[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: 349.png (109KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
349.png
109KB, 1500x1500px
Catch up at: https://www.anonpone.com/miracle/
Or if you want a quick start, read the char list: https://qt.catbox.moe/3c98e8
INV:
>AJ: Crystal ball, Hat (Worn), Humorous cow statuette, Cross necklace, Strange cross amulet, Peaches, Locked box, Whiskey, Keys
>Mirria: Cape (Worn), 1 pen, Binoculars (Worn), Ankh necklace (Worn), paper
>Rarity: Mask (Worn), key.

Objectives:
-Reach the top of the tower.
-Get Rubicon a new body or repair
--Get Sabrina to make it or find the schematics to do it ourselves

Jumped a bit forward because I didn't realize I was paddling so much
>>
File: 363.png (101KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
363.png
101KB, 1500x1500px
We guide the gollem back to the room where Sabrina is and, Mirria smiling widely despite her purple eye.
Before I can connect the golem, Mirria taps my rump and shows me her notebook:
"I could break it to pieces.
I can get information out of her this time."
>>
I don't play this but I'll bump.
>>
>>28249361
>>
>>28248496
Yes, or we could just get the one person who can compel truth out of her. You go get her while I turn the golem on.
>>
File: 364.png (102KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
364.png
102KB, 1500x1500px
>>28250911
“Can you go get Mariela?”
She gives me a confused look, but after a second nods and flies off.
I connect the golem to the computer and wait for Sabrina to get in it, tapping my hoof nervously.
"Oh? Oh, Ooooooh, is this how a body that isn't breaking down feels?" She moves her legs awkwardly, flexing the petal-like fingers one by one, "It's so good, do you have any idea of what the prototype and the room were like?"
Before I can answer, the door opens, clanking against the wall.
"Sab?" Mariela climbs down the ladder rushedly, "Sab? You are alive?"
"Whah-- You." Sabrina steps back, anger in her face, "How dare you come here!"
"Look, I understand--"
"No, you don't understand a single thing! You left me alone with an insane bastard and just ran away!"
"I was afraid he'd hurt me too, and I didn't even know what had happened to him until a few days before I got killed!"
"And what do you think I felt!? I was stuck with protocols forcing me to follow his every word, every day, until he just disappeared and left me alone for moons! And then, this tower started falling to pieces even faster than before with me trapped in that freaking room!" She stops, panting for breath, "So yes! Tell me you know how I feel! Do go on!" Mariela doesn't answer, so she continues, "He made Cath kill herself! Did you even care to check how we were!? Huh!?"
"I planned to, but--"
"And what would you have done?" Sabrina seems spent, breathing heavily, "Do you think I care to see you now? I don't. I took the cancer that the protocol was out, and now I'll just get out of this tower, go to some mountain, and hopefully never talk with anyone again."

Fucking Connection Error While Posting.
>>
>>28251695
You're just going to run away? Don't you want to help save the tower? Maybe try to avenge your sister? Rubicon's mind would probably help us defeat his body if you want to.
>>
>>28251695
For someone who has been through such horrible things it's impressive that you can still sound so bitchy. Lose the chip on your shoulder.
>>
>>28251858
"Wait, you'll just run away?" I say in surprise, "Don't you want to fix this place?"
"'Just'!? You are saying I am JUST running away!?" She shouts again, punching a wall, "What do you expect me to do, go back in time!? Fix a tower that should've been rebuilt completely centuries ago!? Take a guess, jackass, this place is older than most civilizations and wasn't supposed to be a quarter as big as it is! The original tower was the size of a shack! I intend it to last long enough to find a way to escape, and don't care about it afterwards."
"And your sister?"
"My sister is dead. Rubicon killed her. End of the story."
"Wait." Mariela steps closer to the golem, "Wait, Rubicon?" Sabrina doesn't answer, "You think that was him?" Mariela clicks the ground with a claw nervously, "Oh, no surprise you are so mad..."
"Don't you come at me with that load of bull too--"
"It wasn't Rubicon. Rubicon was mostly dead by the time I went away." Sabrina starts speaking, but Mariela lifts her claw, "Look, remember that project he was working on before I went away? That he was really secretive about? It got out and I don't know, kind of replaced him."
"Oh, yes, the spooky ghost," Sabrina starts walking as if to get out of the room, but Mariela grabs her shoulder.
1/2
>>
>>28252429
"I know it sounds crazy. But you weren't in Surane before everything went to hell. The thing that had replaced Rubicon was attacking everyone when they slept, and then bloody Rubicon appears in my dreams and noo, he isn't the real stuff either! He's just a half-crazy figment of his mind that wants me to get someone out of the small church before the thing that stole his body killed them! So yes! Tell me about how I don't get it after I spent several years of my life hiding from my teacher! Everyone's life went to hell, Not just yours!"
Sabrina is in silence for a moment, both of their breaths ragged, and then she pushes Mariela away with a punch and a sob, making the neck bend with a crack.
"Oh, you bitch!" Mariela throws herself to Sabrina without bothering to accommodate her head properly, but they are both stopped by Rarity's telekinesis.
"Dears, could you take them apart?" She says, straining to keep them bound, "I am not sure I can keep them apart for too long"
2/2
>>
>>28248469
>>
>>28252440
Get Mirria to restrain Sabrina and THEN go to see to Mariela ourselves.

Also we should get her over to meet Rubicon at some point, if his offer to make her the dreamer still stands. She isn't crazy, knows what happened, and more importantly CAN'T DELETE HER MEMORY so she might actually be able to help us fix things.
>>
Let's do it bump
>>
I thought I had posted this quite a while ago, but paused for the night
>>
G
>>
H
>>
A
Osmanthus today, Miracle tomorrow.
>>
>>28256540
b
>>
>>28257811
c
>>
>>28258880
d
>>
File: 1453600763314.jpg (97KB, 493x765px) Image search: [Google]
1453600763314.jpg
97KB, 493x765px
>>28248469
>1 day old
>20 posts
>>
>>28253822
oh
>>
sleep tight thread.
>>
Dude bumps lmao
>>
>>28252928
"Can you grab Sabrina?" I ask Mirria. She nods, obviously bothered.
Once it's done, Rarity lets them go with a groan and I help Mariela set her head right, trying to ignore her smell. She clicks her claws against the ground, averting her eyes from all of us.
"Hey?" I feel a lump in my throat that I decide to ignore, "You ok?"
"Do you expect me to be?"
I don't answer.
"She didn't use to be like this." Her voice cracks, "She's right. I should've gotten her and Cath out of here. It's just... I couldn't bear to see him any more, and wasn't thinking straight, and..." She groans and rubs the space between her eyes with a claw, tearing off a piece of skin. "And I was an idiot. And now Cath's dead and Sab's like this and Rubicon's in that ball. What a great dreamer I am..."

Queued the second part of the post for a bit.
>>
>>28263268
Don't be so hard on yourself. We all messed up in different ways here. The important thing is that we are trying to fix things and move forward.
>>
>>28265598
"Hey, everyone here messed up. But we've got to fix them now, right?"
"I tried," She tightens a claw into a fist, hurting herself with her claws, "First I thought taking... whoever it was from the church would fix something, then trying to get help from Sparkle, then taking Ludwig out of storage, but I kept fucking up worse and worse!" She screeches, "I can't even remember who did I take out of the church, then Sparkle somehow made things worse, and I was too wounded to wear Ludwig myself. And then--" She has to stop to breath, "And when I thought the dog was on to something, I got killed, and even that I can't do right!" She forces her claw to open and spends a moment looking at the gashes in her skin, "I don't think I can fix things anymore. I don't have the resources, or the knowledge to." She's silent for a moment, "And now Surane are trying to go psychologists on me again, this is just..." She leaves it in the air, seemingly spent.
"Rubicon told me he could give you the title, you know."
"Huh?" She gives me a confused look.
"He could make you dreamer. Wouldn't that help?"
"Really?" Her eyes flutter to Sabrina, "What for? So I burn our texts by mistake?"
"In case I needed help." I venture.
"I think I can do that, yeah." She nods, "I'll wait you at Sarim's place and we can go seem him, alright?"
I nod distractedly, as Mirria is showing me her notebook again:
"We still need to ask her how did she know our names."
>>
>>28266286
She got help from Sparkle. Sparkle knew me.
>>
>>28266286
Okay, we'll ask. Let's follow her to Sarim's and we can ask her when we get there.
>>
>>28267012
"Wait. Sparkle?" I ask aloud. The name sounds familiar.
"Twilight Sparkle?" Adds Rarity.
"Yeah, the princess of friendship. Don't you know her?"
"What did she do?"
"I think... The person I took out of the church knew her, and I used to chance to tell her what was happening with some weight in my words. Then she sent me and a few others back to the church so she'd do something, that's when I got Ludwig. It gets muddier from there."
"Huh?"
"I don't know what happened exactly because I got seriously hurt." She shudders. "I think I was dying before the tower happened. Surane is filled with conflicting stories, but it isn't just me that got hurt-- The dragon she travels with and her friend were with me, and her friend nearly died. Sparkle was angry enough that she crashed through the city without slowing down to meet the thing that had stolen Rubicon's body. They fought."
"And?"
"And she did something out of anger, bad enough that the dragon was mad at her for it." She shudders again, "Then I woke up, and I knew the tower had happened before even realizing where I was."

Paused for the night.
>>28267283
I think you are confusing who the question is aimed at. It's Sabrina that knew their names before any of them said it, not Mariela.
>>
>>28267489
What does it mean for the tower to "happen"?
>>
>>28267489
Can Mariela please just ask Sabrina to tell us how she knew our names and what else she is hiding from us?
>>
going to bed
>>
>>28268694
>>
Bumping from page eleven.
>>
File: 1471822050811.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
1471822050811.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
>>28271331
>>
>>28267660
>>28267556
"What do you mean about the tower?"
"It's just what Surane calls it, 'the tower happened'." She shifts uncomfortably, "I am not sure what it is. I know the tower isn't supposed to be in the city, so something must have pushed at least part of it there."
I am silent for a moment, "Hey, Sabrina said you could get her to tell us the truth."
"Not anymore, you jackass," Interrupts Sabrina, "The protocol was at the room and we disabled even those, remember?"
Mariela gives me a confused look, but I don't pay her heed, "How did you kn--
kn--

>[CONTROL PASSED TO MIRRIA]

"How did you--" Applejack stops suddenly, "How did--"
"Whatever is the problem, dear?" Asks Rarity.
"What do you mean?"
"You stopped talking."
"I did?"
>>
>>28272629
Sabrina is a bitch.
>>
>>28272629
Show Rarity the paper with the question Applejack was trying to ask.

>>28273377
Starting to agree with you.
>>
>>28273463
>>28273377
I show my notebook to Rarity, still holding Sabrina's arms behind her beck.
"Mind using a language I can read?" She says awkwardly after a moment.
Great.
I write it again in Equestrian, balancing the notebook in a hoof and writing with my mouth, and show it to her.
"Ah, it seems like you knew their names before any of them said it?" She asks Sabrina.
How does she manage to stay so polite?
"Wha-- Oh, no, no!" Sabrina tries to escape my hold immediately, panic overtaking her, "Not again!"
"What do you mean?" Asks Rarity as I grab a better hold of her with both my hooves, the others backing away from us.
"Everything goes to shit when you ask that!" She shouts at Applejack, "Every time I answer you everything goes to shit!"
"Every time you answer what!?" Applejack gives us all confused looks, "What are you talking about?"
"I won't tell you! I am tired of having to do the same things again and again!" She presses me against the wall painfully, taking the air from my lungs, but I don't let go of her, "I just want to get out of here already!"
>>
>>28274019
so, what HAVEN'T we tried?
>>
>>28274919
I try to get a good enough hold of her to free a hoof, but after a moment without success I gesture with my wings. Applejack takes a moment to understand it, "What haven't we doen then?"
"Let me go!" She tries to free her legs from my hold without success, "I only want to get out of this tower, what is so hard to understand about it!"
>>
>>28275640
No. In the time we've known you you've been constantly hostile to everyone. At first I was letting it go because of all the shit you had been through, but this is getting ridiculous. If you can't tell us why you knew people you hadn't met yet, then tell us WHY you can't. And "everything goes to hell" isn't good enough.

So. We need answers to what the fuck you are on about, and then we need to right a great many wrongs that happened here, including fixing a bunch of damaged people and avenging your sister. Once we are convinced that you have given all the help we are going to get out of you, you will be welcome to run off and do whatever you want.
>>
>>28275965
Applejack speaks up before I cna make any gesture, "I've been as patient as I could with you, but you are being ridiculous! You've been nothing but a jerk the entire time we've known you!"
"Loo--"
"No, I don't care! We need to fix this place and to do that we need you to tell things straight!"
"What for!?" Sabrina's voice grows into a screech, "Why do you care so much about this place!?" She stops to breath, crying, "I've told you what happens, and that only makes it worse. I don't know why, only what. I am just--" She stops, sobbing, "I ju- just want all this shit to end already, to never s- see this place again..."
>>
>>28276308
Fine. Tell everything to Mariela. She's dead and probably won't be affected by whatever the bad thing is that you won't tell us about. Then go. We'll find the miracle without you if you really just want to run away that bad.
>>
>>28276308
I don't think you told us what happens. You just implied that you told us before and we forgot.
>>
>>28276634
>>28276792
"Now you--" Applejack stops and gives us all another confused look, but shakes her head quickly, "Now you--" She stops again, "Now you--" She stops again, earning worried glances from me and Rarity, "What? My--" She stops again, this time heaving, "I don't think-- I am not feeling well." She sits down, breathing deeply.
Paused for the night.
>>
Well that can't be good. What's happening? is her vision blurry? headache? what hurts?
>>
>>28248469

bump
>>
>>28248469
>>
>>28280935
>>
>>28277083
Does anyone here know enough magic to see if there is an enchantment on her? Maybe Ludwig?
>>
>>28281611
>>
>>28283801
>>
>>28284907
>>
bump before bed.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.