Seeing the biggest one by Fixer, you walk on and grab at the wrapping paper.
“This one!”
>“Yes.” Your aunt Fixer says, pumping her hoof in the air.
>You tear at the wrapping, opening the gift.
>When the gift is opened up you see… metal.
>“A pile of scrap metal Fixer? Really?” Sky says
>“Stow it feathers, I got the best gift of all.”
>Your aunt presses against the metal object, a series of clicks and whirrs sounding.
>The object starts to move, unfolding from its odd shape and beginning to move and turn, beginning to show signs of legs.
>When the unknown metal object is done moving, you can see the outline of something like a dog or pony as it stands, being slightly higher then you.
>Your eyes widen as the robotic moves toward you, seeming to move like an animal as it examines you with its one eye.
>“Sit!” Fixer commands.
>The robot sits, waiting as it looks at you.
“A robot?”
>“A robot companion! Complete with at AI based off of SID. He can play and learn what Hunter likes! Get things for him too.”
>“Show off. What is it called?” Surge says with a smile
>“K8 because K9 was too obvious.” Your aunt says sarcastically, “it’s whatever Hunter wants, up to him when the time comes.”
>“Is it safe? SID was a battle AI.” Your father asks.
>“Totally. Based off of, but not exactly like him.”
>>
>>28326440
That's pretty damn cool. Thank Fixer for new robodoggo.
>>
>>28326440
We'll call him Fixit after Fixer! Which is funny given the pet play.
>>
>>28326650
+1 vote for Fixit.
>>
>>28326650
Sure.
>>
>>28326440
>There is a wave of happiness through the room as a small snicker fills the air.
>“You are welcome Hunter.”
>You touch the metal surface of Fixit, the robot dog responding by pressing back gently.
>You then laugh and smile, pulling your hoof away, Fixit following it as you move it.
>“Yep, he likes it.”
>“Come on Hunter, how about the next one?”
>You smile and nod, leaving Fixit be for now.
>You go through the other presents and get some nice toys and games to play with, time moving quickly with all the fun you are having.
>When it is all done, you dad pats you on the shoulder, smiling at you when you look at him.
>“Having fun kiddo?”
“Yes! This is the best!”
>“Good, come with me, there is one more thing for you.”
>“Angel?” your mother says, looking confused
>“What we talked bout.”
>Your mother nods and your father motions towards Chaos, the three of you going though the house.
>You all head into the garage, your dad pulling out an object wrapped in fabric.
“What is it?”
>Your father sets the object down, letting you move the fabric away when you sit.
>As you move the fabric, you see wood and metal, a large object taking shape.
>A gun
>“The model is old, but it is yours. A simple, single shot, break action shotgun.” Your father says. “You were a responsible and well behaved colt growing up, so you can be trusted with this. Being supervised of course.”
>It is a little big for you at the moment, but you are able to lift it up.
>“Just watch where you point it. It’s not loaded but you should treat it like it is.” Chaos says.
>“And don’t worry, I’ll handle your mother.” Your dad says as he rubs the back of his head. “I may have only gotten her to agree to a BB gun for now.”
>“Easy job for you captains bitch.”
>Your father points a hoof at your uncle.
>“Language Choir colt, and you,” he continues turning to you, “what happens in the garage stays in the garage. Don’t say that word.”
>>
>>28327241
“Thanks aunt Fixer! He can be called Fixit, named after you!”

meant to be the first line, damn you 2000 limit.
>>
>>28327241
So we can say that kind of stuff in the garage then? Since what happens in the garage stays in the garage and all...
>>
>>28327241
Thank and hug dad for the best birthday gift ever. Ask when you can do some target practice.
>>
>>28327241
“So, I can say it here then? It is in the garage…”
>Your father snickers, then laughs as he shakes his head.
>“I can’t tell if it was me or your mother taught you to be a smart ass like that. Maybe.”
>You set the shotgun down, getting up and hugging your dad.
“Thanks dad. When can we do some target practice?”
>Your dad returns the hug, happiness coming from him.
>“Tomorrow if anything, or when your mother finished beating me.”
>He lets go, smiling at you.
>“But for now, how about we go inside? We still need to give you your cake!”
>You nod happily, following your father and uncle back in.
>It was one of the best birthday’s you ever had.
>That was ten years ago.
>Now you are 21, hitting 22 in about a month and packing up to adventure out of the house.
>Clothes, some food, your shotgun, and Fixit. All ready to adventure out in the universe.
>“I’ll miss you Hunter…”
>You turn to see your little sister and your newer little bother, their ages 14 and 6.
>Your mother and father both walk in after them, smiling.
>“We all will, but Hunter has made his choice.” Your mother says.
>“Probably influenced from us when we were mercenaries.”
>“Probably… But don’t worry, Hunter is smart and will be safe.”
>Your mother looks up to you, a look of worry appearing though her smile.
>“Won’t you?”
>>
>>28327947
Hug mom and say that you will be perfectly fine. Say farewell to your family and head out into the great unknown...err...wait...do we even have a spaceship...or any money for that matter?
>>
>>28327947
Of course! I promise to visit every now and then!
>>
>>28327947
Of course. We'll be a very careful space bug.
>>
>>28327947
Can't really say we'll be safe considering the entire adventuring mercenary thing and all. But, we can promise that we'll fight better than everyone else and come back to visit.
>>
>>28327947
>You smile and go to your mother, giving her a hug that she returns, hugging you back tightly.
“Don’t worry mom ill be as safe as I can. I won’t always be, but I promise I will come back, and I will visit often.”
>your mother keeps a hold of you for a little longer, reluctant to let go.
>“Remember, you did this to my ma.” Your father says, smiling to your mother.
>“I know. I know… Just be safe Hunter”
“I will, don’t worry.”
>Your father nods, smiling.
>“Then you’re set to go I suppose, best to do what your mother did and choose a station to start off in, that way you can get a good idea of where to go and what kind of ship you man want to buy.”
“Yeah… just wonder how ill get all the money for it.”
>Your father’s smile grows.
>“Think we didn’t consider you may do the same as us?”
>Your father pulls out… 60000 credits!
“What?!”
>“It was to be if you wanted to go to a more advanced school, but now that you have chosen this, it is yours to use. Plenty enough for a ship a crew member or a new gun if you need it.” Your mother says.
>“Now get out there and cause some trouble, the more you wait here the more opportunities you may miss!”
>You smile and take the credits, saying your final goodbye to your family and your sister and brother, Rose Pedal and Shine.
>You leave the house with some of your things and Fixit by your side, shotgun on your back as you head to a transport staton.
>As you go to where you can choose a station to go to, you glance up to a news broadcast.
>”…And in one week we will celebrate Unification day! The greatest day in equestrian history where peace was finally made with the Changeling hive…”
>You return your focus to the task at had an look at the possible sectors you could go to, one near a pirate border, an industrial sector, one of the central sectors in alliance space, or one of the sectors on the outskirts of the galaxy.
>>
>>28328579
While looking at the sector map Hunter comes to a realization. Maybe heading off into the unknown and becoming a mercenary was a bad idea. What if he had to make difficult choices that would impact those around him. What if the fate of people living in the galaxy falls under his responsibility. Not to mention the inevitable dangers he would put himself under every day. Would it be worth it? Would all that be worth spending his valuable time on while a brighter future awaited him if he simply stayed put with his parents and got a decent job and education?

No...Hunter simply couldn't handle the pressure, he quickly returned home back to his family where he would be happy and safe, he used dads money to get into college where he majored engineering, he met a special somepony and had 2 foals. He is now the CEO of a well known chain of AI manufacturing facilities.

Hunter was happy.

THE END

Errr...wait...what were you...oh yeah, maybe you should visit alliance space so we can buy a ship.
>>
>>28328579
Alliance sounds like a good start. No need to jump in the deep end just yet.
>>
>>28328579
>You decide to take a transport to one of the central sectors in Alliance space, heading to one of the stations.
>The ride to the station feels short, some ponies taking a look at Fixit as you reach stops in your travel.
>Eventually you get to a space station called Tundra, getting off and heading to the line at the security clearance.
>The guard there goes through your information and happily approves your entry, turning to you after.
>“Have a good time here, you seem like the good type so I wont bother with the don’t cause trouble speech. Just watch yourself alright? Not because you are a changeling, but you don’t want to wind up in one of the protests.”
“Protests?”
>The guard looks at you, sizing you up and nodding.”
>“Ahh, ya look young enough that you may not know about it too much. The protests are nothing bad, its just that sometimes we need to step in for some of them and we don’t want to hurry bystanders who just happened to get caught in the mess, most of them are peaceful.”
“What are the protests about?”
>“When we made peace with the Changeling hive about 18 years ago, they helped release a genetic modification that allowed Changelings to have kids with any species. Turns out it worked with ALL species, causing a new race of Hybrids to emerge. Half Pony half Griffion, A Pegasus with minotaur horns, all kinds of new life came to be. But, some ponies argued against the new Hybrids, said it was against nature. And now both sides argue, protest, and fight.”
>The stallion sighs, shaking his head.
>“A new minority for a new generation I suppose. Anyways, go on and have fun, I need to keep ponies moving. Next!”
>You grab your things and take off walking into the station.
>looking around, the station feels kind of homey, many houses and education centers around. It almost feels like a colony, rather relaxed and peaceful.
>>
>>28328938
>Hurry
>Not hurt
HERE WE GO AGAIN. THE RIDE NEVER STOPPED AND NEVER ENDS.
>>
>>28328938
First things first! Time to go spaceship shopping! Look for stores!
>>
>>28328938
>You decide to look for a few stores first, hoping to buy a ship.
>As you walk you spot some stores of interest, some selling weapons and another selling armor.
>Finally you spot one that sells ships and entering the store.
>When the clerk spots you, she smiles and nods.
>“Nice gun, looks a little outdated, beginner mercenary?”
“Yes, what kind of ships do you have?”
>“All kinds, not many military ones, but they are all in good condition. Here, let me bring some up that may interest you.

Ship type: Gunship
Name: Thorn
Cost:50000
Offensive Weapons: 20MM automatic Ballistic cannon (360 rotation on bottom of ship)
50MM forward Beam canons X2
Defensive weapons: Anti-missile machine guns X2
Shield: Basic light shield
Armor: Medium Standards Armor
Crew Capacity: 6
Cargo Capacity: 100 tons

Ship type: Cargo Freighter
Name: Shooting Star
Cost:35000
Offensive Weapons: none
Defensive Weapons: none
Shield: Basic medium shield
Armor: none
Crew Capacity: 5
Cargo Capacity: 600 tons

Ship type: Frigate
Name: Vanguard
Cost:60000
Offensive Weapons: 150MM beam cannons x2 (360 rotation on top)
Defensive weapons: none
Shield: Medium Military shield
Armor: Improved lightweight armor
Crew Capacity: 8
Cargo Capacity: 400 Tons

Ship Type: Modified Cargo Ship
Name: Striker
Cost: 45000
Offensive Weapons: Electromagnetic cannon
Defensive weapons: EMP pulse emitter
Shield: Basic light shield
Armor: Basic light armor
Crew Capacity: 4
Cargo Capacity: 300 Tons
>>
>>28329242
I like the Vanguard best. There's a nice amount of Cargo capacity and it has weapons so we wouldn't be defenseless. On the other hand it's literally all of our money so we'd need a quick shipping job or something fast.
>>
>>28329242
Vanguard does sound tempting...but that will leave our pockets empty...aww to heck with it, buy Vanguard! It's simply too good. We can survive 1 mission with our starter gear! (probably).
>>
>>28329242
Vanguard looks like it'll give us the most room to grow. Just need to get a good mission to start with.
>>
>>28329242
>You tap the Vanguard description, smiling as you put every last credit you have onto the counter.
“The Vanguard.”
>“Big badass Frigate, nice. Here, enjoy! It should be at the docks.”
>You take the access pass for your ship and leave, heading towards the docks.
>When you find the Frigate, you take a look at it.
>You aren’t sure how big it is compared to the Artemis, but you can see it is well cared for, a grey-white paintjob with a light orange stripe on it being fairly new.
>You board your new ship through the cargo door that lowers down, taking a small tour.
>The cargo bay feels oddly shaped seeming to take up the left side of the back of the ship.
>When you go up the stairs at the end of the bay, you see a long hall that runs the length of the ship, a door to your immediate right.
>Poking in, you see that the door leads to the engine and power generator, taking up the other half of the ship beside the cargo bay.
>You go back down the hall, Fixit keeping close as you look in other rooms.
>There is a small sized medical bay next to a bathroom that has two showers, a good sized kitchen and dining area across from the two rooms.
>Further down the hall, you spot 9 rooms and set your stuff down in the hall for now, 8 of them being the same kind of bedroom, and the last being a storage
>The bedrooms are fair-sized but not too big, each of them having a single sized bed and a storage dresser.
>You catch Fixit looking up when you leave the bedroom, looking up with him and seeing a hatch.
>Flying up, you open the hatch, seeing that there is a large space above, easily big enough to house some kind of ship sized weapon or be converted into a room.
>Flying down, you check the storage, seeing space suits for all of the possible crew.
[1/2]
>>
>>28329638
>Finally, you go to the end of the hall and open the door, looking inside a slightly small bridge.
>There are five seats, one for the pilot, two for each of the cannons, one for the sensors and radio, and the last one being for managing shields and power.
>You step forward and touch the pilots seat before sitting down in it, sighing.
>You idly reach for the controls, smiling as you remember how your dad taught you to fly a ship.
[2/2]
>>
>>28329646
Well, we shouldn't waste time, we gotta find ourselves a job, the best place to do that must be the tavern! Go speak to the bartender and ask if he's heard any rumors.
>>
>>28329646
See if we can interface Fixit with the ship's systems. He is based on a ship AI after all. There's less need of a full crew if we have an AI that can give us the data we need when we need it.
>>
>>28329646
>You stop and turn in the chair, looking towards Fixit.
“Fixit, see of you can interface with the ship’s systems.”
>Fixit gives a few whirs in response, giving a tiny salute before he moves to a console and plugs into it with his robotic leg.
>A screen folds out of his body and you move over to him, reading what the screen says
>>CHECKING CONNECTION… > OK
>A bunch of code you don’t understand goes by, ending on a blank screen before more text appears
>>CONNECTED TO: SHIED SYSTEMS-POWER SYSTEMS-ENGINE SYSTEMS
>The next lines of text appear as red.
>>ERROR: CONNECTION TO CANON SYSTEMS DENYED-INTERNAL AI WEAPONS LOCKOUT IN PLACE >WEAPONS STATUS REPORT DENYED INTERNAL AI WEAPONS LOCKOUT IN PLACE >ADMINISTRATIVE ACCESS REQUIRED.
“Need to look into that later…”
>You not and leave it be for now, asking Fixit to unplug for now.
>You leave your things in the hall and head out, locking your ship up as Fixit follows you.
>Finding directions to a bar, you head into it.
>The bar is average sized with a vintage, a TV displaying a sports game, a few ponies in the bar.
>You take a seat when you spot the bartender, the old stallion looking up at you for a moment as he cleans a glass.
>“What can I get ya?”
“Actually, thing you could tell me something? Any rumors?”
>“Rumors? I got one for ya. Word it there’s a new comer who doesn’t know that I’m a bartender and not a fuckin news colt!”
>You feel surprised for a second before the stallion looks up to you with a smile, happiness coming form him
>”Just messing with ya kid, not much going on though. There are a few wanted ponies around here, simple drug runners and smugglers, but this is a rather peaceful station. Hell, I think the most violent thing that has happened in the past year is those protests. All stupid stuff that just disturbs the peace if you ask me, regardless of who is right or wrong.”
>>
>>28329906
Where can we go to find out about bounties?
>>
>>28329906
Ask about the bounties or any other jobs that we might be able to handle.
>>
>>28329906
After we have a drink and check with him on under the table jobs we can go check out the jobs listing too. They might have an interesting thing or two.
>>
>>28330013
You forget that we don't have any money...
>>
>>28330058
We got 60k from dad, did he go out with literally no savings of his own? Or pocket change?
>>
>>28330080
We wasted ALL our money on the ship. We literally have nothing.
>>
>>28330137
That doesn't answer my question. Did Hunter not having any savings or birthday money or anything that'd give him pocket change? Was he planning on selling Fixit to get enough money for a place to stay the night or something?
>>
>>28329906
“Where could I get more information about them? Or any other bounties?”
>“Well, you best try a security station, they can kinda give you more information. Apparently they have a repetitive meeting place but know any and all cops around here, so they scatter if they even smell trouble. You might just be what is needed to catch them.”
“There any other jobs you know of?”
>The stallion smiles at you.
>“Merc and not just a bounty hunter then? Well, ponies love express shipping if you have a ship. This space is very secure so no patrols needed, Pirate attacks still happen but not often. Ships leaving the sector may want an escort I suppose. Sorry kid, but the bartender part I said earlier is true, don’t know too much.”
>You shift and lean against the table, moving slightly closer.
“That’s fine. Any under the table jobs?”
“Well, if you really wana help me wash cups that badly.” The bar tender says with a smile. “Not really, but I know that me and a few other ponies would be thankful if some of the smugglers stopped nicking our incoming and outgoing products.”
“Alright, Thanks then.”
>“No drink?”
“No money.”
>The stallion nods with a smile.
>“Fair enough, come back sometime though kid. Good luck.”
>You smile back and leave the bar, turning to Fixit after.
“Open up the local job listings.”
>Again the screen on Fixit opens up, showing some of the jobs.
>The bartender was right, there are mostly only security and shipping jobs, the bounties being hidden.
>Shipping materials: 2000 credits
>Escort mission to outer region: 4000 credits
>Shipping pickup: 1000
>>
>>28330163
>http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE
Credits: 0

He posted those links for a reason.
>>
>>28330215
Ship some materials.
>>
>>28330218
So we're playing a retard. Well, ok then.

>>28330215
Shipping materials.
>>
>>28330215
Lets go check the bounties since it seems like stuff we can do without leaving the station.
>>
>>28330215
Ship some materials!
>>
>>28330163
No savings, but with a ship there is no real need to worry about a place to stay. Hunter also has enough food with him to last him two days before he needs to bother with a purchase.

Though, i do get what you are saying, it does come off as very stupid to venture out with no currency to your name. But i wouldn't stress it too much, money will come quickly enough.
>>
>>28330274
>No savings, but with a ship there is no real need to worry about a place to stay.
A ship that he purchased with money he didn't know he was going to get. His plan was to go out without a ship or a dime to his name and no plans. That's what makes it so weird.

But maybe I'm focusing too much on the narrative over the game.
>>
>>28330312
If you really want a narrative explanation then just go with the headcannon that he spends all his money on booze and hookers. Problem solved.
>>
>>28330350
That doesn't explain what I had a problem with. The best explanation is that he's a drooling idiot, which I'd rather not assume.
>>
>>28330215
>You accept the shipping job, heading back to your ship.
>Along the way, you stop at a security station and get Fixit to download some of the bounty information for you to read over later.
>When you get back to your ship, you find a worker and loader waiting, opening your ship for him to load the supplies onto.
>Once loaded you lock up and go to the bridge, sitting in the pilot’s chair.
“Alright, just like dad did.”
>Mussel memory starts to kick in slightly as you start the ship and clear yourself from docking, the docking doors opening up for you.
>Once they open all the way, you press forward and take off, slowly getting the Vanguard out of the dock and clearing the station.
>The ship is much faster then the Artemis was, while you are able to maintain control, you find yourself being hesitant to push it to full speed.
>Checking the controls, you can see that while you can’t aim the beam cannons, you can still fire them in the forward direction.
>You sigh and nod, calling Fixit over to look over the bounties.
>There is two drug runners and Three smugglers, all of them being wanted for 1000, alive or dead.

>>28330312
If anything, it's good that you bring it up because it means i can improve on something. wouldn't worry about it too much now, but i will keep such things in mind for the future.
>>
>>28330437
Go deliver the cargo for now, we will deal with the bounty when we have more gear on us.
>>
>>28330312
He could've also been planning to do jobs on the station until he was able to afford a ship.
>>
>>28330437
Have Fixit search for information on them while we pilot. He might have someone for us when we have our delivery.
>>
>>28330437
"Keep searching for any information on those ponies."
>Fixit gives a little salute again and sits still, code flying by on the screen.
>You keep focused on piloting, beginning to smile as you settle in to the seat more.
>The bartender was very right about how clam this sector is, though you see many ships going by, they all seem to be very civilian or just marked patrol cruisers.
>You shake the feeling of calmness and keep watch as you pilot, making sure that you don’t get caught off guard somehow.
>Sure enough, within half an hour you get to the other station with no issues, docking and having somepony unload the supplies you transported.
>You check your account and sure enough, you were paid 2000 credits for the job.
>Just as you finish, Fixit comes up to you and displays new information about the bounties.
>While he didn’t find any information about the drug runners, he shows information that the three smugglers keep meeting in the same spot at about the same time, an hour from now.
>Fixit shows a picture of the three stallions, one a red Earthpony, the other two being a yellow Pegasus and a white Pegasus.
>>
>>28330777
See if station has weapons or armor shops, if not then mark smuggler location and head to the meeting site.
>>
>>28330837
There was some at the first station.
>>
>>28330862
I know, but we only have 1 hour until the meeting and it would be nice to be there first in order to make an ambush.
>>
>>28330777
Does Fixit have any combat ability?

>>28330888
Aren't we going back to that station either way?
>>
>>28330921
If the smugglers are meeting at the main station then yes, if not then we might miss the meeting if we go to the station to buy weapons.
>>
>>28330973
From what the bartender said, it sounded like a local problem. Also from the info it seems like it's a daily meeting so we could decide to wait until we're more prepared.
>>
>>28330777
“Fixit, mark the location where they gather. Are there any nearby armor or weapons stores?”
>Fixit marks the location, the spot being on Tundra station where you began.
>Fixit brings up a map with the locations of the stores on this station, along with their inventory.
>Your ears slightly droop at the prices.
>Most of the weapons prices are too high for you at the moment, few options being available to you.
>looking through the prices though, you see you can at least buy some light armor and other ammo types.
>Shotgun Airshock shellsx50 (Stun ammo): 100 credits
>Shotgun Flechette shellsx50 (Armor penetration): 200 credits
>Ballistic Vest: 500 credits
>Very Light armor: 2000 credits
>>
>>28331086
Check the local selection. Also check for any quick jobs heading back to Tundra.
>>
>>28331086
Buy Very Light Armor and quickly head back to Tundra so we can ambush the smugglers.
>>
>>28331086
>You use Fixit to check the prices on the other station, getting the exact same ones.
>Not wanting to lose any more time, you quickly go to the armor store and buy the Very Light Armor.
>The armor fits well, covering your shoulders and body in armor.
>You move around in the armor, the whole thing feeling light enough that it shouldn’t hinder your flying at all.
>You spare a moment after going back to the docks to check for a shipping job, finding one that pays 1000 credits.
>Once loaded and ready, you head back to Tundra, having about 45 minutes when you leave.
>You arrive in good time and get the cargo unloaded, having 15 minutes left once you get paid.
>Loading your shotgun, you head out towards the spot with Fixit.
>Having 10 minuets to spare, you look around the docks.
>There is a few large shipping containers piled up on one side of the docks, most of the area being open with some smaller crates being around the area.
>You can see an alley way and the shipping buildings have rooftops that would be out of view.
>Looking way up, you also see an opening to the stations ventilation.

>>28330921
Fixit currently had an AI lock in place that prevents him from using any kind of weapon or causing any kind of harm. For him to be combat capable in any way, it must be removed.
>>
>>28331456
name
Check the ventilation. Is it locked?
>>
>>28331456
>>28331480
Fuck.
>>
>>28331456
Suddenly remember that you have no ammo for your shotgun, facehoof and go buy 50 airshock shells. Return to meeting spot in hopes that you're not too late.
>>
>>28331456
>You fly up, going up to the vent.
>The vent is secured by some screws.
>You fly back down, thinking of what to do.
>You get a nudge from Fixit, looking to your robotic companion.
>Fixit stares at the vent then looks to you, holding out his leg.
>Out of his leg pops one of his screwdrivers, a click sounding as it detaches and falls to the ground.
>levitating it up, you see that it is a perfect shape for the vent screws.
>>
>>28331673
Laugh and thank fixit. sneak through vents.
>>
>>28331673
>You smile and laugh, looking at Fixit.
“Thanks Fixit, good boy.”
>You fly up to the vents and undo the screws, being able to bring the cover and pieces into the vent.
>The vent is big enough to easily walk in, a stern draft going through it.
>Laying on your stomach and looking down, you can see the entire area easily with a birdseye view.
>Looking down you see Fixit looking up at you, sitting in place.
“Go hide.”
>You motion Fixit to move and he does so, going to the shipping processing buildings and laying down.
>You wait, watching for the smugglers as ships come and go.
>Suddenly, out of the alley way, the red stallion and white Pegasus walk out into the open.
>You watch as them move right under you, meeting the yellow Pegasus by one of the smaller crates.
>They open the crate, clothes inside it.
>When they move the clothes, you see some blue packages, the sound of the vent muffling their voices.
>They all seem unarmed and unarmored, dressed to blend in.
>One of the stallions produces a bottle, giving it to the yellow Pegasus.
>>
>>28331987
maybe we should let them complete the deal and then follow them all stealthy.
>>
>>28331987
We should focus on taking down one of the pegasai with our first attack. Just out of curiosity, do we have to deliver a lethal dose of venom when we use the ability or can we regulate it?
>>
>>28332078
Yes you can regulate it, but all it will do is effect the subject over a longer time and kill them eventually. They will grow weak as it takes effect and If they receive proper medical treatment they can survive, but the response has to be quick. Minimum venom will take 5 min to kill, 4 to rend them unconcious, 3 to make them weak, and 1 to begin showing effects
>>
>>28331987
Tell Fixit to come out into the open and growl at the enemy when you do your move, he can't attack anyone but he can still intimidate. Drop down onto the yellow pegasus in an attempt to knock em out. Pull out shotgun and point it at the other two. Attempt to intimidate them into surrendering by saying that they are surrounded.

(Also out of curiosity...did Hunter ever kill anybody in the past, if not he might have a slight mental breakdown on his first kill.)
>>
>>28332175
Point it at the other pegasus since he has more means of escaping both us and Fixit.
>>
>>28331987
>You reach out a hoof and wave to Fixit, the robotic companion looking up to you from where he sits.
>You motion towards the smugglers and make a surprise motion, remembering a trick you once used to scare your dad as a prank.
>Fixit gets up and moves to the stallions, keeping out of view by using the crate.
>When he rounds the corner of the crate, Fixit stomps and produces an audible mechanical noise.
>The stallions jump a little in surprise and all pay attention to Fixit, moving towards him.
>You make your move and drop down, aiming for the yellow Pegasus.
>As you fall, the red stallion pulls out a pistol and points it at Fixit.
>You land on the yellow stallion’s head with your hooves, knocking him out as you break your fall with his head, a smashing sound filling the air as the bottle breaks.
>You point your shotgun at the back of the white Pegasus, yelling.
“Don’t move!”
>The Pegasus freezes solid as the red stallion looks towards you, then diving towards Fixit and behind the crate.
>>
>>28332175
Nope!
>>
>>28332424
Tell him to get down on the ground.
>>
>>28332424
>You keep on the Pegasus, holding your ground.
“On the ground!”
>The Pegasus shakes slightly and he just drops to the ground, hooves on his head.
>“Fuckin thing!”
>Two shots get fired by the stallion behind the crate, hitting Fixit’s head and making small sparks fly.
>Fixit runs towards and past you, your heart pounding as you take aim towards the crate.
>The red stallion leaps out and shoots at you and you can feel three hits against you, chest shoulder and middle of your leg.
>>
>>28332746
FIRE!
>>
Gonna try for one more post tonight, but i'm practically falling asleep in my chair.

If you guys are able to keep the thread up till tomorrow morning, we will keep going all the way will the end of Monday. If not, i'll put what we have so far on the pastebin and continue next weekend.

Or, alternatively, just say if you guys want me to make a new thread this weekend if this one dies and i will.

Other then that, give critique or your thoughts guys. Thanks for coming.
>>
>>28332746
>You shot your single loaded shot, hitting the stallion in the chest and face, the bottom of this face becoming a bloody mess of flesh.
>You can hear ponies yelling and see them running, your heart hammering.
>“Freeze!”
>Your turn your head and see three security guards, all of them pointing their guns at you.
>“Easy now.” One of them says.
>“Hold on a second…”
>You can see the face of the same stallion who checked you in, his eyes on the unconscious Pegasus.
>You keep still as he approaches the yellow Pegasus, a smile forming.
>“Shit kid, these guys are on out list, nice work! Three hours and you do what we were trying to do for three months.”
>The other guards lower their weapons slowly, you doing the same as they pullout cuffs and move to the white Pegasus.
>You catch a glance of the stallion, looking away.
>There is a pat on your shoulder as you stallion smiles at you.
>“Not bad, Hunter was it? Kinda ironic with your name.”
>You feel sick.
>Your leg hurts slightly.
>“Ouch, they got you in the leg.”
>>
>>28332959
we need to go to a clinic to get our leg looked at and lay down.
>>
Let's make sure fixit is ok.
>>
ask if it's bleeding badly. don't look down.
>>
>>28332959
Try not to panic as you realize that you just killed a pony in cold blood...vomit on the floor and hyperventilate.
>>
>>28335001
There was nothing cold blooded about it. He fired first and we were defending ourselves.
>>
>>28335138
So you would be completely cool if you killed someone for the first time? I think not.
>>
>>28332959
>You feel dizzy, nauseous.
“H-how bad it it?”
>You keep telling yourself to not look at your wound of the body.
>“Not too bad, should still get somewhere to have it looked at though.”
>Don’t look at the body.
>Your eyes wandered down towards the body, the sick feeling you have getting worse as you start hyperventilating.
>“Whoa, whoa. Easy kid.”
“I’m going to puke.”
>The stallion pulls your head away from the body and towards him, making you look at him.
>“No, you’re not, just listen to me. One, two, three, four. Breathe in and hold.”
>You do as instructed, the stallion counting to four again before he tells you to exhale.
>You repeat this a few times, still feeling wrong but much less nauseous.
>“Alright kid, come with me, we can get you patched up.”
“Wait… Fixit?”
>You hear a whirring sound and look down next to you, not noticing that Fixit was there the entire time.
>You can see a very small dent and scuff marks on his metal head.
>“Your robot dog looks fine, come on, You are the one that is bleeding.”
>The security guard gives a few orders and escorts you off, helping you a little along the way.
>You find yourself sitting on a medical bed with your foreleg healed by a unicorn and Fixit laying down in the room within half an hour, the security guard returning.
>He puts 3000 credits on the bed, next to you, looking over at you.
>”You feeling alright?”
>>
>>28335708
We're feeling a little more level headed at least. Thank him for the payment and the calming you down earlier.
>>
>>28335708
Say that you're fine and apologize for your breakdown, tell him that you never killed anyone before. Ask him how much you owe for the medical service.

(Still wondering how we fired the shotgun since we technically don't have any ammo in our inventory, I would assume that ammo count is a thing since we can buy it in the shop. Do we get infinite ammo on our starter gun or what?)
>>
>>28335708
”Better… I think. I’m sorry for the breakdown, I never killed anypony before.”
>“Don’t be, it’s good that you reacted like that.”
“Good?”
>You look up to the stallion, seeing him nod.
>“Keep that feeling with you, life being stopped in any way isn’t something you should just blink at and not care about, even if the pony dying is the evillest pony you ever could imagine. It’s never supposed to feel good, killing is sometimes necessary, but you should remember that it shouldn’t be easy or fun.”
>You give a nod, looking towards the floor for a moment.
“Thank you for calming me down also. And the money too I guess, what do I owe for the medical bill?”
>The stallion chuckles, you can see him shaking his head out of the corner of your vision.
>“Call it a bonus for helping us out. And don’t mention it, the rookies get the same treatment. Just remember how to clam yourself down like I showed you.”
>He moves to you and pats you on the shoulder again.
>“Regardless, you did good today Hunter, they probably racked up half a million credits in stolen goods in addition to what they were shipping. You stopping them helps.”

>>28335820
Nope, sorry, i'll add a count to the inv. you have 49 shells left.
>>
>>28335924
Ask if he knows anything about the other 2 drug runners on the wanted list. Also awkwardly ask what his name is...we kinda don't know...
>>
>>28335924
“Do you know anything about the two drug runners around here?”
>The stallion laughs slightly.
>“Plan on getting all the bounties do ya?”
“Possibly, do you know anything mister… Actually, I didn’t get your name.”
>“Forest. As for the drug runners, they work separately and wander the station. They are clever, always watch for any of us when they move around late in the day, both of them unicorns.”
“What colour?”
>“Orange for both of them, one being darker, the other has a nasty scar. Saw him today I think.”
“You saw him?”
>Forest nods, frowning.
>“I think. They seemed to be oddly informed of our positions, so I could be wrong. We know that they keep to the alleys, but when we try to corner them they seem to be one step ahead and know where not to go.”
>Forest looks to you, looking thoughtful.
>“Some of the guys think that they are a distraction, like they have help at all times and are just keeping us busy for whatever reason.”
>>
>>28336038
Well...time to do some detective work. Ask for the locations of alleyways they commonly visit. We can probably get a lead by acting like a junkie and asking shady individuals about local dealers, we find the dealers and then just stalk them until one of the targets arrives to supply the drugs. Or maybe we can just intimidate the dealer and make him spill the beans about when his shipments arrive.
>>
>>28336038
“Where do they usually show up?”
>“Between the residential and industrial area of the station, the area there is kind of like a slums. Not sure where they pick up their supplies.”
“Anything else you know?”
>“No, sadly.”
“Alright thanks.”
>Forest nods, looking at you.
>“If you are sure that you are alright… Good luck and watch your back.”
>You thank Forest and leave the security station, Fixit behind you.
“Fixit, bring up a map and mark the slums area he mentioned.”
>Fixit’s screen pops up and displays the map of the station, the location blinking with a dot.
>>
>>28336193
To the slums!
>>
>>28336193
“Alright Fixit, let’s go.”
>You take off towards the slums, seeing the slow urban decay as you head towards the industrial area.
>Walking along the border of the industrial sector, you survey the area.
>While not completely run down, you can see how this area has signs of poverty, some graffiti and trash around the area.
>You can also see some dark alleys through the housing, plenty of spots to disappear and hide, the same can’t be said for the industrial area.
>As you keep walking and get to the area, you can see some groups gathered here and there, all of them looking kind of like they are part of a gang of sorts.
>There are a few homeless and poor looking ponies too, come just sitting on the edge of properties.
>>
>>28336383
Approach a shady looking individual and ask if there's a guy around here that can get you a fix.
>>
>>28336383
>You keep looking around, looking for a shady individual who is separate from the groups.
>You spot a lone Griffon wit a heavy looking coat, trying to casually approach him.
>The Griffon eyes you up as you approach shifting a little.
“Hey um… know where I could get a fix?”
>The Griffon gives you a questionable look, glaring at you.
>“Well, aren’t you direct? The hell happened to you? You look like hammered shit.”
“Just looking for something to help me, know somepony? Had a rough day.”
>The Griffon stares at you for a bit before looking away and speaking again.
>“Back alley’s, should be a stallion the comes by in a few, might have something.”
“Thanks.”
>As you go to leave, the Griffon speaks again.
>“Hold it.”
>You feel your blood run cold, reluctantly turning to the griffon.
>“That shotgun been through the system? Want some blank upgrade cards?”
“Upgrade cards?”
>The Griffon flashes you a grin.
>“Never seen the new system that just came out? Old guns like yours get scanned and modernized, lets you use upgrade cards on them to… Well, take a good guess.”
>>
>>28336593
Ehh...we don't need that at the moment I think. Thank the griffon anyway and proceed to alley where the stallion is supposed to appear.

(Gee, sure is lonely here, why aren't more people playing? It's frickin' sunday!)
>>
>>28336593
>You give your head a shake.
“I think I’m good right now, but thanks, I’ll keep the offer in mind.”
>The griffon nods, a slightly irritated look to his face when he turns and takes off.
>You and Fixit head to the alley, the area being slightly dark.
>The alley is full of trash and other garbage items, the area being quite cluttered.
>You wait, looking around here and there.
>Suddenly, you feel something cold against your side.
>“Who are you?”
>You look to the source of the voice, seeing the orange stallion with the scar.

>>28336702
Probably the long weekend, kinda common for the thread to be this slow/dead before 1-ish. Also the fact that i'm not one of the top QM's, running a CYOA that is text only. never got too many players during Space Vex either.
>>
>>28336919
Answer him. You're hunter. Who is he and why is he pointing a gun at you.
>>
>>28336919
I haven't had anything to add.
>>
>>28336919
Ask him if he always asks who his customers are while pointing guns at them. Seems odd given the nature of the transaction. Tell him your name and say that the shady griffon said that this is the place to go if you wanted to get a fix. Let's try to get friendly with him first so he drops his guard down...
>>
>>28336919
>You swallow, feeling nervous as you look at him.
“Hunter. Who are you? Why the gun?”
>You can feel, whatever it is, being pushed into your side even more.
>“I’m the guy with the gun, asking who the hell you are. And because I don’t know or trust you. Why are you here?”
“Looking for somepony I was told could help me get a fix, a Griffon said there would be someone back here.”
>“Then maybe I’m your somepony.” The orange stallion says, easing off with the object against you. “What do you want or need? Better yet, do you even have the credits?”
“Possibly. Do you treat all your customers like this? Kind of odd given what we are both here to do.”
>You feel him easing off you even more, not being able to feel anything being pressed against you anymore.
“No, but like I said, I haven’t seen you before.” He says, lowering his guard slightly. “But I know who you mentioned, though I was a gun dealer too until we had a little chat. What do you want?”
>>
>>28337125
Ask him what he has in store.
>>
>>28337125
Course I have the credits! Quickly show him 3000 credits and put it back in your coat. Now what do you have in store?
>>
>>28337205
That's stupid, we can't trust this guy.
>>
>>28337257
Well of course not, the point is to drop his guard enough so we can knock him out for the bounty. What better way to do that than to show him the money and express interest in the transaction.
>>
>>28337272
We can't show him the money, he could steal it.
I totally agree with the drop his guard part, though.
>>
>>28337125
“Well, first…”
>You use your magic to briefly levitate out some of your credits, the stallion’s eyes lighting up a little at them before you put them away.
>“Well then.” He says, seeming to relax.
“What do you have?”
>The stallion nods, lifting objects and bags from his coat with his magic and showing them to you.
“Well, have your classics that you roll and smoke. Not laced, but it’s the real stuff, not that “legalized” stuff you can buy at a store. Simple and relaxing stuff… Next, the bigger stuff. Needles, some sand and other nose candy. And…”
>The stallion lifts up a small bag, little shiny blue crystals that look like sault or sugar inside.
>“I have this stuff.”
“What is it?”
>“Something special, one go and you wont ever stop wanting to use it.”
“It’s that addicting?”
>“Not the drug that is addicting, its the power.”
“The power?”
>The stallion nods, smiling.
“This stuff amplifies magic powers, one sniff and you can lift cargo containers as if they were made of foam. Expensive, but it works.”
“How much?”
>“Any grass is 100 credits, pack of loaded needles are 300, same with the sand and such. But this special stuff? 800. Well worth it, I tried it myself and it really works.”
>>
>>28337315
What do the needles do?
If we took them from him and injected them all at the same time, what would happen...?
>>
>>28337315
Agree to buy 3 needles and 1 blue crystal. Make the transaction and while the stallion is putting your money away look behind his shoulder and yell "Shit! Cops!" Quickly pull out your shotgun and when the stallion turns around whack him upside the head with the shotgun to knock him out.
>>
>>28337315
Where do you get your supply? I don't want any shit if it's from the Hive.

Imply a bad history, might be able to get him to tell us something about his supply route. Then >28337343
>>
>>28337351
If that fails we can just drag him back to our ship for interrogation later on.
>>
>>28337315
“What do the needles do?”
>“Most of them just get you high, some of them flood you with adrenaline and endorphins. Special stuff for the adrenaline junkies who like skydiving and such.”
“Where did you get your supply? None of it is from the hive right? I‘m not on good terms with them.”
>The stallion shakes his head.
“From a ship that stops by time to time, don’t worry, not a changeling one.”
>You smile and nod, taking out some of your credits.
“Give me three of the needle packs and some of those blue crystals, they sound good and useful.”
>The stallion looks down and levitates more needle packs out of his coat and you look over his shoulder when he does.
“Shit! Cops!”
>“What!?”
>The stallion turns and points his gun away from you before quickly pulling out a device and looking at it’s screen.
>You grab your shotgun with your magic, swinging it and hitting the back of his head with it.
>There is a good thud as you make contact with his head, the stalling falling to the ground and trying to stand up before he slumps against the ground.
>You breathe heavily as you aim at the stallion, sighing when you know he is unconscious, the drugs on the ground next to him.
>Fixit stands next to you and looks at the stallion, making a few whirs and buzzes in a pattern, the whole thing sounding like a baseball theme.
>>
>>28337515
Pull him behind a dumpster and check the device he had out real quick. Then take him back to our ship, loot him, and tie him up. If he has a dirty cop feeding him info we don't want to turn him in yet, if he's hacked into the cops systems, giving aunt Fixer a call so that we can set up a backdoor that won't go down with theirs when we turn him in could be useful.
>>
>>28337515
Nice! Investigate the device he was looking at. Also loot all the drugs, his gun and his pockets.
>>
>>28337515
alright we better call the cops here because i don't think we can just drag him out.
>>
>>28337570
Of course we can drag him out! We just have to stick to the alleyways and avoid security, and if anyone asks why we are carrying him we can simply say that he had a bit too much to drink and we are escorting him home.
>>
>>28337600
As long as we go out the opposite end we went in. The biggest risk is if he's big time enough to have bodyguards hanging out in the area.
>>
>>28337515
>You smile and roll the stallion over, first grabbing his pistol.
>You examine it with a smile, the laser pistol looking dirty, but new.
>Then you open up his coat and search him after you put the pistol away, emptying out his pockets.
>You find a total of 6 needle packets, three of the blue crystals, a large package of The smokable drug he mentioned just simply labelled “grass”, and 4000 credits!
>Putting everything away and keeping it hidden, you finally look at the device he had.
>It is just a small map, several dots on it with a green dot at the center.
>You shrug and lift the Stallion onto your back, beginning to head back to your ship, using the alleys as much as possible.
>On the way back, the device starts buzzing and vibrating, making you look at it as you walk.
>It seems to be like a GPS, tracking your position, more blue dots appearing close to you.
>“Hey, he alright?”
>You look up in surprise, seeing a security guard looking at you.
“Uh, yeah! Friend of mine that got too drunk for his own good.”
>“Right. Sounds like you got a call, stay safe.”
>You thank the officer and keep walking, watching the blue dots.
>You notice that one of them just passed you, making you look back.
>All you see is the security guard and a few other races, the guard walking towards a store to the right.
>looking back as the device, you see the dot go the same way as the guard.
>>
>>28337769
That's a neat little item. Wonder what it tracks exactly.
>>
>>28337769
Aha! So that's how they track the security movement! There is no mole after all. Go back to ship, put him in a chair and tie him up real good. Try to find a bag of sorts to put over his head too, don't want him using his magic to escape. When that's done splash him with a bucket of water and begin interrogation. Ask about the location of the other drug runner and demand that he tells you everything he knows about their organization.
>>
>>28337769
It can track the guards, maybe it can also track his companion.
>>
>>28337869
>There is no mole after all.
There could still be a mole. Either a guy that gave them the device or someone that opened the door into their systems.
>>
>>28337909
Ah, true. Ask about that too when we get back to ship.

(Does the Laser Pistol use ammo? If it does then QM forgot to add ammo we looted to the pastebin.)
>>
>>28337909
so the questions we should ask are" how did you get this to work and how did you get it?"
>>
>>28337769
>You smile and continue back to your ship, opening it up and bringing the stallion aboard.
>You set the stallion and the things you brought back down, running to the kitchen to grab a chair.
>After some time, and emptying one of the duffle bags you had your clothes in, you get to work.
>You tie the stallion up with some tethers from storage, putting the duffle bag on his head and zipping it shut, making sure there is a hole for the stallion to breath.
“Fixit, get some water for me.”
>Fixit takes off and brings back a bottle of water from your supplies, giving it to you.
>You splash the stallion with some water, waking him up.
>“W-wha?”
“Who is the other dealer? Where is he?”
>“What? Where am I? What other dealer?”
“What is this tracking device? How does it work?”
>You can feel fear from the stallion as he struggles with his binds.
>“Fuck you! Who are you? Why should I say anything?”

>>28337940
Nope, laser and plasma weapons don't need ammo. They can't be shot forever though.
>>
>>28338105
"Because you're tied and i have your gun" Point the laser pistol between his eyes.
>>
>>28338105
We're the ones asking the questions here and I would prefer that you cooperate for both our sakes.
>>
>>28338105
Punch him. "I'm the guy with the gun pointed at your head and more importantly; I'm the one asking the questions here. Now save us both some time and tell me where your orange unicorn buddy is before I bring out my torture tools..."
>>
>>28338105
>You hit the stallion in the stomach, his struggles stopping.
>“Ooff!”
“Because you are the one who is tied up, I’m the one asking the questions…”
>You point the pistol at him and push it against the bag enough so he can feel it.
“And I’m the one who has a gun to your head. Now, answer me before I get some torture tools.”
>You can feel the fear from the stallion increasing, his struggles staying stopped.
>“W-what do you want?”
“Answers to the questions I asked. Where did you get that tracker, how does it work?”
>“T-the ponies I buy from gave it to me, said it would help me avoid the cops by tracking their radios.”
“Who are they? The ponies you buy from.”
>“Just a supplier that comes by frequently! They leave dead drops for me to pick up after I send money to them the same way. Never met them after they contacted me offering drugs to sell and money!”
“What about the other orange stallion?”
>“Other stallion?”
“Yes! The other drug runner!”
>His fear shoots up again.
>“I don’t know any other drug runners! Anypony who was near where I was selling I chased off, I almost did the same to a gun runner until I found out we dealt different things!”
>>
>>28338343
I see. So I think we need to send money to the supplier and wait by the dead drop to spring a trap on them.

do they use the same dead drops or do they change often?
>>
>>28338343
Ask him when are his suppliers going to come by again.
>>
>>28338343
Sounds like these guys compartmentalize their operation.
>>
>>28338421
If it's not soon I say we give our Aunty a call and see if she'd have fun with the little device. If she's in a nearby system maybe she'd be willing to teach us a thing or two about breaking into systems.
>>
>>28338343
Ask him if he knows anything else that might be of use. Also ask if he's a part of a bigger organization or if he's running solo. Hmm...if the other drug runner has the same supplier then perhaps we can find him through them! From what I can tell this guy is small fry, no one should come looking for him so keeping him in the ship should be OK. Ask about the next supply drop as well.
>>
>>28338343
“When do they come again? Your suppliers.”
>“They come when I send a message for more supplies! I tell them a dead drop spot and they give me the pickup the next day. I swear!”
“What else can you tell me? Are you leaving anything important out?”
>“NO! no, I’m not. I just sell drugs for money, buy form them when I need more, they gave me that tracker, and they gave me money as an incentive to start and continue with them.”
“Just you, nopony else?”
>“Yes!”
>Silence fills the room as you think of your next move, the stallion having a small shiver.
>“W-what are you going to do to me?”
>>
>>28338635
Nothing, you will just be restrained in here for a day or two while I take care of business.

we shouldn't turn him in yet and try to arrange this ambush, maybe get some cops to help.
>>
>>28338635
Smile at him to show him our fangs. For now he's going to stay right where he is and if he makes any trouble it won't be a bullet between the eyes, he'll just get a little lovebite. A small one to make sure the neurotoxin takes a long time to kill him.

>>28338669
We shouldn't get the cops involved if their systems are compromised. That'll just alert the droppers.
>>
>>28338635
"Nothing for now, but if you try to escape or anything Fixit here will bite your balls off."
Time to arrange the drop. Wander the station and pick a dead drop spot with a good vantage point on it. Send the message and place a package full of newspapers in the drop site. Then we wait...pull an all nighter if you must.

>>28338669
-1 vote for going to cops, we risk spooking the suppliers.
>>
>>28338669
Lets see if we can find the other dealer first. Also, lets try to figure out the tracker.
>>
>>28338635
How about we tell him that if he calls his suppliers and colaborates with us he'll get a part of our reward.
We can discuss if we keep our promise later.
>>
>>28338801
He doesn't need to call them, he just has to send a message, we can do that without him. Also should we really trust this guy with anything after we knocked him out, strapped him to a chair and beat him until he talked? I think not.
>>
>>28338635
“For now? Nothing. You get to stay here for a bit and if you do one thing that I count as causing trouble, my friend Fixit here will be sure to bite you and keep you here for when I get back.”
>You close the distance a little, getting close to the bag over the stallion’s head.
“And then, if you have caused trouble, you’ll get a love bite from me that will kill you slowly. So, be good, understand?”
>The stallion whimpers slightly and nods.
>“Yes… goddess damnit.”
“And before I go, how about telling me how you contact your suppliers? Might sway my opinion of you a little.”
>“…Alright.”
>The stallion explains how he contacts the supplier through a message system and how you can do it.
>You then bring the stallion to the corner of the cargobay, checking his bindings and leaving Fixit to guard him.
>You head out to the station again, looking around for spots you could make a dead drop for the dealers.
>You can see a few hidden spots of alleys where you could watch from a roof or behind a dumpster.
>As you keep looking, you pull out the tracker again when it buzzes.
>You see a nearby cluster of dots and look up to see three guards on patrol, walking away from you.
>When the guards get about 20 feet away, the buzzing stops, the dots still moving as the guards walk.
>>
>>28338970
We should figure out how to disable the buzzer. It would be bad if it makes noise at the wrong time.
>>
>>28338970
Any way we can contact Fixer about the tracker?
>>
>>28338970
Set the fake package and get on the roof vantage point. Send the message then wait...
>>
>>28339171
I'd rather go after the other drug dealer first. Also, tricking or attacking whoever does the drop would only alert whoever they work for.
>>
>>28339212
We can't go after the other dealer because we have no idea where they are. The supplier is our only lead.
>>
>>28339238
If he's using the same kind of tracker of the other dealer than we might be able to use it to find him. The trackers would need a way of determining their own position to function properly after all. We were already able to track one down with very little information to go on if that doesn't work.
>>
>>28338970
>Picking a spot near an alley where you can watch from the roof, you quickly make a decoy package from garbage and find a public terminal to send a message to the supplier.
>You send the message the same way the dealer told you he did, getting a reply that they will deploy in a few hours.
>The device buzzes again, having you take another look at it.
>You hum and take a look at the back of the device, popping the back off and looking inside.
>You see chips, wires, and a bunch of other parts that just confuse you.
>Sighing, you close it up, lacking the technical understanding to do anything to the device.
>Thinking of how you could stop the device from buzzing, you get an idea in your head.
>The screen pops up with the familiar face of a peach mare with a red collar, Fixer smiling.
>“Ultimate Forgery, what can I do for ya?”
“Hey aunt Fixer.”
>“Oh shit, Hunter! Chaos just told me that your dad said you went the way of the mercenary!”
“Yeah, and I encountered something that I don’t know about, I was wondering if you could help me?”
>“I’ma need about treefiddy. What do you got?”
>You smile and you hold up the tracker so your aunt can see.
“I found this tracker on a drug dealer I captured, it shows the position of where security guards are, he said it used their radios.”
>“Hmm… open it up?”
>You do as instructed, your aunt humming.
>“Cant tell much from here, I’d need to see it myself.”
“Could you tell me how to make it so it doesn’t buzz? It vibrates and makes some noise then security gets close enough.”
>Your aunt keeps looking at it, giving a smile.
>“Second black wire from the left is connected to a small motor, just pull it out.”
“Thanks aunt Fixer.”
>Your aunt just smiles, nodding.
>“No problem. How is your first day going? Still have Fixit with you?”
>>
>>28339303
Gah, if they inspect that package before we bust all of them than we'll have problems.
>>
>>28339303
"I killed two ponies today. I guess it was very productive."
>>
>>28339303
Fix it is on the ship right now. Also I got a ship. I'm going to take really good care of it.
>>
>>28339340
Would you rather we put real money in there? I don't wanna risk that, we are tight on money as is.
>>
>>28339356
Didn't we only kill the one that fought back?
>>
>>28339373
We did, we knocked the other one out.
>>
>>28339381
Didn't we break his skull or something like that?
>>
>>28339389
Maybe he's just heavily injured and was taken to an infirmary quickly.
>>
>>28339370
"Shit, this package is full of garbage! Best warn the others so we can leave and restart our operation somewhere else."
If we do capture him to prevent that than we'd need to deal with the rest of the organization before they notice he never comes back. If we give him money than we'd be able to figure out how he gets to the station we can trick him again, this time with garbage, and sneak on his ship to get the information we need for an actual bust.
>>
>>28339402
Yeah, i guess so.
We still killed one pony, though.
>>
>>28339415
Who shot at us and the only reason we weren't dead was because of the armor. I mean I guess we could have hit him too but self preservation took over. next thing to buy is a crew member.

we shouldn't be doing these things alone.
>>
>>28339436
We should see if we can get Fixit combat ready.
>>
>>28339436
I was thinking that maybe if the drugdealer behaves well we could invite him to be our crew member. Only if he proves to be trustworthy, though.
>>
>>28339457
A small time crook doesn't seem very useful.
>>
>>28339457
Let's get someone competent instead and less likely to stab us in the back.
>>
>>28339303
We bought a frigate, although the weapons are locked down for some reason.
>>
>>28339473
>>28339485
Yeah, plus if we have a wanted criminal as our crew member it will kinda ruin our rep with the cops.
>>
>>28339485
>>28339473
We don't even know the guy, he could be someone that became a drugdealer because of backstory and he's actually pretty good at something we might need in the future.
>>
>>28339303
“Its kinda bouncing back and forth… I killed somepony today when they shot at me.”
>Your aunt nods, smile faltering slightly.
“Yeah, that may be a downer. Try not to think about it too much I guess, Cobalt had some nightmares over hers. But that aside, any good things happen?”
“I bought a ship, a frigate.”
>“Ha, bet it’s nice to have your own ship!”
>You smile, nodding.
“It is, one problem though, it said that all the weapons were locked.”
>“Locked?”
“Yeah, when I asked Fixit to interface with the ship, his display said they were locked out or something.”
>Your aunt pauses… looking nervous.
>“Oh, that’s not your ship, that would be Fixit who is locked form using them… and…”
“And?”
>Your aunt sighs.
>“Please don’t tell your mother or they won’t find my body… All right, maybe they will but it will be me with a broken mind.”
“What do you mean? What’s going on?”
>“Fixit… wasn’t originally meant to only be a pet or helper, he was the prototype design I made to be an internal defence drone that would be friendly enough to watch you while we were aboard the Artemis. I owe your mother huge and wanted to give her some kind of thanks by doing the one thing I could best, building something to protect her son. I just never got around to doing it or didn’t have the funds to do so at the time.”
“Fixit is a defence drone?”
>“A defence drone… With a SID AI clone in him. I never remade the AI that drives Fixit, I just copied SID and made new shackles so he wouldn’t use any weapons, or his weapons.”
>>
>>28339681
I wasn't in the las CYOA, what does any of what she said mean?
>>
>>28339681
Any way we can unlock him, but prioritize non-lethal methods?
>>
>>28339681
Neat. Maybe we can take a shackle off or remodel one. Though that's something that will be done in the future.
>>
>>28339712
SID was a slightly rampant combat AI that Vex and her crew captured after fighting him. Fixer added "shackles" to prevent him from harming the crew or accessing weapons and turning on them, the only way that Vex let SID be installed to be the ship AI for the ship she owned, the Artemis.

At one point Fixer suggested that SID be given control over internal defenses, but it never got put forward due to fear of SID going rampant again and harming the crew.

Hunter's best friend for the past ten years while growing up was an armed and potentially dangerous robot, with the clone of a rampant AI inside of it. Only Fixer knew about this until now, the only thing preventing Fixit from using weapons of any kind being one single restriction

In short, Fixer gave hunter a robot that has an AI in it that tried to kill the entire Artemis crew before they shackled him.
>>
>>28339811
It's fun knowing a mad scientist.
>>
>>28339811
Ok, thanks mister QM.
>>
>>28339681
“Wait, can it be unlocked? Can he be prioritized to use non-lethal weapons?”
>Your aunt perks up a little, nodding.
>“Yes, hell, I could even send a program over to you now that could do it. And he does have a short range taser in addition to an internal laser rifle, you just need to tell him what to use. Just because it is a clone of SID, doesn’t mean he won’t listen to you. You have been his best friend and owner for years now, he is mart enough to recognize that.”
“Could you?”
>Fixer nods.
>“I’ll do it now. Just… please don’t tell your mother, Vex will hunt me down for sure.”
“Thank you.”
“Also, if you want me to look at that tracker, just stop by and I will look at it.”
>There is a small noise, a female voice Calling.
>”Mom! Customer!”
>“Shit, gotta go Hunter, good luck. I sent the program to you.”
>Your aunt ends the call, leaving you looking at a black screen.
>>
>>28339930
Well with that out of the way we should focus on keeping watch over the dead drop point until the supplier arrives.
>>
>>28339930
I'm glad that he'll be useful for battle. We'll try it a little later first chance we get. That taser will be helpful in the future.
>>
>>28339930

>You move away from the terminal, flying up to the rooftop to watch over the fake dead drop.
>You wait. And wait. And wait.
>You give a small yawn as you watch over the dead drop, noticing a Pegasus and a Griffon walking down the alley and ducking down.
>“Why all the way out here? He usually keeps it close-ish”
>“Probably knows that the cops are looking in the area, we did give him that tracker with good reason, so he keeps out there and keeps making money.”
>“Still, it fuckin’ reeks! The whole drop will smell like garbage now!”
>“Well hide the drugs in the garbage as payback, he may just be playing smart because he likes the money he pockets.”
>“Think he knows we are charging him double?”
>“Nope.”
>The two of them stop at your fake dead drop, the Pegasus picking it up.
>“Fuck sakes…”
>“Told you, keeping it disguised in the trash, the cops may be onto him.”
>“Think we should just take the money and cut him loose?”
>“Nah, wait till he gets caught, more money for us. Besides, we can supply the other one while we are here.”
>“Fine, but you get to carry this, I am NOT dealing with the stink.”
>>
>>28340189
Does that mean They'll lead us to the other drug dealer? Lets make sure we remember their appearances so we can track them down.
>>
>>28340218
we can just take them out right now and the other drug dealer won't be a problem anymore since he'll be out a supplier.
>>
>>28340229
Your functioning under the assumption that the entire organization is just these two.
>>
>>28340258
if so then this is bigger then what we can handle.
>>
>>28340229
We wouldn't get the bounty for the other drug dealer.
>>
>>28340347
Let's kill one and shake the other down for information then.
>>
>>28340277
And by doing nothing we'd have tipped them off causing them to go underground and pop up somewhere else. That is why I didn't want to give them garbage.
>>
>>28340363
Do you honestly think our character is capable of that? Remember that today was the first time he's killed anybody.
>>
>>28340363
Why? We just need to follow them, killing them we don't win anything.
>>
>>28340377
I didn't suggest to give them garbage. if it was up to me i would be delivering packages and making some money instead of doing this brain dead" let's try to take down a drug trade by ourselves" idea.
>>
>>28340398
It's the idiot that's in a hurry to get all of the bounties who's trying for that. We can capture the last dealer and give the information we gained and the dealers to the police so they can handle the rest. The trackers imply that they aren't using somebody in the police since it's relying on standard equipment that all of them would carry.
>>
>>28340189
>You look down at the two of them, getting a good look at them.
>The Griffon is grey all over, some of his feathers having black tips, the Pegasus being a very light blue with a white mane.
>“Fine, let’s just get back to the ship and grab the drugs from Pin, he should be done making it look inconspicuous.”
>“Good, I need a drink.”
>The two of them start to walk away, bringing the fake dead drop with them.
>“Think we could stay here for one night? Find some mares?”
>“We will see what Pin thinks when he gets back, none of the cops here know about us so we may be alright. He may want to leave the next drop early, so we don’t need to come back so soon.”
>>
>>28340523
Looks like we're gonna find the ship, I hope they spend the night.
>>
>>28340523
Follow them back. Once we reach them contact our guy in security
>>
>>28340523
>As they walk away, you take flight and go building to building, making sure to keep hidden as you follow them.
>Eventually, you get to the ship docks, the two drug suppliers boarding a small ship.
>You fly down into the alley, watching them from a distance and being too far away to hear.
>The Griffon and Pegasus you were following are now talking to a Zebra, the Zebra carrying two packages of sorts.
>There is a bad reaction for the Zebra as he covers his nose, shaking his head as he says something.
>They all keep talking and the Griffon sets the fake dead drop aside as they talk, all three of them gathered closely.
>The zebra nods and the Pegasus looks happy, quickly trotting off further into the ship.
>You watch as the Griffon and Zebra talk a little more, The Zebra turning and beginning to exit the ship with the packages.
>>
>>28340726
Follow the zebra.
>>
>>28340726
>You watch as the Zebra goes, making sure it is safe to move before you return to the rooftops and seeing the Griffon head deeper into their ship as well.
>you fly up again, repeating the same process as before, keeping an eye on the Zebra as you follow.
>As you follow him, you start to notice the station quieting down, fewer ponies about.
>The Zebra walks and goes into an alley near shipping crates, looking down the alley before moving closer to the crates.
>You settle quietly on the rooftop and watch him, the Zebra pushing one of the packages between the crate and the wall it is against.
>The Zebra then pulls out a spray can and begins to mark the wall with a red dot.
>>
i assume there's no plan for this?
>>
right, the one who got us here doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. no surprise there. What we'll do is take out the zebra and then use the money we have to buy a good gun. We'll go to the ship and start taking out gang members one by one.

or just call the cops.
>>
>>28341114
And than learn to become a serial killer. A realistic plan is for us to wait here until the second drug dealer come and ambush him. Than we call that cop we talked to before to tell him about the suppliers. It looks like they're spending the night so we should be able to get some backup before we take on the ship, that's if we actually want to.
>>
>>28341195
take out doesn't have to mean "kill them" just put them in a chokehold and knock them out.
>>
>>28341219
Lets just focus on the drug dealer that's coming soon before we plan for the suppliers. He is most likely coming soon since nighttime is a perfect time for this kind of activity.
>>
Sorry guys, fighting a fever all day and i hit my limit, i'll pick this up when i wake up
>>
>>28341315
i hope you get better.
>>
First bump of the evening.
>>
>>28341256
Yep, +1 vote for waiting for other drug runner to show up.
>>
>>28340916
>You stay put and watch as the Zebra finishes up marking the wall, keeping low.
>When he is done he begins walking down the alley and out of view, leaving you to watch over the dead drop.
>Waiting for a bit again, you yawn again, keeping watch for the other dealer.
>Within some time, you notice something walking down the Alley.
>As they get closer, you see that it is the other drug dealer, the stallion looking around cautiously.
>He heads to the marked spot and pulls out the package, setting it on the ground and opening it up.
>You see the exact same items the other dealer had, except there is more.
>The stallion smiles and nods, beginning to stuff a bag he has with the products.
>“Perfect.”
>>
>>28343589
Jump on top of him and knock him out like you did with the pegasus smuggler.

(You feelin' better QM?)
>>
>>28343589
>You stand up and drop down, aiming for the Unicorn’s head.
>The unicorn perks up and looks up to you just as you drop, only being able to look at you before all four of your hooves collide with his face.
>”Fuc-!“
>There is a good crack as you land on him, his entire body going somewhat limp, the sound of crushed glass following.
>You stumble slightly when you land a little badly, stepping on something.
>Looking to the stallion you see he is out cold, the unicorn bleeding from his nose and marks on his face.
>You can see some liquid that is not blood on him and his coat, seeing fragments of glass as well.
>Looking down you also see more glass and liquid by your hooves, come of the needle packages destroyed.

>>28343785
QM's are not allowed to feel better. They are only allowed to breathe, eat, and make CYOA's.
Seriously though, kinda better.
>>
>>28343862
Loot him and drag him back to the ship. Once there tell Fixit to call Forest to pick the targets up.
>>
>>28343862
>You smile a little and begin to search the stallion, getting what he has.
>No credits this time, but you find a fairly new and sharp knife, its condition practically mint.
>You also find a few of the same drugs and another tracker, most of the needle packs destroyed.
>Storing the dugs in the bag the stallion was using, you then lift him onto your back and carry him back to your ship.
>You unlock and board your ship with no incident along the way, seeing the tied up unicorn right where you left him and Fixit watching him.
>“Hello?”
“Fixit, any issues?”
>Fixit shakes his head, the stallion sighing.
“Good.”
>“Oh…”
>You put the stallion down and go down the main hall of the ship, going o get some more tethers to tie the stallion up.
>You pass over the slight mess of your stuff in the hall and set the drugs you collected down with the ones from earlier, going into the supply closet and getting the tether.
>Within a few moments you tie up the other stallion and call Fixit over, making a call to Forest.
>”Tundra station Security.”
“Forest, it’s Hunter.”
>“Hunter? Everything alright?”
“Yes, I just caught the two drug runners and need you to pick them up.”
>You hear Forest laugh.
>“Damn Hunter, I’ll be right over with a team.”
>The call ends and you wait with the cargo bay doors open, seeing a security team in a few minutes.
>They all come aboard the ship and cuff the stallions after disabling their magic, one of them still being unconscious.
>Forest approaches you, nodding with a smile.
>“Nice work Hunter, maybe we can figure out how they were avoiding us now and use it in the future. Figure out their little operation too.”
>>
>>28344064
Yeah about that...tell them where the supplier ship is located and what the 3 suppliers look like. Turn in the needle packages and weed as evidence but don't give the blue crystals. Give him one of the trackers and explain what it does as well.
>>
>>28344064
“About that actually, hold on a second.”
>You go back to the hall o your ship and gather all the hemp and needle packages you took off the smugglers, grabbing one of the trackers too as it buzzes.
>You put all the drugs except for the blue crystals into the bag you got from the dealer, heading back out to Forest and opening the bag to show him.
“Here are the drugs that they had on them, and this too.”
>You hold up the buzzing tracker to Forest, seeing him examine it.
“This is how they avoided you, I talked to one of them and he told me it works with your radios. It shows the position of all the security forces on the station and buzzes when they get close.”
>Forest looks surprised, grabbing the device to look over it more.
>“You are shitting me. No wonder.”
“That’s not all.”
>Forest looks up to you, paying attention.
“I know their distributers as well, and they may just be staying the night at this station. A Zebra, a grey Griffon with black feather tips, and a light blue Pegasus came in on a ship to collect a money dead drop and deliver the drugs.”
>Forest’s jaw drops slightly, the stallion looking serious.
>“How the hell did you manage that?”
“I made a decoy dead drop for them to grab and followed them to their ship, it’s a small one at these docks.”
>Forest holds up a hoof to his mouth, speaking.
>“Emergency raid team requested at the docks now.”
>He returns to you, smiling.
>“Amazing job Hunter, even if we don’t get these guys, you just made my year today. Can you tell me where that ship was?”
>You nod and quickly give direction to Forest, watching him turn and walk away when you do.
>“Check will be in the mail Hunter, remind me to buy you a drink sometime.”
>He turns and smiles at you again.
>“Oh, and keep an eye out for a bonus that may come your way for helping stop a drug ring.”
>Forest winks at you and charges off, quickly meeting a group of other security guard before they all run off.
>>
>>28344316
We must have been awake for a while now. Clean up the mess we made during interrogation, polish the laser pistol a bit and head to bed for the day, hopefully the bonus for stopping the drug ring will come by the time we wake up so we can do some shopping.
>>
>>28344316
>You sigh, beginning to feel the fatigue of the day set in.
>Turning around, you see the mess that was made by you interrogating the stallion and keeping the two of them tied.
>You get to work and clean up the mess, neatly rewinding the tethers and bringing the chair back to the kitchen.
>When you start on your scattered things in the hall, Fixit helps you a little and retrieves some of your clothing you brought and dumped to clear the bag.
>You settle for the room closest to the bridge and across from the supply closet, bringing your things to the room.
>You set all of your things down in a corner by the dresser in the room, some of your things looking like you just moved the mess to the corner.
>Sighing and then yawning, you just sit on your bed.
“I’ll just unpack later.”
>You set your shotgun up so it leans against the wall, levitating the knife you got to the dresser.
>Looking over the laser pistol, you grab a fabric cloth from your things, trying to clean it up as you think about your day
>Your first ship, your first paycheck, your first job.
>Your first kill.
>You shake your head a little at the last thought, feeling a little uneasy again and even more tired.
>You set the laser pistol down on the dresser in the room and stretch, then proceeding to take your clothing off for the night.
>Soon you lay in bed and begin to drift to sleep, hoping to be spared from any nightmares for the night.

Level up, 10 points to be distributed

Ranged:0
Melee:0
Explosives:0
Magic:0
Engineering:0
Piloting:0
Stealth:0
Speech:0
>>
>>28344524
5 piloting, 5 magic
>>
>>28344524
Engineering +4, Stealth +2, Ranged +2,Speech +2
>>
>>28344590
you don't want to spread points that thin usually. getting skills to five unlock new ranks for them.
something like "beginner, intermediate"
>>
>>28344611
Oh well, that simplifies things. However I would go for engineering or ranged instead of magic because we don't know a lot of spells at the moment (unless we learn spells by leveling up then nevermind).
>>
>>28344662
we learn spells by buying spell books. When raising the magic stat though we'd be able to make better disguises. I guess I wouldn't mind ranged though since we're going to do a lot of shooting in our future.
>>
>>28344588
This
>>
>>28344588
seconding this.
>>
>>28344524
+5 to Piloting and Magic

>You wake up slowly, opening your eyes to your room and then jumping awake.
>You look around at the unfamiliar room, feeling a little panicked before your memory catches up with you.
>You’re on your ship, not at home.
>You can’t help but smile at your slight panic, looking over to see Fixit laying on the ground by the wall.
“Fixit.”
>Your robotic companion lifts his head and gets up, giving an imitation of a stretch before moving to the side of your bed.
>You pat Fixit on the head, smiling at him.
“Pull up my account please.”
>Fixit nods and his screen pops up, showing your current amount of credits.
>You have 13000 credits from all the work you did yesterday, the number making you smile slightly.
>As you keep looking, you notice a little digital mail letter icon in the bottom corner of Fixit’s screen.
“Go to mail.”
>Your inbox pops up, the message from your aunt Fixer being in your mailbox.
>You also see a message from the security station, opening it up immediately.
>The message is from Forest, detailing that the department decided to send you 3000 credits for helping them secure the drug producers and the product they had on their ship.
>>
>>28344768
We can buy a crew member now, or a really good weapon or shield. I would like to see who we can hire personally.
>>
>>28344768
Go to gun shop and see what non-lethal weaponry they have in store. We already have 2 lethal guns so a non-lethal one would be nice. But before that open up the mail from Fixer and attempt to install the unlock program on Fixit.
>>
>>28344797
This
>>
>>28344768
“Open up the message from aunt Fixer.”
>Fixit does as instructed, letting you read the message
>All that it tells you is that you just need to have Fixit run the program.
“Alright. Fixit, run the program that came with the message.”
>Fixit gives the same little salute, a progress bar appearing on his screen.
>The bar runs by quickly, the screen suddenly going blank and Fixit collapsing.
“Fixit!”
>You look over him, watching as he reboots himself and stands again before looking to his screen.
>>SYSTEM CHECK… OK >AI LOCKOUT REMOVED – SYSTEM CHANGES FOUND > MOVEMENT SPEED INCREASED FROM 25% TO 100% >LASER RIFLE READY >TASER READY >ALL OTHER SYSTEMS OK.
>You sigh, smiling.
“You are alright then?”
>Fixit nods, looking up at you.
“Good. Come on, let’s go for a walk.”
>You get dressed, grab your gear, and leave your ship.
“Fixit, please download a list of ponies searching for jobs about ships.”
>Fixit makes a few sounds as you two walk to the weapons store, confirming what you asked.
>When you get to the store, you approach the clerk, the mare looking at you with a smile.
“Hello, do you have any weapons that are non-lethal? Anything that won’t kill?”
>“Sure we do! We have stun batons, and I even think there is a tranq rifle in the back somewhere. We also have non-lethal ammo for ballistic shotguns, and we have plenty to chose from for shotguns too!”
“Well, I do have my own already”
>You gesture to your break action, the mare smiling.
>“Looks like an old one, ever wanted to put it into the system and upgrade it?”
"I heard something about it, think you could give me the prices for the other things first?"
>"Sure."

>Stun Baton: 1500 credits
>Shotgun Airshock Shells x50: 100 credits
>Tranq rifle + 100 rounds: 5000 credits
>>
I kind of want to work on our melee because I like jumping onto ponies heads. We can raise our sneak and melee later. If not though we can get those airshock shells.100 of them.
>>
>>28345061
Buy the tranq rifle and ask how long until the tranquilizer takes effect when you shoot someone.
>>
>>28345061
The stun baton and airshock shells. The tranq rifle seems like a bit of an investment right now and we already have several weapons.
>>
>>28345061
“I’ll take the Baton and two boxes of the Airshock shells, please.”
>“Sure thing!”
>You put the credits on the counter as the mare grabs the ammo and baton, giving them to you and taking the money.
>“So, before you go…”
>You look back up to the mare, seeing her gesture to you.
>“I know you may be busy, but hear me out. You are probably going to be using that shotgun all the time, right?”
“Possibly.”
>“Well, wouldn’t you rather want to make sure it gets the job done? Or is able to make up for it’s downfalls? Not that it is a bad gun, but it could also be better.”
“The upgrades you mentioned, right?”
>“Exactly! Even with one you will see a difference, not sure what kind, but it can be quite amazing.”
“How do you not know what kind of difference it will make?”
>“Because it is different for every gun, and even more odd, it only works on the older ones. Nopony is sure where this new system came form, but it has exploded in popularity.”
>The mare gestures to the back of her store, smiling.
>“I just got one of the machines needed to make said upgrades an make the guns able to accept the upgrades. Since it is so new at my store, I wana cut you a deal. You give me 2000 credits now, and I will put you in the system and give you a free upgrade of your choice! My only condition? Just make sure you buy upgrades from me and tell ponies that they can get them here!”
>>
>>28345363
We plan on traveling a lot so coming all the way back to this station to get an upgrade seems a bit much. We could even miss out on jobs. Though it would be nice to learn some more about this stuff, what can some of the upgrades do?
>>
>>28345363
Just want to mention, if you intend to use the Airshock Shells, make sure you equip them before you shoot your shotgun.

While it is very obvious, and anyone who looks at the character sheet will see what is equipped, it is up to you guys to manage your ammo and equipped ammo types.
>>
>>28345363
Screw it! Buy the upgrade and agree to her terms. And before you forget load the airshock shells into the shotgun.
>>
>>28345363
i kinda wanna do it though I'm also hesitant. I don't like part of a "system" since being a ghost is best. Then again things worked out for vex when we did that mad scientist experiments.

this isn't a contract deal right?
>>
>>28345437
Lets not rush into things, this doesn't sound like a good deal yet.
>>
“What kind of information are you needing for me? For both this system that is. Also, this isn’t a contract right?”
>The mare’s eyes widen a little, and she waves a hoof at you with a smile, looking a little sorry.
>“Oh! No, no, no! it’s kind of hard to understand, the “system” is just what we call it all over the galaxy, just what we call the machine that does the upgrading. No trackers, no ID codes, No nothing! Your shotgun will never be the same, but you only get upgrades from this process! And no, not a contract, I’m just taking a gamble to try and bring more business.”
>You nod, smiling back.
“Think you give me more information? I am tempted, just concerned though.”
>”How about I show you then?”
>The mare beckons you to follow her to the back room, looking excited.
>When you do follow her, you see a big machine with a glass window, the rest of the area being a firing range with a target dummy at the end.
>The mare pulls out an old rifle, smiling at you as she loads a round.
>“That target at the end there is equipped with your standard shield, the sign above it will tell us what percentage of the shield this rifle takes away!”
>The mare takes aim and shoots the target, the display above it reading 45% when you look at it.
>“See? It would take three shots before this rifle took down that shield. Now, watch this.”
>The mare moves to the machine, the rifle levitating when she lets go of it.
[1/2]
>>
>>28345627
>She presses a few buttons and the machine starts hitting the rifle with tiny blue lasers, starting from the tip of the barrel.
>As the rifle gets hit with the lasers, the barrel slowly changes from a rounded shape to a pentagon shape, the entire thing slowly changing.
>When the lasers get to the wood of the rifle, the wood changes drastically, becoming a shiny plastic-ish looking substance.
>When the process is done, the metal of the rifle looks newer, the entire thing looking different.
>“New, redesigned metal and carbon fiber parts.” The mare says, loading another round.
>She shoots the target again, the counter now reading 65%.
“Wow!”
>“Wow? I just put it into the system! NOW for the upgrade.”
>Again the rifle goes into the machine, this time the mare swipes a red card.
>“Now, with a damage upgrade.”
>The lasers attack the rifle again, the change being easily seen.
>The barrel of the rifle is much larger now, still having a pentagon shape on the outside.
>Again, the mare loads the rifle, this time with a much bigger bullet.
>When she fires and hits the target, the display reads 100%.
>“Bigger, badder, better. And that’s just the damage mod! You can also get mods for Fire rate, Accuracy, Concealment, Ammo capacity, And Reload.”
>The mare smiles at you.
>“My offer still stands.”
[2/2]
>>
>>28345639
Yeah, I think we can do this and show off to other ponies with guns the cool upgrades we got and where to get them.
>>
>>28345639
If we can install the ammo capacity mod on our single shot shotgun and make an SSG...then we are ALL over that!

Hell.
Yes.
>>
>>28345639
What about the condition that we'll have to buy from you exclusively? We plan on traveling a fair bit and coming all the way back to this station is a bit much for an upgrade.

>>28345677
>>28345716
Lets see if we can shop around a bit before taking her up on the offer. It'd be nice to check with that griffon we met yesterday to find out about why there are illegal mods and if we won't be able to use them if we take this deal.
>>
>>28345757
i don't like black market items because you don't get a warranty on them.
>>
>>28345781
It doesn't sound like upgrades are warrantied anyway. Besides, I'm only looking for more information.
>>
>>28345796
it would be better to say that they will blow up in your face and there will be nothing you can do about it. at least legal items pass some kind of safety regulations if used as intended.
>>
>>28345807
There is the guarantee that, if the pissed off customer survives, they most certainly be willing to do a lot more than sue whoever they bought from.
>>
>>28345831
Or we can just ask the mare about the upgrade cards and why they are illegal.
>>
>>28345847
I'm not sure if asking about illegal merchandise in a legitimate business is a good idea.
>>
>>28345870
"some random guy came up to me asking if i wanted to buy illegal upgrades, what was that about?"
>>
>>28345870
We are just gonna ask why those mods are illegal in the first place, we aren't gonna ask where to get them or that we are looking to buy some, should be fine.
>>
>>28345881
Is this just because you don't want to leave the store until we agree to a deal without any attempts at negotiation? It's not like asking around would hurt us, also somebody that deals with illegal mods would be more likely to give us the details legitimate businesses would leave out. I'm also not planning on buying from him, just asking questions and listening to his sales pitch.
>>
>>28345933
Or just stop overthinking it and buy the damn upgrade + ammo capacity mod to make a double barreled shotgun.
>>
>>28345639
“Oh wow… that is so cool.”
>“Then let’s do this!”
“Wait a second though… I’m planning on traveling around, it will be hard for me to buy just from you if I’m so far away. Not to mention, it would take a long time to come back for an upgrade.”
>The mare frowns, looking thoughtful, then smiling.
>“You have a point, but, you could just buy the upgrade cards from me and I can send them to you! That way you only need to find a store with a system and you can use it there! They were made like this to be given as gifts time to time, so no worries!”
“What about shipping? It could cost a lot to get it to me.”
>The mare frowns again.
>“You have a point… I could just mail them through small packages, it would take a day or two, but it could get to you without needing to pay a fee…”
>She sighs, looking a little down and smiling.
>“Didn’t quite think this all the way though I guess. Then again, there is nothing really preventing you from just buying from somepony else…”
“There is something else also I want to ask about, something else then what you offered me.”
>The mare looks up to you, looking interested.
>“What is it?”
“Some shady guy offered me blank upgrade cards, what are they? Are they illegal?”
>The mare looks surprised, nodding a little after.
>“Yeah, they are. Real blank upgrade cards are just like the regular cards, but you can choose the upgrade. All the cards are blank before they are shipped, and you can find some here and there. But the reason why they are illegal is because of how easily fake ones can be made, they look like the regular blank ones, but don’t do anything. Kinda like a placebo upgrade card, looks real but is worthless. Fake product for easy money.
>>
>>28346051
Let's buy that + ammo upgrade and leave.
Maybe we'll buy from here everytime, but it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>28346051
Aww, I was hoping illegal cards would allow for special upgrades like explosive rounds.
>>
>>28346051
Oh wow. They're just trying to gyp ya. Alright, how about this. we'll remember this shop and visit from time to time.
>>
>>28346051
Well there ya have it, I wouldn't risk buying blank ones with that new information on hand. Upgrade the gun and make double barreled shotgun with an ammo capacity upgrade. Also ask the nice mare what her name is and exchange contact info for further business along the line.
>>
>>28346051
>You give a nod, smiling.
“Thanks. And how about this? I’ll make sure to come back time to time and buy from you when I can, in addition to telling ponies about your store. Could I have your name and your contact?”
>The mare smiles brightly, nodding enthusiastically.
>“It’s Fire Heart, and sure thing! But first, let’s get the fun stuff done!”
>You nod and give Fire Storm the 2000 credits and your shotgun, watching as she examines it.
>“Now, for a control test.”
>She loads your shotgun and shoots the target, the display reading 35%.
>Fire Heart then buts your shotgun into the machine, turning it on.
>Before your eyes the shotgun transforms exactly like the rifle did, the only difference being that your barrel ends up being octagon shaped.
>Fire Heart pulls out your shotgun, loads it, and shoots again.
>You smile when the display for the target reads 55%, looking to Fire Heart.
>“Now, what do you want… ha! I didn’t ask your name!”
“Hunter. And give me the ammo capacity please.”
>“You got it Hunter.”
>Again the process repeats, Fire Heart using a different card this time.
>You watch as your shotgun’s barrel becomes wider, now having two holes at the front of it and the body being a bit wider.
>Fire Heart pulls out your shotgun when the process is done, giving you your double barrel break-action shotgun.
>You look over your shotgun and smile, the whole thing feeling much lighter then before.
“Amazing.”
>Fire Heart giggles a little, nodding.
>“Glad you like it, I bet with a few more upgrades it could become really amazing.”
>You both head up front after, you and Fixit taking off after you say goodbye.
>“Bye Hunter! Come back any time!”
>>
>>28346316
Ask fixit if he managed to find any ponies. Other wise let's look for some jobs.
>>
>>28346316
Load the airshock shells into our new awesome shotgun. Ask Fixit if he found any new jobs. Before we take any maybe we should go see Forest about that beer he owed us, would be nice to hang out with the first friend we met on our quest!

Also..
>You nod and give Fire Storm the 2000 credits and your shotgun
Is she Fire Storm or Fire Heart?
>>
>>28346316
>You turn to Fixit as you walk, smiling at him.
“Bring up some jobs Fixit, I want to see what we may have today.”
>Fixit nods and you both stop, Fixit displaying some jobs.
>Out of system escort wanted: 4000 credits.
>Building materials shipment pickup wanted: 1000 credits.
>Night time Guard wanted: 2000 credits.
>Cybernetic communications tester wanted: 3000 credits.
>You thing about the jobs, remembering what you asked Fixit earlier.
“Did you find any ponies who are looking for a job aboard a ship?”
>Fixit nods again, displaying a list of profiles.

Name: Soaring Aces
Race: Unicorn
Cost: 4000 credits

Name: Gentle Breeze
Race: Pegasus
Cost: 6000 credits

Name: Ash
Race: Griffon
Cost: 5000 Credits

Name: Jakx
Race: Zebra
Cost: 8000 Credits

Name: Iron Hoof
Race: EarthPony
Cost: 8000

>>28346447
Fire Heart
Damnit, The Talos Principle keeps distracting me.
>>
>>28346707
I like both Ash and Iron Hoof.
I'm leaning more torwards Ash, since she's cheaper.
>>
>>28346707
We can get Gentle Breeze and Ash if one of them are willing to take payment after we finish a job.
>>
>>28346707
we could do that out of system escort and building materials shipment pick up.
I think we should hire either iron hoof or gentle breeze.
>>
>>28346707
Let's hire Gentle Breeze. It's apparent that we need an engineer on the ship. Arrange a meeting with her.
>>
>>28346756
It'd be good to have a gunner before we're hired as an escort.
>>
>>28346771
any one can fire those things. But you're right in thinking that a gunner would be better.
>>
>>28346819
Then go with Ash and Gentle Breeze, we can probably convince both of them that they will get the last bit of credits when we do the escort job.
>>
>>28346846
we can keep all the money you know, they get to live on a ship.
>>
>>28346862
We are still hiring them though. They will demand money.
>>
>>28346930
We could speech our way into their hearts. When we level speech up.
>>
>>28346930
Oh is that what you meant. Ok yeah, we'll pay them to hire them.
>>
>>28346963
We can flirt with them later when they are on our ship! Hold your horses!
>>
QM, i have a question.
What were the Vex's end game stats in the last CYOA?
>>
>>28346983
http://pastebin.com/pXNPmcK3
>>
>>28346707
>You look closer at the profile’s of Ash and Gentle Breeze, thinking about how to approach them.
>You start with ash, giving her a call through Fixit.
>”Hello?” a voice sounds, sounding a little tough.
“Hello, is this Ash? Are you looking for a job?”
>“Yes and yes, you hiring?”
“I am, just one thing though. I’m going to be short on credits now but I can promise by the end of today that you will have your full starting fee. Between you and another pony I’m only short by 1000 credits for both of you and know a job that can get it easily.”
>“… throw in a case of Beer and we will be even. Where is your ship? What’s your name?”
>You give your name and where your ship is located, Ash hanging upafter.
>You give Gentle Breeze a call next, getting a gentle but energetic voice.
>“Hello? How can I help you?”
“Gentle Breeze? I’m looking to hire you but I’m just a little short right now, by the end of the day I will have your payment though. Would you still be willing to join my crew?”
>“Oh! Yes, that’s fine, I don’t mind a bit”
>You give your name and ship location to the mare before hurrying back to your ship, smiling at your success.
>When you arrive you already see a well kept but tough looking Griffon with a vest and large cart waiting outside of your ship as she smokes, a large object on the cart being covered by a tarp.
>>
>>28347122
Greet ash. Introduce yourself and you look forward to working with her. This is the ship she'll be on. What does she think?
>>
>>28347051
What happened to Hunter's points in melee and stealth from the last game?
>>
>>28347122
Oh snap, I bet she's spunky. Give her a warm welcome!
>>
>>28347122
Hug her.
>>
>>28347207
Hugging a tough, badass looking griffon is probably a bad idea, maybe save it for Gentle Breeze.
>>
>>28347227
That's exactly why i said we should do it.
Maybe she's just acting tough and is a total fluff on the inside.
>>
>>28347238
Or we can get smacked for being an affectionate sissy.
>>
>>28347238
I would rather not risking stepping on any toes until we know her better. Though tell you what. We'll ASK if we can hug her as a greeting.
>>
>>28347254
So? She's not gonna quit just because of that.
cmon mang yolo amirite
>>
>>28347122
>You walk up to Ash, smiling.
“Hello Ash.”
>The Griffon turns to you, giving a nod before pointing at you.
>“Hunter, right?”
>You extend your hoof to her.
“Yes, looking forward to working with you.”
>Ash cracks a small smile and grabs your hoof to give a firm shake, taking a drag and making sure to blow the smoke away from you before she puts her cigarette out.
>”The feeling is mutual. Figured it was you, you sounded on the younger side.”
“What do you think of the ship?”
>You open up the cargo bay door, letting you both inside.
>“Honestly? Like what I see,” Ash says as she halls her cart into a corner, “Took a look at the guns and I think I’ll be right at home in here. Don’t mind the cart, just a project that I keep busy with.”
“What is it?”
>“Just a little vehicle project. Hope you don’t expect me to play engineer on the ship though, I know things but ships aint my field.”
>Ash looks down at Fixit, nodding.
>“Neat pet by the way.”
>“Hello?”
>You both look to see a Pegasus mare with a tool box, four heavy looking boots on her and dressed in coveralls that are tied so the front part is around her waist.
>You also see that you can’t see her tail, her back legs looking heavily clothed.
>“Is, Captain Hunter here?”
>“This guy here.” Ash says, pointing at you.

>>28347172
It was more of a small thing that i decided to add in for no real reason, along with the booped perk. just little things to add or people to find a little interesting.
>>
>>28347407
Group hug.
>>
>>28347407
Give her a smile and welcome her into your harem...err I mean crew...
>>
>>28347407
Wave at her and say that's you. Welcome aboard. Let's show them their rooms.
>>
>>28347407
>You smile and give a wave.
“Yep, that’s me. Welcome to the crew Gentle Breeze.”
>Gentle Breeze walks forward to the both of you, the young mare giving a smile back.
>“Thanks. And thank you for hiring me.”
>You smile, looking at your new crew members.
“So, now about a group hug?”
>Gentle Breeze looks away, giving a quiet laugh while Ash scoffs.
>“I’ll just that that case of beer, thanks.” Ash says with a tiny smile.
“Come on, let’s get you two settled in.”
>You lead them both down the hall and show them to the crew rooms, noticing Gentle Breeze staring at Fixit with interest.
“Just take whatever one you guys want, I’m the one closest to the bridge across from the supply closet.”
>“Cool.” Ash says, just walking into the closest room and setting her stuff down. “Gonna take a look at the Bridge.”
>Gentle Breeze looks away from Fixit and to you, nodding with a smile as Ash walks to the bridge.
>“Thanks.” She says before choosing one of the rooms.
>>
>>28347630
Tell GB that she can examine Fixit more closely if she wants, tell her about his programming a bit more too.
>>
>>28347630
Does that mean Ash wants to live in the closet? Anyway. I guess if they need or want anything then just ask. Once they're settled in we can start a job. Maybe go shopping to stock up on some food.
>>
>>28347630
“If either of you need anything just ask.”
“Yep!” Ash shouts, continuing her walk to the bridge.
>You poke into Gentle Breeze’s room, seeing the mare unpack some of her things.
“You can take a look at Fixit by the way, he doesn’t bite.”
>The Pegasus mare looks up from her things to you, a confused look in her red eyes.
>“Fixit?”
“Yeah.”
>You gesture to Fixit, your robotic companion looking over at Gentle Breeze.
>“Oh!”
>She trots over and sits down in front of Fixit, Fixit taking a step back before staying still.
>“Where did you get him? I never seen anything like him before.”
“My aunt gave him to me for my 11th birthday. Copied the ship AI that was on my mother’s ship.”
>Gentle Breeze looks up at you with a surprised look, her eyes full of curiosity.
>“He’s an AI?”
“Yep, smart too.”
>Gentle breeze looks back to Fixit, extending her hoof.
>As Fixit approaches her and presses his head against her hoof, you pay a little more attention to what Gentle Breeze looks like, seeing that in addition to red eyes she has a light grey-blue coat with a purple mane.
>“He’s really cool… By the way, Breeze is just fine, it was always easier on everypony.”
>>
>>28347862
Alright breeze! So mind if we learn a little about you? Where you from? What do you like to do for fun? Have you ever been on another crew before?
then we can tell her a little about us like this is our first adventure.
>>
>>28347862
Ask what her exact skill set is and ask how she learned engineering. Also ask where she's from and give her the first part of her hire fees.
>>
>>28347862
>You nod, giving a smile.
“Sure thing Breeze, I’ll remember that. Mind if I ask you some questions?”
>Breeze looks a little nervous and concerned, giving a nod as the pets and looks over Fixit.
>“Um, sure, I don’t mind.”
“Well… what’s your skill set? How did you learn engineering?”
>She looks up at you, her pervious emotions quickly fading.
>“Well, I’m good with all kinds of engines and computers, I was just talented with technology and mechanics of all kinds. Most of what I know was self taught, but last year I passed every certification I could for ship engines and computer programming. Technology… just seems to be a second language to me.”
“Is that why you are interested in Fixit?”
>“Yes, I find everything we ever built fascinating, how we figured it all out is amazing. Colonies, ships, guns, robots. All the things we built and how they are differently used are just interesting to me.”
>You give a nod.
“Any other interests? Have you been with another crew or is this the first ship you’ve been on?”
>“I like reading and puzzles, anything that makes me think, sometimes philosophy. And no, this is my first job on a ship. I’ve just been on this station for my whole life and want to explore a little.”
“Me too Frankly, yesterday was my first day as a mercenary.”
>“Oh? Was it because of your parents? You said they have a ship and I doubt a basic ship would have an AI.”
>>
>>28348160
>philosophy
We should fire her.

Oh, and i guess we should tell her about our mother.
>>
>>28348160
Yeah, the stories that our parents told us growing up always sounded interesting and we wanted to find our own fortunes as well. mind you we completely know what we're getting into and we thought about it. Just sure that it was what we wanted.
>>
>>28348160
“Yeah, it was a bit. My mother abandoned the changeling hive and set out to make her own life. I can remember some parts when I was very, very young. But all of the stories that my parents told me were what tempted me the most, I wanted to have my own fortune and adventure. But I did think about all of this before I committed to it, I knew what I was getting into and that I had to be sure that it was what I wanted.”
>Breeze nods, smiling.
>“Well, I don’t think that you are in over your head. I kind of know the feeling, I was very unsure if I wanted to work on a ship because of the dangers before I decided it is what I wanted.”
>Breeze gets up, smiling at Fixit.
>“I’ll have to talk to your aunt sometime, talk about things with her.”
>She then turns and grabs her tool box, clipping it to her belt.
>“I’m going to go and take a look at the engines, so I know what I’m working with.”
“Alright, by the way…”
>You give Breeze 5000 credits, the mare looking a little surprised.
“Here’s most of the money I owe you, you will get the rest soon enough.”
She smiles, nodding.
>“Thank you.”
>She sets her credits aside before you both exit her room, Breeze turning to you before she goes.
>“By the way, thanks for talking to me, I was nervous about getting hired and working with a crew.”
>>
>>28348447
"No problem, talk to me whenever you need something"
Go check on Ash
>>
>>28348447
“No problem, just talk to me if you need something.”
>“Sure thing Hun- er… Captain!”
>Breeze quickly trots off in the direction of the engine room, leaving you and Fixit alone.
>You turn and head for the bridge, looking to check in on Ash.
>When you get to the bridge, you see her kind of lounging in one of the gunner chairs with her eyes closed, claws behind her head with her back legs crossed.
>it makes you smile a little for an odd reason, the white feathered and brown furred Griffon looking almost asleep.
“Settled in?”
>She opens her eyes and sits up, giving a nod.
>“Yeah, everything looks about as standard as it gets. The controls look familiar and the seats are comfy.”
>>
>>28348634
That's good to hear. Do you know of anyway to test out the cannons?
>>
I just realized that the drugs from the fake drop are probably still there.
>>
>>28348634
“Good to hear, know any way we could test the cannons?”
>Ash shrugs, looking at the controls.
>“Find some pirates, fine some asteroids, take a job where we get into a fight or blast debris away. Anything that gives us a target honestly. I wouldn’t doubt their performance, sure we don’t have many guns, but we could still do good damage.”
“You think we are set up alright?”
>“Well, yeah, depending on how fast this thing goes we have good odds. Just never hurts to have some extra firepower.”
“Any recommendations?”
>Ash hums, looking thoughtful.
>“A ship I worked on before did pretty good with rockets. Sure, they rack up cost, but against multiple ships they can be great. Once we shot rockets at a ship and made it so the other ship couldn’t shoot them down without shooting their allies.”

Last one guys, next thread will be either Friday night or Saturday morning. have a good week and thanks for playing.
>>
>>28349091
Rockets will be something we'll keep in mind. We're glad that you like everything.
>>
>>28348983
what to do with them?
>>
>>28351283
Probably nothing, or just throw them away.
>>
>>28351384
>>28351283
Actually we turned in the drugs to the cops as evidence, we only left the blue crystals which are non-addictive and buff our magic for a while.
>>
>>28351635
But did we collect the package from the first drop before that or is it still hidden in the garbage? Who said the crystals weren't addictive?
>>
>>28349091
Ask her about her previous jobs on ships.
>>
why are we keeping the thread up if space bug isn't going to be posting till the weekend?
>>
>>28353801
We shouldn't be.

>>28349091
Make sure you include descriptions of the crew and their cutie marks in the crew info pastebin in case anyone wants to draw 'em.
>>
>>28354126
Done.

And if you guys wana keep the thread up, go ahead. Was just looking through when i saw it was still up, still wont be doing anything in terms of running till Friday night.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.