[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: TWO STARS Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock84.jpg (61KB, 660x253px) Image search: [Google]
clock84.jpg
61KB, 660x253px
>Time is like a river, you cannot touch the same water twice
>Because the flow that has passed will never pass again

Post sheets for 84th session of TimeQuest
>>
File: Tagteam.png (934KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tagteam.png
934KB, 960x540px
>>28227575
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>28227575
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
bears
>>
File: 1471159971758.png (561KB, 477x622px) Image search: [Google]
1471159971758.png
561KB, 477x622px
>>28227575
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>Nero 6/6
>Luke 5/5
>Onyxia 5/4
>Southern 6/6
>Crumple 2/7

Last thread: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28143058

Last time on Timequest, Honey Bunch continued her investigation into the underground junkyard with Lead Head of the Blasters, and after uncovering a hidden passageway beneath the garbage was confronted by Caduceus of the Order and Bulldozer of Pain himself, the latter of whom engaged Honey in fierce combat.

After learning that 'Big Green' was actually Eon itself, hidden deep beneath the dogs' home, Onyxia refused to entertain the idea of going through with the dogs' plans to use it to destroy the dome shaking their home apart, arguing fiercely with Red as above, Southern helped to rebuild the fallen homes damaged in the last quake and, after making a healthy donation to the Dogs to complete their long trail, was taken to be rewarded by one of the collector dogs, Gold.

Nero and Luke and Twilight made their way up towards the leaders of the band of mercenaries, who revealed themselves as Goudeau's army tasked with finding a way down to the robots and technology in Dome E-220. Though talks began peacefully enough, Magz and Blitz the leaders of the company refused to allow Nero and company to pass without tribute to their great leader, and combat began.
>>
>>28228143
>>28227596
>>28227726
Twilight flattens her ears, "I'll stop them but, is killing absolutely necessary?" She cries out as her horn lights up, sending out a wave of magic at the nearest grouping of mercs besides her.
>[8+5=13] to Energy Orb 5 nearby mercs

Nero's blasts of arrows fire into Magz and the pegasi, the barrage blowing away eight of their mercenaries at once as the two stare down at you in an odd mixture of glee and anger. "What the hell?! Blast them to shit, now!" Magz holds you his robotic arm over the railing, and sparks fly all over it as electricity swings across Twilight, Luke, and Nero, causing the bow and gun to heat up immensely.
>[7+2=9] Nero, Luke, Twilight

The pegasi leaps down, extending two laser blades from either wing as he charges at Luke and Nero both, grinning, "I'll still take the toy, thank you very much!"
>[10+1=11] Nero
>[1+1=2] Luke

Jean goes flying towards the pegasi trying to scratch, scratching and clawing into his face severely cutting it up as he struggles to stay on track to hit the ponies. The bottle goes arcing well into Magz's face however, adding new scars as it shatters against his muzzle and he screams in pain.

Meanwhile, all of the remaining, living Mercs lay blaster fire into the three heroes
>Roll instant dodge to avoid blaster fire from the mercenaries
>>
>>28228152
>>28227668
Steel sighs, putting a hoof on your shoulder as your tears reach him. "Onyxia, I... very well, I promise. I won't do anything now. But we should tell the unicorn from the Dome, shouldn't we? He could possibly research it?"

Red growls, bawling up his claws into fists, "You no take Shiny trail... grrrr... that DOGS' trail, we made it!"
Blue sighs, rubbing his temples, "Red, no anger, she want to help..." the lankier dog looks to you, "You do want to help dogs, yes?"
Red points at you, "You go to Dome, then what?! If they not shoot you dead like they do Dogs, what make you think they stop rockets that shake Danger Tunnels? What make you think they DESERVED not to have Big Green on them?!" He starts to turn a bit red in the face, gripping his paws, "THey... they kill so many dogs. They deserve Big Green, they know what we Dogs go through then. Will YOU kill them all if YOU go?!"
>>
>>28228158
>Quote to Autumn upon his return
As you dig into your heavy iron hoofbag, and pull out a good fraction of your finances, Gray's eyes open wide as you provide him with scores of bits, shiny and glimmering in the orange light of the ceiling gems that Gray's jaw drops down in shock, and several other dogs take notice all around from the cavern. A wide swath of grins spread across all of their faces, and star working their way over as Gray growls at the growing crowd, "Grrr! Greedy mutts, this not yours! T-thank you for this! T-this just might do tricks if we uses it right." He points out at a hut, shouting, "G-gold! Pay back Rich Shiny Pony!"

You feel a tight claw grab around your hoof and lead you away from the chaos that faces Gray, as another, older dog with the ears of a chihuahua pulls you into one of the metal shacks, "Right, right.. hmmm... reimbursement... for so many shinies it has to be good. What you like? Medpack, bombs, we even has a few working weapons... hrm, no get greedy though, I have living to make." He shows you to a large pile kept behind a counter in the shack, unorganized and messy as he sticks half of his body through it.

>>28228152
>>28227596
>>28227726
Also, last rolls got bonuses from Nero:
>+3 to Nero
>+2 to Luke, Jean, and Twilight
>>
>>28228158
Her sniffles lessen as Steel puts a hoof on her shoulder, but she's still very distraught.
"If we tell him, the others will want to come charging over here and we'll never end up leaving! Just... leave it alone. We can worry about research when its not strong enough to pull down the sun..."

Agitation starts to pile with the other emotions flowing through her as Red growls and barks, as well as bringing up her earlier anger from the tram.
"M-Maybe I will!"
She shouts, loosening her grip on Steel a bit, stepping down to face Red but still keeping one hoof on the metal stallion.
"Anything else... I'll do anything to stop them that doesn't involve using this!"
She gestures with a hoof back at Eon.
"And when the dome is gone this trail can go away so it never leaves this cave!"
>>
>>28228152
"What kind of question is that?!" Nero shouts as He sidesteps the lightning and the mercenary fire, turning and stepping backwards to dodge the sword as more arrows appear behind Him.

[1d10+4] Inspire
[1d10+3] Instant Dodge
[1d10+3] Fervor Dodge
>>
>>28228152
>"I'll stop them but, is killing absolutely necessary?"
Even within the maelstrom of a brawl Luke feels the need to rib on Twilight "Fucking basketballs Twilight! We're in the post-apocalypse, are you just incapable of cutting loose."

Luke meanders and move's about as if he has some buzz, occasionally ducking to pick up a bit.
[1d10+2] instant dodge

The nerves in Luke's hooves are still pretty much dead. As Luke pulls out his Rifle by the barrel, although he might be experience damage it only feels like an icyhot in his hooves.
Luke reels the rifle back like a bat and swings in for a homerun just as one of the Pegasi fly at him
"Here you can have it!"
[1d10+2]

Jean grows bored with the current pony she is assaulting and jumps for the pegasus that is attacking Luke. Latching onto its face and clawing.
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>"I am an arrow sent forth from my Lord's quiver! Submit to T.Gondii!"
>>
>>28228165
"Something for invisibility. That's a concept I'd image would survive this long, right? And a slave if you can't pay off the difference."
>>
>>28228165
>>28145348
Steel keeps a steady grip on her as she steps down, walking down with her with a heavy hoofstep after she moves to confront Red. "I understand that, Onyxia, but from what I understand we've NEVER had a location for it before now, and here it is right in front of us... if my Order's intent was always to destroy this monstrosity so it could not bring about this dark future, why shouldn't we do something with this boon?"

Red growls, barring his teeth glowing lightly in the luminescence of the Eon as he narrows his gaze, "Really...? You think you can do it when Dogs tried EVERY way Dogz can think of, and only ends up shot?! What you think you can do!"

Blue coughs, reaching around to place himself between you, "Red, you know lots of dogz back in Danger House not sure about plan... maybe it not hurt to let her try?"
Red growls, "Shakings getting worse and worse! If we lets her try and shes gets killed, we may never get chance to lead Big Green to idiotic shaky Dome!"
Blue sighs, "How long you think you need to kill Dome other way...?"
>>
>>28228581
>bad quote, meant to quote >>28228238

>>28228265
>Next round, everyone gets 3
Twilight shouts out over the sound of laser fire as the rest of Goudeau's Army begins to scorch the large engineering chamber, her magic taking down five of them and only leaving 11 more standing as their blaster fire spreads all over the chamber, "Monsters and changelings are one thing, but, these are just a bunch of soldiers in way over their heads, normal ponies!"

Your fervored dodge allows you to jump out of the way of Magz' arcing lightning attacks, the electricity hitting Twilight and causing her to grunt in pain as the lightning scorches her fur. "Feel free, no skin of my bones..." he taunts.

Blitz' sword swing cuts into you as you focus on avoiding the lightning, the laser blade slicing in as laser fire condenses around you and inflicts wave after wave of painful fire upon you. (0/5)

>>28228306
As Blitz comes swinging in at you with his sword, he catches your arm on its edge as you slam the butt of the rifle into his face hard, sending him tumbling over you as the blade scorches a sharp cut in your side from the impact, "OOOFF!" he shouts as he careens into nearby crowd of mercs, their laser fire also combining on you along with the lightning arcs of Magz to take you down to 0/3 as the attacks mount on you.

Jean flies at Blitz and scratches successfully at his face, the pegasus trying and failing to pull her off as she only takes 2 hits of damage (3/3) and he is left unable to continue his attack for the moment.

Magz crowls as he swings his foreleg wide in an attempt to hit Luke, Twilight, and Nero all with his cybenetic leg
[1d10+1]

Twilight gives a gasp as Luke is brought down, her horn lighting up with violet light as healing energies surround you, "I'll let you know when it's time for me to cut loose..."
[1d10+5] Heal

The laser fire continues from the mercenaries
>Both Luke and Nero roll to dodge, instant (even while helpless)
>>
>>28228593
>>28228349
As you mention your request for invisibility, Gold takes his head out of the pile, tapping his chin, "Hrmmm.... invisibilities..." the half-pint dog flattens his overly large ears, "Not much good to dogs since we no see so good anyhow, but, Gold think he knows what you have in minds." He throws out a few laser rifles and pieces of combat armor out of the pile, scattering across the metal floor of the shed as he pulls out a somewhat wide, flat oval piece of technology with a green flashing light in the center. He blows on it, scattering a bit of dust as he brings it over."Hrrrm... I steal this from ponies on land once, over hear, it make things hard to see. That what you looking for...?"

Looking at the disk, you can see with a few button clicks that when you hit the center, it shimmers and turns transparent, along with your hooves spreading along up your body, before it flickers out a few moments later, seeming to grant only temporary reprieve but assured invisibility for a few moments.
>Old Cloaking Device
>Recharge 3, instant, on a success if you roll a critical failure, can negate the penalties by slipping away unseen for a few moments (though the action still fails).
He looks up at you again, "Hehehe, how you like that? That cover all those shinies? Most go to trail but Gold get niiice big cut of those..."
>>
>>28228593
>Slight correction
>there are 13 remaining mooks, I miscounted
>>
>>28228612
[SARCASTIC]

She leans on the counter and puts her butt in the air. "I want you to picture the biggest number you know. Well, the amount of shinies I gave you is exactly TEN HUNDRED times that number you just imagined. This thing? Covers 'bout, mmm... half that. Wouldn't want the shiny trail for Green to not get completed, huh?"

"Got anything else in there? Maybe someone who wants to hit the road out of here?"

[1d10] shakedown
>>
>>28228581
"What could we possibly do? Everything we've ever heard about it, what it's done to this time. Look at the size of it!"
Onyxia counter, her voice growing more strained and panicked at his insistence.
"Your Order wants to deal wit hit, so let it be their problem!"

She glares back at Red, expression growing more furious to match his disbelief and distrust.
"I can get in there faster than you can! And shut down the whole place easier than you ever could!"
She shouts, throat stinging.

The dog's constant questions pushes her frustrations past the point of arguing.
"'ll either die there or die when you try and use this trail!"
She pulls her hoof from Steel, and grabs the cloak from his back.
"I'm putting an end to that Dome TONIGHT!"
She declares to both Red and Blue, clutching the cloak tight to her chest.
>Fusion [Shadow Cape]
>>
>>28228593
Nero growls as He's slashed and bombarded with energy bolts, an arrow flying out of one of Nero's portals as Magz tries to punch them, making his metal hoof go wide [no damage, just fluffing why he missed us]

Nero takes a few steps back, trying to avoid more bombardment.

[1d10+3] Remove Helpless
[1d10+3] Avoid Fire

"Just do it!" Nero orders Twilight as the remaining mooks shoot at them.
>>
>>28228593
Luke feel's Twilight imbue him with healing energies as he tries to get up from helpless. "Alright point taken, but don't go soft on these guys either."

[1d10+3] to get up from helpless
[1d10+3] insta dodge

Jean's rolls
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]
>"You will learn to cower in T.Gondii's presence! No vacuum cleaner compares to our terrible house!"
>>
>>28228678
Gold leans back as you lean on his counter at him, one ear wide open as another flops down, "Only half?! Errrrrr..." He says with a growl, looking at your muzzle as he leans in a bit closer, almost muzzle to muzzle as he starts to sniff the air around your face. He grins, "Hehehehehe, you smart, but Gold's litter am not born yesterday." He leans up, poking at your muzzle with a claw, "If this not good enough, take it up with Red or Grey, but this is good deal, I can SMELL it! I have good nose for deals,"

He looks around in the pile, holding up a rifle as he looks around for something, "Hrrmm... you say you want servant Dog? Dogz do like to explore, but, Gold's servant dogs am very precious, no can give them after great deal like this, it just not good business sense." He snorts, "Not that it be hard to get other servant dogs. If you going to build trail and stops domes, half the Danger House will jump in your bag like that," he punctuates with a finger snap. "Dogz thinking you twos is heroes of Dogz already."

>>28228765
The arrow impacts Magz as he tries to bring his hoof down on yourself, Luke, and Twilight, sending him flying by the cybernetic arm as he grunts and careens into the floor, sparks flying out of his leg as he tries to recover from the blast. You pick yourself off the ground and avoid more bombardment from the mercs firing lasers, as Twilight nods her head, "Roger that!" As a purple blast of energy sparks out of her horn to fire at five more of them
>[1d10+2]
>>
>>28229050
>>28228804
You're healed and managed to get up to 5/4 by Twilight's magic, and you manage to avoid the oncoming blaster fire from around the room, Magz spitting at the ground as he gets to stand up after his folly. "You're all cannon fodder after this is done..."

Meanwhile, Blitz finally manages to get up and throws Jean off his back after another harsh slash to his face, blood pouring from his wounds as he growls at the kitty (0/2), "Get off of me you fucking rodent!" He shouts as he extends his blades again, taking flight at Luke and Nero to cut them open

>[1d10+1] Nero
>[1d10+1] Luke

>>28228725
Steel looks at the fifty foot towering creature, eyeing it warily, "I recognize it's... intimidating. But clearly there's reason not to trust my Order any more. If that creature holds a connection to the staves, they could possibly even be manipulated by them. This creature affects all of us even if our doom is not immediate."

As you scream out your frustrations, Red and Blue turn and stare at each other in contemplation as you state yourself loud and clearly, Red seemingly swayed by your determination as you rip the cloak from Steel, to whom shouts, "H-hey!"

You clutch the cloak to your chest and you feel your body glowing brightly as the fabric begins to meld with you, turning your fur and body as soft and flowy as his cape as you combine your very body with the cloth, your form raising up and growing out to a sleek form as your flowy material takes on a frightening appearance, shoulders and joints curving into spikes along the folding red-black material. Red and Blue stare in awe as you begin to size up with the cloth making your form more intimidating, as Steel keeps his stance steady and observes.

>Shadows Cape Material Fuse
>Have the ability to enter the shadow-scape as an automatic action on yourself or friends, or on a successful roll against enemies
>Gain +1 DC to hit as some attacks enter the folds to the shadowscape harmlessly
>>
>>28229064
>The arrow impacts Magz as he tries to bring his hoof down on yourself, Luke, and Twilight, sending him flying by the cybernetic arm as he grunts and careens into the floor, sparks flying out of his leg as he tries to recover from the blast.
Removing the 'sending him flying by the cybernetic arm as he grunts and careens into the floor' segment, he wasn't sent flying
>Also remove the line about Nero getting up from the ground, changing to to 'recover from helpless at (6/5)'
>And, if Nero and Luke can give me another instant dodge for the mounting blaster fire
>>
>>28229050
The wire wicks off the very very tip of Gold's nail after he pokes her. "Spread the word around the honeys that I'm looking for an entourage," she dismisses.

She leaves to go find Onyxia or whatever else they needed to come here for.
>>
>>28229064
>"Luke! I am your sword, slay the infidels!"
As Jean is sent to the ground Luke listens to the voice in his head and catches Jean by the paw as he gets up and swings her body at Blitz, her hind claws slashing at his eyes.
[1d10]

Jean tries to get up from helpless while Luke uses her as a flail.
[1d10]
>>
File: Gate of Babylon9.jpg (177KB, 1148x648px) Image search: [Google]
Gate of Babylon9.jpg
177KB, 1148x648px
>>28229064
>>28229124
"You fool. There is no 'after this' for you."

Nero says as arrows fill the area arround Magz, the Pegasus, and the mercenaries, raining down on them from every direction, icy spears and projectiles flying from three-hundred and sixty degrees.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10] Blast
[1d10] 'Dodge' [actually standing still and just bombarding them so hard they miss]
>>
>>28229064
Onyxia huffs as the glow fades, oblivious to the extra changes to her body and not responding to Steel's outcry as she nabbed his cape. She takes a few steps, head hunched low almost like she's an animal on the hunt. Her eyes jump to focus on Red, silent for a few seconds.
"If you've worked on this trail at *all* when I'm gone, I'm sealing you in here with Green."
She seethes.

Looking down the tunnel back up to the dog city, she runs. Shiny Trail was Eon's path to this Dome, but now it's hers.
She doesn't stop, she follows this trail of metal and glass all the way to its end, focused determination in her eyes.
>>
>>28229171
dodge roll
[1d10]
>>
>>28229153
As you flick off the tip of his nail, Gold jumps back with a loud, doggish 'yip' as he looks at his hand, sweating slightly as he gives a wide, toothy grin. "Hehehe... uh, yeah! Gold put word out you wants some Danger bros looking out for you."

tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEc1OTFaWnI
You leave his shed with the cloaking device in tow and turn down towards the tunnel of the trail that leads away from where you entered, following the trail deeper and deeper into the ground along its luminescent path until you come across its end, stopping some dozens of feet from the entrance to a large, open cavern with a ominous green glow. Entering this large, massive cavern, you can see a large creature taking up the center of it, a bit larger than your average dragon. It glows an eery green and has the appearance of a massive, overgrown caterpillar with numerous spike stabbing out of its spine, three notably familiar horns sticking out of its forehead that remind you distinctly of the staff that caused everyone so much trouble back in the Pre-Hearth era. It sits contently in the center floating a massive pile of shiny objects in mid air, staring at them.

As you arrive, you see the dogs and Steel beginning to leave the chamber, and leading them is a new looking creature with the appearance of a sleek, lithe hunter, but with her joints curled up into spiky protrusions, and its fur seeming to be made of a dark red cloth. Onyxia is not to be seen, and as you approach, Steel looks at you and shakes his head. "Things are more confusing than we thought."
>>
>>28229334
>>28229201
Red silently snarls in place as you make your decree, looking at the new lithe creature in front of her as he nods his head, "D-deal... but if you don't comes back? All bets are off... and we do this RED's way..." he says with a growl as he turns away from you and Green, leaving the Eon in its chamber. As you begin to turn to leave, you see the Eon in the center of the chamber shift slightly, its eyes seemingly gazing into you as you take your leave, but the creature does not leave its center of the room. Steel takes a look back, then to Onyxia as he expresses concern, "Onyxia, you're... you're in control of it?"

You travel up the trail back up to the orange glow of Danger House, seeing a collection of dogz scattering about still fixing up the damages but also conversing with each other silently, as Blue runs up to you as you single-mindedly focus on the trail ahead. He holds up a claw, "W-wait! Onyxia pony, if you goes to the Dome, we must insist, take some of us Danger Dogz with you. We can be of help... as mad as Red seems, he knows when we still owe ponies. We can give as many dogz as you need to effort, lots of them itching for payback on Dome."
>>
>>28229344

>>28229171
>>28229191
Jean manages to successfully recover (5/2) as Luke picks her up by her tail, nailing Blitz' in the face as he manages to scratch Nero with his sword, but finds one of his eyes blinded by Jean's attack, holding up one of his hooves to his face, "AAAAAH! My eye! Fucking... damn it man, enough with the cat!"

He growls as he swings both swords at you this time
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>Slam, either will crit on 8+

Meanwhile, Twilight cries out, laser bolts impacting against her wings as she tries and fails to deflect some with magic, backing up towards the two of you as Magz manages to reboot his arm, shooting up a spark of lightning shattering some of the huge storm of ice arrows as he shouts, "EVERYONE, take cover!" He orders as the remaining 13 dodge and weave their way to cover, their shots pelting Nero and Luke for more scorching damage (0/4 for Nero and 3/4 for Luke) as Twilight tries healing up Nero
>[1d10+2]

And Magz, his arm lighting up again, jumps at the three of them, "Stronger ponies have tried and failed to take me, you bastard, and all they ever got was my leg. More will try long after this!"
[1d10+1] Hot Irons, Cleave 3 critfail on 2

>One more instant dodge roll
>everyone gets +1 next turn
>>
>>28229334
"I don't recall asking for 'bros'," she replies. "Honeys."

"Well, that's nice," she observes at the big worm thing. "Hope he likes Bits."

"Well that's a shame," she says to Steel. "Onyxia run off to look for more love? Oh, and if you see any chicks around here that look like they can sew and they wanna split outta here, bring 'em here. No uglies, though."
>>
>>28229356
"Ahh! I'm tagging in Jean!" Luke throws his cat into the air so she can avoid Blitz's attacks and Twilight's lasers
[1d10+1] cat dodge

Luke holds his rifle again "It's like a regular EDM festival in here!" Luke says with enthusiasm as he charges Blitz, joining in on the laser light show by shooting his rifle wildly in Blitz's direction.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28229400
Oh and luke's dodge roll

Also Jean swings into the air mreeeoowing wildy.
>>
>>28229356
A long icy spear flies through the air, piercing straight through Magz metal hoof and causing him to harmlessly blast his lightning at the ceiling [counterattack fluff]

Nero raises an eyebrow as more arrows fill the air behind Him, replenishing His arsenal from the last barrage.

"Tell Me, your master, this 'Goudeau'. Does he perhaps carry a staff with three prongs along the tip?"

[1d10+1] Remove Helpless
[1d10+1] Instant Dodge
>>
>>28229344
"That won't happen."
Onyxia says flatly to Red.

"Of course I am, I practiced with the Princess. Why wouldn't I be?"
She snips at Steel as she sprints down the tunnel.

She stops for just a moment as Blue chases her, looking agitated at the pause.
"...Send them after then. The Dome will be split open by the time you catch up."
She says, turning and continuing her run down the trail.
>>
>>28229403
>>28229400
>>28229356
fuck heres the dodge roll [1d10+1]
>>
>>28229400
You throw Jean up into the air to avoid Blitz's attack, but as you hold up your rifle and aim it down at Blitz' one wing-blade cuts at your hoof, making the shot go wide and the other cuts across your chest to send you helpless again, 0/2 as he huffs and draws them up over you as blaster fire pelts you from all angles. "EDM? Hope that stands for 'Immediate Death Massacre'," he jokes as Twilight shoots out a blast at him and Magz
"Immediate starts with an I, you uneducated jerk!"
>[1d10+2] on Magz and Blitz

Blitz grunts, aiming his blades at Twily next, "The bitch is next!"
>[1d10+1]
>[1d10+1]

>>28229410
The ice spear pierces straight the though hoof as his lightning arc sends the bolt harmlessly towards the cieling, causing Magz to grunt in pain as he staggers backwards, falling to a knee as he tries to reboot his arm and catch his breath. As you ask him the question about the staff, he looks at you, his scarred eyes filled with knowing shock as he glares, grunting his teeth, "That's none of your concern, meat... though I may keep you alive long enough to question you why you asked that." he says as he rams into your body with his shoulder, with greatly surprising force.
>0/4

>Requesting another round of dodging from Nero and Luke
>>
>>28229576
>>28229394
Before you leave, Gold flops down his ears, "'Honeys'.... ooooh, you mean Danger Sisters... hehehehe."

As you approach in the tunnel and take note of the creature in the center, Steel turns to you and shakes his head within the tunnel, Red and Blue (the only other Dogz to have followed down) continue on up with Onyxia, Red looking angrier than before. "Not quite. That... pony, you saw leaving just now, the one with the odd proportions, is Onyxia. She's changed her mind regarding finishing the trail and is looking to handle the Dome herself." He looks back at the massive creature in the center of the room. "Not a bad choice, considering that's the monster that caused all of this time travel debacle in the first place. The Dogz have no idea what it is they dug up."

As you ask about the chick, he turns his head, "I-I'll keep my eyes out, but, I'm not sure I'd refer to any dog I've seen as anything but an 'ugly', don't you think?"
>From where you enter in the chamber, you think you can spot the floating collection of shinies within the creature's horns shifting lightly, and its head tilts lazily in your direction from the tunnel as a small tremor moves under your hooves.
>>
>>28229592
>>28229466
Steel follows you up to the Danger House, keeping close behind you as he shakes his head, "I just hadn't seen you perform it since. I'm impressed you have it mastered, but, I didn't expect it'd change your appearance so."

As you tell Blue to send them after, he lowers his head and his ears, and Red growls, "Let her do it her way, poooonies apparently know better than Dogz, after all..." he says agitatedly before you continue down the shiny-path up the tunnel you came from, making your way up the loong, loong trail up towards Everfree City above, Steel silently accompanying you.

As you exit towards Everfree City, you pick up the trail again as it leads you to a large building that stood across from the tunnel, no mutant creatures of the dark underground city disturbing you as you enter the office complex to discover a metro-line located within, its tram system and rails utterly destroyed but the shiny trail leading further and further down its expanse. Steel looks around at the architecture, and the broken rail line. "No telling how far this must go, they must have spent months making the trail this long." he looks at you, narrowing his eye slots. "I assume the plan is using my cloak to enter in past their defense, completely undetected. But Blue's offer might have been wise. If they have such harsh defenses, we may not be sufficient."
>>
>>28229576
Luke falls over onto the ground, Jean landing alongside him. Luke holds his hoof up as he tries to regain from helplessness "You tell him Twilight."
[1d10] get up from hepless
[1d10] dodge
>>
>>28229592
"You'll know the ones with the nice aesthetics when you see them. Use your guy sense; Onyxia won't find out."

She waits for the backup to show. But she still hangs back, not really feeling like contributing more to the conflict than she already has. 6,000 is a pretty big contribution.
>>
>>28229576
"Ooof" Nero grunts as He's tossed backwards, flipping head over heels before sliding to a stop with a growl.

[1d10-1] Remove Helpless
[1d10-1] Instant Dodge

"Your master is the scientist Eo Naxx Claw. Isn't he?" Nero demands.
>>
>>28229600
"I fused with a cape, cloth looks different from metal alright?"
She snips again.

Onyxia follows the metal trail to the building, slowly as pass through and follow it along the rails.
"Waste of time. Would've destroyed the entire underground if they pulled this off."
She mumbles, though it comes across as her thinking out loud instead of a direct response to Steel.

"Its to deal with whatever their defenses are if they start shooting first," She sternly corrects. "If the trail leads to the Dome then they had to have gotten close enough to the entrance for Eon to continue to it. Once we're in they won't be a problem."
She adds, picking the pace back up as she runs down the rails.
>>
>>28229631
>>28229654
The blaster fire prevents Luke from managing to get up from the ground, a few of them scorching him along his side (will rise up to 4 instead of 5 hits) as the remaining 13 keep pressure up on him.

Twilight takes to the air against Blitz, who chases after her and manages to cut across one of her legs, causing her to cry out in pain as she kicks his jaw to hold him back, "Get down here, you're only delaying the inevitable!" He shouts as he swings another blade at her
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>Slam

Twilight gasps, looking at Luke as her horn glows, "Uh, Luke, little help?!"

[1d10+2] Healing Luke

Meanwhile, Nero manages to recover to 6/4 after being knocked back by Magz, but the continued laser fire from the minions takes him down to 1/4 once more as their mounting fire surrounds the heroes. Magz charges up his arm, bloodied and breathing heavily (as is Blitz) before slamming it down on the ground and sending another wave of electricity at them all, targeting their weapons again. "I TOLD you, that's NONE of your concern!!!"

[1d10+2]
>Cleaving Twilight, Luke, Nero

>Another dodge roll
>>
>>28229781
>>28229647
Steel turns his head, "I don't think I understand. There's no way a pony could find a diamond dog attractive, they're too different. Uhm, not that I would, at any rate, with Onyxia... ahem. I feel I should stop talking." He looks ahead to the odd, cloth-composed pony that you saw exiting on your way into the chamber, and looks to you, "I'm going to see that Onyxia doesn't get in over her head. To make a long story short, she's volunteered to handle the Dome herself rather than chance disturbing the creature down there. It's very bad news. I hope to see you, and hopefully whatever dogs wish to join us, there soon."

Assuming that you follow the dogs up the trail and leave the chamber of Big Green, you find yourself gathered in the Danger House once more as a collection of dogs begin hopping around anxiously, some going down with many of the bits you've given to the cause but many others, at the behest of Gray and Blue, gathering around in a large group as Gold passes out weapons and supplies for another assault on the Dome. With you coming back in, many of the dogs begin to crowd around the center of the House as they listen to instructions from Gray and Blue to take care in this coming raid, and to follow the ponies' leads seeing on how they seem to have a plan. About 15 of the 50 dogs gathering up seem to be female, eying you in particular as Gold takes a moment from passing out weapons to wink his eye and click his fingers at you. Evidently word got put out.
>>
>>28229788
>>28229665
Steel lowers his shoulders, "My apologies then..." as you comment on their plan being a waste, he takes a look around at all of the surroundings. "That or, they assumed he'd have no issue tunneling through this to the Dome." As he follows you through the tunnels, he nods his head at your explanation. "That sounds logical. I wonder what kind of defenses this time line employs. I assume large guns like the ones in the Dome we arrived in."

You head through the tunnel silently keeping each other company, the lights flickering and going out occasionally as you progress through the dark tunnel, and as you make your way following the shiny trail, you begin to hear a odd sound coming through the tunnels. Faint, but as you move closer to its end, it grows louder. It sounds like music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdTygoJ3Gb0
At the end of the tunnel, you come across the end of the shiny trail, ending exactly at the exit of the metro tunnel as the broken rails continue on through a massive cavern, bigger than the one you found the Eon within. The perimeter of the dome is filled with stalactites and stalagmites, but in its center it is barren, flat, with the rails leading through an extremely large set of heavy metal gates on the exterior of the dome. Tall, mounted towers filled with cannons (that have not yet begun firing) surround the Dome, as does a glimmering pink shield of energy, but upon the Dome's exterior you can read out a few faded letters.
>G-777

"So here we are... I can see how it might have been hard to get through for Dogz." He looks around, the music still audible as it echoes throughout the Dome. "What is with the music?"
On the opposite side of the Dome, you can begin to see something moving along a set of tracks obscured by the Dome itself, something very tall, metal, and cylindrical.
>>
>>28229788
She points out whatever raggedy old outfits are around and available to the dogs. She then opens up her chest of clothes, demonstrating the quality of outfits she is accustomed to and produces.

"Audition," she says coldly to the dogs. "An hour."
>>
>>28229781
"Then die with your secrets!" Nero shouts as His bow dissipates, the king reaching behind Him to grab His sword out of a portal, rushing forward through the barrage of laser blasts and lightning, going absolutely apeshit on the mercenaries that stand between Him and Magz, slaughtering many of them, cutting them in half horrifically or beheading them before making it to Magz, rearing back His blade, and cutting the earth pony's other arm off [non-robot one]

[1d10] Inspire Self
[1d10] Blast
[1d10-1] Shrug off lasers [Dodge]
>DC 5
>inb4 1
>>
>>28229796
Onyxia doesn't respond to Steel's wonder of the upcoming defenses, silently running the last of the distance.

Her ears twitch as the music starts to echo through the tunnel, looking around defensively for the source and possible pony behind it.
She stops as they enter the massive cavern, glancing around at the possible confrontation. She's still in confusion at the lack of, anything really, her expectations figuring it'd be more fortified.

"They dogs, that's why it was hard. The other dome nearly shot us until they saw we were ponies," She states, walking down into the cavern, "Who cares, they have a radio. It'll keep them from hearing."

Onyxia keeps her pace slow, not stopping until she reaches the gates, waiting and expecting the guns to start firing once they get close.
>>
>>28229781
"The hell does it look like I'm doin here Twilight!" Luke says as he struggles against the waves of goons.
[1d10] get up from helpless
>>
>>28229891
>>28229945
>crit blast
Twilight gets her wings cut by Blitz as she screams and loses control of her magic to heal Luke, the lightning from Magz' robotic arm surging out and striking at the three heroes as their bodies endure grueling pain. Nero successfully pulls his sword out of its portal as he finds the energy to charge through, ignoring the barrage of lasers as they all come on at him and shake them off with each slash of the sword, ending eight more of them as he cuts through Blitz' arm and entire mid-section, causing him to gasp and curse out as he holds at his middle, Twilight tumbling to the ground from the air as she looks on the carnage. "S-sweet mother of Celestia..." she stammers. "I-I... that was absolutely ferocious."

Magz growls as his electricity is cut through and his arm follows suit, the metallic appendage flying off as he reaches up in pain and holds at the sparking wound, falling backwards as he growls in anger and agony. "S-shoot them down! Kill them!"

At seeing the majority of them killed, CF (who's managed to survive until now) shakes his head, throwing down his rifle and grabbing at one of the stallions that Twilight attacked (who were knocked unconscious instead of killed), "F-fuck that sir! We're retreating! Everyone, get the fuck out of here!"

The conscious soldiers, another two grabbing fallen comrades, proceed to try and run away, as Magz grips at his gaping shoulder wound. "C-cowards! Goudeau will kill anyone you ever cared about unless you get your flanks back here!"

>Combat over, Luke can stand to 5/1, Nero at 6/3
>>
>>28230041
>>28229920
Steel looks at Onyxia as she presses on, "I realize this is not the time, but, are you alright?"

As you keep your pace slow and approach at the gates, you find yourself suddenly stopped in place, and are dealt an electrical shock as the pink, shimmering shield of energy bounces into you, forcing you back as it deals a single hit (4/4). Looking up, you hear the whirling gears of the turrets as the towers begin to take notice of their intruder, turning around to focus on your current position as the barrels of their cannons begin to light up bright red. Steel grunts, "I think we're about to find out how hard it was..."

>[1d10+2]

>>28229885
As the dogs gather around the middle of the Danger House, they turn to your attention as you begin taking out your clothes to demonstrate your wears from the chest. Their noses start blaring crazily, and many of them hop over to the silk fabrics, their noses and claws wanting to prod the shiny material.

"Oooooh, this smells amazing..."
"So many soft shinies, hehehe..."
"Auditions?" Gray asks, hopping over as he readies the armed troops. "Auditions for whats? Whats in hour?" He grabs at some of the fine material, trying to put it over his head like it had a hope of fitting despite his larger than usual girth, "These for taking into Dome?"
>>
>>28230045
"I'm fine, let's just get this done."
She says dismissively, her tone still a bit angry.

She grunts as the orb slams into her, crouching into a position ready to pounce. As the gears turn and cannons line up, she slams her hooves into the ground wordlessly. Black crystal surges out to the base of the towers and growing up up the structures. The crystal stops on the turrets themselves, locking their gears and warping the metal to turns them so they face into each other as they prepare to fire.
>Transmute, Sentry Auto
>>
>>28230045
>>28229885
>changing a few details in Southern's response
As the dogs gather around the middle of the Danger House, they turn to your attention as you open up your clothes chestto demonstrate your wears. Their noses start blaring crazily, and many of them hop over to the silk fabrics, their noses and claws reaching forward to prod the shiny material in the chest.

"Oooooh, this smells amazing..."
"So many soft shinies, hehehe..."
"Auditions?" Gray asks, hopping over as he readies the armed troops. "Auditions for whats? Whats in hour?" He reaches at some of the fine material, claws within inches of the chest's top, "These for taking into Dome? OH! Are they gift to dogs?"
>>
>>28230041
>Need to post a correction here as well, it was the NON-robotic arm that was cut off and sent flying, and the wound is bleeding, not sparking.
>>
>>28230070
She shuts the chest abruptly to prevent the outfits from getting handled. "Only if you don't want to go into the fight should you stay here and audition. If you'd rather work and sew, making shinies like these, then audition."
>>
>>28230041
Luke gets up with a bit of a tremble. He tucks his cat away into his bag. Jean had passed out during the excitement.
Luke then runs over and kicks Magz in the gut while he's down for the hell of it "Fuck! You guys really gave us a run for our money. Next fight I'm gonna have to put more effort."

Luke and anyone in the room now notice a rattling from a cabinet that has been occuring during the chaos of the entire battle. But is now only noticeable.
>Brotherhood
>http://pastebin.com/vYaq5D1D
The cabinet doors pop open and a lanky Colt that looks a lot like Lukewarm but with a dress shirt and tie falls onto the floor. Tied up and gagged he flounders about like a fish out of water while whining louding through his ducttape gag.
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Lukewarm looks on silently with modest annoyance. He is hesitant to even bother, but decides he better get it over with.
Lukewarm goes over to his duplicate and unstrips the tape.
>The emaciated Luke gasps for air "Ahhhhh! You frig fracking dissidents, I was trying to save you with the good word friendship! And you gag me! *gasp* *gasp*" He hyperventilates "aahh ahh my clausterphobia isn't going away oh no oh no oh no.. y-y-you're all a bunch of heatens and darn troglodites you are! You'll regret this when judgement day comes! Now where'd you put my bike where'd you put my bike!! REEeee!!"
LukeWarm puts the strip of ducttape back onto his mouth, and looks back at everyone, shirking off his discomfort with a nervous chuckle. "heh he heh heh.."
>>
File: HolyLuke.jpg (122KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
HolyLuke.jpg
122KB, 500x560px
>>28230041
Nero looks down at Magz as he clutches his bleeding stump, holding His khopesh in one hoof as His body radiates with divine light.

"I have to hand it to you, I did not expect you to put up that much of a fight. Now I'll ask you again. Where is Eo Naxx Sight?"

"I would not test My patience. You have at least three more limbs." Nero says making a subtle lewd joke.
>>28230156
Nero gazes over at the commotion for only a moment.

"Is that you?" he asks Luke before looking back down at Magz.

"What are you doing with a Lukewarm?"
>>
>>28230195
Eo Naxx Claw*
>>
>>28230195
"I really wish it wasn't." Luke says obviously embarassed by the demeanor of this iteration of Lukewarm.
>>
>>28230090
Gray, and numerous dogs, pull their claws back in shock as the chest is slammed soundly, looking at you with wide, grayed out eyes (many have shades) as you make the offer known to them.

One of the dogs rubs behind her neck, "We not all know how to fight... it can get rough up there."

Another dog looks on with wide eyes, "Y-you know how to make shinies like these?" He pulls at his own vest, a dull orange, "I-I only make this with scraps, it dirty, dull, not nice at all... b-but me can learn!"

Other dogs look around in discussion, some splitting off to focus on their invasion plot as others peak their interest in your audition. "You have things to show dogs??"

>>28230070
The black crystal goes sliding up the defensive laser towers surrounding you, crawling up and forcing the turrets to lock on to each other instead, and the lasers begin pouring into one another as the beams tear through each turret. Steel nods his head, drawing his sword and slashing at the energy barrier to no avail, growling as the sword only clangs off its surface with electrical sparks. "No going through!"

As the turrets blow themselves apart, a few of the stalactites in the cieling begin to open up, revealing themselves as artificial as the tops split apart and the tops of missiles reveal themselves, readying to launch as fire sparks out of the top of the stalactites.

[1d10+1]
>>
>>28230260
>>28230156
Magz grunts loudly as he's kicked while being down, looking up at Luke while holding at his gaping wound, "I-I could still kick your ass, you little whelp..."

Twilight sighs, barely picking herself up as well off the floor with severe burns and cuts as she holds her head, "Th-that's the truth though. Oww.... it's gonna take a lot of healing to patch this up. It's too bad about your men," she huffs, "We TRIED to be reasonable with you..."

As the sound of the pounding in the cabinet comes to light, Twilight turns her head, "Huh...? What's that?" As the new Luke falls suddenly out of the cabinet, she grits her teeth as her ears flatten, "Y-you're kidding me! ANOTHER one?!"

As Luke puts the duct-tape back on, Twilight huffs, walking over to him, "Luke, ungag yourself, please."

>>28230195
Magz grunts, giving a slight grin at the complement. "Heh. Flattery will get you nowhere, bastard..." he groans, gripping at his wound, "Though I'll admit. Tougher than you look. Can't remember the last time I lost this hard..." As you ask about Eo-Naxx Claw, he turns his head, growling. "Never heard of 'im..." You can tell subtly by his expression he's obviously not letting on all he knows.

Twilight grunts as she drags herself over, "He has a lot of loyalty for a thug..." she turns her notice towards the gaping wound, "Should I try to close that at least, so he doesn't...*gag* bleed out before we finish asking him?"

>>28230195
>>28230156
As the new Luke is freed, Magz groans, "Oh, for fuck's sake, not him..."

He looks up at Nero, "We found that idiot just outside the top entrance. Let him in because he said he had something for us, but all he's gone on about is friendship and harmony and a whole lot of other crap. We were originally gonna kill him but honestly, we didn't want to waste the ammo. Thought he'd also make good bait in case the Dome's robots had some traps set up."

>PAUSE
>>
>>28230260
Her crystal retracts once the turrets are destroyed, taking a breath as Steel charges at the barrier.
"Keep me covered then! I'll worry about getting in!"
She commands, running closer to the gate.

Looking over the barrier, Onyxia stomps both her hooves on the ground. Crystal spreads and digs into the dirt and stone as she tries to raise up the ground right under the barrier, hoping it'll move it aside so they can pass through it before the new turrets start to fire.
>Transmute [1d10]
>>
>>28231985
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.