[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw some guys having problem with their lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: 1472800947101.gif (651KB, 645x576px) Image search: [Google]
1472800947101.gif
651KB, 645x576px
Please don't be depressed.
You may think theyvhate you but no they just live their shitty lives and dont care others.
Some scums may hurt you it's just because you did something or gave bad impression.
You may feel inferior to others and sometimes seems true but they are they and you are you and they don't know who really you are. You have your own living experience and skills. You had even got a chance to watch my little pony .
I am really grateful to god for just that fact. Even though equestria isn't real and real world is full of crap we can see those amazing happy world.
Yeah it can be shameful to say out loud but everybody has own secret and flaw.

I had bad experience and good experience in my life and bad one is still more than good one.
But it's just because we have to live every day and its not your birthbirthday everyday.
Just accept that life is shit.
But if you want to live better than now, go outside work out save money work harder don't give anybody any glance l. And then you can use your money for yourself. You may have no time to do something else but just take some time stop everything and give yourself for at least 1 month. 1month full of your effort.
That is all I can say. If you hate somthin stop then. And have some time to fight it
>>
>>28325197
I have depression
I've had it for about 7 years
Then I get sent to shrinks and therapists and mental institutions because my mom fears for me
I put on a mask of a smile
She leaves me alone
I feel alone yet having people around me makes my blood boil because those people are fake and disgusting human beings
I'm a hypocrite for hating others for wearing a mask
I don't really care anymore
Joining the military next year because I would rot away without a significant purpose
One year left of private school to get a diploma
Mom sends me away because she can't handle how fake my smile and laugh look and sound
I can hear her cry at night
I get a job and try to give her money
I don't need money
Couldn't care less where I end up
She refuses
She tells me to take up a hobby
I buy a tv and an Xbox
I throw it away within the week
I buy a lizard
It just runs around the house
I just sit on the couch listening to random assortments of music
I get bored and wander
Sometimes for an entire day
I might even get lost
Everything just seems colorless
I just see life and feel bored
Like a child looking at chemical structure diagrams
buy a book
Finish it that day
Buy a game
Never open it
Feel lonely
The world seems colorless
Except for the clouds
I could look at them forever
Free from this world
Clouds just move along
Carefree and moving wherever they please
>>
>>28325197
You can't heal a lifetime of bullshit with some kind words from anonymous users on the net.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW_YN_2t-e4
>>
>>28325252
Wel I have adhd for my entire life and it made me get some fucking mental illnesses . I had depression and defeated it by being happy .yeah being happy depression is just a thought that just be inside your head. It is stupid to let it take over your head.
And I wrote this thread for people got depressed by others hurting them or daily shit.
Don't be so weak. Of course life isn't that fun but at least worth to try
>>
>>28325278
When I was younger I was treated for adhd I would go into the doctor and they would give my mom a bottle, every morning I would be given a pill by her, after about a week I began to show signs of depression, most of my thoughts were on suicide, strange since
this was when I was around seven

After a while my mother sent me to a child rehab center, after of which I began visits to therapy treatment, the doctors would take me away while my mother went to work or somthing, I would sit in a room with magnetic sticks, for a while I didn't know what was going on, but I would get bored and start building with them, the doctors would come and get me and take me into another room, they would examine my eyes and parts of my body

After that I understood that I would get to leave if I built things
After that they started having me take tests, it was a simple thing, test for memory, a test for color, and a multiple choice test, all of these a lady would read to me and I would tell her my answers.
The color test was designed to see if I understood color combinations and how fast I could identify them in quick succession
The memory test was weird, sometimes it was what things were in what boxes, but as it got easier the layout got simpler until it was 10x10 cards on a table, some had animals and some had pictures of fruit, I don't remember well about the multiple choice test but after a while I figured out that the questions didn't matter, the answer was based on how I did on the others, I began doing the other tests systematically, making sure to remember the order I solved them,
After a while the lady asked me how I knew the answers, I just told her, I didn't think I was doing anything wrong, so I told her
After some time it stopped and they would put these little sticky pads on my head and chest, they had wires hooked to the back of a computer. I would lay there
>>
>>28325278
>>28325380
About a year later my mother began to move us, very often, we would only stay in a place for about 6 months at a time, it was hard to make friends, so I stopped trying. And then my little sister was there, I don't remember her being a baby at all, but she was just there, walking around doing whatever, I never questioned this it was just what it was, she looks nothing like the rest of my family though, we are mainly comprised of white people and she was fairly black.
My mother rarely had any men around, I only remember one man but he was white and apparently was a horse rancher
I was in and out of hospitals and weird clinics, I was never sick, in rarely got hurt so I though somthing was wrong with me, I declined into the same dark state of being as when I was being medicated for adhd, the constant visits stopped but we moved frequently, so I never really saw family and I never had friends, school was easy enough so I had no problems there, but life just seemed colorless
>>
>>28325197
So the solution to curing depression is not be depressed? Thanks!
>>
>>28325390
Ok you've been through very dark experiences. I'm sincerely sorry for that. I don't know what else you got (i think i had those examination but it sounds more complicate ) but the answer is still same. Dont give up

>>28325434

Are you the same guy
>>
File: 1177917.png (1MB, 6000x5400px) Image search: [Google]
1177917.png
1MB, 6000x5400px
>>28325252
>>
>>28325197
>Depression is bad ! don't be depressed !
>Depression obviously isn't an illness which needs medication to be fought !
you are litterally worse than the little niggers screaming "Hey , don't kys because you think no one cares about you ! I CARE ABOUT YOU !" because they don't want to have the burden of your death on their shoulder
>>
I'd be interested in an anti-depression thread.
>>
>>28325635
Not same guy

>>28325639
Wtf is this emo goth shit?

>>28325663
This guy gets it

>>28325673
As if they exist

>>28325635
I'm 19 so idk either man
>>
>>28325687
>Wtf is this emo goth shit?
Dunno. I kinda felt it matched the post's vibes.
>>
>>28325702
Fuck no, this isn't about duck children wanting to stand out because they feel like cutting themselves for attention

The people here have actual reasons for depression, nobody wants to be fucking depressed, I don't cover my face in clown shot and go sulk, I get the fuck up and do what has to be done because life doesn't give a fuck, get the fuck out with these high school shit fads or drop it
>>
File: 529581.jpg (184KB, 622x582px) Image search: [Google]
529581.jpg
184KB, 622x582px
>>28325710
Okay. Nevertheless, the last few lines seem like taken straight out of Tumblr.

>get the fuck out with these high school shit fads or drop it
I have no particular inclination to do so. Sorry. Like life, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>28325722
No you really do or you wouldn't respond

Besides I only care because emo and goth shit try and capitalize on depression

Actually I don't really care

>>28325722
As you were solider >_>7
>>
>>28325663
Then what
should I say your life is shitty and worthless so go fucking killyourself?
No that's wrong and everybody is worthy (yuk I said that) anyway there are real depressed guy in /mlp/ and I just want to make them at least feel better. Thread can't help people but at least help feel better
>>
>>28325755
Tell thme to kill themselves at least then the thread will live
>>
>so many depressed people
Would you like to read a joke?

your life
>>
File: tiger rofl.jpg (176KB, 750x1000px)
tiger rofl.jpg
176KB, 750x1000px
>>28325940
>>
27, worthless, unlovable, crippling social anxiety, depression, not awful looking+university degree, still piece of shit and waste of oxygen. Kissless virgin, if we're laughing about something.

Exercise doesn't help, pony helps a little, drinking helps a lot but makes it worse later. It's not about being sad now or anything, it's about having enough experience to know that there is no hope for ever being happy in the future.

Unfortunately I'm also a fucking coward which is pretty obvious, so sleeping on the train tracks is just wishful thinking.
>>
mods delete this r9k garbage
>>
I used to never understand depression. I had friends that had gone through it but I myself was always so cheerful until some heavy family stuff happened that made me worry about my future. That was the only time i think I was ever depressed in my life and the only thing that pulled me out of it, was when I discovered this show. It was happy and made me laugh, which i used to do so much before the incident. But then I watched this show and felt happy and normal again. It was the only thing that could bring joy back to my life.
>>
>>28325252
>>28325380
>>28325390
^me

>>28326076
Random fits of exercise seem to keep me busy
Also cooking and cleaning, I love to cook and clean
I'm a fan of some things on the webs but not really much of a fan
Watched the show till the dragon episode then stopped as I lost interest
>>
>>28325940
Oh and how nice yours must be

Btw how is it working the minimum server wage
Which is I guess lower then the regular minimum wage
Because fuck you
But seriously though
I'd eat a shotgun
>>
>>28326125
You said it man

>>28326076
Well I thought those before but think about this.
> if you kill yourself to escape from the shitty "hell" where do you think you are going. Hell I guess. I don't wanna believe god because he gave me so much shit but anyway he would be there when you die. Idont think he would like people whokill themselves just because he think kill is his own privilege. We just have to live. Because we don't know what is beyond death. At least we have pony andhell yyeah on 10 1st. Eqg comes out. They became more sexier
>>
>>28326147
Sounds great if you have to do chores and you love to do it.
Btw well at least you are not in horrible situation. Dmn I wanna meet you in person. You deserve happiness just as well as other people.keep searching what you are fond of
>>
>>28325762
>>28325940
Two pieces of shit. You are worthless parasites. Go fucking kill yourself to make your mother happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 800x522px
>>28326243
My hypocrite senses are tingling
>>
>>28325197
It's sad here. No matter what we do this world will be fucked up. The only thing i hope is when i die equestria is real. This all was a nightmare, or a test or anything really.
>>
>>28325197
I feel like im lost in the world, i always try to "fit in", but it doesnt matter what i do i just dont belong in the crowd, i always end up looking awkward or creepy and that makes people avoid me. My waifu and mlp are one of the only things that make me smile. I dont find anything else besides them amusing or enticing. I thinking about killing myself everyday, knowing that if i do that i will finally be free from this world, but i never have the courage to do it. Help me /mlp/, what should i do?
>>
File: 1426181185939.jpg (34KB, 640x638px)
1426181185939.jpg
34KB, 640x638px
PROTIP:

If you can post on 4chan, you're not "depressed".
>>
>>28327601
See a therapist.
>>
>>28327622
But that's a lie
>>
>>28326209
I don't mind doing chores, as long as I'm occupied, I tried taking up horse riding, wasn't bad, I also tried several sports in my off times between the moving months, learned chemistry and computer science, I guess the knowledge is there for me.
Actually there is somthing I want though, I have always wanted to find that innocent love, like a Disney movie love, where two people can just adore eachother and be happy in one another's company. When my mother sent me away to my aunts for a summer, she tried to get me to drink and smoke, never did, I like cooking with wine but drinking and smoking doesn't look appealing to me. I have recently taken up swimming and rock climbing, my mother is going to take me to the Grand Canyon this Saturday, we are gonna scope out the gorges and ravines there.
>>
File: mokocchi.png (263KB, 719x325px)
mokocchi.png
263KB, 719x325px
inb4 lel edgy so you can discard everything and go back to sadcirclejerk fest
inb4 you just are a nihilist

I bet 99% of you faggots are "depressed" because you are not normalfags and cannot accept it. You want IRL friends, gf, somebody who cares about you etc. Probably it is nice to have it but your brain thinks it is all that matters in the worls. You didn't even think about something other than this. So some of you feel sad, some of you whine, some of you seek that sweet sweet attention. Why do you care so much about pointless shit.
>caring about normalfag people
>caring how you look and how do they see you
>caring about girls this much and not waiting if maybe someday you will meet that special one, probably not gonna happen but who cares
Most of the things you care about mean absolutely nothing and never will. Kill yourselves, bee urself :^), don't bee urself, go see a doctor or not, continue to shitpost or not. Maybe you'll get it someday, if you don't an hero by then. Just fucking stop blogposting and attention whoring. You are just cascades of chemical reactions, faggots.
You are not wasting oxygen but space in the catalog.
>>
>>28329047
You just nailed your post on the first 2 sentences.
Edgy autist.
>>
>diagnosed with major depression about three years ago.
>have probably had it since I was a little kid.
>started cutting myself when I was 13
>took AP classes in high school
>hospitalized in a mental institution for attempted suicide
>graduated from college in the honors program, wrote an undergraduate honors thesis
>still feel worthless, pathetic, useless, and like a failure every day.
>applying to grad school should be easy but I'm paralyzed by my own cowardice/uselessness/guilt

People think depression is just being sad, or that people with depression don't do anything with their lives. But even "high achievers" can struggle with crippling feelings of inadequacy/thoughts of suicide. People think if you accomplish things then you should be fine, like you don't have a right to feel depressed. But the thing about depression is it doesn't care who you are or what you've done or what your life has been like. You don't get to choose.
>>
>>28327622
>Typing stupid letters over a fucking monitor takes incredible effort
End your life
>>
>>28329848
>started cutting myself when I was 13

God, cutting is so cliched. Why aren't there more people burning themselves with an iron? It hurts a lot more and the pain lasts longer. And it can be fun too. My favorite game is: who can press an iron set to "linen" to their skin longest.
>>
>>28329047
So, how's being borderline empathy-less psychopath treating you?

Meh, probably well since you aren't mentally developed enough to understand what's happening around you and motivations/bothers of other people.

Must be nice being so conceited and self-absorbed.
>>
>>28330817
Psychopaths can actually empathize. What they aren't capable of is sympathy.
>>
>>28330211

>God, cutting is so cliched

You must be fun at parties
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.