[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CurseQuest! An adventure /cyoa/ #11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 32

File: BottleCapTitleCard11.png (701KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCapTitleCard11.png
701KB, 1100x900px
Welcome back to Curse Quest! If you have no idea what is going on, you can catch up or read other quests here:
https://www.anonpone.com/curse/

So what is this? This is a quest about a young stallion and his friends journeying across the wide land of Neighxico, and hoping to find the five magical relics that can hopefully undo the curse.
Along the way, we've met historian mares, skeletal archmages, shadowy beasts, expert chef changelings, small plant-like dryad ponies, and all number of other things. The only question is what we will find next!

>Last thread: We went down into some caves, and met some changelings. Things didn't go quite as expected.
>After that, we headed back to the boat, and sped out of there.
>We have now arrived at outpost city! A large city famous for it's airships and beautiful mountain trails.
>Our main characters talked to a mechanic about maybe upgrading the boat further, and then headed to an inn to get some rest.

>What will we do today?
>>
File: BottleCap349.png (251KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap349.png
251KB, 1100x900px
>BottleCap woke up slowly, his dreams forgotten within a moment.
>He felt the warm presence of Laccolith beside him, and tried to snuggle into it.
>A beam of light slowly poked out from beyond the curtains, assaulting his eyelids violently.
>The young stallion attempted to roll over and ignore it, but this prompted Laccolith to wake up and begin shifting too.
>The two ponies lay there for a long lingering moment, trying their best to get in their last bits of comfort and rest.
>But like all the best sleeps, it was over too soon, and Laccolith soon dragged herself up and out of the bed.
>"Oh, where did Basil go? Wasn't she sharing the bed with us?"
>Bottle Cap opened his eyes, and looked over at the empty side of the bed.
>He ran a hoof over it, discovering that it was still warm.
>"M-maybe she went to go wake up Archie?"
>"Hm. Maybe."
>Cap pulled himself out of bed as well, and trotted lazily over to the window with Lithy.
>They shared a smile as they looked out into the early streets of Outpost city.
>"So, what are we going to do again?" Cap asked.
>"I think we were going to check back up on the airship garage, as well as the cathedral and the market. Today is supposed to be our rest today. We're going to just kick back, and not get attacked by changelings, witches, or relic powered Dryads- Right?"
>Cap nodded slowly.

>Who would you like to be today?
>>
>>28275574
Archie.

But first thing Cap wants before the day beings proper is his coffe.
>>
>>28275574
I'd be cool with Cap.
>>
File: A E S T H E T I C.png (718KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
A E S T H E T I C.png
718KB, 1100x900px
>>
>>28275574
Archie! Time to explore!
>>
>>28275574
Cap
>>
>>28275574
Archie or basil
>>
File: BottleCap348.png (388KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap348.png
388KB, 1100x900px
>>28275659
Thanks Gimp.
>>28275596
>>28275627
>>28275720
>>28275723

>You are Cap for a moment!
>You shake your head, trying to wake up a little bit.
>Laccolith goes over to the bed, and starts refolding the sheets.
>You run a hoof over your face.
"I think I'm going to go check on Archie, see if I can find Basil, and then dig up some coffee for us. Did you want to come?"
>"Sure, I- Uh, actually, I'm kind of hungry. I'm going to go downstairs and see what sorts of things this Inn has in the way of breakfast. Did you want me to get you anything?"
"Oh- Well, that's probably where the coffee is. So a coffee I guess. Maybe an oatmeal? With berries on top?"
>"Sure thing Cap!," Lithy gives you a quick peck on the cheek, before heading downstairs.
>You catch yourself standing there smiling for a bit, before you wake up back to reality and start heading down the hall.
>Archie got the room right next to yours, so you don't have far to go.
>You creak open the door.

=-=-=-=

>You are Archie.
>And you are currently dreaming.
>You haven't been in a bed-
>You haven't been this comfortable-
>-For over a thousand years.
>The way you slept wasn't like other ponies.
>Since you were a magical being, you were sort of aware of your surroundings at all times.
>So you were very aware of Cap's presence as he creaked open the door to check on you.
>You were also snoring right now.
>Should you bother waking up? Or just keep snoozing? You were mighty happy just laying on a real bed for once.

MC choice is still tied.
>>
>>28275761
n a p
>>
>>28275761
I suppose we might as well wake up.
>>
>>28275761
Archie
Or cookbug
>>
>>28275761
Archie. Get up.
>>
>>28275761
Archie or Basil. Thanks for coming back, SWC.
>>
File: 1469163870702.png (43KB, 502x284px) Image search: [Google]
1469163870702.png
43KB, 502x284px
>>28275859
hi dox
>>
>>28275761
Archie
>>
File: BottleCap350.png (135KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap350.png
135KB, 1100x900px
>>28275760
>>28275776
>>28275779
>>28275780
>>28275820
>>28275859
>>28275969

>You are Archie.
>The last lights and colours of your dreams fade away, as you wake with a start.
>Your senses return to normal, and you blink lethargically at Bottle Cap.
"Morning, Cap."
>"Heya, Archie."
>He looks around your room a bit.
>"So- Basil isn't here, is she?"
"Not that I'm aware of."
>"Okay. Uh- We're having breakfast downstairs- Er, Lithy and I are. Did you want to join us?"
>Your stomach gives you a slight pang at the thought of food.
"Of course. that would be great."
>You pull yourself out of bed with a yawn and a stretch.

>You quickly rearrange your bed tidily, and head down the hallway with Cap.
"So, where is Basil? Why were you checking in my room?"
>"I don't know. I just- She was there when we went to bed. We had a big cuddle pile and everything."
>Goodness gracious, these youngsters were so shameless.
>"But then I woke up, and her spot was still warm, but she was gone! So since your room was the closest place I thought she might go-"
"Okay, I understand. Have you any other ideas where she might have gone?"
>Cap shrugged while walking.
>How bizarre. You hoped Basil hadn't gone far, you understood that yesterday she'd had-
>Well, no need getting back into all of that.

>You headed down the stairs into the main room, and found Lithy sitting by herself with two plates of food sitting before her.
>"Morning Archie! Hello again Cap, long time no see." She joked.
>You sit down at the table.
>"So, we've got a bunch of things we want to do in this city, a Basil to find- Top priority that one, and breakfast to eat. Do you have any plans for today Arch?" Cap asks.
>>
>>28276035
>that lacey
hrk
Don't particularly have anything planned other than finding Basil, We could do some shopping?
>>
>>28276035
I plan on grabbing some breakfast to go and then going to find Basil. Everything else can wait. An ex-slave mindrape victim should not be out wandering alone.
>>
>>28276035

Look for Basil.
>>
>>28276035
See how ponykind has progressed since it is now acceptable for me to be seen in public.
>>
File: BottleCap351.png (170KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap351.png
170KB, 1100x900px
>>28276050
>>28276086
>>28276157
>>28276200

"Well, finding out where Basil went is probably going to have to be top of the list. Poor girl shouldn't be wandering out and about by herself."
>"No, of course not-"
"And after that I guess I'm going to see the sights, and see what modern day life has to offer. But only after we find Basil. So I'm going to just get a quick breakfast to go, and start tracking her down."
>Lithy looks over at one of the waitresses, then cocks her head.
>"Uh, Archie?"
"You said she was in bed until right before you got up, and that the bed was warm, right? I might be able to go back and look for clues as to where she went-"
>"Archie. I found her." Lithy points, interrupting you.
"What? Where?"
>You turn around.
>And find yourself looking at Basil.
>Who is standing behind the counter.
>In the kitchen?

>You get, up and walk over.
>A polite looking mare stops you.
>"Oh, sorry sir. You can't go back there, employees only."
"W-Well then what is she doing back there? That's my friend, she came in with us last night!"
>You point to Basil, who is now looking up at the commotion.

>"Oh! Morning Archie! Sleep well?"
"Basil, why are you in the kitchen? Where did you get that apron?"
>"I uh-"
>She looks around sheepishly.
>The polite mare answers.
>"She asked if she could borrow our facilities to cook you guys breakfast. I said only if she wanted to help the rest of the chefs cook, and she- Agreed. And cooked faster than anyone I've ever seen and- Well, one thing led to another, and your friend there is sort of- Amazing! Are you staying in town long? She could totally become a head chef!"
>Basil gives a weak smile.
>Before flipping three different pancakes over on a hot skillet as casually as if she belonged there.
>"Real kitchens are fun!" She beamed.
>>
>>28276302
Give Basil a good morning hug and ask how she's doing?
>>
>>28276302
Hug the chef.
>>
>>28276302
Forgot cutiemark. Please pretend it is there.
>>
>>28276302
Hug the chef
>>
>>28276352
RIP Basil.
>>
>>28276302
h u g
>>
>>28276302
Hug the chef,boop her snootie
>>
>>28276302
I'm glad that she seems like she is okay, but the fact that she seems this fine after what she's been through worries me a bit. I hope she isn't just repressing anything. Hug the bug.

>>28276352
No, I am going to pretend that you meant to not give her a cutiemark. The mark full of holes is gone and she can shapeshift her chosen mark back when she is ready, if that is still the one she wants.
>>
>>28276302
h
u
g
>>
>>28276302
Do as the apron says.
>>
>>28276302
SNUG THE BUG
N
U
G

T
H
E

B
U
G
>>
File: 1472346319906.png (147KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472346319906.png
147KB, 1100x900px
>>28276035
>>
>>28276386
Her fangs are back too. I could meme that replaced by a drone is confirmed but I'd rather assume she is just being comfortable in her own skin. Also hug the bug hard enough that she squeaks.
>>
File: BottleCap352.png (168KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap352.png
168KB, 1100x900px
>>28276344
>>28276350
>>28276353
>>28276370
>>28276381
>>28276382
>>28276386
>>28276393
>>28276401
>>28276418
>>28276497

>You respond with a roll of your eyes and a smile.
"Right. Well, I guess everything is okay then- It is alright, isn't it? She's not in trouble or anything?"
>You quickly ask the Innsmare that you assume is either a head chef herself or the owner.
>"Of course not! We actually had one of our sous chefs call in this morning, so Basil here has been a small miracle, even though she's only been here half and hour or so."
"Glad to hear it. Do you mind if I come into the kitchen for a second?"
>The mare nods and steps back graciously.
>You approach Basil, and look her straight in the eye.
>She smiles innocently.
"So, next time. Could you please leave a note? We were sort of... Panicking- Or at least I was. If anything happened to you, I- I really don't know what we'd do!"
>"O-oh. Right, sorry. Will do, Archie!"
>She gives you a firm salute.
>Chuckling softly, you pull her into a nice firm hug, following the directions on her apron.
>She gave a teensy squeak and you pressed your forelegs around her.
>You hold her there for a good fifteen seconds, taking a nice long breath
>You really were worked up for a moment there. You can't believe she was just in the kitchen!
>But of course, where else would your cook bug be?
>"Uh- Archie- My pancakes? Need to flip them?"
"Oh- Right!"
>You finally break away, giving her some air.
>She hops away diligently.
"Okay, so how long are you here for? Were you going to come with us today? We're going to see the sights!"
>She flips her pancakes again, before setting on a plate, and pouring out some more batter.
>"I uh- I don't know! Cooking is fun! I could stay here forever. But I'm sure I'll be done in just a little bit. Go sit and eat breakfast, and I'll come join you guys! Wait- What do you want for breakfast?!"
>>
>>28276690
A cheese omelet, made with love
[sexy husbando eyebrow wiggle]
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
>>28276690
>Cooking is fun! I could stay here forever

Basil making food throughout the day and well into the night. She just keeps cooking and cooking and cooking...

We need a Basil version of this pic.
>>
>>28276690
As a former magical entity, I fed on the abstract force of magic. Now that I have a body, I can also feed on solid food. As a half changeling / half pony, you alone are uniquely situated to cook an ARCHIE FEAST. I would like one of your finest pancakes infused with one of your finest emotions.
>>
File: BottleCap353.png (161KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap353.png
161KB, 1100x900px
>>28276700
>>28276733
>>28276822

"Alright. Back when I was a wee little lad, as a cursed being, I fed upon the energies of magic itself. But now that I am skin as well as bones, I'm sure I can have something real and solid. I'm sure that you can somehow make the perfect meal for an old dusty Archmage such as myself. I'm going to need- A delicious omelette- No, Pancakes! Infused with some of your finest love! Please and thank you, see you soon~!"
>You give her a firm wink and waggle your eyebrows at her, as you head back to the table with Cap and Lithy.
>"Sure thing Archie! Coming right up!"
>The Innsmare gives a confused look as you pass by.
>"Sorry- A cursed what who? Archmage?"
>Before you can even begin to explain, she shakes her head and trots off.
>"I guess it's an inside joke or something? Travelers get so weird now a days!"
>You shrug and head back to your table.
>"So she just works here now? What's going on Archie?"
>Bottle Cap asks as you sit back down.
"Oh right- Uh- She wanted to cook things, and long story short she was so good at it that she ended up cooking everything."
>"Th-That does sound like her. So she's okay? Is she coming back? She doesn't work there forever now, does she?"
"She's just cooking up a little breakfast, and then she'll be back with us."
>"Oh thank goodness. Alright, well I guess we're just waiting for breakfast. Lithy and I decided we were going to visit the garage and check on our boat first, if that's okay with you."

>Within a moment or two, Basil glides over with a full breakfast platter, complete with layers of omelette in between the layers of pancake, with various veggies and fruits and even whipped cream decorating the edges, and a red sugary sauce drizzled ontop.
>"Here you are! One sacred orb cursed breakfast! Whoever eats it is cursed to be full for the rest of the day! The batter is a creamy flour, milk, and egg mixture heated on a lightly oiled grittle. Served with freshly whipped cream and a thick strawberry glaze!"
>>
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Pausing for a short time.
BUT I WILL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO. I JUST NEED TO BRB

=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>>
>>28277113
Give her another hug, with extra love. And say thanks tons for our first physical meal, we really appreciate her making this for us.

Then, ask Lacey how to use utensils.
>>
>>28277113
Well... that's sure exactly what we ordered, isn't it? Pancake and omelette. It's some sort of insane breakfast sandwich. Eat up, Archie. Taste the love.
>>
File: cookbug.png (129KB, 617x860px) Image search: [Google]
cookbug.png
129KB, 617x860px
>>28276302
>>
=-=-=-=-=-=
Okay yeah, this is done for tonight. Sorry if I got your hopes up. Thanks for playing~! As per usual feel free to leave any comments criticisms or concerns!

Sorry again for being dead for a fucking month.
!billy Lis.

See you tomorrow.
>>
>>28277993
>!billy lis
Your desire to get billied is starting to get weird.
There, I billied you.
>>
>>28276302
>no cutiemark when on her own
>>28277113
>intact cutiemark with no holes when giving food to archie after a hug

Basil's cutiemark confirmed for a mood ring.
>>
>>28277993
son of a bitch, why did you run the one day i have night shift. I'm quitting my job in case this happens again.
>>
>>28278330
Anon pls. It's not worth it.
>>
>>28277993
!billy
Your ponies are smelly, admit it. You said they take showers off camera, but they've been on camera all night before bed and morning right after. I bet Basil reeks of changeling goo and cooking greese.
>>
>>28278398

Please Anon, they had a month of hiatus to shower in. You're acting like the characters are constrained to the times of day present in the quest.
Everyone knows that after you pause a quest, all the poners file off scene and go lounge about for a while.
>>
>>28278365
No, it's okay. it's a terrible job. I stepped in fresh human feces about an hour ago. And that wasn't even my first feces insident tonight.
>>
>>28278420
Now I want to hang out in the pony green room, smelly or not.
>>
>>28278431

What do you think the Curse cast is like off screen? What do they do with their free time?
>>
>>28277184
>>28277191
Yep, this works

>>28278539
In the pony greenroom Archie actually speaks
:^)
>>
>>28278539
I have an image of them in the green room waiting on a couch. Cap is ansy tossing a bottle cap, and sighing loudly looking up at the ceiling. Lithy is reading whatever they had available, looking grumpy. Basil is sitting there paitently but with a 1000 yard stare and a blank vaugley uncomfortable expression. Archie is sitting there calmly with perfect posture and a content expression. Dorchadas is snorring on the ceiling, even though he's a cloud of black shadow without vocal chords.
>>
>>28275478
>>
>>28279967
>>
>>28278614
He annoys everyone else by going on and on about how nice the couch is, and the free food was so thoughtful, and look they even have little bags of chips, delightful...
>>
the wait continues
>>
>>28280631
>>
boop the chef
>>
I just debated if I want to give Lis his freedom or if I want to continue his suffering. It should be obvious what I decided to do.
>>
File: 1469781483840-1.png (222KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469781483840-1.png
222KB, 1024x1024px
>>28284055
freedom is suffering anon, it's safer here, with us. Stay with us Lis, staaaaayyyy.
>>
>>28284393
Kay
>>
File: BottleCap354.png (204KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap354.png
204KB, 1100x900px
>>28277184
>>28277191

>Archie takes his first bite cautiously, having difficulties managing the bizarre utensils.
>He lifts the forkful of food to his mouth-
>And a jolt of pleasure overtakes him.
>Th-The food! It was simply too good! Unlike anything he had ever tasted in-
>Actually, he had never tasted food this good!
>The culinary standards had changed so significantly over the thousand years he had been absent for, that this was a whole entire new world of flavors for Archie.

>Bottle Cap and Laccolith stared on as Archie simply sat there, tears beginning to form in his eyes.
>"Y-You going to take another bite there? Arch?"
>He didn't respond.
>"I-Is it good?" Basil asked quietly, a little concerned for her friend.
>Archie finally finished chewing and swallowed.
>"It is a pleasure beyond words, and had I known such joys existed in life, I would have never allowed myself to hide away from the world for those thousand years..."
>He smiled blissfully.

>"A-Archie, that's pretty high praise- But you still have an entire plate you know. That was only the first bite." Basil said, blushing from the flattery.
>Laccolith began to ask, "Hey Basil. I've been wondering. Your food is tasty beyond measure. Are you really doing that with normal ingredients? Is there something special you've been adding?"
>"Uh- Aside from pure love? Not really."
>"What, like love is an actual physical thing you are putting in?"
>"W-Well, yes? Is it not normally added to food?"
>"N-not really. I don't even know how you'd expect us to make it. But it's amazing! Keep doing it!" Lithy smiled, taking a bite of her own oatmeal.
>"Y-You can't make it yoursel- Oh. Right, right. Not a changeling. Th-That's alright! I'm going to stay with you and- Keep making you all the best meals I can!"

>The group finishes up their breakfast cheerily.
>The group also planned to go to the garage first, is that still the plan?

>>28284393
That seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>28285514
Archie, we'll tag along with the group unless we see any neat shops. Is Basil coming with too?
if she's staying, give her a hug before we go
>>
>>28285514
Let's play as Dorchie for a moment. Or for like 5 seconds. Just because. I want to see what he secretly does when we're away.
>>
>>28285535
This.
>>
>>28285535
>>28285539
Both of these, oh wait Dorchie is sleeping.
>>
>>28285866
I want to see Dorcie's dreams then.
>>
>>28285906
Shadowbeasts don't dream silly
>>
>>28285921
They dream of shadow sheep
>>
>>28285514
Archies not going to have an emotional breakdown from eating those pancakes is he? Maybe we should just give him some Pony-Os.
>>
File: BottleCap355.png (355KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap355.png
355KB, 1100x900px
>>28285535
>>28285539
>>28285550
>>28285866
>>28285906
>>28285921
>>28285941
>>28285981

>Two hour reply.
I'm really not doing well tonight.

>You are Dorchie!
>The sun has risen, and you are among the darkness of the city.
>Well- Not quite among the city.
>You had been out perusing the sights and shadows of the city, until the sun began to rise.
>Of course, you had been exploring the vast flat cement surfaces of the airport.
>So you had taken cover from the persistently horrid ball of fire, within the shady cover of an airship.
>There you had gone to sleep, and were currently enjoying a nice little nap.

>You dreamed of wide grassy fields.
>It was the middle of the night, and you could hear some owls hooting in the distance.
>But hark! What was that in the distance?
>It looked like some shadow beasts! A whole flock of them!
>And they were- Jumping over a fence?
>They seemed a bit more fluffy than usual, how bizarre.
>You called out to them, but they didn't hear you!
>That was a little bit rude.
>Suddenly, one of them turned to face you, and spoke with your own voice.
>"Haven't you always wanted to see the sunlight, touching the hills, as it-"

>Your dream cuts off sharply.
>A wretched sizzling sounds makes you instinctively jump away from the nearby open window, which you quickly discovered had just been allowing a sunbeam to scald you.
"What the? This window shouldn't be facing the sun. It should be-"
>Your eyes adjust to the harsh brightness, and you see distant sillhouetes.
>Moving?
>Oh no. Oh no no no.
>The airship you had been napping on had officially taken off.
>You heard the sounds of ponies approaching, and quickly took cover.
>Thi-This wasn't so bad, right?
>You could get out of this, you'd be fine!
>Just had to find a place to hang out and wait it out.
>Or maybe you could have a little fun with the passengers? They probably weren't expecting a monster to be aboard.

You can still switch back to Archie if you want.
>>
>>28286229
>tfw you will never see the sun
We've hardly played Archie, much less than Dorchadas. I'm voting to play as Archie. If we continue I say he rolls around till he finds the others in a barrel.
>>
>>28286229
>>28286314
Agreed, let's have some Archie
>>
File: BottleCap356.png (197KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap356.png
197KB, 1100x900px
>>28286314
>>28286429

>You are Archie!
>You are currently finishing off the greatest breakfast in history.
>Sweet merciful maidens this was bliss.

>You took the last bite, satisfied down to your core.
>Before leaning back, and giving a deep sigh.
>"Okay, ready to go Archie?"
"Yeah. Where are we going again?"
>"Th-The garage? To check up on our boat?"
"Right. Okay. Basil, you are coming with us, right?"
>"Yes! Of course!"
>She had long since returned her chef's hat and apron.

>Your friends and yourself all headed out into the bustling streets of the city, passing around the edges of the market district.
>You could smell various perfumes and flowers, and even from here you could see multiple colorful shops and stands.
>A short while later, you were past it all, heading into the tall warehouse of the airship garage.

>A tall stallion noticed Lithy, and called out to her.
>"Hey! Boss said you'd be back here today! We picked out some designs and things for your ship, and I think you're going to like them!"
>He pulls out some blueprints of the BASIL Zinniaweiss that look to have been professionally sketched just hours ago.

1/3
>>
>>28286580

>"Alright, so there are a few options we can go with, but most of them are going to be pretty darn pricey, and involve a total overhaul of the hull. You see, your ship is nice and all, it's even lighter than I thought it would be, but it's not enough to keep it off the ground. Unless of course you want to go for an absolutely massive balloon, like the type you find on real airships. Of course, you go through with that, material will cost you almost two thirds the price of the real deal. Second option is of course to add wings! Now, I don't want to have to go through all the physics behind it, but basically you're looking at large things protruding out the side. Normally this would mean your days of being a boat would be over, but my boys and I, we came up with something for ya. You see, a while back, someone tried to make a hybrid airship type dealio, that could land on water. Now, this was a special custom made airship, built just 5 years ago, real beauty, built by a famous inventor named-"

>"Uh, sorry, do we need the history lesson? What was special about it, and how does it help us?" Cap asks impatiently.
>"Right, sorry. I just get real excited by airships. Anywho, the thing had two special features unlike any airship. It did have a balloon like most of em, that was usually used for stability and the like, but it had two retractable wings, that could fold away and save space. The second thing was the engine, which was what made us think of this craft in the first place, because it was the exact same make and model as yours!"
>He points over at the Zinniaweiss proudly.
"Okay, so you can do all these things? Or remake them?"
>"Nope! The inventor only shared his plans with himself. And those plans-"
>He pointed to a seemingly random part near the top of the mountain on a nearby wall map.
>"Those plans are on the crashed remains of said airship, somewhere up near the mountain top."

2/3
>>
>>28286611

"Okay, so let's get this straight. We're heading to the top of a mountain to find a lost airship then?"

"Oh. So are we supposed to go salvage it? How do we know it's worth it if it crashed?"
>"Oh, I've seen it work. Works like a dream! The inventor crashed it on purpose, because he wanted to try out another invention. He called it a parachute. He said it was a success, but told everyone not to bother with recovering the craft, because his work was unneeded. He also left town for Amethyst city a few months later."
>"Well, all you really need are the plans that are aboard, but if you can bring the rest down too somehow it'd be a miracle. Me and my team have been wanting to do it for years, but never seem to find the time."
"Alright. So this is all kind of sudden. I don't think we're really ready to go for a mountain climb. What about the other plans?"
>"Is your price range upwards of 4000 haysos?"
"I- Would be lying if I said yes."
>"I figured. But hey, this is quite an opportunity. If you folk make it to the top of that mountain, and bring back the plans for the folding wings? I guarantee we will do all the fixes and changes on your vessel- Absolutely free! It's honestly a thing our own engineers have been working on for years."

>Laccolith pulls all of you aside for a moment.
>"Hey, this is seeming a little strange, don't you think? I mean, go up a mountain to a wrecked airship, grab some stuff, then come back down and get free stuff?"
"It does seem too good to be true."

3/4 (apparently.)
>>
>>28286618

>"I mean- I don't want to be the one to turn down any offers, but- Are we even ready to climb a mountain?"
>Cap speaks up.
>"Actually, I was just reading the travel pamphlet for this city earlier. It looks like it would be a pretty easy climb. There are a lot of trails out there!"
>"Alright. It just seems strange to me. We don't have to do this you know. I can pull out some extra funds, so I might be able to just go ahead and pay for an extra sized balloon. I'm sure I could haggle a good deal here."

>Well, is this okay?
>You didn't have to go right away of course, or someone could still stay behind and do other things in the city.
>You could also go for the simple option, but Lithy's bank account would be very empty afterwards.

4/4
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Okay, I'm sorry. Maybe I just started late but this session is all over the place. Plus this is already running into lich hours. The several hour posting times are really destroying any sort of integrity this poor quest had. As much as I hate to do it, I'm gonna call it here for tonight, because this is just a mess.
>>
>>28286625
Are we guaranteed to have a flying house boat with the wreckage of the airship? It sounds like it'd take some trial and error, and it's hard to believe it'd all be free. What's the catch here? Something on the mountain? Are you some sort of airship fetishist? I bet you're having LEWD thoughts about it right now!
>>
>>28286625
"Is there something your not telling us here aeronautist?"

If not I say we go for it, actually I say we go for it either way.
>>
File: 1270788237226.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1270788237226.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>28286625
>!billy
just kidding, thanks for running
>>
SWC did nothing wrong
>>
>>28286625
Cap, if the climb is easy then how come nobody ever went up to grab the stuff before?
>>
>>28287450
Hitler did EVERYTHING right
>>
>>28287755
bullshit, he lost
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 125x102px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 125x102px
>>28287859
He lost the war, but not our hearts
>>
page 9 come on
>>
Dorchie's gonna hijack and airship and turn it around, right?
>>
>>28289561
>>
>>28291088
>>
The curse must be bumped
>>
>>28292328
bumped!
>>
>>28293199
bump
>>
Curse never ever.
>>
>>28294409
a curse on you
>>
>>28294409
CCCCCUUUUURRRRRSSSSSSSEEEESSSSS
>>
>>28295414
bump
>>
>>28295973
>>
>>28296679
>>
>>28297562
>>
>>28299121
>>
Emergency save.
>>
I dont think he's coming back.
>>
>>28301295
That'd it, you're out of Queen Basil's hive. Pack up your things.
>>
>>28301295
Silly anon, coming in with his dumb opinions.
>>
File: BottleCap357.png (152KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap357.png
152KB, 1100x900px
>>28286641
>>28286753
>>28287738

>"Alright. Well this is sounding like a lot of free things, like too many. It really does sound too good to be true," Lithy asserted.
>"Oh come on Lith. maybe these guys are just really nice?"
>"Cap, you said it was just an easy climb. Why do you think they haven't gone and done it themselves then? There's gotta be something wrong with the mountain, like lots of monsters, or it's avalanche season, or it's haunted- Or, maybe all of those! Haunted by avalanches made of monsters! Can you imagine, waves and waves of monsters just tumbling down the slopes at breakneck speed towards you, it would be so... Terrifyingly thrilling!"
>"Okay, getting a little bit off track there Lith. Why don't we just ask the guy?"
>Bottle Cap breaks away from the group, to find Basil already asking him.
>"So why haven't you guys gone up the mountain yourselves if you want the salvage so much? Is there an abominable snowman or something up there?" She asked.
>"Nah," The mechanic replied, "the summer season of repairs is always busy, and winters are always stormy. We've been trying for a while, but there's always something that goes wrong. Someone calls in sick on my weekend, my pal gets a broken leg, some family drama here and there. Last summer, I got food poisoning on vacation!"
>"So it's just a whole bunch of bad luck?"
>"Pretty much. This year was looking good, but since you guys came along, and asked for pretty much exactly the the thing we've been thinking of, I figure it'd be convenient to send you up there. Those plans can really do some help, so I'd say walking up there and fetching them for us garage colts would be more than fair payment."

>Basil looks back at her friends.
>"So who is willing to go? If it's just a day trip like Cap said, we probably could just grab some snacks and get going. Mountains aren't that bad, right?"
>"So are we in agreement then? Are we all going up the mountain? Did anyone want to stay behind?"
>>
>>28302148
Nope, let's all go.
>>
>>28302148
Archie needs to get out more, he'll go.
Basil has hardly seen the world, add her to the party
Dorchadas if it's at night. Poor guy's been neglected.
Lacey and Cap if they wanna go.

And snacks are yes, very much yes. We can get trail mix, and pack a picnic to go for a nice lunch on the mountain too!
>>
>>28302148
Are there any maps of this mountain area? Any directions that could be provided?
>>
>>28302148
We mountain adventure now

>>28302248
>>
>>28302148
Is it possible to get a cloak for Dorchie? Or have Dorchie just hide in someone's shadow? I think we'll need him around for this. We need an adequate flyer for any mountain climbing mishap.
>>
>>28302148
>first post of new session
>not writing in third person and then asking us who we want to be today
Nice try changeling.
>>
File: BottleCap358.png (235KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap358.png
235KB, 1100x900px
>>28302162
>>28302181
>>28302248
>>28302264
>>28302270

>The group looks at each other, and takes a few seconds to decide amongst itself.
>"There isn't anything that isn't going to be there when we get back, is there?" Lithy contemplates.
>"I do desire to see everything, but it can certainly wait." Archie adds.
>"I- I wouldn't mind coming along. I've been sort of cooped up recently." Basil admits.
>Cap just nods, "Alright, so we're all going then?"
>A chorus of agreement responds back at him.
>Cap turns to the the engineer again.
>"So is there any maps or anything to help us get acquainted with the area? Or a general place we're supposed to be looking at beyond 'The north side of the mountain?'
>The engineer smiles, "Well, you've already got the hiking pamphlet, so that's basically the best map of the mountain. I'll mark out a couple of specific places it might have landed though. We aren't 100% on where it is, but we're fairly certain it has to be in one of these areas."
>He pulls out a red marker and pokes around on Cap's pamphlet.
>"Neat. Just one more thing."
>He turns back to his group, and says, "Has anyone seen Dorchie? I think we should get a cloak or something, we probably need a strong flyer on a mountain, just in case of emergency. No offense to Basil of course."
>"None taken. I know my flying still needs a little... Practice."

>"Oh, you need a flyer, or a guide? I- I actually think I might have someone for the job. She's a little- Hard to get along with though."
>"Sorry, I thought you said you didn't have anyone with time to seek out the airship?"
>"We don't! She doesn't work here. At least, not anymore. Here, I'll give you her address if you want to visit her. She probably won't mind coming along if you say I sent you. My name is Catenary Curtain by the way, nice to meet you."
>He gave Bottle Cap a firm hoofshake.
>"So- I guess we're doing this now. What are we doing first guys? Snacks? Visiting the mare?"

>>
>>28302554
angel wings confirmed
we are the husbando, and we're going on a snack run. also, take basil with us because we can not into food
The others can go find dorchie or visit rowdy pegasus.
>>
>>28302554
A couple of them can go gather supplies while the others can contact the mare. Then afterward have everyone meet at the same place.
>>
File: BottleCap359.png (255KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap359.png
255KB, 1100x900px
>>28302570
>>28302582

>You are husbando!
>So assumedly Archie.

>Bottle Cap flips through his pamphlet frantically, trying to find the right pages.
>He finally finds the one he is looking, and points to the page, sharing it with you and your friends.
>"Okay, so here is the plan.
>He points over to a marked off area in the residential area.
>"This is the address, where the mystery mare is."
"Okay. Are we all going over there?"
>"Uh- We might save more time if we split up and send half of us to get groceries. We do have all day, but the sun only stays up in the sky for too long. And unless we want to buy a tent or something, I don't want to spend the night on a tall cold mountain."
"Alright. That is fair. So who is going on the grocery run?"
>"Uh- Well, I trust Basil with all food related things. Why don't you go with her Archie?"
"Sure, why not?"
>"So you and I are meeting up with the mare, Cap?" Lithy asked.
>"Yeah, unless we can find Dorchie somewhere. I'm sure he's probably curled up in a shadow somewhere."
"Right, and where are we meeting up again?"
>"Uh- How about here?"
>Cap points back to the beginning of the mountain's base, where a trail can be seen.
>"We'll meet up again in like... An hour? I guess? This city is big."
>"Alright. Come on Archie! We have shopping to do!"
>Basil cheers happily, before trotting out of the garage.
>You begin following her out, as Cap thanks the mechanic once more.
>"Goodbye Mr. Curtain."
>Some of the other workers about the place give a light snicker.

=-=-=

>A short while later, you are in a grocery store, looking at the many selections of weirdly marked silver packages and "plastic containers".
"I honestly have no idea what we are looking for."
>"That's alright! Lithy showed me a grocery store once before! I totally know what everything here is!"

=-=-=

>A second short while later, and you are walking to the trail start with Basil, carrying 5 or 6 bags of things.
>"Don't worry Archie! This is all entirely neccessary!
>>
>>28302832
>"Don't worry Archie! This is all entirely neccessary!

"I certainly hope so... do you see the others anywhere?"
>>
>>28302832
ayy there's Cap, he doesn't look to happy. Head over to him with all the Basil certified snacks. And Basil, of course. Can't forget our waifu.
>>
>>28302832
Ah yes, Cap and just-offscreen Lithy. Unless Lithy is missing Go see what's up.
>>
>>28302832
Ask if everything went okay?
>>
>>28302832
Rejoin with Cap, show him the bounty we've procured.
>>
File: Jubilee Reflection.png (169KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Jubilee Reflection.png
169KB, 900x1100px
>>28302860
>>28302898
>>28302916
>>28302922
>>28303011

"I hope so Basil. This is certainly a heavier load than the last time I climbed a mountain."
>You reply, grunting with effort.
>"So when do you think the others will- Oh, never mind, they're right there."
>You turn to see Bottle Cap, a miffed expression on his face.
>Standing beside him is Lithy, and beside her...
>Oh, that must be the mare that was mentioned by the mechanic.
>She was a light reddish coloured pegasus, looking excitedly up towards the top of the mountain.
>"Uh, Jubilee? They're here. Our other friends. This is Archie and Basil."
>She looks over at you.
>And then looks back towards the mountain, totally uninterested.
>"Cool. Can we go now?"
>Cap rolls his eyes.
>"We still haven't even got our stuff properly packed away, it's just gonna take a second."
>He trots over to you quickly, and loads the snacks Basil brought into the saddlebags belonging to him and Lithy.
>He nods several nods of approval whilst going through it.
>"Lots of oat bars, some sandwiches, Some sort of prepackaged gourmet thing- Ooh, nice choice getting all this water. We'll need it to stay hydrated. Uh, I don't think we'll have too much need for a full block of cheese- Oh, some fruit snacks! And- Lots of trail mix. Neat! Good work Basil. And- Good work carrying everything Archie, since I see that's what happened."

"So, what's she like? Are we getting introduced?"
>Cap looks over at Jubilee.
>"Uh- If you can convince her to even give you the time of day, I'd say go for it. She doesn't seem to be a people person."
>"Pssh, I've talked to plenty of ponies." She called back.
>"Oh really? Do you want to talk to some more?"
>"Never EVER. I just want to get up that mountain. Can we go yet?"
>"Did- Did you want to introduce yourself? I'm Basil."
>Without turning or acknowledging Basil at all, she replied.
>"Jubilee Reflection. Just Jubilee is better. Can we go now?"

>Are you ready to go?
>>
>>28303123
>dissing cookbug
already annoyed by potential tsun tsun waifu
we've got everything, unless someone forgot something. oh and shout something about adventure and exploring
>>
>>28303123
I suppose we are if we're not forgetting anything.
>>
File: BottleCap360.png (175KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap360.png
175KB, 1100x900px
>>28303139
>>28303248

"Alright. Let's go I guess. If we're not forgetting anything."
>Jubilee stands up and takes off, immediately flying down the trail at a relatively quick pace.
>but not so fast as to outpace you. Maybe she didn't want to leave the group?
>Or maybe she hadn't seen the map, and couldn't find it without you.
>You and your three friends match pace, heading up the trails.
>"Okay! Let's have a great adventure guys! This is going to be so fun!" Laccolith announces.
>The dirt path crunches under your feet, as you set off.

=-=

>An hour or so later, Cap called for a break.
>Jubilee landed softly, still facing towards the trail.
>She hadn't slowed down at all since she started, she really was proving to be a strong flier, or at least having great endurance.
>Not that anyone else was doing too badly, even Basil was keeping pace.
>Lithy dug into her bags and passed around some snacks and water.
>"Don't drink too much at once. We're going to get thirsty again soon."
>"Thanks for the advice, Bookworm." Bottle Cap replied, genuinely thankful as he gave her a peck on the cheek.
>"No problem, you adorable oatbrain." Lithy replied with a grin.
>You noticed Jubilee look away quickly out of the corner of your eye, a slight reddening around her already red fuzzy cheeks.
>She rustled her feathers a bit, and gave what sounded like an uncomfortable sigh.
>Hmm.
>You didn't really want to pry into her private life.
>But you got the feeling you should at least try and get to know her.
>Maybe later.
>You head over to Basil, and check up how she is doing.
"You're doing fine right? This isn't too strenuous a hike?"
>"Nah, it's quite pleasant! Although these oat bars are a little too hard for my liking. I could've made them better."
"Right. Well, just let us know if you ever need to stop or anything. I don't know how active you are but- When we met you you looked very frail. Y-You look quite healthy now, of course!"
>"Oh- Do I? I-It must be all that love you guys feed me."
>>
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Pausing here for tonight.

I sort of died yesterday. Sorry about that. I apologize profusely.
I really need to stop having lich sessions.
I want to say tomorrow will be different, but I honestly can't really tell what my day looks like until well after I wake up most times.

I haven't really asked, so asking what you thought of a single session seems silly. How do you feel about this thread so far? Any comments, criticisms, or concerns?
I'm pretty sure I can do better and that you guys deserve better.

What do you think of Jubilee so far?
I sort of feel like I'm breaking the formula, and that I should've kept to just having our four main characters for a while. Maybe sometime I'll have enough time to run that I can spend it all flushing out their characters.

Thanks for playing.
>>
>>28303326
I can hear Dorchadas flinching at that statement.You really don't have to apologize for having a life either, lots of QM's have volatile schedules. The sessions been great and some criticism I have, really more of an opinion, is the prompts. I guess I'm just a little tired and can't procces what I'm reading, it's probably just me. One thing I can say for sure though is that there's gonna be some fun with the new tsundere character.

Thanks for running, SWC.

>>28303312
We should try to chat up Basil and Juiblee during the hike. Ask Basil if she's noticed any extra love from the crew recently. And for Juiblee, talk to her about airships. She's pretty eager to get to the site, must have something to say about them. Maybe question her about her favorite thing about them?
>>
I like the break in formula, I'm excited about more pone.
>>
>>28303326
I liked the session but I wish it hadn't happened so late at night. I would have liked a bit more time to explore our main four before adding another potential waifu because thare is so much to explore in the ponies that we already have that we haven't even touched yet, like Cap and Lith's relationship, Basil's recovery, and Archie learning about the modern world. So far I haven't seen enough of Jubilee to tell if she is tsundere or what. I'm also not quite sure why we're taking her. Is she a guide or something?
>>
>>28304362
See >>28302554
>"Oh, you need a flyer, or a guide? I- I actually think I might have someone for the job. She's a little- Hard to get along with though."
Maybe she will guide more when we find the airship.
>>
Boop
>>
>>28304811
>>
woop
>>
>>28306631
>>
>>28306631
shoop
>>
>>28303312
ya know, for being named jubilee, she's not much of a funpone.

I wonder if she has a tragic backstory. Lets figure out a tasteful way to ask her if she's emotionally scared. Maybe not right now.
>>
page 10
>>
=-=-=-=

So, it seems I have failed you all once again.
Because I have school starting up again within a week, I really can't keep starting any lich sessions. So it looks like tonight is just going to be full of the usual disappointment.

I'm going to try extra hard to start a session at a reasonable time tomorrow. Really sorry about this.
Maybe I'm not cut out for QMing anymore. You guys can let it die if you want.

=-=-=-=
>>
>>28309613
>spoiler
Shut up and accept our love.
>>
>>28309613
Put yourself in someone else's shoes, Lis. Someone who's playing your quest, watching you go through all this crippling self-doubt.

What would you say to that person? Would you shout at them, get mad at them? No, you'd try to reassure them, you'd hate seeing them beat themselves up like this, and you'd want to say anything to make them feel better.

But I can't do that, Lis. I've tried, and nothing is helping. You're the only one who's beating yourself up. Go easy on yourself. Please. I really hate seeing anyone treat themselves like this.
Please. Lis, don't dwell on one little mistake, just run Curse like I know you know how.
>>
>>28309613
>spoiler

Course not, you're a great QM with a fun cyoa and likable characters. Most cyoas usually only have one or the other and you managed to have both.

There's a reason why people keep coming back to this cyoa and that's because they like it and they like you.

All you really need to do is reorganize your schedule once school starts.
>>
File: WE'LL NEVER KNOW UNLESS WE TRY.png (778KB, 1010x557px) Image search: [Google]
WE'LL NEVER KNOW UNLESS WE TRY.png
778KB, 1010x557px
>>28309679
>Put yourself in someone else's shoes, Lis. Someone who's playing your quest, watching you go through all this crippling self-doubt.
>What would you say to that person? Would you shout at them, get mad at them?

I know I would!
>>
>>28309679
I can't "This" any harder.
>>
File: GoodJob.jpg (24KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
GoodJob.jpg
24KB, 400x465px
>>28309613
"failed" us? Nah. Hell I failed you tonight. Same thing, school prep. Just run the quest as often as you feel like and, provided we see it going, we'll play. It's a fun quest and you're doing a good job. Don't self-doubt, anything you do with this quest is gonna be better than nothing or the usual level of shitposting that goes on. Run it when you can, and we'll play it when we can, and I'm sure it'll continue to be fun.
>>
>>28309881
This.
>>
>>28311720
This.
>>
>>28310606
>>28309707
>>28309679
These.
>>
bump becaue i belive in Lis
>>
File: BottleCap361.png (193KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap361.png
193KB, 1100x900px
>>28303358
>>28304362
>>28304412
>>28308063

>Bottle Cap and Laccolith finished snacking, and soon were ready to go.
>Jubilee gave a curt nod, and began heading away at her normal high speed pace.

>Archie and Basil followed behind, but Archie also slowed down to chat for just a bit.
>"So, I've noticed you've changed... Colours a bit since we've met you. Is that all the love we're feeding you too?"
>"O-Oh? Wh-What are you talking about Archie! I-I've definitely always been this colour!"
>"Are you sureeee?" He teased. "I recall you being a bit... More gray. And Darker."
>"Okay, well maybe I was a teensy bit different. It's not-" She started whispering, "-It's not that noticeable right?"
>"It's- I'm pretty sure we all noticed."
>"What? Oh noooo!"
>"Basil, why were you doing it? Why change your colours?"
>"I -uh. It was supposed to be a subtle thing... Did I change too fast?"
>"Why change at all?"
>"Oh- I just- I wanted to- Fit in?"
>"Basil. You know that we'll accept you no matter how you look, right? You don't need to change who you are, You aren't- Uncomfortable with who you are, right?"
>"What- No? It's nothing like that- I just- Wanted to look like I was- Just sort of..." She trailed off.
>"So there isn't a real reason for slowly changing your colours over the course of the couple weeks we've known you? You just- Felt like it?"
>"Maybe? Is it such a big deal?"

>Archie slows down his pace, prompting Basil to stop.
>"Listen. I know that we haven't really had a chance to stop and talk things out on this journey, and yesterday you had a sort of... Ordeal. I remember many a solider and friend who went through that sort of thing- The whole, no time to talk about what craziness was going on around them, and it tended to drive them a little crazy. So I just wanted to make sure you were okay."
>"Archie- I- I promise I'm fine really. If something was really really wrong- Y-you'd be the first I'd tell, okay?"
>Archie gave a solemn nod, then a reassuring pat on the shoulder.
>>
>>28315943

>"Okay Basil. I trust you." He promised, before continuing on down the trail after the now distant ponies up ahead.
>Basil trotted after him hurriedly.
>There was a moment of relative silence, save the crunch of soil beneath their hooves.
>"It's a sort of- Subconscious thing. The colour changing that is."
>"Is it?"
>"Yeah. Sometimes, changelings will subconsciously adapt to their surroundings if they want to or know they'll be staying in a certain environment for a while. In my case, the environment is with you guys. So I guess I've been looking more and more... Ponyish."
>"Well, why didn't you say so?"
>"I- Ugh. It's supposed to be a private thing! You can't just ask a mare anything you want!"
>"Yep, I've heard lots of mares tell me that. I think I might have a problem."
>"Wh-What does that mean?"
>"I'll- Tell you when you're older?"
>"Archie! I'm- Sort of an adult- Sort of!"

>Further down the trail, Bottle Cap and Laccolith were following Jubilee briskly.
>"So- We were sort of told you'd be a guide for us. How much guiding are you planning on doing beyond running down the trail at top speed?"
>"Well, I could guide much better if I was told where the Airship was."
>"You don't know?"
>"No, if I knew, I would already be there."
>"What's so important to you about this airship anyway?"
>"I- I helped make it. It was a big project, and I was supposed to profit off of it. Instead, the- That stupid inventor crashed it and skipped town a while later. So- Just assume I am VERY motivated to find it. Catenary Curtain and the garage folks didn't want me to know where the airship because I kept going up and getting lost or frozen every year. B-But I was younger back then! This year is going to be different! If they had just told me, I wouldn't have had to keep trying and would've brought it back down by now."
>Bottle Cap nodded, impressed that she had finally said more than four words at once.

>>
>>28315943
Give her a hug and say we are happy to have her with us.
>>
>>28315949
Let's be Cap today.
>>
>>28315949
Good old Cap. Our secret soda stash in our mane doesn't need just yet, right? I think we should check it.
>>
>>28316006
>doesn't need just yet
Doesn't need replenishing just yet*
Whoops.
>>
>>28315949
Archie for just a few minutes longer. Let Basil know that we understand and accept her no matter what. If she wants to change her appearance then that is just fine by us, as long as she is doing it because she WANATS to and not because she thinks she HAS to. She can be as buggy or ponylike as she wants, and we will still like her for who she is. The way you look naturally and the way you look now are both fine.

Okay, now be Cap.
>>
>>28316018

Doxel pls.
>>
>>28316018
I agree, this would be best.
>>
File: BottleCap362.png (330KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap362.png
330KB, 1100x900px
>>28315963
>>28315965
>>28316006
>>28316015
>>28316018
>>28316040

>You are Archie for just a couple more seconds.
>And you have just stopped Basil once again.
"Basil. You're 100% sure you didn't change your looks because you felt you had to right? You know that no matter how buggy or ponyish you look, we'll always accept you for who you are, and however you look naturally will always be okay with me? And Lithy and Cap as well?"
>"Archie, I swear, we just went over this-"
"I just want to be 100% sure. That you're doing this because you want to, not because you think you have to? Because if you thought you had to change the way you were it would break my heart."
>"Archie please, I promise- 100%! That it was my choice and desire to change my coat and mane several shades more green and blue than it used to be. I promise that it wasn't some- Innate fear of not being part of the group if I wasn't brighter pastel colours to match with you guys. I- I know I'm younger than everyone else here, but please. I really am sort of adult age now. I'm not a lost little bug anymore. I don't live with Hazel, I've come to learn that I can be my own mare! I know what I am, and I accept it, okay?"
>She puts her hoof down defiantly, punching an exclamation mark onto her words.
"Okay. Good! I'm sorry. I must be getting old again already, I probably sound like such an old stallion, all worried about you like that."
>You step close, and give her a hug.
>She returns it with a softening sigh, simmering down once more.
>"Okay. Let's catch up with Lithy and Cap, okay? And don't worry about me so much. I can take care of myself sometimes."
>She trots off, almost leaving you behind in the dust.
>You gallop off after her.
>It really would break your heart if anything happened to that poor filly.

---

>You are Cap!
>Archie and Basil are quickly approaching.
>That's fine, it wasn't a race or anything.
>You were now facing your first obstacle anyway.
>How will you cross the river? At what pace?
>>
>>28316263
Grab a stick and poke it down to see how deep it is.
If it's more than a foot or so, don't try to ford it or we'll probably get swept away.

...Actually, this is too much thinking for Cap. Two bounds. One to the stone, the other to the other shore.
>>
>>28316263
We could always just jump...
>>
>>28316263
Move that sign back. It's just going to crumble off the edge in the next rainfall, and then what if someone doesn't notice the bridge missing?
>>
>>28316263
How fast is the water moving? Does the rock in the middle look slick?
>>
>>28316526
Pretty fast if the curve of the water lines around the rock are any indication. They'd be a lot shorter if it were slow.
>>
>>28316263
Have a mighty archmage chuck us across with telekinesis.
>>
File: BottleCap363.png (369KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap363.png
369KB, 1100x900px
>Laccolith picks up a stick, and begins poking towards the middle of the river.
>"Whatcha doing?"
>You ask, approaching the water's edge yourself.
>"Oh you know, testing how deep it is. If it's too deep, we probably shouldn't risk fording across- I mean, we could get swept away- Then we'd have to call search and rescue- It'd just be a big hassle!"
>You poke your forehoof in the stream.
>Brrr! It's really cold!
>There must be a better way.
>Wait, hey! There was a perfectly good stone in the middle of the river.
>It was nice and dry too, so there probably wasn't much risk of slipping.
>"Well, it's not flowing too fast. I think it might be safe to cross. We should probably move this sign though. Next time it rains it's just going to get washed away. Whoever put it here should really read up on erosional habits of water.

>You scrunch yourself up, and leap daringly from the edge of the stream to the rock, and then bound forwards once again onto the remains of the bridge.
>"Cap! Wait- Oh! Geez. Okay, you made it. Never mind. I don't know why I bother." Lithy's voice was a trill rollercoaster of emotions behind you, as you triumphantly climbed off the broken bridge.
"Okay! Who's next?"

>Jubilee rolled her eyes, before easily flying across to your side.
>Basil did the same, before looking back at Lithy and Archie expectantly.
>"Are you slowpokes coming or not?"
>Lithy rolled her eyes, then stepped forward into the stream, wading through it quietly.
>"Wow! this is really really cold!"
>"Oh, Lithy! You should probably pass me your saddle bag." Archie noted.
>"Oh right. Are you going to throw it across?"
>"Nah, I think I'll just use some good old fashioned magic."
>He levitated the saddlebag to the other side safely, placing it on the ground.
>"N-Neat. So, are you going to join me in this nice glacier water Archie? I pr-promise it's refreshing!"
>She started wading towards the broken bridge, looking to use it to climb back onto dry land.
>>
>>28316698
Come on Archie, either wade across or use that horn of yours!
>>
>>28316698
Wait to see how Archie responds to this question that was addressed to him and not us.
>>
>>28316698
Help the lady up. We are a complete gentlestallion.

>>28316740
If he used the horn we need to reach down and splash him lightly before scampering away from the edge.
>>
File: BottleCap364.png (352KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap364.png
352KB, 1100x900px
>>28316740
>>28316753
>>28316763

>You start to answer a question, but then you remember you aren't Archie, and wait for him to answer instead.
>"I prefer not to get cold and wet unless I have to. So for now, I will instead do this:"
>He closes his eyes, and a dull red color surrounds him.
>Suddenly there is a glow surrounding him, then a quick flash.
>And-
>Wait!
>Where did Archie go?
>Did he explode!?

>A hoof taps your shoulder, and you turn around to greet-
"Wait- You can teleport?"
>"I- Yes? Only a short distance though."
"Why didn't you say so before?"
>"It- Hasn't come up as far as I know. I did say I was an Archmage, right?"
"Yeah. I guess I just haven't really seen you use your magic for anything fancy like that yet."
>"Life-drain doesn't qualify as 'Fancy'?"
"Not when you only use it on small plants."
>Jubilee taps on Archie's shoulder.
>"What was that? That wasn't like any normal unicorn magic I've seen for years!"

>Lithy knocks on the wooden bridge beneath you.
>"Hey Cap, a little help from the gentlecolt, if you could?"
>You turn around, and find her staring up at you with puppy dog eyes.
"Of course, anything for a pretty mare such as yourself~!"
>You bow over with a flourish, and try and pull her up and out of the water.
*CRACK*
>You feel the bridge giving way underneath you, and you stumble backwards with Lithy grasping onto you desperately.
>You sit up, and watch the bits of wood float away, quickly whisked out of sight.
>Then lay back down, hugging Lithy tightly and laughing a little.
"Well that could have been bad."
>"So- Does that count as destruction of government property?"
"Let's just hope the rest of the trail is in better condition. The pamphlet said there were supposed to be at least three bridges along this way."

>Lithy tries to stand up, but you can see she's starting to shiver a fair bit.
>"Hey love birds! Are we going or not!" Jubilee calls out rudely.
>Well, are you?
>>
>>28316988
Don't let that mare go without a quick hug and a boop.
>>
>>28316988
>Hey love birds! Are we going or not!" Jubilee calls out rudely.

"In a moment." Help the mare up and give a quick hug.
>>
>>28316988
Does he have a fancy drying off spell?
>>
>>28316988
Chill out, lady. The airship isn't going to get any more crashed than it already is. Five minute snuggle break.
>>
>>28317114
>only five
>>
File: BottleCap365.png (201KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap365.png
201KB, 1100x900px
>>28316992
>>28317087
>>28317089
>>28317114

>"H-Hey, Archie. D- Do you have any spells for drying off quickly?" Lithy asks, trying to ignore her chattering teeth.
>"I can... Summon a fireball. Will that help?" He grins.
>"Uh- Maybe if I get desperate, and don't want my fur anymore."
>"I-I'm kidding. Here."
>His horn lights up again, and a warm breeze rolls over the two of you.
>Lithy nods in appreciation. "Much better. Thank you Archie."
>You gently pull Lithy down towards you, hugging her close.
>Your snoots meet, and you give her a gentle boop.
>Lithy snuggles up into your chest, rubbing her face against your chest fluff.
>Y-You hadn't been this close to a mare in years! Weren't you supposed to say some smooth or suave joke or something?
>"W-Why Cap. I thought soda was best served cold! So why are you so nice and toasty?"
"Well, I can be the embodiment of all tasty beverages. And I'd count hot chocolate as a beverage. So why don't you stay a while, and let me warm you up?"
>N-nailed it.
>Lithy closed her eyes and gave a contented sigh.
>"Sure thing... Oat brain."

>Jubilee paced back and forth, again looking up the trails.
>"You know Jubilee, the airship isn't exactly getting any more crashed, and we still have plenty of daylight. Don't you think we can spare a 5 minute break?" Archie asked, not wanting to disturb Lithy or Cap.
>"F-Fine." She sits down on a rock, already tapping her hoof impatiently.
>She takes a look at her own saddle bag, and before long she found herself pulling out a long scarf, and coming over to wrap it around Lithy's neck.
>"I- I brought a few more, because I know how cold this dumb mountain can get."
>"Oh, Jubilee, thank you!"
>"N-no problem." She walks away, and goes and sits back on her rock.

>The group takes a nice several minute break.
>Basil was beginning to poke through the saddle bags to see about making lunch, until Laccolith claimed she was good to go.

>And then you set off once more.
>>
>>28317291
Ask our friends about what's up with Jubilee. She seems to act funny around Cap and Lithy.
>>
=-=-=-=-=

Pausing here for tonight.

I think we just passed our first 100,000 words. So that's kind of a big milestone.

Things were better today. Sorry for being a non-stop ball of depression at all times. I swear I'm trying to work on it.

Hope you enjoyed the session. As per usual feel free to leave any comments concerns or criticisms.

See you tomorrow, assuming I'm not having any panic attacks or nervous breakdowns.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Jubilee has brought a scarf for every character in the party right now. Feel free to decide who gets what colours or patterns on theirs.
>>
>>28317312
bump
tough choice too
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 1900x1902px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 1900x1902px
>>28317312
Give everyone the color opposite their magic on the RGB color wheel. Cap's magic is orange, so his scarf is sky blue. Lithy's magic is purple, so her scarf is citrus green. Basil's magic is blue, so her scarf is lemony yellow. Archie's magic is red, so his scarf is cyan.
>>
>>28318508
This
>>
>>28318508
This anon put too much thought in this not to do it.
But will it match thier eyes and coat! lets find out.

Except for Basil, she gets a cute plaid scarf, cause changeling.
>>
>>28317291
So, do we still have one of those color changing roses? Put one in Jubilee's hair
>>
lumpoosososo
>>
>>28319343
>>28318508
sure, but basil gets a plaid scarf + striped socks
>>
bump for qt sock bug
>>
>>28320038
Screw that, have Cap use his curse on one of the flowers to gain MAGIC ANALYZING VISION.
>>
>>28317312
I missed it again, but loved catching up. Glad to hear things are working out better for you lately! Thanks for the fun as per the usual!
>>
>>28324253

Thanks for reading anon.

And yet here I am tonight, once again too late to run. I don't really have an alibi today, I wasn't even that depressed today.
S-sorry. I wish I had something tangible, but tonight I sort of just... Didn't pull myself together enough to even try.

M-maybe tomorrow.

I would say something not trusting my own promises anymore, but I sort of worry that you guys will go off on me about the self pity and depression thing again.
>>
>>28324326
Not feeling salty about it here, in fact I'm kinda tickled you responded to my post. I just tend to run really litchy hours. Don't sweat not running right now, have some fun, look at some tasteful art, have a nice fap, and run the quest next time you're feeling up to it.
>>
File: love mummy.png (520KB, 719x553px) Image search: [Google]
love mummy.png
520KB, 719x553px
CUUUUUUURSE
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE
>>
bubump
>>
>>28325749
>>
>>28326479
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.