[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The TRULY important question of the episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: large.png (793KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
793KB, 1280x720px
WHO DA DADDY?!
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 173x291px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 173x291px
>>28214844
Why who else?
>>
File: so.many.babies.jpg (240KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
so.many.babies.jpg
240KB, 850x900px
>>28214844
>>
>>28214844
bugs grow fast, don't they? it could be shining armor, depending how long the queen had him under her control. its very likely.
>>
>>28214874
>Shining armor is a racist dick towards his bastard son
>>
>>28214874
Chrysalis is a bug

Shining is a pony

Probably a changeling stud she isn't related to
>>
>>28214844
checked

Also, Chrysalis might only be the one who raises them considering that she'd be in the hive laying eggs all day in a traditional ant/bee system
>>
>>28214904
I don't see why changelings/ponies aren't cross breedable if unicorns and pegasi are.
>>
>>28214944
Humans and Chimpanzees share 99.8% of their DNA but can't breed. That gap is going to be far wider with a pseudo-insect species to a mammal, and the difference between Pegasi/Unicorns/Earth ponies is negligible.
>>
>>28214994
This is a magical universe, Science goes out the window. By that logic Orcs and humans should be unable to crossbreed with each other in normal fantasy universes.

And I don't see how unicorns/Earth ponies is "Negligible" considerering that one species has the ability to channel and manipulate vast amounts of magical force with an extra apendage and one cannot.
>>
>>28215027
Note the "one extra apendage". They're the exact same species otherwise. Compare it to a deformity (Like an extra toe) running in the family.

I also don't understand the Orc/Human crossbreeding logic. Elaborate?
>>
>>28215027
>This is a magical universe, Science goes out the window.
I hate people who argue like this.

No matter what you say, magic still needs to abide by the basic laws of science. For example, you need energy to perform any action in a universe.
>>
>>28215043
I'm saying that saying that Genetics prevent crossbreeding in MLP is like saying that It should be impossible for orcs/dragons/elves to crossbreed in fantasy universes due to their genetics being so different.

Crossbreeding between changelings and unicorns/earthponies/ect. seems just as logical as how you get half orcs in WOW, and nobody every questioned the logic of that kind of stuff.
>>
>>28215070
>No matter what you say, magic still needs to abide by the basic laws of science
>>
File: mystery.gif (225B, 65x22px) Image search: [Google]
mystery.gif
225B, 65x22px
>>28214844
We will never know.
Eve if Shining was the new daddy, then we can't explain who fucked or impregnated Chryssy before Shining.
>>
>>28215082
They're still the exact same species, even if Horns/Wings are majorly different. Besides, Changelings are of a different class and likely have a different number of Chromosomes. Horses have over 90 (Because of this, inbreeding isn't a problem) While most hive insects, like Ants, have only 1 (Males) or 2 (Females and Queens)
>>
>Changeling Kingdom
>implying king
>>
>>28214844
Another important question is how Chryssy managed to feed them all to form her starting army.
>>
>>28215182
pretty sure chrysalis isn't the first queen
>>
>>28215190
We don't know that. The show didn't show more queens, we just saw Chryssy with her drones.
And the shitty comics show them coming out from a tree.
>>
>>28214844
False.
Chrysalis is the Father, while Cadance is the mother.
She and thorax both have blue magic.
He could've been born S2
>>
>>28214844
If Thorax was a female I would simply say "parthenogenesis". But since he isn't one, there indeed should have been a father. It's not Shining though, he's simply food for her.
>>
Chrysalis is like a bee or an ant, she can lay eggs, and they will hatch without fertilisation
>>
>>28216897
Although I'm all for girl power, you DO know that ant and bee queens get fertilized by males, right?
>>
>>28216897
They would turn into male drones if they were unfertilized eggs. If they were fertilized they would turn into female workers. It think that's how it works, but I could be mistaken. We haven't seen any female changelings yet have w? Maybe bug-butt has yet to get laid?
>>
>>28214844
IT WAS ME AUSTIN!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1456x816px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1456x816px
>>28214844
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
>>
>>28214844
Individual changelings fight for the right to mate, but have to compete with one another and ultimately overpower their queen. If one is female, she becomes the new queen, if male, the successor becomes a king.
>>
>>28214873
All that child support will drive the crystal empire into debt
>>
>>28214844
Chrysalis didn't lay the eggs, she just watch them grow.
She is steril
>>
>>28220928
that's why shining hates his son
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.