[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This story I've had on my mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1247315699532.jpg (88KB, 854x770px) Image search: [Google]
1247315699532.jpg
88KB, 854x770px
>Your name is Anon.
>And you are dead.
>So sorry to not start this story off better, but considering the copious amounts of blood coming out of your neck... it's safe to say you are dead.
>Perhaps it would be good to explain how you got here.
>It was an accident, it could happened to anyone but it happened to you.
>You were a surgeon, and a good one at that.
>You worked in a Los Angeles hospital and was in the middle of a difficult surgery when a large earthquake hit.
>You were never very steady on your feet, and the floor rumbling sent you toward the ground.
>With scalpel in hand you tried to cover your face but didn't get your hands up in time.
>When you landed the scalpel dug itself into your jugular.
>You watched with a detached sense of interest as your assistant's ran around, trying to save you... but all of your experience told you there was no hope.
>As everything began to get darker and darker, you reflected that your death was so stupid
>Seriously, how would they even describe it in the obituary?
>And then... everything faded away and you were left alone in a black abyss.
>You don't know how long you stayed there, but you were struck by how peaceful you felt.
>That's when you saw it, the light at the end of the tunnel.
>You were slowly drifting to it and soon, as you were approaching the end, you could make out a colorful and vibrant world on the other side.
>You must have been good enough to get to go to heaven!
>Well you were on your way to Paradise.
>When you arrived at the portal you heard a voice talk in your mind...
>"A lost soul? I bet you are bored in that lame dimension. Why not come here and have some fun?"
>>
>>28275805
>The voice was male and slightly mocking, as though it was all a big joke.
>You didn't know what to say, heck you didn't even know what to make of The Voice.
"Uhh, I mean it's kind of nice here but I wouldn't mind having some fun."
>"I guess that will be good enough. I'm getting bored here anyway."
>You didn't know what the voice meant, but that didn't matter all of a sudden as the portal exploded open wide and engulfed you in a bright light.
>You didn't feel any heat or cold in the void, but here it felt so warm and the sun was shining down, it looked like it was noon and you were just outside a forest.
"Am I really dead? Is this heaven?"
>A familiar voice said from behind, "I don't know what heaven is, but you are no longer dead."
>>
Continue, this intrigues me
>>
>>28275960
Seconding this.
>>
>>28275960
I agree with this fellow, please continue
>>
Please sir, more?
>>
Not interested, but bumping for the people that are.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 540x509px
>record scratch
>now you're probably wondering how I got in this mess
>>
File: 1445006465285.png (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445006465285.png
142KB, 1000x1000px
>>28275960
Indeed, very interesting.

>>28275925
Pic related
>>
File: more ponk.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
more ponk.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>28279265
>>
>>28275805
>>
>>28275805
>>
oP continue pls
>>
Usually when I see a thread start with a green like this, people call op a fag and let it die
But there's only support here
That's pretty neat
>>
>>28280327
>There is only support here
>OP then let's it die
If he does, then he is master ruseman.
>>
So sorry, I had to work last night and had to stop... I have returned
>>
>>28275925
>You turned around and saw something you never could have imagined.
>It was some kind of amalgamation, it had parts of several animals all conjoined chaotically together.
"Uhhh, what are you?"
>The creature frowned and replied, "Well thats a fine how do you do for the guy who saved you from an eternity of boredom!"
>He had a point...
"Sorry, this is all a little disorienting, I've never seen anything like you before."
>The... guy... laughed and said in a joy filled voice, "I imagine for a good while you will be seeing things you haven't before on a regular basis, haha."
>You weren't sure if he was joking or not, but you had to remark at how infectious his laugh was.
>You chuckled along with him and he gasped, "So you are capable of laughter, I was beginning to worry you were some sort of stiff who never laughed."
"I've been known to laugh from time to time, what's your name?"
He laughed again, "Oh the denizens of this world call me Discord, though I have others in other worlds. And your name is?"
>Discord... an auspicious name to be sure.
"My name is Anon. Anon Y Mouse."
>Discord laughed harder than before, "Your name means you have no name! Now that's funny."
>As per the norm, you have gotten used to people laughing at your name.
> What you mom was thinking when she named you you will never know.
>>
>>28280708
Keep it going OP dont quit on us now
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.