[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you de-cunt Rainbow Dash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: dash_hypno.jpg (252KB, 842x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dash_hypno.jpg
252KB, 842x1280px
How would you de-cunt Rainbow Dash?
>>
>>28255493
Give her a good beating.
>>
>>28255493
I don't know; but the idea of taking Worst Pony down a peg or nineteen, and re-wiring her circuitry into somepony more appealing while the 'real' Dash becomes a tiny, disgusted whisper inside her own head, is appealing.

>>28255517
Too obvious. Besides, you need to claim your property before you can start tearing up the yard, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>28255493
>rape
>>
>>28255493
Beat her down and raper her. Yeah it's edgy, but fuck it, literally, in the ass, over power her, mount her, then ravage her ass until she's screaming for you to stop, then you go in as deep as you can and ravage her until she can't breathe anymore, grunting and telling her to stop being a bitch.

Boom, you just got in like 3 nuts, made rainbow dash a more respectable person, and now have a little emotional slave you can fuck with, oh and you can check 3 things off your bucket list:
>Rape
>Cum inside Rainbow Dash
>Fuck a pony

Easy.
>>
my, you folks are long on rape and short on psychological warfare. Physical pain only strengthens the resolve of a motivated type-A personality. All you'll get by raping her is more time and incentive for her to plan vicious payback.

Dash's big weakness is pride. If you want to break her down, beat her at something. DUH. Even better, beat her at something she knows she's good at. Give her unlimited opportunities to fail at a rigged test. You know how indoor cats go crazy over laser pointers? They get stuck in the "about to catch something" mindset and can never achieve, "I caught it," so the cat is stuck in a loop until physically exhausted. That state of exhaustion is where your subject (cat, or pegasus) is open to suggestion and will potentially behave submissively if presented with carefully crafted "options." One of the options could simply be, "try some humilty for a change."
>>
>>28255493
Going with the image's theme: implant a codeword inside her head that renders her inert until told otherwise. Suggestions and methods welcome from deviants more familiar with brain-breaking, but for now let's assume it's happened.

Then it starts - not with the 'worst day of her life', but subtle stuff. She heads for the wrong store, or gets the wrong groceries. Her books are sometimes in release order, sometimes alphabetical. Then one day there's an issue with Ponyville's weather pattern: easily blamed on a batch of bad clouds from the factory, buy enough to sow the seeds of doubt. Knowing Dash, she'd get angry at other ponies and herself, then start second-guessing herself without need of the codeword. Then, you strike: solving her problems, her issues vanish, and suddenly you're her rock.

Then, you crush her with that rock.

...also, something about Rara dressing Dash like a Prench whorse, before giggling sinfully as you ravish her in front of a blank, vacant Dash.

>>28255577
I like your style, and your multiple repeating numbers.
>>
>>28255577
Rape isn't on my bucket list.
>>
File: image.png (490KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490KB, 1300x1300px
>>28255493
>How would you de-cunt Rainbow Dash?
Kidnap FM de Marco and break his hands really badly so he can't write again. Then
>rape
>pull out his eyes
>chop his arms
>kill
Problem solved.
>>
>>28255799
ow the edge
>>
>>28255810
I read the previous replies before writing mine, so I assumed we /edgy/ now. Did I cross any line?
>>
>>28255855
Yeah it smelled like dashfag
>>
>>28255493
>rape
>>
>>28255493
By making her male.
Now "she" has a dick.
>>
File: Cherry Depitter.jpg (665KB, 2576x1618px) Image search: [Google]
Cherry Depitter.jpg
665KB, 2576x1618px
>>28255493
The same way you de-pit a cherry.
>>
>>28255493
Have her wings broken. Taking away her one source of pride gives her chance at humility that wouldn't be possible with them. She would have to reinvent her life goals and accomodate a life without her most unique trait. A lot of the fanfics were right in trying this out. It's simple.
>>
You can't. She's cunt for nature, so you need to kill her and she needs to reborn again
>>
>>28255493
By passionate love making, kissing her on the lips and telling her how much you love her
then leak the video for whole ponyville to see
>>
File: 1144462.jpg (126KB, 1024x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1144462.jpg
126KB, 1024x1239px
>>28255493
By beating OP with a crowbar
>>
>>28255577
>Beat her down and raper her. Yeah it's edgy, but fuck it, literally, in the ass, over power her, mount her, then ravage her ass until she's screaming for you to stop, then you go in as deep as you can and ravage her until she can't breathe anymore, grunting and telling her to stop being a bitch.

>>28255663
>Rara dressing Dash like a Prench whorse

two differing methods. i like it.

because of course one method turns her into a warm, formerly-tight hole to be used and filled at your leisure, regardless of her feelings. but the other is more sly and subtle, destroying her in the eyes of others as well.
>>
>>28255666
Confirmed, Satan does not approve of rape
>>
>>28256007
>making public evidence of you raping a pony
Not a very smart move, imo.
>>
I would kidnap her and lock her in my bathroom. Then I would make a fifteen hour long video of people taking a poop. Then I would lock her and myself in the bathroom with a tv I would then swallow the key. I would force her to watch the video with me. Every so often I would pause the video and we would slow dance in the bathroom together with no music. Then I would force her to look me in the eyes and watch me take a shit. Then I would make her wipe my butt and throw the toilet paper in the toilet. But I wouldn't flush. No matter how much she wants to flush it I will not let her. Right next to the toilet we would have dinner. And for dinner she and I would eat soap bars and wash it down with a cup of my lukewarm used bathtub water. Then I would force her to spend the night there in the bathroom. We would lay on the floor together and I would hold her in my arms no matter how hard she'd struggle to get away. Eventually she'd give up and get used to the hard floor, rancid smell emitting from the toilet, the soapy taste in her mouth, and fall asleep. Then I would wake up and flush the toilet. I would shit out the key and make her wash it in the shower. Then I would let her out.
>>
>>28255493
Why would I want to do that?
>>
surely not by en-bitching her
>>
>>28256535
Because the potent rotten fish smell is unbearable when being in the same room with her. The cunt's gotta go.
>>
>>28255643
You're a fucking genius!
>>
Sit on her head and fart.
>>
File: 1466059779876.jpg (271KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1466059779876.jpg
271KB, 800x1199px
>>28255577
>>28255643
>>28255995
>>28256259
CRAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN THESE WOOOOOOOUNDS THEY WIIIIIIIIIL NOT HEAAAAAAAAAAAAL
>>
File: born to shitpost.png (113KB, 839x646px) Image search: [Google]
born to shitpost.png
113KB, 839x646px
>>28255493
The same answer as how to de-cunt an Anon.

You can't.
>>
>>28255493
I wouldn't. She wouldn't be best pony if she wasn't a cunt.
>>
>>28255666
GAY
A
Y
>>
>>28255493
I would do it without blinking
>>
>>28255976
so you would pop her charry?
>>
File: image.png (84KB, 224x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84KB, 224x191px
>ITT: people pretend be edgy ironically, but are ironically edgy already
>>
>>28255493
in a heart beat
>>
Repeatedly ignore her or ask her what her name was whenever she tried to show off or do something ‘cool’. It would absolutely cut her to the core if the weird, tall guy from space didn’t give the slightest fuck about her.

>”Ha...Ha...Did you see that trick?! That was awesome! I've never done a move like that before!"
“Hmm? Oh. Yeah. Cool. No really. That sure was something, uh…Dude.”
>”OH COME ON”
>>
>>28255577
Nice full house.
>>
>>28256007
>Rainbow Dash has a recording fetish
>plan completely backfires but she'll come to your place every time she's in heat and beg for you to use the 4K camera so that's cool

>>28256313
>raping
>passionate love making, kissing her on the lips and telling her how much you love her
Pick oen
>>
>>28261528
>Twilight Sparkle sees the video and >reacts reasonably
>She comes to your house and demands you let her hide under the bed and watch
>You're 99% sure Dash can hear her schlicking and crying out
>>
File: idort.png (32KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
idort.png
32KB, 200x236px
>>28261528
>>28261551
>Fluttershy comes over one day
>Oh shit right, you invited her for tea.
>You two are having a platonic and enjoyable time together when Twilight comes out from your bedroom
>So much spaghetti, that you ought to call up Olive Garden to get some breadsticks to go with this unlimited pasta coming out of your pockets
>Explain that no, you aren't fucking Twilight, Twilight just watches you oh god did you say that out loud
>And that's how you learned Fluttershy likes being watched.
>And she likes it in the ass.
>And Twilight definitely came this time.
>Your bedroom's gonna smell like fish for weeks, but fucking WORTH
>>
>>28255535
>while the 'real' Dash becomes a tiny, disgusted whisper inside her own head
I love the idea of Dash being unable to do anything besides get madder and more disgusted inside her own skull, while Ponyville gets to know, enjoy, and eventually prefer, the all-new, totally-different Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>28255493

I think the show is already doing that the best way possible, with episodes like Wonderbolt Academy, Hurricane FS, Sleepless in Ponyville and Tanks for the Memories.

So, continue on that track I'd say.
>>
>>28255493

Reintroduce Gilda as her foil
>>
>>28256405
Congrats to your plan sir.
>>
File: 1444362217182.jpg (93KB, 738x560px) Image search: [Google]
1444362217182.jpg
93KB, 738x560px
>>28262406
Hey everyone, I got in a pony simulator thread!
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.