[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past Sins Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

What is Past Sins?
Past Sins is a famous/infamous fanfiction from 2011 created by Pen Stroke, reworked to fit aspects of S2 canon in 2012.

"On a dark night filled with even darker magics, an insane cult attempts to give Nightmare Moon a body and life of her own, utterly separate from Princess Luna. But, when the spell is interrupted by Celestia, something unexpected is created.

Now, a little black alicorn filly named Nyx finds herself living under the care of Twilight Sparkle, only to be haunted by memories and emotions from her past. Is she Nightmare Moon reborn or is she simply a doppelganger with a soul and mind of her own? Can Twilight Sparkle protect Nyx from those who refuse to see past her dragon eyes and black coat?

Or, will Nyx be forced to inherit the sins that may not even be hers and become the greatest evil Equestria has ever known?"

Story can be found here:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41596/past-sins
Alternatively there are several audio readings and comics to follow along instead.
>>
fucking usurper

wish Celestia had killed her
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 894x894px
>>28217139
dont forget the exclusive art
>>
>>28217139
How can a fanfic from five years ago still garner so much attention? It's like a fandom within a fandom!
>>
>>28217173
you can ask the same about FO:E
>>
>>28217173
You mean like Fo:E?
>>
Fan fiction will never become canon.
You will never see Nyx on the show.
It will never expand beyond its current state.
Unless "Pen Stroke" chooses to write more.
But it will never be more than fan fiction.
>>
>>28217168
nice meme
>>
>>28217524
None of the nyxposters cares about nyx in the first place.

They're either guys who just want to have some mindless shitposting, or 1 dying fag with terminal illness and a giant ego.

Hide nyxthreads
Don't reply to nyxthreads
>>
>>28217150
>>28217168
>>28217524
>>28217859
spot the trolls
>>
I get that past sins is not the greatest fic, and that it's easy to meme on. But as someone who got on the ride it season 1 it was fun reading it as it came out.
>>
bump for anything
good luck OP in whatever you are trying
>>
>>28220070
Just kinda wish I knew how to keep interest or a proper topic.
>>
>>28220895
create content
>>
>>28220895
Post pictures, make up prompts, hell even talk about what you like about Nyx. It's not going to be easy to do what you're trying to be, but you have to show people that this isn't another troll thread.
>>
File: 14515735133.png (518KB, 831x872px) Image search: [Google]
14515735133.png
518KB, 831x872px
Wonder if I should've linked the SFM model. Do that in the next thread, doubt this will stay up over night without me bumping it.
>>
File: garbage day!.jpg (46KB, 1259x680px) Image search: [Google]
garbage day!.jpg
46KB, 1259x680px
Cancer beyond description.
>>
Calling it now, in the season 6 finale Chrysalis will be disguised as Flurry Heart.
>>
File: 1469114488405.jpg (31KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
1469114488405.jpg
31KB, 262x192px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.