[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so shitty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: milgymmilgtq.png (481KB, 606x606px) Image search: [Google]
milgymmilgtq.png
481KB, 606x606px
Why is she so shitty?
>>
She reeks of bad character design.
>>
Because she isn't equal
>>
>>28248410
What are you talking about OP? she is the best.
>>
Because she's forced into places where she doesn't belong.

She's like that one guy in a group of friends who is only around because she knows one person and tags along whenever they want, and will only acknowledge that person, while at the same time ignoring everyone else despite acting like they're friends with them too. The reason we have Glimmerfags is because they are those types of people.
>>
File: glim.png (133KB, 182x529px) Image search: [Google]
glim.png
133KB, 182x529px
>>28248486
>t. no-friended autist
>>
>>28248495
I think you missed the point that it's you Glimmerfags which are the no friend autist. Anyone who has ever had a friend in their life would realize how cancerous Starlight is. The only way you wouldn't know, is if you are that person yourself.

So congrats on being like your waifu!
>>
>>28248530
That's because Glim is too fucking brainwashed to give a shit anymore.
Really, it is pointless.
If these threads aren't b8, then these faggots are trash can tier.
>>
>>28248530
I only like Old Glim, thank you.
>>
>>28248678
Old Glim?
She is in dictatorship level with her agenda being taken up to even brain wash people into believing it, and terrorizing them if they don't follow.
>>
>>28248410
Bump.
>>
>>28249929
>>
>>28248410
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.