[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many time until we get pic related episode synopsis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: explore equestria episode.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
explore equestria episode.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How many time until we get pic related episode synopsis?
>>
>>28255757
N E V E R
E
V
E
R
>>
>>28255757
it's for "to where and back again" the season finale
it's going to take place while "Dungeons and Discords" is happening
>>
>>28255885
>Season finale takes place half way through the season
>Every episode after Dungeons and Discords takes place after the finale does
???
>>
>>28256062
they're not chronically in order
never have been
we had 3 winter eps before Tanks for the memories where Dash didn't know that Tank hibernates in winter
>>
>>28256087
Of all the episodes, do you really think they'd have the finale out of order?
>>
>>28255757
Them ear muffs are fucking adorable yo.
>>
>>28255757

Dungeons and Discords, the best plot goes to the background again for the sake of a weak episode.Just like the Daring Do convention episode were we lost Celestia and Twilight in the Griffon Kingdom plot.

Thanks a lot writers
>>
>>28256215
I prefer the wacky stuff though.
>>
>>28256215
>Celestia
>Twilight
1. I have no idea what you are talking about.
2. I would like to know how you can predict what an episode that is yet to air will be like.
>>
>>28257991

>1. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Twilight can't go to the Daring do convention because she need to be a princess shits in the Griffon Kingdom with Celestia.

Literally the firsts minutes of the episode stranger than a fanfiction.
>>
>>28255885
DHX probably hasn't even sent in the finale to Discovery family yet
>>
>>28258044
I am pretty sure the season is done now.
>>
>>28256102
Hell yeah they are. But they don't cover the tips of the ears, which are the parts that would naturally be most sensitive to cold
>>
>>28258022
Twilight Sparkle will be no longer a princess in the movie.
>>
>>28258093
Also, that ugly 60-foot ice sculpture will finally melt, and Twilight will go live in the castle in the Everfree
>>
>>28258059
writing and animating are definately done. But I wouldn't be surprised if they are still editing the final episodes for season 6. Usually episodes for any animation are delivered about 1-2 months before they air.
>>
>>28258109
Remember we got an episode a month in advance tho.

But it is possible since Big Jim is still working.
>>
>>28258160
>Remember we got an episode a month in advance tho.
true
>>
>>28258108
Yeah, and Twilight and Spike will share a abandoned castle together like Princess Celestia and Princess Luna before she turned into Nightmare Moon.
>>
>>28255885
You're not just wrong, you're stupid.
>>
>>28258328

That scene will happen at the end of the episode
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.