[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katawa Shoujo Pone Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: legs-dont-work horse.png (950KB, 647x758px) Image search: [Google]
legs-dont-work horse.png
950KB, 647x758px
Lemon-flavoured Edition

This thread is dedicated to MLP characters depicted with physical disabilities. Post art, green, or just discussion of the topic.

Examples would be a deaf-mute Pinkie Pie (due to her loud personality), or an Applejack with brittle-bone disease (because apple farming).
>>
>>28256828
...Why?
>>
File: eye horse.jpg (113KB, 666x800px) Image search: [Google]
eye horse.jpg
113KB, 666x800px
>>28256903
Because it's an interesting concept. Why is there an Anonfilly thread? Because it's an interesting concept.
>>
>>28256903
because
>>
File: 1471026288917.png (164KB, 405x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471026288917.png
164KB, 405x750px
>>28256828
>>
>>28256929
kek
>>
>>28256929
Why does Kakashi look like a robot?
>>
File: pfftt.gif (618KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pfftt.gif
618KB, 500x281px
>>28256828
Aw shit, mate! I was just thinking about making one of these threads yesterday.
>>
File: 605571.jpg (109KB, 984x882px) Image search: [Google]
605571.jpg
109KB, 984x882px
>>28256828
So Jinx, Snow Drop and Stellar Eclipse thread?
>>
>>28256987
Essentially, yes. Pones with physical disabilities. I'd include autists but that would make writefaggotry too easy. We're all autistic anyway.
>>
>>28256987
And Scootaloo.
>>
> Thou never wakest up on time.
> 'Tis simply because of thy ailment.
> Nevertheless, Father dearest is upset.
> "Pinkie, thou needest to rise with the rooster."
> That's what he wrote with his chalk.
> Father never saw fit to learn thy signs.
> Had he the rights by law he wouldn't have thee.
> "She is cursed," thou hath herst him say unto Mother when thou haddeth reachedest the age of labour.
> "'Tis a message from our Lady. The girl is a danger."
> Yea, but still thou workest the fields.
> Even as our Lady's great flame baketh down upon thee, thou workest.
> Thou workest as thy sisters never do, and never shall.
> And still, Father careth not.
> Thou arrivest late, yet leaveth later.
> Thou bringest home more stone than thy sisters combined.
> Thou art capable of those feats a stallion twice thy size might struggle with.
> Thou art deaf, and thou art dumb.
> Thou art not a pony, sayeth he.
> Thou art a waste.
> Thou never wakest up on time.
> Still, thou workest.

My first writefag. Not too proud of it, but I spent too long to not post. What do you think, /mlp/? Continue?
>>
>>28256963
Kill urself my man
>>
>>28257248
I love you for putting in the effort to mimic the grammar of early English instead of just throwing in some archaic forms and calling it a day. Here are some suggestions from someone who doesn't know what he's talking about but likes to pretend he does.

>thou hath herst = thou didst hear
>when thou haddeth reachedest = when thou didst reach
>Thou arrivest late, yet leaveth later = thou dost arrive late, yet leavest later
>sayeth = saith

I for one am interested in reading more. I would point out that you say she "heard" him at one point, which I assume is an oversight. Not bad overall, though.
>>
File: Clover never asked for this.jpg (129KB, 1033x2050px) Image search: [Google]
Clover never asked for this.jpg
129KB, 1033x2050px
>>
>>28257520
Yeah, some of the old forms look really dumb to the modern eye, like "haddeth." "Herth" is one of many terms I could have used, that's the one that fit in best, and then I forgot to make it past tense. Fuck that word, man.

Now that I look more into it, the past tense of "hear" was "heard" for all cases, so that was a waste of time.

I'm gonna edit out the awkward parts and repost it, then work on the story more. I hope the archaisms don't impact the quality of the story too much.

Also, kudos for not questioning how she could hear what he said. I guess I wasn't as subtle as I had hoped.
>>
File: 1439420454702.png (105KB, 537x551px) Image search: [Google]
1439420454702.png
105KB, 537x551px
>>28256903
>not wanting to take in a disabled mare and give her a long and happy life filled with love
>>
File: See that's where you're wrong.png (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
See that's where you're wrong.png
33KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 824520.png (605KB, 864x999px) Image search: [Google]
824520.png
605KB, 864x999px
>>28256987
Jinx a cute.
>>
> Thou never wakest up on Time.
> 'Tis simply because of thy Ailment.
> Nevertheless, Father dearest is upset.
> "Pinkie, thou needest to rise with the Rooster."
> That's what he wrote with his Chalk.
> Father never saw fit to learn thy Signs.
> Had he the Rights by Law he would cast thee aside.
> "She is cursed," thou didst hear him say unto Mother before thou didst reach the Age of Aabour.
> "'Tis a Message from our Lady. The Girl is a danger."
> Yea, but still thou workest the Fields.
> Even as our Lady's great Flame baketh down upon thee, thou workest.
> Thou workest as thy Sisters never do, and never shall.
> Thou dost arrive late, yet leavest later.
> Thou bringest home more Stone than thy Sisters combined.
> Thou art capable of those Feats a Stallion twice thy Size might struggle with.
> Thou art deaf, and thou art dumb.
> "Thou art not a Pony," saith he.
> Thou art a Waste.
> Thou never wakest up on Time.
> Still, thou workest.

Okay, hopefully it reads less awkwardly now. Also added capitalised nouns, which I believe was in use until relatively recently. The US Constitution, at least, does it.
>>
> 'Tis upon such a Day, One filled with Toil and Labour, that thou doth encounter our Lady's Grace and Majesty with thy own Eyes.
> Thou art collecting a Pile of Stones of their own Colour.
> Thou seest thy Sisters enteren into the Farmhouse, to the Toll of the supper Bell, no Doubt.
> Father looketh upon thee, as if he had spied Discord himself.
> He slammeth the Door shut.
> Thou sighest, the vibrations running through thy Heart.
> Thy Work hath just begun.
> Verily, 'tis simply what thy Thoughts weren.
> As thou beginnest thy Work anew, the Sky thundereth, Light hitself tearing apart as the Garment of a worldly Mare.
> A coloured Ring expandeth from across the World, forcing thee backwards.
> Thou strugglest to maintain thy Hoofing, yet hit doth end as speedily as hit had begun.
> Thy Mane is a Mass of tangled Curls, a State thou hast nery a Memory of since thy Foalhood.
> The Sky seemeth to bleed from the Gash left by the Event.
> 'Tis beautiful, truely.
> Hit awakeneth something inside thee, a Joy, an optimistic Love for Life thou didst believe unrepairable.
> Thou art... happy.
> Thou must bring this Extasy to All who may accept hit.

> The Night passeth, thy Absence unnoticed.
> Thou hath decorated a derelict Barn for thy Purposes.
> The Colours of the Sky's Wound guideth thee, and thou art complete.
> Thou doth hear Father's voice.
> "Come, the Stones to the South require Harvest."
> Thou startest the music Box, and hit beginneth to play a Song from Worship, one which wardeth off Spirits of Discord.
> Thy Family approacheth, and thou callest them inside.
> They standen, shocked, within the Doorway for what seems to be twa thousands of Moons.
> They doth not like hit.
> They see that which thou hath Created as Heresy.
> Father shall finally be free of thee.
> Then they smilen.
> Father is the first to speak.
> "Pinkie, 'tis for this that thou art such a Colour. 'Twas not meant as a Warning of danger. 'Twas meant as a sign of thy Talent."
>>
>>28258225
>>28258230
This story is fanfiction.net-tier, I know, but the idea is that she's not an Earthy colour, so her dad thought she was a born heretic or some religious shit, and her deafness was caused by her hair. It's dumb, but it's my first green, I didn't need to make a masterpiece. This is mainly just practice writing in Early Modern English, and writing green in general.

Feel free to correct my grammar or shit on the story. I know I've been doing both of those things.
>>
>>28256903
We had a thread helping a hobo following a prompt of a homeless hooker.
>>
>>28258873
What did he mean by this?
>>
Gross
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.