[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

season 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>>
>>28277812
>implying we're actually exloring something
>>
>>28277812
Explore watching us sell toys
>>
>>28277812
good
this is the last season, so I'm ok with that
>>
>>28277812
Season 6 is worse than season 3, fight me faggots.
>>
>>28277812
> Explore Manehatten
>>
>>28279352
>Explore new plastic garbage sale ways
>>
>Explore shitty nu-writers fanfictions.

Thanks haber.
>>
>>28279669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKvUMrMMY4o
>>
>>28277812
What of it?
>>
>>28277812
I wish. Exploring Ponyville would be awesome, compared to all this shitty fucking ship-teasing, where nobody has anything to say for half of the episodes beyond "that one-shot character got weirdly close to your waifu! BTFO! U MAD! KEK!"
>>
>>28277812
>implying the whole exploring shit wasnt purely fan theory based on getting a new map
even when they go somewhere new, like in the spike episode, people just whine that it wasnt that amazing.
point is stay mad.
>>
>>28277812
>where r my epic advenchures DDDxxx
Comfy slice of life > anything

>>28279358
Twilicorn
>>
>>28282757
Season 6 also has twilicorn.
In fact, only the last episode of season 3 had twilicorn.
I don't see your point.
>>
>>28283408
>>28279358
>season 3
>that retarded premier
>SAYS
>Discord turned into a faggot forever
>Two equestria games episodes that both suck, leading up to yet another shitty spike episode two seasons later
>The real Pinkie Pie died
>Toylicorn
No, Anon. Season 3 is the worst.
>>
>>28282757
They advertised exploring equestria
Going on huge adventures and seeing places we've never seen before.
Instead, we've got slice of life bs and circle jerking between ponyville, Manehatten, and the crystal empire.
The only episode that remotely delivered was gauntlet of fire
>>
>>28283439
>4 years later
>Still this assblasted
There are many of episodes from S3 I could sit down and rewatch.
There isn't a single episode from S6 that I'd suffer through again. Those that arn't bad are plain and boring.
>>
>>28283439
>at least had a villain instead of some random op baby
>standard cartoon plot with at least a bit more originality and less ooc than "the cart before the ponies"
>as opposed to "turned into a statue after 2 episodes"
I'll give you that the episode with Ms.Chickenbutt was terribly boring, but
> leading up to yet another shitty spike episode two seasons later
>The real Pinkie Pie died
?
>toylicorn
eh, shit happens. the episode itself wasn't that bad.
>>
>>28283674
found the hasdrone
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.