[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bug/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 394
Thread images: 181

File: 009.jpg (2MB, 1331x981px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
2MB, 1331x981px
The Queen Chrysalis and Changeling thread.

Momma is disappointed in all of you for letting the thread die edition.

Last thread:
>>28182487

/bug/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/PjB4LKgd (embed)

IRC Chat: rizon.net/chat/ (or irc.rizon.net if you have a client) at #bugpone

Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/raXueZA
>>
>>
File: 1452150673121.png (1MB, 1432x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452150673121.png
1MB, 1432x1080px
>>28241212
Stop that.
>>
>>28241235
>>
File: Changeling hugs.png (195KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling hugs.png
195KB, 1024x1024px
>>28241273
Cute.
>>
>>28241098
Chrysalis is mean and ugly
>>
>>28241098
Bug mom is best mom
>>
File: Mama Zim.png (804KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Mama Zim.png
804KB, 720x540px
>>28241583
"I love you cold unfeeling robot arm!"
>>
File: chryssi11a.png (117KB, 289x355px) Image search: [Google]
chryssi11a.png
117KB, 289x355px
Bump
>>
>>28241098
I don't know how to do a strawpoll, but how many anons believed changelings were mindless drones save for the queen?
>>
>>28242176
that was the popular headcanon. Of course, it led to most all changeling OCs being even more of special snowflakes than they already were in order to seperate their oc's from a race of look alikes, my own changeling oc not excluded.
>>
>>28242450
>the popular headcanon
It was somewhat popular, but I think it would be a stretch to call it the most popular. Unless things really changed over the last few years, I haven't been paying that close attention.

Tell me about your OC.
>>
File: Cdh2mfjWAAAUTUK.jpg (54KB, 600x670px) Image search: [Google]
Cdh2mfjWAAAUTUK.jpg
54KB, 600x670px
>>28242793
i dont really have story for him, but being a changeling oc, i had to find some way to differentiate him from the rest of the hive.

pic related
>>
File: w7hq-1432560166-181310-full.jpg (209KB, 900x777px) Image search: [Google]
w7hq-1432560166-181310-full.jpg
209KB, 900x777px
>>28232636
I'm not a writer but I don't think anyone should change their shit to conform with canon. Pretty much everything in my mind can benefit from being alternate universe rather than divergent.

Heres the reality. MLP is a show that is not only episodic, but has had more writers by now than people have fingers. It's going to be ass. It may be fun, but consistancy, and respect for the setting and characters is not going to be in evidence.

It's why Fanfiction can so often surpass the original material, because it is like Manga vs Anime. Manga is more niche and doesn't have to appeal to absolutely everybody to keep having lungs and a pulse rate. All the really good anime? They normally manage to keep it really short, 1-3 cour at best. MLP is on it's sixth season. You have one writer, who isn't there for a paycheck but normally actually cares about the show, and so the only force you have to fight with are sturgeons law, instead of sturgeons law AND marketing AND conflicting collaboration. You know the fastest way to kill a project? Collaboration. It's why there are so many more fanfics than fan video games. It takes so much more to work as a team and accomplish something great. Fanfics can be amazing simply because they realy on people like you guys ignoring the shitty parts of canon or the weaknesses of the show and fleshing things out in a way that's satisfying. Conforming to canon however makes your situation like a team, except Hasbro and DHX as a whole do not give one fuck about your project, and normally will throw as many wrenches into your project with any effort they put forth that you have to account for. The only sane action is to cut them out and make a good story instead of one that just walks an arbitrary tightrope.
>>
>>28242176
I liked to believe they had individual feelings and thoughts and where not mindless, especially since they normally have to work pretty autonomously when infiltrating. That said, their culture would be more harmonic in nature, leading to a less emphasis on individualism. Changelings are capable of being individuals, but they do so when they are working. The hive-mind meme is kind of a manifestation of that. Maybe not something that they have access to all the time but definately something that communicates the fan belief that they feel their safest when part of a group.
>>
File: 1471742293295.gif (486KB, 473x426px) Image search: [Google]
1471742293295.gif
486KB, 473x426px
>>28243265
>leading to a less emphasis on individualism
I always pictured them being part of a collectivist culture for the hive.... I figured this would be especially true if they are all related and come from one family or brood. A functioning hive would require collectors to go out and find love. They would have to bring it back to feed those incapable of going out and collecting love themselves (grubs, the old, workers how have duties assigned solely in the hive). You have your whole family relying on you, so individualism and leaving the hive to do your own thing would be quite a betrayal to your own kind.
>>
Cutie...
>>
File: 56835683124.png (244KB, 871x674px) Image search: [Google]
56835683124.png
244KB, 871x674px
IT IS COMPLETE
Bug Bite that is.

I'm actually in the middle of a move, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post the final part this weekend or next. It's currently completely finished on my pc.
So if you're not caught up you have a few days to a week to do so, or if you haven't read it you could do that.

Can't currently reach my paste in but I'm sure there's a link somewhere.
>>
File: 1418273306882.gif (43KB, 382x279px) Image search: [Google]
1418273306882.gif
43KB, 382x279px
>>28243596

OH SHIT! Can't wait!

Here's the link:
http://pastebin.com/VDeQCPv6
>>
>>28241583
This picture makes me imagine the changelings being at war and painting Chryssy's face everywhere like US troops did with Kilroy.
>>
>>28242836
Should find a way to differentiate him without giving him something changeling don't have, like a mane.
>>
>>28243765
I've always liked that one headcanon that changelings all have manes, but they cut them off for war or material. theyre like silk bugs.
>>
>>28243765
oc fag here, I just didnt like the little fin thing they got going on and thought that, besides the chitin (which anyone could do with their changeling oc) that it would be a great way to differentiate. Again, I dont have any lore or explanation for it. Dont really need to.
>>
>>28243765
>>28244092
Plus, its not like i can back out from that now. A redesign would invalidate the 20 some odd pics i have of the horse, which is a total waste. Im happy with my oc's design, even if it does make him a special snowflake
>>
>>28243628
Thanks fampai.
>>
File: 1418274803049.jpg (115KB, 401x510px) Image search: [Google]
1418274803049.jpg
115KB, 401x510px
>>
File: 1472007953402.jpg (2MB, 2388x3444px) Image search: [Google]
1472007953402.jpg
2MB, 2388x3444px
I like this picture, but the winking looks kinda weird.

I guess a cannon wink looks like >>28243399
>>
File: 1471715515150.jpg (138KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1471715515150.jpg
138KB, 1024x576px
im not sure where the idea of bug mom being a gm comes from but i love it.
>>
File: 1469158470321.jpg (1010KB, 1680x1307px) Image search: [Google]
1469158470321.jpg
1010KB, 1680x1307px
I really like the bayonet
>>
>>28245795
The bayonet is top tier, but i find the paint job, while thematic, leaves a lot to be desired
>>
>>28245934
>Paintjob
What do you mean on the furniture? I think it looks fine, i mean it's thematic that's the point. It's too bad no large enough bugs exist to make chitin furniture.

>>28245795
>That bayonet
I really like it, i wanna make my own out of a nice peice of sheet metal. But it's basiclaly useless as a knife any kind.
>>
File: Friends.png (2MB, 816x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Friends.png
2MB, 816x1200px
http://tsitra360.deviantart.com/art/Friends-630085517
>>
File: 316133.png (299KB, 742x1022px) Image search: [Google]
316133.png
299KB, 742x1022px
>>28245248
>not sure where the idea comes from
The first case I'm aware of is The Weaver's comic.
>>
I wonder if oreoanon still lurks here.
>>
File: 1417603308713.png (295KB, 742x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1417603308713.png
295KB, 742x1022px
>>28246632
Gotta post the re-dub
>>
>>28246325
Reminds me of my old dog smiling. Looks scary first, but look close and you can tell they're just super damn happy.
>>
File: BugHasTooManyHoles.jpg (288KB, 745x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BugHasTooManyHoles.jpg
288KB, 745x1024px
Why do you think changelings have holes?
>>
>>28245248
It's fanart for a story written back in 2013.
>>
File: comfy lil guy.png (243KB, 466x414px) Image search: [Google]
comfy lil guy.png
243KB, 466x414px
>>28247455
My headcanon now is that they use those holes to carry their young.
>>
>>28243224
(Rant Incoming) Pt.1

If only the rest of this fandom considered this line of thought when writing their stories. To clarify, I am completely fine if you want to create a new universe separate from your already existing fanfiction material that abides by the current canon. It is only natural after all. What rustles my jimmies is how writers will seemingly bend over ass backwards to conform even to the smallest detail, regardless of what their initial plans may have been for their story before a said episode arrives and influences their creative decisions. Be they for the better or worse.

Now, this isn't necessarily a bad thing, depending on how the author themselves goes about the execution of new canon into their story. It can be a good thing if they are selective of which elements to include to fit into their story. (Though I would prefer that they pursue more original routes, especially if their story is already well developed and fleshed out.) My general beef is that previous fanon is thrown out with the bathwater, discarded as if it never were a thing in the first place. Perhaps this isn't what the writers themselves may have in mind in terms of one's perception on this little issue, but even still I have to wonder why the community went to the trouble of fleshing out stories for even background ponies, only to disregard them the moment canon comes in to contradict that interpretation.

From little things like names for Octavia various surnames to a rather bland "Melody", to rather big ones with regards to the previous interpretations like Princess Celestia and Luna being the only two alicorns of great power. Even though the show has since invalidated this in show canon, I still see this as a useful and fine plot device and background lore to use when to deviate from the show. To preserve a section of what was once before from previous interpretations.
>>
>>28245795
Noice
>>
>>28247985 Pt. 2

To me, for every road opened by canonical sources, two others may end up sealed from that point onward, simply because there seems to be some unspoken obligation to automatically dump anything that has since been invalidated. While this isn't always the case with various exceptions evident throughout the fandom itself, by in large it feels this is the way things seem to ultimately end up going.

For new authors to the fandom, this does not apply to you for the simple reason you weren't present when a particular piece of fanon/head canon was developed before being promptly jossed and/or adjusted to fit the show.

To me, the art of writing fanfiction is to branch off the broken path. To see and explore new possibilities. To dare to go where the show won't. To develop and flesh out ideas where the show will cease to pursue. In all the fandoms I have participated in, I have never seen such a passionate energy invested into the development of fanon background lore, characters, expansion upon existing ideas into new directions, and solidifying a further connection to such a world as it stood back during when it was developed. When sub communities arise to adopt these ideas and run with them, I see something special.

The fandom developed intricate backstories and fanfiction for just mere background characters, who by all rights should not have received the popularity they have got in the first place. Yet it was because of a passionate fandom we got many wonderful stories, background lore, and other things. Even if you didn't like the fanon interpretation of something, you could still go out and develop your own interpretations and flesh them out to express those ideas. Or hell, even ignore them at your pleasure.
>>
>>28248070 Pt. 3

My point is that something is lost when fanonical elements are discarded without a second thought in favor for the canonical interpretation. It's fine, but it is just leaves the landscape feeling barren without other interpretations co-existing in harmony along with it. It leaves me wondering what was the point to it all? For what purpose?

The red eyes of a Vinyl Scratch could be used for any number of symbolic characterizations of the character, or merely to have her more distinct from the rest of the crowd. (Or any other eye color even, like a mundane brown from a character that has traditionally been depicted as a party happy DJ.)

The last surname of one such as Octavia could be used to colorize her character, like being that of a family of high pedigree and prestige, (Octavia von Clef, Philiharmonica, Harmonious) or perhaps something more mundane.

Twilight ascension to becoming an alicorn was once left to the interpretations of various fan writers, and executed with predictably varying degrees of success. Of the few that did it right, they certainly nailed it. The how varying with either having to fought tooth and bloody hoof through difficult trials with her friends, or perhaps might have been born but was hidden at birth. If you didn't like the alicorn interpretation, you still had good old unicorn Twilight to fall back on.
>>
>>28248162 Pt. 4

Now, it feels that there is a distinct divide between Twilight and her friends due to her status as a princess. Even if it isn't overtly shown, it still is felt in a number of subtle ways. In fanfiction, it feels her decisions are lent more weight, with her friends in contrast holding a lesser candle. This isn't always the case if the author is competent or if that they are treating the position with the powers respecting that of it deliberately, but otherwise I always have it in the back of my mind that Twilight is a princess, of greater importance than her friends who were part of the reason where she got to today.

Perhaps this does not apply to the rest of you, who still feel that Twilight is still in essence an equal to the rest of her friends, to that of which I won't argue with. It is ultimately a trivial point to fret over. There isn't anything inherently wrong with Twilight becoming an alicorn. But the execution left much to be desired. Even still, the fandom followed from then on, leaving the possibility of any stories with plain old regular Twilight Sparkle void and forgotten in terms of fanfiction.

So how does little essay relate to the current thread of changelings? Simple. I am concerned in how it will affect the current writers here in how it may influence them. Will they throw the baby out with the bath water in favor of an all canonical abiding lore and characterization? Force it in bit by bit discarding their own plans for what future their stories might have gone independent of the episode? Maintain their current universes while developing separate ones to accommodate canon so that both may live on in harmony? Will the previous fanon even persist or just slowly die out until forgotten, with the status quo of the episode always being the way things have been? In my experience in this fandom, it usually becomes the latter sooner or later.
>>
File: 1471465916316.png (72KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471465916316.png
72KB, 500x450px
>>28248218
>>
>>28248218 Pt. 5

While not always the case with various exceptions out there as being examples, by in large the inevitable path seems to discard fanonical elements until they are forgotten and/or buried by canonized versions of content.

I.E: Does anyone care about a certain toothpaste obsessed unicorn?

Does anyone even write about unicorn Twilight?

No, not really. To this I myself have become discouraged with writing fanfiction of my own. Who will even care about it if the rest of the fandom for the most part just follows what the canon show does? Yes, exceptions to the rule may exist. Perhaps even in large parts. But otherwise canon become more evident over time, and eventually supersedes what fanon material lore and character wise that was developed either individually or by community.

I must stress this does not make the inclusion of new canon content in fan creations bad by any means. Even bad quality canon if the writer can weave and adjust it to become something better as a whole. To suggest otherwise seems ludicrous. My primary concerns is, where does this thread go from here? Will creators persevere with their creations independently? Or just shoehorn the canon in and wipe away all previous independent efforts made by their own hands? At this point evidence points to a largely foregone conclusion, but I am still somewhat hopeful that some of what was made previously may exist independently from canon without taking that episode in account when continuing their respective universes.

I know this was just an autistic spurge, but I still care for the content created independently from the canon vogue, as I view it represents the writer being able to go forge their own path independent of canon when working with an initial baseline. I am curious as to the rest of your thoughts on this. Are they even semi-legitimate to even think about?
>>
>>28242176
>mindless drones
Only filthy newfag shits believed this.
>>
>>28248420
this tbqh
>>
>>28248355
I will probably finish the rest of my green using my own headcanon. After that, if I write anything new I'd most likely use the show canon. Especially the grubs, they're just so fucking cute not to write about! However, a lot of canon/lore is still up in the air. This might change soon though. There has been rumors of more changeling material coming out in the finale or movie, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens with that. Right now though, changelings are still not that well known, making writing fan fiction about them more open to writer creativity.
>>
File: Crushing the resistance.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Crushing the resistance.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>
>>28249146
she's so damn beautiful
>>
File: seductive as fuck.png (401KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
seductive as fuck.png
401KB, 992x558px
>>28249936
That she is.
>>
File: 1442629018588.jpg (2MB, 2400x3492px) Image search: [Google]
1442629018588.jpg
2MB, 2400x3492px
this always makes me think of an RTS game
>>
>>28248355
did you even read my post when you responded to it?
fanfiction is NICHE
and niche is what makes it so you can get your effort out of a market full of homogeny.

Just look lesbian shipping between horses on 4chan. Absolutely a baren prospect for the most part on mlp, and yet peak into scilight and you'll see it going strong. You should never feel like there's no point in carving a niche everyone else has forgotten.
https://youtu.be/MyXcr6sDRtw?t=1m43s
>>
File: Changling Army.png (1MB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
Changling Army.png
1MB, 1280x914px
>>
File: 1470781135415.jpg (727KB, 2000x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1470781135415.jpg
727KB, 2000x1301px
>>28246770
Lets find out

Hey! Does anyone know how Oreo was related to Queen Flux?
>>
File: 169851651561.jpg (115KB, 626x800px) Image search: [Google]
169851651561.jpg
115KB, 626x800px
>10
>>
File: 1469232488458.png (3MB, 3000x1506px) Image search: [Google]
1469232488458.png
3MB, 3000x1506px
>>
>>28245795
God that would be awful to be stabbed with. I want it.
>>
File: 1471993743596.gif (255KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1471993743596.gif
255KB, 400x225px
>"IT'S COMING RIGHT AT US! HIDE!"
>>
File: BS5.png (329KB, 669x531px) Image search: [Google]
BS5.png
329KB, 669x531px
Well, I would've liked to have put this up a few threads ago. But, you know, life and shit.

Before I get started, here's the pastebin for anyone interested in the rest of the story up to this point:

http://pastebin.com/u/WriteTwat

And now, without further delay...
IT'S TIME TO FEED!!/
>>
>>28253599
> The Changelings pulled their hooves from the mother crystal, and the glow of their horns subsided.
> Their bodies were tingling from all the energy they'd absorbed.
> Agraul put a hoof to his horn as though it were aching, "Uhh. Melyrid, I don't feel right. I know we have to absorb as much as possible, but can we take a little break or something?".
> Melyrid nodded, "Yes. We probably should. My entire back feels like pins and needles.".

> "S-s-seriously... you g-g-guys?" Thespid replied with an overwhelming stutter, "Th-th-this is... awes-s-some! I've n-n-n-n-n-never f-f-felt so j... j-j-j... j-jacked up in-n-n my whole l-l-l-l... l-l-l-life.".
> Melyrid and Agraul both stared at her with grave concern.
> "Wh-wh-wh-wh... wh-wh-wh... wh-what!?"
> "Thespid, you're whole body is shaking like you're freezing to death!" Agraul pointed out.
> Thespid didn't even try to argue the point.
> The more she tried to resist her shaking, the worse it got.
> "M-m-m-m-maybe we c-c-could use a b-b-b-b-b... break."
> Melyrid was relieved that Thespid didn't fight her on the issue.

> "Let's go back upstairs and see if we feel better in a few minutes." Melyrid told them.
> She and Agraul helped Thespid up both sets of stairs, and each of them went to their rooms.
> Laying on their beds, they were far too energized to fall asleep, and simply waited for their bizarre sensations to subside.
>>
File: Melyrid.png (215KB, 750x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Melyrid.png
215KB, 750x1066px
>>28253601
> As she lay in bed, Melyrid tried to focus her thoughts.
> Thinking back on how she created the mother crystal, trying to find some explanation for these strange side effects of their excessive energy consumption.
> The energy the crystal fed them was entirely sexual.
> Far more portent than simple love, but equally more fleeting.
> A brilliant flame that burns out all the faster.
> And yet the mother crystal preserved that intense energy, and fed it to them through visions of the event that created it.
> Was there something in that process that made the energy incompatible with Changelings?
> Would they eventually adapt to it?
> Or was it simply the result of consuming so much intense emotional energy on a regular basis?

> Or had she made a mistake?

> Was there some flaw in the way she created the mother crystal?
> Were these side effects the initial symptoms of the three of them being slowly poisoned, by a tainted energy source?

> The thought terrified Melyrid.

> If it was just her, she would take the risk and continue the experiment.
> But with Agraul and Thespid involved, was it irresponsible to make them continue?
> Was she force feeding them venom by making them drain so much energy from the crystal?
> If she had done something wrong in creating the crystal, could she fix it without completely abandoning the experiment?
> But her worst fear of all; was she about to make a life or death decision?
>>
File: Thespid.png (227KB, 827x965px) Image search: [Google]
Thespid.png
227KB, 827x965px
>>28253618
> Thespid knocked on Melyrid's door, "Hey, Melyrid! How are you feeling? Me and Agraul are all better, and we're ready to get back to breakfast.".
> Melyrid opened the door with a somber face.
> Agraul was concerned.
> Thespid was eager.

> "Come on! If you're all better, let's get back to it." Thespid said with a smile.
> Melyrid shook her head, "I'm not sure if we should.".
> Agraul and Thespid were both confused.
> "What!?" Thespid blurted out, "But you were just saying how important it was for us to drain the crystal, and get it back down to it's normal size!".
> "I know what I said." Melyrid replied with a cold stare, "But that was before these weird side effects. What if there's something wrong with the crystal? What if the energy it's feeding us is somehow corrupted? What if by continuing to feed off of it, we're slowly killing ourselves!?".
> "Whoa whoa whoa, just calm down a second."
> Agraul stepped in, "Wait, is that actually possible!?".
> "Of course not!" Thespid reassured him.
> "It very well might be!" Melyrid contested, "These side effects could just be the beginning.".
>>
File: Agraul.png (159KB, 825x968px) Image search: [Google]
Agraul.png
159KB, 825x968px
>>28253629
> "Oh don't be ridiculous!" Thespid insisted, "We've been feeding on that thing for days. If there was something wrong with it, we would have felt sick days ago! The only reason we got a little loopy just now, was because we're gorging ourselves on all that sweet sexual intensity.".
> "And what if it's more than that?" Melyrid asked, "I can't risk the two of you being hurt.".
> "Hey, we all agreed to this experiment before we left the nest!" Thespid reminded her.
> "We all knew there would be risks we couldn't anticipate. So don't think for one second that I'm gonna sit back and let you martyr yourself for our benefit!" Thespid said as she poked Melyrid's chest.

> "She does have a point Melyrid."
> The girls turned their attention to Agraul, "I've had some pretty intense feedings before. And sometimes consuming too much love too fast does have side effects. It doesn't necessarily mean there's something wrong with the crystal.".
> Thespid gave Melyrid a reassuring smile, "Threre. See? We're all just really juiced up is all. And think back to when you were conjuring up that big green rock. Was there anything you can think of that you did wrong? Were there any bad ingredients, or an incantation you messed up?".
> Melyrid had already been thinking back on that day, and she shook her head "Not that I can think of.".
> "Alright then. So you know what? Here's what we're gonna do!" Thespid began with determination.
> "We're gonna keep feeding on that thing like we have been. And if we get another of these overdose symptoms, then we'll stop for the morning. If any of us end up feeling sick through the day, then we'll see if we can find anything wrong with the crystal. But if we feel perfectly fine all day, other than being immensely jacked up, then we feed again tonight to try and drain it back down to it's normal size. Alright?"
>>
>>28253638
> Thespid looked at Agraul, "Does that sound good to you?".
> Agraul smiled reassuringly at Melyrid and nodded, "Yeah. Sounds good.".
> Thespid looked back and told Melyrid, "Okay. We all know the risks, and we're all ready to move forward. Right?".
> Melyrid looked both of them in the eyes, then told them "I just don't want anyone else to get hurt because of me.".
> Thespid rolled her eyes and sighed, "Yes, yes, we know. You're big mommy Melyrid, always looking out for her precious little flower children. We'll be fine!".

> Melyrid couldn't help but smile at the mention of her so-called 'flower children'.
> In truth, she wondered how they were all doing without her.
> "Alright. If we're all feeling better, and you really want to, then let's get back to it."

> As they went back down to the basement, Melyrid looked back at Thespid asking "Well, I think it's your turn to pick again. Got anypony in mind?".
> Thespid thought back on everypony that visited the shop last night.
>>
>>28253662
> The first one that came to mind was Cherry Berry, who was eager to have a private conversation with Thespid that never happened.
> She knew there was at least one vision of her and Cherry Pop that had not yet been fed on.
> As disturbing as their sadomasochistic fetish was, Thespid wondered if it might hold some insight as to why Cherry Berry visited the shop last night.
> But of course neither Agraul nor Melyrid would be the least bit interested in sharing that vision.
> And besides, Thespid wanted to keep the two of them out of it until she knew more.

> So who else to pick?
> "Applejack!" Thespid said with a sinister smile.

> When they arrived in the basement, Melyrid searched the mother crystal for any visions of Applejack.
> "Sorry Thespid. Looks like she hasn't put her purchase to use thus far."
> "Damn it!"
> Agraul looked slightly disappointed as well, since that meant he was still stuck with his unfortunate nick name.

> Thespid thought some more, and remembered that she wasn't the only pony shopping with Pinkie Pie last night.
> "What about Rainbow Dash?"
> Melyrid searched again.
> "Nope. Sorry."
> Thespid groaned with disappointment, "Aw, come on! She's got a dildo AND a sex book. How has she not used EITHER of them yet!?".
> Melyrid shrugged with a slight grin, "I'm sure you can ask her later today. But for now, you'll just have to pick a different pony.".
>>
>>28253694
> Now Thespid was really getting low on ideas.
> Was there any other ponies she was even interested in looking in on.
> She tried to think.

> After a while, Melyrid told her "If you can't think of anypony, then just let Agraul take another turn.".
> Thespid glared over at him, as he nervously smiled back.
> She wasn't too interested in seeing more repeat customers.
> Thespid wanted to look in on someone new.
> Then as she was looking at Agraul, Thespid remembered two other males that had caught her attention.

> "What about Caramel or Noteworthy?" Thespid asked, "The brown and blue stallions.".
> Melyrid remembered both of them, and searched the crystal.
> "Hmm... hang on."
> Melyrid's search took longer than before.

> Then she finally answered, "Nothing for Caramel. But it seems Noteworthy found himself a playful companion.".
> "Finally!" Thespid exclaimed.
> She placed her hoof on the crystal, telling the others "Alright, let's get on with it!".
>>
File: Noteworthy.png (109KB, 797x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Noteworthy.png
109KB, 797x1002px
>>28253729
> The vision began in Noteworthy's bedroom.
> He was sitting on his bed beside Vinyl Scratch, who was flipping through a book.
> Noteworthy looked nervously eager.
> And to the Changeling's surprise, Vinyl Scratch wasn't wearing her headphones for once.

> "What the heck is she doing with him!?" Thespid wondered aloud.
> Melyrid pointed her hoof at the book as she told Thespid "I think the real question is; What's she ABOUT to do with him?".
> Thespid took a closer look, and realized Vinyl Scratch was looking through Noteworthy's copy of 'The Joy of Covering'.
> "What the shit!?" Thespid blurted, "How in Equestria did he convince HER to come over to his house for that!?".
> "Well, judging from that T-shirt she's wearing, and their cutie marks, they have at least two things in common." Agraul pointed out.

> Vinyl Scratch was wearing the "You can get with this. -->" shirt that she'd bought from their store.
> And both their cutie marks were music notes.

> "Hm. Well, I can guess how that conversation went. Assuming she even spoke at all." Thespid remarked with a disappointed look.
>>
File: Vinyl Scratch.png (183KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Vinyl Scratch.png
183KB, 894x894px
>>28253752
> After flipping her way through the entire book, Vinyl Scratch strummed the pages back to one page in particular, and pinned her hoof upon a certain picture.
> Noteworthy leaned over to get a look at what she'd chosen, "Really? You want to try THAT one?" he asked nervously.
> Vinyl Scratch nodded with her usual smile.
> "Um, well... I'd certainly like to try it too." he replied with a cracking voice as he rubbed the back of his head, "I'm just not sure I can do that.".
> Vinyl Scratch took his hoof and held it between hers, and for a moment Noteworthy gazed curiously through her shades.
> Then Vinyl lifted his hoof up with one of hers, bending his elbow, and rubbed his bicep with her other hoof.
> She gave him a bigger more toothy smile, and Noteworthy smiled back understanding what she meant.

> "Wow." Thespid said with a sneering dull tone, "Of all the things she could be stroking, I didn't think she'd start with his ego.".
> Melyrid and Agraul abruptly shushed her.

> Vinyl Scratch gave Noteworthy a kiss, then got off and took a few steps from the bed.
> Flicking up her tail and giving him a perfect view of her ass, Vinyl turned back with a much more seductive smile, and nodded him over.
> Noteworthy's smile got even bigger and dumber, as he hopped off the bed after her.
>>
>>28253781
> Vinyl turned to face Noteworthy as he approached, and the two of them began kissing.
> After a few moments, Vinyl put her front hooves up on his shoulders, and pulled him along as she backed herself against the wall, all without breaking their kiss.
> The two of them stood up on their hind legs, with Vinyl pressed against the wall.
> Noteworthy rubbed her thighs as he pushed up against her, and she wrapped her forelegs around him, rubbing his ass.
> His dick swelled as they squeezed their bodies together.
> Then he took half a step back, giving himself enough room to slip his hoof between her warm white thighs.
> Although she winced and clenched her muscles as he rubbed her, Vinyl never made a sound, even as they continued kissing through it all.

> Finally Noteworthy broke their lip lock and looked her in the eyes.
> She looked back at him with an eager smile though her shades.
> Then Noteworthy bent down, so he could slide his hoof further down and around her left hind leg.
> He hoisted it up gradually, watching for signs of pain in her face.
> Her smile never flinched, and she started stroking his shaft.
>>
>>28253818
> The very touch of her hoof around his swollen dick made him shudder and cringe.
> Noteworthy tried to recompose himself as he looked up at her, and her unbroken smile.
> Vinyl slid the tip of his dick along her slit, and he could feel the heat of her body on it.
> He couldn't help but watch his own dick as he moved his hips back and forth, sliding against her pussy.
> She could see the beads of sweat already forming all over his face.
> Vinyl slid her hoof down the full length of his foreleg, which was still on her other thigh.
> Having regained his attention, she signaled him with a single quick nod.
> "Oh! Right. Sorry."

> Noteworthy bent down again, reaching under and lifting her other hind leg off the floor as well.
> She wrapped her forelegs around his neck and pressed her back against the wall, as he lifted her completely off the floor.
> Her hind legs reached up above her head, almost further than her pointy hair, as he spread them wide open.
> With her pelvis bent upward, Noteworthy could see her pussy completely, and pulled back to get his tip against it.
> With eager yet hesitant anticipation, he looked up at Vinyl again.
> He had a huge smile of almost childlike wonder, as she gave her approval with another quick nod.
>>
>>28253843
> Noteworthy started pushing against Vinyl, and his dick slowly slid between her puffy pink lips.
> She lifted her hips slightly to help him find his way, and slowly the head of his dick slid inside.
> Noteworthy gasped at the sensation, and after a moment of near total paralysis, released his breath with a long "Hooooo!".

> As he stared down at their merging body parts, Vinyl momentarily thought how cute it was that she was his first.
> Then she firmly placed her hooves on his ass, and with an abrupt and mighty pull, slammed the full length of his cock all the way inside herself!
> "HUAAAAAAAAW-AAW-aaaaaw!!"
> Noteworthy's face looked like he'd just had a heart attack, and Vinyl's smile looked a bit more sinister than before.

> "Whoa.", "Holy shit!", "Yikes.", said Melyrid, Thespid, and Agraul, respectively, as their eyes popped open with surprise.
> "Guess we should have known she was a bit of a wild one." Melyrid remarked.
> "That actually hurt him more than it did her." Agraul said, "A lot more!".
> "Oh damn. I finally get it now!" Thespid told the others as she began to smile, "She's not making him her boyfriend. She's making him her pet!".
>>
>>28253875
> Noteworthy's jaw hung open and his eyes bulged, as his entire body quivered from sensory overload.
> For a moment, Vinyl simply enjoyed the sensation of having a strong stiff stallion inside her.
> It had been quite a while since her last one.
> Looking at the aghast expression frozen on his face, she was a little surprised he hadn't dropped her.

> Finally she brought him back down to Earth, when she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.
> Noteworthy blinked a few times, and focused his eyes on her shades.
> This time she showed off her pearly whites when she smiled at him, and jiggled her hips a bit to goad him back into action.
> Once again her movement made him wince, and he looked down seeing only there stomachs pressed together.
> He pulled back slowly, watching as his hardened shaft slid back out, and the tightly squeezing lips of her pussy dragging along it.
> When he could feel the tip about to come out, he stopped, and pushed it back in.
> Not as fast as Vinyl had slammed in it, but he certainly wasn't slow this time.
> The sensation was incredible.
> He continued watching as he pulled it out, then pushed it back in, pulled it out, and pushed it back in.
> Vinyl lifted his chin making him look her in the eye, or rather her shades, as he kept pulling and pushing.

> Noteworthy watched as she flicked her eyebrows up twice from behind her shades, then gave him an aggressive smile.
> The whole time he kept subconsciously thrusting into her, as he finally realized *She wants me to fuck her brains out!*.
> Noteworthy's bulging eyes furrowed into an aggressive and sinister smile of his own.
> Vinyl braced herself as she wrapped her forelegs around his neck once again, and took a deep breath.

> "Oh shit, looks like this little colt is about to stallion up!" Thespid dramatically announced as her smile began to mirror those of Vinyl and Noteworthy.
>>
>>28253909
> Noteworthy started with a single hard thrust, and pushed it all the way in.
> Vinyl merely flinched.
> He pulled out to the head of his shaft, then abruptly slammed it in again even harder.
> Even though he could see her chest rise as she took a sudden breath, she still didn't make a sound.

> Noteworthy kept going, gradually getting into a rhythm of rocking his hips back and forth.
> "It's like watching a pendulum on a grandfather clock." Agraul noted with an awkward gaze.
> With each thrust Vinyl's mouth would open as if she were gasping, but she never made the slightest peep.
> "Even if she were completely mute, we should at least be able to hear her breathing." Melyrid pointed out.
> Thespid didn't say a word, but her smile grew as she saw Noteworthy becoming increasingly frustrated by the complete lack of audible reaction to his efforts.

> Noteworthy stopped thrusting just long enough to reposition his hind legs, and stretch Vinyl's legs even further apart.
> Then he started pounding her again, at a faster pace with even harder thrusts.
> Vinyl's head leaned up against the wall, thoroughly enjoying his furiously hard dick slamming inside of her.
> The sheer force of it sent ripples through her body, and being splayed open like curtains on a Sunday morning didn't bother her at all.
>>
>>28253937
> Noteworthy could easily tell Vinyl was enjoying herself, and so was he.
> The look on her face told him he was doing great, and he kept pounding his cock deep inside her pussy again and again.
> It felt amazing.
> She was so soft and warm, tight and wet.
> The slapping noises their hips made with each thrust drove him wild.
> But her stone dead silence was starting to get on his nerves.

> *If she's enjoying this as much as she looks like she is, then why isn't she moaning or wailing, or making any sound at all!? For crying out loud, she still hasn't even taken her shades off!*
> This thought began to deter from his enjoyment of the moment, and made him even more aggressive.
> His rhythm sped up, and he started pounding her harder and harder with every thrust.
> He wanted to get some kind of audible reaction from her.
> He needed to get a reaction out of her.

> As he continued slamming her against the wall, her spine began to curl her head down.
> She kept her forelegs around his neck, as she put her head under his chin so she could watch his hardened cock sliding in and out of her.
> Noteworthy kept going faster and faster.
> Pounding harder and harder.
> Vinyl's entire body began to tremble.
>>
>>28253956
> Vinyl lifted her head from under his chin and looked him in the eyes.
> Noteworthy had had enough of those damn shades.
> In one swift move he pulled them off her face, and tossed them on the bed without even looking.
> At last he could finally see her eyes, and her full smiling face.
> A face that told him, *I'm about to cum!*.

> Seeing her expression made him take notice of the sensations in his own body, and he was getting close as well.
> But he could also feel himself getting tired from holding Vinyl against the wall, and all his intense thrusting.
> He certainly didn't want to peter out when he was so close to the end.
> Noteworthy gritted his teeth, and poured everything he had left into one last surge of thrusts!
> Vinyl closed her eyes, clenched her teeth, and squeezed tight to Noteworthy as his bulging cock slammed into her over and over again.
> Noteworthy started growling like a beast as he built towards their big finish, desperately hoping to get some kind of sound out of Vinyl.
> The slapping noise of his hips against her ass grew louder and louder, but not nearly as much as the sound of thumping throughout the house from him slamming her against the wall.

> "He better finish soon, or he might just knock the whole house down!" Thespid sarcastically remarked.
> "Uh, Thespid." Agraul said as he tapped her leg for attention, "You might not be far off." and pointed at the wall behind them, which was actually starting to crack.
>>
>>28253982
> While their horns were glowing from the sensual energy surging from Noteworthy and Vinyl Scratch, the Changelings eyes were wide with concerned anticipation as the cracks in the wall grew with every pounding thrust of his hips.
> Noteworthy's growling kept getting louder, as his teeth clenched harder, and the veins in his neck started to bulge.
> Vinyl still hadn't made a sound, even as her eyes rolled back in her head, and her entire body trembled from the constant waves of force smashing through her.
> Noteworthy kept pounding into her as hard and fast as he could, and he could feel he only had seconds left.

> With his final thrust, everything stopped.
> A wave of pleasure burst through his entire body.
> His eyes closed as he shot his load, balls deep inside her.
> The sensation flooded throughout his body, and he felt lighter than air.
> He opened his eyes to look at Vinyl, and saw the expression on her face.
> Her head tilted back, mouth opened wide as if she were screaming in ecstasy, and a tear in the corner of her eye.
> Yet still she didn’t make a sound.
> Nothing did.
> It was like a moment frozen in time.
> The most beautiful moment of Noteworthy’s entire life.
>>
>>28254004
> With a creak, snap, and a crack, the boards and joist in the wall broke apart!
> Noteworthy and Vinyl fell through a cloud of splinters and rubble, onto the hallway floor on the other side.
> The Changelings ran through the wall to see if they were alright, too astounded with their mouths agape to say a word.
> Aside from their heavy breathing, Noteworthy and Vinyl Scratch were completely still, splayed out on the floor.
> Melyrid went in for a closer look, checking either of them for any injuries.
> Aside from some scratches here and there, they seemed fine.

> Noteworthy moaned and wheezed as he laid on top of Vinyl Scratch, his head dizzy with euphoria.
> Vinyl quietly smiled, thoroughly satisfied by her new boy toy, and played with his mane while her forelegs were still wrapped around his neck.
> After a moment, Noteworthy lifted his head to look Vinyl in the eyes.
> They smiled at each other, kissed for a moment, then he told her "That was incredible.".

> Vinyl was still flicking locks of his mane with her hoof, when he tried to step away from her.
> When he moved his hind legs and couldn't feel the floor behind him, he looked down to see what he initially thought was a huge hole in the floor.
> "Whoa! What the...?"
> His head was still swimming, and he still had no sense of gravity.
> It was only after taking a moment to observe his surroundings that he finally realized he wasn't pressing her against the wall anymore, but that they were both laying on the floor.
> He frantically looked around trying to get his bearings, waiting for his head to clear.
> Once it dawned on him that they had smashed through the wall, and were now laying on the hallway floor, he asked Vinyl "Did I do that!?".
> She gave him a playful smirk, nodded, and gave him another quick kiss on the nose.
>>
File: Writing.png (131KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Writing.png
131KB, 500x281px
>>28254030
I think Noteworthy just had quite the breakthrough!
Haw haw haw.

Anyway, that's all for now. Hope you all enjoyed it. As always, feedback is welcome, as I love to hear what people think.
And again, here's the updated part 2 pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/A2ELM4ff

I look forward to putting up my next update, and seeing what everyone else puts up as well!
>>
File: Cream Pie.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cream Pie.gif
1MB, 400x300px
Good night bump.
>>
File: changling2.jpg (254KB, 3536x2000px) Image search: [Google]
changling2.jpg
254KB, 3536x2000px
this is my changing do you like him?
>>
File: 1472021030489.png (990KB, 1406x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1472021030489.png
990KB, 1406x1645px
>>
File: 1446641209972.jpg (27KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
1446641209972.jpg
27KB, 300x299px
>>
File: ling thing.png (548KB, 3129x3017px) Image search: [Google]
ling thing.png
548KB, 3129x3017px
>>
File: 1398326993365.png (445KB, 1103x631px) Image search: [Google]
1398326993365.png
445KB, 1103x631px
>>28245795
That bayonet reminds me of the Chrysie horn bottle opener someone made. It was posted in a thread once, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know the one?
>>
>>28254030
>>28254053
Nice update. Not a peep out Vinyl, huh? Staying true to the canon material even while getting rutted senselessly.
>>
File: 1471758675431.jpg (47KB, 651x798px) Image search: [Google]
1471758675431.jpg
47KB, 651x798px
>>
File: 1471722106682.gif (74KB, 641x618px) Image search: [Google]
1471722106682.gif
74KB, 641x618px
Changeling CYOA going on over here
>>28252924
>>
File: 4272457.png (619KB, 6000x3375px) Image search: [Google]
4272457.png
619KB, 6000x3375px
Alright guys, over a year in the making. This is the first long story I've completed. Hope everyone enjoyed the ride.

Gonna take a while to post it all.

Giddy up two stars.
>>
>She returns to a neutral stance but her scowl remains.
>”Then I trust that you will not waste my time with this again.”
>With that, she turns around and approaches her throne in slow strides.
>”Fear not my commander, I hold no illusions of keeping this human forever. Surely Celestia already knew he would not be leaving of his own will the moment he left her sight.”
>Your Queen giggles slightly at the idea.
>”She would not risk a direct attack and patrols have been multiplied substantially for this special occasion, but she will not suffer having her precious pet taken from her for any longer than she needs to.”
>Once she reaches her throne, she turns and sits down before looking back down at you.
>”However, until terms are met this human will help strengthen our hive.”
>You want to keep trying to convince her that this was a mistake, but she simply isn’t interested.
>There’s nothing more you can do.
>With a defeated expression on your face, you bow deeply once more and hold your eyes shut.
”I understand, my Queen.”
>”Good. Now leave me, your presence is no longer welcome for the moment.”
“Of course, my Queen.”
>Your hooves feel heavy as you turn to leave.
>While her intentions seem to make sense, you can’t shake the feeling that it would return to bite her.
>She had a good point, though.
>Love wasn’t exactly abundant lately.
>Even the usual rations had been cut in half over the last few months.
>Is it better to consume tainted food than it is to starve?
>You shake your head.
>Both seem to lead to the same end, but at least with one you won’t be hungry.
>As you approach the Swarm quarters and are pleased to see it is largely empty.
>The crowd hasn’t reassembled.
>Your own Swarm doesn’t seem to be here, either.
>It must be close to feeding time.
>With a frown you continue on to the commander quarters.
>You had lost your appetite since returning.
>Missing a meal wouldn’t hurt.
>>
>>28258519
>"How did our Queen respond to your concerns?"
>You grimace as the sound of your old lieutenant's voice reverberates around you.
"That is none of your concern. Why are you still here?"
>He buzzes down and begins walking along side you.
>"I'm a little curious myself."
"You shouldn't be here. This area is for Swarm-"
>without warning he bumps into your side enough to knock you off balance.
>"Don't recite procedure to me."
>He sticks his tongue out as you throw him a harsh glare.
>You really weren't in the mood for games right now.
>"Guess it didn't go well. You're in one of your moods."
"I do not have a mood."
>"I've known you a long time, and you know that I know."
>You stop walking and turn to face him.
>He wasn't going to drop this.
>He knew you very well, and you knew him equally so.
>>
>>28258526
"Fine. The Queen disregarded my concerns in favor of keeping the hive fed. It's not the decision I was hoping for, but it might be for the best."
>He tilts his head slightly.
>"Have you changed your mind then?"
>You look to the side.
>"My stance remains unchanged, but it is not my place to go against the will of the Queen. The human's influence is a poison being willfully consumed."
>Your old comrade wraps his hoof around your shoulder, much to your disapproval.
>However, no effort is made to stop him.
>"You are convinced he is a poison for your mind because he makes you think about things you didn't before. You're asking questions about yourself, and maybe even the Queen, correct?"
>You look away.
>"This is not some influence to your loyalty the human is forcing on you. He's not making you do anything, he simply showed you what was already there."
>Your mind was still swimming from all the recent events.
>Being uncertain was about the most frustrating thing in the world.
>"If there's a better way for everyone to live, shouldn't we find it?"
>He doesn't wait for you to respond before pulling away and giving you a final nod before turning to leave.
>"Just food for thought."
>As if you didn't already have enough to think about.
>>
>>28258534
. . .

>You haven't come up with any new plans or theories despite your efforts.
>You're not sure how long you've been staring at the glowing moss on the ceiling, but it's been long enough that you're sure it's messing with your sight.
>"Are you still awake?"
>A familiar voice rouses you from your stupor.
>You sit up to discover the source is Sugar Cane.
>Your lips purse into a look of inquisition.
"Where did you go?"
>She tilts her head.
>"I didn't go anywhere. I've been in my corner."
"I'm pretty sure your cell was empty for a while."
>She flashes you a very subtle smile.
>"I'm pretty good at hiding now. I think that the less they see me the less they think of me, and so the less they..."
>Her voice trails off, and she shows no signs of finishing her thoughts.
"They what?"
>She looks down at her hooves.
>"The less they remind us of our place."
>With a small measure of hesitation, her eyes turn up towards you a few times before she speaks once more.
>"I can see you know what I'm talking about."
>Instinctively you point at your face.
"What, this? Why would they knock me out and then beat me?"
>She doesn't look back up at you as she speaks once more.
>"It is as I've said. To teach you that you have no value. The ones who take care of us are referred to as slave herders."
>You nod.
>Yes, Bright told you as much, but your point was more why would someone knock you out if they wanted to teach you a lesson?
>That kind of ruins the point of inflicting pain.
>"You are not a prisoner, you are a slave, and a slave's only value is what their master decides it is."
>She's so broken.
>You scoot as close as you can to her bars.
>She reacts by moving away an equal distance.
"Hey, your life is valuable no matter what they think, or even what you think."
>Super sappy, Anon.
>Despite this, she smiles meekly.
>"I appreciate your kind words. It's been a long time since I've heard any spoken to me."
>You shrug.
"We have to stick together, right?"
>She nods.
>"R-right."
>>
>>28258547
>Some time passes with you and your cellmate talking idly about nothing at all.
>She seems sensitive about topics involving her personal life, so you avoid them the best you can.
"What's with these branches?"
>You gently hit the side of your fist against your cell "bars" causing them to vibrate deeply.
>She responds by raising an eyebrow.
>"What do you mean?"
"Well, they're like made of wood, right? How are they so tough?"
>She giggles slightly.
>One of the few times you've seen her do so.
>"They're made from Ironwood trees. They're every bit as strong as metal, although not as flexible."
"Ironwood, huh? We had something like that on Earth, but it was nothing like this."
>She nods.
>Just about everyone you've ever talked to about Earth are convinced it's in some remote part of their world.
>They refuse to believe you're from some other planet or dimension.
>Sugar seems to be one of the few who accept that it actually is its own world.
>She's opened up a bit more and explained how she used to dream of visiting other worlds.
>Maybe it's not so much that she actually believes you, but wants to believe you.
>Then again, maybe she just wants to escape this world.
>The distant sound of hooves trotting towards you catch your attention.
>Sugar backs up against the wall of her cell and begins to quietly mutter to herself.
>"No, no, no, no..."
>Before you realize what's going on, a small entourage of changeling guards are in her cell and escorting her out.
>"No! Please! I haven't done anything!"
>She attempts to grab the floor, but it's no use.
>You press your body against the bars.
"Why do you need to take her? Why don't you ever just take me?"
>One of the guards gives you a glance.
>"You're too dangerous to release."
>They easily over power her and carry her out.
>You watch helplessly as she disappears around the corner where you can't see, her yelling echoing all the while.
>>
>>28258554
. . .

>Your Queen wouldn't listen, your old lieutenant is convinced Anon is actually a positive influence, and your Swarm?
>Well, your Swarm seems to only support your answers.
>They haven't given their own thoughts on the matter.
>As you enter the feeding area you spot them sitting near a few gatherers, sharing in today's bounty.
>You take a seat beside them as they each give you a salute.
>"Sir? We were beginning to think you weren't going to show up for your love rations."
>You look down at your hooves.
"I didn't plan to, and I'm here for another matter."
>They exchange looks and wait for you to continue.
"I need to know each of your feelings regarding Anon."
>Before they can speak, you hold up a hoof and make eye contact with them.
"I do not want to hear simple support for my decisions, I want to hear your actual thoughts."
>They all hesitate, but your Forward is the first to speak up.
>"Sir, forgive me for saying so, but I believe Anon was a valuable ally and it was a mistake to lock him away."
>That's a bit shocking to hear.
>At one point you did name him an honorary member of Swarm Eleven, but that was before everything happened.
>Your Scout speaks up next.
>"We still do not fully understand the situation, but nothing happened to warrant such treatment. Caution is welcome."
>The Runner goes last.
>"The human seems sincere to me."
>They all cringe slightly as they wait for your reprimands.
>You nod and look back down at your hooves.
"Thank you."
>Now you know everyone's true feelings, and to your surprise you're largely alone in thinking the human is an enemy.
>The Queen sees him as a tool, your Swarm sees him as an ally, and the new slave herder sees him as a friend.
>Perhaps he had a larger effect on them all than you had anticipated.
>>
>>28258561
>Your thoughts are interrupted by a messenger.
>"Swarm Commander Eleven, I have news for you sir."
>With great effort, you manage to pull your head up and look over to meet his gaze.
"Speak."
>He nods.
>"I am to inform you that upon the successful return of Swarm Twenty-Four, barring any unforeseen events, Swarm Commander Twenty-Four will be promoted to Swarm Lieutenant Eleven."
>Oh, right.
>You frown.
"Message received and understood."
>He gives you a salute before buzzing away.
>Your Scout chuckles.
>"The Queen chose proper. That commander will be tough after such a long mission in the north."
>Your Runner adds to this.
>"This is true, but have they even reported back yet?"
>The thought of replacing your old lieutenant was something you had avoided thinking about.
>Even after everything, you still considered him as part of your Swarm in the back of your mind.
>This would make it official.
>He was no longer part of your Swarm, and he never would be again.
>It couldn't be helped.
>You sigh deeply.
"They will report when they are able, and the new lieutenant will make a great addition to our Swarm."
>There was no joy in your voice.
>It was flat and dead.
>Swarm Forward Eleven looks at you with concern.
>"Sir, were you hoping for someone else?"
>You shake your head.
"No, this was the correct choice."
>You stand up and turn away.
"Meet me on the training grounds once you're done. We had better prepare for our new arrival."
>>
>>28258568
. . .

>You could never tell what time it was, but your internal clock was telling you it was getting late.
>You're not even sure you can trust it, though.
>It didn't matter either way.
>You were tired, and that was all you needed to know.
>As you begin to nod off some hoof steps heading towards your cell snap you out of your funk.
>It's the guards again.
>Once they get close enough, you can make out the shape of Sugar on their backs.
>She looks worse for wear.
>They throw open her cell and toss her inside dismissively.
>Her body rolls limply across the floor before coming to a stop facing away from you.
"Hey, what the fuck guys?"
>You really wish you could get to her to see if she was alright, but there was simply no way.
>The guards ignore you as they leave once more.
>You press your face between the bars facing her which causes you to clench your teeth in pain.
"Sugar Cane, hey."
>No response.
"Are you alright? Can you hear me?"
>Still no response at all.
>Perhaps it was best to let her rest anyway.
>Either she was passed out, or on the edge of it.
>You'll check on her when she's gained some of her strength back.
>From what you could see her sides were bruised.
>Her messy mane covered most of her head.
>Nothing you can do about it now.
>You're not sure how long you watched over her, but the next thing you realize you're curled up on the floor with your back against the bars.
>>
>>28258573
>"Anon. Anon, are you awake?"
>You take a deep inhale as you push yourself around to see her.
"Sugar?"
>She smiles meekly.
>God, her fucking face.
"What the fuck did they do to you?"
>She lets out a chuckle, though there's no humor in it.
>It sounded painful.
>"Don't worry, I'm fine. It's not as bad as it looks."
>You instinctively reach through the bars towards her, wanting to embrace her or caress her a little just to comfort her a bit, but she shies away once more.
>"I-I prefer not being touched."
>You frown.
"I don't want to hurt you, I just thought you could use some friendly contact."
>You pull your arm back through and slump down.
"I'm surprised you still don't trust me at all."
>She stands up and shakes her head.
>"No, it's not that, honest. It just reminds me of the guards, that's all. I just don't like being touched."
>Even a friendly embrace scares her away.
>This seems a bit odd, but you suppose it has to do with her being beaten, or...
>They wouldn't...?
>You shake your head at the thought.
>You highly doubt they'd go that far, and you weren't about to ask.
"Are you sure you're okay?"
>She takes a seat and nods.
>"Yes, I'll be fine. I actually wanted to ask how you were doing? You were asleep for a long time."
>>
>>28258585
>Some time passes and after a long silence, you look over to find Sugar missing once more.
>Hiding in the shadows of her cell, as usual.
>Some changelings must be coming soon.
>As if on queue, you hear some hooves echoing throughout the caves, getting closer.
>You sit up and see Bright come in with another bowl of food.
>Thank God.
"I'm glad to see you."
>He smiles.
>"Oh, so you recognize me today?"
>You shrug.
"No, but I used the information I had to figure it out."
>You also give a little wave to the guards that were escorting him, but they don't respond to you.
>He chuckles at your remark.
>"Well, here's breakfast. It's just bird this time. Sorry we don't have anything else for, uh, humans. Most of our food stores are for ponies."
"Whatever, this is great. I'm not gonna be able to eat meat again after I get back to Canterlot, so I guess this is kind of a silver lining."
>He tilts his head slightly as he passes you the bowl with telekinesis.
>"How are your wounds healing?"
>Oh, right, that bullshit.
>You grab the bowl and take a bite before responding.
"You know what? I was gonna ask you about that yesterday, but I forgot."
>"You were going to ask how your wounds were healing?"
"No, I wanted to know how my face got this way. Last thing I remember was the whole hive casting something on me, then I woke up in here like this."
>You shake your head.
"I bet your Queen told some fucking idiots to mess me up like they do all the other slaves."
>Bright rubs the fin along his head.
>"Well, you're partially right."
>>
>>28258595
>You finish stripping the flesh off one bone before moving to the next one.
"What do you mean? Did they do it for fun then?"
>"Well, uh, all of us had our loyalty called into question when we got back."
>So?
"Okay?"
>He looks away.
>"Some more than others."
"Ya, you got demoted down to the bottom. I remember you complaining about it."
>He doesn't look back at you as he continues.
>"Not... me."
>Then the other four?
>What happened to them?
"So what did she do to the rest of your Swarm?"
>He finally makes eye contact with you once more with a frown on his face and pleading eyes.
>Wait.
"No way."
>He nods.
"No, they wouldn't stab me in the back. We're friends."
>"He had to prove he was still loyal to the Queen, and he did as I said he would."
>He?
"So it wasn't even the whole Swarm, it was just Kalakcha?"
>With some hesitation, he nods once more.
"That..."
>Your teeth clench, causing your face to throb in pain.
>>
>>28245248

>Sgt. Thunderbolt cunningly lures the Sludgenoids into melee combat to prove the superiority of Equestrian genes.
>>
>>28258602
"That fucking piece of shit coward! Fucking backstabber!"
>"Wait-"
>You hold the remainder of your bird in one hand and fling the bowl into the wall with the other.
>While you may be pissed off, but you were also hungry.
"Where is he?! Why hasn't he been here to tell me himself? That fucking coward attacked me when I couldn't defend myself, and then doesn't even have the balls to tell me himself? I'm gonna kill him!"
>By now you're pacing back and forth in your little cage, fully unable to fulfill any of your threats.
>"Anon-"
"This whole fucking time I thought you guys were my friends. I thought that maybe the hive did this because your fucking psychotic Queen said so. I could understand that, but this? What the fuck man?"
>"Anon, I'm still your friend, okay? Calm down."
>When you turn to face him the guards are a fair distance away.
>Once more, his eyes are pleading to you.
>He glances at the guards, then back at you.
>"If you want to make a difference, you need to calm down, and you need to continue what you started."
>The fuck does that mean?
>One of the guards finally steps forward.
>"I think that's enough conversing with the slave. Get the dish and leave."
>Bright doesn't break eye contact with you as his horn lights up and the bowl floats back over to him.
>Without another word, he turns to leave with the guards in close tow behind him.
>You shout as he leaves.
"You tell him the next time I see him I'm gonna kick his ass! Tell him!"
>Your grip on the bars loosens over the next few minutes as your anger leaks away.
>A sigh escapes your lips.
>Fucking brilliant Anon.
>Throwing your tantrum solved everything didn't it?
>Your turn your back to the bars and slide down to the ground.
>Bad idea, they're shaped like regular branches.
>>
>>28258611
>You ignore the new pain coming from your back for now.
>You'll deal with Kalakcha when time allows it, but for now you still had a job to do.
>That little outburst certainly isn't the way to form a diplomatic relation.
>Your fists clench.
>It's just so fucking infuriating.
>As you begin going over every insulting name you can think of in your mind, you hear Sugar's meek voice from the corner of her cell.
>"Are you..."
>She looks around a bit before trying again.
>"Are you okay?"
>Right, you had completely forgotten she was even here.
>She's probably scared shitless.
"Oh, ya, I was just mad. Don't worry about it, you're not one of the ponies I'm mad at."
>She nods.
>"I heard. It's the changelings, isn't it? I told you they betrayed you."
"Not all of them, just one."
>Suddenly venom fills her voice.
>"No, all of them did. Are you so blind you can not see everything they do is to deceive you?"
>Her voice softens slightly.
>"None of them can be trusted, but you can trust me, as I trust you. We have to stick together, that's what you said."
>You did say that, but you're not sure she understood what you meant.
>When you can help her, you will, but that doesn't mean throwing away everything else.
>"We're friends, aren't we?"
>She's now sitting on the ground waiting for a response.
>You turn your head to see her.
"Of course we're friends, but they're still my friends, too."
>Are they though?
>You weren't entirely sure.
>The only one you would bet on is Bright, but that was because you knew his whole story.
>Everyone else is a mystery.
>"How can you be so sure, after what they did to you?"
>>
>>28258624
>Speaking of mystery, this mare sure had some strong opinions on your friends for not knowing them.
"Just because they're changelings doesn't mean they're automatically evil."
>Fire ignites in her eyes the likes of which you haven't seen thus far.
>She stands up and begins shouting.
>"Not evil? Have you seen what they've done to us? What they continue to do to us? Have you met a single changeling who wasn't?!"
"Yes."
>You speak flatly and it throws her off-guard a bit.
"Why do you care so much who I put my trust in? You used to be convinced we were stuck here anyway, so it shouldn't matter."
>She takes a step back.
>"I don't want them to hurt you anymore than they already have. You shouldn't trust them."
>You lean towards her and put weight on one of your arms.
"You want to insist I trust only you when you won't even get anywhere near me? I'm not an idiot. I'm sorry for whatever shit they put you through, but you haven't seen what I've seen. They don't have to be evil."
>She glances back and forth, and her voice gets more defensive.
>"I've told you why I won't get near you. I don't-"
"Like being touched, I got it. Even when I'm not reaching through the bars you treat me like I have a disease or something."
>You slump down once more and look off to the side.
>She steps forward once more.
>"We have to stick together."
"We 'are' stuck together."
>You felt bad for her, but you also wouldn't be able to make any progress with the changelings if you turned your back on all of them.
>Perhaps in time she would come around, but for now you just had to let her stew in her misery.
>"Wait."
>You glance over at her.
>"Can we maybe start over?"
>>
>>28258635
>You prop up an eyebrow.
>Sugar Cane inches closer to your bars one baby step at a time.
>"If, you don't mind, I mean, starting over?"
"What did you have in mind?"
>She stops a few feet from your bars and looks down at her forehoof.
>"We could shake hooves and properly introduce ourselves?"
>Well that's the first civil thing she's said since you met her.
>You smile a bit as you scoot yourself across the cave floor.
"That sounds fine."
>She smiles weakly back at you as you reach an arm between the bars.
>After some minor hesitation, she finally places her hoof into your open palm and you gently grasp it.
"There, see? Easy as, uh..."
>She continues smiling at you as your smile fades.
"Uh..."
>That's not a pony hoof.
>That's not a pony hoof at all.
>You pull your hand back to yourself and rub your palm with your other hand.
>She continues smiling at you, but you look away.
>"Great, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. human."
>All at once the realization seems to dawn on you.
>Fucking idiot.
>Why else would changelings need slaves?
>It's not like they're using you for labor.
>It should have been obvious from the start, but there's just been so many distractions that the question never even crossed your mind.
>You look back up at her with surprise on your face.
>She struggles to keep the smile on her face.
"You're a changeling."
>>
>>28258643
>She steps back in shock.
>"I'm a what?"
>You stand up and begin pacing.
"Oh my God, I'm such a fucking idiot."
>You turn around and point at her with your arm resting at your side.
"You. That's why you're here. You're here to get me to feel sorry for you so you can feed on my love."
>The smile completely leaves her face.
"All the slaves here are only here to provide your hive with love, aren't they?"
>It's a brilliant tactic, but sinister as all hell.
>Clever fucks.
>You don't even feel mad, which comes as a surprise to you.
>As you consider this, another thought occurs.
>Oh yes.
>They want love, and you're going to give it to them.
>With a flash of green her disguise falls away.
>Rather than continue speaking to you she seems to have forgotten you were here.
>She mutters bitterly to herself, angrily spitting out many choice words as she goes.
>"Of course the human knows what a changeling feels like, he knows changelings, but you can't just stay distant either and keep pretending like you care or the love is replaced by apathy. Why does the Queen always give me the hive assignments? Lazy lower ranks should be handling the slaves, I should be in the field where I belong, but no, no one else can handle a task this dangerous. We need a skilled infiltrator to keep the filthy human company so he has someone to pour love onto. Not just any changeling will do, it has to be you."
>As she rants, you sit by in awe.
>"Why? Because no one else knows how to act like a scared pony? Now I'm going to be saddled with this failure."
>For the first time since her rant began, she acknowledges your existence.
>"Are you at least as dangerous as the rumors say, human?"
>She blinks a few times before standing up to fully face you.
>"What is this? What are you doing?"
>>
>>28258656
>It always feels weird to try to will love to them since to you it doesn't really feel like anything is happening, but since she's reacting it must be working.
>Bright suggested you continue what you started, and boy did you plan to.
>This could very well be the break you've been looking for.
>No more sitting by and hoping something happens.
>You now had the opportunity to take direct action, and from now on you would at every possible opportunity.
>As you continue looking down at the angry little changeling, she steps towards you slightly.
>"You're..."
>With that one word, she steps back a few paces and looks around.
>"You know I'm a changeling, yet you still provide love?"
>You roll your eyes.
"Did you completely ignore the part where I have changeling friends?"
>She grins nervously, but it vanishes instantly.
>"Yes, but I've never... I never imagined it was entirely true."
"You don't have to wear a disguise to get love, you could just ask."
>She sits down and looks up at you.
>"I've never been given love before. It's different."
>You nod and take a seat.
"Ya, I hear it's much better or something. I honestly can't say since I don't eat love."
>She looks to the side.
>"I'm ashamed I made such a stupid mistake. I've been on countless missions, and this was by far the most amateur move. In all that time, I've never experienced this sensation, either. It's..."
>She doesn't say another word.
>Instead, she closes her eyes and simply sits there with a smile on her face.
>It's pretty fucking cute.
>>
>>28258665
>Hours pass with you and Sugar conversing about random shit.
>Her mood had increased significantly over that time.
>She shared stories of her old missions, and you shared stories of your old world.
>It turns out she was actually telling the truth about the other world part.
>She hung on your every word.
>Before either of you even realizes it, Bright has returned once more with your evening meal.
>He interrupts your conversation by speaking above you.
>"Well this is unexpected. Swarm Scout Seven without a disguise?"
>She gasps slightly and flinches at his voice.
>"Slave herder, is it feeding time already?"
>She hastily stands up and vanishes into the dark area of her cell, yelling some curse you didn't quite catch along the way.
"What?"
>The guards are a bit shocked as well, though far more than Bright.
>"Don't mind her, she's late to provide today's bounty to the hive. I trust it will be quite a feast, hm?"
>He grins at you knowingly.
"We talked, I guess."
>He scoffs.
>"I know a feast when I see one, Anon."
>His voice lowers for a moment.
>"I'm glad you took my advice."
>He then raises it once more and floats your dish through the bars into your hands.
>"I managed to get a root for you today, in addition to your usual meal. The guards weren't happy about it, but they still respect my previous services to the hive enough to let it slide."
>Both the guards look to the wayside and pretend like they didn't hear that.
>You look down at your own personal feast.
>The root he spoke of appeared to be a carrot of some kind, though it was difficult to tell under the green and blue lighting.
>>
>>28258674
"I appreciate it, Bright."
>Once again the guards pretend they didn't hear that.
>As you chew your food a thought occurs.
"Are they gonna replace my old cell-mate now?"
>Bright shakes his head.
>"No, that would be pointless. The goal is to collect love from the slaves. Usually we separate pony partners and have a couple changelings play the role of the other partners. They naturally provide love this way and it's much easier to collect. If they ask a question or say something that might tip them off to our gatherers, we have guards standing by to collect them from their cell long enough for the other changeling to inquire about it with the other pony. They get their answer, everything keeps going smoothly."
>You lick your fingers before replying.
"Weird that you'd tell me all that. Isn't that like a trade secret?"
>He shrugs.
>"You're isolated, and you already know your partner is a changeling. Unless you somehow escape, you can cause no harm with this information."
"Fair enough."
>You still have a bit of food left.
>The guards seem a bit defensive still.
>Probably your little outburst topped with being the unstoppable human enemy thing.
>A grin crosses your face.
>More volunteers for the collective.
>With a bit of effort you begin willing them some love.
>Come on man, they helped score you a carrot.
>That's pretty great, right?
>You hope that's working.
>A moment later they give you an odd look.
>Bright props up an eyebrow at you, then turns to see his guards before looking back at you with his own grin.
>"How polite you are to work overtime."
>>
>>28258926
"You guys work pretty hard, right? I've got a lot of extra love you can have."
>The odd situation coupled with how dorky you feel actually serves to make the process much easier.
>It's almost funny.
>Bright holds up a hoof to them.
>"Usually the guards eat last as their shifts change out, so I'm sure they're hungry."
>You frown.
"Last, huh? So you guys always get the leftovers. Well, how do you like it straight from the source?"
>Under the right circumstances you're quite sure this could be lines stolen from a gay porno.
>Regardless, it seems they're enjoying it.
>They're not as on edge as they usually are and they almost appear to not be pissed off at the world.
>One of the guards turns to Bright.
>"He truly does not suffer from feeding fatigue? Swarm Scout Seven has been in here far more often than most gatherers spend with their slaves, yet still he's conscious?"
>Obviously.
>Bright hits him with the back of his hoof lightly.
>"Help yourself."
"I'm sure I can handle two guards. I think you already get some each time you visit Bright, even when I don't try."
>He nods.
>"I've been foregoing my daily rations."
>Unlike your cell-mate, the guards don't really open up to you.
>They don't say anything else, they simply consume your love quietly for a bit.
>Once they've had their fill, they mumble out a thank you and hastily leave.
>You pass the empty food dish to Bright as he grins at you.
>"I think we're making progress. You know Swarm Eleven is only a tiny portion of this hive. Your freedom doesn't rely on them, or me."
>You're sure Bright is a large reason you're making any progress at all, even if he won't admit it.
"I feel the same way, but I think you play a bigger role than you think."
>She shakes his head.
>"You misunderstand my meaning. Sleep well, Anon."
>Before you can say anything else he's already rounded the corner.
>Why the hell does he always do that?
>>
>>28258939
>You're starting to get tired and Swarm Scout Seven still hasn't come back.
>You roll your head to look over at her cell from your back.
>Maybe she got in trouble or something?
>There were at least a couple reasons you could think of.
>You frown.
>Maybe your stunt with the guards was too much and they're going to cut you off from the hive.
>In any case, the cave seems far more silent than usual.
>Suddenly there's a flash of golden light.
>You blink and lift your head up to look around.
>Fuck, you must really be tired.
>You open your mouth to speak but are stopped before you begin.
>The sickening feeling of being flipped inside out overtakes you and the next thing you know you're under the night sky.
>You roll over on your stomach and dry heave once.
"Shit..."
>"Anon, stand up, we need to move quickly."
>That voice.
>You push yourself to your feet and turn to see her.
>Celestia herself.
"Am I asleep?"
>She gasps and presses a hoof against your cheek.
>"What have they done to you?"
>You flinch and step back in pain.
"Gah, don't touch it. I just fell down the stairs."
>She gives you a confused look.
>"This is not the time for jokes, we must leave immediately."
"Wa-"
>Once again you're interrupted by that same feeling.
>You're not sure how far she moved you both, but you know she can't keep that up.
>You grab your stomach.
"Stop it."
>"There's no time, I'm sorry."
>Her horn lights up once more but you quickly throw your arms around her, breaking her concentration.
"You're gonna ruin it!"
>You whisper harshly.
>>
>>28258951
>She doesn't try to push you away as she speaks once more.
>"I'm sorry I couldn't reach you sooner, but I could not risk being caught. I had to be extra cautious."
>No, not that.
"I don't blame you, just listen for a sec."
>Her horn stops glowing and you continue.
"I want to leave, I really, really do. God I do, but... I, just can't."
>Celestia frowns.
>"Please, we must go."
>You shake your head and grimace.
"Listen. I've had a lot of time to think. I haven't done a single important thing since I got here. I mean, I've done shit everyone tells me is important, but I've never felt like it was. But this, this is the first thing I've been a part of that really feels like it matters, so I gotta do it."
>"You don't have to do this alone. We can leave and try something else. Maybe-"
>You squeeze your arms tighter.
>She was trying to do what she thought would be best, but then so were you.
>This was indeed something only you could do.
>You weren't sure how you knew, but you felt it as clearly as you felt her under your arms.
>She lowers her head around your back and you hear her whisper an apology.
"It's alright, I can do this. You've just got to trust me."
>She pulls away and nods, her eyes glistening slightly.
>"I do trust you."
>She looks away.
>"Anon, I can't risk a second rescue attempt. If this is the path you choose, there will be no going back."
>You take a step back and sigh deeply before nodding.
"I get it."
>She smiles weakly.
"How are my friends in Canterlot holding up?"
>"As far as anypony save my sister is concerned, you're on a long distance diplomatic visit to a foreign land."
>She winks.
>"Not entirely untrue."
>With that she nods her head.
>"Please, at least try to keep yourself safe."
"Ya, I walk down those stairs slowly now."
>She wipes her face and her horn lights up.
>A moment later you're back in your cell and hugging your gut.
>No one seems to be the wiser.
>>
>>28258959
>You slowly open your eyes in an attempt to will yourself awake.
>As your vision clears you're met with the gaze of a few dozen eyes.
>You flinch and throw yourself backwards instinctively.
"Jesus Christ!"
>All the eyes flinch along with you.
>You work yourself up to your feet and realize it's just a bunch of changelings.
>Seems to be seven or so.
>You gently rub your face with your hand.
"Holy shit, don't stare at me when I'm asleep. That's disturbing as fuck."
>The all look around at each other before looking back at you.
>"We are sorry. Did not mean to disturb human."
>The hell is up with their speech?
>They all stare at you like they're expecting something.
>You shrug your shoulders.
"Did you need something?"
>A couple of them grin and some others look off to the side.
>"You share love, yes?"
>Rumors must spread fast in an enclosed community.
>That's gonna be really helpful.
>You adopt a wide grin.
"Well sure."
>A few others grin at your response, a look of excitement in their eyes.
>"I hear guard say You give love to changelings, but did not think it was real."
>You take a seat and take a deep breath.
>If only you could convert love into coffee.
>>
>>28258974
>To your surprise, giving out love comes relatively easy this time.
>It was always pretty simple, but you didn't even really have to will yourself to do it for these little guys.
>They just look so happy to be there.
>They ask a variety of random questions while they sit there with you.
>Some want to get a closer look at your hands, some wanted to know why you only had hair on part of your body, etc.
>The questions were a bit simplistic, but amusing.
>They didn't really seem all that interested in the same aspects everyone else had been.
>That is to say, they didn't care about your ability to fight, that you work for Celestia or even your affinity for magic resistance.
>It was a little weird, but not an unwelcome change of pace.
>This continues on up until Bright shows up with your breakfast.
>While he seems delighted to see the handful of changelings hanging out with you, his guards are decidedly less thrilled.
>Letting it slip that you provide easy access love probably wasn't intended.
>To the guards' relief, it's Bright who ends up shooing them away.
>In presence of the guards, they make a hasty exit.
"They weren't hurting anything."
>Bright waves a hoof dismissively.
>"They've had plenty, trust me. Besides, I only get to talk to you twice a day and I don't need them interrupting me."
>He passes you your humble dish of food.
>No carrot today.
>You look up him and he shrugs.
>"We can't always get everything."
>Oh well.
>You begin eating and prop up your eyebrow at Bright.
"What's up with their speech?"
>He chuckles a little.
"I don't want to sound rude, but I think they might be retarded."
>"No, it's a simple explanation. They just never need to talk. The ones who only perform manual labor, usually hunters and most gatherers, are fully capable of working together without speaking. Call it a sixth sense."
"You don't let them talk to each other?"
>"They can, they're simply focused on their tasks."
>>
>>28258990
>He holds up a hoof to himself.
>"Infiltrators- er, ex-infiltrators like myself need to be able to speak convincingly, and so we practice daily. In fact most Swarms must. They do not."
>You swallow and shrug.
"I suppose that makes sense. No one's gonna believe you're a real pony talking like they do."
>You glance over at the guards.
"What's the point of the guards if you end up talking to me about all this hive business anyway?"
>The guards frown and Bright glances back at them before responding to you.
>"They're here to ensure I do not release you. Nothing more. As far as the Queen is concerned my interactions with you have been a success since love is still flowing into the hive. Had I nurtured your hatred towards the hive I am sure I would not be here."
>A thought crosses your mind.
"How many other slaves do you guys have?"
>He cringes slightly, but looks up and taps a hoof against his chin.
>"I believe we have twenty-three sets of ponies, maybe five single ponies, and a couple single gryphons."
>He shakes his head.
>"The gryphons are hardly worth the effort. They offer minimal love, but when you're desperate you make it work."
>That's more than you had anticipated.
>Now it's not just for the changelings, but for their slaves too.
>Considering they've been low on love you figured they had hardly any slaves or something.
"Why do you even need to capture anyone? I've known many ponies for a long time and they seem like they'd give you guys love if you just asked."
>He looks down at his hooves.
>"We've always done it this way. Ponies fear and hate us because we capture them for love, and so we must capture them for love."
>Sounds like a self-perpetuating problem.
>A loop that you set out to break.
>>
>>28259008
>He spits at the ground.
>"Calling what we collect love is an insult to love. I've had a taste of real love. What we have here is bitter and sour."
>He gives you a half grin.
>"If you weren't here, I would likely choose to starve. While the love you provide isn't nearly as sweet as, well, you know, it is still much better than the love collected from our other slaves."
>Ya, ya.
>Obviously there's a difference between friendship-love and love-love.
>With your meal finished, you begin offering more love to the guards in hopes they'll overlook your ongoing discussion with Bright.
>They don't seem to mind.
>"You know, I helped her make those things she sold."
>He taps a hoof to his chin thoughtfully.
>"Actually, I think it was the first time I ever really made anything at all."
>You pass him your empty dish.
"You didn't even help build this cave? Or these cage things?"
>"No, that's the task for lower ranks."
>He rolls his eyes.
>"Well, lower than Swarms."
>You shrug.
"You guys seem to just survive. Survival is about consuming, living is about adding something to the world."
>He looks off to the side as he considers this.
>"That's an odd bit of insight."
>You frown.
"How come everyone is surprised when I say something smart?"
>Bright looks at you once more.
>"It's your attitude and humor. It's very misleading. With so little on the surface most won't expect anything underneath."
>It's not that misleading.
>He even said it with a serious face.
>Faggot.
"Whatever. So Swarms are like the top of the ladder I guess? You always talk like they are."
>He nods.
>"The Swarms answer only to the Queen and are free to do as they wish most of the time. Even on missions they are left to their own devices. Guardians of the hive are below Swarms and are usually the first to be recruited into their ranks."
>>
>>28259025
>He holds out a hoof and looks up.
>"Then you have hunters who caught that meal you ate and capture ponies who wander too deep into our territory, then gatherers. They gather whatever supplies the hive needs. Food, water, those ironwood branches, roots, you get it."
>Bright sighs and puts his hoof down.
>"Then at the very bottom you have Slave Herders."
>You lean forward slightly.
"Why are slave herders at the bottom? Seems like that's kind of an important job if you need love to survive."
>He looks over at you.
>"Every task is important in its own way. While every other rank serves the hive directly, Slave Herders cater directly to the slaves. We serve the slaves as much as our hive."
>His horn lights up and your dish levitates and spins around.
>"Therefore we are the lowest."
>You weren't sure what to make of that.
>It made some logical sense in its own way.
>With that, Bright stands up and looks over at his guards.
>They appear satiated.
>"I should leave. We've talked longer than usual today."
>You stand up as well.
"Oh, uh, alright. Later, Bright."
>He turns around before he leaves and flashes you a smile.
>"Keep up the good work Anon."
>He then vanishes around the corner along with his guards.
>"You both get along very well."
>You jump slightly at the unexpected voice.
>"Yes, I was listening in the whole time. Sorry, it's my nature."
>The voice is coming from "Sugar Cane's" cage.
>You finally spot her and she walks from her dark corner.
"Meh. I was actually wondering where you went last night."
>She takes a seat near the bars of your cage.
>"My Queen requested my presence. She wanted all of the details on the situation with you, and wanted me to continue gathering love for the hive."
>>
>>28259038
>Was that even necessary?
>You sit down once more a slight distance from her.
"She needs you to do it personally? Aren't you some high ranked Swarm scout?"
>She rolls her eyes.
>"Yes, I am, and my Queen tasked me to continue this personally. My Queen thinks it is best to keep things as they are, since it's working."
>She lifts a hoof and nods towards the room entrance.
>"Although I do not believe it is entirely necessary, I will do as my Queen wills."
>You follow her hoof and spot the changelings piling into the room.
>They all gather around your cage cautiously.
>Only a couple look excited, the rest look like they'd rather not be there.
>"You already know our hive has been starving for a long time. See how desperate they are?"
>She chuckles slightly.
>"If you stood up and shouted at them, I'm sure they would scatter."
>You frown at her.
"I'm not an asshole, I'm a dick. There's an important difference."
>She leans her head back.
>"I don't understand your metaphor, but it sounds repulsive."
>You try to ignore her and focus on the growing group of changelings surrounding your cage.
>It's almost starting to seem like the cage is there to protect you from them, not the other way around.
>This is mildly off-putting.
>Regardless, with a bit of willpower you get the love flowing once more.
>Your cell-mate grins wryly.
>"Ah, so you do intend to feed the hive directly. It's fascinating that you are capable of such an act."
>She scoots a bit closer.
>"Well, since we are going to be keeping each other company for the foreseeable future, would you like to continue where we left off?"
>She tries her best to appear passive about it, but you know she wants to hear more about Earth.
"I guess."
>>
>>28259050
. . .

>How long has it been since Anon was captured?
>You believe you're going on week five now.
>The usually dense crowd taking up the feeding hall seems to have thinned out significantly over that time.
>Your Swarm sits around a gatherer alongside you for their daily rations.
>They've gotten quieter over that period as well.
>You look over at them.
"Swarm Twenty-Four managed to get a message through. They were hit by a severe storm, but are still alive."
>A couple of them nod in response.
>You look down at your hooves, and then casually look around the room.
"The hive is a lot more active than usual. Everyone is trotting or buzzing around."
>Your Swarm exchange glances.
>Swarm Runner Eleven doesn't look up as he speaks.
>"As it turns out, Anon has been providing more love for this hive than the rest of our slaves combined, and it's much higher quality."
>Swarm Forward Eleven slaps him in the side with the back of his hoof and mutters to him.
>"Don't mention the human in front of the commander."
>You're not a fool.
>You know they discuss Anon when you're not around.
>Perhaps it was time to deal with this.
"It's fine."
>They all look your way for a moment.
"I can't deny that Anon has greatly helped this hive. The evidence is everywhere. I'm not so desperate that I would willingly shut my eyes to it."
>Swarm Scout Eleven speaks up once more.
>"Sir, I didn't mean to imply-"
>You hold up a hoof and he stops.
"I've been thinking a lot about this whole situation, and I've reached a point where a decision needs to be made."
>>
>>28259072
>You look down at the ground.
"For a long time I wondered if what I felt around Anon was an illusion caused by his influence. A poison to cause me to betray my Queen. The more I consider it, the more I realize I have been outside of his presence since we arrived and I still feel the same way when I think about the short time we spent together."
>This time you look up at them.
"I've concluded that it was not an illusion, and that causes me equal distress because it means I was questioning our Queen by my own choice."
>They all look away and you continue.
"My Queen's will has always been my will, therefore when my desires went directly against our Queen's desires, mine were ignored."
>You sigh deeply and take a moment.
>Your Swarm waits patiently and quietly for you to continue.
>Finally, you build up the will to say what needs to be said.
>Your ultimatum.
"I need to decide if I serve the hive, or if I serve our Queen."
>They go wide-eyed at your statement.
>Swarm Forward Eleven speaks up.
>"S-sir, you-"
"You will get a chance to speak your mind, just be silent a moment."
>You can tell he really wishes to speak, but he obeys your order.
"There was never a time before now that I considered the possibility that those would be two separate masters. As of now, it has been made clear. Anon was correct. We need to break our cycle. Our way of life is not sustainable, and a Queen who only knows war will see everything burn."
>You grimace.
"I truly wish to continue serving our Queen, but if she does not have the hive's interests at heart then we are indeed nothing but pawns."
>>
>>28259082
>With your mind spoken, you allow your Swarm to say what they wish.
>You nod at Swarm Forward Eleven.
>He looks at your other two Swarm members and sighs before looking back at you.
>"Sir, we have served alongside you for years. In all of that time, you have never spoken in such a way. You have also always chosen the best paths to take."
>He looks down for a moment and then meets your gaze once more.
>"Sir, I trust you to make the correct choice, but it must be your choice alone."
>You look at your Runner and Scout.
>They each nod at you.
>"Agreed."
>That's it then.
>Make your choice Swarm Commander Eleven.
>You look down and close your eyes.
>Your Queen has sacrificed so much to keep your hive alive.
>Her decisions have always been just.
>She claims that every action she takes is for the sake of the hive as a whole.
>Anon has never lied to you in the short time you knew him.
>His desire to help your hive as a whole has proven to be sincere.
>He has also sacrificed a fair amount to keep your hive alive.
>It's not even his hive to sacrifice for, yet he carries the burden willingly.
>You were happier than you have been in a very long time.
>Anon truly serves your hive.
>You let go of every last bit of doubt you still had, and all your fears go along with it.
>Your eyes open.
>Your choice was made, and you had never felt so free.
>>
>>28259092
"Continue as you were, I need to go."
>You stand up and briskly make your way towards Anon's cell.
>You feel so light.
>A smile finds its way to your face as you get closer.
>Would he be happy to see you?
>Your old lieutenant- your friend informed you that Anon knew it was you who delivered his punishment.
>Maybe you could pretend to be someone else and see how he reacts to you wanting to see him?
>He never stopped talking about how he couldn't tell any changelings apart.
>You're stopped by a sizeable crowd around his cell that extended all the way out into the hall.
>There's not even room to walk into the room.
>You take a step back and your mouth falls open.
>How long had this been going on without you knowing?
>You knew more and more changelings had been making this a habit, but you didn't realize how many.
>All things considered, you're glad your Queen ignored your cautions.
>She even ignored this growing popularity because she thought it was part of her plan.
>She was right in that Anon made the hive stronger, but it was not in the way she had expected.
>You push your way through the crowd to get into the room.
>Many of them part willingly when they realize who you are, but you don't wait.
>In minute you find yourself inside the cell room.
>Anon is leaning against the bars and laughing about something being said near him.
>He looks up and his eyes meet yours.
>You stop in your tracks.
>His smile fades instantly.
>"Kalakcha."
>That was a name you hadn't heard spoken out-loud in long while.
>It felt amazing to hear it again.
>You only wished it had been under better circumstances.
>>
>>28259107
>Wait, how did he recognize you?
>You look down at yourself.
>No disguise.
>"Don't be surprised, you're just the only changeling left in the hive who hasn't been in here."
>He leans back and folds his arms.
>"Including your own Swarm."
>You frown.
"I'm not disguised, how-"
>"Look, I've been in a tiny cage for a long damn time. I don't even know how long anymore, and that whole time the only company I've had are changelings. When you stare at nothing but changelings for eighteen hours a day every single day you start to notice differences."
>Oh.
>You look down.
"I came to apologize. I was wrong."
>Nothing but silence.
>Eventually you look back up at him.
>He's just standing there looking down at you.
"That's all?"
>What?
>You tilt your head in confusion.
>He shrugs.
>"You didn't come to hang out? Get some love? Talk about stupid shit?"
>What was going on?
>His smile comes back.
>"C'mon man, don't give me that look. I forgave you like a couple weeks ago."
>He leans forward and rests his face between the bars and his arms fall through limply.
>"As far as I'm concerned, it was a really stupid, cowardly, pathetic pile of shit who beat my face in. Not my friend."
>You take a moment to let that sink in before smiling back at him.
"I think so, too."
>>
>>28259126
>He motions to all of the changelings around him.
>"So I've been encouraging everyone to make up their own names. I only know like half of them, but I think in a few more weeks I'll have them all down."
>You prop up and eyebrow.
"Have you truly named every changeling in the hive now?"
>He waves a hand dismissively at you.
>"Pffft, no. They all made up their own names, like I said. Hell, even Swarm Scout Seven got in on it. She goes by Amena now or something."
>He tilts his head to the packed cell next to him.
>"She used to sit in there, but I haven't seen her in a few days. They eventually just opened up her cell to fit more changelings into the room."
>He looks around at everyone.
>"It's kinda weird to try to imagine how I couldn't tell anyone apart before. It seems kind of obvious now."
>As nice as this reunion has been, you need to get down to the mission.
"Anon, I didn't just come to apologize."
>He nods.
>"Ya, I know. I was kidding."
"No, I mean I'd like to discuss how exactly you plan to create a truce between Equestria and our hive?"
>He grabs the bars and leans back with an exaggerated sigh.
>"I've thought a lot about that as well, and the first thing we need to do is break this endless loop you have here of feeding on ponies so that they fear you so that you need to capture them and so on."
>Yes, that was obvious.
"But how?"
>He grins and motions to you.
>"I was actually thinking we could use our relationship as an example for what could exist between ponies and changelings."
>You absently take a step back and feel a bit embarrassed.
"What do you mean?"
>>
>>28259145
>He squints at you.
>"Cuz we're friends."
>Right.
>Of course.
>Friends.
"So you will try to convince everyone that everyone can be friends?"
>He nods slightly.
>"Well, ya, something like that."
>That's a very vague plan.
>He continues.
>"All of the details about what it will take to do that will have to be decided with Chrysalis and the princesses. I'm just a diplomat. I don't think I can make any official terms on my own."
>That makes more sense.
>"Of course none of that can happen until we actually get a meeting planned between them all, so that's my current plan."
"Arrange a meeting?"
>You nod and tap your chin.
"Yes, that seems like the only choice to move forward."
>He gently knocks on his bars.
>"I can't arrange a meeting from here."
>But maybe you can.
>You give him one last determined nod.
"I'll see if I can arrange the meeting between my Queen and the pony princesses. Surely our Queen will see reason with this."
>You turn and begin trotting towards the throne room.
>As you exit the room you hear Anon call behind you.
>"I'll just wait here then."
>Many of the changelings who overheard your conversation follow behind you.
>They're very interested in hearing what the Queen has to say on the subject.
>Perhaps the first step ever will be taken towards a lasting peace.
>You reach the throne room quickly enough and spot your Queen already perched on her throne.
>She's clearly in an excellent mood.
>Good, maybe that will help.
>>
>>28259158
>She sees you approaching and giggles.
>"Mhmhm, my faithful commander. The human has made our hive stronger than ever! He's done more than I ever dreamed possible. It's quite remarkable."
>She grins down at you.
>"You worried needlessly. We are already strong enough to launch another attack on Canterlot."
>She squints and looks to the side.
>"Yes, but this time we will emerge victorious. I've learned much from my mistakes."
>You stand at the foot of her throne and bow deeply.
>Just speak your mind.
"My Queen, I would suggest we use Anon's invitation and-"
>She laughs and cuts you off.
>"Oh my, yes, we could use Anon as our ticket into Canterlot. They'd never-"
>You cut her off by continuing.
"In an attempt to create peace between our hive and Equestria."
>She glares down at you.
>"You dare interrupt me?
>She blinks a few times.
>"Did you just suggest I bow down to the princesses of Equestria? Has your loyalty faltered, my commander?"
>You remain with your head bowed.
"No, my Queen. As always my loyalty lies with you and our hive, but this decision benefits our hive as a whole. Continuing to wage war would be a fruitless endeavor when an alternative is offered."
>You look up at her and speak clearly.
"Surely you want what is best for the hive. If lives on both sides might be saved, should we not at least attempt to travel that path?"
>Your gut wrenched.
>You had just trapped your own Queen.
>If she chose war simply to sate her own pride at the cost of the hive then it would prove she cared for herself above everyone else.
>She smiles down at you, but her eyes are filled with malice.
>Your Queen knows this as well, and the room is packed with changelings.
>>
>>28259177
>"Of course, my loyal commander. I will always choose the path that benefits the hive if I am able."
>She places a hoof under your chin and lifts your head to meet her eyes.
>Her gaze pierces into your very soul.
>"Thank you for your suggestion. I will consider it very, very thoroughly."
>Instantly the whole hive erupts in cheering.
>Both you and your Queen are thrown off-guard.
>Apparently they took that as a yes, but you knew what it really meant.
>She would find a way to disregard your idea in a way that seemed to benefit the hive more than this, but now it was too late.
>Far too late.
>She looks around at her changelings who are shouting random praises.
>"The Queen will save us all!"
>"Queen of peace!"
>"Chrysalis will forever be known as the Queen who ended the eternal war with the ponies!"
>Your Queen keeps her smile and waves at her subjects.
>"Yes, of course my little ones. I will attempt to make peace with Equestria, if it is possible."
>She looks back down at you.
>"In what way did you intend to bring that plan into fruition, my dear commander?"
>You stand up straight.
"My Queen, the human Anon has stated he can arrange a meeting for the terms of peace between yourself and the princesses of Equestria."
>She frowns.
>"Am I to travel into their territory alone and vulnerable to attack?"
"You will be safe. Anon is honorable."
>She squints at you.
>"Perhaps you trust this human and his princesses, but I do not. I will make my own arrangements to secure my safety. In the meantime..."
>She tries to look happy.
>"You may free the human. Tell him I accept his terms and will meet with the princesses to discuss terms of peace."
>>
>>28259197
. . .

>There's suddenly a lot of commotion around your cage.
>It's hard to understand what's happening because everyone is talking to you at the same time in their broken speech.
>Moments later a couple guards enter the room as the crowd parts for them to pass.
>They unlock your door and swing it open.
>One of them speaks.
>"The Queen accepts your terms. She awaits you in the throne room to discuss matters further."
>You stand there in the middle of your cell.
>Dumbfounded.
>Really?
>Everyone stood around waiting for you to make a move, all with looks of delight on their faces.
>Had the day really come?
>You step through your cell door and look down at everyone.
"Finally."
>You pat a few of them on the head as you walk by, but they don't seem to mind.
>The guards lead the way and you follow closely behind.
>It feels like the entire hive is buzzing around you.
>Between the chatter and the beating of their wings you can hardly hear anything.
>Along the way you spot Kalakcha as he was heading your way.
>He grins at you, and you grin back at him.
>Once he gets close to you, you thrust your fist down and drop to a knee so the blow connects firmly into his foreleg shoulder.
>Many changelings jump back and gasp.
>He collapses to the ground for a moment, but stands back up.
"I thought that might make both of us feel better."
>He looks up at you with a half grin and nods.
>"Yes, a little."
>You rub your hand a bit and continue walking with him.
>Punching chitin might not have been your best decision.
>After quite a distance you eventually reach the throne room.
>The guards stand on either side and let you pass them.
>As you enter you spot Chrysalis on her throne.
>For a very brief moment it's as though she's staring death directly into you, but as quickly as it appears, it vanishes behind a false smile.
>"Anon, you may approach my throne. We have matters to discuss."
>>
>>28259213
>You do as she says and walk up to her throne.
>You even bow to her once again to show respect once you stop.
"Queen Chrysalis."
>"Listen carefully Anon, as I want to make myself perfectly clear."
>she leans her head down towards you and speaks slowly.
>"One of my Swarms will be joining me on my journey to Canterlot. They will be my royal escort. Swarm Commander Eleven shall be joining us as well."
>She reached out a foreleg and wraps it around you before pulling you in close.
>Despite the proximity, she still speaks loud enough for the hive to hear.
>"Swarms One through Three will be keeping a very close eye on events between here and Canterlot. You will not find them, I assure you. Should I be betrayed and imprisoned or worse, the entire hive will raze as much of Equestria as it can manage. No army can stop such an event."
>She squints at you.
>"Am I making myself perfectly clear to you, Anon?"
>Her leg tightens around your side.
>You nod in response.
>She smiles at you.
>"Excellent. Then let us be off."
>She pushes you away and flies into the darkness out of sight.
>Kalakcha tugs on your shirt.
>You look down at him and he tilts his head towards one of the connecting caverns.
>He turns and walks towards it and you follow.
"Are we leaving right now?"
>Kalakcha nods but doesn't turn around.
>"Yes. The Queen will use her royal exit. We will have to leave the way we came in."
>That fucking tiny tunnel.
"Great."
>>
>>28259228
>"Swarm Five will be our Queen's royal escort. Unlike many of the lower ranking Swarms, Five has only one purpose. Combat."
>You frown.
"Expecting a fight?"
>He hesitates in his steps before speaking once more.
>"I'm honestly not sure what to expect anymore."
>That's not very reassuring.
>"We got this far on luck."
>"And a ton of love didn't hurt your chances, either."
>You both turn to see Bright standing in the crowd seeing you off through the caverns.
>You grin at him.
"Well it was lovely."
>Kalakcha nods to him.
>"I'd like to talk to you when I return."
>He nods in response.
>"We have much to discuss, I'm sure."
>You eventually make your way up through the various tunnels until you see a light you haven't seen in a very long time.
>Sunlight.
>It was a bit dim, but it was there shining up into the entrance of the tunnel.
"Can't wait to see the sun again."
>Kalakcha laughs a bit.
>"You shouldn't look at the sun. You'll ruin your sight."
>Fucking bug.
>>
>>28259243
>As you round the top area and crawl into the light, you instantly curl into the fetal position and cover your face.
"Jesus fucking Christ!"
>"What's wrong?"
>You pull your hands away from your face just enough to let in a tiny bit of light.
>Even with your eyes shut tight it was too fucking bright.
"I've been in a dark cave for at least a month, what do you think is wrong?"
>Tears stream down your face.
>"What's wrong with the human?"
>You recognize Chrysalis's voice as she approaches your group.
>You can also hear her laughing with her mouth closed.
"I'm fine, I just need a minute."
>Kalakcha pats your back.
>Chrysalis speaks once more.
>"I was led to believe you were a powerful and dangerous being, Anon, yet here you are subdued by sunlight."
>Asshole.
>You struggle to your feet and pull your hands away from your face completely.
>With a lot of effort, you also manage to prop open one eye slightly.
"Let's just get going."
>Chrysalis laughs once more and coddles you.
>"No human, we can wait until you recover from this brutal attack."
>You open the other eye slightly.
>Fucking bright as fuck.
>You scream internally.
"Start walking, I'll keep up."
>>
>>28259254
>She rolls her eyes.
>"Ridiculous. The Queen of the changelings, walking? We shall be riding in my royal chariot."
>You laugh slightly.
"You have a royal chariot?"
>She scoffs.
>"And why wouldn't I?"
>Your eyes open a little more.
>You can see her frowning at you.
"I just didn't think you'd have some large obvious chariot to fly around in the sky with."
>She's starting to look irritated.
>"Why does it surprise you that I would have the same transportation as any other member of royalty?"
>You feel Kalakcha slap your leg.
"I didn't mean to offend you, I just thought you tried to remain hidden."
>She looks away.
>"I do not need to remain hidden at all times. Now, if you are done crying we should leave."
>She's the first to climb into the chariot.
>There's an entirely separate section at the back that's seated higher than the rest.
>Most of Swarm Five get attached to the holsters and prepare for the flight.
>There's room for four to pull, so Kalakcha and the Swarm Commander Five sit in the chariot in either side of you.
>Kalakcha does his best not to look at you very often during your trip while that Swarm Five guy hasn't looked away the entire time.
>It's starting to make you feel weird.
>You finally look over at him.
"Can I help you with something?"
>He says nothing.
"Is there something on my face?"
>Still nothing.
>You grin slyly at him.
"See something you like?"
>He says nothing, but you hear Kalakcha cough.
>>
>>28259295
>Eventually you just ignore him.
>Chrysalis seems to enjoy your discomfort.
>Half a day by flight, if you recall correctly from your journey to the hive.
>Looking at the sun's position in the sky relative to when you started, you'd assume you're getting pretty close.
>You hope.
>"Royal Canterlot guards heading straight towards us."
>Kalakcha points his hoof off to the side.
>You lean over the top of him and look where he was pointing.
>Sure enough, out in the distance you see their brilliant golden armor shining in the sun as they make their way hastily towards your group.
"We're not even in viewing distance of Canterlot yet, what are they doing way out here?"
>Chrysalis rolls her eyes.
>"Obviously they're a long distance patrol unit. Do you know so little about tactics?"
>She glances their way, but then looks forward once more.
>"There's likely two more staying further behind in case something happens so they can report back to Celestia."
>You ignore her and continue leaning towards them.
>Once they get within range you wave them closer.
>They exchange looks and then approach your chariot.
>"Anon?! Why are you traveling with changelings?"
>They look over at Chrysalis who is completely ignoring them.
"We're on our way to Canterlot to have a peace summit with the princesses."
>The guards look at each other and then back at you with a scowl.
>"A likely story. Prove you are really Anon."
>Right.
>Sure.
>You grin at them.
"You've both come to me for a nice hug at different times. Yours lasted far longer than it should have and-"
>He waves his hooves.
>"That's enough- that's good enough. We will escort you the rest of the way."
>Finally you get a reaction out of captain cranky sitting next to you as he laughs at the guards.
>>
>>28259313
>Kalakcha gives you a knowing look and you shrug.
>It doesn't take long for Canterlot to come into view, and the closer you get the larger your royal guard escort grows.
>Apparently Chrysalis was right.
>A few other guards had flown ahead to report the news.
>Once you arrive in front of the castle you are met by an entire legion of guards.
>Chrysalis chuckles.
>"All of this just for me? I'm flattered."
>She climbs out of the chariot and her escort joins at her side.
>You follow a bit behind next to Kalakcha.
>Many of the guards form a circle and escort your group inside.
>You lean down to Kalakcha and speak quietly.
"I wasn't expecting an army."
>He looks over at you.
>"Really? I was."
>It doesn't take long to reach the main hall.
>The guards wait out front and inform Chrysalis the princesses are expecting her inside.
>She leaves Swarm Five outside with the guards, but you and Kalakcha both go in with her.
>At the very heart of the room you see the familiar faces of the four pony princesses of Equestria.
>Celestia's gaze meets yours and she gives you a look of relief and joy.
>Luna appears fairly neutral, as always.
>Both Cadance and Twilight seem very unhappy to be there.
>The door shuts behind your group with a loud thud that reverberates through the hall.
>After the echo dies down, it's dead silence.
>>
>>28259329
>Your group begins approaching the ponies.
>Before anyone can even say anything, you spot Cadance's horn light up.
>Fuck!
>Without hesitation you throw yourself between her and Chrysalis just in time to be blasted by a magic bolt in the back.
"What the fuck Cadance?"
>Chrysalis giggles and talks in a loud and amused voice.
>"You're not still upset about that ordeal with your husband, are you? I'll admit, he was one of the more handsome slaves I fed upon."
>You hear her shout in response.
>"I haven't forgotten your last visit, and I certainly haven't forgiven you!"
>This is going to escalate quickly if you don't stop it right now.
"Cadance, ple-"
>Another magic bolt blasts your back, knocking you forward into Chrysalis who promptly pushes you back off of her.
>You feel a draft on your back.
"Stop destroying my clothes! I can't just go down to the fucking pony mart and buy these you know!"
>Next you hear Twilight yelling.
>"I haven't forgotten what you did to my brother, and your clothes were already ruined Anon."
"No, they were just super dirty. I could have washed them."
>"ENOUGH!"
>The entire room shakes from what can only be Celestia's royal Canterlot voice.
>Everyone steps back slightly.
>Even Chrysalis is silent.
>Luna is the only one who seems unaffected.
>You stand beside Chrysalis and Kalakcha stands a bit behind you for safety.
>Celestia continues in a normal tone as she turns to face Cadance and Twilight.
>"This is a peace summit. You will respect that, or you will be ejected from this meeting. Any further outbursts will not be tolerated. Is that understood?"
>You could swear you could see bits of fire leaking from here eyes as she stared them down.
>Both of them look down and agree.
>Kalakcha looks up at you and speaks quietly.
>"Your clothes are completely ruined back here."
>>
>>28259344
>Chrysalis laughs once more.
>"Thank you Celestia for putting them in their place. They clearly have no respect for their betters."
>Celestia isn't some child who is brought down by simple taunts, you know that better than anyone.
>You've tried in every way you know how in the past.
>She steps back once more alongside the other princesses.
>"Anon, have you made any promises to the changelings we need to honor?"
>You had that ability after all?
>To what extent, though?
>Whatever, doesn't matter now.
>You step forward.
"Not really, I wasn't aware I had that authority. The only promise I made was that Chrysalis would get to meet with you all and be heard."
>Chrysalis wastes no time stepping forward as well, bumping you out of her way in the process.
>"I have plenty of demands. My first demand is a humble one. I wish only to recieve the treatment befitting royalty."
>The princesses aren't quite sure what she means by that, so she continues.
>"Is not the customary greeting for visiting royalty a bow? Where are your manners?"
>Celestia replies calmly.
>"It is customary for both members of royalty to bow to each other, yes."
>Chrysalis looks insulted.
>"After that outburst and being attacked not once, but twice in a meeting of peace, I am still here out of the kindness of my heart. I bow to no one."
>Fucking bitch is just looking for an excuse to go back to the hive and say she tried.
>"Is it too much to ask the most powerful beings in Equestria to be humble and treat others with respect?"
>You can see the livid expressions on Cadance and Twilight's face.
>Both Celestia and Luna don't seem nearly as affected.
>They've been around far too long to let a little pride ruin anything.
>Celestia bows first, and the rest of the princesses follow.
>"Greetings Chrysalis, and welcome to our city."
>Chrysalis giggles with delight as a huge genuine smile finds its way to her face.
>"Wonderful. Perhaps this peace idea might be better than I expected."
>>
>>28259369
>Chrysalis continues before they even rise.
>"I would also demand you as well as your subjects refer to me as Queen Chrysalis at all times. I should be treated as any other member of royalty is treated when they visit your city."
>Alright.
>You step forward.
"Queen Chrysalis, you need to listen to counter demands."
>She's actually in a good mood.
>She giggles to herself once more, and turns to Anon a moment later.
>"Hm? Oh, yes, of course."
>She waves a hoof dismissively.
>"You may proceed."
>Celestia wastes no time speaking up.
>"You must release every slave your hive is holding captive immediately, and I prohibit the capture of any denizens of Equestria."
>Chrysalis instantly loses her smile.
>She stomps a hoof on the ground.
>"I will not. My hive needs love to survive. You are condemning us to death."
>Celestia counters.
>"We will find a permanent solution for that which will benefit all."
>She thinks a moment.
>"To that end, changelings will be allowed in Canterlot as long as they remain undisguised. In time, love shall be given freely."
>She adds to this.
>"From now on, love is not to be stolen."
>Once again, Chrysalis objects.
>"We may very well starve to death before this supposed new source is found and well before anypony would give us love freely."
>You cough.
"I could provide the love your hive needs to survive until the negative stigma ponies have for changelings wears off."
>>
>>28241098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzDVaKRApcg
>>
>>28259381
>Celestia smiles at you and nods.
>Chrysalis thinks for a moment and reluctantly agrees.
>Finally Twilight steps forward.
>"I would like an apology for your previous transgressions against all of-"
>"Yes, I am truly sorry for my capture of this city and subjugation of your captain."
>Twilight blinks.
>Cadance doesn't look very convinced, either.
>Chrysalis continues with a slight grin.
>"Now, if you would be so kind as to apologize for your own attack?"
>Her grin grows into a smile as she blinks seductively at them.
>Twilight and Cadance exchange glances, but together they bow their heads slightly and apologize for their outburst.
>"Apology accepted. Our hive will need its own sovereign land to build upon as we continue relations with Equestria."
>This time Celestia refuses.
>"No, you will not be recognized as a sovereign territory. Any land you reside on will be part of Equestria, and there is plenty of land to choose from."
>Chrysalis doesn't look very pleased, but she also doesn't look as annoyed as she usually does.
>"I will only agree to this if the land is prime for development."
>You nod.
"I think I know the perfect spot."
>Celestia looks at you.
>"We will leave it to you then. Assist them in their relocation."
>Sure, you love helping people move.
>For free.
>Luna finally says something.
>"Whom shall we recognize as the primary diplomat for the changelings?"
>Chrysalis doesn't even turn to look at him as she speaks.
>"My former Swarm Commander Eleven shall now be recognized as our diplomat for our relations with ponies."
>>
>>28259404
>You look down at him, and he seems a bit surprised at his sudden job change.
>You, on the other hand, kind of expected it.
>He made this possible, and in all likeliness she would prefer to purge him from her Swarm ranks for insubordination.
>Clever girl.
>You smile down at him.
"Guess that means we're gonna have to hang out and discuss what each group needs from time to time."
>He nods.
>Celestia looks around the room at everyone.
>No one looks like they plan to say anything else.
>She nods.
>"If that is everything, and all of the terms are understood and accepted, then we will conclude this peace summit."
>Still no one speaks up.
>Chrysalis seems especially satisfied.
>She looks at you as she turns to leave and holds a hoof under your chin.
>"I suppose you and I will be spending a lot of quality time together in the near future."
>She licks her lips and continues walking.
>Kalakcha gives you a confused look and you shrug and shake your head.
"Guess we'll meet up again soon and figure out all the smaller details."
>Kalakcha rubs the back of his neck.
>"I suppose so."
>He looks back up at you.
>"I look forward to working together with you, Anon."
>You grin and give him a gentle punch to the side.
"Until then."
>>
>>28259412
>It's been a few weeks since the peace summit in Canterlot, and to everyone's surprise Chrysalis kept all of her promises.
>She also seems to make up any excuse she can to visit Canterlot to receive her royal treatment.
>The slaves were all released and the royal guards of Canterlot assisted in the return to their homes.
>You spent quite a bit of time around the hive as they worked on their new home, providing all the love they needed.
>Luckily it was far closer to Canterlot this time, so it wasn't such an inconvenience.
>You even had your morning coffee.
>Today you were sitting at your favorite spot along the outer wall of Canterlot, looking out into the distance at the new budding changeling town along the mountain near the river.
>You take a deep breath of the fresh and and sigh contentedly.
>Kalakcha lands gently nearby and watches along with you.
>Neither of you say anything, you simply enjoy each others company in silence.
>He spends a lot of his spare time volunteering at the museum.
>Funny enough, he also got that plaque removed stating all those lies about changeling armor and replaced it with real facts.
>You do what you've always done.
>Relax, mess with ponies, attempt to describe old Earth tech on paper...
>But now you also do something else.
>Something you've wanted to do since you arrived.
>You smile.
>You get to explore the land at will.
>Well, not quite at will.
>You still have royal duties to perform, but there's a lot of free time.
>Kalakcha usually accompanies you on your hunt for artifacts.
>The search is almost always fruitless, but it's always great to you.
>Sometimes you don't think it matters what you're doing, as long as you're doing it with that little bug.
>You're sure he feels the same way.

The End
>>
File: bugbite.png (321KB, 500x952px) Image search: [Google]
bugbite.png
321KB, 500x952px
>>28259441
Epilogue

>You leap over a fallen tree, lungs absolutely burning.
>"Why would you do that?!"
>Kalakcha lands next to you and you both continue running.
"I was just curious, holy shit! He could have just said no!"
>A roar is heard nearby.
"It's not like I can ask Spike, he's like a kid or some shit!"
>You both zig-zag through some rocks.
>"You didn't have to ask at all! What the hell is wrong with you?!"
>You look over your shoulder and spot the dragon in pursuit with your peripheral vision.
>Fuck, fuck, fuck!
>"Why must we always enter dragon caves?"
"Not every fucking cave is a dragon cave!"
>"Enough of them are that we shouldn't be going into them!"
"Why don't you just fly?"
>Another roar is heard nearby.
>"And get roasted out of the air?"
>You look over your shoulder once again and see the dragon taking a deep breath.
>Quickly, you sweep Kalakcha up into your arms and curl your body around him on the ground.
>Seconds later a fiery blast sweeps over your body.
>You both yell until it stops.
>Once it stops, you're surprised to find yourself unharmed.
>You stand up and the remainder of your clothes falls to the ground in a charred heap.
>You look down and laugh nervously.
"Hey, dragonfire is magic based! Ha!"
>"He can still eat us, run!"
>You continue running, hoping either you'll find cover or the dragon will lose interest.
>Just another day.
>>
>>28259450
Paste? I'm a bit behind.
>>
>>28260037
>>28243628
>>
>>28259450
based writefag, you are a beautiful person and we thank thee for your gift to /bug/
>>
Another great green finished. well done.
>>
>>28259450
No revenge beating? No long plan scheme to make up for the damage anon suffered from? Why is anon always such a pussy in green? Where is the karma? Where is the justice?
>>
>>28260639
thanks, its been a lot of fun. i always enjoy watching people react to my work, for better or worse. thanks for reading.

>>28261063
>No revenge beating?
he gave him a nice falcon punch, but thats about it. he went in knowing he was going to suffer, he just didnt know in what way. kal admitted he fucked up, and anon forgave him because theyre "just friends." karma is an illusion and the world isnt just, but anon did successfully accomplish his goal and got a gay lover in the process, so i guess he won in the end.
>>
>>28259450
Hey my nigga, I'm currently binge reading the whole thing.

Is good so far.
>>
>>28261342
feel free to let me know what you think as you go, its always nice to hear thoughts
>>
>>28261361
Alright, but first, I gotta ask.

Are they faggots?
>>
>>28261392
purposely left that up to the viewers to decide by the end
>>
>>28261397
Ew gay.
>>
>>28259450
It was really good, I enjoyed it.

I'm also really glad you didn't force it into some kind of gay romance fic, thank you for that.
>>
>>28261726
glad you liked it friend
>>
File: 1445281895792.jpg (119KB, 1089x780px) Image search: [Google]
1445281895792.jpg
119KB, 1089x780px
>>28261758
Love stories with a happy ending for the changelings. Kinda expected Chrysalis to be deposed for a while there to be honest though.
>>
>>28261767
suppose it would come down to each persons own headcanon on her.
personally i see her as a bitch; one who genuinely loves her hive, but also loves herself just as much, if not more. as long as shes getting attention and in charge, and her hive is healthy, she should be alright
>>
File: 1451837458032.png (261KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451837458032.png
261KB, 600x800px
why is she confused, /bug/?
>>
>>28262244
She's confused as to why Thorax thinks that the reason for changelings not feeding from each others love is because they don't know how to love.
>>
>>28262264
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me.
>>
File: Hail the Queen.png (822KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
Hail the Queen.png
822KB, 1024x745px
>>
File: 1471709847494.jpg (215KB, 561x820px) Image search: [Google]
1471709847494.jpg
215KB, 561x820px
>>28262244
Probably because she keeps on being mislead by heart shaped candies.
>>
>>28263461

This made me giggle.
>>
File: 1456650711203.jpg (2MB, 2550x4196px) Image search: [Google]
1456650711203.jpg
2MB, 2550x4196px
>>28263532
theres a number of pictures like it. I love em.
>>
>>28241920
>Chrysalis wraps you up in her long tongue
>like a giant pink cocoon or chrysalis
>through garbled speech, she says something about not letting you go until all the flavor is gone
>the tongue slips into your pants
>she repeats, ALL the flavor
>>
File: 1456648949240.jpg (264KB, 1280x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1456648949240.jpg
264KB, 1280x1154px
>>28263461
>>
>>28259450
I really liked the green! The end felt a little abrupt. Wasn't sure where you were gonna go with it. I kinda figured chrysalis would try to pull something, or end up being deposed by the hive. Ending it like you did was good though, just wrap things up, happy ending and all. Also nice ending art, hit me right in the feels!
>>
>>28246632
Weaver always manages to get a laugh out of me. Also i just realized he was holding a squirt gun.
>>
>>28265525
His recent Zootopia fanfic isn't too bad either.
>>
>>28265547
Huh, didn't know he writes. Know where i can read it?
>>
>>28265757
http://pastebin.com/u/packstreet
>>
>>28265455
>I kinda figured chrysalis would try to pull something
im not sure how many people put it together, but the contrast was most royalty enjoy being treated like normal ponies when they visit, while chrysalis went the exact opposite direction and wanted to be treated like royalty due to her self important nature. just my humble headcanon though.

glad you enjoyed it friend.
>>
slow thread
>>
File: Changeling Queen Snarl.png (147KB, 208x541px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Queen Snarl.png
147KB, 208x541px
>>28241098
Jesus that looks fucked up. I mean I like bug but they really made her scary in the comics.

and I am okay with that.
>>
File: 1472263890178.jpg (105KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1472263890178.jpg
105KB, 1000x1100px
I'm digging this new surge in changeling art.
>>
>>28267632
like an orgasm, it will be short lived glory, and then quickly fade, kind of like the ember art
>>
File: 1471575763596.jpg (542KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471575763596.jpg
542KB, 900x900px
>>28267519
Changelings as a concept all together are pretty scary and its beautiful, Its why i love them so much.
>>
>>28267632
>"I'm a spy!"
>>
File: 6515616464131.jpg (65KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
6515616464131.jpg
65KB, 894x894px
>>28267653
Embers burn out...
Change always continues...
>>
>>28267777
nice quads.

war never changes.
>>
File: 1470491963481.png (243KB, 1280x917px) Image search: [Google]
1470491963481.png
243KB, 1280x917px
why does bug mom reject her children, /bug/?
>>
>>28250538

I did. It's just that I find that whenever I attempt to bring up the topic itself I am met with a lukewarm response at best. I suppose these posts were just more to get it out of my system than anything else. Still, I am glad that my preconceptions weren't fully realized in this respect.

Though I am curious as to how I should best go about starting up a story. It has been a few years since I last wrote something substantial. Perhaps something simple related strictly to Season 1 or Season 2 to keep the ember alive as it were. A time capsule of what once was before. Who knows? Maybe it might even inspire someone to go about revitalizing a small niche.

>>28248719
Fair enough Just be sure to give it the best that you got for that final hurrah for your old head canon.
>>
File: 1470299683328.png.png (830KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470299683328.png.png
830KB, 1280x720px
>>28268406
She loves them dearly.
But changeling life is hard.
She has to prepare them to be harder than the life they face, so in confrontation they may remain victorious.
>>
>>28247455
>inb4 LOL COMICS

in comic Chryssi got holes in her because of magic. She was blasted with rays of magic and it made holes in her
>>
>>28247455
for your penis, silly.
>>
File: 1452816121709.png (215KB, 914x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452816121709.png
215KB, 914x1024px
>>
>10
>>
>>28272051
>again
>>
where is everyone?
>>
>>28273819
We're all having a party. Everyone's invited.
Except you.
>>
Remember that Gladiator green? Shame that died.

When are we gonna see more of that noire green?
>>
>>28259450

And now I can wander off from this thread. Thanks for finishing.

All the other green I want to see is dead.
>>
>>28274879
Whats your deadgreen list?
>>
>>28274879
where will you go stranger?
>>
>>28274952

>Adapting to Change
>Ik'thik the Diplomat
>An Invasion by Any Other Name
>Nameless

>>28274983

Around. There's many threads with many greens.
>>
>>28275134
>none are any of mine
I shall continue to be dead then.
>>
>>28275157
arise, chikun
>>
>>28275157
Undeniable proof that there are skeletons in /bug/ right now!
>>
File: Gleaming eye.png (2MB, 1920x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Gleaming eye.png
2MB, 1920x1094px
>>
thread came to a halt
>>
File: 1468296869117.gif (68KB, 276x276px) Image search: [Google]
1468296869117.gif
68KB, 276x276px
>>28276672
It just needs a little love
>>
>>28277023
just a little bit
>>
File: 1113461134151.png (514KB, 1650x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1113461134151.png
514KB, 1650x2550px
>>
>>28278659
>>
File: 1433462357930.png (313KB, 762x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1433462357930.png
313KB, 762x1116px
>>
File: 1419650149753.png (365KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1419650149753.png
365KB, 800x1200px
>>
Got some art of Lucky from Deep Undercover. Drawn by Axis. Thanks again for the request!
>>
File: Autistic Laughter.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Laughter.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
still cannot get over this face
>>
File: 246852762.png (505KB, 728x797px) Image search: [Google]
246852762.png
505KB, 728x797px
>>28281324
>>
File: bugpile.jpg (410KB, 1500x1098px) Image search: [Google]
bugpile.jpg
410KB, 1500x1098px
Join the [s]hug[/s]bug pile, Anon!
>>
File: 1403827552628.jpg (53KB, 616x369px) Image search: [Google]
1403827552628.jpg
53KB, 616x369px
>WritterOfStuff Updates
>Not just one chapter but 4
Is this heaven? Did I die?
>>
>>28282213
No, but you almost let thread die.
>>
>>28282213
Holy shit, you're right! Chapters 19 through 23 have been added! Writerofstuff is back to writing stuff!
>>
>10
>>
File: 1425722075122.png (3MB, 2998x4237px) Image search: [Google]
1425722075122.png
3MB, 2998x4237px
>>
>>28283175
Now if only GrenadierApple would do the same... I'm sure both /bug/ and /sim/ would appreciate it
>>
>>28241098
NOTICE!

The IRC chat has changed. Now use the following:

irc.canternet.org on port 6666 at #bugpone
>>
i cant believe writerofstuff is fucking living
>>
File: 1454802480146.png (252KB, 1200x2139px) Image search: [Google]
1454802480146.png
252KB, 1200x2139px
>>28282213
>>28283175
>>28285360
I'm really enjoying Anon's progressing relationship with Chrysalis. She's pretty cute for an evil and malicious bug queen.
>>
File: 1372024762779.png (302KB, 1112x882px) Image search: [Google]
1372024762779.png
302KB, 1112x882px
>>28285750
She really is just starting to sound more and more like a lonely mare.

Also, the 23rd chapters ending was great.

>”Well, then. Goodnight.”
>She closes her large green eyes and goes perfectly quiet.
>Her lips are still curled into a slight smile, and you can watch the covers rise and fall gently with her breathing.
>You should probably just try to get some sleep yourself too.
>So you close your eyes and rest.
>”I hope you don’t try anything while I sleep~”
>…
>You let a sigh be the only response she gets.

Gave me a giggle.
>>
>>28285784
>she even tucks him in
hhhnggg
>>
rip i guess
>>
File: Embers of War.jpg (2MB, 3300x2186px) Image search: [Google]
Embers of War.jpg
2MB, 3300x2186px
>>
>>28282213
>>28283175
>>28285360
>>28285750
>>28285784
can you give me a link to the green
>>
File: 60538041247.png (484KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
60538041247.png
484KB, 1024x1448px
>>28282213
>>28285750
>>28285784
>>28286018
Oh geez, you guys...
I was worried about how my update would be received after so long, but this makes me almost giddy.

>>28286984
http://pastebin.com/u/WriterOfStuff
>>
>>28287082
Will you be writing more in near future?
>>
>>28287082
thanks
>>
File: 16156151561.jpg (72KB, 748x1068px) Image search: [Google]
16156151561.jpg
72KB, 748x1068px
>>28287082
Are you ever gonna post it here? Or are you going to keep posting directly to pastebin?
>>
File: 915024703.jpg (1MB, 1650x1837px) Image search: [Google]
915024703.jpg
1MB, 1650x1837px
>>28287131
Of course.

This story is getting really long, but I'd like to see it to its end.

I feel bad about having abandoned it for so long.

>>28287433
If people want me to post it here, I'll post it here. Is that what people would prefer?

I avoided it this time since I'm not sure if people were up to date on the story due to my, uh, long break.
>>
>>28287571
Post it
>>
>>28247985
>>28248070
>>28248162
>>28248218
>>28248355
Nice blog.
>>
File: 654-5UC_PKG_V02_RGB_D.jpg (15KB, 310x298px) Image search: [Google]
654-5UC_PKG_V02_RGB_D.jpg
15KB, 310x298px
>>28287571
>>
File: 6354052134.png (795KB, 1300x800px) Image search: [Google]
6354052134.png
795KB, 1300x800px
>>28287691
>>28287794
Post it it is, then.
>>
Short&cute Chrissy-on-earth green sprouted over here >>28286096
Check it out if you want to.
>>
>>28287571
POST IT, BABY
>>
File: Monsters.png (4MB, 2832x1922px) Image search: [Google]
Monsters.png
4MB, 2832x1922px
>>
>>28288633
>monsters.png
u wot
>>
File: 1470886565108.jpg (83KB, 1024x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1470886565108.jpg
83KB, 1024x1065px
>>28288685
Right? I think you mean qts.
>>
File: 1468330315115.gif (79KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468330315115.gif
79KB, 300x300px
>>
File: 1404599591181.png (83KB, 834x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1404599591181.png
83KB, 834x1024px
>>28287082
>I was worried about how my update would be received after so long
The important part is that you're not dead. I don't know what would I do if something happened to senpai. N-no homo...
>>
File: 1472086967117.png (65KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472086967117.png
65KB, 512x600px
>>28289496
>>
File: 3695248012.png (2MB, 1430x890px) Image search: [Google]
3695248012.png
2MB, 1430x890px
>>28289673
Well, I'm evidently not so that's nice.
Oh you~
>>
File: Enchanting.png (457KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Enchanting.png
457KB, 600x1000px
>>
File: 131561160030.png (664KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
131561160030.png
664KB, 1024x683px
>>
>>28259450
Hell yeah, I was wondering when this would be finished. Good job, mate.
>>
>10
>>
>>28294935
this
>>
>>28295506
that
>>
>>28295512
and the other
>>
File: EQG Chrysalis.png (499KB, 1191x3850px) Image search: [Google]
EQG Chrysalis.png
499KB, 1191x3850px
>>
>>28247950
underrated idea, makes the cheese leg style seem more practical
>>
File: 1462001620241.png (1MB, 2350x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462001620241.png
1MB, 2350x1000px
>>
maybe we should take a small break after this thread and make another /bug/ after a week or so?
>>
>>
I have a question for ya'll.

What would you do if you actually met Chrysalis? Let's say you're sitting in front of your computer until suddenly she is teleported on your bed.
>>
>>28298030
Should we make Wednesday /bug/ day again?
>>
>>28298426
Let out the manliest scream ever. Then grab something heavy and try to communicate. I guess she would look really scary IRL. But beautiful nevertheless.
>>
File: 1360815779702.png (155KB, 289x510px) Image search: [Google]
1360815779702.png
155KB, 289x510px
>>28298426
>mfw

Quietly question my sanity for a moment and then make myself as useful as possible. Also are we going by House rules when it comes to stuff like special snowflake magic immunity, etc? Are we going by show canon, extended with comic canon, etc?
>>
>>28298711
You can choose the canon to go by.
Her personality would be like in the show.
No magic immunity to make things more interesting.
>>
>>28298620
Maybe. After this thread dies we could make next one next week's wednesday.
>>
>>28298620
No, the wednesday threads died out on their own.

Let's just take a break after this one. Wait a few days or a week or whatever before making another.
>>
> page 10 bump!
>>
File: Do you.jpg (44KB, 447x556px) Image search: [Google]
Do you.jpg
44KB, 447x556px
Well?
>>
>>28301339
Yes.

I have some really fucked up fetishes
>>
File: 1457899683952.png (18KB, 167x302px) Image search: [Google]
1457899683952.png
18KB, 167x302px
>>28301339
Is that a cock-tongue?
>>
File: 1466139335879.gif (488KB, 284x210px) Image search: [Google]
1466139335879.gif
488KB, 284x210px
>>28301339
Saved for science
>>
>>28300735
another one
>>
Anyone have good chrysalis wallpapers? 1680x1050 minimum resolution.
>>
File: Dark Perch.png (355KB, 1024x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Perch.png
355KB, 1024x1153px
>>
File: 873859.jpg (2MB, 1944x1111px) Image search: [Google]
873859.jpg
2MB, 1944x1111px
>>28303193
I have one.
>>
>>28303891
>that slight blush
>those bedroom eyes
>messy mane
unf
>>
File: 1471710662981.jpg (1MB, 2550x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1471710662981.jpg
1MB, 2550x1422px
>>28303193
>>
File: 1459732629793.jpg (878KB, 1944x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1459732629793.jpg
878KB, 1944x1111px
>>28303193
>>
File: 1457442787535.jpg (269KB, 1700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1457442787535.jpg
269KB, 1700x1100px
>>28303193
>>
>>
File: 1457443127869.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1457443127869.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
>>28303193
>>
File: 1426989278231.png (146KB, 660x847px) Image search: [Google]
1426989278231.png
146KB, 660x847px
>>28305843
Damn that's cute...
>>
File: 1463294179788.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
1463294179788.gif
4MB, 270x263px
>>28241098
I've dived into your pastebin greenstock recently and now I'm feeling kinda lost. Is there any story about Chrysy and Anon in her hive that doesn't involve evil Celestia / slave Anon / rivers of blood during battles? I get that It's just probably me being retarded, as of expecting something different from the stories centered around show antagonist after all, but I'm feeling myself sick and miserable already, constantly reading about suffering, injustice and vileness...
>>
>>28307473
The Marvellous Mishaps of Anon and Chrysalis is a fairly lighthearted Anon and Chrysalis green.

Based on your criteria you may also like Filling Holes. It does have battles though
>>
>>28307701
Just read like 80% of Sovereign Claim and I felt dead inside so many times, so that I couldn't bring myself to finish.
Allah sees, I'm such a pussy.
>>
File: 1461624884016.png (265KB, 1063x948px) Image search: [Google]
1461624884016.png
265KB, 1063x948px
>>
>>28307473
Do you want like a long slice-of-life within the hive or would shorts be okay?
>>
File: Changeling demands explanation.gif (508KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling demands explanation.gif
508KB, 371x209px
What is your favorite chrysalis personality?

>She's completely heartless as shown in the comics and said by staff she cares for no one and nothing but herself.

>She is like the above but has a soft spot for her subjects.

>Lol she's just misunderstood.

or

>Other, reply with it plz.
>>
File: 161351315313.jpg (233KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
161351315313.jpg
233KB, 1500x1000px
>>28309135
>>She is like the above but has a soft spot for her subjects.

She lets them crawl through her holes, so this is probably the correct choice
>>
File: Changelings the movie.jpg (417KB, 788x900px) Image search: [Google]
Changelings the movie.jpg
417KB, 788x900px
>>
>>28305843
Tiny lings in little cow-themed sleeping bags.
>>
File: Night Crawler.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Night Crawler.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1472738802154.jpg (295KB, 1134x802px) Image search: [Google]
1472738802154.jpg
295KB, 1134x802px
what is she saying?
>>
>>28243530
but she is so hungry anon, and she keeps eating my fucking gumshoes!
>>
anyone know what happened to RM writing? which story's author even was he?
>>
where is everyone?
>>
>>
>>28314814
High-octane nightmare fuel
>>
File: fluffle_by_famosity-d7sf5kw.png (479KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fluffle_by_famosity-d7sf5kw.png
479KB, 600x1000px
>>28314833
>>
File: 02e.png (651KB, 680x767px) Image search: [Google]
02e.png
651KB, 680x767px
>>28314833 2
>>
>>28314833 3
>>
File: 1419397930489.png (295KB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1419397930489.png
295KB, 1100x1200px
>>28314868
>skinny legs
>>
File: Fag n Writefag.gif (396KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
Fag n Writefag.gif
396KB, 240x135px
>>28314239
Busy writing more shit!
>>
>>28314239
I'm right here, Anon. What did you want?
>>
File: Thorax_as_a_rock_ID_S6E16.png (128KB, 423x428px) Image search: [Google]
Thorax_as_a_rock_ID_S6E16.png
128KB, 423x428px
>>28313407
He's gone. Likely never coming back either.

However, some say that he still lurks around this very thread. Just rumors of course, he's never coming back, he said so himself

Hey does anyone know what kind of rock Thorax turned into? Is that compostional layering I see? Hmm... that would make it... fuck... I can't think of the name...
>>
>>28316368
Hello, CockMongler.
>>
>>28316368
Shale?
>>
File: Changeling Party.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Party.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>
>>28313407
He was the author of Ik'thik the Drone and Ik'thik the Diplomat.

He """left""" after getting into a fight with some fags and, though he does still lurk here, he probably won't be finishing Ik'thik the Diplomat.
>>
File: 1472343207711.png (345KB, 695x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1472343207711.png
345KB, 695x1073px
>>28309135
I wouldn't say shes misunderstood, but she's definately not heartless. Chrysalis has more than a soft spot for her subjects, she basically lives for them, She's fully capable of infiltrating even the most elite and monitored part of canterlot, She can indulge in anything she wants and disappear in a moment to feed and otherwise build a surrogate life as a pony. Instead she holds onto her duty to her people like a vice, down to even putting herself at the most risk despite, ostensibly, being the valued reporducer of her hive. She is not nice, she is ambitious, and she can be callous to pony kind, but over all She is more of an antivillain than a villain. Something like an antagonist, She may do bad things, but those things are for reasons that make sense for her, rather than purely malevolent.
>>
File: My name.png (249KB, 467x351px) Image search: [Google]
My name.png
249KB, 467x351px
Oh shit! Surprise late night green! What the fuck!?

Oh, and no porn this time.
>>
>>28317953
> The Changelings awoke around the mother crystal, all experiencing the same unusual sensations they had before, but to a lesser degree.
> "Nnnugh. My back's pins and needles again. How 'bout you two?" Melyrid asked.
> "S-s-same here." Thespid said.
> "Me too." said Agraul rubbing his aching horn.
> "Alright then, that's more than enough for one morning. We'll just have to shave a lot more dust off this thing today."

> They went upstairs waiting for their unusual sensations to subside.
> Thespid went to the kitchen for something to eat, but looking in the fridge she quickly realized she wasn't even remotely hungry.
> Melyrid sat at the table trying to scratch her back.
> Agraul went through the shop to peek out the front window.
> As he looked around outside, he saw something in front of the door.
> Quite a few somethings.

> "Melyrid, it's here!" Agraul called out as he approached the kitchen.
> "What's here?" she asked.
> Agraul entered the kitchen levitating several cardboard boxes of various sizes with him, "The materials for our special order. They're all here! The mail pony must have dropped them off earlier.".
> "Really!?" Melyrid asked in amazement.
> "Damn, that was fast." Thespid replied, "I figured we'd be lucky if that stuff came in before the weekend.".
>>
>>28317960
> Melyrid looked through the boxes herself, making sure they did in fact have everything they needed.
> She muttered as she looked over various jugs and bottles of chemicals, "Latex... sulfur... hmmm...".

> Thespid looked around expecting to see at least one massive box, and asked "Where's the mold we're gonna use to make this thing?".
> "In my room." Melyrid casually mentioned, as she continued looking through the packages.
> "What? How could you possibly have it already!?"
> "Because I already made it."
> "You already made it, all by yourself? When? And with what?"
> "Yesterday, when Rarity left to get her supplies to redecorate the store. I carved it out of a big stone slab."
> Thespid and Agraul could hardly believe what they were hearing.
> "You carved a giant hunk of stone into a mold for our special order, and stashed it in your room? How long did that take you?" Agraul asked.
> Melyrid thought for a moment, "Well, I managed to get back a few minutes before Rarity returned. So, I'd say less than an hour. And it's two hunks of stone.".
> "And just how the heck did you manage THAT!?" Thespid bluntly asked.
> Melyrid stopped and looked coldly at both of them, "I've been using my magic to carve up a huge energy absorbing crystal, for days. Cutting through ordinary stone was laughably simple by comparison.".
>>
>>28317964
> After several minutes, Melyrid finished checking all the items that had been delivered.
> "Well, we have everything we need. We may as well load everything up into the cart, take all this over to Pinkie Pie's cave, and get started."

> While Agraul and Thespid took care of that, Melyrid went upstairs and levitated the huge stone halves of the mold from her room.
> Thespid was astonished when she saw the size of the stones, and how easily Melyrid was moving them.
> "Holy shit Melyrid! How the heck can you lift that thing all by yourself!?"
> Melyrid rolled her eyes, "It's called, 'magic'. And you can do it to.".
> "No duh. But those things have to weigh a ton! Even with magic, that's no easy feat. And you're makin' it look like they're made of styrofoam!"
> "Why are you so surprised?" Melyrid asked with a raised eyebrow, "We've consumed so much intense passion from the mother crystal, I wouldn't be surprised if we could lift the whole shop off the ground.".

> Thespid took a moment to think about that, with an amazed wide eyed look on her face.
> "Don't get any ideas." Melyrid told her with a disapproving glare.
> Thespid's face slumped into a frown.
> "Why do you always have to ruin my fun?"
> Melyrid continued out the back door with the molds, and told her "Because it amuses me.".
>>
File: General Omarion.png (357KB, 2500x2346px) Image search: [Google]
General Omarion.png
357KB, 2500x2346px
>>28317972
> Once everything was loaded into the cart, Melyrid tossed a tarp over it and tied it down.
> "Alright. Agraul, you take this over to Sugar Cube Corner and get started." she said pulling a small manual from the cart.
> "Here's the instructions." Melyrid said handing them over, "I suggest you start reading along the way."
> Agraul took the manual and asked, "But what about my lunch with Fluttershy?".
> "You can work on it until lunch." Melyrid told him, "Then when you're done with Fluttershy, come back here and take over for Thespid.".

> Thespid sneered, "What do you mean, 'take over for me'?".
> "You're going to be shaving the crystal until Agraul comes back." she told her, "I'll teach you the spell I use to shave it, before I leave. And then you can teach it to him.".
> "Leave!? Where are YOU going?"
> "I need to talk to Zecora about the crystal's growth. See if she knows any way to slow it down, or reverse it. And since the supplies got here so quickly, I'll be able to visit the school ponies tomorrow. So I'll swing by the school afterward to tell Miss Cheerilee the good news."
> Thespid got a disapproving look of her own, saying "I trust I don't need to remind you not to bring up any sensitive topics while you're educating the little ankle bitters.".
> Melyrid rolled her eyes again, "No, you don't. Omarian's visit was more than enough of a reminder for all of us.".
>>
>>28317984
> "Anyway, after Agraul get's back, you can take a break. Then take over for him working on the special order. I'll come by to see how things are going later."
> "All work and no play..." Thespid snidely remarked.
> Melyrid frowned at Thespid, "Oh who are you kidding? We all know what you've got planned for your break. So don't act like you won't be having any fun today.".
> Thespid chuckled softly at the reminder, then smiled at Melyrid telling her "I was talking about you.".

> Before Melyrid could think of a response, Thespid turned and went back inside.
> Agraul coyly looked away, deciding now was a good time to leave.
> Melyrid was left standing alone behind the store, at a frustrating loss for words.

> Melyrid decided to simply drop the matter, and went inside.
> Downstairs, Melyrid demonstrated the spell she used for shaving the dust shards from the mother crystal.
> Her usually green magical aura shifted into a deep shade of red, which sprayed gently from her horn.
> Melyrid very slowly strafed a wide, but very shallow stripe, along the side of the mother crystal.
> When she finished the first long stroke from one side to the other, she had a cloud of tiny green particles in her magical grasp.
> She levitated the dust into a large jar, which was already half full of the same crystal dust.
> "Now you try." she told Thespid.
>>
>>28317992
> Thespid duplicated the spell as best she could, but had a little trouble maintaining a consistent depth and width as she moved across the side if the crystal.
> After collecting the dust and putting it in the jar, she frowned at how uneven her stroke had been.
> "Don't worry about it. You'll get better with practice." Melyrid assured her, "And besides, it's still better than my first attempt.".
> Thespid glared at the odd shape the crystal had taken, "You want me to start by taking off these bumps first?".
> "Yes, please. And remember, you're making a series of extremely minuscule blades to scrape off the smallest shards you can get. They have to be small enough that we can coat our merchandise, without it being noticed."
> "We might have to rework the spell into larger blades if we wind up having to take whole chunks off this thing." Thespid told her.
> Then Thespid snickered as she added, "Maybe we could shape them into little candy-sized pieces for Spike.".
> Melyrid smiled sarcastically, "He's a Dragon, Thespid. Not a garbage disposal.".

> As Melyrid went upstairs, she could hear Thespid say "I doubt Queen Elytra would agree.".
>>
>>28317996
> Thespid focused her shaving spell on one of the 4 bumps that had formed around the top of the mother crystal.
> After a couple minutes, Thespid went upstairs to make sure Melyrid had left.
> Once she was sure she had the place to herself and the doors were locked, she went back down to the crystal.
> Placing a hoof on the smooth side of it, Thespid drew up images of the various remaining memories the mother crystal had collected.
> "Alright, where are you ya little freaks?" she mumbled as she tried sifting through the images.
> "No... no... no... hmm! This one looks interesting. Better remember that one for later. Mmm... no... no... ugh. How does she make this look so easy?"

> Thespid took a calming breath, and focused her thoughts on Cherry Berry and Cherry Pop.
> After a moment of concentration, she opened her eyes.
> There, at the surface of the crystal just above her hoof, was the memory she was searching for.

> "Gotchya!" she exclaimed.
> "Hopefully Cherry Berry was feeling talkative that night. And if I'm lucky, this should explain why you were so eager for a private conversation with me."
> With both front hooves on the crystal Thespid closed her eyes, and began feeding on the crystals vision of Cherry Berry and Cherry Pop.
>>
File: Sleeping Dragon.png (444KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping Dragon.png
444KB, 1280x720px
>>28318000
Yay! Two updates on one thread! Kick-ass!

Here's pastebin thingy:
http://pastebin.com/u/WriteTwat
http://pastebin.com/A2ELM4ff

Good stuff. Good thoughts. Good night.
Sweet merciful fuck I'm tired.
Bedtime now.
>>
File: 1453603554956.jpg (169KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1453603554956.jpg
169KB, 894x894px
>>
>>28316368
he turned into a Cock
>>
>>28317984
>Omarian
It's been awhile since he's been mentioned. I bet he's due for an appearance soon.
>>
File: 11615611616161.png (456KB, 720x681px) Image search: [Google]
11615611616161.png
456KB, 720x681px
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-03+at+02.15.19).jpg (90KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-03+at+02.15.19).jpg
90KB, 610x813px
sorry but the original file is to big and I'm too lazy to change the size.

KTHXBYE
>>
>>28322158
I changed the size because I was pissed off
>>
>>28316368

The folding of layers would hint that it is a metamorphic rock. The layers being so evident is a sign that this rock has experienced heavy foliation, likely making it in the range of a gneiss or a high grade schist.
>>
>>28322194

Gneiss interpretation, that's what I was thinking too.
I like the fault that is on this boulder, Thorax has good taste.
So were you surprised when the writers made changelings being able to turn into rocks canon? I sure as hell wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>28322572
>The lamp in the corner of the room RIGHT NOW could be a changeling.
>That potted plant next to the door could be a changeling RIGHT NOW.
>Inb4 there's an entire changeling army already hiding in the crystal castle RIGHT NOW as various inconspicuous objects.
>>
File: 1417000589692.png (599KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1417000589692.png
599KB, 1000x1000px
>>28322633
>>The lamp in the corner of the room RIGHT NOW could be a changeling.

>"Mommy! Mommy! Something is wrong with Strider!" A scared changeling drone cries.
>"What?"
>Queen Chrysalis frantically grabs hold of the lamp in the corner of the room.
>"Oh no... Strider! Can you hear me Strider?"
>Chrysalis begins to shake the lamp in one hoof while holding onto her foal in the other.
>"What were the two of you doing?"
>"We were just playing... Seeing who could do the best transformation..."
>"You're too young to transform into inanimate objects! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU THIS!"
>"H-He was trying to... impress you... mommy..."
>"No... NO... STRIDER! C-CHANGE BACK!" Tears begin to pour from Chrysalis' face. "CHANGE BACK! PLEASE! CHANGE BACK!"
>>
>>28323408
>cum on the lamp
>>
>>28322998
>>
>>28323679
>>
File: 1240479.png (20KB, 964x689px) Image search: [Google]
1240479.png
20KB, 964x689px
>>
>No love for bugs
why
>>
>>28327905
/bug/ always dies momentarily every day
>>
File: 1434964765443.png (26KB, 909x719px) Image search: [Google]
1434964765443.png
26KB, 909x719px
>>28325705
best mom
>>
fuck man>>28323408
>>
>>28329302
cute
>>
>>28330057
>>
File: 1470260914331.gif (401KB, 336x256px) Image search: [Google]
1470260914331.gif
401KB, 336x256px
>>28323408
That hit harder that I thought it would
>>
>>28328869
don't we all?
>>
Bump again!
>>
File: chrysalis_by_famosity-d936gfv.png (565KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis_by_famosity-d936gfv.png
565KB, 800x518px
>>
File: Not a cider fan.png (147KB, 900x846px) Image search: [Google]
Not a cider fan.png
147KB, 900x846px
>>
File: Changeling desktop.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling desktop.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>
File: Gradiant Chrysalis 1.png (47KB, 311x288px) Image search: [Google]
Gradiant Chrysalis 1.png
47KB, 311x288px
>>
Where were you when Chrissy became best housewife material?
>>28330823
>>28333333
>>
>>28335847
WITNESSED
>>
File: 1421169630252.png (99KB, 384x589px) Image search: [Google]
1421169630252.png
99KB, 384x589px
>>28335847
>>>28333333
Can't deny those digits.
>>
File: 1403996513577.jpg (166KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1403996513577.jpg
166KB, 960x960px
>>
>>28338186
>no hooves
>>
File: received_1015733375201314.jpg (79KB, 560x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_1015733375201314.jpg
79KB, 560x2048px
>>
>>28330057
2cute
>>
File: 1417670827864.png (231KB, 909x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1417670827864.png
231KB, 909x1450px
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 465x600px
>We are the Bug.
>Your love will be consumed.
>Lower your shields and surrender your friendship.
>Your emotional and magical distinctiveness will be added to our reserves.
>From this point forward your love will sustain us.
>Resistance is delicious.
>>
>>28329302
Big, Strong, Bug Mom
>>
>>28339439
Its nice to know that someone else still cares about Bell/Shit.
>>
File: Mastodon Changeling.png (703KB, 815x669px) Image search: [Google]
Mastodon Changeling.png
703KB, 815x669px
>>
File: Resistance.png (220KB, 675x696px) Image search: [Google]
Resistance.png
220KB, 675x696px
>>28342076
>>
File: Armored Changeling.png (192KB, 1024x1234px) Image search: [Google]
Armored Changeling.png
192KB, 1024x1234px
>>
File: sunbutt_and_multiple_bug_butts.jpg (476KB, 1500x1209px) Image search: [Google]
sunbutt_and_multiple_bug_butts.jpg
476KB, 1500x1209px
>>
File: 1452276340485.png (495KB, 1110x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1452276340485.png
495KB, 1110x1286px
>>
Page 10
>>
File: 134513135435.png (120KB, 721x1107px) Image search: [Google]
134513135435.png
120KB, 721x1107px
>"Wut ya say bout me mum?"
>>
File: 1616531321321.jpg (109KB, 636x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1616531321321.jpg
109KB, 636x1257px
>>
File: 61695414161.jpg (182KB, 2000x1362px) Image search: [Google]
61695414161.jpg
182KB, 2000x1362px
>>
>>28350460
>>
File: 1467326001229.jpg (371KB, 2639x2608px) Image search: [Google]
1467326001229.jpg
371KB, 2639x2608px
>>
File: th (1).jpg (10KB, 179x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
10KB, 179x300px
Would you?
>>
File: pinkie-i-ve-seen-better-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie-i-ve-seen-better-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
If you were a changeling what would you turn into and who I mean what would you do? ;)
>>
>>28352559
I would turn into our queen and have them bukkake me in pony vill.
>>
>>28352568
Sad she would be. To see her changelings do this in her name.
>>
File: 1417095281791.png (558KB, 1318x1485px) Image search: [Google]
1417095281791.png
558KB, 1318x1485px
>>28352537
The story behind that picture makes it all worth while.
>>
File: 1451809402788.png (1MB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1451809402788.png
1MB, 774x1032px
>>
File: 1417341115393.png (1MB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
1417341115393.png
1MB, 1024x740px
>>
>>28352533
lewd
>>
File: tall (10).png (2MB, 1024x2830px) Image search: [Google]
tall (10).png
2MB, 1024x2830px
>>
File: tall (11).png (2MB, 1024x3428px) Image search: [Google]
tall (11).png
2MB, 1024x3428px
>>28356582
>>
>>28356591
Damn I wish ponies were allowed on /v/, that second-last panel would be perfect there.
>>
>>28356636
The chrysalis face

PLAYSTATION
>>
>>28356591
>Where are the games?
Kek
>>
File: tall (12).png (350KB, 1024x872px) Image search: [Google]
tall (12).png
350KB, 1024x872px
>>28356591
>>
File: Chrysalis bondage.png (545KB, 1233x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis bondage.png
545KB, 1233x1024px
>>28352533
>>
File: 1418017533357.png (941KB, 1280x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1418017533357.png
941KB, 1280x1182px
>>28356591
I like this
>>
File: 972018.png (728KB, 1523x1157px) Image search: [Google]
972018.png
728KB, 1523x1157px
>>28357147
>>
File: Power Chrysalis.png (964KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Power Chrysalis.png
964KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Power hungry.png (872KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Power hungry.png
872KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: 1427940470203.jpg (216KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1427940470203.jpg
216KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: 1417598619282.jpg (390KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1417598619282.jpg
390KB, 1600x1200px
>>28355695
>>
Where's all the spike x thorax shit?
>>
File: 1471747733368.png (330KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471747733368.png
330KB, 848x480px
>>28363602
HONK!
>>
File: 1471713573816.jpg (157KB, 1462x920px) Image search: [Google]
1471713573816.jpg
157KB, 1462x920px
>>28363602
FULL PENETRATION!
>>
>>28362885
>they get stuck to eachothers horns
>celestia
I admit this was not one of my better ideas
>chrysalis
getitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoff!
Thread posts: 394
Thread images: 181

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.