[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hero Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 7

File: Pony Guard.png (269KB, 812x984px) Image search: [Google]
Pony Guard.png
269KB, 812x984px
You are a blonde unicorn with blue eyes, you handsome motherfucker.

Now just sit right there and let me tell you the tale of of how your kingdom got flipped turned upside down so i'd like to take a moment just sit right there as I tell you the tale of how you were dethroned as the fresh king of Maredite.

So basically you were chillin in yer castle when a couple of evil ponies were up to no good, startin makin trouble in your castle town.

Then they turned your wife to stone, cursed you so that you can't use your magic. Dumped you in the boondocks of maredite and appointed himself king. Your wife being made into a fountain.

Now you as king must make your way back to your castle and reclaim it from the evil that now festers within it and save your subjects and your wife from evil's wrath.

Today was going to be a bitch.

To be continued in next post
>>
>>28314406
>Blonde unicorn
>Blue tail
>white mane

OP, explain dis.
>>
File: 1467313770519.gif (1MB, 1358x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1467313770519.gif
1MB, 1358x1358px
>>28314417

its a bloom on the armor, the hair is inside the armor
>>
>>28314430
>its a bloom on the armor
>hair on the inside
I don't want to go into detail, but that's not smart in my opinion. I can understand that the blue tail can be used to differentiate between races and ranks, but even the royal guard keeps their tails and mane poked out of their armor. Different kingdoms, I know.
>>
>>28314417
That's not us I used de google for a generic image because no talent.

>You wake up in a forest far from your castle, very far...
>Your head hurts and you can't feel your horn...
>Damn this curse, your magic disabled you couldn't even use your magic to light up the forest around you.

>All you have on you at the current moment is your slightly dirtied royal garments sans crown as that asshole took it when he kicked you out.

>Atleast you still have your cape!...well partly torn but what can you do.
>Oh and a steel longsword.
>You stand at a dead end path, you can only see so far ahead of you before it fades to the blackness of what you assume is either dawn or dusk.
>That's another thing, not only do you not know where you are, you don't even know how long you've been out.
>For all you know you've been out for fucking days.

>You sit in the dirt wondering just how the fuck you're going to save an entire kingdom on your own.
>I mean you're king but shit that's only because you married an alicorn bitch.
>You never expected it to lead to something like this.

>Welp Former King, what do you do?
>>
>>28314461
Check the floor for dropped doubloons.
>>
>>28314473
>You find dirt and some bugs...
>No doubloons though...
>Well fuck, you also recall this means that asshole that dethroned you has your treasury and thus all your doubloons at his disposal.
>Fuck it just gets worse!
>>
>>28314485
We must keep our chin up! Let us follow this trail.
>>
>>28314563
>You follow the trail for awhile.
>The sun begins to rise as you walk letting you know it is infact dawn and not dusk.
>Which is good since your horn is fucked if it got dark without a light you'd be walking blind as fuck.
>You come across a small village...
>But it seems all the ponies have locked themselves indoors because what looks like fucking venus flytraps are walking around.
>They don't seem to be an immediate danger, seemingly wandering around just snapping at whatever is near them, flies, birds, ect.
>What do?
>>
>>28314629
We walk into town despite the fact there are monsters. They aren't attacking us, and we could easily high-tail it out of there if they do.

We look for the closest bar or Inn.
>>
>>28314765
>You knock on the nearest Inn...
>No response at first.
>You see the curtain on the window next to the door move slightly.
>Suddenly then the door opens.
>Before you stands an earthpony who probably works here.
>"Inside, quickly!" he says as he ushers you inside.
>"So sorry about that, I just didn't want to risk one of those things getting in here." he says...
>"So, what can I do ya for?" He adds as he moves behind the counter.
>You can see a door that assuredly leads upstairs to the rooms but it's locked, probably for paid guests only.
>There is a small eating area however with about 4 small tables complete with stools surrounding them.
>What do?
>>
File: 1470530145505.png (75KB, 678x516px) Image search: [Google]
1470530145505.png
75KB, 678x516px
>>28314406
What? Did Gar join the army?
>>
>>28314784
Assert kingly authority on peasant.
>>
>>28314809
>You stroke your beard...er stubble. (You're still working on the fucking beard goddamnit!)
>You say in the most authoritative voice you can muster.
>"The king demands a room peasant!" you bellow.
>The earthpony stares at you for a second...
>He responds "I'm sorry, but we don't give rooms for free sir. Also aren't you a little disheveled looking to be a king?"
>Fuck, your precious pride...

>He's not wrong though...you're not a badass hero king or anything.
>You only got the position because the alicorn had the hots for you for whatever reason...
>>
>>28314784
Take a seat at the counter and ask for information about local jobs and the plant monsters outside. Admit (shamefully) that we're a bit low on funds.
>>
>>28314838
>After having your pride damaged you decide to suck it up and sit at the counter to ask for information about local jobs.
>"Jobs? Not any that I know of, everyone's probably too busy hiding in their homes to be hiring right now. Ever since those plant monsters came up everyone's been hiding."
>You also admit you're low on funds...
>"Sorry sir, but there isn't anything here for free, besides information." he says
>What do?
>>
>>28314865
Do you know why the plant monsters are here?
>>
>>28314893
>"Well, a bright light erupted from the north a few days ago. Then a few days after that they just came. Things were a bit different in town after the light, we think the light has something to do with the monsters. Apparently neighboring towns are having problems too." He responds.

>You recall back to when you were overthrown, that light was probably the unicorn that knocked your ass out casting his spells.
>Probably summoned these monsters himself to do his bidding.
>You can't help but feel this is your fault since you probably could have stopped his ass.
>Too late to dwell on the past though, your only concern now is getting back your shit and freeing your statue wife.
>But from the looks of things this dick is ushering in a reign of terror.

>what do?
>>
>>28314921
Listen, I'm the king and some jerk literally cast me out of the castle. Took my crown too. I need to save my wife and kingdom! We must rally the villagers to fight these odd plant beasts!
>>
>>28314958
>The pony stares at you.
>"...I do not truly believe that you are the king... But if you are willing to help us that's good enough for me." He responds.
>"I'll help you out, if you help us out. Go to the blacksmith a little down the path next to the well, tell him I sent you. He'll give you what you need." he adds.
>Anything else?
>>
>>28315010
Nope, thank the pone and haul ass to the blacksmith so the plants don't eat you. Or maybe just walk briskly.
>>
>>28315010
I could attempt to prove to you that I am king but I do appreciate the help citizen. To the blacksmith!
>>
>>28315043
>>28315044
>You proceed out the door and head down the short path to the blacksmith, exactly as he foretold it was next to the well.
>You knock on the door.
>No response...
>You knock again.
>A voice from inside erupts "Aye, aye! Hold your pants on, i'm comin' i'm coming!"
>A unicorn with a beard answers the door, however you'll notice his mane is shaved.
>He speaks to you through a door latched with a chainlock.
>"What brings ye here?" He says peeking through the door.
>"The guy from the inn sent me..." you reply.
>You only just now realize he never gave you his name.
>"Coffee Time?" he seems to ask.
>His name?
>You take the initiative.
>"Yes! That's him, i'm here to handle your plant problem." you respond as proudly as you can trying to hide how hard you almost fucked up.
>"Aye, come inside." he says as he unlatches the chain and lets you in.
>"Aye. i'm Forger, not me real name but it's what everyone calls me now." he says
>He continues "Those beasts outside may not be that mighty, but they still dangerous. If ye wish to take them down you'll atleast need protection. I see ye already have a sword. Let's hope it's as sturdy as it looks! I can hook ye up with a breastplate to fit onto them fancy threads of yours. That should be enough to nip those weeds at the bud."
>What do?
>>
>>28315095
How much is this going to cost me?
>>
>>28315113
>"Tis on the house lad! But just this once." he responds.
>He brings in a breastplate from a backroom and latches it onto you.
>"There, a perfect fit!" he states.
>"Now you're ready to show them overgrown weeds whose boss!" he adds.
>What do?
>>
>>28315133
Stab him in the stomach.
>>
>>28315166
>You attempt stab Forger in the stomach.
>"What the- Have ye gone mad?!" he shouts as he levitates a sword over and swings at you once to force you to back off.
>What do?
>>
File: 2Vcmjtm.png (681KB, 600x1079px) Image search: [Google]
2Vcmjtm.png
681KB, 600x1079px
>>28315166
Apologize. Wait until he's calm again, then perform a spinning back kick to his head.
>>
>>28315193
he has magic and because we're cursed we don't. I do not see this ending well.

Have a preemptive rip.
>>
>>28315193
doo a Go-Lucky Powerspin Hoof Slam onto his spine. Kill him.
>>
>>28315210
>>28315217
>"Sorry, I don't know what came over me." you state.
>"Just don't try that again or you're through!" He shouts.
>"Now get out there and kill those darn weeds before I change me mind!" he continues...
>He turns to walk away.
>You quickly attempt a spinning back kick to his head.
>You fuck it up royally and end up on your flank on the floor.
>He turns around having heard you fall.
>"What was that about?!" he inquires.
>"Sorry!" you blurt out.
>He sighs disgruntled and begins to walk away again.
>You go for a powerspin hoof slam onto his spine...
>You quickly realize you're not strong enough to slam him leading into a pretty awkward looking scene.
>"What the hell are ye doing now?! Are you gonna help us or not?!" he shouts probably confused and disgruntled at this point.
>>
>>28315264
I assume we're currently gripping him? Stab him, fucking do it.
>>
>>28315277
Fuck off.

>>28315264
Apologize. Tell him we're just practicing our moves. Wanna make sure we're ready to take on those beasties, right?
>>
>>28315277
Dubs demand, commence the killing!
>>
>>28315277
>>28315290
Welp, time to decide this then. Obviously we can't kill and apologize at the same time.

So pay close attention to my post number boys. Yes this post you're reading RIGHT NOW.
If it ends in a 1 to 5 we apologize and be on our way.
6 to 9 we give in to the dark side.
0, first reply decides what to do next.
Alright now let's see what number this post gets.
>>
>>28315314
Kill him, then say sorry to his dead body, then loot the place.
>>
>>28315290
>>28315314
>"Well, ye coulda just said so! if ya needed to practice I could assist with that." he responds.
>What do?
>>
>>28315328
Take him up on his offer. Try to hide the fact that you don't know shit about swordplay.

Fail miserably.
Spaghetti all over the floor in self pity when he figures it out.
>>
File: 1470705642417.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1470705642417.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>28315328

>Walk out of town, head West. Keep walking for a few hours, then check your surroundings.
>>
>>28315328
Yeah, that'd be nice. Just a little rusty, ya'know? We DEFINITELY don't just carry around this sword for show and have no clue how to use it.
>>
>>28315353
>>28315370
>You accept his offer.
>He ushers you into a backroom with a few dummies.
>"Alright, draw ye sword!" he requests.
>You draw your sword with your right hoof.
>"Ain't ye a unicorn? Why don't ye just levitate it?" he asks.
>How the fuck do we explain this?
>>
>>28315328
Walk out of town, go East as far as you can
>>
>>28315396
Walk out of town. Go South. Don't stop trotting.
>>
>>28315396
Bullshit your way out of it, say you hurt your horn or something.
>>
>>28315396
We got stripped of our magic. Wasn't a very pleasant experience.
>>
>>28315396
Well, you won't believe me but I'm kinda the king. I was cast out by some evil dude and he took my magic.

>>28315397
>>28315405
Stop.
>>
>>28315412
>>28315415
>You consider lying about it, but what would be the point.
>You tell the truth, that you were stripped of your magic.

>"Aye, sounds terrible! And you're helping us?" he chuckles
>"Aye, you seem like you need more help than us!" he continues.
>"But that aside, I know some earthpony swordplay since unicorn is out of the question." he continues further as he levitates his sword into his right hoof.
>"Now, show me what you know so far!" he states.
>...
>An awkward silence ensues as you wonder how to proceed.
>>
>>28315441
swing it like you swing your cock when you masturbate to your alicorn waifu hope for the best.
>>
>>28315441
Somewhat wildly swing it towards him.
>>
>>28315441
Swing, then accidentally throw the sword and impale it in something.
>>
>>28315441
We didn't have any kind of royal training, did we?

No? Okay.

Swing wildly and with reckless abandon.
>>
>>28315456
>>28315463
>>28315468
>>28315476
>You realize you have no idea what the hell you're doing and just let go.
>You swing wildly at Forger...
>He disarms you pretty quickly.
>"Now what in the tartarus was that lad?!" He says disapprovingly.
>"You look like a child swingin' around a wooden stick!" he continues.
>You admit you actually have no idea how to use this sword...
>"Wow, are you being serious lad? We're gonna have to start from the complete basics aren't we? Obviously I ain't got the time to raise ye up to a knight boy, but I can atleast make ye a knave!" he says pulling you to your hooves.
>"Now, let's get started!" he states.

>You train with forger for a few hours at most.
>Sword skill increased.
>Strength lightly increased.
>You now have a knaves knowledge in swordplay! yaaaaaaaaay Sadly you're still pathetic ;_;
>"You're a quick learner lad, i'll give you that much. Now are ye ready to go save the town?!" He asks as if expecting you to show him your war face.

>What do?
>>
>>28315516
fuck yeah! let's kill some enemies
tell the forger that we need his help since we still suck
>>
>>28315516
Show your warface. Scream your battlecry. Then horribly fail at trying to bust through the wall like an action hero.
>>
>>28315516
We may be a terrible knight, but we're still a king that intends to save his wife and kingdom!
>>
>>28315516
Raise the sword with pride and declare that we WILL save the town. Thank Forger for his help and leave.

Then come to the realization of just how many of the plant monsters there are. Panic
>>
>>28315538
>>28315547
>>28315565
>>28315576
>You show Forger your war face.
>You scream in confirmation that you're gonna save the town as you raise your sword high.
>You attempt to smash through the wall like an action hero.
>Hit your face against the wall.
>Forger clears his throat and opens the door.
>You rush outside without a word.
>You gaze outside to see what you're up against...
>There's only like 5 or so plant monsters but fuck it, that's too much!
>You go into a panic.
>You attract a few other plant monsters and it goes up to 10, but even though they aren't even that much bigger than you and even though that lack arms you're still too scared to move.
>What do?
>>
>>28315628
Hurry. Do the tornado sword swing move! Remember to not get dizzy!
>>
>>28315653
>You recall the basics of the tornado sword swing and begin to spin.

>You kill a large portion of them with a few spins, about 4 remain.
>They seem to be angry over the death of their comrades and grow a little more aggressive, actively attacking now.
>What do?
>>
>>28315727
keep swinging!
>>
>>28315727
Taunt them by slapping your arse and insulting their mothers.
>>
>>28315749
>>28315775
>You decide to taunt the plants by smacking your flank and insulting their collective mothers.

>One bites your ass.
>YEOUCH
>You swing in reflex and swipe it's head right off.
>But it's still attached to your ass and somehow still clamping down.
>OW
>WHAT DO? FUCK THIS HURTS!
Fuck, to be continued tomorrow. I got to get to bed guys. I'll be back around 5 PM EST, sorry but jobs and all that.
>>
>>28315824
cool OP. this is fun so far
>>
>>28316366
>>
pg10
>>
>>28315824
Cut its mouth in half. A pair of plantlips can't keep themselves closed around your butt if there's nothing holding them together!

Alternatively, fire.
>>
Hey guys, posting before I go to work, I'll be able to resume when I get back around 5 to 5:30 PM EST.
>>
>>28318265
Fuck it I have enough time for atleast one.
>You chop the plant's severed head in half.
>It falls right off your flank, relieving the pain.
>The other 3 begin to move in.
>They seem to be attempting to surround you.
>What do?
Alright i'll be back later.
>>
>>28318274
Ask them if they'd like some tea.
THEN RIP THEIR STEMS TO SHREDS
>>
>>28318357
this
>>
>>28318357
>>28318843
I'm back.
>You ask the plant monsters if they'd like some tea.
>They tilt their heads at you as if confused.
>"You don't need to get it, you're dead." you utter as you wildly swing your sword tearing them to shreds.
>You wonder why the townspeople were so afraid of these things to begin with, they were weak sauce.
>Welp, that aside it seems victory is yours.
>You decide to return to Coffee Time at the inn with the good news.
>"Thank you so much! You have no idea how much you've helped us. I haven't had any business since those things showed up!" he states.
>"Tell you what sir, for your service to the town. I'll offer you one free night and meal here at the inn. I wish I could do more for you but, as you can imagine i'm in a bit of a tight position to spare any gold here." he continues.
>What do?
>>
>>28320940
let's take the offer
a free night it's better than nothing
>>
>>28321004
>You decide to accept the offer, it was nearly sundown what with all the training and plant slaying anyway.
>You receive your key from Coffee time.
>You head upstairs to the first door on the right, open the door lock it behind you and immediately plop onto the bed in exhaustion.
>It's not like you have to unpack anything.
>You wonder what is going on at the capitol, if your wife is okay.
>What if he smashed her statue into dust to fuck with you?
>What if he spent your entire treasury?!
>You didn't even want to think about it as you drifted off into an uncomfortable sleep full of worries.

>Suddenly a pony in black armor with a cape and hood is standing before you in a strange purple void.
>His voice warped, he speaks "Hello, is this thing on?" he asks.
>"Uhh this is the king right?" he asks yet again.
>What do?
>>
>>28321078
Yes! It is I, the rightful king!

And who might you be, ominous being in creepy armor?
>>
>>28321108
>"Oh, okay good. For a second I thought I contacted the wrong guy. Boss did say you didn't exactly look like a king. Erm anyway where was I?" he says.
>This must be some lackey of whoever kicked you out, come to think of it he was wearing pretty similar armor too.
>Granted his was a bit pointier.
>Like Sauron tier shit.
>He looked like an edgelord Tbh.
>"What dost thou want with me?!" you ask in ye olde english for some reason.
>"Boss just wanted me to tell you that he'll make you a deal. Tell him where the sword is and he won't smash your wife into pebbles." he states.
>The sword? What sword?...You do recall your wife mentioning some kind of magic sword offhandedly that was like ultra powerful or something but she never got the chance to trust you with it's location...
>Wait, you could use that to save your wife!
>But at the same time you don't know where it is either...
>What do?
>>
>>28321176
>A. Hate Warlock.
>B. Hate Wife.
>X. Nuke Maredite.
>Y. Lie.

>Y
>>
>>28321176
Say that we'll tell him, but we'll need to tell him later.
>>
>>28321305
This.
But tell him we'll only tell him if we can come to the castle and see our wife is safe for ourselves.
>>
>>28321291
>>28321305
>>28321330
>You think up a lie to save your wife's stone ass.
>Because fuck it, cold ass is still ass.

>"I will only tell you, if I can come to the castle and see my beloved for myself! How do I know you won't just smash her anyway after I reveal the sword to you?" you state.
>"How do we know you won't just take your wife and run after we let you see her?" he asks.
>Fuck he's got us there.
>What do?
>>
>>28321384
We will find the sword for ourselves later, but for now tell him you'll bring the sword yourself and to have your wife ready when you come.
That way we can dupe em big time and wind up saving our wife and the sword...Somehow.
We'll burn that bridge when we cross it.
It's obvious we're going to need to find it anyway so why not use that to our advantage?
>>
>>28321384
"if you ensure my wife's safety, by royal decree, i won't run away"
>>
>>28321402
>>28321405
>You decide to talk your way through this.
>"If you ensure my wife's safety. By royal decree I shall not run away." you state.
>"But to ensure you won't just destroy my wife the moment I tell you, we'll make an arrangement. Make sure my Queen remains safe. And I will deliver the sword to you personally, when I arrive we'll make a trade. You give me my beloved, I give you the sword. Sound fair?" You ask.

>He puts his right hoof to his chin, seemingly pondering your deal for a moment.
>"Sounds fair to me but I better check with the boss, hang on." he says as he fades away for a moment.
>about 10 seconds later he fades back in.
>"Alright fine, you have yourself a deal. And no funny business." He says as everything fades to black...
>You awaken in the Inn, you see light peeking through the window showing that it is morning.
>So it seems he hijacked your dreams to contact you or something...
>You sit up and stretch.
>Welp, you just made a deal with the bad guy to bring him the one thing you can probably use to defeat him...
>What the fuck are we going to do?
>At the very least maybe the town will be active now that you took care of their weed problem.
>But you never left the capitol, all you know is that apparently it's north of here.
>On top of that, where are you going to find the sword-
>And then it hit you like a pile of bricks, you knew one other who may know where the sword is hidden.
>The Court Wizard Magicae!
>But you don't know what they did with him.
>He might be in the castle dungeon for all you know or heck he might even be dead...
>But for now he seems to be the only idea you have...
>What do?
>>
>>28321520
>Court wizard.
>His name is literally magic in latin.
Subtle.
>>
Taking a short break. Luckily nobody seems to be playing at the moment so hopefully this shouldn't be too bad.

I'll be back ASAP.
>>
>>28321520
Get out of the inn and head into town.
>>
>>28322153
Back.
>You exit the town and head downstairs.
>You head for the door before a voice stops you.
>"Hey where are you going?" it says.
>You turn around to see Coffee Time sitting at the counter.
>You then spot on one of the tables across the room.
>A breakfast is waiting for you.
>"I promised a free meal too didn't I?" he says.
>You apologize for almost leaving without it.
>You sit down and eat.
>[You have regained some strength from the consumption of this delicious food.]
>You thank coffee time and head outside.
>The morning sun shines in your eyes.
>You use your right hoof to cover it as you then gaze upon the town.

>You see before you, a well at the center of the town.
>The inn which you are infront of.
>The blacksmith's smithy.
>What appears to be a shop.
>What appears to be a pegasi post office.
>what seems to be a produce stand.
>A few houses belonging to the residents.
>And finally what appears to be a larger house than the rest, probably belonging to the mayor or I guess just leader of this small town.
>Also the path that leads back to the dead end you started at as well as a path heading out of the village to the unknown lands.
>The town at the very least seems to be out and about now that you fixed the problem.
>Not exactly bustling but atleast they aren't all cowering indoors anymore.
>What do?
>>
>>28322346
Let's check out the shop.
>>
>>28322377
Nice dubs but aren't we completely fucking broke?
>>
>>28322385
We are, but that doesn't mean we can't try to earn SOME amount of money.
>>
>>28322377
>>28322385
>>28322413
>You decide to make your way to the shop but before you get there you are intercepted by Forger.
>"Lad, wait! I wanted to thank ye for what ya did the other day." he states as he gives you a sack of gold.
>"Don't spend it all in one place!" he says sarcastically as he walks back to his shop.
>You shrug and continue on to the shop and enter.
>You see a unicorn mare sitting at the counter, her mane is long and beautiful.
>B-but not more beautiful than your queens!
>Gods you'd be so dead if she heard that.
>the shop appears to have odds and ends.
>A few shelves with books on them.
>Potions probably brought from an outside brewery.
>Clothing, no armor though.
>Food although probably not as fresh as the stand outside.
>Damn magic preservatives.
>And what seems to be...materials?
>Probably where forger gets his shit.
>There also seems to be a few miscellaneous items strewn about.
>>
>>28322482
forgot.
>What do.
>>
>>28322489
i want to see the miscellaneous.
you can find something interesting sometimes
but first salute the mare. you are a king, not a plebeian
>>
>>28322510
>Action: Tip invisible fedora
>>
>>28322510
>You tip your crown-
>Wait...fuck.
>You respectfully salute the lady.
>You are a king, not a plebian.
>She looks a little confused but shakes it off.
>"So, what brings you here?" she asks.
>"Just browsing." you reply as you look at the miscellaneous items...
>Nothing really catches your eye...
>Until you find what seems like a spell scroll of some kind.
>You have no magic but perhaps you could save it for later.
>You now wonder if perhaps if Magicae still lives he could perhaps lift the curse for you.
>You look a bit closer at the sealed scroll to see it is labeled as a "shock spell".
>What do?
>>
>>28322586
I think we can live without it.
Let's take a look at the potions.
>>
>>28322640
>You take a look at the potions.
>You see a red potion, undoubtedly used to regains one vitality.
>A green potion, most likely to regain your stamina quickly.
>A blue potion, assumedly a magic potion, while magic energy regenerates passively this most likely hasten the process.
>Then a few smaller white bottles with labels to identify them.
>Temporary strength.
>Temporary magic immunity.
>Poison resistance.
And finally.
>Augmentation of Ice.
>What do?
>>
How ragedy do we look, we could buy some nice threads to impress the pretty lady
>>
>>28322724
>Check garments.
>Your royal garnments appears to be mostly intact minus the crown as well as your cape being torn in half but otherwise without the crown you'd probably just seem like a noblepony with a half cape.
>>
We should plan out what we're doing before we buy supplies
>>
>>28322724
>You look around for any nice clothes.
>A blue outfit catches your eye that looks similar to your current attire.
>Although adorned with silver instead of gold it still looks good.
>It seems expensive though.
>What do?
>>
Welp fuck it, may as well ask now.

Should our king be given a name? Or should he just stay nameless?

Either way I don't really care. But do YOU care?
>>
>>28323061
I'm fine with "King" until further notice.

>>28322811
You're right, but from what I can tell the plan is: "Prepare for adventure to get sword".
Since we have no idea what lies ahead, might as well get essentials, yeah?

>>28322886
Look around for a lantern and rope. Grab a healing potion or two if we can. Don't purchase just yet.
>>
>>28323129
>You find a rope and a lantern, you grab two healing potions...
>So what now?
>>
>>28323129
Maybe we should try asking around to see if anyone has seen a wizard?

I mean he is the court wizard right? Maybe he escaped?
>>
>>28323208
I don't suppose it hurts to try. Aren't we far away from the castle, though? The chances the someone would see him are slim, I'd think.
>>
>>28323286
Ask when we get closer to the capitol then.
>>
>>28323300
That's the idea.

>>28323198
I guess that's all we're getting. Make our purchase and head out.
>>
>>28323329
Sorry for taking so long, just letting you guys decide on what you want to do.
>You make your purchase.
>"That'll be 65 gold sir." the mare behind the counter states.
>You seem to have enough...
>You reckon the bag probably had atleast 300 in it when you started, you got 235 now.
>You head out with your new equipment.
>A recap of the environment can be read here >>28322346 except you now stand outside the shop.
>Is there anything else you'd like to do before heading out?
>>
>>28323407
let's see the stands. the locals maybe know about some wizard, and apprendice maybe
>>
>>28323456
>You decide to head to the produce stand.
>An earthpony as green as the vegetables he's selling is standing there exclaiming "PRODUCE, FRESHEST VEGETABLES IN ALL OF MAREDITE! STEP RIGHT UP!"
>You approach the stand.
>"Why hello there sir, are you interested in some produce today?" he asks in an overly cheery tone.
>"No, I was just wondering if you saw any wizards around here?" you ask.
>He pauses for a moment taking in what you asked.
>"Wizards? I'm sorry sir but, what wizard would be out here in the middle of nowhere? If you want to find wizards you should probably head north to the castle town, there should be a magic school there if you're seeking wizards." he replies politely.
>"I'm looking for a very specific wizard... have you seen Magicae around here?" you ask.
>"The court wizard? Magicae the Magical?! Sorry sir, but I haven't. Like I said, what wizard would be out here?" he replies yet again.
>Well that wasn't much help, but maybe one of his students escaped the capital.
>Who knows, maybe they could even lead you TO him if you could find one.
>Bah that'd probably be too easy but hey, things might get better if you just believe!
>What do.
>>
>>28323549
well, at least we know where to go now. the final place, besides the residential area, it's the post office
let's see if there is someone who wants to send something to the castle town. maybe we can gain some coin from it
>>
>>28323623
>You head to the pegasi post office and open the door.
>At the counter appears to be a pegasi mare hastily sorting mail.
>"Oh my, oh my, oh my. So much mail, what is going on lately?!" She asks to nowone in particular obviously stressed.
>What do
>>
>>28323677
Ask about what's troubling her.
>>
>>28323704
>You inquire as to why the pegasi is so stressed.
>she stops for a moment probably registering you were even there.
>"OH, I apologize sir. It's been so busy people have been sending letters left and right every since that incident in the capital and now everyone is out delivering mail except me and i'm the only one here to sort the mail because if I leave the office who will sort the mail and then it'll get all messy and i'll get reprimanded-" she continues on a really long rant with little pauses.
>Wow, she's not even taking breaths...
>What do?
>>
>>28323760
let's help her. maybe we can have more info of this little town this way
>>
>>28323811
>"Is there anything I can help with?" you ask her.
>"I'm sorry sir but, under Mareditian Law i'm not allowed to trust mail with non-mailpony personnel." she says.

>[Persuade] "Look at all this, surely you cannot do all of this yourself. Let me lend a hoof, please." you say.
>She ponders for a moment...
>[Success] "Alright, fine. Just don't open any of the mail please." she replies.
>You help her sort the mail for awhile.
>Eventually you seem to be finished.
>She sighs in relief.
>"Thank you, so much sir. I can just give you half of my paycheck if you want a reward." she says.
>You accept.
>You get 150 gold.
>She suddenly springs up.
>"OH NO I FORGOT ABOUT THE DELIVERY!" she exclaims in panic.
>"What delivery?!" you inquire.
>She suddenly pulls a package out from behind the counter.
>"A package of magic scrolls was ordered by the king not too long ago! Oh my gosh! A DELIVERY TO THE KING AND I'M LATE! And I still can't leave the office either!" she says in obvious stress and sorrow.
>Wait... you didn't...
>Why is he ordering magic scrolls?
>You're not sure how to feel about this.
>What do.
>>
Welp since things have seemed to die down and it's pretty late I think this is a good time to head to bed and say "To be continued"

But don't worry, I'll be back much earlier than today as i'm off work tomorrow. I'll probably continue as soon as I wake the fuck up.

See you all tomorrow.
>>
>>28324070
Goodnight m8.
>>
pg10
>>
>>28323884
Good morning.
>"Please, with all the mail mares out of the office right now handling all this mail that's flooding in I can't leave the office! Someone needs to take this and if I don't i'm so fired! I'll even let you have all of the payment for it in full! Please." she asks.
>You're not sure how to handle this.
>You can't just walk up to the castle he's gonna instantly recognize you.
>And if you show your face at the castle without the sword you're probably going to get fucked up.
>What do?
>Accept, or Deny?
>>
>>28326014
accept, then go to the store, and buy that scroll you saw before
destroy the rest. the last thing we need is give our enemy too much advantage
>>
>>28326407
>You accept her request.
>"Oh, thank you so much sir." She says thankfully and gives you the package.
>"Handle it with care!" she says as you trot out the door.
>You go back to the shop.
>The mare greets you just as before.
>You grab the one shock scroll and buy it for 100 gold.
>You find some place behind one of the buildings so you can have some privacy.
>You open the package with your sword.
>Inside are several black paper scrolls, the scrolls seem to have labels as well but you cannot read whatever moon runes they're written in...
>What do?
>>
>>28326488
i gues well keep them. let's go to castle town, maybe someone can help with those scrolls
>>
>>28326543
>You decide to hang on to the scrolls.
>They could come in handy later.
>You decide it's time to trot northward to the castle town.
>As you leave you noticed a few of the town ponies waving at you as you leave.
>You wave back before trotting off into the wilderness yet again...
>You follow the path for a few hours, not like you had anything else.
>Eventually night begins to fall however in the distance you see the castle town and the castle looming above behind it...
>It looks a bit...blacker, than you remember.
>Not just because of night but it seems the entire caste is made out of black stones now.
>The castle town seems largely untouched though...
>Besides the black armored ponies at the gate...
>This could be bad.
>You're not sure if it's best to be seen yet.
>What do?
>>
>>28326614
i think we better set camp outside of the city
the light of the day it's our ally now
>>
>>28327565
>You decide to set up camp outside the city...
>And by that I mean you just slept in a random patch of grass.
>Not like you had a tent or anything but fuck it anything was better than trying to face the wrath of the night.

>You awaken in yet another void, the lackey from last time standing before you yet again.
>"Alright so, here's the deal. The boss decided to make sure you don't just goof off forever, he's decided to give you a time limit. You have 1 month, 30 days to bring the sword to the castle. Any more than that and your queen is dust. Got it?" he states.
>What say?
>>
>>28327684
give me more time
you drop me off with no money, no weapons, and no magic.
it's a miracle we already make it through day 2
>>
>>28328020
lol. such a small post
>>
>>28327966
>He seems to grow impatient and disgruntled at this request.
>"Are you serious?" he asks.
>"How much time could you possibly need?!" he continues.
>"How many layers of security does this sword have that you need more than a month to get it?!" he asks visibly frustrated.
>"You drop me off with literally nothing and you expect me to just go right to the sword? I'm lucky I survived the first day!" you reply.
>He grunts and looks at the floor for a few seconds before looking back to you.
>"Fine, 1 year. Take it or leave it. 12 whole months, should be more than enough time to go grab the sword in the darkest, dankest cave, or at the highest northern mountain or wherever the hell it's at." he states.
>"The boss will be a little grumpy but I'll make it work."
>"Don't try anything funny either, the second your time runs out you're through, and your queen." he states.
>Everything fades to black again as you awaken it now dawn as you stand up from the patch of grass just behind some bushes out of the line of sight of any potential guards or passer by...
>Gods sleeping on the ground gave you such a crick in the neck...
>What do?
>>
>>28328133
Might as well.

>Not to far from you is of course the castle town, the gate is still guarded, there are other gates on each cardinal direction but they're all guarded.
>You can either just walk right in and hope for the best or find a sneakier way in.
>What do?
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.