[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Fluttershy, where is 'France', anyway?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Hey Fluttershy, where is 'France', anyway?
>>
>>28277609
In the Equestria Girls universe.
>>
>>28277609
It's close to Italy, Germany and Spain. Get a map, you lazy horse.
>>
>>28277638
When does that lazy, bald, narcissistic cunt ever do anything for herself?
>>
>>28277609
>In Andrea Libman's voice
Oh, uh, Fluttershy's not here right here right now, but I'm her stand-in, so I'll answer any question that you need answered. I'd say…France is not a location that I know about. You should ask Twilight, she's good with geography.
>>
>>28277800
Holy shit, Andrea Libman, is that you!?
You will not believe how much I've wanted to pat Pinkie Pie on the hed.
>>
>>28277903
I want to hug her, and have her tell me everything will be okay.
>>
File: image.jpg (310KB, 956x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310KB, 956x739px
>>28277913(Me)
I am of course referring to Andrea.
>>
File: image.png (461KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
461KB, 700x700px
>>28277913
Here's your wish come true.
>>
I hereby declare this thread too perfect to continue posting on.
>>
>>28277609
"W-what? I-I'm not a human!"
>"A... Hue-man? Darling, are you feeling alright?"
"I'm fine! I was born a horse, I didn't join a cult and do a ritual to transport my mind to other dimensions, then get trapped as a yellow horse!"
>"... I forgot, I have tea boiling. Ta-ta!"
>>
>>28277659
You know, you really shouldn't talk about her like that. She may not be your waifu, but you could hurt peoples feelings with your careless words. You should also think about how your waifu would feel if she heard you saying such things about her friends.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 360x202px
Oh god an mlp game advert just show up on my youtube
>>
>>28277609
>>
>>28277609
Rarity would never say that like this.
>>
>>28277609
Is the Capital of the new Islamic State, Eurostan
>>
>>28279887
She would say 'By the way, Fluttershy, would you happen to know where this France place is anyway?'
>>
>>28277609
Who cares. Put it out of your mind.
>>
File: 1424137104908.jpg (24KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1424137104908.jpg
24KB, 308x302px
>>28278890
Darn you got me to give you a (You).
>>
>>28278890
The level of bait compels me to give you this (you).....
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.