[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N E V ER E V E R E V E R E V E R

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: large.jpg (280KB, 1200x704px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
280KB, 1200x704px
N E V ER E V E R
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R
>>
>>28298881
Just accept it and move on, OP.
>>
>>28298881
quit being such a faggot about it. people have something called free will. they aren't obligated to do shit.
>>
>>28298881
I killed it.
>>
I'm lost as to why you or whoever brings this up every once in a while. Everyone knows it's a dead project and thus not worth talking about because nothing usable will actually come out of it. The only reason I can imagine why you continue to post threads about it like these is to make sure that no one forgets you or your team that died even though you guys didn't contribute to jack shit in the end. If that really is the reason, take it from an old content creator who used to do what you're doing now and stop because it'll never do anything more than tease people and make them dislike you more.
>>
>>28298925
If I were to venture a guess it's probably due to all the mad faggots these threads always attract
>>
>>28298881
>missing an R
>lazy spacing
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

See? Now go suck dick in an alleyway, you'd be spending your time better there.
>>
File: 463264263.gif (624KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
463264263.gif
624KB, 250x250px
>you will never t h i c c Pinkie
>>
File: 1414004731345.webm (3MB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1414004731345.webm
3MB, 500x382px
>>28298907
>spend two years hyping the board up
>fly into an autistic rage whenever someone suggests this will end the same way as every other /mlp/ project
>don't even announce it's dead, just leave everyone in suspense until it's obvious
>ITS FREE WILL THEY'RE NOT OBLIGATED NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING WOOOOW SO ENTITLED
>>
>>28298881

it would have been C&D'd by Hasjew anyways, so anybody who seriously worked on this basicly just saved a lot of time on a doomed project.
>>
>>28298913
No I did
>>
>>28299762
The anonymity was the point of avoiding that
>>
>>28299136
Feels bad
>>
>>28299015
Where's the missing R?
>>
>>28298881
Release the assets already

Does anyone know what happened to the other MLP at school VN?
>>
>eqgshit
nothing of value was lost
>>
File: 1434481927026.jpg (47KB, 460x359px) Image search: [Google]
1434481927026.jpg
47KB, 460x359px
>>28298881
It's been dead for years, why bring it up in [CURRENT YEAR]?

>>28300913
C&D'd, mutated into a different game.
>>
>>28300928
I knew that bit, I'm talking about the after. Did they ever finish it?
>>
>>28300948
No.
>>
>>28300951
Sasuga, fandom
>>
>>28300913
They're much too autistic to ever release the assets, so Smutty's work will truly have been for nothing.
>>
>>28298881
W H O C A R E S
H
O

C
A
R
E
S
>>
>>28298881
I don't even care so much that the VN is dead, but more the fact that Smutty is.

I'm used to long hiatuses with him, but God damn he just left after promising an epilogue on /mlp/-tan quest that he never delivered on.
All I want is a post from him saying anything.

I just want to know that he hasn't abandoned us ;_;
>>
>>28302032
Smutty has abandoned this place.

So has God.
>>
>>28302638
>We're in the chanboard that god abandoned
>>
>>28298881
Why weren't good writers in the project?
>>
>>28303361
Because there are no good writers in this fandom.
>>
>>28303424
There are some good writers here and there.
>>
File: the fucking wall.png (375KB, 399x481px) Image search: [Google]
the fucking wall.png
375KB, 399x481px
>>28303361
I hear the writers were kind of autistic dipshits and made little to no effort with it. Many others on the project waiting for them to pull their thumbs out of their arses and produce something.

Supposedly (the key word cause it could be bullshit) an excuse was that they were waiting for more art to work with, but personally I think that should've been the other way around.
If Smutty and other artists were wanting to see this thing through, then the best thing to do was produce the obvious art first (characters, locations, expressions, attire, etc) and then look over what the writers produce so they could approve/disapprove of what they have here and there and see what can/can't be changed. THEN you've got a good idea of what art can be made for it.
If the former was true, then that's just stupid. They're not practically every company running a kids show ever where they have to make up a story for their episodes based around the toyline. They had the freedom to pick and choose what they wanted produced.

Of course, if the writers were lazy fucks, then that was a problem that needed nipping in the butt earlier.
>>
>>28303361
There probably were some good writers, but people jumped on, not because they had the skills, but because they got to hang out with their idol
>>28303709
It was never going to get off the ground, writers good or bad. These things lose steam quick. Also, it had bad organization. That's a sure death of any project.
>>
>>28303709
>Of course, if the writers were lazy fucks, then that was a problem that needed nipping in the butt earlier.
I can confirm, most of them were lazy as fuck.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.