[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easiest way to win a pegasister?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

I just watched every episode of this damn show. it was ok but the reason I did it was to strike up conversation with this 7/10 pegasister. Is their certain books, movies, or merch I can buy her that will get this pegasister to like me? Do I have to become one of you?
>>
Leave while you still have the chance.
>>
>>28292504
You're asking the wrong board. Go find another forum with the more normie "bronies."
>>
>>28292504
>pegasister
Have fun with your trap, faggot.
>>
File: 1460322598618.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1460322598618.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
if you've gone this far than you might as well forget her and get a waifu.
>>
File: 1465827503656.jpg (137KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1465827503656.jpg
137KB, 774x1032px
>>28292566
^This^
>>
File: 1472257191761.png (177KB, 669x524px) Image search: [Google]
1472257191761.png
177KB, 669x524px
I recently started chatting and heavily flirting with a 8/10 girl who is not as into pones as me, but shares more than just that as an interest. She's pretty cute too.
>>
gifts dont buy someone's affection, Anon. Use pones as a starting point to share mutual interests. Having only one thing define you as a person is bad regardless of the situation.

you have a starting point for conversation now. Use that but dont focus solely on pones.
>>
>>28292504
>buy her stuff to get her attention
Not really. Buy her stuff once she already likes you to show what a swell guy you are.

As far as making her like you in the first place...not really enough info. What else does she like? What do you do well?

If she's as hardcore into this pony nonsense as we are, she probably reads a lot of fanfics. Try writing a you x her ship (innuendo is ok, but keep graphic sex out of it) about a date you'd like to take her on. Don't worry if it's poorly written and stupid, that might actually make ot endearing.

Alternatively, get some intel on her birthday or other inportant event in her life and make a card (like you did for your mom when you forgot to buy a gift). If you can't draw, do a pony collage. If you can draw, draw her as a pone with a cutie mark appropriate to whatever she's into.

Play it cool. Present your creative work as, "I was bored and you happened to be on my mind, so I made you this as a joke." Be confident. You're sharing things with her because they are fun and she likes fun things, not because you seek validation.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>28292614

>pony
Get out
>>
File: image.gif (481KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
481KB, 500x323px
>>28292504
>It was ok
>Ok
You're triggering me
>>
>>28292959
Holy fuck that's creepy.
>>
File: 096.jpg (15KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
096.jpg
15KB, 600x600px
>>28292504
YOU'RE NOT WORTHY OF TALKING TO US NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28293286
i'm sorry but this board is about ponies not furfags
>>
>>28292504
>it was ok
are you kidding me
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 500x738px
>>28292504

Don't do it OP. Hold out for a 10/10 submissive and obedient kissless virgin gamer housewife who doesn't want children.

See pic related for what you're looking for.
>>
>>28294656
>Not wanting to have children
>>
>>28292504
>being interested in no hooves

If you're not Lord Chad Makes'herscream McThundercock Esquire, be prepared to have your entire life destroyed by a cheating whore.

Otherwise, the only way to become as euphoric as /mlp/ is through animal husbandry.

You have to fuck the horse pussy, OP. It's the only way.

THE ONLY WAY!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.