[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA: The Changeling Killer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

File: boat-and-lake.jpg (1MB, 2884x1622px) Image search: [Google]
boat-and-lake.jpg
1MB, 2884x1622px
Green blood on Buckeye Lake.
>>
This CYOA is about a Earth Pony stallion who has retired from the Royal Guard, and has recently token residence in the small city of Buckeye Lake.

But our big buck has a secret, something is forcing him to murder any changeling he comes across, but since The Princesses have declared ALL legal Changeling citizens protection under Equestrian Law.
It has become somewhat of a problem....... but not for long.

You are in the stalls of family bathroom at one of many gas stations home to Buckeye Lake. But your currently having a battle with your wits.
'KILL KILL KILL' your brain screams for release!

You grab onto your necklace to find some release, it calms your in it's own mystical way.
Quickly you wash your face in the stalls sink and mirror, you wash your fetlocks. you see your black muzzle in the mirror and slap yourself awake.

You hear out of your stall to the main family hub.
"Mommy I'm gonna find Daddy.", "Okay dear but becareful.", "I will!"
-What do you do?
>>
oh boy, the edge.
>>
(Oh god someone responded!)
>>
A murderquest?

first, what do we know about this changeling murder thing? Is it so serious it interferes with regular life? Does it only start acting up when we see a changeling? What are we doing in a town with changelings in it in the first place? Why haven't we tried to get help? Its a psychologist's job to deal with these kinds of things.
>>
You splash more water on your face taking in the facts one more time.

A.Ever since the war IT'S been acting up.
B.Yes, every time. you catch a glimpse at a Changeling you start thinking up of ways of murdering them.
C.Look up B.
D.You aren't, but since the Changeling Declaration they tend to start poping up like well.......... citizens.
E.NO, I REFUSE ANY QUACKS HELP!

You can still hear the Dam behind the wall, taking her sweet time applying her bloody make-up while she hums.

-What do you do?
>>
>>28296324
Stop being so stubborn unless we want to kill changelings? Someone has to be told about this problem. Do we really trust ourselves to hold back when it takes holding a necklace (that can be lost) to keep focused? Sooner or later, we're going to give in. We were a soldier, haven't we seen anyone else with similar symptoms? Maybe we've got the same kind of...condition?
>>
>>28296324
It's been two whole weeks since I killed me a bug. And already I'm startin' to get the itch. Problem is I got nothin' to scratch. God, I'm hungry. Hungry for blood, hungry for action. Hell, I'm just plain ol' hungry. Feel like I'm gettin' weaker, while bug's gettin' stronger.

Leave the restroom.
>>
"Ha ha ha ha hahahahahahhahahahha uh Haahn! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" * You begin to Sob heavily* grasping onto the bathroom sink for leverage.

"Um......are you okay?" You seemed to have been whaling so hard. the Dam seems to have sought out that you are okay.

-What do you do?
>>
>>28296366
"I think I'm going insane!"

Maybe there's a way to make this productive. What exactly do we want to see, feel, when we kill a changeling? Do we just want the fight? To feel like we've won? Or do we want their blood, like some weird bug-only vampire? Could we be cursed?

Also, we have a black muzzle. Are we sure we aren't a changeling ourselves?
>>
File: vtafsehpo3gluzlqvaju.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
vtafsehpo3gluzlqvaju.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
>>28296366
>Smash head on the mirror
>"HOW'S CHRISSIE!? HAHAHAHAHA!! HOW'S CHRISSIE!?!?!"
>>
>>28296366
Who is the "Dam"? Also your writing is shit, don't do that *action* thing.
>>
"Help ME, Please! PLEASE HELP ME!"

You are about to slam your head into the glass mirror, but the mare grabs onto you before your able to harm yourself.
Then it happens. Not only do you hear it. Not only do you see it back in the mirror.
But then you turn around AND see it AGAIN!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Oh stop, you big sissy!" The mare you thought was a mare responds.
Now all you see is black and orange scales.

-What do you do?
>>
>>28296441
What, just a talking mass of scales?
Headbutt the talking abomination!
Then roll around on the floor like the insane idiot we are!
>>
>>28296441
What the hell? Who is the mare?
>>
No you magnificent voices in my head!!!!!
It's it's...................it's!

"WHAT! when was the last time you saw a Changeling!"The she-demon replied with.
>>
(Oh, uh excuse me.)

-What do you do?
>>
>>28296538
Complain about the she-demon's lack of proper grammar. You don't ask questions with an exclamation mark.
>>
>>28296473
>>28296538
I dunno. Who are we? What is she? What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>28296548
I think OP is trying to channel Twin Peaks.
>>
"The voices!" You slam the changeling onto the pooper.

"Owwww! Asshole, I'm legal you know?" The changeling responds trying to rub her bruises. On the toliet.

(Happy?)

-What do you do?
>>
Sigh

"This is me speaking"
>"This is someone else speaking"
>This is an action or a description
>>
>>28296566
...hatefuck in the bathroom? I dunno, maybe we just need to get laid and this insanity will go away.
>>
>>28296610
>hatefuck in the bathroom
This.
Go for it.
>>
(Ah fuck now I HAVE to follow the rules, but since motherfucker was like.)

>"You an't legit!ยจ"
>>
>>28296614
seconded.
Hatefuck for the win
>>
You are stunned, "Really?" You ask the voices.

>"What are you talking about?" The changeling asks still trying to recover.
>>
Look at his sweet changeling ass. It's tempting, ain't it.

FUCK IT HARD.
>>
>>28296625
...nevermind, just some idle thinking. You bugs need love right? How about I just stick my spear in your butt and we get this over with?
>>
File: 1233180.png (174KB, 649x565px) Image search: [Google]
1233180.png
174KB, 649x565px
kiss the changeling
>>
"...nevermind, just some idle thinking. You bugs need love right? How about I just stick my spear in your butt and we get this over with?"
>You can definitely tell that this is a She-changeling.

>"What!"
>The changeling makes a break for the door.
"Wait!"
>You slam the changeling against the still lock bathroom door.
"That's not what I meant."

-What do you do?
>>
>>28296662
>She-changeling
Fuck, wait! If she's a girl you have to do the ritual mating dance of you people, first!
>>
>>28296683
..maybe we should ask for a spear to get stuck into our butt next time instead?

Oh well. That's the changeling gone. Do we have anything to do today?
>>
>>28296698
>You slam the changeling against the still lock bathroom door
She's not gone, anon.
But we need the dance, else she will not open her vaginal receptacle to us.
>>
(STOP,YOUR KILLING ME!)
(I'M STILL GONNA DO IT!)

"OW WAH WAH OH WAH WAH WAH OH!"
>You start doing the dance of your tribe's specific clan dance, The Heart Throb!
>Look! Shes charmed! She can't look away!

-What do you do?
>>
>>28296708
Turn around, face down, butt up. It is the invitation for her to dance along.
>>
DO THE PENISCOPTER!
GIRLS LOVE IT!
>>
>You turn around,face down, butt up, and let what you mother gave you to hang in the air.
>"OHHHHHHH sweetie stop! your embarrassing your self!"
>All you hear is the door being unlocked quickly,and trotting made too obvious.
>>
>>28296732
Shit, I told you! We should have acted sooner.
Oh well, time to quench your changeboner by clopping in the sink, and then trotting out of the bathroom with a smirk.
>>
>>28296732
Welp, insanity confirmed. Time to go back to bed. Maybe Discord will pay us a visit and give us a present for being so chaotic.
>>
"Damn, I had her."
>You leave the bathroom, with an awkward chubby, and leave the bathrooms.
>But before your about to leave to the gas station, you spot her! In pony form.
>With her entire PONY family, your disgusted.
>But shes looking right at you.
>>
>>28296732
Get out and apologize to the poor girl.
As a follower of Celestia it's your duty to spread friendship and consensual pony dicking, not fear.
>>
(I'M STILL GONNA GIVE YOU A MINUTE!)
>>
>>28296770
Go ask her hoof in marriage, as an apology
>>
>You approach her, get on knee and grab both of her hooves in a gesture of marriage.
"Will you marry me?!"
>You propose, to the hiding changeling.
>"Baby!" She turns around to the stallion with her in the aisle trying to buy items with her foal in tow.
>"Whats go on here buddy?!" The stallion inquires.

-What do you do?
>>
>>28296804
Sweet Celestia, she's already...
NOT A PROBLEM! I WILL MARRY YOU TOO, BUDDY! CELESTIA TOLD US TO LIVE IN PEACE AND THIS IS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO! Marry me, you adorable couple!
>>
>>28296804
Kiss him. He's way more attractive anyways.
>>
"NOT A PROBLEM! I WILL MARRY YOU TOO, BUDDY! CELESTIA TOLD US TO LIVE IN PEACE AND THIS IS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO! Marry me, you adorable couple!"
>You plead, the married couple look at each other and make the only face they know what to make at this point.
>Andddddddddddddd the stallion hoof slaps you to the ground.
>The family grabs there items, and leaves, but you find a piece of paper on the floor in-front of you.
>The family pass you and make it to the door.
>>
Quick hint

There =/= Their
Your =/= You're
>>
>>28296854
Read the paper, maybe they left their number
>>
>>28296881
And then smell it.
Smell it hard, till it makes your penis hard.
>>
(Dear I know my grammars horrid, but when you haven't slept the night, and then thought wow I should do a CYOA. You start breaking down barriers.)

>You check the paper and it reads.
>"Call me!" In the prettiest cursive you've ever seen, along with the she-changelings number.
>You can tell it's her's because of the orange lipstick.
>You spot the she-changeling at the sliding doors, she looks back STRAIGHT AT YOU.
Puts her hoof to her cute ears and mouths. "Call me." Then she blows a kiss and leaves.
"...................................."

-What do you do?
>>
File: Moonman.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Moonman.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>28296193
>Read summary
So basically we're the pony KKK trying to combat the changeling menace?

Sounds groovy. They deserve it anyway, fucking changelings taking our love and our jobs.
>>
You...............I like you!
>>
>>28296909
Ask for that stallion's number too
>>
>>28296909
...it's a trap.
Clearly the Tyrant Celestia is trying to get you in trouble. But you won't fall for it! You raise your hooves in the air and scream "FUCK YOOOOOOOOU CELESTIA YOU BIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!"
>>
>>28296909
Call her, duh.
>>
>>28296933
>>28296933
NOBODY VOTED FOR HER, DOWN WITH THE TYRANT!
>>
>You raise your hooves in the air and scream.
"FUCK YOOOOOOOOU CELESTIA YOU BIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!"
>You've always hated the Bureaucracy, That >bitch doesn't do shit anymore, but your totaly >going to call that BANGING MAR- I mean >she-changeling.

-What do you do?
>>
(sHIT!)
>>
>>28296967
...aaaaaand get ready for police/guards beating the crap outta you.
>>
>>28296967
Make ourselves scarce before we get thrown in jail.

Lets visit the guardhouse, chat up some of our fellow guards.
>>
"Hum!"
>You hear the stomping of hooves quickly coming towards you, apparently taking Celestia's name in vain is still frown upon in mud country, who would've thought.
>You turn your head and the ENTIRE market, comes after you, foals, mares, security and staff, you SWEAR you saw mouth pony too.
>And gallop away out of the market into the parking lot.

-What do you do?
>>
>>28297008
Jump in the shag wagon and speed off.
>>
>>28297008
QUICK, STAND STILL! LIBRULS ARE LIKE THE T-REX, THEY CAN'T SEE YOU IF YOU DON'T MOVE!!
>>
>>28297008
Hide among the mannequins
>>
>You jump into the 'Shag Wagon' and put in your keys, but then the 'SHEEP' start tacking onto your CAR.Covering the screen window.

-What do you do?
>>
>>28297061
Make convincing explosion noises with our mouth
>>
(Using Experince of binging Police Academy, ACTIVATE!)

>You crack the window and make very convincing explosive sounds with your mouth.

"BOOM! K'a BOOM! PUFF!"

> And it works, they all gallop off in different direction. Until you can't see them anymore.
> And start driving off.
"I still can't believe that work."
>You say to yourself halfway home. Then your hear your radio go off.

>"Brother Heart? Brother Heart? can you hear me?"

-What do you do?
>>
>>28297115
Invite him to the gay bar for some dancing
>>
"Stop bad voices, BAD! That's Brother Silver on the line."
>You pick up the radio line.
"Yes Brother Steel I hear you."
>"Ah, Brother we thought we lost you, weren't you supposed to spread the word of the Dusk?"

> The Dusk are your Brother's and Sister's, who quit the Royal Guard after the Declaration and went into hiding. Cursing The Princesess and saying they have heavy bias against changelings would be the understatement of the millennia.

-What do you do?
>>
(Silver it's Silver, no sleep, sleep now.)
>>
SILVER, MY FRIEND, WANNA GO SEE BIIIIIIIIIIG EQUESTRIAN COCKS!?
>>
(Dude you should watch this anime called Boku no Piko, or something I forgot. It sounds right up your alley.)

"Brother I was attacked by a mob of blind SHEEP, we are losing the influence of the people."
>"That's sad to hear Brother, were you able to identify any enimes of the Dusk?"

>You did, you had the she-changelings phone number staring right at you, hung on the radio for reporting. But you for whatever reason you didn't want to.

"Afraid not, just another beautiful day in paradise."

>"Puffff, Paradise, sure another slow day in Tartarus if you ask me. Well good luck Brother, the next meeting's on Friday, make sure to report."

"Affirmative Brother over and out."
>You still have no clue what to do with your day, and you've already made it to your house.

-What do you do?
>>
File: Moon Man Reich.png (747KB, 839x464px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Man Reich.png
747KB, 839x464px
>>28297620
We need to keep killing those little pests until our pony homeland is secure.
>>
>>28297620
Read/watch the news.
>>
pg 10
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.