[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>discord confirmed horsefucker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1472313002980[1].png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472313002980[1].png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>discord confirmed horsefucker
>>
Pmub.
>>
>>28271410
He wants to split that banana.
>>
>>28272791
He could do that. Literally.
>>
>>28271410
What else is he gonna fuck? It's not like there's any other What-Ever-The-Fuck-Kind-Of-Creature-He-Is'.
>>
It's uncomfortable seeing Discord be pervy about anyone, to be honest. He seems like he would be kind of a prude, or whatever.
>>
>>28272824
>What-Ever-The-Fuck-Kind-Of-Creature-He-Is'.

Draconequus. Draco + Equus = Dragon-Horse. Educate yo'self.

Although, What-Ever-The-Fuck-Kind-Of-Creature-He-Is' probably describes him more accurately.
>>
>>28272838
He's the type to "imply lewd" just to make others uncomfortable, but not actually be into it himself. He gets off by making people feel awkward.
>>
>>28272856
>you can't google draconequus without it being almost entirely mlp related
I want to die
>>
>>28271410
No shit. He's been fucking Flutter puss since she 'reformed' him.
>>
>>28271410
where did you find this picture of me one more time?
>>
>>28271410
So brony cloppers are horsefuckers too?
>>
>>28271410
You are aware that him fucking Fluttershy wasn't just a meme? He's a horsefucker since S3.
>>
>>28272905
What? Draconequus was a thing invented for the show. It's not an actual mythological creature, although it should have been....
>>
>>28273300
Kinda like the term alicorn then?
>>
>>28273587
No, Alicorn is actually from greek mythology.It's the bone marrow of the unicorn's horn.
>>
>>28273604
I meant the fact that the show reinvented the term as a name for a winged unicorn.
>>
>>28273614
That still doesn't erase the original meaning of the word from mythology.
>>
>>28273614
Alicorn WAS used to describe a winged unicorn, but from what I understand extremely rarely.

The fans adopted the term because it just sounds better and more original than Pegacorn.
It wasn't canon until Magic Duel. I'm super glad that the show staff decided to call them that.
>>
>>28272932
>Literally Me
A WIP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.