[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incestuous Relationships Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 492
Thread images: 128

File: Twilight Velvet & Sparkle 1.jpg (467KB, 1280x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Velvet & Sparkle 1.jpg
467KB, 1280x1528px
How I Met Your Mother Edition

Welcome to mlp's dedicated incest thread. Any and all content creators are encouraged to share their ideas with us. For no idea is too abstract, or too off the wall for us.

Previous thread: >>28229990

Thread stories: http://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6
>>
first
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x3832px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x3832px
>>28278764
TAKE MY ART TOU FAGREEEEEEEET
>>
>>28278766
Ok...?
>>
>>28278766
Is that a naruto-pone?
>>
I'm bored on vacation so here goes nothing. It'll probably suck, but it'll be my first greentext.

>Be Anon
>Live with your older sister Twilight and younger brother Spike
>Twili is 20, you're 18 and Spike is 15
>Shining Armor is not living with you since he moved in with his fiancee Cadence some time ago.
>One day there's a sleepover at your home. Twili invited Her friends from school.
>She dragged you along. You're not really complaining since you know her friends and you like them.
>So you're sitting in the living room with Twili, Pinkie, Dash, Fluttershy and AJ. Rarity couldn't make it 'cause her parents made her stay at home and watxh out for CMC and Spike as they're having a sleepover as well.
>You're pretty much just having a food time with girls, especially when kicking Dash's ass in Mortal Kombat.
>AJ brought some cider so as the time goes on, the atmosphere gets more and more silly.
>Pinkie suggests that you should play spin the bottle. You all agree.
>As young people tend to do, you all ask more or less pervy questions.
>You feel kinda weird saying how often you jack off when your sister is sitting next to you, or when you learn that she does it just often as you
>But at the same time, you find it kinda hot
>You grew up with Twili so you've seen each other nude on many occasions, even to this day when she comes out from shower, she doesn't mind going to her room naked since, as she says "we used to skinny dip a lot as kids, so you've seen it all already"
>While that is true, she did developed a nice body ovet all rhise years. Nice slim body, average sized boobs, fine butt.
>Usually you don't think about it too much, but the alcohol in your vains makes you realize that your sis is pretty sexy
>Before you realise, a nice tent is forming in your pyjamas pants, which is immediately spotted by Dash, who had her turn to spin the bottle now and it landed on you. She only smirks and then thinks a while before asking a question
>>
>>28278779
Idk it was supposed to have chopstick but I forgot em, fuk et m8
>>
>>28278944
Keep going man, maybe this'll motivate me to write too.
>>
>>28278944
>Read like a newspaper
>The stock section gave me more of a boner
>>
>>28278989
>Text doesn't give boner in first post
>Text is trash

Fuck off.
>>
>>28279000
>obvious bait was obvious
>trap set
>trap sprun
>another successful day
>time to go fug this corpse
>>
>>28279052
>Talks shit
>Pretends it was bait
>Summer ends in four days
>>
>>28278974
>>28278989

Thanks guys. I got a hold of a laptop now is it should go a little faster now.

Also do you guys think it’d be wrong for me to start namefagging now even though it’s my first story?

>>28278944

>"Seems like Anon is liking this game so far. Just try not to poke anyone eye with that thing"
>You blush a lot and try to cover your boner. Everyone laughs except for Twili, who blushing as well and is trying not to look at it
>Dash then says "Ok Anon, here's a question for you. Who is the hottest looking girl here?"
>You think for a while
>Pinkie is a lil bit to chubby for your standards
>AJ and Dash are pretty fit but you don't fancy muscular girls
>Fluttershy is pretty but her D-cups are just too big for your liking
"Twilight".
>As soon as you blurted that out the room falls silent
>Twili looks at you with a surprised face, but also with something else that you can’t really make out
>Dash is first to break a silence “Whoa Anon, I didn’t knew you have hots for your sister”
“I-I don’t!”
>”But you think that she’s hot! I bet you’d totally bang her if she wasn’t your sister.”
>Well, back when you were younger, you did caught her masturbating once and later fapped to that. But as you felt guitly afterwards, you never did that again.
>But you can’t say that now ‘cause you’d look like a creep. But since Dash is bi, countering her statement is fairly easy:
“So would you if she was into girls”
>She closes her mouth and replies “Point taken” after a while.
>After dodging that bullet barely, the game continues
>You keep drinking cider still and after another bottle, Twili scoots up closer to you
>Normally it’s nothing bad since you tend to watch movies together and when it’s some horror, she tends to hug you when she’s scared
>Though after Dash’s question it is a lil bit awkward. Also, because of alcohol she seems more touchy-feely than normal
>>
File: 1415407188163.gif (443KB, 550x400px)
1415407188163.gif
443KB, 550x400px
>>28279118
>>
File: 1425064993811.jpg (49KB, 529x488px)
1425064993811.jpg
49KB, 529x488px
>>28279118
>Fluttershy is pretty but her D-cups are just too big for your liking

>D-cups are just too big

>too big

My reaction
>>
File: retard.jpg (70KB, 480x480px)
retard.jpg
70KB, 480x480px
>>28279118
>Putting personal opinion in greentext
>>
File: 1468296505715.gif (261KB, 562x562px)
1468296505715.gif
261KB, 562x562px
>>28279250
Shh, Dont scare the greenie away
>>
>>28279118

>Now it’s Pinkie turn to spin the bottle
>It stops on Twili
>Pinkie asks “Truth or dare?”
>Twili thinks for a while and responds with “Dare!”
>That surprises you since she always chooses truth
>Pinkie giggles and says “I dare you to… Kiss Anon-”
>Before she can finish her sentence, she gives you a quick smooch on the cheek
>You’re a bit shocked since your mind is processing things a lil bit slower due the cider. But at the same time, it was kinda nice
>Again, kisses like that aren’t that unusual, you do that sort of thing every birthday or on Christmas
>Pinkie then speaks up “Nu uh uh~ I wanted to say kiss Anon on the lips. But boy you were eager to do this!”
>Twili then blushes and looks at you with face that says “Is it ok with you?”
>You then turn to Pinkie and ask
“You mean just like a normal kiss and not like making out or anything, right?”
>She nods and you look back at your sister and nod.
>As you're getting closer, you close your eyes
>You feel her lips touching yours. They’re softer than any girl you kissed in your life
>The kiss only lasts seconds but for you it felt like eternity
>You open your eyes and look into Twili’s once again. You can she wanted more
>You honestly wouldn’t mind that now but dear God, you can’t just start making out with your sister now!
>You come back to your senses and you can hear Pinkie squeeing in delight
>You also see Dash looking at you with an expression that says “Riiight, you totally don’t have hots for her”
>After that you all decide to call it a night and go to sleep
>Girls sleep in the living room while you and Twili go to your rooms upstairs
>Before you separate, she gives you a smooch on the cheek and says “Goodnight Nonny”
>You go to your room and lay on your bed, trying not to think too much about what happened this night. You know that you’ll have to talk about it with Twili tomorrow. While you thing about her, you slowly daze away and fall asleep
>>
>>28279296
Sorry it took so long, I'm writing it on the spot as I came up with ideas. Also, since I'm on vacation now, it's possible that I won't be updating regurally, so sorry about that in advance. Also, damn that 2000 characters limit
Pastebin is here http://pastebin.com/eg0EpcPF

>>28279228
>>28279250

As I stated, it's my first green so it's not perfect by any means. Yes, Anon will have some of my preferences, but that's because I can get into his character better and write better I think.
>>
File: 1456457758109.gif (213KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456457758109.gif
213KB, 540x500px
>Yes, Anon will have some of my preferences, but that's because I can get into his character better and write better I think.

So girls with small tits and wanting to fuck your sister anon?
>>
>>28279316
You forget a few words in some of your sentences, try to re-read your stuff before posting, you could fix some simple yet annoying mistakes very easily that way.
>>
File: 1457652084281.gif (109KB, 205x260px) Image search: [Google]
1457652084281.gif
109KB, 205x260px
>>28278944
Keep going.
>>
File: 1472292051361.png (2MB, 3000x7510px)
1472292051361.png
2MB, 3000x7510px
>>28279296
>>
File: punk.png (756KB, 1024x1024px)
punk.png
756KB, 1024x1024px
And another writefag bites the dust
>>
Any good f/f incest greentexts?
>>
File: Whys internally.gif (1MB, 450x360px)
Whys internally.gif
1MB, 450x360px
>>28279118
>>Fluttershy is pretty but her D-cups are just too big for your liking
>>
File: 1462329272454.png (213KB, 547x440px) Image search: [Google]
1462329272454.png
213KB, 547x440px
>>28279399
I don't really see anything wrong with these things.
>>
>Day bullshit magic in Equestria
>Two ponies who "click" in a non-romantic but still love-filled way are considered family
>A mare and an unclaimed foal bond together and the foal doesn't get his or her naughty bits licked? BAM
>New mama and child.
>Legal papers don't even need to be filled.
>Everyone just treats this like it's normal.
>It's weird as shit.

>Anon, the adult, gets on real well with Apple Bloom
>She calls him "big brother" one day
>It's like a baby bird imprinting on the first thing it sees when it hatches
>Anon has now been shanghai'd into living on a farm

>This doesn't cause problems until one of his new "sisters" appears in his room one night
>Dripping wet and begging her "brother" to plant a foal in her
>The next morning, she makes Anon promise not to tell anypony because incest is taboo
>The fact that Anon isn't actually blood related (or even the same species) to her makes no difference
>Anon feels like he will never understand horselaws
>>
>>28280270
Kek. Silly Bloom.
>>
>>28279250
Yes, please scare away one of three people who keep this thread alive. I, too, have such high (and incredibly specific) expectations that I would rather have nothing.
>>
>>28279901
>f/f

Found the virgin.
>>
>>28280341
>"lol ew girls"
>>
File: Thar be chum in these waters.jpg (908KB, 1890x2865px) Image search: [Google]
Thar be chum in these waters.jpg
908KB, 1890x2865px
>>28280341
>Caring this much
Content is content who cares?
>>
>>28280341
Finding a virgin on here is like looking for hay in a haystack
>>
I haven't posted my story in the last two threads. Damn why do you guys still trust me to make these new thrreads?

> After all of yesterday’s drama you were almost glad to be back at school; emphasis on almost. With everything that’s happened you completely forgot that you had a literature assignment due. In a last ditch effort you skip lunch to go to the library to get it finished.
> It wasn’t your best work, but it was better than nothing.
“Anon?”
> That voice. You’ve heard it before.
> Turning away from your laptop you see a familiar purple haired girl standing next to you.
> “Oh hey Twilight. How’s robotics going?”
“Great. Two of our teams have already qualified for state, but why are you here? Isn’t this your lunch period?”
> “It is, but I had some work I needed to get done.”
“I see.”
> You both sit there in uneasy silence. Unsure what to say next. Not even wanting to make eye contact.
“You really seem interested in the club Anon. Why don’t you join?”
> You let out a big sigh. In your head you really wish she could just drop it, but your heart was telling you that you needed to be straight with her.
> “Look Twilight I appreciate what you’re trying to do, but it wouldn’t work out even if I wanted it to.”
“Why not? I know what classes you’re taking. You’re plenty smart in order to join.”
> She was either incredibly dense, or just dancing around the real issue.
> “Twilight it’s not the fact that I wouldn’t enjoy it. It’s because of who I am that would be the problem. I’m sure you’ve heard the rumors. That Junior punk with the rainbow hair who always getting into fights.”
“But that’s not you. I mean it is, but you’re not a bad person.”
> “How would you know? You’ve only known me for a few weeks at the most.”
“It just seems like that you need more friends is all. If that girl with the crossed eyes can be your friend then so can I.”
>>
>>28280361

> “So you’re saying anybody could be my friend is that it?” You say with a little hostile intent.
“No I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just you seem to push people away because of the rumors. You don’t want them to get hurt.”
> Her words resonated with you like none ever had before, but still you fought the urge to tell her she was right.
> “No. That’s not it. I’d say more but I have work to do, so please leave.”
> She stands there for the longest time. Fidgeting all the while. Internally struggling to let it go. Before finally resigning herself to the fact that she wasn’t going to win.
> As she turns to leave you have one more thing to say.
> “And Twilight. Thank you.”
> Content with your response she leaves you to your devices.
> What was with her? You had only met once and it’s like she was trying to be your best friend. Maybe she had a crush on you. She was the first girl to ever approach you without fear.
> Derpy didn’t fear you at first because she didn’t know who you were. By the time she did know she knew you well enough to know that you weren’t a bad person.
> Maybe you could ask Dash for advice. She may not be very good at showing her emotions, but she was still a girl.
> Once school was over you meet up with Dash at the car to head home. Still struggling to decide whether or not to tell her.
“How was your day little bro?”
> “It was fine. Almost forgot about an assignment and had to skip lunch.”
“Skip lunch! I never thought I’d hear you say that.”
> “Yeah well I didn’t have a choice. It was either that or take a zero for an assignment.”
“Then let’s go get some food. We probably won’t have dinner for another three hours anyway.”
> “Can’t argue with that.”
“Great then let’s go to DQ. I’ve got a hankering for ice cream.”
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Favorite) #2.jpg (66KB, 576x650px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Favorite) #2.jpg
66KB, 576x650px
>>28280367

> You order yourself a $5 box of chicken wraps while Dash gets a medium M&M’s blizzard.
“Do you mind if we make a stop before we go home.”
> “Just as long as we get there before mom. She’ll be livid if we don’t get there before her.”
“Right, so just a quick in and out.”
> “Where are we going anyway?”
“You’ll see.”
> Should you tell her now? You were both alone and had a few minutes to yourself.
> Ah what the hell.
> “Dash can I ask you something?”
“Sure what is it?”
> “How do you know if someone likes you?”
“M-me? I don’t know why do you ask?”
> “It’s just that. You’re a girl; sort of.”
“Hey!”
> “Relax I’m just kidding. How would you approach a guy you like.”
> She takes a minute to contemplate this before answering.
“Well I’d probably start hanging around them more. Ask what they like to do and stuff like that.”
> That sounds like something she’d do, but what about Twilight? She seemed like a more reserved person then your sister.
“Why do you ask? Think you have a secret admirer?”
> “I don’t know yet. Maybe.”
“Well if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. I can give you any advice you need.”
> That was strangely generous of her.
> “What’s the catch?”
“Nothing I just figured it’s the least I could do to pay you back for everything you’ve done for me.”
> Huh since when did Dash become so sentimental?
> “Okay who are you and what have you done with my sister?”
“Oh knock it off.” She says while giving you a playful shove.
“I can be touchy feely when I want to be. Just not for everyone.”
> “Is that a fact?”
“Yeah, but don’t tell anyone or I’ll kill you.”
> There it is. That’s the sister you know and love.
>>
>>28280380

> The place your sister had mentioned was actually a pet store. Strange. Dash had never mentioned having any interest in a pet, so why come here?
> What are we doing here?
“I want you to meet an old friend of mine.”
> A friend? Who works at a pet store?
> As you walk inside the only person in the entire store is the cashier. I pink haired girl with some tig ol’ bitties. Yes that phrasing is intentional.
“Hey there Fluttershy.”
“Rainbow Dash I’m so glad you came.”
“You remember Anon right? My brother.”
“Of course. It’s nice to see you again.”
> “Likewise.”
> Fluttershy. You could have sworn her name was Butterfly. Good thing you weren’t the one to greet her.
“So you said that you have something for me.” Dash remarks.
“I sure do. Wait right here I’ll go get him.”
> Him?
> “Did Fluttershy talk you into getting a pet?”
“She mentioned it to me and I asked her to set me up.”
> “And you think now is the best time for you to be taking care of something like that?”
“Yeah why?”
> “What is mom going to say. You think she’ll just let you have a pet?”
“Well…I’ll talk to her about it.”
>>
>>28280392

> Fluttershy returns a second later with a massive cage in tow.
> “A Cockatoo?”
“Yep. This little guy’s been here almost a year now. He deserves a good home.”
> “That’s great and all, but he might be a little too much for Dash to handle.”
“No he’s not. I’ll take him.”
> “Whoa whoa whoa hold your horses.”
“You want a horse instead.” Exclaimed Fluttershy.
> “No I mean you’re rushing things here. Do you even know what this thing eats?”
“Of course I do…ah food of some kind.”
> “No. They eat-”
“Seed, corms, tubers, fruits, and small insects.” Fluttershy lists off proudly.
> “Yeah, not to mention that if destroy everything that they get their claws into. On top of taking monstrous shits.”
“That’s not true. Well except that part about pooping. Fuzzy here is very well behaved.”
> “It’s not that I don’t trust you Fluttershy. It’s just that we may need a pet that’s a little more low maintenance. Besides we should get going soon. Mom’s going to kill us if we don’t hurry.”
“Yeah you’re right. I’ll hit you up tomorrow Flutters.”
“Okay see you then.”
> Thankfully you beat mom home, but there’s someone else waiting for you when you get there.
> A large truck with retrofitted with small monster truck tires. Holding three passengers. Two male and one female.
“Oh no.” Dash says while resting her head on the steering wheel.
> “Friends of yours I assume.”
“Yeah that’s Gilda. She’s my closest friend.”
> “Was your closest friend.”
“Yeah. She’s not gonna like me telling her that.”
> “Don’t worry about her I’ll back you up.”
“No you stay out of this one I’ll handle it.”
>>
>>28279316
The premise is okay, but remember to show, don't tell. You've been rushing scenes where you could've added more details so it feels more like one huge exposition dump.
>>
>>28280407

> You were about to tell her absolutely not, but realized that it was better this way. If she didn’t tell her off she would never leave Dash alone.
> You both exit the car, but you keep your distance from her. Waiting in the wings just incase the unthinkable happened.
“Rainbow how’s it going girl. Glad to see you made it out of the Labyrinth. Hop in we’re going to Johnny’s place to get wasted.”
“Not this time Gilda.”
“Huh why not?”
“How can you even ask me that!? You left me in that god awful place alone! If it wasn’t for Anon I’d never have made it out of that place.”
“Who’s that your boyfriend over there? I thought you were seeing that other guy. What’s his name?”
“No I’m not dating Ryan geez. Besides I’ve decided not to hang out with you anymore.”
> You could see a flash of anger wash over that girl’s face. You take a step forward, but Dash signals to stay back.
“What! You can’t just walk away from us Dash we’re family. Who took care of you when you had nowhere else to go huh? You owe us.”
“I don’t owe you jackasses anything. Anon here has been the most supportive of me. Even when I fuck up. All you guys do is laugh and get so shit faced you don’t know which way is up.”
> Dash’s friend climbs out of the car and walks up to her. She was only about three inches taller than Dash, but she was built like an Amazon. With more tattoos and piercings than you could count.
“You’re leaving with us whether you like it or not. Now get in the truck.”
> “That’s not going to happen.” You say while making your way to Dash’s side.
“Stay out of this little man.” She threatens.
> “She asked you to leave. If were really her friend you would respect her wishes.”
> The two of you glare at each for what seems like ages. With neither of you giving in. Not wanting to show a lack of resolve. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.
>>
File: Spike (GIF) 2.gif (62KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
Spike (GIF) 2.gif
62KB, 275x200px
And that's all. This only about half of the original update I wanted to post, but again time constraints have limited my progress. As I speak I'm going to work; which will then be proceeded by doing homework until 2:00 o' clock in the morning.
Sadly, this is the extent with which I will be able to contribute for the foreseeable future hope you at least enjoyed the update.
>>
>>28280452
Ah....Fable time is fun time.
>>
>>28279399
Nah, just small tits. As much as I enjoy reading incest story, I wouldn't fuck my sister irl, even though she's pretty.

>>28279452
Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind

>>28280412
Yeah, that's the reason I don't really write much and don't post stuff even though I have some ideas for fics/green stories. It's something I have to work on.

Also, sorry for not posting, as I said I'm on vacations and I was on a little trip and just came back. Will write some more in a while.
>>
>You roll over in your bed and blow air through your nose.
>Cadence yawns her sweet little yawn before you feel her shift in bed too.
>She rubs your back with her hoof.
>”You okay Shiny? Worried about the baby?” she whispers.
“No, well… yes, always, but I checked on her a little bit ago and she’s sound asleep.”
>Cadence hums.
>You roll over and face your beautiful wife.
>She smiles at you and plants a sleepy hoof on your cheek, pulling you in gently and pecking your lips with hers.
>You smile and bury your head into your pillow more.
>”So… what then?” she asks.
>Oh cadence, there’s no getting anything by you is there?
>You sigh.
“It’s just… well I’m a dad now right?”
>Cadence smiles and pats your belly, ‘You are” she coos.
>Looking down at your belly, noting the slight juggle it gives with each pat.
“I’m pushing past my prime-“
>”Oh Shiny… you are still a mighty stud in my eyes, Just… one that likes to take naps now and again.”
>You rub her arm with a hoof.
“Thanks Cady, but that’s not what’s bothering me. I KNOW I’m still a mighty stud.”
>She giggles and rolls her eyes.
“It’s Twilight. And… Anon too I guess. Both of them really.”
>Cadence quirks a brow at you.
>”Did something happen to ‘Twily’ and ‘Nonny’?”
>You still can’t believe how quickly she came to accept your nicknames for your little brother and sister.
“No, no, I mean they’re fine but…”
>”Well, what?”
“Like I was saying, I’m a father now and I’m pushing past my prime… I’m not that much older than Twilight and Anonymous. Seeing Flurry Heart sleeping, gives me the greatest joy in my life. Do you know what Twilight's highlight is?”
>Cadence hums as she thinks. “Well… her coronation wouldn’t it be? It was for me until we started dating, and then when we got married, and then when I gave birth to Flurry.”
>A warmth roars up in your chest.
>>
>>28280802
“Some new section of the library in Celestia and Luna’s old castle she and Anonymous found when she accompanied Anon on a scavenge through it.”
>Cadence scrunches her muzzle to stifle her laughter.
“Seriously, I got letter after letter after letter about it, I stopped reading them after letter ten.”
>”S-so that’s what was filling the trashcan?” she says barely holding back her giggling.
>You chuckle and nod.
>Cadence cups a hoof over her mouth and giggles along with you.
>When you both get it out of your systems, you shift around a little to get comfortable again before continuing.
“And Anonymous... I don’t even know what that would be right now. Probably whatever new impossibility he’s trying to make possible. The last I heard anything from him was that his last invention was a flop and destroyed a room of Twilight’s castle, and I only know about it because Twilight mentioned it at the end of one of her letters.”
>”Being as… unique as he is, he probably has to spend a lot of time creating solutions for problems that only he faces.”
>You blow a raspberry.
“He had pretty much solved all his problems by the time he was sixteen. No, he just obsessed with inventing. As much as Twilight is with magic.”
>”Is that so wrong? They’ve both done such wonderful things for the world-“
“No! It’s not wrong exactly, it’s just…”
>You sigh as you search for the right words to explain your concerns.
>Cadence traces circles in your fur while you think.
>It doesn’t help, now you’re just thinking about how good it feels.
>But boy does it feel good!
“Sad as it is, I think we all know what’s going to be expected for Anon. Being the only one of his kind and all, and Twilight is going to be where I’m at before too long and I worry that… Furry Heart won’t have any cousins to grow up with.”
>”Shiny…”
“I know, I know, if she’s not interested in having foals right now that’s her choice but…”
>>
>>28280811
>”You’re concerned her and Anon's relationship is the reason why?”
>Oh Cadence, took the words right out of your mouth.
>You nod.
>”Well can you truly say you’re surprised that they’re so close? Celestia appointed your family to raise Anonymous when he was first discovered and it turned out that he and Twilight were similar in age.”
“We’re all close… but yeah, I was the oldest so there was always this gap between them and me. It got worse when I graduated Celestia’s school and went on to Guard Academy...”
>Twilight had just been taken on to be Celestia’s student and Anon was granted special permissions to pursue his inventing after Celestia saw the potential in his creations, even though the one that caught her attention in the first place came about after the guard were rallied into thinking that the city was under attack.
“I didn’t realize how wide that gap had gotten between us and how close it got between them until I had holidays and was able to come down and visit. Twilight was engrossed in her studies, eager to meet every demand that Princess Celestia put on her. Anon was just as determined and just as buried in books, driven by his own desire to make his invention work.”
>”You think that’s where it started?”
“I dunno, probably before then. At the time I just thought it was nice that they were both going through similar struggles and could support each other…”

>You yawn and lean back in a chair that’s too small for you.
>It creaks loudly which echoes into the dark and silent library.
>An eep comes from the couch behind you, “A-Anon! You scared me!” Twilight huffs.
“Sorry sis, I’m just tired of looking over these schematics.”
>”Oh… I lost my place!” she whines quietly.
>You can hear the couch creak softly, and hear her fur grazing on the cloth of the couch.
>>
>>28280818
>”Celestia is personally giving me an exam tomorrow and I think I’ve studied everything I need to know but then my brains tells me ‘wait Twilight, you know these advanced theorems, but what about THESE advanced theorems’ and so now I’m studying THOSE advanced theorems and I’m about twelve advanced theorems in and I’ve completely forgotten which ones I’ve started with and I’m freaking out a little!”
>You wince.
“Yeah… sun above Twily that sounds… not good.”
>A muffled groan comes from the direction of the couch, “I’m pretty sure I’m just over preparing and I’m nervous which is making me over prepare which makes me nervous and- UGH!“ you hear her hoof connect with a cushion, “Anon…” she whimpers.
>You glance over to the couch, illuminated by the only other source of light and warmth in this empty library.
>You look back at your table, schematics that seem more like a mess of lines and numbers, despite the fact that you made them, look back at you.
>With a groan, you rise and walk over to the couch.
>Twilight is splayed out over one half of it.
>The other half has a pile of books fashioned into a bookstand that currently displays an open book facing her.
>She turns her head to peek at you through a small gap in her mane, “Will you help me relax?”
>You smile.
“Yeah, sure. Did you still plan to study or…”
>She raises her head some and looks over to her pile of books.
>Looking back at you, she nods, “Yeah, I’m still kind of worried about this exam…” she replies meekly.
>You slip out of your clothes while Twilight moves things around on the couch and adjusts her reading position.
>You stand beside the couch and bend over some.
>Twilight raises her rump up and hangs it over the arm of the couch, her upper body lowers and she keeps her eyes glued to her book.
>With a brush of your hand, you graze it over the soft fur of her butt and wrap your hand around her tail.
>She blows air through her nose.
>>
>>28280828
>You pull it straight up, eliciting a small jump out of your sister.
>Her nethers are fully exposed to you now.
>Tight purple pucker.
>Plump lips, leaking just the smallest trickle of fluid down.
>You rub the soft nub of her dock with your thumb.
>Twilight squeaks and squirms under your ministration.
>You lean closer and bury your face in her rump.
>Nose bumps against her firm ring, all you can smell is sweat mixed with her day old lavender coat wash and just a hint of her musk.
>Your tongue protrudes out from your mouth.
>Twilight tenses up when you plant it firmly against her quivering lips.
>She trembles and lets out a shuddered breath as you slowly drag it upwards.
>Digging it deeply into her tight hole as you pass by it.
>She gasps when you travel all the way up and flick your tongue off of her ring of muscle.
>You hear a squelch sound.
>Looking down you see Twilight’s fleshy pearl disappear into her hot folds.
>You lean down again, and put your face right in front of her pussy.
>Her arousal shimmers with the dim light of the candle.
>Twilight’s musk is overpowering, your can feel your cock press against your stomach.
>The heat coming from her rear feels wonderful compared to the cold air of the dark library.
>Her lips quiver and part, exposing her bright pink walls to you.
>Your lips compress around her clit, trapping it in it’s exposed position.
>Twilight moans, her hips buck back weakly agains your face.
>Your nose becomes soaked in her fluid as it digs into her lips as she grinds herself on your face.
>You tickle her sensitive pearl with the tip of your tongue a few times before letting her go.
>Standing up tall again gives you a clear view of your sister.
>Her face is flushed red with color.
>Her mouth hangs open and heavy breaths escape her soft lips.
>Purple eyes continue to scan over the pages of her book.
>”I th-think we’re good now…” she mumbles.
>You nod to yourself and place your hands on her flanks.
>>
>>28280835
>You both discovered that if she raises her rear up high enough, this couch provides the perfect height for this.
>Taking your stiff member in hand, you bring the tip of it against her hot entrance.
>She shifts her hips back, trying to take you in immediately.
>You dig into the supple flesh of her rear to hold her in place.
>She makes a small whine as she pushes back against your hands.
>She always gets too eager.
>You thrust forward with your hips, slowly driving your swollen head in-between her arousal flushed lips.
>Her walls are slick but tight.
>And one your head passes beyond her lips, they only get tighter.
>You ease your way in slowly.
>Pulling out as needed to ensure your member is sufficiently lubricated with her arousal.
>After a short time you feel certain that friction shouldn’t be an issue and drive yourself into her all the way until you’re hilted.
>She squeaks and grinds her tush against your waist.
>”Oooh… yes…” she whispers quietly.
>You immerse yourself in the feeling of her velvety folds compressing tightly around you.
>Attempting to pull you deeper at the base, and gently massaging around your head.
>You grip her flanks firmly, digging your fingers into her supple flesh just like she likes before slowly pulling yourself out.
>She lets out a low groan that extends during the entire tie you withdraw from her hot depths.
>Slowly you sink yourself back into her.
>She lets out a satisfied sigh as her clit kisses your balls.
>You work up to a slow pace, using weak thrusts of your hips so that she isn’t disturbed too much while she studies.
>She grinds against you when your bodies connect fully and constricts around your head just before you’re about to pull out completely.
>Her walls attempt to milk every inch of your cock that passes through her swollen lips.
>The only sound in the room are your combined breaths, and the rhythmic squelching noise of her winking.
>>
>>28280843
>There’s also the occasional flutter of pages and her whispered acknowledgements of pleasure.
>”Mmnn, yes…”
>”Oh!”
>”Just like that Anon…”
>The air around you both becomes hot with your activity.
>The heady scent of sex fills your nostrils.
>Twilight’s face is firm and focused as she studies, the only hint that would reveal the pleasure she’s feeling would be when she speaks out or the deep crimson on her cheeks.
>It’s obvious to you given how she’s bucking back against you harder now.
>You both continue this until the candle has burned about half of where it was.
>Normally you are both so pressed for time that your coupling are rapid and almost bestial, but this slow pace is nice when either of you feels like they need it.
>You can feel yourself reaching the edge.
>Twilight’s breaths out transition to the point that they all come out as soft moans.
>She must be able to feel your cock swelling up.
>”Inside Anon…” she whispers, “The warmth will help me go to sleep.”
>You give one final thrust, burying yourself deep inside your sister’s pussy.
>She leans back against you, forcing as tight a seal as she can.
>Your hands travel down and wrap around her barrel as your body gives weak thrusts, her walls milking you for every last drop of your seed.
>Holding her close, you climb over the low arms of the couch and rest on your knees being her.
>She lowers herself into the couch, being careful to keep you inside until she can now rest comfortably on it.
>You drape and arm over the back of the couch and let out a long sigh as you throw your head back.
>Twilight gives a sigh of her own, “Thank Anon, I really needed that…”
>You blow air through your nose feeling satisfied with the empty feeling in your head.
“Yeah, seems I did too…”
>You both bathe in the afterglow for a time but soon you begin to feel the urge.
”Say Twilight… are you 'together' enough to-“
>>
>>28280858
>You hear a faint twinkle and your schematics are levitated over towards you.
>You rest your hands on her sweat soaked back and begin to rub.
“Thanks sis.”
>She continues to levitate the schematics for you while you massage her back, occasionally she’ll shift in your lap so she can turn the page of her book with her hoof.
>With a fresh mind you can better see all the small errors you made in your measuring and Twilight sound much more confident as she studies, there’s less flipping back pages and she’s even humming a soft tune to herself.
>Soon the night starts giving way into the morning.
>With a yawn and some experienced rolling of oversized plans, you pack up and begin to make way to your study which serves as a second room.
“Going to bed soon? Or at all Twily?”
>She yawns while nodding, “I can get a few hours before I have to be up to pre-exam study for the exam.”
>You smile at your sister and she smiles in return.
>You lean down and rub her shoulder with your hand.
>Her lips tilt up to meet yours with a soft peck.
“Good luck on your exam sis, I love you.”
>”Thanks. I love you too.”

“I didn’t realize how… deep, that support went until I was going to surprise them during one of their late nights in the castle and I caught them…”
>You blink hard and force the image from your mind, it was just a glance but it was pretty clear enough to understand what had been going on while you were away.
>Cadence’s gentle hoof rubs your cheek.
>You open your eyes and look into her beautiful eyes.
>A sigh escapes your lips.
“And I didn’t know what to do, I wasn’t sure if I should have done anything…”
>”I know Shiny, you came to talk to me about it remember?”
>You blink once.
“Oh yeah, I did…”
>”Mmhmm, and do you remember what I told you?”
“Well… no, but I remember that you convinced me not to do anything.”
>>
>>28280879
>”I convinced you to do the right thing Shiny… back when I was their foal sitter I remember being amazed by how much love your family had for Anonymous despite him being different. I didn’t think much of Twilight’s feelings at the time since they were just barely budding and didn’t seem like more than a silly crush kids got with anything.”
>You are starting to remember that talk a little.
>”I told you to let them explore the full scope of their feelings, nopony thinks straight at that age as you know…”
>She winks at you.
>You blush and look away from her.
>She pats your belly before continuing, “They found each other during a very confusing time in their lives and the way you described them to me then, I believed they certainly could have done worse for themselves. I didn’t really have the opportunity to evaluate them then but I felt certain that it was just a phase they would grow out of.”
“Oh right, I remember now… so, how long do phases last for you?”
>She scrunches at you, “Shiny!” she scolds
>You hold up your hooves in defense.
“I know I know… They have that pseudo-love thing going on, you told me before.”
>”It is not some ‘pseudo-love thing’ Shiny, it’s love. They love each other in the same way we love each other. They also happen to love each other like you love them.”
>You sigh.
“I know…” you grumble defeatedly.
>Cadence nuzzles your cheek, “Yes you do. Because you, are a wonderful older brother who accepts his younger siblings whole heartedly and with an open mind” she coos.
>You blush.
“Well… y’know…”
>She shifts over some and snuggles herself in next to you.
”I dunno, I guess having Flurry got me thinking that maybe they’re shorting themselves of a key part of all this.”
>>
>>28280888
>Cadence gently paws at the tuft on your chest, “I suppose I do agree, but cross-race relationships prove that couples can feel just as satisfied as those of the same race, and besides, it’s not like they can’t adopt.”
>You find concerns begin to fade as you pull Cadence closer to you.
“Yeah, I guess you’re right.”
>”I am ALWAYS right” she corrects.
>She tilts her head up while you tilt down.
>Your lips connect briefly and part with a faint smack.
>”Goodnight Shining Armor.”
“Goodnight Cadence.”

>You rouse from your sleep with little more than a low grumble and a slight twitch in your legs.
>She lays beside you, her mane all over you.
>Past her, Celestia’s sun is peeking out over the horizon.
>Its faint rays drape over her sleeping form.
>You lean in close and hug her tightly to your.
>She groans and shifts a little in your arms as she begins to wake up.
“Good morning princess” you whisper into her ears.
>Her gentle hoof searches up your body, sending tingles down your spine as she touches your chest, your neck, your cheek, then finally…
>Plants itself firmly in your face and shoves you down into your pillow.
“Gah!”
>Twilight snakes her way over top of you and covers your face in both her messy tangle of hair and short sweet kisses of her lips.
>You recover quickly and jab your fingers into her sides, wiggling them violently.
>She tenses up and rolls off of you in a paralyzed giggle fit.
>You turn the tables and pin her down with your thighs on top of hers.
>She weakly punches at your chest with her fore hooves, “Sto- s-stop it!” she manages to get out between giggles.
>You let up.
>Only to be reminded, after spending a week holed up in your workshop to keep the anticipation from eating you alive, why you should never let up.
>She loops a forearm around the back of your neck and pulls you in close for a warm kiss.
>Her lips are soft, and her body is softer.
>>
>>28280898
>You shift and free her legs up while you lower your body down onto hers.
>Before you get too far she plants a hoof on your stomach and pushes you away.
>”Mm-mm” she hums into your mouth.
>You break the kiss and she leans in to nuzzle your cheek.
>”I know we only just confirmed it with the doctor yesterday but be careful Anon.”
>You shift so her belly is free from being smushed by your body.
>Twilight shifts around with you so she is now tucked up snuggly beside you.
>You rest your hand on her stomach.
>It’s baffling, it doesn't feel any different than yesterday or the week before that or the month before then.
>But from discovery in the Castle of the Two Sisters, to intense scrutiny and careful refinement, to daring implementation, a whole night’s worth of it, to nervous anticipation, Twilight’s belly now protects the culmination of your union.
>Both in body and mind.
>You look up from her stomach, Twilight is gazing deeply into your eyes, her own are deep with love.
>You allow yourself to drown in that love for a short time.
>She breaks the kiss this time, “Slow down Anonymous.” she commands playfully, “I can barely contain my excitement as is, you don’t wanna set me off do you?” she coos.
>You return her playful smile with a warm one of your own.
>Speaking of excitement...
“So Shiny still hasn’t responded yet?”
>Twilight’s head lowers, “W-well no…”
>You can tell there’s a ‘but’ coming.
>”But-“
>There it is.
“You did tell him right? You said he had to be the first to know.”
>She taps her fore hooves together nervously, “I did… but I may have gotten a little carried away in my explanation.”
“Carried away how? How difficult is it to explain this?”
>”I was nervous okay! I started a simple explanation but then I realized it needed more context and then he had to know how we felt about it and THAT required even more context and-“
“How many letters of ‘context’ did you send him?”
>>
>>28280904
>She buries her face in your chest and mumbles something.
“I’m sorry?”
>”..rty…”
“Twily-“
>”Thirty…” she mumbles clear enough for you to hear.
“Thirty?! You sent him thirty letters?”
>She pouts, “I know! He can barely get through a letter that’s front and back, but the words just kept spilling out.”
>You sigh.
“Why don’t I write the-“
>”No!”
>You roll your eyes.
“He probably stopped bothering after like letter eight-“
>”Ten.”
“Ten. Did you even start getting to it in letter ten?”
>She shrugs, “It was kind of a blur after letter four."
“We’re going to have to go see them aren’t we?”
>”Yup.”
>A moment of silence passes.
“I have to make sure my engines won’t overheat while we're away.”
>”And I have a bunch of paperwork to do so I don’t fall behind, not to mention plan out a friendship lesson for Starlight.”
>Another moment of silences passes.
>She sneaks a glance over at you.
>You sneak one back at her.
>She bites her lip.
>Your hand brushes her thigh.
>”Multi-task it?”
>You nod rapidly.
>In a flash purple a huge stack of forms appear out of thin air along with a quill and ink, she keeps them levitated in the air while you kiss the base of her horn and slowly work your way down.
>The items drop a little when you reach that spot on her neck but she manages to recover and catches them in time while you continue kissing down her body.
>>
>>28280912
And that's it. An idea that just sort of sprung to mind this morning. It kinda got away from me partway through I think but hopefully it's still enjoyable.
>>
>>28280917
That was really sweet, Frosty.
>>
>>28280917
the brains on these two will produce the smartest kids the world has ever seen.
>>
>>28281002
>Not having a scatterbrain that doesn't live up to your expectations
>Not realizing later in life that that your kid has a natural affinity to make friends with anyone
>Not wiping away tears of joy when you find out your child is requested to be the official ambassador for ponykind
>>
>>28280917
Comfyyyy
>>
File: 1455934447117.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1455934447117.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>28281041
No, he's gonna be a fucking lawyer and he's gonna like it.
>>
Page 8 bump.

Also, sorry for no further updates but writing a good green takes a while. Especially when I want to first write it and then post it in parts. Also, English is not my native language and I'm trying my best to make the story sound somewhat good and without grammar errors. Sorry Anons, I'm trying my best ;-;
>>
>>28279118
Yup, I wrote my first story while namefagging. No one ever got into me about it, so I guess it's alright.
>>
File: You gave me a chuckle there lad.jpg (13KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
You gave me a chuckle there lad.jpg
13KB, 277x277px
>>28281271
>Lawyer
>The son of an inventor and the Princess of Friendship being forced into one of the most uncreative professions possible.
>>
>>28279296

>You woke up in the morning
>Good thing: You don’t have a hangover
>Slightly worse thing: you remember what happened between you and Twili last night
>That kiss with her was really nice…
>No, stop it dude, she’s your sister. You shouldn’t think about her like that
>But then again, that look in her eyes when you broke up the kiss…
>It was full of hunger for more, maybe even lust
>Would that be possible that she has crush on you?
>I mean, you are pretty close, and there were a few instances that someone in the mall would say that you make a cute couple
>But you never really thought of her that way. Sure, she is cute, smart...
>Would it really be that bad?
>What would Mom and Dad think? Or our friends?
>No, Anon, stop. It’s bad. You’re just overthinking stuff, like always when there’s a girl involved
>Also, think of her now. Twili being the her usual egghead-self, is probably analyzing last night as well
>...or at least if she remembers any of it. She got pretty drunk so she might forgot everything
>You decide to talk with her about that later, preferably after girls will go home
>First, you go to the bathroom to take a shower
>You walk up to the door, but you hear water running. It must be Twili
>Well then, that can wait. Seeing as you don’t really wanna bump into her just at this moment, you go downstairs to see what are girls up to
>They seem to be packing up their stuff
“Hey girls. Slept well?”
>Dash is first to respond
>”Yeah sure. What about you?” She asks with a smirk on her face
“I’ve slept well, thanks. What’s with that face though?”
>”Oh nothing. I was just wondering if you had some good time together after that kiss”
>>
>>28282453

>You look at her, dumbfounded
“...are you serious now Dash?”
>”You did say that she’s sexy”
“Yes I did. But do you really think I’d just go and fuck her?”
>You know she can be dumb sometimes, but come on
>”Well, you both looked like you wanted to make out instead of just one small ki-”
“Not all of us are thinking just about sex Rainbow Dash”
>At this point you were screaming. Suddenly that shit eating smirk of hers disappeared
>”I-I wasn’t saying anything about-”
“I know you for too long to know that in case like that, sex is what you were implying. Do you think that I have no decency and I’d just go ahead and fuck a girl who is drunk as fuck?”
>”Most guys I know wouldn’t have a problem with that”
“That’s what you get when most of guys you met were more interested in your pussy than actually talking with you.”
>Everyone knew that Dash was (in)famous for her many romances which were nothing more than a quick fuck in the clubs bathroom.
>That clearly hit the spot as you saw her jaw almost hit the floor
>You knew that you went overboard
>But you always were hot headed just like Dash
>After few minutes of painful silence you break the ice
“I’m sorry Dash. I shouldn’t have said that. I know you’re not like that anymore.”
>She doesn’t reply right away. She is clearly hurt by what you’ve said
>She speaks up after a while
>”I’m sorry too Anon. You know me, I don’t know when to stop joking around. I deserved it.”
>>
>>28282466

>You you stand there in silence when Twili comes down the stairs
>”Good morning” she says. After looking at you she asks “Did something happened?”
“I got in a little argument with Dash”
>Pinkie then outbursts “Yeah, Nonny and Dashie started arguing about what you and him were doing last ni-”
>AJ then proceeded to cover her mouth
>Twili blushes and says “C-can we not talk about it now?”
>You all nod to that
>Dash then speaks up ”Yeah… So Anon, are we good now? I’d hate to leave knowing you’re mad at me” she says while extending her fist towards you
>You bump it with your own saying that it’s all fine
“Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go and take shower. Go ahead and make yourselves some breakfast”
>Pinkie then livened up. “Oh oh oh, I’m gonna make pancakes!”
>At this moment you just hope she won’t break your kitchen. She’s a great cook, but she tends to be a lil bit… too energetic
>At last, you go upstairs to finally get a shower

I hate to leave it at such of a shitty not-even-cliffhanger, but I really wanted to post something before going to sleep. I'll try to write some more tomorrow evening, but I'm not promising anything. Until that time, take care Anons, have a good night.
>>
>>28280912
https://youtu.be/fxOWJKoPQ-Y
>>
File: time.jpg (9KB, 63x36px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
9KB, 63x36px
>>28282506
>Have a good night
>>
File: 1467233261230.jpg (195KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1467233261230.jpg
195KB, 1224x1445px
>>28282643
>>
File: yours is shit by the way.png (528KB, 1440x2407px) Image search: [Google]
yours is shit by the way.png
528KB, 1440x2407px
>>28282643
Look up "time zones"
>>
>>28282847
>>28282953
>replying to obvious bait
>>
>>28282643

>Za Baito, time-zones are now stopped!
>>
>>28282975
>i was merely pretending to be a fool
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28282506
We are not worthy, thanks for this plentiful bounty Frosty.
>>
>>28284519
Think you made a bit of a goof there Anon. Though I can see how it happened, both of us did happen to write Anon and Twilight stories. I'm glad to see you liked Twinon's story though, I like it too.
>>
>>28284578
Do you think of making a part 2 of that Twilight green?
>Twilight will never be your QT sister-pone wife.
>You will never have a beautiful hybred child.
>>
>>28284611
Not really no, I think I had a somewhat different direction when I started writing it but I forgot what that was partway through and just put together an ending that made since with what I had already written.

That said, there are a bunch of continuations that could be done. Ranging from light and sweet 'new parents raising their child segment' or on the opposite spectrum go heavy with 'a foursome between Anon, Twilight, Shining, and Cadence because they want kids who would be the same age' or some other silly reason like that. Or possibly even further, and write some Electra with Anon and their daughter or oedipus between Twilight and their son. Could maybe be justified as an unexpected consequence of messing with the natural order.

Though the issue of what the child would be has to come up then and while I personally don't have an issue with satyr's, I quite like them in concept and wouldn't mind writing them again, there are plenty who are concerned with their mention outside of /satyr/ and not without reason either. So I dunno, there are things I, or anyone else if they felt so inclined, could do with it but I don't know how committed I feel to doing it.
>>
>>28284758
>>'a foursome between Anon, Twilight, Shining, and Cadence because they want kids who would be the same age'
AKA 'Cadence has an incest fetish'
>>
>>28284848
Saucy.

And actually kind of fitting for this iteration of Cadence I think. Could even go further and have them switch wives. Cadence demands that Anon calls her big sister during since she is technically, just if you leave out the '-in-law' part.
>>
File: 1400295536719.png (94KB, 314x399px)
1400295536719.png
94KB, 314x399px
>>28280912
OH SHIT

this makes me happy
>>
>>28284935
>"So, you and Twily, huh?"
>You nod, nervously awaiting Cadence's judgement.
>"The little filly I foalsat for years."
>You nod again.
>"You put a foal in her belly. You; her brother."
>You can't bear to look her in the eye.
>Your anxiety has the rest of your senses on overdrive - that's why you hear the sound of schlicking.
>You risk a peek at the individual who is surely your judge, jury, and executioner...
>...only to find her with a hoof buried in between her legs.
>"You wanna find Twily and show me how you did it?"
>>
>>28284848
>"Sweetie?"
"Yeah?"
>"Do you ever just, have thoughts about your sister?"
"What do you mean."
>"Like, y'know. Have you ever fantasized about doing the do with her?"
"...Wha-"
>"Plowing her mound?"
"I dont-"
>"Eating her 'donut'?"
"STOP."
>>
>>28285110
>"Haven't you ever thought about what it would be like?"
"Cadence, this is disgusting."
>"Burying yourself balls-deep in your sister?"
"No, never!"
>"Spilling your seed inside of her?"
"Stop it!"
>"Painting her womb white?"
"Cadence, I swear to god. If you -"
>"Bucking a foal into her?"
"F-fuck you."
>>
>>28280912
Does this mean...OOOOOH i have a picture of that in mind, but I dont remember, but it's the one where Anon and Twi have like ten of their little hellions right?

Would that mean that whatever they did to Twilight and Anon make them super fertile as a result which is then passed on to their children?

>tfw you will never be the grandfather to the birth of an entire new species.
>>
>>28285127
is cadance a cuckqueen
>>
>>28285276
Cadence just wants to watch Anon fuck his sister. The problem is that there's more than one brother in the equation she could be referring to.
>>
>>28284935
Do you know when there might be more piecest green? I really liked that twi one, but I've been craving more of that Marble sweetness all day.
>>
>Anon has r63 Gleaming Shield as sister
>Rapes her and cums inside every night until she is his
>>
>>28285755
>R63 Gleaming Shield is just Shining Armor
>Anon partakes in consensual ass sex with his brother every night
>Twilight, Velvet, and Night Light can hear them everywhere in the house
>The entire Sparkle household is in a constant state of confusion and arousal
>>
>>28286167
It's becoming a problem.
>No two members of the family can be alone at the same time without fucking
>Problem slowly grows to where they do a family orgy every night and then all cuddle in the same bed.
>>
File: flutterinvite.jpg (245KB, 1839x1545px)
flutterinvite.jpg
245KB, 1839x1545px
>He doesn't remember his cousin being THIS confident
>>
File: 1467090758123.jpg (196KB, 2063x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1467090758123.jpg
196KB, 2063x1051px
>>28286329
FUCK HER ANON
FUCK THE FLUTTERCOUSIN
>>
>>28286347
THOSE HIPS DEMAN THE MATING PRESS! FILL HER WOMB! PAINT THE WALLS WHITE LIKE ALASKA!
>>
>>28278748
>Incestuous Relationships Thread
>see pic
...explain?
>>
File: 1438921120533.jpg (355KB, 953x703px)
1438921120533.jpg
355KB, 953x703px
>>28286388
YES

YES
>>
>>28286398
You're a big boy now, make your own observation.
>>
>>28286480
GEE, THANKS!
>>
>>28280571
>I wouldn't fuck my sister irl, even though she's pretty
Not even if she asked you?
>>
>>28286781
I don't really think that she's a kind of person who would ask me such a question. And if she did then I'd call the police saying that someone is impersonating my sister and that the real one is probably kidnapped somewhere.
Incest is one of those kinks for me that I like to read about, but I wouldn't do them IRL. Maybe if we we're raised differently or "played doctor" as kids than maybe I could think of her this way. But as of now, that would be a bonerkill.
>>
>>28286329
Ffffuck
>>
>>28280917
Very nice, but a bit confusing. Is Anon a human in this or a pony?
>>
>>28287014
Was it really? I know I never stated that was a human, largely because I was implying they don't what he is. I do mention several times his uniqueness, pretty sure its even said that he's the only one of his kind at one point, and Cadence mentions interrace relationships which I suppose should maybe have been interspecies, but I felt like that was too cold a term to use for Equestria. Then when we do have Anon's pov I make note of how tall he is and the fact that he has hands and wears clothes.
>>
>>28285755 here
>>r63 Gleaming Shield
>>is just Shining Armor
I fucked up
>>
>>28286347
>>28286388
>You are at the mall with your friends with your phone goes off.
>The music you reserved for your cousin Fluttershy plays.
>To your shame, it is the Final Fantasy victory theme.
>Your friends snicker and one of them calls you a fag.
>You retaliate by telling him to shut the fuck up.
>Social balance is now restored.

>You take out your non-brandname smartphone (using generic-type wireless phone company plan) and take a look at what you cousin wants.
>Maybe she got drunk again and wants to mumble and slur into your ear for a few minutes.
>Instead of a phone call like you were expecting, Fluttershy has sent you a text.
>There's no actual words - only a photo attached.
>You open the photo, fully expecting to see a particularly cute puppy she met at the pound she volunteers at.
>Perhaps she finally bought that cute yellow sweater and wants to show it off to you.
>You click the image and it opens, resizing to allow you to view it.

see pic in >>28286347

>You find yourself quite unable to speak.
>Your favourite cousin is stark-naked (if only wearing stockings can be considered naked) and is laying on her bed.
>She has her plump, round ass up in the air and you note in a distant part of your mind that her thighs fight against the constricting stockings.
>The suspicions you've had about Fluttershy having breeding hips are confirmed.
>Her breasts, big enough to envelop your hands like the Thing if you ever tried to hold them, are squished down beneath her.
>They pool under their own considerable weight.
>Despite the size of her breasts and the plumpness of her ass suggesting that your cousin has some extra fat on her body, Fluttershy's tummy is flat and trim.
>Part of you is sure that she meant to send this photo to someone else.
>Part of you prays to God that she didn't mean to at all.
>As you're staring aghast at the photo that's giving you very confusing feelings (mostly in your dick), your phone plays the Final Fantasy victory theme again.
>>
>>28287370
It also at some point mentioned his dick slapping against his belly, which wouldn't really happen to a human.

Not to mention that it isn't even possible for people of entirely different species to be blood related.
>>
>>28287682
>You're so engrossed in the picture that you nearly drop the phone in surprise.
>Fluttershy has sent you a text message this time.
>"Hey Nonny, you wanna hang out some time?"
>DUH-DUH DUH-DUHHH DUHHH DUHHH DUH! DUH-DUH!
>"I mean, if you want to"
>DUH-DUH DUH-DUHH-
>"If you aren't busy, I'll be waiting for you at home."
>DUH-DU-
>"Maybe you could"
>DUH-
>"Paint my womb white?"
>DU-
>"Please?"

>The luring photo has been pushed off the top of the screen by Fluttershy's text messages.
>Your friends have noticed your red face and the stunned expression you wear.
>One of them asks you if you're okay.
>He's the same one who called you a fag.
>You reflexively tell him to shut the fuck up.
>With social balance once more restored (in your mind, at least; in reality, your friend is quite confused), you leave your seat and walk out to your car.
>You're going to make those breeding hips live up to their name.
>>
File: 1472393426228.png (438KB, 444x1000px)
1472393426228.png
438KB, 444x1000px
>>28287682
Appulmom next?
>>
File: 1472326341051.jpg (2MB, 4500x4500px)
1472326341051.jpg
2MB, 4500x4500px
>>28287686
>>
>>28287692
>Applejack
>Not wanting big twin sisters to take care of you.
>>
>>28287683
Anon was bent over to eat Twilight out, I embellished a little how much his cock throbbed then because smut reasons. They weren't blood related, Cadence makes mention of Princess Celestia appointing the Sparkle family to raise Anonymous when he was found.
>>
>>28287714
When newfag can't use green like the cimstain non sexed up faggot nigger shit he is
Fuken nigger mayn
>>
File: 1472476871278.png (882KB, 1280x1637px)
1472476871278.png
882KB, 1280x1637px
>>28278748
>Pixel Pizazz will never be your lewd cousin.
>>
>>28287770
>Her best friend will never join in.
>>
File: image.png (323KB, 520x650px)
image.png
323KB, 520x650px
>>28287774
>>
>>28287714
I imagine it didn't stop Twilight from moaning "onii-chan" as he lovingly impregnated her.

>>28287692
>You are in your room masturbating to online pronography when you hear your mom calling for you.
>"Nonny? Could you come down here fer a second?"
>You are quite irritated at being interrupted, but you puckle your pants and minimize the internet window regardless.
>You call back down to your mom that you'll be right out, trying to buy some time while you look for that bottle of hand sanitizer you have hidden in one of your drawers.
>There's no reason to go downstairs with dickfingers.
>No matter how much it would turn you on to touch your mom right after a masturbation session.
>When you finally find the bottle, you double-check to make sure that you aren't about to squirt lube all over your hand.
>It's a mistake you've made before, and your dick did not thank you for the mix-up.

>You arrive downstairs to a slightly peculiar sight.
>Your mom, Applejack, is standing next to a stepladder and impatiently taps her foot.
>She's wearing a blouse that you only ever see her wear on a day when there's no apple-collecting or any trees to tend to.
>You suppose that since she's mounting pictures instead of working outside, today must be one of her rare days off.
>Oddly enough, your mom is wearing a skirt instead of her usual jeans or overalls.
>It's a rather small skirt, barely coming up to mid-thigh.
>Maybe this is ALSO something she wears on days that she doesn't have to work.
>It's a testament to her work ethic that you've never seen her wear that skirt before.
>As in, ever.
>You resist the urge to tug at your collar; it's feeling rather hot in the room all of the sudden.
>" 'bout time you showed up, Anon."
>She gestures to the stepladder and a small stack of framed pictures.
>"Now help yer ol' mama out and hold the ladder steady, alright?"
>>
>>28287935
>She climbs up to the first step and looks back at you expectedly.
>"Well? Grab the ladder and make sure Ah don't fall down."
>The only place to stand is directly behind Applejack, and so you have to reach around her in order to grab the metal frame of the rickety old stepladder.
>This puts you at about waist-height with your mom.
>You hear a scuffling and the sound of clicking - you conclude that your mom just grabbed the stack of paintings she wants to hang up on the wall.
>The stepladder creaks ominously as Applejack takes another step up.
>The edge of your mom's skirt flicks your nose as it travels up past your face and settles down just over your head.
>"Y'all alright down there, Nonny?"
>You reflexively look up before you speak; your mother always taught you to look at whoever's speaking to you.
>This inadvertently gives you a look up Applejack's skirt.
>Even though the light isn't favourable (you, unfortunately, do not have something shining directly up your mom's skirt), you can see clear as day that your mom isn't wearing any panties under that curtain of apple-decorated cloth.
>You have a VERY good view of your mom's pussy.
>(You, of course, mean "very good" to mean "unobstructed" as well as "I appreciate having this vagina right up in my face".)
>To your detached surprise, your mom's snatch is clean-shaven. Maybe even waxed.
>The skin tone around her soft folds is slightly darker than even her normally sunkissed tan.
>If you are not mistaken, you see a little bit of a wet glisten from in between her lips - just inside the pink part.
>You sincerely hope that your sexual frustration from being interrupted isn't making you see things.
>>
>>28287944
>Speaking of your masturbation session, your dick has hardened against your wishes at the sight - and smell - of your mother's sex.
>"Are you doin' okay down there?"
>Applejack's question is accompanied by a very deliberate-looking wiggle of her hips, which gives you a quick teasing look at her clean pucker.
>" 'Cuz it seems to me that y'all got a mighty big problem that needs takin' care of."
>Your mom lowers her hips a few inches, damn-near stuffing her nose inside of her.
>The stepladder squeals and screeches as your mother steps down - actually bumping your face with her pussy - and plants her feet back onto solid ground.
>Applejack turns around and - with a red-faced victorious smirk - doesn't even bother hiding the way she stares at the tent you're pitching in your pants.
>"Lemme see what's botherin' you, honey."
>She starts unbuttoning her blouse.
>"Listen to yer mama, Anon."
>You clumsily start undoing your belt.
>You get the feeling that you won't need that bottle of lube OR the hand-sanitizer any more after today.
>>
>>28287935
No I would imagine not.

I-it's good to see you again sempai...I missed you
>>
>>28287959
People who fuck their brothers tend to have a bit of an incest fetish, I imagine. N-not that I would know or anything.

I-I was so unsure about namefagging again. What would Frosty-kun think of me after disappearing for so long? Would Sempai be d-disappointed?
>>
File: Belly.png (167KB, 834x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Belly.png
167KB, 834x1024px
I just caught all your stories.

God's work, fags. God's work.
>>
>>28287950

U-unf
>>
File: 1418347751890.png (193KB, 856x1141px)
1418347751890.png
193KB, 856x1141px
>>28287686
f-fuck
>>
>>28287770
>>28287774
>>28287778
nice tits
>>
File: 1415922075207.png (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415922075207.png
98KB, 500x500px
>>28287686
>>"Maybe you could"
>>DUH-
>>"Paint my womb white?"
Wow, when did Fluttershy get so lewdly forward?
>>
>>28287770
>>28287774
>>28287778
I need a green of these two!
>>
>>28287950
Moar?
>>
>>28288537
Say what you want, someone might pick it up.
>>
File: 1464782207658.png (33KB, 403x398px) Image search: [Google]
1464782207658.png
33KB, 403x398px
This is all very lewd!
>>
File: 1472413456052.jpg (43KB, 438x499px)
1472413456052.jpg
43KB, 438x499px
>>28287686
>>28287950
WHY DID YOU STOP!
>>
File: 1463751881389.jpg (77KB, 1366x626px)
1463751881389.jpg
77KB, 1366x626px
>>28288774
>>
>>28287950
>You get the feeling that you won't need that bottle of lube OR the hand-sanitizer any more after today.
>Actually masturbating with Hand-sanitizer.
>Do people actually do this?
>>
>>28288813
>Yeah, that feels really cliche. Personally, I've never used lube, my hand was always fine.
>inb4 shitstorm
>>
>>28288813
This.
>>
>>28288813
Your orgasm will be amazing if you use alcohol-based hand-sanitizer as lube. Your pisshole will thank me.
>>
File: B605aM5.gif (522KB, 500x221px)
B605aM5.gif
522KB, 500x221px
>>28288963
DO NOT DO THIS!

IT WILL BURN!
>>
Trips!
>>
File: 1458138088597.gif (468KB, 500x350px)
1458138088597.gif
468KB, 500x350px
>>28289001
FUCK!

Off by one.
>>
File: censored.png (3MB, 2100x2016px)
censored.png
3MB, 2100x2016px
Is there anyone out there that doesn't like incest? It seems like just about the most accessible fetish ever to me. Simple, versatile, appealing to anyone who likes naughty, forbidden things.
>>
>>28288803
Because I knew it would hurt the most.
>>
>>28289110
You monster.
Plz continue.
>>
File: NWlmAqp.gif (1011KB, 200x217px)
NWlmAqp.gif
1011KB, 200x217px
>>28289110
>>
File: 1468954595730.gif (1MB, 444x250px)
1468954595730.gif
1MB, 444x250px
>>28287682
>>28287686
I need to draw this
>>
>>28289134
>>28289446
Good things don't happen when I write incest smut, friends.

>>28289447
S-Sempai?
>>
>>28287778
Muh...muh dick, must fuck them both!
>>
>>28287770
>>28287778
I need a green of Pixel Pizazz being Anon's 2nd cousin and having her best friend join in.
>>
>>28289447
You need to write the damn story.
>>
>>28289598
his draws are better tho
>>
>>28289599
I want some fluttercousin story, we got enough pics for now!
>>
>>28289598
i draw more quickly than i write
I am writing, don't worry about it, although a bit slow
I also have my own projects to attend
>>
File: LfueIk1.gif (749KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
LfueIk1.gif
749KB, 320x240px
>>28289509
>Good things don't happen when I write incest smut, friends.

Yes they do. Boners are good
>>
File: the fuck m8.gif (313KB, 349x313px)
the fuck m8.gif
313KB, 349x313px
>>28289110
Wow, senpai, I knew you could be a pain in the ass at times but I didn't think you liked inducing butthurt.
>>
>>28289554
I second this Anon.
>>
>>28289626
Are all your pics on Derpi?
>>
>>28289110
You hurt me in Dong Ring thread, and now your hurt me in incest thread. You're not the writefag I knew.
>>
File: No books.png (405KB, 1280x1186px)
No books.png
405KB, 1280x1186px
>>28289110
You didn't deserve the trips.
>>
>>28290199
He didn't get trips though.
>>
File: Scrunch RD.gif (64KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Scrunch RD.gif
64KB, 250x250px
>>28290215
That was my point, Anon.
>>
>>28289896
The fluttercest pics?
Nah
I barely go to derpi
>>
Hey, what happened to the Pie sisters story
Frosty!!!
>>
>>28290223
I don't get it.
>>
File: edOaNKZ.gif (88KB, 212x200px)
edOaNKZ.gif
88KB, 212x200px
>>28290560
>yfw
>>
>>28278944
Love the concept , need more. Please anon. Feed my need.
>>
>>28290645
I'm really glad you like it. I'm just finishing up the next chapter-thingy, after that I'll just need to re-read it to catch any mistakes and then I'll start posting. It should take less than an hour.
Also, I always had much respect for any writers, but now it went on whole another level now that I see it more from their perspective. Writing isn't as easy as some may think
>>
>>28290393
Do you still have most of the pics saved? I want to upload them as a backup.
>>
>>28289654
Next time, Anon, I promise. I didn't want these two short stories to go the way of Sunset!Mom.

>>28289756
Oh, you. Oh you, Mr. Zed.

>>28289956
I like the idea that I'm a good enough writefag that I can upset people about I do or do not write.

>>28290199
Aww, I can't stand a pouty Twilight.
It's okay, Fapman. I got it.
>>
>>28290705
I really like what you're doing with your green, Twinon. The pacing was really good and I'm looking forward to more.

>>28288993
No, it's true. It's like Bengay on your balls only better.
>>
>>28284578
>>28290926
Thanks ^^ It means a lot when another writefriend is liking my story.

Anyway, without further talking, let's get started

>>28282506
>You go to the bathroom
>As you enter, you’re hit with smell of Twili’s shampoo
>No, Anon, stop it. You have to get those thoughts out of your head
>You get undressed, step in the shower and turn on the water
>You decided that cold shower will clear your head
>As the water hits your skin, you start to think about how to talk with Twili about last night
>Judging from her reaction earlier, she is pretty embarrassed about the whole situation
>Normally you’d just leave the topic as yet another stupid thing you did while being drunk
>But it bugs you too much because of what Dash said
>Sure, you said that Twili is hot
>But is it really that bad to just think that you have a pretty sister?
>That’s like saying that Mom or Dad telling someone that their daughter is pretty would be bad
>So you haven’t said anything that bad
>But then again the look in her eyes…
>And her eagerness to kiss you...
>You’d like to think it was just alcohol that made her that way
>She was single for quite a while now and a woman has her needs...
>See? That’s why you have to talk about it with her
>You tend to overthink stuff like crazy. And so does Twili
>A knock on the door brings you back to reality
>”Anon? May I come in? I left my phone in there”
>It’s Twili. You look outside the shower cabin and indeed, you see her phone
“S-sure, just give me a second”
>You step out of the cabin and cover yourself before opening the door
>She walks in trying not to look at you
>She grabs her phone and quickly walks out. Just before she closes the door you talk to her
“Sis… can we talk about last night later?”
>She looks at you and nods. You see slight blush on her face just before she closes the door
>It’s gonna be one hell of an awkward talk
>>
>>28291078

>You go back to your room and get dressed
>You thought of staying in your room till the girls come home, but your stomach demands some breakfast
>You go downstairs and notice that Pinkie went a lil bit overboard with making pancakes
>She made enough to feed your whole neighborhood for a week
>But then you remember that she’ll probably eat at least half of them
>Seriously, with how much she eats, you often wonder how is it possible that she’s not like thrice her size
>You grab a chair and join them
>Breakfast goes through without anything out of ordinary
>As long as you count AJ and Dash fighting over which one of them can eat their pancakes faster as normal
>Girls then take their stuff and start heading home
>After you said your farewells, you proceed to clean up a bit. Twili’s helping you, though you work in silence
>After you’re finished, you sit on a sofa in the living room and sigh
>Twili sits there as well, though she keeps her distance
>You decide to break the ice
“I wonder why Spike isn’t back yet”
>”He’s probably hanging out with the CMC. They grew really close lately, especially him and Sweetie Belle”
“Do you think they’re dating?”
>”Could be. It’d be good for him to finally go over his crush on Rarity”
“True”
>You then sit in silence for a while
“Hey Twili? Thanks for inviting me to the sleepover. It was fun”
>”N-no problem bro. I had a good time as well” she replies with somewhat uneasy tone in her voice
>Neither of you says anything more
>The silence is getting awkward now
>Whenever you try to look in her direction, she looks elsewhere
>She clearly is still uncomfortable about last night
>Well, there’s no need to put it off any longer
“We need to talk about yesterday”
>”We need to talk about yesterday”
>After you said that in unison, you just look at each other, blush a little bit and chuckle
>Well, at least the atmosphere isn’t that heavy anymore
>>
>>28291095

>Twili then says “We should go to my room though”
“Why’s that?”
>”Well, I don’t know about you, but I don’t fancy the idea of talking about… last night when Spike can come at any second and hear any of this”
“Good point”
>Twili then stands up and goes upstairs. You follow her and as you’re behind her, you get a good view on her butt
>The way she sways her hips hypnotize you
>No, Anon, come on, cut it out
>You’re not falling for your sister… right?
>You come to her room
>You haven’t been here in a while, though not that much has changed
>Her walls are still covered with anime posters
>You remember watching some of those series with her and getting the posters for her birthday
>She sits on her bed and you sit on the chair next to her desk
>”So…”
“Well… I don’t know where to even start to be honest…”
>”Maybe from the beginning?”
“O-ok sure”
>”S-so… you really think I’m… h-hot?” last word was said really quietly. Like she doesn’t feel good with using it for some reason
>Well, she starts from a big note
>You said that when you were drunk, true that
>But do you really think that when you’re sober?
>You look at her now. She’s wearing a simple t-shirt and shorts
>That set alongside her hair being tied up in a ponytail makes you see her assets pretty nicely
>You look at her for a while before giving her an answer
“Yes”
>”R-really?”
“Yup. I do think you look rather attractive”
>She blushes and smiles when hearing that
>”Thanks Anon. That really means a lot to me”
“You’re welcome sis”
>After few seconds of silence she speaks up again
>”What about that kiss?”
“What do you mean exactly?”
>”D-did you… did you liked it?”
“Well…”
>”Did you?”
>Now that you think about it… it was pretty nice
“Y-yes. I did liked it”
>”Oh… That’s… I’m really glad to hear that”
>She smiles once again
>Man, seeing her happy like that makes you happy yourself
>>
>>28291110

>A moment later you see her smile fade away though before she asks another question
>”But… do you think it was morally bad? I mean, we are siblings…”
“Well… I don’t think we did anything bad. We didn’t like, make out full stop ya know?”
>”Y-yeah…”
“What do you think?”
>”About what?”
“About that kiss”
>”Oh. Well… I…”
>She seems afraid of saying anything now
“Come on sis, just tell me. I won’t laugh at you or anything”
>She looks at you, you see fear in her eyes, but after a while, she takes a deep breath and speaks up
>”The truth is… I loved it”
“W-well, I’m glad you enjoyed it as well”
>You looked at each other and smiled
“So… is there anything more? Or are we go on now and remember to lay down with cider next time?”
>You said that with a joking tone, but Twili is not laughing. She seems like something is still bothering her
“Sis? You ok?”
>She doesn’t say anything, but she stands up and walks up to you
>She looks you deeply in the eyes. You can see that she is nervous
“T-Twili? What are you doing?”
>”When I said I loved that kiss, I really meant that”
>Her face gets closer to yours
>”And I… I wanna do that more… and even make it a “full stop make-out” as you put it”
>Before you can protest, she quickly pulls you into a kiss
>She starts of just with a simple kiss like one last night, but then she gets more and more passionate
>The voice in your brain screams that you should stop it, that it’s not right
>But you don’t listen to it, your body enjoys it too much to stop
>When you finally break off the kiss, you look at Twilight. It’s the same look that you saw yesterday
>She steps back and after a few seconds that feel like an eternity for you, she finally says something
>>
>>28291124

>”I… I’m in love with you Anon. I had a crush on you for a while now. I tried to tell myself that it’s wrong because we’re siblings… but after last night, I know I cannot hide that anymore”
>You don’t know what to say to that
>I mean, yes, you are pretty close… but you’d never thought that your sister could develop romantic feelings towards you
>It’s just so surreal to be true
>While your mind is going trough million thoughts per second, you hear someone yelling downstairs
>”Anon? Twilight? I’m home!”
>It’s Spike
>Before you can react, Twili says ”I’ll go and talk with him now. You probably have to… think about all of this. GO to your room before he comes upstairs, I’ll just say that you’re still seeping after the sleepover”
>She then proceeds to give you a kiss on the cheek and walks out the room
>Just like she said, you go to your room. You lay down on your bed and start thinking
“What the actual fuck just happened?”

And that's it for today. I'm heading off to sleep now since the temperature is now low enough to actually be able to sleep. I hope you'll enjoyed this part of the story. If you have any questions, ask away, I'll answer them in the morning. Till that time, take care and have a good day/night
>>
>>28291151
>confessions of love
You know just how to make me feel, don't you Twinon?
>>
>>28291259
Plz continue with the fluttershy story
>>
>>28290728
Sure
Let me get back from work and i'll upload an imgur album
>>
>>28291316
Tell you what - I may or may not end up getting drunk tonight. You might just get your wish.
>>
>>28286807
>But as of now, that would be a bonerkill.
You worry me, Anon.
>>
>>28291849
Didn't we have this discussion a couple of threads back?
>>
File: 0330chewbacca.jpg (13KB, 250x184px) Image search: [Google]
0330chewbacca.jpg
13KB, 250x184px
>>28282259
>law
>uncreative
gooby pls
>>
Mommy Rarity spoiling you for being her special little boy, filling in the emptiness in her own soul from your dad breaking up with her for another mare. She uses an age reverse spell to make sure you never grow up from being a child.

If she's not working she's doting on you, snuggling you constantly, making sure you were as comfy as possible, and other such over barring things, though you never complain. How could you when your mommy always spent "special" time with you, making you feel good in the kind of way she said only ponies who REALLY love each other can, which made sense, because your mom really loves you and you really love her! You especially like when she hold you close to her chest and slowly rubs your pee-pee and strokes your hair at the same time. That feels really, really good!
>>
File: pondering anon.png (16KB, 483x562px)
pondering anon.png
16KB, 483x562px
>>28290728
http://imgur.com/a/UTArI
Here's the imgur Anon
>>
>>28292144
>That end
Woah there. Try to slow down a bit, fellah.
>>
>>28292243

Just some shit I slapped together. never intended it to be a story, just a thing that's there, existing.
>>
>>28292237
shes so adorable
>>
>>28292777
>You will never carry around your waifu in a pup pucci
>>
>>28293020
i was more referring to the imgur link
>>
>>28292777
trips
>>
>Fluttermom will never masturbate you using her tits.
>You will never cum on her face and see her smile.
>>
>>28291535
Update: too drunk to write anything good

Sorry friendos you'll always be in my heart
>>
>>28284758
Electra from the dads perspective would be the best
>>
>>28293539
>You are Dadanon
>Also known as Anon
>Your daughter is sucking your balls
>It's actually pretty nice
>You have no complaints
>Life continues as normal
>>
>>28293496
Don't do anything too stupid.

Also, don't mean to pry, but why are you getting drunk on a Monday night, fampai? You doin ok buddy?
>>
>>28294149
I don't work tomorrow and the liquor was on sale 30% off b/c summer's over. Thanks for your concern Mr. Zed, it really makes me happy that people think about me and my well-being.

For the record (idk if any of you will belive me) I only drink like once every 3-4 months

Oh god it really does look bad doesn't it? Monday night jesus christ apa get it together
>>
File: frenship of autism.gif (14KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
frenship of autism.gif
14KB, 650x450px
>>28294237
Hey, you may be some faceless faggot who writes porn about a cartoon horse show for little girls, but I am too, and if that doesn't make us friends then I don't know what does.
>>
>>28294149
Its fine, kind of Analplugs thing to get drunk whenever possible, happens all the time in RGRE. He'll write something and probably post it later, he does very well when drunk.
>>
>>28294318
>this human disease called friendship
bedtime for reals now gnight pony board i love you full homo

>>28294334
Y-yeah, that's right. I was drunk when I wrote <x terrible thing>. S-Sure.
>>
>>28294381
Dude we been over this in RGRE, you write fine drunk or sober.
>>
>>28294395
You're too kind Anon. Writing drunk is hard because I keep forgetting what I'm tryint to say.
>>
>page 6 bunp
we homestuck now
>>
>>28278748
>>
>>28291259
Apparently I do. But you know you love it

>>28291849
>>28291923
If there was a discussion about that in earlier thread, then I've probably missed it
I don't have anything against the fact that there are Anons here that would gladly do lewd stuff to their sisters. It's just not for me, that's all. I think that I'd have to me literally in the situation of "either you do this or you're both gonna die" to actually do it
>>
>>28293473
Why isnt this a thing yet?
>>
>>28252871
>You hold your sister tightly against you and let her get it all out.
>You rub her back and rock her back and forth comforting you both.
“It'll be okay sweetheart.”
>Your mom sits next to you and pats your back.
>”I don't know what to do with you two. I'd hate to have to transfer you guys during your senior year.”
“No no no. I can handle all the crap at school it's just-”
>You look down at your peacefully sleeping princess in your arms.
“I don't think she'd do well losing the few friends she has or having to deal with all new people and going through this again.
>She gently stretches and nuzzles into your chest.
>You sweep a few vibrant strands oh hair from her face and give her a squeeze eliciting a small smile.
>”You guys sure are serious about this whole relationship thing. I guess I should say I'm happy you two are happy. In the grand scheme of things I'd rather it'd be you two together than someone that'd hurt my babies.
>She give you both a huge mom hug with a kiss on the forehead.
>”You guys should go relax and rest. I'll wake you up when dinner's done, you can have your stuff back too. It's in my room on my desk.”
“Thanks mom.”
>”No problem kiddo”
>You carry Vinyl up the steps to your room and gently set her down on the bed.
>After setting her down you snuggle up behind her.
>You intertwined your fingers with hers and lay your locked hands against her chest making her smile even wider than before.
“Sleep tight baby girl.”
>You pass out quickly.
>A few hours later the smell of food wakes you up.
>You look down to see that Vinyl has completely tangled your legs together.
>You can't help but laugh.
>>
>>28296003
>Be a very sleepy girl.
>You feel a hand gently rock you awake.
>”Hello beautiful.”
>You smile and give Anon a quick kiss.
>”Are you hungry?”
>Your stomach growls loudly.
>”I thought so.”
>He picks you up and puts you over his shoulder.
>Both of you laugh and giggle as you go down the stairs and into the kitchen.
>”Glad to see you guys are feeling better. I don’t like seeing my babies unhappy.”
>”It’s amazing what a nap will do for you.”
>Anon messes with your hair.
>You playfully bat his hand away
>”I wasn’t sure what to make so, breakfast?”
>She puts down a big plate of pancakes down on the kitchen island
>You all sit down and you proceed to shovel pancakes into your face to compensate for the few days of not eating.
>”Slow down Vivi”
>You look up at him with food hanging out of your mouth.
>”Goofball.”
>Dinner finishes rather quietly but it’s a nice sort of quiet.
>Everything just feels, comfy.
>After dinner you’re absolutely stuffed
>You grab Anon’s hand, lead him back up to your room and pull him into the bed.
>”You sure are extra snuggly all of a sudden.”
[ Cause I feel bad about all of this ]
>”Don’t lovey. What happened happened. No point in being upset and dwelling on it.”
>He boops your nose making you giggle.
[ Hey Nonny?]
>”Yes Vivi?”
[ Have you ever wished that...I you know...had my voice?]
>He contemplates for a few seconds and then puts both of his hands on your cheeks.
>”When we were younger a little bit but now, not so much.”
>>
>>28296005
>He grabs your hands and locks your fingers with his.
>”I'm perfectly happy with you being just the way you are now.”
>You pull your arms in drawing him closer and locking him a passionate kiss.
>He rolls onto his back and you straddle on top of him.
>Momentarily you pull away.
>”Something wrong?”
[ No, I just wanted to say something.]
>”What's up cutie?”
[ I just wanted to say that...I'm sorry but I'm not ready to actually do ‘it’ yet.]
>He rubs your cheek and you nuzzle against his hand.
>”That's okay sweetheart.”
>A devilish grin creeps it's way across your face.
[But, we can do everything up to that]
>You place his hands under your shirt and on your sides.
>His cold hands tickle you at first but warm up as he slides his hands up and down your body
>You slide further back so that your sitting directly on his lap and grind back and forth.
>He slides his hands under the tube top that you wore instead of a bra and your breath hitches.
>He pulls his hands back
>”You okay?”
>You nod and smile
[ I didn’t say stop ]
>He laughs and places his hands on your chest, squeezing lightly making you moan.
>You start to unzip your pants
>Knock knock knock.
>Fuuuck
>Quickly you fix yourself and roll off of Anon.
>”Yeah come in.”
>Anon’s voice is full of annoyance.
>Your mom opens the door
>>
>>28296013
>Be Anon
>”I'm not interrupting anything am I?”
”No just, what's up?”
>You sigh
>”Well, I know you guys are both in your first relationship.”
>Oh god
>”And I figured I should give you guys the talk.”
“Mom. We're two eighteen year olds who have just gotten into our first relationship and have had access to the internet our entire lives. I promise you, we know and we'll be safe.”
>”Oh, yeah. I guess you're right. Well, you two be good alright?”
“Yeah yeah we will.”
>”Alright alright I'm leaving.”
>She leaves and closes the door behind her.
>You start to roll over on top of Vinyl but she stops you.
>[ Sorry, mom kinda killed the mood for me. ]
“Oh, okay..”
>She hops off the bed and motions for you to scoot closer to the edge.
>You oblige and follow her instructions.
>Once you're at the edge she sits on the floor in front of you and looks up smiling.
>You look at her and smile back which earns you a raised eyebrow
“What? Why the look?”
>[ You're an idiot ]
“What did I do?
>She gets up and sits on your knee
>[ Anon, sweetheart. I love you but you're slow. ]
“What am I missing?”
>>
>>28296015
>[ Anon. Sweetheart. Why would your girlfriend be face to cock level with you after getting intimate? ]
“Ohhhh, I thought you said that-”
>[ Anon, if you don't get your cock out in the next few seconds I will punch you in it.]
>Never in your life have you dropped trou faster.
>Vinyl’s eyes widen and she mouths wow
“What? It nothing to write home about.”
>[ It's big for someone that's never sucked a dick before ]
>She wraps her dainty fingers around you and strokes up and down.
>Damn, she's already good at this
>A small moan escapes your lips making her smile and pump a little faster.
“Ahh, Vi.”
>She looks up at you and seductively points at her lips.
>You nod and she latches her plump lips around the head
>She swirls her tongue around like she's trying to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.
“F-Fuck Vivi.”
>You gently place your hand on the back of her head
>She paces herself but eventually works her way all the way down to the base.
>As she pulls back slowly she flicks her tongue around the bottom of your length.
>You can feel yourself getting closer and closer the faster she goes.
“Ahh Vi, I'm getting close.”
>She pulls off of you with a loud pop before taking off her shirt and bra and chucking them to the side.
>You can feel your grip tightening on her hair as you get close and she strokes faster.
“Ahh, I'm cumming.”
>She sticks her tongue out as ropes of cum land in her mouth and down chest.
“Wow, that was um, yeah.”
>Looking down you can see that she was having some fun of her own with her hand deep in her shorts.
>You smile wipe the cum off of her lips and give her a short kiss.
“I owe you one.”
>She giggles.
>[ Did you like it ]
“I loved it sweetheart, you did great.”
>She bounces up and down excitedly.
>>
>>28296020
I return and with smut to boot.
Sorry for being dead for so long.
Writing smut is hard
>>
>>28296024
>Writing smut is hard
You just need to practise more, it gets easier.
>>
File: 1472541975846.jpg (260KB, 851x1200px)
1472541975846.jpg
260KB, 851x1200px
>>28293473
>There will never be a Fluttermom story.
>>
>>28296400
wew
>>
>>28296400
>You will never lower your mother's panties while she gives you loving smile.
>You will never feel her erected nipples through her sweater which acts like a second skin as you slowly enter the woman who brought you to this world.
>You will never her quiet moans as you start a slow and steady rhythm that fills the room.
>She will never kiss your forehead and hear her soft voice whisper "Keep going sweety."
>You will never pick up your pace and tell her that you are close and she will never respond. "Do it inside honey, you said that you always wanted to be a big brother."
>>
File: 1472319395170.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472319395170.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>Be me
>One week ago
>2nd day of Uni
>English class
>Two QT blond girls sit behind me.
>One says "Is it true that you had sex with your little brother."
>"Yeah, I did so what?"
>"Oh my god Kathy he is like your brother."
>"It's not my fault he has a huge dick."
>MFW
>>
File: 1464650980665.jpg (84KB, 960x864px)
1464650980665.jpg
84KB, 960x864px
>>28296020
... cunnilingus next?
>>
>>28296564
She's got the right attitude.
>>
>>28296666
Dem quads. I must now
>>
>>28292777
Trips speaks truth
>>
File: applause.gif (47KB, 201x199px)
applause.gif
47KB, 201x199px
>>28296564
that line of reasoning...
brother has big D
>must be bred by him
women are truely magnificent creatures
>>
>>28296024
I think you did just fine. Also, glad to see you back. Your story is easily my favorite one. Also, about it, was it ever specifically said why Vinyl is mute? Was it an accident of some sort or was she born this way?
>>
>>28296952
Just born that way
>>
>>28296952
Also glad you're enjoying it
>>
Any preg yet?
>>
>>28297180
>no preg
>page 8
Could these be connected?
>>
>>28295471
If I may from a couple of threads back.

I started with saying, "Is there anyone here who likes incest, but wouldn't actually do it?"

An anon replied with:
"This. I'm here because thoughts of fictional incest situations makes my pee-pee hard even though the idea of having sex with my sister sickens me.

What a lot of people in this thread don't seem to get is that there's a difference between what you like and what you like to masturbate to."

That whole thread had one night on the philosophy of incest alone.
>>
>>28297797
This anon gets the point. It goes to many different fetishes as well. Not to look too far from here, there are a lot of "horsefuckers" that can masturbate to technicolor horses like there's no tomorrow, but not there are not that many of them who would actually go and fuck a real horse. And it's not only people in this thread, I'd say that most people I know both online and IRL are like that. That's just way things are, sadly enough
>>
>>28291151
Ok, I just wanted to inform you guys that there will be no updates today and tomorrow. Today I have no ideas or anything today, I need to just sit down and think about how will I continue with the story and if it'll involve any lewd moments (I had some tries at writing normal stuff, but anything erotic would be a first time for me)
As for tomorrow, I'll be heading back home from vacation and I'll have no internet when traveling. I'll probably get home in the middle of the night, and I have to go to work next day. Also, let's be honest, after you've been sleeping somewhere or 5 days and then get back home to your own bed, you wanna make the most of it.
But work won't be as bad for my thinking about updates, because I do basicly nothing there and can fuck around the internet whole time, so I'll try to write something there. From there on, I'll try to update daily untill the end of the story.
Ok, that was somewhat lengthy post, but I hate to leave without saying anything, especially when I'm actually contributing. So until next time guys, take care and have a good day/night
>>
>Page 9
Wew lad
>>
>>28298552
Well, that was pointless.
>>
>>28298572
your face is pointless
>>
File: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.jpg (65KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.jpg
65KB, 480x270px
>>28299285
Burn!
>>
File: NO U.gif (30KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
NO U.gif
30KB, 256x192px
>>28299285
>>
Alright, so I took a nap earlier and during that short rest I had a dream.
Basically, Anon and Fluttershy are at family movie night. Shy drags him behind the couch when no one is looking because she wants to"play" with him. Anon gets nervous that they might get caught, forcing Shy to take action in her own, not too forceful, way. In it they were kinda young, but not like 12, with Anon being a year older than Shy. I guess they were either cousins or bro and sis.
Seeing as my drawing skill is only slightly better than my writing skill, and clearly my drawing skill is not good, I decided to take my hand at it and drew the scene in my dreams, via whiteboard.I know I'm not good at drawing people, I'm only slightly good at drawing inanimate objects. By the way I referenced Nayaa's fluttercousin images for their hairstyles so forgive me senpai if I brought disgrace to your characters. I just want to make you proud.
>>
>Your little brother just took the last juicebox
What do?
>>
>>28300781
Powerfully pumble his prepubescent ponut
>>
>>28300600
I liked it/10. Also checking those repeating digits.
>>
File: naisu.jpg (45KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
naisu.jpg
45KB, 500x275px
>>28300600
I liked it
>>
>Ponies are such a wonderful race!
>Mares and stallions of all ages all have their youthful charms!
>A married mother of could look just like a filly fresh out of horsecollege!
>Like this fine specimen here!
>You turn up behind her and smack her flank
>It's firm, but there's just enough fat there for a cute little jiggle
>"Anonymous, how dare you hit your own mother like that!"
>Oops
>>
>>28301801
I kek'd
>>
Daily reminder that Nayaa is the writefag we don't deserve.
>>
>>28301801
>Anon starts a documentary series on incest

>And here, we see the little brother
"Heyyy, whatcha doin'?"
>"What the-"
>Due to the high libido of younglings, they tend to be masturbating in their habitat and they will fabricate a cover-up when you discover them
"Your next line is, 'I was just talking with friends on Skype!'"
>"I was just talking with friends on Skype...Hey! I hate it when you do that! Get out of my room!"
>Ahh, it seems we have aggravated him, but we can escape this predicament
>Here, we will take out our secret weapon
"Aww, but what about this?"
>A pretty dress!
"You want to ignore our favorite 'playtime'?"
>Slowly but surely, he will take the bait
>"...Fine, but you're not taking pictures this time."
>Success!
>Next time on Family Fun
>Aunts: Are they as good as your Mom?

I'm tired don't kinkshame me
>>
>>28302881
Why is Anon fucking Joseph Joestar?
>>
File: 1468841855391.webm (3MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468841855391.webm
3MB, 1136x640px
>>28278748
>tfw no twilight velvet/twilight green
>>
File: yes.png (65KB, 436x439px)
yes.png
65KB, 436x439px
>>28302915
Why not?
>>
Im back. heres another update, in case you don't know where i left off, http://pastebin.com/W0Q7vSs7

>At the bottom of the trail Twilight runs into view of the other girls
>"Girls!?"
>"Oh, darling we simply must apologize. It seems that Fluttershy got the idea to pack a picnic for us to enjoy the, uh, sorry dear what were they called again? Jackmeoff's?"
>Before Fluttershy could open her mouth Twilight tripped and collapsed on the floor in front of them
>Applejack runs to pick her up
>"Whoa Nelly, that was some fall. Y'alright sugarcube?"
>Twilight began sobbing
>The girls crowded around and started playing 20 questions
>What's wrong? Are you ok? Are you hurt? What happened?
>"Not m-me. I-i-it's Sunset."
>"What about Sunset?"
>Twilight continued to choke out her words
>"Sh-she, her brother..."
>"Her brother, Anon, that slowpoke? What'd he do to her?"
>"N-no."
>Twilight took a deep breath to gather herself
>"Sunset, she fell off the trail and I don't know if she's hurt but I found her brother and told him and..."
>Twilight broke down again as Fluttershy hugged her
>Rainbow looked up at the mountain obscured by thunderclouds
>"You guys take care of Twilight, I'll go look for Sunset and her bro."
>As she took off Applejack grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back
>"Oh no you don't, the last thing we need right now is someone else getting lost."
>"What? But-"
>"No buts, this is the smart thing to do. Ain't that right Twilight?"
>Twilight dried her tears and nodded
>"W-we need to find a police officer or, or a park ranger. Someone who can help us."
>"Alright you heard the lady, let's Giddy Up!"
>>
>>28303259
>Back up on the mountain you had just found a trail after traveling not too far down from the slope and started following it
>The rain poured through the leaves and soaked both of you completely
>It also made the ground muddier than it was before and pooled everywhere around you
>As you sloshed through yet another shin deep puddle you noticed the streams flooding in from uphill
>The whole forest seemed like something out of a PBS special about the amazon
>Except there weren't any topless women to fill in the boring parts
>You inadvertently steal a glimpse at your sister's cleavage and immediately regret it as she catches you
>To cover you quickly fake another wave of pain and ask to sit down
"Ow, ow. Let's stop next to that rock over there."
>She settles you down on top of the rock and stretches her sore neck
>"My head still hurts anon. I wish i knew how i fell."
"Twi said you slipped, what the hell were you doing?"
>Sunset pondered the question and you saw her cheeks flush suddenly
>"Oh, OH. Um, just y'know, talking about girl stuff?"
"Hmm."
>You totally believed her
>"But i don't remember slipping or tripping over anything. I just sort of fell."
"Well, whatever happened doesn't matter. I'm just glad you're safe."
>She smiles at your concern for her before something else gets your attention
>Pop-Foosh-Foosh-Splash
>You turn your attention back to the trail
>Another large rock landed in the puddle you just passed
>Before you could question it more rocks began to crash through the forest from above
>They literally flew into view just a few feet from your position
>When you heard snapping you grabbed your little sister's hand and threw her under you as you took shelter behind your rock
>Sunset whimpered and held fast to you
>Your grip only tightened
>>
File: 1471996131172.png (173KB, 724x1024px)
1471996131172.png
173KB, 724x1024px
>>28303262
>The rocks continued to fall for a few seconds more before subsiding
>You hazard a peek over your safety net and find several trees had splintered and bent under weight of the rubble
>Further up a few of the larger trees had been trampled flat giving you a decent view of the bluffs
>You could just make out more gravel shifting on the side of the mountain
"Sunset we need to run."
>"But your leg."
"Alright just you run, I'll catch up to you."
>"You can barely walk."
"Don't argue with me just go!"
>"But-"
"Fucking run already! Listen to what I'm saying!"
>Sunset seemed hurt again but hardened with womanly pride
>"NO! I'm not going to leave you behind!"
"SUNSET!"
>"ANON!"
>Sunset lifted your arm over her shoulder and picked you up before you could protest
>"Shut up! You need me now."
>She stared at you with pleading eyes that were much more effective than this morning
>Pressed for time and not wanting to argue with her you just decide to let her carry you
>You look back as another torrent of rocks breaks loose
---

>Meanwhile at the ranger station
>The girls were half sitting half standing in the small office while Ranger Smith was talking over the walkie
>His colleague had already gone out to search
>He repeated grid numbers and letters as he pushed several pins into a map he had on his wall
>"...got it. I'll get on the horn with local authorities for a heli and get'em to conduct an aerial search. Keep me informed, over and out."
>He dropped the radio and picked up the phone to dial 911
>"You girls just stay calm we'll find your friends."
>Twilight fidgeted
>"Umm, didn't he find them on the trail?"
>>
>>28303268
>The ranger shook his head
>"If they came down the same way they went up he would've run into them."
>He connected with the emergency operator and passed on the news to dispatch
>The girls held each others hands
>When he was done Twilight questioned him again
>"So if he didn't find them, where could they have gone?"
>The ranger took a deep breath as he stared at Twilight
>"I could really use a cigarette right about now. Sorry. The situation just took a difficult turn and i didn't want to alarm you."
>Everyone became apprehensive as he continued
>"Seems that with all the rain we've had over the past week the mountain started loosening its hold on the bluffs, which means..."
>He lifted his arms and let them fall
>"A landslide?"
>The ranger nodded once and continued
>"We usually have a guy who checks the grounds for these kinds of things but he hasn't come back in a while. Pfft, geologists. It wasn't until just now that my partner saw the cracks up on that trail."
>Twilight sat back down not knowing what to say
>"If there's any good news here it's that if your friend's brother couldn't carry her back up the slope he might've gone into the forest. There plenty of trails that lead away from the bluffs, as long as he keeps moving they should both be fine."
>>
>>28303273
>Back up on shit creek you had to mutter your curse words as the trail rounded back around to where you first came out
>Once in a while a rock you would hear a rock coming down the mountain and you pressed Sunset against the embankment to keep her safe as it bounced over your heads
>As you kept going you discovered another turn in the trail that again led back the way you came
"What the actual fuck?"
>"We're almost at the bottom Anon, look I can see Stumpy's boutique from here."
>You look to where she pointed out the building
>All you could see was the roof about a hundred feet below and about three blocks away
>Lightning flash and a deafening clap of thunder rung your ears
"We can't stop moving, we have to find shelter."
>Another roll of thunder rumbled in the distance
>It was strong enough to send vibrations through the air
>Oddly enough you felt it in your feet too
>Several snaps also resounded behind you
>"Anon!"
>Turning around you saw the mountain give way as the treeline way above you shaking violently and falling
>You shove Sunset off the trail
>"RUN. NOW!"
>The ground was more level at this point though the trees were close together
>Despite Sunset's earlier protests she had no problem moving ahead of you
>The pain in your leg also mysteriously dulled as you hopped and skipped behind her
>Another large rock, the size of a basketball rolled effortlessly past you and split a tree in half as it went by
>Before you started to lose hope you heard something else
>It sounded like a seadoo or a snowmobile, or an ATV!
>Sunset stepped out into another trail but you egged her on
>It only got louder as you kept running
>Sunset slipped and you immediately bend over to help her up, chancing a look backwards
>It looked as if the whole forest was alive as trees pushed forward from their base
>At first glance it almost relieved you until you them topple over and a wall of mud and rock took its place
>>
File: 1426369328609.png (204KB, 834x1070px)
1426369328609.png
204KB, 834x1070px
>>28303278
>Two seconds was all you needed to get your sister on her feet and light a fire under your ass
>You nearly kept pace with her when suddenly
>"ANON!"
>Sunset called out as you turned to see something glowing red and hauling ass on the trail below you
>It was no use calling out, by the time you reached the trail it was gone
>You didn't bother trying to figure out which way to go
>A quick look around and you spot a rather large stone jutting out of the ground to your left
>Rushing a hesitant Sunset to the rock cost you precious seconds as the landslide crested the trail behind you
>You nearly had to pick her up and run as you shoved her across the way
>"Anon!?"
>She cried out in fear, tears welling up in her eyes
>You on the other hand were more determined than ever
>It was only a few more yards to the stone when a thick poplar tree fell across the trail
"JUMP!"
>You yelled as you pushed her forward
>Sunset had to step on the trunk in order to get over it while you cleared it in a single painful leap
>Just moments after you cleared the tree the free flowing mud reached the trail and felled the rest of the trees onto the path
>You made it just in time to fall on top of your sister as the mountain roared around you

Alright that's all i have for this week
Don't forget to Like, Share and Subscribe for more weekly updates ;)
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
>>28302881
To gay, go to bed.
>>
>>28303285
Waiting for more.
>>
>>28301801
>Equestria works on EG logic
>There's a human version of everypony in another world
>That means there's a pony version of Anon
>Poneanon moved out to a city halfway across the world, but his family lives in Ponyville where Anon is
No poneanon in THIS story, thank you sir
>Empty nest syndrome means that horsemom is fine with human Anon being her new stand-in son
>Anon thinks this shit is weird and wants no part of his alleged horsefamily
>Keeps getting invited to dinners and his quasi-siblings keep following him around town, asking about their counterparts and idk doing things that siblings do
>Anon is similar enough to Poneanon to trigger family feels, but different enough for one (or more) of his female horsefamily members to start lusting after him
>Pseudo-incest happens

>Your dick is diamonds when Cinnamon Flower lifts up her tail and presents herself to you.
>"A-Anon... you can't tell anypony, okay sweetie?"
"I won't tell a soul."
>The older mare takes on a slightly expectant expression (barely visible through the lust clouding her face).
"...Mom."
>Your horsemom's clit winks with an audible ~squelch~ and she moans in appreciation.
>>
page 9
>>
>>28304779
>>
>>28304779
>>
>>28303268
>over and out
Triggered
>>
>>28306102
I don't copy
>>
File: casully.png (105KB, 649x500px)
casully.png
105KB, 649x500px
>>28306171
you cheeky fuck
>>
File: zergcat.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
zergcat.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>28306171
Prepare yourself for this knifehand you little shit, OVER.
>>
Comfy are you there?
>>
>>28306379
and out?
>>
File: 1470882566392.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470882566392.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
bump with a hint
>>
File: 1472336700355.jpg (29KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
1472336700355.jpg
29KB, 456x810px
>>28287686
>paint my womb white
Y-you too
>>
>>28308193
>>
>>28302881
Go take your pills.
SHOO SHOO SHOOO
>>
live
>>
>>28304217
I never knew I needed this until now.
>>
>>28309841
>"What was your sister like? The human me?"
>"What did she look like?"
>"Was she... pretty?"
>"Did you like her?"
>>
>>28289061
Kanashiipanda is love, Kanashiipanda is life

He got me to accept anthro
>>
>tfw no greens
It's a bad feel.
>>
midnight bump
>>
Noon bump for euofag
>>
Do you guys accept horse on horse action?
>>
>>28312152
I'm pretty sure anything that doesn't have Anon in it is considered pure superhitlercancer by the majority.
>>
>>28312152
Of course we do.

>>28312407
Oh you.
>mfw

Also, three day weekend coming up expect a sizable update to come.
>>
>>28280843
A glans-massaging vagina that can suck your dick in? Good god. There is such a thing as too much imagination.
>>
Bump, waiting for Twinon
>>
File: lk.png (427KB, 1024x576px)
lk.png
427KB, 1024x576px
>>28312456
How dare you disrespect our religion, anonism, the only religion in the whole universe that got the meaning of life right?
>>
>>28313148
>>
>>28306428
He's dead Jim.
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: the most thread saviest.png (269KB, 446x445px) Image search: [Google]
the most thread saviest.png
269KB, 446x445px
>>
>>28310205
WTF is this image
>>
>>28316097
A anime hentai joke in pone version. Its exactly like this but dumber.
>>
File: why.jpg (108KB, 499x720px)
why.jpg
108KB, 499x720px
>>28316097
>>28316119
There's nothing to say about this.
>>
>>28316255
fucking weird ass fetishes.
>>
Nayaa please bring us Flutters to save us from this nightmare.
>>
>>28316287
How can you say you love your sister if you won't even eat her eyeball?
>>
>>28316786
i prefer sun dried clitorises myself
>>
>>28316790
I laughed
>>
>Your daughter will never asked to be picked up from track practice
>She will never fill up the car with her pheromones on the ride home

>She will never do stretches in the living room because your home doesn't have a gym
>She will never be wearing too tight compression shorts that show off her tight butt to you while stretching

>She will never have the perfect body that you are forced to look at day in and day out, knowing you're not supposed to have it
>She will never not realize she's been tempting you for years on end, knowing it's wrong to do so

Fuck man, Rainbow daughter is something I didn't know I needed in my life.
>>
Ok, I'm finally back. Sorry for no update yesterday, but I just couldn't come up with anything + I got a new desk and had to put it together. Anyway, back to the story

>>28291151
>As you lay down in your bed, you start to think about it
>You try to think why did she fell in love with you
>All those movie nights or walks in the park…
>Did she thought of them as dates?
>When did she even developed that kind of feelings towards you anyway?
>You try to remember if there was a moment when she became more clingy or anything
>But there was nothing like that. You always were close
>As kids, one would always stand in defence of other
>You always was helping her whenever someone picked on her because of her fascination with Anime
>It’s not like she can’t handle stuff like this herself
>There was one time when some guy told her, that she is pretty weak and lame if her younger brother have to come and save her everyday
>He got a punch to the gut first, and when he bent over from pain, he took an uppercut to the face
>He had to be transported to the ER. From what you’ve heard, he had broken nose and one rib
>To this day you’ve never seen any girl punching someone that hard. And that’s saying something when you also know someone like AJ or Dash
>She was suspended for a week after that
>You remember that she was pretty sad about it, since she loves learning
>She was helping you everyday that week with your homework
>You didn’t really need any help, but seeing how happy it made her, you just couldn’t say no to her
>You always were there for her
>>
>>28318316
>You remember the time you got ditched by your first girlfriend
>You were devastated to the point that your parents allowed you to stay home the next day
>But what really surprised you was that Twili to stay home as well to spend that day with you
>Mom and Dad said no, so she left for school in the morning, and just after they went to work, she came back home
>You just hang around, watched movies and anime
>Whenever you were crying over your ex, she just hugged you and told you that everything will be fine and that you deserve better
>It’s pretty usual shit you hear in that situation, but it made you feel better
>Next thing you knew, you woke up in your bed with Twili sleeping on the edge of your bed
>You fell asleep after crying your heart out, and she must’ve carried you here
>And she stayed with you to be sure you’re fine
>She always been there for you
>She always was nice for you
>You now realised how sad your life would be without her, how much to do owe her...
>...and how much do you love her
>Well, of course you do, she’s your sister
>But could you love her as someone more than that?
>That feels… weird, wrong even
>There are reasons why incest isn’t socially acceptable
>But you can’t really choose who you love, so is it right to forbid people from that?
>...
>You really are considering that, aren’t you Anon?
>Well, how can you not after you now thought about all this
>And especially after Twili confessed her love to you
>She is pretty, smart and all… but she’s still your sister!
>While you enjoyed what you did, there’s that little voice in your head that says it’s wrong
>That moral conflict will drive you insane!
>>
>>28318319
>You get up from your bed, take your jacket and head downstairs
>As you walk up to the door, Twili asks “Where are you going Anon?”
“Huh? Uh, just for a walk”
>”Oh, mind if I’d join you?”
>Her bright smile makes it really hard to say no, but…
“Maybe later ok? I need some time alone.”
>The sadness that come up on her face makes you feel bad
>”Oh… ok…”
“Hey, don’t look at me like that Twili. I just need to…”
>You look around if Spike isn’t around
“I need to think about what you told me and stuff.”
>”Oh… I see…”
>She looks down with an expression of a sad puppy
>You can’t leave her like that
“Sis? What would you say for us watching something together? Just like back in the old days?”
>She looks at you with a surprised face
>”R-really?”
“Really really. I will pick up some snacks on my way back. In the meantime think of what you’d like to watch, ‘k?”
>”S-sure! I can’t wait!”
>And there’s Twili you like to see, all happy and giggly
>Just before you leave, she looks around and gives you a quick peck on the cheek
>”Don’t be out for too long, ok?”
>You just nod and walk out of the house
>You decide to take a walk to the park. There’s a nice place that not many people go there, and you always went there when you had to decide on something important
>You haven’t been there in a while, but now it’s a good time as ever to go there

That's it for now. I have a rough idea of what's coming next, but I decided to leave it for tomorrow in order to try update daily. I hope you enjoyed that short update. As always, if ya have questions, don't be afraid to ask. Take care and have a good day/night ^^
>>
File: SfKscAP.gif (3MB, 312x302px)
SfKscAP.gif
3MB, 312x302px
>>28318325
Good work.
>>
>>28318325
I'm curious where this is going.
>>
>>28317285
something for the pain
http://pastebin.com/m1W3cj7X
>>
>>28312456
okay cool, i have a few incest stories I wrote that you guys may like:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/207965/all-that-sparkles
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/154030/oedipal-panties
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/197004/fathers-day

I'll also do requests for this thread, if anyone's got a canon paring they want me to write about I'll give it a stab
>>
File: 1460144987244.jpg (79KB, 403x498px) Image search: [Google]
1460144987244.jpg
79KB, 403x498px
No story of twi and SA doing very unroyal things and fearing for their lives about being found out only to find out that what they are doing is very royal as they walk in on Luna shoulder deep in Celestias Utherus looking like she lost her keys in there
>>
>>28318794
Thank you ^^

>>28318802
You and me both...
Honestly though, I have a really rough idea of what could happen, but now there's the hart part of turning it into greentext. Also I'm wondering if I'll do lewd since I've never wrote anything like that and I don't wanna destroy it with some weak sex scenes
>>
>>28278748
Hello there. Just curious if some one is willing to earn money to write me up a good anon X vinyl scratch romance deal. Not really looking for porn. Not that I would turn it down.
>>
File: lleeewd.jpg (4KB, 166x200px)
lleeewd.jpg
4KB, 166x200px
>>28320080
>You are Anon
>Unbeknownst to everyone else, you've been raping your mute mildly retarded sister Vinyl
>Like 3 or 4 times a day, her pussy is amazing
>You honestly can't tell if she likes it or not, but she doesn't fight you, what with the retardation
>She refuses to take off her glasses, and being mute, all she makes are weird panting noises that could be positive or negative
>You've had her on birth control pills for a while now, thank god for mail order pharmacies
>Lately you've been eyeing her equally retarded friend Vinyl
>Her retarded British accent makes your dick diamonds
>>
>>28320135
I laughed way harder than I wanted to.
>>
>>28320135
You know the key to my heart. Here's ten doge coins.
>>
File: Woooooooooooooo.gif (670KB, 350x200px)
Woooooooooooooo.gif
670KB, 350x200px
>>28320135
>>
File: evfvre.png (385KB, 897x720px) Image search: [Google]
evfvre.png
385KB, 897x720px
>>28320135
>your mute mildly retarded sister Vinyl
>and her equally retarded friend Vinyl

I don't get the joke, to be honest.
>>
File: 1456815845899.jpg (56KB, 346x427px)
1456815845899.jpg
56KB, 346x427px
>>28320135
Top kek
10/10 already better than my story. No reason to finish it now
>>
>>28320273
But I been waiting for it all day..
>>
>>28320264
I meant Octavia. Was distracted by the idea of cumming inside my cute sister 3 times a day, then bringing her best friend in on it.
>>
>>28320289
Shit now I feel bad..
I'll try to get something out by the end of the day if not today then tomorrow
>>
>>28320292
Don't stop anon. I'm getting arousal .
>>
Hey guys, just wanted to share a quick story. I need some help. So my sis is 17 very fit. She is a hard core dancer. She's been dancing all her life. As such she likes to dance at home....as well as strech. This wouldn't be a problem if she didn't wear elastic short shorts. She always streches where I can see her. I think she likes how flustered I get when she does this but I'm not sure. She isn't modest either and gets kinda touchy some times. She doesn't act this way with anyone else. Recently she even walks in on me showering without knocking i can't really get my towel on some times but she really could care less. I'm mildly fit and trim as I only do a basic work out but when I walk around with out a shirt she will comment how she likes how I look. Is she sending messages or just trying to get me flustered? I'm not attracted to her but I can't lie, she looks kinda hot.
Pls help
>>
>>28320671
Bring it up when parents are gone for a long length of time, if no then bask in the feeling and security of being able to ignore it, if yes then have fun fucking. My mother is psychotic and my sister is a glorified pig on two legs that needs to die slowly in a tire fire.
>>
File: 1460139571978.gif (2MB, 359x166px) Image search: [Google]
1460139571978.gif
2MB, 359x166px
>>28320671
Stick it in her pooper Anon
You must
>>
>>28320671
You have to fuck with her back. Wear boxers around the house. Walk in on her in her room whenever. Comment on her dancing. Watch a sister fucking anime with her. Live the dream man. Even if she's just teasing I bet you get some insane wank fodder out of it.
>>
>>28320715
>>28320730
both of these if yes, finish with this>>28320716
>>
File: 1386896862321.jpg (33KB, 389x501px) Image search: [Google]
1386896862321.jpg
33KB, 389x501px
>>28320671
On a related note, she your onee-san? If so, fuck you you lucky bastard. Lovingly tear your older sister's pussy up as she teaches you what she likes.

If not, have fun turning your cute little sister into a quivering pile of brother-cock addicted orgasms.

You lucky bastard.
>>
>>28320671
>asking for advice on /mlp/

It's your funeral.

Remember condoms, you don't want kids.
>>
>>28320671
I didn't expect this to blow up. But I do wear boxers around the house...well I stopped when I noticed some were see through in the right light and my mom caught sight...speaking of my Mom. She had been sending heavy vibes my way as well. I will tell all when I get home. Also I am the oldest and me and my sister are very close. Me and my mom share a deep loving bond as well. Also when I was eight years old I French kissed my mom.
>>
File: I-dont-believe-you.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
I-dont-believe-you.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>28321052
BULLSHIT!
>>
>>28321052
seems legit

are you also a part of the royal bloodline
>>
>>28321052
Look, belive me or not. That is up to you. I'm just sharing my life. But rember this...what do I gain from not telling the truth? I gain nothing. I was just trying to see if I was over reacting or she was sending me signals.
>>
>>28321052
Also I got slapped for the kiss thing. I just figured you guys would want to know I got my tongue in her mouth.
>>
>>28321052
You should totally wreck your mom and sister's vaginas, then write about it here but replace the names with horse words.
>>
File: wherethegams.jpg (120KB, 880x482px) Image search: [Google]
wherethegams.jpg
120KB, 880x482px
>>28321164
>TFW family game night
>>
>>28320175
it's /o/'s year baby!
>>
>>28321148
You should wreck your moms virgin pussy
>>
>>28321588
Something doesn't work in that sentence, 50 internet cookies to the one that gets it correct.
>>
File: adoption.jpg (19KB, 479x414px) Image search: [Google]
adoption.jpg
19KB, 479x414px
>>28321606
She can't be a virgin if she's a mother.

Unless you were adopted...
>>
>>28321652
Dude has a sister, close but no cigar. Still take 25 internet cookies for being half right.
>>
>>28321671
I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>28321652
Or Jesus.
>>
>>28321157
Do tell us the full story.
What happened and why'd you do it?
>>
>>28321897
Alright, so here is the story of why I tried to french kiss my mother. Now when I was young I would always kiss my parents good night because of love n shit. But one day at school the kids were talking about French kissing . The same kids that kissed under the slide at recess. I asked them what a French kiss was and they said."wow anon, you're such a baby for not knowing this." But being the older kids they took me under their wing and explained to me that French kissing is something you do to the person you super duper love and then they proceeded to tell me how. So that night I'm thinking "i love my mom a crap ton more then anyone else." So i kiss her and push my tongue into her mouth, i managed to rub my tongue on hers before she gave me a light slap and told me that is something that little kids don't do to their moms. Still remember it with some warm tingly memories though. My mom is so sweet to me now. We have even cuddled and slept on the couch together. She played her head on my shoulder, nuzzled me and passed out. I doubt it was anything more then friendship but it felt nice. Me and my mom have a very weird best friends relationship . I don't see her as my mom and even though she is 45 i swear on my life she looks 25. If you guys wanna hear more go ahead and ask. Also a little tidbit bit. People have thought we were a couple as well as married and said we looked great together several times.
>>
>>28321990
Pics, please.
>>
>>28322023
So you can fap to MY mom? Nice try faggot. Oh, I've also gotten to see her breast as well, like full out. We were out camping. She got drunk and while walking to her tent her dress slipped down and I got a full view. She didn't notice and i had to tell her.
>>
File: I've got this.jpg (39KB, 426x312px)
I've got this.jpg
39KB, 426x312px
>>28321990
Has she done anything to indicate she is interested in a sexual relationship?

Like being a little too comfortable being naked around you, groping you, sexually suggestive speech, complementing you on how manly you are. If you experience any of the above, Your mother want's to fuck you.
>>
>>28322102
I wasn't namefaging on purpose.
>>
>>28322083
No seriously pics. How the fuck else are we going to know youre telling the truth and she doesn't look like a 500lb bozo?
>>
>>28322102
My aunt does a bunch of this. I would fuck the shit out of her, have wanted to since I was like 10. She's still a tiny sexy blonde strong 9. Think Samantha from the old tv series Bewitched.
>>
>>28321588
>Your mom's virgin pussy
Anon...
>>
File: 1451537655472 (1).png (95KB, 543x569px) Image search: [Google]
1451537655472 (1).png
95KB, 543x569px
>>28322363
>You've had alot of dick
>I've had alot of time
>You've had alot of dick, Mommy
>But you ain't had mine
Its not a race, its a journey Anon.
>>
>>28322134
Why would I find my mom atractive if she was a five hundred pound bozo? She is on the petite side and has just a tiny bit of chub. From behind she looks just like the sister i mentioned earlier. My mom gets anal about health eating because she is afraid she will get fat. She is so beautiful anon. I love her so much. I was home schooled after 2nd grade and so me and her only grew closer. Being a stay at home mom ment that we talked a lot. We spend more time together then anyone else . She and i talk about stuff I don't tell anyone else. When look at her i feel at home. When she calls me over to snuggle on the couch I feel giddy. Though I know that even if she did feel for me she would never act on it. She is a God fearing Christian and though my dad is a tool bag she cares about him. I just need to move out of this house. I'm 20 now and should have left awhile ago. Though my mom wants me to stay here for awhile longer. I sound like such a faggot rambling on about my mother.
>>
File: Just right.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Just right.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>28322674
>petite with a tiny bit of chub
>>
>>28322674
Tldr
You do sound like a faggot. You know you can blur out her face righto? So pics.
>>
File: 382.gif (202KB, 500x229px)
382.gif
202KB, 500x229px
>>28322674
>My mom gets anal
Welp, I came.
>>
>>28322706
You're just jealous that your mother isn't like mine. Best part is. She acts like my waifu. She always had her face in a book. Loves to learn. She's going back to school to be a teacher.
>>
File: mommy.jpg (77KB, 850x574px)
mommy.jpg
77KB, 850x574px
>>28322706
>>
>>28322779
>>28322818
My mom is hot too. She is a world class gymnast and she can crush beer cans with her breasts. I'm totally not making this up. She's also my waifu like princelestia but better cause she's real. No pics cause privacy.
>>
>>28322915
Same senpai, Mine breast fed me Mtn Dew till i was 8, and she won Ms.America 50 times, one in each state
>>
File: 1472544808313.jpg (20KB, 341x272px) Image search: [Google]
1472544808313.jpg
20KB, 341x272px
>>28322915
I never stated anything out if the ordinary. I just find my mom cute. Seriously why the hell would I make any if this up? What do I stand to gain? I am anonymous. I was just sharing an interesting part of my life. I just can't tell if you're bring retarded or just baiting.
>>
>>28322984
I respect you.
>>
>>28302971
Velvet is the best. Just something about older mature women set my dick off like a rocket
>>
File: 1463673268914.jpg (19KB, 432x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463673268914.jpg
19KB, 432x450px
>>28300781
>>28302881
>tfw no little brother fucking green
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 913x959px)
image.jpg
93KB, 913x959px
>>28323918
WE NEED GREEN GOD DAMMIT
>>
File: 1465410036594.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px)
1465410036594.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>28316255
Uhhhhhhh source? No reason why just curious about the plot. Ya that's it.
>>
>>28278748
Roleplay is good for improving family relations.
>>
Tomorrow for sure.
>>
>>28321671
They could both be adopted.
>>
>>28322984
It doesn't matter whether it's true or not. Please continue.
>>
>pie family story is dead
>>
page 9
>>
File: Norman.jpg (65KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Norman.jpg
65KB, 600x400px
>>28322984
A boy's best friend is his mother.
>>
>>28279936
Show me your stand!
>>
>>28325942
The only human I can really get erect for is my mother
She doesn't look bad or anything
Some baggage but not bad
>>
page 9
>>
>>28326062
>The only human I can really get erect for is my mother
>Some baggage
>Some
>>
>>28327139
>>
>>28327139
>>
>>28288841
Fap, please don't do this, your favorite American would not want you to try this.
>>
Here we go again.
>>
>>28280424

“I’ve never met anyone so devoted to Dash besides myself. Just who are you?”
> “The name’s Anon; I’m her brother. Now I’ll only ask one more time. Get back in your toy truck and leave.”
> She grins while letting out a soft laugh, but never looking away from you.
“You’ve got guts kid I’ll give you that. We should hang out sometime. When your sister’s not around.” Her voice becoming a hundred times more sultry with that last sentence.
> “Not interested. I’ve spent my whole life actively avoiding people like you, and I’m not about to make any exceptions. Especially when my sister is involved.”
“That’s a shame man. You don’t know what your missing.”
> “I do actually. I have my father to thank for that.”
“Ohh that’s right. Your old man used to run things around here, or so I’ve been told. That was ages ago though. Things are different now.”
> “Listen babe you’re barking up the wrong tree. I have no interest in anything that has to do with you, so whatever your thinking you can just forget it.”
“That so?”
> Without warning she plants a quick jab in your stomach before giving you a swift right hook.
“ANON!” Dash screams out as she rushes to your side.
“Doesn’t really matter what you want chicken shit I always get what I want. Johnny. Ryan. Grab these two and throw them in the back.”
> “Not so fast.” You say while picking yourself up.
> “If you think that I’m just going to let you push us around you’re sadly mistaken.”
“What are you going to do about it? You can’t even take a single punch without getting knocked flat on your ass.”
> You chuckle softly to yourself.
> “Sorry to tell you but that last attack was free. I hadn’t actually intended on fighting you; which is why you caught me off guard with that sucker punch. But now that I know you’re serious about this.”
“What you’re going to hit a girl?”
> “Isn’t that obvious?”
>>
>>28330243

“And how are you going to fight me when I have this.”
> She reaches for something behind her and pulls out the last thing you ever expected.
> “A pistol!?”
“Of course. Like I said I get what I want no matter what.”
> You and Dash look at each other with uncertainty, but slowly start walking towards the truck.
“They’re not going anywhere.”
“Mom!”
> “Mom!”
> She was standing in the driveway with a gun of her own.
“My kids may get themselves into trouble more times than I can count, but they’re my children damn it!”
> You never thought you’d see your mom sticking up for you. You also never imagined how scary she could be.
“Now get off my property before I call the cops!”
“Fine.” Gilda says reluctantly.
“But this isn’t over.”
“Yes it is.”
> Gilda and her gang drive off and your left with this strange feeling of relief and fear.
“See kids. This is why I don’t make friends with shady scumbags.”
> “Thanks a lot mom you really saved our skins.”
“Yes, well I expect you to learn from this experience. Now get inside we need to make dinner.”
> “Right. By the way. Where do you keep that gun. Just in case we might need it.”
“It’s in the glove box of my car. I also have one underneath the first drawer in my nightstand, but I never want either of you to touch them. You understand!”
“Yeah mom.”
> “Completely.”
>>
Alright so change of plans. I got about 5 posts worth of content written down before I realized I wanted to take the next scene in a different direction.

I've also been binge watching Star Wars Rebels Season 2 on top of going to a bonfire tonight. I'll finish writing and posting that part of that story when I get back.

Hang in there guys. Don't lose faith in this thread just yet.

>>28320671
You have to get in there anon. You've been presented with an opportunity none of us have been blessed with. Take advantage of it.
>>
File: You damn kids.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px)
You damn kids.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>28330307
>Mama Dash going all Eastwood on Gilda.
Badass mom is best mom.
>>
>>28330367
>Star Wars
God I miss that thread. Has anyone heard from Serge?
>>
>>28330438
I think the propellers got him.
>>
>>28330307
GO CLINT MOM!
>>
>>28330438
Sarge is taking a breather. All that pressure to write 100+ pages of content was a little more than he could chew.

If you want to keep up with them we have a discord group still going I think over here.
https://discordapp.com/invite/pt2pA
>>
>>28333546
Invite invalid
>>
>>28333718
Well the last time I checked it was two weeks ago so that doesn't surprise me. We also have a steam group, but not many people use it.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/swmlpg
>>
>>28333884
Do you know when you'll be able to update either your rainbow sister pastebin, or the generals pastebin?
>>
>>28334210
I can do that at any time.
I'll do mine right now. Any other stories you want updated?
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 48.png (235KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 48.png
235KB, 800x600px
>>28330307

> You didn’t sleep very well that night. The next morning you ask Dash how she slept and she said the same thing.
“Seeing Gilda like that. It got me thinking about just how wrong I was about all those guys I thought they were my friends. In the end, all they cared about was controlling me.”
> “I know it’s hard sis, but you have to let it go. You still have Fluttershy, and I’m sure you can make a whole bunch of new friends if you set your mind to it.”
“Maybe. But I don’t even know who I can trust anymore.”
> “Hey now.” You say as you wrap your arm around her shoulder.
> “You’ve got me don’t you, and what about Fluttershy?”
“Well…”
> “I know she isn’t the most sociable person. Heck neither am I, but you’re both bound to make friends if you’re together.”
“You really think so?”
> “I know so. You’re Rainbow Dash after all. Everybody wants to be your friend. Ranked #1 in the state for a female sprinter. You’ve got nothing to worry about.”
> With those words you could see a small grin form across her face.
“Thanks Anon you know just what to say to cheer me up.”
> “Right back at you sis. I’ll always be here for you.”
“Th-thanks little bro.”
“Alright you two were leaving you better be ready.” Mom proclaims.
> “Yeah we’re ready.”
> The drive was about as quiet and awkward as the time you came home from being arrested, but not nearly as stressful.
> As you make your final turn you read the giant letters of the stone sign displayed on the side of the road.
> St. Judas’s Funeral Home.
>>
>>28334959

> Not as many people attended as you expected, and even fewer of them were family members. Severally cutting down on the number of people you could talk to, but things like that weren’t important.
>You were here to pay your respects to grandma Blitz, and in an unexpected twist you were chosen as a coffin carrier. It’s not that you didn’t want to do it. You were more than happy to help, but the thought of carrying your dead grandmother around was a lot for you to stomach.
> Once everyone said their goodbyes you and Dash stayed behind. While your mother mingled among your relatives.
> Dash sits on her knees in front of her grave while you stand over her. As a slight breeze slowly blows the newly fallen leaves along the ground.
“Hey grandma sorry I’m late. I know you were expecting me, but a lot’s happened in the last couple days.”
“I made a real mess, but thanks to Anon everything worked out alright. I’ve made you worry a lot haven’t I? Not coming to see you and always hanging out with a rough crowd. Dad and uncle Kraig were like that too weren’t they?”
“I can’t imagine what that must have been like. Watching your own children resort to a life of crime, and then having to watch their children make the same mistakes. All the while being without grandpa.”
“I wish I had half the courage and strength you did. You’re so awesome I can’t even begin to put into words how amazing you are.”
“Me on the other hand. I have to cling to others in order to survive. Otherwise I’m nothing. Being recognized by the people around me has always been a failing of mine. Caring too much of what people thought of me, and doing anything to maintain that image.”
“I guess that’s why it was so hard to leave that life behind. I thought if left I wouldn’t be the same person anymore. Just a hollow shell with no purpose, but I know now that’s not true.”
>>
Psst
Hey guys
Come closer
closer
you kids want some incest?
http://imgur.com/a/xkVat
>>
Unfortunately I'm going to have to postpone my update yet again. The process is going slower than I want it to, and sleep it calling my name. I find myself spending half my time rewriting, revising, and proofreading my material. Which for each post takes about 20-30 minutes.

I'll get the rest of what I wanted to post out tomorrow.

>>28335125
You have my attention.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
image.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>28335125
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28335125
WRITE GOD DAMN IT! WE GOT ENOUGH OUT OF CONTEXT FLUTTER COUSIN PORN, WRITE IT OUT!
>>
>>28335796
Uh, bro thats twilight...
>>
>>28335831
You didn't see Flutterbutter, in what I can only say in intoxicated state, in the left corner did you? Under Twi's arm.
>>
File: 1463941324232.png (141KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463941324232.png
141KB, 640x360px
I came to this thread for some sweet Twilight on Velvet action and all I see is some crap.
>>
>>28335125
Oh no, m-my mom always t-told me to avoid guys l-like you...

Abso-fuckin-lutely
Thanks based Nayaa
>>
I remember the oedipus generals back in 2013

Good times
>>
>>28335840
That looks like cadence from the curly end at her hair. Shining armor, cadence, and twilight.
>>
>>28320801
>older sister being 17
This is an 18+ site, Anon
>>
>>28335883
Then write it
>>
>>28335883

>>28319167
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/207965/all-that-sparkles has Twilight on Velvet action if I am to understand that
>>
File: 1472614739079.jpg (224KB, 837x1000px)
1472614739079.jpg
224KB, 837x1000px
>>28296003
>Sleep tight baby girl
I fucking keked, I'm sorry, anon, I couldn't take that seriously
>>
>>28337659
Yeah i always hear "baby girl" as some big ass nigger saying it or something, does not sound right,
>>
>>28338900
Really? I hear a country singer more than a black guy.
>>
>>28339260
I'm not American so i don't even think i have heard enough country music to relate it to that, They are mostly from the south anyway though aren't they?
>>
>>28339271
Nah, back when I was younger I used to watch "Hannah Montana" and Billy Ray Cyrus's character would call Miley his "baby girl"

I was a huge faggot back then.
>>
>>28339293
>release started in 2006
You were either a manchild in your teenage years or you are still in your teenage years
>>
>>28337659
>>28338900
>>28339260
>>28339271
>>28339293
I mean. I'm from the Northern US and I sometimes used the term "baby girl" to refer to my gal when I was in high school. I think it fits the age/demographic.
>>
>>28339293
>hannah montana
>2006
>"When I was younger"
Literal children posting on this board.
>>
>>28339306
Yeah, I was about 10-ish when I started watching.
>>
>>28337659
I call my gf that so I didn't think it would sound weird ;-;
>>
>>28339650
Don't lie, no one on this board could possibly have a gf. Unless you kidnapped her and locked her in a spare room.

Seriously though, it's fine, call her whatever you want. When do you plan to update btw?
>>
What happen to Frosty???
>>
>>28278748
>Flurry Heart will never be your perverted weeb princess cousin.
>>
>>28340714
he
is
kill
>>
>>28340837
>weeb
The only real "geek" story I've seen is that one unfinished green about Moondancer. More nerds please.
>>
>>28340186
I've been writing and deleting and up against a wall with how to end this story. I'm trying but results have been...minimal
>>
>>28340848
>Frosty
>"He"
>>
>>28341520
Frosty is a girl?
>inb4 "being this new"
>>
>>28341678
>Being this new
tbqh there are more writegrills that you can imagine (and obviously I'm not gonna name)
>>
File: 1463034902929.jpg (75KB, 640x642px)
1463034902929.jpg
75KB, 640x642px
>frost is kill

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
>>
>>28341727
........Just the number......
>>
>>28341520
>>28341678
>frosty
>she
>>
>>28335883
I'm here for anon on velvet.
>>
Anyone else not able to view Frosty's pie sisters pastebin. The link in the generals pastebin doesn't work, and Frosty's pastebin doesn't even show that it's there. Is that just me?
>>
>>28342680
it happened to me too, Frosty what's going on?!
>>
>>28339325
That's 10 years ago anon.
>>
>>28342707
>>28342148
>>28340848
>>28340714
For me, writing is a lengthy process. I may know more or less what I want to write, but getting everything down the way I envision it takes about thirty minutes per post, sometimes more, rarely less. So if you count up how many posts any update is, you'll have a rough idea of how long it took me to write. The last update to Pie Family I posted fell kinda flat relative to past updates, at the time that felt pretty demotivating. Seeing the thread devolve into off-topic funposting towards the end just pushed me further away from wanting to return to a story that was seeming to be lackluster, especially with life getting in the way and cutting my writing time down further. Still, I worked on it when I could, used some early morning free-time and a burst of inspiration to write out something for the thread (the Twilight story above) so at least I would be able to put out something, and went back to adding more story a little at a time because there's a lot I have to keep in consideration once a story gets this big. I added the update to my bin so I could update it on any computer, which would mean more time to work on it, and to keep from spoiling things I turned the story private for what was supposed to be a little while because I was sure I'd be able to finish this update. That little while has become a longer while and the state of things here doesn't give me much drive to keep going admittedly.

TL;DR
Not kill, just not motivated for here. Got to half an update in the bin, turned it private until I had a full update, but am stuck at half an update. I'll move the update to my local doc and re-publicize the story.
>>
File: guys4.png (17KB, 300x164px)
guys4.png
17KB, 300x164px
>>28343727
It's cool dude. I'll wait.
I don't think your last update was flat, though, if that's any consolation.
>>
>>28343727
>Not kill
>>
>>28343727
If you're going to abandon yet another story, could you at least give us an "epilogue" where you tell us what would have happened at the end?
>>
>>28343727
Ah, so maybe you being a girl does explain somethings.
>>
File: CIA.png (82KB, 646x152px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
82KB, 646x152px
>>28343867
Like what, exactly.
>>
>>28343727
So another story incomplete, and I cant even enjoy what is there now? Fucking wonderful.
>>
>>28344007
Being off by one drives my spite even further.
>>
>>28343727
I LIKED THAT DAMN STORY YOU ASSHAT!
>>
>>28344020
>asshat
what?
>>
>>28343867
>>>>she
>>
>>28344499
haha you're old
>>
>>28343727
You do you Frosty, take what time you need, also guys just curious, but I kinda sorta have an update for Suncest story, post now or wait for new thread?

I know that I have gone dark for a while, like a new two weeks!, but I got back in the saddle and I think I was able to move the story along a bit better now. If you guys still want to read it I mean.
>>
>>28345053
Go ahead an post, finish up the thread with it. Also bump from 9
>>
>>28345053
Wait for the new thread, get the thread started off right. I hunkered down and mostly finished up the update I started forever ago, I'll start posting after a quick spell check.

>>28344007
I did what I said I'd do in the TL;DR. It's public again.
>>
Okay, everything can be found here http://pastebin.com/Y2enwxeD now, but if you want to read just the next update, that's right below.

>Argh, you can't say no to that face.
"Yeah, sure sis..."
>Immediately her pout gives way to a beaming smile.
>She throws her arms around you and gives you a quick squeeze.
>"Yes!" she whisper-cheers before letting you go.
>Marble steps back and starts patting her hips and thighs.
>Her brow raises and she quirks her lips.
>"Oh!" She looks herself over, suddenly realizing that she's still wearing an apron and her 'sculpting clothes' you assume.
>Marble reaches behind herself, compressing her apron tightly to her chest.
>"Of course I don't have my keys, or my wallet, or anything other than my sculpting tools" she remarks with a light giggle.
>She soon brings her hands forward, holding two strands in between her fingers.
>She slips the apron off and lays it down over the rock you both got.
>"I have to go change, do you need to too?"
>You look yourself over.
>Still wearing work clothes because you didn't realize it was Saturday.
>Back's probably dirty from when Marble fell on you, but you dusted off most of it.
"Nah, I think I'm okay-"
>Marble opens the door to the kitchen while you are in the middle of turning around.
"Right?" you ask facing away from the door, "Marble? Do I still have some dirt on my back?"
>"Just a little sweetie."
>You almost jump at suddenly hearing your mom's voice.
>Spinning around you turn to face the door.
>Marble is almost to the stairs past the kitchen.
>Mom is sitting at the kitchen table, a steaming mug sitting in front of her.
"Oh, uh, hey mom. Startled me there."
>She smiles warmly and hums.
>She raises a hand and beckons you closer, "Come here Anonymous, let me clean you up."
>You start to walk inside when you pause upon hearing your mom giggle.
>She's covering her mouth with a hand.
>>
>>28345728
>You quirk a brow at her, she shakes her head, "I'm sorry, it's just... I don't think I've had to say those words since you were a little boy."
>You can feel heat rushing to your face as you shut the door behind you.
>Realization and panic starts to set in once you re-enter the kitchen.
"Uh Mom? Where's... everyone else?"
>You try to sound as natural and totally not worried and not worried as possible.
>Having to talk to Limestone later is already bad enough, complicating it more by having mom squeeze you for info for sounding worried would be worse.
>Mom had already started lifting her mug after she finished giggling, she continues the motion and takes a long sip before answering you.
>"Your father is sleeping in, like he usually does on weekends. You know where Marble is, the other girls are... upstairs I think. They started arguing over a bowl of fruit while Pinkie was trying to get them to share or something."
>She rolls her eyes, "Some days it feels like nothing's changed, well, except for the wrinkles on my face that is."
"Mom! Don't say that, you barely look any different since I le-"
>You let your half-baked complement end there.
>The room gets uncomfortably quiet for a moment.
>Mom brings her mug down from her lips, you can see a smile on her face.
>She sets the mug down and rises out of her seat.
>"Come, come. Turn around and let me clean you off" she says, purposefully not addressing what you said.
>You do as she says and spin around.
>Mom starts brushing at your shoulders, "Goodness Anon, you do realize this is your day off right?"
"I didn't actually, not until partway into the morning. This happened because Marble tripped and knocked me down though."
>Immediately she digs her fingers into your hair and starts moving your head around and looking at your scalp.
"I'm okay mom. I tucked in my chin."
>>
>>28345728
FROSTY YOURE BACK
>>
>>28345738
>"You can never be too sure Anonymous. Why Mr. Ingot, down the way, had a terrible fall while working on his roof. Tried to sleep it off thinking he was fine and the first we heard about it was ambulances rushing him to the hospital in the dead of night."
>She releases your hair and brushes it back into place, "but you do look alright to me."
>Mom resumes brushing you down, moving to your shoulder blades now.
"Yeah, I saw the Ingot twins actually. They were driving home it looked like, a little while ago."
>Mom hums, "Oh yes, Copper and Gold. Such good daughters they are to take over for their father after his fall. He never fully recovered you know?"
"Oh. No, I didn't know. I assumed he was okay the way you ended the story."
>"No no, the poor dear. Lost some of his vision and he says his left elbow aches him if he spends to much time near the furnaces. If it weren't for his daughters he'd probably have had to close down."
>Mom stops brushing.
"Are you do-"
>Your question is cut off by the sudden pair of arms wrapping around your torso.
>Mom rests her head on your shoulder, "I know I said it before, but thank you again for coming home son. It truly means the world to me and your father. Don't tell him, but he spent days wracked with worry once the P.I. got your workplace's number, he must've talked to himself in the mirror for hours practicing what he was going to say to you."
>Wow, yeah, guess it would be kind of a big deal considering how you left things.
"Mom I..."
>"Listen Anonymous..." she releases you and shortly returns to brushing you, your middle back now, "I have something important I want to talk to you about."
>Oh no...
"Uh, c-can it wait? Marble only went up to change."
>"That girl is the most fickle dresser I've ever seen. Don't you worry Anon, we've GOT time."
>You sigh, realizing there's no escape then.
"Yeah, okay... What is it mom?"
>You can feel her tense up, she's digging the handtowel a little harder into your back.
>>
>>28345749
>"Well son, I... I know that you and your father came to some kind of agreement. That you'd stay and help out at the farm until he could find a good replacement. But..."
>You hold your breath, unsure of what she's going to say next.
>"Just, these last few days, I have seen you smile more and more each day that comes. I know Igneous, for one, is so much more lively now than he was just a month ago. Your sisters too, and I..."
>You can hear her sniffle.
"Mom?"
>She grips the back of your shirt tightly in a fist.
>Her other hand slips around your side and rests against your stomach.
>She lens in to make a weak hug.
>Her forehead buries itself into your back.
>"I am so sorry Anonymous" she whispers.
"Sorry? Mom, for what?"
>"Back then. You weren't happy, that's so obvious to me now. Seeing you laughing and joking at the dinner table just last night. Seeing you stand tall when you say goodbye before heading off to work with your father... I didn't take you seriously then, I listened to the other mothers that said you were just going through a phase. I should've listened to my heart, to you. And I am SO very sorry Anonymous, that I failed you as a mother then."
"Mom..." you barely manage above a whisper and even then your voice quivers.
>She takes in a deep breath and lets it out a a short sigh, a couple of brief sniffles and she seems to be more composed again.
>She releases you and you feel her towel on your back shortly after.
>"I don't know that you'll ever forgive me for that, but if you do keep your father to his word and leave after he finds someone... I hope that maybe, before you leave, I can show you-"
"Mom." you respond firmly, cutting her off, "I forgive you" you respond softly.
>You can hear mom's breath hitch.
>She pauses wiping your back for a moment, "Thank you, son." she whispers before resuming.
>She continues brushing you in silence, but this one feels more comfortable.
>>
>>28345760
>Almost like when you were a kid and mom would be cleaning the scrapes on your back after a bad tumble on your bike.
>You were quiet because you were trying to be tough and not cry because of the sting of the alcohol.
>Mom wasn't quiet though, she usually hummed... a...
>A soft airy tune tickles your ears.
>Mom is humming while she brushes down near your butt.
>"Almost done Anonymous. Just have to get the back of your neck and you'll be as handsome as can be."
"Mom!" you respond back with shock.
>She swats your butt with her towel, "What? Can't a mother take pride in having such a handsome young man for a son?"
>You hear her walk over to the sink and run the tap.
>"So... the agreement with your father?"
>You know where she's going with this.
"Yeah... I'm thinking maybe, the 'agreement' won't be needed."
>Mom doesn't respond, you hear her walk over and you feel a warm dampness on the back of your neck shortly after.
>"Anonymous... I can't even begin to tell you how happy it makes me to hear you say that."
>You smile.
"I uh, don't know for sure you know..."
>"Yes, of course." she responds with a knowing tone, "Still."
>She could hear the uncertainty in the way you said that.
>"Okay, all done."
>You step forward and then spin around to face mom.
>She's smiling up at you.
>Her eyes glance away, "So Anonymous, given that you 'don't know for sure'... have you already made arrangements with any important people? Like your boss or whomever, landlord, m-maybe a girlfriend...?"
>You see her glance up at you at the mention of girlfriend.
>You know what she's angling at.
"I did yeah, they were actually temporary though. So, eventually I'll need to go back and take of things on that end" you grumble the last bit of your sentence.
>"Oh sweetheart, by 'take care of' you don't mean...?"
>And she took the bait hook, line, and sinker.
>You break out into a smile.
"Mom, I don't have a girlfriend. So don't worry."
>"Don't worry?!"
>>
>>28345767
>Whoa, weren't expecting that outburst.
>"How in the world am I not supposed to worry? How do you not have a girlfriend yet Anonymous?"
"Hey! I've had plenty thank you. Just, not one lately is all... I traveled too much because of work, I didn't feel I could devote myself to someone in a way that's fair to them."
>Mom's face is somewhere between a frown and a smile.
>She walks closer and pats you on the chest, "I love you for being so considerate of a girl's heart, but you do know that I'm only getting older right?"
>You both share a laugh.
>"And so are you Anonymous."
>"Mom, I'm in my twenties!"
>"So was your father and I when we had you. Working on the Rock Farm takes a lot out of you son. I have been there for your father when he's needed me, and he has needed me. You will meed someone like that too Anonymous, and while I can say without question that your father is the love of my life, I... I am ashamed to admit, I don't know that I would have given him a chance were we in our thirties. Understand?"
>You do.
>Wow, you didn't even think about it like that.
>"And you know, there are plenty of pretty, young, faithful girls right here that wouldn't mind calling a handsome boy like you theirs."
>You almost do a double take to make sure you got that right.
"Uh, wh-what?"
>She smiles, "Copper asked about you the longest out of all your old friends when you left you know?"
>OH!
>You let out a sigh of relief upon realizing what she meant.
>"And there's plenty of others around here too, really pretty ones. Keep an eye out when you go shopping with Marble hmm?"
>Geez, she's really pushing you on this...
>You give her a coy smile.
"I don't see the point mom. Not when the prettiest one is right in front of me- ow!"
>Your face stings a little as her hand clapped against your cheek, "D-Don't joke about such things Anonymous!" she huffs.
>Your smirk remains as you rub the stinging flesh.
>Mom takes your hand in hers and pulls it off to the side.
>>
>>28345774
>Her other hand snakes around the back of your neck and she pulls you down while she rears up on her tip-toes.
>She plants a soft kiss on your cheek, right in the center of the spot she smacked.
>"Thank you for the complement though~" she coos after releasing you and falling back to her flat feet.
>You hear feet stomping their way down the stairs.
>Turning to face them, you see Marble heading your way.
>She's wearing a black longsleeve shirt with a grey, low-cut, a-line dress.
>Just the barest part of her thighs are exposed with each step, her dress falls back to just below her knee after her foot comes down.
>The dress seems to just barely hug her figure, but given how much figure she has, she makes the otherwise plain grey dress pop with her womanly features.
>She practically skips over towards you and dangle her keys out infront of your face, "Okay Nonny, sorry for taking so long, but I'm ready to go" she chirps.
>"You two have fun now, oh and Anon, do be a dear and keep an eye out for me would you?" mom asks, settling back into her chair and keeping her brows raised while casually sipping at her mug.
>You stiffly nod at her while Marble takes you by the wrist and pulls you to the front door.
>"What does she need you to get for her?"
>You struggle to find the words to respond with.
"Something for her nerves."
>"Oh, is that all? We can go by the pharmacy on the way back."
>You follow Marble out to the gravel 'driveway' where she leads you to a small dark grey Beetle.
>"Here Nonny" she says, tossing the keys your way.
>You let out a yelp and just barely manage to catch them.
>You eye her car, then Marble herself, then back to the car, and finally the keys in your hands.
>Uncertainty wells up in your gut.
"Uh... why don't you drive Marble, you know where to go."
>"No that's okay, I can tell you how to get there. It's super easy."
"But it's your car."
>"I don't mind Nonny."
"But..."
>>
>>28345782
>Marble realizes you haven't moved from your spot, several feet away from the car, and turns around, "Nonny?"
>You look at her, and she looks back.
>Marble tilts her head and quirks a brow your way.
>You smile back awkwardly.
>Slowly she starts to realize your dodging.
>Even slower, a cheeky grin spreads across her cheeks.
>"Nonny... do you now know how to drive?" she goads.
>You flinch, hearing her nail that hammer right on the head stings.
"O-oF course I know HOW to drive Marble..." you snap.
>She steps closer to you, her ands behind her back and the hem of her dress swaying by her knees in the light breeze.
>The smile on her face grows wider, "Uh-huh, so then, you don't mind driving do you Nonny?"
>You look away from her.
"I don't mind, no. I just figured if it were MY car I wouldn't want someone else to drive it."
>Marble's hand slips over yours, the one holding the keys.
>You tense up and look down to find Marble standing right in front of you, looking up.
>"Well I told you, I don't mind if it's you Nonny..." she coos.
>The keys are ripped from your hand and she playfully spins them around on her finger, "But-" Marble starts walking to the driver side of the car, "I'll drive since you want me to so bad..."
>You roll your eyes and trudge over to the car.
>You pull the handle but the door doesn't budge.
>A few more pulls and still it goes nowhere.
>Marble has already started the car and is clicking her seatbelt in.
>You sigh loudly and tap the window.
>Marble looks up at you through the window, she makes an overexaggerated gasp motion then unlocks your door.
>You pull it open finally.
"You're enjoying this too much you know?" you grumble.
>Marble giggles into her hands, "I know, I'm sorry... it's just, I didn't think I'd get to be the 'older one' for once."
>You snicker.
"And this is what you do with that power?"
>"No... this is what I do with that power."
>She puts a CD into the car radio, some jingly pop song comes on with a female singer.
>>
>>28345793
>You groan with exaggerated pain.
>"Driver controls the radio" she responds all matter-of-factly.
>The agreement you all decided on to keep from fighting during car-rides, initially implemented by you the moment you had your learners.
>There were secondary rules of course and even a pretty sophisticated voting system.
>Necessary, otherwise the end result was listening to dad's dreary old country music if you all got too rowdy.
>Thinking back on it, you remember everyone agreeing to never let Marble have control because nobody liked her taste.
"Yeah yeah..."
>You buckle up and Marble gets the car going in reverse.
>"I can't believe you don't know how to drive anymore Nonny."
"I told you, I know how to drive. It's just... been a while."
>"Uh-huh."
"And I've never driven your car before."
>"Uh-huh."
>"And I don't know where we're going."
>"Uh-huh."
>"I lived in a city, most everything I needed was walkable or trainable."
>"Oh yeah, sounds really nice."
"Marble-"
>"Ooh! I LOVE this part!"
>She cranks up the volume, you can practically feel the sugar pouring out of the speakers and into your ears.
>Marble glances over at you, upon seeing the glum look on your face she finally relents and turns the radio down.
>"Sorry Nonny, but now we're even for all the times you drove."
>You let up on the grumpiness.
"Alright. Fair."
>Marble turns onto a road you kind of recognize.
>"So, everything's real close in the city?" she asks, shifting conversations.
"Yeah, it's pretty cool, though more expensive."
>"Oh I bet! It wasn't ever... d-dangerous for you was it? I hear on the news..."
"No no, I mean a little at first when it was me and like ten other broke students all sharing a loft, but I worked my way up to a nice neighborhood."
>"Ten other people?" she remarks with bewilderment.
"Give or take depending on the month. Summers were miserable, but winters were pretty nice..."
>You can feel your mind start to drift back to those memories.
>"-omeone?"
>>
>>28345798
>Only to be reeled back shortly after.
"Hmm?"
>"I said, you sound like you spent your winters with someone..."
>You wince.
>She's pushing you for an answer even if she didn't ask you a question.
"Yeeeeah."
>"D-do you plan to spend this winter with that someone?"
"Uh... maybe, someones would probably have been a better word choice. And no, no plans with anyone right now."
>A near silence fills the car, the kind of uncomfortable silence that usually accompanies awkward personal confessions with siblings, the only reprieve you have is a song about having a best friend playing softly through the speakers.
>"Oh." Marble mutters under her breath once it seems she's gets your meaning.
>You turn and look outside.
>So many builds you vaguely recognize.
>Some of them touched up, some of them worn down.
>"W-well, that's kinda good right? Y-you don't have anyone you miss while you're here" she responds, trying to make things less awkward.
"Yeah, that's true. I'm with everyone I missed right now" you respond absently, your mind is focused on everything outside the window.
>A small squeak draws your attention to the inside of the car.
>Marble is smiling widely and you can even see a faint blush o her cheeks.
"Did you say something?"
>She glances at you briefly before returning her eyes to the road, "No. Nothing at all Nonny…”
>She pulls into a shopping plaza.
>You vaguely remember it, some of the major stores anyway.
>The smaller shops seem to have changed hands though.
>One in particular catches your eye.
>Ain’t Life a Stitch: Craft Store.
>Heh.
>Marble parks the car in a space farthest away from the stores.
>She pulls the parking brake and takes in a deep breath.
>You are about to get out when you notice she has returned her hands to the steering wheel.
“Uh, Marble? Are you alright?”
>She stares straight ahead, towards the street you were riding down to get to this plaza.
“Marble?”
>Her head whips around to face you, “Huh wh-what?”
>>
>>28345806
>She sees the concern on your face.
>Marble lowers her head, “Sorry Nonny, I got so excited about sculpting with you and then going to the store together and getting to drive that I- I forgot how late in the day it was.”
>You look out the window.
“Marble it’s barely into the afternoon.”
>”I know! I started realizing it when I pulled into the parking lot. A-all those cars behind me…”
>This long stretch of parking spots beside you are empty, but behind you, you can see the spots near the stores are all completely filled.
>Nothing that seems out of the ordinary for a Saturday afternoon at one of the few places to shop around here.
>Then you realize what she’s saying.
>All those cars had at least one person, most likely more than one.
>Her anxiety isn’t so obvious around the house, though you just realized you haven’t seem much of her until today, so maybe it’s more obvious than you think and you’re just inattentive.
>”I usually come here early in the morning to get what I need. Wh-when there’s only a few old people working and shopping” she continues, holding her head down.
>You put a hand on her shoulder, prompting her to look up at you.
“Hey, it’s okay. If you want to just go home, I understand Marble.”
>”N-no…” she mumbles, “I want to spend time with you, I just… need a minute.”
“Okay, if you’re sure?”
>She clasps her hand over yours and gives it a light squeeze.
>”Mmhmm.”
>You give her a warm smile and settle into your seat, Marble keeps your hand pinned to her shoulder.
>The two of you stare ahead to the street, Marble’s music plays softly in the background, accompanied by the low rumble of her engine.
>You hear a jingle then the engine rumbling down and cutting off.
>Looking over you see Marble taking the keys out and putting them into her small purse.
>She smiles over at you, “Okay, I think I’m alright.”
>You have your doubts, but keep them to yourself as you get out of the car.
>>
>>28345813
>Marble follows you shortly after and locks the car doors.
>You walk around the car and over to her, she walks to the end of her car, trailing her hand along the side as she goes.
>She stops just before leaving reach of her car.
>You stand just beside her.
>She stares down the parking lot, eyes darting around as the people come and go from the shops and their cars.
“Marble?”
>She blinks and looks up at you again.
“We can just go to the park, or something. If you still want to do something just you and me.”
>She lowers her head, “I can do this…” she whispers.
“Marble-“
>”No! I can! I just… I’m not the same little girl you had to carry around” she mumbles.
>So that’s what this is.
>Her anxiety would hit so hard sometimes she needed to be carried away to a less crowded area.
>You hold out your hand for her.
>Just inside her field of view with her lowered head.
>She makes a noise, slowly she follows up your hand and back to your face.
“I know you’re not, sis, you have changed so much while I was away. But… I don’t think I have. I’m still a big brother who worries over his baby sister, you’ll indulge me won’t you Marble?”
>Her eyes fall to your hand again.
>A small smile forms on her face, she removes her hand from her car and quickly takes yours firmly into hers.
>She steps forward to bring herself closer to you.
>You step back and begin to turn so you can walk side by side with Marble.
>Just like you did before, when you were kids, she always took your hand everywhere you went.
>They’re not tiny and smooth anymore.
>Tough, calloused, slender rather than pudgy like they were then, still kind of small but strong now.
>She steps closer and rests her shoulder into your arm as you walk to the craft store.
>Marble lets out a soft sigh as you near the store and people begin moving around you both, going to their cars or from them.
>You can feel her tense up against you, her hand grips you just a little tighter.
>>
>>28345817
>You give her a squeeze back and share a brief glance, she smiles and relaxes a little bit.
>The doors slide open, “Hi, welcome!”
>One of the cashiers near the doors turned from her register to greet you both.
>You’re about to respond in kind when the girl working speaks up first, “Marble? Hey! It’s good to see you-“
>She pauses, her eyes slowly follow over from your sister to your chest and then slowly up to your face, “And who is this soothing visage?” she practically growls your way.
>You can’t help but feel a bit of a blush come your way, she’s about Pinkie’s age, for someone her age to notice someone that’s yours is kinda flattering.
>”Th-this is my brother.” Marble responds, just barely above the noise of the store.
>The girl looks you over, “Mmn. The one that moved away after I moved here right?”
>Marble nods.
>The girls smiles at you, “Well hel-LO big brother! Marble and I took some art classes together, I’m-“
>”Excuse me, miss?”
>The girl turns around with a slight frown on her face to the older woman in front of her, “could you tell me the price of these items before you ring them up?”
>You feel a tug on your shirt.
>Looking down you see Marble nodding her head away from the door.
>You glance back at the girl who looks utterly uninterested in what the old woman is saying.
>Her eyes widen when she sees you both walking away.
>You turn and are led by the arm by Marble down the aisles of various arty things.
“So, your friend-“
>”She’s not really my friend.”
“Oh.”
>”Uh, I don’t NOT like her or anything, she’s just… she left the city with her parents to live here but I don’t think the city ever left her.”
>You chuckle.
“I think I know the feeling.”
>Marble nods, “She’s nice. Maybe a little TOO nice, but we didn’t really have much in common outside of art classes.”
>You hum.
>Marble leads you around one more aisle before coming to a stop in the middle of an empty one.
>>
>>28345824
>At first it seemed like she just needed a breather, but then you notice all the tools and things around.
>Marble releases your hand, something that startled you more than it seems to have her.
>She quickly spins around and continues down the empty aisle, humming a soft tune to herself.
>You stand there dumbfounded for a moment before deciding to follow her.
>Your eyes scan over the various things on the shelves.
>Some of them are things you understand just fine, tools and brushes and such.
>Others don’t make as much sense to you.
>You feel a gentle pressure on your chest.
>Looking down you see Marble’s hand pressed into you.
>Her arm is extended out, her eyes seem to be intently focused on some of the price tabs.
>”Careful Nonny, you almost walked right into me” she warns, her voice sounding full.
>That reels you back just as much as her posture does.
>Head held high, body relaxed.
>She looks… well, normal.
>Which given the location seems a little odd, but you’re not going to bring it up if she’s feeling comfortable.
>Comfortable as it turns out is only stating things lightly.
>Free is probably a better choice of words.
>She has been darting from one brand of chisels to the next, explaining the pros and cons of each to you before moving on.
>Mentioning that you use similar tools in archaeology was a mistake.
>You felt like a complete idiot for not knowing what the material your handles were made of, or what kind of metal is best for what rock-type.
>But you find yourself grinning at seeing how happy Marble is sharing herself with you here.
>You can see why she was so insistent on doing this with you instead of going to the park, and you are grateful that she was.
“Hey, Marble?”
>”And this brand is- huh? Nonny?”
“Thanks for… letting me come with you. I’m really enjoying this.”
>Marble beams, “Me too.”
>She spins around and points to a chisel just out of her reach, “Now that one- That is the standard in chisels.”
>>
>>28345828
>You walk up behind her and reach over her.
>She seems to have gotten startled by your sudden approach as you feel a nudge against your waist that you can only assume was her fidgeting.
>You fall back to your heels with the chisel in hand.
>”Th-that’s the one” she responds.
>You hold it out for her, she takes it quickly inspects the tool.
>Her hair falls over her face again blocking it from your view.
>She peeks at you through her curtain of hair, “Thanks Nonny.”
“Anytime Marble.”
>She jumps a little, “Oh! Do you want to get some tools for yourself? You can use mine, i-if you want… but it might be easier to learn with ones sized for you.”
“I dunno…” you respond, dragging out an exaggerated contemplation.
>Marble hugs the chisel close to her chest.
“I’m more about smashing rocks than I am ‘shaping’ them.”
>”You can still smash! Sometimes you need to smash to do it right-“
>You break right then, hearing that phrase come out from between Marble’s lips, despite how innocently she meant it, just broke you.
>”What?”
>You step backwards while clutching your sides.
>”What?! Nonny!” she whines.
>You wipe a tear from your eyes.
“Nothing. It’s just a stupid thing I would hear around the city sometimes.”
>Looking up from the ground you find Marble’s face still mostly obscured but her cheeks are puffed out.
“I’d love to Marble, learn how to sculpt things I mean. Will you show help me get the right stuff I need?”
>She blows a puff of air, making her long bangs fling out briefly.
>She brings her hair back to reveal her face, her anger is gone and replaced with joy.
>Marble immediately darts off to the far end of the aisle and grabs something off the shelf.
>”Nonny, c’mere!” she calls out to you.
>She tosses a chisel at you as you approach, “Here, I think this brand is going to be the best for you while you’re learning. It’s the right size I think, but you should check it.”
>>
>>28345839
>You grip it just like she showed you how to do a little bit ago and find that it does in fact feel quite nice in your hand.
>The handle contours well with your fingers just like she said it should.
“Wow, yeah, it feels pretty good.”
>Marble smiles, “I think I know your hands pretty well by now.”
>You both share a chuckle.
>”Okay, now just a few more things…”
>By the end of it you have your arms full of stuff, which required you to run back and grab a basket.
>You returned to find the running wasn’t really necessary.
>Marble was kneeling down to help a young boy and what seemed to be his grandma get the right kind of tools.
>Even without you here, she’s pretty comfortable.
>The boy looks completely flustered while Marble explains her selections for him to the grandma.
>As you approach, you begin to realize why.
>And it’s only confirmed once you walk up and see the boy quickly glance away and pretend to be interested in the shelves.
>Marble may be dressed very modestly, but that can only damper so much.
>”Thank you dear.”
>”Oh it’s no trouble at all” Marble responds to the older woman.
>The old lady looks up from Marble and at you, “Your girlfriend here is a real sweetheart, not many like her these days. You best treat her right young man, she’ll make you the happiest you’ve ever been.”
>Buh-
>Wha-
“Guh-“
>The old woman has already rounded the aisle and disappeared from view while you continue to try and formulate a response.
“I-I’m not- Sh-she’s-!”
>Marble’s giggling enters your ear.
>Looking over at her, you find her covering her mouth with one hand.
“What?” you huff.
>”You” she responds back before giggling again.
>You roll your eyes and start walking back with your basket firmly in hand.
>”Wait wait!” Marble calls out to you.
>You stop mid aisle and wait for her to catch up.
>>
>>28345846
>”I’m s-sorry Nonny. It’s just… the look on your face when she said that” she says, fighting down her laughter.
“What look?”
>She points at you, “That one. You look so flustered.”
“I AM flustered. How could I not be?! How can you not be?”
>Marble clasps her hands together, her eyes lower, “Oh well…”
>You raise a brow at her sudden reclusion.
>Marble shrugs, “She’s old, I don’t really blame her for making a mistake like that. I’ll probably make a lot when I’m her age.”
>You blow air through your nose.
>A gentle tingle forms around your wrist.
>Looking down you see Marble’s fingers slowly snaking their way down your hand.
>She wraps your fingers in hers and gives you a light squeeze.
>You tense up.
>Marble must be able to feel it because she looks up at you, “C’mon Nonny, you can’t be that upset about it right? O-or would I be a bad girlfriend..?”
“N-no! Marble of course you wouldn’t make a bad girlfriend, any guy would be lucky to have someone like you.”
>Marble’s frown becomes a smile that fades from your view as she leans in to nuzzle your upper arm with her head.
>She hums contentedly before parting away and pulling you by the hand, “We should g-get going. We still have to go to the pharmacy for mom right?”
>Mom.
>Her words are still in your mind.
>Plenty of girls…
>You walk with Marble closely beside you, taking the less crowded aisles as you both traverse your way to the registers.
>It’s a little bit of a longer walk than you could have taken on your own but you both reach the registers in no time.
>The girl behind the counter light up and waves at you both to come to her.
>You take one step before being halted by Marble’s grip.
>Looking down you see unease on her face, you’re unsure however, if that’s because of the people or something else.
>One tug in the direction of Marble’s acquaintance was all she needed to trudge along beside you.
>>
>>28345851
>You set the basket down on the counter, “Hey there big slice.”
“Big… slice?”
>The girl nods to the spot beside you which Marble fills shortly after, “And there’s little slice. Pies? Get it?”
“Oh.”
>You throw your head back and chuckle a little.
“Yeah, sorry. Haven’t gotten a joke about my name in a while, wasn’t expecting it.”
>”It’s no biggie, I tend to be like that… unexpectable.” she responds and follows that with a wink.
>Your train of thought derails and you only manage to snap to when Marble ives your hand a squeeze.
>You clear your throat and straighten up.
“Uh yeah, w-well… I’m sure that must be… fun?” you squeak out, unsure exactly of what to say.
>She smiles, and you think even bites her bottom lip a bit before she responds, “Oh it is SO fun! Going with the flow of things, y’know?”
>She makes a slow wavy motion with her arms as she explained.
>The pale red dreads that rest on her arms bob up and down with her motions.
>The loose shoulders of her shirt give under the waving motion and exposes some of her sun kissed chest to you.
>Marble tugs on your hand.
“Oh! Uh, right. Yeah, totally. So uh, just this stuff. Oh and Marble’s chisel too.”
>”Uh? No, I g-got it…” Marble responds softly.
>You take it out of her hand and set it on the counter.
“You drove sis, I’ve got this at least.”
>She starts to protest but stops as her eyes fall to the item.
>You feel a tug by your fingers.
>Looking over you see that this girl, Tree Hugger according to the name tag, has taken the item out of your hand and her fingers are currently touching over your palm.
>”You’ve got very strong love lines you know?”
>You slowly retract your hand back.
“Thanks... Uh, th-these things in the basket too” you respond trying to move things along.
>Tree Hugger looks at the stuff in the basket.
>>
>>28345858
>One by one she scans them, “Following in your younger sister’s footsteps. How boundary breaking… not many would be willing to break their predetermined societal mold like this, that’s really inspiring” she says, looking up at you with starry eyes shaded purple.
>You can hear Marble say something.
>It was too quiet to hear what it was, sounded kind of like a growl more than anything, but the frown on her face says enough.
>”Okay, so your total is up on the screen dealy.”
>You check the total, wince a little at the cost, then quickly hand over every bill you had on hand.
>It’s worth it, even if you don’t ever actually get any good at sculpting, it’s something you and Marble can do together.
>Tree Hugger holds your change out for you, ”here you go- oh, my bad. I don’t think I ever got your name?”
“Anonymous.”
>”Anonymous. Very fluid. I like it.”
>She brings her chest forwards to you, like she were presenting herself or something.
>You feel very confused and slightly aroused until she frames her name tag with her hands, “And you know mine now right?”
“Y-yeah…”
>She returns to a more relaxed posture, “And here’s your receipt-”
>She rips it from the printer and sets it down on the counter in front of her.
>You consider reaching for it, but she hunches over the small slip of paper and takes a pen from the register.
>”If you go here to our website you can do a survey that enters you to win a gift card to our store.”
>She flips the receipt over, “And if you call this number here on the back, you can talk to me. I'm trying to do this like, un-web type of thing, so calling is the only way to get with me if you want to get with me." she says with another wink.
>"Oh, you won’t get a gift card for doing this though, just so you know.”
>Tree Hugger hands the receipt back to you while giggling to herself at her joke.
>You reach out for it but another hand snatches it just before you reach it.
>>
Wow, this is a biggun.
>>
>>28345887
>”Thanks” Marble huffs.
>She starts walking out of the store and pulling you along with her.
>You quickly throw a hand out and take the bags of stuff, sliding it down the counter as you try to resist Marble’s pull.
>Tree Hugger waves slowly as you are yanked through the doorway and out into the walkway.
“Ah, M-Marble! What- what are you doing?”
>She doesn’t say anything, instead she keeps pulling you along all the way to the car.
>You are finally able to dig your heels into the pavement and hold your ground.
>Marble stumbles and falls back a little like your arms were made of rubber.
>She spins around and faces you, some of her hair falls over her face but not enough to fully obscure her.
“What was that about?”
>Marble’s cheeks are puffed out, her nostrils flare and she blows air through her nose, she crinkles the receipt in her hand, “Nothing.”
>She turns around and goes to unzip her purse with the same hand holding the receipt, you strike and yank it from her grasp, “H-hey!”
>You step back closer to the cars behind you both, Marble walks forward too but stops once she sees you stepping back more.
>She stops at what seems to be the edge of her comfort zone.
“Now will you tell me? It’s very clearly not nothing Marble.”
>She clenches her hands and pouts.
>You respond with a hard glare.
>She engages you in a stare off for a bit before caving with a sigh and a lowered head.
>”I just… didn’t like her flirting with you.”
>You furrow your brow.
“Wha- So what if she was Marble?”
>”You don’t know her Anon.”
“Yeah, that’s why I have her number now. I could get to know-“
>”No! I mean…” she fidgets uncomfortably.
“What?”
>”I had her in a few of my art classes. She’s a little older than me, closer to Pinkie’s age, and she had a lot of boyfriends all through the two years before she graduated.”
>Oh.
>”A-and this is the fourth job I’ve seen her work in town.”
>You wince a little.
>>
>>28345902
>You wince a little.
>”I know th-that doesn’t mean she’s bad. Like I said, she’s nice, but…”
“You think she’s TOO nice” you repeat her earlier statement.
>Marble nods, “I don’t want you to get confused if you two don’t get along either, or worse, hurt if she decides to ‘wash over your chakras’ or something” she says imitating Tree Hugger’s voice for a second.
>The receipt crinkles in your hand.
>You understand what she’s saying now but…
>Maybe you could do with a ‘wash’.
>Seeing how crazy things got this morning, that might be what you need.
>You slip the receipt in your pocket.
“I understand. Thanks Marble.”
>She relaxes as you walk closer to her.
>Marble opens the door and lets you put the stuff in the backseat.
>You both slip into the car and shut the doors.
>Marble turns the key and the car rumbles to life.
>She lets out a sigh and chances a look over at you.
>You send a smile her way which makes a small one creep up on her face.
“So, home?”
>She nods partway before stopping, “Oh, no. Mom wants us to go the pharmacy right?”
>You are about to tell her that was a joke but something very important comes to mind.
>Especially if you’re going to actually consider talking to Tree Hugger.
>You didn’t bring any condoms.
“Yeah, the pharmacy. Good catch sis.”

Okay, and that's all. I had originally intended to do the entire outing, but I have other things I have to get done today so this seemed like a good enough stopping point for now. Hopefully this update is better than the last one was, It's certainly longer at least. Pastebin is updated to current as I posted at the start but I'll repost here http://pastebin.com/Y2enwxeD

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>28345927
Thank you for the giant green dump Frosty. It is very healthy.
>>
File: 1458225665343.jpg (25KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1458225665343.jpg
25KB, 960x540px
>>28345927
>Thanks for reading
No. Thank YOU, for writing this great story.

We love you, now and always.
>>
>>28345927
man hes got some jealous sisters
>>
>>28345927
This update is fucking great, Frosty. Don't doubt yourself so much. Sure, not every update will be perfect beyond belief, but that doesn't mean it's bad. Just learn from what worked, form it so it fits its purpose, and keep making great content.
>>
>Twilight Velvet will never help a spergy Sci-Twi explore her body
>She will never notice her daughter get sexually frustrated and decide to relieve her daughter's stress like any good mother would do.
>>
>>28345728
Yisss new updates
>>
Favorite incest parings?

Really love me some good ol' fashioned Sparklecest, personally
>>
Where did Suncest go? I NEED MY FIX!
>>
>>28345927
All this green
One of my favorite stories
>>
>>28345927
This story has been excellent all the way and I greatly look forward to the next update.
>>
File: image.png (188KB, 603x452px)
image.png
188KB, 603x452px
>>28335125
>uses link instead of actual photo

Well played.
>>
>>28320135
Fucking fund this
>>
>>28347110
Soon my child, soon
>>
>>28347852
You got it b0ss.

>Be Teenager Anon.
>As the bus peels away, kids throw paper balls at you and call you a green skinned faggot.
>Blackish grey smoke makes a shadow of you as it's old engine blows another gasket.
>You sigh and shuffle through your yard.
>Your house is modest at best, it was an old, two story, plantation house that was handed down to your father.
>Long, Large pillars extended to the second floor balcony and finally to the roof.
>Kicking your shoes off, you open the door and step in, taking in the familiar sight.
>"Hey sweetie how was school?"
>A feminine voice called out from the kitchen.
"I've had better."
>You yell back.
>You chuck your backpack on the couch and walk through the maple arches that leads to your kitchen.
>By the stove is your mother.
>"Aw, sorry sweetie. Love you bunches~"
>She gives you a bear hug and a pat on the back.
>You lean back into her hug and let out a happy sigh.
>Family truly does help you through hard times.
>She parts the hug and goes back to making dinner.
>"Have any homework? You know how your father gets when you make below a B on your report card."
>Shit.
>Without saying a word, you go into autopilot mode and go to retrieve your backpack.
>...
>And plug in the X's with your x-value aaaaand bam, done for the night.
>Math is easy as fuck yo.
>You attempt to do gang signs but ultimately fall out of your chair.
>A knock at your door brings you back down to earth.
"Come in."
>A wall of Iron Maiden and Slayer posters begins to move, letting in light to your room.
>You almost wanted to hiss as a joke, but your mother would probably think your retarded or something.
>"Hey Nonny, me and your father have family matters to attend to. We'll be gone all weekend and wont be back until monday."
"M'kay, be safe."
>The door begins to close, but opens up again.
>"Oh, and take care of your sister for us. Love you."
>Your sister.
>After about 30 minutes, you leave your room and head down the end of the hallway.
>>
>>28348437
>A large, black music note hangs off the door.
>Vinyl Scratch was her name.
>The genetic fuck up of the family.
>And to be flat out honest, your sister was autistic.
>Never talked to anybody(Mostly because she couldn't), listened to shitty music, and always wore shades like a douche.
>But in retrospect, you have caught yourself checking her out a few times.
>34DD's and an ass to go with it.
>And you're reluctant to fess up to the case of her missing panties.
>You push the door and walk in.
>Skrillex and Deadmau5 posters and memorabilia line the room.
>You pay no attention to the rest and focus on the one thing you wanted.
>A hump in the bed is your target.
Will continue tomorrow for those interested.
>>
>>28347075
>>28347075
Well I rather like the ol' fashioned AJxBM pairing myself...
>>
>>28348450
MOAR
>>
File: 1424397426305.jpg (72KB, 667x375px)
1424397426305.jpg
72KB, 667x375px
>>28345927
I've been waiting for this update for so long
it was so good
>>
>>28278748
>>
new thread when
>>
>>28350284
Right now man!

>>28350326
>>28350326
>>
File: de0.gif (157KB, 288x229px) Image search: [Google]
de0.gif
157KB, 288x229px
>>28320019
Take your time
>>
*This post kills the thread*
Thread posts: 492
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.