[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KP Bronycon shooting when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: KP.png (729KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
KP.png
729KB, 800x600px
>Apologize for doing crazy shit
>People didn't accept said apology
>No content for 2 weeks
>No signs of public interaction
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG1MuERNg4Y starts playing
>>
File: tumblr_nox0daXKHQ1uva91jo1_1280.jpg (104KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nox0daXKHQ1uva91jo1_1280.jpg
104KB, 640x503px
>>
>>28216508
Gee, maybe because she has no artists and editors willing to old videos for her and she's can't do shit by herself?
>>
>crazy
Not really, but ok MRA faggot. You turned this fandom into the SU fandom because you chose to work for free, hope you're proud of yourself, you're a bigger attention whore thirsting for horse fame than KP could have ever been faggot
>>
>>28216699
>Not really, but ok MRA faggot.
wat
>>
>>28216508
To be honest, I thought Tommy was going to be the wrench in the cogs just because just a dick.
>>
I did not lurk the KP thread weeks ago and NOW I'm curious.
Someone please spoonfeed me
>>
>>28216508
FUCK OFF KP
>>
Wait what the hell's going on here
All I know is KP has a ponymaker OC, a DeLancie fetish, and somehow gets to hang out with Firebrand and SQ
>>
>>28216908
Her sextape was leaked
>>
>>28216908
>>28217061
Read about it on Horse news, I can't link the articles because retarded 4chan system thinks it's spam.
>>
>>28216508
I think she will just fuck off and do something else.
>>
>>28217121
Wait what?
Source or it didn't happen.
>>
>>28216589
Yeah she has always been useless.
>>
>>28216508
it's probably because nobody wants to work with her anymore again.

give it some time and she'll be up and producing cancer in no time.
>>
>>28216699
What are you talking about man?
>>
>>28216589
It's not bad to just have good management skills and not have to learn your team's craft. It happens alot in the workforce.

She just needs to put in moral support for her team.
>>
>>28218986
You should see it dude, some really kinky shit at a con
>>
File: nobodylovesyou.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
nobodylovesyou.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
You know, I may be a bitter, cold-hearted monster but when this whole situation became public with all these artists complaining she has slave drived them to produce tons of content for no money or recognition my thoughts were: Yeah, get use to that.

If you wanna get paid to work in ANY creative field your looking at 3-5 YEARS of unpaid, unappreciated shitty work before someone decides to throw you a bone and pays you to do anything, usually something mundane and mediocre.

If your pissing your pants in fury because you've been ripped off once you ain't going to make it, the fact is universities are jizzing out thousands of editors, animators, game designers and directors every single year and there are allready hundreds of qualified people for every single job. If you can't take being ripped off your not going to survive.
>>
File: snowdrop columbine shooting.png (657KB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
snowdrop columbine shooting.png
657KB, 1280x919px
>>28216508
Fucking americans lmoa
>>
>>28221252
This is beautifully real.
>>
>>28221059
If she had good management skills it wouldn't be an issue.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.