[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[CYOA]Circle Magic Quest #5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 5

File: Circle5.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Circle5.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Congrats on the 4cc win edition

Last thread: >>27875604
You can also catch up on Anonpone: https://www.anonpone.com/alchemy2/

What did we do?
>Went through a night of meeting shadow monsters
>Rescued a filly
>Filly disappeared where the fuck did she go, PANIC
>>
>No, no clam down. She can't have been dragged away without a struggle, they would surely have woken you up
>She left on her own, you keep telling yourself, hoping that it might calm you down a bit
>Unfortunately, it does not really help that much and you pack your stuff together in panic
>Looking around camp, you try to find clues as to where Emerald might have wandered off to
>Thankfully, the ground around here is slightly soft so you can actually see hoof prints - your own mostly
>Nope, you are not having any luck. Apart from your own there are no other prints visible
>You still doubt that she was captured though, since they wouldn't have been able to do that quietly
>By now, the sun has fully appeared on the horizon and light is shining bright
>Are the shadow monsters still there you wonder?
>But more importantly, what will you do next? Go back to town? Look around this area? Check out the cave the shadows tried to take the filly to?
>Or maybe you have something else in mind...

Repost from last thread so people can answer
>>
>>28233185
Lets go have a nice chat with that guard.
>>
>>28233185
Try to spy the town without being seen. If all looks normal maybe we can go back but first let's try to find that filly.
>>
>>28233316
I really fucked up that post. What I mean to say is that we should look for the filly.
>>
>>28233388
Agreed.
>>
>>28233274
>>28233316
>>28233388
>>28233426
>OK, maybe she really just ran off back into town, that could be possible, right?
>The shadow creatures might be gone by now already, since it's daylight everywhere
"She must have known that she's going to be safe going back, y-yeah, that's it!", you deduce but are still slightly nervous
>Packing up your stuff you get ready to move out, back to town and hopefully able to find Emerald again
>On your way to town, you see that a few ponies are out on the fields around it, doing what farm ponies do
>So far so god, no scary, ghostly creatures that are out for your flesh quite a peaceful day as a matter of fact
>Almost like nothing ever happened...
>You soon enter the settlement, ponies going about their morning business like normal, buying things on the market or working
>A few ponies sit out in a Cafe, idly chatting with each other
>Although, something seems to be off here... you don't see a single foal around, it's only adults
>Shouldn't children be getting to school by now?
>Maybe you should talk to someone here, they might know
>Or check out the school to look for the missing kids?
>A visit at the guard's barracks might also be fruitful
>But there might be something else you could do for now as well though...
>>
>>28233541
Yeeeah, check the school.
>>
>>28233621
>Emerald Swirl is old enough to go to school, so this is going to end up as your first stop
>It takes you a while, but you manage to find the school house by asking around
>It's rather unspectacular and passing by the door without knowing it's the school you would probably miss it
>Walking up to the door, you push the handle but it doesn't open. Weird, a school locked up at this hour?
>Knocking also does not seem to help, nobody is coming to open the doors
>Ponies pass you, giving you some odd looks
>You decide giving up the knocking due to its uselessness and decide to look around
>There seems to be a window on the 2nd floor open, but it certainly won't be easy to reach
>Unfortunately there aren't any windows on the lower floor that you could look into
>Should you further investigate the school?
>Or do something else instead?
>>
>>28233983
I think it'd be worth checking out the guard. Seadance begins to wonder if it was all just a nightmare. Wait, wasn't there a cave or some shit they were taking the filly?
>>
>>28234049
>Seadance begins to wonder if it was all just a nightmare. Wait, wasn't there a cave or some shit they were taking the filly?
What's with all of this garbage?
>>
>>28234193
Yeah I'm retarded in my posting today. Sea doubts herself, I myself was wondering if that was a thing.
>>
>>28233983
Time to have a chat with the guard.
>>
>>28234049
>>28234193
>>28234249
>>28234261
>No, it's pointless, the school seems to be a dead end for your investigations here
>It might be better to actually ask the guard mare, she was behaving kind of suspicious yesterday after all
>You turn around and make your way through the streets, which started to fill up even more by now
>But for some inexplicable reason, it feels like you are the only one here
>It's like, you can see them, hear them, even feel some of them as they bump into you as they move past
>For whatever reason though, it feels unreal, as if none of these ponies are truly present
>The fur in your neck is standing up and a cold shower goes down your spine
>Luckily, you soon arrive at the guards' station and are about to open the door as sobbing stops you
>It seems to be coming from a small alley next to the station
>Should you check it out? Or just continue with finding the guards
>Maybe you changed your mind though and want to do something different entirely now, though?
>>
>>28234375
Always check on sobbing.
>>
>>28235350
this
>>
>>28235350
this
>>
bumpo
>>
>>28236939
this
>>
>>28238359
this
>>
>>28239158
this
>>
>>28240105
this
>>
>>28235350
>Yeah, it feels like it's important to check this out to you
>Trotting away from the door you slowly make your way to the alley, carefully peeking inside
>It's quite dark in there and you can make out a few trash cans just standing around but you see no pony
>The sobbing definitely does come from in here though, it got louder as soon as you got into the alley's entrance
>Taking a few uncertain steps, you follow the crying, heading deeper into the dim lighted area
>Whoever's feeling sad must be behind the tras- no, they aren't. There's nobody here but the sound still doesn't stop
>It actually seems to come from- but that makes no sense, you tell yourself
>The sound seems to originate from behind the back wall of the area but it is just a straight brick wall
>You inch closer and feel a small bit of air rushing past your face
>Turning your head, the alley is normal and almost completely empty apart from you and a small black kitty that sleeps on one of the bins
>Clearly, the sobs come from behind this wall, you feel confused
>What should you do?
>>
>>28241140
Draw that fire circle on our hoof again and than check the wall.
>>
>>28241377
name
Climb over the wall. Stack garbage cans if we have to.
>>
>>28241196
>Well, whatever it is, it might be the best to be prepared for whatever happens
>You take out a pencil again, scribbling a crude fire circle on your hoof
>Might wanna find a way to make these things permanent someday
>For now though, this has to suffice, enough preparations
>Getting close to the wall, you take a good look at it, seems to be just like any other brick wall you've seen
>But you can definitely feel wind coming through it, maybe there is a hole somewhere?
>Examining the wall even closer, it seems to be absolutely perfect
>As in, too perfect, it just doesn't seem natural to you
>The sobbing creature behind still doesn't seem to know about your presence as they are still crying like before
>What do you do?
>>
we climb the wall, stacking garbage cans to get over if need be.
>>
>>28241389

Climb the wall, but be cautious. This might be a trap, and it could be a monster luring us in. Don't jump to conclusions, though, because it might still be a scared kid.
>>
>>28241389
I bet it's a fake wall and we can just pass straight through it.
>>
>>28241390
>>28241412
>>28241417
>You might be able to climb over the wall if you just find a way to get up there
>In an attempt to turn around and think, your eyes fall onto the various garbage cans standing around and you get an idea
>Pushing one up to the wall, you attempt to build a ladder to for yourself
>Something most peculiar happens though: as soon as the can touches the wall, it passes right into it as if the wall wasn't even there
>You push your hoof into the wall slightly and it feels like air to you, it's clear that this is an illusion
>As you are about to just walk through it, you stop yourself
>This could be a trap by a monster or something trying to lure you in, maybe even one of those Shadow beasts
>Should you continue on? Report this? Or just leave it behind?
>What will you do?
>>
>>28241652
Check it out.
>>
>>28241652
We did prepare the circle for a reason. Continue.
>>
>>28241652
For example, this is a pretty crappy prompt. It's just a post yes to continue/are you sure?
>>
>>28241652
Yea, let's just bust on in there, it'll br fine.
>>
>>28241684
>>28241673
>>28241861
>Screw it, you already prepared the fire circle on your hoof that should keep you save
>Closing your eyes, you start taking careful steps forwards, slowly entering the illusional barricade
>As you touch the wall and begin to pass through it, you can feel your entire body tingle
>There seems to be a force holding you back, but you push on
>Moments later that felt a lot longer to you, the feeling just stops
>Slowly opening your eyes, bright sunlight blinding you for a bit
>Your eyes adjust and you see something breathtaking in front of you
>A peaceful garden with a quaint little fountain in the middle, vines at the walls of the area and flowers in all colors are blooming
>There are birds flying into trees that that are planted around the place
>Behind you, the wall is still there, overgrown with vines. These ones are illusions though
>To each side of the entrance, you see 2 circles, both having an 2 order and 1 fire sigil
>Both also seem to be pulsating slowly in a steady rythm
>Turning back, you see a small bench straight ahead with a mare sitting on it
>You recognize her as the mother of the foal you talked to you
>Her face is pressed into her hooves and she is crying
>Should you go to her and talk? Explore this place more? Or she might want to be left alone
>What do you do?
>>
>>28241892
I'd like to know why this place was hidden.
>>
>>28241915
>This is miraculous, such a wonderful place hidden in the middle of town
>But that irks the question, why is it secret in the first place?
>And who was it that drew the circles here that keep the place covered
>Maybe the mare on the bench knows about it more?
>Slowly making your way on the small stone path that leads through the garden and over a small pond with goldfish inside you soon reach the bench
>The mare is still there, just crying into her forehooves, you aren't sure if she has noticed you yet either
>There's still a good amount of space on the bench, maybe you should sit down before talking to her?
>What even are you gonna say? Start with the questions? Try to cheer her up?
>>
>>28242119
Sit down and ask "How can I help", clearly something very wrong is going on. Hug if she is receptive.
>>
>>28242278
Confirm hug
>>
>>28242278
>>28242345
>You sit down next to the mare on the bench, which finally causes her to look up
>"Oh, it's you", she looks at you, her eyes red from all the tears
>After that her head falls again, but she isn't burying them in her hooves anymore
"How can I help?", you ask the mare while trying to take her into a hug
>She isn't really fighting it but it doesn't seem to help much
>"Help? That's funny, you come into my safe space and ask to help", she gives you a melancholic chuckle
>She sighs, her tears haven't quite stopped yet but they're close
>"I guess if you could work miracles and bring back my daughter and my husband back? Sure"
>After that, she goes silent again
>What will you do?
>>
>>28242441
Did she make this place and draw the circles?
>>
>>28242441
Continue cuddling. Cuddles make everything better.
>>
>>28242597
>>28242625
>You don't stop the cuddles, snuggling even closer to her
>In turn, she pushes her head into your chest crying her final tears
>"Thanks", her muffled voice can be heard inside of your chest floof
>Slowly brushing her mane, you smile. That's what your mother always did when you were upset
>"It reminds me of hope and how there is always a way to push on", is what she used to say
>And that is exactly what you tell the crying mother right now
>Shortly after, she disengages from the cuddle, a small smile on her face as she wipes away the rest of her tears
"So", you point around yourself, "did you, you know...", you attempt to ask her
>"...make this? No, that was my husband, he had a thing for gardening, even if he used a few tricks", she replies and sighs
"And the wall? That seems like advanced circle magic", you question the mare
>She just nods. "Also my husband. If you take a look around, most of this is done through magic"
>"I remember how our sweet little Ashie always wanted to learn the magic", another tear rolls down her cheek
>And indeed, you can see a single water sigil at the bottom of the pond for example
>The mare next to you sits in silence and seems to be thinking about something
>What will you do or say?"
>>
>>28242752
Do you know anything about what's going on?
>>
>>28242752
What is happening in this village, I want to help if I can. I just graduated a circle mage, and want to make myself useful. You know, out in the real world.
>>
>>28242752
If you can tell me anything about what's going on, I think that would help me help you.
>>
Pausing here because it is half past 12 and I don't trust my writing from here on anymore
>>
>>28242916
Thanks for running man
>>
Going to page 1!
>>
>>28244350
>>
pointy toothed fishpone bump
>>
File: 1472021687841.jpg (50KB, 800x490px) Image search: [Google]
1472021687841.jpg
50KB, 800x490px
Dun Dun

Dun Dun

Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (86KB, 237x199px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
86KB, 237x199px
>>28246162
>>
>>28246162
N-no. We're supposed to eat her, not the other way around.
>>
>>28242837
>>28242901
>>28242912
"Do you by any chance know what's going on in this town?", you cautiously ask
>The mare responds with shaking her head. "I only know that these creatures started showing up about a month ago"
"You know, I just graduated as a circle mage, and I want to make myself useful. You know, in the real world", you start out
>She looks at you, waiting for you to continue your train of thought
>You give her a reassuring smile: "So if there is anything you can tell me that helps me defeat these creatures..."
>With a nod, she sighs. A hint of a smile appears on her face
>"Well, I know that ponies started changing after the first time they arrived. Especially shortly before nightfall, they grow... distant"
>"Oh, and children started disappearing, some of them showed up again but didn't remember anything, others are still missing..."
>She looks down to the floor again, sighing and whispering "Ashie"
>Are there any more questions you have? Or is there something else you want to talk about?
>Maybe you want to leave and investigate something else?
>The decision is all yours
>>
>>28248918
What does she know about the cave? Tell her that we saw a filly being dragged there, but we saved her. Though she was gone when we woke up.
>>
>>28248976
>Hmmm, what else could you ask? Oh right, you should probably ask her about the cave
"Hey, mind me asking another question? Yesterday night, I saw these shadow creatures dragging away a foal..."
>The mother immediately looks up to you, with what seems to be hope in her eyes. "A-a foal? W-was it my Ashie?"
>You can only shake your head to which the mare's ears droop. "Ah, I see", she sadly replies
"Anyways, they seemed to try and drag her out to a cave a bit outside of town, you know anything about that?"
>"A cave? I don't think I've ever seen a cave around here", she tells you with visible confusion
"Yeah, the cave's directly east of here! Or it was yesterday, I'm sure!", you insist
>"No, I don't know of a cave anywhere close to here, although there used to be mines somewhere close to here if I remember correctly..."
>What? But you clearly saw it, the cave was right there! Just what in Celestia's name is going on in this town?
>What will you do?
>>
>>28249092
Does the cave only appear at night? Maybe an illusion like the entrance to this garden?
>>
>>28249092
Man, I don't want to be going into a spooky cave all alone. We need to find someone to go with us.
>>
>>28249133
>>28249180
>Putting 1 and 1 together, you realize that it actually might be another illusion, similar to the entrance of the garden!
>Telling the mare next to you about your theory she nods in confirmation: "That's quite possible, maybe the cave shows only at night"
>"But nobody knows about the cave, how should it just start appearing all of a sudden?", she questions
>You realize that she has a point and try to think about it. Could there be some kind of mind trickery involved?
>A hoof in front of your face snaps you out of your thoughts. "Hey, you alright? You kind of spaced out there for a moment"
"Oh, yes, sorry. Been thinking about stuff", you tell her but she still holds out her hoof
>"I don't think we properly introduced us yet, my name's Glimming Dust, but most ponies call me Dusty"
>You relunctantly take her hoof and shake it. "Seadance, nice to make your aquaintance"
>The two of you sit there for a while, enjoying the tranquility this place brings
"I'm going to check it out", you finally decide to tell her, "but not alone. I don't think it's a good idea entering a spooky cave by myself, know anyone that would be ready to help me?"
>She hums. "You know, back in the days before I had a family, I used to be an adventurer myself. I might be a bit rusty, but if there is at least the slimmest chance to find my Ashie again"
>Her voice trails off, but you see something in her eyes, a fire lighting up that hasn't been there when you arrived
>What do you do?
>>
>>28249452
We should get that light now since we might be going underground.
>>
>>28249452
Yea, lets do this!

>>28249539
Might be a good idea to prepare. We should draw all over ourselves too.
>>
>>28249670
That's silly.
>>
>>28249539
>>28249670
>>28249709
"Looks like I already found a partner in crime", you giggle and Dusty smiles
>"You know, if we really want to do this, we should definitely prepare for tonight", she advises
>She's definitely right, you have to be prepared if you want to take on these things tonight
>Or maybe even visit some scary, abandoned mines
"How about we meet back at the edge of town a bit before the sun sets?", you suggest
>"Eh, sure. As long as we get a chance to head out before the monsters appear"
>That's a good point, you don't want to get surprised by them
>Suddenly, Glimming Dust stands up and trots through the garden, smelling a few flowers before she turns around in front of the entrance
>"Alright, Seadance. I'll see you tonight, make sure to be prepared to save my child", is the last thing she says before disappearing through the illusion
>You should also get ready, but what exactly should you take with you?
>The light might sound like a good idea if you go underground. You could also draw circles all over yourself.... or would that be silly?
>Maybe you could try experiment more with combining sigils?
>Trying to get some more information might also not be a bad idea.
>So much to do, so much to pack, what will you do?
>>
I think I'll stop here for the day and give you all time to discuss through what you want to take with you or what other preparations you want to do before nightfall. Thanks for playing, sorry for the ultra short session!
>>
>>28249709
come on, it'll be fun.
>>
>>28249781
What is our current inventory?
>>
>>28250124
Yea we need a pastebin, one that has this stuff too, spells we know:

There are 6 aspects available:
Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Order (also sometimes called Light) and Entropy (or Dark). The most basic spell consists of a single circle with one of the signs inside.
By coming into contact with the circle, part of a users inner magical energy than gets redirected through the circle's matrix and activates the effect
>>
>>28251112
What makes a fireball order>air>fire? I can't think of what would make a defensive spell. order>air?

Here's the second part too:

But the true magnificence of this art is the ability to combine and reshape the primal aspects on a whim. Combining aspects in creative way is the key to unlocking immense power.
Using 2 circles instead of one as the matrix allows you to combine 2 aspects and is the 2nd most simple way of using circle magic. The aspects interact directly and the result is a mix of the ingredients.
Both Order and Entropy aspects are heavily used for combination circles like these because they are able to modify the other aspects immensely. But don't be fooled, the other 4 aspects can also be combined.
It is often the circle magician that is responsible to figure out ways you can combine to have a meaningful result. A piece of advice though: The bigger the circle becomes, the more unstable it becomes as well.
Furthermore, it drains more of the inner energy of a circle magician if there are more symbols that shape up the spell
>>
bep
>>
>>28233179
>>
>>28233179
>>
hot damn bump
>>
>>28253496
>>
>>28254439
>>
>>28255301
>>
>>28250124
>>28251112
Currently we are wearing our saddlebags and have the following items
Magic Conch Trinket
Skimpy Swimsuit
Sketchbook & Pencils
Skin Protection Oil
Seaweed flavoured juice
Snack sticks
75 bits

Don't think I missed anything here, but it is possible that I did
Still waiting on what to do next
>>
>>28256408
Lets go and chat with that guard now.
>>
>>28256408
Didn't we buy travel supplies?
>>
Sorry, Dindins had me

>>28256726
No, we skipped on the supplies for now because you wanted to wait until after this situation is over
>>
>>28256527
>The guard comes to mind and you are reminded that you still wanted to talk to her
>Fortunately, the guard's office is right next to the garden
>Slowly walking up to the illusion, you look back once more to take in the beauty of this place
>You should definitely come back here someday, it eases your nerves
>And with that, a quick step through the barrier you find yourself back in the dirty alley
>The brick wall behind you looks absolutely normal and no pony would expect there to be something behind
>Probably better to keep it this way, this seems to be a well guarded secret by Glimming Dust
>Staying low, you duck out of the narrow area and back onto the main street
>Nopony seems to notice you and you let out a sigh of relieve
>Knocking a few times on the entrance to the guard's barracks, a grumpy stallion opens up that you haven't seen before
>He eyeballs you before he huffs: "What ya want, can't see that ah'm busy?"
>>
>>28256785
Ask for the guard mare.
>>
>>28256796
"I actually came here to ask for a guard", you tell the stallion, to which he grunts at you again
>"A guard, got a bunch o' those, but ya ain't lookin' like ya worth the time, are ye?", he drags out the question
>Not worth the time? This pony got some nerves!
"Actually, I am looking for a certain guard mare!", you insist again with a huff
>"Mare? We ain't got any mares here fer over a decade, missy", he tells you, his face rather surprised
"But I've been here yesterday and I talked to her shortly before sunset!"
>He looks at you closely again, then sniffs you once or twice: "You ain't been drunk, were ye?"
>Is this pony trying to play you for stupid? You clearly talked to a mare in guard's armor yesterday
>Taking a closer look at the stallion, you can see him being slightly nervous, his eyes darting left and right
>He also does a little bit of a dance while looking around and sweat rolls down his face
>>
>>28256967
Since she isn't here, lets try to ask him about shadow monsters attacking ponies in the middle of the night.
>>
how about a bump from page 10.
>>
time to bump the circle.
>>
bbbbbuhhhhmmmmp
>>
>>28233179

>Congrats on the 4cc win edition

"Oh my this might be more fun than I thought"

Rarity is best /d/eviant of the mane 6
>>
>>28260846
rariball best ball
>>
>>28261514
>>
>>28260846
Thanks anon, this gave me a hearty kek
Bump before writing
>>
>>28258171
"So, if there is no mare here to be found, may I ask you some questions?"
>"Make it quick, missy", he responds lazily while waving his hoof around
>You clear your throat: "What do you know about these shadow monsters that attack the town at night?"
>His demeanor immediately changes from bored to shocked
>"What do ye know about these damn creatures. Ye got something ta do with 'em?", he seems peeved
>You are quick to shake your head: "Oh no, you misunderstood. I am actually investigating them myself", you reassure him
>He takes a moment to observe your every move before he continues
>His voice goes quiet so that only you can hear him and he whispers to you: "Ya sure ain't one of them? I need ta know"
>Shaking your head, you wait for him to continue on. Instead of talking though, he drags you inside quickly and locks the door
>"Ah think it gotta be aliens ya know? Monsters from out there!", he points up into the sky in panic
>"Came ta invade and brainwash us and take over equestria! If ya say ya saw a mare guard, mighta been one o' them. By my old bones, I'm sure they can shapeshift!"
>As he continues on, he tells you that about 1 and a half month ago ponies started disappearing, just to come back a few days later
>But most of them seem to have changed, they became colder and more distant
>"... but no pony in town is believin' mah stories and now they have it coming!", he finishes off
>What do you do or say?
>>
>>28263654
Last night we saw a filly being dragged away and we think we know where. We were planning on getting some supplies and checking it out this evening.
>>
>>28263733
"Well, last night I saw a filly being dragged away. I actually think I know where they are and check it out tonight"
>"Checking it out? Don't wanna rain on yer parade but ya don't seem like that strong a fighter, ya sure gonna be OK?"
>With a nod you tell him that you have someone coming with you who was an adventurer before
"I actually still need a few more supplies before I head out, especially a light source", you explain to him as he turns around
>But he steps in front of you and before you can reply, he tells you that he wants to give you something
>Going through a bunch of drawers, the old stallion finally gets out a small dagger and hooves it over to you
>The interesting thing about the weapon is it's engraving though: A circle with fire and chaos
>"Never had much use for the thing, got it from some crazy wizard or something years ago. Said thing had magical powers, totally crazy"
>He spins his hoof in a circle on the side of his head and roles his eyes back
>"But now, I want to take my nap, an old stallion like me requires beauty sleep"
>With that, he pushes you out of the guard's office and onto the street, slamming the door shut
>Well, what now? You might want to head to the store to buy the rest of the supplies you want
>Or you could play around with the new toy you just got
>Looking up at the sky, it seems that you have about 2 more hours until you need to meet up with Dusty
>>
>>28264079
We should at least figure out what it does.
>>
>>28264108
>Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. May at least see what the thing does
>Inspecting it closer, you see a smaller circle on the handle and a line that connects it to the big circle on the blade
>Touching the engraving on the sharp metal, you send in magical power
>You also feel part of the energy flow through the small line and into the circle on the handle
>But you aren't able to hold the spell up for long, because your hoof immediately gets extremely cold, so cold that it starts to hurt
>Deciding to test it out a bit more, you discover a barrel of water close by
>Holding in the dagger and letting magic flow into the blade, the water immediately freezes anywhere it touches the metal
>As soon as you stop applying magic, the weapon goes back to it's prior temperature. Neat.
>Unfortunately, that did not use up a lot of time, what next? Shop, talk to ponies or maybe just wait for Glimming Dust?
>>
>>28264509
Time to get supplies. We should also consider a way of insulating the grip so we don't hurt ourself when we use the magic.
>>
>>28264542
>Better not waste your time, you still have things to do
>Walking back through town to the general store, nothing really exciting happens, but you do notice a change
>For some reason, the ponies started staring at you more often though and generally seemed more rude
>Bumping you out of nowhere, hissing things next to you under their breath and simply behaving hostile
>Opening the door to the shop, the familiar mare waiting for you at the the counter already
>She perks up as you enter the building: "Oh, you again? Wanna get your stuff now and head out already?"
"Actually, came to prepare for investigating some strange happenings in this town", you explain to her
>For just a split second, you see her smile falter but her happy demeanor quickly returns
>"Oh, sureeee, hun, I've got everything you could need, you know...", she smiles
>Somehow it sounds a lot less sincere than what you are used to from her
>Nevertheless, you might want to start browsing. She said she got everything you could ever need, but what do you actually need?
>>
>>28264683
That magic light would be rather useful. Possibly some rope.
>>
>>28264683
The light and rope for sure.
>>
you're getting bumped cirlce
>>
page 10
>>
>>28267464
>>
>>28266625
>>
life giving bmp
>>
circle on ten? that's no good.
>>
>>28273293
>>
>>28274210
>>
Why is this still up? OP abandoned you.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.