[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 41

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 584
Thread images: 68

File: ColtQuestThread41.png (334KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread41.png
334KB, 640x600px
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/

Previous Thread:

>Emerald finds out that Joyride is coming to help him.
>He goes to write another letter without moving and ends up being captures by an invisible Bellator and Praelia.
>Emerald is taken to Uictoria, and she attempts to question him about the letter and his amulet. She also takes his Focus.
>Joyride appears and begins fighting the trio.
>Emerald steals back his Focus and then retreats to Joyride's house.
>Emerald, Hope, and Ruby discuss stuff for a while before Joyride returns, exhausted.
>They decide to sleep and then leave the next day.
>Emerald, Hope, and Ruby share Joyride's bed and all get a good night's rest.
>The next day they pack up and get on the road, and Joyride teaches Emerald a smoke screen spell.

Continued next post...
>>
File: 902.png (227KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
902.png
227KB, 1500x1406px
>>28289633

(I can't remember what you guys wanted to do and the thread had died without me realizing it.)

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28289639
Can we get a prompt?
>>
File: 901.png (214KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
901.png
214KB, 640x600px
>>28289657

(This was the last post from the previous thread.)

Emerald says he wants to learn the smoke screen spell.

Joyride nods, but doesn't want to cast it in the house for obvious reasons. They decide to pack up their belongings first and get on the road, where the smoke can dissipate better.

Emerald and Ruby soon grab their things, and everyone exits the house. The sight of Joyride folding up the house is nothing new to the foals, but they do get a kick out of Loupe's gasp and Nishan's bug-eyed response to it.

Once folded up Emerald notices a cart that was sitting behind where the house once was. It's made of rather fragile looking wood, and packed with various supplies and contraptions, some of which Emerald assumes will help them in their bug hunt.

Joyride lights up her horn, and the cart begins to wheel itself along, much to Emerald's surprise.

Just as Emerald wonders how the are going to get out of the compound unseen they approach the wall near them and Joyride blasts a hole in it.

Well, that's certainly one way.

The group sets a path going southwest towards the jungle. Emerald and Ruby are allowed to ride on the self-propelling cart, and Joyride teaches him the spell as they walk.

His first casting of it was quite impressive. A thick cloud of smoke almost instantly shot out of his book and blinded them for a few seconds.

Everyone else except Joyride and Emerald gave out hacking coughs, though it did still inhibit the colt's vision.

As the smoke clears Emerald feels a sharp jab to his foreleg and Ruby says,

"Jeez, warn me next time!"

She then makes Emerald get off the cart and he practices it slightly away and downwind of everyone else. He thinks he has the hang of it, maybe.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28289702
Lets ask Joyride about the wasps.
>>
>>28289702
Ask Joyride how exactly did she managed to find us last night. We didn't exactly finish the letter telling her where we are at.
>>
>>28289702
Ask Joyride quietly when she plans on having us milked? Will it be that machine again?
>>
>>28289702
I guess we could talk to the guides. Ask how long the two of them have worked together. Maybe they could share some interesting details about the place we are heading.
>>
>>28289702
Maybe ask the guides what they think of the war?
>>
>>28289702
So about that scary demon we have, Pipadeaxkor?
>>
File: 903.png (111KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
903.png
111KB, 640x600px
>>28289737
>>28290274
>>28290285
>>28290299
>>28290356
>>28290496

Emerald hops over to Joyride, and asks her how she plans to have him milked if they are on the road like this.

Joyride gives a confident giggle and says, "I don't want to spoil the surprise!"

Emerald grimaces slightly. He can tell she is planning something by the gleam in her eye.

Emerald asks how she managed to find him last night even though he didn't say where he was.

"Wasn't easy. I had to reverse trace the letter you sent me. You know how tiring that is to do without any help?" Joyride says.

Emerald is a bit alarmed that that is something they can do.

"Well, it gets easier the better I know you and the closer to me you are." Joyride says sighing, "But that's like saying it's easier to eat a whole tree full of apples when they are cut up rather than whole."

Emerald thinks he understands, kind of. Emerald then asks about Pipadeaxkor.

"Oh. She's fine. I just didn't want to let her out while we were in camp. Once we put a little distance between us and the Order I'll let her out."

Emerald asks about the wasps they are going to encounter.

"Err, what specifically about them? They are big, they are wasps, and they live in a jungle."

Emerald shrugs and just says he wanted to know more.

"Well when you have a more specific question ask me. Until then why don't you go bother one of the guides? Maybe give one of them the pump and dump?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28290772
>Maybe give one of them the pump and dump?"

"The what?"
>>
>>28290772
>"Well when you have a more specific question ask me.

I read a book that said they could hypnotize a pony. How do they do that? And is there something we could do to prevent that?
>>
>>28290772
Talk to the guides.

Ask how long the two of them have worked together? Have they been guides long? What do they know of where we are heading?
>>
>>28290772
Ask the guides about the wasps. What do they know about them? Have they fought them before?
>>
>>28290772
Not an immediate action, but a long term plan since we will probably have some time to kill during time skips on the way to the hive:
Take advantage of the fact we know both the "Shape Bone" spell from Lord Sepulcher and have the "Shape Stone" spell in our spell book to into spell crafting.
I don't know if our Goat and Pony Magic levels are high enough for this, or if it's even possible (we might want to run it past Joy before wasting a bunch of effort), but if it is then it could help us greatly in the long run.

Three step plan follows:
1. Look up the Reagents for "Shape Stone", and learn it. See i we can use our existing experience with "Shape Bone" to help.
2. Use our experience with both spells to try to cast "Shape Stone" without reagents.
3. Try to remember if we learned how reagents are selected for a spell from when we were studying basic Goat Magic. Try to figure out reagents that work for "Shape Bone".

End goal: Be able to cast both "Shape" spells as both Pony AND Goat Magic. Not a massive addition to our repertoire, but this is simply a launch point to do this to other spell, giving us the option to use our Goat Magic when we don't have access to reagents, and the ability to cut the cost of our Pony Magic when we have prep time, both of which could be insanely versatility in the future.
>>
>>28290772
Talk to the Zebra guide in zebra. Ask a little bit about her culture and people. Say she looks pretty cool.
>>
>>28290772
Perception along our walk, see if we can spot any materials for potions we've read about. If Joy doesn't have anything on hand, it's up to us to gather these things. Let's not let our time studying alchemy go to waste. Even if we don't use them maybe we can sell or trade them.
>>
>>28290772
gather any useful ingredients along the way.
>>
>>28290772
Tell Joy you know about the hypnosis. Ask if the wasps are going to rape him, or worse, since their "royal honey" is a potent aphrodisiac. Emmy is really smart. He can guess this stuff easily, especially since she told us we're going to be bait.
Perception for potion ingredients.
Talk to the Zebra guide in Zebra. And give them the pump and dump.
>>
>>28291086
>>28291136
This is a good idea, especially since we have to pay to practice alchemy otherwise, (or fill some orders for Joy once we get back to Whiterwater).
>>
File: 904.png (194KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
904.png
194KB, 640x600px
>>28290791
>>28290826
>>28291154
>>28291158
>>28290889
>>28291040
>>28291059

Emerald asks what "Pump and Dump" means.

"You know. One night stand sort of thing." Joyride says, giving Emerald a raised eyebrow.

Emerald says that he read about the Wasps ability to hypnotize things. He asks what he can do to prevent that.

"Well that's the thing lil' perv. Remember that favor I needed? Their hypnosis is based on a sort of pheromone, which means if you get within probably 20 feet of the hive you'll become much more... receptive to the wasps. If you manage to distract them for a while maybe we can- Hey!" Joyride says as Emerald quickly scoots over to the guides.

Emerald wedges himself between the zebra and the pony, and quickly gives a greeting. Before either of them can really say much he turns to Nishan, and says that he is quite fond of zebras and their culture in the zebra language.

"My goodness, you are quite fluent." Loupe says, slightly surprised, "Have you spent time in the Zebra Lands before?"

"Yeah, not bad." Nishan says, giving Emerald a slightly less angry face.

Emerald says he hasn't,but he has studied their culture and some of their alchemy. He liked it, but the ingredients were too hard to come by.

"Ah." Nishan says, looking around, "I might be able to help you with that. What sort of ingredients were you looking for?"

What does Emerald do?

(Reminder, these are the potions Emerald knows.)

-Chilling Potion
-Cleaning Potion
-Dampening Potion
-Drying Potion
-Pest Potion (Mouse/Spider/Flies)
-Polishing Potion
-Flavor Enhancer (Sweet/Salty/Bitter, etc.) Potion
-Starlight Potion
-Warm Potion
-Tangle Potion
-Distraction Potion
-Wilting Potion
-Coughing Potion
-Itching Potion
-Giggling Potion
-Yawning Potion
-Potion of Curing Scraps and Bruises
-Slippery Potion
-Sticky Potion
>>
>>28291312
Anything that will keep long enough for us to get it back to somewhere we can use/sell it. (If Joy deploys the house for the night we can stash it in the store room to make room for more.)
>>
>>28291312
I'd say the distraction and tangle potion look good.
>>
>>28291312
I'm digging the sticky potion, and I think I even know one potential ingredient for it, wink wink nudge nudge. Anyway, ask her about that one.

I think we could also stand to make the potion of cure minor wounds, after all, healing magic can't touch us.
>>
>>28291312
>"Well that's the thing lil' perv. Remember that favor I needed? Their hypnosis is based on a sort of pheromone, which means if you get within probably 20 feet of the hive you'll become much more... receptive to the wasps. If you manage to distract them for a while maybe we can- Hey!"

Tell Joyride we hard our suspicions. Very well we'll 'distract them' but what's to keep them from taking us away or poisoning us?
>>
>>28291312

Ask Nishan about her culture. Where does she hail from? Maybe she could share a little bit about herself?
>>
>>28291312
I think the slippery potion would be best. Pour it on ourselves and we could probably get out of "sticky" situations. Considering how the wasps are probably going to be trying to abduct us, it might be best to use it to "wriggle free" of any kind of bind they put on us.
Or use it for sex.
>>
>>28291312
>"You know. One night stand sort of thing." Joyride says, giving Emerald a raised eyebrow.

"I dunno, are those two even into foals Joy?"
>>
>>28291312
>>28291459
this
>>
>>28291312

Ask how long the two of them have worked together? Have they been guides long? What do they know of where we are heading?
>>
>>28291459
Another funny thought would be Emmy being cornered by guards trying to catch him to bring him back to his parents, and he just dumps it on himself and yells "Can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread pony!" Before diving into them. No matter how hard they grab, you simply wiggle out of it. It'd be hilarious.
>>
>>28291312
Is Joy implying Emerald is some sort of Lady Killer? A Filly Killer, if you will? I simultaneously love and mildly dislike this thought.
>>
>>28291312
We're going to be a diversion, so we'll need a potion to play to that. A distraction potion would be nice, but probably unpredictable, and might do the opposite of what we want. So we'll need something that either effects Emerald so he's harder to catch, or effects the Wasps so they can't act against Emmy in the first place. So probs the slippery potion, wilting potion, tangle potion, or sticky potion.

>Sticky
>Throw at wasp, anywhere will do
>Wasp suddenly can't use wings, legs, mouth, antenae, etc.

>Wilting
>Throw at wasp wings
>Their wings are no longer strong enough to allow for flight

>Tangle
>Through near wasps
>Might get multiple wasps stuck together or something, ruin wings, I dunno it'd be good

>Slippery
>Pour on Emerald
>Now he can't be firmly grasped and is harder to pin

Thoughts?
>>
>>28291561
>Lets do our best to avoid an opportunity for lewd.
>>
>>28291561

Sounds good to me.

>>28291576
I like lewds too (especially this.) but we must still use common sense. The wasps will want to keep us for good. (Which might be a bad end.) So we can't make it easy for them to do that.
>>
>>28291561
Does Wilting work like that? Or is it just magic herbicide?
>>
>>28291603
You honestly think that nobody would try to help us once they're finished with whatever it is they're going to do? We also have that smokescreen spell that would most likely drive them away.
>>
>>28291603
Well, we might only have one or two potions to bring with us. It'd be great to be able to escape being pinned easily, but the pheromone is going to mess with our heads quite a bit. In the end, it'll only aid in our escape.
It might just be one of those "Joy is gonna handle it, just go along with it" situations, and since being covered in lube doesn't make it harder for Joy to pluck us out of something with magic, it might help. If we kill a few wasps, it might make them angry. Pacifying them with smoke would be great, but that only seems to help us on the way out, not the way in. (Smoke will also force wasps to stay inside of their hive, I looked it up online to see what it does to them.)
So our plan is probably going to be: Let the wasps capture us, cover ourselves with lube, Joy will break us out, the lube will prevent wasps from grabbing us, and smoke can seal off the hive, preventing them from chasing us into the woods.
>>
>>28291667
>You honestly think that nobody would try to help us once they're finished with whatever it is they're going to do?

Oh expect they will. It's just that we need make sure they are well distracted. Also we need something in case something goes wrong or takes longer than planned.

>>28291673

Sounds like a good plan.
>>
>>28291673
I'd also like to point out that Joy wouldn't want to shoot us out of the air if we're being grabbed by a wasp, unless if she was sure we wouldn't die. From what OP is saying, the wasps only seem interested in males, so they probably wont attack them so much as try and capture us. So Lube Potion, all the way. Use it on yourself (as OP said, potions still work on us), and we'll be able to walk out with only a little bit of trouble.
>>
>>28291710
>>28291459
Suggest this plan to Joy, OP? See what she says? Let's see if we can get a compliment for being smart.
>>
>>28291673
>>28291696
>>28291710
I don't think we should waste a potion on the wasps. Those things are hard to make since we rarely come across ingredients. I'd rather make potions to prepare for future encounters where we might not have Joyride to come to our rescue.
>>
>>28291673
We're not taking into account of how stripped of our inhibitions we'll be when the wasps use the thing.
Joyride doesn't even want to deal with them, so the chances are that we probably won't be able to handle them either. We're taking a huge chance by just letting them catch us. We don't need to change the plan completely, but we should probably have a back up.
>>
>>28291741
>We're not taking into account of how stripped of our inhibitions we'll be when the wasps use the thing.

Which is why would should put the slippery potion on us first before encountering them.

I do agree. We need yo plan better this time. I seriously don't want a repeat of what just happened at the camp. We were lucky this time.
>>
File: 905.png (127KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
905.png
127KB, 640x600px
Got too drunk.

Continue to morrow.

Love you all.
>>
>>28291839
Some day you should get drunk and draw the first thing that comes to your head while still drunk. Then show it on thread.
>>
File: 1413696992441.jpg (45KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1413696992441.jpg
45KB, 720x540px
>>28291839
>drinking on a work night
>>
>>28292047

That's sort of what the last one was. I've been reading a lot of age gap Yuri these past two days.

>>28292205

I'll be okay. Probably.
>>
>>28292225

So taking any drawing requests? Any Q&A's? or just turning in early today?
>>
So guys i was thinking, maybe we can try to do something for ruby so she can manage herself on a huge fight since she's hanging outwith us

I was thinking about maybe enchanting something that allows her to be more sneaky, or maybe just give her a couple gizmos so she can be more rogue-ey

Or maybe we can teach her a couple things about potion making, she's already a good cook so she sort of has a base for that
>>
>>28292319
I always thought about giving her our dagger. Maybe we could do that once we get our gun, or at least buy another dagger for her.
>>
File: tfw ywn be this comfy.png (137KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
tfw ywn be this comfy.png
137KB, 640x600px
bump
>>
>>28292225
>I've been reading a lot of age gap Yuri these past two days.

Sounds like fun. Is there a possible romance path for Ruby and Hope?
>>
>>28293051
Emerald will have to be extra vigilant to put a stop to that if it turns out to be a thing, unless we can both share her.
>>
>>28293158
Relax anon, she loves all kids the same, in a non-sexual way of course
>>
>>28291312

Perhaps we could ask both guides if they could share some about Zebra culture. As we said we are very fond of Zebras and their ways and would be very interested in learning more about them.
>>
>>28289633
>>
>>28293158
We have become too degenerate for Hope. The only path left to us is Joyride or Sensoria, or the harem ending where we corrupt them all.
>>
>>28296678
Hope enjoys having sex with foals. It is not physically possible to be more degenerate than she is.
>>
File: 1459971089734.jpg (322KB, 690x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459971089734.jpg
322KB, 690x700px
>>28296712
>>
File: 4g5445gq45642.png (492KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4g5445gq45642.png
492KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>28296712
>>28296856
>tfw we've ntr'd Hope
>>
>>28300792
We gave her the cucc
>>
>>28300792
Its only NTR if someone makes her watch.
>>
>>28291839
>Continue to morrow.

FicFic are you running soon?
>>
File: 1408630600536.jpg (86KB, 389x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1408630600536.jpg
86KB, 389x1051px
>>28300941
We're basically the biggest slut we know that isn't immortal. If we don't confess our infidelities to Joyride, she'll find out eventually because our zigger cocklust cannot be sated.
>>
>>28301414
Joy already knows (and encourages it). And it's not like we are official with Hope or anything. So far we are just her underage fuckbuddy/substitute child.
>>
>>28301414
>>28301441
Shit, I meant Hope
>>
Bumping because I have nothing left in my life but reading about an imaginary young boy horse have sex with other imaginary older horses.
>>
>>28301922
Same here. I was hoping he would run tonight as I'm going to be too busy to play tomorrow.
>>
File: 1472622224813[1].png (120KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472622224813[1].png
120KB, 600x600px
Emerald and the football problem.
>>
double boop
>>
>>28302919
No bully
>>
>>28296712
/ss/ is a pure and noble fetish, you great flaming faggot
>>
>>28292319
Any thoughts someone else?
>>
>>28307353
Enchanting or artifacing anything is beyond our current skill, we could try talking Joy into making something for her, but we would have to pay for it one way or another. Teaching her potion making seems reasonable, though it faces the same problem as teaching ourself, namely lack of supplies.
>>
>>28307406
Talking joy into dong something sounds good, she's probably gonna get emmy fucked by a bunch of zebras eventually, we might as well make something out of it
>>
>>28301372
>>28292225
>>28291839

I hope you run today.
>>
File: 3un1Hso.gif (2MB, 321x223px) Image search: [Google]
3un1Hso.gif
2MB, 321x223px
Did Fic died?
>>
File: 906.png (219KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
906.png
219KB, 1500x1406px
(Sorry, got stuck downtown with no phone for two days. My regular "too busy" day will probably be Tuesday instead of Sunday now. I'll try to update once or twice tonight.)

What does Emerald do?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11128145
>>
>>28309226
Just go for anything we can find, work out what we can make based on our haul.
>>
>>28309226
You're still counting the conversation suggestions from the last post right Fic?
>>
>>28309226
Please don't choose a potion with the wasps in mind. Joyride already has a plan for that and it'd just end up being a waste of materials.
>>
>>28309226
Voted Sticky Potion, but honestly we should be gathering any materials we know of, not just things for Sticky
>>
>>28309261
>>28309309
These
>>
>>28309299
Seems a silly reason not to choose a certain potion. Things can go wrong, plus even if we don't end up using it, we'll still have it for another situation later.

Besides, what would you suggest as an alternative? A potion for a completely hypothetical situation that may or may not ever occur, ever? Come on senpai.
>>
>>28309336
Everybody is voting for a bottle of lube. Before I left the argument for it was that we could soak ourself with it to make it harder for the wasps to grab us, even though that's what is supposed to happen. If it goes unused than I can't think of any real value we can get from it. The tangle potion can be used to stop somebody that's chasing us, which seems like a fairly common occurrence. The sticky potion can do the same thing, but to a lesser degree. I can't think of any use for the wilting potion though. As far as things going wrong, don't forget that we have our smoke screen spell, which would instantly repel the wasps.
>>
>>28309395
Well I thought Sticky was a better all-around potion for both problems surrounding the wasps, or any unforeseen scenarios in the future, but if people wanna vote for Slippery, then, well, I guess they're fucking retarded. Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>28291055
So since the thread is lively again, anyone else have thoughts on this plan? Am I the only one who thinks it's a good idea?
>>
>>28309452
It might be good but it sounds like quite of bit of work though. It might be worth presenting the idea to Joyride and ask if it's feasible.
>>
>>28309451
I spoke negatively of slippery. I voted for tangle since I believe a physical object might be harder to escape than some weak glue. I don't feel that we need anything with the wasps.
>>
>>28309490
>>28309451
>>28309395
>>28309336

We might another chance to get another potion ready later before we reach the wasps.
>>
>>28309498
We also might have no chance to make a potion before we reach the wasps. We might only be able to gather ingredients for a future potion.
>>
>>28309511
Joy's house has a stove, for a simple potion that's about all we need (provided Joy lets us borrow the cookware), barring the stirring implement, and we stole a couple of those back in Whiterwater.
>>
Oh, we are picking a new potion?
How about something that synergizes with our current abilities?
Maybe Emmy can get a lot of shit done with a one two combo
>>
>>28309540
We have the recipe for all of them already, we are being asked which we want look for ingredients for.
>>
>>28309529
That requires us to stop before we reach the wasps. We have no idea how long this trip will be. I'd like to point out that we took a certain potion before we left so if we are stopping, I doubt we'll have much free time.
>>
>>28309560
Were we ever actually given the recipes or do we just know them?
>>
>>28309568
We copied them from books in Joy's library into our spellbook.
>>
>>28309577
So we (the players) don't actually know the recipes or reagents for most of our magic?
>>
>>28309609
Nope! Hell, half the time we don't even remember what spells and potions we know.
>>
>>28309609
Potion reagents mimic the properties of the potion effect. So, for the sticky potion, we've already got a good supply of one of the ingredients. wink wink nudge nudge
>>
>sticky potion to keep enemies at a distance while we fire magic missiles at them
works a lot better than spamming push I tell ya
>>
>>28309226
>I'll try to update once or twice tonight.)

I guess he fell asleep.
>>
File: fucking destroyed.png (230KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
fucking destroyed.png
230KB, 640x600px
bump
>>
File: 907.png (122KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
907.png
122KB, 640x600px
>>28309226

Emerald decides to look for slippery potion ingredients, but at the same time he isn't going to turn down any reagents he might find on the way. He'll probably only be able to remember a few ingredients at a time, so he picks the sticky potion to search for along with it.

Emerald re-reads his book to make sure he remembers the ingredients.

>Perception Check
>Rolled 2, passed

Emerald finds a nice looking bookmark while turning the pages in his focus. It's a rich velvety red color, and he after finding the page he wrote the ingredients on he lays the bookmark down. Now he'll be able to find the potion easily!

---

Slippery Potion:

-2 Zebranana Peels
-300ml Striped Olive Oil
-100ml Crushed Ice

Sticky Potion:

-Baobab Pine tar
-Sausage Tree Gum
-Flour (Any)
-Foal Cum
-300ml Water

---

It certainly is much easier to find reagents here than back at Whiterwater. He already has the flour, water (which Joyride says she can make ice out of easy), and foal cum. Most of them are just hanging around naturally! They come across the Baobab tree, and Joyride takes some of the bark and says she'll cook it up for him to make the pine tar.

They come across a striped olive tree, and basically strip it of it's fruit. They get a good haul, but Nishan quickly points out that they'll probably only get around a liter or so of oil. So that's roughly 4 potions worth right there. Next they come across the Sausage tree. It's quite aptly named, considering the things hanging from it's bows do look like what Emerald has heard what sausages look like.

As the others cut a small hole in the tree to collect the gum, Emerald sees Joyride raise and lower her eyebrows at him. He watches as she plucks one of the fruits, and raising her head she rapidly deepthroats it.

When the other's finish Loupe has Nishan take a fruit down at they cut it open for a taste. it's pulpy and fiberous, but has a bit too many seeds for Emerald. It's not bad though.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28312183
Run this >>28291055 past Joy.
Then I guess our options are chat up the guides more, play/talk/reading with Ruby, or practice spells. Preferably keeping an eye out for more ingredients (we still need the Zebrananas) while we do so.
>>
>>28312183
Perhaps we could ask both guides if they could share some about Zebra culture. As we said we are very fond of Zebras and their ways and would be very interested in learning more about them.
>>
>>28312183
>>
File: 908.png (147KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
908.png
147KB, 640x600px
>>28312290
>>28312424
>>28312442

As they walk further they see the jungle coming up in the distance. The two guides say they are probably a night off from it, and Emerald looks up to see that it's not quite night, but getting there soon.

Emerald asks about Zebra culture, which Nishan just shrugs and says, "What about it? That's pretty vague you know."

He just says he's very interested and would like to learn more."

"Then go read a book about it."

Emerald puffs his cheeks at this, and Loupe tells her coworker to be a bit nicer, and that Emerald is just curious.

"We'll talk later. Loupe and I have to pay attention to our surrondings." Emerald knows that this isn't entirely true. Heck, just early he was speaking with them. But they still got the walk ahead of them to talk, and maybe she'll open up once they set up camp.

Luckily in the small patches of jungle trees they pass by there are some Zebranana plants. They begin to harvest soon, and Loupe once again takes one aside and cuts it up for a snack. The fruit looks and tastes much the same as a regular banana, except quite larger and reminds the foal of a certain body part of a zebra he's become very intimate with recently.

As this thought enters his head he notices Joyride trying to get his attention. He looks at her, and she raises and lowers her eyebrows, and taking one of the zebrananas she picked, she pulls the peel down and begins to deepthroat it.

Blushing and trying to change the subject, Emerald asks if maybe he could use his experience with shaping bone to help him learn how to shape stone with pony magic.

letting the banana come out with a wet pop, Joyride says,

"Yeah sure. I mean it won't be exactly the same because like I said, two different schools of magic. Shaping stone is a lot more difficult than shaping bone though. Just thought I'd point that out."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28312509
Ask if she has a spare banana for us to have.
>>
>>28312509
Ask for a few more details of the wasp plan. What does she have in mind for us to distract the wasps with? Will Ruby be safe? How far is the wasp nest from here.
>>
>>28312509
Does she want to milk us now or is she just being herself, i'm kinda confused
>>
>>28312533
I wonder if the fellatio gestures are a hint. Do these wasps have pen0rs?
>>
>>28312909
>Do these wasps have pen0rs?

I think they have ovipositors.
>>
>>28312909
No clue as to the equipment of male wasp, but I assume it won't matter much since I assume social wasp are mostly female like bees (Google didn't find anything stating one way or another.) The females may have ovipositors, but only the queen actually lays eggs.
Interesting side note: apparently male wasp lack stingers, not sure if that information will be helpful.
>>
>>28312509
Get a banana and deepthroat it as well back at her.
>>
>>28312509
Point to the wet banana and ask if there was something she wanted to do right now?
>>
>>28312509

Ask how is Joyride and the others going to avoid being ensnared by the pheromone? Also in our 'distraction' what are we supposed to do if they try to sting us? Is their venom poisonous? What if they try to take us away like deeper into the hive or something?
>>
>>28312509
Deepthroat one right back at her obviously.
>>
>>28312509
Ask if Joy thinks she can use one of these zebranannas for milking us in camp tonight, it might be fun.
>>
Ask if joyride wants to go somewhere more private
>>
>>28312509
Ask what Joyride's plan for the night. Are we staying in the house again? Also when are we being milked?

Check ourselves, do we feel any effects from the potion earlier?
>>
>>28313881
A banana isn't strong enough to hold together when shoved in someones poop chute.
>>
>>28314089
Joy might have some kink magic to solve that problem.
>>
Can't wait for the next page
>>
>>28314089
>>28314125
>>28313881

I'm not really into foodplay.
>>
>>28314339
I'm neutral on food play, I am however opposed to things ending up in our poop chute, so we have a common enemy.
>>
I just read up to this point, love the story!
>>
>>28312509
Ask if she'll show us some kinky spells to milk us with.
>>
File: bite my purple nerdy ass.png (93KB, 493x388px) Image search: [Google]
bite my purple nerdy ass.png
93KB, 493x388px
>>28314339
>he doesn't want Em to spread strawberry sauce on his tummer and get Joy to lick it off
Maximum faggot.
>>
>>28314703
>he doesn't want Em to spread strawberry sauce on his tummer and get mauled by a bear
ftfy
>>
>>28314703
I like the way you think anon.
>>
File: 1453611890339.png (189KB, 441x486px) Image search: [Google]
1453611890339.png
189KB, 441x486px
>>28314391
>I am however opposed to things ending up in our poop chute
>>
>>28311694
does anybody even look at these or am I wasting my time?

On that note I'm bored, someone give me a panel to color. no porn
>>
File: 1471405889471.png (83KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471405889471.png
83KB, 640x600px
>>28315266
Nice to see I'm not the only one coloring stuff. Now pretend you're ZUN and color some silly hats.
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/25377919#navbar
>>
>>28315266

Yeah I love them. I don't think there a waste of time. People on DB seem to like them too.
https://derpibooru.org/1239251?
>>
>>28315266

Could any of these be colored?

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/12/21/1049443__safe_oc_explicit+source_artist-colon-ficficponyfic_fork_colt+quest_oc-colon-joyride_leaning+back+in+chair.png

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/1/6/1060440__safe_oc_clothes_dress_flower_male_foal_crossdressing_colt_explicit+source.png
>>
>>28312509

Is CQ gonna run this evening?
>>
>>28315835
Can't say I'm 100% pleased with how the makeup turned out.
>>
>>28316164
Oh nice. Could a Fluttershy recolor/edit be made?
>>
>>28316180
I was already planning on it actually.
>>
>>28316219
Cool!
>>
File: CODBOIICQ.png (553KB, 1852x1752px) Image search: [Google]
CODBOIICQ.png
553KB, 1852x1752px
>>28316164
Its so Cute <3
Also the Zombie Maps BO3 in Colt Quest Vercion
>>
File: oh god not the backgrounds.png (202KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
oh god not the backgrounds.png
202KB, 640x600px
>>28315572
white Joy hoodie looks good, the one I did is too green with Emerald in it too but I wanted it to be her colors.
your request took longer than I thought, damn backgrounds. Hats were fun tho. Idk who zun is, sorry

>>28315801
are you asking me to color that..? I already colored it

>>28315835
I can color that joyride if GIMP A. doesn't, but not tonight, I have to be a wagecuck in the morning. As for the bookfort pic that one looks like it might be too tricky for my """skill.""" I can try but it will be after joy and no promise on how it will turn out. Can't say when I will color them but next time I feel like coloring I will try those ones
>>
>>28316307
>are you asking me to color that..? I already colored it

No, that's your coloring. I'm just saying that people liked it.
>>
>>28316307
Nice work.
Interestingly I also just used her colors for it, but went with her grey fur rather than her green mantle.
ZUN is the creator of the Touhou series and known for getting drunk and drawing girls in funny hats.
Lastly, he isn't asking you to color it, he is just linking it so you can look at the likes and comments it has received.
>>
>>28316397
>>28316400
oh I see now, I'm glad derpi likes it but really I like to color more for the folksies in this thread, that's why I felt frustrated earlier when tfw no (You)'s. But I will stop eating thread posts now, goodnight.
>>
File: Coloring is fun.png (31KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Coloring is fun.png
31KB, 640x600px
You know it's fun to just look at the color layer by itself and see the picture take shape even without the line work.
Even if it looks like something out of a creeypasta
>>
>>28316971
Yikes!
>>
>>28316971
>looks like something out of a creeypasta

Sounds like another edit idea....
>>
>>28316180
I tried to make the lipstick work, but it was beyond me...
>>
>>28317259
That's a shame. Oh well it still looks great.
>>
>>28317259
What program do you use for these? :^)
>>
>>28317895
Pretty sure he used GIMP.
>>
>>28315835
PS Anon has answered your first prayer.
(First time coloring something)
>>
File: The Treachery of Waifus.png (122KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Treachery of Waifus.png
122KB, 640x600px
Stupid thing based on the tags this>>28317259 got on Derpibooru.
>>
>>28318602
Thanks for drawing that. It looks great!

>>28318651
What happen? Also what does the caption say?
>>
>>28318670
>drawing that

I meant coloring.
>>
>>28318670
Someone put the "not fluttershy" tag on it. The text reads "This is not a Fluttershy" based on the famous painting "The Treachery of Images"
>>
>>28318696
Ah okay.
>>
>>28318708
Are you proud of me, GIMP Anon-Sensei? :D
>>
File: 909.png (161KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
909.png
161KB, 640x600px
>>28312533
>>28312528
>>28312899
>>28312909
>>28313033

Emerald asks for a banana himself, and attempts to deepthroat the banana as well, though he is not quite as successful, and ends up gagging on it a bit. Joyride chuckles at him, and he just unpeels the banana and begins to eat it.

Emerald asks exactly what the plan is for him to distract the wasps.

"You are going to be bait lil' perv! Gotta keep them occupied while we sneak in and steal us some Royal Jelly." Joyride says, opening the peel and taking a bite of the banana.

Emerald asks if she means in a sexual manner, and asks what sort of... equipment the wasps have. He's a bit worried about this plan.

"All the drones are female. Giant Wasps have to get male genetic material from creatures outside their hives, and their favorite creatures are zebra and ponies." Joyride then mulls something over in her head for a few seconds before continuing, " They have ovipositors, but they don't inject eggs into people I don't even think the drones have the ability to lay eggs. They are just drones after all. They'll probably just stick you onto a wall and milk you dry."

Emerald looks at Joyride a bit worried, and she says, "I mean you probably won't mind it. I'm going to have you drink the white potion before we get there, and the pheromones will keep you horny enough to want it. Probably. I don't know. You can maybe even chase them away a bit if you want to buy even more time. Throw up smoke and potions and stuff." Joyride says with a shrug, "We'll be quick, hopefully."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28318975
>GIMP Anon-Sensei
I am not near killed enough to warrant the title of sensei. I am merely a senpai.
Also you forgot to color Joy's tongue on the last image PS-kōhai. (But I regularly fuck up my images too :p)
>>
>>28319023
Nooo! Dammit! I knew I forgot something D:

You are my sensei though. I learn from you :D
>>
>>28319020
Hmm, fuck the bugs into submission.
Ok sure sounds easy.
>>
>>28319020
Enjoy the banana, then shrug and say you'll probably like it anyway.
>>
>>28319020
Check spellbook for the reagents for Shape Stone (in case we need to keep an eye out for anything exotic). Ask Joy if we can use the cookware to brew potions once she deploys the house, and grab her peel (since we need two). If she says yes, go ask Ruby if she wants to help us make the potions, explain to her its a lot like cooking.
>>
>>28319020
boop her with a banana
>>28319023
nice colored
>>
>>28319085
>nice colored
>>
>>28319020
Yeah, ok that doesn't sound too bad
>>
>>28319085
>boop her with a banana

YES. YEEEES.
>>
>>28319020
Tell Joy that plan almost sounds safe. Keep banana peel for later shenanigans.
>>
>>28319085
That's not gonna work dude, she'll see it coming
>>
>>28319153
You're right. We should give her a friendly slap on the ass instead.
>>
>>28319173
>slap on the ass

With a banana.
>>
>>28319181
Then lick off the mess and use it as an excuse to eat her out.
I'll be a nice thank you for the blowie from earlier.
>>
>>28319199
And then before we eat her out we boop her clit
Full circle
>>
>>28319199
>>28319216
We are currently outside, in view of the guides and Ruby you realize.
>>
>>28319232
There's plenty of places to hide for a quick moment anon.
Besides, if we're quick about it nobody will notice, just like the kiss in the restaurant.
>>
Guys guys, we don't wanna waste emerald's enegy on this right now, he's gonna need it
>>
>>28319251
We are a day away from the jungle and an an further unknown distance from the hive, we're fine.
>>
>>28319020
Just give her a quick tease.
Not planning to fuck her or anything just a nice lick or two each hole with a love bite.
>>
>>28319020
What if we attract the queen? They do need to get to the royal jelly after all.
>>
>>28319363
Based on rudimentary insect knowledge, the queen is probably too busy laying eggs to bother them, and her personal guard are probably too busy caring for eggs, unless Joy and co manage to accidentally threaten a larva they should be good. (Then again if wasp are like bees the royal jelly is stored in a cell with the queen larva it is meant to feed, so shit may go down.)
>>
>>28319410
So we might need to actually distract the queen and guards rather than the drones.
>>
>>28319448
Well the workers do everything else in the hive, including defend against intruders so they are our main problem.
>>
File: 910.png (173KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
910.png
173KB, 640x600px
>>28319040
>>28319062
>>28319085
>>28319111
>>28319145
>>28319153
>>28319363
>>28319410
>>28319448

Emerald takes a few more bites of his banana, and looking down at the floor says that its' fine, and that he'll probably enjoy it.

"That's the spirit!" Joyride says, ruffling his hair.

Emerald gets the urge to boop her with his banana, and quickly thrusts it forward at her muzzle.

Joyride slaps it away with her banana, and Emerald lunges forward and tries a few more times to get her on the nose.

The unicorn dodges or deflects all of them and then says, "I may not be very good at the CQC stuff, but I'm not that bad, lil' perv."

Emerald, panting slightly, asks what he'll do if he attracts the queen as well.

"Shouldn't happen. Have you ever seen a queen wasp? They are pretty much immobile, so unless you end up in her chamber then you are probably okay." Joyride says.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28319630
Asking about the queen wasp
>>
>>28319630
This >>28319070
>>
>>28319630
Catch her off guard with crotch boop then combo with nose boop
>>
>>28319630
>Have you ever seen a queen wasp?
Actually i wonder, has emerald ever read about these wasps?
>>
>>28319820
He looked them up in Joy's library, I don't reall how much he knows about them exactly.
>>28319814
???
>>
>>28319630
How are we supposed to get away from the wasps after Joy has collected the jelly?
>>
>>28319630
Ask Joy how she is planning to get our cum once the wasps have it, or does she not need it?
>>
>>28319935
She just sells that, and some dialogue from Pip has lead to the theory that ours isn't actually market quality and she milks us just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>28319630
Ask Joy if we can be the first to get her off, once we get her orgasm potion made.
>>
>>28320089
Son it is probably going to take the better part of a day and at least as many pony as hours to satisfy Joy once she has that. It is going to be the Ultimate Orgy of Ultimate Destiny in there. Though I doubt she will have any objection to us joining.
>>
>>28319630

Will Ruby be safe during this?
>>
>>28319020
>They'll probably just stick you onto a wall and milk you dry.
Well that's boring.
>>
>>28319630
Ask about the wasp queen. What's in her chamber?
>>
>>28320239
The wasps might want to fight her but I think they only want to abduct males.

We just have to be the master baiter!
>>
>>28319630
Ask Joyride what's the plan for tonight? Are we staying in the house again?
>>
File: 1415847321105.png (599KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1415847321105.png
599KB, 800x800px
>>28319630
>qt wasp grills notice our extra potent man goo after a few rounds of snoo snoo
>take us to their leader
>forced to have voracious sex and impregnate her
>she pumps the eggs in our butt with her ovipositor
>bad(?) end
>>
>>28320630
I'm certain Joyride would have a way to get the eggs out of us.
>>
>>28320705
Even if she can't get them out, as long as we're actually rescued, all that will happen is a bunch of large phallic objects eventually wriggling out of whatever orifice there put in. Insects do tend to hatch as larva after all.
>>
>>28320798
wasp larvae eat their host alive
>>
>>28320904
Indeed. But I think Fic once said in a Q&A that these wasps are not Parasitic.
>>
>>28320904
Those types would be solitary wasps meaning there would be no hive or queen.
>>
File: 911.png (232KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
911.png
232KB, 640x600px
>>28319733
>>28319820
>>28319863
>>28319866
>>28319735
>>28320239

Emerald checks the ingredients for the Shape Stone spell. It looks like it needs some small stones, a little iron, and a few crystals. Maybe he could get lucky and find those?

Emerald turns back to Joyride and then asks her about the wasp queen, and how they are going to rescue him once they are done. He also asks if she is sure Ruby will be okay.

"She should be. She ain't a guy after all, and if we do this right we shouldn't have any of the soldier wasps come after us. Soldier wasps guard the queen, they are a bit larger, but it shouldn't be a problem. Probably. If you want to know more about the queen and the soldiers I would suggest asking Loupe. She's the naturalist after all." Joyride then, looks around to see the harvesting is complete, and starting to walk back towards the others says, "As for rescuing you, leave that to me. I have an idea I'm working on right now."

Emerald is a little unsure about this vague statement, but decides to trust her. She wouldn't put him into a seriously dangerous situation, or leave him behind. He knows that much.

For the rest of the day Ruby and Emerald sit in the back of the self-moving wagon. Emerald helps her practice reading while he practices his smoke spell for a little while.

It takes them another two hours or so to get to the jungle, and a little while longer to find a place to get through. The jungle is incredibly dense, with the trunk of the trees nearly twice three times his span in some places, and the dense foliage sitting atop each other like some sort of leafy chain mail. There is no path here, so they decide to cut their way through. The wagon ride becomes so bumpy from going over roots and rocks that the two foals decide to just walk for the rest of the day.

Luckily the party finds a small clearing in the trees and decides to set up camp.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28322044
Go find the pretty zebra lady and see if you can't get some more answers about wasps from her. The more we know, the better off we will be.
>>
>>28322044

Talk to Loupe about the wasps.
>>
>>28322044
Since we're making camp, lets talk to our guides. Ask about the wasp queen.
>>
>>28322044
Flirt with the zebra.
>>
>>28322108
For humor purposes, or to get hit?
>>
>>28322044
Challenge Ruby, it stick battle time mahfuckah.

I'm trying to think how we could use our Int to oppose her Dex. Maybe think back to any stories we may have read about a clearly outmatched swordspony tricking their opponent and winning the day? If that's too specific though, just oppose it with Perception.
>>
>>28322044
ask both guides if they could share some about Zebra culture. Now that we aren't walking maybe they can chat.
>>
>>28322154
Perception won't help us if we don't know what to watch for, and to know that takes battle experience, which so far consist of one match against Ruby and a little bit of watching the Order. On top of that we don't even have basic skills in combat. Maybe we could as Ruby to teach us as she seems to know at least a bit. (She owes us for teaching her to read anyway.)
>>
>>28322044
Ask the guides how long the two of them have worked together? Have they been guides long?
>>
>>28322192
We've already had a stick fight using our perception. We can do it again. Ruby will still have the advantage though cuz she's a filthy Dex build and her Dex > our Perception
>>
>>28322147
Emmy just needs to be classy and eye her and see if she'd be into it.

We could start with asking about the plants and local animals compare her to pretty flowers.
>>
>>28322248
Could possibly be able to charm her into it, but we'd have to really be charming for her to get into it. She's already shown disgust when we, not so tactfully, blurted out to Joy that we thought Uictoria was gonna bang us.
>>
>>28322248
>>28322147
>>28322108
>>28322272

We can do that, but first break the ice and get the info. Then once we get into about them and zebra culture we could start with the flirting. But keep it nice and sfw as we don't even know that they are into to foals.
>>
>>28322277
>we don't even know that they are into to foals.
Well being disgusted by talk of Emerald having sex with Uictoria should be a pretty big sign that she's not into it, but it could be a defensive mechanism for being into it, I suppose. If anyone would be ok with it, I bet it's that more book-ish horse.
>>
>>28322044
Does anyone need any help setting up camp?
>>
>>28322337
I don't know man.
It might just be that she disliked how tactless we were being about it instead.
>>
>>28322372
>It might just be that she disliked how tactless we were being about it instead.
Could be, but Fic has said that /ss/ is just as taboo in that world as ours.
>>
>>28322044
Let's talk to loupe and then seduce her
>>
http://pastebin.com/D5PzFgGv
So I got tired of people not knowing what spells we have and decided to do something about it. Please tell me if I missed anything, or if you have thoughts on how it's formatted/organized.
>>28322044
Fic you might want to consider adding it to the OP of future threads. Also feel free to drop an email address or something if you want access to the account so you can edit it too.
>>
>>28322044
Slow updates tonight huh....
>>
>>28322044
Ask Loupe about wasps
Ask Zebra about Zebra magic and food
>>
>>28322418
This is a lewdquest
Everything is fuckable
See that mountain?
You can fuck it
>>
>>28324429
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 323x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 323x274px
>>28324429
>>
>>28324429
This is the best thing I've read all day.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
Should we take our book focus with us? It might get damaged or lost. We might want to take our 'backup' focus instead.
>>
>>28329900
We should take it anyways, could be handy. It should be in our inventory anyways.
>>
>>28329900
I think we should practice with it before go.
Besides wanting to see lewds, I really want to know if we can cast spells from our butt. If we can do that, we'll totally get the element of surprise on those Order faggots, kek.
>>
File: 912.png (221KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
912.png
221KB, 640x600px
>>28322082
>>28322089
>>28322094
>>28322108
>>28322147
>>28322155
>>28322218
>>28322248
>>28322272
>>28322277
>>28322337
>>28322344
>>28322600
>>28323269

Emerald did say they were setting up camp, but it's more like Joyride unfurled her house, and then Ruby and Joyride went inside. Loupe and Nishan stay out however, and quickly build a little firepit near the house.

As the zebra gets the fire going, Emerald comes and sits next to her. She gives him a glance, but doesn't do much more than that.

Emerald asks her about the wasps.

"Terrible creatures, but unfortunately necessary." is her reply.

Emerald asks what she means, and Loupe, who is sitting on a log across from them, answers,

"They are a vital part of the ecosystem in this part of the jungle! They pollinate many of the plants in their territory, and also keep out most of the largest predators, giving the creatures lower on the food chain a small place to rest. Well, assuming they aren't found by the wasps of course."

Emerald asks how long they've been working together.

"A few months now. I must admit I wasn't much into it at first, but there are a lot of silly, rich ponies who want tours around the Zebra Lands." Nishan says, finally giving the colt a smirk.

"I-I originally came down with a professor to learn more about the biological systems of the area, and well... I just couldn't leave! I'm technically on an extended study project." Loupe says, with a slight giggle.

Suddenly the words "pump and dump" come back into Emerald's head. Maybe he can try to win the heart of one of these fair maidens. Or, you know. He could also not. Whatever is cool.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28331368
Ask Loupe if she's been giving tours for a long time, and what's the most dangerous time she's had. And give use your cuteness to charm her.
>>
>>28331368
Ask what they think of the war.
>>
>>28331368
Tell Nishan that we like her headband and outift.
>>
>>28331368
>Maybe he can try to win the heart of one of these fair maidens.
I know a couple posters have been pushing toward Nishan, but if we were gonna lay one of them I'd rather it be Loupe. Get us some of that nerd booty, between her and Emerald their kids will be fucking geniuses.
>>
>>28331368
>silly, rich ponies
Tell Nishan we wouldn't know much about that. Tell them Emmy is more of a survivalist, and prefer getting in touch with nature.

Impress her with more alchemy talk. Ask if she's been working on any special brews.
>>
>>28331368
ask both guides if they could share some about Zebra culture. We've always like their people and would be interested to learn their ways.
>>
>>28331368
Ask the two of them how they got into contact with Joyride, and what they make of her.

Have either of them really interacted with Rubs' yet? Mention aside that the filly is our friend Ruby, and she's real nice, so they should be nice to her.
>>
>>28331368
>extended study project."

Ask what the project is about?
>>
>>28331368
ask Nishan what part of the Zebra Lands she's from?
>>
>>28331368
Ask some more details about the wasps. What about their queen?
>>
>>28331547
>>28331368
If we ask about the culture we should be specific.
Start with religion, zebra gods might be cool. I wonder if she'll tell us about the shamans.
>>
>>28331368
Ask about the bone around her neck and the emblem on her belt.
>>
>>28331448
I meant to say Nishan instead of Loupe, but Loupe is cute too.
>>
File: 1471226600508.png (53KB, 491x344px) Image search: [Google]
1471226600508.png
53KB, 491x344px
>>28322667
Views on pastebin: 12
Posters in thread: 30
40% of the people in thread have looked at this and not one of you have any thoughts on it?
>>
File: 913.png (146KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
913.png
146KB, 640x600px
>>28331448
>>28331926
>>28331470
>>28331495
>>28331509
>>28331545
>>28331547
>>28331557
>>28331692
>>28331662

Emerald asks Nishan if she's been doing tours for a while.

"No. Before this I was a bodyguard, and for a short time, a mercenary."

Emerald asks them both what they think of the war. Nishan just turns away, and Loupe looks sadly at her, and then to the colt and says,

"It's terrible... Those war machines have caused so many casualties... To both sides now."

Emerald asks what she means.

"Well, the zebra army forces have managed to capture and sort of replicate those weird devices. The Pony army got a lot of ground, but now it's come to a rather explosive standstill." Loupe says, and then seeing Nishan grimace at her she continues, "L-let's change the subject!'

Emerald says that Nishan has a very nice belt and headband. He asks what the bone is about, and the emblem on her belt.

"You speak Zebra correct? I do not know the word for them in pony."

Emerald listens, and the best he can translate it to are "articles of faith". Emerald asks about Zebra religions.

"The one I have here, with the bone and the emblem that is a stylized skull, represents Ekwueme the Wild Hunter. He is a god of the hunt obviously, of the spear and bow, but also of wild beasts and of travel."

Emerald follows this line of conversation further. It seems that he is one of three major Zebra deities. The other two being Hiwot, goddess of the sun and Marjani, goddess of magic. Though it is a pantheon, it seems that each of the followers tend not to show any religious reverence for any of the others. She goes on to explain that his followers pray to Ekwueme before wars, and for safe passage through dangerous lands, or when hunting dangerous beasts. She quickly notes that Ekwueme does not approve of hunting for sport. His appearance is that of a muscular, chiseled male zebra, wearing nothing but purple sash and carrying a golden spear and bow."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28322667
>>28332112

My bad, don't even know how I missed that since it would be incredibly useful. Here are my notes on the subject if you want to update it even further.

~Inventory~

-Dragonfire Lamp
-Spellbook Focus
-The "Other" Focus
-2000 bits
-Gile's Bandanna
-Quill, Ink, and Parchment
-Knife of Subtlety
-"Arrow Flynn" Outfit
-Princess Dress
-Hope's Ponycare Robe

~Goat Magic~

-Levitate Small Rocks [1 Feather/ 3 Small Stones]
-Liquid Fire
-Rock Prison
-Boulder Launcher
-Stone Spikes
-Molten Sphere
-Sonic Bleat
-Shape Stone [Small Stone / Iron / Crystal]
-Rock to Sand (and vice versa)
-Rock to Mud (and Vice versa)
-Rock Wall
-Stone Armor
-Stone Helper
-Crystallize
-Mud Tsunami

~Pony Magic~

-Magic Missile
-Push
-Glamour (Unpracticed)
-Smoke Screen

~Necromancy~
-Lesser Bone Shaping

~Potions~

-Chilling Potion
-Cleaning Potion
-Dampening Potion
-Drying Potion
-Pest Potion (Mouse/Spider/Flies)
-Polishing Potion
-Flavor Enhancer (Sweet/Salty/Bitter, etc.) Potion
-Starlight Potion
-Warm Potion
-Tangle Potion
-Distraction Potion
-Wilting Potion
-Coughing Potion
-Itching Potion
-Giggling Potion
-Yawning Potion
-Potion of Curing Scraps and Bruises
-Slippery Potion [2 Zebranana Peels, 300ml Striped Olive Oil, 100ml Crushed Ice]
-Sticky Potion [Baobab Pine Tar, Sausage Tree Gum, Flour (Any), Foal Cum, 300ml Water]
>>
>>28322044
>Luckily the party finds a small clearing in the trees and decides to set up camp.
>>28331368
>Emerald did say they were setting up camp

Emerald is the narrator and talks in third person?
>>
>>28332112
Oh I saw it. You did a good job with it. Thanks.

Sorry that I didn't comment about it.
>>
>>28332114
>His appearance is that of a muscular, chiseled male zebra, wearing nothing but purple sash and carrying a golden spear and bow.
Sounds handsome as fuck.

Anyways, ask them how they met Joy and if they knew her before they got to the ponycare camp.
>>
>>28332114
Does Emerald have any religious beliefs? In either case inquire more about Ekwueme and the worship of him. And maybe also Marjani.
>>
>>28332114
>Hiwot, goddess of the sun

Ask about her. Also ask if Celestia from Equestria are related to her?
>>
>>28332114
>a muscular, chiseled male zebra, wearing nothing but purple sash and carrying a golden spear and bow
Better use the bandanna to wipe the drool from your mouth Emerald.

Ask what we should do if we ever happen to walk into a zebra village. We can speak the language but don't know much about formalities and social etiquette.
>>
>>28332114
Ask if she knows anything about zebra magic besides alchemy. We're trying to study as many schools as we can.
>>
>>28332114
>Emerald follows this line of conversation further. It seems that he is one of three major Zebra deities.

There is more than one way to interpret this line.
>>
>>28332114

Ask Nishan if she could tell us more about Ekwueme. How does one worship him? Is he still around like Celestia and Luna?
>>
>>28332298
>Emerald follows this line of conversation further. It seems that he is one of three major Zebra deities.

>There is more than one way to interpret this line.

Emerald the zebra femboy god!
>>
>>28332114
do this >>28331557
>>
>>28332114

Do a Int check. Does Emerald have a current religious belief?
>>
>>28332114
Ask how they met Joyride?
>>
>>28332114
Ask about Zebra traditions. Since we are in this land it is best to know them.
>>
>>28332129
Okay, added inventory to the Pastebin. Our list match (bar the fact you are missing our Shield spell, and that rodbug we stole back in Whiterwater, and I didn't know we had yet to practice Glamour) which suggest that the Paste is up to date.
>>
File: The power of D20.png (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
The power of D20.png
185KB, 500x500px
My friends, when you fear the die, watch this image I have made entirely myself.
It will give you faith in the d20 :D Wait... no D20s here..? F*CK!
>>
>>28332330
>Emerald the zebra femboy god!
Yes please.
>>
File: 1400643616952.png (391KB, 599x634px) Image search: [Google]
1400643616952.png
391KB, 599x634px
>>28332732
>>
>>28331557
Agreed.
>>
>>28332114
Next post soon FicFic?
>>
>>28332129
>~Inventory~
>-"Arrow Flynn" Outfit

Wait, how does Emerald have the Arrow Flynn outfit in his possession? Didn’t Ruby still have it on when she ran away during their first encounter with those Order goons? When we saw her again with Uictoria, I was wondering what happened to it when I saw she didn’t have it on again. I even wanted to ask about it but never had the chance to.
>>
>>28333580
To be fair, we had our backpack on us that whole time, and it wasn't drawn once so... inventory is a bit abstract in this quest
>>
File: 914.png (144KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
914.png
144KB, 640x600px
>>28332164
>>28332173
>>28332206
>>28332374

(Last for the night.)

Emerald is a bit fascinated by this, as he doesn't have any particular religious beliefs himself. That's a pretty common stance among ponies. The closest thing to a god they have is Celestia, and she is quick to point out she is no such thing. That of course doesn't stop some people.

Emerald asks if Hiwot, the sun goddess, is related in anyway to Celestia.

Nishan glares at Emerald and Loupe gives another giggle.

"I asked the same thing." Loupe responds, "And no, they are very different. Hiwot, in addition to the sun, is the god of fire, life, death, and kingdoms. She is far more authoritarian and capricious than Celestia is."

Emerald asks about Marjani, the magic one.

"It'd probably be better to call her the goddess of Alchemy..." Loupe says scratching the back of her head, "To ponies magic and alchemy are different, but to most Zebra they are one in the same. You must have realized the words are the same, correct?"

Thinking to himself about it, the word "Uchawi" does have both of those meanings, though he never realized it because of the context of most sentences made it obvious that they meant alchemy.

"To put it a bit better, she is also the god of knowledge and inspiration, and many scientists and actors as well as Alchemists pay her homage."

Emerald asks the zebra she met Joyride.

"Through an alchemist friend of mine who lives in Whitherwater. Said she wanted a guide to one of the wasp nests, and was offering a good amount of bits for it. Joyride and I corresponded back and forth and it was decided. Though I must admit to being surprised about her... Habits." Nishan says, poking a log in the fire.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28333653
>Though I must admit to being surprised about her... Habits." Nishan says, poking a log in the fire.

Yeah, I was surprised by her as well. I more or less got used to it though.
>>
>>28333653
>Though I must admit to being surprised about her... Habits." Nishan says, poking a log in the fire.

Laugh. "Try living with her."
>>
>>28333653
>Through an alchemist friend of mine who lives in Whitherwater.
Oh, we met that guy! He was nice but we were never formally introduced. We were too busy taking his D.
Next time we're in town we defiantly have to meet up with him and learn stuff.
>>
>>28333653
>>
>>28333653
Ask Nishan if she could tell us more about Ekwueme. How does one worship him?
>>
>>28333653
Tell her that we have been studying alchemy. Ask for more info about Marjani and how does one pay homage to her?
>>
>>28333750
I figured Nishan was talking about the potion shop mare that tried to call the cops on us.
>>
>>28333653
>Though I must admit to being surprised about her... Habits."
Yeah, that's Joy. She just loves ponies and "loving" ponies. I guess its a lot of fun for her. What do you like to do for fun Nishan?

It's almost time to get her hot and bothered with sexy innuendo.
>>
>>28334248
>It's almost time to get her hot and bothered with sexy innuendo.

Or hot under her bone collar.
>>
>>28333653
I like the cut of her jib. Marjani sounds pretty fucking bro, senpaitachi. Into a lot of what Emerald's into.
>>
File: Moon_knight_inline_3.jpg (88KB, 290x321px) Image search: [Google]
Moon_knight_inline_3.jpg
88KB, 290x321px
>>28333653
Ask about the lesser deities in the pantheon, roll int to check if Khonshu is the Moon God.

Gods who are worshiped by a bunch of people won't give us any special attention, but if we can get in good with a lonely moon goddess and become Moon Knight, I'd be down.
>>
>>28334748
>Nerdy colt that wants revenge on his step parents when his parents were killed becomes moon knight

Seems like a stretch.
>>
>>28333653
Tell them we have been studying Alchemy, could we learn more about Marjani?
>>
>>28333653
>>28334864
Well her name is kinda like marijuana
>>
>>28333653
Ask Loupe what her research project is?
>>
Personally I'm curious about Ruby, does anyone else wonder if we could see the world from her view? Is the jewel the vessel to which we are bound? If we tried hard enough can our 'self' be transferred?
>>
>>28335012
there are rules about the necklace that FicFic has come up with. If we wanted to switch characters for a bit it might be accomplished by removing the jewel from the necklace and placing it in her earring.
>>
>>28335037
Wait so are we the demons in the jewel?
>>
>>28335672
It's a theory that we are. It has yet to be confirmed or denied.
>>
>>28333653
Ask Nishan what part of the Zebra lands is she from?
>>
>>28335672
I don't really think we are. Apparently, there is something special about the amulet besides haveing a demon in it.
Fic fic tells us to experiment with it, but really I have no idea how other than trying to cast a spell with it.
>>
>>28336475
I wanna try and make some more potions with it. But honestly, we haven't had much opportunity to even experiment with it.
>>
>>28333653
>>28336165
This. We've read so many goddamn books, we must know at least the basics of geography, and some basic facts about some areas. Roll int.

>>28335672
>>28335969
>>28336475
We should probably learn diabolism at some point so that we can look into our pendant.
>>
>>28334790
That sounds like a good backstory for a Marvel antihero to me
>>
File: Rob Liefeld.jpg (149KB, 454x705px) Image search: [Google]
Rob Liefeld.jpg
149KB, 454x705px
>>28338615
Okay, we need to start taking steroids until our chest is larger than most door frames, buy out all the pouches and belts in the next town we visit to craft some bandoleers, and have Ruby become an anorexic contortionist and get her teat enlargement surgery and a skimpy outfit.
>>
File: 915.png (107KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
915.png
107KB, 640x600px
>>28333685
>>28333696
>>28333960
>>28333977
>>28334248
>>28334340
>>28334864

Emerald comments that if Nishan thinks it's odd she should try living with the Unicorn.

Nishan stares at Emerald for a second, and then says, "You know she intends to use you as bait correct? Do you understand what that all entails?"

Emerald, shocked by the suddenness of this question, gives a nod and a blush, but not looking away from her eyes.

Nishan frowns slightly in thought and then says, "When the wasps... Attack you. Do your best not to drink any of their honey. Understand?"

Emerald tilts his head in confusion and asks why, but Nishan seems unwilling to answer the question. Emerald clears his throat and asks from which part of Zebra Lands Nishan hails from.

"Oyo." She responds simply.

Emerald, having read some books on Geography, knows that's in the country of Zigeria in the Northwest of the Zebra Lands.

Emerald asks how one becomes patrons of the Zebra gods.

"Go find a Shaman. I'm sure they'll tell you." Nishan says, and then sitting up a bit explains a bit more about the gods.

-Ekwueme is worshipped by mostly soldiers, mercenaries, hunters, and the "backwards" tribes (as she puts it). He has no temples, though people tend to build small shrines to him that Shamans travel between.

-Hiwot is revered mostly by farmers, politicians, and guardsponies. She prefers structured cities and laws. She wears a helmet and carries a pearl white, unbreakable shield. Her temples are large, impressive, white, and built with defense in mind.

-Marjani wields a staff made of Weeping Blackwood, and it's said that anyone attempting to hold it besides her falls down dead. The staff secretes a thick black sap that she uses in potions that can apparently grant wishes. Her temples are usually a combination university, laboratory, and storehouse, and her Shamans are constantly searching for the rarest ingredients, lost lore, and new information.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28339806
I wonder if we'll ever be able to visit one of Marjani's temples
>>
>>28339834
Depends on how long we stick around after we are done with the wasps
>>
>>28339806

I want to see our little demon, Pip again.
>>
>>28332129
wait, where is dwemonic shield?
>>
>>28339806

I recognize that staff. I guess we could become a follower of Marjani in a possible future.
>>
>>28339806
I'm worried about what the honey does now, what if we get force fed?
>>
>>28339907
We use magic and send them on a goose chase, that's what happens.
>>
>>28339806
>>
File: FunnyValentineASB.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
FunnyValentineASB.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
Unfortunately, Emerald died due to an allergic reaction in the wasp nest. But, if he was still alive, this is undoubtedly what he would look like.
>>
>>28339806
Ask Loupe what her research project is?
>>
>>28339806
Ask about Oyo. What's that place like? Is it nice?

Ask Lupe where she's from.
>>
>>28339841
There will probably be time for a detour. Besides, this is also an educational trip, so I'm sure Joy wouldn't mind us going to visit the shamans to learn from them.
Plus she'll owe us for dealing with the wasps.
>>
>>28339806
>Do your best not to drink any of their honey.

Emerald thinks to ask Joyride about this soon.
>>
>>28339806
Are Shamans known to travel through this region?
>>
>>28340033
The whole point of this is because we owe her, isnt it?
>>
>>28335012
>>28335037
>>28335672
>>28336475
I just noticed something. When asked to compare his necklace to Ruby's earring he didn't want to remove the jewel due to the necklaces heirloom status. But in ALL the possible futures shown in the OP (bar the zombie bad end) he has given the jewel a new housing. I wonder what causes him to change his mind about it...
Speaking of, we should actually try transferring the jewel to Ruby sometime (or see if we can have it in both at once.)

>>28340033
Actually we agreed to be bait for the wasp in exchange for Joy talking to Sepulcher about letting us take Pip.
>>
>>28340078
>>28340080
Oh, yeah I forgot.
It doesn't matter though we'll probably still be able to go.
>>
>>28340033
>Owes us
You are dripping entitlement right now
>>
>>28339806
Ask about some of Flora and Fauna in this area. Anything interesting to note?
>>
>>28339806
Have they dealt with these Wasps before?
>>
>>28339806
Ask if they've talked to Ruby much? She's an Orphan but has great survival skills. She might be interested in learning a thing or two from both of you. I must ask though if you can keep her safe while in the Hive.
>>
>>28339806
>Go find a Shaman
Where would we find a Shaman? Do we just walk into any city and look up a college?
>>
>>28340166
You mean other than the wasps and the plants we just came across?

>>28340178
Obviously. That's why we brought them.

>>28340293
Sounds like it depends on what kind of Shaman. For Marjani, yeah, that seems like a good idea. Probably just go to a Zebra settlement and ask for the apothecary.
>>
>>28339806
Ask if the honey is how they hypnotize us.
>>
>>28340388
>You mean other than the wasps and the plants we just came across?

Yes.

>Obviously. That's why we brought them.

Yeah, but I want to know what their past encounters were like.
>>
File: 916.png (221KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
916.png
221KB, 1500x1406px
>>28339866
>>28339907
>>28339971
>>28339981
>>28340071
>>28340178

Emerald asks if Shaman's regularly travel this way.

"I imagine so, though probably ones from the more backward tribes. They are certainly ardent followers of Ekwueme, but I would say overly so." Nishan says.

Emerald asks about the other religions.

"Nah, Certainly not Hiwot anyway. You'll only find them near bigger cities or tribes. Marjani maybe, but that's a big maybe."

Emerald asks how the honey works.

"They'll probably offer it to you first, but after that they might try and force feed you." Nishan says simply.

Emerald asks if they've ever come across the Giant Jungle Wasps before.

"I haven't..." Loupe says, "But I've read all about them!"

"I have." Nishan comments, "But I've never gone to the Queen's chambers before."

Emerald asks what Loupe's research project was and asks her about interesting flora and fauna, and asks about Oyo, but Nishan says,

"It's getting late. Perhaps we should turn in."

Emerald looks up to the sky, and has to admit that it doesn't look that much darker to him under the thick canopy. Looking harder though he can definitely tell there are stars poking out among the leaves.

"Oh, I'm sure it's fine if he stays up a bit longer. If you'd like Emerald we can look around for interesting plants around close to the house. Joyride says as long as we don't wander TOO far away we should be alright." Loupe says, smiling, clearly excited that someone wants to learn about biology.

Emerald COULD go with her... Or he could stay here and speak with Nishan more. He could also go and check on Joyride and Ruby. He hasn't heard a peep from them.

What does Emerald dew?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11156683
>>
>>28339806
Ask if we can use the honey for alchemical reasons.
>>
>>28340511
Let's stay and boop and bang the zebra.
>>
>>28340511
I am totes down with scoping out some mad plants for our potions, yo.
>>
>>28340511
Let Joy know your plans, then go with Loupe to pick flowers and learn about the birds and the bees
>>
>>28340511
Let's go check Joy and Ruby first before we go with Loupe.
>>
>>28340511

Ask about Loupe's research project and where she's came from?
>>
You know thinking back, I wish someone had remembered we knew that glamor spell.
If we had the chance to train it up it would have been super useful for sending that message.
>>
>>28340795
Depending on whether the Order can see through glamour (quite probable given that shopkeeper with the magic glasses back in Whiterwater). If they can it would have made them suspicious MUCH faster.
>>
>>28340511
Ask Loupe if she's talked to Ruby much? She's an Orphan but has great survival skills. She might be interested in learning a thing or two from both you and Nishan. I must ask though if you can keep her safe if she goes with us in the Hive.
>>
>>28340511
If we go with Loupe we can get some alchemical ingredients plus nerd pony is adorable when she wants to share her knowledge with someone.
>>
File: 917.png (217KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
917.png
217KB, 640x600px
>>28340540
>>28340627
>>28340699
>>28340764
>>28340777
>>28340856
>>28341001

Emerald decides to go look at some plants with Loupe, and maybe get to know her a bit better.

The pair walk a circle around the camp site as she scans the bushes and floor for something interesting.

Emerald asks what her research project was about.

"Oh! We were gathering samples and data about the various species of harriers. Nothing particularly groundbreaking, but important nonetheless!" She says with a smile.

Emerald asks if the honey the wasps have can be used as alchemical ingredients.

"Sure can. I think it's used for a love potion? Or maybe it was..." Loupe starts, but then blushes and says, "S-so how is your friend Ruby doing? She was kidnapped right? I'm afraid I haven't had much a chance to speak with her."

Emearld explains that she is doing well, and that she should speak with her because she is awesome. She is good at surviving and could probably learn a thing or two from the pair of them.

Loupe chuckles kindly and says, "I'll have to speak with her, she sounds - oh!"

Loupe says, stopping suddenly and pointing down at some white sandy rocks... Wait... Is that...?

"Yes, that is a plant! What looks like pebbles are in fact it's two leaves over the top of it. It's called a Lithops and they survive by mimicking the rocks around them. Each of the many species all look like different rocks! Isn't that amazing?"

It kind of is, actually! Emerald looks around, he is indeed alone with Loupe at the moment.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28341131
Have you ever wanted to use a love potion before?
Ever tried it?
>>
>>28341131
Ask where she came from? What kingdom or region?
>>
>>28341131
ask if the Lithops can be used for alchemy
>>
>>28341131
Ask what her cutie mark represents? it looks nice.
>>
>>28341131
>>28341228
It's most likely knowledge-related. If so, say we want a cutie mark like that, something that shows our love for knowledge
>>
>>28341131
Whatever potion the honey is used for, shouldn't we try to harvest some? I'm sure it must be rare; I doubt people head on up to steal from giant wasps on a regular basis.

You can tell us what the potion is for by the way, we're ponies of science after all.
>>
>>28341245
If that's the case, I guess we'd have to get into a long ass nerd session with someone and see if we get our mark.
>>
>>28341131

Tell her that she's pretty smart and cute.
>>
>>28341249
this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqHDZCxGNCg
>>
>>28341131
Tell her she's got purdy eyes
>>
>>28341131
Make some notes about Lithops and ask what it could be used for.
>>
>>28341131
Ask if Nishan's always so standoffish
>>
>>28341385
She's just playing hard to get anon.
>>
File: 918.png (158KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
918.png
158KB, 640x600px
>>28341227
>>28341249
>>28341187
>>28341228
>>28341245
>>28341286
>>28341296

(Final for the night.)

Emerald asks if the Lithops can be used for alchemy.

"Hmm... Not as far as I know. You'd have to ask a proper alchemist though, they could probably tell you!" Loupe says, examining the strange plant further.

Emerald then asks if she's ever wanted to use a love potion before.

"N-no! Of course not. I mean it's not real love you know, it's a potion and it'll wear off and..." Loupe says, looking up and Emerald. For someone who isn't an alchemist though she seems to know a bit about the potion.

The colt asks where she came from.

"You mean the city or the University? Well I guess either way it's the same place. I'm from Haunchhock Academy!" She says.

Emerald comments that he likes her cutie mark. It's a green book, and upon closer inspection reads "biology".

"Thanks! I got it one day after borrowing some plant and bird identification books and getting lost in the forest near Haunchhock. Ha ha... It was quite foolish of me." Loupe says with a smile.

Emerald says she has very pretty eyes, and that's she is pretty smart and cute.

"O-oh... U-um..." The bespectacled pony stammers, looking away from Emerald with a blush, "T-thanks?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28341510
We can't get into any funny business tonight, there's no good place to do it, and we need to save up for the wasps tomorrow. Say something cutesy like "I hope I can be as smart and cute as you when I grow up" while giving her a coy look.
>>
>>28341510
Plot twist
She wants to use one on nishan
>>
>>28341567
>there's no good place
We're in the middle of the forest there are plenty of good places. Just don't be too close to camp.
>>
>>28341510
So your an expert in biology. Do you know anything about mating? Cause I have a PHD. in love making.
>>
>>28341510
Hmm... a plant that disguises itself as a rock. Potions require ingredients with the desired traits. If it can be used in alchemy it would probably be useful in a chameleon or maybe glamour potion.
>>
>>28341588
Honestly I would rather not. Even if it wasn't getting dark I can say with certainty that you can never just have sex in the woods.

While we could probably deal with most of the laundry list of ways to get injured or otherwise mess up trying to have sex in the woods I worry the scandal might be too much for Loupe as there is no way we could BS Joy if she asks how we got hurt or covered in some poisonous plant.
>>
>>28341705
Nigga you need to chill.
>>
>>28341510
Ask her to stop beating around the bush about the wasp, the effects of their honey, etc. We are acting as bait, withholding useful information could put us in harms way. Also, we aren't as innocent as she assumes, and we already know about how sex works (probably a good idea to state that we were (unfortunately) exposed to it well before meeting Joy's so she doesn't get the wrong idea).
>>
>>28341705
>>28341618
>>28341588

I don't think we should have sex in the woods with her right now as we are supposed to be milked by Joyride later tonight for our punishment.
>>
>>28341510
Ask her what she thinks of the Zebra religion?
>>
>>28341765
He has a lot of energy anon. We plugged Hope and got milked on the same day before, so I'm sure we'll be ok this time too.
>>
>>28341814
Yeah, but Joy figured out what we did last time. Besides she's going to work us 'extra hard' and this is supposed to be our punishment.
>>
>>28341510
Smile and ask if there's some more stuff we can find?
>>
>>28341860
I really don't think she cares.
>>
>>28341814
No, we got milked in the evening the day after we fucked Hope, and Joy had to give another dose of the potion that morning so we could build back up.
>>28341860
>>28341886
It's Joy, she'd probably be mildly annoyed at worst, and compliment us on following her footsteps and managing to seduce somepony in after meeting them only the previous day.
>>
>>28341915
Okay, but to be perfectly honest I rather not sex her right now.
>>
>>28341929
Well, that's a nice option to have anon.
Im sorry I don't feel the same. But to be honest I'd rather bang the zebra. Fic fic gave me a zigger fetish.
>>
Ask if having a bigger butt means a bigger cutie mark,

THEN WE SHALL HAVE THE SECRET TO HAVING THE BIGGEST CUTIE MARK AND WIN FOREVER.
>>
>>28341588
>We're in the middle of the forest there are plenty of good places. Just don't be too close to camp.
We literally walked the circumference of the camp. And wandering the jungle at night to make a lot of noise is probably a bad fucking idea. Just wait until tomorrow to get your dick wet.
>>
>>28342223
We can alway move somewhere more secluded and go back to camp later.
>>
>>28341510
Ask what Haunchhock and the Academy are like?
>>
>>28342223
We might need to seduce her a little more first. Same with Nishan.
>>
>>28341510
Ask if she's graduated from the Academy?
>>
>>28341510

"You're Welcome." Give a friendly smile and see what else there is to find.
>>
>>28341510
Hey while we're out here lets make some healing potions. Emerald can't be healed with magic and while we're in Zebra lands we should get some ingredients for a bunch of healing potions. Imagine what would happen if we got as injured as Ruby did on the ship.
>>
File: fortress of solitude.png (213KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
fortress of solitude.png
213KB, 640x600px
>>28315835
here's what I could come up with
>>
>>28345886

Oh wow that looks great!
>>
ask about the honey and its effects
>>
>>28346028
You want to make her blush don't you, I think we can infer that it is probably an aphrodisiac and likely a very powerful one.
>>
>>28346070
Which actually sounds bad cause he's already gonna be randy from the potion in itself. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing, right?
>>
>>28346088
Probably should actually ask her or Joy, I just remembered some other books/games where the honey makes the victim sleepy and/or hypnotized/impressionable. We do want to leave when it is time to get out of there.
>>
>>28346395
I get the feeling it's an aphrodisiac, that makes you overcome with lust. But i'm only guessing and we won't know for sure till someone finally gives us an answer.
>>
File: 919.png (140KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
919.png
140KB, 640x600px
>>28341618
>>28341705
>>28341730
>>28341765
>>28342330
>>28346028
>>28346070
>>28346088

Emerald asks what the effects of the honey are, and says that it's important that he knows if he's going to be bait.

"W-w-well you know! I mean you said you understood what you were-" Loupe says, blushing bright red and looking away, gripping her foreleg tightly.

Emerald says that he is quite well versed in sex, despite his appearance. Going on to say that he even had sex with three zebras at once.

"T-three...?!" Loupe says shocked, but Emerald notices a small twinkle behind her eye for a second.

She takes a second to calm down and says, "It acts as an aphrodisiac. They'll take whatever they can get, but it works best with mammals. The honey is actually surprisingly nutritious and lasts a long time, perfect for keeping their captives alive for a while to milk them dry." Loupe says, still not looking at the colt.

She's calmed down quite a bit, but she still looks very flustered.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28346439
Ask if she's okay and if she would like to continue looking for more plants and things?
>>
>>28346439
I think we should definitely try to collect some of this honey. It seems valuable, does it have a high rate of decay? Will we be able to store it?

Collect some, then ask if she wants to try a little with you when you have a moment with her. Aw yiss.
>>
>>28346439
That's... A very interesting tidbit of info to know. That sounds like an excellent thing to get some bottles of if we get the chance.

Tell her that's she's cute when she blushes like that and ask if we can look for more plants, we'd love the chance to learn more alchemy ins and outs,Heh.

I'd like to do a perception check on her, other than her blushing I want to see if we can more keenly discern how she's feeling.
>>
>>28346439

Ask what Haunchhock and the Academy are like? Did she graduate from school?
>>
>>28346439
Ask her what she thinks of the Zebra religion?
>>
>>28346439
Anything else we should know?
>>
>>28346486
If we are going by real honey logic, then I don't think we have to worry about the decay rate
>>
>>28346439
You know who I've always wanted to spend the night with, a cute booksmart pony with glasses.
>>
>>28346439
Ask about Nishan. Is there anything we should know? She seems kinda cold. Though she did open up when talking about her religion.
>>
>>28346439
I think someone else has a thing for zebras too.
>>
>>28346439
What other things could we study out here Loupe?
>>
>>28346439

Assure her that we were exposed to sex long before we met Joyride.
>>
>>28346688
And we're damn good at it too.
>>
>>28346486
Honey, due to it's extremely high sugar content, is a natural desiccant (draws water out of things). It will kill most any microorganism in it, and kill or force into stasis any mold spores. Stuff DOES NOT spoil.
>>
>>28346703
And we would love to show her some of what we know.
>>
>>28346439
Can we tell if she's embarrassed or aroused? Perception check.
>>
>>28346583
>>28346726
Well that sounds promising in terms of collection and storage, but who knows, what with this being a fantasy setting, maybe the aphrodisiac will still decay once removed.

Buuut even then, at least we'll have some fresh honey. Can't imagine a kid like Em having any qualms about fresh tasty sugar goo.

Still, hopefully we can keep it as an alchemical reagent.
>>
>>28346439
>captives

What usually happens to their captives?
>>
>>28346439
Shit, I didn't want to bone her tonight, but she is a cute. Roll perception to check for dat mare musk, ask what she studied at uni, then ask for a personal biology lesson.
>>
>>28346801
>Still, hopefully we can keep it as an alchemical reagent.
Why? Stuff is perfectly serviceable in its raw form, no need to refine it. Only thing we'd need it for in alchemy is a love potion, or maybe a weaker form of Joy's potion. We'd be much better off using it as a cooking ingredient for 'special' mead, honey buns, etc.
>>
>>28346439
>>28346860
Worst case scenario, we are captured rescue somehow fails, what happens to their captives after they are done milking them?
>>
>>28346927
Maybe we could make a love potion and give it to Hope.
>>
>>28346961
A. Hope already loves us
B.>>28341510
>I mean it's not real love you know, it's a potion and it'll wear off and...
>>
>>28346927
>Stuff is perfectly serviceable in its raw form
Yes but a potion would be refined and probably quite powerful. Maybe it would be beyond our skill to make, but like I said in a previous comment, we could at the very least use it for trading for other alchemical ingredients more within our skill range, once we find a reputable alchemist.

There is also the idea of cooking with it, but we may have to outsource that entirely since I get the impression Em can't really cook.
>>
>>28346961
I don't waifu Hope but even I know that's pretty fucked up anon.
I'm pretty sure that's in the realm of brainwashing.
>>
>>28346972
>I get the impression Em can't really cook
He's learning (or at least he better be if he plans to do a lot of alchemy). Also we have Ruby (and Joy) who can teach us since she seems pretty skilled at it.
>>
File: 920.png (205KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
920.png
205KB, 1500x1406px
(Just want to make sure.)

http://www.strawpoll.me/11163458

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28347004
I don't know how to vote. Yes, I want to an Loupe, but not right now.
>>
>>28347004
In before "It's tied you fucks"
>>
>>28347004
Just to point out we have no guarantee that Loupe would agree to have sex with us. This is a world where underage sex is still taboo. A rejection or even a proposition might cause a undo rift and possibly end the night early.

Don't forget Joyride is back at the house to milk us so it's not like we would miss out on lewds.
>>
>>28347052
>Guy getting milked = Straight lewds
>>
>>28347004
>>28346439

From what I can tell I think she has more of a thing for Zebra's than she does for Foals. I'm not sure she would go for sex.
>>
>>28347004
I would like to say that we should be as tactful about it as possible, she seemed like she might be open to the idea, but i'm not sure if that's just me seeing what I want to see.

>>28347052
Unless i'm misunderstanding, she wasn't going to milk us, so much as let the wasps get us and milk us as a distraction.
>>
>>28347103
Maybe we can use our glamor to make her look like a zebra. Maybe she'd be into some kinky roleplay.
>>
>>28347113
>Unless i'm misunderstanding, she wasn't going to milk us, so much as let the wasps get us and milk us as a distraction.

Joyride said that she was giving a new potion to Emerald tomorrow. So unless you're right she's probably going to milk him tonight and give him another one tomorrow.
>>
>>28347123
Our completely unpracticed, unknown stamina consumption Glamour. And we are going to maintain this spell during sex. <sarcasm>Yes, that sounds like a workable plan.</sarcasm>
>>
>>28347135
That is always in the realm of possibility, I suppose. I was just under the impression that she was gonna wait till we get to the wasps to have him milked.
>>
>>28347004
> the sex Luope vote is 5 ahead.

Well I hope this isn't going to turn out to be a terrible mistake.
>>
>>28347291
I'm normally for being a bit, careful with our choices. But I want to bang this cute nerd pony lady,(I have a feeling we're gonna get turned down though). I originally wanted to bang the zebra lady,(still do) but that seems a lot less likely than this does.
>>
>>28347315
Remeber anon this is a lewd quest.
We can fuck anything, we just need to figure out the right way to do it.
>>
>>28347346
By any means necessary?
Even
>rape?
>>
>>28347346
>Anything
Who cares about zebras then? Let's just dig a hole in the ground to satisfy ourselves.
>>
File: Sensora Buttstamp.png (53KB, 464x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Sensora Buttstamp.png
53KB, 464x1040px
>>28347004
Hey Fic, a while back I asked for a reference for Sensora's cutie mark. Since you've apparently been busy I came up with some. Thoughts?
>>
>>28347360
OOh, those are pretty neat anon. I like the first and 8th one,(I like them all but those two are my favorites).
>>
>>28347346
>We can fuck anything, we just need to figure out the right way to do it.
Unless Fic wills it, that's not true. Well at least not true in a lot of cases. I guess if we had the right tools then yes, it would be feasible.

Like for example, there is a straight male zebra we are trying to bang for info or something. The only way I could see it working the most effectively is if we had a potion to age us up and genderbend us.
>>
>>
File: 1440632781371.png (454KB, 953x597px) Image search: [Google]
1440632781371.png
454KB, 953x597px
>>28347438
>>
>>28347438
Dawwww....
>>
>>28347438
Do we have a waifu thief on our hands?
>>
>>28347473
If she is I would strangely be okay with it....
>>
File: 1460956664867.png (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460956664867.png
34KB, 200x200px
>>28347438
Hey, Ruby.
>>
File: 921.png (88KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
921.png
88KB, 640x600px
>>28347036

For once, it's not!

>>28347360

I actually like either of the gold ones with green eyes. By a narrow margin I think I like the top one (the 2nd starting from the top left) the best. We can do a strawpoll on that too though.

(You can choose multiple in case you like more than one.)

http://www.strawpoll.me/11163935

>>28347438

Noice!

Anyway, How do you guys want to go about seducing this College student?
>>
>>28347489
Be seductively subtle about it. We don't want to scare her away.
Slowly start getting closer to her.
>>
>>28347438
Lewd, that's pretty qt, son. The white reflection on Ruby's eyes look a bit too big tho imo, kinda makes it look like her eyes are open a crack
>>
>>28347489

Ask if she's ever been with a zebra before. They are quite a exotic species.
>>
>>28347489
>that look on his face.
Oh my.

Let's start off by asking her if she would ever be interested in someone younger than her. We'd love to have an opportunity to get to know her better. And give her a warm smile too. And ask her what she thinks of zebras, we're quite fond of them ourselves.
>>
>>28347489
Yeah, I like the Gold/Green too. Personally I think the ones without the darker middle are a bit too flat thought.
Also, quick question, what colors are Loupe's fur/mane/sweater/marehood, since I plan on coloring this unless one of the other artfags beats me to it.
>>
easy. with a pack of instant noodles. pizza coupons. and alchohol
>>
>>28347465
>>28347466
Fic did a great job with the image, I thought it was cute and funny all rolled into one.

>>28347473
We can always share Hope, non? It'd be stupidly hypocritical of us to get possessive over her,(even though, it can be kinda sexy in the bedroom, under the right circumstances).

>>28347489
Thanks bby, you make good stuff.

>>28347519
Maybe this will be better.

>>28347544
>I think the ones without the darker middle are a bit too flat thought.
I think it's a pretty color, and it helps keep things matching her more. But that's just me.

>what colors are Loupe's fur/mane/sweater/marehood
Counting your chickens a bit early there, don't you think? Not that I don't want that chicken to hatch, or anything.
>>
>>28347489
give her a triple boop-flurry. left, right, left.
follow with a spinning full body observation, while talking some "biology"
finish with a whisper, and take her to bed.
>>
>>28347489
Ask if she wants to have an inmate study session a bit further away from camp. So we can teach her all we learned about zebras.
>>
>>28347489
Compliment how smart she is on biology. A pretty mare like her must have graduated with high honors at the academy.
>>
>>28347593
>Counting your chickens a bit early there, don't you think?
Better to have it and not need it than the reverse. I'm actually a bit apprehensive about coloring things without a canon reference, I feel like just going ahead without is assigning my own canon to Fic's quest. (I'm still not sure how I feel about the fact like half of my references are your/MethidMan's colorings that I mistook for canon due to Anonpone's setup being weird.)
>>
>>28347489
Ask what she thinks of Zebras since she's been around them. We find them to be quite the exotic species ourself.
>>
Hmm...

You know, we are pretty close to bump limit and I won't be able to update anyway tomorrow. Let's save the lewds for the next thread.

Don't stop the suggestions for the next update though. I'll actually be smart and make a copy of them this time.

How about some Q&A?
>>
>>28347678
>Better to have it and not need it than the reverse.
That's true, I was just being cheeky about you asking for her marehood color.

>I'm still not sure how I feel about the fact like half of my references are your/MethidMan's colorings that I mistook for canon due to Anonpone's setup being weird.
Yeah, I don't like that some of them replaced the Fics update, the originals should be there first and foremost. This is pretty official since Fic was the one that did it.

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/4/24/1138823__safe_oc_clothes_cute_smiling_photo_open+mouth_bedroom+eyes_eyes+closed_unicorn.png

Speaking of, Fic >>28347744 will you do another image like the link sometime? When there is more characters?

Did you ever decide what color you wanted Sunshine to be?
>>
>>28347744
Could you do art requests?
>>
>>28347678
>I'm actually a bit apprehensive about coloring things without a canon reference
I wont make that mistake again and on that note I too want to know Loupes color scheme
>>
>>28347744
Are there any endings we've locked ourselves out of thus far?
>>
>>28347770
>I wont make that mistake again
>again
So, what did you bork up by not having a reference?
>>
>>28347788
Pip
>>
>>28347744

Was there a way for Emerald and co to send that message without it blowing up like it did?

Is Hope safe?
>>
>>28347744
Could you draw us another Future Emerald or Bad End Emerald for this thread?
>>
>>28347759

Oh, I completely forgot about Sunshine's color scheme... Hmm... What was that link again with all the colors?

>>28347765

Depends. what were you thinking?

>>28347770
>>28347788

Hmm... Pink? Or perhaps a blue? Something that goes well with black and white stripes.

>>28347783

Yes.
>>
>>28347818
Want the account credentials for the pastebin,or are you fine with me running it?
>>
>>28347818
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/7/7/1195257__safe_solo_oc_smiling_cute_earth+pony_cutie+mark_female_mare_hair+over+one+eye.png

>Something that goes well with black and white stripes.
Hmm you want their color scheme to play well together? That sounds like you're shipping them or something.
>>
>>28347818

Hmmm... maybe Ruby and Emerald having a threesome with Hope?

If you prefer something sfw how about Emerald and Ruby playing with wooden swords?
>>
>>28347818
draw me Pip pushing Em and Ruby toward the edge of a table toward her open mouth :^)
>>
>>28347818
>Hmm... Pink? Or perhaps a blue? Something that goes well with black and white stripes.
According to a quick google search and some interior decorating tips, anything goes with black and white (due to both being neutrals).
>>
>>28347818

You mentioned that CoC was a big influence on this cyoa. What influences were they and what other lewd games by Fenoxo or others have influence this?
>>
>>28347825

You can do it. I believe in you!

>>28347844

Well, they probably aren't going to be seen apart from each other considering the story, so I'm it'd be good if they didn't clash.

Hmm... 24?

>>28347855

Oh... Well there we go.

>>28347851

Hmm, maybe!

>>28347853

Probably not.
>>
>>28347882

Did anything happen to Ruby when she was captured by Uitoria? Or was she just simply bound and gagged.
>>
>>28347818
So, this might be thinking about it too hard, but are we going to have to address Emmy's mental problems? You know, from his step parents basically raping him for part of his childhood?

I've also been very curious to know how much differently things would of went if we would of knocked on Gregs coffin like we had the impulsive desire to when we first arrived at that village. He seemed reasonable enough to just talk with us first.
>>
>>28347882
Was there a way for Emerald and co to send that message to the order of arrow without it blowing up like it did?

Also is Hope safe and okay?
>>
>>28347882
>Probably not.
:^(
I've toyed with the idea of commissioning it some day, but PayPal is a useless flaming pile of dogshit.
>>
>>28347891
https://img.anonpone.com/archive/coltquest/BTf3FoQ.png
>>
>>28347882
>Well, they probably aren't going to be seen apart from each other considering the story, so I'm it'd be good if they didn't clash.

>Hmm... 24?
So that's her official colorscheme then? Cause it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you decided you'd rather come up with it yourself.
>>
>>28347882
Will you draw a Punished Venom Ruby? I mean, we've got a Solid Emerald already, so why not continue this vein of images.
>>
>>28347912
huh, i thought that was supposed to be emerald
>>
>>28347905
FicFic does have a patreon. Donate there and he might do a drawing in return.

https://www.patreon.com/ficficponyfic
>>
>>28347912
Now you're just being cheeky.
>>
>>28347912
>p
You sneaky fuck, for a sec there you had me going.
>>
>>28347912
So she raped Ruby?
>>
>>28347929
So uh Fic, not to be a cunt or anything, but maybe you should offer some lower cost rewards too. Like 5 dollars for something. Not sure what the 5 dollar reward would be, but we're all cheapskates. Me included. And don't be afraid to put a link to your patreon on your main blog.

>>28347940
No you dork, look at the name of the poster >>28347912
>>
File: UB is okay though.jpg (188KB, 690x700px) Image search: [Google]
UB is okay though.jpg
188KB, 690x700px
>>28347853
>>
>>28347929
Fuck off, Psker
Besides, I don't want to pay an artist who doesn't like vore to draw vore. It's not respectful. I'd rather pay an artist whose actually into it. Plus I probably still need a Paypal for the shitting Patreon, and I don't have nor want a credit card as an alternative payment method.
>>
>>28347882

So in that one possible future version of Emerald where he has Zebra stripes does he become a follower of Marjani or has he become Marjani as he's holding the same staff she is in pantheon pic. A staff that is lethal to anyone but her.
>>
>>28347891

I'll leave it to your imagination.

...Or you could ask her I suppose.

>>28347893

If that's what you guys want to do sure. As for the coffin, it probably wouldn't have ended well.

>>28347902

Probably? You guys are smart, I'm sure you could have thought of a way to do it other than going right up to their tent and handing it to them.

>>28347914

I like it, so let's use it. I'm no good at coloring stuff anyway.
>>
>>28347983
Rude. I was just trying to be helpful.
>>
>>28347987
>If that's what you guys want to do sure.

Well only if you want to Fic. There's been some hints dropped here and there that he has some issues and given how often he was raped and abused as a foal I would think that he would certainly have some issues.

I like Emerald enough that if there's a way to maybe deal with that trauma and maybe make him a more normal foal then I would like to do that.
>>
>>28347987
So Fic are we likely have anymore flashback arcs in the future? When we last left off Emerald was still trapped in that town. How did he get out?
>>
>>28347987
>Probably? You guys are smart,
I didn't feel too smart, that went kinda badly... But god damn, it would of been awesome to get fucked by Uictoria, she's gorgeous in a bossy hot mare lady way.

>If that's what you guys want to do sure.
I only want to cause I want Emmy to deal with any demons that he may be harboring. I'd rather not have it drag him down as he's growing up. But then again, I may be worrying too much about something that isn't a problem, it's hard to say.

>As for the coffin, it probably wouldn't have ended well.
Really? Why is that? Does he get cranky about being woken up early?

>I'm no good at coloring stuff anyway.
I don't think that's true, personally.

>I like it, so let's use it.
Cool, i'm glad~
>>
>>28347965
>filename
'Okay' is about as good as UB gets though. Vore is infinitely better though you plebian mahfah.

>>28348004
Yeah but you're also shilling for Fic like it's your job. It's poor form. I know about his patreon and I've thought about dropping the homo a couple bucks, but, PayPal's a cunt like I said and no cc, so that won't even have a chance of happening til I want to bother sorting out that shitfuckery. Still wouldn't request vore from him tho
>>
>>28347987
What would've happened if Joyride hadn't showed up to rescue us from the Order? What would Uitoria would've done to Emerald and Ruby?
>>
>>28347985

You'll have to do it to find out.

>>28348032

It's up to you guys to make it happen. I go where you guys go.

>>28348047

There will be more yes.

>>28348048

I need to take a class on color theory or something. I am actually pretty bad with colors.
>>
>>28348048
>it would of been awesome to get fucked by Uictoria
I would honestly be surprised if we've seen the last of Not-Joy.
>>
>>28348061

Do the Zebra gods still walk the land like Celestia and Luna? Or are they more like traditional deities?
>>
>>28348061
>>28347923
>>
>>28348032
>and maybe make him a more normal foal then I would like to do that.
Emerald is surprisingly fine (or very good at hiding it) given what happened. The only major outward signs of what he's been through are early development of sexuality, and a habit of saying/doing lewd things is situations where they probably aren't appropriate, and both of those can be blamed on us.
>>
>>28348061

What's going to happen now that the Order has the message?
>>
>>28348057

Lewds possibly, if you guys had wanted.

>>28348065

You haven't.

>>28348077

No, they don't walk among the zebras anymore.
>>
>>28348102

How risky is the wasps going to be? How likely of a bad end?
>>
>>28348085
>>28348102
>>
>>28348102
How does Emerald still have his Arrow Flynn outfit? I love it but I thought Ruby lost it when she was captured.
>>
>>28348061
>I need to take a class on color theory or something. I am actually pretty bad with colors.
I don't do more technical studies like I should, I just play with colors.

>>28348065
Me too, I want to sleep with her on a nearly shameful level.

>>28348102
>Lewds possibly, if you guys had wanted.
You can certainly count me amongst those that would want it.
>>
>>28348102
Is Ruby for sexual?
>>
>>28348085

Oh, didn't see that. Sorry. Yeah, maybe. Sounds interesting.

>>28348096

He is. I wonder why~

>>28348100

You'll see.

>>28348109

Possible, but not probable.
>>
>>28348102
Is Joyride planning on milking Emerald tonight or did I misunderstand her plans?
>>
>>28347873
>You mentioned that CoC was a big influence on this cyoa.
>>28348102
How long till we start running into transformation items so we can become a cat-horse-tiger shark-demon with 2 dicks, GG breast, and lay eggs?
>>
>>28348102
The trouble with lewds with Uictoria is that it will open up a series of new problems for Em in almost every scenario I can imagine. Lewd-Adventure quests always have this conundrum crop up, at least sometimes, in my experience.

>select all the street signs
I am so fucking done with this shit.
>>
>>28348128
Is Ruby actually crushing on Hope? Or is it something else?
>>
>>28348117

Ruby still had it. She had it... Uh... Hidden or something. I don't know.

>>28348127

If you guys want her to be.

>>28348129

She does indeed plan to.
>>
>>28348128
You know, Joyride as The Joy/The Boss would be perfect as well. Well, except for the fact that The Joy never smiles and Joyride seems to never stop smiling.
>>
>>28348128
>He is. I wonder why~
I do too, know that you mention it. But I suppose you are gonna be a tease and not say why, huh?
>>
>>28348128

Once we get the royal Jelly would Joyride be willing to stay in Zebra Lands for a bit? Would she be willing to let Emerald look up some Zebra religion stuff like maybe meet a shaman or visit a temple?
>>
>>28348128
>He is. I wonder why~
Hmm, you makes it sound like he didn't just get lucky and have the right psyche to escape mentally unharmed.
Probably either forced to learn to cover it up by his parents, something magical to do with Us/the amulet/what ever demons his parents were dealing with.
Are we a vessel for a 'Cubi or something?
>>
>>28348176
>One time Joyride gets serious
>Her expression is of pure apathy with no attempt at a smile
>>
>>28348165
>spoiler
I want to a Ruby but honestly I fucking love the platonic best friends thing they have going on right now. It's cute as fuck and I'd like to see where it leads. It could lead to a more natural, healthy romance some day, or an iron-strong bond that lasts for their whole lives. Plus I don't want Emerald to literally have to bone everyone he's close to. Even I know that pretty fucked.
>>
>>28348165
>She does indeed plan to.

Is it the milking machine?
>>
>>28348130

I liked CoC, and I liked that space one, though I didn't play nearly as much of that one as I did CoC.

And no, there aren't going to be any transformation items like that. Unless you guys really want them that badly. I'd rather not though.

>>28348152

Indeed it does.

>>28348158

Maybe a little? It's more that she thinks she is cool than anything else.

>>28348176

I can see it now... Their final fight would take place is a field of white dildos.
>>
>>28348209
>I liked CoC, and I liked that space one, though I didn't play nearly as much of that one as I did CoC.

The space one is fun. TiTs. At times it does feel like it's missing something though.

It does have some great scenes though. Like one that's sort of like Joyride's milker but it brainwashes the user as well.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OXOIndustries/Trials-in-Tainted-Space/master/includes/events/kiroCrewQuest/buttslutinator.as
>>
>>28348188

Yup.

>>28348189

If you can convince her too yeah I guess.

>>28348190

You'll see.

>>28348199

Emerald is pretty fucked though. Remember that I said he only resists doing things that he wouldn't normally do with a will save, which means he's wanted to at least deep down wanted to fuck all dem mares.

>>28348201

Well, it's a milking machine, yes.
>>
>>28348209
>I can see it now... Their final fight would take place is a field of white dildos.
So would they turn all red when Naked Emerald(?) wins? Ugh, that's turning my mind to all kinds of uncomfortable places.

Also I can only imagine The Joyride's long, Metal Gear-esque monologue about some political, but blithe topic about sexuals before they fight. Christ, I can't even.
>>
>>28348152
Other than the fact that sleeping with Uictoria would mean that Emmy is captured, I don't know what problems that would be.

>>28348190
Now that you say that, i'm worried about how much of an influence on him we are having.

>>28348199
While there is nothing wrong with having a platonic relationship, just because you blow your best friends doesn't mean that everything is irreversibly changed and all normality is gone from your life. I don't know why you keep saying it like it's a terrible fate to have. Sex isn't this big scary monster that will fuck up your life, it's just how it's introduced to you, more than anything.
>>
>>28348244

When you started this cyoa did you expect it to last this long or have such strong reactions?
>>
>>28348244
Is the alchemy friend the same alchemist from the Zebra orgy?
>>
>>28348244
>Emerald is pretty fucked though
Yeah, but maybe this is our chance to not end up as Joyride 2.0. Our friendship with Ruby could be our hope to a less unhealthy mindset into adulthood. Then again, I am one of the one's pushing to bone Loupe, so maybe I'm fucking up my own ideation of an epilogue anyway.

We ever going back to Whitherwater? I swear to fuck I will chase down those Cherry Chiffon dogtags forever.
>>
>>28348272
What alchemy friend?

>>28348277
I feel like we can be a sex positive, but more tactfully reserved Joy 1.0
>>
>>28348255
>Sex isn't this big scary monster that will fuck up your life, it's just how it's introduced to you, more than anything.
I mean look at us, we got introduced to sex at a young age, and the only downside is some social awkwardness and possession by an Incubus.
(In all seriousness I agree with you.)
>>
>>28348242

That sounds kinda hot.

>>28348254

Oh god.

>>28348261

A strong no to both of those. But hey, I'm happy it did.
>>
>>28348244
If you ever do a CQ spin off would you be open to the idea of one where you play as a member of the Order of Arrow?

I think playing a pony demon hunter could be cool and maybe show a side to the organization that isn't jerkish.
>>
>>28348255
Ruby and Em's relationship is the only one not sexual. I want to see where it goes without us pushing for putting our dick in her. Maybe she'll show interest in us instead. Or we'll end up lifelong platonic friends, maybe even brother and sister in arms. My whole deal is that their relationship is unique in this CYOA and I'm curious to see what that may mean.

Also being captured by Uictoria could be a pretty large problem. What if we end up balls deep not just in Uic, but an enormous Order of the Arrow compound? We'd either have to escape somehow, or our compadres will have to risk themselves to bust us out.
>>
>>28348296
>What alchemy friend?

The one the Guide mention in getting in touch with Joy.
>>
>>28348272

Yup.

>>28348277

Yup.

>>28348303

That'd be neat, but we'll see what happens with this one first.
>>
>>28348298
>That sounds kinda hot.

Give it a read sometime. The link goes the various scenes involving it.

Maybe one like that could show up in the cyoa some time. Just less sci-fi.
>>
>>28348323
What's going to happen once Joyride complete's her quest? That won't be the end of the cyoa would it?
>>
Okay, gotta leave soon.

I'll give it five more minutes and then answer ones that I haven't yet.
>>
>>28348350
What day do you plan on starting the next thread?
>>
>>28348346
We're are following Emerald's story, not Joys. We might not even stick with Joy long enough to see how her quest ends.
>>
>>28348323
>>28348350
Can Emerald git gud with a gun even if his Dex isn't great? Can we use our Int to study techniques and perhaps give ourselves a Dex + X bonus to gun rolls, or use our perception perhaps? I really want a gun for the little squirt, for when we are too exhausted or are up against something magic resistant (or immune!)
>>
>>28348350

Can you hint as to what the Order was looking for at the Ponycare camp?
>>
>>28348350
What's Emerald's current stats? Is it still the same as it was at the very beginning?

How's Ruby's for that matter?
>>
>>28348298
Do you go to the CYOA general at all? Some people there are really, really, really big assholes if you so much as mention CQ. It's kinda sad, no other quest from what I've seen get's that kind of harassment. And I refuse to believe that it's just joking around.

>>28348298
>A strong no to both of those. But hey, I'm happy it did.
Are you gonna take a break anytime soon? I wouldn't even begin to blame you, i'm pleased with how consistently productive you've been with this quest.

>>28348311
>Ruby and Em's relationship is the only one not sexual. I want to see where it goes without us pushing for putting our dick in her.
Which is fine, cause I'm actually not too interested in Ruby that way, myself. But if it ever got to that level, i'd be ok with it too. I like being friends with Wooby and if anything more ever happens with it, i'd be fine with rolling with it.

But I do have issue with the mindset that sex being involved somehow makes things worse. It can complicate things to an unpleasent degree, but it doesn't inherently do so.

>>28348313
Oh, I totally missed that.

>>28348323
What kinda image/scenario would you find most sexy? I'm asking for reasons.

>>28348346
We get the potion and it doesn't even work on her, oh fuck that would be horrible. I really wanna be the one to make Joy cum.
>>
File: 1410647945321.jpg (64KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
1410647945321.jpg
64KB, 480x622px
>>28348369
The foal who gave them the letter, duh.
>>
>>28348387
Before the letter. Why were they there in the first place. Ponycare didn't ask for their help. They just showed up.
>>
>>28348378
>>28348350

I also meant to ask what kind of sexy scenarios you want in CQ, if you were to put some in.

>>28348387
I'm assuming they mean before they became aware of Emerald and Rubys presence.
>>
>>28348378
You know it's possible to participate in CYOAs without stepping foot in that cancerous circlejerk. CYOAs were just fine and dandy long before retards felt the need to fellate the runners.
>>
>>28348346

You guys are hell bent on revenge, so revenge will be the endgame I would imagine.

>>28348354

Wednesday hopefully, but we'll see.

>>28348368

If you can find a gun, sure.

>>28348369

You mean why they were traveling with Ponycare in the first place? You can ask them when you see them again.

>>28348374

Yup. Stats don't change without some real hardcore effort. I kinda wish I had done the stats differently and I suppose I still could. Hmm... Maybe I'll do an update for the next thread...

>>28348378

I only visit the CYOA general to post that the thread is live. I think I've posted there maybe once other than that.

As for a break, I don't see myself taking one soon, but I'll let you guys know if I plan to.

>What kinda image/scenario would you find most sexy? I'm asking for reasons.

What, you mean with Ruby? Lights out, in bed and under the covers, consensual sex in the missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation.

Alright. See ya guys next thread!
>>
>>28348378
>the mindset that sex being involved somehow makes things worse
If my posts come off like that, then I've misworded it. I don't think sexual is inherently bad, however in this case I am against the idea so, it's bad to ME. Like I said, I want to see where their relationship goes without us actively pushing it
>>
>>28348436
>spoiler
This a blue board you fucking deviant.
>>
>>28348436
>What, you mean with Ruby? Lights out, in bed and under the covers, consensual sex in the missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation.
...That sounds horribly boring to me. Sounds ok I guess, but kinda bland if you ask me. I meant with any of your characters really,C'mon Fic, I know your tastes are at least a bit spicier than that.

>>28348421
I like being there when the people that hate something aren't annoyingly vocal cunts about it. Shit gets tiring. There is griping about it and then being a fucking shithead about it. And then playing it off as "joking". If your sense of humor only consists of tearing down strangers, even if you are earnestly joking, then whoever does that shit needs to fuck off and get a real sense of humor.

>>28348448
>Like I said, I want to see where their relationship goes without us actively pushing it.
Which is fine, cause as much as i'd like sexy time with Wooby,(I have a feeling she's more perverted than she lets on) i'm totally fine with things being platonic.
>>
Anyone have requests for a panel to color before thread dies? I will color them for next thread some time, just one or two tho. Dont want to load up too much cuz I already have another I want to do. no porn no chars with no canon color scheme please
>>
>>28348368
I think a gun or crossbow would be good for Emerald, I honestly don't think we can get him gud enough in CQC for it to be viable.
>>
>>28348511

How about this one.
>>
>>28348511

I don't think anyone has colored this one.
>>
>>28348512
I really want a gun for Em. I'm no gun expert, don't even own one in reality, but I sure do think they're cool af.

And yeah our Body is too shit for any real amazing CQC. Maybe we could learn a little for defense, but I'd sooner leave it to Ruby to have a chance at any real offensive, Very Impressive CQC.
>>
>>28348512

How about this one:

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/12/21/1049455__safe_oc_hug_explicit+source_artist-colon-ficficponyfic_colt+quest_oc-colon-hope+blossoms_oc-colon-emerald+jewel.png

Or this one?

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/12/21/1049449__oc_suggestive_book_embarrassed_artist-colon-ficficponyfic_colt+quest_oc-colon-emerald+jewel.png
>>
File: tumblr_mk2u2wajSg1qj2nqso1_500.jpg (49KB, 404x599px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk2u2wajSg1qj2nqso1_500.jpg
49KB, 404x599px
>>28348540
Not investing is leveling up our body so we can into muscle wizardry.
>>
>>28348557
oops this was meant for >>28348511
>>
>>28348537
Wow, that's an old one. I'd almost forget how Emerald look like with shorter hair
>>
>>28348540
I do wonder if we can use alchemy to shore up any downsides to using a gun or crossbow. Like a potion that reloads it automatically. But I say they should be a more last resort thing, we should use magic and potions first.
>>
>>28348578
>Like a potion that reloads it automatically.
How the hell would that even work? We might be able to do that with an enchantment, but not a potion.
>a more last resort thing
Personally I see it as a first or second resort thing, depending on whether saving magic for defensive/utility spells is more or less valuable than the cost of bolts. Potions seem like more of a utility thing than a combat thing to me.
>>
>>28348578
I'm sure an enchantment that will reload it for us will be a possibility. Then again, if we train in it maybe we can get ourselves a pair of hot hooves and be a quick as fuck reload without it. Emerald having a bit of gunslinging in him would make me rock hard.
>>
>>28348578
Plus it has the added benefit of someone someday underestimating us and then promptly shitting themselves when they realize the kid's got a gun.
>>
So anyone here interested in looking into some of the Zebra religion stuff?

I would be very interested in looking into stuff on Ekwueme and Marjani.

Maybe if we are really lucky we'll receive a boon or at least a blessing.
>>
>>28348673
I personally think Marjani sounds bro as fuck, into a lot of the stuff Emerald is
>>
>>28348632
Even though I feel like you're right about the enchantment making more sense, I think a potion could still do that. That doesn't sound too unplausible to me.

>Personally I see it as a first or second resort thing, depending on whether saving magic for defensive/utility spells is more or less valuable than the cost of bolts.
I can see that too, I suppose.

>Potions seem like more of a utility thing than a combat thing to me.
While that's mostly true, there is certainly combat ready potions too. Like fireball for instance. But if we get our magic trained enough, I really doubt we wouldn't have offensive magic to use at some point. But I still think a gun/crossbow would be a good idea. It seems like it suits Emerald quite a bit.

>>28348661
Trouble with that though, is that it's more or less threatening to kill them. When we might want to de-escalate something, that obviously would make things worse.

>>28348673
I'm only interested in learning a bit about them, but not being a follower. Even in fictional settings, I avoid religion like the plague.
>>
>>28348686
Yes but you're putting forth a hypothetical scenario, when there can be an equally hypothetical scenario where threatening them with a gun would be a fine thing to do. Say, some sadistic thug jerkoff who thinks he's got a snotty little kid to beat or >rape and we can't fight back, and we're caught without our focus or something. That'd be awesome to pull a gun on him and tell him we wanna see his ass getting smaller pronto or we'll be putting a second asshole in it.
>>
>>28348782
>and we're caught without our focus or something.
That's when we turn around, clench, and catch them off guard with magic.
>>
>>28348782
That's true, I'm just saying pulling a gun on someone is only gonna escalate things, so It should be reserved for situations where there isn't gonna be anymore talking. With that said though, I still want a primarily magical, gunslinging Emerald. Or crossbow is cool too, i'm fine with either.

>>28348809
That's a terribly uncharming thought.
>>
>>28348782
>tell him we wanna see his ass getting smaller pronto or we'll be putting a second asshole in it.

Emerald as Dirty Harry pone.
>>
Since FicFic has pretty much said that the cyoa's end goal is pretty much up to us, what would you guys like it to be?

I would be pretty happy with revenge myself. But that's just me.
>>
>>28348855
>I would be pretty happy with revenge myself.
Naw boy, it's all about the REVENGEANCE. We cyborg ninja ending now
>>
>>28348855
I want revenge too, but... I also kinda just wanna travel with Joy instead forgetting revenge. But I really really want to know if there is even a chance his parents are still alive and I want his asshole step parents gone, so revenge is my first choice.
>>
File: Color-Theory-Infographic.jpg (955KB, 2992x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Color-Theory-Infographic.jpg
955KB, 2992x1800px
>>28348061
Not being an artist myself I don't know how much this will help or if it's good advice, but here you go
>>
>>28348922
I don't really want revenge or at least not in the angry kind of way.
I want Emerald to look at it as more of cutting loose ends type of thing. I think haveing better outlook on it would stop it from taking over his life, so it's more of a healthy endeavor.
This way he can move on and travel with Joy to move on with his life.
>>
>>28349133
>I don't really want revenge or at least not in the angry kind of way.
I want Emerald to look at it as more of cutting loose ends type of thing. I think haveing better outlook on it would stop it from taking over his life, so it's more of a healthy endeavor.This way he can move on and travel with Joy to move on with his life.
That is nice and all and I mostly agree with it, but there is no point in pretending it's not fueled by a bit of personal vendetta against them. Though I do think we would be wise to not lose ourselves in our quest to get rid of them, that's how you make bad and selfish choices. If it turns out they killed his parents though, I wouldn't blame him for being upset enough to want blood.
>>
>>28349133
I've been leaning more towards this too
I'd rather travel the world, learning and growing stronger, making us unreachable so our step-parents won't be able to hurt us and focusing on living instead.
>>
>>28348855
Finishing off Emerald's step parents, regaining his throne and appointing a vassal to watch over the fortune while Emerald adventures with Joy. Of course the Jewel's business would be used for good purposes rather than evil like funding orphanages, universities, and aid efforts rather than war machines.
>>
>>28349211
Or Adventuring/settling down with Hope if we want to go that way but overall I want to reclaim Emerald's birthright and avenge his parents.

>>28348152
>street signs
fuck all of that. I hate that captcha and the store front ones too
>>
File: Emerald Gypsy Bowl - Colored.png (105KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Emerald Gypsy Bowl - Colored.png
105KB, 640x600px
>>28348537
Here you go.
>>
That guy that wanted to do that CQ spin off it looks like he's started his own cyoa.

>>28349177
>>
>>28349414
Thanks.
>>
>>28349414
Not requester but that's good senpai. You play a dangerous game posting it this close to thread sinking however.
Thread posts: 584
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.