[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what did you think of the latest episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0773.gif (293KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0773.gif
293KB, 480x270px
So what did you think of the latest episode?
>>
Alex is a fucking nigger
>>
>>28297536
It was legit good
>>
It was legit not bad
>>
>>28297536
It was MEDIOCRE
>>
>>28297536
It was legit ask again later
>>
File: 1472328050879.png (862KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472328050879.png
862KB, 750x750px
It was above average.
>>
>>28297536
It was legit not as good as SRR, but still better than most other S6 episodes.
>>
meme episode
>>
I really liked it
>>
File: 1458857918389.jpg (289KB, 941x935px) Image search: [Google]
1458857918389.jpg
289KB, 941x935px
>>28297536

It was terrible. Discord was cringy, nothing really happened and whole episode is completely forgettable.

Next time try come up with a real plot, instead of "Discord makes fun of others for 20 minutes." trope.
>>
>>28297536
https://youtu.be/-YCN-a0NsNk
>>
Pretty mediocre t b h
S6 has been very disappointing thus far
>>
>>28297536
A surprisingly accurate description of D&D for the 7 year-old set.
>>
>>28297536
Discord really needed the humbling he got in this one.
>>
>>28297536
Not that memorable, but an all-around decent episode, which is a relief after the three before it.
>>
>>28297536
1st half of S6>2nd half of S6 so far.
This episode had too much of Discord griping and not enough of them actually playing. Reverse Fluttershy, DM Discord, and PC Discord were nice though.
>>
>>28297536
Could have been better, but that's wishful thinking
>>
>>28297536
As a jock I was triggered because it was nerds doing nerdy things.
>>
We all know that this was 'cause of Larson's first idea for Hoofball and he just manipulated Nick to make an episode out of it (y'know, because he's kinda new) plus, all the reactors of Larson's idea on bronies react at the season 6 premiere were positive.
I'm not alone in my theory, right?
>>
>>28297536
I really enjoyed it. It brings up a bit more of Discord's character, how he still reminisces about his evil days, and he is still willing to hurt people if he gets mad/bored. It was a much stronger characterization than the smooze episode, and I liked Big Mac's friendship with Spike. Maybe a bit heavy on the "eeyups", but overall, it was a lot of fun.

I think a lot of people wanted a fantasy D&D brought-to-life episode, but it was really more about Discord figuring out how to have fun with other ponies/dragons without being a sleaze or an asshole.
>>
>>28297536
It was a bad episode oversaturated with jokes and lacked a strong plot (and not the ass kind)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>28297536
First there was the get a job-episode.
This was the remember the good times when you had friends-episode.
When is the life is meaningless and you are going to die-episode?
>>
It was OK but could of been so much better.

I mean I'm shocked they haven't had an episode with Pinkie teaching Discord how to create chaos in a way people would appreciate as opposed to fucking with people for the evillolz.

This could of been that episode minus Pinkie: Spike, Big Mac and some other background ponies to round off the group invite Discord over to spice up their RPG session. He agrees but keeps takeing things to far, breaking out of the setting and throwing temper tantrums when they confound him, typical bad DM stuff, the first night end with a huge argument and everyone storming out.

Discord does some sulking but decided he threw away the friendship of people that actually appreciated his chaos for a change because of his own selfishness. He then goes back and tries to apologies (failing miserably) but asks for another chance and promises to play the game with them as opposed to playing with them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.