[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the personification of Luna and Celestia in the comic is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: img_24.jpg (3MB, 1400x2154px) Image search: [Google]
img_24.jpg
3MB, 1400x2154px
Why the personification of Luna and Celestia in the comic is totally superior than the show?
>>
>>28261302

Because they're actually fucking allowed to have a personality. If a few writers from the comic could be thrown at the show staff then maybe things like the ending of "The times are a Changeling" wouldn't happen.
>>
>>28261302
Taking personalities the fandom give to undeveloped character to 11 isn't good writing anon.

Besides, having Celestia pull this kinda shit to a sister she was forced to imprison is just shoddy writing at best and it isn't even done in a way that is funny or amusing.
>>
>>28261394

You don't read the comics, do you?
>>
>>28261403
I read the main comics and found them overall pretty good till that awful reflections arc. The side comics are generally hit and miss.

I liked that they put more emphasis on Celestia and Luna, but they weren't always on the mark with them.
>>
>>28261430

What's "On the mark" for Celestia and Luna? Without a established personality on the show the comics are the closest to canon we're gonna get.
>>
>>28261448
Well for starters, the writers shouldn't have to resort to panda ringing fandom shit like having the sisters be vindictive little shits.
>>
>>28261475
>Everyone not in the show is based on the fandom
>You like background ponies? Fan of the fandom.
>No character allowed
Nice argument, anything else you want to add?
>>
>>28261475

You know, that IS one of the few confirmed personality traits the two have in the show right? "Slice of Life" happened, rather you like it or not.
>>
>>28261488
Nigga plz, I simply pointed out that having a comic entirely centered around these the two lead rulers in the universe act like cunts for an entire comic doesn't really work in these character's favor.

It might be good for a quick laugh, but I wouldn't use it as an example of good character writing.
>>
>>28261497
You mean that one special episode that was made specifically to cater to the fans interpretation of the show's unused characters?
>>
>>28261532

lol, ignoring episodes to fit his head canon.
>>
>>28261543
He probably thinks anything past S2 isn't canon, as well. His opinion literally doesn't matter. Good thing summer is almost over.
>>
>>28261543
Anon, purposely acting this stupid isn't going to make me suddenly buttmad.

The staff made it super clear that episode 100 was intended for the fans. And pointing that episode out is just proving my point that the comic frequently resorted to using the personalities content creators commonly used for Luna/Celestia.
>>
>>28261576

lol, getting mad and trying to use "facts" to prove his point.

So if something is made for fans it's not canon? lol
>>
>>28261599
Okay, now I know you are full of it.

I bet you are the kinda guy that says "lol" out loud when you are off the internet.
>>
>>28261615

lol, getting legit mad now.
>>
File: JokesOnThem.png (2KB, 244x226px) Image search: [Google]
JokesOnThem.png
2KB, 244x226px
>>28261638
>>
>>28261647

lol, using memes when he don't know what to say.
>>
i don't like the comics.
>>
>>28261662

I respect your opinion, have a good night sir.
>>
>>28261656
You're only embarrassing yourself
>>
>>28261675

lol, still replying when he knows what I'm gonna do.

So leave, cus I'm sill gonna be waiting friendo.
>>
>>28261684
Nah, not too many days left in Summer.
>>
>>28261709

Well then, lol.
>>
>>28261302

Because the show isn't about the princess.
>>
No character at all is better than what IDW writers can do, honestly.
>>
>comic
>good

Nice try shill Q
>>
File: Op studies.jpg (585KB, 820x3686px) Image search: [Google]
Op studies.jpg
585KB, 820x3686px
>>28261302
>why does dirt tastes so much better than brownies?
FTFY
>>
Is luna and rarity micros the best comics so far. These two always bring smile to my face.
>>
>>28261317
don't remind me goddamnit
>>
File: 001.jpg (972KB, 1040x1600px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
972KB, 1040x1600px
>>28262983

>Is luna and rarity micros the best comics so far

this one is pretty good too
>>
Celestia mutilaiting the entire changeling race for the rest of time doesnt scream superior handling.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.