[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There, yet not really.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 14

When you die, you are brought to Equestria, yet still dead. You may walk about the world freely, but interaction with anything is impossible. You have no effect upon the physical world, not through physical manipulation nor super natural powers, for you have none. Even magic can not touch you, though from your new perspective you can see the threads of it weave about the world.

Only the eldest princesses of the world seem to have any knowledge of your existence, Celestia and Luna, yet they ignore you. They can see you, their eyes flickering to you for only a small moment when you haunted them. No matter what you tried in your limited abilities to get them to speak to you, to show their awareness of you, they would not acknowledge you.

It enrages you, that the only creatures shown to know you to be there choose for unknown reasons to go on without paying you any mind.

Stuck in a world you have no way of truly living in, your only hopes turning a blind eye toward you, what can you possibly do?
>>
File: Confession.jpg (399KB, 794x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Confession.jpg
399KB, 794x1024px
>>28253506
If they won't give me an inch, then I'll make them. Like, watching them while they sleep or something, or maybe making rude comments at inapropriate times. We've got all the time in the world.
>>
>>28253506
Pour every single drop of tea onto the ground. That should ATLEAST make Celestia talk to me. ;)
>>
>>28253574

You can't touch anything, remember?
>>
>>28253579
Oh crap, yeah.

Hm... I'll have to do some suggestive hipthrusts behind anypony that talks infront of Celestia.
>>
Stick my ghost dick in their mouths and pussies
and say "Oooo, it's the rape monster!"
I'd alse get Discord to give me a body, he'd be able to see me. If you argue with this, you are wrong, because Chaos magic.
>>
>>28253592
>Celestia, supreme supernatural ruler, negotiating in her throne room
>you buttfug da hors so she see
>>
>>28253506
You can gain their acceptance by helping their world. You basically can't be detected by anything except them, which means you are the perfect witness in a world that is constantly facing threats every now and then. You can screw the plans of many villians before they accomplish them, let alone prevent accidents and such events.
Eventually, they will learn to give you certain affection thanks to your good actions, if they still don't then they don't deserve you.
>>
>>28253986
The princesses eventually find out your usefullness. They offer you a deal where you become their private snitch, always ruining the plans of the bad guys. But there is a problem, they refuse to give you a physical form because you have become a valuable ally, keeping peace in Equestria with your marvelous ability, too good to be spared. In exchange, they talk to you so you don't end up becoming crazy due to massive isolation. You can't decline their offer because an unfair deal such as this is better than an eternity of nothingness.
Anon's fate is becoming a slave-spy, prisoner of the very same thing that is also the only thing he has to offer to keep himself mentally sane.
>>
Can I possess dead pones?
>>
>>28253506
>Stuck in a world you have no way of truly living in, your only hopes turning a blind eye toward you, what can you possibly do?
sounds like me in this world right now
>>
I'd try my best to convince them, if that didn't work I'll pull the old "I'm going to sit here for days on end until you eventually cave in and talk to me" card, that'll do the trick.
>>
>>28255300

> nor super natural powers, for you have none.
>>
>>28253506
>Even magic can not touch you, though from your new perspective you can see the threads of it weave about the world
Does this have any deeper meaning? Although it can't touch us, can we interrupt the flow of magic in some way? Can we find some ethereal source it stems from and maybe plug up the hole with our ghostly dick?
>>
>>28256620

It's like you can see the magic actually moving around when it's used, like when a unicorn moves something you can see the magic connected between the object and their horn. And no, you can't touch magic, so how would you be able to interrupt it? It just goes through you.
>>
>>28256620
Need green of anon stopping the flow of magic because celestia and luna leaving him/her to suffer
>>
File: 1472027783230.jpg (54KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1472027783230.jpg
54KB, 555x555px
>>28256666
Oh shit quads
>>
>>28256672

Quad sixs, so like Super Satan?
>>
>>28256660
Well shit. I mean, it's one thing to want to fuck the friends of the magic of friendship, but I wish to fuck the magic.

Oh well, I can still annoy the butt sisters.

"Celestia, I know you can see me, which means you can probably hear me, too. I want you to know that as a ghost, I have no lungs, therefore I have no need to breathe. I have no vocal cords nor a throat to make sore. So let's have a challenge, shall we? Your pseudo-immortality against my immortal eternity, we'll see who cracks first."
>The princess ignores you as she calmly takes a sip of her tea
>You take a deep breath for theatrics, then grin at her
"THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!"
>Every conversation she has for the following week is accompanied with you screaming in her ear
>Her composure is strong, but you can see it starting to crack
>However long it takes, it will happen
>You do have forever, after all
>>
>>28256684
Yes I guess that means I am
>>
>>28256699
>"It's such a lovely day, isn't it dear sister?"
>"Mmm, it is quite nice."
"Bullshit! It looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!"
>"The birds singing is very soothing, too."
>"I wonder if Fluttershy has been giving them lessons?"
>They giggle at the thought
"You know what else I don't have? A spine! Who wants to see me lick my own asshole?"
>You set to work curling up in a ball and tongue punching your fart box
>It's subtle, but you can spy the older sister's fancy tea plate shake a little in her hooves
>Score one for the afterlife
>>
>>28256699
Fuck the magic...would that mean that if a unicorns used magic they might unintentionally use anon's load when they tryed to use magic
>>
>>28256718
"Hey, hey Celestia! Look at this! I'm fucking your captain! Hey! Watch!"
>You thrust your ghostly appendage through the mare
>The meeting continues as normal
>Over the course of the debriefing you practice all sorts of sexual maneuvers on the guard
>For laughs you even stick your head entirely up her asshole
>Oh hey, you can see her insides from here
"Holy shit! This one's got a baby on the way! You still got it, Anon, you smooth operator~"
>"Captain Sunflower, you're pregnant?" her eyes go wide
>Did Celestia just say that out loud? In front of all the other guards?
>Speaking of pregnant, there's a knocked up pause in the conversation
>"H-How did you find out? Nopony was supposed to know about that!"
>"Oh dear, Captain I'm very sor-"
>The mare bursts into tears and runs out of the throne room
"Wow, what a shitty captain. I'm pretty sure you can have her court-martialed for that!"
>Celestia sends a glare in your direction
"Hey, you spilled the beans, I'm just a ghost, remember?"
>>
File: rainbow 10 gif.gif (120KB, 170x296px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow 10 gif.gif
120KB, 170x296px
>>28253506
Guilt one of them into talking to me, just by looking at her in a sad way. Plead, pretend they're talking to me etc. . .
>>
>>28256761

OP here. Let me state here a rule for ghost Anon and magic so things can be a little more clear. Magic can not be effected by him in any way, but he can pass through it to get high. Different types of magic can bring him to different types of highs and the stronger the magic the stronger the high. Again' he's still not effecting anything about the magic itself or the user, nor is the magic really doing anything else to him besides getting him high I will say that there is a extremely specific type of magic that can effect him, but it has been lost to time and virtually all documents of it destroyed.
>>
File: Rainbow 30.jpg (262KB, 888x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow 30.jpg
262KB, 888x1080px
>>28256793
What is the magic?
>>
>>28256814

I don't know, it's lost.
>>
>>28256699
>Celestia lays her head down to sleep
"-ES IT GOES ON AN ON MY FRIENDS!"
>And promptly shoves a pair of earplugs in her ears with a contented smile
"Oh no the fuck you didn't."
>You pass your mouth through her ear canal
"DID YOU FORGET I CAN PASS THROUGH OBJECTS?"
>Her eyes snap open
"THAT'S WHAT I THO-"
>A silence spell is cast over the room
>Touche, sun horse

>One week goes by
>A guard bursts into her room and starts screaming his head off
>His voice just drowns out under the effects of the spell
>He spends a good half hour trying to rouse her and frantically trotting in place not knowing what to do as well as fearing for her life
>Finally he has to physically shake her awake nearly ending in him being strangled to death by a startled princess
>Turns out the storehouses were on fire
>Something something convenient plot device and kerosene
>Also bad guys or some shit
>After a long night of calming down the castle staff, she finally gets back to her bedroom, exhausted
>A lot of shit could have been prevented if she had heard the guard sooner
>Now they're all worried there are attempts on her life, for they reasoned her unresponsiveness was someone drugging her tea, knocking her out cold
>She prepares to cast the silencing spell again when you cough
"Is that really such a good idea?"
>Stopping, she thinks it over for a minute
"I won't stop, you know."
>Her tired eyes lock onto your own
"It's either the safety of your kingdom and your ponies, or your beauty sleep."
>A twitch in her face and a frown before she collapses onto her bed
"AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE!"
>She tries to block you out by yanking the covers over her head
>But you both know
>There is no respite without compromise
>>
>>28253506
Well, if there's no hope for interacting with people, then I would look for ways to enjoy myself; reading a book above someones shoulder, watching movies in a cinema, watching when fillies masturbate, hiking in woods. You know, the usual.

Maybe I would pick up meditation. Or risk getting insane and create a Pinkie Pie tulpa.
>>
>>28256838
>Tonight you decide to fuck with the younger sister
>You find her in her study, sipping coffee and scribbling shit down with a quill
>Bursting in suddenly and loudly, albeit without the door kick - you really wish you still had a corporeal form - you begin shouting
"Oh! Oh! OOOOOHHHH! No she didn't! Nuh-uh! No way! Ooooh, gurrrrrl!"
>You lean against Luna's chair snapping your fingers in a zigzag pattern
"Gurl, you should have heard whatcho sista said, mmmhmm! She was all like, 'Oh, the night sucks, who even looks at the moon? It just detracts from more glorious hours of ponies praising my indefinitely better sun, tell you hwat' mmmhmmm! Das wat she sed!"
>She tries to ignore you at first, of course
>But after some more moon bashing and using tidbits of what you heard of the sisters' past, you see an unsure frown start to make its way on Luna's face
>The seeds of dissent have been sown
>Ponies may not be able to see you
>BUT YOUR TIME IS NOW
>>
Anon is worse than discord
>>
>>28256718
giggled/10, thanks for posting m8
>>
>>28253506
>Only the eldest princesses of the world seem to have any knowledge of your existence
Since I have nothing better to do I would just stay next to princesses and wank off non stop until they acknowledge my existence.
>>
>>28256900
Continue
>>
>>28256900
>It's been three months of this shit
>Fucking with both sisters
>Luna is now convinced her sister is full of herself and dissing the night
>Celestia is so tired she can barely pay attention to things around her anymore, and it's making her irritable
>All it takes is one final push
>"What do you mean, counselor?"
>"Your majesties? I thought you had discussed with each other about the plans for the new damming project?"
"See? What I tell you? Celestia's all but kicked you out of power."
>Luna slams her hoof on the table
>"I cannot believe you would keep me uninformed about this! Those are sacred grounds!"
>"Sacred many, many years ago, Luna. Now it's just worthless land."
>"But you didn't think to discuss it with me first?"
>"What's there to discuss? It's a mud hole!"
>"What's to discuss is that you promised you would at least keep me informed of kingdom politics! Decisions like these! You just want all the power to yourself!"
>"Want? WANT? You think I WANT to waste my time on stupid shit like this?!"
>"Y-Your majesty! This dam could benefit a lot of pon-"
>"Oh shove it up your ass, Wetback Waller!"
>"Well, I never!"
>"We have had it up to here with your attitude, sister!"
>"And I've had it up to here with your fucking speech impediment you retarded moon pie!"
>"Such language!"
>"Can it you cunt rag!"
>The counselor turns up his nose and leaves the table
>You're rubbing off on them, it seems
>The sisters stare at each other for a moment, seething
"You two really don't get along, do you?"
>Their eyes flash as a thousand or more years of sibling rivalry coalesce at that exact moment

>You sit on a garden wall, kicking your legs and whistling a jolly tune as you watch the sister shoot laser beams of death at each other over Canterlot
>The castle is in shambles, the city is in panic, you're pretty sure the other half of the mountain has been obliterated
>All in all a bretty gud day
>You are Anonymous the ghost
>Even in death you're still a real asshole
>>
Please, don't die.
>>
thread has potential
>>
File: 1376140626785.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
1376140626785.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>mfw this whole thread
>>
please don't die!!
>>
File: 1453750957455.png (546KB, 680x778px) Image search: [Google]
1453750957455.png
546KB, 680x778px
>>28257004
this kinda reminds me of the bloodanon story

fuck i miss biscotti
>>
This thread will likely die, but as the persistent fagot of an OP I am, when it does a new one shall rise in its place.
>>
>>28257004

You're pretty good
>>
>>28253506
I'd formulate and start telling an endearing story every night before they go to bed. Then at a very big cliff hanger, I'll stop and sit in the corner of the room, every night until they ask about it.
>>
>>28257004
Fucking glorious
>>
File: 1472171331738.jpg (44KB, 400x509px) Image search: [Google]
1472171331738.jpg
44KB, 400x509px
Wah wah bumpalump
>>
>>28260833
I should be disgusted, but I've had chocolate chip cookies with orange screwdrivers in the past so I don't really have the right to.
>>
There needs to be more green of this kind of thing.
I think i remember some from a long time ago, but i might be mistaken.
>>
Bedtime bump
>>
File: 1346569216398.jpg (122KB, 1261x720px) Image search: [Google]
1346569216398.jpg
122KB, 1261x720px
>>28253506
REND ASUNDER THIS MORTAL PLANE AND TEAR A HOLE FORTHWITH CHAOS MAY POUR THROUGH IN ENDLESS STREAMS OF MALICE AND HORROR
>>
>>28261792

You can't do anything but walk or float around, how exactly do you plan to do that?
>>
>>28256773
Need more of this. Now.
>>
File: 1468692438085.png (68KB, 743x685px) Image search: [Google]
1468692438085.png
68KB, 743x685px
>>28253506
Well, first I'd see if they occasionally glanced at "empty air" like they do to me, to see if they can see more like me that I can't. If not I see if they can hear me. Like say I sneak up behind one and say something they'd normally respond to.

Otherwise I'd fly around (because if nothing can touch me then neither can gravity) watching ponies and having fun. I could go haunt Twilight and read whatever she reads for a while, or go join a party, or even just watch ponies as the sleep for a while.

Though I'd probably get bored of that eventually and just start following whichever princess was awake at the time, because they're the only ones I can actually get some kind of reaction out of.

Beyond that...I don't know, if Celestia and Luna continued to ignore me despite my best efforts I might do something drastic, like follow them to where they bathe and see what they do if I'm already lying there. Or hover over their beds when they wake up and beg them to please, just acknowledge that they can see and possibly hear me. That them ignoring me is so much worse than if I were just invisible.

Or jack it right in their faces during day and night court and watch as they have to keep a straight face. Send it flying right through their face and out the back of their heads, since it's probably intangible too. Because if they wanna ignore my pleads for help then I'm making their lives as uncomfortable as possible.
>>
>>28253506
watch the show, same as always
>>
>>28253506
>yet they ignore you.
Fap in front of them.
Multiple times.

While screaming "99 bottles of beer"
>>
NANANANANA! NANANANANANANA! NANANANANA! GHOST ANON! NANANANANANANA!
If there's something sticky
in your marehood
Who ya gonna blame?
GHOST ANON!

If there's something white
and it don't look milk
Who ya gonna blame?
GHOST ANON

I ain't afraid of no guards
If you're seeing semen
running through your mane
Who can ya blame?
GHOST ANON!

An invisible man
clopping in your bed
Who ya gonna blame?
GHOST ANON!

Who ya gonna blame?
GHOST ANON!

If ya have an orgasm
in between the spasms
blame
GHOST ANON!

I here it likes the mares
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Who ya gonna blame?
GHOST ANON!

If you've had a dose of a
freaky ghost dick
Ya better blame
GHOST ANON!

Lemme tell ya something
Rapin' makes me feel good!
Don't get caught alone no no
GHOST ANON!!

When it comes through your ponut
Unless you just want some more
I think you better blame
GHOST ANON!!
>>
If someone sees you masturbating but they can't interact with anything, did anyone see you masturbating?
>>
>>28262455
Yes, but you are beyond the law's reach so its ok.
>>
File: FHOR CHAOUS.jpg (392KB, 1200x1159px) Image search: [Google]
FHOR CHAOUS.jpg
392KB, 1200x1159px
>>28261806
YOU NEED NOTHING BUT YOUR SHEER HATRED AND IMPOSSIBLE BLOODLUST TO DRAW THE DARK GODS
>>
>>28253506
If I somehow gain their trust, ask them to set up a puppet to mimic my actions.
That way I could be a real boy.

If I truly can't get them to notice me then I'll just shove my butt in their face 24/7.
>>
>>28262450

GG, you gave me a kek.
>>
>>28263224
>>28263224
>Day 164 of the Anonypocalypse
>It is 3 bean chili night in Tartarus
>To say that your backside is muddy would be to say that the Atlantic ocean is damp
>The hot brown lava makes its way down your thighs as you stiff leg it to the throne room
>Again cursing your ethereal form, you pass through the doors rather than burst through them
>Celestia is having her afternoon "snacks"
>Snacks consisting of an entire pot of tea and a five layer chocolate cake
>The gooey fudge leaves a mark around her mouth as she indulges herself in the extravagant pastry
>"Mmm, so good."
>She wants that cake?
>All she will taste is retibution
>You march right on up to her throne
>She doesn't even open her eyes to acknowledge your presence
>"Nothing that could happen right now would ruin this moment."
>She chews daintily with a content smile on her face
>Your gut bubbles and churns
>A faint smell permeates the air, rotten and foul
>Her eyes snap open
>It seems she can smell you, too
"CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?!"
>"No."
>You unbuckle your ghost pants
>"Please."
>You slide down your ghostie tighty-whities
>"Wake me up."
"CAN'T WAKE UP!"
>Bending over in front of her, ass directly in her face, you let loose a torrent of hellish brown stew
>The mudslide may pass through her, but she can see every wayward pea, every undigested carrot and mushy bean bursting forth like a geyser from the ghostly depths of your hairy ass
>She stares into the horrors of the dark abyss and it stares back
>>
>>28263384
>The look on her face is that of a woman who's seen a ghost
>The haunted stare of a person who's seen some shit
>The dead yet fearful expression of a drown victim
>And many more puns where those came from
>Mainly you're pulling this all out of your ass
>The shit syrup passes through her, out the back of her throne, and through the chocolate cake
>A single tear makes its way down her cheek
>With a final swell and dying fart, the last of your bowels mars the once pristine white floors
>You pull up your sopping pants and re-buckle them with a content sigh and a smile on your face
>Waving goodbye, you head off into her sunset
>Celestia sits there, stunned, staring at the mess only she can see
>Staring at the cake your feces passed through
>Even though it's untouched, all she can do is gaze at the cake with a soul crushing sadness
>RIP cake, gone but not forgotten
>Respects are paid with many Fs
>Well, it has been a while since she donated to the local food drive
>>
File: DISGUST.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DISGUST.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>28263384
>>28263387
Leave ghost shit on the floor forever or acknowledge Anons existence.
The perfect plan.
>>
>>28263695
Can she even clean it up though? It passed right through her.
>>
>>28263744
She'd have to ask Anon to do it for her.
The perfect opportunity to strike a deal
>>
>>28263744

No, Anon would have to do it. Meaning she would have to acknowledge him and make peace.
>>
It'd definitely be better as a prompt if you could possess pones / interact with the world. Hell, I'd write about it
>>
File: 1471238832742.gif (996KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471238832742.gif
996KB, 500x200px
>>28263384
>>
>>28253506
Masturbate

Everywhere.

Especially in front of the princess during important moments.
>>
>>28264684

Thought about it, but I wanted it to be more about you having no form of contact other than the princesses and having to try to stay sane while you get them to show their awareness of you. Either way I suspect this thread is going to die soon. When it does I'm going to make a new one and add on some fun stuff.
>>
CHAOS

CONSUMES US
>>
File: 1471918923962.jpg (11KB, 206x236px) Image search: [Google]
1471918923962.jpg
11KB, 206x236px
>>28263384
>>28263387
>>
Don't die
>>
>>28263384
>"CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?!"
oh christ Anon, my sides. I am seriously crying over here. WHY IS THIS FUNNY YOU FUCK
>>
>>28268357

It will.
>>
>It hasn't been great.
>You're sitting on the edge of a boulder.
>That boulder is sitting on the side of the road leading up to Canterlot castle.
>You feel as if you're. . . fading, somewhat. You've lost the will to care.
>Sure, it was fun for a while, watching the ponies run around and have fun.
>But the hope you might be able to join in, and the sinking feeling in your stomach every time that hope got yanked away from you simply became too much.
>You are Anonymous, and you feel like shit.

>You like to imagine you've tried everything. You can't pick up rocks, although you can walk on the ground— well, sort of.
>Rather, you simply glide along the surface. You can fly if you want, but what's the point? Cloudsdale isn't any more exciting than Canterlot or Ponyville.
>You can't even talk, because your vocal cords—if you have any—can't interact with the air.
>The Royal Sisters noticed you at first, but seemed confused as to what to do.
>They tried their best, and you had a glimmer of an actual future within reach.
>It was short lived. They looked through their libraries, and casted all of the spells they could think of.
>Every blast of magic simply gave you a tingling feeling at the point of contact, and nothing more.
>The sisters even attempted to talk to you. You did the best you could with ethereal gestures, but conversation was rather minimal, to say the least.
>Finally, the sisters banished you with the worst thing possible.
>Solemn head shakes, and the words 'There's nothing we can do'.
>You didn't blame them. Why bother with a silent ghost, when you have a whole country to run?
>>
>>28268682
Go on
>>
Bumping spookily
>>
>>28268682
Interested
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.