[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Transformation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 500
Thread images: 137

Human becomes pony. How, why and what happens next are all up to you. New stories and art welcome!
Any type of transformation into ponies, gryphons, dragons, minotaurs, changelings, etc., whether OC or canonical, and Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.

Previously on PTFG,

TEMPTING TENSION by Woofr
http://pastebin.com/TVCGs17R

With Moderation in Mind by Phase 2
http://pastebin.com/gyVhv5HE

Hospital Blues by Pogoman122 - New!
http://pastebin.com/xGkFiFA9

2-[(1R,6R)-6-isopropenyl-3-methylcyklohex-2-en-1-yl]-5-pentylbenzen-1,3-diol by Spacewolfe
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JD9aA9wvnR29G_vCRSI6OXPg5Vv-wulx_BJfwZnKWEk/edit

Adjustment by Crowholic
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/126506/adjustment

Archive of over 200 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

Pon-E:
>A pill of questionable legality is now available. Taking one results, over the course of a minute or so, in a complete transformation into a little pony lasting twelve hours. The caveats are twofold: First there is no way to predict in the appearance that will result, pegasus, unicorn or earth pony; stallion or mare. Secondly taking two pills within a day renders the transformation permanent.

Anonpone:
>Twilight is giving you a choice: To become a copy of a pony from her world in every sense except for memories and be paired with another anon, or to be said other anon. She has to see how humans react to being ponies and the mating potential of humans and ponies... you know, for science.

Awful /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>28184024
>>
Story idea
Guy is trying to have a kid with his wife, finds he is infertile.
Approached by a company testing new cure. It works, but only for a day per pill.
And every pill he takes, the closer to a little mare he becomes...
>>
File: a04cf44132.jpg (146KB, 683x927px) Image search: [Google]
a04cf44132.jpg
146KB, 683x927px
>>28319665
10/10, would recommend.
>>
>>28319741
But that's not cute at all, Anon.
>>
>>28319731
He never expected he would be the one bearing their foals.
>>
>>28319782
I know, I know. I should have added "/s" or something.
>>
Since SPP drew this I'm going to assume it's transformation somehow.
>>
File: tumblr_ocgy3fKm961uobh9go1_1280.png (250KB, 980x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocgy3fKm961uobh9go1_1280.png
250KB, 980x720px
>>
>You've just become a pony.
>Your roommates/family/parents/whatever are away on holiday.
>Nefarious individuals who may have had a hand in your ponification are now trying to break into your home.
>You have little time to master your pony body and set up traps before the intruders snatch you away.
>Pone alone.
>>
>>28321385
You might want to delete that and post it as a link.
>>
File: tumblr_oc3eu8MAe31rulkopo6_1280.png (241KB, 1200x488px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc3eu8MAe31rulkopo6_1280.png
241KB, 1200x488px
Transformation into a smart pony
>>
>>28320799
I'd watch it
>>
File: 1457317117416.png (188KB, 535x767px) Image search: [Google]
1457317117416.png
188KB, 535x767px
>tfw no shapely mare flanks
>>
>>28322451
>tfw no mare parts whatsoever
>>
File: 1472289544355.png (320KB, 1280x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1472289544355.png
320KB, 1280x1083px
>>
File: tumblr_ocpk6mt1Px1uobh9go1_1280.png (322KB, 1060x992px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocpk6mt1Px1uobh9go1_1280.png
322KB, 1060x992px
>>
>>28319731
>>28319823
This is a good prompt
>>
>>28323071
>setting for just any mare parts
>not wanting a wonderfully plump mare butt
>not wanting to be able to hold a pencil between your cheeks with how thick and juicy they are
its almost like you don't want some stallion to bury his rock-hard length deep within your winking, dripping mare vag and fill your fertile womb with virile seed
>>
>>28324499
I want a meaty throbbing stallion pole to prob my twitching womb and roughly thrust into it to paint it white
>>
>>28324537
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't put paint in your vagina.
>>
>>28324537
would it leave you a twitching mess as his cum dribbles out of your used pussy?
or would you be a good little slut and help clean off his cock before he slips a hoof behind your head and forces his dick down your throat?
>>
>>28324615
I would want him to be rough...
I think we both know how I want him to treat me
A wise fag once said- "in nam all we had was good ole fashioned rape!"
We ALL know what I want that stallion to do to me
>>
>>28324615
Also on a second note, I would want him to force it down my throat as he left me a twitching cum covered mess that can barely move
>>
Speaking of such lewdness, where did Ranger go?
>>
>>28320799
Traps include a plushie launched at high speed back into the face of its sender.
>>
>>28324537
>what is anatomy
>>
>>28325464
Give up on human anatomy and be a pony. It's the only path.
>>
>>28325730
>human
You mean 'realistic'.
>>
>>28325814
Transformation into a realistic pony somehow isn't as appealing as the cute cartoon pony.
>>
>>28324722
Been a little busy and haven't had time to write. I'm not dead though and I hope to deliver again soon.

And it'll be lewd
>>
Discord turning some chumps' pony RP real.
>>
Transformation into a pony, if the fall doesn't kill you.
>>
>>28329061
>not a pegasus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP8sofAN4xc
>>
>>28329278
Pegasus superiority is unquestionable.
>>
>>28330062
can't show that on a Christian imageboard
>>
>>28330062
while it's nice, you miiiight want to delete that image and just post a link. this board is technically sfw, and you're gonna get banned hard.
>>
>>28330062
Cool But this is a blue board.
>>
>The guards open fired, leaving you a split-second to dive out of the window and slam into the pavement five flights below
>You stand up, feeling something awfully wrong with your shoulder
>It was out of the socket and hung limp
>After a moment of mild pain, you flexed your trap and jammed it back in place
>Without a moment to spare, you run for the nearest cover
>Alarms going off in the hospital, you estimated yourself to have about a minute before you'd be surrounded if you waited here
>First objective: always regroup, you'd have to find the other Zep-6s, they were also probably beginning to wake up
>To regroup, you'd have to go back into the hospital
>You sprinted across the courtyard and through one of the entrances to the lobby
>You were on floor five, that would be the best place to start looking
>The lobby had a single guard in it
>He approached you, waddling like the fat Paul Blart imitation he was
>You were only wearing a blue hospital gown
>"Hey. How'd you get out here?"
>You look at the fat mall cop and place a hand on his chest
>He grabs your arm, and you shove him, sending him into the reception desk
>You walk over to the fat man and grab the gun from his holster
>Begin walking to the nearest elevator and pry the doors open
>The elevator is not on this floor so you jump into the shaft and begin to climb up one of the support beams inside it
>You are able to climb up the beam and pull open the elevator doors for the fifth floor
>There seems to be pandemonium happening as the other Zep-6s have begun to awaken and escape
>Zep-6-324 spots you and helps you out of the elevator shaft
>You could tell because the number was tattooed onto his jawline
>"Don't let them inject you with anything!" he shouts
>You run into the first room you see and kick in the door
>232 didn't awaken in time, the staff injected him with that gray liquid
>He's in the middle of a gruesome transformation
>Writhing in the constraints, his eyes lock onto you
>"BEHIND YOU!"
>>
>>28330196
lurk more: learn the culture of the board, the general opinions the board holds, learn the rules, both written and unwritten, then make posts
if you do that, no one will ever call you out for being new.
>>
>>28330247
>learn the general opinions the board holds

You can't possibly believe this will prevent /mlp/tards from calling you new. Or are you this new? The retards of one group will call you new if you hold the same 'general' views as another group, whose retards will call you new if you don't.
>>
For the benefit of those who didn't see it before its deletion,
http://vaari2.tumblr.com/post/149897719931/he-came-across-a-new-brand-of-tea-in-the-local
>>
>>28330602
You must be transforming into this pony. It's in the post above yours.
>>
>>28330113
>>The guards open fired, leaving you a split-second to dive out of the window and slam into the pavement five flights below
Should have pre-emptively turned into a pegasus and you wouldn't have this issue.
>>
>>28324481
Now we just need a writer to adopt it.
>>
>>
>>28331376
I'll pick it up when I finish Our Town
>>
>>28331107
>implying you can just turn into a pony at will
If we could do that, this general wouldn't even exist
>>
>>28332254
You are an awesome person.
>>
>>28332377
We can't but our fictional characters can.
>>
>>28332254
Huzzah
>>
What would you do if you became Tirek?
>>
>>28333424
Cockpunch a mare's womb in with my enormous cock.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 323x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 323x274px
>>28333491
>>
>>28333530
what
>>
File: Rarity To Ember TF.jpg (2MB, 4500x7500px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity To Ember TF.jpg
2MB, 4500x7500px
>>28333424
I'm glad you people post when I am too lazy too, lol
At her house taking care of her dog while she is outta town, so don't expect much art from her for about a week.
>>
File: 1463551386215.png (581KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1463551386215.png
581KB, 2000x1400px
>>
File: Uhhh.png (920KB, 1232x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Uhhh.png
920KB, 1232x1024px
thread pls no die
>>
Green after church, as per usual.
Have fun until then.
>>
>>28333491
You're never going to take over Equestria like that, Anon.
>>
>>28333530

DOLL STUCK! DOLL STUCK!
>>
>>28334916
Where's the pony's body? There's a lot less than there should be.
>>
>>28335006
>Half an hour later, your bags are packed and ready.
>From the conference room, you're taken to one of the large hangar bays.
>Large is a bit of an understatement.
>The hangar stretches as far you can see, the heavy spacesuit making any looking around not too easy.
>Yeah, it's so big it can't be pressurized.
>And in the middle of that all emptiness, a similarly enormous vehicle.
>No words can express how giant it is, even from such a range.
>A couple hundred crew, life support for them, engines to make the ship move, store rooms, quarters, entertainment facilities, all of that had to be put aboard for the sheer necessity of the facility, all connected by hallways on a multitude of decks that are connected by elevators.
>Not to mention reactors and piping and God knows what else.
>All of those make a large vehicle, just because it has to be large.
>When you're halfway through admiring the spaceship, you continue moving.
>Around some eighty meters above the edge of the vehicle lies a large hole, assuming a hangar, judging but the giant sliding doors on either ends of the walls.
>Verita points to the hangar with a smile.
>How does she plan to get you up there?
>When you think about jumping up, a small cylindrical shaped shuttle flies out of the hangar.
>When it gets closer, you have a better look.
>On one end of the cylinder is a couple cameras, on the other a strong door, just by looking at how it is built.
>On the top, mounted on two girders, are four engines on a pivot, judging by how they are angled, and on the engines themselves a couple smaller thrusters, sending out white puffs.
>The entire thing is hardly aerodynamic, or even atmosphere worthy, but it's as nimble as a bee, in the current environment.
>>
>>28335366
>The shuttle lands some ten meters off, and you all board it.
>A short jump up later, you're in the hangar.
>When you disembark, red alert lights flash in the hangar, the doors slowly close, and soon, you can even hear the muffled siren over the helmet.
>Huh, so the hangar of the spaceship can be pressurized, unlike the station one.
>Verita takes off her helmet and so do you all.
>You take a good look around.
>The place is busy. Pegasi flapping around the hangar, making sure the vehicle works properly, tangling wires, welding, doing small maintenance work.
>Unicorns galloping around multitude of devices, taking readings, with an extremely thick scent of concentration in the air.
>You smile, happy with the entire sight, it's almost like from a science fiction book.
>Verita gestures you to follow her and you and your friends follow.
>Well, would.
>>
>>28335370
>Because just as the cordon of ponies behind you got into moving, Verita speaks up.
>”Please, friends. I wanted to talk with Regia in private. I've already sent someone to lead you to your quarters.”
>You scent a slight dissent from your friends.
>Ann looks at you and you look back, with your best ‚I have no fucking clue’ look.
>”Yeah, sure. Talk on I'm pretty sure that Verita has something important. But please give us that promised briefing soon,” Ann says, smiling.
>This successfully calmed down your colleagues, and they all smile and nod.
>You leave your friends in the hangar and follow Verita through the corridors.
“So what is it that you wanted to talk about?”
>”It is about the trip home.”
“Yeah, sure, what is it?”
>”It's not much about you or about the trip itself, that bothers me.”
>You furrow your brow.
“Something concerns you, right?”
>Verita nods.
>”I'm not sure if it's anything, but..”
“Go ahead. If it bugs you, it's worth noting, even if only to make you feel better. Besides, you offer me help as well, so I will hear you out as well, that's what friends do.”
>Verita nods and you follow her to a side room.
>It's some sort of a larger maintenance closet.
>Funnily enough, there are two chairs and an ashtray out of a tin can.
>Some sort of a low rank officer club.
>You both take seats.
>Well, there's no need to look at the teeth of the gifted horse.
“So, what's bothering you?”
>>
>>28335387
>”The idea of returning to earth.”
“Why so?”
>”I've left my family back there. My mother, father, three younger siblings.. I don't even know how long was it since I left. Some three years here. But it could be thirty back home. And even if it just was three years, what about my family? What'll they say once I return? Heck, what should I say?” Verita looks troubled, yet she continues to talk. “Maybe I should apologize. Or should I? It wasn't my fault I got here in the first place. Believe me, I would've been better back home. Well, I wouldn't, I wouldn't even dream of such adventures, but I digress,” Verita finishes her monologue and burrows a hoof into hers forehead.
>Verita has always kept an atmosphere of...hard control, yet, it was not the kind of a fist to the eye kind of hard. She definitely seems sure footed.
>But here, she seems just as vulnerable as you feel at times. Heck, maybe even a little more.
“Well, maybe they'll understand. You can't say that they won't, you don't know. And with the abilities we pos, would your look make a difference?”
>”Well, we have no idea if magic will work, and second of all, a human is too big even for me to copy. What if the situation is so desperate that we won't be able to save everyone?”
“Wasn't that you who said that we can always do something, no matter the direness of the situation?”
>Verita looks up.
>>
>>28335391
>”Yeah, it was me, wasn't it? I just, after all these years resigned with the fact that I'll die in Equestria, and I won't see earth again, and now..”
“It knocked over your values.. That happens with all sudden changes. Why be sad though? Even if it were thirty years, you'll still see your family. And I'm pretty sure we'll be able to make the trip no problem.”
>”How can you be so sure?”
“I tried some more theories in my head.”
>”To what outcome?”
“Well, since we know the tears will be traversable, and that universe acceptance won't evaporate us, since, heck, we've sent a probe through already, we can assume that there's been magical radiation leaking in through the tear, from our side. If we'll travel, the change will be hardly noticeable. Some complex things may not work, because the magical energy needed would be too large. But I'm pretty sure we'll be fine. I have no number crunching done yet, though.”
>”I see. Well, I'll brief you all about the needed details and you can get chewing through the numbers.”
“Sounds good. I am pretty sure others are almost ready to pop with excitement, we shouldn't keep them waiting.”
>”Yeah, you're right.”
>Verita seems calmer and more composed. Yet, you're pretty sure you have hardly answered any of her questions.
>You both get up.
>Verita smiles at you with the most genuine and kind smile you've ever seen.
>”Thanks Regia.”
>>
>>28335440
And that's it for now.
I'm apparently retarded, I hope no one saw that.
>>
>>28335444
I saw it :^)
>>
>>28335444
great stuff as usual
>>
>>28335025
He's only a little pony.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2667x1000px
>>
>>28336312
Unforeseen consequences of using too much Rad-X.
>>
>>28336376
Or maybe too little
>>
>>28336465
You don't want to become a ghoul pony. I guarantee it.
>>
>>28336578
I thought everyone wanted to be the little ghoul.
>>
File: 1470884547727.png (286KB, 1280x1024px)
1470884547727.png
286KB, 1280x1024px
>anonfilly:
>"this thread was pruned or deleted"
Any idea what's up with that?
>>
>>28337045
Shitposted itself to death.
>>
>>28337045
Probably because of Nyx, especially in the OP image. What else did you expect?
>>
File: 1471288629908.png (428KB, 1700x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1471288629908.png
428KB, 1700x1400px
>>28337087
>What else did you expect?
Less rulecuckery and bumplocking it at worst. Though I guess mods can't do the latter and are apparently unwilling to do the former...
>>
>>28337263
This is one of the reasons I wanted to get rid of the Nyxfags. They're dragging us down because they're too autistic to realize no one wants them here.
>>
File: Anonmare alcoholism.png (146KB, 984x784px) Image search: [Google]
Anonmare alcoholism.png
146KB, 984x784px
>>28337263
I don't see how one can be expected to cope as a pony without booze.
>>
File: 1472190241320.png (157KB, 719x685px) Image search: [Google]
1472190241320.png
157KB, 719x685px
>>28337336
This is not about nyxfags, it's just the goto shitposting/funposting topic. If it was banned, people would find something else.

There wasn't even a problem when there was content. No content means more bumps with arbitrary/shitpost-y topics, regardless of whether nyx exists or not.
>>
File: 1452381982469.png (109KB, 574x794px) Image search: [Google]
1452381982469.png
109KB, 574x794px
>>28337045
OP being nyx fag.

>>28337414
The regular shitpost (infinite prompts) are ok without nyx.

Filly is kill, thanks nyx.
>>
>>28337469
It's not so bad. Anonfillies will always be welcome here.
>>
>>28335444
Good job
>>
>>28315643

You'll be more qualified than most of the people who frequent this board chap.

Your knowledge in biology in particular could prove to be useful. Though that will depend on your proven specialty. Engineering could be helpful with regards to knowing how a body may work in terms of movement and supporting body weight.

I've built up a small repository of TF related images myself, plus any other images that may have fit them thematically, be it R34, landscape, character portraits, scene shots, and other images that might go along with it. It's a work in progress, but it is something I suppose.

Unrelated, I have built a different repository dedicated to art tutorials, guides, and the like. Quite the hassle to not only sort through the muck to find stuff of both high quality and that can be worked with, but implementing fragmented ideas and theories together on a consistent basis. God help you if the creator of said tutorial hasn't bundled it up into a neat zip file.

It would be nice to have a doc to reference to for materials. Perhaps we could all contribute in this regard. A good quality guide would be handy too, be they for writers or artists.
>>
>>28338418

A guide for anything with at least a semi-realism quality would be nice, with particular attention to proper proportions like displayed here. (The eyes in particular look like what I would envision a pony in IRL would look like for the most part.) As for the guide itself though, I am curious as to how one would even start it. What should be considered? How should it be approached? Etc, etc, etc.

As for referring to the original sources, I know the feeling. 4chan doesn't have a convenient feature to save the original file name of any given image, thus forcing me to look via reverse search. Assuming I even find it, sites like dA are inconsistent with regards to download. Sometimes it gives an HTML for the full version, forcing you to click the download link again for the full picture. As for redundancies, I believe there are a couple programs out there that could help find and delete said redundancies. Though I personally don't use them for fear of deleting the optimal image. (I.E: Filename with author on in instead of some pseudo numbers like here on 4chan.)
>>
File: fuck nice things.jpg (27KB, 415x423px) Image search: [Google]
fuck nice things.jpg
27KB, 415x423px
>>28337045
>>28337087
>>28337263
>just posted green and thread got kill
Because, you know, fuck nice things, right?
>>
>>28339785
You can always go ahead and post it here if you like.
>>
>>28339795
Thought you'd never ask! :^)

Bit of context/premise/green b8:
>Anon is transported into Equestria
>transportation spell fails and Anon is split into a dozen of colts and fillies of various races
>every single one of them is Anon
>in less than an hour the "Anon collective" is struck with a brilliant idea
>Twiggles is forced to teach Spike about bees and flowers after he walks up on a massive foal orgy
>Anon is content with keeping his mind relatively intact after fucking and getting fucked by himself multiple times, all at the same time
>"they" are also have to clean the mess "they" have created
>>
>>28339819
>you are Spike
>and you are having a good day
>after helping Rarity with supplies you jog back to crystal castle to join Twilight in her favorite activity
>reading
>although it's not the third expanded edition of "History of Equestrian Magic" you will be reading
>no sir, it's the new issue of Japaneighese version of "Power Ponies", hopefully not enchanted

>as you walk to your room through the halls of the castle now, you hear grunting and... moaning?
>it's coming from Anon's room, Anons' room... whatever, this can't be right

>you slowly open the door and peek your head inside
>it's Anon, all of them, him, her, WHATEVER
>they are doing... something
>some look like they're fighting
>some seem to play some strange game together
>and some just lie on the floor with a dumb smile on their faces, dumber than others' anyway

>one of the fillies glances at you
>in an instant all activity in the room ceases as all the foals turn to look at you
>sweet Celestia, this is so creepy

>one of the winged colt jumps at you
>his "twig and berries" in clear view making you rather uncomfortable
>Twilight once mentioned that it was indecent just to walk around like this, much less talking to somepony, or waving it in their face...
>all worsened by the fact that his "twig" looked more like a tiny log

>you are brought out of your reminiscence by the colt in front of you, who lowers his front legs and starts rubbing his "log", making goofy faces
>any other time you'd find such faces funny, any other time, but not now
>now you just stand there, looking at his "stick", unsure of how to act to what you're seeing or what to even think of it
>the colt picks up the pace, breathing heavily, until finally...
>>
>>28339828
>"OH CELESTIA, IT BURNS! IT BURNS! AAAAAAAAUGH!!!"
>you are Anon the foal collective
>and you are having a good day

>first you got to creep out the purple smartass
>now you just took the little boy's innocence

>you're so going to get it this time
>but what is she gonna do?
>she can ground a colt, but she cannot ground the Anon!
>unless princess of autism grounds every single "you"
>that would suck

>...

>since the little guy is probably looking for a bathroom now, you might as well resume what you were doing before being so unexpectedly interrupted
>and that is >rape, or, at least, pretending it is
>you're not sure if you want your old body back, all these new sensations threatening to overwhelm your mind...

>this is when you hear loud and obviously very angry hoofsteps through the now open door
>better have a quickie before shit hits the fan
>>
>>28339819
>>in less than an hour the "Anon collective" is struck with a brilliant idea
I think 'herd mind' is the technical term.

>>28339854
Amusing story
>>
File: 1442977110909.png (64KB, 381x475px) Image search: [Google]
1442977110909.png
64KB, 381x475px
>>28339785
fixed
>>
File: 1427916356708.png (129KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427916356708.png
129KB, 283x500px
>>28339881
>herd mind
Well fuck me sideways was this so obvious.
I feel stupid.

>>28339931
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>28339931
Being (or becoming) a pegasus pony is a very nice thing.
>>
>>28340473
Naturally

Who doesn't want to fly?
>>
>>28340878
Magic would be even better.
>>
File: 'tia luna and anon.png (1MB, 2385x2241px) Image search: [Google]
'tia luna and anon.png
1MB, 2385x2241px
>>28339819
thanks famalam
>>
>>28341800
Y-you too.
>>
>>28339854
This shouldn't have been so hot
>>
File: fillyversary.png (468KB, 1514x1254px)
fillyversary.png
468KB, 1514x1254px
Any cute anonfilly stories her-
>archive
wew
>>
>>
>>28342528
This one's cute as far as I remember
http://pastebin.com/mkkHhw43
>>
>>28340889
Pegasi are just as magic as unicorns, eg powering their flight, which certainly isn't aerodynamic and who can forget the magic of friendship.
>>
>>28343113
But it's not as cool as moving things with your mind
>>
>>28343031
>>28343035
Source?
This is relevant to my fetishes
>>
>>28343010
already read. Thanks anon.
>>
>>28343969
Needless to say, the rest is not postable here.
https://derpibooru.org/tags/comic-colon-the+spike+experiment
>>
>>28343811
It seems cool now but after you've done it for a couple of weeks it would just become routine.
>>
File: 1464745488439.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1464745488439.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>28344974
Thanks fampai
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 900x7500px)
image.png
1MB, 900x7500px
>>
>>28341800
What I wouldn't give to be the earth pone orbited by the sun and moon princess.
>>
Gonna draw some shit. What kind of tf would you guys like to see?
>>
>>28346918
Anything besides human-to-pony.
>>
>>28346918
Transformed pony struggling to use a games controller and complaining about hooves.
>>
File: fukken hooves.png (206KB, 732x772px)
fukken hooves.png
206KB, 732x772px
>>28346986
>>
>>28347164
nice
>>28346918
recently transformed pone getting scritched behind the ears
>>
>>28347164
That's very nice.
>>
File: ddog.png (480KB, 1292x840px) Image search: [Google]
ddog.png
480KB, 1292x840px
>>28346947
Diamond dog tftg, you sad sack of shit
>>
>>28347448
This gives me paws for thought.
>>
>>28346918
slightly ponified person (just started transforming)
>>
File: it feels so good.png (311KB, 704x864px) Image search: [Google]
it feels so good.png
311KB, 704x864px
>>28347169
>>
>>28347660
aww yiss
>>
>>28347660
Sweet. Pony still has her clothes on so it's obviously immediately post-tf. Perhaps the human has some experience of this situation and knew that ear-scritching was the remedy to prevent the tf victim from freaking out.
>>
>>28347679
hey! what are you-
but i- huma-nghh
feels good...
>>
File: it begins.png (263KB, 696x844px) Image search: [Google]
it begins.png
263KB, 696x844px
>>28347591
>>
>>28347973
Uh oh, going down stairs as a pony seems like it would be tough.
>>
>>28348000
There are stairs in the show, though.

Cows would be a different matter. They can't walk down stairs, you would need a crane to get them out.
>>
>>28347973
you're awesome.
next request, unicorn luring in tf victims with the promise of free hugs.
>>
>>28348086
I was going to say pony stairs were shallower but I'm probably just wrong. Still wouldn't want to try going down head first, on unfamiliar hooves though.
>>
>>28346918
Humbly requesting a distressed mare pleading with a bemused Celestia to turn her back into a man.
Thanks for everything you've done so far.
>>
>>28346918
Discord turning some guy into Eris.
>>
>>28347705
>tfw you will never scritch a new pony behind the ears, idly wishing it could be you in her position.
>>
File: free hugs.png (436KB, 1116x612px)
free hugs.png
436KB, 1116x612px
>>28348088
>>
>>28348651
worth it.
>>
>>28348651
Exactly what I had in mind. Thanks anon.
>>
>>28348663
you get to hug a pone and you get to be a pone.
win-win
>>
File: noe.png (294KB, 856x636px) Image search: [Google]
noe.png
294KB, 856x636px
>>28348184
>>
>>28347164
>>28347448
>>28347660
>>28347973
>>28348651
>>28348902
Where'd you get your robot hands? I want some.
>>
>>28348698
Exactly
>>
>>28348651
Glorious. Why would anyone ever request a refund.
>>
>>28350633
So they can do it again?
>>
>>28350849
>wanting to be human again after having hooves
that's almost as bad as wanting to be the filthy mudpony
>>
>>28348902
Awesome. She'll get used to it in time.
>>
>>28350849
But why? The transformed have each other to cuddle now.
>>
>>28350898
>>28351004
I mean I figured they'd want to experience transforming into a pony again, probably should've been more clear on that.

It honestly doesn't make sense to me either, and I'm the one shitposting it.
>>
>>28350898
there is literally nothing wrong with earth ponies
>>
>>28348902
What happened to Celestia's neck... and head? Jesus christ.
>>
>>28352096
It's a sort of picture in picture thing. She's not actually bent at that angle. I think.
>>
>>28351574
Some of the prettiest ponies are earth ponies.
>>
>>28351097
Would you really want to? Maybe if you needed to reroll the type of pony you end up as. Otherwise it doesn't sound like a very fun experience.
>>
>>28352455
I can sort of see that, but I can't unsee the little face sticking out of her front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o1jdKFJHL0
>>
>>28347164
>>28347448
>>28347660
>>28347973
>>28348651
>>28348902
I love you, Sevenpaperplates. Fantastic stuff.
>>
>>28352535
Good taste mane, I'm a sucker for blondes. Shame plates never refined that picture of Keyboard Masher.
>>
>>28352535
As much as I am pro unicorn, Earth pones are just better looking.
>>
I dug up an old story, originally from http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/14002830/#14018279
>>
Thought that the idea of a Trixie in love with herself deserved a TF story.

>You are Anon, sole employee of the Great and Powerful Trixie
>You drive her wagon, unpack her show, and even cook her meals
>Secretly, you are in love with her
>You wanted to travel around Equestria with her
>She only let you if you would work for her
>You plan to confess your feelings
>Presently you are staying the night in a beautiful valley
>Not far from Canterlot but there are no ponies living near
>You are outside looking at the stars
>They're clear and bright tonight
>You hear Trixie's hoofsteps
"Do you want to come into Trixie's wagon to sleep, Anon? It's cold."
>You say it's okay and you'll be there in a moment
>Trixie asks what you're doing
"Stargazing."
>She walks up to your body and looks up
>Her shadowed face is stern but lovely
"Trixie admits that they are nice tonight, but Trixie also wants to lock up."
>She then sighs and sits down near you
"But Trixie can spare a few minutes."
>She's in a good mood
>Suddenly she asks you
"Do you want a drink?"
>She's holding out a bottle of Applejack Daniels.
"Sure."
>Both of you take a few swigs each and look at the stars silently
>The liquid courage gets to you fast
"Trixie, you know there's something I always wanted to say to you."
>She's looking at you expectantly
>Your eyes trace her slightly parted lips, her big violet eyes
>Here goes nothing
"I want to be your special somepony. I'm in love with you."
"Oh, Anon."
>Trixie sighs and reaches out to touch your hand softly with her warm hoof.
"Trixie likes you, and you are an excellent servant but Trixie can't do that."
>You ask if it's because you're a human
>Trixie shakes her head
"No, it's that there's never been anypony in all Equestria as beautiful as Trixie and Trixie won't settle for any less."
>Welp
>Trixie appears lost in thought
"Although, it gives Trixie an idea…"
>Before you can respond Trixie is lifting her hoof over your head
>Last thing you see is her hoof as it connects
>>
>>28353721
>You wake up on Trixie's bed inside her wagon
>It's comically small and your legs dangle over the edge
>You are naked
>You try to move but magic is holding you in place
"Ah-ha, you've finally woken up!"
>Trixie gets up from the floor nearby and stands over you
>She looks happy and quite excited
>She's removed her cloak
>You feel your cock start to harden and you blush
>Trixie laughs
"You really do like Trixie!"
>You mumble an apology
"Oh no, don't apologize! If you want Trixie that much, you should be very happy right now. Trixie is going to try something very special on you!"
>You wonder helplessly what that might be
>Trixie leans over with a smirk and gently strokes your cock
>Her hoof combined with the sight of her slightly arched back and slender legs elevates you from a somewhat limp boner to a full, aching hard-on
"Hehe! Very good! Not so big as a stallion's, but for a hairless ape, it's quite something! Still, Trixie advises you to say goodbye to your little friend now."
>She removes her hoof and walks over to an open book on the floor nearby
>You watch her cute little ass, swaying as she turns, and grit your teeth
"Now this spell only works if the object is in love with the spellcaster, so Trixie hopes you were telling the truth!"
>She turns back and leans over you again
>Her horn is active
>Gently, she lowers her head and prods your cock with her glowing horn
>A strange sensation flows through you
>Like pins and needles, only mobile, moving from your cock all across your limbs up to your face
"What did you do?"
>You croak weakly at her as dizziness overcomes you
>>
>>28353729
>You feel the magic holding you down dissipate
>You stagger to your feet
>Trixie is smiling up at you
>Something is wrong
>Normally she only come up to your waist
>Is she getting bigger?
"Anon, it's working!"
>She comes closer and you back up against the wall of the wagon
>Trixie is now up to your chest
>Looking around, you realize that everything looks bigger
"Why am I shrinking?"
>Your voice sounds strange and a little more high-pitched than normal
>You shiver and your breathing quickens as Trixie gets close enough for you to feel her hot breath on your skin and smell the alcohol
>You feel a searing pain in your back and you drop to all fours with a cry
>As you hit the ground you see your fingers withering away
>You look at Trixie and ask
"W-what are you doing to Trixie?
>Wait, that wasn't right.
"No! Trixie didn't mean to say that! T-Trixie meant…what's wrong with Trixie?"
>Your voice is high and girlish
>It's Trixie's voice
>Trixie lays a hoof on your shoulder
"Shh, don't worry. This is all part of Trixie's plan."
>You look down to see that your hands have vanished
>The stumps flatten out and form into hooves and fetlocks
>A tingling sensation accompanies the appearance of fur across your limbs
>You feel your ass realign itself and realize your legs have also been transformed
>Still trying to fight the dizziness, you clamber back onto the bed
>It's now the perfect size for your small body
"Look over here!"
>You turn at Trixie's call
>She's pointing at a mirror
>You see yourself
>You're currently half-man, half pony
>Your arms and legs have become pony legs coated in azure fur but your torso and face are still human
>Your dick is also still there, and your human ass sits comically and grotesquely atop your hind legs
"I-is that T-Trixie?
>>
>>28353736
>Your female voice sounds strange coming out of the male face in the mirror
>Trixie laughs again
"It's not over yet."
>She's right
>Your shoulders become thinner and more feminine
>More blue fur covers them
>Your neck burns and you squeak at the pain
>It stretches out and becomes slender as the fur encroaches further
>Your vision blurs as it engulfs your face
>You feel an awful ache deep in your skull as it reshapes itself
>There's a high-pitched sobbing sound and you realize it's you
>The pain is horrible
>It ‘s like your forehead is being drilled into
>All you see in the mirror is a fuzz of pink and blue, the pink slowly swallowed up by the blue
>After what seems like hours your vision clears and the hurt is reduced to a dull ache
>Your eyes are now huge and violet-colored, slightly teary from the pain
>Your hair has been replaced with a cornflower blue mane
>Your mouth is now a muzzle, hanging slightly open in disbelief
>On your forehead there is a large horn
>You look like Trixie
>The real Trixie looks at you sympathetically
"Trixie is sorry that you had to suffer, but this is more than worth it. You will be so happy with the results. Trixie promises you."
>Before you can respond, your gut contracts painfully and you gasp, falling to your side
>Rolling onto your back, you watch your torso shrink and reform like the rest of you, becoming lithe and slender like Trixie
>The fur now coats almost all of your body
>You feel a squeezing sensation underneath you as your ass becomes identical to that same sweet little butt that you ogled earlier
>Between your legs, a tail suddenly springs out
>All that's left is your cock, still erect, partly from the sight of yourself
>You feel the tightness first in your ballsack
"No! Trixie doesn't want to be a girl!"
>Your whimpering elicits a snicker from Trixie
>You watch helplessly as your balls begin to contract
>You place a hoof on your cock, feeling the skin tighten
"Trixie's cock! Trixie's cock is shrinking!"
>>
>>28353740
>The ache is uncomfortable, although not so bad as when you gained the horn
>Your pubic hair dissipates as the penis starts to shrink
>It becomes smaller and smaller and you tug at it pathetically with your hoof, as if you could make a change
>It shrinks down to a little pinky finger, to an infantile nub, still maintaining a little stiffie
>For a moment your crotch is featureless
>Then you hear a ripping sound as your cock is replaced with a little slit
>Inside there's a strange feeling as your new equipment sets itself up
>Finally, the transformation is complete
>You look in the mirror and see yourself, a blushing Trixie with her legs spread and her cute little pink pussy exposed
>You gasp and feel a wetness in your crotch
"Trixie is really…Trixie"
>The real Trixie trots over and strokes your mane softly
"There's just one more part of Trixie's spell left now."
>You start to ask what it is but then you feel the tingling in your head again
>Something strange is happening
>You know you're supposed to be Anon but all these strange memories and feelings are creeping into your head
>You remember growing up in Canterlot and trying to be the best spellcaster
>You remember the other foals laughing at you and saying you weren't good enough
>You got into Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns and proved them all wrong
>But you couldn't take all the rules and regulations
>Suck-ups like that damn Twilight Sparkle always got better grades even though you were better
>You dropped out to forge your own way in the world
>You are the Great and Powerful Trixie
>You're talented and wily and beautiful and resourceful
>You're also the sexiest little pony in all of Equestria
>You look up at Trixie gratefully and speak
"You were completely right. Trixie is so happy. Thank you, Trixie."
>>
>>28353746
>You both giggle at your words and stare longingly at each other
>Soon you can no longer resist
>You pull Trixie onto the bed and kiss her to relieve your hot, desperate lips
>She squeals and wraps her hooves around your neck
>Her hungry tongue pushes its way through your lips and explores your new mouth
>You respond in kind and feel the strange sensation of your own mouth from the wrong end
>She moans into your mouth as you reach around her waist and pull her body closer to you
>Slowly, the kiss ends and you both pull back, grinning lustfully
>She whispers
"You're perfect now."
>You reply immediately
"Yes, Trixie is perfect."
>You look at the mirror and giggle again
>Two Trixies lying on the bed, holding tightly to one another
>The only difference between the two of you is that you're slightly sweaty from the transformation
>Your gaze drifts over both of your perfect pony bodies and you shift your hind legs as you feel a growing warmth in your new pussy
>Trixie's grin widens and you watch her in the mirror as she raises her mouth to your horn
>She sticks out her tongue and slowly, draws it up your horn from the bottom
>Your breathing quickens and you sweat ever more profusely as a jolt of lust shoots through you
>Trixie sucks softly on the tip of the horn, heightening your desire ever more
>You wriggle on the bed as the warmth and wetness intensifies, and let out soft little moans in rapid succession
>Your new pussy is aching for Trixie's touch
>As if she's read your mind, she leaves your horn and moves down your chest and your belly, delivering a string of kisses
>Her touch is electric and it's like a sensory overload
>You let out a high-pitched sigh
>You need to feel Trixie down there
>You feel the pulse of arousal all over your wonderful Trixie body now
>You've never felt anything like this before
>You part your hind legs and roll onto your back as Trixie reaches your crotch
"Trixie is so glad she let you join her now."
>>
>>28353750
>You groan in acknowledgement of her words
>You feel your pussy pulsating with desire
>Every inch of your feels so sensitive and you just want Trixie so bad
>Trixie nuzzles your thigh teasingly and you gasp
"Trixie, please…Trixie wants you so much…"
>Trixie grins
"Trixie wants you too. You're as beautiful as Trixie is. You better get ready for something great and powerful."
>She leans in and you feel her tongue brushing your new Trixie slit
>You kick your hind legs as another shudder of pleasure runs through you
>The pleasure doesn't let up, as Trixie enters you and her face vanishes between your legs
>You close your eyes and sigh as her tongue explores your inner folds
>Suddenly she touches…something, and a wave of unbelievable wanting swells up warmly inside you
>Her tongue starts making these little circles inside of you, and you slam your fore hooves down on the bed at the amazing sensation
>After a minute or two, she raises her head and stops
>You open your eyes and she's smiling at you
>You stutter weakly
"D-don't stop…"
>Trixie only raises her eyebrow and leans down again
>You breath heavily and close your eyes again, bracing yourself for whatever she's about to do
>This time you feel an explosive burst of pleasure immediately as Trixie's tongue flicks something
>As your mind swims, you realize it must have been your new clit
>Her tongue flicks in a steady rhythm, taking you higher and higher
>You open your and you see the mirror
>The sight of yourself, your eyes lusty, your tongue hanging slightly out of your mouth, your legs in the air—and Trixie between them—is enough to push you over the edge
>>
>>28353754
>You release a breathless moan as you break into your first orgasm as Trixie, staring at the perfect vision in the mirror
>You're so beautiful
>You kick your sexy, slender Trixie legs
>You hear your high, musical Trixie voice crying out with pleasure
>You feel the wonderful tremors all over your perfect Trixie body
>Your heart is Trixie's heart
>And between your legs is your perfect lover, Trixie
>She crawls up your sweaty, prone body and kisses you deeply again
>You taste your sweet Trixie juices on her tongue and you relish it
>A string hangs between you as your lips part
>You're lost in each other's beauty
>This is the best moment of your life
>The two of you are so in sync that you speak at the same time
"Trixie loves you, Trixie."
>You both smirk at the coincidence
>You embrace her again in gratitude and she returns it
"Thank you, Trixie."
>Once again, you say it together, and smile
>>
>>28353764
And pastebin for posterity. http://pastebin.com/AAWfjW5x
>>
>>28354135
well this was freaking hot.
>>
>>28354135
This shouldn't have been as hot as it was
>>
>>28354594
Welcome to PTFG
>>
>>28353706
Neither unicorn nor earth pony can match the adorableness of a good pegasus.
>>
>>28355435
Changeling a cute
Cuter than birb pone
>>
File: 1443756728597.png (70KB, 364x402px) Image search: [Google]
1443756728597.png
70KB, 364x402px
>>28356672
>disgusting bugs
>qter than birb
good one
>>
>>28356672
If you became a changeling would you spend your time in undisguised changeling form or would you be all the ponies you could think of?
>>
File: 1464486230687.png (47KB, 1514x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1464486230687.png
47KB, 1514x1214px
>>28357143
Either way, they're getting pet
>>
>>28357172
He's gonna get crushed.

If I were a changeling, green coat/black mane is the last colour scheme I would pick.
>>
File: 1473177891370.png (952KB, 2228x1614px)
1473177891370.png
952KB, 2228x1614px
As the doll became more human, Anon became more pony.
>>
>>28319665
Are there any pony-to-pony transformations?
>>
>>28357839
Not that I know of. They're not very popular.
>>
>>28358666
I've seen a couple on derpibooru, satan
but yeah, I gotta admit there isn't a whole lotta appeal to turning horse into different horse
>>
>>28358719
It just isn't that exciting for me to make personally- ponies are already so similar in shape and design that a pony to pony TF would often be a simple mane swap and color change. It doesn't offer much in terms of interest, for me.

Also I'm a human that wants to see fellow humans become adorable pones.
>>
>>28359275
>Also I'm a human that wants to see fellow humans become adorable pones.
Wise words.
>>
File: applebloom to fleetfoot.jpg (385KB, 1800x576px) Image search: [Google]
applebloom to fleetfoot.jpg
385KB, 1800x576px
>>28357839
Not really what we're about here, no stories of that sort but the occasional bit of art.
If you're looking for writing this may have what you want.
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/574/folder/839/1/ponies-into-other-ponies
>>
>>
File: censored.jpg (379KB, 2070x4478px)
censored.jpg
379KB, 2070x4478px
I'm just going to leave this here because I'm a self-important shitlord
>>
File: no dicks here.png (691KB, 824x984px) Image search: [Google]
no dicks here.png
691KB, 824x984px
>>
>>28360684
>no dicks here
Good. Dicks are the last thing you want when becoming a pony.
Nice work
>>
>>28353706
But look at this cute assortment of unicorns from the latest episode.
Makes you want to become the buckball-playing unicorn.
>>
>>28360684
I'm gonna need a sauce
>>
>>28361323
http://sevenpaperplates.tumblr.com/post/150090221008/the-rendered-image-from-the-commission-listing
>>
>>28360504
I really can't wait for you to release those photomanipulations. Even if it's just the two(?) who agreed to have them posted publicly. Your stuff is the hottest TF art I've ever seen and I can never wait for more.
>>
>>28361343
I wouldn't let someone turn into a pony in my lap, not until they were completely finished.
>>
Start of Octavia TGTF. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21067109/
>>
File: greenponer.png (94KB, 795x1024px) Image search: [Google]
greenponer.png
94KB, 795x1024px
>>28362273
The Octavia doll turning into a copy of the guy is the weirdest thing.

It's just smiling the whole time.
>>
>>28362273
I still like the sequence though
>>
>>28362273
There's something a bit uncanny valley about this.
>>
>>28362319
That always happens for some reason.
>>
>>28363244
This set was a good one.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1244481
Transformation into a pony in heat.
>>
>>28363569
>heat
>the tags say "filly"
Man, this fucking fandom.
>>
File: 1421051127.daf-_latex1.5.jpg (167KB, 1280x1147px) Image search: [Google]
1421051127.daf-_latex1.5.jpg
167KB, 1280x1147px
Speaking of Octavia...
>>
>>28364566
>>28364574
daf is good stuff
also,
>anthro
enjoy your 3 day vacation
>>
>>28364591
He did it for the greater good
>>
>>28364613
THE GREATER GOOD
>>
>>28364064
>Man, this fucking fandom.
New to it? You'll see a lot worse than that if you stick around.
>>
>>28364591
>daf is good stuff
Good, but not suitable for posting here, alas.
https://derpibooru.org/1091489
>>
>>28364908
God I wish he had continued that further than he did. That was so damn hot.
>>
>>28365553
>mfw that story
>>
>>28365969
Is it that bad? I haven't read it.
>>
>>28366127
The author is legit insane, and believes that humanity needs to be exterminated and replaced with ponies from a fictional TV show. Every story follows a similar formula, humans are irredeemable monsters that must be brainwashed into being ponies by the OOC OP god being that is his version of Celestia. They believe that anything post season 1 isn't canon because Faust wasn't involved, and threw an absolute fucking shit fit when Chrysalis bested Celestia in season 2 because it ruined her headcanon of Celestia being an unstoppable god.

Looking at it again, that isn't the story I read, I read "Code Majeste," instead from the same author though. The narrative is that a human is accidentally turned into an alicorn, and Celestia wants to kill them because they might destroy the universe or something. There's a lot of filler in between to reinforce how terrible humanity is, but then the ending happens.

I can't begin to explain the circumstances. Basically the protagonist and Celestia are in the same city. Luna doesn't want kill the protag, so she teleports her into the vault contained within another character's apartment. The man who owns the apartment brings out a fucking shotgun and blows her head off.

Her alicorn healing allows her to survive, but Luna and the man jam steel balls into her brain into the organ that gives her the alicorn powers to protect her from Celestia. If you ask why they don't do some kind of surgery, don't, it's never addressed.
>>
>>28366292
This gives the protag irreversible brain damage and turns her into Derpy, the bubbles on her cutie mark are actually the steel balls used to make her retarded, I'm not fucking joking. The part of her head that they blew away turns into Dinky, somehow, and then Doctor Whooves appears and takes them away.

Celestia admits no fault for trying to murder them, Luna doesn't seem to realize there was a much easier solution that she knew about the ENTIRE TIME. And humanity continues to be driven to extinction, being systematically brainwashed and converted to love Celestia unconditionally. At no point is this every shown as a negative thing, in fact the author wishes it would happen IRL.
>>
>>28366305
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (20KB, 190x186px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
20KB, 190x186px
>>28366305
>>
>>28366292
>>28366305
Yeah. The conversion bureau. Has there ever been a good story set in that universe?
>>
>>28366474
No? Chatoyance is the only person who ever really cared about it. It probably should have stayed as generic wish fulfillment.
>>
>>28366474
TCB is an interesting idea, with a nutter running the show. Shame really, because someone could theoretically do something with the setting, but the stigma is way to great anymore for anyone to really want to.
>>
>>28366589
Seems like Optimalverse suffers the same kind of problem, but a slightly different brand of crazy.
>>
>>28366347
Transformation into a disgusted gryphon?
>>
I wish to be the little stallion.

Brb getting my Gilette.
>>
File: horsecock.png (35KB, 925x933px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock.png
35KB, 925x933px
>>28367320
Good luck, Anon.
>>
>>28366474

Depends. There are a few counter CB fics that I find decent, but that may just be personal taste.

I did find one in particular that hit the feels hard though. One where the characters aren't completely batshit insane, with the transformation having a tragic... Well, that would be spoiling it. Let's just say that it will hit you hard.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/62315/grayscale

There are a couple others here, the anti ones being stories like this one.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/147879/the-conversion-bureau-the-other-side-of-the-spectrum-side-story---asia

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/192472/calm-before-the-storm

These are but two of the side stories to this one.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/42449/the-conversion-bureau-the-other-side-of-the-spectrum

They're... Impressive in both scope and length, and the execution is acceptable for me personally. Though how much you like them will depend whether you like this sort of thing or not. I suggest giving each a couple chapters worth reading before making your mind up.
>>
>>28367501
Thanks for the recommendations.
>>
Mare turns you into a pony for touching her butt.
>>
I actually tried having a bowl of monster today. Would not recommend
>>
File: be the pony.png (199KB, 1032x712px) Image search: [Google]
be the pony.png
199KB, 1032x712px
>>
File: ultra hd kek.jpg (584KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
ultra hd kek.jpg
584KB, 3840x2160px
>>28368407
Fucking kek.
>>
>>28368407
Hilarious.
He obviously intends to become a filthy earth pony.
>>
>>28368397
That sounds awful. Maybe you need to be a pony to properly appreciate it.
>>
>>28368170
You get a big butt to 'see how it feels from her perspective'
little does she know you totally enjoy it
>>
File: image.png (202KB, 1280x1018px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
202KB, 1280x1018px
>>28369132
A good pony butt is enjoyable by all.
>>
>>28368407
Why do you always use this muddy background colour? Even for transformations into non-mud ponies.
>>
>>28369611
Cause I'm a sombre and boring person
>>
Woofr, your last update was beautiful. Is more coming soon?
>>
File: beponeirl.png (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
beponeirl.png
2MB, 1280x960px
how far would you go to be the little pony?
>>
File: 1473285366673-r9k.png (956KB, 480x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1473285366673-r9k.png
956KB, 480x1064px
>>28369914
Yeah, bit by bit.
>>
>>28370165
How far is Equestria?

Seriously though. Not that far, even if being a pony on a temporary basis sounds great.
>>
>>28370245
This

There's nothing for me here on Earth anyways
>>
>>28319665
>Human becomes pony.
>Human is arrested for indecent exposure after ass and genitals fall out of human's clothing
>Human is eventually captured by the military and killed and dissected.
>>
>>28370238
I think that dog might be trapped.
>>
>>28371493
Kinda how I feel trying to write the story recently, to be honest.

>You sighed and held on tight to Chad with all four hooves, pushing your belly against him.
>He held you too, with his hands pressing into your butt, pushing you up and into his chest.
>There was a playful smile building on Chad’s face, he shook his head and laughed.
>”Well, I kind of want to go for a walk around to be honest, have a smoke or five.”
>You rolled your eyes.
“Really slotting yourself into the romantic moment, huh.”
>But you still giggled along with him.
“Yeah, alright.”
>Chad simply stood up with you in his arms, then he swung you over and onto his shoulder so that he could turn off the shower.
>A cold shiver ran through your body when he slid open the stall door, the hot water that was soaked into your fur was cooling down rapidly as the steam left the room.
>Chad, being Chad, was unbothered of course.
>He just strode over to where he’d hung his towel and let you down.
>The tiles were damp and probably cold, but you hardly felt it thanks to your hooves.
>You smiled at the thought.
>It was always the little things.
>Suddenly you felt a fierce rubbing on your sides, it was Chad drying you off with his towel.
“Thanks.”
>”S’what I’m here for. Plus…”
>The rubbing got lower…
>Lower…
>Annnddd he was fondling your butt.
>Full on both palms to both of your butt cheeks and squeezing.
>You rolled your eyes and smiled some more.
“We just showered, let’s not get all dirty again.”
>Chad chuckled and moved his hands up to dry your mane instead.
>”Yeah, yeah. I don’t want to go around smelling like Monster flavored horse juices anyway.
>You scrunched your muzzle and delivered a swift buck to Chad’s knees.
>>
File: 20160909_020719.jpg (3MB, 2592x4608px) Image search: [Google]
20160909_020719.jpg
3MB, 2592x4608px
>>28371653
>But he saw it coming and just hopped out of the way, laughing all the while.
>You grumbled a bit, and your muzzle stayed firmly scrunched, but that was all the kicking you did.
>Once your mane was good and dry, Chad tossed you a brush before he started to dry himself.
>It took some doing, but you got your fur, mane and tail all orderly and pretty again.
>Chad, meanwhile, just tossed his clothes on again.
>Then he got his things together and wrapped them all up in his towel, which he promptly plopped onto your back.
>You stared sideways at him, with one brow raised.
“Do I look like a pack horse to you?”
>Shrugging, Chad opened the bathroom door and stepped out.
>”You look like my girlfriend.”
“W-whatever…”
>Blushing, you trotted briskly behind Chad, following him up the now empty hallways.
>That grabbed your attention, this whole place had been packed full on the way over.
“What time is it?”
>Chad pulled out his cellphone.
>”Two thirty in the afternoon.”
>You blinked.
“Seriously? Let’s go get some lunch then.”
>As if on cue, your tummy started to rumble.
>Chad nodded and stopped at the turn off for his room.
>”Meet you down in the lobby at two fifteen then?”
>You bucked Chad’s toiletries off of your back then kicked them up into his waiting arms
“Sure.”
>Promptly, you galloped down the hall towards your room, just as Chad started walking towards his.
>You giggled and tossed your mane about as you went, suddenly filled with energy and an almost childlike glee.
>It had been too long since you had a good run.
>Your hooves clopped loudly on the hard tile flooring, echoing against flat white walls and the flat white ceiling.

>>28332377
>>28332569
>Implying implications

G'night PTFG
>>
>>28371693
Goodnight based Woofr
>>
>>28371693
>that spoiler'd image
I honestly though that meant that chad was going to follow anon down that vaguely horse-shaped road
someone's gotta have the hands in that relationship. and the dick if chad rolls his dice wrong.
>>
>>28371693
Very nice.

>>You bucked Chad’s toiletries off of your back then kicked them up into his waiting arms
Keyboard Masher, the buckball champion?
>>
>>28371143
RIP. Hope they lived a good life as a pony while it lasted.
>>
>>28372181
Chad needs to stay human to ward off Keyboard Masher's crowds of fans. If they were both horses they'd get mobbed.
>>
Hey PTFG,
Any advice for drawing wrinkled up clothes?
Um, for no particular reason...
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1245178
https://derpibooru.org/1245179
https://derpibooru.org/1245181
https://derpibooru.org/1245182
https://derpibooru.org/1245185
https://derpibooru.org/1245189
>>
>>28368397
try mixing it with jagermeister?
>>
File: dealing with anons.png (71KB, 1057x295px) Image search: [Google]
dealing with anons.png
71KB, 1057x295px
>>
>>28365553
>>28366474
I thought conversion bureau and FIO were different stories?
>>
>>28373867
gotta get the numbers down somehow
but they'll be back. and in greater numbers
>>
>>28373005
First draw regular clothes. Then add wrinkles. Or copy from some references.
I have no idea. Good luck.
>>
>>28374192
They are. But to some extent they share the same audience. >>28366292 was talking about a TCB story by the same author as the one the picture was from.
Optimalverse is kinda the techno-conversion bureau. Too often they share this irritating 'humanity sucks, becoming pony will solve all your problems' attitude.
>>
>>28373867
Spooky
Just gotta hope to be in the first batch of transformed, it all goes downhill from there.
>>
>>28373009
Not a fan of this style if I'm honest.
>>
Where did you go Phase 2? Story was getting good.
>>
File: dd.png (389KB, 964x734px) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
389KB, 964x734px
>>
>>28375002
Nah, Friendship is Optimal isn't pro-becoming a pony in the way Chatoyance is. It's LessWrong propaganda, after all. Not to say that LessWrong is any less insane, though...
>>
>>28376429
FIO isn't so misanthropic but still takes the position that humanity can be improved by mass ponification.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1091x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1091x1280px
>>
File: 2833.png (288KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2833.png
288KB, 1600x1600px
>>
File: derpy.png (431KB, 1152x1000px) Image search: [Google]
derpy.png
431KB, 1152x1000px
>>28348119
>>
If you're reading this, write some fiction.
>>
File: 8478.png (201KB, 634x602px) Image search: [Google]
8478.png
201KB, 634x602px
>>
>>28370238
Someone should make a version of this with an anonpony.
>>
File: Samsa when.jpg (844KB, 1622x3125px) Image search: [Google]
Samsa when.jpg
844KB, 1622x3125px
>>
>>28378301
Your not my mum
>>
>>28380946
>Your
You can do better than that, Anon.
>>
>>28378301
>"You're not my mum" I grumble, tossing my mane to the side with a harumph
>Twlight simply giggles and leans down to muzzle my cheek
"Oh, you're so cute when you're angry"
she's acting as if she can't even understand me
>"listen here you fucking purple horse, I didn't ask for this. Now turn me back into a man!"
>Twilight tuts at me.
"Now really, such language for a filly your age. You don't want to go to the naughty room again do you?"
>I feel a chill down my neck, memories of that dark place...
>"I... no, I don't want to go in there again. I'll be good."
"That's better my little filly!"
>Twilight wraps her wings around me, moving in for a warm embrace. She begins stroking the back of my mane with a hoof.
>I have to admit, it feels warm and... nice.
>Maybe this isn't so bad.
>>
>>28381473
Sounds about right. What's in the naughty room?
>>
>>28381540
ENTRY NUMBER SEVENTEEN
DARK DARKER YET DARKER
THE DARKNESS KEEPS GROWING
THE SHADOWS CUTTING DEEPER
PHOTON READINGS NEGATIVE
THIS NEXT EXPERIMENT SEEMS
VERY
VERY
INTERESTING
>>
>>28381760
How very edgy
>>
>>28381540
Schrodinger's dildo. Is it big and black? Or is it pink and slender?
>>
File: tmp_31632-1473512733827467899732.png (532KB, 480x1064px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31632-1473512733827467899732.png
532KB, 480x1064px
>>28381540
Jars of fetuses

>>28379564
>>
>>28381906
I don't know why that picture makes me laugh so hard. Earth pony inferiority confirmed.
>>
>>28381540
Cold, darkness, despair. You know what you did to deserve it.
>>
>>28381897
Which hole is it in? Who knows
>>
>>28381906
>Anon finds a lonely, scenic spot to brood in isolation after his forced transformation to pony.
>But how the fuck is she going to get down from here?
>>
>>28381906
>all the fetuses look like anonfilly
>>
>>28382519
>All of Twilight's failed attempts at ponification, meticulously stored and labeled for her research.
>>
>>28383453
The room is a reminder that anon could become a "failed attempt" at any time
>>
>>28381940
>Cold, darkness, despair
A bit like this general then.
>>
>>28383585
Very sinister, but an effective threat to keep Anons in line.
>>
File: 9777.png (167KB, 1106x540px) Image search: [Google]
9777.png
167KB, 1106x540px
>>
A few of Ace's old stream sketches
>>
>>28386041
>>
>>28386051
>>
>>28386041
>>28386051
>>28386062
but does it reverse it if he leaves the circle?
>>
>>28386062
Neat!
>>
>>28385345
is this Tavi or has Twilight's horn fallen off?
>>
Should I keep working on Our Town or just jump straight into >>28319731?
>>
>>28386926
Write what you want to write, whichever you enjoy more.
But if you're really not sure, I say stick with Our Town.
>>
File: Coco Pommel.jpg (105KB, 975x820px) Image search: [Google]
Coco Pommel.jpg
105KB, 975x820px
>>28386680
I think it's this pony.
>>
>>28386041
This is a cute tf. I like it.

>>28386081
No, once you go full pony you can never go back.
>>
>>28387118
>once you go full pony you can never go back.
Where can I find this magic pony circle? It looks like it's made of mushrooms
>>
>>28386062
"why am I a mare?"
ever the important question.
>>
>>28387227
I think that's the idea
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_ring
>>
>>28387235
Everyone wants to be the little mare, right?
>>
>>
File: bitch.png (58KB, 906x374px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
58KB, 906x374px
>>
>>28388875
need more deer tf in my life
>>
What draw?
>>
>>28390030
deer tf
>>
>>28390041
deer is not pony
deer is a shit
>>
>>28390063
racist
>>
>>28390078
yes
deer a shit
gryphon a shit
dragon a shit
zebra a shit
>>
>>28390091
das racist
>>
>>28390030
Human turning into pony in a patch of poison joke.
>>
File: deer.jpg (346KB, 1924x1113px) Image search: [Google]
deer.jpg
346KB, 1924x1113px
>>28389957
You must have seen it but here's the other example.

>>28390030
The anon who turned into a deer being discriminated against by racist anonponies.
>>
>>28390091
gryphon can be good
its got wings and can still eat meat
>>
>>28390030
Former human with a pen in his mouth, struggling to write the story of his own ponification.
>>
>>28319731
This is good
>>
>>28390030
anon being tfed by a pair of stallions
>>
>>28390030
Some TFTG would be great
>>
>>28390030
pone complaining while playing with cat toys
>>
>>28390923
Complaining about what?
>>
>>28391186
Jewish conspiracies
>>
>>28391186
just about everything it can think of as it tries and fails to catch the thing
>>
File: get the thing.jpg (83KB, 680x518px) Image search: [Google]
get the thing.jpg
83KB, 680x518px
>>28391338
>anon finally catches the thing
>he looks down at the thing he caught
it turns out he's been trying to catch a laser pointer dot for the last hour
>>
>>28319731
This seems pretty retarded. He could just take one pill--it works for a day--collect his semen that day, and have it preserved. Whenever he wants a kid, his wife gets AI'd using the sperm. Also, the long-term side effect of this is the exact opposite of what he wants to achieve, to be able to impregnate his wife. He'd have to be really dumb to go through with it.
>>
>>28319731
Why not just leave the 3dpd wife and take all the pills?
>>
>>28391611
because the pills can turn the 3dpd wife into the svelte stallion with the long, hard, throbbing horsecock just begging to pump your womb full of that thick pony spunk
you some kinda faggot who doesn't wanna feel his hooves hook into your thick breeder flanks as his flared cockhead pushes into your already dripping and winking entrance
>>
>>28391412
Sometimes the premises for these things don't entirely make sense. Just roll with it.
>>
>>28371693
>Doors passed you by, counting all the way up to your dorm room number.
>Your mane was whipping at the air, flying out behind you with your tail.
>If you didn’t have to pay attention to what was in front of you, you’d probably be staring at it the whole time.
>Your door flashed by.
>You started into a slide, trying to halt before you got too far past it.
>Your momentum was a bit too much though, so you wound up standing on your forehooves for a second.
>To compensate, you rocked back and onto your hind legs, kicking your fore hooves and snorting.
>It would have looked majestic as fuck, if both of your rear hooves hadn’t slipped and fell out beneath you.
>You fell onto your side with a loud bang, whinnying in surprise.
“OW! FUCK.”
>”Smooth moves loser.”
>Still wincing from the pain, you looked up and around, trying to find the person who just spoke.
>”Behind you dumbass.”
>Already frowning, you whipped your head around.
“Hey, fuck you buddy.”
>It was some random black guy.
>Pretty well built too, tall with obviously strong legs, plus biceps as big around as your head.
>No… wait, you knew him.
>His name was Tom or something, he was the quarterback on your university’s football team.
>He was also an edgy fuckhead, always wore his football jacket and a pair of sweatpants to remind people that he was actually good at something other than being an asswipe.
>Always smoked real cheap and shitty cigarettes too, like the LD he was butting out on your fucking door.
“I should just stomp your lungs out.”
>Tom or something pulled out another one of his cigs and lit it.
>He had a new zippo lighter to do it with too, it was done up in a real weird design though.
>All black with holes pockmarking the cap at random.
>>
>>28392126
>”You wanna kill me? Good luck, I’ve already tried about five times.”
>You huffed and stood up defiantly, puffing your chest out at Tom with a glare as you walked back towards him and your room.
“Just get the fuck out of here.”
>Tom’s green eyes narrowed like he was going to say something, but he just turned round and walked off instead.
“Prick…”
>You spat under your breath as you pushed your door open.
>That had really dampened your mood, there were so many fucking assholes in this dorm.
>Dragging your hooves, you strode into your room and snatched your hoodie up off of the floor with your mouth.
>You swung it over your back and zipped it up, then checked the pockets to make sure your wallet and your cellphone were still in there.
“Good to go.”
>Things picked up a bit once you started to get your other clothes on, finally you’d be able to show off your new scarf!
>Smiling faintly, you scanned the room looking for it while you pulled your all black socks on.
“Huh.”
>The scarf was nowhere in sight, Chad must have put it away somewhere.
>You nosed around a bit through some of your old clothes lying on the floor but no luck.
>You’d found your saddlebags, but you didn’t think you’d really need them.
>So on you pressed on to your wardrobe.
“Gotcha.”
>Your scarf was lying neatly on top of a pile of t shirts.
>You nabbed it and slid it on, then you checked yourself out in the full-sized mirror on your door.
>Adorable.
>The scarf complemented your mane perfectly, navy blue tassels against random lengths of your wavy blonde mane.
>Your hoodie and socks matched your fur nicely, black worked with pretty much everything after all.
>Now you just needed your hat.
“Oh shit.”
>>
>>28392132
>Your eyes went wide and flicked over to your computer screen.
>You’d forgotten all about your thread.
>Not sparing even a second, you dashed over to your desk and jumped up into your chair.
>A couple clicks with the mouse and you got your computer to wake up again.
>The thread was still alive, better than alive actually, it had long ago broken the thousand post mark and it had been pinned by the mods.
>There were loads of people wondering where you’d gone though, interspersed with some anonymous posters trying to pass as you.
>You smiled and dug your hat out from behind your laptop.
>With a lot less finagling than before, you got it on and snapped a quick picture with your webcam.
>You wrote: “Hey, sorry about the delay, got distracted. Here’s one last picture before I go, and yes, that guy Carl and his friend Brandon were the ones who returned it. Hope to see you all again some other time.”
>Submit.
>Annnnnndddddd… It was up.
“Cool.”
>You didn’t bother to wait for replies, the clock on your laptop told you it had already been ten minutes since you parted with Chad.
>It was time to head down to the lobby.
>You locked your laptop up and moonwalked out of the door, making sure to lock that too, before galloping down the hall.

Done for now, really starting to feel the good writing vibes too, which is nice.

>>28381906
Hahaha

I'll be lurking on and off, gotta work.
>>
>>28392142
Awesome
>>
File: U-unf.png (261KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
U-unf.png
261KB, 2271x2380px
>>28391700
I-I'm sorry, I w-wasn't aware that the effect would go b-both ways.
>>
>>28319665
Huh. Lost the OP image.
>>
>>28335444
Where are you, Spacewolfe? It's sunday.
>>
The CMC never realised the obvious solution. Turn her into a pony, then get her a cutie mark.
>>
File: areyouaware.png (3MB, 6000x7500px) Image search: [Google]
areyouaware.png
3MB, 6000x7500px
>>
>>28392126
>>You fell onto your side with a loud bang, whinnying in surprise.
She's no Tammy.

>>28392126
>>All black with holes pockmarking the cap at random.
Even this guy's lighter is a changeling.
>>
>>28371653
>Kinda how I feel trying to write the story recently, to be honest.
>the story

That's the problem. End the story by killing off all the characters and start a story.
>>
>>28394666
But that's horrible advice anon.
>>
File: gearbox.png (42KB, 1238x514px) Image search: [Google]
gearbox.png
42KB, 1238x514px
>>
>>28391356
I gotta say that's an excellent idea
>>
File: No regrets.png (337KB, 468x1810px) Image search: [Google]
No regrets.png
337KB, 468x1810px
>>
File: Satan.jpg (35KB, 329x241px) Image search: [Google]
Satan.jpg
35KB, 329x241px
>>28394666
Tempting, satan, very tempting. I've actually almost done that with a lot of stories, it's the potential shitstorm that really beckons me. Also, pretty much over the trapped feeling now, was just in a sort of rut over the shower scene.

>>28394557
>Even this guy's lighter is a changeling.
Heh.
>>
>>28392365
oh don't worry you can become very intimately aware of how the effect works
especially when you're reduced to a drooling mess spasming around the stallion thoroughly breeding HIS submissive little mare
>>
>>28395487
That would make an entertaining full story.
>>
>>28396552
>rut over the shower scene
tfw no rutting in the shower scene.
Seriously though, don't let Satan plant evil ideas in your head. The story's too good to let it end like that.
>>
>>28396756
It would.
>>
File: oh desire.jpg (55KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
oh desire.jpg
55KB, 562x437px
>>28396776
I'd do it all real slow too. One by one, each one more tragic than the last. See how long it takes readers to realize.
>>
>>28397321
hoe don't do it

oh my gawd
>>
>>28386926

I'd say stick with Our Town, it's really well done so far and the concept is awesome!
>>
>>28397321
>>28398279
How about a compromise. Just kill one or two characters.
>>
>>28395487
>>28396756
Drawing idea: the transformed pony meeting the still human anon for the first time, him being smitten with her, her complaining about how unfair it is that he got to keep his hands.
>>
File: image.png (668KB, 1280x1476px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
668KB, 1280x1476px
>>
File: 1404139059284.png (393KB, 1045x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1404139059284.png
393KB, 1045x1357px
>>
>>28393644
Busy with practice starts.
I also cant write in English class.
>>
>>28400316
Thus, to repent my crimes, I'm currently trying to finish the delivery, come watch.

If you can handle me butchering the english language with my hooves.
>>
>>28400316
>I also cant write in English class.
How ironic.
>>
>>28335440
>Minutes of trotting later, you and your friends are sitting in some sort of a cantina at a couple round tables.
>Verita is standing in front of you all. She doesn't even need a podium just because her own sheer presence is imposing by itself.
>”Now, I'd like to welcome you aboard the Lor class Starcutter. This fine vessel, along with it's sister ship, the Maga, will take it to the universal tears. The both vessels are science carrier vessels with an exceptional hangar bay size and freight capacity. That make these behemoths a fine choice for long range trips into the unknown. There's much more to the vehicle, but I doubt anyone except Regia is interested in technical nuances.”
>Your friends look at you and you reply to their prying sight with a chuckle.
>”Well, since this ship will be taking us into the greatest known unknown, some extra details wouldn't hurt.” Ann proposes, and you make a consentaneous murmur.
>Verita nods and continues her briefing, “Well, what interests you the most?”
>Amy speaks for a change, answering Verita's question: “How do we get there in this century?”
>Did Amy miss the entire probe thing, where it was traveling through hyperspace?
>”Simply. We'll use subspace and a gravitational sail. You see, beyond the ‚normal‘ space, lie folds of other layers. In those layers, equivalent distances in normal universe seem shorter, and the further layer you use, the closer the points of origin and arrival are, for example...The second most layer from the top halves all distances, so two points a lightyear apart, will be half a year away in hyperspace. Of course, the further down you go, the more tidal movements and gravimetric anomalies you encounter.”
“So higher risk, but with a better outcome?” You ask.
>>
>>28400863
>Verita nods.
>You halfmindledly pay attention to Verita’s briefing.
>Your mind drags you on.
>Inerita is an omnipresent force, even if gravity is nonexistent.
>Well, nonexistent, rather without a noticeable effect.
>And high speed travel requires high acceleration, because It’d take centuries to to ascend to desired speeds.
>So inertia needs to be compensated somehow.
>You look up.
“How do we plan to compensate a couple thousand G?”
>Verita looks at you, and speaks up. “Sorry?”
“How do you plan to compensate a couple thousand equestrian gravities, so our skin doesn't melt off?”
>”Oh! You must be talking of the Inertia store converter, or the ICS. It’s an applied Phlebotinum device that converts inertial energy into other energies that can be used, or safely dispersed over time. It has limits, though. Can’t have too high of an input. Or the thing will fry.”
“And we would end up like gazpacho on the wall.”
>”Correct!”
You chuckle. “Nothing to worry about, I suppose.”
>”No, actually. The power cap for the ICS we will be using is enough to per say, to literally evaporate matter into quarks faster than you can think. That’d require a fully efficient transfer to matter. Besides, the entire thing is a power hog. This’ll be the ship’s maiden voyage, and thus, we will need to jumpstart the fusion reactors on both of the vessels. That’s where things become really interesting. We will use the nearby star to gain enough inertial power to slingshot us in the right direction, and to get our reactors and propulsion up as well.”
>>
>>28400893
“Sounds like we will have a lot of fun.”
>”Definitely. But for now, I propose a teambuilding activity.”
>You all look up, interested.
>”This fine vessel is host to a supplement of fighters. Fighter pilots need to stay in shape, especially their piloting skills. That is why, we have the best flight simulators possible. Why not a round of shooting eachother’s cardboard boxes down? For fun.”
>Before you can say something, Ann shouths.
>”FIRSTONETOGETTENKILLSGETSABEER!”
>And you all bolt out of the room, Verita leading you to the flight simulators.
>Today's going to be fun!
>>
>>28400897
And that's it.
sorry for being too smol, busy with work and life in general.
:>
>>
>>28400903
That's okay, mate. Go at your own pace.
>>
>>28390030
Forgive my impatience, but is anything happening with this?
>>
>>28400096
Give the gem to Rarity and get her to make you a new outfit.
>>
File: Sombra.png (663KB, 800x1548px) Image search: [Google]
Sombra.png
663KB, 800x1548px
>>
>>28335387
>“Go ahead. If it bugs you
>bugs
How shockingly racist.
>>
>tfw you at the club an its lit af but then you remember that master aint signed on to the irc in three weeks
>>
>>28390030
Pony turning a human into a pony in the manner of a Borg assimilation.
>>
File: 483.png (163KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
483.png
163KB, 800x800px
>>
Are there any mtf bat pony stories? I'd be _really_ interested in one.
>>
File: tumblr_lyt6mlBLE01r9prsfo1_400.gif (983KB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyt6mlBLE01r9prsfo1_400.gif
983KB, 350x191px
>>28335391
I like this conversation, it's good that they haven't given up on returning to Earth.

>>28400893
>gazpacho

Keep up the good work.
>>
File: 1387831504.cuddlehooves_regress.jpg (317KB, 1280x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1387831504.cuddlehooves_regress.jpg
317KB, 1280x1091px
>>28402847
There's Opal, who appears originally in Zephyr's story before getting her own spin off.
http://pastebin.com/u/tfanon
>>
File: anonbatpony.png (166KB, 1024x500px)
anonbatpony.png
166KB, 1024x500px
>>
File: 1473485471628.png (297KB, 1500x1500px)
1473485471628.png
297KB, 1500x1500px
>Anon grows tired of being sober in Equestria.
>He breaks into Starlight Glimmer's liquor cabinet, desperate for a drink.
>Unbeknownst to him it's laced with a secret ingredient, a relic from her days of brainwashing ponies and turning them equal.
>In his drunken stupor, he barely notices the hooves...
>>
>>28402973
Not my cup of tea but thanks anyways.
>>
File: tumblr_nnmfw5euF81rqopeto1_500.jpg (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnmfw5euF81rqopeto1_500.jpg
97KB, 500x500px
>>28401886
>master aint signed on to the irc in three weeks
Mine last signed on 14 months ago
I'm still waiting for him
>>
page ten save rave
>>
bump for being the mare in heat
>>
>>28405453
Sounds like an interesting experience. I'd give it a try.
>>
File: horrifying.png (139KB, 488x483px) Image search: [Google]
horrifying.png
139KB, 488x483px
>>28403460

>turning into shit-tier pone with no cutie mark and no talent
>>
>>28405581
As opposed to being a shit-tier human with no cutie mark and no talent. Why not?
>>
File: Flutterbat.png (1MB, 2086x800px) Image search: [Google]
Flutterbat.png
1MB, 2086x800px
>>28403650
Yeah, pet stories aren't to everyone's taste.
The only other batmare story I can think of is http://www.fimfiction.net/story/277774/stacked-deck
but I don't think it goes anywhere and it's part of that 'ponies after people' universe.
>>
File: Treehugger.jpg (883KB, 2615x800px) Image search: [Google]
Treehugger.jpg
883KB, 2615x800px
>>
Abused guy about to die being saved and being given a much better life as a filly, crying happily at even the smallest acts of kindness and being very clinging to adoptive mother who doesn't mind in the least how dependent they are on them?
>>
>>28405483
Who wouldn't?
>tfw you'll never be rutted and bred by a big, strong stallion for a week straight until your heat finally goes away
>>
File: 1473710501299.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
1473710501299.png
167KB, 636x426px
>>28405902
That'll never happen to you ^:)
>>
>>28401788
Half unintended.

Turned the comments on. I swear, if it'll be full of shitposting...
>>
>>28405631
My idea for it is Anon to have made fun of Twilight and co for being such sluts during their heat. So not only does she make him a horny mare, she r63's the others so that they have the pleasure of Anon begging them to fill her hole.
>>
>>28406694
U-Unf

This is so fucking hot
>>
>>28405631

My talent is shitposting.
>>
>>28406851
What is your buttmark?
>>
>>28407308
>>
>>28407308

A rare Pepe.
>>
>>28406694
I'd masturbate to that, even if it is grossly out of character.
>>
>>28407771
Thought about it and it is MDW with sex, so it has canon ties.
>>
Anons who have posted half-finished stories on the PTFG start disappearing and being forced to live out the changes of their characters in their respective stories by a crazed, well-connected and well-funded anon, who wishes for their stories to be complete.
>>
>>28407864

Works for me, I'd kind of like to know how one of my own ends.
>>
>>28407864
Now you're incentivising writers to abandon their stories!
>>
>Be Anon
>Pet pony gets stolen by some neckbearded faggot
>Intense drive chase
>Drifting hard
>Retrieve pet pony
>Neckbeard turned cute loving pone back into a clingy person
>Don't want it anymore
>An hero
>>
>>28408271
>pony turning into person.
Where did your life go so wrong, Anon?
>>
>>28408007
OR. More writers to write stories....up to a certain point.
>>
>>28408448
I've written so many crappy half stories and it's gotten me nowhere yet.
>>
>>28407784
MDW? I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>28409091
It is the base premise.
>friend is being annoying
>Disproportional retribution
>They apologize to you
>>
>>28409104
What if Anon was turned into the MMDW, it's fitting in view of her unknown identity.
>>
>>28409745
That is a question, did they say they were MMDW or did they just assume Dash did something to her? Because to the townfolk her last on-screen appearance was Dash chasing MDW (Pinkie) off stage and down the road.
>>
>>28409769

>tfw everyone is now terrified of dash because they assume she killed MMDW.
>>
>>28409785
>implying dash didn't go down on MMDW in exchange for not showing her up anymore
>>
>>
File: 1420910744606.png (209KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1420910744606.png
209KB, 800x700px
soul-less robot bump
>>
>>28409769
I want to turn into the Equestrian masked superhero pony.
>>
>>28405902
The constant gratitude would probably get annoying before too long, for both the reader and the mother.
>>
>>28412090

I was more thinking it would be like how it would start and it would be a healing processes.
>>
>>28409745

That's a pretty sweet idea.
>>
>>28412645
That could be okay, so long as it didn't come across as cringeworthy wish-fulfillment.
>>
>>28410779
That dude looks like he's having fun.

>>28411509
What is this. Robots aren't cuddly.
>>
>>28405581
Just like you
>>
Have a bump, cause' I'm such a nice guy.
>>
>>
>>28414042
If what you say is true, at least he's a pony.
>>
>>28414042

Why do you hate freedom?
>>
>>28414973

premise: the world changes so any time friendship becomes intense enough, the friends turn into ponies.

they can become more than friends afterwards of course.
>>
>>28415166
If only this was real.

Please tell me this is real
>>
File: Maud_Pie_vector.png (640KB, 2860x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Maud_Pie_vector.png
640KB, 2860x3000px
>>28415292
This is real.
>>
>>28366474

Deep dark secret? Yeah. I think a lot of the merit of the series was buried under irrational hatred of the author of it.
>>
>>28415386

Nobody wants to turn into a rock, Maud.
>>
>>28415418
I wouldn't be so sure of that.
>>
>>28415166
Not a bad idea, friend.
>>
>>28414641
Thanks. I hope you turn into a nice pony.
>>
>>28415581

I'd turn into Tom but only if Rarity would worship me forever.

Instead of ignoring me forever and demanding nobody ever mention me again.

Poor Tom.
>>
>>28415581
The downside of being turned into a changeling as that you acquire their shit taste about what form to take.
That's where the red and black OCs come from, changelings trying to fit and be cool.
>>
File: 1473776640067.png (252KB, 975x933px) Image search: [Google]
1473776640067.png
252KB, 975x933px
>>
>>28416605
transformation into a somewhat constipated pony.
>>
>>28417111
You'd look constipated too if your scientific investigations got you transported to a parallel universe and transformed into the form of its native inhabitants.
>>
File: 574.png (617KB, 769x1258px) Image search: [Google]
574.png
617KB, 769x1258px
>>
Why can't I just create an apocalypse where everyone is forced to turn into ponies?

I wrote one story like that already.
>>
>>28418030
Captain Scrappie?
>>
>>28377138

Anyone who doesn't realize humanity could be improved by ponification is an actual moron.
>>
>>28418077

No, I'm this guy.

Nobody ever cared about me.
>>
>>28418142

Holy shit this is pathetic sorry about this blatantly attention whoring post.
>>
>>28418142
>>28418162
literally who
>>
>>28419032
Literally look at the google doc.

>>28418142
Holy shit, you're alive. Would you consider continuing your Trixie story?
>>
>>28418030
Why would you need to create the same apocalypse twice?

>>28418077
Fauvra?
>>
File: tumblr_od1tyuTwhi1uobh9go1_1280.png (776KB, 1280x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od1tyuTwhi1uobh9go1_1280.png
776KB, 1280x1252px
>when you don't care one way or the other about being turned into a pony.
>>
File: dark enigma.png (115KB, 514x570px) Image search: [Google]
dark enigma.png
115KB, 514x570px
>>28420475
what if I could make you care
why would you go out of your way to become the pone if you didn't care about being the pone
>>
>>28420284
>Why would you need to create the same apocalypse twice?

I like a scenario where it's gone on for a while and there are stable populations of people and ponies and reverse transformation is possible. But most prefer to be what they are.

And when the reverse ponification weapon becomes available when the ponies are wiping out the last human outposts, they're ridiculously hypocritical about what terrorism it is, despite having gleefully turned almost the entire human race into ponies.

Also clop. Humans, ponies, whatever.
>>
dammit meant to de-trip.
>>
>>28376429

The original story and, actually, Chatoyance's in the same series are actually pretty good if you disregard the transhuman bullshit. Which is funny because LW are transhumans and Chat is a trans human.

Anyway there are a lot of people who would be happier as ponies.
>>
>>28421175
Maybe someone else cares about you being the pony.
>>
You are willing enough to become a pony even if you have to become a mare?
>>
>>28422706
For many becoming the mare is the objective.
>>
>>28420284
Yes.
>>
>>28422706

Lol like becoming the little mare isn't the whole point?
>>
>>28421732

Here's my idea. The protagonist is a violent right wing nut. . .but for good reasons. He's not actually a bad person.

He's your average /pol/ poster.

Everything goes south. He ends up being one of the few humans in an outpost where a scientist figures out the ponification process and turns it around, so not only can they turn ponified humans back, but it also turns "natural" ponies back into humans.

One of his [s]gay butt buddies[/s] I mean friends gets turned into the little mare during a battle. Not only can't he resist how hot his friend is now, she really wants the Nazi D.

Then go from there. Seriously. I like the idea that they both end up ponies but lots of horsecock goes on wherever it ends up.
>>
>>28422706
Even though I would settle for becoming a mare, I would definitely prefer being a stallion, so I could keep my manhood. But yes, if transforming came at that cost, I'd probably still agree.
>>
>>28423026

I'd settle for becoming something other than a unicorn, that's really my "settling" point.
>>
>>28423041
Mine is not Earth pone.
>>
>>28423102

I have a more nuanced decision process. If it's earth pone, I'd want to be a really hot little mare. Like Pinkie Pie level hot.
>>
Story idea: Transformed-into-a-Fillyus Fogg attempts to go around Equestria in 80 days.
By the terms of the bet, he's not getting turned back if he doesn't make it in time.
>>
>>28423026
Also, I want to have a horn because I'd be too lazy to get used to not having fingers and dexterity.
>>
File: I pity the dead.jpg (59KB, 286x323px) Image search: [Google]
I pity the dead.jpg
59KB, 286x323px
>>28423131
>make it in 80 days
>choose to stay pony
>>
File: 19578396.png (176KB, 218x319px) Image search: [Google]
19578396.png
176KB, 218x319px
>>28422706
>You are willing enough to become a pony even if you have to become a mare?
>even if you have to become a mare?

but anon, that's the whole point
>>
>>28423316
If you can't be bothered to learn to use your hooves properly, what makes you think you could master a horn?
>>
>>28423432
You may be right. Besides, I wouldn't want to get kidnapped by North Korean secret agents anyway.
>>
>>28423009
Transformation into the little gestapone.
>>
>>28423041
What's your objection to unicorns?
>>
>>28424848

wat? a unicorn is what i want to be.
>>
>>28424862
I get it now. Unicorn is top choice, anything else is settling.
>>
Imagine being turned into a pony so hot that every other pony immediately wanted to bang you.
>>
>>28425081
Works for me.
>>
I had a story I never posted anywhere where people just got turned into ponies and nobody knew what was going on and we just fell asleep together in a pile of ponies.

We just needed the comfort of each other's warmth.

I loved the thought of it.

I still do.
>>
>>28425146
So post it. It sounds cute.
>>
>>28425162

It's a scene in a novel where I haven't finished it yet. It's one of the sweetest parts, though. I love it.

In the middle of all the chaos, a human falls asleep covered in ponies.
>>
>>28425081
What are you planning to do with your life when the initial orgy's over? That kind of thing could get old quickly, when you can't interact with other ponies without their thoughts turning to lewdness.

>>28425259
Doesn't have to be finished to be posted.
>>
page 10 bump
>>
>>28421732
That sounds pretty good.
>>
File: terminal levels of diabetus.png (460KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
terminal levels of diabetus.png
460KB, 867x1000px
>>28424862
would you be the cute little unicorn mare?
>>
>>28427413
>self levitation.
Unicorns are overpowered and cute. A good choice of pony to be, on the whole.
>>
>>28390030
Anything at all
>>
>>28391700
>>28396571
Unf
>>
File: 362.png (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
362.png
205KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 1409001566780.png (682KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1409001566780.png
682KB, 1200x1200px
hamfistedly jamming unrelated fetishes into your fetish bump
>>
File: you ready for war.png (860KB, 1466x2000px) Image search: [Google]
you ready for war.png
860KB, 1466x2000px
transformation into an existential nightmare
>>
>>28429115
Jesus, how horrifying. Not even Applejack deserves that kind of tf.
>>
File: 1414001275947.png (2MB, 3603x2642px) Image search: [Google]
1414001275947.png
2MB, 3603x2642px
>>
>>28429276
There's no need for that. Rarity could easily find anons to agree to be her modelling ponies.
>>
File: fs.png (76KB, 1362x810px)
fs.png
76KB, 1362x810px
>>
File: 1414211625409.png (26KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414211625409.png
26KB, 500x600px
Would you a plushified pony?
>>
File: The_Horse_in_Motion-anim.gif (634KB, 340x230px) Image search: [Google]
The_Horse_in_Motion-anim.gif
634KB, 340x230px
If you were to be transformed, how would you learn properly walking/trotting/galloping?

Trial and error or tutorials/video records?
>>
>>28431063
Humans are inherently capable of walking and trotting on all fours. The canter and gallop could be a problem, though.
>>
>>28431063
Easy. You just have to check youtube for the 'how to walk after being turned into a horse' tutorials.
>>
>>28427798
Because that's what you get for staying up all night before a test,
>>
>>28431559
There are at least 20. Of those, 6 have obnoxious music, 3 take way too long to get to the point, 5 are in another language, and another 5 are actually about minecraft mods.
Good luck.
>>
New thread soon?
>>
>>28433759
I guess, 3 posts till bump limit after all.

Transformation into fine and mysterious art pony.
>>
>>28433759
Yup

>>28434015
Fancy
>>
New thread,
>>28434412
>>28434412
>>28434412
Thread posts: 500
Thread images: 137

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.