[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #5 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 471
Thread images: 12

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
"You're shitting me... I need proof."
Superior chuckles; tapping his chin.
"Let's see... Your name is Heartbreaker, you were born in the Hoofard Clan, your father's name is Junkrat, your mother's name is Harsh Mountain, and your clan is built above a stable. I believe I got most of that right."

What do you do?
>>
>>28240310
Still waiting on that proof. Knowing inane details anyone that knows anything about our clan knows isn't proof of anything.
>>
>>28240335
"Still waiting on that proof." You tell him, "Knowing inane details doesn't prove anything."
Superior taps his chin again.
"Your mother use to be a slave for the Hoofards; I still remember the day when Junkrat fell in love with her."
He chuckles again.
"I'm not sure how most of your clan still doesn't know that."

What do you do?
>>
>>28240443
Shit post?
>>
>>28240443
Ask him why you've never met him before, and why you're in separate clans. Or just open your arms and tell him to give you a hug and cleaver him.
>>
>>28240443
I'm carious about the whole separate clan thing and why dad never told us about him or his brothers.
>>28240607
We got to wait for his guard to be down anon or when his back is turned.
>>
File: Old Shit.jpg (236KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
Old Shit.jpg
236KB, 1200x798px
>>28240443
Take a shit in his mouth
>>
>>28240633
No and fuck off
>>
File: check em 19.jpg (8KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
check em 19.jpg
8KB, 125x125px
>>28240633
>>
>>28240633
No.

>>28240607
>>28240631
"Why have I never met you before," You ask, "And, why separate clans?"
Superior sighs before speaking.
"After your father met your mother, he started to see things differently. He didn't like the way I treated slaves and he gathered enough support to overthrow me. He took the clan and decided to head to Detrot. I followed him and established my own clan in the metro."
"What about his brothers?"
"They're dead; two stayed with me, and two more left, never to be seen again."

What do you do?
>>
File: 155fire.jpg (312KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
155fire.jpg
312KB, 1500x1000px
>>28240732
DUBS WILLS IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>28240765
Go back to your get threads [s4s]
>>
>>28240732
Shit in his mouth
>>
>>28240732
Sound like bad parenting to me.
>>
>>28240732
We're not just going to trust his word and a few little facts, we'll confirm with our dad. Ask him what the son in the other room there thinks of slaves.
>>
>>28240732
If he knows we're the child of a powerful raider, he should know we require more tangible proof than that

Have him go into full detail about what happened, we love a good bitch-got-their-shit-kicked story
>>
>>28240765
>>28240784
Then I'm a piece of shit; cause, I'm not writing that.

>>28240798
>>28240816
>>28240846
"Sounds like bad parenting to me," You mutter, "What does the son in the other room think of slaves?"
"You mean Huron? He's my son's half-son; so, he's my half-grandchild. He hates slavery."
"Do you think you can go into full detail about what happened," You ask, "I love a good bitch-got-their-shit-kicked story."
Superior nods.
"Yeah, I have the time."

You guys have two choices here: you can either let Superior tell the story or you can go into the flashback and control a younger Junkrat to control the way the story goes. What do you chose?
>>
File: op is a faggot 2.jpg (337KB, 1312x954px) Image search: [Google]
op is a faggot 2.jpg
337KB, 1312x954px
>>28240898
OP is a faggot
>>
>>28240898
Stop responding to them.

I'd rather hear the story myself. Never been a fan of interactive flashbacks in CYOAs or games.
>>
>>28240898
Let Superior tell the story.
>>
File: op is a faggot 1.png (198KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
op is a faggot 1.png
198KB, 600x566px
>>28240898
>>
>>28240901
>>28240918
fuck off, go try that shit over at >>28239035 if you want that kind of quest

>>28240898
Let's hear the story
>>
File: faguette baguette fag.jpg (22KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
faguette baguette fag.jpg
22KB, 640x620px
>>28240934
>>
>>28240898
Let him tell the story.
>>
>>28240908
>>28240912
>>28240934
>>28240968
You sit down on the bed; near your cleaver. Superior sits a few feet away from you.
"It was... many years ago," He starts, "Your father was... around your age. We just got a new batch of slaves from our last raid and your father was in charge of keeping an eye on them. He found one of the raiders raping one of the slaves; he ended up nearly beating that raider to death. The slave ended up being your mother and they fell in love. He started treating the slaves nicer; doing things like giving them more food and water. Then he started protecting them. He tried to get me to lessen their punishments shortly after. I refused. Many of the raiders started to follow him and started to treat them nicer. I decided to do something; sent out my best ponies to end what Junkrat was doing, turned out to be a very shitty idea. He killed them, came to me, almost beat me to death, took the slaves and half of the clan, and galloped away. I ended up following him to Detrot and here I am now."

What do you do?
>>
>>28241059
Why'd you follow him? Do you want to mend things?
>>
>>28241059
How'd the two brothers that stayed with you die?
>>
>>28241082
>nearly beaten to death and took all the slaves
away from him
>"Want to patch things up?"
I don't think he want to patch thing up if he's planing to hold us for ransom.
>>
>>28241111
But he doesn't know that we know that

We should get as much info as we can before we kill him, just to be safe
>>
>>28241082
>>28241104
"How did the other two brothers that stayed with you die?" You ask.
"they attacked Junkrat; and his followers retaliated."
"Why'd you follow him? Do you want to mend things?"
This causes Superior to laugh. His laughter dies after a minute.
"You can say that I'm here to: Reunite the assets and the family."
He gets up; bone cracking as he does.
"Does that answer your questions?" He asks with a small smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28241158
One more question about any other children and grandchildren he has, good to know who to look out for Shame there's no way to confirm any of this without giving up out chance to kill him while he's isolated, we just need some sign in his behavior to confirm if this is bullshit
>>
>>28241158
So what do you intend to do with me?

>>28241186
If he doesn't want to let us go we kill him, if he lets us go he lives and we talk to our dad. Simple enough.
>>
>>28241158
Have you changed at all? Why do you think Junkrat will want to unite?
>>
>>28241214
Yeah but if it turns out he's lying he'll be prepared for a fight and gather his forces for our return
>>
>>28241242
If he wants Junkrat's head he's not about to let us go. We're way too good of a piece to give up that easily.
>>
>>28241186
>>28241214
>>28241225
"Do you have any other grandchildren?" You ask.
"There might be one in the NCR but, I'm not going to the NCR."
"So, what do you intend to do with me?" You ask.
Superior's smile grows, and he turns to you.
"I'm going to keep you here. To ensure that Junkrat... cooperates with me. I could probably turn you into a slave but," He shrugs, "We just have to wait until my messenger to Junkrat returns."

What do you do?
>>
>>28241287
What are you going to do when the NCR comes here in force?
>>
>>28241287
When he has his back turn to us, we trow that cleave to the back of his head.
>>
>>28241287
So what am I expected to just wait here forever while that hunk of a half-cousin plows me every now and again?
>>
>>28241324
Don't throw it. We have magic. A chop to the back of the neck to sever his spine will do.
>>
>>28241287
ask him what turned him into a dick.
>>
>>28241303
>>28241324
>>28241330
>>28241338
"What are you going to do when the NCR comes here in force?" You ask.
"I'm not worried about them actually," Superior tells you, "They have no discipline."
"So, what I expected to do: just wait here forever?"
"You are to sit there and look pretty."
His back is now facing you so, you get your cleaver out and charge him. He doesn't see it coming until it slams into the back of his throat.
He falls to the ground, with a large gash mark in the back of his neck.
He makes a few chocking sounds before he twitches and ceases all movement.

What do you do?
>>
>>28241425
We get our stuff, collect our caps and get out of here. I suppose we should come up with a cover up story?
>>
>>28241425
Well Huron, your the new raid leader now.
>>
>>28241476
>>28241485
Now we need to do what we came here to do. Tell him that we're allies now and that there's a threat coming in from the east.
>>
>>28241476
>>28241425
>cover story
Smuggle a dead ghoul up to the cars. It was an agent from the Lightbringer's heir trying to weaken the raider clans before he sweeps through. He killed the clan leader while he was negotiating with us and then Huron came in and killed him before he could get us. Now we need to unite in light of this thread.
>>
>>28241523
People don't know about the whole lightbringer's heir thing yet and I don't think she announce that she a heir yet. Saying it was an assassin from another raider group that killed him would make more sense.
>>
>>28241425
I wonder if we'll be able to convince Huron to fuck us again before he finds out we're cousins. Unless he already new that of course.

>>28241523
I think we should discuss the cover story with Huron.
>>
>>28241546
It's a perfect time to start spreading the word. The reason Huron let us in so easily and the reason why a clan leader's daughter strolled into a rival's camp was to discuss it! It really makes the rest of the situation make more sense to anyone asking questions.

>>28241564
Probably. I'm just throwing it out there that this situation could be turned hard into our favour if we play it right.
>>
>>28241476
>>28241485
>>28241505
>>28241523
You exit the bedroom.
"Huron, you're the new leader!" You announce to him.
"He's dead?" He asks.
You nod. Huron sighs and gives you a thankful smile.
"There's a threat coming to the east," You tell Huron, "We need allies."
"Well, I'll be happy to make a alliance." Huron tells you; giving you your stuff, "But, there's a small problem: Superior send a messenger to your father, just before you killed him. He'll be a few minutes ahead of you but, I don't expect him to get to your clan; it is dangerous at night."
"We also need a cover story."
"Yeah."

Cover story ideas?

Now to start the cover stories for real; I'll count all votes before this post for a cover story.
>>
>>28241609
Any way we can move the body without being seen?
>>
>>28241609
I like the interrupted negotiations route. It'd rally the clan to ally with us, netting an early strong ally.
>>
>>28241609
An NCR assassin manage to sneak by the guards and saw superior enter the house, I'm not really good with cover story
>>
>>28241609
Could go the lazy route and say he died of old age or natural causes. how much would people question his death?
>>
>>28241686
When there a gaping wound on the back of his neck. Ya totally old age.
>>
>>28241685
Since we don't have a corpse to play the assassin, we'll also need a way for him to enter, kill him, and escape without anybody noticing.

>>28241686
>He falls to the ground, with a large gash mark in the back of his neck.
Definitely natural causes.
>>
>>28241696
I don't except them to thoroughly investigate the body. Just put him in raider armor and obscure the wound and then bury him or burn him or whatever it is they plan to do.
>>
>>28241609
>>28241704
Can Huron get us a body? If he can do that it can be either the Lightbringer's heir or NCR.
>>
>>28241609
It was a Ghoul with a cleaver controlled by Dark Magical Book!
No one would believe a dark magical book
>>
>>28241717
>the Lightbringer's heir
The pony putting everybody in danger, that nobody knows, about is dead. No more problems.
>>
>>28241726
Why suggest something that you know nobody would believe?
>>
>>28241744
An assassin from them retard.
>>
>>28241749
i meant no one would believe a dark magical book saying it wasn't him
also they got a lot of ghouls down there so it would've been easy for him to disguise as one of them
>>
"Huron, do you know where we can get a body?" You ask.
"We have a burial pit nearby; we just throw all the bodies in the pit... we could probably find a fresh body from there."

What do you do?
>>
>>28241774
Book lost the power to control ghouls and even if he hasn't, nobody knows he exists.
>>
>>28241754
I would accept a pony who want to help the mare from the stable that wiped out the raider camp, but you had said 'the lightbringer's heir' in that sentence.
>>
>>28241780
If we can get some of the NCR gear and one of the corpses, not only can we cover up the murder, but we can also give the clans a reason to unite.
>>
>>28241754
Your wording was terrible and you specifically said that it would be the Lightbringer's heir's corpse, not an assassin sent by them.
>>
>>28241780
So the options we have are
>Assassin from Lightbringer's heir faction
Introduces a new threat to the clan and explains why we're here. Needs a body.
>Assassin from NCR
Relies on an old threat that the clan already knows about. Needs a body.
>Natural causes
We'd have to make sure no one looks closely to see the gaping hole in his neck. Doesn't need a body.
>>
>>28241805
>Introduces a new threat to the clan and explains why we're here.
Which we eventually planned on doing anyway.
>>
>>28241804
>>28241795
Indeed, it was either their corpse or the corpse of the entire NCR. I do admit that I phrased it badly but those reading skills are just as bad.
>>
>>28241825
Woops, didn't mean >>28241795
>>
>>28241805
The NCR seems like the best option. The Lightbringer's heir is somebody that they'll find out about eventually, but since we're trying to cover up a murder we should focus on a story that they'll understand easily. A magical talking book told us a prophecy about him doesn't sound very believable.
>>
>>28241825
It was understood, but I was just joking ( >>28241744 ) about the poor results.
>>
>>28241609
Reap his dick.
>>
I think people are leaning towards a NCR assassin but, I could be wrong.

"We could make the corpse look like a NCR solider." You suggest.
"That's... actually a good idea," Huron admits, "It'll be easy to explain and gives the clans a reason to unite."
Huron nods to himself before continuing.
"So, do want to get a body, or do you want to get the gear? I can show you the burial pit if you want to get the body?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28241873
It'd draw less attention to us if we got the corpse since the gear is towards the exit.
>>
Gonna go eat lunch. I'll be back.
>>
>>28241901
"It'd draw less attention to us if I went to get the corpse." You tell him.
Huron nods.
"Alright, I'll show you where it is."
Huron leads you outside and and locks the car. He leads you to the opposite side of the clan; where he leads you to a large hole.
"So, the burial pit is in this hole," He tells you, "You'll have to trot for awhile but, you'll know it when you get there."
He then turns and trots away.
You sigh and trot into the hole.

You spend three minutes trotting in the hole. So, far it's been boring.
You then find yourself in a large cavern, in the middle of the floor is a wide pit; filled with corpses old and new.
The stench is so awful that you have to cover your nose to avoid smelling the smell of rotting corpses.

What do you do?
>>
Well... it got quiet fast.
>>
>>28242103
This is why we should have asked for a scarf and a blanket so we don't have to actually touch anything.
>>
>>28242103
Lets look for a fresh corpse from a distance so we can at least try to not reek of decay.
>>
>>28242210
>>28242227
"I should've asked for a scarf and a blanket." You say; you immediately regret it as the smell is so strong that you can taste it.
You back up and start gagging in the tunnel. Thankfully, you don't throw up.
You decide to see if you can spot a fresh corpse from the tunnel. You gasp as you see a fresh corpse; it appeared to have been there for only a few hours.
The problem was that it was across the room, past the corpse pile. It's not near the corpse pile but, you would have to trot past it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28242341
leave the cave, take a few deep breaths. Hold your breath, run in there and drag the corpse. Run out if you want to take a breath do it again until it's out.
>>
>>28242341
Try and grab it with our magic, if it to heave then bite the bullet and go trough the corpses to get it.
>>
>>28242341
We should inspect a corpse before we choose it. The reason it died might be difficult to explain or it might be hard to pass off as NCR.
>>
>>28242363
>>28242374
>>28242384
You inspect the corpse from where you stand.
The corpse is a unicorn stallion; who is missing his horn, you can't exactly determine how he died but, you can see a knife sticking out of him.
You try to reach it with magic but, it doesn't work.
You take a few steps back; taking in some fresh air.
"I can't believe I'm doing this."
You gallop into the room; holding your breath. You quickly gallop past the pile, and to the corpse. You quickly grab the body and lift it onto your back, before galloping back.
You collapse at the tunnel; taking in big gulps of air. The body lays next to you with dead eyes staring at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28242491
Talk to the corpse. I don't know who you were in life but you're doing me a real big favor that will help in protecting the wasteland. Now let's get him out of here and dress him up.

we should have just said that superior went out on a mission and then never came back
>>
>>28242491
lets look at what his cutie mark could be telling us about him
>>
>>28242491
We need to bring the body back without getting notice and hope the pony that collect unicorn horn don't reconcile the body.
>>
>>28242491
Lets get a better look at it.
>>
>>28242572
>>28242579
>>28242592
>>28242605
You use this opportunity to look at the body.
The stallion was grey with a piss yellow mane, his cutie mark was a horn being stabbed into a pony's skull, the knife that he was stabbed with was actually his horn.
"I don't know who you were in life but, you're doing me a real big favor to lengthen mine, and the wasteland's." You tell the corpse; picking it up and trotting out of the tunnel.

You were now at the entrance of the tunnel. Not seeing anypony you trot out.
"I'm going to need something to cover you u-"
You then find yourself on the ground; on your ass. Across from you is a ghoul mare, that is also on her ass.
She rubs her head, making a hissing noise. The ghoul mare looks at you and the body.
She doesn't give a look of anger or fear, just... confusion.
The ghoul points at the body, then at you, and then shrugs. She repeats the motion one more time, before giving you a look that'd want a answer.

What do you do?
>>
>>28242694
just to be clear you don't know how to talk but you can understand what I'm saying right?
To answer your question we're going to use his body for decoration. Head there, guts there. You know how it is.
>>
>>28242733
"Just to be clear: you don't know how to talk but, you can understand what I'm saying right?"
The ghoul nods.
"Well, to answer your question: I'm going to use this body for decoration. Head there, guts there, dick on the wall. You know how it is."
The ghoul scratches her chin before getting an idea. She opens one of her saddlebags and roots around it for a bit before, pulling out a blanket; which, she holds out for you.
She uses her other hoof to slide across her lips as to say: 'I'll keep quiet about this.'

What do you do?
>>
>>28242831
Put the blanket on the ground, then put the body on one end, then roll it up like a carpet. We now have a hidden body.
do you want me to return the blanket? I can just leave it here in this area.
Also thank you.
>>
Strange day. Started with several people, now I only have one. Not that I'm complaining.
>>28242885
You take the blanket and place it on the ground, you then grab the body and roll it up in the blanket. Soon, you have a body in a blanket.
"Do you want me to return the blanket," You ask, "I can just leave it."
The ghoul shakes her head and rolls the body towards you in response.
"Thank you."
The ghoul nods; hands you a piece of paper and trots off.
The paper simply reads:
"Good luck!
Signed, Madame Rye."

What do you do?
>>
>>28242988
We will take the body to Huron collect our caps and then be on our way. I want to know what kind of weapons our group managed to find.
>>
>>28242988
lets head back to Huron with the body, see if he already got some NCR equipment, and ask him if our 'Assassin' is good enough for our plan
>>
>>28243027
>>28243092
You take the body and start trotting back to Huron. Many of the ponies you trot past don't pay any attention to you as you trot by.
You find Huron standing in front of his car; with a set of NCR armor hidden in a sheet on his back.
"So, did anypony see the corpse?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28243146
A ghoul mare name Madame Rye, but I think she try to hide the body I took.
>>
>>28243146
Yeah, a ghoul mare named "madame Rye". will she be a problem? It's your clan so I'm assuming you'll know her.
>>
>>28243146
A Ghoul came up, told her i would be using the body as decoration. She gave me a paper that reads Madame Rye and gestured she would be quiet about it. Also got the blanket from her, can we trust her?
>>
>>28243158
>>28243193
>>28243197
"A ghoul named Madame Rye. She gestured that she'll be quiet about it and she gave me the blanket, can we trust her?"
"Madame Rye... you have nothing to worry about, then. She runs a small shop in the marketplace; She's kept a lot of secrets safe."
He opens the door and steps in. He comes out a few minutes later with a sack of caps; which, he gives to you.
"200 caps; decided to give you a little extra for helping me with Superior. I suggest that you leave right now; it's night and there are no guards at the gates at night."

What do you do?
>>
>>28243263
ok, lets tell him that his dad said we're related and be really awkward about it.
>>
>>28243263
Woo! Alright see ya. Run out of there and hurry to your home. Careful of the things walking around at night.
>>
>>28243263
wait no guards at night? Well thats strange. lets ask about that before we head of to the others
>>
>>28243304
Why should we be awkward about it? It was fun!
>>
>>28243325
It would be funnier if it was awkward.
>>
>>28243325
Because it's never happening again.
>>
>>28243361
yeah he probably can't afford us anymore after giving us all those caps.
>>
>>28243304
>>28243325
>>28243310
>>28243314
"Wait, no guards at night?"
Huron nods.
"Ponies need sleep." He tells you.
"And, before I go," You say, "Your father said that we are... related."
Huron takes a few seconds to process this. His face goes red with a blush and he places his hooves on his face, chuckling slightly.
"I just... fucked my cousin," He mutters, "And, I enjoyed it."
He looks at you; his face going into a deeper shade of red.
"Did you, uh, like it?" He asks you; before placing his hooves on his face again, "I can't believe I just asked that!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28243411
The sex was pretty good until I found out we were related which caused me to immediately want to forget it even happened. Good work though Huron, you're going to make some mare very happy.
>>
>>28243411
wouldn't he be our uncle
>>
>>28243411
Do Raiders enjoy raiding?
>>
>>28243444
He our cousin because his dad is one of our uncle that our dad killed
>>
>>28243433
The opposite of this since incest is hot.
>>
>>28243475
No it isn't. It's awful.
>>
>>28243479
As long as no one gets pregnant, id say we endorse it. It's just sex after all, and we both ended up liking it.
>>
>>28243479
Why? It's not like wasteland raiders give a damn about social taboos.
>>
>>28243514
While you're not entirely wrong that's not a tightrope I want to walk on so it's better to avoid it like the plague it is.
>>
>>28243444
He'd be a half-cousin but, cousin works the same.

>>28243433
>>28243449
"Do raiders enjoy raiding?" You ask.
"Yeah."
"Then yes. Now I just want to forget that it happened. Good work though, you'll make a mare happy."
Huron chuckles a bit.
"Yeah, forget until we both get drunk enough to tell it?"
"...Sure."
You then gallop towards the exit. Leaving the body in Huron's care.

Huron was right as the gates were guard-free. As you were now trotting up the steps of the Lincoln Park metro stop, your mind fighting itself on the incest you preformed with your half-cousin.
As you climbed the steps you started to hear singing. Not the singing from the radio but, actually singing.
You get up the steps and look around.
A mare sits in the middle of the room; among the corpses of the dead NCR soldiers and metro raiders. The Protectron that wanted tickets from you lay broken on the floor. The mare wore the NCR uniform.

What do you do?

>>28243514
Normally, I would state my opinion but, I'm not going to do that.
>>
>>28243555
walk past her and pay her no mind. crazy mares singing to corpses ain't got nothing to do with us.
>>
>>28243555
Does she seem ready for a fight? Is she a unicorn? What's she singing?
>>
>>28243555
Can we see if she's got any weapons on her?
>>
>>28243555
let interact with her and hope she not batshit insane.
>>
>>28243571
>>28243572
>>28243579
>>28243580
You study her for a bit.
The mare is a Pegasus, the only gun you see on her is a 9mm Pistol but, the weapon is in bad shape, and she's singing: 'The End of the World.'
You slowly trot towards her; wondering if you should speak to her or just ignore her.
Then you stub your hoof.
"Daaaaaa ffffffff-"
Your attempts to hold cursewords in ends up attracting the attention of the mare.
The mare looks at you and screams, quickly getting up and galloping. She ends up tripping on the Protectron.
She decides to use the Protectron as cover and pulls out her Pistol. She tries to fire it but, all it makes is a: 'click.'
She looks at you and the gun a few times before, she just throws it at you and hides behind the Protectron; whimpering.

What do you do?
>>
>>28243665
Go over and poke her. Is she pet material?
>>
>>28243681
this
also
>>28243665
say "Wow aren't you a pussy "
>>
Stopping for tonight. I won't start until 12:30 tomorrow so, be diligent with your bumps.
Also; this story is getting a schedule change. Why? Because, college is starting for me. The schedule is now:

Mon-Fri: Start: 3:30-4:00 pm. End: 8:30-9:00 pm
Weekends: All day.

Be diligent with your bumps. And, let's hope that college doesn't get in the way of my writing. I won't let it.
>>
>>28243681
We already have 2 slave and a pet. Why not use her for protection encase shit hit the fan as we leave detrot.
>>
>>28243665
You usually ask question first before shooting the pony.
>>
>>28243665
Start spanking her for her bad behavior.
>>
Wonder what this pegasus's deal is.
>>
>>28244363
If it to be adorable then magazine has a challenger of the most adorable pony we meet.
>>
have a good night bump
>>
GOOD MORNING CHIIIILDREEN..
>>
>>28243665
Tell her that her singing is pretty.
>>
>>28248039
>>
Loading save...
>>
>>28243681
>>28243694
>>28243723
>>28243737
>>28247365
You trot towards her.
"Wow, aren't you a pussy."
This causes the Pegasus to whimper again and pull the Protectron body over her; like, a blanket.
Soon, you stand over the Pegasus. She's shivering and you smell the smell of piss from her.
"You usually ask questions before shooting the pony." You tell her, "Nice singing by the way."
A crystal blue eye pokes out from under the Protectron.
"P-please don't h-hurt me; M-miss raider!" She stammers with the voice of a young mare.

What do you do?
>>
>>28248902
if it was any other raider then you'd be screwed. probably literally.
>>
>>28248902
Lets pull her 'blanket' away and get a full look on her.
>>
>>28248902
Boop the scared birdypony
>>
>>28248930
>>28248940
>>28248978
"If it was any other raider then you'd be screwed," You tell her, "Probably literally."
You then start to pull her 'blanket' off. She tries to resist but, you end up being stronger than her.
The Pegasus had a dark brown; almost black coat with a electric purple and yellow mane, her eyes were a crystal blue, in front of her eyes were a pair of glasses, she wore the NCR combat armor that had slits for her wings. Her cutie mark was a hummingbird with a song note next to it. And, there was a growing puddle of piss near her hind legs.
You would've called her: Adorkable, but after you pulled the Protectron off of her, she tackles you, and gallops to the stairs.
She touches the stairs and somehow manages to trip up the stairs before, rolling back down, and curling up into a ball; crying.

What do you do?
>>
>>28249022
Pull out our cleaver. We're still a raider at the end of the day.
>>
>>28249022
Do we need to tie her up? Poke her and tell her to stop misbehaving or else you'll stop being nice.
>>
>>28249022
Are you done playing are?
>>
>>28249022
Seems like she isn't a threat to us. Lets threaten her to stop the running unless we tell her to.
>>
>>28249047
>>28249053
>>28249064
>>28249079
You pull out your cleaver, and trot towards the mare. You give her a small poke with your cleaver; all she does is flinch.
"Are you done playing?" You ask.
She takes a moment to respond but, she nods.
"Then stop misbehaving or else I'll stop being nice." You threaten.
The mare nods again.
"So, what are you going to do with me," The mare asks; still crying, "Are you going to put my head on a pike? Or, rape me with a spear?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28249126
"That's pretty racist, you know? That's not all we raiders do..."
>>
>>28249126
I'm going to have you explain a few things to me. You're with the ncr right? Or did you just put on an outfit you found?
>>
>>28249126
Those who get the head on a pike are usually the one that piss everyone off.
>>
>>28249171
Should we do that here? The local raider's former leader was just assassinated by NCR after all.
>>
>>28249126
'I ask the questions here. So why are you here all alone and how are you not dead yet?'
>>
>>28249194
alright we'll take her home with us.
>>
>>28249228
Newpaper is not going to like her if she still wearing those NCR gear
>>
>>28249156
>>28249171
>>28249190
>>28249196
>>28249194
>>28249228
"That's pretty racist, you know? That's not all we raiders do, and those that get their heads on a pike are usually the ones that piss us off. So, why are you here all alone and how are you not dead?"
The mare sniffs and gets up.
"This... was my squad," She tells you, "Half of them were injured and the squad leader: Wind Chime; decided to leave them and continue on. The rest of them died in Detrot and I made it out so, I decided to come here and pay my respects. As for how I'm not dead: I've always been very lucky."
She stops talking for a bit.
"I never told you my name did I," She asks; holding out her hoof, "My name is Humming Bee, nice to meet you... I guess."

What do you do?
>>
>>28249236
really? because I thought she would be happy to have someone that's so easy to pick on.
>>
>>28249264
Shake her hoof. tell her that you heard wind chime was a bitch.
>>
>>28249264
Heartbreaker and I believe one or your squad mate want someone to tell Wind Chime that tell see her in turtaris.
>>
>>28249264
Lets Introduce us, where Heartbreaker taker of dicks, and the raider with the best butt in all of Detrot.
>>
zerg vs tyranids prepare for unit spam
>>
zerg vs tyranids prepare for spam
>>
>>28249309
>>28249321
>>28249362
You shake her hoof and introduce yourself.
"I'm Heartbreaker, taker of dicks, and the raider with the best butt in Detrot. I heard Wind Chime was a bitch, and one of your squad mates wanted her to go to Tartarus."
Humming Bee giggles slightly.
"Yeah... she was but, she's dead now."
Humming Bee then looks at you.
"Listen, do you happen to know a place where I could... stay for awhile. Just for a few days."

What do you do?
>>
>>28249411
Does she even have an option besides coming with us?
>>
>>28249411
How come you need a place to stay, did your base got destroyed?
>>
>>28249445
This. Let's get some Information out of her before bringing the sad news that she's ours now.
We should also ask what her job is, since i doubt it's singing.
>>
>>28249411
Where did the rest of her squad die? They might have some neat stuff on them.
>>
>>28249432
>>28249445
>>28249537
"How come you need a place to stay, did your base get destroyed?" You ask.
"Well... more like: it's miles away and you're in a different part of Equestria."
"Where did the rest of your squad die?"
"Just south of here; at a place called: Village Green."
You've heard of Village Green before. It was along the way to your clan but, you'd have to make a slight detour to get to it.
"Also, what was your job? Cause I doubt it's singing."
Humming Bee blushes a bit.
"Well... singing is my talent; I got it from my mom. But, I'm was the explosive expert."
She pulls out a large box from her saddlebags and opens it; revealing a large amount of different colored grenades.
"I carried the squad's grenades." She tells you; with a blush, "I also have a rocket launcher but, it's outside at the moment."

What do you do?
>>
>>28249607
Let's go get it then!
>>
>>28249607
I think dad is going to like her a lot with all those explosive.
>>
>>28249607
We do have a place she can go!
>>
>>28249607
Rocket launcher and explosives...just thinking about what we could do with that! *drool* She's SO going to be our slave now.
>>
>>28249607
Did you know that you're my new best friend?
>>
>>28249633
>>28249648
>>28249677
>>28249688
>>28249722
Rocket Launcher... and explosives.
You start to drool at the thought of it.
'She's so going to be my slave!' you think in your head.
"Uh, Heartbreaker, are you okay?"
You are snapped out of your wet dream by Humming Bee; who's giving you a strange look.
"Are you okay," She asks you, "You were drooling."
"Yeah I'm fine," You quickly say, "I do have a place for you. Let's go!"
Humming Bee nods and quickly follows you.

You sit outside in the park; waiting for Humming Bee to get ready. The moon was starting to rise and the stars were coming out.
You look towards Humming Bird as she comes out with her rocket launcher strapped to her, and the grenade box.
"You like it," She asks you; holding out her rocket launcher, "I call it: Red Rocket."
The rocket launcher was painted red and white and appears to have been waxed. In large, blue cursive writing on the side is: Red Rocket.

What do you do?
>>
>>28249766
Hug a caress it. Say "I love him."
>>
>>28249766
Such a beautiful weapon.
>>
>>28249766
SNATCH IT, NOW!!!
>>
>>28249779
>>28249817
>>28249848
You gallop over and take Red Rocket from Humming Bird.
You hug the weapon and start to caress it.
"I love him." Is all you say.
"Maybe, a little too much." Humming Bird tells you; taking Red Rocket back, "Should we go now? Before it get's too dark."

What do you do?
>>
>>28249879
Ya let start heading home before dad gets an army to kill all the metro raiders.
>>
>>28249879
It's already "too dark" so yeah we should get the fuck out of here and quickly as we can
>>
>>28249895
>>28249911
"Yeah, let's start heading home before my dad gets an army to kill all the metro raiders. And, It's already 'too dark'."
You and Humming Bee start to trot as quickly as both of you can, south.

It's been a hour now. You never sure why you were told to never go into Detrot at night. Now you had it.
It was eerie as fuck.
The buildings became dark silhouettes; looming over you and Humming Bee. Sometimes there will be a noise and it'll always startle Humming Bee.
You and Humming Bee trot down a road. You had your Tesla Rifle out while Humming Bee had a grenade in her hoof; ready to throw at a moment's notice.
*Thud!*
"Ahhh!"
Humming Bee screams and throws her grenade before galloping to you for protection.
*KaBoom!*
The grenade goes off and you're showered by asphalt. A lightpost then falls to the ground; showing you where her grenade went off.
*Thud!*

What do you do?
>>
>>28250056
C'mon, we need to get out of here as soon as we can. That bomb is going to attract something and I don't want to find out what. Also don't just throw bombs you dumb horse, know what you're throwing it at and see if it's a threat.
>>
>>28250056
A lightpost? Good catch, those are very dangerous.
>>
>>28250056
Don't be something horrible please.
>>
>>28250056
Stop wasting our grenades.
>>
>>28250092
>>28250097
>>28250111
>>28250117
"Wow, a lightpost," You say; unimpressed, "Good catch, those are very dangerous."
"Sorry." Humming Bee apologizes.
"Just stop wasting our grenades."
You turn around and start trotting again.
*Thud! Thud! Thud!*
The two of you turn around to see a large, clawed hand grab the corner of the building, then a head with two yellow eyes and two horns. It's body then appears; being hunched over. It's skin was grey and scaly, and it was three times your size.
It bares it teeth at you when it sees you.
You know what it is: It's a Deathclaw.

What do you do?
>>
>>28250201
Humming bee give me that red rocket and fly because I know you'll trip if you try to run.
>>
>>28250201
Aim for the legs. If we cripple it than it might be easier.
>>
>>28250201
Quickly grab the rocket launcher. Time for some target practice.
>>
>>28250234
>>28250247
>>28250289
"Humming Bee, give me Red Rocket and fly." You tell her.
"Why?"
"Because: You'll trip if you try to run."
Humming Bee sighs; and gives you the rocket launcher before, she flies into the air.
You aim Red Rocket at the Deathclaw's feet. The Deathclaw charges at you with a roar.
You fire; a rocket soars through the air, towards the Deathclaw's feet. There's a mighty explosion of red, blue, and green, then; silence.
A wall of fire stands where the Deathclaw once was.
The Deathclaw then rises from the fire; like, some sort of children's nightmare. It's covered in blood but, it isn't dead yet.
The Deathclaw roars once more and charges again; a little slower this time but, still quick.
As it starts to near you; there's a green explosion and the Deathclaw gets stopped by a strange green slime.
"Yeah!" Humming Bee cheers from above.
The Deathclaw tries to reach for you but, it's immobilized by the slime.

What do you do?
>>
>>28250384
Finish it off with our tesla gun with a witty one liner.
>>
>>28250384
Shoot it while he's stuck!
>>
>>28250416
You're lucky that I've got puns for days.

>>28250434
You start to pump your Tesla Rifle a few times.
"My husband said to me that the spark between us has gone," You joke; aiming the Tesla Rifle and it, "So... I tasered him."
The gun fires; sailing toward the Deathclaw.
The Deathclaw evaporates into a pile of ash and slime.
"I'll ask him again when he wakes up."
Humming Bee flies down to the ground.
"Nice one," She tells you, "Can I have Red Rocket back?"

What do you do?

And, that was my best one-liner on electricity.
>>
>>28250562
Sure, then be hesitant in giving it back.
>>
>>28250562
I think you have ENOUGH explosions on you. You're lucky I don't take your grenades from you too with how you throw them at every little noise.
>>
>>28250562
Aww no deathclaw meat.
>>
>>28250562
We play nice for now and give it back. But of course we'll eventually take it from her.
>>
>>28250621
>>28250675
>>28250706
You decide to play nice for now and give it back.
But, before you do, you give the weapon a kiss before handing it back to Humming Bee.
"Thanks." She says.
You look towards to where the Deathclaw stood, and sigh; you won't have any Deathclaw meat.
The one of the hands of the Deathclaw fall from the sky; which you quickly take.

It's been thirty minutes. You and Humming Bee are now at the outskirts of Detrot.
"Maue mee!" A voice beeps.
You look around for the voice but, you don't find it until your tackled by Servo.
"Maue mee!" He exclaims; hugging you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28250819
Hug him back and ask where everyone else is.
>>
>>28250819
There are no Deathclaws in FoE, PD.
>>
>>28250819
Servo is magic. tell him how much you missed him too.
>>
>>28250819
Did you guys found the weapon stash?
>>28250888
It's his story, he can add what ever he want to it.
>>
>>28250908
I guess he can, i was just saying...
>>
>>28250888
Yes, I know that. But, I've always liked Deathclaws so, there it is.

>>28250849
>>28250901
>>28250908
You hug Servo back. Humming Bee just watches in confusion.
"I missed you too. Where is everypony else?" You ask him.
"Home," Servo tells you, "They've been wowwy about Maue mee. All we knewe was that Maue mee waas taken by strange poni."
'That must mean that the messenger never arrived.' You think.
"Did you guys find the weapon stash?" You ask.
"Ywes. Talking Bwok helped take wepons back."
"This is your son?" Humming Bee ask; pointing at Servo.

What do you do?
>>
>>28251059
Yes he is. Something wrong with that?
>>
>>28251059
Yes, lean in and whisper "he's adopted".
now let's go back home!
>>
>>28251059
A pony made him, but he sees me as his mother. also you got to explain to me what each of those grenade do.
>>
>>28251059
"Yeah, if you don't like it i can tell him to turn you to dust."

You shouldn't like deathclaws, they've given me nightmares the days i played Fo 1 and 2
>>
>>28251102
This.
>>
>>28251199
*Evil face here*

>>28251073
>>28251102
>>28251127
>>28251232
"Yes he is. Something wrong with that?"
"Oh, no, there's nothing wrong with it," Humming Bee says, "It's just a little... weird."
You lean in to her.
"He's adopted," You whisper, "A pony made him but, he sees me as his mother."
After this, the three of you trot towards the clan.

Along the way Humming Bee tells you about the different types of grenades that she had: Incendiary grenades, shock grenades, slime grenades, smoke grenades, spike grenades, ice grenades, and so on and so forth.
As you near the clan entrance. Something lands in front of you and gives you a deep kiss on the lips. You panic at first but, you soon realize that it's Nit Pick.

What do you do?
>>
>>28251293
"Nit, not in front of our kid!"
>>
>>28251293
kiss him back and ask where your dad is, you need to tell him that you killed his dad.
>>
>>28251293
Didn't see that coming. We give in and make it a really long (and awkward for humming bee).
>>
>>28251293
Return that kiss then tell him you killed a Deathclaw with a help of Humming Bee.
>>
>>28251337
>>28251347
>>28251355
You give in and kiss back. It goes for a minute before the two of you break it.
"Where's my dad," You ask him, "I need to tell him something."
"He's been in your house since you... disappeared. Your mother is trying to keep him from doing something he'll regret."
"Also," You start, "I killed a Deathclaw with the help of Humming Bee."
You point at Humming Bee; who is trying to will her wings down. She quickly realizes that two ponies are watching her and gives a awkward wave to Nit Pick.
Nit Pick looks back at you.
"Okay, did anypony rape you?" He asks; looking at your body from all angles to check for injuries.

What do you do?
>>
>>28251443
Nah. if any did they would get their cock in their mouths as a going away present.
>>
>>28251443
No it was only the pony in the power armor, then after I pass out the raid leader show up while I was asleep and wanted to use me as ransom.
>>
>>28251468
>>28251479
"No. If any did they would get their cock in their mouths as a going away present. And, it was only the pony in the power armor."
"Thank god," Nit Pick sighs, "Do you think we could head to your house to stop your dad from causing a war across Detrot?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28251523
That's what I've been trying to do but you've been holding me up.
>>
>>28251523
Let's gallop to the house and take humming bee with us. We should also think of an entrance, something like "I'm back bitches!".
>>
>>28251523
Let go then I don't want dad killing everyone as well.
>>
>>28251590
Oh, I got a good one for this.

>>28251547
>>28251593
"That's what I've been trying to do, but you've holding me up." You tell Nit Pick.
"Oh... sorry."
Nit Pick steps out of the way and let's you through. You quickly start galloping; along with Humming Bee.
You soon come to your house and throw the door open. Your parents and Newspaper look at you with surprise.
You begin to fake panting.
"Sorry I'm late," You pant, "Madpony with a bi-plane!"
Before you can say anything else; your mom hugs you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28251677
hug your mom back and tell her you're completely ok.
>>
>>28251677
Show off our trophy. Then introduce them to our new pet and her rocket launcher.
>>
>>28251677
Hug her back. "Erm.. dad i killed your dad by the way and my half-cousin huron is gonna be in charge of them now plus he's on our side. Did i done good?"
>>
>>28251677
Tell mom we're fine. Hug her back.
>>
>>28251720
>>28251727
>>28251736
You hug your mom back, and tell her that you are okay.
"This is Humming Bee." You tell them; pointing at her. She waves in response.
You then look at your dad; who is looking at you with a neutral expression.
"Erm... dad," You start, "I killed your dad by the way and my half-cousin Huron is gonna be in charge of them now; plus he's on our side. Did I do good?"
Your father looks at you with surprise.
"You killed Superior? I need to hear the full story of this."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for tonight. I was planning to run for a bit longer but, my body is starting to disagree with me; probably because I started college today. I'll run tomorrow at 3:30 pm because... college.
Have a good night or day! And, I'll see you tomorrow.
>>
>>28251843
Good night
>>
>>28251832
"I backstabed him. I was going to take his dick, but i didn't have time."
>>
>>28251832
I over heard Superior talking to Huron about using me as ransom to get to you, then after he left to talk to the counsel. Huron gave my cleaver back to kill Superior with it when he came back to talk to me where he reveal that he's my grandpa. After learning why you left him near death after killing your two brother, he told me that he wanted use me as a slave. So I jammed my cleave into the back of his neck. Now the metro raider are going to believe that a NCR assassin killed him making Huron the new raid leader
>>
Bump from the QM because page 10
>>
>>28252635
>>
we're pretty amazing, let's ask dad why he didn't finish off superior.
>>
>>28252011
This. "Then on my way back i ran into Humming Bee. Since she's good with explosives i promised to 'help' her by letting her 'stay' here for a few 'days' *wink* *wink*."
Our dad and mom should be able to put one and one together and realise that no raider or slave would wear a NCR uniform, lets just hope newspaper also get's what where implying.
>>
>>28252635
>>
>>28255423
>>
>>28255860
>>
>>28256435
>>
>>
>>28251922
>>28252011
>>28254910
"I overheard Superior talking to Huron about using me as a ransom to get to you," You explain, "Then he left to talk to the counsel. Huron gave me my cleaver back to kill Superior with it. He came back to talk to me where he revealed that he's my Grandpa. He wanted to use me as a slave so, I jammed my cleave into the back of his neck. Now the metro raiders are going to believe that a NCR assassain killed him and making Huron the new leader. Then on the way back, I ran into Humming Bee. Since she's good with explosives I promised to 'help' her by letting her 'stay' here for a few 'days'" You quickly wink at both of your parents hoping that they'll piece two and two together; thankfully they do. Newspaper takes a bit longer to get it but, she does and starts to smirk.
"I got to say Heartbreaker. I'm impressed," Your father says; trotting over to Humming Bee, "Now I'll get our 'guest' accommodated with where she'll be 'staying' for a few 'days'" He gives you a knowing smirk before trotting away with Humming Bee.
Your mother trots to you and hugs you again.
"I'm glad you're safe," She tells you, "You should probably see Magazine. She's been wanting to see you for awhile; I tried to tell her that you were out doing something but, she only tried to trot out to look for you."

What do you do?
>>
>>28257427
Go to magazine and say "surprise! did you miss me?" and give her a big hug. Ask how her head is doing. Are the headaches getting better?
>>
>>28257427
Seems like Magazine takes being a slave way better than Newspaper. Lets see how she, Phamphlet and Book are doing.
>>
>>28257457
>>28257479
You decide to go and see Magazine. Your mom moved her to your room.
You trot to your room, and open the door.
"Surprise! Did you miss me?"
In your room you find Magazine on your bed with Pamphlet and Book on the nightstand.
"Heartbreaker!" Magazine greets you with a slightly dazed smile. She tries to get up but, all she does is flails her legs; knocking Pamphlet to the floor.
"Can you help me up?" Magazine asks.
"Hey, Heartbreaker." Book greets you, "You came back late, young lady."

What do you do?
>>
>>28257529
Pick up pamphlet and nuzzle him against your cheek. Then put him on your head and sit next to magazine and say "no, you should stay in bed."
some distractions came up book. Tell me what kind of weapons you ended up finding.
>>
>>28257529
Book, how can one turn a deathclaw hand into a weapon?
>>
>>28257529
Lets pick up Pamphlet first. Instead of helping her up we should just join and cuddle her, it was a long day.
>>
>>28257529
"Who the fuck are you to tell me that?! Now do a magic trick."
>>
>>28257577
>>28257604
>>28257620
You pick up Pamphlet and nuzzle him. He nuzzles you back. You place him on your head and trot over to Magazine, where you sit next to her.
"No," You tell her, "You need to stay in bed."
"But, I'm bored!" Magazine whines; kicking her forelegs out a few times.
"Some distractions came up." You tell Book.
You then lay down next to Magazine; who latches onto you as soon as you do. And, Pamphlet runs down to the far side of the bed.
"What kind of weapons did you end up finding?" You ask Book.
"Lots of rifles and pistols, we also found a couple of cool weapons but, Nit Pick wants to keep it a secret with you."
"Book, how do you turn a Deathclaw hand into a weapo-" You didn't finish as Magazine suddenly kisses you; her tongue exploring your mouth.

What do you do?
>>
>>28257708
Kiss her back for a bit before you ask her if she's bored or horny.
>>
>>28257708
"No! Bad Magazine! Back to bed!" Grab Book with magic and hit her softly in the head.
>>
>>28257745
>hit her softly in the head
Concussion.
>>
>>28257847
Yeah, it's punishment. It's supossed to hurt.
>>
>>28257741
>>28257745
You kiss her back; using your magic to grab Book.
"Hey, what are you doing? You better not make me join your little or-"
You then lightly tap Magazine with Book; not enough to hurt her; more like a love tap.
"Doh!" Book cries.
Magazine breaks the kiss shortly after.
"Are you bored or horny?" You ask her; panting slightly.
"Both," She says; blushing," I couldn't help it; you're just so... sexy."
She then starts rubbing your horn with a hoof; causing you to inhale at the contact.

What do you do?
>>
>>28257880
Hornjobs are muh fetish, PD! How did you know?!
>>
>>28257880
Let me get you some water.
>>
>>28257880
hey, who's supposed to be raping who here?
>>
>>28257880
Dayum this girl gets us. Lets enjoy ourselves and see where she is going to take this.
>>
>>28257908
*Puts down binoculars* "Shit he knows!" *Jumps out of window*

>>28257938
>>28257943
'Who's suppose to be raping who here?' You think in your head.
Magazine starts to move her hoof faster; causing you to start breathing harder.
After awhile. Magazine raises herself up and puts her lips around your horn; causing you to gasp.
She starts bobbing her head. Her tongue licking the spirals of your horn.
She starts bobbing faster. Making you start to pant as you feel the pressure build up in your horn.
You start moaning as you get closer to your orgasm.
Magazine then deep throats your horn; causing the dam to break and you to cum.
Your horn sparks and a strange multi-colored liquid sprays out of your horn. Magazine swallows it all.
After you start to cool down, Magazine removes herself from your horn and looks down at you with a small smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28258035
Is our horn too worn out or can we make literal magic on her pussy?
>>
>>28258035
Return the favor, if she wants the Horn she can get it into her pussy.
>>
>>28258035
ask how you taste.
>>
>>28258035
>That spoiler
Don't do that shit. it's autistic as fuck.
>>
>>28258186
*Punches you* "KYA! >.<"
>>
>>28258087
>>28258103
>>28258140
"How do I taste?" You ask her.
"Like candy." She giggles.
You smirk a bit as you eye her pussy; which is winking rapidly.
You smile as you approach her pussy and insert your horn into her.
She gasps and moans as your horn goes deeper into her.
You feel yourself get pushed down onto the bed; Magazine taking position above you. She then starts thrusting onto your horn.
Both of you start to moan as Magazine starts to go faster.
The two of you orgasm at the same time. Your horn liquid shooting into her and Magazine sending mare cum into your face.
Magazine then falls on top of you and starts snoring; passed out.
You didn't really have the best view from where you were but, you could see Pamphlet staring at you in confusion.
"Wow, that was kind of hot." Book comments.

What do you do?

>>28258186
Ok.
>>
>>28258236
Don't worry pamphlet, we're both ok. don't think about it.
>>
>>28258236
"Hey Book, did i need a condom to do that? Please tell me she's not gonna get pregnant for that..."
>>
>>28258236
now we need to move magazine into a cuddle position then go take a shower.
>>
>>28258236
So Book about that Deathclaw hand, what can we do with that?
>>
>>28258255
>>28258265
>>28258303
"Don't worry Pamphlet, we're both okay." You reassure him; petting him with a shaky hoof.
"So Book; about that Deathclaw hand, what can we do with it?"
"Well, you can make a Deathclaw Gauntlet; which is essentially a boot that's also a weapon. I can show you how tomorrow after Nit Pick gives you your surprise."
"Did I need a condom for that? Please tell me she's not going to get pregnant."
"Well... for many lesbian couples during the war; horn penetration was the fastest way to get a baby for a pair of lesbians. So, yes she could get pregnant from that but, it's usually a 50/50 chance. I could scan her but, the symptoms of a concussion are similar to that of pregnancy."

What do you do?
>>
>>28258362
"Oh, dad's gonna be fucking mad..."
>>
>>28258362
In that case we'll scan her after her concussion healed and keep our horn to ourselves in the future. We should probably just try to sleep now, not much else to do.
>>
>>28258362
I wish you're joking right now.
>>
>>28258362
>Well... for many lesbian couples during the war; horn penetration was the fastest way to get a baby for a pair of lesbians.
That was a fucking thing? That makes no sense. It's magic, not sperm.
>>
>>28258388
>>28258440
>>28258449
>>28258453
"That was a thing? That makes no sense."
"Magic works in strange ways, Heartbreaker," Book tells, "Scientist didn't even know why it worked with lesbians."
"I wish you were joking right now." You mutter, "Dad's gonna be fucking mad..." Shortly after; sleep overtakes you.

You wake up the next morning. Sun shining in you face.
You try to get up but, you are stopped by something heavy on your back.
You quickly remember that Magazine passed out on top of you; and your horn was still in her pussy.

What do you do?
>>
>>28258518
What a pained neck we'll be having.
>>
>>28258518
pull out and try to get out of bed.
>>
>>28258518
We try not to wake magazine up so that we can hit the showers, also be on the lookout for any Newspaper sleeping on the floor. We really need a bigger Bed with all those slaves.
>>
>>28258543
>>28258553
>>28258567
You carefully pull your horn out of Magazine's pussy. It's a careful process but, you manage to do it.
As you pull your horn out; Magazine gasps but, quickly goes back to snoring.
You then carefully pull yourself out from under Magazine and get up; rubbing the back of your neck.
You quickly find Newspaper on the floor. She's curled up on a pile of blankets; one of her hindlegs twitching every so often, and she gave out a soft moan every few minutes.
You trot to the bathroom and turn on the shower. You're a few minutes in when Magazine trots into the bathroom; stumbling slightly and her face having a light tinge of green.
She wobbles towards the toilet and grabs it. She looks up at you as you shower and gives you a forced smile.
"Hey, Heartbreaker," She greets you with a slight slur, "Look at me: I'm... trotting."
A hoof shoots up to her mouth and covers it as her cheeks bulge out a bit. The bulge goes away and she smiles at you again; giggling a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>28258683
[internally screaming]
well that's not good. Let me get you a cup of water and something to eat.
>>
>>28258683
Help her walk.
>>
>>28258683
Morning sickness can't happen after one day. It's most likely the concussion, unless magic pregnancies are practically instantaneous.
>>
>>28258683
We see if she can walk and then go with her to Zika. Also get Newspaper up to help us.
>>
>>28258781
We can get book to check on her.
>>
>>28258802
But book can't give her medication in case she needs some. Better save than sorry
>>
>>28258723
>>28258750
>>28258758
Your body starts to scream internally.
Then you remember something; your mother taught you a few things about sex when you were little; one of those things was: morning sickness doesn't start until six weeks after pregnancy; unless magical pregnancies work differently.
You quickly end the shower and trot towards Magazine.
"Do you need a cup of water or something?" You ask her.
"No," Magazine tells you, "I'm fine-"
Her cheeks bulge out again and she plants her face into the toilet bowl; you soon hear her start throwing up.
Newspaper soon trots in; looking a bit concern.
"Is Magazine okay?" She asks; yawning, "Do you need any help?"

What do you do?

I feel like I'm digging a hole for myself with Magazine's current situation, or it's just my mind being paranoid from having to get up at 6:15 in the morning for college.
>>
>>28258851
She should be fine. We'll just let her rest more and then take her to zika is this continues.
>>
>>28258851
Let go make breakfast for our slaves. Newspaper can take care of her for now.
>>
>>28258851
Well, you've made her the doormattiest of all doormats and possibly pregnant with our magic lesbian baby. You need to stop surrounding us in submissive characters. Make one of them stand up to us just a bit like maybe Nit or Newspaper. You've also given us too many characters by the way.

Nit
Newspaper
Magazine
Book
Pamphlet
Humming Bee

When does it end?
>>
>>28258906
This is what happens when you like making characters for some reason. Looks like I have to get rid of one or two of them.

>>28258866
>>28258890
"Newspaper can you watch Magazine for awhile?"
She nods and yawns again.
You then trot from the bathroom and into the kitchen, ready to make breakfast.

What do you make for breakfast?
>>
>>28258906
I think we are done on new character.
>>
>>28258906
Why does it have to end? Should we give our new pet a name?
>>
>>28258992
Whatever we have the most of.
>>
>>28258992
We make something that is easy to digest with what we have, because of magazine.
>>
Gonna stop here for tonight. I want to run for a bit longer but, I'm about to pass out for some reason, and I don't really have the energy to continue tonight. I'll see you guys tomorrow at 3:30 pm.
Also; I have a question.

Do you guys see any problems with the story or with me?
I've been pretty happy to write this story, in fact I was excited to write this story today after I got out of college. But, lately; something has been getting me to dislike this story. I still love it; don't get me wrong. I think a problem with the story is doing this, or the fact that I write this story whenever I have free time. Tell me what you guys think.

Have a good night or day.
>>
>>28259056
Heartbreaker is a bit too mary sue, in my opinion.
>>
>>28259056
What slightly bothers me is the fact that we haven't been doing something that only a raider would do. So far we seem to be a slaver instead, that also killed some bad Guys because we had to.
>>
>>28258992
Radscorpion omelette should help with the concussion, it always help dad after he drinks to much beer.
>>
>>28240281
gaaaaaaay
>>
we can ask zika how long it takes for a mare to show signs of pregnancy.
>>
>>28240281
fuck you
>>
going to bed now
>>
>>28260542
>>28261531
Okay.
>>
>>28262970
>>
We should mention to dad the we're thinking about getting our own place and moving out.
>>
>>
>>28259130
That can be easily fixed.

>>28259015
>>28259034
>>28259463
You decide on a Radscorpion omelette. It was easy to eat and you made it for dad whenever he got drunk; as it always helps.
After a few minutes; Newspaper trots in, looking a little nauseous herself.
"Who knew that a pony could throw up that much," She says to you, "Are you sure Magazine is alright? She passed out after throwing up."

What do you do?
>>
>>28265258
Let newspaper get zika while we make sure that magazine is alright.
>>
>>28265258
A few kicks in the stomach and a nice rest should help her feel better.
>>
>>28265258
Maybe the magic semen isn't agreeing with her. better take her to zika then.
>>
>>28265300
>>28265310
"Do you think you can go and get Zika," You ask Newspaper, "I'll make sure Magazine is alright."
Newspaper nods and trots away but, before she does, she turns to you.
"By the way: The toilet may or may not be clogged with vomit. Have fun!" Newspaper tells you with a smile; trotting away.
"...Goddammit."

You finish the omelette and take it to Magazine; who is resting in your room.
Magazine sits in your bed. She isn't green anymore and looks slightly better but, there are some bags under her eyes and her coat lost a bit of it's color but, not much.
Pamphlet is curled up next to her; giving her some comfort.
You also notice that Book is gone; not in his usual place on the nightstand.
Magazine looks at you as you enter and gives you a small smile.
"I guess I wasn't better..." She says in a small voice.

What do you do?
>>
>>28265397
Magazine don't freak out but you 'might' be pregnant. Newspaper is on her way to our doctor zika so don't worry!
>>
>>28265397
get a wire or a snake to unclog the toilet. tell magazine you hope she learned a valuable lesson and that she should focus on recovering.
>>
>>28265397
"It's ok. I'm more worried of how you left the toilet. You do know this is probably the only raider clan with a working toilet in the entire wasteland? Good thing we have Newspaper."

Why is Pamphlet so fucking cute?
>>
>>28265438
>>28265426
>>28265449
You float a wire over from nearby; for the toilet.
"It's okay," You tell her, "I'm more worried about how you left the toilet. Good thing we have Newspaper."
Magazine chuckles a bit.
You sigh; knowing that Magazine may need to know this.
"Magazine," You start, "Don't freak out but, you 'might' be pregnant. Newspaper is getting Zika to look at you."
Magazine looks down; her mouth opened slightly and her eyes moving about. After awhile she sighs.
"Heartbreaker," She starts, "Please don't be mad... I wanted to get pregnant; I always wanted to be a mother but, after a... bad experience with a stallion, I couldn't bring myself to do it with a stallion. Then I learned that unicorn magic can give you a foal and I... used you for it."
Magazine looks down; tears forming in her eyes.
"I'm sorry."

What do you do?
>>
>>28265559
That's KIND of a really shitty thing to do. I mean you could have asked and let us think about it. I'm not super mad about it though. I have mixed feelings about this.
>>
>>28265559
"Oh fuck..."
>>
>>28265559
We may have intended to rape your body

But you wound up raping our heart
>>
>>28265559
Not a good way to start this relationship, we can't say anything for sure but magazine may have to get an abortion.
>>
>>28265559
I say we walk out right now. I want to talk to Nit.
>>
>>28265578
>>28265579
>>28265641
>>28265669
"That's KIND of a shitty thing to do," You tell her, "You could've asked and let me think about."
Magazine looks a lot more sad but, you continue.
"I'm not super mad about it though."
You give her the omelettes and trot out but, before you leave with the wire you turn to her.
"I may have intended to rape your body but, you wound up raping my heart."
You then leave; Pamphlet following you out strangely. Leaving a... heartbroken Magazine in the room.

You spend some time unclogging the toilet. Pamphlet hanging out; sitting in the middle of the sink.
"Not a good way to start this relationship." You mutter.
*Cheep.* Pamphlet chirps.
You smile a bit as the toilet gets unclogged and flushes.
You hear the door open and close and shortly after Newspaper sticks her head in.
"I see you got the toilet unclogged," She says; with a small smile, "Zika is looking at Magazine right now. And, Nit Pick is outside right now; he wants to show you your surprise."

What do you do?
>>
>>28265763
A surprise should cheer us up
>>
>>28265763
Let's go see our boyfriend.
>>
>>28265763
Oh boy i love surprises. Go outside and see what's waiting for us.
>>
>>28265763
"Did you tell Nit about magazine?"
>>
>>28265834
>>28265849
>>28265852
>>28265877
"Did you tell Nit about Magazine?" You ask.
"Yeah," She nods, "He was planning on giving you the surprise later but, he decided to do it now; to make you feel better."
You simply nod in response and trot outside, Pamphlet quickly finding a spot on top of your head and following you outside; where you find Nit Pick and Servo waiting for you. Servo bouncing up and down excitingly.
"Hey Heartbreaker," Nit Pick greets you, "Ready for your surprise?"
"Sure, I love surprises." You tell him.
Nit Pick and Servo lead you to his house. Thankfully, you don't have to go inside, as Nit Pick simply leads you to the back of his house.
As you get to the back of the house, you stop as you find at the back of the house on a table: A Gatling Laser; having no dirt on it and shining brightly in the morning light.
"We found it at the weapon cache," Nit Pick explains, "Servo wanted to give it to you as a surprise so, we spent the night fixing it, cleaning it, and waxing it."
Servo nods as Nit Pick speaks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28265973
It looks amazing and I'm lucky to have two loving stallions(?) that love us so much. Give both of them a hug and a thank you. We're going to really fuck someone's day up with it.
>>
>>28265973
Furiously make out with Nit. Tell him he's the best stallion ever.
>>
>>28265973
Laugh manically
>>
>>28266035
>>28266123
>>28266194
You start to laugh a bit; which turns into maniacal laughter that stops after a few seconds.
You respond by grabbing Nit and furiously making out with him. Your tongues wrestle with each other for a bit before you both break it.
"It's... amazing," You breath, "I'm luck to have two loving stallions that love me so much."
You quickly bring Servo into the hug and Pamphlet manages to squeeze himself into the hug.
"I'm really going to fuck somepony's day up with it." You say.
"Who says you can't test it," Nit Pick asks, "We found so much ammo for it, that you could fire for a full day. And, we have a shooting range. We can go and test it."

What do you do?
>>
>>28266222
we can fire a few shots to get a feel for it since we have " so much ammo" for it. but only some. We should still save it since they don't make it anymore.
>>
>>28266261
"I can fire a few shots," You tell him, "To get a feel for it since we have 'so much ammo' for it. But, only some."
Nit Pick nods and lets you get the Gatling Laser.
It's a little hard to lift but, you manage to with some encouraging chirps from Pamphlet.
The three of you then trot to the shooting range.

The shooting range was just outside of the clan. It was a large yard filled with pony-style dummies; made out of felt and straw.
One of the raiders in your clan were apparently really good at knitting so, he made these dummies for shooting practice.
At the moment you were picking your target.
"Can I Shwot too, Maue mee?" Servo asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28266384
Sure let's see who's better.
>>
>>28266384
Say please first and then you can shoot with mommy.
>>
>>28266397
>>28266431
"You have to say please first." You tell Servo.
"Pwes?" He says; flashing his eyes.
"Okay," You smile at him, "We can see who's better."
Servo takes position next to you; and his Gatling lasers fire.
You fire as well; your's taking awhile to fire but, it fires.
A plethora of lasers shoot at their respected dummies. After fifteen seconds; you both stop firing.
Servo's dummy had a large burnt mark covering the front half of it's body. While yours is... gone; the only thing left of it is the stick that's embedded into the ground.

What do you do?
>>
>>28266476
Okay so even though ours has a windup it just DESTROYS whatever we aim it at. We are very happy with our new love.. i mean weapon.
>>
>>28266476
maybe our gun is in better condition them servos? anyway tell him he did a good job.
>>
>>28266546
>>28266604
'Maybe my gun is in better condition than Servo's?' You think in your head. Then again; your gun does have a windup.
You quickly hug your gun.
"I'm happy with my new love... I mean weapon."
Nit Pick burst out laughing before he calms himself down and adopts a smug look.
"If you think that's something," He pulls out a white and red sniper rifle and takes position at the firing range, "Watch my new weapon."
He fires at the furthest dummy; which simply rocks a bit from the bullet impact.
"What-"
"Wait for it."
You wait a few seconds.
Then the dummy explodes.
Nit Pick gets up and smirks at you.
"A rifle that turns ammo into explosives."

What do you do?
>>
>>28266663
jesus that's a good as fuck sniper rifle. Did newspaper get a gun upgrade as well?
>>
>>28266663
Wow, kick ass weapons and a growing harem that can double as our own personal army on top of the raider armies we already have.

Something really bad is coming to balance this out, isn't it?
>>
>>28266663
Talking about explosives, someone of you know what Dad did with Humming Bird?
>>
>>28266707
Yes but, we're having some fun to balance things out.

>>28266682
>>28266724
"That's a good as fuck sniper rifle," You comment; ignoring Pamphlet's attempts to hide in your mane, "Did Newspaper get a gun upgrade as well?"
Nit Pick shrugs.
"I don't know; I never saw her pick one."
"Speaking of explosives, do you know what Dad did with Humming Bee?" You ask.
"I think he put her in The Pen."
The Pen was where the clan placed it's prisoners and other degenerates in in. They weren't treated bad there but, sometimes the guards can get a little... rowdy.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for tonight. I drank a soda to try and keep me going to write but... it backfired; badly. It's hard for me to keep one eye open so, I'm gonna stop for tonight before I pass out.

I have another question.
Are you guys still enjoying the story?

Have a good night or day. And, I'll be running all day tomorrow.
>>
>>28266761
Sounds like a good distraction. We should see how she's been doing (and her weapons for that matter, we might want to get newspaper red rocket as a new gun).
>>
>>28266780
I'm still enjoying it, I kinda like the magazine drama. It's nice having different problems you can't really solve by shooting them.
>>
>>28266761
"If anypony touched her before me, they're going to be my love's first victim..."
>>28266780
Yeah, it's pretty fun. And it's just starting to get kinda serious, which is good.
>>
File: 1440054051722.jpg (95KB, 841x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440054051722.jpg
95KB, 841x600px
>>28266761
We should check on her, I'd hate if a guard soured her experience with this particular raider tribe beyond any experience she already may have had with raiders before. Also getting more info about ncr operations in the region would be a good thing.

>>28266780
Good and engaging so far, I feel like this CYOA has a good foundation to continue strong in the future
>>
>>28266948
I'm saving this picture. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
>>
ask what he means by "rowdy"
>>
>>28268110
Nit Pick didn't say it, ask Pluto himself to explain it.
>>
bumperooni
>>
>>28268110
They can get a little aggressive with the prisoners; if you know what I mean.
Also; starting in a hour and thirty minutes.
>>
>>28266875
>>28266948
"If anypony touched her before me, they're going to be my love's first victim." You say.
Nit Pick chuckles a bit.
"Alright, I better not be replaced by it."

You and Servo head to the stable; where The Pen is since there isn't much room on the surface for it.
The Pen was in the lower levels of the stable; usually under guard by several ponies. One guarding the door to the The Pen.
"What do you want?" The guard asks you as you approach.

What do you do?
>>
It's quiet.
>>
>>28271158
i want a prisoner named Humming Bee, she has a cutiemark of a humming bird.
>>
>>28271287
"I want a prisoner named Humming Bee," You tell the guard, "She has a cutiemark of a humming bird."
The guard nods and opens the door for you.
Inside is a room that's been mostly gutted of it's original content. It use to be a security room but, a lot of it was removed and replaced with bars for cells. There are only four cells so far; as The Pen was a new place your father decided to put up. There were two other guards in the room with you. You do find Humming Bee quickly.
Humming Bee was in a cell; her NCR uniform was gone and she was currently curled up in a corner of her cell, shaking slightly.
She lightens up when she sees you.
"Hey, Heartbreaker," She greets you, "This isn't exactly the room I was... expecting." She chuckles slightly before whimpering.

What do you do?
>>
>>28271512
"Just checking how my new slave is doing, anypony touched or hurt you?"
>>
>>28271601
"Just checking on how my new slave is doing," You tell her, "Has anypony touched or hurt you?"
Humming Bee nods and points at the farthest guard in the room; who looks at her in surprise.
"Me?" He asks; pointing at himself.
"You tried to rape her." The other guard says, "When Junkrat told us to not touch her."
"I thought you were on my side!" The guard snaps at the other, "I thought you'd keep quiet about that!"
"Why should I when the Chief's daughter is here." The other guard replies, before turning to you, "I pulled him away from her before he could do damage." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28271781
"In that case farthest guard you are fired! Go to Junkrat and whine about it or get another job, be happy you didn't actually rape her. I would have tested my Laser Gatling on you instead."
>>
>>28271781
Tell the good guard we'll see to it that he is rewarded then give the would be rapist a harsh glare and smack across the face. Let's take Bee and get outta here. I'd like to talk to mom and dad.
>>
>>28271781
we're going to spank him with a belt for this!
>>
>>28271781
ok lets kill him
>>
>>28271956
>>28271961
>>28272045
"In that case farthest guard you are fired!" You say; turning to the other guard," Good guard I'll see that you are rewarded."
The guard nods in response.
You look at the would be rapist and give him a harsh glare; as well as a smack across the face.
"Go to Junkrat," You tell him, "And whine about it."
He trots out of the room. You make a mental note to spank him with a belt later.
"Do you have a key?" You ask the other guard; who nods again and gives you a key.
You open Humming Bee's cell; who gallops out and hugs you with a barrage of thank yous.

You take Humming Bee back to the house with you; intending to talk to mom and dad.
As you near the door of your house; it opens and Zika trots out with a small jar of purple liquid.
"Hey, Heartbreaker," he greets you, "This may not help but, I'm sorry that Magazine did that to you. Good thing she jumped at the chance to get rid of the magic sperm."

What do you do?
>>
>>28271956
>>28271961
These.
>>
>>28272154
Well that's one less thing to worry about and it's appreciated either way. What are you going to do with that jar?
>>
>>28272154
>Good thing she jumped at the chance to get rid of the magic sperm.
She... what? So is that you have in that jar my... horn jizz that you got out of Magazine?
>>
>>28272199
This
>>
>>28272154
So she's not pregnant anymore or never was? I'm confused.
>>
>>28272199
>>28272222
>>28272223
>>28272232
"Well, that's one less thing to worry about," You mutter, "So, is that a jar of my... horn jizz that you got out of Magazine?"
Zika nods.
"Yeah; all I needed to do was teleport it out. If she decided to keep it, then she would've been pregnant in a day or two. Her concussion is also healing and she should be all better in two days."
He then trots away; allowing you and Humming Bee to trot in.
You trot into the kitchen trying to find your dad. However; in the kitchen you find a pink coated stallion with a green mane, eating the salad you made awhile ago.
He looks at you as you enter and waves at you.
"Hey, Heartbreaker," The stallion says in Book's voice, "This is a good salad by the way."
Wait... Book?

What do you do?
>>
>>28272322
Find the book and get it off him if it's in contact with him
>>
>>28272322
THAT is not a parlor trick, nor something we allowed him. Explain yourself Book!
>>
>>28272322
oh, so you're a pony again. how'd that happen? I didn't know you ate. Start poking him and making sure he's real and is made correctly. Maybe he's soft or bends easily or something.
>>
>>28272322
Gatling Laser now.
We warned him.
>>
>>28272349
>>28272362
"THAT is not a parlor trick," You tell him, "Nor is it something I allowed you to do. Explain yourself Book!"
"Well," He starts, "I was getting bored with being... a book. So, I found a spell while you were gone that will allow me to remake my body, but."
He parts his green mane; showing a small bullet hole in his forehead. Causing Humming Bee to gasp.
"It appeared to have some side effects," He continues, "The damage I was given as a book transferred to this body. I can levitate stuff but, I can still only do parlor tricks."
A small amount of confetti floats down from above you.
You trot over to him and start poking him.
"I didn't know you ate." You say to him.
"I don't need to you," He tells you, "But, I've always like the feeling of it. Can you stop poking me?"
You stop poking him. Besides the bullet hole hidden behind his mane and parlor tricks; he seemed like a normal pony if you didn't stare at him for too long, and you don't find any evidence of a book being strapped to him.
Book turns to Humming Bee.
"Hey sugar," He flirts with her, "Nice mane."
Humming Bee blushes and hides her face behind her mane.
Pamphlet then sits on top of his mane.
"Uh, nice... birdie."
Pamphlet then pecks him in the eye; causing him to shout and fall out of the chair while going: "Whhhhhhhyyy!?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28272494
Laugh at his expense for a moment, then help him get up, then show Humming Bee around the house
>>
>>28272494
"Good bird, Pamphlet." Do we have anything to reward him with?
>>
>>28272494
Maybe he's hungry, or maybe he just doesn't like. Or he DOES like you and that's how he shows it. he did have breakfast though. Just don't wander off or anything then.
>>
>>28272494
Ask Book where our Mom and Dad are at. We really need our own place by now.
>>
>>28272553
>>28272573
>>28272583
>>28272601
You laugh at his expense for a bit, then you take Pamphlet off of him.
"Good bird, Pamphlet." You say; petting him.
*Cheep!*
'Maybe he's hungry?' You think.
"Do you know where mom and dad are at?" You ask Book.
"Your dad is near your room." He tells you.

You quickly show Humming Bee around the house; the last stop being your room. Where you find your dad and Newspaper standing outside of our door; looking slightly worried.
"Hey, Heartbreaker," Your father greets you, "What do you need?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28272685
i guess we better take care of magazine and say that we'll help her get over her fear of stallions or maybe find another mare if she doesn't want to wait for us. or do both.
>>
>>28272685
First, we really need our own place if Newspaper doesn't want to keep sleeping on the floor. Second, what's going on with your faces? Don't tell us it's magazine again.
>>
>>28272685
Dad, I was thinking about moving out.
>>
>>28272786
>>28272790
>>28272825
"Dad, I was thinking about moving out." You tell him.
"...That's it? Well, I'm fine with you moving out but, you might want to talk to mom about it. I'm not sure how much she'll like the thought of you moving out."
You look towards the door.
"What's going on with your faces? Is it Magazine?"
"She has refused to open the door." Newspaper tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28272899
Where is mom? knock on the door and tell magazine to open it. It's YOUR room dammit.
>>
>>28272899
Magazine open up! Not in the mood for angsty teenager shit right now!
>>
>>28272917
>>28272967
"Where is mom?" You ask your dad.
"The stable." Is all he says.
"Magazine open the door! Not in the mood for angsty teenager shit right now! And, it's MY room!"
There's a silence; then hoofsteps from inside your room. The door opens; one of magazine's eyes peek out from the crack in the door.
She doesn't say anything; just sniffs and blinks at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28273013
let me in so we can talk privately. then we can thank her for not having the baby.
>>
>>28273013
"Wanna talk about it? It doesn't get better if you just lock yourself up."
>>
>>28273103
>>28273178
"Can you let me in so we can talk... privately."
Magazine nods and opens the door; allowing you to trot in. Soon after she closes the door.
"Thanks for... not having the baby." You thank her.
"It... felt wrong to have it," She tells you, "I can't force somepony to have a baby with me."
She looks at you.
"What do you want to talk about?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
File: Puppysmiles 9.png (325KB, 1280x1777px) Image search: [Google]
Puppysmiles 9.png
325KB, 1280x1777px
who /teampuppysmiles/ here?
>>
>>28273203
I just wanted you to know that i'm not going to hold a grudge or anything.
i also want to know why she wants to be a mother.
what was she planning on doing afterwards?
>>
>>28273203
I do hope you find somepony special to have a child with someday. If you don't then maybe someday I will help you have a baby but not for a while.

>>28273224
He'll yeah nigga!
>>
>>28273224
What?
>>
>>28273203
We are ready to forgive her, since she decided to not have the baby on her own.
>>
>>28273275
This

>>28273321
Not this
>>
>>28273224
I read the fic but, I never really got into team puppy smiles. Please don't hate me.

>>28273275
>>28273321
>>28273378
"I want you to know that I'm not going to hold a grudge or anything. But, why do you want to be a mother?"
"My mother told me the being a mother was the best thing that happened to her," Magazine tells you, "And, she wanted me to be a mother when I was old enough."
"What were you planing to do afterwards?"
"I was planing to go to Yellowknife and live there but... it's really far."
"Well, I do hope you find somepony special to have a child with someday."
Magazine smiles and hugs you.
The hug lasts for a few seconds. Newspaper opening the door interrupts it.
"Uh, Heartbreaker," She starts, "Do you know anything about flying machines in the sky?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28273454

~
tcl

Esc
>>
>>28273461
Quoi?
>>
>>28273504

~
setessential *click Magazine* 0
killall

Esc
>>
>>28273454
Those are things that exist? (i think she doesn't know what a helicopter is?) but to answer your question no. I know nothing about them. Let's go see them.
>>
>>28273454
No.Humming Bee does the NCR happen to have any flying machines?
>>
>>28273530
>>28273537
"To answer your question: no. Does the NCR happen to have any flying machines, Humming Bee?"
"No," She tells you, "The Applejack's rangers have some but, some of them were stolen by some paladins they arrested."
"Let's go see them then."

You, Newspaper, Humming Bee, and Magazine go outside to see three flying vehicles in the sky. A symbol being painted on each; depicting a blue sword, stabbing a red apple. They had one turret on each side; each turret being maned by a pony in yellow and blue Applejack's rangers power armor.
They fly over the clan at a low altitude; low enough for you to see one of them salute you.
They fly past the clan and towards Detrot; landing just on the outskirts of the ruins.

What do you do?
>>
>>28273657
well that's weird. Then again they saluted us so maybe they're cool?
>>
File: Puppysmiles ACUTE.png (429KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Puppysmiles ACUTE.png
429KB, 1024x1024px
>>28273224
yeeee my nyggaaa
>>
>>28273657
They don't sound like they want to cause us trouble. so lets look for a new house, since we're thinking about moving out.
>>
>>28273657
Lets see if we can get them on our side with the holotape we found.
>>
>>28273657
We should probably make sure that Huron knows about this, lets get some raider to tell him about the Rangers.
>>
>>28273657
we should probably also hide our tech since they are brotherhood.
>>
>>28273724
>>28273738
>>28273758
>>28273760
"Well that's weird." You mutter.
You were slightly worried that they might cause trouble but, one of them did salute you so, they might not be too bad.
You get one of the other raiders to tell Huron about the rangers.
You then decide to find a house to move into.

After sometime searching, you found a house that wasn't being used. Newspaper and Magazine liked it; even Book did.
The house was-

Since I'm feeling lazy: What does the house look like?
>>
>>28273817
It'd need to be big since I doubt our group will stay this size.
>>
>>28273817
Two floor shack with a living room and two beds at the top.
or maybe it's an old one floor house with a basement
>>
>>28273871
one floor with a basement sounds cool. we could have a mare cave.
>>
>>28273817
At the very least a big and a small Bedroom. Also an empty Storage room that we could turn into a workshop of some kind. Then just a kitchen, a bathroom and a small living room as well as the stereotypical cleaning Cupboard. Am I missing anything?
>>
File: 1421709503914.jpg (431KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421709503914.jpg
431KB, 800x600px
>>28273817
>>28273871
How about a shack with the basement and a second floor and balcony, with 4 bedrooms to be on the safe side since it wouldn't hurt to have spare space for storage. Maybe made with vault and pre-war salvage and stone bricks with a few windows?

And a bathroom that can be repaired into function with a bit of elbow grease, can't forget that our former house had the only 'working' one at the time

Naturally, there must be a reason nobody was living here before... Maybe ghosts?
>>
>>28273853
>>28273871
>>28273917
>>28273936
It was a large pre-war house. The raiders kept it in good condition but, nopony lived in it for whatever reason.
It was large; probably built by a pony that had enough bits to spend but, still wanted to be middle-class. It had a basement as well. And, is near the clan.
From what you could gather about the house: everything in the house is untouched; meaning the old furniture was still there and it isn't gutted. The raiders kept the outside in good condition and would fix the roof on occasion.
The doors and windows are boarded up, though; leaving the inside undisturbed and only fixing the outside when needed. When you ask about that; they said that when your father lead them here, they left the house alone. Until they started hearing noises being made from inside the house. Moaning and stuff like that.
They boarded it up so, whatever is in there wouldn't get out. The noises are still being made but, most ponies in the clan no longer fear it as it's only made at night and is usually quiet.
"So," Newspaper says, "Should we get the boards off the door?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28274021
this house is kind of way too good. there has to be something terribly wrong with it. or maybe we're just that lucky.
so yeah let's take off them boards.
>>
>>28274021
Time to search our new house.
>>
>>28274021
>inb4 the moaning is two ponies fucking
>>
>>28274021
Let's get the Boards off and send in Book to investigate. He's not really alive so if whatever is in there is dangerous he can just turn into a book.
>>
>>28274065
>>28274067
>>28274085
"Can the three of you get the boards off while I get Book?"
The three of them nod and get to work. You going off to get Book.

You search the house for Book. But, you don't find him.
After sometime searching around the clan; you find in front of Nit Pick's house... stacking all the beer bottles in the yard into a triangle.
"Hey, Heartbreaker. What's up?" He greets you; putting another bottle onto the bottle pyramid.

What do you do?
>>
>>28274154
Ask where book is and let him know we're moving
>>
>>28274154
What the fuck is he doing? We need him to investigate a mysterious house, and tell us if its save.
>>
>>28274154
compliment the pyramid.
>>
>>28274304
then crush it
>>
>>28274356
No.
>>
>>28274356
that's too much glass to clean up and it's also dangerous.
>>
>>28274270
>>28274303
>>28274304
"What are you doing, Book?" You ask.
"Making art, my darling!" He exclaims, "Anyway; what's up?"
"I need you to investigate a mysterious house, that I'm planing to move into. By the way; nice pyramid."
Book trots over to you.
"Sure, lead the way!"

You lead Book to the house. Newspaper, Magazine, and Humming Bee having got the boards off of the door. Newspaper and Magazine were laying on the ground; panting hard. Humming Bee; however, was just fine.
"So, you just want me to go inside the house and check it?" Book asks.
You nod.
Book trots to the door, opens it, enters the house, and closes the door behind him.
About five minutes later; Book comes back out.
"Okay; so, I have some good news," Book starts, "There is a ghost in there but, it's a nice little guy, so, there's no need to call a exorcist."

What do you do?

Sorry about the wait. Had to eat lunch.
>>
>>28274498
what's the ghost name?
>>
>>28274498
Is it friendly? Can we talk with it? What kind of Ghost is it?
>>
>>28274553
>>28274573
"What's the ghost's name? Is it friendly?"
"It's a he," Book tells you, "His name is Yellow Dream and he's friendly; he's a colt ghost so, he's young and died when the bombs fell."
"Can we talk to him?" Newspaper asks.
"Not exactly but, I do have something that'll remedy that."
Book disappears with a puff of smoke and reappears a few seconds later with a orb.
"This orb," He tells you, "Will allow you to talk with Yellow Dream and will allow him to also manifest to speak. He can also use the orb to travel with you if you have to go somewhere. I'd try talking to him; he's been very lonely."

What do you do?
>>
>>28274649
wow, i'm glad we kept book now. Let's go in there and then call out to dream and then introduce ourselves. we can ask some small questions like " can you show us around the house?" and " can we start living here?"
>>
>>28274649
Lets all go in and talk with Yellow Dream. Will he be okay with us living here? How did he end up here? Will he watch us when we have sex? Heck thats probably another fetish of Heartbreaker.
>>
>>28274690
You take the orb and head into the house; Humming Bee following as she isn't laying on the ground tired.
Inside; the house is caked in dust. A lot of the old furniture was still in there. In front of you was a living room with a TV a table and a couch. On the couch are three skeletons; Two of them holding a much smaller skeleton in an embrace.
The orb starts to glow a bright blue and you hear a small gasp. Looking up; you see a small tuft of transparent mane hiding behind a hallway that leads to a kitchen.
"Come out," Humming Bee coos, "We won't hurt you; I promise."
Slowly; a small transparent head appears. Looking at you with a scared expression.

What do you do?
>>
>>28274819
We don't know how old this colt was before he died, so it's best to ask.
>>
>>28274829
( it's not like we even could, he's already dead. )
introduce yourself. say it's nice to meet him.
>>
>>28274829
Hey there are you Yellow Dream? Well my name is Heartbreakers and this is Humming Bee.
>>
>>28274829
Hi I'm Heartbreaker. Are you the ghost thats making noices at night?
>>
>>28274894
>>28274907
>>28274961
"Hey there are you Yellow Dream?" You ask in a quiet voice to not spook him.
You can see the ghost nod and slowly reveal more of himself.
His mane was long; like, really long. Longer than his own body; which ended where his hind legs would've been. Instead it was just a wispy tail.
"I'm Heartbreaker, and this is Humming Bee; it's nice to meet you."
Yellow Dream slowly floats over stopping in front of you.
He slowly reaches a hoof out and touches your face. His hoof is cold but, soft.
He gently caresses your face; his lower lips trembling.
"Y-y-your real." The ghost colt says to you.
You then find yourself being hugged by the colt.

What do you do?
>>
>>28275005
make a personal note to wear a robe or something the next time we interact with yellow dream for maximum warmth.
give him a nuzzle and remain silent. Let him enjoy the hug for as long as he'd like. or at least a few minutes.
>>
>>28275005
D'aww lets hug him back and ask him if he's all alone in here.
>>
>>28275005
Attempt to hug him back. You know who you remind me of? My coltfriend over there. Stinkin' bum won't cut his mane either. Stinkin' bum part is said jokingly, just so were clear.
>>
>>28275031
>>28275046
>>28275053
You quickly make a mental note to see if you can a robe that survived the war before, hugging the colt back.
You let the hug go for a few minutes. Yellow Dream breaks the hug; quickly floating over to Humming Bee to touch her as well. His smile grows when he does.
"You're both real!" He breaths.
"You remind me of my coltfriend," You tell him, "Stinkin' bum won't cut his mane either." You joke.
This causes Yellow Dream to giggle slightly.
"Why are you here?" He asks you excitingly, "And, how can you see me?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28275158
We're here because we wanted to explore the house and maybe even live in it. (might be a bad idea to say that but I'll risk it unless someone says otherwise.)
we can see you because a friend gave us a small item that's kind of like a radio that works both ways.
>>
>>28275158
We can interact because of magical orb thingy, and we are here because we want to live in the house. Why are you here though?
>>
>>28275204
"We're here because I'm planing on moving into this house," You tell Yellow Dream, "And, a friend gave me a small item that's kind of like a radio that works in both ways. Why are you here, though?"
He quickly floated over to the three skeletons and tapped the smallest one.
"This was my body," He tells you, "A megaspell killed me and my family."
He floats back to you.
"And, you want to move here?"
You nod.
"Please do," He tells you, "I'm tired of being alone; having nopony to speak to, and I can't leave the house either."

What do you do?
>>
>>28275335
"Are you stuck to your body or is there any other reason why you haven't left the house in all those years?"
>>
>>28275335
We'll gladly accept the invitation then. How far from the house can you get or can you just not even leave the doorway?
think we should try telling him to get in the orb?
>>
>>28275335
Well he'll never have to worry about being lonely again anytime soon

Also we should probably do something with the bodies and give proper burials... and clean the shit out of that couch if we're being picky, as well as the rest of the house
>>
>>28275414
>>28275424
>>28275435
"I'll gladly accept the invitation then," You tell him, "Are you stuck to your body or is there any other reason why you haven't left?"
"I don't think I'm stuck to my body," Yellow Dream says, "And, for why I can't leave... I'll show you."
He quickly flies to the door. When he touches it, he suddenly starts bouncing off of the walls like some sort of pinball machine. Humming Bee places a hoof to her mouth to stop herself from giggling through this.
Yellow Dream stops in front of you.
"Want me to give you a tour of the place?" He asks you suddenly.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for tonight. I'll continue tomorrow at noon; after I go to the house of god.
I'll see you guys tomorrow. And, have a great night or day!
>>
Huh, so when are we gonna get a cute androgynous boytoy slave? He's gotta be spunky enough to put up a big fight before he eventually ends up grudgingly being ok with being our "slave". I want some more dicks to help even out the vagina to dick ratio we got going on in this big, weirdly functional "family" we have going on.

He could even be a gryphon too, to add some more variety. Or pone, either or is cool with me.

And funnily enough, I wanted to ask this before I read meeting Yellow Dream here >>28275158 Though I don't want a ghost child as a boytoy. Even if he sounds adorable, ghosts probably can't sex anyways. He's even older than us, if you think about it.
>>
>>28275519
I was thinking about doing something with the "Applejack's" rangers to remedy the vagina to dick ratio but, it's still in planing.
>>
>>28275507
So... Theoretically, if the place was destroyed, you shouldn't be bound to it anymore right? Not that we plan on doing it, but I was just thinking of scenarios.

Also, our paperbound friend told us that our way of communication,(the orb) would allow us to take you with us. Though it appears he might be wrong about that.

Maybe giving your body a proper send off would make you not bound here anymore, idk. Though I must say i'm enjoying your company already, you adorable child.
>>
>>28275507
Sure we take a tour trough the house. Then we intrduce him to Newspaper and Magazine.
>>
>>28275546
>I was thinking about doing something with the "Applejack's" rangers to remedy the vagina to dick ratio but, it's still in planing.
Hmm, that sounds very interesting, as ambiguous of a meaning as that has. Idk, I like a mostly even ratio of dick to vagina myself, but that's probably me just being a slut.

But that also sounds slightly foreboding, now that I think about it.
>>
We need to decorate the house with some heads and guts.
>>
>>28275818
I think you mean guns and barriers for cover.
>>
>>28275818
Nah, the polished bones of our enemies would be better both aesthetically and in the smell it might leave
>>
>>28275882
We're raiders.
>>28275886
This i like, though.
>>
File: pink eyes PS.png (1MB, 1236x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pink eyes PS.png
1MB, 1236x1024px
>>28273224
Cried like a little bitch after I finished the story, holy fuck that was a ride. Loved literally ever bit of it, and I actually felt like I connected with Puppy, at times going "Ohhh, Puppy nooo I'm sorry" like a fucking faggot

10/10 best fallout pony even if puppysmiles actually died 200 years ago and the pink mist gave the rad suit her own "PuppySmiles" personality
>>
gnite bump for you
>>
let's get a tour and learn all there is to know about this place.
>>
hope that the bedroom is nice.
>>
ba bump
>>
morning.
>>
Board sure is quick this morning... since, this is getting close to bump limit you guys don't need to bump it anymore so, I can make a new thread for the story after I go to the house of god.
>>
>>28280226
K, seeya later then.
>>
>>28240281

Shit
>>
>>28281134
Merde.
Thread posts: 471
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.