[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casual Public Sex Thread: Rebirth Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 480
Thread images: 84

File: 1420727042517.png (142KB, 944x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1420727042517.png
142KB, 944x1024px
In these threads, we fantasize about an utopian Equestria where sex is not a taboo and is considered perfectly natural.
An Equestria, where it is not uncommon for stallions to try to mount mares or for mares to present themselves to passing stallions (or human males) in public places if they should happen to get the urge.
Mares casually conversing with their friends or going about their own business, paying little or no attention to the stallion eagerly rutting them, would be a common sight.

Some suggested guidelines for the setting:
- If a mare for whatever reason does not want it, they will just push the stallion out and gently nudge him off and he will try to find another mare instead
- If a stallion (or human) masturbates in public without first trying to mount any mares around, they would consider it an insult to their attractiveness

These are merely suggestions, and the exact details are of course entirely up to headcanon.

Previous thread: >>28050289
>>
>emotional/detachment problems: the general
>>
>>28238932
>If a stallion (or human) masturbates in public without first trying to mount any mares around, they would consider it an insult to their attractiveness
Ha! In your dreams. Lol.
>>
>>28238972
>i want to have unlimited, consequence-free sex with everything and anything without anything that will make me feel uncomfortable: the general
>>
>>28239027
Sounds nice, doesn't it?
>>
>>28239027
There are people on this planet that don't want this, I weep for humanity
>>
File: 1436746636531.gif (154KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
1436746636531.gif
154KB, 576x324px
It's nice to see this thread making a comeback.
>>
I'll try to continue the Rumble/Silver Spoon sex ed story, but maybe tomorrow or in a few days. Just saying that so people won't think I abandoned it
>>
>>28239412
>anon shows off his gogurt skills.gif
>>
>>28239421
Awesome! I was beginning to think that guy complaining had driven you off.
>>
File: 1416451456916.jpg (116KB, 912x317px) Image search: [Google]
1416451456916.jpg
116KB, 912x317px
>>28239421
>>
>>28239540
Nah, I had a busy week, but now I'll probably have more free time
>>
>>28239412
lewd
>>
Archive:
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/19866369/
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/19022452/
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/18802854/
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/18747122/
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/18620622/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/19640649/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/21524852/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/17254929/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/17369576/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/20561802/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/17254929/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/19466480/
>>
File: 1421709628265.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1421709628265.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>28240404
I wish there were more people like you, anon.
>>
>>28240404
Ah, nice!
>>
>>28240404
I'd recommend a pastebin for the archive
Would look better than the wall of Links
>>
bump before bed
>>
It must suck the be in casualsexquestria and get stuck with a jizz mopper cutie mark.
>>
>>28244406
gotta hate it when they don't swallow
>>
>>28244562
>Dash being so thirsty for cum she eats it off the ground
>jizzmopper ponies showing her their "appreciation"
>>
We need more pony stuff like this.
https://exhentai.org/s/532ff7222d/954021-28
>>
>>28247364
>sad panda
Can you upload it to imgur or something?
>>
>>28247427
http://imgur.com/Tz5EVj4
>>
>>28247520
What a rude dude. Masturbating when there are two perfectly good girls right in front of him.
>>
>>28247520
what's wrong with their faces
>>
>>28248018
They seem to be suffering an affliction of Animu Face.
>>
File: It's paint.jpg (358KB, 678x742px) Image search: [Google]
It's paint.jpg
358KB, 678x742px
>>28239494
Walkin around town with "Paint" on her face
>>
File: 1468975033616.jpg (52KB, 592x754px) Image search: [Google]
1468975033616.jpg
52KB, 592x754px
>>28240817
That picture makes me feel good. Thanks, Anon
not>>28240404 btw
>>
>>28248952
Nobody would be able to tell the difference.
>>
>>28238932
>>
>>28251985
>implying a colt will last seven minutes
>>
>>28251985
Hey! You got your age difference general in my casual sex general! and I am totally fine with that
>>
>>28238932
Anon opens a massage parlor with happy endings.

Business would be a killing in late spring to early summer.

Filly discount, mothers would take their fillies in to get sated so that they don't make mistakes at a young age, and mom gets a free hand job.
>>
>>28251985
Holy shit, I was scrolling by and then my boner smacked me with itself. I would kill for some of this.
>>
>>28250320
>>
>>28253117
What this guy said
Like,7 seconds.
>>
What happened to the sex ed green from the last thread?
>>
>>28255349
>poor filly didn't expect the new feeling in the most private hole under her tail
>your tongue attacked the tight ponut, making Silver Spoon shudder and squeal
>your strong muscle prodded and danced around the tiny star in the center of a cute, protunded ponut
>in a minute or two you'd pop the tip inside, but something cold pressed against your chin
>"That's enough, Rumble, your pertner to mate is well lubricated, you can proceed with mounting!"
>it was Cheerlie who moved your face away from the silver filly's crotch using her ruler
>in any other circumstances you would protest and dive back into the dripping flower, but the vision of mounting one of the prettiest fillies in the town invaded your mind
>without wasting any second, you jumped on Silver's back and hugged her with your forehooves
>the aroused filly tensed, but didn't jerk or make any sound
>she knew it was seconds before she will be deflowered... by a colt she secretely really liked
>your hindhooves pushed you forward, the stiff rod bouncing under your belly bumped against her thighs, staining well groomed fur with lubricant
>you tried hard to quickly penetrate the warm filly you held in your grasp, but it was much harder than you imagined
>your penis constantly pressed against her buttcheeks, her belly, you even felt the tiny nubs of her crotchteats, but the small dripping flower was unreachable
>finally you felt your rod pressing between her buttcheeks
>something small and warm started to part and swallow the very tip of your rod, but you also felt as Silver arched her back and tried to squeeze you out
>"Ngghh! N-Not there! It's-mm!"
>you would probably press further, but a strong smack with a ruler across your butt made you hiss in pain and back away
>"Don't be rude, Rumble, if a filly doesn't want in this hole you should pull out immediately!"
>>
>>28255381
Hot,gib more.
>>
>>28255381
>you whinned and tried desperatedly to penetrate the filly again, but it was even harder with a stinging stripe on your rear and rising need to rut
>"Here, let me help you..."
>you felt a warm, delicate hoof grabbing your penis and gently stroking it
>it was like a touch of angel, who calmed all the tension in your muscles and let your beautiful teacher guide you
>your tip pressed against something hot and wet, and you knew it was it
>however, the purple hoof didn't moove away and held you in place
>"I'll slow you down, Rumble, it's Silver's first time and we don't want it to be painful for her"
>you looked at Cheerlie and nodded
>even if you wanted so badly to sink in Silver's love canal, you didn't want to hurt her
>slowly, very slowly, your tip sunk into the tightest hole you'd possibly imagine
>Silver Spoon grunted and quietly moaned as her virginity was taken
>hot, wet and pulsing walls surrounded your flesh and clouded your mind
>you already knew it would be a very short adventure, you were almost on the edge when the tight hole contracted around you
>when you bottomed in the filly's passage and your hips pressed against her buttsheeks, you were doing everything to not to cum
>Cheerlie kept pressing against your butt, stopping you from moving and allowing Silver to get used to the new feeling
>you felt as her hoof moved away from your rump and you immediately pulled out and pushed back your hips
>the feeling was so amazing you couldn't hold it anymore
>trying to get as much pleasure as possible, you jerked forward and humped her quickly
>and then, after short 40 seconds of your shameful performance, you felt as your rod expanded when the heavy globs of seed traveled through it
>the small womb of moaning filly filled with your baby batter, stretching and expanding under the high pressure of your pumping
>>
>>28255585
>a few more spurts your balls were drained
>panting heavily and supporting your upper half on the pent up filly, you slowly regained your senses
>your dick left her small pussy,releasing a rivulet of white liquid splattering into the bucket beneath both of you
>you didn't even notice when Cheerlie pushed it under your crotch
>"Well, even if it was not the longest mating, it was still successful! How are you feeling, Rumble?"
>Cheerilee looked at you happily, you managed only to nod in your sleepy state

And I don't know how to continue this. I'm not the best at the sex scenes and it kind of drained me from ideas...
>>
>>28255596
>after class, Cheerilee gives Rumble some one-on-one instruction
>>
>>28255638
Lewdness never stops.
Ugh,you're really giving me ideas to write now,tch tch anon.
>>
>>28255638

>that lesson was about satisfying colts
>Silver Spoon is not satisfied
>yet
>>
bamp for filly sex
>>
File: i know that feel.png (46KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel.png
46KB, 1500x1383px
>>28255596
>I'm not the best at the sex scenes and it kind of drained me from ideas
>>
>You were feeling fairly tired by now..not particularly sure if you could go for round two,given the opportunity.
>You smiled and sat down on the floor,pretty exhausted from the entire ordeal.
>Cheerlie dismisses the class and all ponies slowly start leaving,however before you can go you are stopped by cheerlie
>Well,you and another pony,in this case silver spoon.
>Cheerlie then walked up to her table and direct the two of you to sit down next to each other.
"Now rumble,it's nice to see that you did a good job there,aside from...missing a certain hole,but we never had silver finish now did we?"
"You yourself are well aware you didn't last for too long,so how about you go ahead and make it up to her,hm?"
>You only nod in agreement while blushing,not wanting to disappoint your teacher or anything
>"W-well,uhm what would you want me to do?"
"That's not up to me,that's up to silver spoon to decide,i can't force you to rut her again out of the blue as you likely aren't going to be ready for round two but."
"Perhaps there are..other way you can help out the filly."
>"And just what would that be..?"
>You ask with a rather curious look,not really sure what you were supposed to do
>Given that you weren't feeling much up to anything.
>And before you can say anything else,silver turns to you and speaks up
"Well,you could lick me out until i finish,i think that would be the only fair thing since you took my virginity today,without ever getting /me/ to finish."
>You only blush and nod,well she was right,you did finish first..and rather quick at that.
>"Oh o-okay,i can do that,just ehm,turn around in the middle of the classroom and like well you know what to do,right?"
>Your blabbering is stopped by cheerlie scooping both of you up and carrying you over to the classroom center
"Consider this..a way to improve eh?,don't think of it as anything bad rumble." she says to you rather plainly,then she drops the two of you off,placing you behind silver spoon.
>>
"Okay you two,now rumble,i have no play in this anymore,but i am going to watch over you two so nothing out of the line happens."
"So you don't repeat the mistakes..like you did the first time." cheerlie states out,chuckling to herself a bit,however she tried to maintain a rather serious look.
>"Oh,okay,well let's go then."
>You move in towards silver's fillyhood and give it a lick at first,before your instincts take over and you push your snoot into her young folds.
>She seems to like it quite a bit,as you can clearly hear her moan out at your actions.
"Ah,good you two seem to be enjoying yourself,but rumble,perhaps you could be a dear and make more use of that..tongue of yours hm?,how about you give silver a lick,inside.",she tells you reassuringly."
>You obey and do as you were told,pushing your tongue inside the filly before you and trying to lick her a bit from the inside,silver defintively seemed to like this,as she let out a rather high pitched moan
>You were very happy to be able to satisfy the filly,and you could feel yourself getting harder by every passing second,perhaps you could go for second time after all
>Cheerlie seemed to have noticed this and couldn't help but comment.
"Well,silver seems to be enjoying herself,why don't you go ahead and try once again hm?,maybe you'll last a bit longer this once."
>You pull away from silver and blink in confusion at cheerlie you weren't really sure what she wanted,luckily for you she seemed to notice the confusion and walked over to you positioning you behind silver,lining up your shaft with her fillyhood
"Now do you understand?"
>You blush in agreement and push forwards,penetrating the young foal again,she didn't feel a single bit different than first time,it was just..warm,tight,great to sum it up.
>You had the idea of what you had to by now,and started thrusting in and of silver,by every passing second,you wouldn't of hold off much longer
>>
>You kept repeating the motions for what seemed like minutes to you,however it was probably much much shorter,but you could hear silver panting,her breathing getting faster and faster by every passing second until suddenly
>You could feel a very strong tightness around your shaft press down,almost as if it was trying to squeeze you of every single drop of cum you had,and surely enough it was more than needed to send you over the edge
>For the second time you finished,coating the inside of the filly white,to a much lesser extent this time of course,your shaft was fully covered in her juices,some even leaking down onto the ground below
"Oh my you two made a mess..someone is going to have to clear this off!"
>Cheerlie exclaimed,but you were..blissful..happy and couldn't really pay much attention to that,you wearily slide out of silver,leaving a mixture of her juices and your cum leaking down,she quickly turned around and gave you a surprise kiss!
>You haven't had time to react as she broke it off rather quickly,she sat down on the ground below the two of you,getting her buttcheeks all wet from the juices
>Somehow she didn't seem to mind this at all
"Oh well,it hardly matters now,the two of you did a good job,a very good job indeed."
"You are free to go home now,or if you're feeling that tired,you could sleep on each other" she winked,and slowly left the classroom,leaving the door unlocked for you and silver to do whatever you had in plan.
I'm not hijacking anyone's story,don't take this canon mr writefag,i was just bored and wanted foals to have sex,and sex they had.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1233594
>>
>>28257562
>"Don't just stare at it, eat it."
>>
File: Wut.jpg (55KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.jpg
55KB, 300x250px
>>28257562
Who is doing this?
Im not sure its "healthy".
>>
>>28258218
This is nothing
Check artist:anibaruthecat
>>
>>28255381
>casual public defloration
pow, right in the fetish
>>
>>28238932
well this is incredibly niche
>>
How lewd.
>>
>>28250755
that's muh fetish: Public display of the jizzm. Wearing it like a medal
>>
bamp
>>
>>28261857
>>
dong
>>
https://derpibooru.org/893233
https://derpibooru.org/850671
https://derpibooru.org/855235
https://derpibooru.org/893235
https://derpibooru.org/987852
>>
File: 1370383524719.png (226KB, 615x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1370383524719.png
226KB, 615x1083px
>"Uhm... I don't know, Anon, I'm kind of dry here..."
>"Would you do it? Oh, well then... um... how about this tree?"
>"I mean behind it... I know it's strange but I'm kind of nervous"
>"Y-Yeah, first time outside, heh heh... Um, is it okay with you?"
>"O-oh, okay, I trust you, just... just try to cover me when we start, it's kind of embarrassing..."
>"I know it's natural and other ponies do it all the time, but..., you know, it's not that easy for me!"
>"Well... maybe you're right, it's like peeing outside... by the way, I need to use that tree right now..."
>"Um... could you turn around?"
>"Anon, please turn around, I really need to go..."
>"Anooon, that's weeeird!..."
>"Nghhh... d-don't touch me there, I d-didn't finish yet!"
>"Ah! N-No, somebody will see!"
>"Haah.... ahh.... That was... weird, Anon, please don't do it again..."
>"Um... let's move to the other side of the tree, please"
>"Is it okay? My tail doesn't block you?"
>"My gosh, I'm doing this, I'm really doing this..."
>"B-Be gentle, j-just a delicate l-lick first."
>"Mmmm!"
>"Ahh...nnnnn!"
>"Ummmff... r-right there, y-you can... put it inside...."
>"Ah! Mmmm! A-Anon, s-slow down!"
>"Haah... haaah... ummm..."
>"F-Faster...."
>"Y-Yes, harder!"
>"MmmmmMMM!!"
>"Oh! Ohhh! MMM! "
>"Haaah...That... that w-was great..."
>"Y-You can pull it out, j-just slowly..."
>"Mmmmm... d-do you have a tissue?"
>"T-thanks... your touch... feels so nice..."
>"Carry me? You don't h-have to..."
>"Eeep!"
>"O-Okay, let's go home~"
>>
>>28238972
>>28239027
>"I don't like this thing"
>"My opinion is truefact; OP must have emotional/mental problems for liking something I don't"
This here is some industrial-strength autism.
>>
>page 8
>>
>>28264544
unf
>>
>>28265419
>>
Fun fact: Some parks in Amsterdam and Copenhagen allow public sex, as long as it's not in front of kids, it's not loud and you do it in the evening or night.
>>
File: adolfy_6.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
adolfy_6.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>28266561
Fucking liberals
>>
>>28266840
Liberals fucking
>>
>>28266561
>as long as it's not in front of kids
What a bunch of fascists. How dare they impose their ageist prudery on innocent sex-in-public-havers.
>>
File: 1467941195945.gif (954KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
1467941195945.gif
954KB, 285x235px
>>28266840
>>28266956
>>
>>28266840
>adolfy
Did you give Hitler a cute pet name?
>>
>>28267111
I'm surprised Canada hasn't done something similar.
>"Indecency laws are sexist" - Justin "I'd buy a box of shit if someone wrote the word 'feminism' on it" Trudeau
>>
File: 1472163684469.jpg (29KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
1472163684469.jpg
29KB, 400x428px
>>28267496
Thanks crusty justy
>>
>>28267496
They recently legalized bestiality.
>>
>>28267884
Oral only I guess.
>>
>>28267884
>>28268391
And only if it's woman-on-animal, not man-on-animal.
>>
>>28269203
Really? That's sexist.
>>
>>28269303
Not in 2016 it isn't.
>>
>>28267884
Thanks, Justin "If you put out the fire, it wins" Treaudeau. Too bad most of Canada is to cold for horses. What the hell am I going to fuck, a moose? A polar bear?
>>
>>28268391
What the fuck, I just check online and this is legit. Why is my country so shit?
>>
>>28269324
According to Justin "Please fuck me harder daddy" Trudeau, you don't fuck; you get fucked. Male sexuality is sexist; just like POVERTY.
>>
>>28269324
https://grizzlybearblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/grizzly_bear_vagina2.jpg
>>
>>28269336
Hey, don't talk shit about my beloved Justin! He makes my emigration to Canada easier than that conservative meme who was before him
>>
>>28269391
>he gibs me free
Typical.
>>
>>28267496
>"I'd buy a box of shit if someone wrote the word 'feminism' on it"
I also enjoy buying accurately-labelled things.
>>
>>28269503
> free
Lol no
I already spent over 1000$ for the migration process.
And it will be much more when you add the plane ticket, buying bags and other stuff.
>>
>>28270174
Oh. Sorry for presuming, friend.
>>
>>28264544
Are you going to write more?
>>
>>28271985
>royal guard armor has an open back
>the guard mares are bored to death from just standing guard all day
>they enjoy it greatly whenever someone comes up and mounts them
>it gives them a little bit of a break from the monotony
>>
/pol/ needs to fuck off god damn.
>>
>>28272021
This. I like this a lot.
>tourists visit canterlot castle
>it's not uncommon for them to mount the guards
>the guards enjoy it greatly but they're on duty so they must remain stoic as possible
>it's traditional for tourists to have their picture taken while they're fucking the guards
>they have the pictures made into postcards and send them to their friends and family
>>
>>28272840
I'm loving it. I hope this idea inspires a wfitefag.
>>
Do colts play video games and rut all day at each other's house during the heat season, keeping themselves occupied since they can't go near the fillies?
>button mash bits his lip as he furiously throttles his joystick around.
>He grunts as his heart races, staring at the spectacle before him.
>a loud pitch noise pierces the room as the climax come to an end.
"Ahh come on! I had you!"
>Spike laughs at him, the dragon victorious at another win in capcolt vs marvle.
>those dragon's claws really gives him a run for his bits
>he snorts in defeat and looks at the screen.
"It's not fair, it's hard to play during heat season!"
>His boner throbbing above his controller, making it difficult to move his hooves around it.
>he eyes the open case of PonyCart Racing 5 next to him.
"Hey, are you guys done yet? I didn't brought this for only two ponies."
>behind him pipsqueak grunts into the pillow as rumble pumbles him from behind. Rumble eyes button, his face lost in pleasure as he tries to speaks. "Al-allmost there dude!"
>"Give me a minute okay! It's taking forever to finish this guy! Ugh."
>Snips glares angrily at button before he turns back to snails and take his large cock back in his mouth.
>button wanted to yell back, but he couldn't blame him. Every colt has been on edge during the heat season and there weren't that many mares allowing them to see the fillies this year.
>he feel something grab his shaft and he groaned in pleasure.
>hey, how about we take a break and I'll help you out.
>Button could only nod in desperation and watch as spike lowered his face to wrap his dragon tongue around button's dick.
>>
>>28273361
That's kind of true; some desperate horses do gay stuff, and I mean right into stallion's anus.
>>
>>28273424
pics or gtfo
>>
>>28273507
"Gay horses" on yt
>>
>>28273424
I've seen it. I think some ranch owners actually do that for their horses.
Well, I was hoping someone could write this prompt. I can't write that well.
>>
>>28271976
I don't know, it was just an idea that popped out in my head.
>>
>>28273361
Can someone continue this?
>>
>>28273361
>marvle
*mare-vel
>>
Anybody remember the mandatory sex threads featuring Anon? Those were top tier
>>
>>28276261
I'm pretty sure those are actually what spawned the casual sex threads. I think.
>>
>>28255025
Its that true?
>>
>>28276261
any archives for that?
>>
>>28273361
ITS MAHVEL BABY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA
>>
>>28271985
>Guards have a chart set up in the barracks, recording all the fug
>For fun and bragging rights mostly

>>28272999
Your wish is my command after an hour of fucking with my GODDAMNED IPAD FUCKSHITWORKDAMMIT
HAIL 2 U!

>Be Anon
>You and Twilight are in Canterlot, visiting the sisters
>After falling outta that there portal in the Everfree, Twilight decided to bring you to them, figuring they would want to know an anomaly such as yourself in person
>After initial talks n' such, the princesses decided to let you stay with them
>You didn't want that
>No offense to them, but you already felt enough like an outsider
>Having your only friends be royalty would just add to that
>You decided to stay with Twi instead
>Lots of common ponies
>Not too far from Canterlot either
>You compromised to visit every month or so
>To check in
>And royal horse fuggs
>You tried to resist at first
>They were horses, why would you want to bone horses?
>But after much temptation from the sisters (from raising their tails to literally just asking for it outright)
>Like a Stand appearing from its master for the first time, your inner horsefucker came out
>and came
>and came
>and came
>Midway through Night Court too
>Luna at least tried to keep composure
>TRIED, if not exactly successful
>After a while, you noticed some of the dignitaries, ambassadors, hell, any pony that happened to be in the room masturbating
>Next thing you know, the Night Court became a damned orgy
>A recess had to be called
>"Anooon, oh Anooon..."
>Shit, Twibbles must've been talking
>DAMN YOU, EXPOSITORY FLASHBACK
"Yeah Twi?"
>"You doin' okay?" She gives a lighthearted chuckle
"Yeah, I-"
>"You sure?"
>She points at your crotch
>Ach, I see
>Anon Jr.
>I thought I told you to stay home
>"I know a way to help with that"
"You wanna-"
>"Not me, silly! I'm not up for it right now. But I know somepony else who could..."
>She waves a hoof, urging you to follow
>"Come on!"
>>
>>28277754
Oh fuck yes.
>>
>>28277754
Oh hell yeah.

I want to read about a young guard mare struggling to take a long, fat human cock for as long as she could before caving to the pleasure. Imagine the little crowd forming around the human, watching him fuck. It's quite the scene, normally not too many exotic creatures take up the guard mares offers, so it's a real treat to watch such a mare - hungry man ravage the hell out of a petite guard. They litter voyeurs would whisper to each other how animalistic the situation was, perhaps masturbating in fantasy of being in the guard's place. Little fillies jostle for a better view, their cheeks flush as they wonder if his last few inches could be crammed into the brave, yet overstuffed soldier.

Unf.

I might write this myself.
>>
>>28277754
>After a minute or so of powerwalking, you both arrive at the front doors of the royal palace
>Twonkadonk gestures towards one of the guards
>...What? What are you supposed to do?
"What's with the gestures?"
>"Anypony in need of sexual relief is allowed to use the guards."
"..."
"Uh-are-"
"...Are you serious?"
>"Yeah! Royal decree."
"...no shit."
>"Yeah!"
>They seriously just let anyone...
>...fuck the guards?
>Huh
"So you've..."
>"Yeah. Everypony has."
"Seriously?"
>"Of course. How do you think I, let alone hundreds of students, got through heat season?"
"Oooh, yeah that make s- Wait, I thought you said you were a virgin!"
>"It doesn't count if it's a guard!"
>So they're like... Prostitutes?
>Who you didn't have to pay
>And were also guards
>Goddamn.jpg
>Wait, what if a guard didn't want it?
>For that matter, what about guards who are straight or gay?
>If your special somepony is a guard, are they re-
>"Anon, you're spacing out again."
"Sorry, sorry, just thinking about... Implications."
>"So, you gonna..."
>You weren't sure if...
>Fuck it, might as well
"Alright, here goes.."
>You approach the guard on the right side
>A unicorn mare, smaller than most, with a white coat and dark brown mane, her horn suprisingly long and girthy
>You're not exactly sure how to broach the topic of sex with somepony that might as well be a statue but...
>"You don't have to ask, you can just do it."
>You look at the lavender alicorn beside you, whose now making a gesture that reads "Dude, just give her the dick"
>You can't tell if this is fucked up or what but...
>You pull down your pants and underwear, revealing your cock at attention
>Nervously, you kneel down and prod the mare's mouth with the tip before fully entering
>Seems she's given you some room
>After gripping onto her horn for stability you begin to pump, steadily gaining a rhythm with each thrust
>>
>>28278121
>You feel the inside of her mouth with your cock, rubbing against the tongue
>and she's not doing anything
>Seriously, no tongue movement, no head bobbing, no sucking
>Her mouth may as well be a fleshlight
>S-should this expand dong?
>Because it does
>You begin to quicken your pace, all the while looking at her face, which at no point changes from the stern expression that all guards hold
>Soon enough, you're close
>Your pace quickens as your heart begins to pound harder than before
>Ooohhfuuuck
>You let out a moan
>Her unmoving tongue feels great against your cock
>hnnnnnfuuuu-
>Before you can consider pulling out, you climax
>You pull the mare's head into your crotch, filling her mouth with cum
>Even now, no sucking or spitting or anything
>You slowly pull your dick out
>As you do, a bit of semen follows, dribbling down her chin
>You can't believe you just came into what is essentially a living statue
>You're not sure how to react
>So you turn to your resident egghead at your side to see how she's doing
>She's probably bored out of her mind-
>Nevermind, she seems to be paying close attention, sitting on the pavement
>Rubbing against it with her flank
>Yep, you can here squelches and groans
"I thought you said you weren't felling it right now."
>She snaps out of her lustful stupor, looking up at you
>"Well I mean- I- You wer-"
"Calm down Sparkle, I'm not judging you or anything."
>She gets up and dusts her flank, a wet spot residing where she was sitting
>"So, you good?"
>...
>The princesses wouldn't mind if you're a little late, right?
"I could go for another round"

Should I continue? As you can clearly see, I've never actually written smut (hell, this is only my second green, the other one being an AnonxRarity one in an RGRE thread a while back involving mini donuts) so I'm not sure I could please all you sempais. Someone else can continue this if they wish, but if there's demand I'll continue myself[./spoilers]
>>
>>28278347
Also, going to bed.
Nighty-night bump.
>>
>>28239027
I don't understand what the bad part is of that statement. We'd all enjoy the same with food and narcotics.
>literally mankind's dream: the thread: the post
>>
>>28278347
I'd like to see your mini donuts fic.
>>
>>28278347
>goes for mouth and not vagina

What the fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 600x338px
>>28278347
Do more
>>
>>28278347
Go on.
>>
>>28278832
>zootopia
>image.jpg
>>>/trash/
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 601x601px
>>28278347
>when I'm at half mass and I neeeeeeed this
>when writefag vanishes
>when this is dead on my fetish
>when the cock tease has me in a death grip
>mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3456x1451px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3456x1451px
did writefag leave?
>>
>>28278919
>tf is that shit?

Bumpity bump
>>
>>28278347
Spank the guard, make her pee!
>>
File: That is my fetish.jpg (16KB, 303x312px) Image search: [Google]
That is my fetish.jpg
16KB, 303x312px
>>28279115
>make her pee!
>>
>>28278347
Play with the guard mare's privates and check if it will make her react.
Of course nothing like hurting her or offending, just sexy stuff and having fun with holes.
>>
>>28277393
Do you perhaps have a time that "mahvel" would occur?
>>
>>28279421
It will be like the Buckingham guards with the big fuzzy hats

>Anon sits behind a guardsmare one day
>Sprays her cooter down with some kind of vagina-cleaning spray
>Gets in there with it, rubs it in
>Guardsmare is left horny and smelling of spring roses
>After weeks of doing this, Celestia comments outloud about how fresh and nice the castle smells
>>
https://derpibooru.org/973711
>>
>>28238932
>casual sex
>not casual suplex

Fucking casuals.
>>
>>28278347
Bump for vaginal
>>
>>28279115
>it's another day you visit the familiar corridor
>you are sitting behind the even more familiar mare
>the same mare you... used for the first time
>today you decided to break her proffessional appearance
>using the ways she would enjoy, of course
>now your are playing with her using your tongue
>you lick her petite slit
>the slit winks and squirts some clear liquid
>that's a good sign
>you lick and prod her ponut
>the ponut clenches, too scared to let your tongue slip inside
>you smile as you hear her breathing getting a bit faster
>let's try something adventurous
>you lick her tiny urethra, just above the clit
>her body jerks, feeling someone touching her in that place for the first time in her young life
>she can't shoo you away or dodge the wet and warm touch of your tongue
>her sphincter getting weaker and weaker, it would scream in protest if it could
>you know you've discovered the secret fun button of this mare
>after a minute of pushing and licking, the poor girl can't take it anymore and empties herself, staining the fur on shaking hindlegs
>you wipe her drenched cooch with a tissue, making her shudder and pant quietly from the touch on her oversensitive parts
>she still tries to remain silent and calm, but winking and ponut clenching intensifies, betraying her
>it's time for the round two
>you press your thumb and index finger against both of her wet holes
>the mare goes stiff, like a doe caught in the headlights
>you push you hand, double-penetrating her in one thrust
>you hear a sharp intake of air as your fingers scrape the hot tunnels
>you don't waste any second and start pumping your hand
>poor girl can't hide it anymore, her moans gets louder and more high pitched
>she will squeal for you!
>with your fingers burried deep, you pinch the walls that separate them
>her hindlegs slide wide apart, a stiffled grunt signals you she is already on the edge
>with the second hand, you press hard against her clit and the pee hole
>>
>>28279872
>the second orgasm wrecks the small body, making her collapse under the waves of pure pleasure
>you pump furiously, you press aggressively, getting both of your hands drenched in mix of pony lovejuices
>the petite mare squeals and whines, forgetting about the guard's etiquette
>soon, the orgasm slowly dies down, leaving the panting and sweating mare laying in the puddle of your lovemaking
>you pull out your hand, leaving two flushed and slighty swollen holes drooling natural lubricant
>you gently rub her privates, from the puckered anus to the clit, and even brushing across her delicate crotchteats
>delicately stroking her butt and back, you help her get on hooves
>you lean forward, planting tiny kisses all over her neck and up to her ear
>you see her tired, dazed face, the wide and deep blush covering the muzzle, panting as your butterfly kisses go higher and higher
>and then, when you reach her ear, you whisper:
"You're a naughty guard who deserves a hard spanking. I want to see you over my knee in the next ten minutes, getting the punishment like a big mare."
>and then you pick yourself up and start heading to your quarters
>you didn't walk 20 meters and you hear the clip-clop of pony's hooves on the stone floor
>you smile, because you know you won't be alone in this strange world anymore
>>
>>28278347
>>mini donuts

>Pinkie Pie gets off baking plump, lickable doughnuts with icing that matches her friend's fur colour
>She refuses to make anything other than bear claws or eclairs for Anon whenever he visits (with peach or green apple icing, depending on whether Anon is "Green man in a suit" or "human person")
>>
>>28279872
>>her body jerks, feeling someone touching her in that place for the first time in her young life
>Breaking in fillies

>You are Anon, and Miss Cheerilee has invited you to her schoolhouse.
>When she asked you to help teach her students about sex, you made her promise that nothing weird would happen in front of those baby horses.
>Cheerilee just laughed and promised that "it wouldn't get weird".
>Then she called you "foal" and winked at you.
>>
>>28279900
>"Mommy? How did you and daddy meet?"
>>
>>28280046
wat
>>
>>28279900
I came here for casual lewdness, and instead received adorableness. Everything went better than expected
>>
>>28278347
Welp, the demand is there.
Ain't no rest for writefags eh?
TIME FOR HORSE FUCK

>You slowly make your way to the guardmare's backside, tracing your finger along her golden armor
>It was quite ornate, you had to admit
>They really sprung for protection, in at least one aspect
>You eventually arrive at her rear
>Seems there's no plate or mail here for protection
"Gotta wonder why they don't cover this up"
>"Standard military issue armor DOES cover the back, actually. It's only the guards who have the missisng rear."
>That actually kinda made sense, since other branches of the Equestrian military might see more action than regular old guards
>You raise the guardmare's tail, and get a full view of the works
>Horsepuss, check
>Ponut, check
>No point in wasting time
>You lower yourself, face at level with her vag
>You slide your finger over the slit
>Still nothing
>You rub a little more
>No movement
>You see her clitoris wink at you
>you lightly brush it
>Then...
>A shudder
>Barely noticeable, but there
>...
>Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!
>You thought mouthfucking a disinterested guard expanded dong
>But now it's time for the FEATURE LENGTH EXPANSION
>"ohhfmmmm.."
>You hear a moan n' gron from up front
>Wait, she can't have broken already
>Is her clit THAT sensi-
>Nope, it's Purple Smart doin' her own thing
>Just goin' at it with her hoof
>You COULD take care of-
>No, not yet
>You have a guard to break
>Moving back in position, you ever so slightly slide your index finger inside her folds, soon to be joined by your middle finger
>Steadily fiddling with her lips, you check for any sign of movement
>...It's still not much
>But it's there
>Let's get serious
>You slide your fingers deeper in, and begin to thrust them at a steady pace, every once in a while rubbing at her clit
>"hmmmmnnn"
>Is that the guard, or Twinkydink?
>You can feel her shaking a bit, but you have to assume the guard is still standing tall
>>
>>28280609
more?
>>
>>28280609
>You look down
>Seems Anon Jr needs a minute to-
>You hear the tiniest sqeuak
>You then feel some liquid squirt onto your hand
>NEVERMIND, WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS!!
>Still kneeing slightly, you raise yourself to where your groin and hers meet
>Tail in hand, cock at ready, you slide yourself in
>Pumping at a steady pace, you check to see for any signs of breaking down
>She's shaking even more now, but nothing else
>You barely hear someone moaning, at first assuming that Twilight's still goi-
>One glance in her direction and nope, she's spent
>On her back, heavy panting, ground around her moistened? Yeah, she's done
>So you ARE making progress
>There's not much of a crack in the stone
>But she's weathering
>You decide to kick it up a notch
>You speed up your thrusts
>As you do, her vagina seems to tighten more and more
>At this point, she's practically milking you
>You lean over her back and spot her horn
>Ooohohohohohoh, this oughtta do something
>Your hand finds its way to the tip, and with just a touch-
>"ee-"
>A warm liquid sprays onto your nether
>OOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>NOW WE'RE GETTIN' SOMEWHERE
>You begin to jerk her horn
>Looking at her face, you see she's gone wide-eyed
>Her mouth is puckered
>She's trying her hardest to not move
>We can't have that now, can we?
>You're starting to edge
>You're done teasing her
>No holding back now!
>DIVE DIVE DIVE!
>A smack is heard as you penetrate her with your full length
>As you do, you reach your head over to her horn
>You see her front legs begin to buckle
>After lowering them a bit, you finally wrap your mouth around it her horn
>OoooooooOooOO-
>Both at the same time, you and the guard orgasm
>You feel your crotch warm as she spurts her juices
>You fill her womb with your semen, your thrusts slowing to a halt
>And you feel something hit the roof of your mouth (some magical liquid? You're not sure)
>In the afterglow, you look down at the small white unicorn's face.
>>
>>28281040
>Her eyes are pointed upwards
>She's panting
>Her tongue is out
>SUCCESS
>You take her horn out of your mouth and take your cock out of her
>You pull your pants back up
>You done good, Anon
>You done good
>"Wow, that's kind of impressive"
>Your attention is turned to Twilight, now inspecting the guard in front of her
>"It's not often a guard just gives in like that."
>"GUARDSMARE"
>"YES PRINCESS?"
>The mare before you jolts to attention, causing you to jump a bit
>You look to the doors to see Celestia standing there with a look like someone pissed in her cereal
>"WHAT DID WE TELL YOU ABOUT MOVING?!"
>"YOU TOLD ME TO REMAIN UNMOVING UNLESS TROUBLE PRESENTED ITSELF, MA'AM!"
>"WAS MISTER ANONYMOUS TROUBLE, GAURDSMARE?!"
>The guard pauses for a second
>"WELL? WAS HE OR WAS HE NOT TROUBLE?"
>"APOLOGIES, PRINCESS, BUT I COULDN'T TAKE HIS GIRTH FOR LONG!"
>"SO YOU ADMIT TO FALTERING ON THE JOB?"
>"YES PRINCESS!"
>Celestia lowers her head to the unicorn guard's, keeping her at eye level
>"What's your name, soldier?"
>The unicorn speaks in a small, squeaky voice
>"Bulwark, princess. Steel Bulwark"
>"How long is left in your shift here?"
>"About 2 hours and 30 minutes Ma'am"
>"AS PUNISHMENT, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CLEAN YOURSELF OR BE CLEANED UNTIL THE END OF YOUR TIME HERE!"
>"Here on my shift, Prince-"
>"DID I STUTTER?! YES, UNTIL THE END OF YOUR SHIFT!"
>"YES PRINCESS"
>Eugh, that's gonna suck for her
>The solar princess lets out a sigh, before putting on a smile aimed in your direction
>"Sooo, Anonymous, Twilight..."
>"Are you ready for our little date?"
>Shit, right, you were here to visit her and Luna
>"Of course, Princess!"
>"Come now Twilight, this is just a little date, no need to formally address me."
>"Sorry, I'm still having trouble with all that, Pri- Celestia."
>"No need to worry. Shall we?"
>She waves her wing at you, urging you to follow
>You hear a voice whisper to you
>"Come visit me sometime"
>A piece of paper slips into your pants pocket
>>
>>28281309
brb, busy with my dick
>>
>Ponies can smell when Anon has recently masturbated
>They're confused and wondering why Anon didn't just find a mare and fuck her
>Anon steps outside his door in the morning to find a mare waiting on his doorstep presenting to him
>"C'mon, Anon! Relieve a bit of that stress before work, eh?"
>It's his boss
>>
>>28281449
It reminds me that one short story about a stallion looking for a quick fuck during a bus ride to his work. He mounts a teenage filly but she has to leave the bus before he cums. On the end he gets a hoofjob from his boss mare.
>>
File: 1442074079622.jpg (19KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1442074079622.jpg
19KB, 450x338px
>>28281572
That sounds awesome.
Link?
>>
>>28281934
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/18802854/#18860939
>>
File: 1459019623689.gif (3MB, 757x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1459019623689.gif
3MB, 757x1020px
>>28282026
You're one of the good ones, anon.
>>
>>28281572
There are mares all over Equestria. If one has to leave, he could just go find another to mount and finish in.
>>
>>28282258
>A young foal will never fuck your mouth
Life is painful.

Bump
>>
>>28281309
Go on
>>
>>28281309
Are you continuing?
>>
>>28284286
Give him some time.
>>
File: 1472179450771.jpg (55KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1472179450771.jpg
55KB, 599x449px
>>28284340
No
>>
>>28284286
No, that was the end
Probably should have said something
>>
>>28284402
*I probably should have said something
>>
>>28284402
I think you're some other Anon impersonating the writefag.
>>
>>28284426
No, I'm actually him. I'm just bad at this sort of thing
>>
>>28284364
Woolie?
>>
Pat pat poni head in public
>>
>>28285213
2lewd
>>
6 6 6
>>
>>28281309
somebody draw Celestia as the drill instructor from Full Metal Jacket, chewing out that guardsmare with cum dribbling out of her onto the ground behind her
all up in her personal space, giving her the knifehooves
>>
File: 1464650980665.jpg (84KB, 960x864px) Image search: [Google]
1464650980665.jpg
84KB, 960x864px
>>28279900
>>
File: 1460283480384.webm (463KB, 526x570px) Image search: [Google]
1460283480384.webm
463KB, 526x570px
>>
>>28281309
I demand anon have a weird fetish of bathing specific colored ponies in a royal fashion, like how a princess may have 30 maidens to bathe her in expensive and rare oils and soaps.
I want anon to bathe a guard pony as such until she lowers her guard, and then he ravages the fuck out of her candy colored body
Side note, the color of that pony should be uncommon, not rare by any means, but still quite uncommon
>>
bamf
>>
>page 6 bump
I'm bumpin dat ass nigga
>>
more writefag more

Pls?
>>
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/18802854/

the CTxAnon is literally my fav since then, really with I could find a sequel
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 320x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 320x291px
sleepless night cause my brain won't stfu bump
>>
>>28287560
Also bumping be cuz these niggers let it get to pg 9
>>
https://derpibooru.org/tags/foalcon
>>
>>28287608
>casual/public "Hey kid wanna /ss/?"
>>
Bump for causal fillies!
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 350x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 350x238px
>>28288442
OH SHIT NIGGA ITS ALIVE AAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEE
>>
OHSHITIbumpEDMYTOEFUCKINGGODDAMMIT
>>
oh shit bump nigger
>>
Fillies coming around bumping and walking
>>
>>28288442
What do they cause, besides boners?
>>
File: large.jpg (138KB, 1280x689px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
138KB, 1280x689px
>>
Casual sex is a major tourist attraction in equestria
>>
>>28291192
It attracts more then just tourists :^]
>>
>>28291192
It wouldn't really be, since it would be perfectly normal. Only Anon (and possibly other humans who somehow ended up in Equestria) would find it surprising or noteworthy at all.
>>
>>28291245
Equestria, as opposed to Griffonland, Yakyakistan, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 365x274px
WHERES a writefag when you need one, still got a boner over guard use desu
>>
>mares whining and complaining about griffons and diamond dogs getting stuck their knots inside
>>
>>28291767
>catbirds
>knots
???
>>
PAGE 8 REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28291245
Well it would be if the other nations didn't allow it.
>>
>>28291832
Don't you fucking tell me how alien biology works, Earthling. Who do you think you are?
>>
>>28292853
And then everything changed when the fire nation attacked
>>
>page 9
Y'all be niggers
>>
File: 1457185282875.gif (996KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1457185282875.gif
996KB, 1024x1024px
Does this thread cover casual conversation during sexy time?
>>
>>28293905
yes
>>
>>28293905
>Twilight and Rainbow Dash discussing the weather and their respective careers while Anon impregnates one or more of them
>>
>>28279992
Hmm... A thing that women used to do in Renaissance times would be to make cockle-bread they'd take a ball of bread dough, impress their vagina onto it, bake it, then give it to someone they fancied Perhaps Pinkie does special orders?
>>
>>28281309
Noice

Can you pastebin it? Was pretty comfy and hot.
>>
>>28294111
>they'd take a ball of bread dough, impress their vagina onto it, bake it, then give it to someone they fancied
That sounds like a sure-fire way to get a yeast infection.
>>
>>28294378
If you aren't willing to risk a yeast infection for your lover, then get the fuck out of my face.
>>
>>28286574
>that endearing look at the end
>>
>>28294439
>oh you
>oh you, presenting pone
>>
File: card.png (561KB, 800x491px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
561KB, 800x491px
>>28294111
Flirtation cards also used to be a thing (Victorian era):
>>
>>28294111
>>28294491
The techniques people in history used in their attempts to get their bone on are endlessly fascinating.
>>
File: rLTz65e.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rLTz65e.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>28280609
>>Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!
>>
>>28293905
>Casual conversation sex
>That picture of Twiggles
I remember a green with those very components
>>
>>28293905
>"So, what's new?"
>>
leaving page nine.
>>
>>28295412
But going to page 8!
>>
>>28294110
>>
>>28296107
>>
>>28296930
>>
File: 1435098393383.jpg (471KB, 1344x2289px) Image search: [Google]
1435098393383.jpg
471KB, 1344x2289px
>>
>>28272021

>Royal guard armor has an open back

Have you ever tried unbuckling plate mail when you have to take a dump really badly?
>>
>>28297890
Nope, but I can imagine it'd be a hassle.
With open-back armor they can just piss and shit where they stand without having to fiddle with their armor.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1237879
>>
https://derpibooru.org/592238
>>
File: 1424223194217.png (486KB, 2321x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1424223194217.png
486KB, 2321x1128px
>>
>>28299520
Is Femanon missing legs?
>>
>>28299782
I think her lower legs are hidden behind her knees, pointing directly away from the viewer.
>>
>>28294898
Link pls
>>
Can there be a summer job where mares walk around equestria with their tails tied up and is deemed public use?
>>
>>28301225
i'd pay to read about it
>>
>>28281309
Need back story on how these guards are trained
>>
File: 1471102841232.jpg (122KB, 689x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471102841232.jpg
122KB, 689x960px
>>28301938
Very carefully
>You will never be the sexual statue trainer.
>You will never give your recruits hands on training.
>>
>>28301225
This is a pretty great idea.
>>
Congratulating the mayor on her reelection.

https://derpibooru.org/944817
>>
>>28266956
Don't put that image in my mind, you fucking heathen.
>>
File: Autistic_Shrieks.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic_Shrieks.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>28293091
Well memed good sir
>>
>>28301225
Vinyl Scratch walked over to her stand... it looked more like a pillory...(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillory). "This is gonna be lots of fun, look we even got a tip jar for you!" Derpy Hooves shouted gleefully as she flew past Vinyl and pointed out a tip jar near the pillory. Vinyl glanced at the pillory and quivered as a feminine wetness ran down one of her back legs. "Y-yeah... I'm excited alright...". Vinyl managed to squeak out.

"I am to, this fair is gonna be alot of fun. The first thing I'm gonna do when it starts is go eat muffins and go on the ferris wheel with Doctor!" Derpy shouted in an excited manner. "But first we need to get you set up". Vinyl trotted up to the pillory and got in place. She put her front legs and head into the proper places; as she did this Derpy put the top down and turned a few knobs. Vinyl was now locked firmly into place.

"Have fun! I'm gonna go find the Doctor now!" Derpy said as she flew away in a fervor ridden and excited manner. Vinyl felt the wind blow against her exposed marehood. Vinyl shook with wanton lust and raised her plot as high as she could. Minutes passed as the sound of country pony music and the smell of funnel cake flooded the air. Vinyl was squirming in her bondage and her mare pussy was winking and dripping with visible arousal. Vinyl was beginning to think she would never get any respite from her current predicament. Vinyl felt a pony mount her from behind and something poking her ass cheeks.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Vinyl exclaimed. The unknown stallion slipped his cock into Vinyls winking mare pussy and began to piston in and out. Vinyl could here grunting and panting noises from behind her as the stallion slid in and out of her tight mare vag. Vinyl moaned out like a greedy whore. "Fuck yes! Fuck my tight little DJ hole!". The stallion thrusted into Vinyl one last time as he let out a torrent of hot stallion cum loose into Vinyl's mare pussy.
>>
>>28302972
The stallion pulled out and trotted away. Stallion seed leaked from Vinyl's mare cunt like a waterfall, pooling around her back hooves and coating her back legs. Vinyl humped the air with her empty plot and whinnied in desperation. A pudgy, blue coat stallion trotted in front of Vinyl and presented his big throbbing stallion cock to her. Vinyl opened her mouth and the stallion plunged his meaty cock down her throat. The stallion began face fucking Vinyl as she gagged around his mass.

As Vinyl struggled to deep throat the front stallions cock she felt a tongue licking her clitoris. Unable to protest with the giant cock down her throat Vinyl just laid there and allowed it to happen. The tongue licked against her clitoris, making Vinyl squirm and buck back in pleasure. The stallion in front of Vinyl came down her throat and pulled out after depositing all of his semen in Vinyls stomach. Vinyl pulled off the cock and gasped for air. Just as Vinyl caught her breath she felt a cock ram into her slick and loose ponut. "Ah shit! Your a good fuck!" A stallion exclaimed from behind her. As she got anal fucked a colt walked up in front of her.

The colt pulled a step stool in front of Vinyl and climbed up to where his cock was directly in front of her lips. A yellow coat unicorn that seemed to be the colts mother ran up to Vinyl. The colts mother blushed a shade of crimson and sat down to watch the show. Vinyl slowly took the colts tip into her mouth as the stallion behind her pounded her ass. Vinyl felt a strange shaft like object press into her cunt as a yellow aura began to glow around the mothers horn. The shaft began to vibrate in her cunt.
>>
>>28302989
Vinyl came hard and took the colts entire length into her mouth. The colt whined in pleasure and stood still as he came into Vinyls mouth. The colt fell onto the ground and passed out. The colts mother began to clean his cock off with her mouth. Vinyl felt the magical shaft go away. The stallion behind Vinyl came in her ass and pulled out. Mid-cumming the stallion shot hot globs of cum all over Vinyls backside. Cum leaked freely from Vinyls ass, pussy, and mouth.

The mother continued her loving ministrations until her colts cock was clean of semen. The mare levitated her son on to her back and trotted away. The stallion behind Vinyl trotted away. Vinyl was now left sated, laying in the pillory and waiting to be fucked again. Vinyl heard a familiar voice from behind her. "Howdy Vinyl, ever since Winona got that gender reverse spell he's been really... ah... well... you know... excited... as of late. And I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking care of him, seeing as how your ahlready in that contraption there." Applejack said. "Um...yeah, okay. Help him on up." Vinyl said with a look of curiosity.

Applejack turned a knob on the pillory. The pillory lowered closer to the ground. Winona mounted Vinyl and began poking his cock around Vinyls ass cheeks. After a dozen or so failed attempts Vinyl was finally penetrated by Winona. Winona piston-ed his slender dog cock into Vinyls tight mare pussy. Vinyl gritted her teeth and moaned as Winona fucked the absolute shit out of her cunt. Vinyl Scratch came for a second time that day. As Winona pumped in and out of Vinyls greedy mare pussy, Vinyl squirted and convulsed around Winona's doggy cock. Winona knotted Vinyl and filled up her cunt with an ungodly amount of cum. Applejack scratched behind one of Winona's ears before throwing some bits into the tip jar and trotting away.
>>
>>28302993
FIN
>>
>>28302998
Goddamn writefag, that was good. You got a pastebin?
>>
>>28302993
That's messed up, but it's ok I guess
>>
https://derpibooru.org/982025
>>
>>28302972
AiE stories where ponies have a partner who isn't Anon triggers my autism to physically uncomfortable levels.

for real though this was really good. thanks for posting, Fetishfag
>>
>>28304254
haha disregard that i suck cocks
fucking hell I'm such a retard
>>
>"C'mon, Anon!"
"No."
>"But it's for science!"
"No!"
>"Pleeeeaaaase?"
"Twilight, no! I'm not having sex with a timberwolf!"
>A familiar country twang pipes up.
>"Aww, quit bein' difficult, Anon. Y'all know the Princesses want us to see what kinda critters you can make foals with."
>You grit your teeth and tear your eyes away from the whimpering timberwolf Twilight had tied up in her creepy "science" basement.
"Applejack, you know full-fucking-well that Princess Celestia and Princess Luna mean SAPIENT races."
>Applejack just looks at you like you asked her what colour the number 4 is.
>"Sapey-what races, sugarcube?"
>Fuck's sake, Applejack.
>Learn how to science!
"Self-aware, Applejack. You know, intelligent like ponies and minotaurs and griffons."
>Applejack scoffs.
>"Ah might hesitate to say griffons are any type of smart, Anon."
>...was that a racist insult against griffons?
>"And it ain't like y'all didn't already take both of'em to bed, Anon."
>Right.
>The griffon thought your dick was weird because it didn't have barbs on it.
>The minotaur, on the other hand, gave you an address and an invitation to visit in a couple of months.
>Applejack just looks down at the timberwolf with this big, dumb, thoughtful expression on her face.
>She stares long and hard at the captured animal, even going so far as to bring a hoof up and rub her chin.
>Finally, she nods and smiles.
>"Y'all ain't never had to deal with timberwolves before, have you, city boy? These here tree-dogs are a lot smarter than you think they are."
>Goddammit.
>You look around the assembled Elements for support.
>Fluttershy nods serenely; Pinkie Pie looks uncomfortably excited; Rainbow Dash is giving you this look that suggests you're wasting her time; Twilight has a quill and parchment floating in front of her, eyeing you intently; and Rarity flagging you with her tail.
>"What if I were to sweeten the deal, darling? I'll give you a little treat if you help our dear Twilight out with the experiment."
>>
>>28304324
Ask her for unlimited plowing access to the marshmallows ass
>>
>>28304324
>Half an hour later, you exit Twilight's weird tree-library, buckling you belt and swallowing your shame.
>You try to forget the sounds the timberwolf made when you fucked he-it.
>Fucked IT.
>Not just the sounds; the warmth, the wetness, and the way that those weird vines constricted around your cock, milking it for your seed.
>You left the building when it turned around and tried to cuddle with you afterwards.
>"Anonymous! Anonymous, come back!"
>You stop mid-buckle and turn around.
>Rarity's galloping towards you in the way that only a tiny, knee-high horse can.
>"Anonymous, tell me you haven't forgotten our deal?"
>Rarity sits down and gives you the saddest look you've ever seen.
>"Oh, you have, haven't you?"
>She rears back and throws a forearm over her eyes dramatically.
>"So quickly you forget about moi! After all I've done, all I've sacrificed for you and your clothes!"
>You've seen these dramatics before, so you just stand there and wait for her to get it out of her system.
>A few more emotion-filled lines later, Rarity peeks out from between her hooves and, seeing how unimpressed you are, immediately goes back to normal.
>"Hmph! Oh, very well. Be that way."
>She turns around and presents her winking, onyx marehood.
>"Dig in, darling. I want to howl like that timberwolf."
>Your dignity is more or less destroyed thanks to your latest stint of debauchery, so you don't hesitate to shove your cock inside of Rarity.
>Right in the middle of the market.
>Right in front of everypony.
>To your surprise, nobody around you seems to care.
>>
>>28304348
I am here
And I am extremely hard
>>
>>28304348
>Even when Rarity's delighted gasps turn into passionate moans and barely-contained shouting, nobody bats an eye at your display.
>One passing mare even complimented you at your technique.
>"Tail-pulling. I never thought of that one before."
>You're starting to feel the building pressure and pleasureable tugging in your groin when you feel a tap on your shoulder.
>Applejack looks a bit impatient and slightly annoyed.
>"Are you two almost finished, sugarcube? Yer in mah spot."
>That's right; Applejack usually sets up her stall here.
>"P-patience, dear!" Rarity gasps, drooling on the ground.
>"I'm sure we - oh! - will be d-done - right there! - soon, d-darling~"
>As your orgasm overtakes you, you grip Rarity's marshmallow ass and pull her hips as tight as you can against your crotch.
>Rarity gasps and groans as you fill her up with your spunk.
>She stumbles away as you pull out, doing her best not to step in the small puddle of your collective fluids.
>"That was... marvelous, Anonymous."
>She clumsily turns around and leans into your side, nuzzling your chest.
>"Do come by later, won't you?"
>You scratch Rarity behind the ears and tell her that you will.
>She surprises you with a peck on the cheek and then walks off.
>"Rarity!"
>Rarity freezes at Applejack's voice and, with a bit of a sheepish smile, cleans up the puddle with a burst of magic.
>"There you go, Applejack. All better."
>Applejack "harumph"s and goes about setting her stall up.
>"Y'all do yer love-makin' somewhere else, next time. Ah don't wanna hear somepony losing sales on account of you two gettin' in their way again."
>Rarity "hmph"s and walks away with her head held high.
>"I suppose I shall. Goodbye, Applejack; Anonymous."
>Rarity walks away, bow-legged and dripping fluids.
>>
>>28304385
>this hit me hard
>right on the penis
>this is precisely my exact fetish

Your the first person to get this green right
>>
File: U-UNF.png (124KB, 393x327px) Image search: [Google]
U-UNF.png
124KB, 393x327px
>>28281309
U-unf.
Good job lad.
>>
>>28304385
>You are Anon, regular fuck-buddy (sorry; "buck-buddy") of Rarity
>It's been about 3 months since you... did that thing that you did... with the thing in Twilight's basement...
>....
>And Twilight just called you into her library.
>She said it had something to do with your "reproductive experiments" and you hope to god she doesn't have another woodland animal chained up for you to rape.
>Because that's what it is when what you're having sex with isn't intelligent enough to agree or disagree to sex.
>More importantly, it's bestialtiy.
>....said the man who fucks horses.
>Your life is so messed up, you don't even know why you object to normal animal-sex any more.

>You open the door to Twilight's library and step inside.
>Instantly, you're beset upon by a timberwolf.
>You fall to your back and throw out your arms, hoping to fend off its attack...
>...when it starts licking your face.
>What?
>"Oh, Anon!"
>Twilight pops out from behind a bookcase and races over.
>She's looking more excited than you can remember ever seeing her; bar the first time she studied you.
>"Good news! Remember how we were trying to find out what race you can have foals with?"
"Unfortunately."
>Twilight ignores you and turns to face the timberwolf.
>"Roll over, girl!"
>The timberwolf gets off of you and, with a happy little woofle, lays down and rolls over onto her side.
>Your blood freezes as the bulge on the timberwolf's lower-tummy is exposed.
>Twilight jumps up and down in excitement and, when she's done, pats you on the back.
>"Congratulations, Anon!"
>>
>>28304420
>damn, even tho that rara got me off, still at half so this isn't total boner killer
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 867x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 867x529px
>>28304420
>this scene in a picture
>>
>>28304420
>"How did you and mommy meet?"
>>
>>28239421
Get a pastebin nigger.
>>
>>28304385
Good stuff, although I wish the sex scene with the timberwolf hadn't been skipped over.
>>
>>28304420
>and that's how Groot was conceived
>>
>>28304522
>fuck dogs
>heil hitler
>build walls
>make mrka grt agun
>>
my balls are empty because of this damned general
>>
File: 1464628150563.jpg (46KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
1464628150563.jpg
46KB, 460x459px
>>28304529
>>
>>28304420
And that's how Vh'aiolku the world-eater was conceived. Anon was his unwitting herald.
>>
>>28304919
All hail Vh'aiolku beast of a thousand splinters!
>>
Casual public spanking
>>
>Mane 6 visit the Human 6
>Humanquestria ain't like casualsexquestria so they use each other whenever they get the urge
>Maybe masturbate in public, forgetting it's taboo
Or
>Human 6 visit Mane 6
>Have to get used to all the public fugg
Just spit balling some ideas here
>>
>>28305869
>Mane 6 visit the Human 6
>they need to wear pantis to cover their privates
>Twilight and Rarity have no problems with them, but for the rest it's a nightmare to use the bathroom
>>
File: 1458936224486.png (174KB, 745x582px) Image search: [Google]
1458936224486.png
174KB, 745x582px
>>28305869
>human 6 visit casual equestria

Oh yes.
>>
>>28305893
>for the rest it's a nightmare to use the bathroom
That's why ponies are usually either naked or wear dresses with open backs.
>>
>>28303054
I don't have a pastebin. I do have a fimfiction though. Here's my fimfiction.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/AndPony

>>28304254
Thanks, I got the idea for this after seeing a pic of Vinyls ass and pussy.
Here's a link to the pic
http://imgur.com/a/2CCLq

>Vinyl gritted her teeth and moaned as Winona fucked the absolute shit out of her cunt. Vinyl Scratch came for a second time that day. As Winona pumped in and out of Vinyls greedy mare pussy, Vinyl squirted and convulsed around Winona's doggy cock. Winona knotted Vinyl and filled up her cunt with an ungodly amount of cum.

I used the word cunt twice in the same paragraph. I'll change this before I publish the story.
>>
>>28306960
>perhaps even replace vinyl with she a couple times, saying her name so repetitively kinda kills a boner
>>
>>28304420
>under Equestrian Law, this makes Anon legally a Timberwolf
>he is banished to the Everfree Forest accordingly
>only Fluttershy and Zecora ever visit him

>it's OK, though
>eventually he learns Timberwolfese and comes to appreciate their surprisingly deep culture and ways of life
>not to mention his loving woodbitch and their half-Timberwolf/half-man freak offspring
>>
can we get some cunnuligus? That's like, my fetish
>>
>>28304385
>that rush
>did you do what you think you did?
>you did
>your softening penis stands erect once again
>the juices from rarity glistening like gems in the sun
>you feel a great pressure build up in your chest
>it was exhilarating, ravaging rarity In front of those who looked onto her with respect
>you can't help but stare at the behind of the orange colored pony who stands before you
>your shadow looms over her
>you see her shiver as she slowly looks around to you
>she knows this feeling
>this is the same feeling when a stallion goes into a lust rage and tries to mount every female pony in sight
>usually they become dangerous, and guards are called to keep them from harming anypony
>his face is overtaken with a lustful twisted smile
>in a split second he is has overtaken her, pinning her down

Well fuck ran out of steam, guess I'll try again later
>>
bunmp
>>
>>28308642
>>
>>28308008
Is this going to be like that chapter in American Psycho where it shifts to third person to emphasize the character's dissociation and depersonalization?
>>
https://derpibooru.org/993961
>>
>>28308898
>>
>>28304420
More! More!
>>
https://derpiboo.ru/1226670
>>
High school fillies keep their tails high up
>>
What about casual cock vore?
>>
>>28312585
No
>>
>tfw have public masturbation/reaction fetish
>tfw OP said mares would consider it an insult
>not sure if i like the idea of mares seeing me jerk off and look at me angrily, their mere looks getting me off
>diamond tiara would be so fucking upset
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1026082

>>28312611
I wouldn't worry about it to much. I always liked to imagine an Equestria with practically no sexual taboos. Masturbating in public wouldn't be a big deal.

Speaking of masturbation.
http://pastebin.com/evaeQJyq
http://pastebin.com/r1RQhTFY
>>
>>28312983
>https://derpibooru.org/1026082
>those noses
what the fug
>>
>>28312983
that's my conundrum i'd love to just take it out and start stroking, but i'd want some of the mares to be disgusted!
i'd want them to be upset!
even the thought of them knowing what i'm doing and ignoring me gets my juices bubbling
>>
casual public impregnation
>>
>>28312999

That's a tough one, there really doesn't seem a whole lot of that sort of thing around.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/177316/public-pleasure
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/283589/super-slut
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1017834
>>
So this thread is why bonobos are superior socialy to humans. They have casual sex all the time, resulting in less agression, better cooperation and no left out loners who wouldnt contribute to the group. If there is a inpending fight between males, the females will evem distract them by having sex with them in order to preserve peace in the group. Just imagine how many wars woulndt have happened if human women werent such hung up egoistical cunts.
>>
>>28314077
Huh

Didn't know 'red solo cup' was a tag
>>
>>28314379
What are those red cups anyway?
Is it some sort of meme?
>>
>>28314799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68
>>
>>28238932
>anon walks outside and notices all the pagan whores being raped in the streets
>suddenly anon remembers why muslims require their wives, daughters, and servants to wear burkas is public.
>>
>>28314359
I guess the Darwinian view would be that, if female sexual greed didn't confer evolutionary advantage, the it wouldn't have been selected for...

to the extent that female sexual greed isn't an ephemeral social construct in any case.
>>
File: Expand Dong.png (1011B, 320x64px) Image search: [Google]
Expand Dong.png
1011B, 320x64px
>>28315221
I haven't seen any porn for awhile. Shall I write some more? I've been really into the idea of big ol'' crotch titties for awhile now.
>>
File: 1459941643761.png (94KB, 260x230px) Image search: [Google]
1459941643761.png
94KB, 260x230px
>>28315491
>big ol'' crotch titties
Yes!
>>
>>28315491
Yeeeeeesssssss. Crotchtits are beautiful
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1134503
>>
>>28315776
Unf
>>
Idea: mother have her marefriends visit for a chat and some tea when her son comes down and needs help going through puberty. She helps while the other mares have a discussion about how their colts are growing up and how they will help them.
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>28317235
I like this idea. Hope someone writes it.
>>
>>28317720
>>
>>28317235
>a mother finds her little colt's porn stash
>she's disappointed that he isn't using her instead
>>
Brunch bump
>>
>>28317235
>>28318567
I wanna see this now.
>>
File: 22229 - macro Twist.png (218KB, 666x676px) Image search: [Google]
22229 - macro Twist.png
218KB, 666x676px
>>28317235
Now we're talking.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/846178
>>
>>28319159
>casual/public dick-shaped peppermint sticks made by a little filly
>>
Thank Audrarius (specifically this pic https://e621.net/post/show/623260/animal_genitalia-animal_penis-anthro-anthrofied-au ) for inspiring muh dick
Also Futashy in this story, so there's that
HAIL 2 U!

>Be Fluttershy
>Twilight decided to let you and the girls visit the human world
>You and the girls are hanging out with Sunset Shimmer
>Your human counterparts are too busy with school to hang out for now
>So Sunset offered to take you all out for the day
>You're all at a restaurant, talking with each other
>Except for you
>You're not exactly in the mood to talk
>What with your raging-
>"Fluttershy, are you alright, darling?"
>No, you're not
"I- I'm fine Rarity."
>"Are you sure? Is something wrong?"
>Yes Sunset, there is
>But you can't say what it is
"N-no, I'm fine, Sunset. Thank you for asking..."
>"Okay, just let us know if you need anything."
"Of course."
>The human world such a strange place
>There's no magic
>Humans rely on electricity for everything
>It's all just so DIFFERENT
>Especially sex
>It wasn't TABOO, but...
>Over in Equestria, it was very casual
>Here, though... it's more private
>Meant to be had behind closed doors
>You didn't mind that
>You look down to your skirt
>There's a small dark stain right where your-
>Ooohh noooo
"U-uh, girls? I-i-i have to go use the restroom!"
>Except for now
>"Oh, uh, I think it's in the back over there."
>Because right now...
"T-thanks Applejack!"
>"Are you sure you're alright, darling?" You can tell us if anything's wrong."
"T-th-thanks for offering butI'mfine!"
>Because you had an erection that wouldn't go away
>Back in Equestria, if you needed relief, all you had to do was ask one of the girls (you were too embarrassed to ask a random mare)
>But here, you can't do that
>You have to take care of this yourself
>You rush yourself to the bathroom, covering your groin as you do
>Ohhh, why can't it just go away?!
>Why did this have to happen NOW?!
>>
File: 1463786931536.jpg (99KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463786931536.jpg
99KB, 800x450px
>>28320893
Don't stop now.
>>
>>28320893
>You practically bumrush the bathroom door and quickly check each stall
>After checking to see if they're empty, you enter one, dropping your skirt and panties down
>And there it is
>Your throbbing cock springs from the panties, demanding your attention
>You close the nearby toilet's lid and sit on it, now beginning to stroke your cock
>Oh gosh darnit, this had to happen NOW, didn't it?!
>Pre is flowing out of you like a leaky faucet
>You begin to stroke faster, wanting nothing more than for your erection to go away
>"Fluttershy, dear, are you alright?"
>You jump as you hear Rarity's voice echo through the bathroom
>"Fluttershy, if you need something, you can tell me."
>You keep as silent as possible while stroking yourself
>"Please, Fluttershy, I know you're embarrassed for whatever reason, but there's no reason to hide."
>You let slip a moan, alerting Rarity to your presence
>You hear her walk over to your stall and open it, catching you masturbating
>Dangit, how could you forget to lock it?
>"Is that what's wrong?"
>You nod in shame
"I'm so sorry, I just... Twilight told us that we couldn't... and I-"
>"There's nothing to be ashamed of Fluttershy. It's natural for this sort of thing to happen."
>She walks towards you, hiking her skirt up and pulling her panties down, revealing her ma- womanhood
>"And since we're both here, we might as well take care of this right now."
>She drops her panties to the floor and walks over to you, rubbing herself
>"I'll admit, I'm not used to EVERYTHING on my human body (especially having teats on my chest) but I DO know about this. It'll be over before you know it.'
>You get up before she rests a hand on your shoulder, urging you to sit down
>"Now you sit there and let Rarity take care of you."
>You do as she asks, sitting back down and letting her stand over your lap
>She lifts her skirt and guides your cock to the entrance, easing it in
>You fail at holding back a hi-pitched groan as you feel yourself enter her vagina
>>
>>28321436
MOAR
>>
>>28321436
>You close your eyes and lift your hands away from Rarity, knowing you both shouldn't be doing what you're doing, at least here anyway
>"Come now Fluttershy, you don't need to act all embarrassed. There's nothing wrong with what we're doing."
"Bu-but it's... supposed to be-"
>You squeak as she begins to pump your cock
>"There's... *pant*....absolutely nothing wrong with...*pant*... helping a friennnndahh...And thhhhat's wh*pant*...what we're d-doing..."
>She continues straddling you for a minute or so before you do something odd
"Rarity... co-....could you open...up your top?"
>"Uhhhh...I...guess so..."
>She opens her blouse up, her teats still in her bra
"And...the bra too..."
>She gives a questioning look before she unhooks her bra, fully revealing her breasts
>Something about them...
>...Their softness...
>...their roundness...
>The way they bounce with every pump...
>It sets you off
>You begin to thrust along with Rarity without even knowing
>Drool begins to run down your mouth
>"Umm... Fluttershy?"
>You don't know why...
>But you place your mouth on one of her teats and begin sucking
>"HmmmMMMM-!"
>She begins to moan as you suck with all your might
>At this point she's not even pumping, letting you take control
>You stop sucking, pulling your mouth back and leaving a string of drool
>You begin to thrust harder, Rarity's tits giving you more energy
>"F-L-U-TT-ER-SH-Y-E-E-SL-O-U-WD-"
"SUCK ON MY TITS!"
>You practically beg this as you throw off your top and take your bra off, letting it slide down your midriff
>You grab onto Rarity's hips and begin to hump with all your might
>Rarity complies, grabbing onto one and slurping like mad
"fuuuuaaaaaAAAA-!"
>You scream as you climax, forcing your cum into Rarity's womb
>She flips onto you, both of your chests connecting at the nipple, making both of you weakly jolt up before you slump down
>"See?...Nothing....Wrong...With what...we did..."
>>
>>28321988
>Rarity slowly stands, picking up her bra and putting it back on along with your top
>She picks up her panties and looks at them, before she just pockets them
>"You know what, I'll just keep them off for now, in case you need my help again."
>She grabs your hand and helps you up
>You both clean up, dress back up and head out of the bathroom
>...where you find Sunset
>"Are you alright, Fluttershy?"
"Oh, yes, I'm fine now, thanks for asking."
>"What was wrong?"
>"Well, seems Fluttershy got an erection."
>She gives a puzzled look
"I forgot to tell you, but I have a penis."
>"...ooooooooookay then."
>Things got a bit awkward after that
>Though Sunset seemed to take it surprisingly well overall

Shitty ending yeah, but I didn't really plan it. Sorry for that.

Thanks for reading
>>
>>28321988
Just realized its says flips when I meant flops
Ninja Rarity: Stealth Fucker
>>
>>28322161
>>28321988
>>28321436
I like it.
>>
>a mare who wants some stimulation but doesn't quite want to get fucked stops at the market to buy a farm-fresh cucumber, which she then plugs into her cooch right there in front of the seller and then goes about her business with a country vegetable poking out of her
>>
>Apple Bloom has a nightmare about getting a jizz mopper cutie mark
>>
>>28320893
>>28321436
>>28321988
>>28322161
That's some good shit desu.
>>
>>28317235
Yes please
>>
File: 1462953070169.jpg (14KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
1462953070169.jpg
14KB, 201x201px
>>28238932
Jesus fucking christ how horrifying
This board and everone on it is such cancer
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 666x828px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 666x828px
>>28324800
>>
File: back to reddit.jpg (194KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.jpg
194KB, 717x880px
>>28324800
>>
>>28325483
>>
>>28315491
Tell us all about the big Equestrian crotch titties, cousin.
>>
File: moondancer_casual.png (888KB, 1744x3144px) Image search: [Google]
moondancer_casual.png
888KB, 1744x3144px
>>
>>28320790
>mare buys one and stuffs it up her hoohaa, her son is going to be so surprised when he sees his present.
>>
>>28315491
Casual public Milky please.
>>
>>
>>28315524
>>28326842
>>28328021
>>28315528
Story incoming. It's gonna have big ol' crotch titties, lactation, Derpy Hooves, and anal felching.
>>
>>28329420
Derpy Hooves flew past a flustered looking mare. Derpy Hooves was on a mission. Today Derpy was dead set on one thing, and one thing only. She was going to make the best muffins EVER!

Derpy arrived at Sugar Cube Corner. Derpy trotted in and saw Pinkie smiling and talking to the rest of the mane six. Derpy trotted over to them; her heavy, milk filled crotch tits swinging underneath her as she went.

"Hey there Derpy! Are you ready to get started making the most super duperest fun cupcakes ever!?" Pinkie excitedly exclaimed. "I thought we were making muffins..." Derpy said in minor disappointment. "Ohhhhh! I'm sorry. Yeah we are making cupcakes today!" Pinkie exclaimed joyously. Pinkie ran behind the counter and grabbed and placed a mixing bowl on the counter.
>>
>>28329740
"Okie dokie lokie! Jump up so we can start milking you!" Pinkie yelled. A few patrons giggled at the display and began to touch themselves. Derpy Hooves fluttered up over the bowl and stood on the counter. Twilight began to milk Derpy into the bowl. Milk squirted from Derpys teats and into the bowl. Derpy began to run wet with arousal. "We're gonna need some male ejaculate for that extra bit of flavor... I think it would be best if a stallion mated with your ass..." Twilight said in an unsure manner.

"I'm gonna make the best cupcakes ever! Whatever it takes!" Derpy said suddenly filled with vigor and determination. Twilight turned to the patrons and asked. "Would anypony here like to fuck Derpys asshole?". Big Mac got up from his table and spoke, "Ah think Ah'd like to break her asshole in." Other patrons whistled and cheered on Big Mac as he walked over to the counter. Big Mac's big hot macinrod swung underneath him as he walked.

Derpy squeed and bent over into the "cum inside" pose. Big Mac climbed onto the counter and mounted Derpy. After poking Derpy's ass cheeks a few times he finally rammed home into Derpy's asshole. Derpy let out a silent scream as she was pushed into the counter. Big Mac began to piston fuck Derpy's asshole; sliding his lengthy girth in and out of Derpys love tunnel. The patrons cheered on Big Mac while masturbating. Twilight began to milk Derpy's crotch tits into the mixing bowl as she got fucked by Big Macs cock. "Ah, Big Mac!" Derpy moaned out in pleasure as her tailhole was used and abused.
>>
>>28329752
Big Mac rammed home one final time as he unloaded torrent after torrent of cum into Derpys stretched out ponut. Big Mac slowly pulled out as cum leaked from Derpys butt and fell into the bowl below. Big Mac removed the rest of his cock and jumped off the counter. Big Mac walked back over to his now awe struck friends. One of Big Macs stallion friends knelt down and began to deep throat Big Macs softening cock. "Okie dokie, now just empty all that yummy cummy cum into the bowl!" Pinkie said.

Derpy Hooves squatted down and began to push out the cum. Semen fell from her gaping tailhole and into the bowl with several splashes. After a few minutes, it seemed Derpy had pushed out most of the semen that was in her ponut. Pinkie picked up the bowl and trotted into the kitchen. Derpy got off the counter and collapsed onto the ground. A small filly approached Twilight and Derpy. "M-may I clean the bowl? The filly questioned...

"Sure go ahead, and have fun!" Twilight said while trotting into the kitchen. The filly approached Derpys backside and began to scoop out the remaining semen with her tongue. Derpy let out a soft moan and pushed back against the fillies snout. Derpy pushed out the rest of Big Macs cum into the fillies waiting mouth. The filly pulled away from Derpys child bearing hips and swallowed the big load of cum in her mouth. The filly giggled and ran back to her mother. The fillies mother began to clean the fillies face of cum.
>>
>>28329758
FIN

Also that story is called "Cooking by the Book".
>>
>>28329767
>No greentext
What is this heresy?
>>
File: 1450395903588.png (191KB, 856x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450395903588.png
191KB, 856x1024px
>>28329740
>>28329752
>>28329758
Yes!
>>
File: Derpy Motivation.jpg (95KB, 640x543px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy Motivation.jpg
95KB, 640x543px
>>28330757
Derp Horse a qt
>>
File: 1472878197817.jpg (112KB, 729x729px) Image search: [Google]
1472878197817.jpg
112KB, 729x729px
>>28329740
>>28329752
>>28329758
Unf.
>>
>>28329758
I don't know, I think semen out of Derpy's butthole would make the resulting cupcakes taste a bit shitty.
>>
>>28238932
So why is it that these aren't removed

Are the mods illiterate or something, only able to censor images?
>>
>>28331799
Why do you care?
>>
>>28331931
Just wondering
>>
>>28331799
They're show-related and not in violation of any actual rules, nor any imaginary rules. Why would they be removed?
>>
>>28331799
Yeah you can talk about fucking horses all you want but as soon as post a horse fucking pic, you're getting a 3 day vacation.
>>
>>
File: Singing_circle_S2E18.png (952KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Singing_circle_S2E18.png
952KB, 1280x720px
>whenever Pinkie Pie has sex it turns into a town-wide orgy, just like when everypony joins in for songs
>>
>>28333681
bumpo
>>
>>28334211
>>
>>28331799
These threads aren't breaking any rules.
>>
>>28331799
>So why is it that these aren't removed
Because the only cancerous thing in them is you
>>
>>
>>28338008
I wish she was wearing a nice skirt maching her fluffy and warm coat
The best thing in public sex in Equestria would be ponies wearing clothes, so you could strip them
>>
Hey guys, what do you think about this?
https://derpiboo.ru/1241253?scope=scpeeae4b279f2696c803627d5f5da06384b879727c8
>>
>>28339404
it's ok I guess, not the best pic on the world tho
>>
>>28339450
Was asking about the description for each mare. But yeah I've seen better too.
>>
>>28339818
>Fluttershy
>spanking
I'd smack her ass
>>
>>28339818
>the description for each mare
they're dogshit
e.g., hyper, ridiculous, ludicrous, ultra, intense, and super all mean the same thing, so what's even the point in pretending to differentiate between them
>>
>>28338564
The best thing about public sex in Equestria would be when it got cold enough that mares would get cumcicles hanging off their backsides if they stayed outside too long.
>>
https://derpiboo.ru/1231805?scope=scpe5c7153a3690e619141f7ccff44bb3d28815c6825
>>
File: 1442768004904.jpg (232KB, 1280x1723px) Image search: [Google]
1442768004904.jpg
232KB, 1280x1723px
>>28341477
I absolutely love this picture. I think it's the background that really does it for me, to be honest.
>>
>>28341477
"Applejack presenting herself by raising her tail with a lasso" is my fetish.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1219013
>>
https://derpibooru.org/809582
>>
>>28342813
>Fluttershy's annoyed/bored/disappointed facial expressions
>>
Not completely casual, but a town just becomes super horny and start fucking each other, but tries to continue their duties while fucking. Sadly, hasn't been updated for a year. Maybe someone else can use the idea? Bonus, the foals are getting in it too.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/193053/ponyville-pollen
>>
File: Bueno.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bueno.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
I'd like to request a story about Flutter's mom being a living mixing bowl. If no one else does it. I'll do it.
>>
>>28345042
page 9 bump
>>
>>28345042
I don't know what you mean by that but go ahead
>>
>>28346033
Watch this and you'll know.
I'll write it tonight or tomorrow.
http://www.sextvx.com/en/video/473889/roxys-secret-recipe
>>
page 8 bump
>>
>>28346998
page 9 bump
>>
>>28348010
page 9 bump
>>
Given that Ponyville is small enough that everyone knows or at least knows of everyone else, how would the casual/public sex scene be different in a city like Manehattan where there are hundreds of thousands or millions of ponies going about their lives surrounded by strangers whom they've never met before and may never encounter again?
>>
>>28349007
Sounds like a good idea
But where would the locations be. And everyone would be busy getting through with their day.
>>
>>28346080
I never knew I wanted this in my life.
>>
>Cheerilee checks her students' progress in Sex Ed by having the colts run a train on her
>>
>>28350379

Jeez. Just imagine what the last colt has to deal with. Like sticking your dick in a puddle of mud.
>>
>>28350470
Extra credit is extra credit
>>
>>28349007
did it before, this whole concept works better if ponyville is the one weird friendly town/sex cult
because fish out of water is the only real hook thats unique to it and honestly the big town alienation thing is neither very interesting nor attractive

make it so that ponies in big cities have minimal social taboos but would still never sleep with someone unless it made them look good vs. ponyville is one big happy incestuous family and you have an interesting conflict
>>
>>28351433
I put entirely too much effort into the backstory as well so since I'm never using it:

Equestria has harmony magic that imposes morality from upon high so ponies are relatively naive about a lot of things, for example they can be racists about mules and donkeys without raising any eyebrows because their history contains zero examples of that having lead to something horrible and in the event that something does go too wrong a magical friendship song fixes the
most serious problems

amongst other thinigs this means that equestria guarantees you'll find your one true love, have kids when you're ready to and all of them will have happy childhoods, more or less, all bets are off if you wander across the border into the everfree and minor bullying or misunderstandings doesn't trigger the divine intervention

this means that the ponies have literally zero reasonable conserns about sleeping around and the ones pining for their true loves like Rarity are doing the thing the CMC are doing when waffling about never getting cutie marks
(and trying to hook up with everything and everyone to speed up the process)
>>
>>28350470
that's not mud
>>
>>28351943
Dicking a girl dripping with someone elses semen sounds pretty icky
>>
>>28351974
>having a problem with nasty nineteenths
>not wanting to stick your dick in a marevag soaked with liters of pony cum
>>
>>28352279
just not my fetish, bro
>>
>>28350379
Wonder how twilight had to do her training
>>
>>28352797
You don't want to know about Magic Sex Ed.
>>
>>28352797
>um-pwinces what am I supposed to do with this paddle?
>hold on dear, let me get my gimp suit on
>>
>Cheerilee assigns group projects in sex ed.
>Students pair up.
>They have to research a sex position and demonstrate it to the class.
>>
File: 1470599215124.jpg (120KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470599215124.jpg
120KB, 681x1024px
>>28348801
>>
>>28354894
is she russian
>>
>>28354939
She has a Tim Horton's cup on her butt, friend.
>>
>>28354939
Canadian
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Casual sex with a mug?
Don't mind if I do.
>>
>>28355850
You'll be forgotten just like alan and the hungry hungry hippo's faggot, faggot.

Better yet just take your windowlicking mitten wearing autism to another board.
>>
>>28355903
mittens are the best, though
they're so warm
>>
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/262353/sex-ed-changeling-style
Does this count?
>>
>>28356658
I would argue that it's necessary for their species survival
Not exactly causal, but still good
>>
File: image.png (195KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195KB, 601x600px
>>28304420
>turns out that every creature twilight made you fuck got pregnant
>12 years later
>now its time to teach them about how sex
>>
>>28357135
>hence the birth of /swt/
>>
>>28345042
Do it.
>>
>>28349007
Kind of the same I would imagine, except that most of the times they wouldn't know the mares they rutted, or stallions they present themselves to in the mares' case.
>>
>Day X in Equestria.
>You and Pinky wander down the market of Ponyville.
>Pinky just finished working for the day.
>And now you are about to do pony stuff with ponies.
>Friendship, talking, pranks...
>When you cross the market you her moans.
>Instinctively you look around for the source.
"What the...?"
>There are a stallion and a mare´.
>Fucking.
>In public.
"Hey, hey, Pinky, look over there!"
>"What is it Noony?"
"Look at those two!"
>"Where, what are they doing? Someone I don't know?"
>A little dumbfouded you look at her as she looks all over the place.
>Anywhere but at those two pones fucking right in the middle of the market place. Like there is nothing to it.
>"Nooony what is it?"
"Ponks, for real? Don't you see these two doing," you get a little closer to her and lower your voice, "*it* right there?"
>"Oooooh."
>She looks a little disappointed.
>"I thought you saw something interesting."
>Then she continues walking.
>With a few hasty steps you catch up to her.
"What the hell Pinky? They just did *it* in the middle of all the people!"
>She looks at you, unsure what to make of your comments.
>"And what's so strange about that?"
"Isn't that like something you do... I don't know, somewhere no one can see you?`"
>"And why is that?"
"Well you are naked and doing this *intimate act*!"
>Pinky chuckles.
"Oh Noony, we are naked all the time. Thats no big deal. Everyone does it and it is the most natural thing in the world. It is how all of us got here isn't it?"
>She got a point.
"Still it is... so strange... like in my world it is a more delicate matter..."
>Pinky looks at you stunned.
>"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh."
>What?
"Oh?"
>>
>>28358015
>"I just..."
>Embarrassed she looks down at the floor.
>"We thought you were... into stallions or not interested in ponies at all..."
"WHAT?"
>"You know you never reacted when..."
"Panko?"
>She pokes the groud with her hoof.
>"When a mare tried to get your *attention*."
>You are baffled.
"What?"
>You facepalm.
"Punks if this a prank you better tell me right now!"
>"Noony we thought you knew."
>Brain.exe has crashed.
>Rebooting...
>3
>2
>1
"And how the hell does a mare try to get 'attention'?"
>"Well, she walks next to and pushes her side into yours."
"Thats like... everyone!"
>"Yes."
"Including you!"
>"Yes."
"Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh."
"Fuck."
>Pinky giggles.
>"So you just didn'T know. That's a relief!"
"Yeah I..."
>"So you wanna do *it*?"
Still a little uncomfortable you answer, "I guess."
>She turns around and raises her butt into the air, wiggling it a bit.
>>
>>28358137
>She moves her tail to the side exposing her cute vagina.
>Careful you place your fingers on it and move it up and down at the edges.
>Pinkys breath gets deeper.
>You moisten your index finger before you carefully slide it in.
>Pinky moans.
>"Noony, stop the teasing!"
"Alright."
>So you free yourself from your trousers and and place your shaft at her wet slit.
>The height difference makes it a little difficult but still you manage to give her a few gentle pokes. Barely penetrating.
>Pinky is outright panting now.
>"Noooonyyyy!"
>So you plunge your dick deep inside her.
>Her moist and warm canal tightens around your member.
>"Uuuuuuh. Sooo goooood!"
>Ponies walk by, not minding you, as you place your hands on her hips.
>You start to move your hips.
>With each thrust her moans get louder.
>With every thrust you push deeper insider her.
>"Ahhhhh!"
>The ponies walking by start to stop and look at you.
>Some mares biting their lips.
>You can feel Pinky starting to shake as you ravage her hole with your throbbing cock.
>After barely two minuetes she is just a shivering wreck on unsteady hooves.
>Panting for air as moans of pleasure escape her lips.
>Holding her hips tightly you start to pump.
>You don't mind the ponies walking by or staring at you any longer as lust clouds your mind.
>Everytime you push your dick inside the moaning pony you can feel yourself getting closer to climax.
>Her pulsating cave engulfs your throbbing member as you cum inside her.
>You rest a few moments before you pull out.
"Wooh. That sure was something."
>Looking around you see a few pones gaping at you in awe.
"Pinky, are you alright?"
>She doent react. She just pants with eyes half shut.
"Maybe I should get her some water."
>So you make your way back to the market.
>>
File: 1457704313271.jpg (43KB, 388x494px) Image search: [Google]
1457704313271.jpg
43KB, 388x494px
>>28358265
>>
>>28358015
>>28358137
You should consider proofreading
>>
>>28358015

>>28358492
THIS
H
I
SIHT

Slow down mang, that's cool that you write and stuff but it's a pain to read with messed up lines .
>>
>>28358569
>Telling a writefag to slow down
Nigga are you high?
>>
File: 1467646605078.gif (388KB, 580x420px) Image search: [Google]
1467646605078.gif
388KB, 580x420px
>>28358492
>>28358569
Sorry.
>>
>>28359405
No tears, your story is good
>>
>>28359405
Your story isn't bad, it just needs more proof reading. Chill out bruh.
>>
>>28359405
Your suffering only makes me harder. Also the story is cool keep going or I will find and >rape you.
>>
>>28360502
>>
>>28361163
>>
>>28361846
>>
>>28359405
It was good tho
>>
pretty fly for a green guy
>>
>>28362395
>>
>You were over at Rarity's having tea, when out of no where Sweetie Belle hops up onto your lap and pees on you.
"Oh god, what the fuck!?"
>You shove the filly off of you and stand up trying to wipe the piss off of your lap.
"What the fuck is wrong with you!?"
>Rarity is calmly sipping her tea. "Calm down, Anon. She's just going through puberty."
"So it's okay for her to pee on me!?"
>"No, it's not, and she is going to get a rag and wiper up her mess, Isn't that right Sweetie Belle?" Rarity glares at her.
>"No He's mine!"
"Why are you so calm about this?"
>"She's just marking her territory. Don't worry, she'll grow out of it soon enough, why I still remember when I went through that phase."
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 478x360px
>>28363531
pls go and stay go
>>
>>28363642
Adult-foal sexual contact is inevitable in casualsexquestria.
>>
>>28363531
Green of fillies getting in school yard fights over who get's to mark a confused colt when?
>>
>>28358265
More plz
>>
>>28363642
It's not really pee, it's a strongly scented vaginal secretion.
>>
>>28363531
unf

More please.
>>
>>28363910
I don't know if horses mark their territory as such - I thought that was a dog thing. However, mares do present themselves to stallions and pee to show them that they're in estrus.
>>
>>28363531
>>28363886
>>28363910

Writefags, please, I didn't know I needed this.
>>
File: 1460346033584.jpg (310KB, 1000x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1460346033584.jpg
310KB, 1000x1020px
>>28362927
give it to me baby.
>>
>>28364037
Horses mark their mates with juices to tell other mares "I fucked that one you should fuck him too".
>>
File: 1465422826737.png (6KB, 618x614px) Image search: [Google]
1465422826737.png
6KB, 618x614px
>>28363910
>>
>>
>>28354939
>>28354973
>>28355285

You retards, shes Mid-Western. Like from North Dakota or something.
>>
>>28364095
Source?
>>
>>28364989
oh my
>>
File: 891138.png (1MB, 1280x1646px) Image search: [Google]
891138.png
1MB, 1280x1646px
>>
>>28365901
Holy fuck that's hot, can you post luna too?
>>
File: 1473120722253.gif (1MB, 453x283px) Image search: [Google]
1473120722253.gif
1MB, 453x283px
>>28365942
no sry i dont have luna ;_;
>>
File: 1473121018280.png (1MB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1473121018280.png
1MB, 800x1132px
>>28365942
Found somfin
>>
>>28365998
off by one, but yeah that's the one I wanted, thx
>>
File: 1473013366908.jpg (353KB, 1021x698px) Image search: [Google]
1473013366908.jpg
353KB, 1021x698px
>>28366005
Want more ponies ?
>>
>>28366059
Nope, only greens
>>
File: 1473013303315.png (528KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1473013303315.png
528KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: 1473127979088.jpg (183KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473127979088.jpg
183KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 1473173722126.png (4MB, 3500x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1473173722126.png
4MB, 3500x4000px
>>
File: 1473174664043.png (1MB, 2800x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1473174664043.png
1MB, 2800x1575px
>>
I don't wan't it to die
>>
What would you do if you were in Equestria and fillies hitting puberty were trying to scent marking you?

(Stinky and sticky vag juice)
>>
>>28366356
I'd cuntpunt them until they stopped.
>>
>>28363353
>>
>>28366994
I want to play Guess The Pony By Taste Blindfolded.
>>
>>28367028
This is a common game among the foals. One filly would cup her hooves over a colt's eyes, and he would have to guess who was in front of him by taste, texture, and shape alone.

It was sometimes easier to guess when the filly getting tastes was in her heat and the others weren't.
>>
Waiting in line at Haygurger for a hayburger, a stallion making his order decides to tip the counter girl. Everyone groans because now they all have to wait for them to finish. You can hear the heavy splattering of fluids on the floor behind the mare. She's panting and drooling all over the register while the stud has his way with her.
>>
>>28368034
Finally haven gotten your order you take your tray over to a lone table in the corner. While trying not to, you can hear the sounds of another tip being given. While taking a bite into your burger a filly trots up to your table and sits in the chair next to you. "Uh... can I help you?" Then you smell it before it happens. "Oh no..." The filly stands up and a tiny cute squirt of filly juice lands on your lap. Before she can turn around and offer to 'clean up her mess' her mother trots over and drags her daughter away by her tail. "So sorry about that, she's just entered her first heat and you know how it is." The mother quickly leans down and licks all of her daughter's fluid off of your lap. You just about clobber her when she tongues your balls and sheath, but she's up and trotting away before you can react.
>>
This is directionless, but should I more?
>>
>>28368125
Only if there's stuff about the real 'secret ingredient' in the special sauce
>>
>>28367960
>>
>>28368710
>>
Getting close to bump limit
>>
New thread when?

And whoever posts the next OP, can you include this anon's >>28363531
pony marking?
>>
New thread?
>>
may or may not write more
I don't really want to get raped
>>
>>28368125
just do it
>>
Page 9
>>
>>28369120
>>28369141
>>28369823
>implying /mlp/ is fast enough that this thread isn't good for another day or so, at least
>>
>>28368125
Yes please.
>>
>>28371033
Pg 10
>>
This guy would fit right in in Equestria.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/08/iraqi-masturbated-outside-primark/
>>
>>28372744
also
https://www.rt.com/news/331594-iraqi-refugee-raped-boy/
>>
>>28368125
keep going
>>
>>28368180
>>28368189
>>28370420
>>28371625
>>28374062

Waiting for next thread.
>>
>>28374489
NEW THREAD:

>>28375096
>>28375096
>>28375096
>>28375096
>>28375096
>>
>>28372470
>>
>>28365901
L-Lewd.
>>
>>28376765
There's no longer any need to bump this thread.
Move on to the new thread.
>>28375096
>>28375096
>>28375096
>>28375096
>>28375096
Thread posts: 480
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.