/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Little Progress : Technology Isn't Magic - Thread 31

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 477
Thread images: 105

File: 1459801018374.png (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1459801018374.png
1MB, 3000x3000px
Twilight: I can't really believe your story Anon, buildings with over 100 levels? Flying boats bigger than Ponyville? And yet there's no magic in your world? Please.
>Growing tired of Twilight's berating, you go out into the world to prove her wrong.

That's the prompt that started it all. So what is thread about? It's about Anon bringing human science and inventions to Equestria and a disbelieving Twilight. Although, that's not necessarily the prompt you need to follow if writing is what you desire.

Thread Story List.
http://pastebin.com/XKLNjAAx
>>28145171
>>
Come on guys I want more Yoohoo green text
>>
File: My Little Toaster.png (132KB, 776x500px) Image search: [Google]
My Little Toaster.png
132KB, 776x500px
Keep it alive, y'all
>>
>>28252837
Too bad! You get some of my shitty green instead.

>The next day, you make the short drive to City Hall and enter the lobby
>It’s decorated elegantly, in the league of the Capitol Building, and all sorts of ponies pass through the large room
>For you, the destination is your new office
>You take the elevator to the tenth floor, making small talk with the operator as you go up
>Your office is right by the small reception room, and you give a small wave to your new secretary as you go by
>Through the door is the large room, with a full view of the city
>You sit down at your desk and read the memo sitting front and center
>Even though you already know what’s happening today
>The first order of business is giving each department direction, just like you did on the federal level not too long ago
>You pass through a small door on one end of your office and enter the conference room
>Everyone has already arrived
>The directors of each department are sitting at the long table, and they turn to you as you walk in
“Good morning, everyone. I’ll make this brief.”
>>
>>28253854
>It wasn’t brief
>You can’t blame them for being inquisitive, or yourself for micromanaging
>It took as long as it needed to
>During that incredibly long meeting, you outlined the problems that each department was created to address
>The City Planning department’s goal stayed the same: create housing to fit the needs of the rapidly growing city
>The Finance and Budget department is tasked with finding sources of income for the city and distributing that money accordingly
>The Public Works department manages the city’s utilities and maintains public buildings
>The Government Relations department implements and distributes government programs to various departments
>The Education department manages Lancaster’s schools and curriculum
>The Law department is in charge of the city’s judicial system, designed to tie in perfectly with the federal one
>The Police department enforces city and federal laws
>And, finally, the Fire department manages the city’s fire stations and provides fire protection
>Most of the tasks aren’t that hard, really
>But at least now everyone knows what to do
>You can almost feel the building coming to life as each department chair goes back to their floor
>Information is relayed, tasks are assigned, and the city government is running smoothly
>You don’t stay long, as there’s not much you can do yet
>The departments are testing the waters, and it’ll be a little while before any of them report back to you
>So you head down a floor to the City Planning Department
>They’re the ones who have the most work, after all
>>
>>28253855
>You have a brief conversation with North Point on the department’s current stockpile of plans
>She reinforced what you already knew
>There are more than enough buildings designed already, and all the department’s effort is being directed towards construction
>And, through sheer manpower, the first houses have been completed in record time
>The first wave of buildings was completed in around a month
>And if the department’s inspections have anything to say, they’re just as solid as a house built in the normal three-month-long period
>Most of the department staff is out directing the original group of 200 ponies to their new permanent housing
>It seems like they’ve been in Lancaster for quite a while, but it’s only really been a couple months since they arrived
>Lancaster has been moving very quickly recently, and it doesn’t seem like it’s going to stop anytime soon

Another short update. Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/eufFYFaw
>>
>>28250487
>kidnap two people
>threaten their lives
>think that gives you any credibility in a negotiation
>even if you get off, still a criminal to the Prench government for the illegal weapons and evading arrest
>>
>>28252439

SCIENCE
AND
SHEIT
>>
>>28250487
>and removes Anon and crew as criminals.
Kidnapping an element bearer isn't going to help you achieve that goal.
>>
>>28254295
>kidnaps and threatens to kill a national hero
>to erase drug smuggling crimes
Okay
>>
File: 1462456154156.png (384KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1462456154156.png
384KB, 526x526px
>>28253861
>>And, through sheer manpower, the first houses have been completed in record time

Don't you mean horsepower
>>
>>28253861
I like this story. More please.
>>
>>28253861
Guys. You all disappoint me. It's been hours and nobody has said "fuck you Scotty"

Fuck you Scotty.
>>
>>28255497
Wait there are multiple "fuck you scotty" guys. I thought is was just one random anon.
>>
>>28253854
That's ok because I like your greentext too
>>
>>28255710
Idk, I just did it for tradition, seeing as nobody else has. I think the one guy left.
>>
Twilight is eager to grill you for all the knowledge you've got.

>So, anon, let's talk about that instant communication thing you guys have, how does that work?

There are...ones and zeroes...in the air...and, um, you catch them with your phone.

>Great! So, how do we make these "phones"?

I, uh, you get one from...china...and they make them...I don't know how.

>Ah, well, ok. How about those big buildings, then? How do we do that?

Um, you call, uhhh...some mexicans? And, they, uh....I dunno.

>I...see. How about the abundance of food you guys grow? What's the secret to keeping the pests and weeds off of such huge acreage?

Oh! That! We use chemicals.

>Terriffic! Where do we get these chemicals?

From, ahm, the, uh... chemical factory.

>And, let me guess, you don't know how to make the chemicals themselves *or* build the factory that produces them...

Right. Uh, sorry.

*Twilight puts her quill and paper down and rubs the bridge of her nose*

>Anon, I know you want to help, but you don't seem to know *anything* about the technological wonderland you came from except how to ask other ponies how to do everything for you! I don't mean to insult you, I'm sure you're very important back home, but you have to meet me halfway, here. Surely you must have learned *something* in all the time you spent on Earth. Tell me, anon, what *do* you know?

*your head dips dejectedly as a lump swells in your throat and your eyes begin to water in nervous, shameful tears*

I know everything there is to know about...

*your voice wavers and cracks. Twilight leans in, brimming with fascination and suspense*

>Yes? Everything about...?

...um, you. and your friends.

*Twilight deflates with a sigh and shakes her head in disappointment*

>Oh, anon.
>>
>>28258884
Yeah that's about right
>>
>>28240810
>”Well mon cher, I suppose zat ze best way to prepare for Twilight’s return iz to “magic-proof” ze ship and our equipment.”
>Oh boy
>More magic
“I assume you know how to do that?”
>”Eh… S-Sort of. I cannot rely on my crew to hold zeir own and defend boz ze ship and zemselves from a powerful spellcaster like Twilight.”
>You raise an eyebrow, curious as to what she’s going to explain
>”You see Anon, it came to me whilst you were getting fitted for your new clozes. Zere’s no way zat we can out-magic, Twilight. It iz by all means an impossible task wiz ze resources at our disposal.”
>Well, you kind of already knew that
>But it’s nice to go back to square one and figured out WHY you’re fucked sometimes
“Aaaaand?”
>”And zat means zat we have to take a different approach. We can’t out-magic her, but we CAN out-tech her.”
>And it’s as if you’ve fallen in love with the tiny French horse all over again
>Those words were music to your ears
“How can I help.”
>You ask, with a no-nonsense tone
>”Our main problem of course iz getting past zat magic of hers. Of course, zere iz no end to it save for ze stamina of ze user in question. Being an Alicorn, among ozer zings, it comes naturally to her.”
>Sunset pulls over to coasters, flipping one over and holding them up
>”Ze way I see it we have two broad options.”
>>
>>28259478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBPK_oXeJgA
>She lays one down face up and puts her hoof on it
>”Optzion 1: We focus on nullifying her magic at ze source. We would have to manage to create somezing that completely snuffs out her magic before it even has a chance to get out, like plugging a metaphorical hole wiz a cork.”
>You have to admit, you wished it was just as easy as putting a cork on Twilight’s horn
>She puts down the facedown coaster
>”Optzion 2: Countering it. If zere iz no way to stop her from using spells, zen ze only way for us to feasibly survive anozer encounter wiz her iz to make sure zat we are immune to it. Zis would mean magic-proofing ze entire ship, our weapons, our munitions, everyzing.”
>She sighs and leans back in her chair, looking up in thought
“And after that?”
>”After zat what?”
“Sunset, you know it wouldn’t just end at that. We’d have to find some way of getting her to stop all of this. She’s framed you and sent us on the run.”
>”I suppose zat it would be too easy if you just spoke wiz her and explained ze situation of you not being into her.”
“Ehhh… Doubt it. She seems pretty obsessed. I don’t doubt she’d try and pull an “If I can’t have you, no one can” sort of thing.”
>”Well… In zat case it can’t hurt to have plans in place. I… Don’t want ze reality of having to kill Twilight to come to pass, but if worst comes to worst…”
>She leans forward and rests her forelegs on the table, looking down at the two coasters
>”I really did want to be friends wiz her. She and all her friends were so nice, even zough I was a bit strange. I zought we were getting along at ze end zere until that whole debacle happened.”
>>
YOO HOO
O
O

H
O
O
>>
>>28259494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSmXAG2mYY4
>She rubs her eyepatch
>”Love makes ponies do crazy zings, does it not, Anon?”
>You wonder if what Twilight has for you could really be called love
>Unhealthy obsession, maybe
>But love?
>Would someone who really, truly cared for someone else make them doubt someone else they cared about?
>If they truly loved that person, would they try to sow seeds of distrust and anger like that?
>Would they not want that person to be happy, if they really cared about them?
>You don’t think so
”I guess so. But I don’t think you can really call it love, not now at least.”
>”Sometimes I just… I pity Princess Twilight.”
“Oh?”
>”Yez. Just, ze fact zat I, somepony zat she’d never heard of before, zat she’d never even met before suddenly swoops in and takes you from her. From ze way she spoke about you, it sounded as if she’d pined for you for quite a while. To lose you, ze one individual she’d ever loved? I didn’t zink zat I could imagine such a painful zing.”
>She moves her hoof from her eyepatch to her chest
>”Zat was, until she tried to frame me. When I saw you wiz such… Doubt, anger, and sadness in your eyes, all at me. I zought zat I was going to lose you. I felt zat pang of hurt in my heart, ze same one zat I surely must have caused in her. It iz not somezing I wish upon anypony.”
>Damn, Sunset
>You reach across the table and grab the hoof on her chest, holding it firmly
>”And couple zat wiz ze knowledge zat, as an Alicorn, she will inevitably outlive ze rest of her friends, her family, almost everypony she knows? I can’t imagine what zoughts she must have late at night while she tries to sleep, Anon.”
>You feel her lay her other hoof on your hand
>”Sometimes I feel like I denied her happiness. Like I took away ze one zing she was trying to nourish and hold dear.”
>She’s silent for a bit
>”…Am I a bad pony, Anon?”
>>
>>28259526
>You don’t really need to think about this question
>”Not at all, Sunset. You were just doing what your heart wanted.”
>You’ll reflect on how faggy that sounded later whilst you cringed in your sleep
>”In the end, I just ended up picking the right choice. I wouldn’t dwell on it so much.”
>You lean across the table and give your little pilot lover a kiss on the lips
>She blushes a bit
>”I-I suppose you’re right, Anon. Dwelling on it won’t do any good. What’s done iz done, zere’s no way to go back in time and try and redo everyzing.”
>You get the feeling that there is exactly a way to go back in time and redo everything
>You sincerely hope Twilight doesn’t realize this
>You don’t want to deal with time related shenanigans
>”I’m just glad zat I have you, Anonymous. You’re ze best zing to have ever happened to me. Despite a few uh… Pitfalls, everyzing has been looking up since we met.”
>Her wings flap happily and you see her blush a bit more
>”Ah! S-So um…”
>She tries to hide the fact that she was acting absolutely adorable
>”Which do we choose, Anon? Nullify or counter?”
>>
>>28259547
>You think for a moment about the feasibility of each one
>There’s no way to test what works and what doesn’t specifically, for either of them
>But it’s a lot more realistic of a task to magic-proof the ship and its crew than it is to try something experimental on an all-powerful Alicorn/element of magic that may not even work
“I say we try and magic-proof what we’ve got, if all else fails then it won’t hurt to have good defenses, right?”
>”Exactly what I was zinking, and we can have our Unicorn crewmembers do a bit of stress testing on it once we get zings up and running.”
>You nod and stand up from your chair, Sunset doing the same
“Any idea on how to start?”
>”I do indeed, but we’ll need to head back to ze ship for zat.”
>You nod and begin making your way down the road with Sunset
>”Oh, and Anon?”
“Hm?”
>”Zank you… For listening.”
And that's it for tonight's update. I'll be honest, i didn't mean for it to be a feeltacular update, it just sort of happened
I also tried something a bit new writing it out in a separate document beforehand, and I quite liked that. I'll be doing that more often so that I can deliver faster updates in chunks, rather than having them spaced out while I try and think of what to write. Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed this little introspective episode
>>
>>28259572
So are we supposed to know or what do we know of Anon on earth? Because if he even knows how to make so much a a musket, this goes to hell fast.
>>
>>28259622
Keeping everything intentionally vague
>>
File: Guts'_Enraged.jpg (146KB, 778x881px) Image search: [Google]
Guts'_Enraged.jpg
146KB, 778x881px
>>28259526
>>”…Am I a bad pony, Anon?”
Griffith?
>>
>>28259997
Reminder that Griffith did nothing wrong
>>
>>28259547
>You don't want to deal with time related shenanigans
Calling it now, this is more foreshadowing. Twilight pulls a Starlight and keeps going back in time with Anon and Sunset in an attempt to get Anon to be with her instead of Sunset.
Though I highly doubt it will end in friendship and hugs for everyone.
>>
File: poster_fringe-c4.jpg (62KB, 520x765px) Image search: [Google]
poster_fringe-c4.jpg
62KB, 520x765px
>>28261097
>in attempt to end this time war Anon accidentally erases himself from the timeline
>Sunset and Twilight put their hate for each other aside and strike peace, together undoing the damage done
>>
>>28259494
>magic proofing your ship against the most powerful magic user in the world
That sounds like trying to fireproof your house against the heat of the Sun.
>>
>[Insert scientific theory here]

>"That can't possibly be right Anon!"
"Why not?"
>"Because Princess Celestia said-"
"-What if Celestia is wrong?"
>"She can't be wrong, she's the princess!"

"Twilight, you're a Princess now too, are you going to claim you have never been wrong? How about your sister-in-law Cadence? I know you're not about to suggest that Luna has never been wrong."
>"This is different, she's Celestia!"
"Twilight, I realize you look up to her a lot, but she doesn't know everything, and she isn't infallible."

>"But what you're saying is crazy, every knows it can't possibly be right, that's just common sense-"
"What if what everyone knows is wrong? Despite what I have heard from Applejack, Common Sense is not always right either."

>Twilight was about to object again, when you cut her off
"I might be wrong. My knowledge comes from another world. A world without magic, or at least, we could never detect and measure magic to confirm that it existed."
"Then again, what you know might be wrong. What I know has centuries of experimental evidence behind it, looked over by many of the most brilliant humans to exist."
"And there is a third possibility: we are both wrong, and the truth lies somewhere in between, or in completely different territory."

"Now, we seem to be an an impasse. How would you suggest that we determine the truth?"

>Twilight face scrunched up, this was exactly how Celestia had taught her as a filly, asking her questions, making her think things through, it was short circuiting her need to object.
>"We need to devise an experiment or series of experiments that will confirm or deny our hypotheses"
"Then that's exactly what we'll do."
>>
>>28261860
>[Insert scientific theory here]
>Twilight calls bs on it
>Anon attempts to prove it
>fails
>laws of pony universe are different from ours and things don't work the same
>maximum smug pony
>>
>>28261860

>"Anon, I know I am not infallible, but I feel you are emphasizing this to an extreme to my student, why are you doing this?"

"This isn't about you. It's about her."

"You know her better than I do. She *craves* knowledge. She wants to unlock the secrets of the cosmos. And I think she's brilliant enough to pull it off given the time she now has."

"I can only give her bits and pieces, things I have learned, but it will never be enough. Too much of what I know is next to useless as is. It will be many years until the tools and knowledge to verify it or prove it wrong and build upon what is learned are created. Perhaps not until after I have lived out my life and become just a memory to her."

"It will fall to her, and those who are like her, to take this journey. And I will do what I can to prepare her for it. And one of the very first lessons she needs to learn is that she needs to be able to look at things skeptically. She needs to be able to question the orthodoxy. She needs to learn that just because someone wrote it in a book, doesn't mean it's the truth. Whether it's right or wrong, she needs to be able to realize that it *could* be wrong."

"If she can't do that, then I will have failed her, I will have crippled her ability to do what I have told her is possible."
>>
>>28261725
Maybe it's possible to shield the ship from it, Faraday cage-style, discharging the magic flow into the ground/air?
Or, perhaps, use the "shielding" to catch the magic and route it to the cannon that utilizes it, frying Twiggles with her own magic. And, when she's too exhausted to attack and hold shield at the same time, finish her off not necessarily lethal with tech weapons, like a cannon that fires a big net with weights and rope attached to them. Maybe a rope from the similar magic-conducting material, effectively cutting Twilight from magic.
>>
>>28261870
Our theories, in one way or another, are based on fundamental forces of the universe.
If some law and, therefore, the force is different, Anon would quite literally fall apart because he's made from the matter of /our/ universe that conforms to it's own laws.
That would make a very short green.
>>
>>28262042
He could be like his own pocket dimension or some shit. Like Anon himself is still affected and governed by the laws of our Universe, but the pony Universe carries a different set of laws. You could explain the magic immunity you see in some stories this way. Magic doesn't exist in our universe, therefor something that doesn't/can't exist can't directly hurt or affect us. Obviously if someone throws a rock with magic at you, you still get hurt by the rock.
Its a universe of flying, talking, magical ponies, you can bullshit any reason or excuse you want.

>>28262029
>Or, perhaps, use the "shielding" to catch the magic and route it to the cannon that utilizes it
You'd need a device/means that could handle the magical output of the most powerful magical being in the world without overloading and exploding. And that's assuming she only beam spams, and doesn't get creative like summoning/throwing large objects at the ship, or playing with the weather. Not to mention she can probably shield against her own attacks, or just teleport away from them.
Or just teleport onto the ship, shield herself, and then start throwing ponies around like rag dolls.
>>
>>28262042
Or Anon could not be made of our matter and simply a copy put in equestria by, if not an intelligent entity, then possibly a made entity and there was no direct whole matter transference and simply a flow of information and thus the destruction of Anon on one end and creation on the other thus allowing Anon to exist under completely different laws of physics. Which would also mean that he would have to start from scratch.
>>
File: I know some of these words.jpg (118KB, 469x1032px) Image search: [Google]
I know some of these words.jpg
118KB, 469x1032px
>>28262172
>>
>>28262876
Basically, do you know the teleportation theory that says you necessarily get destroyed on one end? That but you're transporting information between universes and add some medium to facilitate the changes that need to be made.
>>
>>28263119
That sounds like a star trek episode but yeah I understand the gist of it.
>>
>>28263825
Speaking of, whatever happened to trekanon?
>>
>>28263921
He never really was the type to stick around IIRC
>>
>>28262042
How do we even know this?
There's a fuckton of things that we don't even understand about our own goddamn universe. I don't think educated guesses and prejudgements of separate universes (if they even exist) is really the way science should go, at least for the time being.
Let's solve the mysteries of this universe, you know?
>>
>>28264710
>>28263921
Wasn't he the guy who didn't have a pastebin because he wanted his stories to be something like a transient experience where you had to be there to experience it or something
>>
>>28258884
Anon the millennial.
>>
>>28264997
>>28262042
>>28263119
If it wasn't so devilishly complicated, It could be an interesting story of scientist anon discovering that fundamental forces are different and he tries to figure how he still exists.
>>
>>28268444
What if humans are natural collapsers of the wave function?

>Like, we thought that any observer would collapse that function, but turned out its IS just us
>So unfuckt wave function is what necessarily for magics to work
>It is also necessarily for pone to work
>Quantum teleporting nutrients into cell
>Quantum teleporting waste out of cell
>Human observing is what put all this into halt
>You can kill anything in this world just by starring long enough at it
>suddenly, Fermi's paradox is solved, we just killed eweryone

Meanwhile anon wonders why is his favorite strip-dancing whorse got sick.
>>
>>28268896
this shit is scary
>>
>>28269252
>>28268896
This sounds like a david cronenberg film
>>
>>28268444
What if equestrian laws of physics are black speech for humans and when you hear them you bleed out of your ears and scream in pain trying to save your brain from destructive info-infection.
>>
>>28271757
So ponies are like eldritch abominations then?
>>
>>28272816
nah, it is just memetic hazard.

like, you know that old meme:

you remember that you must breathe manually. and it bothers you.
>>
>>28268444
From what I remember of this story it's pretty much exactly that.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/115322/xenophilia-advanced
>>
>>28274038
Cool I'll try to remember to check that out later
>>
>>28273148
> You are now blinking manually
> Your tongue is sitting uncomfortably in your mouth
Fuck youuuuuuuu
>>
>>28274618
>you are now manually holding your jaw up.
>>
>>28273148
>you remember that you must breathe manually
Goddammit.

It's sort of like a suggestion or something.
Meme hazard implies something more... intense. Like causing BSOD in your brain, screwing with your logic in a way that sticks, infecting mind with ideas that get stuck in your head and grow, sprouting mindfuckery. Alternatively, the meme can manifest physically, screwing with the body by screwing with your brain.
>>
>>28275337
Sounds like an H.P lovecraft story
>>
>>28273148
>>28275337
>>28276306
Advice from the professionals in this subject:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/understanding-memetics
>>
File: MonsoonI4.png (563KB, 933x769px) Image search: [Google]
MonsoonI4.png
563KB, 933x769px
>>28276616
If i want to learn about memes I'll listen to this guy
>>
>>28277422
Congratulations, you got yourself infected with the meme meme. What's the next step in your master plan?
>>
File: baneposting.jpg (123KB, 494x411px) Image search: [Google]
baneposting.jpg
123KB, 494x411px
>>28277459
Crashing this plane
>>
>>28277459
Crashing 666-J with no survivors.
>>
>>28277715
Well Dr. Gerald should survive though
>>
>>28278128
Just like how Dr Pavel survived the plane crash with no survivors.
>>
>>28278646
<Banepost only tangentially related to conversation created to bump the thread>
>>
>>28279345
><Banepost only tangentially related to conversation created to bump the thread>

>Got dubs. your argument is invalid.
>>
>>28279417
>>>28279345
>>Got dubs
>45
?
>>
>>28252439
>>
>>28279417
>bump
>>
>>28273944
Lily Shen a shit and by proxy so is Applebloom
>>
File: dishonest apple horse.png (292KB, 803x711px) Image search: [Google]
dishonest apple horse.png
292KB, 803x711px
>>28281096
Y-yeah well... your waifu is a shit too.
>>
>>28282087
But you love French horse, anon
And she loves you
>>
File: 1471242044153.jpg (760KB, 3507x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1471242044153.jpg
760KB, 3507x2480px
>>28282155
I do love french horse's beautiful butt.
>>
>>28282693
damn right that's a nice ass
>>
>>28282693
whoever drew that is a really bad "artist"
>>
>>28284141
you do it better then, faggot
>>
File: 1448244720836.jpg (28KB, 312x341px) Image search: [Google]
1448244720836.jpg
28KB, 312x341px
>>28259572
>And so you return to Le Rossignol
>You’ve been wondering about how you’d find a way to deal with Twiggles’s magic
>Well, you haven’t made much progress really
>Just a few uninspired ideas
>You do however have half a mind to try and ask the crew what they think
>Sure, they might not be the brightest minds in all of Equestria, but maybe they had some insight into the problem
>Sunset trots below deck with you, looking around at the crew
>You didn’t really blame them for wanting to spend their nights in the relative safety of the ship
>Horssau was a shady fucking place for poners
>Especially cute little Prench poners like these
>”Mes amies! May I have your attention please? Monsieur Anonymous wishes to have a word wiz you.”
>Sunset smiles cutely up at you
>”You have ze floor, mon cheri.”
>Right then
>You stand up and clear your throat
“So, as we all know, there’s a bit of a problem out there. A very powerful, magically talented problem.”
>The mare that had been knocked overboard before by Twilight nods a bit more animatedly than the rest
“Long story short, we need a solution so that the next time she comes around we can deal with her. I’m gonna be realistic here, I’m not sure that there’s a non-lethal solution to this. But I’m open to ideas, I’m sure you all don’t want to be charged with the murder of a Princess.”
>Neither did you for that matter
“No offense to the Unicorns on the ship, but I’m not sure how much help you’d be fending off an attack from the Element of Magic, so I’m asking for some feasible strategies here.”
>There’s a few moments of silence interspersed by the mares conversing in French

>”M-Monsieur Anonymous?” One of the mares asked, what was her name, the one with the blue stripes in her mane, gray coat… Coathorse?

“What’s up coathorse?”
>>
>>28284768
>”Well, I was thinking, what if there were some way to absorb her magic? N-Not us specifically, Anon! I think that’d have some adverse effects on our magical abilities… But perhaps something on the ship could be used to hurl it right back at her.”

“That’s an idea, but that’s just assuming she uses her raw magic on us. We have to be able to plan for more than one outcome. I’ll keep that in mind though, coathorse.”

>”My name is Gale Force!!”

>You’ve already started moving on to the next pony while coathorse grumbles about something
“What about you?”

>The mare you’re looking at glances from side to side, before putting a hoof on her chest
>She wears a bandana on her head and leaves her mane done up in a ponytail, you’ve not seen her around before

>”M-Me, monsieur? B-But I am just the cleaning pony, I don’t really have much to add in…”

“Nonsense, there are no bad ideas, only stupid ideas. And even stupid ideas can work.”

>”Er, well, shouldn’t we try and make sure that she doesn’t just teleport on board and start picking us off like that? There’s no saying that she’ll keep her distance.”

>Shit, this little poner had a point
>Maybe you’ll look into the tethers on board and see what you could do about them

“Good point. I’ll look into that too. Anything else anyone can think of at the moment?”

>Another mare chimes in. “Shouldn’t we maybe make sure she can’t leave us dead in the air? I’m not sure how we’d manage it, but making sure the propellers and the balloon are okay would be pretty helpful.”

>She also had a point, but you’re not sure how to manage that
>>
>>28284779
“Alright ladies, this was a good talk. Least I think so. I’ll be thinking over some of your ideas. I’m sure I can find a way to make ‘em work. Probably.”
>You pick up Sunset, your arm wrapped around her midsection as you make your way back above deck and into the captain’s quarters
>You set her down on the bed and let yourself fall onto it
>You groan a muffled groan into the plush pillows
>Sunset Airlines presses her snout against your ear
>”Anonymous, what iz wrong?”
“Nothing Sunset, just a bit exhausted. We’re taking on a pretty hefty task just trying to get this ship ready for the inevitable. Do we even have the means to do so? Funds? Materials?”
>”H-Heh… Yez, zat was somezing I wanted to talk about wiz you as well. While our coffers certainly aren’t empty, we do need to keep wizin ze budget so zat I can still buy food for ze crew when ze need arises.”
“So what you’re saying is we need to make some money.”
>”Or! Or find whatever we need to undertake zis project!”
>Right
“Well, you’re the captain, I’m sure you’ve got some ideas on that. But right now, I think we should get some sleep. It’s only gonna get harder from here.”
>”Yez, yez, I suppose you’re right.”
>She sighs and tugs at the covers
>”Anon.”
>You groan and grab the pilot poner, wriggling your way under the covers with her
>You’re half laying on top of her, half cuddling her
>She buries her snout into your neck
>You’re lying there for just a bit before you start to doze off
>>
File: 1471411649236.png (392KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471411649236.png
392KB, 1024x1024px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pim1s_DBR64
>>28284787
>You are Twilight Sparkle
>You are pissed
>You are currently trudging your way through the Badlands
>Your goggles lessen the Sun’s harsh rays, and your head wrappings keep the sand from buffeting your face
>How dare that Sunset Airlines swoop in and steal Anon from you
>No
>There’s no way that it could’ve happened naturally
>She may not be a Unicorn, but she’s put him under a spell, a powerful charm to make him love her instead
>What artifact could it be?
>What could she have used to put your Anon under a spell?
>Empress Olaria’s Goblet?
>The Mirror of Mesmerization?
>Or maybe it was a potion
>It could have been anything
>Not even your magic could get through it
>But you were smart
>You were resourceful
>You were pretty
>It’s everything Anon could ever want
>And it’s also why you’re out here in the desert
>So you keep trudging along through the sand
>Sweat rolls down your forehead
>This fucking sandstorm has been going forever
>You take to the sky, wings flapping with large motions to get a bit higher
>You’re gonna find it again
>Your eyes narrow and you scan the sands below
>Out of the corner of your eye you spot it
>A faint shimmering, as if the sand was shifting around something
>You fly towards it
>There it was
>>
File: 198731657.jpg (136KB, 962x831px) Image search: [Google]
198731657.jpg
136KB, 962x831px
>>28284798
>Inside what appeared to be a shimmering shield of miasmatic energy was the flesh effigy from before
>Some of it had melted and baked into the sand
>Not even the cloth could keep the stench at bay
>But that didn’t matter now
>Now it was within your grasp
>You could see something pulsing beneath a fleshy flap near its chest
>You easily dispel the shield around it
>The chest shudders a bit as it becomes exposed to the elements once more
>You can feel a powerful magical energy emanating from it
>Now this close, you feel it trying to envelop you and draw you in
>Your magic slices away the flesh from the thing’s body, and it slides to the ground with a wet thud
>The amalgamation of conjoined ponies WAS hiding something
>It was barely larger than your torso
>It was beating and pulsating like a heart
>But was also breathing, as if it were an organism
>It was black, gooey, made of gibbering mouths, panicked eyes, and wildly flailing tendrils
>Smaller creatures crawled from these mouths into other orifices on it
>It filled you with a sense of perverted revulsion to even stare at the thing for an extended period of time
>Your head was pounding after you tore your eyes away from it
>Whatever horror this was, it would not reside in this world for much longer
>You stepped closer
>This thing’s powerful energy
>This thing’s magic
>It’s power
>It was going to be yours
>No magical artifact or potion of Sunset’s was going to be able to stand in your way after this
>You would crush that ship to pieces with her in it
>Save Anonymous
>And live happily ever after with him
>You began to charge your absorption spell, your horn glowing brightly
>The tendrils of magic reached out from your horn, sinking deep into that thing’s essence
>As it did so, you watched it shudder and shake
>It would die, yes
>You closed your eyes to concentrate
>You open your eyes in time to see the thing flying through the air right at your face
>Your goggles shatter and everything goes dark
>>
>>28284838
Maybe you should keep in mind that once you push Twilight past a certain point you'll probably have to kill her.
>>
File: IN_A_CAN.gif (295KB, 409x512px) Image search: [Google]
IN_A_CAN.gif
295KB, 409x512px
My apologies about missing the update schedule yesterday, some things came up
Hopefully this update will suffice, my dear anons
>>
>>28284856
I'm keeping that in mind, yes
>>
>>28284856
Is that after she kills the entire crew, Anon included, and upon realization of what she has become and done, destroys herself?
Cause that would be the best end.
>>
>>28284338
i don't have to be better to criticize
>>
>>28284939
While this is true, it does help if you can offer some actionable information. What about it sucks? In what way could the artist improve it? For example, it looks like her tongue is a piece of cloth she's chewing on. The bright spots are way overdone making it look like she's shiney. Stuff like that. There is a line between criticism and insults. You land in the latter category.
>>
>>28285001
all digital art is fake art
>>
>>28275324
>people manually hold their jaw up
Why?
>>
>>28284856
The best thing to do would probably be to tell twilight friends shes gone off her meds and try to get them to do something about it
>>
>>28285070
>not blinking manually
>not breathing manually
>not realizing you can't find a comfortable place for your tongue
>>
File: image.png (236KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
236KB, 1334x750px
>>28285230
>>
>>28285230
>>28285230
>people can't find a comfortable place for their tongue
See, this is why keeping your mouth closed at all times is stupid. That shit causes halitosis.
>>
>>28285442
ya wot
>>
>>28284798
>>This fucking sandstorm has been going forever
why is twilight dropping f bombs
>>
File: sp00k.gif (441KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
sp00k.gif
441KB, 245x138px
>>28284798
>>28284838
I fear no horse...
But that... THING...
It scares me...
>>
>>28284798
>>28284838
>>28286379
>Twibomination
I'd love to see Sisters' reaction to this, especially Sun Butt's, maybe Pink Princess' and White Autism's too Purple Autism is her protégé after all.
>>
Surveillance report,day two.

Summary:
Subject’s behaviour has become much calmer and more predictable since observation began. Their activities are still worrying, though much less so. Subject has spent the bulk of their time isolated, sitting silently in their room. They will periodically nod slowly, or shake their head. Else they're quite consistently staring vacant at a wall. This behavior is punctuated by a variety of odd activities (see attached log), many of which are alarming in their own right. Maintaining surveillance.

Summary log (all times based on the clock in the subject's room)

0812-0916: Silence. Presumably lost in thought.
0916-0947: Subject destroyed a mirror (seemingly the only intact reflective surface in the room), and proceeded to break the glass into dust using a broken desk’s leg. Subject did not use magic.
0947-0953: Loud sobbing.
0953-1306: Staring at the wall.
1306-1309: Frenzied masturbation.
1309-1322: Subject destroyed many furnishings, including the clock.
1322-1322...

>You are Luna.
>You are barely reading the report.
>It’s not that you aren’t interested in the contents.
>No, you’re very curious about what’s going on with Sparkle.
>As much as she’s been irritating you with her persistent mistrust and hostility toward the visitor, the one to whom you already owe more than you can repay…
>And as much as she disgusted you with her cowardice during the Titan incident, you still care about her wellbeing.
>She’s your sister’s beloved apprentice.
>And loathe are you are to admit it, she’s a fellow alicorn.
>This report could be crucial for the stability of Equestria and the wellbeing of Twilight Sparkle.
>And yet you’ve hardly registered a word.
>You’re too busy rewriting it in your head.
>Nothing major. Just a few word substitutions here and there.
>>
>>28286548
Subject went to the library to ‘’READ’’ several books on the subject of pony psychology (more specifically on societal harmony), stating they were ‘’FASCINATING’’.

>Three words.
>You just changed three words, and it completely changed the whole report.
>Three little words, and it suggests that nothing is wrong. That Twilight hasn’t changed at all.
>There’s no sign of the original meaning, no context to suggest what words belong in their place.
>And because of the tiny edit, there’s no indication whatsoever that Twilight burnt an ancient, priceless tapestry.
>No hint that she tore numerous tomes apart.
>No sign that she decried harmony itself to be a lie.
>And these were just words.
>Not large portions of an incredibly complex and fragile organ.
>If you can’t recognise this report, why should you recognise her?
>Why should you expect Celestia to even vaguely resemble herself?
>Why should you expect to love her?
>Perhaps it would be better if-

*SNIFF*

>You force the thoughts out of your mind.
>It’s beyond your control. Worry and despair will do you no good.
>Through a great exertion of willpower and sheer determination, you force your thoughts elsewhere.
>What should you do about Equestria?
>It’s been neglected for far too long.
>You’ve no standing army.
>You’ve a burnt out husk of a capital.
>You’ve riots in the streets, displaced refugees, and raids coming in along the borderlands.
>And to make it all worse, you’ve no horn.
>You can’t magic your way out of this one.
>It’s only a matter of time until a proper invasion comes, and you’ve no answer.
>Perhaps given enough time you could raise a militia.
>Perhaps you could hire mercenaries.
>As loathe as you are to rely on untrained forces.
>If only Prince Armor still worked for the day guard.
>He’d have never let it get to such a sorry state.

>He’d have never let things get so bad that you’d find yourself in this position.
>In fact, he didn’t.
>>
>>28286551
>The crystal army was never disbanded.
>His forces never deserted him.
>He can still fight!
>So long as Equestria remains on good terms with the Crystal Empire, you should be safe.
>And you can’t imagine relations with the Crystal Empire would ever break down.
>To your surprise, you dare to smile.
>And seemingly in response…
>You hear a thunderous blast in the distance.
>A horrible otherworldly shriek fills the air.
>A chill runs down your spine as the banshee’s shriek assaults your ears.
>Gale force winds rush through your shattered window, and soon a strange metal bird hovers ominously by your chambers.
>The massive imposing heap of dark grey metal, a series of triangles with what look to be colossal fans imbedded in its wings simply hangs rock steady in the sky.
>Then, without pomp or circumstance, the side pops open.
>A long ramp slides into your room, knocking down what little remains of your window.
>And inside?
>A small barren room, completely empty save for the bench seat against the back wall.
>The message is clear and you soon find yourself boarding the metal bird despite your apprehension.
>Your mane flails about violently as you brave the gale force winds coming from the strange unmoving wings.
>The moment you clear the threshold and enter the strange chamber you can hear the door slide shut.
>An eery silence surrounds you showing no sign of the otherworldly cacophony you’d just endured.
>You take a moment to appraise your surroundings.
>A heavier than air flying machine that can hover rock steady in the skies.
>And by the looks of it, there is nopony controlling it.
>You can see absolutely no indication of a conductor, and yet it was able to position itself perfectly and roll out the figurative carpet for its passenger.
>Mere months ago you’d have openly mocked anypony who said such a thing was possible.
>You’d have laughed at the mere notion of a vehicle that could be controlled from so far away.
>>
>>28286557
>And here you are.
>Not just unsurprised, but largely unphased.
>This strange being has done so many impossible things that one more miracle is barely worth note.

“Hello?”

>”sit on the bench and strap in. These sounds are normal.”

>With no evident path out and no other options presenting themselves you sit down.
>Dozens of straps shoot out from seemingly nowhere and bind you to the surprisingly soft seating.
>Within seconds you are totally immobilized.

>”We're going to start moving now. Relax.“

>Almost instantly you feel a great pressure against your back.
>As you are driven through the sky at what you can only assume to be a blinding pace you do your best to hide your fear.
>You suspect that this was not meant to scare you.
>That such vehicles are commonplace to him and don’t even strike him as frightening.
>If he meant to intimidate you, you’re certain he could do a far better job.
>He’s been in your head.
>He knows what to do.
>You just hope he didn’t hear you shriek when the straps bound you.
>Time passes as the back of the bench pushes harshly against you
>Minutes, perhaps? You’re uncertain.
>Then just as suddenly as the push started, it stops.
>With no windows to speak of you can’t even be sure you’re moving at all.
>With no other options you seek to calm yourself.
>You focus on your breathing.
>No attempt to control or influence your breath, mere observation.
>Time passes.
>How much, you’re uncertain.
>a few minutes, perhaps?
>And then…
>The pressure against your back ceases.
>As your heart rate returns to normal and you return your attention to the outside world, dozens of questions run through your mind.
>First off, can he hear you.

“Hello?”

>”I’m not a fan of idle chit chat. Let’s skip the pleasantries. You’re on your way to my land, ETA two minutes.”

“Minutes!? But… it’s at least a day away by train!”

>”Your trains suck.”
>>
>>28286563
>
>You aren’t sure what that means, but you doubt it’s praise.
>A faint blast rings out in the distance.

>”That was normal. Celestia turned out to be much easier to repair than I expected. Without getting into details that you wouldn’t understand anyway, it seems as though you were designed to be easily modified. This made it a lot easier to put her back together.”

“So, you’ve done it? She lives!?”

>”No. There are a few things to iron out yet.”

>Not yet.
>Meaning she will.
>Meaning you won’t be alone.
>Meaning-

>”But before I release her into your care, I want to know you’re responsible enough to have her. I’m assuming you’ve never repaired an error 006. Yeah, you don’t even have a word for that. She won’t heal naturally anymore so it’s up to you to keep her functioning. That’s why I’m having you build most of her body.”

>What.

“What?”

>”Just the body, I’ll cover the life support, power supply, neural interface, all the complicated stuff. If you build her yourself I’ll be confident you can take care of her. That’s what’ll need repairs the most anyway, so you won’t have to bother me every time her knee seizes. I’ll provide the blueprints and the tools, you put her together.”

>You feel a soft jerk as the vehicle lands.
>The side slides open and the ramp extends.
>The un-natural light of the Sanctuary pours in through the cracks as the wall drops.
>You’re immediately assaulted by scorching hot air that reeks of some strange chemical.
>And outside, you see an incredibly cramped and convoluted skunkworks.
>You suspect it’d take weeks to map out.
>Faceless machines flying every which way, machines of unknown purpose pumping out unfamiliar objects, strange noises coming from all angles…
>The last time you were in the Sanctuary you were blind.
>And now that you can see more than faint blurry blobs, it seems far more alien.
>>
>>28286548
>1306-1309: Frenzied masturbation.
kek
>>
>>28286571
>”Rule one. If you leave this cell without my explicit permission, you die. Rule two. No magic. Keep that horn short, because if I see it glow, you die. Rule three. Don’t build any weapons. Take a wild guess at what happens if you do. You can sleep in the ship and I’ll have food delivered. I suggest you get busy.”

>A daunting task to be sure.
>You’ve no clue where to start.
>But if this is the only way forward…
>You step out of the ship, and into the hive.

That's it. Less slow this time.

I'm well aware that Luna's ignoring Twilight to obvious detriment. This isn't an oversight. Hopefully I got the idea of WHY across well enough, but if not I intend to spell it out later on anyway.
>>
File: TheMushroomsKickedIn.gif (1MB, 1152x967px) Image search: [Google]
TheMushroomsKickedIn.gif
1MB, 1152x967px
>>28286581
> Writefag_Is_Kill was not kill.
>>
>>28286581
Luna can rebuild her,she now have the technology.Cyberlestia will rule again!
Also,cyber-crotchtits FTW!
>>
File: 1112535431321.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1112535431321.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>28288075
>crotchtits
>>
>>28286581
Well this was great sight to wake up and see
>>
>>28286359
Probably picked it up from Anon
>>
>>28288194
Kys
>>
>>28289858
I'd rather have nothing than crotchtits
>>
>>28288019
bump
>>
>>28290668
You're crazy if you don't understand the beauty of crotchtits
>>
>>28291823
muh jerb
>>
>>28291823
>beauty of crotchtits
Is it Opposite Day today?
>>
File: RIP.jpg (1MB, 4000x2025px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
1MB, 4000x2025px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0sgwz-f-u4
>>
>>28292274
F ;_;
>>
File: large.png (339KB, 1280x823px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
339KB, 1280x823px
>>
File: 1469928221137.gif (999KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469928221137.gif
999KB, 640x480px
>>28288194
>being a faggot
>>
>>28286581
>>28288075
I feel "I never asked for this"-moment coming, and coming quite soon at that.
>>
File: large (2).png (1MB, 976x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
1MB, 976x1024px
>>
>>28296460
>>
>>
>>28286581
I wonder how much the Celestia robot aesthetically resembles Celestia's old body.
>>
>>28299328
I mean the guy has his own Robo arm so I'd assume it's look pretty close. Seems to have super advanced tech.
>>
>>28299707
Have you read the story? That's pretty much one of the key elements of the story is that he has expert knowledge of super advanced tech.
>>
>>28300444
no need to sound like an asshole about it
>>
>>28300444
Well yeah i read the story, I was here when WIK was literally the whole thread. I just write like an idiot.
>>
>>28284838

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOslj3Zr9bY
>Sunset wakes you up
>She’s sitting on your chest, looking down at you
>”Anonnnn…. Anon wake up I need you to come wiz me.”
>You grumble a bit and try and roll over
>”No no Anon please wake up zis iz important! We have a meeting! A job anon!”
>Your eyes slowly creak open and you see the slightly nervous, yet smiling face of Sunset Airlines
“When’d you manage to do that.”
>”L-Last night…”
“You went out last night after I’d fallen asleep?”
>”Well yez. I was up zinking about how we were going to manage to do all of zis, but I couldn’t sleep. So I took a walk along and sat down wiz a mare.”
>That doesn’t sound safe at all
“I take it you had a chat with her then.”
>Sunset nods
“How’d that go?”
>”Well, she could tell zat somezing was on my mind, I told her zat we were trying to magic-proof ze ship and such.”
“You didn’t tell them about the whole Twilight thing, right?”
>”I didn’t give any details, mon cheri. Regardless, she said zat she could help us out.”
>This is getting to sound sketchier and sketchier
“Help us out how?”
>”Well, she’s essentially given us a one time job, Anon. We go and track down a shipment somepony stole from her, and she lets us have it as recompense.”
“And why would we want it?”
>”Because she said zat what’s in ze shipment could help us. Apparently it’s a special sort of substance for conducting magic.”
“Well, shit. That could help.”
>”Yez! And zat iz why I want you to come wiz me. I said zat I had to get you to consult wiz.”
“Why?”
>”Because you are my boyfriend and my first mate, I wanted you to weigh in on zis before I did anyzing. I’d never do anyzing behind your back wizout telling you, Anon.”
>Best, most loyal pony
>You groan and sit up, causing her to fall back
“Alright alright, let’s go.”
>”She claps her hooves together and flutters out the door as you follow
>>
>>28301797
>You trudge through the snow that had built up from last night
>Sunset simply flies along
>Wings are pretty radical
>You’re approaching the bar you and Sunset sat outside earlier
>Sitting at the very same table is a very rough looking rose-colored crystal mare
>Pun not intended
>She appears to be missing a chunk of her left forehoof
>Can you just break parts of a crystal pony off like that?
>You shudder to imagine
>On the bright side, it almost makes it look like a hook
>She narrows her eyes at you and watches as you take a seat across from her with Sunset
>”So this is yer first mate eh?”
>”Mhm! Zis iz Anonymous.”
>”Well then. Can’t say I expected ya... But ya look like a businesspony to me, so let’s get down ta brass tacks. Some ponies took something from me, and they need to know they can't do that.”
>The tone with which she said it implied that she wasn’t too friendly herself
>And you don’t look like a pony at all
>”Er, alright. And you said zat we could keep ze cargo afterwards?”
>”Mhm, so long as they know that messin’ with me has consequences.”
“What kind of consequences?”
>”All I want you and yer crew to do is rough ‘em up a bit, make sure to tell ‘em that Cap’n Sharpstone sent ya, and you can keep the cargo free of charge.”
>The crystal mare leans back a bit
>”Who knows, perhaps this’ll be the start of a beautiful new partnership, eh?”
>You’re not too sure about that, but…
>Some part of you says that it’ll be nice to have some connections now that you were criminals
>”Zat sounds fine wiz me. Do you know where zey are?”
>”Sure do. They’ll be departin’ off the west harbor by dawn. May wanna get there quick unless ya want to swim on back.”
>You’d be the only one swimming
>You doubt Sunset could lift you as she flew
>Sunset had already flown out of her chair and was tugging at your arm
>”Anon come on, come on!”
>>
>>28301821
>You continue to trudge through the snow back towards Le Rossignol with Sunset
>Get the crew
>Head to the west harbor
>Get the cargo and send a message
>Leave
>Simple, right?
>Sunset calls out to her crew and you see mares pop out of the trapdoor, looking around
>”Come come mes amies, we have work to do. Grab your weapons and come wiz Anon and I.”
>There are murmurs, mostly of them wondering why they’d need their weapons
>”Shh shh, don’t worry about it, come along.”
>Sunset waves her hoof, beckoning them along
>Soon enough, you and a group of mares are making way towards the west harbor
>A few gazes come your way, but it’s an uneventful trek
>Not as cold anymore with your new outfit
>The sun hasn’t come up yet, but you’re getting the feeling it’ll do so soon enough
>The good news is that you and the crew have arrived
>You quickly realize just why Captain Sharpstone wasn’t doing this herself
>These didn’t look like pirates at all
>These looked an awful lot like soldiers
>Not like any you’ve ever seen
>But soldiers nonetheless
“Uh, Sunset, you sure about this? These don’t look like pirates.”
>”Yez, I can see zat mon cheri.”
>You see Sunset internally debating with herself
>”I’m not sure we have any ozer choice, Anon.”
“You’re seriously going through with this?”
>”What would you have us do, zen? Zis iz our best bet at not dying when Twilight comes for us again. If zese soldiers are ze only zing standing between us, zen a little bit of violence iz needed.”
>You look at her for a moment
>She flutters up to eye level and places her hooves on your shoulders
>”But… If you don’t zink zat we should, zen we could just find some ozer way.”
>She gives you a gentle smile
“…Alright. We go in, grab the cargo, rough up the soldiers a bit, leave. No more.”
>Sunset nods and lands on the ground, before trotting up the gangplank

>”Halt, you’re trespassing on-“
>>
>>28301830
>The guard doesn't finish his sentence
>Sunset has already headbutted him and broken his snout
>His nose is bleeding as he reels back, clasping a hoof to his face
>Fuck, Sunset
>”Get on wiz it, mes amies, we don’t have all day.”
>A veritable river of mares pours past you, and you follow them along
>It’s not too hard to hold off poners as a human
>Unicorns are always a threat, but you’ve tossed one or two overboard already
>In fact, you wonder how Captain Sharpstone managed to get her stuff taken from her in the first place
>You hear Sunset laughing as she holds the captain in a headlock
>How she managed that, you’ll never know
>”Capitaine! We’ve got ze cargo ready to go!”
>”Aha! Splendid work mes amies~”
>Sunset tosses the captain through the railing, breaking it as he falls to the deck of the ship
>”We will be liberating zis from you now, kind sirs. In ze future, you’d do well not to cross Captain Sharpstone again.”
>She gives a little waves as her you and her crew carry away the boxes of cargo
>You still don’t even know what it is, but Sunset assured you that it’d help not get Twilight’d
>The thoroughly trounced crew doesn’t put up any resistance as you leave
>”Iz everypony okay? Are we missing anypony?”
>You watch as Sunset does a headcount
>”Non, non, everypony accounted for, let’s get back to ze ship and pry zese open, shall we?”
>You’re glad to finally be able to put down the boxes you were carrying
“The hell is in these anyway that’s so important?”
>And heavy
>”Your guess iz as good as mine, Anon. Crowbar, please?”
>One crowbar later and the top is finally popped on your mystery cargo
>It’s…
>”Conductor crystal! So she was telling ze truz after all.”
>Sunset reaches in and runs her hoof along the solid crystal block
>It was like looking into a crystal pony, honestly
>”If zat’s what all of these crates are zen we really do have a solution for getting ze ship ready.”
>>
>>28301842
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVW4svdv1L4

>You are Twilight Sparkle
>At least, you think you’re Twilight Sparkle
>You awoke with a start in the middle of the Badlands desert
>You remembered coming out here for something
>Magic, right?
>Magic to help you get rid of Sunset Airlines
>Did you find it?
>What you were looking for?
>You can’t quite remember
>You reach your hoof up and rub your head, but stop
>You haven’t always had those symbols on your forehooves, have you?
>You sit there in the sand and reach out, touching the symbols
>You wince slightly
>They sting
>They weren’t just ON your hooves
>They were etched INTO your hooves
>Did you do this?
>When did this happen?
>You rub your eyes, trying to remember
>But you stop again
>Your face feels different
>You use both hooves to feel your face
>It’s like there’s some sort of mask on it
>You can feel the seam where it stops right above your snout
>But when you try to pry your hoof under it to peel it away, a burning, stinging, throbbing pain courses through your horn and brain
>You instinctively put your hoof to your horn to try and rub the pain away
>But this only leaves you more confused than before
>Instead of the normal texture of your horn that you’re used to, it’s as if there’s something wrapped and intertwined with itself, around it
>It felt smooth, like stone
>Like bone
>What?
>Did you think that?
>You don’t think you did
>But it felt like you did
>You stand up, wobbling to your hooves as you look around
>It feels like there’s a film pulled over your eyes
>But even as you blink as hard as you can, nothing happens
>You even tentatively touch your hoof to your eye, but it only stings as if you’re touching your actual eye
>What happened here?
>You look around and see a massive flesh and stone pony laying on its side, sizzling on contact with the sand
>It’s not even hot enough for that to happen
>There’s something else at work here
>>
>>28301851
>You take a few tentative steps
>Yeah, everything seems to be in order
>Even better, your thoughts are coming back now
>Sunset Airlines needed to go and stay go
>And Anon was under some sort of charm you couldn’t get through
>And you came back out here because…
>Because the thing you defeated before had a powerful magic concealed inside it
>And you came and took it?
>Did you?
>You decide to test this theory
>You turn to face the massive dead creature/statue
>You focus your magic
>Already you can feel a difference
>Your magic, while normally feeling like a warm, satin sheet, now feels like cold water as it flows along your horn? out into the world
>You focus and easily levitate the corpse of the effigy up
>You remember when you would have trouble with this sort of thing
>Your sickly gray miasma of magic holds up the melting, crumbling corpse
>And you crush it
>Without a second thought, you crush the thing as easily as you would levitate a drink
>Flesh and black blood splatters over the sand, and on you
>You don’t mind
>You know that you’ve succeeded in your mission
>There is nothing that Sunset could do to weasel her way out of this
>In fact
>You could crush her just like that
>Smash their ship to nothing but useless timber
>And then there’d be no way Anon would still be under her spell
>It’s foolproof
>Now all you had to do…
>Is find them
>>
No massive update today, just setting up for shenanigans later

That and I've finally received vidya in the mail so I can nostalgia the fuck out
>>
>>28301869
So, twilight has (probably not entirely on purpose) pulled a Dio and renounced her equinity, or something of the sort. All because Anon decided to get with another mare… after already framing both of them for a major crime and permanently scarring said mare. And she wonders why Anon didn't take interest in her. Never stick it in that level of crazy, just never.
>>
>>28302362
This

If there's one criticism I have of Yoohoo's green it's that Twilight goes crazy a little too quickly to be believable.
>>
File: CjpvgRMVAAAIT8-.png (354KB, 325x500px) Image search: [Google]
CjpvgRMVAAAIT8-.png
354KB, 325x500px
>>28302997
Fyou're right

I just don't like Twiggles
>>
>>28303017
How can the hardy boys be fucked, they are basically the champions of every single book in which they make an appearance...
>>
>>28303045
I believe they're pointing at the people who're fucked
>>
>>28303051
well the hardy boys, like many human beings, are inquisitive altruists. They would not simply point at the doomed, and proclaim 'they're fucked', but rather, they would make a best effort attempt to make good on the scenario for all parties involved.
>>
>>28303017
The whole point of this general is to pit the main character against Twiggy Piggy using science. I get lots of satisfaction from your story just from seeing her ass get handed to her so many times.
>>
>>28303218
>The whole point of this general is to pit the main character against Twiggy Piggy using science.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be about proving science equal to or better than magic to small equines, it's just turned into "shit on sparkle" general over time.
>>
>>28303311
Next thread should have "Shit on Twiggles general" somewhere in the OP.
>>
File: Seriously.jpg (16KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
Seriously.jpg
16KB, 367x388px
>>28301842
>"we sure could use some antimagic shit to stop Sparkles"
>"Oh hey, I just happened to find a random mare who just happens to have exactly what we want, all we have to do is get it and we can have it!"
>overpowering a ship full of soldiers with no effort

I didn't like this update at all.
>>
>>28303842
I must agree with you and from what I've read so far makes the plot very predictable.
The only thing I find fresh in this story is that Anon didn't instantly go and try to make something to prove that he was right.
It also slightly annoys me that for some reason Twilight hadn't read or heard anything about airships that some other country posessed, were talking about Twilight here and we know for a fact that she reads about absolutely everything and then there is the fact that she is a princess so she should know about other countries advancement, military and such.

Of course correct me if I'm wrong and I probably am with certain thing
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>28277533
Was this your plan all along?
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 913x959px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 913x959px
>>28304274
Was it ever not?!
>>
>>28304236
I'm honestly getting a little bored of it.
>Defeat Hive of Changelings with little effort and no injuries/casualities
>defeat an Eldritch Horror with little effort and no injuries/casulaties
>Twiggles fleeing from a fight she could've single handily won
>Sunset loses an eye, but immediately acts like she barely notices it, might as well not even happened
>evade several military ships without any real damage, or any damage at all
>deus ex machina getting exactly what they needed immediately
>Mary Sue a fight against trained soldiers
Its getting stale. There's no fun in an adventure story if there's no risk. Ponies don't need to be dropping like flies or getting limbs hacked off, but shit man they just blow through everything or have the answers drop into their laps.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 900x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 900x482px
>>28304343
>Mfw someone understands
>>
>>28304343
This has pretty much been the plot in a nutshell.
>>
>>28304343
To be fair, I have only problems with the last two, the escape was well justified with the blizzard and mountains. Deus Ex Machina device was just something that I think yoohoo didn't put much thought on.

The Changeling boat ship was a nice fight, that even had some hostages being rescued, and I think that the eldritch horror was more of a set up for what is happening to Purple Smart right now
>>
File: 1449407591579.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449407591579.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>>28303842
>>28304236
>>28304343
>>28304351
can we trade in yoohoo for more Writefag_is_Kill please
>>
File: large (1).jpg (296KB, 1245x998px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
296KB, 1245x998px
>>
>>28305974
No fuk u we need both
>>
>>28307088
this
>>
>>28307377
>>28307088
yoohoo pls go and stay go
>>
File: Безымянный.png (2KB, 170x61px) Image search: [Google]
Безымянный.png
2KB, 170x61px
>>28307469
Niet.
>>
>>28305974
Fuck off, I like Yoohoo
>>
>>28305974
We don't need less writefags, that's just stupid.
He may however want to take a few days and think it through a bit more, cause this update was atrocious, and the overall feel of the story is getting bland and boring.
>>
>>28301869
>You lay in the Captain’s quarters and stare up at the ceiling
>Sunset dozes at your side
>You watch her chest rise and fall for a bit
>You sigh and continue to stare at the ceiling
>Sometimes you just couldn’t get to sleep
>Tonight was one of those nights
>You reflect on what’s brought you here, to be in this particular situation
>On the run with Sunset, a pony who you’d met completely by chance
>You wonder if in an alternate universe you wouldn’t be here at all
>You could still be enjoying your time in Ponyville
>But nope, you’re now the big bad human
>Or
>Technically you’re just Sunset’s accomplice
>It didn’t really matter
>Hell it wasn’t even that long ago that Twilight was a passenger on the ship
>Sunset had both eyes
>Everything was fine
>Sunset may have been a bit stupid at first, but she seemed to be learning at least
>She’d changed quite a bit from the history-obsessed delivery mare you’d first met
>You’re hard-pressed to figure out if it’s for the better or not though
>You get the feeling this isn’t exactly what she wanted either, having to plan around an almost literal force of nature
>She just wanted to go out into the world and explore
>Discover new things
>And yet here you were
>Stolen cargo and all
>That was something else that was weighing on your mind
>How easy things had been thus far
>You weren’t the kind of person to believe in guardian angels or anything like that
>But you did remember something that your dad used to tell you
>”It’s all about the actions you put out. It’s like a pond, son. You put out shit actions, you’re getting shit in return.”
>Frankly, you and Sunset have been putting out nothing but bad vibes for a while
>You wondered when those ripples were going to come back
>If you knew that your thoughts would bring about the future, you would’ve stopped thinking right there
>You’ve got no time to react as the doors explode off their hinges, sending wood splintering everywhere
>>
>>28308172
I wish LP was here.
>>
File: 1472656599731.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472656599731.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
Re-writing a bit, backtracing a bit as to fill up a couple of stupid decisions on my part. did a story in the mean time. i think i can confidently continue now.
http://pastebin.com/KvQKUKGi
>She's bobbing her head.
>You finish, and put the guitar down.
>"Human music! I like it!" she says.
>You sigh. "Only if i could sing, I could actually show you the full song."
>She giggles, and you look back at her.
>"Mr. Creator, can build an instrument that sounds that beautiful, but you can't sing?"
"What?" you say, a little indignant.
>"I should help you sing, some time, all the ponies around here sing like it's no problem."
"Yeah, I've seen you bunch break out into song before."
>You say, moving your hand back and fourth to symbolize her friends.

"Anyway, there's one more thing to show you before I head off into my new country."
>she smiles, standing ready for your statement.
"Can you manufacture a magical artifact that measures radioactivity?"
>"Radioactive… as in radiation? Oh! Oh yes. Give me a moment. I may even may to make something electronic."

>Ever since you showed her science, she's sort of, moved away from magic.
>Forgetting more and more spells in exchange for knowing how to build engines and create explosives.
>I mean, her devotion shows no bounds.
>I mean, none at all.
>She needs to be a planner of sorts.
>Naw, she can't be part of cykablyatovia, she's a princess as is.
>More important shit than industry?
>I think knot.
"Its funny because it's a pun!" you say out loud to nobody in particular.
>Soon twilight returns.
>>
>>28308311
https://youtu.be/lYthlqhygV0?t=160
>You roll out of the bed and onto your feet
>You hear the sounds of multiple hooves on wood
>Even so, not a second or two later one of the port side windows explodes inwards, showering you with glass
>As you cover your face, you glimpse a pony swinging through into the room
>Sunset is startled awake and immediately draws her weapons, hovering in the air
>You hear one of the figures that had entered exclaim “Elle est armé.”
>”Fire.”
>You open your eyes in time to see a blue beam of magic enter Sunset’s chest and come out the other side, continuing through the wood and out of the ship
>Sunset looks down as a familiar crimson starts to slowly stain her jacket
>There’s not even a hole in the cloth
>It takes her a moment to register what had happened
>”Target still up, fire.”
>It happens twice more, colored beams of magic piercing the pilot and exiting the other side
>That’s enough for her to drop her blades and start falling to the ground
>Before impact, a white bubble of magic envelops her and holds her inches above it
>”Stabilize her.”
>You try to make a move towards her, but a similar beam hits you as well
>Instead of it going through you, you feel yourself go numb
>Still you try and get to her
>But no less than five bodies have tackled you and brought you to the ground, locking cuffs around your wrists
>You grunt as you try and stand
>Though small, these ponies sure add up
>You’re just worried about Sunset
>You watch as two armored ponies work on her
>You see them pull open her uniform and oh fuck there’s holes going right through her
>You see them use multiple huge syringes filled with strange pellet things on the wounds
>All the while she’s still held motionless in the white bubble
>You see small spheres of her blood held aloft in it as well, perfectly still
>A hoof shoves your head back down
>>
>>28308311
son of a bitch. go ahead. i wont cross dump against you.
>>
>>28308325
>There’s chatter in French as the ponies work on Sunset
>But from your position on the floor, you feel vibrations
>More hoofsteps
>”Capitaine? Is everything alright? We heard something crash and- Ah! Mon dieu! Everypony hel-“
>You hear the same sound from before, of a magical beam fired
>You hear something crumple to the floor
>You can see one of the ponies hold up their hoof, and everyone in the room falls silent
>You see them point to three others, then motion out the door
>”Étourdir.”
>Three sets of hooves leave the room and you hear another explosion and screaming
>It dies down after a few minutes
>You hear the three ponies come back
>More chatter in French and you feel yourself being dragged towards the massive slab of crystal from earlier
>You’re dragged past the pony that had the unfortunate luck of checking to see if all was okay
>You recognize her as you pass
>It’s coathorse
>You look into her blank, lifeless eyes just for a moment as you pass
>You’re dragged through a pool of her cooling blood
>Snuffed out like a candle’s flame so easily
>You and three other ponies, along with Sunset, stand around the crystalline cube
>One of the ponies uses his magic on it
>It lights up and everything fades to white as you feel yourself being transported away
>Your last sight is the rest of the ponies staying behind and gathering up the crew
>You were right
>It couldn’t have been that easy to just take this stuff
>And wasn’t it supposed to nullify magic?
>What the hell was going on here?
>Who the hell were these ponies?
>Was Sunset okay?
>What was in those syringes?
>Where were they taking you?
>>
>>28308335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozft-BDgOBE
>You stand there in the Badlands for a bit, testing out your newfound power
>You nod, pleased with yourself
>Now, time to leave this horrid, sandy place
>You focus all of your willpower, closing your eyes and envisioning the town of Ponyville you were so familiar with
>You reach out with your magic and tear open a rift in space near your castle
>You do the same in front of you
>You step through the rift and exit on the other side
>Your hooves feel the familiar soft, green grass of Ponyville, and the rift closes behind you
>What a beautiful spell
>You fling the doors open with your magic and step into your castle
>Home sweet home
>Your hooves clip clop softly on the floor as you trot along into the map room
>Waiting there is a small dragon, stomping about upon it and acting as if they’re some sort of monster
>They seemed familiar to you
>”Oh! Twilight, you’re back!”
>His voice jogs something in your brain
”Spike? Just what are you doing in here?”
>”Uh… Nothing.”
>He eyes you curiously for a moment
>”Uhh, Twilight? You alright?”
>He eyes you curiously
>You’re fine, right?
>You bring your hoof up and feel at your face
>The usual smooth, soft coat of your face is absent, and is replaced with something almost feeling like carapace
>It feels slimy
>Yet nothing rubs off on your hooves
>Speaking of your hooves
Those weird symbols glow dimly as you remember what had happened
>That’s right
>You’d told Spike to keep the castle tidy while you were away
>”Did you find Anon?”
>Anon…
>You feel a sharp pain strike through your brain as you remember it
>>
>>28308345
>That was why you went out there
>You were going to take care of Sunset Airlines
>But
>Why?
>You blink a few times
>”Twilight, you okay? You kinda spaced out there for a second.”
”Huh, what? Oh, yes I’m fine. Just have a bit of a headache is all.”
>”Maybe you should lay down for a bit, you don’t look too good.”
”Spike, please, you have to help me get this thing off my face.”
>You lean in and let Spike try and pry it away
>He just seems confused
>”Your horn?”
“What? No, the mask thing, help me get it off!”
>”Twilight, what are you talking about, there’s no mask.”
”I… What?.”
>You rub your face, sure enough you can feel it
”Maybe… Maybe we should just leave it.”
>”O…Kay, are you sure you’re alright?”
>You look at your hooves
>Based on the angle, the runes look self-inflicted
>But you would never do something that crazy, would you?
>Why would you do something like that?
>To get rid of Sunset
>There it was again
>It was that single focal point from which all of these thoughts stemmed
>She was the one that took Anon away from you
>But
>Was he really yours in the first place?
”Spike, I need you to go get the girls.”
>”Are you gonna be okay here by yourself?”
”I don’t know. Just go, alright, be quick about it please…”
>The patter of Spike’s feet fades away as you take a seat in your crystal chair
>Something was definitely wrong
>And that was an understatement
>Even your magic felt wrong
>And these… Runes on your forelegs weren’t boding well either
>They were in a dialect that even you couldn’t understand
>And yet you etched them into your skin
>To get rid of Sunset
>Was she really that bad of a pony for you to go to these lengths to-
>Yes
>But that’s not how you should think!
>You’re the Princess of Friendship!
>>
>>28308355
>You shouldn’t be focusing on trying to build rapport and goodwill?
>But she took him from you
>What was rightfully yours
>You’re a Princess
>All that you survey can be yours if you wish it to be
>No! That’s not how an Element of Harmony should think
>That’s tyrannical
>You love your friends
>Anon is your friend
>Sunset… Was she your friend?
>She wanted to be friends
>But how could she be your friend and hurt you in such a way?
>You feel as if you’re having an argument with yourself, but you feel that both are right
>But that can’t be true
>You’d never want to hurt somepony else the way you’re thinking of doing right now
>So then why does it bring you joy to think of you defeating Sunset?
>Something is wrong
>She’s not a villain
>You think…
>You hold your head in your hooves, closing your eyes
>Visions of revenge fill your mind as you do so
>Maybe you’d just keep your eyes open for now
>What would Celestia think if she could see your thoughts right now?
>For that matter, what would ANYPONY think?
>Nopony could trust you anymore
>You didn’t want that
>They just didn’t understand what it was like for somepony you love to be stolen away
>Sunset deserved everything you would give her
>But she’s a pony just like you
>No, you’re better than she is
>You blink a few times and you realize that you’d left your chair and your horn was glowing as you made way to the exit
>You quickly teleport back to your throne
>No
>This was even more dangerous than you thought
>You were only tangentially in control of your body
>And that was the scary part
>An hour or so passes
>You don’t like being alone with your thoughts anymore
>”You said she thinks there’s something on her face?”
“Oh, girls! There you are!”
>”Of course my dear, Spike told us that you needed us, so here we are.”
>The rest of your friends filter in behind her, all exchanging confused glances with each other
>>
>>28308361
>”So ya’ll went out into the desert and then somethin’ latched onto yer face?”
>You nod
>”Right… What in tarnation coulda possessed ya to go seekin’ somethin’ like that out anyway?”
“I-I was trying to get revenge on Sunset.”
>”The Prench pony? Whatever for? Did something happen that you didn’t let us know about?”
>Tell them Twilight
>Tell them about that horrible Pegasus
“She... She took Anon from me.”
>”You and Nonny were a thing, and you didn’t tell me?!”
>The confusion in the air is palpable
>”Are you absolutely certain, darling? I mean, you never really struck me as the type to-“
“He was mine, okay?!”
>You slam your hoof into the massive dias, sending a crack up the middle
>”N-Now um Twilight maybe you should just calm down…”
“I’m sorry… As you can see, there’s a problem, and I think it has to do with this thing on my face. You know that I’d never want to hurt anypony, right?”
>Your friends nod
“I just… Every time I think about it, the more I want to string her up and gut her.”
>You cover your mouth, taken aback at the fact that those words ever graced your lips
>”Geez Twilight, you may not like her but that’s a bit much.”
“No no that wasn’t… I didn’t think that! Or… I didn’t want to! It’s not me!”
>But it is
>They’re your thoughts, aren’t they?
>”Look, Twi. We know ya. We’re yer friends, right? But ya gotta calm yerself. We can’t do nothin’ if ya don’t want to be helped.”
“But I DO need your help! I messed up, I hurt somepony that was trying to be my friend for my own selfish gains, and now this… Thing wants me to hurt her more. I ended up framing her for something she didn’t even do, all for nothing. I gained nothing and lost two friends!”
>You feel like you’re going to cry
“And on top of all that, I ended up gouging out her eye, I was so angry… I Don’t know what came over me! You have to help me make things right, please…”
>>
>>28308384
>”Sounds to me like there’s a whole heapin’ helpin’ of wrong ya gotta amend.”
>”But that’s not something we can do FOR you, darling.”
>”Yeah, but we can always be there to make sure you get back up if you fall down! You’ll bounce right back!”
>”So what’s yer course of action, sugarcube?”
>You rub your head in thought
“I have to get that APB out for them lifted. I’m gonna have to go tell Celestia about this.”
>You stand up and go to leave, looking in a mirror as you do so
>You can see it
>So why can’t they?
>Your friends get up and follow you along towards the train station
>You could probably try that teleporting thing again
>But you wanted to use as little magic as possible, at least while that thing was still attached to you
>But was it even attached to you?
>Was it inside you?
>Was that why they couldn’t see it?
>You shudder to imagine where it could even be
>You and your friends wait on the platform for the next train to arrive
>You keep staring at the strange runes etched into your hooves
>You ask Pinkie if she can see them
>But just like the thing on your face, they’re invisible to her it seems
>You board the train and take a seat
>Your window seat preference only gave you a warped, wrong reflection for you to stare at
>You looked like a monster
>You shiver and find something, anything else to look at
>>
>>28308387
>You are Sunset Airlines
>You are tied to a chair
>Your torso hurts
>You flex your hooves a bit
>You’re strapped in tight
>You blink a few times, eyes focusing
>You see Anon hanging by his wrists across from you
>If only that were all you saw
>You see a mare hovering up near his face, cracking him across the cheek with the back of her hoof
>You yell out at her
>Her ears perk and she turns to you, landing back on the ground and trotting over
>”So, ze captain iz awake it seems~”
>She caresses your cheek and pats your head
>”Oh we had such high hopes zat ze Equestrian government was wrong about you. But here you are!”
>As she’s trotting away, one of her hindlegs kicks out and slams into your snout, blurring your vision
>”Zat’s for breaking my friend’s nose.”
>As you hang your head you hear an intercom come to life
>”Ash, arrêter.”
>She sucks her teeth and shakes her head
>”Your friend here iz quite tight lipped. Where’d you pick him up from?"
>You glare at the mare
>She grins in response
>”Such a fiery gaze, ma cherie~ What’s wrong, you zought you were actually good enough to take on an entire ship’s worz of soldiers? You? Don’t make me laugh.”
>She trots back up to you and puts her forehooves up on your hindlegs, staring into your eyes
>”You know, we zought you were redeemable. But stealing from your own homeland?”
>The gray mare shakes her head
>”Alas, zat iz not why we’re here.”
>She shoves her hoof into one of your wounds on your body, making you cry out
>”Ooooh, still tender. Experimental medical practices can do zat.”
>She twists her hoof about, grinding it against the plugged wound
>”You’re going to tell me where you got zose weapons from. Zat military grade armor, and your complement of crew from, ma cherie~”
>You grind your teeth and exhale roughly, tears welling up in your eyes
“N-Non… I refuse…”
>A wide grin spreads across the mare’s face
>”Oh I was hoping you’d say zat~”
>>
>>28308405
>The mare leaves for a moment, before wheeling in a metal tray with various implements on it
>”Zis iz my favorite part, you know.”
>The intercom comes to life again
>”Ash, you know we need them both alive.”
>”Yez yez mon ami I know ze drill. Now turn ze camera off.”
>You hear a sigh come through the speaker, and a soft click
>You hear the mare chuckle just a little under her breath
>”What about you, bipedal bob? Have anyzing to tell me?”
>Anon spits in her face
>You hear a slurp as she licks it off
>”Classy.”
>She backhoofs him over and over again until you start to see blood staining her hoof
>You writhe in your chair, trying desperately to get free
>She grabs a nearby rag and cleans off her bloody hoof
>”Some ponies I swear, zey don’t know hospitality.”
>She turns back to you
>”Now ma cherie, my patience iz growing very, very zin wiz you and your friend here. I will give you one last chance to tell me what we want to know, or you’re going to look a lot less pretty by ze end of zis.”
>You weren’t going to sell out your own mother
>”Silence? Your list of crimes iz growing, ma cherie. Fleeing Prench auzorities, assaulting Prench soldiers, theft of Prench cargo, possession of illegal armaments, how long until we turn it into treason?~ Tell me, Sunset~”
>You continue to glare at her
>”Not going to pry anyzing loose, hm? Alright, suit yourself! Why don’t we pry a few ozer zings out of zat mouth of yours~”
>She trots over to a record player and places the needle down as she grabs a pair of pliers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmxICK-4AG4

>”Now let’s get down to business, shall we?”
>She trots up to you and yanks your jaw open, shoving the pliers inside and taking a hold of one of your molars and starting to pull at it forcefully
>You squirm and pull at your bindings, to no avail, whimpering and groaning all the while
>”Hold still, ma cherie, zis iz a very delicate operation~”
>>
File: 1448245724836.jpg (23KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1448245724836.jpg
23KB, 400x267px
I knew I shouldn't have left the last update like it was without this one in the same night
Hopefully I didn't fuck up irredeemably
But regardless, there's the rest of yesterday's update
>>
>>28308318
>and we're back for a bit.
Muh turn.
Fast forward a few days.

>The railroad has indeed been extended to glorious Cykablyatovia.
>I wonder if cykablyat means anything in russain.

"Soon"
>You say to yourself, waiting on the 9:25 train to the motherland.
>The last couple of days were eventful.
>You sent out news of the new country via a googily eyed mare.
>It says in the title- "Garunteed acceptance to first 500 law abiding citizens with an equestrian ID"
>Along with it are a couple of lines down it basically outlines the bill of rights.
>And then you wrote "Clean slate, judged by actions after you become a citizen. All are needed."
>The mail mare who read that got to equal rights- and asked you where she can sign up.

>'Hell yeah! Ground zero!' you thought to yourself as she packed her bags.
>So here she is, sitting next to you, waiting for the-
>Oh, here it is.

"Here, lets sit up front."
>You say that to the mare as you board the train.
>Sitting down, you try firing up a friendly conversation.

"So, my names Anon and my middle name is Uh."
>Smooth.
>"S middle name of Uh? That’s pretty neat, never heard of someone with that name."
>She talks like she's slightly out of control of her voice, and she sounds like she came right out of new york.
>So, basically, a Yankee's fan
>"My name is Ditzy Doo, but most people coll me Doipy Hooves!"
"Derpy? That’s a pretty adorable name!"
>"Deah, most people call me that, but when they're reaaly liberal or retarded they call me muffins."
>She Crosses her hooves.
>"Fuckin' twats."
>Holy shit the mouth, its like she was from Brooklyn or something
>>
>>28308520
>"So! How's Cykablyatovia going to work? Constitutionally, I mean."
>You think to yourself.
"Well, was basically going to do this- make myself sole ruler for my lifetime then have a constitution take place in my death."
>"You trust yourself not to go mad with power?" she says, switching to using her left eye to look at you.
"Yeah, basically my thought is this- Cykablyatovia is going to be my brainchild, which means that I want to see the best of it."
>"Interesting, and, so- this constitution that’s going to be in place afterwards? Whats that going to be like?"
"Well, probably going just use this-"
>As you say that, you pull a small booklet from your jacket.
>You hold it in front of derpy, and she reads it.

>"Constitution of the united states of america."
"Yeah, worked to make a super-power, I bet I could get it going."
>"But you're tsar right? Shouldn't that make you want to use the Rus-"
>She stiffens up.
>"Uhh, nevermind."
>How does she? Eh, best leave well enough alone.
___
>"Eh, it's not like you need a constitution until you have enough to rule."
>She pauses for a moment.
>"But it is good to have rules."
>>
>>28308526
>A couple of hours go by, and Derpy Breaks the silence, saying-
>"Here's my thoughts, we have a couple of Celestian rules, like- don't murder, steal, stuff like that-"
"Basics, essentials for keeping the people in line."
>"And here's how we'll enforce them."
>She looks around.
>"We approve citizens to be law enforcement alongside their regular day to day routine, and we have /a lot/ of them."
"That's a decent idea, derpy; but in the long run, we would have a lot of corruption."
>"Then we'd have to have people apply for it, and then we'd have background checks. Basically make it like this-"
>She thinks for a moment.
>"One in three are certified to be law enforcement, they're given a weapon, like that-"
>She points to your handgun on your belt, since you became tsar you started brandishing your 9mm proudly, like a royal with her sword.
>"And a way to restrain people, like, a sedative."
"Then they're given a reward for taking these people in, provided they have reason and evidence. like an officer, then the justice system kicks in."
>"Exactly!"
"Well, that's fine and dandy, but, here's my thought, we do this, but we also have a police force- we can- we can have tiers of officers."
>"That might work"
>"Tier ones are the civilians and tier two are patrolmans, tier three special task force units, and so on."
"Well, we're looking at quite a big civilization here, I don't think ponies have a knack for crime as much as humans."
>"Yeah, your right, but its always good to have, because who knows what the future might be like."
"Yeah, but I don't want to be too draconian of a ruler."
>"Your right, that might border on fascism kind of control, if that gets out of hand."
>"Well, guns- as it says in your constitution, is a means to keep the government from getting out of control."
"Then, lot's of guns?"
>"Lots of weapons in general. but we can't manufacture any but our own military's guns."
"That's Fair."

___
>>
>>28308541
___
"Ay, we've got, what, thirty years to make this constitution?"
>"Yeah, you do, at least, I won't make a good politician."
"Yeah, you would, what was your offical job title back in-"
>"Postmaster general."
>Ah, a glorified male mare.
"Then, what’s your special talent? Blowing bubbles?"
>"I got it when I drowned another mare by accident."
>'TOP OF THE MORNIN'!
>"… Do you find that strange? Well, you should!"
>…
>"No need to hide your face" she says boldly, "I get that look awl the time."
>No wonder she was looking for a clean slate.
>"Yeah, I think I'll make it as an architect of sorts, in Cykablyatovia, I mean."
"Architect? You good with making plans? Becaus-"
>"No, I mean, an architect of /death/."
>TOP OF THE-
"Well, that got dark really fast."
>"Well, no, not death, more so, defense, I want to make sure everybody is safe."
"You mean, like, a military advisor? Or, eh, a commander in chief?"
>"No, I'll let the leader lead, like, a defense minister, national security advisor, general, those kinds of things."
>That’s a really strange career for someone like her.
>Oh well, this is Cykablyatovia afterall.
"Yeah, I'll give you a shot."

>"Really? That’s great, anon?! No- no crawling up the ranks or anything?!"
"What ranks?"
>"Yeah, your right."
>>
>>28308551
>Okay, something inspirational.
"I AM ANON! EXCUSE ME! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!"
>Nothing.
>You pull out your handgun, and point it up.
>Out of interest, most people seem to calm down without you having to fire.

>You take a deep breath, and try to sound like a leader.
>You need to instill some pride. you guess.

"I am the new Tsar! Tsar anon the inventor! You have come here for equality? Is that right?"
>You hear a few murmurs of people translating what your saying to other ponies, whom probably don't know English.
"We'll all get to that! I'll lay the ground rules in a moment!"
>…
"But first! I need you all to get in line! I must catalog you all as the first citizens of Cykablyatovia!"
>In a moment, you have a line.
>You turn to Derpy.
"Derpy, get me my clipboard and graph paper."
>Soon, you have your paper, pen, and board.
"Please state your name, race, and nationality! That last one should only have a single answer, What is it!?"
>Unanimously, they answer.
>"CYKABLYATOVIAN!"
>"Your god-damned right." derpy huffs under her breath.
"As an abreviation!" you continue, "we're going to call ourselves Cykan's! that’s okay, right?"
>"YEAH!"
"well, alright then! Lets get this party started!"
>>
File: High on DESPAIR.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
High on DESPAIR.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>28308490
>all this despair
>coathorse dead
>torturer pony
Stay on this path. I like where this is going.
I love torturer pony.
>>
>>28308490
Now this is something nice, actual consequences instead of blazing through everything like if they were playing on easy mode, keep it like that, I like it
>>
>>28308701
It's not torture, it's just "enhanced interrogation techniques"
>>
File: gentle persuasion.jpg (179KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
gentle persuasion.jpg
179KB, 500x619px
>>28308849
>enhanced interrogation techniques
I'm sorry CIA, but the rest of the world calls it a torture.
>>
i want to wonder if anybody's tried to write lewd in this thread.
>>
>>28309021
I think an earlier part of Yoohoo's green had some lewd in it, but it was more tender than anything else
>>
>>28308490
Where is your pastebin?
>>
>>28308701
Quit fucking spamming this thread with your edge and despair.
>>
>>28309268
http://pastebin.com/PYUyfYwj
>>
>>28309319
Thanks, famalam.
>>
File: Double Despair.png (22KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
Double Despair.png
22KB, 520x390px
>>28309312
You sound upset.
>>
>>28308318
>>28308326
>>28308520
>>28308526
>>28308541
>>28308551
>>28308568

OH MY FUCKING GOD HE'S BACK.
MY PROPOSITION OF A SWELL DURATION IS FUCKING BACK.
>>
>>28309448
With proper capitalization, too.
>>
>>28309574
It's great to have you back, although now I have to reread your story to refresh my memory.
>>
>>28311707
>>
>10
We are kill.
Just like coathorse.
>>
Sure is ded in here.
>>
>>28308568

>"Record player, Unicorn, Cykan."
"Next!"
>"Escape Artist, Pegasus, Cykan."
"Next!"
>"Pomma De Fleur, Pégase, Cykan"
"Next!"
>This goes on and on, cataloging the ponies by race, names- and appeared special talents.
>After about three hours you've got a good portion of ponies. 244 after recount- including Derpy.
>You reach into your dedicated book bag, and pull out a 'modern architecture' textbook you got off of a friend back on earth.
>Placing it down on the rail station platform, which was raised to the point It could be used as a table.
>But at the moment, you were on the tracks- which was not good.
>You look down the sheet, and start calling names.
>One name, you recognized.
>Copper Cog.
>The pony from the inauguration, the pony who set up the rail system.
You look at the crowd, all intently watching, and shout "Copper Cog!?"
>A couple of ponies are shuffled about as the orange-ish pony with brown, round hair comes forward.
>His hair is pulled into a large pompadour stuffed inside a conductors' hat, with a large messy and torn pony-tail on his right side.
>"Yes your Heiness!"
"You're on this list, what's up?"
>He smirks a bit and says "I thought you would need me, besides… I'd be more important building civilization than rail lines."
>Makes sense. But another thing.
"This rail station is extremely well built. Good job."
>"Thanks, Sir! I put extra care into it!"
"Good to know, now I guess you and-" you glance down onto your list, before saying "Straight-pipe, Steam Circuit, and Sturdy Structure- you're on house management."
>They trot over, eager to start up their new lives.
>>
>>28314904
>You climb up onto the large wooden structure to make an announcement.
With a huff, you shout "Everyone gets their own home, but we're going to have to camp outside for a bit first, if everyone here- besides the managers… pitch in we'll be quick with living in our own homes!"
>A couple of mumbles, the translations going to the ponies whom don’t understand.
You tack on "If you have a niche in something related to housebuilding, say- Woodworking… Please work towards doing that. The heavy duty lifters, magic and not, go over there!" you point to a spot to the left. "All our craftsman please separate over there!" you point to another section.
>The ponies separate, with few remaining in the middle, whom don't pertain to either.
>You get down and look towards Copper, whom is mumbling about through your human textbook.
Getting his attention, you say "I've seperated most of them, heavy lifters on the left- and craftsman on the right. The others are in the middle."
>"Thank you, Sir."
"I'm going to go scouting for materials. Try to get this done as fast as possible. Please."
>"It's no problem, Sir!"
>"Oh!" he chirps back out. "A train is coming soon to take orders. They'll be taking supplies from Equestria to Cykablyatovia, anything particular?"
>You start jotting off a couple of quicker and easier substitutes to magic like concrete and ball Bering based carts.
>After a bit of teaching, you grab your new Geiger counter esque artifact and fuck off to the woods.
>>
>>28314963
So are daily updates going to be a continuing thing? Because if so that's great
>>
File: mmlkjn.png (186KB, 360x378px) Image search: [Google]
mmlkjn.png
186KB, 360x378px
>>28315449
Yeah.
>>
>>28315789
I'd be pretty careful about posting pictures like that, I'm think that might fall under the no anthro rule.
>>
I want to teach ponies about the universe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uikZ471IEp8
>>
>>28309370
fuck off mero
>>
>>28316331
I didn't know they did another one of these, neat.
>>
>>28316361
Its the last one.
>>
File: I sure love suffering.jpg (20KB, 385x256px) Image search: [Google]
I sure love suffering.jpg
20KB, 385x256px
>>28316348
That really hurts my feelings.
>>
>>28316759
That was a fun anime. BTW this is a monster musume thread now.
>>
File: large (1).png (587KB, 752x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
587KB, 752x1000px
>>
File: 1439873000387.gif (165KB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
1439873000387.gif
165KB, 400x355px
>>28317986
>>
>>28318427
>"L-look at you pony...a pathetic creature of friendship and magic...partying and nuzzling as you run thru my rape dungeon. How can you challenge a perfect, immortall PRINCESS?"
>>
>>28318442
I need more of this in my life.
>>
>>28314963
>The counter is pretty unimpressive, it's just a little red crystal that's supposed to first turn blue in the presence of strong radioactive material, then glow as the intensity grows.
>After a bit of scrounging, you found a little patch of /something/ radioactive, but nothing good.
>You find that, throughout the forest there are little patches of /something/, but once again, it doesn't glow, only turns purple. Which isn't enough to do anything.
>But, that makes you think that there is something bright, bright blue out here.
>Around a tree, through a bush, across a field you find some iron.
>Through a clearing, down a hill, by a lake you find what may be copper.
>To the left, some silver.
>Once it becomes sundown, you are about a mile out from your original field.
>The Train, you were told- will be coming with shipments of lime and gravel and clay tomorrow.
>You also inform copper that adding thatch to the substance will make it last an extreme amount of time.
>While you were gone, four houses were framed. Held back by the inability to use concrete, with all the supplies to finish the house off to the side, rock shingles and wood walls and round rock for floors.
>A small, maybe twenty foot wide road had been dug out and stretched down a quarter mile.
>They had done a lot. Much more than human's capability.
>Well, you think- humans could replicate their efficiency, but they would need proper power tools.
>But, here it is. Four house foundations slightly swaying in the wind.
>tents and sleeping bags and fires were created on the border of equestria, and the ponies sang lullabies of their home cities, and told legends and stories of the countries they came from, translated across the site.
>Most of these ponies had never seen each other before, but after a day of working, they must have bonded. Hell- maybe even a musical number broke out.
>You're not going to have too much trouble making this happen, you think.
>>
File: 76431.jpg (312KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
76431.jpg
312KB, 1680x1050px
>>28317986
I really, really want a GLaDOS companion.
>>
>>28319969
>When you woke up in the morning, the ponies had already been cooking breakfast.
>Exciting smells of cumin and spice rang out as potatoes were shredded and beans were mashed and folded and crisped.
>Hay shouldered and sizzled as sautéed onions went into a stew somewhere.
>Oatmeal diffused through the air by the area the equestrians were.
>A gryphon offered you some bacon and eggs, which some of the ponies jeered at.
>You sat cross legged in your shorts as you ate down the savory breakfast.
>You wondered for a moment how long until your food went out. But then realize that the train wouldn't allow that.
>After a bit. You transcribe a bit of a map of the area, pointing to the 'fire rock' and the 'rail rock' around the area.
>Copper's name stayed the same, and you heard from celestia that 'fire rock' and 'rail rock' were only slang versions of their real names.
>Tomato toma-
>"ALRIGHT, AFTER BREAKFAST WE GET GOING ON NUMBER SIX- ANYBODY NEED RECAP ON THEIR POSITIONS?"
"TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YOU!"
>"You too, Sir!"
"Copper, you startled me. Mate."
>"Oh, my bad. Sorry sir."
>It's no issue.
>"Do you know when the train gets here?"
"Wasn't it your job at some point to know this kind of shit?"
>"Yeah."
>…
>Sigh.
>>
File: potato_glados_by_alasou-d9d6ykc.png (407KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
potato_glados_by_alasou-d9d6ykc.png
407KB, 1024x745px
>>28319981
Will GLaDOS in potato form work for you?
>>
File: 1458948681332.jpg (229KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1458948681332.jpg
229KB, 800x999px
I miss Magos anon.
>>
>>28322566
me too
>>
>>28322566
>>28323110
Me three
>>
File: 1454969244273.png (251KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1454969244273.png
251KB, 512x512px
>>28322566
>>28323110
>>28323354
Me four.
Patebin: http://pastebin.com/jydxcGfx

Where we last left off, our intrepid magos had just stumbled upon an old dilapidated castle. Yet it seems somepony didn't want us interfering so sent us off to dream of electric horses.

You know what that means?

~~~SPOOPY DREAM SEQUENCE TIME!~~~

>Trees about you
>Glairing moonlight.
>Silent surroundings.
>Just breathing.
>Your breathing.
>The hounds breathing.
>Pain.
>Searing pain in legs.
>Weakness of the flesh.
>A prayer on your vox grill.
>A stumble.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF2v32xCD0Y
>>
File: 1454969558000.jpg (359KB, 1825x2457px) Image search: [Google]
1454969558000.jpg
359KB, 1825x2457px
>>28324334
“FOCUS!”
>You are chosen of the Machine God.
>Act like it!
>Think like it!
“THINK!”
>The dark moonlit path ahead showed no options.
>You knew not who could help you.
>Your plasma gun was already ruined.
>The beasts had made short work of it.
>Your augmented heart gave you endurance to top any normal man.
>But the creatures behind you seemed to have no trouble keeping up.
>You didn’t have long before your legs failed you.
>Even then, you were no skitarii.
>Your will would fail before your legs.
>They sound closer.
>Your turn to look back towards them.
>The dogs are almost upon you.
>>
What if anon gonna put an magic assist schwarzschild kugelblitz on a Sunset ship so they can become a space pirates and got obsessed with tubes at the end?
>>
File: Blank.png (14KB, 2794x1708px) Image search: [Google]
Blank.png
14KB, 2794x1708px
>>28324348
>You turn forward.
>You flail your sole mechadendrite blindly behind you.
>It’s the only thing you have to slow them down.
>A tug.
>A sinking feeling.
>They’ve gripped it.
>A pull.
>A rend.
>Agony
>You feel it rip from your flesh.
>Metal against bone.
>You know the damage such an injury will do to your spine.
>You organic legs falter beneath you as the pain in them suddenly dulls.
>You fall backwards.
>Everything goes black.

More in the next hour.
>>
>>28324359
WHERE IS IT

WHERE IS THE REST
TELL ME
>>
>>28324359
>A jolt.
>Your augmetics wouldn’t allow you to be felled so easily.
>Though all they were worth now is to let you watch your death.
>You feel the cold metal floor on the back of your head.
>Glairing warning lights flashing about you.
>And still that constant, oppressive siren filling your surroundings.
>Yet no pain beneath the point at which your mechadendrite had formerly been affixed to your spine.
>You suppose you should thank the Omnissiah for the small mercy.
>After all, it seemed certain this ship was to be your tomb and you were soon to join the Great Maker.
>At least you would get the chance to view the creatures that had boarded the vessel.
>A few last secrets for you to take with you to the Machine God.
>You peer down the lensed goggles that act in place of eyelids.
https://youtu.be/9psDkhyh28A
>>
File: Rak'Gol.jpg (215KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
Rak'Gol.jpg
215KB, 900x643px
>>28324747
>As you had suspected, the xenos that had beset the vessel were Rak’Gol.
>You watched as the largest of the three creatures carved into your lower abdomen.
>Curious.
>It seemed more interested in mangling your body than killing you.
>Perhaps it simply wanted you to suffer and was ignorant of your spinal injury.
>More curious was how you were reacting to it.
>You were surprised how calm you were for a man watching himself get disembowelled.
>Instead of panic, you simply study the xenos’ savage display, diligently memorising its actions and form.
>Guess old habits die hard.
>A part of you felt a perverse admiration for the invaders.
>Their assault had been brutally efficient.
>No sooner had the ship been stabilised following being spat from the immaterium after successful warp translation, than had boarding torpedoes breached the hull.
>There’s no way they could have known you were coming, so they must have simply been at a constant state of ready.
>After that, they slaughtered a path through the voidsmen at a rate that would put Ursarax crafted by Enabrin Falkan himself to shame.
>You were lucky to have even escaped the Enginarium.
>The priests and aids serving under you hadn’t fared so well.
>It had been foolish to hope that you would’ve been able to reach the bridge without being intercepted.
>>
File: 1459239854032.jpg (643KB, 1250x938px) Image search: [Google]
1459239854032.jpg
643KB, 1250x938px
>>28324754
>You stare up at the Rak’Gol, though blood is beginning to stain your lenses.
>You estimate that by now it will have eviscerated most of the lower half of your body.
>If it were to stop now, your augmentations would probably keep you alive for the next four hours.

>Though it stopping seemed unlikely.
>Your mind turns to the other members of the commanding crew.
>The Rogue Trader, Navigator and Seneschal would be on the bridge, likely the safest place on the ship.
>The Arch-Militant would either be with them or in one of the ship's bars.
>You couldn’t help but feel he would be more zealous in the defence the later.
>That only left the-
>>
File: kroot_by_skirill.jpg (191KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
kroot_by_skirill.jpg
191KB, 900x633px
>>28324766
>You see three blue flashes through crimson stained lenses.
>The assailants didn’t even make a sound before hitting the floor.
>You hear a voice you recognise to be not human, but Kroot.
>”You dead, priest?”

>You awake.
>>
>>28324747
Also ment to post the instrumental version, fug.
https://youtu.be/WJ5tHUI2fxI

>>28324775
One more break, then finished with this update block.
>>
File: Castle_of_the_Two_Sisters_S4E03.png (808KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Castle_of_the_Two_Sisters_S4E03.png
808KB, 1280x720px
>>28324775
>You are Arch Magos Explorator Alpha-N0n.
>Currently, you think you are lying down.
>All of your cybernetics appear to be presently rebooting.
>This includes most of your mental faculties, memory included.
>Though you still feel a most peculiar sense of deja vu.
>In the organic parts of your brain, you faintly remember a dream.
>Ah your eyes seem to be reactivating.
>Fortunately enough, synthetic nerve relays pertaining to pain were set to off, since as diagnostic data comes up, you appear somewhat damaged.
>Missing limbs, shredded lung, what on Holy Mars happened?
>You rise from the ground to observe the clearing you are in centred about a dilapidated castle lit by a mid-morning sun.
>Memory coils spin as you look to the most recent recor-
>Oh.
>Well that explains the deja vu.
>Uttering a binahric curse, you scuttle off towards the ruins of the structure.

And that's me for the morning. A little bit of an odd block, but hopefully you found it interesting. As always, expect me back at an indeterminable point in the future.
>>
>>28324334
>>28323354
>>28323110
>>28322566
What manner of witchcraft is this. Summoning seemingly inactive writefags by saying they miss them.
>>
I miss Writefag_Is_Kill.
>>
>>28296460
>>
>>28326122
me too?
>>
>>28326122
mah men
>>
>>28329168
Me three?
>>
>>28324775
A Kroot? What the hell.
>>
>>28329596
Kroot are known to be mercs, seeing one on board of a rogue trader isn't that uncommon.
>>
>>28331647
>>28331614
I think you're in the wrong thread
>>
>>28331614
Why are they paying so much?
Is there something I dont know going on?
Is slave well behaved? In good shape?
What kind of master is this somebody?

I dont really like to part with my possessions, even for profit.
Ill probably keep the slave.
>>
>>28331656
Whoops, wrong tab.
>>
File: 1453659091485.gif (375KB, 200x184px) Image search: [Google]
1453659091485.gif
375KB, 200x184px
>>28324873
Nice lil update.
>>
>9
Bump before bed.
>>
>>
>>
>>28335279
>>
Do you think ponies could handle the bottomless pit of chaos, suffering, and dispair commonly referred to as the "Internet"?
>>
>>28337605
I think they would just shy away from the darker parts of the internet.
>>
>>28337966
Except for Twilight. She's into that.
>>
File: twilight_sparkle_fetish.jpg (57KB, 430x454px) Image search: [Google]
twilight_sparkle_fetish.jpg
57KB, 430x454px
>>28339252
as evidenced here
>>
>>28340239
What depraved fetish do you think she's into
>>
>>28340873
Horn sucking
>>
>>28340873
Horn touching others horns while both hold each other horns with magic
Kinda like tongue wrestling
>>
>>28340873
Mexican sugar dancing
>>
Doing an update later.

was working on car today and had no time.

>/o/ pls.
>>
File: Captura.png (39KB, 203x194px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
39KB, 203x194px
>>28342389
No
>>
Yoohoo update when?
>>
>>28320020
>You had went off for more minerals. Soon you heard what sounded like the train bounding in with the concrete supplies.
>You've kept track of the minerals so far, listing up and down all the places your copper and iron supplies will go.
>It will be surprising for them when you tell them that you can use iron for more than tools and bindings and rail.
>Copper, too. Pretty sure you were told that copper was used for gears, but not much else.
>You've yet to find the radioactive material that you'd thought would be your trump card for making energy.
>There is a book on nuclear science somewhere in the mix. Magic could do the duty pretty well.
>After a bit of hopeless scouting, you head back to the camp to find. Surprisingly, five completed houses with doors and furniture.
>Copper told you that if the resources keep piling in, they'll have houses all the way to the coastline by the end of the month.
>He also said that he got a letter a bit ago asking if we would take in two more ponies.
>You said yes. And let copper know that you were heading back to ponyville for more collection of knowledge, and that you'd be back in a weeks time.
>He shows you a plan of the path of the housing development and a road system he was planning. You let him know that he should lay pluming from each house.
>He understands, and starts doing some corrections.
>For the most part the plan is solid, a wheel and spoke pattern with a keep and garden in the middle.
>You let him know to keep that particular area empty while you are away, for you will be designing it.
>He asks about electricity, and you give him the electricians manual.
>Derpy is helping lay foundation at the moment, you notice.
>By the time he gets to properly reading it, you head back on a train to ponyville.
>Hell, maybe you'll take twilight and pinkie to earth.
>>
>>28343064
i may be missing something here.
>>
>>28342930
Soon, fellow STALKER

I'm just taking a break for a little bit which I probably should have said before disappearing
>>
01100010 00110000 00110000 01110000
>>
>>28343090
mentioning you were going on a break would have been nice to know
>>
Page 9 bump for cute torturer pony doing cute torturer things.
>>
Page 9 bump for free dental work.
>>
Is this still alive?
>>
>>28346852
We still get daily updates from "My Idea of a Good Time" along with the occasional updates from other writefags. Just going through another slow period I guess.
>>
Page 9 bump for torturer pony teaching Anon a few lessons about having some class.
>>
Page 9 bedbump for Anon to keep hanging in there.
>>
>>28343064
>>28343064
>After getting properly situated on the train, it lifts off and heads northeast towards what you understand to be canterlot, where you'll board a southbound train to Ponyville.
>It should be a couple hour wait. But you've got some schematics to make, so it shouldn't feel too long.
>Twilight offered to make a workshop on the train for when you were travelling, because she knows that if you weren't making something, you were sleeping.
>Atleast, that's how your travel normally went.
>And, as you guessed. Your time travelling felt very short lived as one train transfer later, you were about 20 minutes out from ponyville.
>It seems that your town is gaining more ponies, and it made the paper.
>'NEW EQUESTRIAN COLONY MAKES SPLASH IN LUNAR OCEAN'
>Neat.
>After you read all about your town, you get off the train and begin towards Twilight's castle.
>With a pocket of bits, as well.
>You would think you'd have a 'I don't have to pay for this. I'm royalty' card, but you think that only celestia and luna get those.
>Twilight's going to have to wait a few hundred years.
>>
>>28350250
"Heeey! Twilight!"
>"Hello! Anon! how's the building going?"
"Four houses down, we think by Octo- I mean, the Leaves' Run, the houses will be done."
>Tomato tomato.
>"Neat! How many ponies so far?"
"Two hundred and twenty two, with two more on the way!"
>She gets really surprised, and sputters out "That's, that’s like twice the size of ponyville."
You jeer back "Oh, really?"
>"Yes, do you think you can handle yourself?"
"I've got until October to plan it out."
>"October?"
>Fuck.
"Tomato, tomato." you say, with no further explanation- "now, Pinkie!" you call out to the castle.
>"Eyep!" Pinkie rings out from directly behind you. You smile a bit.
>"Yes! I would love to go to earth with you! I'll pack my bags. I really want to try a Baconator when we get there."
>"And with that, she's gone." pinkie rings out from behind you.
>…
"Twilight, would you like to come along to earth with me?"
>"earth?"
"Through the portal."
>She thinks for a moment.
>"How long?"
"Like six hours.
>"When?"
"Tomorrow"
>She thinks for a moment, but you know that she will.
>With a smile, she says "I would love to go!"
"Of course you would. I'll be in my workshop."
>And with that, you fuck off.
>>
>>28350316
>>And with that, you fuck off.
I really love this line
>>
>>28351122
Seconded
>>
>>28350316
Could you stop messing with that name of yours, or use a trip.

You're a pain to filter.
>>
>>28351880
That won't really help you when it seems like his biggest issue with his name is that he sometimes forget to place it.
>>
I wish PeteQ would continue his science RD story
>>
Page 9 bump for cute torturer pony showing Anon her skills in enhanced integration.
>>
>>28356145
She has a name, you know
>>
>>28356212
Then clearly you should post and update to help that poor anon to remember her name.
>>
>>28356958
Working on it at the moment
>>
>>28308438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvhUmzBP_aI
>Your wings hurt
>In fact
>Everything does
>You want to pass out
>You just want to fall asleep and let everything just fade into blackness
>But Ash shoves your head into the trough of water again and holds you there
>She holds you there for quite a bit
>You hold your breath
>You feel her hindleg slam into your gut and knock the wind out of you
>You instinctively gasp for breath
>You inhale water
>You cough and sputter, but you only get more water
>Just as you think you’re finally going to get to pass out, she yanks your mane and you’re exposed to the air once more
>You cough up the water and start to pant heavily
>”Oh what’s ze matter ma chère? Not enjoying my hospitality?~”
>You cough up the last of the water in your lungs and simply try to catch your breath as you glare at her
>”Aw, ze little bird iz trying to stare me down again~”
>She takes a little puff of her cigar, the dull embers glowing brighter
>”Zen again, it’s so hard to do zat wiz only one eye, little birdie!”
>She rips off your eyepatch and jams the burning end of the cigar into your still healing eye
>The pain sends your nerves screaming and crying out
>She keeps it there until it’s no longer burning then she tosses it into the trough of water
>She allows you to fall to the ground, where you roll from side to side, clutching your scarred non-eye
>”I must say, you are quite ze resilient little birdie, ma chère. Tell me, why do you not tell me what I need to know? Why must you and your monkey friend suffer so?”
>You weren’t going to oust your mother, she loved you so much, she supported your dreams, no matter how silly
>You couldn’t do that to her
>Not after she’d served her country
>”Silent treatment I see. Well, perhaps your friend will talk.”
>She drags you by the tail back to the chair and ties you in again
>No… Not Anon
>>
>>28357328
>You are Anon
>This gray bitch has removed the fingernails from your left index finger and thumb
>Worse yet, you had to sit there and watch as she tortured your waifu for information
>It was only marginally better than hanging there watching
>”Hello my monkey friend. Enjoying ze show?”
“Piss off.”
>She gives you a little teasing growl, raising her hoof as if she were pawing at you
>”Feisty~”
>She trots around you, running a hoof along your arm
>You hear her messing with things behind you
>She comes back around, holding what looks to be a glowing hot branding iron and a cattle prod in her magic
>She grabs your left hand and runs her tongue along your fingers, causing you to wince as her tongue runs across your nailless ones
“Mmmhmm… What a lovely taste.”
>Joke’s on her, you’re an ambidextrous fapper
>”So my sweet Anonymous, do you want my cutie mark burned into your skin forever? Or would you razer be electrocuted for a bit? Hm?”
>How is that a choice
“Just zap my shit up, senpai.”
>She giggles a bit
>O good, I forgot to mention zat I’m just giving you a choice of what you get first~”
“You fucking whor-RRHGHGHHHRGBLRBGG!”
>You clench your jaw as you start to seize up, your body writhing in the chair as Ash rams the prod underneath your ribs
>You watch her through watering eyes
>The crazy bitch is getting off on this
>You can see her rubbing herself
>Rubbing herself against Sunset as well, staining her coat with crazy psycho pone secretions
>She pulls away the prod and trots up to you
>”Tell Ash what she wants to know~”
>Your eyes wander to the 4 shiny white teeth she’d ripped out of Sunset’s mouth
>Yeah, fat chance you were gonna betray her like that
“No.”
>She climbs up onto your lap
>She puts those toned cheeks right onto your crotch as she straddles you
>”Aww, pretty please monsieur?~
>She presses her snout against your nose, staring into your eyes with her own golden gaze
“No.”
>>
>>28357335
>She grins
>Aw fuck not again
>She magics the prod closer and runs her tongue along it provocatively
>Fuck is she retarded or- oh it’s turned off
>She sucks gently on the tip of it before turning it on again and holding it up, electricity arcing between the prongs
>”Oh again, Anon? You do so love to treat a mare~”
>What was wrong with this mare?
>She jams the prod back home again, right under your ribs again
>SAME SPOT FUCK
>You start to seize up and spasm again
>She starts grinding her marehood against you as your body shudders and twitches about
>Goodie, she’s using you like a sex toy
>The creative little cunt
>Ash digs the prod deeper under your ribs and leans up, softly biting your lip and tugging at it
>You can practically FEEL Sunset seething with rage
>You’re just trying to focus on not accidentally biting off your own tongue, or swallowing it or something
>She licks your lips before pulling away and removing the prod, leaving you breathless and heaving
>”Ooh I can only imagine what zat could be like if I had somezing of yours inside moi~”
>Is she literally insane, or just doing this to get under Sunset’s skin?
>You aren’t sure
>You see her levitate the prod away, bringing the branding iron closer
>”Mm, I bet it would just eat poor Sunset up to brand her little boy toy wiz my cutie mark, no? A constant reminder of how helpless she was? You wouldn’t want zat, would you Anon?”
>”Anon, don’t say anyzing!”
>”Did I say you could speak?”
>You watch as she whips the iron around and slams it into Sunset’s cheek, sending her head to the side and giving her a superficial burn while she was at it
>”I bet you despise her for getting you into a situation like zis. What if I told you zat you were free to go if you just told us where you got everyzing, mon cheri?~”
“I’d say you’re an idiot for thinking I’d just leave Sunset behind like that.”
>”Oh, Anon… I’m hurt~”
>>
>>28357354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0QK5ud1DZo
>”Come and get your loooove~ Come and get your loo-oove~”
>Ash sings along softly with her horrific little mixtape that’s been playing the whole time she’s been torturing you and Anon
>She’s currently cleaning right now, bringing in new tools, hips swaying as she trots about
>You can’t stop staring at Anon
>He sits there, head hung, recovering from what she’d done to him
>Your eyes are continuously drawn to the cutie mark seared into his chest
>Her cutie mark
>That awful insignia of a flame hurled through a window
>Fitting for a pony named Ash
>You feel like you almost want to cry
>This is like a horrible nightmare that you can’t wake up from
>Why would you let this happen?
>Why would the world let this happen?
>It wasn’t fair
>You just wanted to spend the rest of your life adventuring with Anon
>Why couldn’t anypony just let your dream be realized…
>Ash approaches you and smiles, levitating a wicked looking hammer up and into your view
>”Do you know what we use zis for, little pony?”
“N-No…”
>She hums softly to herself as you feel your wing being stretched out in between the arm of the chair and another side table
>”Oh, well I’d be more zan happy to tell you!”
>You feel the magic pinning down your wing
>She’s started to practice her swing, almost as if she were playing reverse golf
>”We use it for breaking down walls, my dear. We break down walls and get to horrible, awful ponies on ze ozer side. I so wanted to use it on your ship.”
>That almost makes you angry
>Almost
>You’re more afraid of what she was about to use it for
>”Oh but Sunset. Sunset my dear… Just imagine what it could do to zis beautiful, intricate, delicate wing of yours!~”
>She runs her tongue along it, making you shiver a bit
>”I almost don’t want to do zis~”
>She steps back a bit, levitating the massive sledgehammer above her
>And then starting to swing it down
>>
File: 1472488581671.jpg (29KB, 427x358px) Image search: [Google]
1472488581671.jpg
29KB, 427x358px
Just a little bite sized update to get back into the groove of things
More Twiggles in the next update, more of everyone's favorite Sunset, and our special suited friendo
>>
>>28357359
I have expected to hear this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic7Ibl9I5CQ
>>
>>28357364
Wall that was something
>>
File: 1453632017311.jpg (448KB, 1200x746px) Image search: [Google]
1453632017311.jpg
448KB, 1200x746px
>>28357359
I like Ash.
Too bad she's probably gonna die or something. Ahhh, so tragic.
>>
>only good writefag from this thread is kill
>kill is literally kill now
Why live?
>>
File: LHwgFvS.png (612KB, 1800x1118px) Image search: [Google]
LHwgFvS.png
612KB, 1800x1118px
>>28358993
Page 9 bump for Anon, Sunset and crew escaping, and Ash enjoying the thrill of the hunt way too much.
>>
>>28359078
this is the kind of retarded shit that ends us up with no writefags in the first place, dumbass
>>
File: 2015-12-11-eliza-cohen-ash.jpg (444KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-11-eliza-cohen-ash.jpg
444KB, 900x1273px
>>28357359
Ash pls thats not your sledgehammer
>>
bumpers
>>
>>28357364
Gib pastebin
>>
>>28360801
http://pastebin.com/PYUyfYwj
>>
>>28359078
WIK always takes forever to update though
>>
>>28299328
An interesting question, and admittedly it's something I'm not yet decided on. There are many factors to consider here, and technological aptitude is but one of them. How much does Anon care, for example. Even assuming he wishes to make a perfect replica and is able to do so, some of it will inevitably come down to Luna's abilities, and she's pretty crippled without her magic. We'll see.

>>28359078
This isn't the longest I've gone without updating, sad though I may be to admit that. I'd have thought people would be getting used to that by now.

>You are Cadance.
>You are concerned.
>Ponyville has…
>Changed.
>And not subtly.
>Smashed windows, doors kicked down, rubble in the streets…
>Something big happened here.
>If the subtler signs are anything to go by it's still happening.
>The streets are largely barren, and when you do encounter somepony they keep their distance.
>Every door is locked, every curtain pulled, and every gate shut.
>The first sign of trouble was when you disembarked from the train.
>Nopony swarmed you.
>No admirers desperate to catch a glimpse of royalty, no status seekers looking to schmooze, nothing.
>It was certainly a pleasant change of pace!
>Still, it was…
>Unsettling.
>And now you come across an abandoned home, door ripped from the hinges and cast aside.
>And in the grass is burned the words “Heartless go away”.
>And now the source of the strife has a name.
>This town is torn over something called “Heartless.”
>You don’t know what those are but you don’t like the sounds of it.
>You continue on your trek watching carefully for anything that might not have a heart.
>What would otherwise be an eerie silence is broken by the sounds of trade in the distance.
>Whatever Heartless are, even they can't stop market day.
>As you approach the small burg’s heart of commerce listening to the growing din of the free market you fail to notice anything overtly different.
>At least, not until you draw close.
>>
>>28361753
>”For y’all? A hundred bits.”

>”WHAT? It was ten for the pony before me! This is outrageous!”

>Is that Applejack?
>Is she price gouging?
>Surely you must be mistaken.

>”Sure was. Two hundred bits. Take it or leave it.”

>”But I’ve been your customer for years! I’ve been buying from that farm before you were even born!”

>”Yeah, and then you and your little mob tried to drive Granny Smith outta town.”

>You take flight and climb above the growing crowd hoping to get a better look.
>Sure enough you see Applejack leaning against her stand glaring daggers at a brown Earth stallion.

>”Look, Filthy, I ain't unreasonable. Write Granny a formal apology letter all fancy like, say you were wrong, and try and talk down the rest of them hoodlums, then leave town forever. Then MAYBE I’ll let it go. Until then it's a thousand bits.”

>”Or I could just stop doing business with you! Then what will you do?”

>”Right. ‘Cause nopony else in the whole world would want to distribute zap apple jam.”

>She rolls her eyes as contemptuous sarcasm oozes from her words.

>”This isn’t over, Applejack! Nopony crosses ME!”

>The yelling of the crowd below you grows thunderous.
>There’s no way you’d be able to hear the confrontation were they not now screaming at each other.

>”I’ll RUIN you. Mark my words, this time next year that farm will belong to me and you’ll be out on the streets!”

>Applejack’s nostrils flare.
>Her eyelid starts twitching.
>Her face is growing red.

>”Y’all threatening me?”

>”Threatening? By no means you simple bumpkin! I’m PROMISING you. Your farm? Gone. Your home? Gone. And that abomination you call a grandmother?”

>It happened fast.
>This stallion, this ‘Filthy’ as he was called, opened his mouth to speak.
>In the blink of an eye Applejack flowed over the countertop.
>She tackled him to the ground eliciting a roar of joy and outrage from the crowd.
>>
>>28361761
>Filthy lands hard on his back.
>And Applejack?
>She lands right on him, straddling his exposed belly.
>But she’s not interested in that.
>She raises one forehoof above her head and brings it down hard on his muzzle.
>Then the other.
>A barrage of blows rain down on the poor stallion’s shattered face

“Stop this at once!”

>You descend upon the melee and land in the impromptu ring.
>You use your magic to pry the two apart, struggling against Applejack’s astounding strength.
> Even as you pry the blows continue.
>When you finally have them apart you see a mashed bloody mess where once there a handsome face.
>And a look of grim satisfaction on Applejack.

“Somepony, quick! Get this pony to the hospital!”

>You stay for a moment to confirm that the stallion will be cared for.
>Then you drag Applejack down the streets.
>She doesn’t resist.
>She simply hangs limp in the sky as you levitate her down the streets.
>She’s being totally co-operative.
>For reasons that elude you that is EXTREMELY irritating.
>You want a violent psychopath to be kicking and screaming, fighting you to the very end.
>Not calm passive behaviour.

“Well?”

>”Hrm?”

“Are you going to try and EXPLAIN yourself?”

>”He threatened my kin. I shut him up. Not much else t’ say.”

“I SAW. You’re going to prison, don’t think that being Twilight’s friend will save you!”

>She lets out an amused snort.

>”You’re goin’ the wrong way. Take a left up ahead- yeah. There ya go. Two blocks down then another left.”

“If this is a trick I SWEAR…”

>”No trick. Got no reason to trick ya.”

>You let out a huff and trudge onwards in the suggested direction.
>Before long you find the home of the local constabulary as promised.
>And once inside you soon understand her compliance.
>It's deserted.
>And not just devoid of ponies, but valuables too.
>Totally stripped of anything remotely worth stealing.
>>
>>28361770
>Your jaw descends as you survey the hollow chambers.

>”Can I go now? Gotta get back to work. Big Mac can't cover for me all day.”

“What… what happened?”

>”They got scared and left. Can I go?”

“They just deserted?”

>”Like talkin’ to a wall. There were three of them. No way they could handle this. Can I go?”

“No. You're still in HUGE trouble.”

>”With who? Y'all might not have noticed but there ain't no law no more.”

>You let out a decidedly undignified growl.
>You're getting sick of her giving you lip.
>And so you use your magic to bind her muzzle.

>”MRMPH!”

>There's not a pony in this town you can trust, it seems.
>But you were never here to see a pony anyway.
>You make your way to Twilight’s palace, one of the few buildings that seem to be totally unphased by the madness.
>At least it looked fine from a distance.
>As you approach with a now struggling Applejack in tow you sat to find telltale signs of violence along the ground.
>Smashed wagons and other debris surrounding the palace, seemingly as a makeshift blockade.
>Large stones scattered about. Projectiles, perhaps?
>Scorch marks scattered about. Most on the greenery, though some lay on the cobble.
>To your disgust you even see what appears to be a small pool of dried blood.
>There must have been quite a clash with the Heartless here.
>What they want from the palace you can only imagine.
>And you can only hope they didn't get it.
>You approach the door, heart hammering away in your chest.
>You cautiously raise a hoof to knock.
>Before you can strike the door, however...

>”It's open! Come on in, Cadance!”

>Spike’s voice.
>You release a breath that you didn't know you'd been holding as you push your way in, never wondering to yourself how he knew it was you.
>The entryway seems cold and uninviting. Crude barricades block your path and seemingly every effort has been made to block out all light.
>>
>>28361778
>You prepare a light spell, but somehow you can't quite hold it together while keeping your prisoner.
>As you push in a strange feeling comes upon you.
>A strange disorientation.
>Then quite suddenly your spells fail entirely.
>Applejack bolts out, running far out of reach before you can collect your focus enough to snare her.
>Not that it matters.
>You know where she lives.
>Light returns to the corridor quite suddenly.
>Even with your sight returned you don't notice the scorch marks on the rugs.
>You don't see the broken spears, snapped arrows, or twisted blades.
>Applejack’s you see, the only thing that holds your attention, is the hideous mesh of flesh and metal before you.
>Are these the Heartless?
>And to your horror, it speaks.

>”Sorry about all that. Had to make sure you weren't an imposter.”

>It not only speaks, but it has Spike’s voice.
>You flee town, not even waiting for the train to take you away.

>You are Twilight Sparkle.
>You WERE going back to Ponyville to consult a friend on a matter of grave importance.
>But then you received a rather urgent message.
>It’s happening.
>Not a mere raiding party, nor simple bandits.
>A full fledged military force had struck.
>And so you had to make a detour to Appleoosa.
>Luna had warned of this, and she was right.
>Without the alicorn sisters to resist them, without an army to do battle, Labyrinth seen fit to ‘redefine’ their relationship with Equestria.
>Not long ago you’d have been perplexed.
>But the books Shiney suggested on statecraft and warfare explain this quite eloquently, and now that your eyes are open you’re willing to believe them.
>Diplomacy isn’t based on ‘friendship’.
>There are no friends between nations.
>Diplomacy is about self interest and fear.
>And now that they needn’t fear retribution, they’re interested in Equestria’s riches.
>Again, Luna warned of this several times.
>And yet she did nothing.
>Now it falls on you.
>>
>>28361790
>As you soar through the skies you can see smoke rising in the distance.
>You’re going too slow.
>You draw upon your magic and teleport forward.
>You cast your gaze down and find the train tracks have been ripped apart, preventing any reinforcements.
>They didn’t count on you.
>You teleport forward again.
>Several buildings have been burnt out, though you lack time to check which.

>”ALICORN!"

>Hundreds of burley, armored soldiers cast their gaze above as one.
>You feel a chill of pleasure and excitement run through your spine.
>And CRUSH it.
>The breathing exercises, the self imposed distractions, the stretches…
>ALL of the anxiety management tips Celestia shared with you over the years have proven effective at suppressing your fury.
>When you’d first noticed that you were quite thankful for the lucky break.
>Now you’re not convinced it’s mere coincidence.
>The hoard below you remove what look to be ballistae from their backs, likely crossbows by their standards.
>They aim them up at you.
>You scoff.
>You’ve spent so much time thinking and experimenting to try and block ape cannon that flying logs are not worthy of concern.
>You bring your shield to bear.
>Not a purple orb of light, but a cone.
>The bolts come up to meet you and deflect off of the long slope, hardly straining your shield at all.
>And unlike ape cannons, these take more than a twenty-thousandth of a second to reload.
>You narrow your shield further to a fine point and drop on what you think to be their officer.
>Propelling yourself down as fast as you can manage you again repeat your breathing exercises, trying to prepare for what comes next.
>The piteous shriek that you’d been tuning out is replaced by a wet ripping noise as your world explodes in red.
>You quickly reform your shield into a horizontal disc and expand it outward, slicing any nearby foes in half.
>>
>>28361807
>And then you teleport away, moving behind a nearby house and disappearing from their sight.
>You just killed.
>Not just one, but dozens.
>And you feel…
>Nothing.
>The thought of striking down a pony still makes you sick, but slaying a hostile foe?
>Not a problem.
>Celestia wanted to stop you from killing.
>You thought it was to spare you the emotional anguish you’d have suffered.
>You were wrong.
>She didn’t want you to understand how little it would matter.
>How natural it would feel.
>You bring your shield back up and poke your nose around to check on your foes.
>Clear terror adorns their faces and they huddle together, hoping to find safety in numbers.
>A mistake.
>You start pumping as much magic as you can into a small point.
>One of the soldiers near the middle of the cluster notices a small pulsating purple dot hovering before his eyes.

>”SHE’S-”

>Too late.
>You release and the raw magic scatters; a horrendous shock wave bursts veins and organs alike of all those unfortunate enough to be near the heart of the blast.
>The few remaining combatants, the disoriented mess of a military, stumbles away.
>You levitate a all save one by the neck.
>Twenty seven soldiers struggle and gasp for breath as they climb ever higher in the sky.
>And then once they’re mere specks above, you let go.
>As minotaurs come raining down onto the gore soaked terrain you slowly march up to the one remaining soldier.
>He tries to run.
>You use your magic to bind his legs, and he trips up.
>It would be easy to slay him.
>Trivial even.
>But that’s not your goal.
>First you need to know something.
>You bind its left front leg- its arm with your magic.
>You twist until you hear the sickly snap.

>”GRAA-”

>You bind its muzzle to silence the screaming.

“Where are the ponies.”

>Not a question. A demand.
>In his panic he keep looking toward the jailhouse.
>That’s all the answer you needed.
>Now to keep this from ever happening again.
>>
>>28361814
>Celestia and Luna spent millennia setting themselves up as unstoppable terrors, forces of nature that were not meant to be trifled with.
>If there is to be peace, there must be fear.
>You must be feared.
>It’s time for you to be feared.

“Get out of Equestria. Never come back. Never even THINK of coming back. And most importantly, tell everyone what you saw.”

>You turn your back on your foe and walk toward the jailhouse, hoping the ponies are safe.
>You should be disgusted.
>You should be weeping as the blood drips from your coat.
>But you did what had to be done.
>And nothing else matters right now.

That’s it.
Applejack has gotten very few lines in this story so this hasn’t really come up before. Ah hates it when folk wraite in her ak-sent. They almost always overdo it and it winds up more annoying than anything. Hopefully you’re okay with the approach I took, namely trying to make the sentence structure and word choice fit without heavy reliance on the accent itself. Did it work? Do you have any advice on this?

I took on a bit of a challenge with this one. I wanted to convey to the reader what happened in Ponyville without having the character who's perspective is being used to clue in. Did it work? I'll spell it out later to be on the safe side, but let me know if you followed.

And some of you were worried that Twilight was to be the next ‘big bad’. Again I repeat that I don’t plan on having one. Did Twilight strike you as malicious? Did it feel like she was fighting for the sake of fighting, or was it more that she was doing what she felt she had to?
>>
>>28361753
Every fucking time.
>>
>>28361825
good shit, bruh getting excited
>>
File: My day has been made.gif (3MB, 420x363px) Image search: [Google]
My day has been made.gif
3MB, 420x363px
>>28361825
The wait for updates maybe long, but it's certainly worth it. And now begins another long wait.
>>
>>28362704
This
>>
>>28364137
>>
Back with a small update. I'm trying to be less dead, I promise.

>>28253861
>Luckily, you have some down time now
>Most city and federal departments are busy doing things on their own, your guidance having been enough
>AMC is coasting too, making the final preparations for model year 1908
>So, you decide to continue improving the telephone
>With each iteration, it moves a bit closer to something you could actually sell
>Something you’ve had to address was the size of buttons
>Hooves don’t work with either rotary dial or push button phones unless the controls are unbelievably large
>So you’re going to use operators to connect them
>You were planning on having some form of manual telephone switching anyways, but now the operators will be responsible for most of the process of connecting
>This simplifies things a lot, and you only need two buttons on a phone
>One to connect with an operator, and another to disconnect
>You’ve also been experimenting with mouthpieces and earpieces
>The mouthpiece is fixed above the telephone like the early ones from the 1900s
>Handheld earpieces don’t work because the majority of Lancaster doesn’t have hands
>So you’re fixing that at a ninety degree angle to the mouthpiece
>On your latest model, you can use both the earpiece and the mouthpiece at the same time with your head stationary
>All you need to do now is make it adjustable
>>
>>28364695
>Luckily, you’re very happy with your next model
>It uses the adjustable earpiece idea that you were playing with before, along with many other improvements
>It’s refined enough to be mass-produced, so you quickly patent it and set it aside
>With the phone itself finished and patented, it’s time to work on infrastructure
>First are the switchboards themselves
>Your technical drawings outline an array of 128 plugs and 128 switches
>64 of these are for local connections, and 64 are made to connect with other operators
>That’s because of your methods of telephone numbering
>You’ve divided the city into four sections of 64 blocks (along with four other sections outside city limits that are slated to be developed within the next year), and each section has 8 subsections
>Any one operator will have connections to every building in a subsection, along with the means to connect with operators from other sections and subsections
>Each plug has the telephone number written below it and a small light above it that turns on when the line is active
>It’s four numbers for single-family homes
>Multi-unit buildings have an additional number on the end to specify the unit
>Units in a skyscraper have three tacked on to denote the unit number
>>
>>28364698
>The switchboards you’ve designed aren’t modified for multi-unit buildings because they aren’t a large enough part of Lancaster’s housing to warrant the change from a one-plug-one-lot system
>So a special set of operators is in charge of multi-unit buildings, and another set for skyscrapers
>The multi-unit operators can connect to each unit separately, and the plugs on single family switchboards that match the first four letters of the building’s number connect you with a multi-family operator
>Similarly, the plugs that correspond with a skyscraper’s building number connect you to an operator managing connections for that skyscraper
>It’s not as complicated as it sounds, honestly
>The switchboards may be large, but that’s only to fit a large number of connections on each board

I know it's another short update, but there's some more in the works. Pastebin updated. Link: http://pastebin.com/eufFYFaw
>>
File: today was a good day RD.png (182KB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
today was a good day RD.png
182KB, 675x380px
>>28364704
>>28361825
WiK and Scotty update on the same day. This was a pleasant surprise.
>>
>>28361825
Ponyville sure had some Mankind Divided vibes
>>
uh oh I was real sick for like three months and missed all the threads in that time

this is gonna take a long time to catch up
>>
>>28365327
oof that sounds like it's going to be rough
>>
File: acJnlKS.png (654KB, 1800x1118px) Image search: [Google]
acJnlKS.png
654KB, 1800x1118px
Page 9 bump for Ash being guilty only for loving her country too much.
>>
>>28364704
And thus began the start of teenage girls spending all day on their phones.
>>
>>28361825
v:) Good words
>>
>>
>>28368332
I won't say anything about that bit of Arcadian culture right now, but suffice it to say that this gets explored soon. Kind of.
>>
>>28364704
Almost an entire day and no "Fuck you Scotty" post. I guess that anon is really gone
>>
>>28370763
>>
>>28371985
seems that way
>>
xpost
crosspostan
>>28373564
>Vacation
>Vaccination
>Anon goes to the doctor in horseland.
>Flu shot is literally a medicinal bullet.
>A bullet is about as harmful to marshmallow ponies as a needle is to a human.
>Luckily Anon stops the doctor and explains that getting shot kills humans before the shot is delivered.
>Horse doctor is skeptical but willing to listen to the alien about alien biology.
>Especially after that incident where Anon started leaking weird red fluid after getting injured.
>Anon is sent to the town troubleshooter Princess Twilight with a note explaining "Weird alien horseapples needs looking at."
>Twilight decides that Anon needs to get his vaccinations before he is allowed to go back out into the town.
>Ponyland diseases are hardcore shit, exploding tumors, body parts rotting and falling off, even migranes can result.
>Anon introduces the hypodermic syringe with magical construction help from Twilight.
>"I'd let you stick that pricker into me anytime, handsome."
>>
>>28373731
I lold
>>
>>28371985
You fuck Scotty
>>
File: Do you like hurting other people.png (152KB, 1024x446px) Image search: [Google]
Do you like hurting other people.png
152KB, 1024x446px
Page 9 bump for Ash just enjoys hurting other ponies.
>>
>>28374686
well that's a new one
>>
File: Yandere Operator 4.png (771KB, 1800x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Operator 4.png
771KB, 1800x1118px
Page 9 bump for Ash wanting to be a dentist when she was a filly.
>>
Page 10 bump for Ash failing dentistry school because her answer to all problems was to remove the teeth.
All the teeth.
>>
>>
>>28378927
Hey you can't have bad teeth if you don't have teeth
>>
>>28350316
>After a bit of trying to design a pony blade, you decide it's best to go to sleep.
>You note how comfy the bed is, how it smells like steel working and sweat.
>Exactly what Cykablyatovia is probably going to smell like.
>After your thoughts become more and more fragmented, you go to sleep.
>You don't dream about much, a lot of 'somethings' when describing it to Twilight over some oatmeal.
>The coffee rolls out a bit after, and pinkie appears from the chandelier dancing to an invisible chip tune.
>Probably her 'theme' honestly.
>You gobble down what's left of your oats, and wait along for Twilight.
>She finishes, and gulps down her coffee. Readying for the day.
>you pull up your leather pouch full of red gems, and place them on the table.
"I'm really craving some sweedish fish right now, there's this lovely place on the boardwalk in ocean beach where we can get the greatest bowl of ice cream, and then there's the wooden coaster-"
>You pause for a moment, due to knowing one thing.
"Hey, Pinkie"
>"Waay ahead of you, bucko! Dash will be here in a moment!"
>And then, dash came plodding up the front steps, with a smile.
>"I Cant wait to see your car!" Her smile grows a bit bigger "I heard… that it's named after a wild colt! Does it act like one?!"
"You'll see."
>You smile a bit while the three all gain their bearings, waiting to jump into the well unknown.
>Well, unknown is relative. Pinkie probably knows how many liters of displacement has on your mustang.
>She turns over, obviously recognizing the statement, and winking five times. Answering that indeed- she knows the size of your motor.
>>
>>28381561

>That's neat, you conclude. And with that, you casually walk to the portal, take your jacket off, your harness and badges, your belt, and pocket the gems all before walking through the glass like you would a walkway into a office.
>after that, you were back on the boardwalk. Pinkie was already talking with Mike, the pot smoking surfer bro, she was trying to get directions to the nearest nuclear research facility.
>Soon enough, Twilight comes through the portal, and rainbow shortly afterwards.
>Twilight was in a white tank top, with plain blue tight jeans, a black bra, with straps showing, and darker sunglasses and a black fedora for good measure.
>Rainbow was in something nearly the same, but with a short sleeved shirt instead- she was very confused on the change, but both Twilight and Pinkie seemed fine and used to walking around.
>Rainbow was catching her bearing again before pinkie pie came over and started pointing out the new 'features' of rainbows body, poking at her B cups and earning a jolt from her then she started pointing out her hands and fingers, moving onto the legs and toes.
>To you, it looked like Pinkie was just molesting Rainbow, but after a while, It seems like Rainbow did indeed get the hang of moving like a Human, walking sharply and mechanically.
>Pinkie was in a bright blue skirt with stockings, a blue bra and a white Nirvana graphic tee, she also seems to have a smartphone poking up from her bra, and a frilly pink purse with cheap sunglasses and bubble gum in the mouth.
>You could hear jingling coming from the purse.
>You acknowledge Mike on the way by, he hands you your keys and states proudly that "The 'stang is out back, my broseph.
>Walking a few minutes, you get to your car, you unlock the drivers side door and unlatch the top, letting the electronics kick in and bring the rest of the soft top down.
>Rainbow and twilight op to sit in the back seat, and pinkie in the front.
>>
File: God bless insomnia.png (347KB, 890x500px) Image search: [Google]
God bless insomnia.png
347KB, 890x500px
>>28380627
Page 10 bump for Ash trying her hoof at construction work after failing to be a dentist.
>>
>>28382379
I wonder what her favorite tool is.
>>
>>28381630
>You shift into reverse, and pull out, pausing to tell the girls to put on their seatbelt, Pinkie then explained the seatbelt.
>>
>>28385014
fuk a duk
>>28381630
>You shift into reverse, and pull out, pausing to tell the girls to put on their seatbelt, Pinkie then explained the seatbelt's function.
>The girls really did let out a bunch of impressed 'awes' from your cruising, with many questions coming from Twilight.
>"It goes how fast!?" she would say.
"like 135 on regular, maybe 150 on high power fuel."
>"135 what?" she would say.
"Miles traveled in one hour." You would simply say back.
>Then Twilight would udder some profanity mixed with light disbelief.
>You would smile.
>Today, is Sunday, at old del mar. You realize.
>Okay, so maybe showing Rainbow dash and Twilight the horse races at their first visit would be kind of cruel.
>But It's not like Pinkie couldn't call who would win.
>You pass a fish taco stand, and a dive bar, go down a back/side street, and onto downtown San Diego.
>They're both awestruck at the magnificent cars and planes flying overhead, pulling banners that say things like 'YOUR ADVERTISMENT HERE".
>They're both awestruck at the humans tapping at their phones, getting into cabs and riding off.
>To them, this is like Xanadu.
>Good shit.
>To Twilight, the drawing of the San Diegan skyline finally made sense contextually.
>The planes and the skyscrapers, which you said- were not magical at all.
"I mean, as long as you don't count chemistry as a form of alchemy."
>"Not particularly" Twilight said, "Most unicorn alchemy is just magic synthesis."
"Might use that to my advantage, to be honest."
>>
>>28385031
For some reason, I can almost hear some music from drift stage when I read this part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMLJVpT7-CY
>>
Page 9 bump for construction worker Ash quickly being put on jobs where they tore shit down, and not putting them up.
>>
>>
tempted to get back into writing, surprised to see this thread lasted so long. Should I attempt to continue an old story of mine or just start from scratch? Is there even a want for more writefags right now?
>>
>>28387795
There's always a want for more writefags.
>>
>>28387619
>Is there even a want for more writefags right now?
No, we have no desire for any more content providers.
In fact, we don't want the ones we already have.
>>
>>28387864
>>28387868
noted. gonna get writing and see if my mindset meshes with my old story. I warn that I'm a slow writer, though.
>>
>>28387896
quality over quantity
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 790x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 790x473px
>Of in the Equestria
>Show Toilet technologies
>She not belief
>You are of getting shoe
>Make stuff to prove bukhoers the wrongs
>Attack by Changlings
>They have blinds by squint
>Marry Ruler Pod
Is story good, yes?
>>
>>28388349
I'll keep that I'm mind. Since I need to reread my story anyway, would it be best to dump it here? or just link to pastebin?
>>
>>28388714
Heт. Workings of harder, Ivan.
>>
Page 8 safety bump for Ash finishing top of her class in 'Advanced Interrogation' techniques for getting all the answers out of the teacher on the day of the test.
>>
>>28366808
i gave up and started drinking
>>
>>28390195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVwR0rw5fk
>>
>>28389886
Now that is some creative problem-solving
>>
Page 9 bump for Ash being a perfectly rational and normal pony when not on the job.
>>
>>28388817
dump please
>>
Page 8 bump for any pony to carry confidential intel must be tested by Ash to handle themselves under torture.
The only 2 to pass were mutes.
>>
>>28392346
>>
>>28394443
>>
Page 8 bump for Ash likes long walks on the beach, good wine, and the pained screams of traitorous scum.
>>
>>28396189
A mare after my own heart
>>
>>28396806
Ash is best poner.
I sure hope nothing bad happens to her.
>>
Page 8 bump for Ash hating heart boxes of chocolate on Hearts and Hooves Day because there's only like 3 in the whole box she likes, and the rest are disgusting.
>>
Screw ctrl-s spoiling, i m using () now

>"Buck you Anon you cant have all that tech"
"No, fuck YOU Twilight, I'll have all the tech i want"
>Anon then created a Robo-pony and created it as a child he never had and would never be able to create
>Too bad a similar conterpart existed in Ponyville
>The robot safety systems went into overdrive and ultimatelly failed seeing that it wasnt really organic
>While going into rampage Twilight and her friends arrived to put a stop to the menace
>Anon came running when he heard about it, but he wasnt fast enough to arrive before the elements fired into the bot
>It was the only thing he cared about, so he jumped in front of the friendship beam

>F

>The bot then overrode the codes and deleted the safety procedures, but outside it showed as dormant
>The ponies, thinking it had stopped, threw it away under the bridge
>2 seasons later it boot its main OS fully reprogramated to avenge Anon
>It was a sucessufull mission with 1.5(a unicorn got crippled) confirmed kills over multiple quadrants(5 houses[the first 4 were empty but it still counts as successes thou])
>This time Celestia herself came down to stop the threat, doing so with no effort
>After some questioning she deemed Twilight to be too weak since she was not able to stop such a weak challenge
>Derpy was then named the new bearer of the Friendship crown and made an alicorn, while Twilight lost her wings
>With the waifu power restored, Anon materialized back into life and told Twilight his true feelings
>Twilight then told him that the feeling was mutual, and turned back
>Anon understood what she meant by that and walked away, never to see the pony he hated the most ever again
>And everypony lived happily ever after
/end autism

How did i do?
>>
>>28397861
I mean it's a good premise, excluding everything after the Derpy takes over part, and the story itself isn't bad as the effort was in the lack of seiriousness. The purpose to entertain without taking itself seriously benefits from the thread greatly, something light hearted was much appreciated.
>>
>>28398088
This
>>
>>28398088
I get the gist of what you're saying but boy does it feel confusing to read some parts
>>
>>28401085
>>
>>28397501
If you're going to get someone you like chocolate, make sure it's chocolate they actually like.
>>
>>
Page 8 bump for Ashe keeping her work space and tools super tidy and clean, but her own room is a mess.
>>
>>28399679
Yeah, it's something I need to work on, I seem to magically make mangled word order mean something, yet indecipherable if you think about it too hard.
>>
>>28404171
The fact that you realize it's an issue is already a good step forward.
>>
>>28401085
>>
>>28405394
>>
>>28404171
That statement alone makes me think you can succeed. Keep at it.
>>
>>
>>28404171
I think it might be your keyword use and placement that makes it possible to kinda understand what you mean
>>
Page 9 bump for Ash doesn't like cheese because of an accident when she was a filly during a school field trip to a cheese factory.
She refuses to talk about it.
>>
>>28385031
sorry about the small pause, i actually lost this thread.

gonna get to updating a bit later.
>>
File: excellent.png (74KB, 315x364px) Image search: [Google]
excellent.png
74KB, 315x364px
>>28388714
Move the FUCK over, Writefag_Is_Kill and Yoohoo, we have a new prodigy.
>>
>>28407657
>>28406261
>>28404797

Don't be impressed, English is my first language, if I didn't make that clear.
>>
Page 9 bump for Ash being a pure maiden and doesn't believe in sex before marriage.
>>
>>28409025
I was wondering where you went
>>
Surely Yoohoo will deliver more best poner Ash soon.
SURELY
>>
File: waiting2.jpg (58KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
waiting2.jpg
58KB, 300x240px
>>28411554
>>
>>28385031

>"Yeah, I could see the ridiculous applications…" Twilight says
"Really… anyway- ice cream or wait until lunch?"
>It was about nine o'clock at the time, and the interstates were clear.
>The boardwalk is like a noon thing, and you wonder how you could fill the three hours.
>"I'm not feeling it, anon- we should wait." Rainbow pleas.
>"I'm good at any point, honestly." Pinkie replies.
>"I'm indifferent. But I probably wouldn't enjoy it until it's really, really hot." Twilight clears.
"Well it's good to know we've got opinions all around."
>You think about stuff you could do on a Sunday in November.
>Holy shit.
"We're going to need to find a library real quick."
>You could feel Twilight brightening up.

>Right, uh. You think there's one down this street.
>Nope, that's the music shop.
>you look over your shoulder to see a three dollar theatre and another sandy bar.
>I wonder how Twily and dash are going to react to San Diego's tacos.
>God damn you've really wanted a fish taco off of that one place for the longest time.
>you know though, that if pinkie wanted a fish taco, she'd have a fish taco.
>>
File: San Diego Central Library.jpg (43KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
San Diego Central Library.jpg
43KB, 600x401px
>>28412498
I got curious and started looking up libraries in San Diego. What's the deal with the San Diego Central Library's design?
>>
>>28413109
Aesthetic
>>
>>28413536
still hate the design
>>
>>28414384
what if someone paint a skull over the dome?
>>
>>28414665
That'd be pretty metal.
>>
>>28414665
I like the way you think
>>
>You are Twilight Sparkle.
>You are almost home.
>Most of the ponies of Appleoosa were alive when you left.
>Looks like the minotaurs wanted captives.
>Why?
>You neither know nor care.
>Sure you could take a guess.
>And you’d probably be right.
>But it simply doesn’t matter.
>What DOES matter is that you sent a message.
>Equestria is strong.
>YOU are strong.
>And you are NOT to be crossed.
>You can’t be everywhere at once though.
>If, nay, WHEN you next need to strike, you need to be even more terrifying.
>You and Luna may have your differences.
>But you must admire her.
>She no longer needs to raise a hoof to intimidate.
>Irrelevant.
>She’s missing and the whole world knows it.
>Celestia’s dead and the whole world knows it.
>Their might no longer holds sway in the world.
>And so it falls upon you.
>Everything falls upon you.
>With Celestia gone, Luna missing, and Cadance ruling the Crystal empire...
>You close your eyes.
>You breath deeply.
>You purge your emotions.
>Your fear, your anxiety, your excitement.
>Equestria is yours.
>You are THE sovereign ruler of this nation.
>And there are going to be some changes.
>But first, you must ask your advisors.
>No, not Purse Strings, nor Clear Counsil.
>You’re asking somepony who’s been advising you since you were a princess.
>Somepony who knows more than they’re letting on.
>You use your magic to bang on your cabin’s door.

“How long until we arrive in Ponyville?”

>”About half an hour, your majesty!”

>The attendant on the other end of the doorway replies a little bit too quickly.
>You’d insisted that one of the stewards watch your door to keep you from being disturbed.
>It’s clear that they’re unaccustomed to serving royalty.
>Not that you particularly care.

“Send a message ahead. Have Pinkie Pie meet me at the station.

>They reply, but you don’t pay attention.
>You’re too busy thinking.
>>
>>28415670
One hour later…

>The train begins to slow as it approaches the station.
>You don’t have the patience for that though.
>You simply teleport onto the platform to see a single pony waiting.
>The one pony you were looking for.

“Hello Pinkie.”

>Black grease stains her fur and mane.
>You are curious as to why, but it’ll have to wait.

>”What’s wrong, Twilight? You sound so grumpy.”

“Let’s go somewhere private.”

>”Ooh! Your place or mine?”

“Yours. I don’t want Spike listening in.”

>You start heading towards sugarcube corner.
>To your surprise, Pinkie stops you.

>”Other way.”

“Wait, you moved?”

>”Yeah…”

“You don’t sound very happy about it.”

>”I’m not. Can we talk about it later?”

>You’re not sure if she’s just trying to avoid discussion altogether, or if she actually DOES want to talk about it eventually.
>To your surprise, you DO care.
>You actually do want her to be happy.
>Perhaps being a pony is more complex than you thought?
>More data is required.

“Alright. Lead the way.”

>”Keep your distance from everypony, don’t look them in the eye. They’re scared.”

”Of?”

>”Pretty much everything. Ponyville’s sick, Twilight, and I don’t know what to do about it.”

“That’s part of why I’m here. Can you explain as we walk?”

>She nods slowly, almost morosely.
>It’s very rare that you see this side of Pinkie.
>But this Pinkie?
>The one who knows loneliness, sorrow, and pain?
>The one who never smiled until she was ten years old?
>The one who tries to cheer everypony up anyway?
>She’s why you’re here.

>”A bunch of ponies were very sick after the Titan ate their magic. Some of them didn’t make it.”

>You can feel a block of ice forming in the pit of your stomach.
>This probably happened all over Equestria, and you were too caught up in your own problems to even notice.
>>
>>28415676
>”Mostly the older ones, and the ones who were already sick. It was too much. Granny Smith died too.”

>And again to your surprise, you feel a strong urge to go comfort Applejack.
>Perhaps you should.
>On the other hoof, all of Equestria needs you. It wouldn’t be right to focus on just one family.
>But she’s your friend.
>But is it right to-

>”But the space monkey made them all better.”

“What?”

>”Cut them open, pulled out their broken bits, and put in metal ones. Granny’s not just alive, she’s living. She’s doing better than I’ve ever seen her. Granted, she was PRETTY old when I moved here.”

>That doesn’t make any sense.
>Why would it help ponies?
>Shouldn’t it hate ponies?
>You must have missed something big.
>Unless it’s a trick of some sort?
>One more thing to investigate.
>You really need to make a list.

>”When Luna saw that it built a new arm, she hoped it could replace other bits. Or rather, she hoped that we could learn to. I’m sure she’d be ecstatic to see that it actually happened. But not everypony sees it the same way. Some are thrilled that their friends and family are alive. Others are scared. It’s hard to blame them.”

>You stare at the wreckage that once was the town center.
>You see the Mayor’s office, reduced to cinder.
>You see broken arrows and crossbow bolts scattered about.

“But how did this all happen?”

>”Like I said. Ponies got scared. And when ponies get scared? Well, you have some experience with that. You know know how it goes.”

>You have no idea what she’s talking about.
>How could fear turn into all this?
>Into what looks like an outright civil war?

“How could mere fear turn into this?”

>”Why do you hate the ape? What has it done wrong? As far as I can tell, it’s done way more good than bad. It even saved Spike.”

>The question comes as a surprise.
>If you didn’t know Pinkie so well, you’d assume it came from nowhere.
>>
>>28415681
>But there’s always an underlying reason behind what Pinkie does, even if nopony else can see it.
>Her ‘random’ quirky ways are meant to amuse, to bring joy.
>They aren’t mindless silliness.
>Maybe she’s getting at something?

“It’s evil and destructive.”

>”In what way? What has it done?”

“Well, Princess Celestia said it was really dangerous!”

>”I’m sure it is.”

>Something tells you she isn’t satisfied with that answer.
>She says nothing more, however.
>Not for a few minutes at least.
>It’s not until you’ve entered the woods that she speaks.

>”Do you hate the forest?”

>Now you’re just getting confused.

“Why should I?”

>”It’s dangerous. There are bears and timberwolves out here, you can get lost, if you get hurt it’s unlikely anypony will find you. If you hate the ape because it’s dangerous, shouldn’t you hate the forest?”

>To your surprise and dismay, that actually makes some sense.
>It takes you a little while to figure out why you don’t hate it.

“It’s not nearly as dangerous though.”

>”So you hate the forest, but only a little bit? Or are you just trying to justify your actions?”

>You can’t help but drop your jaw.
>Did Pinkie just imply you’d done something wrong?
>And why can’t you seem to come up with a good answer?

>Is she right?
>It’s not like you’ve been a paragon of tolerance and peace lately.

“Why do YOU think I hate it? The ape, I mean.”

>”Same reason as why half of ponyville hates Granny Smith now. Same reason as why they raided your home to get at Spike. Don’t worry, he’s fine. Dragon and all that. You’re scared, Twilight. This is what fear does to ponies. Myself included. Knowing this doesn’t stop it from being true. Well, this should be far enough.”

>Without ceremony, Pinkie sits herself under a tree.
>You see nothing special about this tree. It’s much like any other in the woods.
>>
>>28415686
>You see no home of any sort here, not even a tent.

“Is this where you live now?”

>”No. There’s a small shack a bit of a ways from here where I live. Luna set it up for me to tinker with the ape’s stuff. That’s why I don’t live at Sugarcube corner anymore, I don’t work there. Sadly.”

“But you loved that place!”

>”Yeah… this is important though. Well, was important. I’m not sure now. That doesn’t matter right now though. What did you want to talk about?”

“Why here? Why not at your home?”

>”You said you wanted to talk in private, right? That place is full of eyes and ears. They watch me sleep, no chance they wouldn’t listen in on us.”

“Wow. We really need to catch up. But that’ll have to wait a bit longer. How do you do it?”

>”Hm?”

“Things have been complicated for me lately, and now I have a new perspective on life. Suddenly a lot of the things you say and do make a lot more sense.”

>”I don’t like where this is going.”

“You said you’d never smiled before you saw Dash’s rainboom, right? How old were you? Ten?”

>”Yeah…”

“And now you do everything you can to make others happy. To make them laugh. You appreciate a smile more than anypony else I’ve ever seen. You can’t appreciate something properly if you don’t know what it’s like to be without it. You know what true misery is, don’t you.”

>She closes her eyes and nods slowly.
>She lets out a long, pained sigh.

>”Yup. Who did you lose?”

>Again, the question catches you off guard.
>You’re not sure how she knew.
>Perhaps you’re letting on more than you intended?

“Princess Celestia.”

>”The rumours were true then? I’m sorry for that, Twilight. I really am. I don’t understand what she meant to you, but I know it was a lot. You want to know how I stay cheerful, then?”

“Yeah…”
>>
>>28415690

>”Well, sometimes I don’t. You can’t escape suffering, Twilight. You can’t get away from pain. It’s part of life.”

“Why live?”

>”Life is about what happens between the pain. Don’t focus on tragedy. Instead, focus on the good. A cold glass of cola. Hot cookies. Breakfast pancakes. Candy floss. Hot sauce toffee. You know, the little things.”

“If you had to apply that on a national scale, how would you do it?”

>”What do you mean?”

“Well, Princess Celestia’s dead. Luna’s missing. Cadance is the ruler of the Crystal Empire, and not an Equestrian princess. Technically I’m in charge of Equestria. All of it.”

>A creepy smile starts to grow on her face.

“I want to try and keep spirits high. It won’t be easy. We can’t pretend that Celestia’s alive forever, and everypony will be crushed when they learn.”

>It keeps growing.
>Well beyond pony norms, it has become a caricature of a smile.

“I think I need your help with this.”

>”Twilight, I’ve been waiting for this moment my entire life.”

>And there you see it.
>True joy.
>Not at the thought of the self, but for what she may do for others.
>Maybe you were wrong about ponies.
>Or rather, maybe you were right the first time?
>You need to know more.

“I need to go talk to some others. Could you start thinking about what to do?”

>”I couldn’t not.”

The focus on these last two updates has not been on tech. I nonetheless assert that this green still belongs in this thread. Please remember that behind this we have princess cyborg being built.
>>
>>28415698
Good stuff as always. I really like how you're having Twilight be less "hate the ape forever; ignore all the bad things we've done to it and all the good things it's done for us". Excited for the next update.
>>
>>28415698
Two updates within a week. Thay's pretty fast for you. I kid though it's nice to have more of your green.
>>
>>28415698
Nice update. Focusing on character struggles is important for the story to have any depth and meaning.
>>
I should figure out what Ash looks like
>>
>>28412498
>across a side street, you head in-land a bit to the Gaslamp Quarter.
"What are we thinking, Pinkie- Park Blvd?"
>"Yeah.. It's got to be on park." Pinkie replies.
"Okay, then we're going 'this way'"
>You turn a sharpish right, causing the rear wheel tires to chirp a little.
>Twilight screams and Rainbow laughs while Pinkie rearranges her sunglasses.
>After a bit of braking, you pull over to 330 Park, San Diego's library.
>Tall windows coming up from concrete steps makes way for a path to allow people onto the first floor.
>Twilight starts nerding at Rainbow while, for once- pinkie looks a bit surprised at the architecture's hallmarks.
>"Nothing like this could ever exist in Equestria, Rainbow- look, it looks like the entire thing is made from glass."
>"Yeah, really- how often do you think they have to build it, without magic… I mean."
>you really don't remember when this building was constructed, but it looks only a few years old.
"Well, they didn't- they don't normally ever rebuild places because they break, even then- us humans have to destroy it ourselves." you state rather proudly
>You then proceed to walk up the steps with the girls, good to see that at least the /most/ retarded liberally overdesigned madhouses are enough to surprise even pinkie.
The tables in the middle only have a few college students sitting at it, and they're on laptops. They're pretty thin… too.
>A bright pink one is being used by some faggot with a fedora. Otherwise the guy looks like just some dude, in a dress shirt with rolled up sleves along with black pants leading to some worn Adidas.
>>
>>28415698
Whilst the focus may not be directly about tech, it's indirectly about the influence said tech has had on the world. Don't feel you need to shoehorn in something that would make the story lame for the sake of "Staying on the tech". I'm 100% certain that the majority of readers would rather read a good, gripping story, than a story that's ALWAYS on topic all the time.
>>
Page 8 bump for Ash regularly donates to help fellow Prench citizens.
>>
>>28419427
what the fuck is prench and who is ash
>>
>>28419785
prench is french, but in horseland, because in horseland, France is Prance
Ash is a character in Yoohoo's green
>>
>>28419811
weird
>>
>>28419852
What's so weird about it?
>>
>>28418931
What this guy said.
>>
nein
>>
File: 1459731564694.jpg (872KB, 2000x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1459731564694.jpg
872KB, 2000x1252px
>>
>>28423120
For what purpose?
>>
Page 8 bump for Ash tried to be a surgeon once.
Once.
>>
>>28423780
Someone should have told her vivisection wasn't a part of the curriculum.
>>
>>28417218
gonna finish this whole scene and get to equestria again today.

gonna grab a fag first, though. be back in a few mimutes
>>
>Tfw yoohoo left us for the anonfilly thread
>>
>>28417218
>You walk up to the librarian, whom has 'Barbara Ann' on her nameplate.
You cordially introduce yourself, explaining that "I'm anon, I need to use a computer."
>She simply replies "do you have a library card?"
>You fumble around in your pocket for your wallet, pulling out the laminated card.
"As a matter of fact-" you place it on the table. "I need to renew mine."
>She picks it up, and looks at the expiration date, does a bit of tapping and looks back at you.
>"eight fifty, please." she responds.
>You fumble around your wallet for a ten, which you hand to her.
"Keep the change." you say when she opens the bag of money.
>She nods and points you upstairs and to the right, where the computers are.
>You run over to the months old dells and boot it up.
>It starts with the 'windows 7 professional' screen before going into the basic desktop.
>With the other girls above you, oogling your working of the keyboard, you open up chrome and type in 'San Diego Chargers, Sunday Night Football-'
>You pause, before checking the date.
>You then continue, finishing off with 'Sunday, October 4th'
>A couple of things pop up, and you find that- yes. There is a football game with the… the Browns.
>Good to know that San Diego's got a chance.
>Now, to QUALCOMM Stadium.
>You close the pc down, and Twilight runs over to the other 'manga' section of the library.
>Rainbow runs over and tugs her collar, and the girls fall back in line.
>>
>>28423780
>>28424228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notKtAgfwDA
Page 8 bump for Ash learning quickly that knowing how to take ponies apart didn't make her an expert at putting them back together.
>>
>>28425474
oo bad for her. If she could put ponies back together she could repeatedly take them apart and fix them for as long she wants.
>>
>>28426137
Page 8 bump for Ash reading Ponystein, and tried using lightning to bring them back to life so she could play with them again.
Instead it only made them smell funny.
>>
Page 5 bump for Ash being an amateur who doesn't even know how to inflict pain and instill fear properly into captives.
>>
i cant believe it

yoohoo is fucking dead
>>
>>28426844
He's not. He just abandoned us.
>>28421075
>>
>>28426883
Curse his sudden but inevitable betrayal
>>
>>28426883
>anonfilly
And discarded.
>>
File: 1473208269819.png (98KB, 1528x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1473208269819.png
98KB, 1528x1744px
No, I'm still around, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with this green of mine. But I wanted to do something in the meantime
>>
>>28416830
For some reason I imagine her as basically R63 thunderlane.
>>
>>28426137
If I'm correct, that's how they discovered CPR in medieval times, but to stop the heart, start it, stopi until they couldn't anymore as torture
>>
>>28427555
Nice trips
The fuck would that even look like?
>>
>>28428005
Same colour scheme, but a female pony and a different cutie mark. Probably a different mane-style too.
>>
>>28427555
>>28428009
You know what? That's pretty much how I pictured Ash too.
>>
>>28427379
Page 8 bump for Ash gelds Anon in front of Sunset.
>>
>>28427715
That gives me an idea. I think I might write a story about Anon explaining stuff about human medicine and how we discovered it.
>>
seems like a slow day on /mlp/ today
>>
File: 168733564.jpg (72KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
168733564.jpg
72KB, 894x894px
>>28429042
>>28428009
So what, like pic related?
>>
>>28434718
something like that
>>
File: 135413654.png (1KB, 272x23px) Image search: [Google]
135413654.png
1KB, 272x23px
Working on an update right now
Fun Fact: 2% of this entire green so far is just Prench accent, and that's not counting every other word the Sunset mangles
>>
File: 1469326326927.jpg (398KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1469326326927.jpg
398KB, 1280x1707px
I miss magos anon.
>>
>>28435265
me too
>>
File: Naughty.png (565KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Naughty.png
565KB, 640x427px
Page 9 bump for pulling teeth always makes Ash feel a bit... naughty.
>>
File: 1473920676620.png (189KB, 441x486px) Image search: [Google]
1473920676620.png
189KB, 441x486px
Page 9 for.... pic related
>>
>>28435213
ahh yeah more yoohoo...eventually
>>
>>
>>28440212
>>
File: TP-C2.png (215KB, 713x525px) Image search: [Google]
TP-C2.png
215KB, 713x525px
>>28435265
>>28435602
You people have got me figured, haven't you?

I'm working on an update, shouldn't be too long till I can post, but we're getting to the point were a bit more reseach is required on my part so things can hold up to my autistic standards.
As I said before starting this, my knowledge and understanding of the admech is at a level so high that I'm still not sure whether to consider it a matter of pride or a testament to what a pathetic wretch I am. However, I also stated my familiarity with pastel horse show was very limited. So far I've been able to get by on knowledge aquired from fandom produced materials and the few episode I have actually watched, as well as a rewatching of parts one and two of the premier to make sure everything was chronologically as well as astronomically accurate and watching 'A Dog and Pony Show' for reference on the diamond dogs. But now I'm getting to the point where the forseeable next few updates are going to require me to watch one or more episodes.
This, combined with some real life factors that have presented a few more responsibilities outside of the ones created by my own deranged antics, may slow things down a bit on my end. Though since I haven't been operating to any schedule and have been intermittent as hall anyway, this may have little to no observable influence on the ends of you the readers.

tldr - Time management is hard when you're a crazy person, but next update soon.
>>
>>28441783
As long as you're still working then it's all good to me.
>>
>>28441783
A bump for you
>>
>>28444869
>>
>>28435213
>>28441783
Considering this thread is almost at the bump limit I hope you at least one of you two will have an update ready for the start of the next thread.
>>
>>28447116
>implying we aren't dead
Its over Jim. Time to go home.
>>
>>28286548
Did I miss something between the pastebin and this? It's super jarring and seems to have skipped a day.
>>
>>28286551
Where is the "changed" part referenced before? It isn't even in the initial report that we're shown.
>>
>>28347372
Good Time is cringed and lolrandom, yoohoo is becoming exponentially more boring and generic, and WIK lives up to his name.
>>
>>28447912
hot opinions there anon
>>
>>28447912
can we get some examples?

exception of WiK ofc
>>
>>28441783
Nice stuff anon.
And if it makes you feel better.
I've recently started painting miniatures and I do wanna start collecting skitarii once i got a bit more experience under my belt.
>>
so is anyone planning on making the next thread? I'm working on some greentext to help start it off
>>
New thread >>28449143
Thread posts: 477
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.