[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 115

File: rgre luna.png (406KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rgre luna.png
406KB, 1000x1000px
This time it's RGRE

Previous thread: >>28293551

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
>No nerdy princesses to spoil
>>
File: 1453729185112.jpg (327KB, 1920x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1453729185112.jpg
327KB, 1920x1357px
adorably
drunk
and
snuggly
mares
>>
>No haughty assholes to ravage
>>
>tfw no /fit/ tauresses to rub coconut oil on as they do the /fit/ thing and spill all the spaghetti they had everytime you rub a particularly sensitive spot like their horns
>>
Got a question, reading cow tipping... did they ever get pictures made of them or close approximations found of what they look like?
>>
File: 1424204581421.png (324KB, 562x676px) Image search: [Google]
1424204581421.png
324KB, 562x676px
>>28316792
I want a cardio cow.
>>
>No Dark Sisterhood to send you on jobs to find and cuddle ponies upon request
>>
>>28316812
Oh man, imagine a Dark Sisterhood version of the whodunit quest.
>>
>>28316806
Cardio is literally the worst thing you can do to your heart though. You may as well drink soda at that point.
>>
>>28316824
>Exercise is bad for your body.
Explain this one /fit/.
>>
>>28316823
>A pony wearing a hood and tight-fitting gown that covers her cutie mark sits on top of a side-table, just two feet off the ground.
>"Make your choice. Make your cuddle. I just want to observe... and admire."
>>
>>28316830
>Checkmate, Atheists!
>>
File: 1322257242664.png (103KB, 359x343px) Image search: [Google]
1322257242664.png
103KB, 359x343px
>>28316824
>Cardio is literally the worst thing you can do to your heart though
Your 4chan memes are not reality.
>>
File: RGREToo.gif (949KB, 320x133px) Image search: [Google]
RGREToo.gif
949KB, 320x133px
>>
Is this the MLP WoW thread?
>>
>>28316857
>"You?"
"That's right. Me."
>SPLORT
"Me, me, me."
>"Me too."
>>
>>28316860
[DELET THIS IN ORCISH]
>>
File: 1312312409905.jpg (66KB, 401x399px) Image search: [Google]
1312312409905.jpg
66KB, 401x399px
>>28316861
I love the Matrix.
>>
>>28316877
It was my favourite movie for a long time. I absolutely loved the way they portrayed the Agents in the first movie - it was amazing the way that the protagonists (who were all-running, gap-jumping, reality-bending super-humans in their own rights) were TERRIFIED of Agents and regarded them as an invincible, advancing wall of death. It always reminded me of stealth horror games, where you can't defeat your enemies, you can only run and hide.
>>
>>28316867
I thought you liked cows, Anon.
>>
>>28316746
>Tipping back another can you easily drain it with a couple of gulps and toss it with it's brethren in the wastebin near your projector screen.
>"Yo 'Non, you going to run through all those ciders if you keep that pace up." Rainbow leans against you using your thigh as a pillow.
>Snorting you simply pull up the rest of the six pack sans four cans, now five as you break it open.
"I'll have you know that I can drink you under the table, do I need to prove it again?"
>Rainbow flicks her eyes from the movie screen to you then back again as Daring Do catapults over a spike trap.
>"Mm...I'd like to actually remember the movie this time around."
"Light weight~"
>A pair of ruffled wings pop up in outrage as Rainbow turns around and glares at you.
>"Fine you goofy, ditzy headed colt! Pass me one and we'll see how far /you/ get when I'm through with ya!"
"This oughta be good, I'll even give you a the ciders from before as a handicap."
>A hoof in your chest stops you, "Heck no I can match you drink for drink!"
>Aw shit, you've done it now, insulted her mare pride or whatever it is these ponies insist on.
"Rainbow, I'm like three times your weight, you'd die if you tried to match me."
>At that comment the rainbow mare flips off the couch and hovers in place, "Just watch me!"
>Many, many, /many/ ciders later...
>Your floor is near buried under the cans like the empty shells of a battlefield.
>The projector is still playing, but you've gotten a bit fuzzy on where it's at.
>"Anon!"
>A soft fwump hits your face.
>Your vision is obscured by a thick blue tuft that rubs into your face.
>"Hugs!"
"Graerfofe!"
>You feel your drinking buddy reenact aliens as she wraps her hooves around your head and squeezes tight.
>"You're sho, sho bald!"
"Mfurhfmm!"
>"I know, but still it's so shiny! Like, like a bit!"
>Suddenly you hear a gasp before you can breath freely!>Magenta eyes stare into your own as Rainbow looks as serious as she can.
>>
>>28316917
I like Moo-Cows! MinoTits are the best tits!
>>
>>28317030
oh god this is going to give me a heart attack
>>
>>28317030
>Though that's hampered by the drifting gaze she has going on.
>"Can we turn your head into the bank forsh bits? We could, could like say it's art or something fancy Rari-Rare-Rararar hehehe, Rararara."
"Rainbow you're drunk."
>"No, your drunk!"
>Rolling your eyes you reach up and quickly peel the grabby mare off your face.
"Enough of that I think..."
>"Nooo!"
>Watching her wiggle her hooves about and flap her wings out of synch trying to break free is oddly, cute.
>"I wan' back! It was warm! And cozy!"
"Alright, alright calm down. Tell you what, I've got a better place for you."
>At that declaration Rainbow stills and squints at you, "No way, your head is like, awesome. It's all smooth and, and like warm. Like an egg!"
>So that explains why Cloud Chaser kept trying to sit on your head...
"It's a lot better, trust me."
>"Mmm." You have to hold a laugh in at seeing Rainbow mull the thought as she rubs her chin with a hoof, face scrunched deep in thought.
>You'd think she were studying for a test if not for the heavy flush running across her face.
>"Alright, but if it's not the best spot ever I'mma, I'mma..."
>Seeing her trail off you prompt her with a nudge.
>"You'll owe me a favor! Yeah, yeah that'll do it..."
"Good, cuz I was getting tired of holding you."
>"Did you just call m- eep!"
>Clenching your teeth hard to not smile at forcing such a cute sound from the pegasus you lower her into your lap.
>With your legs crossed beneath you, you leave a shallow depression that Rainbow just naturally settles into.
>It's rather ticklish as her fur rubs against your legs.
>Ears perked up right and wings rustling against her side Rainbow wiggles in place head darting to and fro as she sits.
>"Mmm..."
>Hiking up her tail the mare soon has it wrapped in alongside herself giving you a impromptu blanket over your legs.
>Damn, pegasi are freaking warm!
>"W-well I suppose this ish good..."
>Especially drunk embarrassed pegasi.
"Whatever you say Dash."
>"What's thaaah~"
>>
>>28317060
>Smiling you relax running your hand through her mane.
>Shuddering Rainbow's eyes drift lower and lower as she tries to rub her head up hard against your hand.
>"Thash the spot, you like that huh, dirty...colt...mnfurm..."
>Before you know it the fearsome cuddly pegasus has her head resting on your knee and you can feel her breath against your legs.
>You lean back feeling a rather nice buzz and oddly comfortable yourself.
>This is a pretty nice way to end the night.
>Your eyes start to drift close as well.
>Only for them to open up right quick as you feel Rainbow shift in her sleep rubbing against your groin.
"Rainbow stahp, your drunk."
>"Mnu."
>Adjusting her wings once more the blue mare seems to have settled back down again.
>You smile despite yourself watching her sleep before feeling drowsy once again.
>Only for your dick to jump to attention at the sudden rubbing once more!
>Glaring at Rainbow who sleeps innocently unaware of your stare.
"Freakin' lusty ponies man."
>>
>>28316824
>Not running 50 degree hills every week and get crazy calves
It's like you don't enjoy destroying your body.
>>
>>28317060
>>At that declaration Rainbow stills and squints at you, "No way, your head is like, awesome. It's all smooth and, and like warm. Like an egg!"
DAMN BIRD PONIES
>>
>>28317150
>Not running 50 degree hills every week and get crazy calves
.... Jesus. You may as well walk into a propeller now cause you're not living past 40 with a workout like that.
>>
>>28317179
I love 4chan memes.
>>
>>28317179
meme
>>
File: image.jpg (469KB, 1828x2020px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
469KB, 1828x2020px
>>28316917
Moo
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 1152x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1152x1280px
>>28317195
My bad that is wrong one
This is better
>>
Now the greendump is over, it's back to another dry spell.
>>
>Daring Do seduces the sexy evil rival archaeologist
>>
File: 1401076646602.jpg (41KB, 840x652px) Image search: [Google]
1401076646602.jpg
41KB, 840x652px
I'm going to steal away the changeling queen.
>>
>>28317541
Have you read BNW's Daring Do Series?
>>
>Still no tale of anon the giggilo
>makes a decent living shattering mares hips and dehydrating them
>cue flutterbut, who is too socially awkward and timid
>she has tickets to the gala and has to bring a date
>decides last minute to just higher a "professional" to take care of it and make it seem like she isn't so sheltered

I think we all know what's going to happen here
>>
>>28317570
Time to bring the guys from Flutterrape over.
>>
>>28317570
Sounds good
>>
Do rgre mares have same lewd phantasies as our regular mans in our world but reversed? Like, meeting two kinky cute colts twins and later cuddling them both roughtly at the same time, or making hot gay colts straight by the power of their "Hot Mare Depth"s only, or neet mares dreaming of "pretty magical colt" that will appear one day in her house out of thin air and became her willing husbando (like in her favourite japonese animoos and mangas), such stuff?

...Do rgre colts too have same phantasies as our womans but reversed?
>>
>>28317590
Pretty sure the answer is yes, but sexual fantasies and preferences can and will differ from person to person.
There is bound to be that one or two mares that want to be ravished, apologizing and saying what bad ponies they were while licking marecum off their stallion's cock. Vice Versa
>>
Got an idea that I have no clue how to do so anyone who wants have at it.

World collide for some reason (twilight was definitely involved) and normal equestria and rgre equestria merge.

Is there one anon or two?
What mares are exactly the same regardless of world.
Do they fix the problem or do they decided "well technically its not gay, its just masterbation"
>>
>>28317590
reminds me of a weird idea I had

>Lyra has an imaginary human friend/lover
>She named him Anon
>Even has a lifesized bodypillow/doll of him that's twice as big as she is
>He has green skin of course

>Bon Bon is embarrassed whenever she talks about him
>Adults having an imaginary friend is bad enough
>but humans are mythical creatures
>and they aren't even ponies and Bon Bon certainly isn't secretly lusting after an imaginary creature that will love her, and cuddle her, and give her belly rubs, before rutting her senseless
>of course not.
>The Bonnest of Bon's is a sensible mare after all, she had a respectable though secret career in Celestia's Secret Service.

>Then, one night, while Lyra is having a bit of a breakdown about how she's forever alone and how he's not actually real
>He comes to life
>Gives her kisses and hugs and shushes her to sleep
>She puts off worries about hallucinations and having actually gone crazy until morning
>Then he's still there when she wakes up.
>And Bon Bon freaks out when she see's him
>He really is real.

>He's amnesiac about his own life "before", but he knows a bit about humans in general, confirms or denies several of her theories about them.
>He also remembers all the secrets she told him late at night before he was real.
>Her hopes and dreams, her fears, things that made her happy or sad

>And her kinks
>Can't forget those, not when he still has some faint stains on his pants from the enthusiastic lessons she gave on them during those lonely nights.

>Then it's Lyra's turn to be embarrassed
>>
>>28317067
Good shit mate.
>>
>>28317678
My own clone! now neither of us will be virgins!

>>28317828
Harpo and candyass a cute.

>>28317575
>Be day FUN in Equestria
>Be Anon, Anonest of ponies, answering the door.
>"You're not a pony, silly willy."
"Get out of my head pinkie pie."
>"Only if you let me at your other head."
"Isn't it meant to be Fluttershy doing this?"
>"She's busy sneaking up behind you."
"What?"
>Fluttershy nets you with a net, catching Pinkie in it as well.
"Was getting caught part of your plan?"
>"Of course!"
"Pinkie, stop baneposting."
>While you are distracted, Fluttershy drugs you.
"Fucking.. Flutterrrrrrrrrrrr"
>"That comes later."
>>
>>28317542
What are you going to do with her?
>>
>>28318501
The lewdest things imaginable.
>>
>>28318522
Shapeshifter sex is #2 on hottest possible sex scale. Only thing that's better is reality warper sex.
>>
>>28318548
>>
>>28318561
I woulda Eris, I woulda so hard.
>>
>>28318616
But would you write some green?
>>
>>28318627
Keep posting pictures and I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>28318637
I'll be waiting.
>>
>>28318637
Got that hint
>>
>>28317541
>This is what Filthy Rich does when his wife is otu of town on a business trip
>>
>>28317828
Oh shit that actually sounds really good.
>>
This one Eris reminds me too much of the Eris from 'Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfub07Q2VuU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSCDXhIPGcs
>>
>>28318522
Is it cuddles while telling bedtime stories to the little changeling larvae?
>>
>>28318857
>Anon is overprotective of his grubs
>They sleep in the same bed as he does
>Sometimes they ask him where mommy is
>>
>I can't take it anymore
>It's too much
>This feeling, this heat, is too much
>The girls had tried to keep my mind off it by taking me out, they tried to keep me busy, but if anything that only made it worse
>I had seen stallions while we were out walking around the market
>Caramel, Big Mac, Time Turner, Thunderlane; stallions that I knew and were friends with
>Big, strong, handsome stallions whose scent that I had gotten whiff of when the wind had changed
>Though each of their scents had been slightly different, Mac's was more earthy compared to Thunderlane's peppery smell, each of them still had that basic scent, that knee-weakening, musky stink that drove mares crazy
>And when I had seen Caramel's... thing pop out of his sheath I had sprinted away as fast as my hooves could take me
>I couldn't be around stallions
>I couldn't stand there and watch as the tips of their cocks peeked out from their sheaths
>The heat was too much
>I couldn't be trusted around them
>I couldn't trust myself around them
>One little lapse of willpower, a lingering stare, a smile, anything could make me snap, and if I snapped those colts would suffer
>I could picture myself using my magic to pin Big Mac or Time Turner in place, stroking and teasing him as I presented myself to him
>Without the least bit of difficulty, a series of spells came to mind
>Ones that would break a stallion, ones that would bring him to such heights of pleasure that his mind would shatter into a million pieces
>It would be an easy thing for me to pick those pieces up, remold their minds so that they would think of nothing else but my pleasure
>They would fill me, love me, pump me so full of--
>I gritted my teeth as a bolt of want raced up my body
>My legs felt weak and wobbly and I couldn't walk straight but I forced myself to move down the halls of my castle toward my private chambers
>I needed to be alone
>I needed to cool myself off so that I didn't let my hormones get the better of me
>>
>>28319257
So is this a new story or what?
>>
>>28319257
>If I cooled off I'd have a clearer head; a head that wasn't filled with thoughts of holding down stallions and r-rutting them un--
"URGH!
>I threw open my bedroom door and slammed it behind me
>Starlight was in Manehattan with Rarity and Applejack today, and Spike was up in Canterlot
>I was alone
>Nopony was here to barge in and stop me from indulging myself
>With a flick of my horn the blinds to my windows were closed, cascading my room into darkness
>I walked over to my bed and lifted up the mattress, revealing my various... relief tools and a just-bought half gallon bottle of artificial cum
>I licked my dry, cracked lips as I let my gaze wander over my toys
>What to use, what to use...
>I could always go the vanilla rout and use the rubber cock molded into a stallions length, but I was feeling a little adventurous today
>Why use the same old boring thing when I had so much to choose from?
>Did I want to feel a Gryphon pounding into me?
>Or maybe I wanted a Diamond dog to fill me with his seed?
>The minotaur might be fun, but I couldn't keep my eye off the dragon
>That one wasn't to full scale-- I doubted that there was a mare alive that could take a full-sized adult dragon-- but the shape was still accurate
>I bit my lip, my wings extending as I imagined a dragon digging its razor-like claws into my flanks as it positioned itself over me
>It's scales would feel smooth and unnaturally warm as it's belly brushed against my back while it teased me by rubbing its length against my opening with just enough force to part my soaked, puffy lips but not enough to achieve penetration
>I could almost hear it roar, almost feel it twitch inside of my as it hilted...
>A whimper escaped my lips, and my back legs nearly gave out
>The heat between my legs became an inferno
>I needed relief
>I needed to be filled, bred, fucked
>I needed it and I needed it right now
>As quick as a flash I grabbed the toy and the fake cum, letting my mattress fall back onto the frame
>>
>>28319284
>The silicone is cold in my hooves. but a spell fixes that
>A few more spells I have the toy as close to the real thing as magic will allow
>It's filled with cum, it's unnaturally warm, I can feel it pulsing in my hooves every few moments, there's a bead of the fake cum dripping down the pointed tip
>My nostrils flare
>I can almost imagine the smell of musk, hear the panting of my draconian lover
>More of the fake cum, pearly white and glistening in the darkness, leaks from the cock's tip as I give it a squeeze
>It was ready
>I was ready
>I climbed onto my bed with shaking legs and stiff wings
>I could feel my bed sheets tickling the bottom of my hooves, I could smell my need and the the dull, rubberiness of the cum and cock
>I whined as I laid down on my back, spreading my back legs eagerly
>Nopony was here
>I could be as loud as I wanted
>There was no need to contain anything
>A gasp escaped my lips as I pressed the toy against my inner thigh
>My marehood clutched, sending another teeth-gnashing bolt of need and pleasure up my body
>Slowly, I began tracing the tip against my inner thigh, spreading the fake cum over my fur
>No matter how much I begged him not to he wanted to tease me
>He wanted to rub his throbbing, thick maleness against me, tease me with it, make me want it until I was nothing more than a shimmering, shaking, horny mess
>I could do nothing to stop this
>His grip on me was too firm and he was too strong
>Too far gone to use my magic to pull him off of me, so the only thing I could do was whimper and twitch as his length traveled up my leg at a painfully slow pace
>I could feel his hot breath against my ear as he whispered into it
>Does the little princess want it?
>Could you feel how hard it was?
>Can you feel the cum staining your coat?
>What was that? Was that a moan?
>Those faces that you're making are cute
>Do you squirm for everypony like this?
>>
>>28319257
Let's hope that she will not stumble upon Spike. That will be too much for rgre dragon buddy. Or to Twilight. 'cause dragons "greed"

>>28319271
LaP making a "princesses suffering from heat and dealing with that time of year differently" shorts. He already did:
Celly ("It's hard to deal with, but it's important part of ponies nature". Rutted her Anon horsebando and had fantasies about her guards)
Cadi ("Heat is fun, everyone owerwhelmed by lust... I mean true animal love!" Rutted her horsebando Shining and felt(?) how everypony in castle and Crystall empire did it)
Moony ("Buck heat, everyone owerwhelmed by lust and thinking with their dicks and cunts only" Resisting it, but had a fantasy about her night guards)
Now it's Twilight time
>>
>>28319305
>Does it feel good, me slapping my big, fat cock against your pussy?
>Are you going to cum already? That's not very princess-like of you
>Well you sound like you're going to, and your hips keep bucking
>And look just how wet you are!
>Princesses don't get this wet by just a little teasing! They don't make these kind of noises!
>But you aren't really a princess are you?
>No; from here you don't very much look like a princess
>You look like a whorse that's begging for a cock
>That's what you are aren--
>"Twilight?"
>Spike's voice rings out through the room
>It drowns out my moans and whimpers, drowns out the wet, meaty sounds of the toy slapping against my soaked lips, it drowns out my pounding heart, it drowns out everything else so that my name is the only thing that I can hear
>My body reacts before my mind can comprehend that Spike is standing near my partially opened bedroom door
>I squeal, throwing my toy across the room as hard as I can
>My back legs snapped together to hard that they clapped, hiding my puffy, slick shame
>My bed sheets are soaked, and looking down I can see that they're stained both with the fake cum from the toy and my own excitement
>To rectify this I quickly sit in the worst of it
"S-Spike?! Spike!"
>I try to act causally but it is no use
>My voice is high-pitched and shaky, my expression is panicked and wild
>I have been completely blind-sided
>There is no explanation that I can come up with, no lie that I can make up on the spot
>The only thing that I can do was sit here, my body covered in sweat and my wings stiff, and hope that Spike was still too young to realize what he had just witnessed
"What, how, WHAT are you doing here? Spike? I thought you were up in C-Canterlot helping the princess w-with--"
>"She sent me home early because we got done so fast," Spike interrupted, an eyebrow raised. "Twi... is everything--"
>He took a step toward me
>I yelped, my wings flapping and my legs kicking
>>
>>28319319
Sorry, I'm new here.
>>
>Red Pill mare tried to 'take control' of stallions and be strong independent mare who dominates
>Stallions just give her weird looks when she tries to command them and walk away
>Complains online, other redpillers tell her colts just afraid of strong mares and fuck em, she'll find herself a lay some time
>Cue anon, who liked being sub to women on Earth and now starves for domination in cute and cuddly pony society
>Red Pill mare tries her shit on Anon and he actually follows her commands
>Cue panic
>That LITERALLY never happened
>Anon has to teach her domination
>With whips and hoof-worship and sitting on faces and slapping and all that kinky shit
>She's scared and aroused
>Anon likes
>Her online friends freaking out and jelly as fuck
>She lives the dream
>>
>>28319329
"EVERYTHING!--Everything's a-alright, Spike! I'm fine, I'm fine. J-Just don't come any closer p-please," I begged
>My mind raced
>How powerful was a dragon's sense of smell?
>Could he smell me?
>Oh sweet Celestia above I hope that he can't--
>"Are you sure that everything's alright, Twi?" my number one assistant asked doubtfully as he looked me up and down. "You look a little... frazzled."
"Frazzled? Nope! I'm not frazzled, not even a little bit. You might even say that I'm completely UNfrazzled," I say with a laugh that sounds fake even to my ears. "I'm just lying down because I was reading that... thing that I was reading last night!"
>Spike's eyebrow raised itself a little higher as the little drake crossed his arms
>"You were reading that thing?" he asked
>I shook my head so hard that I swear I pulled something
"Yep! It was a thing! The best thing that I've ever read!"
>I smiled crazily, one of my eyes twitching as I looked at him
>Though Spike was still a baby, in a few years he'd become a teenager
>That was the stage of his life where he'd begin to rapidly grow
>By the time he was fifteen he'd be just as big as the princesses
>My gaze wandered toward the space between his legs
>I imagined his dragonhood, and how big it would be when he'd get that big
>It would be just as long as a stallions then, but a good deal thicker
>I bite my lip as I imagined Spike's claws digging into my flanks and using his weight to pin me against the bed
>Would he talk dirty to me if I asked him?
>Would he fill me? Pump me so full of cum that I would never feel this horrible ache again?
>Would he make me scream his na--
>My eyes widened
>What the hay was I thinking!
>Spike was my little brother!
>I couldn't think about stuff like that!
>It was immoral, sick, wrong, dis--
>"Are you sure that you're alright?"
>I jumped, very nearly falling out of bed
"Yep! I'm alright! Right as rain! As Alright as can be! Yep, yep, yep!"
>>
>>28319364
>I could feel my heart pounding in my throat as Spike looked me over, his eyes narrowing
>He stared at me for what felt like an eternity, until I wanted to just scream and jump out of the window, but before I could do that he nodded
>"Alright, if you're sure."
>My ears perked up as hope welled up inside of me
>I couldn't believe it
>I was going to get away with it
>I WAS GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT!
"Yep, I'm absolutely sure!"
>"Alrighty then. Hey, is it alright if I go down to Sugarcube Corner to get something to eat? The train ride was long and--"
"Go ahead! I have some bits on the counter if you need them!"
>"...Okay. Do you want anything?"
"Nope! I'm not very hungry! Thank you for asking though!"
>Nodding, Spike began to close the door
>"I'll see you in a little bit then, Twi."
"I'll see you Spike!"
>I was just about to sigh in relief when Spike poked his head back into the door
>"Oh, and Twi? Make sure that none of that fake cum spills on those sheets. That stuff if horse apples to clean off," he said, nudging his head toward the bottle of cum that was still sitting on the bed
>I said nothing as he closed the door behind him, my face turning red as I grabbed one of my pillows and screamed into it with all of my might
>...I needed to get a coltfriend...
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 253x199px
>>28319383
Alright, I'm done. If you want me to write anymore poners in heat just ask, I'll probably do a couple of more before doing something else
>>
>>28319345
Don't be like that, he is doing one of these short in 1-2 threads. You can find previous here
http://pastebin.com/u/LaPsbin

And let's hope for others alicorn-ish creatures shorts...

>>28319364
Yes, this is going in very, very fun direction!...
>>28319383
...awww, Twi, you nerdy killjoy...
>>
>>28319399
>Don't be like that
??? No really, I just got here.
>>
File: 1465872750301.gif (2MB, 415x414px) Image search: [Google]
1465872750301.gif
2MB, 415x414px
>>28319388
YES, EVEN MORE.

Fluttershy
>>
>>28319451
You still shouldn't be sorry, everyone kinda get lost when he is doing greens without naming them
>>
>>28319348
I know it's best to ignore you, but you really should know that your virginal femdom fantasies are unhelathy.
>>
>>28319491
Oh, I thought he thought I was trolling or something
>>
File: luv.gif (73KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
luv.gif
73KB, 626x626px
>>
File: 1396512985037.jpg (27KB, 538x500px) Image search: [Google]
1396512985037.jpg
27KB, 538x500px
>>28319383
This is why I love Spike.
>>
>>28319517
>"Lyra."
>You flinch slightly and your ears instinctively flop down.
>That was the voice of your roommate - and best friend - Bon Bon, and she does NOT sound pleased.
"Yeah? What is it, Bonnie?"
>Bon Bon walks around you a few times, getting a good look at your pregnant belly.
>She comes to a stop in front of you and she looks about as happy as she sounds.
>"Lyra H. Hearstrings. What is this?"
>Bon Bon gestures to your bulging stomach and swollen teats with a hoof.
>This won't be easy to explain.
>You'd been using illusion magic to keep your little secret a, well... secret, but it seems that you forgot to put it on this morning.
"W-Well..."
>"You promised, Lyra. You PROMISED that we'd share a colt together!"
>How would she react if you told her that Anon is your foaldaddy?
>She HATES Anon, she'd NEVER agree to "share" him!
"Y-you wouldn't l-like him all that much... I-I mean, you'd HATE being in a herd with him, you know?"
>Wrong answer.
>Bon Bon gets all up in your grill and growls.
>"No, Lyra. There isn't a colt in the world that would keep me away from my best bucking friend in the world."
>Oh filly.
"Okay, alright. It's... It MIGHT be Anon."
>Bon Bon falls back onto her rump.
>"The human?!"
>You nod sheepishly.
>Bon Bon sighs and face-hoofs.
>"Lyra, you're lucky I love you so much. Come on, let's go meet our new herdcolt."
>>
>>28319388
Chrysalis is a bug who needs some fug to help her heat.
>>
>>28319578
Sweet.
>>
File: 1430680177076.jpg (139KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430680177076.jpg
139KB, 800x500px
>>28319578
She'll warm up to him.
>>
>>28319659
Yeah, and maybe even allow Anon to kiss her, boop and play with her tuft one day. Probably after third or fifth kid, not sooner
>>
>>28319732
>Ponies, being animals, have a very relaxed attitude toward sex
>A couple fucking in the street is seen similar to how we see an intense makeout session
>But an actual makeout session is one of the lewdest, filthiest things a pony can do
>Even kissing is reserved for special occasions
>Along comes Anon, who is shocked to see a whole-herd orgy in the middle of town, then gets arrested for patting Twilight on the head
>>
>>28319659
>"Anonymous, why did you make breakfast for me?"
>Ah, love.
>What a wonderful thing.
"You're welcome, Bonnie."
>"Don't call me that."
>You hear a chair scrape behind you - more likely than not that's Bon Bon sitting down at the table.
>"You didn't have to do that, you know. Do you think I'm one of those mares who expects her stallion to stay in the kitchen all day?"
>Why does she always think that you assume the worst of her?
>You go back to scrubbing the pan clean of eggs.
"Not at all, Candy-Flanks. You were working late last night so I thought I'd surprise you with some breakfast."
>"What, really?"
"Really."
>There's a long silence while you clean up your mess and Bon Bon (presumably) stares at her breakfast.
>"Thank you."
>You smile.
"You're welcome, Bonnie."
>For once, Bon Bon doesn't tell you to fuck off with that nickname.
>>
>>28319769
>Anon brings mare home to watch a movie
>Starts getting frisky with her
>Mare is just about to present herself, but Anon starts kissing her
>She's shocked at how kinky her colt is when Anon shoves his tongue into her mouth
>"I'll bet he even does hoof-holding! Twilight, you are one lucky mare!"
>>
File: 1448405195013.png (259KB, 1133x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1448405195013.png
259KB, 1133x1530px
>>28319771
daww
>>
File: 1443438281607.jpg (190KB, 535x551px) Image search: [Google]
1443438281607.jpg
190KB, 535x551px
>>28319771
Would you make bonbons with Bonbon?
>>
>>28319771
>For once, Bon Bon doesn't tell you to fuck off with that nickname.
For ONCE.
JUST ONCE.

>>28319779
>>28319769
MORE

>>28319790
>>28319783
Does this pony give you a BONNER?

>>28319383
>>28319388
Spike is a pretty cool dude.
I bet he's been busy trying to find a stallion good enough for her.
>>
>>28319822
The real problem is they're all too good for her.
>>
>>28319833
Don't you talk that way about my waifu. She tries her best.
>>
File: Bonbon.png (1006KB, 3564x4483px) Image search: [Google]
Bonbon.png
1006KB, 3564x4483px
>>28319822
>Does this pony give you a BONNER?
>>
File: 1391338923349.png (73KB, 268x251px) Image search: [Google]
1391338923349.png
73KB, 268x251px
>>28319732
>Probably after third or fifth kid, not sooner
Whoa.
>>
>>28319769
>>28319893
>Tuft-play and nose-booping is something only serious couples do
>>
>>28319491
I can usually figure it after reading the first couple of lines, and I have the IQ of a eggplant.
>>
>>28320012
Don't start the "people who can't figure out what's being written are idiots" thing again. The thread's just started recovering and nobody wins the argument.
>>
>>28316718
I was working on a pinball machine rape scene with Gilda and Greta and anon. Too flutterrapey?
>>
File: 1433599607997.png (168KB, 540x450px) Image search: [Google]
1433599607997.png
168KB, 540x450px
>>28320062
depends
might as well post it

but who would turn down two cute griffons
>>
>>28320062
Depends on how it's implemented......
>>
>>28320062
If the major theme is RGRE, then go for it.
>>
File: image.gif (789KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
789KB, 500x375px
>>28320068
Like this
>>
>>28320085
what kind of puss
>>
>>28320049
Spoken like one of those idiots you're defending.
>>
>>28320107
Spoken like someone who doesn't want morons arguing over the same stupid shit for the third time, more like.
>>
>>28320100
Wut
>>
>>28319494
yeah, faggot, tell me more how kinks are unhealthy. on 4chan, no less
>>
>>28320124
hes a puss
>>
>>28320120
How does it feel to want?
>>
>>28320147
Oh. Yeah he is.
>>
>>28320167
What's the Anon's disposition towards their actions?
>>
File: 1444320940196.png (237KB, 671x830px) Image search: [Google]
1444320940196.png
237KB, 671x830px
>>28320217
Merely pretending to be weak and helpless.
>>
>>28320225
Careful Anon, anything other than Anon being a big dick OG triggers a lot of anons
>>
>>28320247
We've noticed.
>>
>>28320225
>>28320247
Maybe afterwards once they're sated and fallen asleep he can take advantage of them in the night in return.
>>
>>28320131
Get the fuck out of here with your normie sex-positivity bullshit.
>>
File: who.png (7KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
who.png
7KB, 201x199px
>>28320309
>>
File: 1472244328932.png (2MB, 1237x4141px) Image search: [Google]
1472244328932.png
2MB, 1237x4141px
habbading
>>
>>28319388
Rararararara in heat pls
>>
>>28320365
Kek
>>
File: 5132_da52_600.jpg (18KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
5132_da52_600.jpg
18KB, 600x375px
>>28320365
>>
>>28319833
Shuk coming in with the truth. Twiggles is by far the lowest tier of winged, horned horse-like waifus.
>>
I want to see an Anon who isn't a disagreeable little bitch who RREEEEEEs whenever a pony mildly inconveniences him

>Pony doesn't want Anon to build his fence because that's a mare's job?
>Anon kicks back and relaxes while someone else works for 5 hours

>Pony thinks it's too dangerous for Anon to go out at night alone?
>Anon lets pony escort him because it isn't that big of a deal and it isn't worth arguing over
>>
>>28320782
>>Anon lets pony escort him because it isn't that big of a deal and it isn't worth arguing over

>Well, lets see here, how far can you take this
>Yesterday you pretended to hurt yourself trying to take your wallet out, 3 mares decided to pay for everything you were buying
>Day before, you complained about mouth cramps due to very chewy and sticky food, had a unicorn offering to move your mouth for you...
"Outch, dammit, i feel down again"
>Saying it just loud enough to get some mares attention
>Several of applejacks visiting relatives turn their head
>After telling them you just cant walk right today, they offer to carry you everywhere
>You draw a little picture of what you want to be carried on

-30 minutes later-

>You show up at applejacks stand, carried by 8 ponies on a platform with a throne with an apple shaped ordinate at the top
"Look AJ im king of the apple pones"
>Applejack is not amused
"Be my queen for the day and lay at my feet"
>She squints at you
>You told her your plan to see just how much you can take advantage of ponies a long time ago
>You gave in to their shit
>You just wanted to see how far you could abuse them till they would say fuck it and stop
>They never did
>And applejack is the only one who knows you are doing it on purpose
>Some of her family pipes up
"Go on jackie, the king needs his queen"
>They are unable to not laugh at it, thinking you are just having fun with the situation,
>Well, you are, but they don't see the situation as assholeish.
>Aj relents
>Overall, good day and aj got all the petting.
>Side note, you had some of apple jacks extended family rip up twilight's front lawn by telling them she wanted to completely replace it with grass that was purple and it done by a stallion because of the decadence of having them, do hard labor for her
>>
>>28320995
kek
>>
>>28317199
>Touch the cow
>>
>>28321073
>"Hey kid, ever get your dick sucked by a cow?"
>>
>>28320995
Wonder what other things can be done to abuse the shit out of this concept, maybe something like Anon has them do a favor for them and some are super beta mares who do it for attention while a supposed alpha mare dies it then nervously asks for a favor back, an Eskimo kiss.

Ponies face when Anon shrugs and does it with her. In broad day light. Amongst the cries of the beta mare's tears of their pure husbando bring a slut
>>
>>28321115
>"I can choke up a nice bushel of grass to make it extra hot"
>>
>>28321183
>"Now c'mere, I'm gonna gum your cock and massage it with my lips for 4 hours."
>>
>>28321197
Jesus Christ, Anons...
>>
>>28321366
>Doesn't want to fuck a cow
What are you even doing on My Little Bovine?
>>
>>28321396
>My Little Bovine: Cud is Magic
>>
>>28321396
This isn't tumblr though.
>>
>>28321396
It's more surprise that people jumped on the idea so readily
Though in hindsight, it really shouldn't have surprised me
>>
File: 1463187132317.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463187132317.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>28321422
Thats not the only thing we would jump on
>>
>>28321444
>Trips confirm what we already know
>Anon will jump anything
>Anything
>>
>>28321444
Have you ever seen a horse sit down on it's rump? It looks awkward as fuck.
>>
File: 1454220535907.png (15KB, 353x606px) Image search: [Google]
1454220535907.png
15KB, 353x606px
>>28321703
I.. I too sit on my genitals the whole day and look awkward!
Ponys are just humans!
>>
So I promised some green from a prompt in the last thread. This is something new and not a continuation.
---
>You were extremely out of your element here.
>The moment you walked into the little store that sold the Ogres and Oubliettes figures you loved putting together, all the ponies eyes turned to you.
>Some displaying looks of curiosity while other just outright gawked at your odd presence.
>Don’t freak out, don’t freak out.
>Some of the mares began talking in hushed tones, gesturing towards you with their hooves.
>Now you’re freaking out!
>You hated being the center of attention, hell, you hated being noticed at all.
>Even back on earth you were content with just blending into the background and being left alone.
>All that changed when you came here. Suddenly you were thrust into the limelight, the princesses and the scientist ponies pestering you with questions on a non-stop basis.
>What are you?
>What is earth like?
>What size testicle bra do you wear?
>What the hell was a testicle bra?
>That last one, was a question you had, but refrained from asking preferring to shield your junk for fear of more intrusive investigation.
>Thankfully, after a one-on-one with the princess who called herself Celestia, you managed to let her know of your less than sociable personality and aversion to interacting with others.
>That social anxiety can be a bitch.
>She offered for you to stay in the castle, whether it was out of caring for your well-being or because she didn’t trust you around her subjects, didn’t matter to you.
>All that mattered was that you got to be in a place where interacting with others was kept to a minimum.
>That’s actually how you found your new hobby.
>The figurines reminded you of the ones you used to put together back home.
>You didn’t play the game, you just enjoyed putting them together and painting the sets, often selling the finished product to fuel your hobby.
>>
>>28321872
>But without the internet to let you order everything, you had to venture out into the world to get what you needed.
>Which brings us to where you currently stood, rooted to the ground, heart pounding and trying not to have a massive panic attack.
>”Hello dear, is there anything I can help you with?”
>A small grey pony walked up to you, smiling, trying to seem as unthreatening as possible.
>Just ignore the motherly tone, she’s judging you, god I should have stayed in the room, maybe I could’ve have asked one of the guards to do this for me, oh the pony is still talking
>”Dear are you alright?”
“Ff..f..ine. I’m fine.” You managed to choke out.
>Managing a smile, you walked further into the shop, feeling the stares follow you the entirety of the way.
>Time to get your stuff and get the fuck out, the less time spent out here the better.
>The section with all the figures was easy enough to spot.
>Time to pick one and get the fuck out of here.
>Eyes darting from one end of the wall to the other you searched for what would occupy the most time.
>Finally settling on a decent kit you reached for the package and the thing didn’t budge off its spot.
>The hell?
>After several more attempts, the package continued to remain firmly rooted to its spot, refusing to budge.
>”That kit is for beginners my good sire, why don’t I show you some of the finer points in selecting the best set.”

>”Hey Moondancer, why is a stallion in here?”
>Stallion? Here?
“Minuette, why in Celestia’s name would a stallion be in here, of all places?”
>”Because there is, and he’s standing right there.”
>Giving your blue friend a “you’re full of poop” stare, you turned in the direction she was pointing.
>>
>>28321879
>Wow, look at that, a colt, and he’s here of his own free will. Miracles do happen.
>”He’s probably buying something for his mare.”
>One of the other pony regulars remarked close to the both of you.
>The mare, like yourself and Minuette, were eyeing the strange stallion as he made his way towards the O&O figures.
>Maybe this was some sort of prank. The colts from the academy were known to pull these kinds of stunts.
>Then just as quickly you noticed something that made your teats twist out of fright.
>Gentle was approaching him, that mare was about as socially sound as a piece of moss growing on the ground.
>In other words…
>”That kit is for beginners my good sire, why don’t I show you some of the finer points in selecting the best set.”
>Hoof meet snootle, snootle hoof, hope you get along well.
>Judging by the horrified look on the colts face, the poor victim was probably freaking out about that pudgy mare talking to him like some weirdo.
>This place was going to be in the papers before the day was out for allowing sexual harassment of a poor unknowing stallion.
>”I give it ten seconds before she scares off the only dick that ever entered this place.”
“Someone sounds overly optimistic today.”
>”I’m alright, thank you.” He managed to say, voice betraying just how out of his element he was.
>Wow he’s not running away screaming, yet.
>”What kind of mare would I be if I didn’t offer my assistance to a stallion in need. Where are my manners, my name is Gentle Miss, and what’s the name of the stallion, who has seen us poor souls worthy to grace with his presence?”
>Gentle tipped her hat with her hoof as she finished, trying to act like a gentlemare.
>The colt took a step back at this mares brazen words.
>What in the buck was she thinking? This mare was known to spout these stupid quips outside, but here?
>>
>>28321945
>”Moonie I think one of us needs to go over there and save this guy from her.”
“Yeah, if this continues this place might get shutdown from the sheer amount of lawsuits that might come of it.”

“I’m good again, thanks.”
>As quickly as you could you reached up and grabbed a few random sets and booked it towards the counter.
>You needed to get out of here and fast.
>These mares were crazy, this whole place was nuts, never again would you step foot outside the castle.
>”Uh excuse?”
>Oh god, not again, you were almost free.
>Turning towards the source of the latest test of your fortitude you looked down at a different mare from before.
>Wearing thick-rimmed glasses, and a sweater that was way too big for her frame, a cream colored mare stared up at you.
>”I’m sorry for how Gentle acted, she’s known to have some odd quirks. Please don’t report this to the ponice.”
>Wait, she thought you were going to report this, but why?
“No it’s fine, I was just leaving anyway.”
>As you talked you made your way slowly towards the counter.
>Maybe their vision was based on movement, so if you were slow enough you could escape.
>”Moondancer, don’t act so haughty in front of this gem among pebbles, he’s far too delicate”
>Dropping all the bits in your possession on the counter you hightailed it out of the store, the kits firmly stuck under your arm.
>>
>>28321951
Let me know what you think about it so far.
>>
>>28321959
I like it. It's been a long time since we've seen tuftbeards in action. would read again/10
>>
>>28321959
>Nerdy hobbies and Moondancer
>Interest piqued
It's promising, please continue!
>>
>>28321959
Haven't seen NEETnon stuff in a long time. Needs more glasses discomfort on both sides.
>>
>>28321959
Daddy like
>>
>>28321959
Making some guesses here, so I'm gonna spoil them. Also looking good so far.
Moondancer/Co wind up buying some of his finished mini's, not knowing it was him selling (I'm guessing he sells them through some public board or something) and recognizes the kits as the ones he bought not long before. They want to request a set done, or have a set they will pay him to do. They meet up in private for the first, or she leaves a peeking spell on the second.
>>
File: 1460312203801.png (685KB, 836x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460312203801.png
685KB, 836x1024px
>>28321959
I'd read more.
>>
>>28321959
I'd read, all the moondancer stuff I ever see is egq which makes no since.
>>
>>28322301
>You will never come home to find Moondancer, nude from the waist down and wearing just her sweater, playing vidya and eating chips
>She will never invite you to sit down next to her without taking her eyes off the screen
>>
File: moonie.png (94KB, 578x445px) Image search: [Google]
moonie.png
94KB, 578x445px
>>28322230
Something like this may just happen. I was actually having trouble figuring out which direction to take this, and yours is one I like.

>>28322042
>>28322073
>>28322080
>>28322138
>>28322270
>>28322301
Glad you all like it, I'll have more up tomorrow.
>>
File: 1472855651121.png (20KB, 673x741px) Image search: [Google]
1472855651121.png
20KB, 673x741px
>>
>>28322423
good to know I inspired you.
>>
>page 8
>Not perusing a south-Korean underwater basket-weaving imageboard about a Ukrainian cartoon show about magic talking cows
>>
>>28322934
>>28322974
motherFUCKER
>>
>>28321959
Please more.....I need it.
>>
>>28316824
What? Like really cause I run about...

15 miles a week. Am really killing myself?
>>
>>28322333
Of course she would, she is a pony
>>
>>28323123
I like to think the way she wears only torso-clothing carries over to her eqg version of herself.
>>
>>28323111
>15 miles a week
>Am really killing myself?
Imagine this: Your heart is a squeeze bottle. The more you squeeze it, the more it has to be filled after. Eventually, the bottle is so worn out that it can't be squeezed anymore.
Your heart works the same way.
>>
>>28323111
Ask a doctor, friendo. 4chan is the last place you want to go for health advice.
>>
>>28323302
Fucking hell you're retarded
>>
File: not even stumped.gif (1MB, 604x370px) Image search: [Google]
not even stumped.gif
1MB, 604x370px
>>28323459
Imagine his brain is a squeeze bottle. The more he squeezes it the more misshapen it is. Eventually, the bottle is worn out so it has holes in it.
His brain works the same way
>>
>>28323302
This is true if you go absolutely crazy, but as long as you aren't trying to run multiple marathons a week or something stupid like that the extra work will strengthen your heart, not weaken it.
>>
>"Mister Anonymous, as your urologist, I must insist that you begin wearing a testicle bra, or at least a cup for support. Without such a device, your testicles will sag and become unsightly. Not only that, but studies show that males who don't wear bras are at a higher risk of testicular injury or cancer. I can recommend several brands, such as Fruity Booty's Ball-Lifters, and 'Sacc' by Rarity. I'll let her know you're coming so she can have everything ready to size and fit you for a new bra. Have a fine day, Anon!"
"... I came in for a cough."
>>
>>28323561
>"Alright, Mister Anonymous, rest your testicles on the bridge of my nose, turn, and cough."
"Please, I just need some cough drops."
>>
>>28323581
Stallions aren't allowed to buy anything from a pharmacy without either their mare or a doctor's permission. Even chewing gum is verboten unless you're accompanied.
On the flipside, mares don't even need a doctor's prescription. They can just load up on antidepressants whenever they want. It makes the world a lot rapier.
>>
>>28323653
Stallion hysteria is treated by administering usage of a fleshlight for approximately 15 seconds or until the stallion orgasms.
>>
goodnight bump
>>
>>28323681

>Doctor's attempt to administer this to Anon.
>After 30 seconds, they are getting worried.
>After 1 minute, they are forced to declare it a medical emergency.
>>
>>28323681
>Several nurses have tried administering the stallion hysteria suppression device.
>Even after two hours and a shift change, Anon is still claiming he only came in due to a head cold.
>The two doctors on call both agree much more drastic measure might have to be taken.
>Nurse Redheart and Nurse Candy Stripe are told to put on socks and to prep him for the ICU(Intensive cuddling unit)
>>
>>28324138
>"QUICK! I need that vial of aphrodisiac from the storage NOW!"
"You're making a big deal out of nothing."
>"NONSENSE! You've been going for the past few minutes with no signs of ejaculation!"
"Kegels, girl. I thought you're a doctor."
>"Where is that aphrodisiac I asked for?!"
"You're going rough and the inside's really dry. I've been at half mast for a while now."
>"...Anyone's got lubricant?"
"There we go."
>The "procedure" eventually just turned to you and the nurse having casual conversation
>She's still trying to get you off, and you're not sure whether to be amused or aroused at the steadily growing number of mares watching through the windows
>>
>>28323681
>Something really shitty happens to Anon.
>He gets understandably upset.
>It's chalked up to stallion hysteria.
>They won't prescribe him real medication until he's tried the hysteria cure.
>15 seconds.
>30 seconds.
>The doctor is really impressed.
>The longest a patient has ever lasted in her hooves was 28 seconds.
>45 seconds.
>The doctor can only stare in awe.
>A minute.
>Five.
>Ten.
>Twenty.
>Half an hour.
>45 minutes.
>He finally finishes.
>Doctor stares at him in complete bewilderment for a solid minute.
>"So, Anon...You wanna go to dinner sometime?"
>Her eyes snap to the nurse.
>And then back to Anon.
>She clears her throat.
>And remembers how her mom got her dad.
>"Hay colt, you wan sum fuk?"
>Nailed it.
>>
Bumps aren't real.
>>
>>28324756
Spiteful Bump
>>
>>28321959
More when?
Who will bring Anon his kits if he never leaves the castle?
Will he have to set up a MALE ORDER arrangement with the shop?

>>28323653
This is why you carry a cooperative filly around with you in your bag to buy things for you.
Whenever a shopkeeper gives you shit you pull her out and beat them with her until they see reason.
Often they'll be so convinced by your argument they won't even bother charging you.

>>28324218
>>28324221
Severe filly beatings also work on doctor ponies.
Remember to always pack yours when you go out.
>>
File: f-uk.png (513KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f-uk.png
513KB, 1280x1280px
>>28324221
>fuk
>>
>>28325042
I want to play along as Fluttershy tries to hit on me like an alpha mare wouldm.
>>
>>28323430
I know lol. The feds spent billions on my workout plan so I know it works
>>
I dont know why anon would take shit from ponies

They're perfect curb stomp height all he needs is a good pair of boots and as long as anti magic head cannon is true. Then he's invincible until celly or Luna show up
>>
>>28324221
Not being able to nut is a serious issue.
It's not like you need a frustrated colt.
>>
>>28325165
>hey bugbutt watch this"
"anon wha-"
>anon puts his fingers to his temples and squints hard
>you hear a chorus of burping everywhere in the hive
>all your subjects are belching little hearts in regular intervals
"anon what was that?!"
>"pretty cool eh? i found out that i could telepathically make changelings belch little hearts"
>"not only that"
>i spot 4 little grubs that wormed their way to anon
>"BURP"
>"BURP"
>"BURP"
>"BRAAAAAP"
>"HA i cam make a belching orchestra by just thinking cuddles at these little guys"
>he's lucky love him so much
>>
>>28319383
Aww, poor twi.
>>
File: 1433811329002.png (240KB, 1200x885px) Image search: [Google]
1433811329002.png
240KB, 1200x885px
>Anon's waifu is injured in a terrible accident
>Her hooves have to be amputated to prevent infection
>She fully expects him to ditch her for a more capable mare, only to be shocked when he stays by her bedside with her
>He takes her home and gets a second job to support them, while she feels terrible about being unable to support her own colt
>>
>>28325272
Silly magic horse, can't you make new legs?
>>
>>28325297
>They rebuild her
>They have the magic
>Her ponut is augmented
>>
File: medium.gif (152KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
medium.gif
152KB, 800x450px
>>28325297
She tried.
>>
>>28325301
>Tighter, slicker than ever before!

Let's not, though. It'll draw in the scat fetishists if they see this.
>>
>>28325501
Who the fuck sees ponut and thinks scat fetishism?
Scat fetishists.
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>You are anonymous.
>It's been a little over 2 years ago you came to Equestria.
>Much to your disappointment. They didn't have technology, but you saw fit to change that.
>It wasn't long before they figured out how to make the first computer.
>Thanks to magic it rapidly development.
>They quickly caught up to what Earth standards were.
>You miss playing MMO's with people
>So you got in contact with some game studios and pitched the idea of what you wanted made
>Then you picked the one that's best suited your make your ideal mmo a reality and gave them a direction.
>With you at the helm, you managed to sidestep most of the MMO pitfalls that killed so many back home
>Some times classes werent balanced,
>Fuck balance, give them a job to do and if they can do it they dont need balance
>Some classes are useless compared to others for the same task
>So you made sure skill parity were more or less there, if something healed, they were capable of being a main healer, none of this 'we have 5 healer classes but only 1 is relavant' shit
>too many classes making every one of them seem a little pointless
>You gave every class a main purpous so no matter the class they had something unique to offer.
>And the endless trying to rebalance fuck-ups you made in balancing them.
>Told them to fuck it, if something is so off balance its breaking the game, we will deal with it then, untill then everything is set in stone, we will fix inbalance with level cap increases makeing older abilities irrelevant.
>Beyond how fast they caught up in technology what was more shocking was how quickly ponies took to binary.
>Apparently was just normal Inputting 1 and 0's ponies are capable of beating out some of the best people at typing in earth
>And these of the earth ponies.
>Unicorns are in a whole different level altogether.
>having several keyboards, few thousand keys total, and still hitting the limit for how fast you can input shit.
>>
>>28325666

>Its like watching clock work move.
>It was amazing.
>Thanks to the magic and the bullshit it brings, earth ponies and Pegasus are capable of making art digitally through mind inputs, allowing for massive amounts of content to be created in short order.
>All of this led to the development of your MMO,
>Endless Quest...
>Yeah you are fucking creative, but you do know good from bad.
>At first, some ponies weren't really on board
>Saying this would and social interaction altogether.
>You just had to remind them that there are hundreds of thousands of ponies, Minotaur's, griffins, whatever the fuck else sapient being there are who are awkward as fuck and can only really comunicate and gain friendship though the power of pure anonymity.
>It also didn't hurt that telling them that the normal people in your world were still normal people.
>Some of them played MMO's a little bit, but none of them really fell into it unless they were socially awkward to begin with.
>That got them off your ass.
>Even borught them over to the side of 'this is a social good'
>Really whish it was this easy back home

>For while there was an open beta
>A widespread test to figure out exactly where the bugs were.
>Also to test server load
>It's here that you met moonpuncher, your would be tank/healer.
>The only thing that you didn't like about the game was that during beta they offered paid voice modulation packs
>Able to take your words, change your voice, and give you an accident that you wanted
>It offered a level or roleplay and anonimity but it always felt to close to dlc for your likeing.
>Apparently moonpuncher went with ye old equestrian.
>Once beta ended and everyone was wiped, much to their displeasure, you chose a DPS class that could heal if necessary.
>Thinking that you're just going to duo with moonpuncher the whole time, a backup healer would be helpful.
>>
>>28325668

>A few weeks into the game you met Metahypno, she plays crowd control/DPS.
>Another fun voice modulation pack makes them sounds like they could be a changeling.
>Kind of fun being online with a normal voice and everyone still thinks are anonymous.
>But that aside, you've been playing with these 2 for just about half year,
>Even though your capable of having a party of 6, you've gone through almost all the content with the party a 3.
>Another thing that you added in beta.
>The game rewards competence over quantity.
>If you can tank it.
>If you can hurt it.
>You can kill it.
>Tonight was the last night for your party,
>At least in the sense that you're exploring new things.
>That will begin again once the expansion comes out.
>You took your party to the hardest area in the game,
>You're the first ones to get to the end of it,
>And right in front of you is the boss.
>From what you understand about the zone, all the names have a 30 minute enrage timer.
>If you take too long to kill it,
>It will be not be killable.
>You're about 20% through its health with 25 minutes 15 seconds left,
>you're going to be cutting it close.
>All goes well...
>Until this happens
"Moonpuncher you're on tank and heal yourself, I'm not able to stop DPSing, otherwise we won't make it"
>"The mobs around us are held down. They shouldn't hit you but just make sure you don't use your AoE's and wake them up"
>"Got it i'll..."
>"Luna to what are you doing, the moon had to come down 40 minutes ago"
>silence throughout the rest of your party.
>While this is going on, you're wondering if there shitting you
>"Tia not now... I'm in the middle of something important"
>Voice modulation doesn't work on 2 people separately
>It's at this moment that you realize she isn't using voice modulation
>>
>>28325672

>"I'll move the moon in about an hour"
>You are reminded of a friend back on earth
>"I can't get high with you right now I'm grinding" was shouted to the front door from his computer.
>You don't believe you've ever laughed more in your life than at that moment
"Wait... seriously you're Luna, I thought you bought a voice mod pack"
>Metahypno is just sitting there laughing
>Still doing her job still keeping the adds off your ass and dpsing between recast, but laughing non the less
>"Tia can you come back in an hour?"
>"Luna it has to come down now, the moon is in the way of the sun"
>There is about 5 seconds of silence before it happens
>"Can you just move the sun around the moon?"
>Everybody was shocked
>Metahypno and you are laughing her asses off
>You can almost feel the shock in the Celestia's face through the headset
>Everything is so silent she has to be able to hear us laughing over the headset
>You hear her trotting away
"Luna you still there"
>"y-yes, I'm still here"
"Good you can deal with this shit like half an hour. Until then we need to kill this fucker so don't let up on the healing are tanking."
"Metahypno you good?"
>"I'm in tears"
"Cool you still DPSing and handleing the crowd controlling"
>"I'm in tears not dead, I can still do it"
>>
>>28325674

>15 minutes to go and still on track to beat this bastard,
>Your computer is right next to the window.
>So when the sun starts coming up you take a quick peek outside
>The suns going up
>The sun swerves around the moon
>And the Sun continues to go up
>you start losing your shit again
"She, she really did it Luna"
>Metahypno chimes in with 'what'
"She moved the sun around the moon"
>You and Metahypno are laughing your asses off again
>You notice that Luna's health gets a little lower than it probably should
>So you hit her with a spot
"Luna god damnit this is no time to get embarrassed. We need to kill this bastard now"
>The rest of the encounter you're still laughing and talking to Metahypno about how she actually moved the sun around the moon
>You never gonna let her live this down
>You haven't made a guild yet but you know what its name is going to be called
around the moon
>>
>>28325680
more?
>>
>>28325776
probably going to have them game hop a bit, maybe meet up for a board game, but done for now.
>>
>>28325782
You don't mind if I play around with the general idea of MMOs, do you?
>>
>>28325790
I'm not that anon but i like it.
>>
>>28325790
Do it.

>>28325680
I like it, keep going.
>>
>>28325027
>Anon carries around a filly in the front pocket of his hoodie
>>
>>28325297
Can't she use her wings to fly?
>>
>>28325543
ikr. I see a ponut and I think about how I want to fuck it. It's like saying that drawing mouths will bring in the vomit fetishists.
>>
>>28325790
>Be Anon
>Play as a mare because you don't want to stare at a dude's grundle all day
>Game's pretty good
>There's one player in the main hub who keeps on insisting he's a colt and needs items through text
>A huge crowd of female characters gather around him
>This game has voice communication, so you ask him why he isn't using it
>Silence
>Then, out of nowhere, the majority of the crowd gathers around you and starts sending trade requests
>The "colt" claims that his mic is just broken and you're using a voice changer
>A few players stuck with him, not wanting to believe that they totally just gave away their stuff to another mare
>You didn't ask for this
>>
>>28325680
So, when does Anon set up that all night long three-way with Luna and Chrysalis?
>>
>>28325896
"Hey guys, this is Krogs76. Is everyone ready for the raid?"
>"Did somepony let their coltfriend sit in for them?"
>>"Implying any of us have coltfriends."
>"Ouch."
>>
>>28325790
oh go for it, like I said, likely going to have them game hop, you want to do something with mmos, have at it.

>>28325938
probably around a board game night if i get around to it.
>>
>>28324153
>"Hello Nurse Snugglebunny, this is Nurse Redheart calling to give report on your transfer."
"Go ahead."
>"Anon. E. Mous, XX year old male, claims to be a human. I guess it's some minotaur offshoot. Patient reports being allergic to hay (eating it anyway) and bull something, I can't remember it off the top of my head. Came in complaining of a head cold, exhibiting signs and symptoms of hysteria-he claimed he actually ate meat! Dr. ordered routine tests, and that's....."
"Yes?"
>"That's where it got interesting. We ran the hysteria suppression device, and he lasted twenty."
"Okay, twenty seconds-"
>"No, twenty minutes. We've never seen anything like it. And his symptoms still persist. We're waiting on lab results to rule out the head cold as a formality, but in the meantime we're transferring him up there to you."
"...."
>"Nurse Snugglebunny?"
[flustered horse noises]
>"Pull it together!"
"S-sorry about that. What are the doctor's orders?"
>"So far he's up adlib, doc's got him on a minotaur diet with clearance for fish just in case. He wants CS (Cuddle Signs) q15 minutes and stallion hysteria treatments every thirty. Other than that, keep him comfortable."
"Understood. Thank you, Redheart.
>"Good luck."
>>
>>28325892
I'd see take off being a problem. Judging by the wing span when she'd try to get off the ground her wings wouldn't be able to get the momentum and just slap the ground.
>>
>>28325984
>Anon escapes days later by over-cuddling the guard
>Twilight uses her Princess powers to protect him from being claimed by the hospital for "medical" reasons
>>
>>28326006
>Anon subdues the guards during his escape by cuddling them.
>Nopony will believe the guards saying they were cuddled by a stallion.
>How could a stallion possibly overpower a grown mare like them?

>>28325984
This is what happens if you leave your security filly behind.
You get into trouble and don't have something to bludgeon your troubles away with.
It could have all been prevented if Anon had just taken the necessary precautions instead of traveling alone.

>Anon trains his filly to kick when he swings them.
>Becomes a master of Filly-Fu, the ancient changelingnese art of weaponising children.
>Many mares scoff at this, thinking a male cannot be an effective fighter
>Anon just smiles when they condescendingly criticize him.
>His cadre of trained fillies are busy at work stealing everything they own while he is distracting them.
>>
>>28325984
What a professional.
>>
This thread is seeming more like AiE and RGRE nowadays
>>
>>28326100
Uh, bro this IS Rgre thats why it seems like it.
>>
>>28326100
RGRE is an offshoot of AiE.
>>
>>28326100
Anon....
>>
>>28326100
I get what you mean, it's been like this for a while now.

With how /mlp/ is dying, eventually RGRE and AiE are going to have to join together into one thread. Along with the TiM crowd, and even the Flutterrape people.
>>
>>28326222
Much like the universe expands and will eventually collapse into a single point of time and space, so too must our internet cartoon pony board.
>>
>>28326222
I have my AK ready for that moment
>>
>>28326222
I don't understand why characters need different thread like the Rainbow dash thread the vinyl scratch /sun/ /moon/. I mean hell /mom/ could combine with the incest thread or even /sun/ to produce more content if they really wanted to. Tho i guess it still kinda sucks /mlp/ is dieing. Hasbro sure as hell doesn't help with the way the show is going. My best guess we get season 7-8 or 9 at most then its over for the show. The mod's really fucked us with the scruffing 2.0 we lost alot of greentext writer's
>>
>>28325666
>>It wasn't long before they figured out how to make the first computer.
ya lost me

>They quickly caught up to what Earth standards were.
ya super lost me
>>
File: tumblr_ndqfinU4lV1s5tlxzo1_1280.png (239KB, 527x642px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndqfinU4lV1s5tlxzo1_1280.png
239KB, 527x642px
>"Anon, what the hay are you wearing? Denim pants and flannel are SO last winter!"
>>
>>28326575
Well, just basing the anon partially on what I know, once you understand logic gates, putting together a cpu isn't the hardest thing in the world, time consuming, than putting twilight on the case, shoving some info at her on what works and what doesn't work and what a semiconductor is, and mix in some magical rapid iteration and there you go.

Then when you don't need to support legacy instruction sets, you can get quite a bit more done.

but that's just my thoughts on it.
>>
>>28326575
Depends on what he means by the "first computer" as there are multiple definitions.

He could mean the first programmable machine, a carpet weaver with preset patterns. Technically not a computer but the idea of pre-programed actions being performed mechanically emerges here historically.

He could also mean the first mechanical computation device, my memory on the invention of these is sketchy but the poles had one for code-breaking during WW2 which a Turing based his work off.

Lastly he could be bullshiting for the purposes of creating the framework of a story, but what are the chances of that!
>>
>>28326665
It would probably take a few years, but if you give the smartest ponies something to aim for, it'll speed things up. It probably helps a lot if you tell them what it is and what it does, even if you can't tell them much about how it works. They have to develop the tech themselves, but now it isn't just throwing progress at the wall and seeing what sticks.
>>
>>28326576
That's not what Rare thinks.
>>
>>28326840
What does a mare know about fashion.
>>
>>28326840
>>28326894
It's a tough call. Either trust the dyke fashionista, or the colt who (by his nature) has instinctive knowledge of fashion.
>>
>>28325863
>>28325802
As you wish.
I'm not back yet, though. J-Just lurking and saw a thing I wanted to do, okay? I-I'm not blushing, you stupid idiot!

>Be Moondancer
>Be also the awesomely awesome level 62 Grand Paladin, Moondust.
>Gettin' faith gains, hun.
>You're browsing at the quest board, looking for a nice good Expert quest to help fund your crippling obsession with enhancing your warhammer, Demonspanker.
>Oh, here's a nice one.
>Here's what it says: "Requesting any and all adventurers to eradicate an [Undead] Tower."
>Perfect. It's just right up your alley.
>You open up the quest.
>"Oh adventurers, please do help us! You must enter the [Undead] Tower at [The Great Gulch]! Inside is its Tower Boss, [Naarlok, The Defiled]!"
>Psh, this is easy.
>Nothing a stupidly min-maxed character like yours can achieve.
>This Naarlok's probably just a measly 3 levels above you, give or take a few.
>You click [Accept].
>...
>Whuh?
>"You must have at least 3 members in your party. You have: 1 out of 3 members."
>You bring a hoof to your face in realization.
>Damn requirements.
>You swear that these shouldn't be necessary.
>You silently grumble to yourself as you open the [Guild] tab.
>Immediately clicking the [Chat] tab, you begin typing.
>[Moondust]: Hey girls whos up for a quest right now
>[Moondust]: I need 2
>You wait for a few seconds before a reply hits the chat.
>[xXTwiggles42Xx]: I'm up; I just need to finish this lore entry and I'll be good to go! ^_^
>Good, that's one.
>[_Unknown_]: finally got a mic, wanna test it out w u girls! :D
>[Moondust]: You sure you arent just going to use a voice changer Unknown we know that youre a mare
>[_Unknown_]: told u girls im rly a guy!! >:((
>[xXTwiggles42Xx]: Sure, and I'm Princess Celestia.
>[Moondust]: Let's just do the quest, okay?
>You close the [Chat] tab and reopen the [Guild] tab.
>Clicking on their names, you invite xXTwiggles42Xx and _Unknown_ to your party.
>>
>>28327314
>Mare, with two more in your party, fighting Naarlok would be more than stomping.
>Victory would be more than assured.
>You have zero chance of losing.
>Nothing could go wrong.
---
>You stock up on scrolls and potions.
>A health restore and a few stamina restore potions wouldn't hurt.
>You repair your favorite warhammer, Demonspanker.
>Things are looking fine and dandy.
>Your ancestors are smiling upon you, Moondancer.
>You open up [Party] and click [Chat].
>[Moondust]: Everypony ready
>[Moondust]: Dont forget your potions and buffs
>[xXTwiggles42Xx]: Are we using voice chat? I think it would be a lot more efficient if we used voice chat.
>[_Unknown_]: yes lets use voice chat! wanna try the mic badly!
>[Moondust]: Sure lets do this
>You plug in your good old VoiceTransmit to your computer.
>You initiate a group voice chat between xXTwiggles42Xx and _Unknown_.
>They both pick up.
>"Twiggles, reporting for duty!"
>Seems like _Unknown_'s not speaking.
>"Well, looks like Unknown isn't going to talk."
>You toss a bit of banter.
"Thought you had a mic, Unknown. What's with the silence? Getting the voice changer ready?"
>Both Twiggles and you laugh.
>"Seems like Unknown really is a ma--"
>>"Hello? Does the mic work now?"
>A slightly deep voice speaks.
>The two of you fell silent.
>>"Hellooo? Anyone? Did I get disconnected?"
>Unknown really is a stallion.
"U-Uh... O-Oh, we hear you. We hear you."
>"Mhm."
>>"Heh, I told you girls that I wasn't a mare! Who's gay now, huh? Not me!"
>You stay silent.
>Here you are, interacting with a male who isn't your dad, for the first time in your entire life!
>You absolutely must keep him.
>What do you say? WHAT DO YOU SAY?
>"I have to hoof it you, Unknown, I accept defeat. You really are a stalli--"
"Shall I guide you, M'sir?"
>As soon as the last word left your mouth, you slap yourself with your strong hoof.
>Really? 'M'sir'?
>You could hear Twiggles trying to stifle a laugh.
>>
>>28327339
>"Oh, please, Unknown. Allow an alpha mare to handle this. I'll guide you."
>Oh, it is on.
"Damn you, Twiggles," you mutter under your breath.
"What she meant to say, was that we'd be happy to help you with anything at all."
>Yep, that's how you do it, hun.
>>"Alright. Well, I guess we'd best fight that Naarlok thing, right?"
>Right, right. The quest.
>The quest that would fuel your awesome weapon, Demonspan--
>"The quest can wait, can't it? I mean, I've got a lot of questions to ask about you, Unknown. In fact, why don't I just ask you through direct messa--"
"Damn you, Twiggles. Shut up. Let's get on with the quest."

>Be Anon
>Be the amazing Unknown, king of DPS and general shenanigans
>It's nice having mares fight over you.

That's it. Pretty short.
I can't believe I cooked lunch without realizing that I forgot to post
>>
File: 1441400263085.jpg (399KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1441400263085.jpg
399KB, 1280x800px
>>
>>28327379
I liked it. You're a pretty swood gromit, SSTH.
>>
>>28327866
>excessive and large shoulderpads
That's WoW, right?
>>
>>28327920
There is no such thing as "excessive" when discussing the size of shoulder-based armor.
>>
>>28327920
The gaudy and outdated colour themes didn't tip you off?
>>
>>28327920
that isn't excessive, wow's 2-4 times the size of your head, that is fucking excessive.

also >>28327866 is the reason i fucking hate raiding, either the events are easy and are largely just a dps race, or the events have a script that enough people to fuck you over fail, much prefer extremely hard group content, as finding 3 good people and 3 non detriments is so much easier then 30
>>
>>28328074
>>28328150
>>28328164
Fucking love those shoulderpads. I used to go to the AH and guy shoulderpads as soon as my character was high enough level. I based a lot of shoulderpad purchases on how they looked.
>>
page 9 ain't fine
>>
>>28329282
but yer mum is
>>
>>28329282
not again
>>
>>28329865
Aww. Thanks, Anon. She tries her best to stay in shape.
>>
Trixie doesn't get enough love. No Anon being Trixie's handsome assistant who gathers crowds for Trixie to entertain? No Anon reeling in Trixie's ego and keeping her grounded? No touring in Ponyville and Anon's old friends thinking he's been tricked or forced into work by Trixie?
>>
File: 1422126937310.png (1MB, 5000x6312px) Image search: [Google]
1422126937310.png
1MB, 5000x6312px
>>28330158
>>
>>28330158
No Anon and Trixie kidnapping and raping random stallions of the street
>>
>>28330177
>>28330227
No Trixie initially keeping Anon around because he's useful and a stallion's income can't be taxed if he's working on the street (as dictated by a law passed by Celestia to help homeless stallions get back on their feet)
>>
>>28330158
>Anon is the one who draws attention away from Trixie while she does her sleight of hoof tricks
>Anon's clothes are mis-tailored on purpose

>The pant legs are too short so his socks always show
>His clothes are overly tight, especially around the crotch, so he's got a noticeable bulge
>Rarity in the audience is torn between horror at how badly they are made, and lust at how much of a tease it is.

>The most difficult and spectacular tricks usually involve him suffering clothing damage in some way
>Occasionally he'll pull a hulk hogan and simply rip his shirt off his body in shreds
>Occasionally his clothes will be on fire while he does this, though whether illusory or real flames depends on their luck that day)
>They got chased out of a particularly conservative town in the middle of nowhere once for "public indecency" for "running a strip show in broad daylight"
>>
>>28330550
>5 miles outside of the conservative town, it's finally safe for Anon and Trixie start a fire and huddle around it for warmth.
>Trixie is nursing a drink, and Anon has his head in his hands.
>"Assistant Anonymous?"
"Yes, Trixie?"
>"When Trixie asked you if you had put your testicle bra on before the show, what did you say?"
"I said 'yes'."
>"And did you put your testicle bra on?"
"No."
>"It is as Trixie thought. From now on, she will be responsible for making sure your testicles are firmly supported."
>>
>>28330742
>"It is as Trixie thought. From now on, she will be responsible for making sure your testicles are firmly supported."

Oh boy!
>>
>>28330742
>>28330829
>The next morning, Trixie buries her snout in your crotch.
>She's rustling around with your "testicle bra" thing, trying to get the clamps to clamp using only her teeth.
"Trixie, you have magic."
>Trixie nuzzles your dick once before pulling away and glaring at you.
>"Assistant Anonymous, the Great and Powerful Trixie will do things the way her first coltfriend taught her. He was an earth pony and and he told her that undoing a testicle bra without magic is a skill that all mares should have."
>Trixie shoves her muzzle back into your penis-place.
>>
>Twilight thinks you're having nightmares
>Sleepy snuggles happen
>something osmething rgre
>I just want cute Twi being cute
>>
>>28330158
Trixie is a colossal piece of shit, and ran her show into the dirt. Along comes anon who as a fetish that no willing pony is able to deal with.

Anon acts as the eye candy for the shows, draw the ponies in, and keep them there, however anon is a massive exobitionist and can not get off with out the risk of being exposed, the higher the risk the more the thrill.

Long story short, all the ponies who come to trixies show are watching a live sex show and have no idea because the real performance happens just out of view, for everyone but the trying to turn purple trixie.

The embarrassment and worry that she will lose everything she regained somehow turns trixie from an overbearing cunt into a genuinely good showmare.
>>
File: 1471714520648.png (412KB, 494x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471714520648.png
412KB, 494x600px
>>28331229
That's a fine thing to want, anon.
>>
>>28331251
>Trixie is a colossal piece of shit
Discar-
>turns trixie from an overbearing cunt into a genuinely good showmare
Hmmm... Would there be good feels between the two?
>>
>>28331303
Depends, I'm not writing it, but if anyone wants an opinion, I suggest trixie be completely fucked in the beginning without any help so she has to take anon.

Anon knows damn well trixie can't do it without him, so he takes advantage of it.

Put all the emphasis on trixie convincing anon she changed for the better in the end, and instead of anon trying to make trixie better, trixie tries to make anon realize she is.

If you need kind of an idea, think "the amazing johnathan" style shows
>>
>>28325238
HAHAHAHAHHA! Moar!
>>
A small update to "It gave me Goosebumps"
---
>”That has to be the dumbest thing that’s ever come out of that hole you call a mouth that I’ve ever heard, and trust me it’s a amazing achievement.”
“Well I haven’t heard you come up with anything better yet, so cut me some slack here.”
>Fucking Yearling was being a colossal cunt, which was just a step above her usual attitude.
>You could hazard a guess that the main reason for her jolly personality was that the two of you had to work this project together.
>”Why don’t I just use one of the monsters from your books and I’ll write Daring whipping it’s butt, it would be a good comparison to how my books beat yours.”
>You wanted to do nothing more than to wipe that smirk which was currently occupying her face off.
>No.
>That’s what she wanted, and you weren’t going to let her win.
“C’mon, we have a deadline here, I know it’s a lot to ask that you to put your ego aside, but can we get this going.”
>”Colt, just go home, I’ll write it, slap your name on it alongside mine and I can go back to pretending you don’t exist.”
“Go fuck yourself, unlike you I have a little self respect.”
>This mare here was just being stubborn for the sake of it, you two were stuck working together, you swallowed your pride, so why the hell couldn’t she?
>Collapsing back into the seat, you looked around Yearlings study.
>Shelves stacked with books and trinkets, her typewriter in front of her, and yours still in its case, sitting on the floor.
>”Ugghhh, why do colts always have to be so damn unreasonable?”
“I’m being perfectly reasonable here.”
>”Could’ve fooled me.”
>A mental image of just tying up the writer and throwing her in the closet flashed through your head, with you finishing the project alone, just like she wanted to do.
>Wait, mutherfucking idea!
“I got an idea.”
>”Color me surprised.”
>>
>>28331599
“Daring is an explorer and adventurer right?”
>”Really? It’s like you know her on a personal level.”
>Easy with the sarcasm there.
“Ever heard of something called a mummy?”

>All things considered Yearling was at least a decent host.
>She offered you a room for the evening so you wouldn’t have to go to a hotel.
>Which was nice?
>”The last thing I need is someone to see you and say that I kicked you out or something. The press would have a field day with that.”
>That was her excuse, a valid one, but she really didn’t have to do this for you.
>On the bright side , you both made some progress.
>You two even managed to set a few goals of where the story was supposed to go earlier before deciding to call it a day.
>You were penning down the last few ideas on a notepad when her voice broke through your inner train of thought.
>”Anon, I’m about to order out, you got any preferences?”
>Order out? This mare had a kitchen that any chef would give their right nut for.
>Heck you saw her fridge full of fresh stuff earlier when you got something to drink.
“Or I could cook us something.”
>She was letting you stay here for free, cooking something to eat would be a good way to repay the favor.
>Raising an eyebrow at your proposal, Yearling shrugged her shoulders.
>”If you want.”
>Standing up, you stretched, feeling a few bones pop from sitting down for so long.
“Yeah, I got this.”
>Time to channel that inner Gordon Ramsey and make some damn good food.

---
I did some revision work on the pastebin and updated it. http://pastebin.com/ivLcbi1h
>>
>>28331366
>so he takes advantage of it.
How much advantage of it? Like, Anon being a pushover is lame and wouldn't work in this hypothetical story, but I'm sick to shit of "Anon is casually and unprovokedly dickish to everyone he meets". We need a healthy balance of Anon's presence somehow helping Trixie improve, and Trixie's behavior being curbed because she knows that Anon does in fact have a breaking point.

>>28331599
Oh shit, Heli update!
>>
>>28331646
Well in this sense, anon is an exobitionist, gets off on potentially getting caught, trixie is his ticket to getting a massive audience to potentially see his performance. He is dickish in the way that trixie at the time he came on board had hit rock bottom so hard selling her soul may not have been enough to turn this bitch around, but anon got them to show up.

Anon jerking it, getting nude, something sexual on the side of the stage, in the box on stage, really anywhere people could potentially see him doing it is enough of a distraction that trixies focus turns to making sure he isn't exposed, at least more then he wants, and this in turn takes some of the cuntyness out of trixie

So instead of massive cunt, you get a boastful yet VERY focused showmare.

Anons not a dick to everypony, but he just does not give a shit what trixie says because she got what she deserved, rightly so, and he brought her back up. If she falls again, no skin off his back, he just loses his way to get off easily, and will need to find a new way, but trixie, she stands to loose so much more that he has the power, not her and he knows it.
>>
>>28331611
spoop/10 it gave me goosebumps I'm glad to see the story's active
>>
>>28319388
>No Anon to help Twilight because this is the same universe as before and Anon's already with Celestia
fbm
>>
What is RGRE estrus season like? Does it vary between pony races?
>>
>>28332291
That's actually an interesting question.
>>
>>28332291
Earth ponies have the least amount of self-control, but their desire doesn't get more intense or less intense. If Applejack can resist jumping you in the morning, she won't be taken by a sudden lust and try to jump you in the afternoon. Likewise, if you barely manage to escape Pinkie Pie devouring your cock with her slick baby-chute, you had best not believe her bullshit lies when she comes knocking on your door telling you that she's all better and that it's safe for you to open the door. In short, it's either hit or miss with earth ponies.
>>
File: 1469508308143.jpg (229KB, 850x950px) Image search: [Google]
1469508308143.jpg
229KB, 850x950px
>>28332291
Well a earth pony I'd think would be normal. Pegasus would show off its wing's span. A unicorn would show off it's magic. Earth pony's would probably be more aggressive about it while a unicorn would be trying to come up with a plan to get some dick. Pegasus probably just show off skills so that the male would know their children would have superior genetics. Alicorn would very depending on the pony. Exempt twilight... She'd act like a unicorn.
>>
>>28332441
>Not all three at once
>>
>>28332291
>>28332418
Unicorns are the polar opposite. A unicorn can smell your cock and balls through your pants from 20 feet away; 50 feet if you aren't wearing clean underwear. Estrus is especially difficult for a unicorn, as their lust will wax and wane seemingly at random. The focus that benefits them in magic helps them resist the call of cock, and they'll need every ounce of concentration to keep themselves from raping the closest male around. It takes a unicorn mare a lot for her to give into temptation and rape you until they're good and pregnant, but their lust can blindsight them and their resolve will come crashing down if they aren't careful. In short, you're more likely to find a unicorn that can resist you than you are to find an earth pony who can resist you, but a unicorn can give into their desires without warning. Caution is advised.
>>
>>28332469
Pegasi eagerly give into their base desires when estrus rolls around. On the best of days any other season of the year, pegasi cannot be trusted to think things through, and often act before they've considered the consequences of their actions. Thus, they have no qualms with doing whatever it takes to get into your horsepants. There is no strategy; there is only flying at you as quickly as possible and tackling you to the ground to mate. If more than one pegasi pursue the same mate, they will square off and try to intimidate the other with their wingspan and chesttuft. This also serves to impress their mate, and attract other potential mates should they lose against their opponent. Expect the pegasi to try and bring you to a nest hidden away in a secure area. It will be decorated with shiny objects and soft pieces of cloth. This will be your new home so that you can sit on their pony eggs and keep them warm until they hatch. Make sure to be around when that happens or else they will imprint on the first living thing they see, which could be a dangerous predator or another pegasus who may mistreat your horse children.

I read this entire thing in my head with Ben Stein's voice.
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
>>
>>28332527
Save Ferris.
>>
Related idea:

>Ponies find out that humans don't have estrus
>"Anon can make foals whenever he wants?"
>Ponies are under the impression that Anon is always in heat
>Ponies thank their lucky stars and step up their game to get a colt who always wants to fuck
>>
>Vidya is invented in Equestria
>Ponies eagerly join the MMO genre
>Horses can't into strategy, though
>They wonder why the Minotaur Berseker, a class that hurts itself to boost its max health, exists in the game
>If they had read the guides more, they would've found that that the class's base DPS is completely reliant on HP and the fact that buff potions exist

>"How did it hurt me when I hit you?!"
"Thorns pot. A fourth of the damage inflicted will be reflected back to you."
>"Wha-that's not fair!"
"Alchemy quirk is the easiest one to max in the game. Figure the rest out yourself."
>>
File: 1470337090854.jpg (109KB, 922x867px) Image search: [Google]
1470337090854.jpg
109KB, 922x867px
I don't know why, but I really enjoy pones that are more in-tune with the animalistic side of their brains and bodies.
>>
>>28332718
>Ponies grow thick, curly fur for the winter
I want to pick up a double-fluffy Pinkie Pie and bury my face in her belly.
>>
>>28332718
Preening pegasi are basically the cutest thing ever
>>
File: 1434836998184.gif (491KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1434836998184.gif
491KB, 640x480px
>>28332755
This is true.
>>
>>28332755
>Rainbow Dash yanks out a feather ready to fall out and presents it to you
It's like that one famous story, only someone else might write about it
>>
Ponies have got to have really strong jaws considering they do everything with their mouths. Even if they have flat teeth, getting bit by one must break the skin at least.
>>
File: 1394722531212.png (61KB, 782x830px) Image search: [Google]
1394722531212.png
61KB, 782x830px
>>28332771
It's not just any feather she yanks out, anon.

It's a primary.
>>
>>28332785
That reminds me, aren't human bites one of the deadliest in the animal kingdom?
>>
>>28332744
Would you even be able to pull your head back out?
>>
>>28332832
Something like that. We've got mad bacteria in our mouths.
>>
>>28332832
Its in the top 10 most infectious, but not out right deadliest.
>>
>>28332813
>Rainbow Dash will never propose to you with one of her primary feathers

>>28332868
Who says I want to?
>>
File: 1403683639550.png (90KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
1403683639550.png
90KB, 482x600px
>>28332868
No.

Mainly because Pinkie would wrap her hooves around your head and keep you there.
>>
>>28332884
>>Rainbow Dash will never propose to you with one of her primary feathers
Life is pain.
>>
>>28331229
Boom!
>You jerk awake at the sudden crack of thunder that rattles the castle.
>Breathing heavily as you slowly draw a hand across your face you let out a sigh before flopping back into the covers.
>Normally you enjoy having a thunderstorm, the rain pounding on the roof, the low grumbling thunder that rolls across the sky and brief flashes of lightning that light the world.
>Another roar of thunder echoes in the castle.
>This one however woke you up, just as you had that feeling of falling down something very high, or that feel when you take a step, but there isn't another step to catch you.
>Disorienting normally, but with the storm, phew laddie it woke you up something fierce.

>"Anon?"
>Squinting at the source of light you look towards your chamber door to see a sleepy Twilight horn illuminating the room aside from the sound of clashing titans outside your window.
>"Are you okay? I heard you shout..."
"Oh, yeah sorry about that. Didn't mean to wake you."
>"Mmm..."
>Did she really get up from her own comfy bed just to check on you?
>You know ponies have their gender roles mixed up, but for Twilight to do that.
>It's the little things you know.
>Oh shoot the poor mare is leaning against your door.
>Did she fall asleep?
>Pulling the covers away you trod over and kneel down to see that she has fallen asleep again.
>"..3.14 to the power of two will be...4 take the square root of..."
>Is she doing math in her sleep?
>You hold a snicker in before you gently lift the mare up into your arms.
>Though these ponies are rather small they have a pretty hefty weight to them.
>Sort of like a black lab or something.
>You manage though and scoot the mare into bed leaving you room to crawl in after her.
>Even as you get into bed you can see Twilight curl up holding onto her tail like a teddy.
>Fuck thats cute, you need a picture or something.
>Saving the image in your head if nothing else you slowly lay back down and cover both of you.
>>
>>28332876
Well, without modern medicine the most infectious would be the most deadly.
>>
>>28332898
Not necessarily, rattlesnake venom is not infectious but it'll still fuck you right up
>>
>>28332903
Back in the day before antibiotics infection was what dropped people the most frequently.

An infected papercut could kill back then.
>>
>>28332897
>>You jerk awake at the sudden crack of thunder that rattles the castle.
I've slept like a baby through severe thunderstorms. Feels good.
>>
>>28332913
We get it anon, infections are dangerous. They are not, however, as deadly as poison. Can we move on?
>>
>>28332965
No.
>>
>>28332897
>You start to slowly drift back to the land of sleep.
>Only for a shift in your bed to draw you back.
>You_try_to_get_out_Only_For_them_to_Bring_you_back_in.jpg
>Cracking an eye at the intrusion you find Twilight had wiggled her way over you laying her chest against your own.
>It's a subtle weight, most of her body must be laying beside you.
>What draws your attention though are the thick downy wings that seem to spread on their own to cover you along with your blanket.
>Christ on a pogo stick, that's warm...
>Your nose is assaulted by the scent of lavender and grapes, as Twilight nuzzles her head into your face.
>A small nudge to the cheek warns you of her horn.
>It's not as pointy as you'd expect, more rounded off and thicker as it disappears in her mane.
>Shifting a bit you slowly ease the sleepy mare away from your face and further down your chest.
>Though she slowly creeps back up aiming for your neck at times.
>Damn it purple not there, you're ticklish there!
>Grumbling internally you unleash your secret weapon of sleepy ponies.
>Head scratches.
>Like your own perverted form of magic Twilight's nuzzling relents as she settles into place atop your chest as your fingers run through her mane rubbing at her scalp.
>You rub at the thicker portion where her ear meets her head and scratch at the thick muscle there that controls her ears.
>As ice melts under the sun the mare atop of you becomes almost boneless as a soft sigh escapes her.
>You continue to rub away at her head as you feel the call of sleep once more.
>Only to feel a soft sensation tickle at your nose.
>Sparing a glance you found the location of Twilight's other wing.
>One of her primaries tickles at your nose as her wing drapes across the rest of your chest.
>Sighing to yourself you reach up with your free hand and just let nature take it's course.
>Soon your vision is obscured by soft fluffy feathers that bring with them a thicker scent of lavender, almost like raspberries.
>>
>>28332888
This is fine. Trips confirms best fate ever.

>Pinkie Pie will never make going to the bathroom in the middle of the night awkward for both of you
>>
>>28332992
>You can hear Twilight let out a soft knicker in her sleep.
>Why must your princess' be so damn cute?
>None the less it feels like Twilight's finally settled down after her adventure through sleep.
>Maybe you can finally return to your own sleep.
>Why'd you bring her to bed again?
>Oh right, because she was nice to check on you.
>Well mostly you were too lazy to carry her back to her own bed.
>At least you get to enjoy your own bedwarming alicorn.
>Damn these wings be fluffy.
>Taking a deep breath once more you soon drift off to the sound of rain and thunder as they rattle against the castle roof.
>You think you wouldn't mind having Twilight for a bed partner after this as a matter of fact...

Alternative Ending
>You feel Anon slowly drift back to sleep below you.
>Yes, that's right colt your gonna sleep with me and like it.
>Celestia above you didn't think he'd actually carry you to bed when you checked on him, but you're not going to complain!
>He even let you cover him with your wings! Over his head even!
>Feeling his arms wrap around you in his sleep you smile to yourself as start to drift off
>You're rather glad you botched that summoning spell now, maybe you could put off sending him back?

Hope that settled Anon's need for comfy sleepy Twilight shenanigans.
>>
>>28332992
>comfy Twilight
>also Comfy Twilight
This is the best
>>
>>28332832
>>28332869
>>28332876
>Be Anon
>Snuggling with Rainbow in bed
>She decides to shimmy up to eye level with you, and you bury your face in her neck
>For some reason, Rainbow suddenly froze up
>Completely still, with the only sign of movement being her nostrils flaring every once in a while
>You speak while still buried in her fluff
"Babe? What's wrong?"
>"Just finish me off quick."
>What is she talking about?
>"No, no, it's okay. I knew this would happen one day."
>She starts sniffling
>"J-Just tell Flutters she won the twenty bits."
"Wait what was that about the bits-"
"Nevermind."
>You have no words for this
>Does she really think you're going to eat her?
>Testing your theory, you slightly open your mouth
>Rainbow gasps, her eyes as big as dinner plates
>And you slowly nibble her withers without using teeth
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"
>Rainbow is practically bouncing in your grip, struggling to escape
>"I WAS LYING I DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN NOOOOOOOOOOOO-"
>You add a bit more pressure, and your marefriend passes out from shock
>You spend the next hour playing with her little hoofsies since she never lets you touch them anywhere
>>
>>28333054
>>You can hear Twilight let out a soft knicker in her sleep.
HNNNG
>>
>>28332888
Soooo...cuddly face hugger that gets pregnant instead of you?
>>
>>28333054
>>You're rather glad you botched that summoning spell now, maybe you could put off sending him back?
why does that line sound so sweet to me? Twilight admitting that she's happy she made a mistake just because it brought Anon into her life.
>You will never make an obsessive perfectionist glad she fucked up big time
>>
File: 1438108200267.png (326KB, 942x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1438108200267.png
326KB, 942x1100px
>>28333120
Sounds about right.
>>
>>28333143
>You will never impregnate Pinkie Pie after a night of sweet, gentle cuddling
>Your alicorn princess friends will never be just as confused as you are

>>28333091
>>You spend the next hour playing with her little hoofsies since she never lets you touch them anywhere
aaaah why are all the writers writing the cutest things?! Don't stop.

>Fainting goat ponies when
>>
File: 1325639513860.png (176KB, 684x588px) Image search: [Google]
1325639513860.png
176KB, 684x588px
>>28333169
>>Fainting goat ponies when
You mean Fluttershy?
>>
>>28333091
Funny and cute. Fuggin ace.
>>
>>28333201
>You will never scare the nice young mare down the road so badly she will faint
>You will never pick her up and bring her home
>You will never insist she stay for tea/coffee while you introduce yourself
>You will never make small talk and find that you get along with each other quite well
>You will never realize that hours have passed
>You will never offer to meet up with her again the next day

>Fluttershy will never be the first of the mane 6 to get a serious coltfriend
>>
>>28333363
"You have to eat all the eggs."
>>
>>28332891
Not enough stories where ponies propose to Anon.

>Applejack does her hair up
>Loses the hat for the night
>Takes TWO baths
>Takes you to a nice restaurant where she feels out of place and a bit uncomfortable
>After you're done eating (and after she insists on paying) she brings you out to a hill where you can see the stars
>She offers you one of Dash's primaries and for your "ho-hand" in marriage
>>
>>28333386
>You will never make her feel super awkward
>You will never make her go out of her way to avoid you since she's too polite to say "no" to your invites
>You will never realize this because you're such a big autist that not even being the only one of your kind will give you an edge in the relationship department
>You will never die alone
>>
>>28333405
>>She offers you one of Dash's primaries and for your "ho-hand" in marriage
>apple jack gives anon dash's primary

did.. did she propose with someone else's primary?
does she have dash tied up in her cellar?
>>
>>28333091
kek
rainbow is the cutest silliest pegasus
>>
>>28333516
She shouldn't have been trying to steal cider.
>>
>>28333405
Earth ponies need something specific to them that makes it meaningful for them to give. Unicorns can arcane something up or give up a portion of their magical essence in a jar to give to their lover for the other to have magic powers or something.

For earthies well it could be based on their cutiemark or it could be something like...Oh i know what about something they can make of their own hooves only it be like in necklace or a trinket form that shows how much they care.

>Applejack would give you a small stone carved apple as you're the apple of her eye.
>Pinkie is able to make a trio of balloons cast in gems to show how much laughter you bring to her world.

>Tldr comfy can't romance...
>>
>>28333516
I imagine that if you have primaries from multiple opponents when you propose its to impress the potential mate

>RD takes Primaries from every Pegasus in town just to propose to anon
>it took months, and several epic showdowns
>>
>>28333569
Unicorns would 'bathe' you in their magical essence.

It's not sexual though.
>>
>>28333569
>Earth ponies take crystals and painstakingly fashion them into small beautiful pendants and trinkets
>They offer them to their spouse-to-be as a testament to their devotion
>>
>>28333576
>Even got ones off the princesses, but those where less direct, and more sneaky
>Had to do it all in one night so that one princess couldn't warn the others, and time it right
>>
>>28333569
>>28333602
>Being natural hard-workers, earth ponies will try their hardest to make something that will mean something to their partner, be it a ring, mirrors, or even entire houses
>Applebloom can't think up of anything to craft for Anon, so she hands him a little contract that gives her life to him
>Anon thinks it's a joke until the town hall officials tell him that he now literally has full control over the filly
>>
this is a very romance centric general
>>
>>28333629
Yup.
>>
File: really mad.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
really mad.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>28333619
>>Anon thinks it's a joke until the town hall officials tell him that he now literally has full control over the filly
>full control over the filly
>rgre

just kidding
>>
File: twilight sparkle kek.png (392KB, 1517x1920px) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle kek.png
392KB, 1517x1920px
>>28327379
>Twiggy already sliding into the DMs
What a player.
>>
>>28333619
I never get these kinds of prompts.

Because Anon is either the kind of guy who would meet with the mane six to discuss what the fuck he should do.

Or he's the kind of guy who would try to take advantage of the situation and is therefore the kind of guy none of the ponies would ever actually do that kind of thing for.
>>
File: 4657857567456.jpg (70KB, 736x557px) Image search: [Google]
4657857567456.jpg
70KB, 736x557px
>>28333516
You gotta have a blue feather.
Bitches love blue feathers.
>>
>>28331611
Finally the colt in his natural environment.
>>
>>28333892
>Alicorns are naturally alpha
>Even if Twilight was usually bookish and nerdy, she would slip into a domineering personality
>>
>>28333933
Or maybe he's the kind of guy who would accept the proposal and live a loving, happy life with Mini Apple Waifu.

That'd be a nice change of pace.
>>
>>28327379
More when?

>>28331611
Inadevertant poisonings of poners?
backtothekitchen/10, needs more words.

>>28332771
>>28332813
>>28332884
>>28333405
>Rainbow Dash's primaries are the hot new engagement gift.
>Hunting her down and taking the feathers from the famous adventurer pone is seen as proof of your marely prowess.
>Fluttershy started the trend so she could sell her stockpiles of the feathers she's accumulated from rainbow always crash landing and losing her feathers whenever she comes to visit.

>>28332692
Poners need to gid gud.

>>28333054
>Twilight let out a soft Knicker
>Underwear comes out of Twilight's mouth when she's sleeping

>>28333091
Scared pons are cute pons.

>>28333619
>This is how Anon got his pocket poner
>>
>>28325895
Well, I mean, I'm here already so...
>>
>>28333984
Ten points for you, good horsefucker.

>>28333582
It's totally sexual.
>>
>>28334022
>More when?
It's a really short one-off so I guess Never(tm). I don't know actually. I've hit a creative wall and I don't know what to write. I'm still writing some stuff in my pastebin though so I guess you could see what's going on there.
>>
Your waifu returns home from the war. What's the first thing you do?
>>
>>28334521
>Deep and hard fucking, then cuddle when passed out. Wake up early and make breakfast, eat together while watching bad Netflix movies then cuddle some more for the rest of the day.
>>
>>28334521
Wonder how she pulls the trigger.
>>
>>28334521
let her tell me about the horrible close quarters pillow fights and pie to ground air raids done by pegasi
>>
>>28334560
Psh, you think she'd tell a colt, let alone her colt, about the horrors of war? No, she'd rather have you think it was all snappy uniforms and parades.
>>
File: 1464468854811.jpg (159KB, 902x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464468854811.jpg
159KB, 902x720px
>Your back was against the door, the pounding of your heart in your chest, lungs burning from having run like a wild man.
>Oh sweet baby jesus, why didn’t you knock before going in her chambers.
>She told you countless times to knock, and you didn’t listen, why didn’t you listen?
>The door vibrated, you feeling each reverberation as a hoof pounded against it.
>”Anon please I can explain!”
“Never! What else are you hiding?”
>”It’s the way it has to be, do you think anyone would take me seriously as a queen otherwise?”
>Queen Chrysalis, ruler of the changeling horde, evil enchantress, and resident bug-butt had a inferiority complex when it came to her height.
>You two have been dating for a few weeks now, and she never thought to bring up the subject that she was a shorty.
>Mind you, she was about the height of an average pony without that… that suit thing, but still, she should have brought it up on the first or second date.
>>
File: 1401341668253.png (490KB, 766x523px) Image search: [Google]
1401341668253.png
490KB, 766x523px
What if... what if your mare refused to cuddle because cuddling is too colty?
>>
>"Can you believe they're letting colts in now?"
>"I know, right? Ever since Celestia put Anonymous in charge of the military, we've been going downhill."
>"We used golden armor for centuries, why switch to iron? And why cover it up with this splotchy paint? I thought stallions were supposed to be good with fashion."
>"I hear, he convinced Celestia to put him in charge with a single conversation."
>"Yeah, 'conversation', sure. You know his homeworld is run by stallions? How could their catfights compare with our wars?"
>"Hey, don't mock his service. He served in the Great Handbag War, when Prince Colty-Colt and King Ball-Bra got into an argument over a designer handbag, then went out to dinner to make up afterward. A real tragedy."
>"Mare, this is bullshit. Unless something changes, I don't think I'll renew when my term comes up."
>"Amen to that, mare."
"Ladies, could you shit-talk your boss somewhere other than right outside his door? Oh, and no dessert for a week for that remark about King Ball-Bra. He was the greatest hero I've ever known."
>>
>>28334648
>aiding and abetting a foreign nation
heresy
>>
>>28334648
>anon's new stallion army becomes the most feared warriors on equestria
>you never seen them coming
>even if you manage to nick one they just shrug it off
>they hit hard and hit fast
>especially in bed
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1440x1080px
>>28334612
>"I was trying to ease you into it!"
>tfw no shortstack bug qt
>>
>>28334648
>Handbag
kek
>>
>>28334707
Fuck that thing was a damn monster.
>>
>>28332291
Varies a lot between writers.

-Sometimes it's all the same
-Sometimes Earth ponies are earthy and thus experience it more strongly than the other tribes
-Sometimes Pegasi have nesting instincts
-Sometimes Pegasi show off and boast even more than usual
-Sometimes Alicorns don't experience heat at all (This makes Cadence sad)
-Sometimes Alicorns, being a combination of all three tribes, feel it to an extreme compared to any of them.

-Sometimes it depends on the mare in question, some feel it more strongly than others, some have more willpower to resist or control it
-Sometimes it's like rolling the dice every time, and a single pony could have weak heats or strong heats, possibly influenced by circumstances
-Sometimes it just makes them think about sex more than usual, sometimes it almost completely takes over their mind and body and they can think of little else

-Sometimes stallions are less affected than mares, sometime they're the same, or they only feel it if they are around mares in heat and that triggers it in them
-Sometimes stallions are almost only interested in sex during heat, leading frustrated mares who'd like to get some action during the rest of the year
-Almost never have I heard a story where stallions feel it more than mares

-(Also never heard a story where Twiggles or a magical mishap/accidental potion shenanigans results in Anon experiencing heat himself, and/or ponies getting to experience a human sex drive, which could be more akin to a very weak heat, but nonstop all year round)

-Sometimes there is magical or alchemical means of lessening or strengthening the effects of heat, or delaying it.

-Sometimes a whole town will experience it all at once for a week -Sometimes it hits ponies sort of at random all during spring
-Sometimes it only happens once a year, sometimes it happens twice or several times a year
>>
>>28332527
I now want to see green of documentator Anon commenting on the mating habits of the untamed land of Ponyville in estrus season in the outback that is RGRE Equestria.

>>28334648
I also want more of this!
>>
>>28334631
That sounds unpony to me anon, are you sure we're talking about pones?

Though I did have an idea today semi-relatedly:

>Colts are supposed to be the emotional ones
>Mares are supposed to be the rock of the relationship
>Mares try not to talk about their deep emotions and stuff
>Lots of colts can't handle it when the Mare is emotional, so mares just bottle it up usually.

>Only the healthiest couples can into emotional talks
>(You know The Cakes let it all out in private)

>Anon is in a relationship with a pone, they've been dating for a few weeks
>He's confused why she doesn't trust him enough to actually confide anything serious in him
>She doesn't believe him when he tells her he wants to know, and that he can handle her being emotional around him.
>She's confused why he seems so stoic all the time and is showing the emotional depth of a rock outside of the "safe" emotions
>Which is almost exactly what she's doing, and he's doing it for the same reason she is, he thinks she won't handle it well if he opens up.

>Cue a "I don't think this is working out" talk

>Followed by the both of them taking the risk
>And it's embarrassing and awkward and there's probably crying and stuttering and...
>And this actually worked out pretty well
>Neither of them decided to bolt when things started to get serious
>Instead they got comfy cuddles and felt closer than ever.
>>
>>28334521
>Waifu tells you stories of the war
>Speaks fondly of one specific allies minotaur
>This minotaur, she didn't speak much, seemed to have a thing for masks.
>But she saved Waifu more than a handful of times. Just so happened to be in the right place to stop a spear or sword.
>In the midst of death and distruction, Waifu and the minotaur had gained a mutual respect.
>But somewhere during the final battle, the one that forced surrender from the enemy, the minotaur disappeared.
>Waifu still wonders where she ran off to, and if she survived
>Meanwhile, Waifu hasn't noticed Anon frantically dusting and cleaning the house to make it not look like it was abandoned for the last fourteen months.
>>
>>28335386
I like this a lot
>>
>>28335386
Kek, Anon being worried so much he enlists with waifu and saves her ass all over the war.
>>
>>28333933
This. It reminds of that once fic where Anon "owns" the CMC and gives little orders to Applebloom ("pass the pepper") and explains that he's doing it to teach her to obey before thinking. It's really creepy and I'd avoid that person IRL if I knew him.

>>28334018
Nice subversion. Anon accepts it in the spirit it was given. Maybe has a bit of a talk with her later about handing out documents that give others legal control over her life, but otherwise accepts the proposal.
>>
>>28334029
Oh you, Anon. You so silly.
>>
>>28334866
>ponies getting to experience a human sex drive, which could be more akin to a very weak heat, but nonstop all year round
Do want
>>
>>28334883
>Anon gets drunk and starts making shit up, like "pony eggs"
>>
>>
>>28336070
>Anon insists on hugging Pinkie Pie for warmth in winter
>Pinkie gets the sexy new stallion's colt-stink all over her so that she can brag to her friends

Two agreed ponies who don't get enough love: Trixie and Pinkie Pie
>>
>>28335889
there is another one where the cmc wanted to become his horses... liked that one.

>>28333933
you are imagining it wrong.

Anon is that kind of asshole, who instead of being a prick 24/7 is just abrasive, and when you rub them the wrong way they get worse.

you also need to take 'Anon, we are not going to change the law just for you. You walked into a potentially bad situation, but it seems to us its turned out for the better'
>>
>>28334015
dominant, submissive, nerdy, outgoing, shy, verbose, it matters not, they all end up a puddle of orgasmic bliss long before i'm through with them.
>>
>>28334612
>Suitless Chrysalis has no wings
>She's just a disguised unicorn

>"Okay, listen. I might - MIGHT - actually be a spy sent in to infiltrate one of the largest changeling hives close to Canterlot."
>>
>>28336288
>Changelings only attacked Equestria because their infiltrator was trying to preserve her cover

>Be Spypon in disguise as a changeling queen
>Oh shit, those changelings over there look like they are getting suspicious, better do something an evil changeling would do
"We're going to invade Canterlot!"
>"But won't that just make the ponies hate us?"
"That is an order, get to work."
>Nopony will suspect a thing now!
>>
>>28336321
All the way to Canterlot she learned and practiced evil songs, laugh and read "How to be a meanie for dummies" books. And maybe went too far with her cover after being with that cute bimbo white stallion with blue mane for a long time
>>
>>28333091
kek
>>
>>28336070
>>28336129

"Wait, really?"
>"Yeppers! He buries his face in my puffy mane and doesn't let go 'til we get inside again."
>Pinkie rushes over and nudges you with an elbow, winking suggestively.
>"He can't get enough of the Ponka puff, knowhatImsaying?"
>You slap her hoof away and go back to your mug of hot chocolate, feeling WAY more jealous than you thought you'd be.
"Yes, Pinkie Pie, I know what you're saying."
>You sigh and blow on your drink to cool it down.
"I just can't believe he does something so... intimate in public."
>Pinkie slides into view and gives you the eyebrow-waggles.
>"Wanna know where he buries his face when we're all alone?"
>>
File: yes.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>28331611
you don't know how much i love you
>>
File: 1457657436097.jpg (648KB, 1500x1611px) Image search: [Google]
1457657436097.jpg
648KB, 1500x1611px
Remember that one prompt where Anon has a flu and everyone thinks he's dying? None of their pony cures work on his human body, and magical cures work about as well as regular magic works on him. One day he falls asleep and, thinking that he's about to die, the ponies call upon Princess Celestia to help him. One thing leads to another and Celestia ends up binding Anon's life force to her own; as long as she lives, Anon cannot die. Meanwhile, Anon's body is fighting off the infection naturally and wakes up shortly after feeling a lot better. Ponies may or may not immediately let him know about his new-found immortality.
>>
>>28336791
No Pinkie
>"IN MY PIES"
PINKIE!... Wait Pie's plural?
>"I make them fresh everyday, for him, and he just can't get enough of them"
>>
>>28336806
Don't know how that would work out for Anon to reveal and find out about his new life span unless you went with everyone is getting older and he's not type thing.

That or else he's super hard to kill through normal means gaining a cartoon like ability to shrug off damage taht would have killed someone Wille. E Coyote style or something.
>>
>>28336820
>Pinkie Pie turns around and swings her hips around
>Her engorged teats swing back and forth just above her legs.
>You can't take your eyes off of them, so you mutter a quick "no homo" so that nopony thinks you're a dyke.
>"Sometimes he licks them, and sometimes he even puts his throbbing thing-a-ding in between them."
>She gives her hips an extra-hard shake, making her teats jiggle enticingly.
>"My Pinkie pies."
>>
File: 1469378555018.png (8KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
1469378555018.png
8KB, 298x279px
>>28336845
>>
>>28336845
What flavor are they?
Pie flavor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgV8mB-M9po
>>
>>28336845
>>28336854
>Pinkie is trying to drum up interest in herding up with her and Anon
>Plans to surprise Anon on his birthday

>>28336868
>Pinkie Pie can recursive forever
>>
>>28334952
daww
>>
File: 1432821069788.jpg (47KB, 698x949px) Image search: [Google]
1432821069788.jpg
47KB, 698x949px
>>28334952
>The ever confident and fearless Rainbow Dash, the least likely to ever show vulnerability, confronts her coltfriend Anon on his unusual behavior.
>He insists that nothing is wrong.
>She calls bullshit and tries to get him to talk again.
>He insists that nothing is wrong loudly.
>Rainbow raises her own voice now.
>Devolves into a shouting match.
>Both finally crack and blurt all their secret fears and hurts to each other.
>Rainbow's crippling fear of growing old, losing her flight, or worst of all, losing her friends among other things.
>Anon's despair over losing his friends, family, his whole world, and the horrid anxiety that comes with trying to fit into an alien society with backwards rules.
>Both bare their souls to the other, hoping the other would help them rather than attack for showing the weakness.
>And that hope comes true.
>Day ends with both cuddling in bed, exhausted and out of tears, but happier than either had ever been before.
>>
File: image.png (452KB, 573x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
452KB, 573x600px
I want a minotits to squat on my dick
>>
File: image.png (815KB, 901x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
815KB, 901x781px
>>28337329
Full metal tit
>>
>>28337337
>>28337329
>Human face
Come on, you guys aren't even trying now.
>>
>>28337329
My nigga
>>28337287
Dry your mares tears, and break the spine of any that threaten her. We go full Yandere on a nigger. PROTECT THE WAIFU!
>>
>>28337329
Jesus fuck she has poor form. She'll fuck up her knees like that.
>>
>>28337329
>>28337337
This is just an anime girl with horns.
>>
>>28337345
>>28337361
they had trash taste to begin with.
>>
File: Part 1.jpg (122KB, 927x512px) Image search: [Google]
Part 1.jpg
122KB, 927x512px
>mushroom
>>
File: tumblr_muwjzqx73r1s7jwy6o1_1290.png (274KB, 616x834px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muwjzqx73r1s7jwy6o1_1290.png
274KB, 616x834px
>>28337287
I need it
>>
File: Part 2.jpg (176KB, 918x702px) Image search: [Google]
Part 2.jpg
176KB, 918x702px
>>28337486
>"Anon, mushroom please?"
>>
File: Part 3.jpg (217KB, 919x707px) Image search: [Google]
Part 3.jpg
217KB, 919x707px
>>28337498
"Here you go shy"
>"Yes! Yes! Yes~"
>>
File: special mushroom.jpg (247KB, 1201x695px) Image search: [Google]
special mushroom.jpg
247KB, 1201x695px
>>28337510
"Here is your special mushroom"
>>
File: kek.jpg (35KB, 293x298px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
35KB, 293x298px
>>28337533
>Subway Sandwich
>>
>>28337533
>not loaded with portabellas

I expected nothing from you, anon, and was still disappointed.
>>
File: Fix.jpg (215KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
Fix.jpg
215KB, 1200x676px
>>28337585
>portabellas
>>
File: image.png (349KB, 411x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349KB, 411x565px
>>28337361
So?
>>
>>28338014
oh my
>>
>>28338014
>Accepting plain human pussy
Please, get help.
>>
>>28338014
>no hooves
>no furs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
Now I want Subway.
>>
>>28338139
>Liking Subway
>Ever
I bet you think they use "fresh" ingredients, too.
>>
>>28338164
I just want a sandwich, Anon. It's the only place around that doesn't serve burgers or pizza.
>>
>>28338195
go to schlotzsky's and get a beef bacon smoke cheesy. its good anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>28338139
I have something better
>>
>>28338139
I want pizza.
>>
Post stories of Anon sharing human foods with ponies
>>
>>28338298
>>28338336
/ck/ no.
>>
File: 1463878564049.png (183KB, 2500x2123px) Image search: [Google]
1463878564049.png
183KB, 2500x2123px
>>28338298
That is many meals worth of food anon, i hope you dont eat it all at once, i'm eating some chocolate now and want to kill myself. i'll be beautiful some day hahaha
>>
>>28338373
Do what I do: have coffee for breakfast and let your self-loathing fuel your shame so that you don't eat anything until dinner.
>>
>>28338412
I dont really like coffee. I had smoothie and some rice for lunch and pizza for dinner. 1 less meal tomorrow anon. 10kg more to go.
>>
File: 1417303945415.png (265KB, 714x897px) Image search: [Google]
1417303945415.png
265KB, 714x897px
>Ponies getting caught in human things
>Pinkie gets her head stuck in a plastic food container
>Rarity gets tape stuck to her hooves
>>
>>28336070
I have never noticed noticed it before, but it almost looks like Anon has her in a choke hold there.
>>
>>28337329
>>28337350
Where's LaP when you need him
>>
>>28336823
>Alicorns can regenerate Wolverine style. Though probably a lot slower.
>Now Anon does too.
>Low pain tolerance prevents him from abusing the shit out of this
>Though maybe not for long...
>>
File: 1450560965541.png (174KB, 902x885px) Image search: [Google]
1450560965541.png
174KB, 902x885px
>>28338468
Confused ponies are funny
>>
File: 1450759979866.png (202KB, 817x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450759979866.png
202KB, 817x1024px
>>28338611
>>
File: Sleepytime.png (189KB, 1440x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepytime.png
189KB, 1440x720px
>>28337329
Lower faggot

And get that fucking hand off your leg
>>
>>28338336
>Be Anon
>Lurk /ck/ since the beginning of time
>Why the fuck are there small pony(?)-dog things all around you?
>Why is there a bigger white horse?
>Why is your head ringing?
>Remember kids, Don't play with portals.
>Pass out.
>Wake up in a hospital.
>It's one of those pony-dog things.
>"He's awake! Doctor! Somebody get Doctor Redheart!"
>It talks.
>Be escorted out after 2 months of tests.
>Crash with Twilight because apparently you will be quote "taken advantage of if a mare doesn't take care of you, m'lord"
>Welfare runs out in a few weeks.
>Fine
>Welfare is for pussies anyway.
>Go look for a job.
>You see one looking for a Commis
>You should be able to do this right?
>Yes! Your hands are made for holding knives!
>Why the hell do ponies have human knives?
>Doesn't matter.
>You got the job!
>This is easy.
>This is not easy.
>A critic, High Standard, came in today and called your shit, shit.
>All was going well until Standard wanted to give the chef her compliments.
>Blew up when you came out of the kitchen.
>Outraged to find a "Colt" working on the holy grounds of culinary arts.
>The restaurant is labelled disgusting for hiring a carnivore.
>Rumors went around that meat was put into the dishes.
>Lost your job.
>Fine!
>You can make it on your own.
>Started a roadside stall.
>Experimented with recipes you learned from the restaurant and /ck/.
>Apparently ponies don't have much experience with vegetables.
>Only grass, roots, flowers, and apples.
>Time to fix that.
>Slowly start getting famous.
>>
>>28338708
>High Fucking Standard swings by to appraise your food.
>Takes one look at it before declaring it unfit for her pallet.
>"You simply do not have the skills to cook for the upper strata of society. Why don't you look for a herd that's willing to take you and cook for them. The household kitchen is fitting for a colt like you."
>Fuck that.
>Fuck it
>Fuck it
>Several ponies have been lurking around your stall for the past few days now.
>Your customers have become too scared to come around.
>A few days later you are hit by a health violation.
>Twilight is unable and probably unwilling to help.
>Offers you free lodging until you can find yourself a herd.
>Fuck that noise.
>Go see the cakes and negotiate a working contract despite Mrs Cake being against it.
>"You look like a strapping young colt Anonymous, as much as I think colts should stay in the kitchen, why not just settle down?"
>"Hush dear, he's following his dream. Why don't we give him a chance?"
>"Fine, you have one chance, but that's it. Any missteps and You'll get your two weeks."
>Turns out Mr Cake has some experience at cooking.
>Turns out Mr Cake is also a class A hardass.
>If he catches you making a mistake while he's baking, he comes over and gives you so much shit, you feel like you're talking to your dad again.
>Gordon Ramsey would be proud.
>He's been watching your cooking technique
>Your timing.
>Your attire.
>Work attitude
>"STOP SLOUCHING YOU BUCKING IDIOT! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO CUT THE MUSHROOMS THAT WAY?"
>"I"M TIRED~ WHAT'S NEXT? YOU WAN'T YOUR DADDY? WELL TOUGH TEDDIES, YOU ONLY HAVE ME SO GET TO WORK!"
>>
File: 1408307527167.jpg (89KB, 708x603px) Image search: [Google]
1408307527167.jpg
89KB, 708x603px
Mares are silly creatures.
>>
File: 1426283657983.png (97KB, 800x345px) Image search: [Google]
1426283657983.png
97KB, 800x345px
>>28338766
The silliest.
>>
File: 1422254867169.png (230KB, 1026x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1422254867169.png
230KB, 1026x1024px
>>28338766
>>28338795
>>
File: 1440316381314.png (167KB, 666x764px) Image search: [Google]
1440316381314.png
167KB, 666x764px
Why are mares so prone to getting stuck in places? Is it because of wide hips?
>>
>>28338212
can confirm, but not everyone is blessed to live near schlotzkys. the nearest one to me is 45 minutes away, and I am pretty sure there are only a handful in my entire state.
>>
>>28338734
More
>>
File: 1457169653801.gif (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457169653801.gif
57KB, 500x500px
>>28338824
It's a good indication that a mare will be a good mother, the wider the hips, the better.
>>
>>28338734
Where'd you go, Anon? Which pony is Anon going to kill in a rage?
>>
>>28338833
Canadanon here. I've literally never heard of a schlotzkys.
>>
>>28338658
Hon, you can't use that language with the kids around. It's bad influence.

>>28338468
>Fold the corner here, a crease there
>Ow, papercut
>Nothing a band-aid won't fix
>"Hey Nonny! Watcha makin' there?"
>You look up from your wound to find the pink menace bumping snootles with you
"Oh, hi Pinks. I'm making some origami."
>"Organ nommies?"
"Yeah. The printing shop had some square sheets on sale, so I bought them because I want to make art."
>Kind of
>You only remember how to fold boxes, and you've been trying to experiment with making other stuff
>Pinkie is still staring at your hands at work, amazed by every movement you make
>Somehow, you managed to make a box with one side missing
>You guess you can store things in there?
>"Ooooooo, that's pretty."
>You can't tell if there's sarcasm in that, so you decide to go along with it
"Uhh, sure. This is a paper hat."
>"WOAH CANIHAVEITCANIHAVEITCANIHAVEIT-"
"Okay, okay. I'll put it on for you."
>Gently, you ease your art project onto Pinkie, who is vibrating in excitement
>Contact is made, and she squeals
>"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."
>And she stops
>Literally, there is no movement at all
>Not even a blink
>You wave your hand in front of her, and to your surprise, she isn't reacting at all
>Feeling uneasy, you remove your contraption
>Pinkie then shakes her head violently before coming back to reality
"You alright, Pinks?"
>"...Plug me back in, Nonny."
"Excuse me?"
>"C'MON, COLT. YOU GIVE ME A TASTE OF POWER AND THEN YOU RIP IT AWAY FROM ME. PUT ME BACK INTO WIMBLEDOO!"
>And that's how some junk you absentmindedly made got patented into a stasis device
>>
>>28338835
>>28338849
I'm still here.
Give me some time to put the continuation together.
It's okay for me to trip now right?
>>
>>28338876
Absolutely. Glad to be able to differentiate you from all the other Anons. Take your time.
>>
>>28338843
Yes, of course.
>>
File: 14129344845242.png (487KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14129344845242.png
487KB, 1024x1024px
>>28338903
>>
File: 1425875482760.png (167KB, 892x717px) Image search: [Google]
1425875482760.png
167KB, 892x717px
>>28338903
MAGIC UNICORN HERD WHEN?
>>
>>28338903
>Literal alicorn Princess with a castle and political power
>Unicorn capable of tearing apart time
Perfect herd. Fully capable of taking care of Anon and making sure nopony hurts him.
>>
File: Twilight likes big families.png (298KB, 1063x798px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight likes big families.png
298KB, 1063x798px
>>28338917
Dunno.
>>
>>28338917
I STILL DONT HAVE MY FLUFFY PEGASUS HERD
>>
>>28338903
>>28338917
>>28338923

>Anon and Twilight, Glimmer, Trixie, Sunset and Moondancer.
>All Anon has to do is sniffle and point.
>The offender is promptly wiped from existence and retroactively removed from history.
>All anyone remembers is that "There was this one guy who isn't here anymore."
>No one ever fucks with Anon.
>>
File: 1448286637863.png (284KB, 1280x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1448286637863.png
284KB, 1280x1174px
>>28338903
Pink can be good too
>>
>>28338973
I'm not picky about the color, but the fertility.
>>
>>28338961
>"Quick, the herdcolt is upset!"
>>"Take out the offender before he's too sad to make us dinner!"
>>>"Okay, she's gone now! Everyone to the cuddle pillow pile!"
>>
File: 1462692528434.png (3MB, 2000x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1462692528434.png
3MB, 2000x2700px
>>28338984
nice
>>
>>28339005
Mares be jealous of her tuft and her breeding hips
>>
>>28338298
I wish I had meatbread.
>>
So, fillies riding on Anon's shoulders. Claiming Anon as a mate, or just giving the impression that Anon is good with foals?

Wouldn't it be great to live in RGRE where it wouldn't be weird for you to foalsit and cuddle baby horses?
>>
>>28338734
MOAR! GIVE THAT STANDARD THE FUCK YOU OF A LIFE TIME, SPITE THAT BITCH TO THE END!
>>
>>28339191
It would be great not being called a pedophile for a passing glance at a random kid.
>>
File: 1453406333311.png (13KB, 509x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1453406333311.png
13KB, 509x1026px
>>28339191
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>28339200
Absolutely.
>>
>>28338734
>>28338876
>>28338734
>>"ANGLE! WATCH YOUR KNIFE'S ANGLE."
>The more he shouted at you. the better you became.
>>"You think this meal will make anyone happy? Do you THINK anybody will want to eat this? REDO IT!"
>The better you became, the more you liked to cook.
>Soon, cooking was no longer a task for you to complete.
>It was something you looked forward to doing.
>A new opportunity to test new recipes.
>Another chance to bring somepony a good meal.
>One day, Mr Cake calls you over and hands you a glass full of wine after closing the shop down.
>Tells you to drink up.
>"You know I don't mean to be harsh on you right, Anon?"
>"It's just, when I see you, I see a mirror of myself so long ago."
>Did you know that before I settled down and started this bakery, I actually worked for one of the most high profile restaurants in Equestria?"
>He beams with pride.
>"Gimme a second,"
>Hopping off his seat, he walks over to the counter and reaches below, taking out what looks to be a framed photograph.
>"Look, there's me, the only colt on the team. It must be tough for you. Even after I had been with the team for so many years, I don't think they really saw me as an equal. Especially the Chef de cuisine.
>He point's his hoof at a familiar looking mare.
>You recognize that mare.
>>
>>28339215
>So many times you've seen her.
>High Standard
>But before you could finish that train of thought, Mr Cake cuts you off.
>"In fact it was one of the things that caused me to leave the culinary arts. But let's not make this a pity party."
>Taking a long drink from his glass on the table, Mr Cake continues,
>"Let me tell you some of the stories from my younger days. There was this mare in the team called Butterhooves. She was great with pastries and any cooking that involved butter..."
>He then begins reminiscing about the things that he had done with his team and his accomplishments.
>"... and then, I found Mrs Cake. It wasn't long until we had Pound and Pumpkin."
>"You're a great listener Anon."
>You were totally not drifting off. Yup, totally, 100% there for the story.
>"Enough about me, what about you Anon? Why do you want to make it into the world of cuisine?"
>You tell him that at first it was because you knew how.
>You felt like it would have been easy.
>He chuckles at that.
>>
>>28339228
>But you were proven wrong. Producing cuisine out of purely non-meat ingredients was hard.
>But you were not driven by the love for cuisine, not at first.
>You were driven by spite.
>You wanted to cook because you hated High Standard.
>You wanted to rebel against her.
>"I see. High Standard is still a pain to everyone she meets huh? But what about now Anon? Why do you want to cook now? Why press on when you can just find a mare and have a couple of kids?"
"Because I've found out how great it is to cook for other ponies. Every time I see a Filly wolf down what I cook and smile when their fathers wipe their muzzles, I get this warm fuzzy feeling that I can't explain. It makes getting up in the morning worthwhile."
>"Always remember this feeling Anon. This passion is going to be very important if you want to make it in the world of cuisine."
>As he quiets down, The both of you spend the remainder of the night enjoying each other's company until YOU finish the rest of the wine you selfish asshole
>Just as you are about to leave, Mr Cake holds you back.
>"As of now, it would be a lie to say I have anything left to teach you. But I can give you what you need for that first step into the big pond."
>He slips you an envelope.
>"Inside is an invitation to Equestria's underground cooking competition. It is the quickest way to rise to fame. The Diarchs will be there, so dress sharp."
>You then leave the house. Envelope in hand.
>"Oh, and Anon. You're fired. Good luck."

Aaand that's all I have for now.
>>28339199
Maybe, we'll see.
>>
File: 1444679658034.png (132KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1444679658034.png
132KB, 700x700px
>>28339204
>Today you came back.
>After traveling and exploring Equestria for the past two years you finally were home.
>Ponyville.
>You barely managed to make it three feet into town before the crusaders spotted you.
>You always looked out for them, making sure they didn't hurt themselves during their quests to get their marks.
>They were all like the little sisters you never had.
>Engulfing them in a big hug you felt them laugh and try to wiggle out of your embrace.
>You were home.
>>
>>28339239
Ayyy good job, Tasty. I like the way you write horsewords.
>>
>>28339255
my heart
>>
>>28339255
>You will never be reunited with your pseudo little sisters
>They will never talk all night about what they've done since you left
>They will never show off their cutie marks and tell you how they got them
>>
>>28339299
>"You know, Anon, bunch of those fillies we used to go to school with are in herds now."
>>"Not us, Anawn."
>>>"So Anon, what are you doing tonight?"
>>
File: 1446542231771.png (51KB, 609x694px) Image search: [Google]
1446542231771.png
51KB, 609x694px
>>28339299
>You carry Scootaloo home like the good big brother because she tired herself out practicing on her scooter.
>>
File: 1362121682615.jpg (178KB, 792x900px) Image search: [Google]
1362121682615.jpg
178KB, 792x900px
>>28339331
precious little fillies
>>
File: 1450569494129.png (869KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1450569494129.png
869KB, 894x894px
>>28339357
Try not to wake her
>>
>You will never be paid to foalsit
>Their single moms/coltless mare-only herds will never hit on you when they get back home
>A filly you're looking after will never accidentally call you "daddy"
>>
>>28339412
>Make them compete among each other.
>>
>>28331611
Here's a bit more of Goosebumps.
---
>So this is what it was like to have a colt-cooked meal.
>The dinner table was lined with food, various dishes piled high, all looking scrumptious and ready to be devoured.
“You made all this?” You asked with some disbelief.
>”Nope, the food fairy came by and dropped it off. Now no more talking, tuck in.”
>Heading the humans words, you waste any time as you filled up your plate with a bit of everything.
>Your eyes darting to the cheesecake which sat just far enough out of your reach.
>Soon.
>For now you would humor him, then strike when he least expected.
>First the salad with peppers and olives, the eggplant parmesan, and wait… oh by Celestia! Chineighs stir fry!!!
>How in the world did he make all this?
>If any of this tasted half as good as it looked… you brought the fork to your mouth, eyeing it apprehensively.
>Your eyes travelled from the fork to Anon, who was looking at you curiously.
“Could you stop that.”
>”Stop what?”
“Looking at me, it’s weird.”
>”I just want to know if you like the food.”
>Visibly rolling your eyes at this colts constant need for validation, you took a mouthful of the salad.
>Wow that’s good, flavors exploded in your mouth and you could swear you saw stars dancing.
>”So?”
“It’s okay. Not great, but better than I expected.”
>You weren’t going to feed his ego, wouldn’t want it going to his head.
>”Good, I was hoping it didn’t turn out too badly.”
>Even with what you said Anon looked pleased with himself, a smile gracing his features.
>You ignored that and continued to eat.
>>
>>28339448
>This was a nice change from the constant take-out you were used to eating on a daily basis.
>Maybe momma was right when she told you to find yourself a nice colt to settle down with.
>But you never had the time, writing was more important as far as you were concerned, leaving you with little social time.
>Besides all the colts you knew didn’t care about you, but your status and money.
>You weren’t going to settle down with some bit-digger.
>Then again having a nice home-cooked meal ready for you every night, having somepony to snuggle up to at night.
>”Yearling?”
>It wouldn’t be so bad, but what if they got prissy because you spent more time on book tours than at home?
>”Real world to Yearling.”
“Huh? Wha?”
>Anon was leaning over and waving his hand in front of your face.
“Knock that off, didn’t your father teach you any manners?”
>”Sorry, you were spacing out pretty bad. I was asking if you wanted to pick up where we left off after dinner or just start fresh in the morning?”
>Mulling his words over in your head you continued to eat.
“Tomorrow, we got enough done for today.”
>Besides, after eating all this there would be zero chance that you’d get any work done at all.

>After a quick unpacking you settled down and decided to just lay on the far too small bed in one of Yearlings guest rooms.
>The dinner went better than you honestly expected, Yearling even managed to keep her insult count to twenty for the day.
>Must be a new personal record for her.
>Looking towards the typewriter which sat atop the desk in your room you recounted the day’s events.
>>
>anon gets sick of the pones shit and goes to the everfree
>its not as dangerous as the pones think as long as you stay away from certain parts of it
>anon runs into a deathclaw
>a very horny in heat deathclaw
>she spots anon and does the deathclaw version of dating
> takes him back to her cave and feeds hiim meat
do something with female deathclaws.
>>
>>28338866
love it.
>>
File: 1449718406363.jpg (146KB, 754x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1449718406363.jpg
146KB, 754x1060px
>>28339455
>You were going to make this work, no matter how much she hated it, you were going to work with her and finish this book.
>The knock on your door made you jump up from your comfortable position.
>”The bathrooms free now, try not to use up all my shampoo.”
“I make no promises either written or implied.”
>”I hope you drown in the tub.”
>Twenty one.
“Love you too sweetie.”
>”I think I’m going to be sick.”
“Want me to rub your tummy and make it better?”
>”Keep your grabber to yourself or I’ll bite it off.”
“Kinky.”
>You could have sworn you heard a retching sound and the fading hooffalls as Yearling retreated back to her own room.
>Sometimes it was just way too much fun messing with this mare.
>Tomorrow you would begin working on the first draft of “Daring Do and the Return of the Mummy”
---
And done for now. http://pastebin.com/ivLcbi1h

The picture is of the vicious monster that Daring will have to face in Yearling and Anon's newest book. Look at your own risk. You have been warned.
>>
>>28339482
Yes, It's Heli.
Too bad some Anons cannot keep their hands off the post button for five minutes.
>>
>>28339482
I dunno man, it feels like the spooky levels aren't near as high as the first couple of books that came from the goosebumps series you know?

Do you guys think that the arthor is letting it all get to his head or something?
is good update, you must write more i want to see Yearling cuddles, forced or wanted.
>>
>>28339495
It's alright, we link posts for that reason. No harm, no foul.
>>
>>28339239
BREAK THAT UPPITY BITCHES STOMACH! FOOOOOOOOD WAAAAAAARSSSS!
>>
>>28339508
I might reign in Anon's attitude a bit in future updates, my thought process was that 'here's a guy who literally just got told that his writing is heavily liked with no prior experience', getting a little confident and big-headed was bound to happen.

As for the cuddles they will happen, both wanted and unwanted.
>>
>>28339482
>that pic
I just shat myself
>>
>>28339551
>unwanted cuddles

>tfw no stallion's shelters will take you in from your abusive relationship because you're a mare
>tfw you have to go home and let your Anon hug you, peck you on the nose, and rub your belly until you fall asleep
>>
>>28339164
That's beef Wellington not meat bread
>>
>>28339463
I'd a deathclaw.
>>
>>28339601
I'll bet more people would be able to pick it out of a lineup if I said "meat-bread" instead of "beef wellington"
>>
>>28339463
Go to bed FOE.
>>
>>28339634
i did stay all night last night.
i will do so.
>>
>Anon can whistle
>Whistling means something to pegasi
>Gets mobbed by pegasi thinking he's whistling his mating tune
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1280x960px
>>28339482
That's a spooky pic
>>
File: image.png (220KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220KB, 1280x1109px
>>28337361
This better?
>>
>>28339821
>tit-freckles
Yes, please.
>>
File: 1457312269683.jpg (498KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1457312269683.jpg
498KB, 1280x905px
>>28339900
I prefer cute freckles on my cute pones.
>>
>>28339900
I see a target, what about you?
>>
File: 1470881410834.jpg (164KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470881410834.jpg
164KB, 724x1024px
>>28339909
Sunspots?
>>
>>28339909
>pony-freckles
My heart!

>>28339913
For y dick or my mouth? Cuz I'm down for either.
>>
>>28339921
Either or.
>>
>>28339463
I would sample some Deathclaw at least once......

I would use my Wasteland Whisperer and Animal Friend perks to tame the entirety of the Everfree
>>
>>28339975
>Going to Fluttershy discretely so that you can get her to help you fuck a forest animal
>>
>>28337329
I probably should try again and draw something "Cow Tipping" related. Not many proper mino pics, mostly literally anime or too furry to relate with mlp (or my friend Prodius oc, that cheerleader "teen" one, which I don't like much too. Pic I mean)
>>
>>28339975
You need to join in on the writing, Anon.
>>
>>28340100
This. Need more minos that aren't animes with cow features or furries
>>
>>28336806
Wait I remember that story.
>>
>>28340129
We really do.
>>
>>28338824
Flutters is distressed cause that isn't the chicken coops she coming out of... it's a dog house. Where she was getting some estrus relief. If someone finds her stuck and helps her out they won't help but notice the telltale smell. And sex with dogs is halal.
Oh right rgre... sure everyone knows mares are all horn dogs that won't say know to a rut, but unless u live in Scoltsland or New Zebraland, rutting the livestock is not something pone's ignore.
>>
>>28340100
>that cheerleader "teen" one, which I don't like much too
I'd post better ones if all of her other art wasn't all with her bare tits or vulva hanging out.
>>
>>28338866
That's some good pinkie writing
>>
File: tauress2.png (1MB, 984x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tauress2.png
1MB, 984x1200px
>>
>>28340192
>Monkey ears
>Abnormally thick arms for a female
No.
>>
File: 1450048415293.gif (612KB, 562x616px) Image search: [Google]
1450048415293.gif
612KB, 562x616px
>"N-Nonny, are you sure this is what mares from your world wear? It reminds me a lot of the suit my papa wore when he got married to mama."
>>
File: 1424671778630.png (225KB, 800x821px) Image search: [Google]
1424671778630.png
225KB, 800x821px
>>28340306
>"ANON!?!?!? This isn't what it looks like!"
>>
File: 1450047244643.png (793KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1450047244643.png
793KB, 1000x1000px
>>28340306
Marry the pone
>>
>>28340306
But isn't this kind of thing what mares usually wear?
>>
>>28340306
>Wedding dress
>Embarassed mare
f-fug
>>
>>28340372
Not so frilly, though. What kind of dyke wears that many frills?
>>
500 GET

New thread!

>>28340407
>>28340407
>>28340407
>>
>>28340306
>"O-okay, but then I'll choose a dress for you too, smarty pants! Fair and square!"

>Day of wedding
>You both go in wedding dresses. Matching ones
>Both nervous and finding that silly but not wanting to make each other sad
>Everyone is unsure how to react to "Pinkie Pie being random" even at that official moment
>Aside from Dash laughing her ass off during all celebration
>She's calling it best Pinkie prank so far
>>
>>28340306
>anon then kneels while wearing a groom suit
yes and they wear it when they are about to make a human stallion the happiest man in the world, so Pinkamena Diane Pie will you continue with the human tradition of making me the happiest man
>anon then presents a box with a ring to pinkie
she then says no and you spiral into a fit of depression
>>
>>28339601
Keep telling yourself that, fancy pants.
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.